Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绿箭侠(Arrow)第3季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绿箭侠(Arrow)第3季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Previously, on “Arrow”… 《绿箭》前情回顾
[00:02] Where’s your mother?! 你妈妈在哪里
[00:03] The white-haired woman! She took her! 她被白发女人带走了
[00:06] Deliver Sara’s killer, or the citizens of Starling 交出杀害莎拉的凶手 否则星城居民
[00:09] will see what the League of Assassins is capable of. 会见识到刺客联盟的厉害
[00:11] I will tell Ra’s this was you, 我会告诉拉斯
[00:13] that Thea was under your control. 是你指使西娅这么做的
[00:16] And he will still kill her. She fired the arrows. 他还是会杀她 箭是她射的
[00:19] There’s nothing that I won’t do to protect you. 我会不惜一切保护你
[00:21] – What does that mean? – I killed Sara. -你在说什么 -是我杀了莎拉
[00:23] By League Law, I have the right to challenge you 据联盟法则 我有权挑战你
[00:26] to a trial by combat. 和我进行比武审判
[00:28] You covet death that much? 你就这么一心求死吗
[00:55] Hey, I want air support now! 我需要空中支援
[00:56] These bastards, they shot one of our own! 这帮混蛋打中了我们其中一人
[00:58] That cop was just asking for my license, man, 那个警察只是要看我驾照而已
[01:00] you didn’t have to shoot him! 你没必要开枪的
[01:11] Get me closer! 开近一点
[01:23] Come on! Damn it! 搞错没 可恶
[01:27] Yes! 太好了
[01:31] It’s him! 是他
[01:32] I thought he was green. 我以为他是绿色的
[01:39] This bike is sick! 这辆车太酷了
[01:41] Ok, not supposed to be having fun right now. 行了 现在不是玩耍的时候
[01:43] Sorry! 抱歉
[01:44] No, sorry is what you’ll be 等奥利弗发现你开走了他的摩托车
[01:46] when Oliver finds out you took out his motorcycle. 你才要为自己感到抱歉
[01:49] Ok, I’ve got him headed your way. 我让他朝你那去了
[01:50] Aim for the engine block. 对准发动机射箭
[01:52] There’s the green one. 绿色的在那里
[01:58] This suit is too tight. 这衣服太紧了
[01:59] If they make it to the tunnel, we’re going to lose them. 如果他们进了隧道 我们就抓不到了
[02:01] You’re not helping. 这话可一点忙都帮不上
[02:08] I thought he was supposed to be good! 我以为他很厉害呢
[02:22] Who the hell are you? 你是哪根葱
[02:32] I’m more of a Glock kind of guy. 其实我更擅长用格洛克手枪
[02:34] I didn’t say anything. 我可什么都没说
[02:44] One caught, one got away, 抓住一个 跑了一个
[02:46] but even Oliver bats 500 sometimes. 不过就算是奥利弗也遇到过这种情况
[02:48] Any luck finding Oliver? 找到奥利弗了吗
[02:50] Not yet, 还没有
[02:51] but I have every reconnaissance satellite I could hack, 但我动用了所有能黑进的侦察卫星
[02:53] which is a lot, looking for him. 也就是很多很多卫星来找他
[02:54] So the second he steps outside, we’ll know. 等他一现身 我们就能知道
[02:57] If he steps outside. 前提是他现身
[02:59] It’s what we were all thinking. 我们一直在想这件事
[03:01] I’m not. It’s only been three days. 我可没想那么多 这才三天而已
[03:04] I have to head to my other office for a bit. 我得去另外一间办公室了
[03:08] Ok, I know it’s only been three days, 我知道只过了三天
[03:11] how much longer before we actually have to start worrying? 要过多久我们才应该开始担心
[03:17] I expected this kind of blunder from Mr. Queen, 我以为犯这种错的会是奎恩先生
[03:19] but not from you. 而不是你
[03:21] You were too bold. 你太胆大妄为了
[03:22] You should have checked with me before abducting that scientist. 绑架那个科学家前你应该跟我商量一下的
[03:24] We were just following the trail for Omega– 我们只是在追查欧米茄的下落
[03:26] like you ordered us to! 这不就是你的命令
[03:27] I ordered you to be cautious. 我的命令是让你小心
[03:28] That’s how you protect yourself. 这样你才能保护自己
[03:31] And your loved ones. 保护深爱之人
[03:32] We need to assemble an extraction team to free my wife. 我们得召集一只小队去救我妻子
[03:35] From where? 去哪救
[03:35] We don’t know where chien Na Wei is located, 我们不知道钱娜维藏在哪里
[03:37] and we have more pressing concerns. 我们还有其他更要紧的事要操心
[03:39] She has the Omega. We find her, we find Tatsu, 她手上有欧米茄 找到她就能找到塔苏
[03:41] we get them both out of wherever they are. 把她们都弄出来
[03:43] If only it were that simple. 要有这么简单就好了
[03:46] We’ve learned that the bio weapon 我们发现那个生物武器
[03:47] is actually comprised of two components. 其实是由两种成分组成
[03:50] The Omega she has is harmless without its counterpart, Alpha. 如果没有配对物阿尔法 欧米茄就是无害的
[03:53] And where’s that? 那东西在哪
[03:54] Currently in the possession of the Hong Kong military. 目前 它在香港军方的手上
[03:57] – Oh, so it’s safe. – Far from it. -所以说它安全咯 -根本不安全
[03:59] The only way to secure the counterpart Alpha is to destroy it. 保全阿尔法的唯一方法就是毁掉它
[04:02] And by the time we do, my wife will be dead. 等我们做完这事 我妻子已经死了
