时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously, on “Arrow”… | 《绿箭》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | That woman running around | 今晚穿着黑色皮衣 |
[00:03] | in black leather tonight, that wasn’t Sara. | 出现的那个女人 不是莎拉 |
[00:05] | Sure it was. Who else would it be? | 当然是她 不然还会是谁 |
[00:07] | That’s why I’m talking to you. | 所以我才来和你说 |
[00:08] | Who are we running from? | 我们在躲谁 |
[00:10] | His name is Ra’s Al Ghul, | 他叫拉斯·厄尔·高福 |
[00:11] | and he’s marked me | 他要杀死我 |
[00:12] | and my family for death. | 和我的家人 |
[00:14] | I heard a rumor you were leaving town. | 我听说你要离开星城 |
[00:16] | Happy to say that those rumors were false. | 很高兴地说这些传闻都是假的 |
[00:23] | Ra’s is going to come for me, | 拉斯不会放过我的 |
[00:24] | and he will learn the truth about Sara. | 最终他还是会知道莎拉死去的真相 |
[00:26] | Then he will come for Thea. | 然后他会来追杀西娅 |
[00:28] | That’s why I have to kill him. | 所以我必须杀了他 |
[00:29] | You couldn’t before. | 你之前做不到 |
[00:30] | This time, I will have you to train me. | 所以这次 我会让你来训练我 |
[00:39] | Dinah Laurel Lance… | 戴娜·劳蕾尔·兰斯 |
[00:42] | Selfish bitch. | 自私的婊子 |
[00:45] | You’re not a hero. | 你不是英雄 |
[00:47] | You’re a liar. | 你是个骗子 |
[00:49] | A fraud. | 一个冒牌货 |
[00:51] | And an addict. | 瘾君子 |
[01:12] | Sara… | 莎拉 |
[01:14] | Sara, please, please. | 莎拉 拜托 拜托 |
[01:17] | I’m your sister. | 我是你姐姐 |
[01:18] | Then why are you trying to take my place? | 那你为什么想取代我的位置 |
[02:00] | What the hell do you think you’re doing? | 你他妈认为自己在做什么 |
[02:03] | Your job, apparently. | 显然是你的工作 |
[02:07] | I told you that I didn’t want you out here. | 我跟你说过 我不想要你出来 |
[02:10] | And I told you that it wasn’t your call to make! | 我也跟你说过 这轮不到你做主 |
[02:12] | Will you think for a second about what it would do | 你能不能考虑一下 如果你出了事 |
[02:14] | to your father if something happened to you? | 你父亲该多么伤心啊 |
[02:16] | What you’re doing is selfish. | 你这种行为很自私 |
[02:19] | Fighting for your city isn’t selfish. | 为自己的城市而战并不自私 |
[02:22] | It’s what a hero would do. | 英雄就会这么做 |
[02:24] | You’re not a hero. | 你不是英雄 |
[02:27] | Maybe it’s best if we stay out of each other’s way. | 我们最好不要互相干涉 |
[02:34] | How did it go out there? | 外面情况怎么样 |
[02:36] | We ran into Laurel. | 我们碰见了劳蕾尔 |
[02:38] | Again. | 又一次 |
[02:40] | Diggle, how could you sign off on her doing this? | 狄格尔 你怎么可以同意她做这种事 |
[02:43] | Oliver, you might not notice, | 奥利弗 你也许没注意到 |
[02:44] | but she’s not exactly lobbying for anyone’s permission. | 但她并没有要求别人的允许 |
[02:46] | She has yours. | 你允许了 |
[02:48] | Well, not at first, | 一开始没有 |
[02:49] | but she can definitely hold her own out there. | 但她绝对可以在外面保护自己 |
[02:50] | You have a visitor. | 你有客人了 |
[02:52] | Or as I like to call him, your new BFF. | 或者用我的称呼 你的新闺蜜 |
[02:56] | I see things are still running smoothly down here. | 看来这下面一切都还挺顺利的嘛 |
[02:58] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[03:00] | It’s been weeks since your return. | 你回来都几周了 |
[03:01] | I thought it past time we spoke. | 距离我们上次聊天已经很久了 |
[03:05] | Nanda Parbat is remote, | 南达尔巴特很遥远 |
[03:07] | but I wouldn’t delude yourself into thinking | 但我不会让你自欺欺人地认为 |
[03:09] | that Ra’s Al Ghul missed your televised return | 拉斯·厄尔·高福错过了电视上播放的 |
[03:12] | to Starling City. | 你回到了星城 |
[03:13] | Your point, Malcolm? | 你的重点是什么 马尔科姆 |
[03:14] | We can’t merely wait for Ra’s to mobilize his forces. | 我们不能等着拉斯调兵遣将 |
[03:19] | It’s time to bring Thea into the fold. | 该让西娅知情了 |
[03:22] | She’s not ready to know my secret. | 她还没准备好了解我的秘密 |
[03:24] | I disagree. | 我不同意 |
[03:26] | But in any case, | 但无论如何 |
[03:28] | if we have to protect Thea | 如果我们要保护西娅 |
[03:30] | and to defeat the League, | 打败联盟 |
[03:32] | the three of us need to join forces. | 我们三个人得团结一致 |
[03:37] | But I don’t see how we can do that | 但我不知道我们如何能做到这点 |
[03:38] | if she is still to believe that her brother | 如果她依然认为她哥哥 |
[03:40] | is a reformed playboy and failed businessman. | 是个洗心革面的花花公子和失败的商人 |
[03:48] | Oliver, I told you before, | 奥利弗 我之前告诉过你 |
[03:50] | if Thea finds out you’ve been lying to her all this time, | 如果西娅发现你一直以来都在对她撒谎 |
[03:52] | you will lose her…forever. | 你会永远失去她 |
[03:58] | How’s Tatsu? | 塔苏怎么样了 |
[03:59] | She’ll be better when we’re far away from here. | 我们离开这里时她会好转 |
[04:01] | Your bow. If you want anything else, | 你的弓 如果你还要什么 |
[04:03] | take it quickly. We’re leaving in five minutes. | 快点去拿 我们五分钟后就离开 |
[04:05] | We’re not coming back. | 再也不回来了 |
[04:07] | We can’t just run. | 我们不能就这样跑了 |
[04:08] | Waller knows I tried to steal the virus | 沃勒知道我想偷病毒 |
[04:10] | to get Tatsu back. Even if she didn’t, | 来救塔苏 就算她不知道 |
[04:12] | Chien Na Wei knows where we live. | 钱娜维也知道我们住在哪里 |
