时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Oliver Queen. | 我是奥利弗·奎恩 |
[00:03] | After 5 years in hell, | 五年里 我被困在地狱 |
[00:05] | I have come home with only one goal, | 我回来只有一个目标 |
[00:08] | to save my city. | 拯救我的城市 |
[00:10] | Now others have joined my crusade. | 现在其他人也加入我的事业中了 |
[00:12] | To them, I’m Oliver Queen. | 对他们来说 我是奥利弗·奎恩 |
[00:15] | To the rest of Starling City, I am someone else, | 对星城的其他人来说 我是另一个人 |
[00:18] | I am something else. | 我是另一个存在 |
[00:21] | Previously on “Arrow”… | 《绿箭》前情回顾 |
[00:28] | Don’t waste your breath. | 不要白费口舌 |
[00:29] | Your concern should be for your home | 你应该担心你的家乡 |
[00:31] | and what has become of it in your absence. | 以及你不在了它会变成什么样子 |
[00:33] | Together, we are gonna take over the Glades. | 同心协力 我们就能主宰贫民区 |
[00:37] | All city servicemen, especially the police, evacuate. | 市政人员 尤其是警方 全部撤出 |
[00:40] | We won’t abandon an entire district. | 我们不会放弃整个区的 |
[00:42] | If I even see a hint of a blue, | 如果我还看到哪怕一个警察 |
[00:44] | your city yes men, they will be buried. | 你们的市议员就都死定了 |
[00:46] | The mayor’s gonna cave | 市长要把贫民区的人撤离 |
[00:47] | and cede control of the Glades. | 并且放弃那里的控制权 |
[00:48] | So it’s up to us to stop Brick. | 所以只能靠我们来阻止砖墙了 |
[00:50] | It’s not just Oliver’s mission anymore. | 那并不只是奥利弗的使命 |
[00:52] | It is ours. | 也是我们的使命 |
[01:01] | Are you trying to kill yourself? | 你想害死自己吗 |
[01:03] | I have to get back. | 我得回去 |
[01:04] | You have to rest. | 你得休息 |
[01:07] | I suppose you planned to leave without telling me. | 我想你打算不辞而别 |
[01:09] | Well, I knew that you wouldn’t approve. | 我知道你不会同意的 |
[01:11] | You saved my life. | 你救了我的命 |
[01:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:15] | Maseo saved it. | 是马赛欧救的 |
[01:17] | I merely treated you, | 我只是治疗了你 |
[01:19] | and you are going to undo all that work | 如果你现在要走 |
[01:22] | if you try to leave now. | 我就白忙活了 |
[01:23] | I can’t stay here any longer. | 我不能再留在这里了 |
[01:27] | My sister, my city. | 我妹妹 我的城市 |
[01:31] | Will mourn your passing I’m sure. | 会哀悼你的过世 我敢肯定 |
[01:33] | If you are so concerned, | 如果你这么担心 |
[01:36] | just come with me. | 那就跟我一起去 |
[01:38] | You can make sure that I drink my penicillin tea. | 你可以确保我会喝青霉素茶 |
[01:43] | Like Maseo, I’ve disappeared from the world. | 我跟马赛欧一样 从世界上消失了 |
[01:48] | I have no desire to return. | 我不打算回去 |
[01:50] | Oh. Tatsu. | 塔苏 |
[01:54] | Be well, Oliver. | 保重 奥利弗 |
[02:21] | The Glades have been without police presence for a week now. | 贫民区已经一周没有警察了 |
[02:24] | Daniel Brickwell threatened every member | 丹尼尔·布里克韦尔威胁了地方政府的 |
[02:27] | of local government. | 每一位官员 |
[02:27] | What else was Mayor Castle supposed to do? | 卡斯尔市长还能做什么 |
[02:29] | This is worse than negotiating with terrorists. | 这比跟恐怖分子协商更加糟糕 |
[02:31] | This… | 这… |
[02:36] | Tax time. | 该交税了 |
[02:38] | Brick wants his cut. | 砖墙想要他的那一份 |
[02:40] | Now give me all the cash in your register… | 把收银机里的所有现金给我 |
[02:43] | or I’ll make your head look like that TV. | 不然你的脑袋就跟那电视一样 |
[02:46] | I have another idea. | 我有另一个主意 |
[02:48] | Looks like we got ourselves a real live superhero here. | 看来这里有个活生生的超级英雄啊 |
[02:51] | You that red streak I’ve been hearing about on TV? | 你就是我在电视上看到的红色亮光吗 |
[02:53] | Wrong city. | 你找错城市了 |
[03:00] | Either way, I bet Brick will pay us | 不管怎么样 我想砖墙都会奖励我们 |
[03:02] | a finder’s fee. | 找到了你 |
[03:03] | Make the call. | 打电话 |
[03:04] | Guns down! | 放下枪 |
[03:17] | Grant must be some teacher. | 格兰特真是个不错的老师 |
[03:20] | Diner at 10th clear. | 第十大街的餐厅安全了 |
[03:24] | Diner’s taken care of. | 餐厅搞定了 |
[03:26] | Why are these people calling 911? | 这些人为什么还报警 |
[03:28] | Don’t they know the police have pulled out of the Glades? | 难道他们不知道警察撤离了贫民区吗 |
[03:31] | Because they’re desperate and scared. | 因为他们很绝望 很害怕 |
[03:34] | Multiple reports of looting at Western and Oxnard. | 多起报告称西街和奥克斯纳德街道交汇处有抢劫 |
[03:37] | Got it. On our way. | 知道了 这就去 |
[03:53] | Sara? | 莎拉 |
[03:59] | Someone’s dying here. What are we supposed to do? | 有人要死了 我们该怎么做 |
[04:01] | You can’t just ignore… | 你们不能不管… |
[04:12] | It’s Lance. | 是兰斯 |
[04:13] | Good. Maybe the cavalry’s coming. | 太好了 也许装甲部队要去了 |
[04:15] | Captain Lance? | 兰斯队长 |
[04:16] | You guys have been busy. | 你们很忙啊 |
[04:17] | Just trying to keep things together. | 只是在努力维持秩序 |
[04:19] | Doesn’t really feel like it’s been working. | 感觉没什么用 |
[04:20] | – How can I help? – Can you? | -我有什么能帮忙的 -你能吗 |
[04:22] | I mean, I thought the mayor was | 我还以为市长 |
[04:23] | pretty specific about Blues staying out of the Glades. | 说得很清楚 警察不许去贫民区 |
[04:25] | It doesn’t mean I can’t help out | 这并不意味着我没法 |
[04:26] | the hood squad off the books. | 偷偷帮助兜帽小分队 |
[04:28] | We call ourselves Team Arrow. | 我们自称为绿箭团队 |
[04:30] | Well, actually, that’s just me, but… | 实际上只有我这么称呼 但是… |
[04:32] | I just got everything we have on Brick | 我把证物房里所有有关砖墙的证据 |
[04:33] | from evidence lockup. | 都找了出来 |
[04:35] | Ok. I’ll send Arsenal over once the next brushfire’s put out. | 好吧 下一场火灾扑灭后我就派军火库过去 |
[04:38] | Arsenal? What, are you guys just pulling names | 军火库 怎么 你们现在已经开始 |
[04:39] | out of a hat now? | 乱用名字了吗 |
[04:40] | Felicity, you might want to wrap it up. | 费利西蒂 你该挂电话了 |
[04:41] | We just got two more calls that came in. | 刚又来了两通电话 |
[04:43] | Talk soon, Captain. | 回聊 队长 |
[04:48] | Then there was this red-hooded guy | 然后有个红色兜帽男 |
[04:50] | and a blond woman all in black. | 和全身黑衣的金发女 |