[04:05] Alpha is being kept here, 阿尔法就在这里
[04:08] in a PLA military laboratory. 在解放军的军方实验室里
[04:10] The two of you, with back-up, 你们两个 带上后援
[04:12] will break into the facility and recover the vial. 闯进实验室 拿到试管
[04:14] It’s tagged with a GPS tracker, 上面有一个GPS追踪器
[04:16] which you’ll need to disable before extraction. 撤离之前你们得把它解除
[04:18] And what about Tatsu? 那塔苏呢
[04:21] Stop ignoring me! 不要无视我
[04:22] I’m not ignoring you, Mr. Yamashiro. 我没有无视你 山城先生
[04:25] I’m merely focusing on the task at hand, 我只是把注意力集中在目前的任务上
[04:28] which, at the moment, 而现在的任务
[04:29] is not recovering your wife. 不是救回你妻子
[04:42] All right. 好了
[04:43] This will be gauntlet pulse test, 37 Alpha. 这是第37次臂铠脉冲测试
[04:50] Two second burst at 800 volts. 八百伏特的电压 持续两秒
[04:54] In 倒数
[04:54] 5, 五
[04:56] 4, 四
[04:57] 3, 三
[04:58] 2, 二
[05:00] 1. 一
[05:01] Oh, damn it! 真烦人
[05:05] Clowns? 小丑吗
[05:06] Practice targets. 假想目标而已
[05:08] Clowns always freaked me out as a kid. 小时候我总被小丑吓得半死
[05:09] Well, you’re showing them who’s boss now. 现在你用行动证明谁才是老大了
[05:11] Well, I would be, if I could figure out how to modulate 如果我能搞清楚如何调整
[05:13] the stress-energy tensor. 压力张量就好了
[05:15] Ray, I’ve been thinking. 雷 我想了很多
[05:17] About overclocking the magnetic coils? Because I tried that. 想超频电磁线圈的事吗 我试过了
[05:19] No. 不是
[05:21] About what you’re doing. 想你在做的事
[05:22] And about me helping you do it. 还有我帮你一起做
[05:24] Save the city, you mean? 你是说拯救城市吗
[05:27] Risk your life. 以身犯险
[05:29] I know you think you’re going to be safe inside that suit of armor. 我知道你认为穿了铠甲你就很安全
[05:32] I know there’s like a gajillion movies that make it look easy. 我知道有很多电影把这事拍得好像很容易
[05:37] Well, the Arrow and his partner go out there every night, 绿箭和他的搭档每晚都会行动
[05:39] without armor. 还不穿铠甲呢
[05:41] And… one night, 会有一晚
[05:44] hopefully very far off in the future, 希望是很久很久以后
[05:46] they’re not going to come back. 他们会一去不回
[05:48] I don’t want that to happen to you. 我不希望你这样
[05:56] Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. 我们还是不要急于求成好了
[05:57] Start small. 一步步来
[05:59] Just see if you can get the nanite chip to function. 看看你能不能让纳米芯片工作起来
[06:09] Dad, I will do what I can. 爸 我会尽我所能
[06:11] Here we go. 开始了
[06:18] The cop he shot? Father of three. 他开枪打的那个警察是三个孩子的父亲
[06:20] Doc says he may never walk again, 医生说他可能再也不能走路
[06:22] and that’s if he makes it. 而且前提是他能活下来
[06:23] ’cause right now, he’s 50/50. 因为现在 他活下来的几率只有一半
[06:25] All right, Miss Lance, 好了 兰斯小姐
[06:27] you’re up. 发言吧
[06:31] The people versus Jermaine Fisher. 人民公诉杰曼·费舍
[06:34] Mr. Fisher is charged with 41 counts of attempted murder, 费舍先生被控41项蓄意谋杀罪
[06:38] including 16 counts of attempted murder of a police officer. 包括16次蓄意谋杀警察
[06:42] So no bail is what you’re saying? 所以你是说不能保释候审
[06:45] Vigorously, your honor. 执意如此 法官大人
[06:47] Just as the defendant vigorously moves to dismiss all charges. 正如辩方执意要洗脱所有罪名一样
[06:51] Mr. Fisher’s apprehension was not affected by the police, 费舍先生并非警方逮捕
[06:53] but rather by vigilantes. 而是由治安维持者
[06:55] The circumstances of Mr. Fisher’s arrest are irrelevant. 费舍先生的逮捕情况根本与保释无关
[06:58] Produce the Arrow as an eyewitness 也就是说绿箭是本案的目击证人
[07:00] and we’ll find out. 我们会查清的
[07:01] That won’t be necessary. 不需要
[07:05] We have the weapon with Mr. Fisher’s fingerprints all over it, 我们掌握了满是费舍先生指纹的武器
[07:08] your honor. 法官大人
[07:10] Motion to dismiss denied, bail denied. 撤案动议驳回 保释候审驳回
[07:13] Please remand Mr. Fisher into custody. 将费舍先生收监还押
[07:25] How did it go at A.R.G.U.S.? 超能力联合调查组那边怎么样
[07:27] Lyla tapped all of our worldwide contacts. 莱拉找了我们在世界各地的联系人
[07:29] No sign of Oliver. 都没发现奥利弗
[07:31] And no idea where he could be. 也没人知道他会在哪
[07:32] Well, he’ll tell us when he gets back. 他回来以后会告诉我们的
[07:34] Until then, we should focus on keeping the lights on. 在那之前 我们该专注手头的事
[07:36] The two cop shooters we took on last night; 我们昨晚对付的两个警察杀手
[07:38] I’ve been trying to find the one that got away. 我一直在找逃跑的那个
[07:40] Jose Anton. 何塞·安东
[07:41] Anton is attached to a new crew working the Glades, 安东是贫民区一个新兴帮派中的一员
[07:43] the head of which is this gentleman. 其头领则是这位先生
[07:47] I know that guy. That’s Danny Brickwell. 我认识这家伙 这是丹尼·布里克韦尔
[07:50] His street name’s Brick. 他的街头称号是砖墙
