时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Oliver Queen. | 我是奥利弗·奎恩 |
[00:03] | After five years in hell, | 五年里 我被困在地狱 |
[00:05] | I have come home with only one goal– | 我回来只有一个目标 |
[00:08] | to save my city. | 拯救我的城市 |
[00:09] | Now others have joined my crusade. | 现在其他人也加入我的事业中了 |
[00:11] | To them, I am Oliver Queen. | 对他们来说 我是奥利弗·奎恩 |
[00:14] | To the rest of Starling City, I am someone else. | 对星城的其他人来说 我是另一个人 |
[00:17] | I am…something else. | 我是另一个存在 |
[00:20] | Previously, on “Arrow”… | 《绿箭》前情回顾 |
[00:22] | If you want to go out there, I can’t stop you. | 如果你想去 我也拦不住你 |
[00:24] | But I don’t have to help you. | 但我不会帮你 |
[00:29] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[00:30] | I’m the justice you can’t run from. | 你无法逃避的正义 |
[00:34] | It’s Danny Brickwell. His street name’s Brick. | 这是丹尼·布里克韦尔 他的街头称号是砖墙 |
[00:38] | You are all part of my crew now. | 你们现在都是我的人了 |
[00:40] | Together, we are going to take over the Glades. | 同心协力 我们就能主宰贫民区 |
[00:47] | Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[00:48] | I asked her to come here… | 是我叫她来的 |
[00:54] | So she could bring you back to life. | 为了让她救你的命 |
[01:00] | This is a duel… | 这是决斗 |
[01:02] | Oliver, with one of the most dangerous men | 奥利弗 跟地球上 |
[01:04] | that has ever walked the earth. | 最危险的男人之一决斗 |
[01:05] | I wouldn’t be doing it if I didn’t think I could win. | 如果我觉得我赢不了 我不会这样做的 |
[01:07] | I don’t worry that you can beat him. | 我不担心你能打败他 |
[01:10] | I am terrified you won’t kill him. | 我害怕你不会杀他 |
[01:16] | That’s not who you are anymore. | 你不再是这种人了 |
[01:20] | And I’m afraid that Ra’s is going | 我担心拉斯会 |
[01:21] | to use your humanity against you. | 利用你的人性对付你 |
[01:23] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[01:25] | – I’ll stay. – Really? | -我留下来 -真的吗 |
[01:29] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[01:30] | I’m sure of one thing– | 我确定一件事 |
[01:33] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[02:26] | Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[02:30] | Drink this. | 把这个喝了 |
[02:33] | More herbs? | 更多药草吗 |
[02:34] | Penicillin. For the infection. | 是青霉素 预防感染的 |
[02:40] | You saved my life. | 你救了我的命 |
[02:41] | The snow and cold helped. | 大雪和严寒帮了忙 |
[02:43] | And your will to live. | 还有你想活下去的意志 |
[02:45] | You should be dead. | 不然你早死了 |
[02:49] | Did you know Maseo would bring me here? | 你知道马赛欧会带我来这里吗 |
[02:52] | He was the one who told me to meet you at this cabin. | 是他告诉我来这间小屋里见你 |
[02:55] | I didn’t realize that the…two of you | 我不知道 你俩 |
[02:58] | were still in contact. | 还有联系 |
[03:00] | We are not. | 我们没有了 |
[03:11] | Maseo… | 马赛欧 |
[03:11] | You’re in no condition to stand. | 你不该站起来 |
[03:14] | Then help me. | 那就过来扶我 |
[03:21] | I’m glad you stayed. | 很高兴你留下来了 |
[03:23] | Then you’ll be disappointed. | 那你会失望的 |
[03:26] | When the storm passes, | 等风暴过了 |
[03:28] | I’ll return to Nanda Parbat. | 我就会回南达尔巴特 |
[03:32] | Maseo… | 马赛欧 |
[03:34] | if Ra’s finds out that you saved me, | 如果拉斯发现你救了我 |
[03:38] | betrayed him… | 背叛了他 |
[03:40] | he’s going to kill you. | 他会杀了你的 |
[03:42] | Don’t waste your breath for worries on me. | 不要白费口舌操心我的事 |
[03:46] | Your concern should be for your home, | 你应该担心你的家乡 |
[03:49] | and what has become of it in your absence. | 以及你不在了它会变成什么样子 |
[03:54] | Help! | 救命 |
[04:02] | You picked the wrong alley. | 你选错了巷子 |
[04:03] | See, this one cuts off here at Carlisle. | 这条小巷在卡莱尔街就中断了 |
[04:06] | You pick the next one, | 你选下一条 |
[04:07] | and you’re free and clear to Reimer Avenue. | 就能跑去雷蒙大道 获得自由 |
[04:10] | Now, you want to do this the hard way… | 你是想用艰难的方式 |
[04:13] | or the harder way? | 还是更难的方式 |
[04:17] | Run. | 快跑 |
[04:26] | I heard rumors about a mask who protects girls around here. | 我听过谣言 说这附近有保护姑娘的面具女 |
[04:32] | I guess you ain’t her. | 我猜你不是她 |
[04:36] | This is Brick’s town now. | 现在这是砖墙的地盘了 |
[04:48] | I think we should talk. | 我们该谈谈了 |
[04:52] | This is going to hurt a little. | 这会有点疼 |
[04:54] | Just one more. | 再来一针就行 |
[04:56] | Sorry, I warned you it was going to hurt. | 抱歉 我提醒过你会疼的 |
[04:58] | You said a little. | 你说的是有点疼 |
[05:00] | Yeah, well. Dig taught us how to suture. | 狄格教会了我们怎么缝线 |
[05:03] | I guess Felicity got the hang of it quicker than I did. | 我想费利西蒂比我更快掌握 |
[05:06] | – Where is Felicity? – Let’s talk about you. | -费利西蒂呢 -我们说说你吧 |
[05:08] | What the hell do you think you were doing out there? | 你觉得你在外面做什么啊 |
[05:10] | Same thing as you. | 做跟你一样的事 |
[05:11] | I’ve had training from Oliver | 奥利弗训练过我 |
[05:13] | and years on the streets. | 并且我在街头混迹多年 |
[05:15] | You have a law degree. | 你只有法律学位 |
[05:17] | Look… | 听着 |
[05:19] | I get it. | 我懂 |
[05:21] | This? | 这样 |
[05:22] | This isn’t how you deal with grief, Laurel. | 你不该这样面对悲伤 劳蕾尔 |
[05:25] | This is how you get yourself killed. | 你这样会害自己送命的 |
[05:27] | Laurel, what the hell? | 劳蕾尔 搞什么 |
[05:29] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[05:30] | You are certifiable if you think | 如果你觉得你够资格戴上你妹妹的面具 |
[05:31] | you can wear your sister’s mask. | 那你就太傻了 |
[05:33] | Yeah, yeah, you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[05:34] | But Oliver, the Arrow… | 但是奥利弗 绿箭 |
[05:37] | He’s gone now. | 他现在不在了 |