[05:00] | Change in pattern. | 改变模式了啊 |
[05:01] | “Disrupt and revise” Just like you said. | 如你所说 干扰和修正 |
[05:20] | Hesitation is death. | 犹豫意味着死亡 |
[05:23] | I didn’t hesitate. I just… | 我没有犹豫 我只是… |
[05:25] | I just didn’t kill you. | 我只是没有杀你 |
[05:26] | And when the fight is real? | 如果是真实作战呢 |
[05:27] | I’m not a killer. | 我不是杀手 |
[05:29] | Then you’re gonna die. | 那你就会死 |
[05:32] | The League of Assassins are called that for a reason. | 刺客联盟叫这个名字是有原因的 |
[05:35] | Mercy is not part of their code. | 仁慈可不是他们的规则 |
[05:38] | I didn’t sign up for any of this, | 我不想要这样 |
[05:41] | the assassins league and no mercy. | 什么刺客联盟 不仁慈 |
[05:43] | All I asked for you to do was to teach me | 我只是要你教我 |
[05:45] | how to defend myself, | 如何保护自己 |
[05:46] | to never let someone hurt me again. | 别让人再伤害我了 |
[05:49] | And now you face people who want to kill you. | 现在你面对着想杀害你的人 |
[05:52] | To prevent that, | 为了防止受伤 |
[05:53] | you must kill them first. | 你必须先杀了他们 |
[05:55] | It may not be what you signed up for, | 也许你不想要这样 |
[05:57] | but make no mistake– it’s what you face right now. | 但是别搞错了 这就是你现在面临的情况 |
[06:05] | Thea, I know it’s difficult. | 西娅 我知道这很艰难 |
[06:09] | I wasn’t always a killer. | 我之前也不喜欢杀人 |
[06:12] | The first time, I have never been | 第一次杀人时 |
[06:15] | more frightened or remorseful. | 我害怕极了 也十分后悔 |
[06:18] | Then why did you do it? | 那你为什么还要这样做 |
[06:20] | Because the man I killed murdered my wife. | 因为我杀的那个人谋杀了我妻子 |
[06:26] | Hey. That’s fine. | 没事 |
[06:28] | Put the prospectus on my desk. | 把计划书放在我桌上 |
[06:29] | We’ll get into it tomorrow. | 我们明天商量 |
[06:32] | I need to get at least 3 hours’ sleep, | 我至少得睡三个小时 |
[06:34] | so good night. | 所以晚安了 |
[06:36] | No, no, don’t! No, don’t! | 不不 不要 |
[06:39] | Tommy. | 汤米 |
[06:45] | Hey, Tommy buddy. Come here. | 汤米 儿子 过来 |
[06:48] | You’re just having a nightmare. | 你只是做了个噩梦而已 |
[06:52] | – Dad? – Yeah. | -爸爸 -怎么了 |
[06:54] | I’m here now. | 我在 |
[06:56] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[06:57] | I won’t let anything bad ever happen to you. | 我不会让你出任何事的 |
[07:00] | Promise? | 你保证 |
[07:01] | Promise. | 我保证 |
[07:03] | I will always be here for you. | 我会一直在你身边 |
[07:06] | Hey. What–ohh! | 这是什么 |
[07:09] | What–wow! | 看呐 |
[07:15] | Where’s your mom? | 你妈妈呢 |
[07:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:17] | Ingrid put me to sleep. | 英格丽特哄我睡的觉 |
[07:21] | Is that mommy? | 是妈妈吗 |
[07:22] | Probably, so you better go to sleep. | 可能是 你最好还是睡觉吧 |
[07:25] | Otherwise, you’re gonna get me in trouble! | 不然我就要遭殃了 |
[07:53] | Captain Lance. | 兰斯队长 |
[07:56] | Harper. | 哈珀 |
[07:57] | I’m not sure what you– | 我不知道你在说什么… |
[07:58] | Look. I’ve seen you shooting a red hoodie, | 我见过你穿着红色兜帽衫 |
[07:59] | I’ve seen you shooting arrows at people. | 我见过你朝别人射箭 |
[08:00] | You think I don’t recognize you | 你觉得穿上皮衣戴上面具 |
[08:01] | with a little extra leather and lace? | 我就认不出来你了吗 |
[08:04] | Well, I guess I won’t be needing this anymore. | 看来我不需要这个了 |
[08:06] | No. You’ll be needing this. Here you go. | 是的 但是你需要这个 拿好 |
[08:08] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[08:10] | Everything on Brickwell we could salvage from evidence storage. | 证物室里仅存的布里克韦尔的所有信息 |
[08:12] | May be something in there to help you guys figure out | 也许里面的东西能帮你们搞清 |
[08:14] | where he’s holed up in the Glades. | 他在贫民的藏身之所 |
[08:15] | Thanks. We’ll get Felicity right on this. | 谢谢 我们让费莉西蒂马上去查 |
[08:17] | Any word on our green-hooded friend? | 我们的绿兜帽朋友怎么样了 |
[08:20] | Still unavailable. | 还是没消息 |
[08:23] | And Sara? I mean, I hear the Canary come up | 莎拉呢 报警电话里 |
[08:26] | every so often on the 911 calls. | 很多人提到金丝雀的名字 |
[08:29] | I’ll let her know you were looking for her. | 我会告诉她你在找她 |
[08:34] | No. | 不用了 |
[08:36] | You just watch her back, ok? | 保护好她就够了 行吗 |
[08:40] | Always. | 我会一直保护她 |
[08:47] | If I don’t suture this, it’s gonna scar, Laurel. | 如果我不把它缝上会留疤的 劳蕾尔 |
[08:49] | I’ll just add it to my ever-growing collection. | 就当把它加进我的战绩里 |
[08:52] | My father give us anything to use to locate Brick? | 我父亲给的资料里有什么能找到砖墙吗 |
[08:55] | I don’t see how. | 我觉得没有 |
[08:57] | Some of this stuff goes back decades. | 有些资料是好几十年前的了 |
[08:58] | There is plenty of evidence against Brick, | 有好些证据指向砖墙 |
[09:00] | but there’s nothing the police can make stick. | 但都不足以定罪 |
[09:03] | So this is what Brick has reduced us to– | 所以砖墙让我们不得不 |
[09:05] | grasping for straws. | 这样病急乱投医 |
[09:09] | I don’t know how you guys have done this for so long. | 我不知道你们怎么坚持了怎么久 |
[09:12] | We had Oliver. | 我们有奥利弗 |
[09:14] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[09:16] | Grasping at straws I’m pretty sure, | 病急乱投医 |
[09:18] | but maybe there’s something in Brick’s M.O. | 也许砖墙的作案手法里有特别之处 |
[09:19] | That would suggest a couple doors for us to kick down. | 这样的话我们就有办法能做点什么了 |
[09:22] | I mean, for you to kick down. | 当然还是你们去做 |
[09:26] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[09:27] | Cross-reference with Alderman Ford’s murder | 把福特市议员一案的证据 |
[09:29] | and the evidence your father gave us. | 和你父亲给我们的证据交叉对比 |
[09:32] | The same gun was used in a 20-year-old shooting. | 20年前的一场枪击案中也用了这把枪 |
[09:35] | The same gun? | 同一把枪吗 |
[09:37] | Either that’s arrogance or stupidity. | 他要么是太自大 要么是太蠢 |
[09:40] | In this case, definitely stupidity. | 现在看来 他明显是太蠢 |