[07:50] But I thought he was in Iron Heights. 但他不是在铁山监狱吗
[07:52] He was. Until a week ago. 一周前出狱的
[07:54] And then the case against him imploded. 他的案子”内爆”了
[07:56] By which I mean every single witness 我的意思是 案子的每一个目击证人
[07:58] suffered some sort of fatal accident. 都遇到了某种致命意外
[08:00] Three guesses as to who the police suspect in those cases. 给你们三次机会猜猜警方怀疑是谁干的
[08:03] Jermaine Fisher and the guy who got away last night. 杰曼·费舍和昨晚逃掉的那家伙
[08:07] Jose Anton. 何塞·安东
[08:08] So they kill witnesses in order to 他们为了让砖墙出狱
[08:09] get Brick out of prison, 杀死了案子的目击证人
[08:10] and then shoot a cop to do… what? 然后又开枪打了一个警察 为什么
[08:13] That’s what we have to find out. 这就是我们要查清的
[08:15] I’ll hit the streets. 我去街上打听看看
[08:23] You have that look you always get 每次你向奥利弗进言的时候
[08:25] right before you tell Oliver something… sagely. 脸上都是这副表情
[08:28] Yes, and this is about Oliver. 是的 我要说奥利弗的事
[08:30] You think I’m in denial. 你认为我是在拒绝接受现实
[08:32] I think four days ago, 我认为四天前
[08:33] Oliver challenged the world’s greatest assassin to a duel. 奥利弗单挑了世界上最强的杀手
[08:37] He survived Lian Yu. 他在炼狱岛活了下来
[08:39] And Hong Kong, and God knows what else. 还有香港 天知道还有哪里
[08:42] He defeated Malcolm Merlyn 他打败了马尔科姆·梅林
[08:44] and Slade Wilson. 还有斯莱德·威尔逊
[08:48] You have to believe in him. 你得相信他
[08:49] Oh, I do believe in him, Felicity. 我相信他 费利西蒂
[08:53] It’s just, I’m preparing myself for the possibility 只是 我要做好准备
[08:55] that things didn’t go Oliver’s way. 事情没有按照奥利弗的计划进行
[08:59] Not this time. 这次没有
[09:03] You need to prepare yourself, too. 你也得做好准备
[09:13] Please, Oliver, where are you? 拜托 奥利弗 你在哪
[09:54] Y’all best step off. 你们最好滚远点
[09:57] Brick is a friend of mine. 砖墙是我的朋友
[09:59] You’re more than a friend, Anton. 你何止是朋友 安东
[10:02] You’re like a brother. 你是我的兄弟
[10:08] Always had my back. 永远支持我
[10:10] Always loyal. 永远忠诚
[10:12] Stand up. 站起来
[10:16] So when they told me 所以他们跟我说
[10:17] someone ignored my orders to lay low; 有人无视了我保持低调的命令
[10:20] when they told me one of my crew shot a cop… 说我手下的人开枪打了警察…
[10:25] I beat the man who said it was you. 我把那个说是你的人揍了一顿
[10:29] I’m sorry. 对不起
[10:30] Danny, that cop? 丹尼 那个警察
[10:34] It was a mistake. 那是个失误
[10:37] What we’re planning here requires two things. 我们在这里的计划需要两个条件
[10:40] No mistakes, and the cops not knowing anything. 没有失误 也不能让警察知道
[10:43] They still don’t. Fisher’s not going to say anything. 他们还是不知道 费舍什么都不会说
[10:46] Was this side job his idea or yours? 这个兼职是你的主意还是他的
[11:02] It doesn’t have to be like this. 不需要这样的
[11:04] Bro! 老大
[11:06] I dropped my first body with that piece. 我用这把枪执行了我的处女杀
[11:10] You know the deal; 你知道规矩的
[11:10] you take me down first, you walk out alive. 如果你先把我搞死 就能活着出去
[11:30] He actually tagged me. 他其实还真打到我了
[11:38] All yours, boys. 交给你们了 伙计们
[11:43] Your attorney doesn’t have 你的律师并没有
[11:44] your best interests at heart, Mr. Fisher. 为你好好辩护 费舍先生
[11:46] Otherwise, you’d be walking out of here a free man. 否则 你就是自由之人了
[11:49] Yeah, more like a dead man. 是啊 不过更算的上死人
[11:52] Do you think you scare me more than Brick does? 你觉得对我来说你比砖墙更可怕吗
[11:54] Think again. 你想错了
[11:56] You have a real nice day now. 祝你愉快
[11:59] No, he didn’t flip. He likes breathing too much. 没 他没翻供 他还想活着
[12:11] When your opponent is the mountain, you must be the sea. 敌进我退 敌驻我扰
[12:14] When he is the sea, you must be the mountain. 敌疲我打 敌退我追
[12:16] – Poetic. – Switch your attacks. -真有诗意 -攻击模式要有改变
[12:18] Never do the same move more than twice. 同一招式不要用两次
[12:20] Otherwise, your opponent will learn to read you. 否则 你的对手就能读懂你
[12:31] Something like that? 像这样吗
[12:37] Well, I wouldn’t recommend texting during a real fight. 我建议真正的打斗中还是不要发短信
[12:42] Sorry. 不好意思
[12:42] I-I thought it might be Ollie. 我以为会是奥利
[12:45] He hasn’t been home. He hasn’t returned any of my calls or texts. 他还没回家 也不回我的短信电话
[12:49] I didn’t realize his absence was weighing on you. 我以前怎么不知道他不在你会这么在意
[12:51] It’s not weighing, it’s worrying. 不是在意 是担心
[12:54] If you like, 如果你愿意
[12:55] I could have some of my old associates 我可以让我之前的同僚
[12:57] look into Oliver’s whereabouts. 打听奥利弗的行踪
[12:59] Would you? 你愿意
[13:00] Of course. 当然
[13:02] He’s family. 我们是一家人嘛