[04:14] | We have to go. | 我们必须走 |
[04:14] | Look, Maseo, we– | 马赛欧 我们… |
[04:16] | You stay, Waller will torture you to find us. | 你留下来 沃勒就会通过折磨你来找到我们 |
[04:19] | Contact your family, contact the press. | 联系你家人和媒体 |
[04:22] | Once the world knows Oliver Queen is still alive, | 一旦世人知道奥利弗·奎恩还活着 |
[04:24] | it will limit A.R.G.U.S.’s options, | 超能力联合调查组会别无选择 |
[04:26] | make it more difficult for Waller to assassinate you. | 沃勒就更难暗杀你 |
[04:28] | Well, that’s reassuring. | 真是令人安心 |
[04:30] | What are you going to do? | 你要怎么做 |
[04:31] | I’m going to take Akio and Tatsu | 我要带绍夫和塔苏 |
[04:34] | on the ferry to Shanghai. | 登上去上海的轮渡 |
[04:35] | And from there, we will disappear. | 然后我们就消失 |
[04:43] | You saved us. | 你救了我们 |
[04:45] | Now save yourself. | 现在拯救自己吧 |
[05:01] | Reaction to sentencing, Mr. Zytle? | 你对判决怎么看 赛托先生 |
[05:03] | The Roman governor Porcius Festus maintained | 罗马总督波求·非斯都说过 |
[05:06] | that the accused | 被告人 |
[05:07] | has the right to face their accuser. | 有权面对原告 |
[05:11] | Now, where is my accuser? | 那么我的原告在哪 |
[05:13] | I speak, of course, of the Arrow. | 我说的 当然是绿箭 |
[05:16] | Excuse me, Mr. Zytle has no further comments. | 抱歉 赛托先生不做进一步评论了 |
[05:18] | A.D.A. Laurel Lance. Take him to the van. Thank you. | 检察官助理蕾尔·兰斯 我接他上车 谢谢 |
[05:31] | Stay back! | 后退 |
[05:32] | Alderman, stay back! | 市议员 后退 |
[05:43] | Where’s Zytle? | 赛托呢 |
[05:49] | So you still haven’t told me… | 你还没告诉我… |
[05:51] | what did you think of my set last night? | 你觉得我昨晚的表演怎么样 |
[05:53] | Because fangirls on Vine called it “Epically epic”. | 因为藤架上脑残粉们管它叫”宏伟史诗” |
[05:56] | More like epically profitable. | 是有史诗般的盈利能力吧 |
[06:01] | Chase. God, if you ever really want to kiss me again, | 查斯 天啊 如果你真的想吻我 |
[06:05] | you’re going to have to work on your game. | 那真得在甜言蜜语上好好下功夫了 |
[06:08] | Later, Princess. | 再会 公主殿下 |
[06:14] | Ollie. | 奥利 |
[06:15] | Hey, Speedy. | 你好 闪电妞 |
[06:17] | I’m so happy you’re home. | 你回家了 我好开心 |
[06:23] | What? | 怎么了 |
[06:25] | I have to show you something. | 我有东西给你看 |
[06:34] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪 |
[06:35] | Basement. | 地下室 |
[06:37] | I thought that you said that it was flooded. | 你不是说被水淹了吗 |
[06:43] | I lied. | 我撒谎了 |
[06:55] | Ollie… | 奥利 |
[06:56] | What’s going on? You’re kind of… | 怎么回事 你… |
[06:58] | kind of making me nervous. | 让我有点紧张 |
[07:16] | I know that this isn’t going to mean much. | 我知道这没什么意义 |
[07:20] | I’ve given you no reason to believe me when I say it. | 即使我我说了 你也没理由相信我 |
[07:24] | But I lied all of this time | 但一直以来我对你撒谎 |
[07:27] | to protect you. | 是为了保护你 |
[07:38] | You’re… | 你是… |
[07:40] | you’re him. | 你就是他 |
[07:44] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:48] | That night with the… the hoods, and… | 那天晚上跟兜帽帮一起… |
[07:52] | that woman in black, that… | 还有那晚的黑衣女人… |
[07:55] | Was Ra’s al Ghul’s daughter. | 是拉斯·厄尔·高福的女儿 |
[08:01] | That was you. | 那是你 |
[08:07] | All those times I got so mad at you | 我一直都因为你行为古怪 |
[08:10] | for being… a flake, | 或因为你 |
[08:13] | or telling me something I knew | 不得不对我撒谎 |
[08:15] | that had to be a lie. | 而那么生你的气 |
[08:24] | You were saving someone’s life. | 你一直在救人 |
[08:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[08:43] | Thank you, Ollie. | 谢谢你 奥利 |
[08:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:00] | You know how many times I’ve wished | 你知道我祈祷了多少次 |
[09:02] | that I could thank the Arrow for things he’s done for the city? | 希望能感谢绿箭为这城市做的一切 |
[09:07] | Probably as many times as | 可能跟我祈祷 |
[09:08] | I’ve wished we could have this conversation. | 我们有这样一次对话的次数一样多 |
[09:10] | Did mom know? | 妈妈知道吗 |
[09:13] | The night that she died, | 她死的那晚 |
[09:15] | she told me that… she’d known for a while. | 她告诉我 她已经知道一阵子了 |
[09:20] | I was worried that you’d be angry. | 我很担心你会生气 |
[09:23] | Only ’cause you broke my window. | 生气也是因为你砸坏我的窗户 |
[09:25] | Although I did kind of kick your ass. | 虽然我确实狠狠教训了你 |
[09:28] | You didn’t. | 你没有 |
[09:29] | But you did have a good teacher. | 但你确实有个好老师 |
[09:32] | You were looking for Malcolm that night. | 那晚你在找马尔科姆 |
[09:34] | We know about each other. | 我们知道彼此身份 |
[09:35] | Wait, Malcolm knows that you’re the Arrow? | 等等 马尔科姆知道你是绿箭 |
[09:38] | I am amazed that he didn’t tell you. | 我很惊讶他没有告诉你 |
[09:42] | Then why did you… tell me? | 那… 你为什么告诉我 |
[09:46] | Why now? | 为什么现在 |
[09:53] | Because Ra’s Al Ghul is coming for us. | 因为拉斯·厄尔·高福要来找我们的麻烦了 |
[09:56] | All of us. And the only chance | 所有人 而唯一 |
[09:58] | that we have to survive | 能得救的机会 |
[10:00] | is to work together. | 就是团结一致 |
[10:02] | To trust each other. | 相互信赖 |