[05:39] | And like it or not, the Canary sends the same message. | 不管你喜不喜欢 金丝雀能传达同样的信息 |
[05:43] | – They fear her. – No, Laurel. | -他们害怕她 -不 劳蕾尔 |
[05:45] | They fear your sister. | 他们害怕你妹妹 |
[05:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:48] | She’s not here anymore. | 她不在了 |
[06:13] | What are you doing here so early? | 你这么早过来干什么 |
[06:15] | The meeting’s not for another three hours. | 还有三个小时才开会呢 |
[06:16] | Yeah, well, I convinced Mayor Castle | 我说服了卡斯尔市长 |
[06:18] | it might be a good idea to move it up. | 提前开会可能是个好主意 |
[06:19] | What, with a murderous killer running amuck in the city. | 毕竟城里有个凶残的杀手横行无忌 |
[06:22] | Isn’t that what the police are for? | 这不就是警察该做的吗 |
[06:23] | Well, she wanted to speak to city leaders. | 她想跟市领导谈谈 |
[06:26] | And I’ll help in whatever way I can. | 我会尽力帮忙 |
[06:29] | And by help, you mean money and counsel, | 你说的帮忙是指金钱和律师 |
[06:32] | not a suit powered by… | 并不是以冲着人们… |
[06:35] | Dwarf star alloy that fires lasers at people? | 发射激光的矮星合金为能源的制服 |
[06:38] | Well, they aren’t lasers. That would be ridiculous. | 那不是激光 那就太荒唐了 |
[06:41] | They’re compressed hard light beams. | 那是压缩光束 |
[06:43] | And they don’t actually fire, because I can’t | 那也没法发射 因为我没法 |
[06:46] | get anyone, specifically you, | 找任何人 特别是你 |
[06:47] | to help me fix the nanite chip. | 帮我搞定纳米芯片 |
[06:50] | Well, I already told you, Ray, I am not interested | 我已经跟你说过了 雷 我没兴趣 |
[06:53] | in helping you with your suicide mission. | 帮你进行自杀性任务 |
[06:55] | There is nothing that you can say | 任你巧舌如簧 |
[06:56] | or do that is going to change my mind. | 百般讨好 我也不会改变主意 |
[06:58] | Are you ready to go? | 你准备好走了吗 |
[07:02] | Hey. What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[07:04] | Oh, with that Brick guy running around the Glades, | 砖墙在贫民区到处乱跑 |
[07:06] | I figured I shouldn’t leave my gear any place he might find it. | 我觉得我不该把装备放在他能找到的地方 |
[07:09] | What are you doing here? | 你在这做什么 |
[07:10] | This neighborhood isn’t exactly | 这种地方不安全 |
[07:12] | a safe place to be hanging out right now. | 不适合出来玩 |
[07:13] | Well, I’m not hanging out, I’m just doing my job. | 我不是来玩的 我只是来做我的工作 |
[07:16] | Are we cool? It just seems like | 我们之间没问题吧 看起来 |
[07:18] | you’ve been avoiding me, you know, | 你好像一直在躲我 |
[07:20] | ever since we had that moment. | 自从那个特别时刻以后 |
[07:22] | Moment? You have a very high opinion on your kissing skills. | 特别时刻 你对自己的接吻技术评价还挺高 |
[07:26] | Judging from how you responded, | 根据你的反应 |
[07:27] | I think you’ve got a pretty high opinion of them, too. | 我觉得你的评价也挺高的 |
[07:30] | Unless you need a reminder. | 除非你需要我再提醒你一下 |
[07:31] | No, not right now. | 现在就不用了 |
[07:33] | But, I’ll see you later? | 不过 之后见吧 |
[07:44] | – What are you doing here? – I went by your apartment | -你来这做什么 -我去了你的公寓 |
[07:47] | to see how your packing is going, | 想看看你收拾得怎么样了 |
[07:48] | only to discover that it’s not. | 结果发现你完全没开始 |
[07:51] | I can’t leave. | 我不能走 |
[07:52] | Not without knowing where Oliver is. | 不找出奥利弗的下落不能走 |
[07:54] | I thought it made it clear that leaving was not optional. | 我以为我说清楚了离开由不得你选择 |
[07:57] | No, actually, you didn’t make anything clear. | 不 你什么都没说清楚 |
[08:00] | You just ordered me to uproot my life | 你只是命令我把现在的生活连根拔起 |
[08:02] | and didn’t even give me a reason why. | 却不告诉我为什么 |
[08:04] | All you need to know is that we’re in danger, | 你只需要知道我们有危险 |
[08:06] | and every day we remain in Starling, | 只要在星城多留一天 |
[08:08] | the danger grows greater. Now get in the car, Thea. | 危险就越大 现在上车 西娅 |
[08:10] | No. | 不 |
[08:12] | Not until you tell me the truth. | 除非你告诉我真相 |
[08:15] | You’re not ready for the truth. | 你还没有准备好接受真相 |
[08:17] | Then I guess I’m not ready to leave Starling City. | 那看来我也没准备好离开星城 |
[08:35] | Yeah, I know, yeah. OK, I’m on it. | 我知道了 这就去 |
[08:40] | – I’m sorry I’m late. – You’re not late. | -抱歉来迟了 -你没来迟 |
[08:41] | Castle’s still hashing things out with her people. | 卡斯尔还在跟手下讨论问题 |
[08:44] | You heard from your sister? | 你有你妹妹的消息吗 |
[08:47] | No. Why? | 没有 怎么了 |
[08:49] | Well, she’s, back in town. | 她回来了 |
[08:52] | A girl came into the precinct a few hours ago. | 几小时前有个女孩来过警局 |
[08:54] | Claimed a blonde in a mask | 声称一个戴面具 |
[08:55] | and a black leather jacket saved her life. | 穿皮衣的金发女郎救了她的命 |
[08:57] | All right, thank you, everyone, | 谢谢 谢谢所有人 |
[08:58] | for coming, please take your seats. | 能够到来 请坐 |
[09:03] | As you know, over the last week, | 大家都知道 上一周 |
[09:05] | a criminal organization headed by Danny Brickwell | 丹尼·布里克韦尔领头的犯罪团伙 |
[09:08] | has been on a crime spree unlike anything since Al Capone. | 闹出了自艾尔·卡彭[著名黑帮]后最大的乱子 |
[09:11] | Which begs the question– why aren’t you arresting him? | 所以问题来了 你们为什么还没逮捕他 |
[09:14] | We sent in an ESU team to do just that. | 我们派出了一队紧急救援小组 |
[09:16] | Most of those men are in the hospital now. | 大部分人员都进了医院 |
[09:18] | Now we got no clue where he’s holed up. | 现在我们完全不知道他藏在哪 |
[09:20] | Maybe if we had more men, | 如果有更多人手就好了 |
[09:21] | but that means more money. | 但那意味着更高的开销 |
[09:23] | I’ve got a few bucks. | 我身上还有几块钱 |
[09:25] | Sorry. In fact, Palmer Technology | 抱歉 事实上帕尔默科技 |
[09:28] | has just made a large donation to the SCPD, | 刚刚给星城警局做了大笔捐赠 |
[09:29] | but it’ll take time for that personal equipment to do any good. | 但这种个人武器派上用场还需要一段时间 |
[09:33] | We need to consider calling in the National Guard. | 我们得考虑请国民警卫队来 |
[09:42] | Always wanted to meet the mayor. | 我一直想见见市长 |
[09:47] | Bring the mayor and the aldermen. | 把市长和议员带过来 |
[09:50] | Kill the rest. | 剩下的都杀掉 |
[09:54] | Laurel! | 劳蕾尔 |
[10:25] | See? That’s why I need a technosuit. | 看见没 这就是为何我需要防身盔甲 |
[10:28] | Is Mayor Castle secure? | 卡斯尔市长安全了吗 |
[10:30] | Yeah. | 安全了 |
[10:31] | But what about the aldermen? | 那议员呢 |
[10:33] | Brick’s got them. | 砖墙带走了他们 |
[10:50] | Your penicillin tea tastes like penicillin. | 你的青霉素茶喝起来就像青霉素 |
[11:01] | We can’t let him go back to the League. | 我们不能让他回到联盟去 |
[11:03] | It’s not our choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[11:05] | Maybe we could have changed Maseo’s mind, | 也许我们能改变马赛欧的想法 |
[11:07] | but not his. | 但改变不了他的 |
[11:09] | Not Sarab’s. | 萨拉布的思想改变不了 |
[11:11] | Sarab is just a name that Ra’s Al Ghul calls him. | 萨拉布只是拉斯·厄尔·高福对他的称呼 |
[11:14] | He’s still your husband. | 他仍然是你的丈夫 |
[11:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:23] | Maseo blames himself for what happened. | 马赛欧为发生的一切感到很自责 |
[11:26] | Yeah. It wasn’t his fault. | 那不是他的错 |
[11:28] | The line between grief and guilt | 悲伤和内疚之间 |
[11:31] | is a thin one. | 只有一线之隔 |
[11:34] | Sometimes, death is preferable to the agony of life. | 有时候 死比生更幸福 |
[12:01] | Tracker’s in there. | 定位显示就在那边 |
[12:03] | Looks like a VIP area. | 看起来像是贵宾区 |
[12:05] | Probably where they’re holding Tatsu. | 也许他们把塔苏关在那里 |
[12:06] | There’s a lot of muscle in front of that door. | 这扇门前面站着的壮汉可真多 |
[12:08] | This club is a Triad front. | 这个俱乐部是三合会的据点 |
[12:10] | It will be heavily guarded. | 肯定会有层层守卫 |
[12:12] | But will you do anything to get her back? | 你会不惜一切代价救她回来吗 |
[12:14] | Yes, I would. | 我会的 |
[12:21] | I told you it would be heavily guarded. | 我说过会有层层守卫了 |
[12:31] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[12:33] | – That’s funny. – I wasn’t talking to you. | -奇怪了 -我没在跟你说话 |
[12:35] | Was addressing your partner. | 我在对你搭档说 |
[12:37] | What? | 你说什么 |
[12:39] | Did you bring the item? | 你把东西带来了吗 |
[12:40] | What is she talking about?! | 她在说什么 |
[12:42] | I want to see my wife. | 我想见我妻子 |
[12:45] | I said I want to see my wife. | 我说我想见我妻子 |
[12:48] | Once I know she’s alive, | 一旦我知道她还活着 |
[12:50] | then you can have the Alpha. | 阿尔法就归你 |
[12:52] | Sorry, Oliver. | 抱歉 奥利弗 |
[12:56] | Maseo! | 马赛欧 |
[12:59] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[13:07] | How’s your heart? | 你的心脏怎么样了 |
[13:08] | Still beating. You OK? | 还跳着呢 你没事吧 |
[13:11] | Listen, I couldn’t help but notice that nobody in a green hood | 我注意到戴绿兜帽的人 |
[13:13] | showed up to save the day. | 今天没来拯救世界 |
[13:15] | That’s because he’s gone. | 那是因为他已经走了 |
[13:16] | What do you mean, gone? | 走了 什么意思 |
[13:17] | It means we’re on our own. | 我们只有靠自己了 |
[13:20] | But that doesn’t make sense, what, | 但这说不通啊 |
[13:21] | the Arrow’s gone, but Sara’s back? | 绿箭走了 莎拉却回来了 |
[13:23] | Wait, Sara’s back? | 等等 莎拉回来了 |
[13:26] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[13:27] | Yeah, she’s been taking out Brick’s men solo. | 她在一个人解决砖墙的案子 |
[13:29] | I’ve been getting reports down at the precinct. | 我在警局接到了报告 |
[13:30] | Blonde, mask, bo-staff. You didn’t know? | 金发戴面具 还有其它那些 你不知道吗 |
[13:33] | I’ve sort of been living under a rock these days. | 我这段时间没太关注这些 |
[13:39] | Ask him to give me a call. | 让他给我个电话 |
[13:41] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[13:43] | Will do. | 我会的 |
[13:51] | Jim huffman. | 吉姆·霍夫曼 |
[13:53] | 34, eight arrests, | 34岁 八次被捕记录 |
[13:55] | no convictions. | 从未被定罪 |
[13:56] | Grand theft auto, B&E, drugs. | 偷车 入室抢劫 贩毒 |
[14:00] | You did pretty well flying solo. | 你单枪匹马干得不错 |
[14:03] | What made you decide to start working for Brick? | 是什么让你决定为砖墙工作 |
[14:05] | I’m not telling you anything. | 我什么都不会说的 |
[14:07] | Are you sure about that? I still have another heel. | 你确定吗 我还有只鞋跟 |
[14:10] | Kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[14:13] | You don’t want to talk about Brick, that’s fine. | 你不想谈砖墙 也行 |
[14:15] | Then let’s talk about something else. | 那我们就来谈点别的 |
[14:17] | Why would you murder Julio Salazar? | 你为什么杀了胡里奥·萨拉查 |
[14:21] | Salazar? | 萨拉查 |
[14:22] | Head of Los Halcones? | 洛斯·阿尔孔的头头 |
[14:24] | I had nothing to do with him getting popped. | 我跟他的死一点关系都没有 |
[14:27] | Well, that’s not what your file says. | 你的档案里可不是这么写的 |
[14:30] | See? | 看到没 |
[14:32] | What kind of game is this? | 你在玩什么把戏 |
[14:33] | You just wrote that down! | 你刚写上去的 |
[14:34] | You’re making this stuff up! | 你这是在瞎编 |
[14:36] | Actually, I can charge you with whatever crime that I want. | 其实我可以用随便哪个罪名起诉你 |
[14:39] | Of course, then they’d have to keep you in custody | 当然 他们会把你监禁起来 |
[14:41] | until the trial. | 直到你被送审 |
[14:43] | Good news– | 好消息是 |
[14:44] | Belle Reve, it’s a lot more comfortable than Iron Heights. | 美梦庄园比铁山监狱可舒服多了 |
[14:47] | Belle Reve’s where the Los Halcones are locked up. | 美梦庄园是洛斯·阿尔孔被关起来的地方 |
[14:50] | They think I offed Salazar. | 他们以为我干掉了萨拉查 |
[14:52] | I won’t last two seconds in there! | 我在那里一秒都活不下去 |
[14:53] | Tell me where I can find Danny Brickwell | 告诉我哪里能找到丹尼·布里克韦尔 |
[14:55] | and you won’t have to. | 那你就不用去了 |
[14:56] | They’ll kill me. | 他们会杀了我的 |
[15:01] | Charges filed by Dinah Laurel Lance, Assistant District Att– | 地检助理戴娜·劳蕾尔·兰斯提起指控 |
[15:03] | Hey, stop. Stop! | 等下 等下 |
[15:07] | I’ll tell you where you can find Brick. | 我告诉你哪里能找到砖墙 |
[15:22] | If you’re looking for Thea, | 如果你是来找西娅的 |
[15:24] | she’s not here. | 她不在 |
[15:26] | I know. I came to see you. | 我知道 我是来找你的 |
[15:29] | Following me, Mr. Harper? | 你在跟踪我吗 哈珀先生 |
[15:31] | You need to stay away from her. | 离她远点 |
[15:34] | I don’t know why you want her to leave Starling City, | 我不知道你为什么想让她离开星城 |
[15:35] | but I’m not letting her go anywhere with you. | 但是我不会让她跟你走的 |
[15:39] | Well, thank you for that. | 谢谢你 |
[15:40] | I was in need of some humor. | 我正需要点幽默的事 |
[15:42] | I wasn’t joking. | 我不是开玩笑 |
[15:44] | You are poison. | 你是毒药 |
[15:45] | You put her in Ra’s Al Ghul’s gunsights. | 你让她暴露在拉斯·厄尔·高福的危险之下 |
[15:48] | You had her kill Sara. | 你让她杀了莎拉 |
[15:53] | Thea knows nothing about Sara. | 关于莎拉 西娅什么都不知道 |
[15:55] | And she never will. | 而她以后也不会知道的 |
[15:57] | That’s where you’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[15:59] | I know her. | 我了解她 |
[16:01] | She’ll get to the truth no matter how well you think you’re hiding it. | 不管你觉得把真相藏得多好 她都会找到的 |
[16:04] | And when she does find out that you’ve been lying to her, | 等她发现你在骗她的时候 |
[16:06] | you’re going to lose her forever. | 你就会永远地失去她 |
[16:08] | Trust me; I know from experience. | 相信我 这是经验之谈 |
[16:13] | This is a family matter, Mr. Harper. | 这是家务事 哈珀先生 |
[16:16] | And you are not family. | 而你不是家里人 |
[16:22] | – Sit. – Ok. | -坐下 -好 |
[16:27] | Are you OK? | 你没事吧 |
[16:29] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[16:31] | Armed gunmen attacking you. | 全副武装的枪击手袭击你 |
[16:32] | That had to have brought back a few bad memories. | 一定给你带去了一些不好的回忆 |
[16:36] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[16:37] | When it started, | 一开始 |
[16:38] | all I could think about was the night Anna died. | 我只能想到安娜死的那个晚上 |
[16:42] | But when that gunman charged us, | 但当枪手指向我们时 |
[16:44] | all I could think about was | 我只能想到 |
[16:45] | saving you. | 怎么救你 |
[16:54] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[16:56] | I’ve been going about this all wrong. | 我做的一切都错了 |
[17:00] | When I started the atom project, | 当我开始这个原子计划时 |
[17:01] | it was all about avenging Anna. | 一切都是为了给安娜报仇 |
[17:06] | But what it has become about | 但现在变成了 |
[17:08] | is… protecting the people I care for. | 保护我所重视的人 |
[17:13] | You mean the city? | 你是说这个城市的人 |
[17:15] | No. | 不是 |
[17:17] | I mean you. | 我说的是你 |
[17:25] | You sure you still want to use that thing? | 你确定你还要用那个 |
[17:27] | We have plenty of other weapons here. | 我们这里还有其他很多武器 |
[17:28] | – It was Sara’s. – Roy! | -这是莎拉的 -罗伊 |
[17:30] | I thought we were on the same page with this. | 我以为我们在这事上统一意见了 |
[17:32] | That was before Brick kidnapped three aldermen. | 那是在砖墙绑架三个市议员之前 |
[17:35] | Laurel said she knows where they are. | 劳蕾尔说她知道他们在哪 |
[17:37] | We put their location through Felicity’s surveillance program | 我们把他们的地址放进了费利西蒂的监控程序 |
[17:39] | but Brick keeps moving them. | 但是砖墙一直在转移他们 |
[17:40] | We can still track them, | 我们仍能追踪他们 |
[17:41] | take them out en route, but the window’s closing. | 在路上把他们救出来 但是快没机会了 |
[17:43] | Fine. Laurel, monitor us from here. | 好吧 劳蕾尔 在这里监控 |
[17:45] | – Talk me and Roy in. – No. | -跟我和罗伊通报情况 -不 |
[17:47] | That’s not how this is going to work. | 计划不是这样的 |
[17:49] | Are you trying to get yourself killed? | 你是要自寻死路吗 |
[17:51] | Laurel, you’re not your sister! | 劳蕾尔 你不是你妹妹 |
[17:52] | You think I don’t know that? | 你觉得我不知道吗 |
[17:54] | You lost a brother. If there’s anyone | 你失去了弟弟 我以为在这里 |
[17:57] | who I thought would understand, it would be you. | 你该是最懂我的人 |
[18:05] | Stay close to her. | 跟紧她 |
[18:17] | We should have got the Mayor. That was a loss. | 我们本该抓到市长的 真是可惜 |
[18:50] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[18:55] | Laurel… Laurel, Laurel, watch your six! | 劳蕾尔 劳蕾尔 注意六点钟方向 |
[19:01] | Lucky for you, I don’t like hitting women. | 算你走运 我不喜欢打女人 |
[19:08] | Go, go, go! | 走 走 走 |
[19:18] | Bad choice! | 错误的选择 |
[19:20] | This one’s on you. | 这条人命算在你头上 |
[19:44] | Danny Brickwell is still at large tonight | 丹尼·布里克韦尔在今晚早些时候 |
[19:47] | after abducting three aldermen from City Hall | 从市政厅挟持三位市议员之后 |
[19:50] | earlier this evening. | 仍在逃中 |
[19:51] | Though he’s managed to evade SCPD thus far– | 虽然他顺利逃开了星城警方… |
[19:54] | – Dad. – Cell phone video shows two vigilantes… | -爸爸 -手机录像显示两位治安维持者 |
[19:55] | – Hey. You OK? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[19:57] | associated with the Arrow, | 和绿箭有关 |
[19:59] | the Red Arrow and the woman in black, in pursuit. | 红箭 还有黑衣女正在追踪 |
[20:03] | Reports now trickling in suggest a confrontation… | 我们收到的报告显示有场对峙… |
[20:07] | Your sister did her best. | 你妹妹尽力了 |
[20:09] | Channel 52’s running cell phone footage of her | 52频道正在播放她和 |
[20:10] | and the Arrow’s partner, the guy in the red hood. | 绿箭的搭档 穿红色兜帽的男子的录像 |
[20:13] | Did Sara talk to you? | 莎拉联系过你了吗 |
[20:15] | What? No. | 什么 没 |
[20:16] | She hasn’t, not yet. | 她还没有 |
[20:18] | You know, she must know we’re seeing this stuff. | 她一定知道我们在看这些 |
[20:20] | Madame Mayor, there’s a call for you on line one. | 市长女士 一号线有你的电话 |
[20:22] | – Take a message. – It’s Danny Brickwell. | -让他们留言 -是丹尼·布里克韦尔 |
[20:34] | Mr. Brickwell. | 布里克韦尔先生 |
[20:35] | How is your evening going, Madame Mayor? | 你今晚过得怎么样 市长女士 |
[20:37] | Mine’s not going too well. | 我过得不太好 |
[20:39] | Because your city’s “Vigilante problem” | 因为你们城市的”治安维持者问题” |
[20:41] | became mine earlier tonight. And it’s forced my hand– | 在今晚变成了我的问题 而这逼着我 |
[20:44] | Look, if you have demands to make, just get on with it. | 听着 如果你有要求 尽管提 |
[20:46] | No demands, just Shakespeare. | 没要求 只要莎士比亚 |
[20:48] | “Julius Caesar,” | 《尤利乌斯·凯撒》 |
[20:49] | Act Five, Scene Two. | 第五出 第二幕 |
[20:51] | “They stand and would have parley.” | “他们站着准备谈判” |
[20:54] | The war stops and together they converse. | 战争停止 他们一起洽谈 |
[20:57] | I would have parley with you. | 我想跟你谈判 |
[20:59] | That isn’t what we’re doing right now. | 咱们现在不就是在谈判吗 |
[21:01] | In person, Brockton Point, one hour. | 一小时后在布罗克顿角当面谈 |
[21:03] | I don’t negotiate with terrorists. | 我不跟恐怖分子谈判 |
[21:05] | And I certainly don’t do it in person. | 更不会当面谈 |
[21:07] | You are already going to one funeral, Madame Mayor. | 你已经要出席一场葬礼了 市长女士 |
[21:10] | If you want to make it a hat trick, | 如果你想让这件事演变成帽子戏法 |
[21:11] | well, that’s your prerogative. | 那是你的权力 |
[21:13] | Me? I’ll be at Brockton Point. | 而我呢 还是会去布罗克顿角 |
[21:20] | If you came to see how packing is going, | 如果你是来看我行李收拾得怎样 |
[21:23] | it’s not. | 我没收 |
[21:24] | No. | 不 |
[21:27] | I came to apologize. | 我是来道歉的 |
[21:29] | I don’t want to lose you, Thea. | 我不想失去你 西娅 |
[21:31] | But at the same time, | 但与此同时 |
[21:32] | sharing the truth with you is sometimes difficult for me. | 对我而言 告诉你真相有时很难 |
[21:36] | Well, maybe you’ll get better with practice. | 也许会熟能生巧 |
[21:41] | Who are we running from? | 我们在躲谁 |
[21:43] | His name is Ra’s al Ghul. | 他叫拉斯·厄尔·高福 |
[21:44] | And why does he want to kill you? | 他为什么想杀你 |
[21:46] | Ra’s has a particular code of honor | 拉斯认为我违背了他的 |
[21:47] | he feels I’ve violated. | 一条荣誉准则 |
[21:49] | And he’s marked me and my family for death. | 他要杀死我和我的家人 |
[21:54] | I fell in with Ra’s because I was consumed by the death of my wife. | 我和拉斯合伙是因为我放不下我妻子的死 |
[21:58] | And I was marked for death because of the undertaking | 而他要杀死我是因为害死我儿子的 |
[22:01] | that killed my son. | 那一切所作所为 |
[22:03] | You’re all I have left, Thea. | 现在我只剩下你了 西娅 |
[22:05] | Keeping you safe is all that matters. | 护你周全才是最重要的 |
[22:09] | Please let me. | 请你允许我这么做 |
[22:13] | Alderman Richard Ford was in his second term at city hall. | 这是理查德·福特市议员的第二次任期 |
[22:17] | He leaves behind a wife and two children. | 他留下了一妻二子 |
[22:19] | The city asks the family’s privacy | 市政府希望大家 |
[22:21] | be respected during this trying time. | 在这段艰难时期 尊重这家人的隐私 |
[22:24] | No official statement… | 没有官方声明… |
[22:25] | Laurel… | 劳蕾尔 |
[22:26] | I’m sorry. I can come back. | 抱歉 我可以晚点再来 |
[22:28] | No, it’s ok. Is… | 不 没关系 |
[22:31] | Is everything ok? | 没事吧 |
[22:33] | I came to ask you the same thing… | 我来也是想问你这个 |
[22:36] | Canary. | 金丝雀 |
[22:38] | I guess you came here to talk some sense into me. | 看来你是来劝我的 |
[22:41] | Seems like you could use some. | 你貌似该听些劝 |
[22:43] | Not sure you’re going to have to bother. | 也许不必劳烦你了 |
[22:47] | Brick, he… | 砖墙 他… |
[22:49] | he killed someone tonight. | 他今晚杀了人 |
[22:53] | In front of me. | 就在我面前 |
[22:55] | I thought that being– | 我以为成为… |
[22:57] | being Sara would make it hurt less. | 成为莎拉能减少痛苦 |
[23:02] | But instead, it just… | 相反 却… |
[23:03] | it caused more pain. | 造成了更多伤痛 |
[23:06] | Not just for me. | 不止是我 |
[23:10] | So you don’t have to worry. | 所以你不用操心了 |
[23:15] | I’m not going to be putting on that mask again. | 我不会再戴上那个面具了 |
[23:20] | I’m not strong enough to fight for Sara. | 我不够强大 无法为莎拉而战 |
[23:25] | Maybe you’re not supposed to. | 也许你本就不该 |
[23:27] | Maybe it’s not about Sara, | 也许这和莎拉无关 |
[23:28] | or Oliver, or anyone else that we care about, who we lost. | 或奥利弗 或任何我们关心却又失去的人 |
[23:32] | Maybe what we’ve been doing… | 也许我们一直这么做 |
[23:35] | we’ve been doing it because there are people we care about | 一直这么做 是因为我们关心的人 |
[23:38] | that are still… alive. | 还活着 |
[23:42] | Maybe we’re doing it for them. | 也许我们是在他们而战 |
[23:45] | I thought you quit. | 我以为你退出了 |
[23:55] | He’s confident. | 他很自信 |
[23:57] | Meeting out here in the open | 在这么空旷的地方见面 |
[23:58] | where any police sniper could take him out. | 警方的狙击手随时能把他击毙 |
[24:00] | Yeah, well, that’s ’cause he’s got men | 是啊 因为他的手下 |
[24:01] | that could take the hostages out, check mate. | 也随时能把人质干掉 将军 |
[24:03] | Madame Mayor. | 市长女士 |
[24:06] | All this for me? | 这么大阵仗啊 |
[24:08] | I’m impressed. | 我真感动 |
[24:11] | What are you doing here, Palmer? | 你来干什么 帕尔默 |
[24:13] | Just want to make yourself look important? | 只是想让自己显得很重要吗 |
[24:14] | Good luck with that. | 那祝你好运了 |
[24:18] | Star City. | 星城 |
[24:21] | Seems more like Brick City to me. | 在我看来更像是砖墙城 |
[24:24] | Night is young. | 长夜漫漫 |
[24:27] | Tough talk. | 放狠话啊 |
[24:28] | Too bad all you got is money to back it up. | 真可惜足以支撑你的只有钱了 |
[24:31] | But you can’t fix this with money, Palmer. | 但这事用钱解决不了 帕尔默 |
[24:33] | I don’t know. I got a lot of money. | 不一定 我钱大把 |
[24:36] | Say what you came here to say. | 有话快说 |
[24:38] | We can all end this farce. | 赶紧结束这场闹剧 |
[24:41] | Ok. | 行 |
[24:43] | I’ve still got two of your men. | 我手上还有两位市议员 |
[24:45] | If you want them back, it’s simple. | 要我放了他们 很简单 |
[24:48] | Get out of the Glades. | 撤出贫民区 |
[24:50] | The city servicemen, especially the police– | 市政人员 尤其是警方 |
[24:52] | evacuate. | 全部撤出 |
[24:53] | You’re out of your mind! | 你疯了 |
[24:54] | And you’ve got until midnight tomorrow. | 最后期限是明天半夜 |
[24:57] | If I even see a hint of a blue, | 如果我还看到哪怕一个警察 |
[25:00] | your city yes-men, they will be buried. | 你们的市议员就都死定了 |
[25:03] | We won’t abandon an entire district. | 我们不会放弃整个区的 |
[25:05] | They did in L.A. In ’92, didn’t they? | 92年在洛杉矶不就放弃过吗 |
[25:08] | Besides, you don’t want every news station | 再说了 你也不想全国 |
[25:11] | in the country showing graphic footage | 所有新闻台都播放 |
[25:12] | of the murders of the aldermen, do you? | 市议员被杀死的录像吧 |
[25:14] | You have 23 hours, 59 minutes. | 你还有23小时59分钟 |
[25:16] | I suggest you move your sweet ass! | 我建议你们赶紧行动起来 |
[25:35] | Captain Lance? | 兰斯队长 |
[25:36] | Brick wants every cop out of the Glades | 砖墙要所有警察撤出贫民区 |
[25:38] | or he’s going to kill his hostages. | 否则他就要杀死人质 |
[25:40] | We need help, we need it now. | 我们需要帮助 现在就要 |
[25:43] | Look, I know you said the Arrow is gone. | 我知道你说绿箭侠不在了 |
[25:47] | Are you sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[25:49] | Yes, I am. | 确定 |
[25:51] | But I think I know where to find the Canary. | 但我知道上哪去找金丝雀 |
[26:01] | The storm has passed. | 风暴已经过去了 |
[26:03] | Maseo… | 马赛欧 |
[26:04] | You don’t have to leave. | 你不必离开 |
[26:06] | You can still have a life. | 你仍然可以好好地过日子 |
[26:07] | Why do you assume I want one? | 你凭什么认为我想好好过日子 |
[26:09] | Because I know you and this isn’t who you are. | 因为我了解你 你不是这样的人 |
[26:14] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[26:15] | No matter who you think you’ve become. | 不管你认为自己变成了什么样 |
[26:28] | Maseo? | 马赛欧 怎么了 |
[26:37] | They found you. | 他们找到你了 |
[26:49] | Sarab. What are you doing here? | 萨拉布 你怎么在这里 |
[26:52] | Ra’s al Ghul wants Oliver Queen’s remains. | 拉斯·厄尔·高福想要奥利弗·奎恩的尸首 |
[26:55] | I found no body, only tracks. | 没找到尸首 只发现了些踪迹 |
[26:58] | Which led here. | 就一路跟来了这儿 |
[27:02] | Queen is still alive. | 奎恩还活着 |
[27:04] | But there is no one here. | 但这里没人 |
[27:06] | I was just about to go. | 我正准备要走 |
[27:15] | Brothers… | 兄弟们 |
[27:18] | we should go. | 我们该走了 |
[27:22] | Traitor! | 叛徒 |
[27:35] | She’s the mother of my son. You do not get to judge me. | 她是我儿子的母亲 你没资格批评我 |
[27:39] | Too late. | 太迟了 |
[27:42] | This concludes our business. | 这个可以终结我们的交易 |
[27:44] | Only… if the serum is genuine. | 如果血清是真的话 |
[27:47] | It’s genuine. | 的确是真的 |
[27:49] | Then you should have no problem with me testing it. | 那你应该不会介意我检查一下吧 |
[28:01] | It’s a fake. Kill them all. | 是假的 把他们全杀了 |
[28:15] | Go, go, go! | 快走 快走 |
[28:50] | That alderman died because of the decision that I made. | 市议员之所以遇害是因为我做了错误的决定 |
[28:53] | and there was no Mirakuru to blame this time. | 而且这次也不能怪米拉库鲁 |
[29:01] | Don’t take that on yourself, man. | 别把责任揽在自己身上 哥们 |
[29:04] | That was Brick. | 是砖墙干的 |
[29:06] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[29:09] | Sometimes, me and Oliver will come down here after, | 有时 在经历了不顺的夜晚后 |
[29:13] | you know, tough nights. | 我和奥利弗会来这 |
[29:16] | He would pour this, | 他会倒杯这种酒 |
[29:18] | look up and say… | 抬起头来 然后说 |
[29:21] | “Prochnost.” | 敬力量[俄语] |
[29:24] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[29:25] | I have no earthly idea. | 我压根不知道 |
[29:30] | To Oliver. | 敬奥利弗 |
[29:32] | To Oliver. | 敬奥利弗 |
[29:38] | We can’t do this without Oliver, can we? | 没有奥利弗 我们干不了这事吧 |
[29:41] | Felicity was right. | 费利西蒂说得对 |
[29:42] | Actually, I was wrong, | 其实 我说错了 |
[29:45] | and I’m not wrong a lot. | 不过我很少犯错 |
[29:47] | I talked to my father. | 我跟我爸爸谈过 |
[29:48] | He said the mayor is going to cave | 他说市长要把贫民区的人撤离 |
[29:49] | and cede control over the Glades. | 并且放弃那里的控制权 |
[29:50] | They’re going to evacuate the police force. | 他们要把那里的警察撤离 |
[29:52] | So it’s up to us to stop Brick. | 所以只能靠我们来阻止砖墙了 |
[29:53] | “Us?” What, are you and Laurel a team now? | 我们 怎么 你现在和劳蕾尔组团了 |
[29:56] | I was wrong when I said Oliver’s mission was over, | 之前说奥利弗的使命结束了 我错了 |
[29:58] | because it’s not | 因为那并不只是 |
[30:00] | just Oliver’s mission anymore, it is ours. | 奥利弗的使命 也是我们的使命 |
[30:02] | It’s our home that is under attack. | 我们的家园正在受到攻击 |
[30:04] | For all we know, Oliver could be dead | 据我们所知 奥利弗可能死了 |
[30:06] | and Sara certainly is. | 莎拉也死了 |
[30:08] | But there are people that are still alive. | 但是还有很多人还活着 |
[30:11] | People who need us. | 他们需要我们 |
[30:14] | OK. | 好吧 |
[30:15] | First we have to find out where those aldermen are. | 首先我们要找出那些市议员的下落 |
[30:19] | – It’s a bad idea. – So you’ve said… | -这个主意不好 -你已经说了 |
[30:21] | repeatedly. But it’s my decision, | 很多遍 但这是我的决定 |
[30:24] | so do as I tell you and give the order! | 照我说的去做 去下达命令 |
[30:26] | You give it. You want to pull my men out the Glades, | 是你放弃了 你想让我的人撤出贫民区 |
[30:28] | fine, that’s your funeral. But I don’t want any part of it. | 可以 你这是自掘坟墓 我可不想掺合 |
[30:31] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[30:33] | Hello? | 喂 |
[30:34] | Hi, Daddy. | 老爸 |
[30:35] | Sara. | 莎拉 |
[30:37] | Sara, where you been? | 莎拉 你去哪了 |
[30:38] | I’ve been worried sick about you. | 我担心死你了 |
[30:40] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[30:42] | I’m here. | 我在这 |
[30:44] | Are you OK? | 你还好吗 |
[30:45] | Well, yeah, I mean, I’ve been better. | 是的 还行 |
[30:46] | I’m sure you have been, too. | 我想你也是 |
[30:47] | Listen, why didn’t you call me sooner, honey? | 你之前怎么不打给我呢 亲爱的 |
[30:50] | It’s complicated. | 说来话长 |
[30:51] | How is she doing this? | 她怎么做到的 |
[30:52] | I fed recordings of Sara’s voice | 我用一种标志算法 |
[30:54] | through a symbolic algorithm. | 把莎拉的声音加了进去 |
[30:56] | Daddy, I’m sorry that I’ve been away, | 爸爸 很抱歉我之前离开了 |
[30:58] | but I don’t want you to worry about me. | 不过我不想你担心我 |
[31:02] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[31:04] | And I’m here to help. | 我是来这帮你的 |
[31:05] | OK. | 好的 |
[31:07] | What do you need from me? | 你需要什么 |
[31:08] | I need you to tell me everything you know about the hostages. | 我需要你告诉我所有人质的情况 |
[31:11] | No matter how seemingly insignificant. | 无论多无关紧要 |
[31:13] | Well, I don’t know how knowing their favorite color’s | 知道他们最喜欢的颜色对拯救他们 |
[31:15] | going to help find them, honey. | 有什么帮助呢 亲爱的 |
[31:16] | There has to be something. | 肯定会有线索的 |
[31:17] | Some sort of intel that you couldn’t move on | 因为市长的指令 某些情报 |
[31:19] | because of the mayor’s orders. | 你无法实施行动 |
[31:20] | I wish. | 我也想 |
[31:22] | The clock’s running down on these guys, too. | 他们的时间不多了 |
[31:24] | I just found out one of them’s got a heart condition. | 我刚发现其中一个人有心脏病 |
[31:25] | If his pacemaker isn’t recharged soon, | 如果他的起搏器不能及时充电 |
[31:27] | we’re going to lose another alderman. | 我们会又失去一位市议员 |
[31:28] | Daddy, that actually helps. | 爸爸 这个消息有用 |
[31:31] | But, I have to go now. | 不过 我得挂了 |
[31:33] | Wait, just listen to me. Be careful out there, OK? | 等一下 听我说 要小心 好吗 |
[31:35] | Because I don’t know what I’d do if anything happened to you. | 因为我不知道如果失去你我该怎么办 |
[31:39] | I’ll be careful. | 我会小心的 |
[31:41] | I love you, sweetheart. | 我爱你 宝贝 |
[31:42] | I love you, too, daddy. | 我也爱你 爸爸 |
[31:50] | One of the aldermen has a pacemaker. | 有一名市议员有心脏起搏器 |
[31:52] | If it’s remote programmable… | 如果能远程操作 |
[31:54] | It’ll have a GPS. | 里面有定位器 |
[31:55] | It’s going to take me a few minutes to log on to the pacemaker. | 我得花几分钟来找到这个起搏器 |
[31:58] | Gear up. | 穿上装备 |
[32:03] | This one breakthrough, is all we need, is one– | 我们只需要这个突破 |
[32:08] | Yeah. One second. | 稍等片刻 |
[32:12] | Sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰你们 |
[32:13] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[32:14] | I need the keys to your helicopter. | 我需要你直升机的钥匙 |
[32:16] | How would you even fly it? | 你会开吗 |
[32:17] | I got that covered. | 我有办法 |
[32:18] | Can you please just give me the keys now? I… | 能不能快点把钥匙给我 我… |
[32:20] | promise, promise, I will not crash it. | 对天发誓不会让它坠机的 |
[32:23] | I’ve got to be honest, | 实话实话 |
[32:24] | I’d feel a little more confident | 如果你知道 |
[32:26] | in your aeronautic abilities if you knew, | 直升飞机是没有钥匙的话 |
[32:27] | for instance, that helicopters don’t actually have keys. | 我会对你更有信心一些 |
[32:32] | They don’t have keys? | 不用钥匙 |
[32:33] | No. | 是的 |
[32:34] | Is it on the roof? | 直升机在楼顶吗 |
[32:35] | Yeah, it’s on the roof. | 是的 在楼顶 |
[32:37] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[32:40] | I’m going to hold you to the no crash promise. | 别忘了你的”不坠机”誓言 |
[32:44] | You do realize it’s been five years since | 你知道我已经五年 |
[32:46] | I’ve flown one of these things, right? | 没开过飞机了吧 |
[32:47] | It’s like riding a bicycle, I hope. | 希望这和骑自行车差不多 |
[32:49] | Do you have Brick’s location? | 找到砖墙的位置了吗 |
[32:50] | According to the last signal from the pacemaker, | 根据起搏器最后的信号 |
[32:52] | Brick has the aldermen in a warehouse at 16th and Kent. | 砖墙把市议员们关在十六街和肯特路口的仓库里 |
[32:55] | Not for long, he doesn’t. | 他关不了多久了 |
[33:09] | We got a chopper outside. Check it out. | 外面有架直升飞机 出去看看 |
[33:11] | Roger that. Checking it now. | 收到 现在就去 |
[33:51] | I guess we’re even now. | 看來我们扯平了 |
[33:53] | Follow the hallway 20 yards. | 走廊一路向前十八米左右 |
[33:57] | Turn left. | 左转 |
[34:00] | Aldermen! | 市议员 |
[34:03] | Come on! Don’t worry! | 来 别担心 |
[34:05] | We’re going to get you out of here. | 我们会把你们救出去的 |
[34:07] | Let’s go. Go. Go! | 走吧 快快 |
[34:20] | Dig, I’m going to need you to find me a way out of here. | 狄格 我需要你帮我找到出口 |
[34:23] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[34:25] | I still don’t like hitting women. | 我还是不喜欢打女人 |
[34:29] | But I could make an exception for you. | 但我可以为你破个例 |
[34:42] | I will keep this city safe. | 我会来保障这座城市的安全 |
[34:44] | By killing anyone that doesn’t do what you say? | 但是杀人不会实现你所说的这点 |
[34:47] | Something like that. | 差不多是这样吧 |
[34:48] | Warmer… | 暖和点 |
[34:50] | Warmer… | 暖和点 |
[34:53] | We’re not going to let you– | 我们不会让你 |
[35:30] | Well, it’s– it’s done. | 搞定了 |
[35:32] | Bodies will not be found. | 尸体不会被找到的 |
[35:34] | Ok, Maseo, I get you wanting to go back before, | 马赛欧 我明白你之前想回去 |
[35:37] | but that was before. | 可那是之前 |
[35:39] | When Ra’s finds out that you betrayed the League… | 等拉斯发现你背叛了联盟时 |
[35:47] | Maseo! | 马赛欧 |
[35:50] | Why the hell did you do that?! | 你为什么要这么做 |
[35:52] | I didn’t. You did. | 不是我 是你 |
[35:54] | In a successful attempt to escape. | 企图逃跑成功 |
[36:00] | Or you could just come back to Starling City with me. | 你不如和我一起回星城吧 |
[36:40] | Can I talk to you for a minute? | 我可以和你聊几句吗 |
[36:42] | If you’re going to bluff with a fake virus sample, | 如果你打算用假病毒样本来虚张声势的话 |
[36:45] | let me in on it. | 让我去做吧 |
[36:46] | – I wasn’t bluffing. – What does that mean? | -我没有虚张声势 -这话什么意思 |
[36:49] | That– that the Alpha we stole from the military was a fake? | 我们从军队里偷来的阿尔法是假的吗 |
[36:52] | That Amanda Waller knew I would try something like this. | 阿曼达·沃勒知道我会去偷 |
[36:56] | She must have switched out the vial before I took it. | 她肯定是在我偷之前 把药瓶调包了 |
[36:58] | Maseo! You were willing to risk letting hundreds, | 马赛欧 你宁愿冒着上百人 |
[37:03] | maybe thousands of people die? | 也许上千人被杀的危险吗 |
[37:05] | For my wife…yes. | 为了我妻子 我会这么做 |
[37:09] | There’s nothing I wouldn’t do for my family. | 为了我的家人 我会不惜一切 |
[37:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:24] | You saved my life. | 你救了我一命 |
[37:35] | Dad? | 老爸 |
[37:42] | Both aldermen are back with their families. | 两位市议员已经回到家人身边了 |
[37:44] | Nice job. For all the good it did. | 干得好 感谢所有的善行 |
[37:47] | What does that mean? | 这话是什么意思 |
[37:48] | Mayor Castle caved. | 卡斯尔市长屈服了 |
[37:50] | She’s pulling SCPD out of the Glades. | 她让星城警察撤离贫民区 |
[37:52] | But why? Brick doesn’t have the aldermen anymore. | 可为什么呢 砖墙已经放了市议员 |
[37:56] | No, but what he does have is the home address | 不 但他手上现在握有市政局 |
[37:58] | of every city council member and their family, | 每一个成员的家庭住址以及他们的家人 |
[37:59] | and the means to hurt them. | 他有办法伤害他们 |
[38:01] | Played that card 15 minutes ago. | 十五分钟前他已经表明这些了 |
[38:04] | Hey, sweetie, sweetheart, hey, | 亲爱的 亲爱的 |
[38:06] | how about we, uh, cry over each other’s shoulders? | 不如我们一起去悲伤会吧 |
[38:09] | Over dinner, at the Chinese place you love. | 就在你喜欢的那家中国餐厅吃个晚饭吧 |
[38:11] | I can’t. I’m sorry. | 我去不了 抱歉 |
[38:17] | What’s going on with you, sweetheart? | 你怎么了 亲爱的 |
[38:19] | Why are you trying to avoid me? | 为什么你在躲着我呢 |
[38:21] | I’ll explain everything. | 我会给你解释一切的 |
[38:23] | Just… not tonight. | 可今晚不行 |
[38:25] | You ok? | 你没事吧 |
[38:27] | I’m fine, daddy. I’m fine. | 没事 爸爸 我没事 |
[38:53] | Are you ready to leave? | 准备好走了吗 |
[38:55] | No. | 没 |
[38:57] | I’m not leaving. | 我是不会走的 |
[39:00] | Is this supposed to make up for me missing your adolescence, | 这样就能补偿我错过你的成长期 |
[39:03] | this routine of listening and then disobeying me? | 每天听我说教 然后再违背我吗 |
[39:06] | Just hear me out. | 听我说完 |
[39:08] | You told me that we were in danger. | 你和我说我们有危险 |
[39:10] | You even told me who was after us. | 你还告诉我是谁在追杀我们 |
[39:12] | But what you didn’t tell me is why. | 可你没告诉我原因 |
[39:18] | Yes, I did. | 我说了 |
[39:19] | Because Ra’s al Ghul wants us dead. | 因为拉斯·厄尔·高福想要我们死 |
[39:21] | That’s pretty much the case anywhere we go. | 那我们去到哪都一样 |
[39:25] | So why run? | 所以何必逃亡呢 |
[39:28] | Why not stay and fight? | 何不留下来一搏 |
[39:32] | Seven months ago, I asked you to teach me. | 七个月前 我要求你教我 |
[39:35] | To teach me how to not be afraid and how to not get hurt. | 教我如何不害怕 如何免受伤害 |
[39:41] | So why are you asking me to be afraid now? | 可为什么现在你要求我害怕呢 |
[39:44] | I am not asking you. I am telling you. | 我没要求你 我只是在告诉你 |
[39:47] | You should be very afraid. | 你应该非常害怕 |
[39:48] | Well, I’m not. ‘Cause my father taught me not to be. | 我不怕 因为我父亲教会我无所畏惧 |
[39:51] | You taught me how to stand my ground | 你教会我如何坚持我的信念 |
[39:53] | and how to not give an inch in a battle. | 战斗时寸步不让 |
[39:56] | I’m not afraid of this man and you shouldn’t be, either. | 我不怕这个人 你也不该怕他 |
[40:01] | He should be afraid of us. | 他该害怕的是我们 |
[40:03] | Then we’ll stay. | 那我们就留下吧 |
[40:17] | Your helicopter | 你的直升机 |
[40:19] | is back on the roof. | 开回了楼顶 |
[40:20] | I didn’t crash it. | 我没把它撞毁 |
[40:22] | Turns out… | 事实证明 |
[40:24] | It actually had keys. | 直升机是有钥匙的 |
[40:26] | And this. | 还有这个 |
[40:32] | The reason you couldn’t get the Nanite chip to function | 你之所以无法让纳米芯片运行 |
[40:36] | is because what you actually need… | 是因为你其实需要的 |
[40:41] | is a quantum processor. | 是一个量子处理器 |
[40:44] | The design is elegant. | 设计得很精美 |
[40:50] | Thought you weren’t going to help me on my suicide mission. | 还以为你不会帮我进行我的自杀行动 |
[40:54] | Well, that’s the thing. | 这就是问题所在 |
[40:57] | With my help, you might not end up dead. | 有了我帮助 你最后可能不会死 |
[41:06] | I thought you knew about this whole neighborhood | 我以为你知道这整个社区 |
[41:08] | turning into a scene from “The Purge.” | 要上演《人类清除计划》里的场景了 |
[41:10] | We didn’t even open tonight. | 今晚我们不开门 |
[41:12] | I forgot my music files here and I’ve got another gig. | 忘了带走我的音乐数据 我还有另一场演出 |
[41:15] | Cheating on me with another club manager. | 背着我和另一个酒吧经理搞在一起 |
[41:17] | Well, I heard a rumor you were leaving town. | 我听说你要离开星城 |
[41:20] | Happy to say that those rumors are false. | 很高兴地说这些传闻都是假的 |
[41:23] | That’s good news. For both of us. | 这对我们俩来说都是好消息啊 |
[41:26] | Don’t get so ahead of yourself. | 别操之过急 |
[41:28] | My hard drive’s up there. | 我的硬盘在上面 |
[41:29] | Take your time. | 慢慢找吧 |