[13:06] According to Laurel, Fisher’s lawyer called Brick. 据劳瑞尔所说 费舍的律师打给了砖墙
[13:08] With the time and the place of the outgoing call. 通过通话时间和地点
[13:11] Can you trace that call back to where Brick is? 你能追踪到砖墙的位置吗
[13:13] At least where his phone is. 至少能追踪到他的手机
[13:14] His burner phone, to be exact. 确切的说是他的一次性手机
[13:16] It’s at a warehouse in the Glades. 在贫民区的一个仓库
[13:18] We’ll check it out. 我们去看看
[13:19] I’ll have to talk you in from Palmer Tech. I’m crazy-late. 我去帕尔默科技再继续联络 我迟到超久了
[13:24] This is the only vulnerable entrance. 这是唯一的可攻破入口
[13:26] Because it’s not actually an entrance. 因为其实这不是个入口
[13:28] Not until we make it one. 我们会创造出一个入口
[13:31] I’ll shoot out the glass. 我会从外面射玻璃
[13:32] You get in and find the Alpha. 你进去找到阿尔法
[13:35] We won’t have much time once we breach. 我们攻破之后不会有很多时间
[13:38] Two minutes max before the alarms draw the police. 在警报响警察来之前你最多有两分钟
[13:41] Head directly for the lab. 直接奔向实验室
[13:43] We’ll be right behind you. 我们随后就到
[13:46] You ok? 你没事吧
[13:48] Waller said when we get this done, 沃勒说我们把这任务完成
[13:50] she’ll get Tatsu back. 她就会救回塔苏
[13:53] She’s lying. 她在说谎
[14:33] On the move! 30 seconds. 移动中 还有30秒
[14:35] Copy that. 收到
[14:38] I’ve got eyes on the target warehouse. 我正盯着目标仓库
[14:39] But no signs of life. 但是没看到生命迹象
[14:40] Felicity, you seeing something I don’t? 费利西蒂 你看到什么我看不到的吗
[14:42] The warehouse doesn’t have any security cameras, 仓库没有任何摄像头
[14:43] but someone disabled all the traffic cams on that block, 但有人弄坏了街口附近的所有交通监控
[14:46] which probably means you’re in the right place. 这代表着你们应该找对了地方
[14:48] You sure ditching the Arrow suit was a good idea? 你确定不穿绿箭的衣服是个好主意
[14:50] Only if I need to move or shoot. 除非我不需要动或者开枪
[14:56] In position. 已就位
[14:58] Clear. 安全
[15:03] Yeah, I got something. 我发现些东西
[15:08] It’s not big enough to be Brick. 这还没大到像砖墙
[15:09] Yeah, I know. 我知道
[15:13] What’s this? 这是什么
[15:18] They burned their burners. 他们烧毁了一次性手机
[15:20] Yeah, torching evidence, 对 销毁证据
[15:22] Tying up loose ends. 不留痕迹
[15:24] Evidence of what? 什么的证据
[15:27] I don’t know. These just look like numbers. 我不知道 这看上去只是数字
[15:35] I found this. 我找到了这个
[15:36] What looks like some industrial blueprints. 看上去像工业蓝图
[15:39] Hmm. These numbers look completely random. 这些数字看上去完全随机
[15:42] I can run a pattern recognition algorithm. 我可以用规律识别算法检索
[15:49] Oliver? 奥利弗
[15:53] Oliver?! 奥利弗
[15:58] Could you put the gun away? 你能把枪放下吗
[16:00] They don’t scare so much as annoy me. 要说害怕 恐怕我只是更烦躁了
[16:07] I’ve only come here to talk. 我只是来跟你们聊聊
[16:13] Would it be possible to do that? 可能吗
[16:15] Talk about what? 聊什么
[16:16] Oliver. 奥利弗
[16:18] I need to know… 我想知道
[16:19] is he still alive? 他还活着吗
[16:20] He’s alive. 他还活着
[16:23] Have you heard from him since he went off to face 你们在他和拉斯·厄尔·高福会面之后
[16:25] Ra’s al ghul? 跟他联系上了吗
[16:28] He’s alive. 他还活着
[16:32] If he were, I suspect you would have heard from him by now. 若真如此 你们现在应该已经联系上了
[16:35] Unless Ra’s took him prisoner, 除非是拉斯把他关押起来了
[16:37] and demon’s head does not take prisoners. 而恶魔头目不关押犯人
[16:49] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[16:51] I’m running the pattern analysis 我在对你们找到的那些数字
[16:52] on that list of numbers you guys found. 进行规律识别算法检索
[16:54] No, I mean, what’s the point? 不 我是问你 这有什么用
[16:56] Malcolm Merlyn didn’t tell us anything we don’t already know. 马尔科姆·梅林说的事我们都已经知道了
[16:59] Nothing has changed. 并没什么改变
[17:02] You’re right, Felicity. 你说得对 费利西蒂
[17:03] He didn’t tell us anything new. 他并没告诉我们什么新消息
[17:06] But he may have been right all the same. 不过很可能他是对的
[17:08] I know you guys think I’m in denial. 我知道你们认为我只是拒绝接受现实
[17:10] But if there’s one thing Oliver taught me — he taught us — 如果奥利弗教给过我 教给我们一件事
[17:12] is that sometimes, all you can do 那就是 有时候 你所能做的
[17:14] is keep pushing forward. 就只有不要放弃
[17:16] All right. 没错
[17:18] I’ve got the M.E.’s report. 我已经拿到法医的报告了
[17:20] Did they ID the body? 他们查出死者的身份了吗
[17:22] Jose Anton. 何塞·安东
[17:23] Career criminal with ties to Danny Brickwell. 与丹尼·布里克韦尔关系密切的职业罪犯
[17:26] I think Brick severed those ties pretty thoroughly. 我认为布里克把这些关系清理得挺彻底了
[17:32] Is everything ok? 出什么事了吗
[17:35] Where’s Oliver? 奥利弗呢
[17:40] He went to fight the head 他去跟刺客联盟的头目