[10:05] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[10:07] | No. | 不 |
[10:09] | No, no, he’s not. | 不 不 我不信 |
[10:12] | I turned my back on everyone I know, | 我辜负了所有认识的人 |
[10:15] | including my own brother, | 包括我哥哥 |
[10:18] | because you told me there was nobody else I could trust. | 因为你跟我说 不能相信任何人 |
[10:20] | I was only trying to protect you. | 我只是想保护你 |
[10:22] | Yeah, by driving a wedge between me and Ollie? | 是吗 用离间我和奥利的方法吗 |
[10:25] | You manipulated me. | 你操纵了我 |
[10:29] | – Thea… – Let her go. | -西娅 -让她去吧 |
[10:38] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[10:41] | You’ve reached Moira Queen. | 我是莫伊拉·奎恩 |
[10:43] | Please leave a message. | 请留言 |
[10:44] | Mom, it’s me. I’m alive. | 妈妈 是我 我还活着 |
[10:47] | I’m, uh, I’m in Hong Kong. | 我 我在香港 |
[10:49] | I know it sounds crazy, but I’m alive, | 我知道这很疯狂 但我还活着 |
[10:51] | I’m in Hong Kong, and I need your help. | 我在香港 我需要你的帮助 |
[10:53] | I want you to call Ned Foster, | 我要你给奈德·福斯特打电话 |
[10:54] | you tell him to issue a press release. | 让他发布一条新闻 |
[10:56] | Tell everyone. | 告诉所有人 |
[10:57] | And you tell Thea. | 告诉西娅 |
[11:00] | I’m coming home. I love you… | 我这就回家 我爱你… |
[11:24] | What do we know? | 有什么消息 |
[11:25] | Apparently the Federal Marshal guarding Werner Zytle | 显然是看守维尔纳·赛托的联邦保安员 |
[11:28] | just started shooting while Zytle waltzed off in the panic. | 开枪引起了恐慌 赛托毫不费力逃走了 |
[11:31] | This is my favorite part. | 到我最爱的部分了 |
[11:35] | That’s pretty convenient. | 倒是方便 |
[11:37] | Guy decides to wig out, and Zytle takes advantage. | 那家伙发了狂 让赛托趁乱跑了 |
[11:39] | It’s not convenient, it’s planned. | 不是方便 是有预谋的 |
[11:40] | Those are the affects of his vertigo. | 这是”迷魂”引起的反应 |
[11:42] | Zytle was in a full set of restraints. | 赛托被铐上了手链脚链 |
[11:44] | How did he even manage to dose a federal agent? | 他是怎么给联邦探员下药的 |
[11:46] | He didn’t. One of the reporters did. | 他没有 是其中一位记者下的药 |
[11:49] | What’s wrong? Was my form off? | 怎么了 是我猜错了吗 |
[11:52] | She’s right. About the reporter. | 关于记者 她是对的 |
[11:57] | – We need a name– – A name and address on our clumsy reporter. | -我们需要名字… -笨记者的姓名和地址 |
[11:59] | I’m on it. | 这就查 |
[12:05] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你在干什么 |
[12:08] | – I’m coming with you. – No, you’re not. | -跟你一起去 -不行 |
[12:10] | I just gave you your only lead! | 我刚给了你唯一的线索 |
[12:12] | Can I talk to you for a second? Alone? | 我能跟你单独谈谈吗 |
[12:20] | I know what you’re going to say, | 我知道你要说什么 |
[12:23] | but I risked my life for this city while you were gone. | 但你不在的时候 为这座城市以身涉险的是我 |
[12:25] | That should earn me some respect. | 你该对我放尊重点 |
[12:26] | This isn’t about respect, | 不是尊重的问题 |
[12:28] | and it’s not about you risking your life. | 跟你以身犯险也没关系 |
[12:30] | I understand that you miss Sara. | 我知道你想念莎拉 |
[12:34] | And I understand that when you go out there like this, | 我也明白你这样出去作战 |
[12:37] | all of that pain goes away. | 那种痛苦就会消失 |
[12:39] | It’s the only time it ever does. | 只有这时我才不会痛苦 |
[12:40] | And that relief isn’t real. | 这种释然不是真的 |
[12:43] | It’s a drug. | 像是一种毒品 |
[12:45] | If you’re implying… | 如果你想说… |
[12:46] | You are an addict. | 你是瘾君子 |
[12:47] | And just like with booze and pills, | 就好像酒瘾和毒瘾 |
[12:49] | that high that you’re chasing every night | 你每晚追求的刺激感 |
[12:51] | is endangering your life. | 会危及你的生命 |
[12:52] | Go to hell, Oliver. | 去死吧 奥利弗 |
[12:54] | You don’t get to play that card with me. | 你没资格对我说这些 |
[12:56] | Ever. | 永远没有 |
[12:57] | And if there is anyone who is using adrenaline | 就算有人在用肾上腺素 |
[13:00] | to hide the pain of real feelings and real life, | 来隐藏真实生活所带来的痛苦 |
[13:04] | it’s you. | 那也是你 |
[13:11] | Oliver, Felicity tracked down the reporter’s work address. | 奥利弗 费利西蒂查到了那个记者的工作地址 |
[13:18] | Anthony Walker! Where’s Werner Zytle? | 安东尼·沃克 维尔纳·赛托在哪 |
[13:21] | He’s not, he’s not here. | 他 他不在这儿 |
[13:23] | You helped him escape today! | 你今天帮他逃跑了 |
[13:24] | Zytle, he threatened my wife. | 赛托用我妻子威胁我 |
[13:28] | Said he could get to her, that he’d kill her | 说如果我不这么做 |
[13:30] | if I didn’t do this, then– | 他会找到她 杀死她… |
[13:32] | Do what? | 做什么 |
[13:38] | Kill you. | 杀了你 |
[13:44] | – I’m so sorry. – Anthony… | -真的很抱歉 -安东尼 |
[13:47] | Give me the detonator. | 把引爆器给我 |
[13:49] | He’ll kill my wife. | 他会杀了我妻子的 |
[13:51] | We can protect her. | 我们可以保护她 |
[13:53] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[13:55] | Now hand me the detonator. | 把引爆器给我 |
[14:04] | God forgive me. | 上帝原谅我 |
[14:19] | I will weep for thee. | 我会为你流泪的 |
[14:39] | Ollie? | 奥利 |
[14:42] | I’m sorry, did I wake you? | 抱歉 我吵醒你了吗 |