[09:43] | The victim from 20 years ago– | 20年前的受害者是 |
[09:46] | Rebecca Merlyn. | 丽贝卡·梅林 |
[09:51] | Daniel Brickwell killed Malcolm Merlyn’s wife. | 丹尼尔·布里克韦尔杀了马尔科·梅林的妻子 |
[10:15] | If you want to tell me “I told you so,” | 如果你想说的是”我早说过了” |
[10:18] | how about you say it in person? | 何不亲自来跟我说呢 |
[10:26] | Just couldn’t stay away from me, could you? | 就是离不开我 是吗 |
[10:39] | What changed your mind? | 是什么让你改变主意了 |
[10:41] | I’ve been to enough funerals. | 我参加的葬礼够多了 |
[10:43] | So help me. | 那就帮帮我 |
[10:44] | That isn’t what I have been doing? | 我难道没帮你吗 |
[10:48] | The man who Maseo serves, | 马赛欧追随的那个人 |
[10:50] | when he finds out that I’m alive, | 等他发现我还活着 |
[10:52] | he is gonna come for me and my sister. | 他会追杀我和我妹妹 |
[10:57] | Ra’s Al Ghul. | 拉斯·厄尔·高福 |
[10:58] | Yes. | 没错 |
[10:59] | Maseo spoke of him | 你在恢复的时候 |
[11:01] | while you were recuperating. | 马赛欧提起过他 |
[11:02] | He fights with swords, | 他用剑格斗 |
[11:04] | and he’s good. | 而且剑术超群 |
[11:07] | I seem to remember you being pretty good | 我好像记得 |
[11:09] | with a blade yourself. | 你很会用刀 |
[11:11] | Mastery of swords is more than mastery of technique. | 精通剑术比精通其它武器要复杂得多 |
[11:14] | To defeat this man, you must think like him, | 要打败这个人 你必须像他一样思考 |
[11:17] | be like him. | 像他一样行动 |
[11:19] | You must fight in the ways he does. | 用他的方式来打斗 |
[11:21] | Your only hope for such a teacher was Maseo. | 你唯一的希望就是让马赛欧教你 |
[11:25] | Only the student has hope | 只有徒弟才有 |
[11:27] | of defeating the master. | 打败师傅的机会 |
[11:41] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我来晚了 |
[11:44] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么 |
[11:47] | Is it the League? | 是联盟的事吗 |
[11:48] | No. This is personal. | 不 是私事 |
[11:54] | Personal how? | 什么私事 |
[11:55] | I told you I killed the person who killed my Rebecca. | 我跟你说过我干掉了杀死丽贝卡的凶手 |
[11:59] | I recently learned I didn’t. | 可我最近发现我没有 |
[12:02] | I killed the wrong man. | 我杀错人了 |
[12:05] | The guilty party is still alive. | 真正的凶手仍然活着 |
[12:08] | Everything I thought I believed in | 过去21年里我所相信的一切 |
[12:10] | for the last 21 years is false. | 原来都是假的 |
[12:13] | My wife’s death remains unavenged. | 杀妻之仇仍然没报 |
[12:15] | So let’s go to the police | 那我们就去警局 |
[12:18] | or Laurel Lance, ok? | 或者去找劳蕾尔·兰斯 行吗 |
[12:19] | She’s a friend, and she’ll listen. | 她是我朋友 她会听你说的 |
[12:21] | I swore that I would always protect her from harm, | 我发过誓 我会永远保护她不受伤害 |
[12:26] | but I couldn’t. | 可我没做到 |
[12:29] | For years, I believed that justice had been done. | 多年来 我以为自己已经讨回了公道 |
[12:33] | The Undertaking was for her. | 事业都是为了她 |
[12:34] | I truly believed I could change the Glades | 我真的相信我能改造贫民区 |
[12:37] | and prevent what happened to my family | 让曾经发生在我家的事 |
[12:39] | from happening to anyone else. | 不会在别的家庭重演 |
[12:41] | It’s all been a lie, | 这一切都是假的 |
[12:43] | but now I have the chance to set it right. | 但现在我还有机会弥补 |
[12:46] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[12:47] | I know, because you’re not a killer, | 因为你不是个杀手 |
[12:52] | but I am. | 可我是 |
[13:06] | Your dad told me that your mom’s an angel now. | 你爸爸说 你妈妈已经是天使了 |
[13:09] | I don’t want her to be an angel, Ollie. | 我不想让她变成天使 奥利 |
[13:12] | I want her to go back to being my mom. | 我只想让她回来做我妈妈 |
[13:21] | I’m so very sorry for your loss. | 很抱歉你痛失爱妻 |
[13:26] | I have a friend in the police department. | 我在警局有个朋友 |
[13:28] | He says that they have a person of interest in Rebecca’s– | 他说他们找到一个丽贝卡… |
[13:32] | in the case. | 那个案子的嫌疑人 |
[13:34] | They don’t have enough evidence yet | 他们还没有足够证据 |
[13:35] | to convict him, but if it were me, | 将他定罪 但如果我是你 |
[13:39] | I’d want to know. | 我会想知道是谁 |
[13:59] | So Brick killed Malcolm’s wife. | 砖墙杀了马尔科姆的妻子 |
[14:01] | What does that have to do with anything? | 这和现在的事有什么关系 |
[14:02] | It is just another reason for them to share bunk beds in hell, | 只是多一个让他们下地狱的理由 |
[14:06] | not that I generally believe in hell, | 我通常不信有地狱 |
[14:07] | but for them, I will make an exception. | 但对于他们 我就破个例了 |
[14:09] | Maybe we should get Merlyn to solve | 也许我们该让梅林为我们 |
[14:10] | our Brick problem for us. | 解决砖墙的问题 |
[14:12] | That’s pretty dark. | 这想法真阴暗 |
[14:13] | Laurel, if you don’t think things are dark, | 劳蕾尔 如果你认为一切还很光明 |
[14:14] | you haven’t been paying attention. | 那你真是太不上心了 |
[14:16] | Even if we did sic Merlyn on Brick, | 就算我们真让梅林去对付砖墙 |
[14:17] | which I am not advocating, | 我可不提倡这么做 |
[14:18] | he would have just as much trouble finding Brick as we’ve had. | 他也会跟我们一样压根找不到砖墙的 |
[14:21] | Brick’s men have been busy. | 砖墙的手下最近很忙 |
[14:22] | They’re cutting down cell towers | 他们关闭手机信号塔 |
[14:24] | and disconnecting traffic cams | 切断交通摄像头 |
[14:25] | and staying out of satellite line of sight, | 还躲开卫星的视线 |
[14:27] | like basically every way I know how to find somebody. | 基本避开了我知道的所有找人的办法 |
[14:30] | Well, if the cell towers were down, | 既然手机信号塔没用了 |
[14:32] | the how was Brick’s crew communicating? | 那砖墙的人是怎么联系的 |
[14:34] | At the diner, his men, they were– | 在餐馆里 他的人在… |
[14:37] | They were using walkies. | 他们在用对讲机 |
[14:39] | Do you think that you could– | 你能不能… |
[14:40] | I don’t know –use those signals to locate Brick? | 我也不知道 用对讲机信号定位砖墙 |
[14:43] | You haven’t been down here that much. | 你真是不常下来这里啊 |
[14:44] | If they’re communicating via radio, | 如果他们通过无线电信号联系 |
[14:46] | they’ll be on the FRS, | 就会在家庭无线电服务上 |
[14:47] | somewhere between 462 and 467 megahertz. | 频率大概在462到467兆赫之间 |
[14:50] | If I send out a frequency burst, | 如果我发出一阵频率 |
[14:53] | I should be able to triangulate their location. | 应该就能三角定位到他们 |
[14:55] | I did not understand one word that you just said, | 你刚说的我一个字都听不明白 |
[14:57] | but Oliver was certainly lucky to have you. | 但奥利弗能拥有你真是走运 |
[15:01] | 114 Grandview Plaza. | 美景广场114号 |
[15:03] | Felicity, that’s the Glades precinct. | 费利西蒂 那是贫民区警局 |
[15:06] | Well, it’s not like the police are using it. | 反正警察也不用了 |
[15:08] | Great. | 真好 |
[15:08] | We can add irony to the list of charges against Brick. | 可以往砖墙的罪行里再加一项”讽刺”了 |
[15:12] | Let’s gear up. | 拿装备出发吧 |
[15:13] | 贫民区警局 证物房 | |
[15:19] | Let’s go! | 快走 |
[15:21] | Come! Go! Move! | 快点 动起来 |
[15:29] | So why don’t you explain it to me, boys? | 给我说说吧 |
[15:31] | We cleared the register from that diner on 10th. | 我们抢了第十大街那家餐馆的收银机 |
[15:35] | No. The part where you and had red one | 不 是你们用散弹枪 |
[15:37] | stood in front of your shotgun | 指着红兜帽 |
[15:38] | and somehow he’s still not dead. | 但还是没能杀死他那部分 |
[15:47] | Now you know the deal, boys. | 你们懂规矩的 |
[15:49] | You take me down first, you walk out alive. | 先把我做掉 就能活着走出去 |
[16:12] | Ok. I’ve cut the power. | 好了 我把电源切了 |
[16:14] | There’s a ventilation shaft 40 feet north | 在你们目前位置的北面12米 |
[16:16] | of your current position. | 有个通风井 |
[16:17] | It should drop you off in the east wing. | 应该能通向东边的大楼 |
[16:19] | There are only two sentries there now. | 那里现在只有两个哨兵 |
[16:20] | Got it! | 知道了 |
[16:28] | If you see anyone, kill them! | 看到有人就直接杀掉 |
[17:00] | You want to get me? | 想抓我 |
[17:07] | Roy, are you there? | 罗伊 你在吗 |
[17:10] | Laurel, can you hear me? | 劳蕾尔 能听到吗 |
[17:13] | This is what we do when we get you in our sights! | 看到你们我们就会这么做 |
[17:16] | Daniel Brickwell. | 丹尼尔·布里克韦尔 |
[17:18] | What the hell are you supposed to be? | 你他妈又是什么东西 |
[17:31] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[17:39] | Somebody please tell me how this is happening again. | 来个人告诉我怎么又来这一出了 |
[17:43] | Daniel Brickwell. | 丹尼尔·布里克韦尔 |
[17:46] | It seems we have a common interest. | 看来我们有一个共同的敌人 |
[17:48] | You know that Brickwell killed your wife. | 你知道砖墙杀了你妻子 |
[17:50] | Her name was Rebecca. | 她叫丽贝卡 |
[17:54] | Since my death, | 自我死后 |
[17:55] | maintaining my usual network of associates | 维系从前的合作人关系网 |
[17:58] | has become– shall we say, problematic, | 就变得 怎么说呢 成问题了 |
[18:01] | but the fact that you were able to locate Mr. Brickwell | 但你们能在布里克韦尔先生潜藏起来的情况下 |
[18:03] | despite the fact that he has gone to ground | 找到他的位置 |
[18:06] | demonstrates your group’s capacity. | 算是展示了你们的能力 |
[18:08] | You followed us. We led you right to him. | 你跟踪我们 我们带你找到了他 |
[18:11] | And I saved your lives in the bargain. | 而我也救了你们一命 |
[18:14] | So why not continue our association? | 所以何不继续我们的合作呢 |
[18:19] | You want us to team up with you? | 你要我们跟你合作 |
[18:25] | I guess the question before you is | 我认为摆在你们前面的问题是 |
[18:27] | whether your scorn for me outweighs your need | 你们对我的鄙视比想要看到布里克韦尔先生 |
[18:29] | to see Mr. Brickwell dealt with. | 被处理掉孰轻孰重 |
[18:31] | You mean killed. | 你的意思是杀掉 |
[18:35] | You have your options. | 选择已经摆在你们面前 |
[18:38] | Weigh them. | 权衡一下吧 |
[18:53] | You stole my idea. | 你偷了我的想法 |
[18:54] | I was gonna lean here and wish my problems away. | 我本想斜倚在这儿 希望我的问题能消失呢 |
[18:57] | That obvious? | 这么明显啊 |
[19:00] | So what are your problems? | 你的问题是什么 |
[19:02] | They’re not problems exactly. | 也不算是问题吧 |
[19:04] | More like weighing options. | 更像是权衡轻重 |
[19:06] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[19:07] | Brick’s tax collectors giving you trouble? | 砖墙的”收税员”找你麻烦了 |
[19:08] | No. It’s Malcolm, but it’s probably | 不是 是马尔科姆 但这可能 |
[19:11] | the last thing you want to think about right now. | 是你现在最不愿意去想的事了 |
[19:14] | You’d be surprised. | 你会吓一跳的 |
[19:15] | He found out who murdered his wife. | 他知道是谁杀死他妻子的了 |
[19:18] | He’s fixated on finding the guy | 他一定要把那个人找出来 |
[19:20] | and killing him. | 然后杀死他 |
[19:22] | Don’t take this the wrong way, | 别误会 |
[19:23] | but isn’t killing people exactly what | 但杀人不就是马尔科姆·梅林 |
[19:24] | Malcolm Merlyn does? | 会做的事吗 |
[19:26] | Yes, but he also protects people. | 是 但他也会保护人 |
[19:28] | During the siege, he was the only one | 被围困的时候 只有他 |
[19:30] | who made me a top priority. | 最先考虑的是我 |
[19:32] | He saved my life. | 他救了我 |
[19:36] | I didn’t know. | 我不知道这事 |
[19:37] | Despite everything Malcolm was or is, | 不管马尔科姆曾经怎样 或现在怎样 |
[19:41] | it means something that he was there | 在我最需要他的时候 |
[19:43] | when I needed him the most. | 他在我身边 这对我很重要 |
[19:46] | Even after everything he’s done, | 就算他做了这么多坏事 |
[19:48] | he cares about people. | 他还是关心人的 |
[19:50] | Even all the terrifying things he’s done | 他做这么多可怕的事 |
[19:53] | it was because he thought that he was helping the Glades. | 都因为他以为这是为贫民区好 |
[20:01] | So what’s on your mind? | 你在想什么 |
[20:02] | Anything I can help you with? | 有什么我可以帮忙的吗 |
[20:05] | Believe it or not, you already have. | 不管你信不信 你已经帮上忙了 |
[20:09] | How can you even be arguing for this right now? | 这件事还有什么可争论的吗 |
[20:13] | Because I am actually paying attention. | 因为我真的很关注这件事 |
[20:15] | Brick has the Glades under siege. | 砖墙把贫民区控制了起来 |
[20:18] | He has the police running scared, | 他让警方战战兢兢 |
[20:19] | he has us outnumbered and outgunned, | 而我们敌众我寡 火力不敌 |
[20:21] | and I am not saying let’s give Malcolm a glass case of his own. | 我也不是说要吸纳马尔科姆成为我们的一份子 |
[20:25] | All I am saying is let’s use him. | 我的意思是利用他 |
[20:28] | The same way that he wants to use us. | 就像他想利用我们一样 |
[20:30] | To point him like a loaded gun at Brick. | 把他作为一把指着砖墙的上了膛的枪 |
[20:34] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[20:35] | Well, A, I’m not ok with that, | 首先 我不同意这么做 |
[20:38] | and, B, even if I was, there has to be | 其次 就算我同意 |
[20:40] | a better way to go about doing it | 总有比跟马尔科姆·梅林合作 |
[20:42] | than to get in bed with Malcolm Merlyn. | 更好的办法 |
[20:43] | There isn’t. | 没有 |
[20:46] | Oliver is gone, | 奥利弗不在了 |
[20:47] | and there’s only so much the 4 of us can do. | 而且我们四个人的力量有限 |
[20:50] | I just found this out, | 我刚发现 |
[20:50] | but the night of the siege, Malcolm saved Thea’s life. | 在围困那晚 马尔科姆救了西娅 |
[20:55] | He didn’t have an ulterior motive, | 他没有不可告人的动机 |
[20:58] | he didn’t have an agenda. | 没有背地里的计划 |
[21:00] | He just wanted to protect what he cared about. | 他只想保护他在乎的人和事 |
[21:03] | He cares about this city. | 他在乎这个城市 |
[21:05] | He just went about it in a completely unimaginable way. | 他只是走了一条完全让人无法想象的路 |
[21:08] | So just like Thea did the night of the siege, | 就像西娅在围困那晚需要他一样 |
[21:10] | we need him. | 我们需要他 |
[21:12] | I can’t think of a world or a universe | 我完全无法想象奥利弗会在任何一个世界 |
[21:14] | or a plain of existence where Oliver would agree | 任何一个空间或者任何一个层面上 |
[21:17] | to any of this. | 同意你的说法 |
[21:18] | Well, Oliver isn’t here anymore, | 奥利弗不会回来了 |
[21:19] | so we need to stop pretending like he is. | 所以不要再装作他还在这里 |
[21:24] | We need to make decisions of our own. | 我们需要自己做决定 |
[21:27] | I genuinely have no idea how else | 我真不知道我们 |
[21:29] | we’re supposed to stop Brick. | 还有什么办法能阻止砖墙 |
[21:30] | And I genuinely don’t know how we live with ourselves | 我真不知道如果我们这么做 |
[21:32] | if we go about doing it this way! | 我们以后还怎么给自己交代 |
[21:34] | So how does this work? | 那怎么办 |
[21:36] | Do we vote? | 我们来投票 |
[21:50] | Has the jury reached a verdict? | 陪审团做出最后决定了吗 |
[21:53] | It has. | 决定了 |
[21:56] | Guilty. | 判处有罪 |
[21:57] | I guess that means no then. | 那就是不行了 |
[21:59] | You were expecting something different, Merlyn? | 你还期待别的答案吗 梅林 |
[22:01] | That you’d have some measure of common sense? Yes. | 是的 我期待你们有些常识 |
[22:04] | You really thought we’d throw in with you? | 你真以为我们会跟你同流合污 |
[22:07] | After what you did to Thea, to Sara, | 在经历了你对西娅 对莎拉 |
[22:11] | to Oliver? | 对奥利弗所做过的一切 |
[22:12] | To save your precious city, yes. | 为拯救你宝贵的城市 对 |
[22:14] | Well, that’s the thing. | 这就是问题所在 |
[22:15] | Once we let the ends justify the means, | 一旦我们让结果导向手段 |
[22:18] | that’s just the first step. | 那这就是第一步 |
[22:20] | Towards what? | 什么第一步 |
[22:24] | Becoming you. | 成为你的第一步 |
[22:37] | Excuse me, excuse me. | 不好意思 打扰一下 |
[22:41] | I think I’m lost. | 我好像迷路了 |
[22:44] | I suggest you run real fast | 我建议你在我抢了你那块 |
[22:46] | before I swipe that nice watch of yours. | 好表之前跑快一点 |
[22:49] | Do you enjoy robbing people? | 你以抢劫为乐吗 |
[22:52] | I mean, it can’t be for the money. | 肯定不是为了钱 |
[22:53] | You can’t steal enough wallets and watches to live on. | 你总不能以偷钱包和手表为生 |
[22:56] | What the hell is wrong with you, man? | 你有什么毛病 哥们 |
[22:57] | Wait. | 等等 |
[22:59] | I just want to understand. | 我只是想弄明白 |
[23:01] | I want to know what drives a man to do what you do, | 我想知道像你这样的人 |
[23:04] | to ruin other men’s lives. | 毁掉别人生活的动机是什么 |
[23:10] | Want my watch? | 你想要我的手表吗 |
[23:12] | Here. Take it. | 给 拿着 |
[23:16] | Because you’ve already taken everything from me. | 因为你已经夺走了我的一切 |
[23:22] | You’re not gonna shoot me. | 你不会杀了我的 |
[23:25] | I bet you’ve never even held a gun before. | 我打赌你以前从来就没拿过枪 |
[23:42] | Go back to your rich neighborhood. | 回到你的富人区吧 |
[24:00] | Is it safe? | 这安全吗 |
[24:01] | Safer than a boat. | 比船安全 |
[24:07] | Your medicine. | 你的药 |
[24:09] | Apply twice a day. | 一天两次 |
[24:11] | Ok. | 好 |
[24:15] | Tatsu. | 塔苏 |
[24:18] | Why don’t you come with me? | 你为什么不跟我一起走 |
[24:20] | So I can watch you die at the hand of Maseo’s master? | 那我就能看你死在马赛欧的师傅手上 |
[24:22] | I do not intend to die. | 我没想要死 |
[24:25] | There are many forms of death. | 人有很多死法 |
[24:28] | To defeat a man like this Ra’s Al Ghul, | 要打败拉斯·厄尔·高福这样的人 |
[24:30] | you must be willing not just to die | 你不止要准备好献身 |
[24:34] | but to live knowing what you had to sacrifice | 还有活着却知道为了打败他 |
[24:36] | in order to beat him. | 你需要牺牲什么 |
[24:37] | And what will that be? | 那会是什么 |
[24:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:42] | That is what you will have to discover, | 那是你要寻找的答案 |
[24:45] | but it will be whatever you hold most precious. | 但那一定会是你最珍惜的事物 |
[25:10] | Going out? | 要出门吗 |
[25:12] | How did you get in here? | 你怎么进来的 |
[25:13] | I had a good teacher. | 老师教得好 |
[25:15] | If you’ve come to tell me what a horrible person I am, | 如果你是来告诉我我有多糟糕 |
[25:18] | I’m afraid you’ll have to wait in a very long line. | 那我觉得你得排队等很久 |
[25:22] | Actually, I’m here to do the opposite. | 其实 我是来说完全相反的话 |
[25:24] | Told Roy about that night at the train station, | 我告诉罗伊那晚在火车站的事情了 |
[25:27] | how you saved my life. | 你是怎么救了我 |
[25:29] | You’re my daughter. | 你是我女儿 |
[25:31] | You protected me, risked your life for me | 你保护了我 就像我母亲一样 |
[25:34] | just like my mother did. | 你冒着生命危险保护我 |
[25:36] | Thea, I know you want to believe | 西娅 我知道你想让我相信 |
[25:38] | there’s more to me than a killer, | 在我本性中还有不是杀手的一面 |
[25:40] | but the fact is, there’s not. | 但事实是 并没有 |
[25:46] | That man died with his wife. | 那个人和他妻子一起死了 |
[26:10] | What happened to your face? | 你的脸怎么了 |
[26:11] | Is it all there? | 都在这了吗 |
[26:13] | Yeah. 50,000 in hundreds. | 是 五万块都是百元大钞 |
[26:17] | You went after Kendrick Weller. | 你去找肯德利克·韦勒了 |
[26:20] | Hey. What– what did you do? | 你… 你做了什么 |
[26:23] | You killed him, and now you’re running? | 你杀了他 现在准备逃跑 |
[26:28] | We can– we can cover this up. | 我们… 我们可以把这事瞒住 |
[26:32] | I can’t stay here. | 我不能留下来 |
[26:34] | I can’t pretend to be something that I’m not. | 我不能假装成我不是的那个人 |
[26:36] | Your son needs you, Malcolm. | 你儿子需要你 马尔科姆 |
[26:38] | Not like this. | 不是我现在这样 |
[26:39] | Killing him did nothing. | 杀了他一点用都没有 |
[26:41] | It didn’t bring her back. | 这不能让她起死回生 |
[26:43] | It didn’t cleanse this anger. | 并没有浇灭我的怒火 |
[26:47] | I’ve heard about a place | 我听说有个地方 |
[26:49] | where anger can be forged into something else. | 能把怒火化为其他的东西 |
[26:53] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[26:56] | Tommy, hey. | 汤米 |
[26:58] | What are you doing up? Look. Go back to sleep. | 你怎么起来了 回去睡 |
[27:01] | I miss mommy. | 我想妈妈了 |
[27:02] | Tommy, I have to go away for a little while. | 汤米 我要离开一阵子 |
[27:04] | You can’t leave. | 你不能走 |
[27:05] | You said you’d always be there. | 你说过会永远陪着我 |
[27:07] | I know, but you have to be strong now. | 我知道 但你要坚强一点 |
[27:09] | I’m going somewhere where I can learn | 我要去个地方 |
[27:11] | how to make sure that no one | 学习怎么能确保 |
[27:13] | will ever hurt us again. | 我们不会再次受到伤害 |
[27:16] | Come here. | 过来 |
[27:21] | How’d Merlyn take it? | 梅林什么反应 |
[27:23] | I think he just felt inconvenienced. | 我觉得他只是不爽 |
[27:26] | We made the right choice, right, | 我们拒绝梅林的帮助 |
[27:28] | by refusing Merlyn’s help? | 是正确的选择 对吧 |
[27:30] | I don’t know if we made the right choice, Laurel, | 我不知道我们做的选择正确与否 劳蕾尔 |
[27:32] | but we definitely did the right thing. | 但我确定我们没做错 |
[27:34] | And how many people are gonna die tonight because of it? | 那今晚有多少人会因此而丧命 |
[27:36] | We made a decision, Roy. | 我们做完决定了 罗伊 |
[27:38] | I know, and I know that I was outvoted, | 我知道 而且我知道少数赞成多数 |
[27:40] | but that doesn’t change the fact that we’re outmanned. | 但这不能改变我们寡不敌众的事实 |
[27:42] | What if it doesn’t? Roy’s right. | 如果我们人手足够呢 罗伊说得对 |
[27:45] | We need the support out there, | 我们需要外界的帮助 |
[27:46] | but Merlyn– he’s not the only person in town. | 但是这城市里不光有梅林一个人 |
[27:49] | Who else is there? | 还有谁 |
[27:50] | The town. | 整座城市的人 |
[27:59] | You’ve been busy. | 你挺忙的 |
[28:00] | Ted, I was– | 泰德 我 |
[28:01] | I said you weren’t ready. | 我说你没准备好 |
[28:03] | Guess you weren’t listening, | 看来你是没听进去 |
[28:04] | or are you gonna tell me that masked blond | 还是你要跟我说我在新闻上看到的那个 |
[28:06] | that I seen on the news isn’t you? | 戴面具的金发女人不是你 |
[28:08] | It’s complicated. | 这事很复杂 |
[28:10] | I couldn’t wait. | 我不能等 |
[28:13] | I didn’t come here to argue with you. | 我不是来跟你吵架的 |
[28:15] | What did you come here for? | 那你是来干什么的 |
[28:22] | That a Monte Cristo? | 是蒙特克里斯托烟吗 |
[28:24] | Those will kill you a lot quicker | 虽然你住在这种地方 |
[28:25] | than being in this neighborhood. | 但那东西会让你死得更快 |
[28:26] | Abercrombie! | 小屁孩 |
[28:29] | Where the hell have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[28:31] | I saw Sara last night. | 我昨晚看到莎拉了 |
[28:32] | Why didn’t you tell me she was back? | 你为什么不告诉我她回来了 |
[28:34] | We need to talk about that after. | 我们以后再谈这事 |
[28:37] | After what? | 什么以后 |
[28:44] | Feels like recess and we’re about to fight the school bully. | 像是在课间要跟学校的坏蛋打架 |
[28:48] | Looks quiet. | 好像很安静 |
[28:49] | For now. | 暂时的 |
[28:52] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[28:54] | It’s ok to say you’re scared. | 你说害怕也没事 |
[28:56] | Ok. I’m scared. | 好吧 我害怕 |
[28:58] | Is what we’re doing crazy? | 我们这样是不是很疯狂 |
[29:00] | I’ve learned it’s better to ask that question | 我的经验是这问题最好在 |
[29:01] | when I’m not wearing a mask. | 我们没戴面具时问 |
[29:03] | There’s never been an armed occupation in history | 自古以来武装占领 |
[29:05] | that wasn’t overthrown by force. | 都要靠武力来清除 |
[29:06] | An all-out assault on Brick. | 全面攻击砖墙 |
[29:08] | That’s the only way to end this. | 这是唯一的办法 |
[29:11] | Then let’s end this | 那就让这事结束吧 |
[29:13] | one way | 无论 |
[29:15] | or the other. | 怎样 |
[29:18] | Let’s go. | 开始吧 |
[29:34] | My two favorite trick-or-treaters. | 我最爱的两个捣蛋鬼 |
[29:37] | Well, look at that. | 看啊 |
[29:38] | Didn’t anybody tell you Halloween was 3 months ago? | 没人告诉你们万圣节已经过去三个月了吗 |
[29:41] | Daniel Brickwell… | 丹尼尔·布里克韦尔 |
[29:43] | You have failed this city. | 你辜负了这座城市 |
[29:45] | And you seem to have failed in your maths. | 你们好像不会数数 |
[29:47] | Can’t you see there’s a lot more of us | 你看不到我们比你们 |
[29:49] | than there is of you? | 多出多少人吗 |
[29:53] | Guess again, Brick-head. | 再数一遍 砖头脑袋 |
[30:01] | Is this little parade supposed to mean something? | 这个游行意味着什么吗 |
[30:04] | I’ll tell you what it means. | 我来说吧 |
[30:06] | It means the population of the Glades | 意味着贫民区的人口 |
[30:08] | is gonna plummet severely. | 将会锐减 |
[30:11] | Get them! | 干掉他们 |
[30:39] | And which costume are you supposed to be? | 你是扮的什么角色 |
[30:42] | Wildcat. | 野猫 |
[30:55] | Is that all you got? | 你就这点本事 |
[31:09] | I’ve learned you can survive a bullet | 我听说子弹打不死你 |
[31:11] | but not one that’s put through you head. | 但是直接打穿你的头就行了 |
[31:28] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你不会有事的 |
[31:34] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[31:36] | How many more of you masks are there? | 你们还有多少戴面具的人 |
[31:48] | It’s ok. | 没事的 |
[31:54] | It’s good thing you fight better than you lie. | 去抗争总比撒谎好 |
[32:06] | Oliver? | 奥利弗 |
[32:14] | This is for Rebecca. | 这是为了丽贝卡 |
[32:16] | What? | 谁 |
[32:19] | You don’t even know her name, do you? | 你都不知道她的名字 对吧 |
[32:26] | Is this the weapon you used to murder my wife? | 你是用这把枪杀了我妻子的吗 |
[32:29] | Everybody I dropped was with that piece. | 我杀人都是用那把枪 |
[32:32] | She was a good person, decent, kind. | 她是个好人 正直 善良 |
[32:36] | She ran the clinic right here in the Glades. | 她还在贫民区开了诊所 |
[32:39] | Brunette? | 那个深褐色头发的 |
[32:41] | Yeah. Now I remember. | 我现在记起来了 |
[32:43] | She was my first, | 她是我杀的第一个 |
[32:46] | my initiation into the Orchid Bay Butchers. | 是我进兰湾屠夫帮的”门票” |
[32:50] | You murdered her because you wanted into a gang? | 你杀她是为了入帮 |
[32:53] | No. | 不是 |
[32:57] | Because she was weak! | 因为她很弱 |
[33:00] | Because she was crying, begging me not to kill her, | 因为她哭着求我别杀她 |
[33:03] | but you won’t get that from me, so come on! | 但是我不会求你 杀我啊 |
[33:06] | Finish it! | 杀了我 |
[33:10] | Don’t do it! | 不要 |
[33:14] | You are too late. | 你来晚了 |
[33:16] | Drop the gun. | 把枪放下 |
[33:17] | No more death. | 不能再有人死了 |
[33:19] | That’s easy for you to say. | 你说得倒轻巧 |
[33:20] | You just returned from the grave. | 你刚从死神那回来 |
[33:22] | Killing him won’t balance the scales. | 杀了他也改变不了局势 |
[33:24] | When you have killed 503 people, | 当你害死了503个人 |
[33:27] | including your own son, | 其中还包括你的儿子 |
[33:28] | you tend not to worry about scales, | 你就不会关心什么局势了 |
[33:30] | and don’t tell me it won’t stop the pain | 也别跟我说这制止不了伤痛 |
[33:33] | and it won’t bring her back | 也无法让她起死回生 |
[33:34] | because you don’t understand! | 因为你根本不明白 |
[33:37] | If I had taken care of him back then, | 如果我当时就处理掉他 |
[33:42] | it could all be different. | 一切都会不同 |
[33:44] | The League, the Undertaking, | 联盟 事业 |
[33:47] | Tommy… | 汤米 |
[33:51] | every choice I have made since my wife died. | 以及我妻子死后我所做的每一个选择 |
[33:57] | Then you make a different choice now for Thea. | 那你现在就算是为了西娅 |
[34:03] | Thea will never forgive me. | 西娅永远不会原谅我 |
[34:05] | Start giving her reasons to. | 你得先给她原谅的理由 |
[34:11] | Listen to me. I’m telling you. | 听我说 |
[34:13] | My guys say he’s out of commission. | 我的人说他已经没有势力了 |
[34:14] | We can go back in. | 我们可以回去 |
[34:19] | I got to call you back. | 我一会打给你 |
[34:21] | There’s something I got to go see. | 我有些东西要看 |
[34:28] | I’ve been gone, and I’m sorry, | 我之前离开了 我很抱歉 |
[34:32] | sorry for what the city has had to endure in my absence, | 抱歉在我离开这段时间这座城市所遭受的痛苦 |
[34:36] | but you did endure it, | 但你们坚持了下来 |
[34:39] | and the evidence of that struggle | 而且你们努力的证据 |
[34:40] | is lying at my feet. | 就在我脚下 |
[34:44] | You did not fail this city, | 你们没有辜负这座城市 |
[34:46] | and I promise | 我保证 |
[34:48] | I will not fail you | 我不会再离开 |
[34:50] | by leaving it again. | 不会辜负你们 |
[35:00] | I want every block turned upside down, | 我要你们搜遍所有街区 |
[35:02] | inside out till each of Brick’s dirtbags | 彻底排查 把所有砖墙的人 |
[35:06] | are lying on comfy cots in Iron Heights, all right? | 全部关进铁山监狱 好吗 |
[35:10] | Hey. Thanks, Captain. | 谢谢 队长 |
[35:12] | You should see a doctor. | 你应该去看医生 |
[35:13] | No health insurance, but thanks for bringing the cops back. | 没有医保 不过谢谢你让警察们回来 |
[35:16] | Words I never thought I’d say. | 没想到我能说出这话 |
[35:19] | Cindy, right? | 你叫辛迪 对吧 |
[35:20] | Sin. Yeah. I’m friends with your daughter Sara. | 辛 是的 我是你女儿莎拉的朋友 |
[35:22] | Yeah, yeah. I thought you looked familiar. | 是的 我就说看着你眼熟嘛 |
[35:23] | Haven’t seen you in a while. | 好久没见到你了 |
[35:25] | Well, I haven’t seen Sara in a while. | 我有一段时间没见过莎拉了 |
[35:26] | Well, then you missed some major ass-kicking tonight. | 那你可就错过了今晚的精彩大事 |
[35:29] | That woman running around in black leather tonight, | 今晚穿着黑色皮衣出现的那个女人 |
[35:32] | that wasn’t Sara. | 不是莎拉 |
[35:33] | Well, sure it was. Who else would it be? | 当然是她 不然还会是谁 |
[35:36] | Well, I don’t know. That’s why I’m talking to you. | 不知道 所以我才来和你说 |
[35:41] | What do mean? I’ve spoken to her. | 这话什么意思 我和她说过话 |
[35:43] | Well, then you should know that wasn’t your daughter. | 那你就该知道那人不是你的女儿 |
[35:58] | You ok? | 你没事吧 |
[36:00] | Yeah. Everything’s fine. | 没事 没事 |
[36:01] | I just wanted to see you. | 我只是想看看你 |
[36:03] | I was worried. | 我很担心 |
[36:05] | But are you ok? | 你真的没事吗 |
[36:07] | I am, in fact. | 真的没事 |
[36:09] | I didn’t do it. | 我没杀他 |
[36:11] | For me? | 为了我吗 |
[36:12] | For me | 为了我自己 |
[36:15] | but because of you. | 但却是因为你 |
[36:16] | Is my room still available? | 我的房间还空着吗 |
[36:19] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[36:22] | I’ve been so worried about you. | 我担心死你了 |
[36:24] | I was in Bludhaven. | 我去了布鲁德海文 |
[36:26] | Ran into an old friend of mine, | 碰到我的一个老朋友 |
[36:27] | things got interesting, | 发生了些”有趣”的事 |
[36:30] | and I actually spent the past few weeks in jail. | 然后我在监狱里待了几个星期 |
[36:33] | I thought you grew out of that. | 我还以为你不会再那样了 |
[36:35] | So did I. | 我也这么以为 |
[36:39] | – Ollie… – It’s ok. | -奥利 -没事 |
[36:44] | Good to see you again, Oliver. | 很高兴再见到你 奥利弗 |
[36:45] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[36:47] | I think I’m hallucinating, but thank you | 我觉得我出现了幻觉 但是谢谢你 |
[36:50] | for being cool with this. | 不介意他来这里 |
[36:52] | I-I’m gonna make some tea | 我去泡茶 |
[36:54] | and try to keep things zen. | 你们俩别大动干戈 |
[36:59] | Thank you for not making this difficult for her. | 谢谢你没有为难她 |
[37:03] | I wasn’t always like this, you know? | 以前我不是这样的 |
[37:07] | Before Rebecca died, I was a good father. | 在丽贝卡死之前 我是个好父亲 |
[37:10] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[37:11] | Killing changes you. | 杀人改变了我 |
[37:13] | It takes away a piece of your soul, | 杀人会把人的灵魂带走 |
[37:14] | and you can never get it back again. | 永远也找不回来 |
[37:17] | Oliver, I know I wasn’t there for Tommy, | 奥利弗 我知道我当时没陪在汤米身边 |
[37:20] | but I see Thea as my chance for redemption. | 但我把西娅看成是我的赎罪机会 |
[37:24] | You turned my sister into a killer, | 你把我妹妹变成了杀手 |
[37:26] | and then you put her in the crosshairs | 然后让她为了世界上 |
[37:27] | of one of the most dangerous men on the planet. | 最危险人物的猎杀目标 |
[37:30] | You won’t believe me, but I did so | 你可能不会相信我 可我这么做时 |
[37:32] | with a heavy heart and expecting a different outcome. | 心情很沉重 我希望能有个不同的结局 |
[37:37] | Ra’s is going to come for me, | 拉斯不会放过我的 |
[37:40] | and he will learn the truth about Sara eventually. | 最终他还是会知道莎拉死去的真相 |
[37:43] | And then he will come for Thea and me. | 然后他会来追杀西娅和我 |
[37:46] | That’s why I have to kill him. | 所以我必须杀了他 |
[37:47] | You couldn’t before. | 你之前做不到 |
[37:49] | This time, I will have you to train me. | 所以这次 我会让你来训练我 |
[37:54] | Only the student has hope of defeating the master. | 只有徒弟才有希望打败师傅 |
[38:16] | I am Nyssa, heir to the demon. | 我是娜莎 恶魔的继承人 |
[38:18] | I’m not here to fight you. | 我不是来找你打架的 |
[38:20] | There’s no other reason to be here. | 除此之外 你没理由来这 |
[38:23] | Why shouldn’t I kill you. | 为什么我不该杀你 |
[38:37] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[38:39] | The Magician. | 魔术师 |
[38:44] | Sorry that I didn’t come by sooner. | 抱歉我没早点回来 |
[38:48] | I just wanted to check in on Thea. | 我只是想先去看看西娅 |
[38:55] | It’s ok. | 没事了 |
[38:57] | I’m ok. | 我没事了 |
[38:59] | Merlyn told us you were killed. | 梅林和我们说你死了 |
[39:01] | I was close. | 差一点 |
[39:03] | I’m sorry that I didn’t reach out sooner. | 抱歉我没早点和你们联系 |
[39:04] | I wasn’t exactly in a cell service area. | 那地方没有电话信号 |
[39:09] | You kept the city together… | 你们维护了城市的秩序 |
[39:13] | saved the Glades. | 拯救了贫民区 |
[39:15] | Well done. | 干得漂亮 |
[39:19] | It’s gift from Malcolm Merlyn. | 这是马尔科姆·梅林送来的礼物 |
[39:21] | He went looking for you. | 他来找过你 |
[39:24] | – It’s Ra’s Al Ghul’s, right? – Yep. | -是拉斯·厄尔·高福的吧 -对 |
[39:26] | So what are we gonna do about him? | 我们要拿他怎么办 |
[39:28] | I mean, if he finds out about Thea… | 我是说 如果他发现是西娅… |
[39:30] | Merlyn and I are working on that. | 我和梅林正在想办法 |
[39:34] | Sorry? | 你说什么 |
[39:36] | For a second there, it sounded like you said, “Merlyn.” | 我好像听到你说了梅林的名字 |
[39:39] | I need to know how to defeat Ra’s. | 我得知道如何才能打败拉斯 |
[39:42] | Merlyn has the knowledge. | 梅林知道方法 |
[39:43] | Merlyn is a monster. | 梅林是恶魔 |
[39:45] | You’re in this situation, Thea is in this situation | 你和西娅陷入这种局面 |
[39:49] | because of him. | 都是因他而起 |
[39:50] | – Felicity… – No. Just a few hours ago, | -费利西蒂… -不 就在几个小时前 |
[39:52] | I stood right here, and I swore | 我站在这里 向天发誓 |
[39:54] | that there was no way that you would ever agree | 你是绝对不可能同意 |
[39:56] | to work with Malcolm Merlyn, not ever. | 马尔科姆·梅林说的话 绝不可能 |
[39:59] | I guess I was wrong about everything. | 看来我的想法全都错了 |
[40:02] | I need some air. | 我要出去透透气 |
[40:04] | I’m glad you’re not dead. | 很高兴你没死 |
[40:18] | Felicity. | 费利西蒂 |
[40:20] | “I need some air” really means | “我要出去透透气”的真正意思是 |
[40:22] | “I don’t want to talk right now.” | “我现在不想和你说话” |
[40:25] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:27] | For what? | 对不起什么 |
[40:29] | Maybe you could be a little more specific. | 也许你可以说得详细点 |
[40:32] | For letting us believe you were dead | 是因为几个星期以来让我们以为 |
[40:34] | for weeks | 你死了 |
[40:36] | or for abandoning every principle you claim to have | 还是因为你背弃所有你宣称的原则 |
[40:39] | by getting into bed with Malcolm Merlyn. | 与马尔科姆·梅林同流合污 |
[40:47] | That’s not why you’re upset. | 这不是你生气的原因 |
[40:49] | While you were gone | 你不在的时候 |
[40:50] | for almost a month, | 差不多有一个月了 |
[40:55] | I allowed myself to fantasize, | 我允许自己幻想 |
[40:58] | to dream that maybe, just maybe | 梦想着也许 也许 |
[41:03] | Merlyn was wrong, | 梅林是错的 |
[41:06] | that you were alive | 你还活着 |
[41:08] | and that you would come back | 你会回来的 |
[41:09] | and that when you did | 而且当你回来的时候 |
[41:11] | you would be different, | 你会变得不一样 |
[41:12] | that almost dying would give you | 经过了垂死边缘 你会对生活 |
[41:14] | a new perspective on life, | 产生一种全新的视角 |
[41:16] | that you would just do things differently. | 会让你的做事方式变得不一样 |
[41:20] | Things between us, you mean. | 你是指我们之间会变得不一样 |
[41:23] | Before you left, | 在你走之前 |
[41:25] | the last thing you said to me… | 你最后和我说的一句话是 |
[41:30] | was that you loved me. | 你爱我 |
[41:35] | Now you’re back, | 可你现在回来了 |
[41:36] | and the first thing you tell me | 告诉我的第一件事却是 |
[41:38] | is that you are working with the man | 那个把你妹妹 心爱的妹妹 |
[41:40] | who turned your sister, a woman you’re supposed to love, | 变成了杀手的人 而且她还杀死了 |
[41:42] | into a killer, | 你以前所爱的女人 |
[41:43] | who killed a woman you used to love. | 你现在却要和他一起合作 |
[41:51] | I don’t want to be a woman that you love. | 我不想成为你爱的女人 |