[17:40] – of the League of Assassins. – What?! -决斗了 -什么
[17:44] And we haven’t heard from him since he left. 而且从他走后一直没有他的消息
[17:46] There’s something else– 还有就是…
[17:47] Malcolm Merlyn stopped by for a little chat. 马尔科姆·梅林过来聊了几句
[17:51] He says Oliver’s dead. 他说奥利弗死了
[17:54] And you guys believe him? 你们相信他的话了吗
[17:56] Look, Laurel, Merlyn said– 劳蕾尔 梅林说
[17:57] There isn’t one thing that Malcolm Merlyn can say 马尔科姆·梅林说的话
[17:59] that any of us should believe. 你们一句都不要相信
[18:02] This isn’t the first time 我不是第一次
[18:03] that I’ve heard that Oliver was dead. 听说奥利弗死了
[18:07] He’s been back before. 之前他回来了
[18:09] He’ll be back again. 这次他也会回来的
[19:11] I’m in. 我进来了
[19:35] Found it! 找到了
[19:42] Hong Kong military? 香港军方吗
[19:47] Triad. 三合会
[19:48] Chien Na Wei’s men. 是钱娜维的人
[19:53] Any luck? 有发现吗
[19:54] The number pattern is consistent with cataloguing numerics. 数字的模式与分类模式很一致
[19:57] What kind of catalog? 什么样的分类
[19:59] If I knew, I would be telling you. 我要是知道早告诉你了
[20:01] I’m sorry to interrupt. 抱歉打扰了
[20:04] We really need to change the locks. 我们真该换锁了
[20:06] What do you want? 你想干什么
[20:07] The League conducts matter of significance such as duels 刺客联盟像决斗这样的大事
[20:10] on grounds sacred to its beliefs. 都会在它的圣地进行
[20:13] I went there. 我去了那里
[20:17] And found this. 找到了这个
[20:23] It’s Ra’s’ custom to leave behind 拉斯的习惯就是
[20:26] the instrument of death 将致死的武器留在原地
[20:28] as a memorial to honor the fallen. 以纪念失败的一方
[20:32] Merlyn, did you see… 梅林 你有看见…
[20:35] Oliver’s body? 奥利弗的尸体吗
[20:36] It fell into a ravine. 掉进了山谷
[20:38] His remains were unrecoverable, I’m afraid. 恐怕找到了遗骸也无法被辨别
[20:42] Then how do we know that’s Oliver’s blood? 那我们怎么知道那是奥利弗的血呢
[20:45] Because after I leave, you’ll test it. 因为我走后 你们会检测出来的
[20:47] And after you confirm that it is his blood, 当你们证实那就是他的血液后
[20:50] you’ll exhaust yourself with conspiracy theories 你们会编造出一系列阴谋论 认为
[20:52] as to how I planted it or how it’s all a lie. 是我计划了这一切 或者我是在说谎
[20:57] And after enough time passes, 再过一段时间
[21:00] you’ll be left with one inescapable truth– 就只剩下一个无法争辩的事实
[21:03] that Oliver Queen is dead. 那就是奥利弗·奎恩死了
[21:08] This is your fault. 这都是你的错
[21:11] Oliver went there because of you– 是因为你奥利弗才去的
[21:12] Because of what you did to Thea. 因为你对西娅做的那些事
[21:14] You made her a target for the League so 你让她成为联盟的目标
[21:16] he would have to challenge Ra’s just to save her. 他就是为了救她才去挑战拉斯的
[21:21] You killed him. 是你杀了他
[21:23] You are right. 你说得对
[21:27] And I will live with that guilt 我的余生都将会
[21:29] for the rest of my days. 背负这个罪过活
[21:32] I am truly sorry. 真的很对不起
[21:34] I can see how much you loved him. 我看得出你有多爱他
[21:36] Save it, Merlyn. 省省吧 梅林
[21:40] You’re enjoying this. 你很享受这一切
[21:42] Miss Smoak is correct. 斯莫克小姐说得对
[21:45] I orchestrated the matter 我费尽心思
[21:47] to eliminate the death warrant 就是为了消除拉斯置于我身上的
[21:49] Ra’s placed on my head. 死刑指令
[21:51] Oliver was that way. 办法就是利用奥利弗
[21:53] His death means my own. 他死了 我也活不成
[21:57] Good. 很好
[22:44] What’s that? 那是什么
[22:49] The blood analysis on the scimitar. 刀上血迹的检测结果
[22:51] It’s Oliver’s. 是奥利弗的
[22:53] 99.997% match. 99.997%匹配
[22:58] If Merlyn’s lying, he’s being thorough about it. 如果梅林在撒谎 那这谎也真是编圆了
[23:04] Felicity… 费利西蒂
[23:07] Thanks for not saying “I told you so.” 谢谢你没说”我早就告诉过你了”
[23:14] I got to go to work. 我要去工作了
[23:15] You really don’t. 你真的不需要去
[23:16] It’s fine. 没事
[23:18] I’m glad we know now. 我很高兴终于确定了
[23:33] Run for the exit! I’ll cover you! 往出口跑 我掩护你
[23:35] What about you? 那你怎么办
[23:37] – You get the Alpha out of here! – But– -带阿尔法出去 -但是
[23:38] Away from them! Go! 不能给他们 跑
[24:04] No. 不要
[24:11] You had him. Why didn’t you take the shot? 明明可以杀他 为什么不动手
[24:14] We need to get out of here. 我们得走了
[24:15] Now. 快
[24:30] You know, it’s weird. 这真是奇怪
[24:31] I don’t think I’ve ever actually seen you drink alone. 我从没见过你一个人喝酒
[24:35] You OK? 你没事吧
[24:37] Yeah. 没事
[24:39] I just got some bad news about a friend. 只是刚得到了一个关于朋友的坏消息
[24:41] Anyone I know? 是我认识的人吗
[24:45] How are you doing? 你还好吗
[24:47] Still freaking out, actually. 其实还是有些害怕
[24:49] Worried about Ollie. 有点担心奥利
[24:51] I was going to ask you a favor, 我本来想找你帮个忙的