[14:44] | Can’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[14:45] | Apparently insomnia is a common side effect | 显然 失眠是得知自己的哥哥 |
[14:47] | of finding out your brother is a vigilante. | 是治安维持者常见的副作用 |
[14:54] | You smell like smoke. | 你身上一股烟味 |
[14:56] | Korean barbecue? | 去吃韩国烧烤了 |
[14:57] | C4. | C4炸药 |
[15:00] | It’s nice that we can tell each other this stuff now. | 很高兴我们现在能告诉对方这种事了 |
[15:03] | It is, actually. | 的确 |
[15:06] | You always had the lamest excuses. | 你的借口总是特别烂 |
[15:10] | Lame excuses are sort of an occupational hazard. | 烂借口算是一种职业危害 |
[15:14] | What was tonight’s hazard? | 今晚的危害是什么 |
[15:16] | Roy and I were looking for the man | 我和罗伊在找今天早些时候 |
[15:18] | that escaped from the courthouse earlier today. | 从法院逃跑的那个人 |
[15:21] | Found a bomb instead. | 相反 找到了一颗炸弹 |
[15:23] | Yeah, I don’t know how you do it. | 我真不知道你怎么做到的 |
[15:26] | Just risk your life out there for people every night. | 每晚为了人们以身犯险 |
[15:29] | It’s my job. | 这是我的工作 |
[15:32] | It is my job to keep the people of this city safe. | 我的工作就是保护这座城市的人 |
[15:36] | And that includes you, too, Speedy. | 而你也是其中之一 闪电妞 |
[15:40] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[15:44] | I’m always going to hate Malcolm Merlyn. | 我会一直讨厌马尔科姆·梅林 |
[15:47] | But right now, he is a necessary evil. | 但现在 没了他不行 |
[15:50] | We can take care of ourselves– | 我们自己能行… |
[15:52] | Not against Ra’s Al Ghul. | 面对拉斯·厄尔·高福 我们不行 |
[15:55] | You have to trust me on this. | 你得相信我 |
[15:58] | I do. | 我信你 |
[16:01] | But I don’t trust him. | 但我不信他 |
[16:04] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[16:08] | And I won’t. | 我也不愿意 |
[16:19] | Ten minutes. | 十分钟 |
[16:21] | I’m impressed. | 挺厉害 |
[16:23] | I know special forces who can’t last longer than three. | 有些特种兵都撑不过三分钟呢 |
[16:28] | Eventually, though, | 但最终 |
[16:30] | everybody breaks. | 所有人都会屈服 |
[16:33] | Tell me where the Yamashiros are, and it will stop. | 告诉我山城夫妇在哪 折磨就会停止 |
[16:37] | My family’s going to be looking for me. | 我的家人会来找我的 |
[16:40] | Everyone is going to be looking for me! | 所有人都会找来找我的 |
[16:41] | Because your mother issued a press release? | 因为你妈发了一篇新闻稿吗 |
[16:45] | We erased your message before she could hear a word of it. | 在她听到之前 我们已经清除了你的留言 |
[16:49] | Be glad. | 你应该感到开心 |
[16:52] | If she had heard it, your mother would be dead right now. | 如果她听到的话 你母亲早就死了 |
[16:55] | You would never risk the exposure. | 你不会冒险曝光的 |
[16:57] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[16:59] | Your mother’s too public a figure. | 你母亲太出名了 |
[17:02] | But your sister, on the other hand. | 而你妹妹 |
[17:05] | What’s her name? Thea? | 她叫什么来着 西娅 |
[17:10] | Did you know she’s developed something | 你知道在你走之后 |
[17:12] | of a substance abuse problem since you’ve been gone? | 她染上了毒瘾吗 |
[17:16] | I guess the strain of losing two family members | 依我看来 失去两名家庭成员 |
[17:18] | must have been too much for her to bear. | 对她的打击太大了 |
[17:22] | One day, someone may just find her in the back of a car, | 有一天 有人会在车后座发现她 |
[17:27] | dead with a needle in her arm. | 吸毒过量而死 |
[17:30] | Poor Speedy. | 可怜的闪电妞 |
[17:35] | You stay away from my sister. | 你离我妹妹远点 |
[17:37] | I will, if you answer one question. | 回答我的问题 我就不碰她 |
[17:40] | Where are the Yamashiros? | 山城一家人呢 |
[17:54] | The ferry to Shanghai. | 他们坐渡轮去了上海 |
[18:05] | Knock knock. | 我能进来吗 |
[18:09] | You know, half the department | 半个警局的人 |
[18:10] | is still talking about the way you clocked that marshal. | 还在谈论你拿下那警察的招数 |
[18:13] | Those boxing lessons look like they’re paying off. | 看起来那些拳击训练课有成果了 |
[18:15] | Yeah, I guess so. Are those the cargo manifests | 也许吧 这是星城所有的 |
[18:18] | – for the whole city? – Yeah, yeah. | -货品名单吗 -是的 |
[18:20] | Although, you know, I got to ask, what do you need these for? | 不过我想知道 你要这些干嘛 |
[18:22] | Just a RICO case that I’m second chairing. | 我在协助调查一桩黑帮犯罪案件 |
[18:25] | Right. | 好吧 |
[18:29] | – Dad? – Yeah, sorry. I just… | -老爸 -抱歉 我只是 |
[18:32] | Have you heard from Sara lately? | 你最近有莎拉的消息吗 |
[18:35] | No. Why? | 没有 怎么了 |
[18:37] | I ran into her a few weeks back. | 几周前我碰到她了 |
[18:40] | And something just felt a little… off. | 感觉有点 不对劲 |
[18:46] | Then I ran into that friend of hers. | 后来我又碰到了她那个朋友 |
[18:48] | You know, the one with the, the boy hair? | 就是头发弄得像男生的那个 |
[18:51] | Sin. | 辛 |
[18:52] | Yeah, Sin, that’s it. | 对 辛 就是她 |
[18:54] | She said something strange. | 她说了些很奇怪的话 |
[18:59] | She said that the woman in black isn’t Sara. | 她说黑衣女子不是莎拉 |
[19:05] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 这说不通啊 |
[19:07] | No. | 是说不通 |
[19:11] | I mean, look, I just want to talk to her, | 我只想跟她谈谈 |
[19:13] | you know, Sara or not. | 不管她是不是莎拉 |
[19:17] | But look, don’t worry, I said I’d start taking it easy, | 别担心 我说过我会学着释怀 |
[19:20] | I meant it. | 我说到做到 |
[19:22] | I’ll get out of your hair. | 不烦你了 |
[19:38] | Now I’ve been wondering, | 我一直在想 |
[19:39] | how do you decide between the red hoodie | 你是怎么决定是穿红色连帽衫 |
[19:41] | and the one with the mask? | 还是戴面具的 |
[19:44] | I’m glad you know. | 我很高兴你知道了 |
[19:45] | I feel pretty lame | 因为我哥穿了 |
[19:46] | for not recognizing my own brother | 一件连帽衫我就没认出他来 |
[19:47] | just because he’s wearing a hood. | 我真是太差劲了 |
[19:49] | I can’t believe you knew before I did. | 我不敢相信你知道得比我早 |
[19:52] | He saved my life, Thea. | 他救了我的命 西娅 |
[19:54] | He saved a lot of people’s lives. | 他救了很多人的命 |
[19:59] | He thinks we need Merlyn’s help. | 他认为我们需要梅林的帮助 |
[20:03] | And what do you think? | 你怎么想 |
[20:06] | I think I want to get as far away | 在我看来 |
[20:08] | from Malcolm Merlyn as I possibly can. | 我想离马尔科姆·梅林越远越好 |
[20:10] | Well, there’s your answer right there. | 那这就是你的答案了 |
[20:15] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[20:16] | May I borrow him for a second? | 我能借用他一下吗 |
[20:19] | Apparently, he’s been more yours than mine lately, so… | 他最近跟你待在一起的时间比跟我在一起多多了 |
[20:31] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[20:32] | One of our trackers sent a signal from the Starling City Docks. | 其中一个追踪器在星城码头发来了信号 |
[20:34] | Except we don’t have any tracking devices in the field. | 可是我们在那片没有放过任何装置啊 |
[20:38] | Unless we do. | 除非那里有人 |
[20:41] | It’s Laurel. | 是劳蕾尔 |
[20:43] | You tagged Laurel with a tracer? | 你给劳蕾尔装了个追踪器 |
[20:44] | If she’s going to be reckless, I need to know what she’s doing. | 如果她要鲁莽行事 我需要知道她在做什么 |
[20:47] | Well, she’s definitely doing something. | 她肯定是有所行动 |
[20:49] | I’m just not exactly sure how reckless it is. | 就是不知道那有多鲁莽 |
[20:53] | I ran the manifests on all | 这些集装箱 |
[20:54] | these shipping containers that you see here. | 我已经照着清单全部看过了 |
[20:56] | One of these leads back to Zytle’s old supplier. | 其中一个跟赛托的老供应商有关 |
[20:59] | Looks like Vertigo’s back in business. | 看样子”迷魂”又重现市场了 |
[21:00] | She’s going to get herself killed. | 她会害死自己的 |
[21:02] | Suit up. | 换衣服 |
[21:36] | Wonderful seeing you again. | 很高兴再次看见你 |
[21:39] | Ooh, I fancy the new outfit. | 我喜欢这套新服装 |
[21:47] | Feeling my Vertigo, dear. | 感受到我的”迷魂”了吗 亲爱的 |
[21:54] | Wonderful. | 很好 |
[21:58] | Dinah Laurel Lance. | 戴娜·劳蕾尔·兰斯 |
[22:06] | Selfish bitch. | 自私自利的贱人 |
[22:08] | You’re not a hero. | 你不是什么英雄 |
[22:11] | You’re a liar. | 你是个骗子 |
[22:13] | A fraud. | 一个冒牌货 |
[22:16] | And an addict. | 瘾君子 |
[22:49] | Sara… | 莎拉 |
[22:51] | Sara, please, please. | 莎拉 拜托 拜托 |
[22:54] | I’m your sister. | 我是你姐姐啊 |
[22:55] | Then why are you trying to take my place? | 那你为何要取代我的位置 |
[23:01] | Get away from her! | 放开她 |
[23:03] | You should be dead! | 你应该死了才对 |
[23:04] | I salute your persistence! | 真佩服你顽强的生命力 |
[23:23] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[23:26] | Help! | 救命 |
[23:30] | Help me, please. | 请帮帮我 |
[23:37] | Need an IV. | 她需要静脉注射 |
[23:40] | – Watch her. – You’re going to be OK. | -看着她 -你不会有事的 |
[23:44] | It’s going to be OK. | 不会有事的 |
[23:48] | Why did I have to die? | 为什么我一定要死 |
[23:50] | Sara? | 莎拉 |
[23:51] | If you wanted to be me, you could have. | 如果你想成为我 你完全可以 |
[23:54] | I didn’t have to die. | 我没必要死 |
[23:56] | I am so sorry! I am so sorry! | 对不起 对不起 |
[23:59] | Sara! I am so– | 莎拉 真的很… |
[24:07] | Ollie? | 奥利 |
[24:09] | I’m– I’m sorry, I just wanted to talk. | 对不起 我只是想和你谈谈 |
[24:12] | You need to go back upstairs. | 先上楼去 |
[24:14] | Now! | 立刻 |
[24:16] | Don’t talk to her like that. You brought her in; | 别这样跟她说话 是你带她来这的 |
[24:18] | you don’t have the right to kick her out. | 你没权利赶她出去 |
[24:20] | I’m not. I’m protecting her. | 我没有 我只是在保护她 |
[24:22] | By telling her what to do? | 对她指手画脚叫做保护她吗 |
[24:24] | Work with Malcolm Merlyn, let him get his hooks deeper– | 和马尔科姆·梅林合作 让他把鱼饵放远点 |
[24:26] | Enough. She’s my sister. | 够了 她是我妹妹 |
[24:27] | She makes her own choices, Oliver! | 让她自己做决定 奥利弗 |
[24:30] | It’s OK. I– we can talk later. | 没关系 我们晚点再聊 |
[24:32] | I just– just, is Laurel OK? | 我只是 劳蕾尔还好吗 |
[24:35] | Is she a part of this, too? | 这件事她也有份吗 |
[24:38] | She’s going to be fine. | 她不会有事的 |
[24:40] | I promise. Just… | 我保证 只是 |
[24:42] | please go back upstairs. | 先上楼行吗 |
[24:54] | What the hell was that? | 刚才那是什么意思 |
[24:56] | You think you’re the only person who can stand up to Thea? | 你以为你是唯一一个能为西娅挺身而出的人吗 |
[24:59] | I’m trying to figure out why you’re standing up to me! | 我只是想搞清楚你为什么要对抗我 |
[25:01] | All right, maybe we just need to throttle back. | 好了 也许我们只是需要放慢点速度 |
[25:03] | No. We need this. Oliver, you were gone. | 不 我们需要这样 奥利弗 你当时不在了 |
[25:06] | Dead. At least we thought you were, | 死了 至少我们以为你死了 |
[25:07] | and we had to go on with our lives. | 但我们的生活还得继续 |
[25:09] | And doing that meant not doing things your way. | 这就表示事情要按照我们的方式来进行 |
[25:11] | Fine! I’m back now. | 好 但是我现在回来了 |
[25:13] | That doesn’t mean that we can go back. | 那并不表示我们可以倒退 |
[25:16] | And you do not have the right to come back here | 而且你没有权利回到这里 |
[25:18] | and question everyone’s choices. | 质疑每个人的选择 |
[25:36] | Just let me know if there’s any change in her condition. | 如果她的情况有变 通知我 |
[25:53] | Hey, how’s it going? | 你还好吗 |
[26:00] | What’s that for? | 这是为了什么 |
[26:02] | My life has been really complicated lately, | 我的生活最近变得很复杂 |
[26:04] | so I– I just need something simple. | 所以我只是需要一些简单的事 |
[26:07] | So… | 所以 |
[26:20] | This seat taken? | 这里有人坐吗 |
[26:22] | It’s a free country. | 这是个自由的国家 |
[26:24] | Apparently. | 显而易见 |
[26:30] | The first time that we went after Zytle, | 第一次我们去追击赛托时 |
[26:33] | I told you that this was my crusade. | 我和你说过这是我的事业 |
[26:38] | Doesn’t seem to be the case anymore. | 但情况好像已经变了 |
[26:40] | You’re right. It isn’t. | 你说得对 的确是 |
[26:41] | Diggle, I get that I was gone for– | 狄格尔 我知道我不在… |
[26:42] | No, you weren’t gone– you were dead. | 不 当时你不在了 你死了 |
[26:45] | And all of us, including me, | 我们所有的人 包括我在内 |
[26:47] | we were ready to hang it up. | 我们已经准备把行动搁置 |
[26:49] | Why didn’t you? | 为什么没这么做 |
[26:50] | Because I realized we weren’t just fighting for you; | 因为我意识到我们不仅为你而战 |
[26:52] | we were fighting for ourselves, too. | 也是在为自己而战 |
[26:56] | And that includes Roy. | 也包括罗伊 |
[26:57] | And, yes, that includes Laurel. | 当然也包括劳蕾尔 |
[27:00] | She’s not a soldier. | 她不是战士 |
[27:01] | Neither were you. | 你也不是 |
[27:02] | That’s not the same thing, and you know that. | 这不一样 你是知道的 |
[27:09] | What I know, Oliver, is that you started something. | 我只知道 奥利弗 你开始了一件事 |
[27:14] | Something strong enough to live on past you. | 一件强大到让你以此为生的事 |
[27:19] | The question is, | 问题是 |
[27:21] | can you live with what it’s become? | 你能接受事情的走向吗 |
[27:38] | Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[27:40] | Are you all right? | 你还好吧 |
[27:44] | I told them you were on the ferry. | 我和他们说你去了渡口 |
[27:46] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[27:49] | They tortured you. | 他们对你严刑拷问了 |
[27:50] | I sold you out. | 我出卖了你 |
[27:52] | No, you didn’t. | 不 你没有 |
[27:54] | Because we were never going to Shanghai. | 因为我们并不是要去上海 |
[27:57] | I lied. | 我骗了你 |
[27:58] | A precaution just in case you were captured. | 以防你被人抓获的预防措施 |
[28:02] | Then how’d they find you? | 那他们怎么找到你的 |
[28:03] | They didn’t. When I found out you’d been taken, | 他们没找到我 我发现你被抓走时 |
[28:06] | I came back. | 我就回来了 |
[28:07] | You’re an idiot. | 你是个笨蛋 |
[28:08] | Maybe. | 也许是吧 |
[28:09] | But I will not let you face Waller alone for my actions. | 但我不会让你为我所做的事而独自面对沃勒的 |
[28:12] | So now we’re both going to get tortured, or worse. | 现在我们俩都要被人严刑拷问了 或者更糟 |
[28:15] | Great plan. | 真是个绝妙之计 |
[28:19] | I must speak with Agent Waller. | 我有话和沃勒探员说 |
[28:21] | Hey! Why did you– | 为什么你 |
[28:35] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[28:43] | When Zytle hit me with Vertigo, I… | 赛托给我注射”迷魂”后 我… |
[28:46] | I saw Sara. | 我看到了莎拉 |
[28:51] | She was alive. | 她还活着 |
[28:54] | And she was calling me a fraud. | 她说我是冒牌货 |
[28:59] | I was crazy to think that I was fit to wear Sara’s jacket. | 我以为我有资格穿上莎拉的战服真是疯了 |
[29:04] | Much less follow in her footsteps. | 更不用说接她的班了 |
[29:07] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[29:11] | I hope I’m not out of line here, | 希望我不是多管闲事 |
[29:14] | but… | 但是… |
[29:16] | I think Sara wore her mask just as much to hide her demons | 我觉得莎拉戴着面具是为了在帮助人们时 |
[29:20] | as she did to help people. | 同时隐藏自己的心魔 |
[29:23] | And I don’t see that with you. | 但你不一样 |
[29:27] | You have a light inside of you that Sara never had. | 你内心隐藏着一丝光明 与莎拉不同 |
[29:33] | So… | 所以 |
[29:37] | Maybe you should stop trying to be Sara… | 也许你不该再试图成为莎拉 |
[29:41] | and just be yourself. | 做你自己就好 |
[29:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:57] | What’s that? | 怎么回事 |
[29:58] | One of the chemical drums Zytle stole tonight just sent out a GPS signal. | 赛托今晚所偷的的某个原料桶发出了定位信号 |
[30:03] | Why? | 为什么 |
[30:05] | Cause he just opened it. | 因为他刚把桶打开了 |
[30:10] | I dig your place. | 我喜欢这里 |
[30:13] | I’m sorry I interrupted the tour. | 抱歉打扰了你的旅行 |
[30:16] | Pretty sure you saw everything you needed to. | 我相信你该看的全看到了 |
[30:20] | You want a drink? | 你要喝一杯吗 |
[30:21] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[30:37] | This was nice. | 真棒 |
[30:39] | I almost took it personally when you said I was simple. | 当你说我简简单单时我还以为是针对我呢 |
[30:42] | Well, I never said that you were simple. | 我从来没说过你很简单 |
[30:55] | What? | 怎么了 |
[30:57] | Nothing. It… | 没什么 |
[30:59] | It’s just something my father once said. | 只是想起了我父亲说过的话 |
[31:02] | We were sitting in this little taberna in Corto Maltese, | 我们坐在柯尔多马尔蒂斯的小酒馆里 |
[31:05] | drinking this amazing Carmnre, | 品尝着迷人的佳美娜酒 |
[31:07] | and he said that for centuries, | 他说几个世纪以来 |
[31:11] | noblemen have been using the rich aroma of red wine | 上流人士总是用红酒的醇香 |
[31:15] | to cover up a very different scent. | 来遮掩另一种味道 |
[31:19] | Cyanide. | 氰化物 |
[31:23] | Tell me who you are and what the hell you think you’re doing here! | 告诉我你是谁 你想来这干什么 |
[31:26] | Serving my master, Ra’s Al Ghul. | 为主人拉斯·厄尔·高福效劳 |
[31:33] | Please! | 求你了 |
[31:34] | Don’t struggle. I can do this so you won’t feel a thing. | 别挣扎 你不会感到痛楚 |
[31:38] | Get away from her. | 放开她 |
[31:52] | If you beg forgiveness for trying to harm my daughter, | 你想伤害我的女儿 如果你祈求我的原谅 |
[31:55] | I’ll grant you a quick death. | 我便赐你死个痛快 |
[31:57] | I’d never give you the satisfaction, Al Sa-Her. | 我不会让你满足的 厄尔·萨赫尔 |
[31:59] | You’re unarmed and you have nowhere to run. | 你手无寸铁 无处可逃 |
[32:02] | But there’s some place I can go where you won’t dare to follow. | 但我能去你没胆跟上来的地方 |
[32:24] | Daggett Pharmaceuticals. 5th and Kingsley. | 达格特药业 第五大道和金斯利街交叉口 |
[32:26] | Looks like Zytle found a place to change those chemicals | 赛托好像找到了某个地方能把这些化学试剂 |
[32:28] | into some new Vertigo… and he’s got hostages. | 转换成某种新型迷魂 他手上还有人质 |
[32:31] | Where’s Roy? | 罗伊呢 |
[32:31] | I can’t reach him. | 联系不到他 |
[32:41] | Laurel. | 劳蕾尔 |
[32:45] | Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[32:46] | There isn’t anything that you can say to me | 你要对我说的 |
[32:48] | that I don’t already know. | 我都已经知道了 |
[32:50] | Actually, there is. | 还真有你不知道的 |
[33:01] | I must once again thank you | 我必须在此谢谢你们 |
[33:04] | for letting us use your laboratory this evening. | 让我们今晚使用这个实验室 |
[33:08] | And my sincerest apologies to your colleague here. | 我还要对这位同事表达我真诚的歉意 |
[33:13] | But mistakes will not be tolerated. | 但我们不允许出错 |
[33:35] | Werner Zytle… | 维尔纳·赛托 |
[33:37] | This ends now. | 该结束了 |
[33:39] | As you wish! | 如你所愿 |
[33:40] | May I suggest a grand finale– | 我建议来场盛大的闭幕式 |
[33:43] | chlorine triflouride. | 三氟化氯 |
[33:49] | Oliver, I’m registering an enormous spike in thermal activity. | 奥利弗 我发现热场出现巨大的波动 |
[33:52] | Oliver, the whole place is going to blow. | 奥利弗 这个地方快爆炸了 |
[33:53] | You have to get out of there! | 你得马上离开那里 |
[33:58] | Not yet. | 还不行 |
[34:03] | Go! Run! Now! | 快跑 快跑 |
[34:07] | Please! Help! | 求你了 救救我 |
[34:27] | I’m surprised. | 真令人惊讶 |
[34:29] | Usually women don’t return | 一般女人离开后 |
[34:33] | for a second go. | 就不会再回来了 |
[34:36] | Hi, sis. | 老姐 |
[34:38] | You’re not her. You’re… | 你不是她 你… |
[34:41] | You’re not real. | 你不是真的 |
[34:42] | Oh, I’m quite real. | 我可真了 |
[34:59] | You lied to me, Laurel! | 你骗了我 劳蕾尔 |
[35:01] | Straight to my face, my own daughter! | 当着我的面 我的女儿 |
[35:04] | Sara was my daughter, I deserved to know! I had a right! | 莎拉是我女儿 我有权利知道 |
[35:06] | To grieve, to mourn! | 有权利为她哀悼 |
[35:09] | Who do you think you are to take that away from me? | 你凭什么认为你能夺走这些 |
[35:11] | Who do you think you are?! | 你以为你是谁 |
[35:13] | I’m–I’m sorry! | 我 对不起 |
[35:15] | I know you are. | 我知道 |
[35:21] | She says she’s sorry, but she’ll do it again. | 她嘴上说对不起 还不是死性不改 |
[35:25] | You keep my own daughter’s death a secret | 你隐瞒了我女儿的死 |
[35:27] | because you think I’m too weak for the truth?! | 因为你觉得我太软弱无法面对真相吗 |
[35:30] | You think you can wear my mask? | 你觉得你有本事戴我的面具吗 |
[35:33] | You think you can be me?! | 你觉得你能变成我吗 |
[35:35] | No. | 不 |
[35:37] | And I’m done trying to be. | 我再也不会试图变成你了 |
[36:01] | Oliver, are you there? | 奥利弗 你在吗 |
[36:02] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[36:04] | No, it’s not. You have to get home. | 还没有 你得回家 |
[36:06] | It’s Thea. | 西娅出事了 |
[36:16] | See? All good. | 看到没 没事 |
[36:21] | Is everything ok? | 没事吧 |
[36:22] | Oh, yeah, just the usual insurance policy | 只不过是那些保险政策 |
[36:24] | search and seizure. | 检查一下 |
[36:26] | Seems like I’m a high risk case. | 看来我风险挺高 |
[36:28] | I wonder what gave them that idea. | 不知道他们为啥这么想 |
[36:32] | What’s a matter? You OK? | 怎么了 你还好吗 |
[36:37] | There’s… | 有… |
[36:39] | There’s something that I have to tell you. | 有件事我得跟你说 |
[36:42] | And I didn’t tell you– | 我之前没有告诉你 |
[36:46] | I didn’t tell you before, | 我之前没告诉你 |
[36:46] | because I was worried about your health. | 是因为我担心你的健康 |
[36:48] | But… I realize that… | 但是 我觉得 |
[36:53] | that you deserve to know. | 你应该知道真相 |
[36:55] | I already know it. | 我已经知道了 |
[36:59] | Sara’s off God knows where, and yet there’s another blonde | 莎拉不知道跑到哪去了 现在有另一个 |
[37:01] | in a mask running around tuning up the bad guys, | 戴着面具的金发女人在收拾坏人 |
[37:03] | and it’s you, isn’t it? | 而那个人就是你 对吧 |
[37:10] | Sweetheart, come on. | 亲爱的 过来 |
[37:11] | It’s all right. It’s OK. | 没事的 没事 |
[37:14] | It’s OK, honey. | 没事的 亲爱的 |
[37:16] | I mean, look, I am pissed as hell. | 我确实很生气 |
[37:18] | But, you know, we’ll figure it out. We figure out everything. | 不过 我们会有办法的 会有的 |
[37:20] | No. No, no, daddy, that– | 不不 爸爸 |
[37:25] | that isn’t what I was going to tell you. | 这不是我要说的 |
[37:29] | What I was going to tell you | 我要告诉你的 |
[37:32] | is about Sara. | 是关于莎拉的事 |
[37:40] | No. | 不 |
[37:42] | Dad… | 爸爸 |
[37:44] | No. | 不 |
[37:46] | – No. – Dad… | -不 -爸爸 |
[37:50] | Daddy, I’m sorry. | 爸爸 我很遗憾 |
[37:51] | Not my baby, not again. | 为什么又是我的宝贝女儿 |
[37:53] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[38:08] | Thea? | 西娅 |
[38:12] | It’s OK. You’re OK. | 没事了 没事了 |
[38:15] | I thought that I was stronger. | 我以为我变强大了 |
[38:21] | I thought that I could keep myself safe. | 我以为我能保护自己 |
[38:27] | Who was he? | 他是谁 |
[38:28] | One of Ra’s agents. | 拉斯的人 |
[38:32] | Roy… | 罗伊 |
[38:33] | could you give us a minute? | 能让我们单独待会吗 |
[38:41] | Really hope you’re not expecting a thank you. | 你不会希望我说谢谢你吧 |
[38:44] | No parent needs gratitude for saving their child. | 父母救自己的孩子不需要受到感谢 |
[38:49] | I didn’t ask to be a part of this. | 我不想要经历这些 |
[38:52] | I didn’t ask for any of this. | 一点都不想 |
[38:57] | Maybe you’re right. | 或许你是对的 |
[39:01] | Maybe we can’t do this without him. | 或许我们没有他做不到 |
[39:07] | But I am never going to forget the things you’ve done. | 不过我永远不会原谅你所做过的事 |
[39:12] | Or the person that you are. | 也不会原谅你这个人 |
[39:14] | Understood. | 知道了 |
[39:15] | But before we can begin, | 但是在我们开始之前 |
[39:17] | there’s something that only the two of you can do. | 有件事只有你们两个才能做到 |
[39:22] | Ra’s Al Ghul preys upon the fears of his enemies. | 拉斯·厄尔·高福很会利用敌人的恐惧心理 |
[39:25] | Conquer your own fear, | 克服自己的恐惧 |
[39:28] | and you eliminate that critical advantage. | 就能让他失去这个优势 |
[39:32] | For you, there is only one place | 对你们来说 这个世界上 |
[39:34] | on earth uniquely suited to doing that. | 只有一个地方适合做这事 |
[39:38] | So you’re leaving again? | 你又要走了吗 |
[39:40] | She’s got a point, man. You just got back. | 她说得对 伙计 你才刚回来 |
[39:43] | It’s just for a few days. | 就几天而已 |
[39:45] | Ordinarily, I wouldn’t do this. | 通常来说 我不会这么做 |
[39:47] | But it’s for Thea. | 但这是为了西娅 |
[39:50] | And if you’ve shown me anything, | 况且在你们负责的时候 |
[39:51] | it’s that the city is more than safe in your hands. | 这座城市也非常安全 |
[39:58] | All of your hands. | 这是你们所有人的功劳 |
[40:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:17] | Ollie told you we’re heading out for a bit? | 奥利跟你说了我们要离开一阵吗 |
[40:22] | You cool with it all? | 你没事吗 |
[40:24] | After the whole chase thing, | 这个追捕的事情之后 |
[40:26] | I think it’s going to be a little while | 我觉得我得需要一段时间 |
[40:28] | before I’m cool with anything. | 才能没事 |
[40:38] | What was that for? | 这是什么意思 |
[40:39] | Take your pick. Saving my life, | 你猜 是因为救了我的命 |
[40:42] | or standing up to Oliver about Malcolm. | 还是在马尔科姆的事上为奥利弗挺身而出 |
[40:48] | I should get going. | 我该走了 |
[40:57] | Come on, Speedy, we have four more miles | 快点 闪电妞 夜晚降临前 |
[40:59] | to make before night fall. | 我们还要走四英里 |
[41:03] | God. | 天哪 |
[41:04] | I get that Malcolm wants to whip us into shape | 我知道马尔科姆想要磨炼我们 |
[41:07] | so we can face the League, but don’t you think | 好让我们能面对联盟 可你不觉得 |
[41:09] | it’s a little bit excessive? | 这有些太过了吗 |
[41:12] | We’ve been here for two hours. Are you complaining already? | 我们才来了两个小时 你就开始抱怨了 |
[41:16] | I–I started thinking it after the first ten minutes. | 刚来十分钟我就这么想了 |
[41:19] | Well, give it time. | 慢慢适应 |
[41:22] | Eventually this place will feel like home. | 最后你会觉得这地方就像家一样 |
[41:25] | It does not look like home. | 这可不像是家 |
[41:28] | It was for me. For other people, | 对我来说是的 对其他人 |
[41:31] | this is Purgatory. | 这就是炼狱 |
[41:37] | You’re not dead, if that’s what you’re wondering. | 你没死 别瞎想了 |
[41:40] | Once again, you have the good fortune | 你又一次很走运 |
[41:43] | of being uniquely qualified to help me. | 能够帮我一个大忙 |
[41:45] | Me? Why? | 我 为什么 |
[41:48] | Chien Na Wei has left Hong Kong. We’ve tracked here here. | 钱娜维离开了香港 我们追踪她到了这里 |
[41:51] | Here? Where are we… | 这里 我们在… |
[41:57] | Welcome home, Mr. Queen. | 欢迎回家 奎恩先生 |