[24:53] but it doesn’t seem like the right time. 但现在看来好像时机不太合适
[24:56] Well, it depends. What’s the favor? 不一定 看你要我帮什么忙了
[24:59] You and the Arrow, you’re… 你和绿箭 你们
[25:01] you’re close, right? 你们很亲近 对吧
[25:03] I mean, that’s you I’ve been seeing on the news 我是说 我常见你出现在新闻里
[25:05] in the red hood? 带红兜帽的就是你吧
[25:06] Thea… 西娅
[25:07] Look, I haven’t seen him, 我一直没见到他
[25:09] I haven’t heard from him, 也联系不上他
[25:10] he’s not answering any of my phone calls. 他也不接我电话
[25:13] I’m actually starting to get really worried. 我真的开始担心了
[25:15] So… I thought maybe the Arrow 所以我在想也许绿箭
[25:18] could look for Oliver? 可以帮忙找找奥利弗
[25:21] I just thought maybe if you saw him, 我只是想如果你见到他
[25:23] you could ask. 也许能帮我问问
[25:28] Thank you. You’re the best. 谢谢 你最好了
[25:31] Look, I– I better go check the stock room. 我要去看看储藏室了
[25:41] Thea just asked me to talk to the Arrow 西娅刚才让我找绿箭
[25:43] about finding Oliver. 让他帮忙找奥利弗
[25:45] And what’d you tell her? 你怎么跟他说的
[25:47] What else? I lied. 还能怎么说 只能说谎
[25:49] Oliver didn’t want thea to know. 奥利弗不想要西娅知道
[25:51] That was then. But now, what’s the point? 那是当时 现在还有什么必要隐瞒
[25:54] I keep asking myself the same question, Roy. 我也一直在问自己这个问题 罗伊
[25:57] Then why do you keep going over the case evidence? 那你为什么还一直在看案子的证据
[25:59] Because it helps me keep my mind off of Oliver. 因为这样可以暂时不想奥利弗的事
[26:02] Doing this without him 在等他回来时
[26:04] while we’re waiting for him to come back is one thing, 我们单干是一回事
[26:07] but doing all this without him, without him? 但是没有他 完全没有了他
[26:09] That’s a whole other situation. 这根本就不一样了
[26:10] What do you want me to tell you, Roy? 你想让我说什么 罗伊
[26:12] I can only see one inch in front of me 我只能专注于眼前的事
[26:14] and this is the only thing in front of me right now. 而这案子是我现在能看到的唯一东西
[26:18] I keep looking at this file, and… 我一直在看这些文件
[26:23] Something about it feels familiar. 有些东西很熟悉
[26:25] Yeah. Felicity did say that 是的 费利西蒂确实说
[26:28] Fisher and Anton were connected with Brick. 费舍和安东都跟砖墙有关系
[26:29] No, it’s more than that. 不 不仅如此
[26:35] I’ve seen this file somewhere… 我以前在哪里见过这个
[26:38] else. 文件
[26:42] What are the chances that’s a coincidence? 也许只是巧合呢
[26:43] Hey, there’s only way to find out. 那只有一个办法能验证了
[26:45] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[26:47] Bringing up the case numbers 调出过去8个月来
[26:48] on the all guys we’ve put away over the past eight months. 我们抓过的所有人的资料
[26:53] Some of these are guys that we caught. 这些人里有些是我们抓过的
[26:55] Yeah. And others were apprehended by the authorities. 是啊 其他的也被警方逮捕了
[26:59] There’s a pattern here. 这里面有个规律
[27:01] All these guys are awaiting trial 这些人都是因为袭击别人
[27:04] for assault — assault with intent, murder, 而等待受审的 蓄意伤人 谋杀
[27:07] attempted murder. 谋杀未遂等等
[27:07] Street enforcers. Muscle. 街头暴徒 是打手
[27:10] Why would Brick have a list of these case numbers? 砖墙要这样的文件号码干什么
[27:22] ‘m sure you’re wondering if I ever go home. 我相信你肯定在想我是不是从不回家
[27:24] Unfortunately for my assistant, the answer’s no. 对于我的助理很不幸 我确实不回家
[27:27] Any luck with our nanite problems? 纳米硬件的问题解决了吗
[27:31] No. 没
[27:31] Yeah, it’s the transplex interface, isn’t it? 好吧 是接口的问题吧
[27:34] I knew my designs were off. 我就知道那里的设计有点问题
[27:36] It won’t… work. 行不通的
[27:38] Yeah, well, you’ve only been at it for a day, so. 不能这么说 你才研究了一天嘛
[27:40] Not the chip. 不是说芯片
[27:42] Not your suit. 不是说这套装甲
[27:45] Your plan. 是你的计划
[27:49] It won’t work. 行不通的
[27:50] You — you make it sound like 你说的好像
[27:52] using an enhanced exoskeleton to fight crime and save the city 穿着加强服在街头打击罪犯保护城市
[27:55] is a loony tune idea. 简直是疯狂的想法
[27:57] It won’t bring her back. 这也不能让她复活
[28:01] Anna. 安娜
[28:04] Your fiancee. 你的未婚妻
[28:05] I know who she is. 我知道她是谁
[28:06] She’s not coming back. 她不会回来了
[28:09] When we lose… someone, 在我们失去某人的时候
[28:13] when someone dies, 当某人死去的时候
[28:16] they’re gone. 他们就离去了
[28:18] Forever, and there is nothing– 永远地离去了 无论
[28:21] there is nothing 无论你做什么
[28:25] nothing that we can do that is going to bring them back. 他们都不可能回来
[28:29] So you have to stop. You have to stop, 所以你不要再这么做 不要再这么做了
[28:32] because it’s not what Anna would have wanted. It’s– 因为安娜不希望你这样
[28:34] You’re upset. I can see that. 我知道你很难过
[28:35] And if you want, we can talk about it. 如果你想的话 我们可以聊聊
[28:38] But never tell me again what Anna would have wanted. 但是绝对别再和我说安娜希望我怎么做
[28:44] You don’t get to do that. 你没这资格
[28:51] I am sorry. 对不起
[28:55] I shouldn’t… 我现在
[28:57] be here right now. 不应该在这里
[29:08] What? 怎么了
[29:09] We got something on Brick. 在砖墙身上有发现
[29:10] The blueprints we found? 我们找到的那些蓝图
[29:12] They’re schematics for the warehouse where the police store 那些都是仓库电路图 而那里是警察
[29:14] all their physical evidence and active cases. 存放物证和案例的地方
[29:16] And Brick has a list of case numbers. 砖墙手上有一张案件编号名单
[29:19] We think he might be looking to steal or destroy evidence 我们认为他可能想偷或是毁灭证据
[29:21] to get those cases thrown out of court. 这样法院就无法受理这些案件
[29:23] Yeah. I’ll call Lance, tell him. 好 我打电话告诉兰斯
[29:25] A lot of these cases are on guys 过去的八个月里
[29:27] who were put away within the past eight months. 这些案子中有很多人都抓起来了
[29:29] This is everything we’ve been doing since we took Slade down. 自从打到斯莱德后 我们一直全力在做这事
[29:33] This is everything Oliver was working for. 也是奥利弗全力在做的事
[29:37] I’ll be right there. 我马上就到
[29:59] Three minutes. 你有三分钟
[31:16] Seal off every exit. 堵住每个出口
[31:17] Give me a two block perimeter. 在两个街区外设路障
[31:25] John, shooter at your five. 约翰 你的五点钟方向有枪手
[31:30] I’m out! 我没子弹了
[31:32] Here, use mine. 给 用我的
[31:36] So here’s the deal– 我们做个交易吧
[31:38] You take me down, you walk out alive. 打倒我 你就能活着走出去
[31:41] I don’t fancy your chances, though. 虽然你的机会不大
[31:53] Smart man. 聪明人
[31:54] Nobody thinks about going for a head shot. 没人想到要爆头
[32:12] Shots fired! I need ESU and back-up here, now! 有枪战 我需要紧急救援小组来这支援
[32:19] Felicity! 费利西蒂
[32:20] Where’s Diggle? I’m pinned down! 狄格尔在哪 我被敌人牵制住了
[32:22] Felicity! 费利西蒂
[32:24] Felicity! 费利西蒂
[32:27] Any… last… words? 有 什么 遗言吗
[32:30] Or are my hands too tight around your neck? 还是我掐得太紧了 你说不出来
[32:36] I guess arrows work a little better on this guy than bullets. 看来用在这人身上 箭比枪好使啊
[32:50] You OK? 没事吧
[32:51] Yeah, I will be, after we find the son of a bitch. 找到那混蛋之后 我就会没事了
[33:03] Damn it! 该死
[33:08] Oh, my God, John! 我的天哪 约翰
[33:11] It’s OK, it’s all right, I’m fine. I’m fine. 没事了 没事了 我没事
[33:15] Brick? 砖墙
[33:16] Got away. They put one guard in the hospital 逃走了 医院出口处有一名守卫
[33:18] on the way out, but he’s going to pull through. 但是他肯定会突围的
[33:20] If that door hadn’t shut, we would have had him. 如果门没关上 我们就能抓到他了
[33:22] Just bad luck. 只是运气不好
[33:26] Unless it wasn’t. 除非不是运气问题
[33:28] You were pinned down. You both were. 你们俩都被困住了 你们俩都是
[33:29] They were going to kill you! 他们会杀了你们的
[33:30] Felicity… 费利西蒂
[33:32] You did that? 是你放他走的吗
[33:33] They had machine guns. You had a bow and arrow. 他们有机关枪 而你们只有弓和箭
[33:37] You let him get away? 是你让他逃脱的吗
[33:39] I saved your lives. 我救了你们
[33:42] Felicity, it wasn’t your call to make. 费利西蒂 你不该乱下决定
[33:45] It wasn’t my call to let Oliver go challenge Ra’s Al Ghul 也不是我让奥利弗去挑战拉斯·厄尔·高福
[33:48] to a fight to the death, either! 去决一死战的
[33:49] Brick has who knows how much evidence, Felicity. 砖墙拿走了很多证据 费利西蒂
[33:52] And it was either that or the two of you. 要么让他拿走证据 要么牺牲你们俩
[33:55] My friends being killed. So I made my choice. 我的朋友要被杀死了 所以我做出了选择
[33:57] I chose not to let anyone else I care about die. 我选择不再让我在乎的人死掉
[34:01] We’ve been in tough spots before 我们以前也经历过险境
[34:02] and we’ve always managed to come out on the other side. 但是我们总有办法转败为胜
[34:05] No. 不
[34:08] Oliver did. 是奥利弗能做到
[34:10] But he’s not here anymore, 可是他不在了
[34:13] Because he’s dead. 因为他死了
[34:14] OK. 好
[34:17] The point is, 重点是
[34:18] if we’re going to do this without Oliver, 如果没有奥利弗 我们也要继续这么做的话
[34:21] Felicity, we have to trust each other. 费利西蒂 我们必须相互信任
[34:25] You don’t get it. 你不明白
[34:27] There is no “this” without him. 没有他 这些都无法继续下去
[34:33] It’s done. I’m done. 结束了 我不干了
[35:04] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[35:06] But I have no one else to turn to. 但是我无人可求助了
[35:08] And he needs your help. 而他需要你的帮助
[35:25] I was out of line. 我之前太过分了
[35:29] And I’m sorry. 对不起
[35:34] You want to tell me what had you so upset? 想告诉我你为什么不高兴了吗
[35:41] I lost a friend of mine. 我失去了一个朋友
[35:44] He was more than a friend, actually. 其实 他不仅是一个朋友
[35:46] He was… 他是…
[35:49] I’m not sure what we were, 我也不知道我们算什么
[35:50] but… he’s gone. 但是 他不在了
[35:55] I’m sorry. 很遗憾
[35:58] And three months ago, another friend of mine died. 三个月前 我的另一个朋友也死了
[36:02] I’m 25 years old. 我才25岁
[36:04] I’m over my quota where losing my friends are concerned. 我的朋友死的有点太多了
[36:10] And you’re a friend. 你也是我的朋友
[36:13] So if you want to go out there, 如果你想去
[36:17] if you want to commit suicide, 想去自杀
[36:19] I can’t stop you. 我也拦不住你
[36:22] But I don’t have to help you. 但我不会帮你
[36:36] Eight months to put him away… 八个月才把他们抓起来
[36:39] eight minutes to set him loose. 不到八分钟就都放跑了
[36:43] I’m sorry. 对不起
[36:45] I tried. 我尽力了
[36:46] Without the evidence, 没有证据
[36:47] the judge had to let them go. 法官只能释放他们
[36:51] He’s not coming back. 他不会回来了
[36:53] Oliver. 奥利弗
[36:57] I know you don’t want to believe it, Laurel. 我知道你不愿意相信 劳蕾尔
[36:58] God knows I don’t, but… 我也不想 但是
[37:03] he’s not coming back. 他不会回来了
[37:09] Are you? 你呢
[37:16] Are you coming back? 你会回来吗
[37:18] I don’t know. 我不知道
[37:23] For the first time since I met Oliver Queen… 这是我认识奥利弗·奎恩以来
[37:27] I don’t know what happens next. 第一次不知道以后该怎么做
[37:32] I know it’s silly, but I… 我知道有些傻 但是我…
[37:35] still like to think of myself as Oliver’s bodyguard. 仍然觉得自己是奥利弗的保镖
[37:42] I just couldn’t protect him. 只是我保护不了他
[38:02] It’s funny. 可笑的是
[38:03] He was worried something would happen to me. 他以前还担心会出事的是我
[38:51] I could have killed you! 我可能会杀死你的
[38:52] It’s cute that you think so. 你有这想法还真可爱
[38:56] Did you hear anything about Ollie? 有奥利的消息了吗
[38:58] I’m afraid not. 恐怕没有
[39:01] Then what are you doing here? 那你来这干什么
[39:04] We’re in danger, Thea. 我们有危险 西娅
[39:06] We need to leave Starling City and never return. 我们得离开星城 永远不再回来
[39:12] Thank you all for coming. 谢谢你们能来
[39:15] But seeing as I’m the reason 不过 鉴于是我
[39:16] none of you are sitting in a prison cell right now, 让你们不用坐牢了
[39:19] I figure it’s the least you can do. 我想这也是你们起码应该做的
[39:22] I know I’m the guy that 虽然是我把你们的
[39:23] made all the evidence against you go away, 犯罪证据弄没了
[39:26] But as you can see, 但是你们也能看到
[39:28] it didn’t go too far. 这些证据还在我这
[39:32] You are all part of my crew now. 你们现在都是我的人了
[39:35] And if any of you have a problem with that, 如果你们有人不听话
[39:38] I can send a gift wrapped package to the D.A. 我就给地方检察官寄份礼物
[39:42] Together, not only will we make a lot of money, 我们同心协力 不仅能赚很多钱
[39:47] we will make history. 而且也会创造历史
[39:50] Together, 同心协力
[39:51] we are going to take over the glades. 我们就能主宰贫民区
[40:00] You think Brick’s crazy? 你觉得砖墙疯了吗
[40:01] Take over a whole section of town? 要占领市区的一部分吗
[40:03] I know he’s crazy. 我知道他疯了
[40:04] I don’t know what he’s got planned, 可我不知道他有什么计划
[40:06] But whatever it is, I’m in. 但无论是什么 我都会参加
[40:18] Who the hell are you? 你是谁
[40:19] I’m the justice you can’t run from. 我是你无法逃脱的正义
[40:25] Well done, Mr. Queen. 做得很好 奎恩先生
[40:27] I’m glad to know my investment in you hasn’t entirely been for naught. 我很高兴地知道我对你的投入没有白费
[40:31] Although I was disappointed to read 不过读了皮尔森特工的报告后
[40:35] Agent Pierson’s after action report. 我感到挺失望
[40:38] You let one of Chien Na Wei’s men get away. 你让钱娜维的一个手下跑了
[40:40] I hesitated. It was a mistake. 我犹豫了 是我错了
[40:42] It really was. 当然是
[40:44] Now we have no one to interrogate. 现在我们抓不到人来审讯
[40:48] You mean torture, right? 你是说折磨吧
[40:57] I saw you with that man. 我看到了当时的状况
[41:00] You didn’t hesitate. 你没有犹豫
[41:02] You chose not to shoot him. 而是选择不杀他
[41:07] I put the GPS from the vial in his pocket. 我把瓶里的跟踪器放到了他的口袋里
[41:10] And now he is going to lead us right to Tatsu. 现在他会带着我们找到塔苏
[41:14] You’re going to get her back, Maseo. 你会把她救回来的 马赛欧
[41:16] I promise. 我保证
[41:18] Oliver… 奥利弗
[41:21] what you’ve done, 你为我所做的
[41:24] I will be forever in your debt. 我欠你一辈子
[41:37] Don’t move. 别动
[41:39] You’ll pull out the sutures. 会把缝好的伤口扯开的
[41:42] Oliver. 奥利弗
[41:44] Tatsu. 塔苏
[41:46] How… 怎么会
[41:47] I asked her to come here… 是我叫她来的
[41:54] so she could bring you back to life. 为了让她救回你的命
绿箭侠

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第3季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第3季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme