时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “Arrow”… | 《绿箭》前情回顾 |
[00:04] | I’m sorry, I– | 对不起 我… |
[00:06] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[00:08] | The night of the siege, | 被围困当晚 |
[00:10] | you were at the train station. | 你在火车站 |
[00:11] | I got attacked by one of those crazy masked things, | 我被一个戴面具的疯子攻击 |
[00:15] | but he got shot by a cop, I think. | 但是我想警察开枪打中了他 |
[00:18] | It was Malcolm Merlyn. | 是马尔科姆·梅林 |
[00:19] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[00:20] | Thank you, dad. | 谢谢你 爸爸 |
[00:21] | I promised you, Thea. | 我答应过你的 西娅 |
[00:23] | I will never let anyone hurt you. | 我绝对不会让任何人伤害你 |
[00:25] | Sara Lance is dead? | 莎拉·兰斯死了吗 |
[00:26] | – Yes. – At Merlyn’s hand? | -是的 -是梅林干的吗 |
[00:28] | It appears. | 好像是 |
[00:28] | Al Sa-her will face the league’s justice. | 厄尔·萨赫尔会得到联盟的惩罚 |
[00:31] | What of Queen? | 奎恩呢 |
[00:32] | He has sworn to protect Merlyn at any cost. | 他发誓会不惜一切代价保护梅林 |
[00:35] | If that is true… | 如果真是如此 |
[00:37] | then Oliver Queens courts war with us. | 那奥利弗·奎恩要跟我们开战了 |
[00:59] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞节快乐 |
[01:10] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞节快乐 |
[01:12] | Well, I feel bad. I didn’t get you anything. | 我感觉很糟 我什么都没给你准备 |
[01:14] | You keep the city safe. | 你保障了这座城市的安全 |
[01:15] | So do you. | 你也是 |
[01:18] | You know, these days, | 现在啊 |
[01:19] | you’re the closest thing to a partner I got. | 你是最像我搭档的人了 |
[01:23] | Happy holidays. | 节日快乐 |
[01:24] | Here you go, buddy. | 走吧 伙计 |
[01:31] | Merlyn! | 梅林 |
[02:08] | Nyssa. | 娜莎 |
[02:10] | What is this? | 这是干什么 |
[02:11] | – We agreed! – To nothing. | -我们约好了 -并没有 |
[02:14] | My father merely decided to give you the time | 我父亲只是决定给你时间 |
[02:16] | to bring Sara’s killer to justice, and you have failed. | 将杀害莎拉的凶手绳之以法 而你失败了 |
[02:19] | We are doing everything that we can! | 我们已经竭尽全力了 |
[02:22] | You’ve been distracted protecting the city. | 你把注意力都放在保护城市上 |
[02:24] | And you’ve exhausted my father’s patience. | 我父亲的耐心已被你耗尽 |
[02:29] | In civilizations past, | 在旧时文明中 |
[02:30] | when someone in the village was murdered, | 村庄里有人遭到谋杀时 |
[02:32] | the League would come and kill 50 people a day | 联盟每天会杀害50人 |
[02:34] | until the true criminal was rooted out. | 直到找出真凶 |
[02:36] | Find and deliver the one who killed Ta-er Al Sah-fer. | 找到并交出杀害塔尔·厄尔·莎菲尔的人 |
[02:39] | You have 48 hours, or the citizens of Starling | 你有48小时时间 否则星城居民 |
[02:41] | will see what the League of Assassins is capable of. | 会见识到刺客联盟的厉害 |
[02:44] | You’re going to slaughter innocent people. | 你们要屠杀无辜的人 |
[02:47] | The cleansing of Starling City will fall to Sarab. | 星城的净化将由萨拉布进行 |
[02:56] | Maseo? | 马赛欧 |
[02:57] | Maseo is no longer. | 我不再是马赛欧 |
[02:59] | As she said… I am Sarab. | 就像她说的 我是萨拉布 |
[03:02] | Deliver Sara’s killer | 交出杀害莎拉的凶手 |
[03:03] | or blood will flow in your streets. | 否则街上会血流成河 |
[03:07] | This isn’t what Sara would want! | 这不会是莎拉想要的 |
[03:09] | Sara is dead. | 莎拉死了 |
[03:11] | It’s time you remember that. | 你该记住这点了 |
[03:24] | Dad’s ok. Working too much. | 爸爸挺好的 还是个工作狂 |
[03:28] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:28] | I never really know what to say when I come here. I just… | 我来这里时一直不知道该说什么 我只是… |
[03:34] | I wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas, | 我想祝你圣诞快乐 |
[03:38] | and tell you how much I miss you. | 告诉你 我有多想念你 |
[03:41] | Laurel? | 劳蕾尔 |
[03:45] | Thea. | 西娅 |
[03:46] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[03:47] | I was just leaving flowers for my mom. | 我来给我妈妈送花 |
[03:51] | Who were you talking to? | 你在跟谁说话呢 |
[03:53] | Nobody. | 没跟谁 |
[03:54] | I just come here… sometimes. | 我就是时不时会过来 |
[03:57] | Even though Sara’s still alive? | 哪怕莎拉还活着 |
[04:00] | Laurel, what–what’s wrong? | 劳蕾尔 怎么了 |
[04:02] | Everything’s fine. Sara’s ok. | 一切都没事 莎拉很好 |
[04:05] | No, Thea. | 不 西娅 |
[04:10] | Sara’s dead. | 莎拉死了 |
[04:13] | What? | 什么 |
[04:14] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[04:16] | While you were gone, | 你离开的时候 |
[04:19] | she was murdered. | 她被谋杀了 |
[04:23] | By who? | 谁干的 |
[04:24] | I don’t know. I buried her here. | 我不知道 我把她埋在了这里 |
[04:27] | Why didn’t you tell anybody, like at least your father, | 你为什么不告诉别人 比如说你父亲 |
[04:30] | – the police? – No, no. | -警方 -不行 |
[04:32] | Thea, no one can ever know. | 西娅 谁也不能知道 |
[04:34] | Why? | 为什么 |
[04:35] | Just… | 因为… |
[04:38] | Sara, she was,, | 莎拉 她… |
[04:41] | she was complicated. | 她的事情很复杂 |
[04:43] | And if my father found out, | 如果让我父亲发现 |
[04:45] | it would kill him. | 他会伤心欲绝的 |
[04:48] | You have to promise me that you won’t tell Oliver. | 你得向我保证 你不会告诉奥利弗 |
[04:52] | Of course, I–I promise. | 当然 我保证 |
[04:56] | I’m so sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[05:02] | Did you know there’s a cafeteria in the building? | 你知道楼里有一家餐厅吗 |
[05:05] | There’s a cold press juice bar, | 里面有冷压果汁吧 |
[05:06] | – organic salad station. – I know. | -和有机沙拉台 -我知道 |
[05:08] | I eat there every day, | 我每天都去那里吃饭 |
[05:09] | along with 800 of your other employees. | 跟你手下其他八百名员工一起 |
[05:12] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 现在麻烦你让让 |
[05:13] | I’m late for a meeting. | 我有个会议要迟到了 |
[05:14] | Wait, Felicity! Are we ok? | 等等 费利西蒂 我们之间没问题吧 |
[05:17] | If by “we” you mean you and me | 如果你说的”我们”指的是你和我 |
[05:19] | as individual entities, then yes, we are fantastic. | 作为两个独立的个体 那么我们好极了 |
[05:24] | This is about the kiss. | 看来是跟那晚的吻有关 |
[05:25] | This is not about the kiss. | 这跟那个吻没有关系 |
[05:26] | You sure? Cause it really feels like it’s about the kiss. | 你确定 感觉跟那个吻很有关系啊 |
[05:30] | Unless it’s about how I left after the kiss. | 除非是因为接吻之后我的离开 |
[05:33] | – I can explain. – No. | -我能解释 -不用了 |
[05:35] | I can explain. | 我可以解释 |
[05:36] | It was a moment and you regret it. | 就是一时情动 然后你后悔了 |
[05:37] | It’s over. Now can we please pretend like it never happened | 都结束了 现在我们能不能假装什么都没发生 |
[05:40] | and go back to being professionals? | 然后各行其职 |
[05:45] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[05:47] | Work. | 工作上的事 |
[05:48] | But you’re at work. | 但你现在就在工作啊 |
[05:53] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[05:54] | Nyssa paid me a visit. | 娜莎来找我了 |
[05:56] | The League wants Sara’s killer handed over in the next 48 hours. | 联盟要我们48小时之内交出杀莎拉的凶手 |
[05:59] | Why do I sense there’s an “or else” | 我怎么觉得这话后面 |
[06:01] | at the end of that sentence? | 还有个”不然” |
[06:02] | Or else they’ll start killing innocent civilians. | 不然他们就要开始杀害无辜的平民了 |
[06:04] | Oh, my God, two days? | 天呐 两天时间 |
[06:06] | Caitlin has the DNA that we pulled off of the arrows | 从杀死莎拉的箭上找到的DNA在凯特琳那儿 |
[06:08] | that killed Sara, but the STR markers are degraded, | 但是样本上的部分序列标记已不能识别 |
[06:10] | so it’s taking a little bit longer. | 所以还得多花点时间 |
[06:12] | Felicity… | 费利西蒂 |
[06:14] | It can’t take any longer. | 我们没时间了 |
[06:18] | If we can’t find Sara’s killer in time, | 如果不能及时找到杀害莎拉的凶手 |
[06:20] | we’re going to need a contingency plan. | 我们就需要一个应急方案 |
[06:22] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:25] | I don’t have one. | 但我没有应急方案 |
[06:41] | Here. | 给你 |
[06:46] | Oh, I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[06:49] | The first time I interrogated someone, | 我第一次审问人的时候 |
[06:52] | I lost my appetite for two days. | 整整两天没胃口吃饭 |
[06:55] | You need your strength. | 你需要保持体力 |
[06:57] | I didn’t interrogate anyone. | 我不是审问他 |
[07:00] | I tortured him. | 我折磨了他 |
[07:03] | The question is, | 重点是 |
[07:05] | did you learn anything about Chien Na Wei’s plans? | 你搞清楚钱娜维的计划了吗 |
[07:09] | There’s a biotech company in Hong Kong. | 香港有个生物科技公司 |
[07:11] | They were working on a super antibiotic. | 他们本来在研究一个超级抗体 |
[07:13] | They got a super virus instead. | 最后却制造出一种超级病毒 |
[07:16] | They’re calling it Oh Mei Gah, | 他们叫它奥米伽 |
[07:19] | which is the Chinese translation for… | 翻译过来也就是… |
[07:22] | Omega. | 欧米茄 |
[07:23] | Said one vile could wipe out an entire city. | 他说一小管病毒就能毁灭整座城市 |
[07:26] | So it’s a bio weapon Chien Na Wei’s after. | 看来钱娜维想要的是生物武器 |
[07:31] | Did he tell you where it is now? | 他有没有说病毒现在在哪 |
[07:33] | Yeah. | 说了 |
[07:34] | He didn’t want to, but I made him. | 他本来不想说的 我逼他说出来了 |
[07:37] | You did what was necessary. | 你只是做了你该做的 |
[07:40] | One man’s agony is not worth | 犯不着为了一个人的痛苦 |
[07:43] | the lives of an entire city. | 搭上全市人的性命 |
[07:48] | But you’re all right? | 你没事吧 |
[07:50] | Okay. Yes, it is coming through now. | 那就好 我看到了 |
[07:52] | No, I’m fine. Things are just tense here. | 我没事 现在只是事态紧急而已 |
[07:55] | Thank you, Caitlin. | 谢谢 凯特琳 |
[07:57] | Happy holidays to you, too. | 也祝你圣诞快乐 |
[07:59] | Are those the DNA results? | 那些是DNA的检测结果吗 |
[08:01] | It’s the reassembled genome S.T.A.R. labs | 那是尖端科研实验室从杀死沙拉的箭上 |
[08:02] | was able to get off of the arrow that killed Sara. | 提取到的重组过的染色体 |
[08:04] | I need to run it against potential suspects. | 我得把它和所有潜在嫌犯的染色体做比较 |
[08:06] | What database are you using? | 你用的是哪个数据库 |
[08:07] | SCPD maintains a genetic markers database. | 星城警局有一个基因标记的数据库 |
[08:09] | Anyone’s who committed a felony in the past three years. | 过去三年内犯过重罪的所有人的基因都在里面 |
[08:12] | No, that, | 不 不可能 |
[08:14] | that can’t be right. | 结果肯定错了 |
[08:14] | – Who is it? – It must be a mistake. | -凶手是谁 -肯定是数据出错了 |
[08:17] | Felicity! Who killed Sara? | 费利西蒂 是谁杀了莎拉 |
[08:21] | You did. | 是你杀的 |
[08:47] | This must be a mistake. | 肯定是哪里出问题了 |
[08:49] | I took perspiration off the arrows that killed Sara. | 我从杀死莎拉的箭上提取了汗渍 |
[08:52] | Two years ago when the police arrested Oliver | 两年前 警察逮捕过奥利弗 |
[08:53] | because they thought, accurately, that he was the vigilante, | 因为他们以为他是治安维护者 的确如此 |
[08:56] | they took a DNA sample. | 他们采集了他的DNA样本 |
[08:57] | That sample is a match for 12 out of the 13 STRs. | 13个序列标记里有12个和样本吻合 |
[09:01] | The odds of that, they’re possible. | 出现这种吻合的几率 这是有可能的 |
[09:03] | Ok, so somehow my DNA is on the arrows. | 所以我的DNA不知怎么被弄到箭上去了 |
[09:06] | Someone’s setting you up, Oliver. | 有人陷害你 奥利弗 |
[09:07] | Well, somebody with a vested interest | 某个能因我与刺客联盟为敌 |
[09:08] | in pitting me against the League of Assassins. | 而获得利益的人 |
[09:10] | It’s Malcolm Merlyn. | 是马尔科姆·梅林 |
[09:12] | Merlyn was in Corto Maltese with Thea | 发生这事的时候 梅林还跟西娅 |
[09:13] | – when this was going down. – Unless he wasn’t. | -在柯尔多马尔蒂斯 -除非他不在那里 |
[09:15] | I mean, Merlyn hid successfully for two years | 整整两年 梅林都成功躲过了 |
[09:18] | from the police and the League. | 警方和联盟的追捕 |
[09:20] | He’s good at covering his tracks. | 他很擅长掩盖行踪 |
[09:21] | So we uncover them. | 那我们就把他找出来 |
[09:23] | But it might take some time. | 可能需要花些时间 |
[09:25] | In less than 48 hours, the League is going to murder 50 people. | 48小时之内 联盟要杀50个人 |
[09:29] | We don’t have time. | 我们没有时间了 |
[09:43] | Move to the lab. I’ll deal with | 快去实验室 我来对付 |
[09:44] | the rest of security. | 其余的安保人员 |
[09:46] | Stay on comms. | 保持联系 |
[09:49] | Maseo, are you set? | 马赛欧 你就位了吗 |
[09:50] | Just about. | 快了 |
[10:01] | Found Omega. | 找到欧米茄病毒了 |
[10:03] | Be careful with it. | 要小心 |
[10:05] | Yeah, we might have a problem. | 我们可能有麻烦了 |
[10:07] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[10:09] | Somebody already took it. | 有人已经把它拿走了 |
[10:11] | How did she get in here before us? | 她是怎么先我们一步进来的 |
[10:19] | She didn’t need to get in, Oliver. | 她并不需要进来 奥利弗 |
[10:22] | She already had someone inside. | 她在内部有帮手 |
[10:26] | Yeah, I know, but it’s the holidays | 是的 我知道 可现在是假期 |
[10:27] | and I guess I’m feeling charitable. | 我就是想做点善事 |
[10:29] | Is that ok? | 可以了吧 |
[10:31] | Jake, I got to call you right back. | 杰克 我等会儿给你打回去 |
[10:34] | – Hey. – Hi! | -好啊 -好啊 |
[10:37] | Look who it is. | 看谁来了 |
[10:39] | How was your ride down? | 飞机坐得怎么样 |
[10:40] | Oh, uneventful. | 平安无事 |
[10:42] | Chance to grade some papers. | 改作业的好机会 |
[10:43] | Dad, maybe you can tell me why half your officers | 爸爸 也许你能告诉我为什么你一半的警员 |
[10:45] | are allergic to search warrants? | 都对搜查令过敏呢 |
[10:49] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[10:50] | Hi, sweetheart. | 好啊 宝贝 |
[10:51] | I didn’t know that you were coming to town. | 我不知道你进城来了 |
[10:53] | Well, I guess that’s my fault, | 那应该是我的错 |
[10:54] | ’cause I thought you could do a little Christmas surprise. | 本来想给你一个圣诞惊喜的 |
[10:58] | Of course I want to spend Christmas with my family. | 圣诞节我当然要和家人一起过了 |
[11:00] | So where’s Sara? | 莎拉在哪 |
[11:02] | She’s not returning my phone calls. | 她一直没回我的电话 |
[11:04] | Uh, yeah, that’s ’cause she’s, uh, she’s traveling. | 是啊 那是因为 因为她去旅行了 |
[11:07] | Backpacking through the Andes. | 安第斯山脉徒步旅行 |
[11:11] | – I think. – Yeah. | -我想是吧 -是啊 |
[11:15] | I found something! | 我有发现了 |
[11:17] | A.R.G.U.S. monitors air | 超能力联合调查组 |
[11:18] | traffic in and out of countries of interest. | 监视出入某些可疑国家的飞机航班 |
[11:20] | Corto Maltese is on that list. | 柯尔多马尔蒂斯也在名单上 |
[11:21] | This is a list of every commercial airliner, | 名单上包括了所有的民用班机 |
[11:24] | private jet, sea plane, and, I’m not kidding, | 私人飞机 水上飞机 还有 我可没开玩笑 |
[11:26] | hot air balloon that took off from Corto Maltese this past year. | 过去一年从柯尔多马尔蒂斯起飞的热气球 |
[11:29] | Look at this flight path. | 看这个飞行路线 |
[11:30] | Private charter from Corto Maltese to Caracas, | 从柯尔多马尔蒂斯到加拉加斯的私人包机 |
[11:33] | then to Cartagena, | 然后到卡塔赫纳 |
[11:34] | only to fly back to Caracas, and then to Tijuana. | 接着又飞回加拉加斯 再到提华纳 |
[11:37] | Whoever was on that plane was | 在这个飞机上的人 |
[11:37] | working pretty hard to hide where it was going. | 很努力想掩饰自己的真实目的地 |
[11:40] | The route ends at a private landing strip | 航线在一个私人飞机起降跑道结束 |
[11:41] | just outside Starling City. | 就在星城外面 |
[11:44] | When did it land? | 什么时候降落的 |
[11:46] | The night before Sara was murdered. | 莎拉被杀的前一晚 |
[11:52] | Please! All I do is fly the plane! | 别杀我 我只负责开飞机 |
[11:53] | Quiet! | 闭嘴 |
[11:54] | The man in this photo– | 照片上的男人 |
[11:56] | Did you fly him from Corto Maltese | 是不是你把他从柯尔多马尔蒂斯 |
[11:58] | – to Starling City? – No. | -带到星城的 -不是 |
[12:03] | This time, look at the photo! | 再问你一遍 仔细看照片 |
[12:07] | He’ll kill me. | 他会杀了我的 |
[12:08] | He’s not here. We are. | 他不在这里 而我们在 |
[12:11] | All right, ok, yes, I flew him here. | 好吧 是的 是我带他来的 |
[12:13] | I’ve got security footage, you want to see? | 我有安保录像 你要看吗 |
[12:16] | Hanukkah present? | 光明节的礼物吗 |
[12:17] | Security footage from the airfield where Merlyn landed. | 梅林降落的那个飞机场的安保录像 |
[12:21] | Check for October Seventh. | 查看一下十月七日的记录 |
[12:26] | Right there, stop. | 就是这里 停下 |
[12:56] | I thought you said Merlyn was keeping his distance from Thea, | 你不是说过梅林一直跟西娅保持距离 |
[12:58] | that he hadn’t had any contact. | 没跟她联系过吗 |
[13:00] | He lied. | 他撒谎了 |
[13:02] | And so did she. | 她也是 |
[13:04] | Maybe there’s something we should consider here. | 也许有些事我们需要考虑 |
[13:06] | Maybe it wasn’t your DNA, Oliver, maybe it was Thea’s. | 也许那不是你的DNA 奥利弗 而是西娅的 |
[13:09] | – What? – You two are siblings. | -什么 -你们是兄妹 |
[13:11] | There would be overlap, maybe even enough to– | 一定会有部分重叠 也许足够… |
[13:12] | Diggle, are you listening to yourself? | 狄格尔 你听到自己说的话了吗 |
[13:14] | You’re suggesting that Thea killed Sara. | 你在暗示西娅杀了莎拉吗 |
[13:16] | Even if–even if she would, | 就算是 就算她会 |
[13:18] | even if she could… | 就算她有那个能力 |
[13:21] | Why? | 原因呢 |
[13:22] | Well, Malcolm Merlyn is her father. | 马尔科姆·梅林是她父亲 |
[13:25] | I hate to even say this. | 我都讨厌说这话 |
[13:27] | Then don’t. | 那就别说 |
[13:28] | Oliver… | 奥利弗 |
[13:30] | I know how much you love your sister, | 我知道你有多爱你妹妹 |
[13:31] | but we have to look at the facts. | 但我们必须面对现实 |
[13:34] | The virtual autopsy I did on Sara, | 我对莎拉做的虚拟尸检 |
[13:36] | I thought Roy might have stabbed her | 我以为是罗伊刺杀了她 |
[13:37] | because the trajectory wasn’t consistent | 因为轨线显示凶手不是 |
[13:38] | with that of an archer of average height. | 中等身材的弓箭手 |
[13:41] | You were considering a killer of Thea’s size. | 你认为凶手符合西娅的体型 |
[13:43] | Enough, both of you! | 够了 你们俩 |
[13:45] | My sister did not kill Sara. | 我妹妹没有杀莎拉 |
[13:47] | The DNA on the arrows is mine | 箭上的DNA是我的 |
[13:49] | because Malcolm Merlyn put it there. | 因为那是马尔科姆·梅林放上去的 |
[13:57] | Hi. | 你好 |
[13:58] | Hey, uh, we need to talk, | 你好 我们得谈谈 |
[14:00] | – so I came here. – Here where? | -所以我来了 -来哪里 |
[14:01] | Where you are. | 你在的地方 |
[14:04] | I might have pinged your phone…again. | 我有可能跟踪了你的手机…再一次 |
[14:08] | I thought I was pretty clear | 我以为我说得够清楚了 |
[14:09] | when I said I didn’t want to talk about this. | 我不想谈论这个 |
[14:12] | You were. | 你是说清楚了 |
[14:13] | But you were also pretty wrong | 但是当你说我后悔吻了你时 |
[14:16] | when you said I regretted kissing you. | 你错得很离谱 |
[14:19] | I can’t imagine there’s a man on the planet | 我无法想象这个星球上会有男人 |
[14:22] | who would ever regret kissing you. | 会后悔吻你 |
[14:24] | Well, I can think of one. | 我就能想到一个 |
[14:26] | But I am sorry about the way I reacted. | 但是我要为自己的反应道歉 |
[14:32] | When I kissed you, I felt guilty. | 当我吻你的时候 我觉得很愧疚 |
[14:34] | Oh, my god, you’re cheating on someone. | 天呐 你在劈腿 |
[14:36] | No. | 不是 |
[14:40] | Her name is Anna, | 她叫安娜 |
[14:43] | and we were engaged. | 我们之前订婚了 |
[14:44] | Last spring, the night those men… | 去年春天 当那些人… |
[14:48] | took over the city, we ran into a few. | 控制城市的那个夜晚 我们碰上了几个 |
[14:50] | We tried to escape, but we couldn’t. | 我们试图逃跑 但是失败了 |
[14:53] | I tried to fight them, but I couldn’t. | 我试着和他们搏斗 但我失败了 |
[14:55] | I wasn’t strong enough. I… | 我当时不够强大 我… |
[14:59] | they broke my leg, | 他们打断了我的腿 |
[15:00] | and went after her, | 然后冲着她去了 |
[15:02] | but I couldn’t save her. | 但是我没能救下她 |
[15:06] | And I watched them… | 然后我就看着他们… |
[15:10] | as they broke her neck. | 扭断了她的脖子 |
[15:12] | Ray, I am so sorry. | 雷 我很抱歉 |
[15:14] | Anna was supposed to be the last woman I ever kissed. | 安娜本应是我吻的最后一个女人 |
[15:17] | And she was, | 她之前一直都是 |
[15:19] | until suddenly I was kissing you. | 直到忽然之间我吻了你 |
[15:41] | What are you doing home? | 你怎么回家了 |
[15:42] | I wanted the Christmas tree to be a surprise. | 我还想让圣诞树成为一个惊喜呢 |
[15:45] | It’s a surprise. | 的确是个惊喜 |
[15:46] | I thought since it was just the two of us now, | 我想着既然只剩我们俩了 |
[15:49] | smaller the family, bigger the tree. | 家人少了 树就要更大 |
[15:52] | What about Malcolm? | 那马尔科姆呢 |
[15:54] | Thea, I know you saw him in Corto Maltese. | 西娅 我知道你在柯尔多马尔蒂斯见了他 |
[15:58] | Ollie, we’ve lost everyone. I– | 奥利 我们失去了所有人 我… |
[16:01] | Malcolm’s the only family I have left besides you. | 马尔科姆是除了你之外我唯一的亲人了 |
[16:05] | Thea, I deserve to know | 西娅 我有权知道 |
[16:07] | what you’ve been doing with Malcolm Merlyn. | 你一直在和马尔科姆·梅林干什么 |
[16:09] | I’ve just been getting to know him, that’s all. | 我只不过是在慢慢了解他 没别的了 |
[16:11] | A couple of months ago, | 几个月以前 |
[16:12] | did you fly back to Starling City with him? | 你和他一起飞回星城了吗 |
[16:14] | No! | 没有 |
[16:16] | Ollie, if I was back in Starling City, | 奥利 假如我回了星城 |
[16:17] | don’t you think I would have called you? | 你觉得我不会打电话给你吗 |
[16:19] | I was in Corto Maltese since May. | 从五月起我就一直待在柯尔多马尔蒂斯了 |
[16:22] | Now will you please just… | 现在你能不能就… |
[16:24] | come upstairs and help me find some more Christmas stuff? | 上楼来帮我多找一些圣诞饰品 |
[16:28] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[16:45] | 我真的没钱 只有一点储蓄 你全部拿去吧 求你… | |
[16:48] | What’s he saying? | 他在说什么 |
[16:49] | He’s trying to bribe us. | 他想收买我们 |
[16:55] | We want the vial of Omega you stole. | 我们想要你偷走的欧米茄瓶 |
[16:57] | I don’t know what you’re talking about! | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[16:58] | I didn’t steal anything! | 我什么也没偷 |
[17:00] | Don’t waste your energy on lies. | 别费力气撒谎了 |
[17:03] | We will get the truth from you– | 我们会从你身上找出真相的… |
[17:05] | one way or the other. | 总会有办法 |
[17:07] | My friend can be very persuasive. | 我的朋友可是很有说服力的 |
[17:17] | So, how are you? | 所以 你还好吗 |
[17:21] | I’m great. Work’s great. | 很好 工作也很顺利 |
[17:23] | I–I’ve just been really busy. | 只是我一直很忙 |
[17:25] | Something’s happened. | 出什么事了吧 |
[17:26] | What? No. No, nothing’s happened. | 什么 不不 没有 |
[17:30] | It’s Sara. | 是关于莎拉的 |
[17:32] | Isn’t it? | 是不是 |
[17:34] | When I mentioned her earlier, | 我之前提到她的时候 |
[17:35] | you seemed so…broken. | 你看起来一副崩溃的样子 |
[17:40] | Mom, Sara’s fine. | 妈妈 莎拉没事 |
[17:43] | She’s just being Sara. | 她只不过一直那样而已 |
[17:45] | There are few things as powerful as a mother’s intuition. | 没有什么东西和一位母亲的直觉一样强大 |
[17:49] | You are hiding something. I know it. | 你在隐瞒什么 我知道 |
[17:52] | Just like I was the only one | 就像我是唯一一个 |
[17:53] | who knew that Sara didn’t die on that boat. | 知道莎拉没有死在那艘船上的人一样 |
[17:56] | I have this feeling that I would see her again. | 我有一种感觉我能再次见到她 |
[18:00] | And right now, | 而如今 |
[18:03] | that feeling… | 那种感觉 |
[18:06] | is gone. | 消失了 |
[18:12] | She’s dead… | 她死了 |
[18:14] | isn’t she? | 是不是 |
[18:17] | Mom, listen to me. | 妈妈 听我说 |
[18:19] | Sara, she was involved with some very, very dangerous people. | 莎拉 她和一些非常非常危险的人有牵连 |
[18:23] | This has to remain a secret, | 这事必须保密 |
[18:24] | at least until we figure out exactly what happened. | 至少要先等我们查出事情的真相 |
[18:27] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[18:28] | Doesn’t your father know? | 你父亲不知道吗 |
[18:30] | If he knew about Sara… | 如果让他知道这事 |
[18:34] | he couldn’t take it. | 他会崩溃的 |
[18:38] | And I can’t lose anyone else. | 我不能再失去任何人了 |
[19:38] | Father. | 父亲 |
[19:43] | It’s nearly time. | 时间快到了 |
[19:45] | Mr. Queen has not yet presented the guilty? | 奎恩先生还没有把犯人带来吗 |
[19:48] | Perhaps he believes our threats are empty. | 也许他是没把我们的话当回事 |
[19:53] | We must correct that belief. | 我们得纠正他这种想法 |
[19:56] | Return to Starling City. | 返回星城 |
[19:57] | Be merciless. | 绝不留情 |
[20:00] | Teach Oliver Queen we only ask but once. | 让奥利弗·奎恩知道我们的要求只提一次 |
[20:05] | Where you been? | 你去哪了 |
[20:07] | I went to see Thea. | 我去见了西娅 |
[20:09] | She lied to me again, but she didn’t kill Sara. | 她又骗了我 但是她没杀莎拉 |
[20:13] | Oliver… | 奥利弗 |
[20:13] | I looked her in the eyes, Felicity. | 我直视着她的双眼 费利西蒂 |
[20:15] | These are eyes that I have known my entire life. | 那种眼神我非常了解 |
[20:18] | She could lie to me about Merlyn | 她可能没对我坦白梅林的事 |
[20:19] | and spending time with him, | 并且和他待在一起 |
[20:21] | but she could never do this. | 但是她绝对不会这么做 |
[20:23] | Oliver, you are one of the smartest men | 奥利弗 你是我认识的 |
[20:25] | I have ever known, | 最聪明的人之一 |
[20:26] | but you have a blind spot when it comes to your family. | 但涉及到你家人时 你总会看不清事实 |
[20:28] | – Not this time– – First your mother, then your father, | -这次不会 -先是你母亲 再到你父亲 |
[20:31] | – That’s enough, Diggle! – And now Thea. | -够了 狄格尔 -现在轮到西娅 |
[20:31] | You know she lied to you, Oliver! | 我知道她骗了你 奥利弗 |
[20:33] | Both of you, stop! | 你们俩都给我住口 |
[20:36] | Oliver, | 奥利弗 |
[20:37] | I can’t imagine how difficult this must be for you, | 我简直无法想象你现在会有多么难过 |
[20:40] | but John is right. | 可约翰说得没错 |
[20:42] | – Thea lied. – She lied about Merlyn! | -西娅没说实话 -她是没坦白梅林的事 |
[20:44] | But Sara… | 可是莎拉 |
[20:48] | I don’t want to believe that she can do something like this. | 我不愿相信她会这么做 |
[20:51] | Which is why you shouldn’t be the one asking the questions. | 所以这件事你不该用自己的身份去问 |
[21:16] | Thea Queen! | 西娅·奎恩 |
[21:17] | Where is Malcolm Merlyn? | 马尔科姆·梅林在哪 |
[21:20] | I don’t know! Please, please don’t hurt me! | 我不知道 求你别伤害我 |
[21:29] | Stay away from me and my father! | 离我和我的父亲远点 |
[21:56] | It’s the strangest thing. | 这件事太奇怪了 |
[22:00] | Thea just called | 西娅刚打来电话 |
[22:02] | and said she was attacked by the Arrow. | 说她被绿箭袭击了 |
[22:05] | You wouldn’t happen to know anything about that, | 你不会碰巧知道 |
[22:06] | now would you, Oliver? | 此事吧 奥利弗 |
[22:08] | This was you. | 是你在背后搞鬼 |
[22:11] | You know, I figured | 知道吗 我以为 |
[22:14] | when I spared the man who murdered my mother, | 在我放过了杀死我母亲的凶手时 |
[22:17] | I would never kill again. | 我绝对不会再杀人了 |
[22:22] | I was wrong. | 可我错了 |
[22:24] | – You might want to reconsider. – Why?! | -也许你需要重新考虑 -为什么 |
[22:27] | For Thea. | 为了西娅 |
[22:32] | Check your phone. | 看看你的手机 |
[22:34] | I can wait. | 我能等 |
[22:49] | I don’t think you want the League to see that. | 我想你不会希望联盟看到这段视频吧 |
[22:51] | And if you kill me, they will. | 如果你杀了我 他们就会看到 |
[22:54] | This isn’t her. | 这不是她会干的 |
[22:56] | Have you ever heard of a plant called Votura? | 你听说过一种叫做凡吐拉的植物吗 |
[22:59] | Grows in South America. | 生长在南美洲 |
[23:00] | In fact, it thrives in Corto Maltese, | 但是其实 在柯尔多马尔蒂斯会长得更茂盛 |
[23:03] | Making the subject extremely susceptible to suggestion, | 让人极易被旁人左右 |
[23:06] | or retaining no memory of their actions. | 或使人忘记自己所做过的事 |
[23:09] | I will tell Ra’s this was you, that Thea was under your control. | 我会告诉拉斯是你指使西娅这么做的 |
[23:13] | And he will still kill her. She fired the arrows. | 他还是会杀她 箭是她射的 |
[23:16] | You have given her a death sentence. | 你这是给她判了死刑 |
[23:18] | No. | 不 |
[23:20] | What I’ve done is given you incentive. | 我这么做是为了刺激你 |
[23:23] | To do what? | 刺激我做什么 |
[23:24] | To tell Ra’s that you killed Sara Lance. | 告诉拉斯 说是你杀了莎拉·兰斯 |
[23:28] | By right, you will be given a trial by combat– | 你将有权得到一次和拉斯进行比武审判 |
[23:30] | with Ra’s. | 的机会 |
[23:32] | His death will erase any blood debt from his reign, | 他的死会消除在他统治下的任何血债 |
[23:37] | including Thea’s. | 包括西娅的 |
[23:39] | And yours. | 还有你的 |
[23:44] | I have to be honest– | 说实话 |
[23:45] | it was my concern that the whole killing thing | 我担心 这起杀人事件 |
[23:47] | would have been a dealbreaker for you. | 可能会让你收回前诺 |
[23:49] | But, uh, I’m gratified to see that Thea | 但是我很高兴看到西娅 |
[23:54] | is still sufficient motivation. | 对你仍然有足够的影响力 |
[23:57] | Don’t take too long making up your mind. | 别考虑太久 |
[23:59] | Ra’s isn’t known for his patience. | 拉斯可是出了名的没耐心 |
[24:03] | Thea was always so kind. | 西娅一直都很善良 |
[24:05] | Kindest person I’ve ever known. | 是我认识最善良的人 |
[24:09] | My sister wasn’t born a killer. | 我妹妹生来并非杀手 |
[24:11] | Malcolm Merlyn made her one, | 是马尔科姆·梅林把她变成了这样 |
[24:14] | and I let it happen. | 而我却没阻止 |
[24:15] | No, you didn’t. | 不 你试图阻止了 |
[24:18] | When it comes to your family, | 每当事情涉及你的家人 |
[24:19] | you always place the blame on yourself, | 你总是责怪自己 |
[24:20] | but this is not your fault. | 但这并不是你的错 |
[24:22] | She’s right, Oliver. | 她说得对 奥利弗 |
[24:23] | Throw Malcolm in front of Ra’s, | 把马尔科姆交给拉斯 |
[24:25] | let the League sort this out. | 让刺客联盟来解决这件事 |
[24:26] | Merlyn has a video. | 梅林手上有那段视频 |
[24:29] | He made contingencies. | 他留了应急方案 |
[24:31] | Oliver, if you fight Ra’s Al Ghul, | 奥利弗 如果你反抗拉斯·厄尔·高福 |
[24:32] | he’ll kill you. | 他会杀掉你的 |
[24:33] | No, he won’t. | 不 他不会 |
[24:36] | During the undertaking, Merlyn told me | 发生地震那次梅林说过 |
[24:38] | that I couldn’t win, | 我赢不了 |
[24:40] | because I didn’t know what I was fighting for. | 是因为我不知道我在为何而战 |
[24:43] | Now I do. | 现在我知道了 |
[24:46] | I’m fighting for Thea. | 我要为西娅而战 |
[24:53] | He should have confessed by now. | 他应该坦白了 |
[24:55] | We have video evidence of him taking the vials. | 我们有录像证明是他偷了瓶子 |
[24:58] | He says he doesn’t remember. | 他说他不记得了 |
[25:00] | He’s lying! You don’t do something like that | 他在说谎 怎么可能做了这种事 |
[25:02] | – and not remember it! – There is a way. | -然后随便就忘掉 -也不是没可能 |
[25:04] | I didn’t think it a possibility until now. | 此前我一直不相信这种事存在 |
[25:08] | There’s a drug. It’s called Votura. | 有一种药物 叫做凡吐拉 |
[25:11] | I’ve heard it makes people extremely susceptible to suggestion. | 我听说它让人极易被其他人左右 |
[25:15] | Like mind control? | 就像思想控制吗 |
[25:17] | Really, that’s a thing? | 真的 真有这种东西吗 |
[25:19] | Those who get dosed often have no memory | 被注射此药的人一般都不记得 |
[25:21] | of what they do while under the influence. | 自己当时都做了什么 |
[25:23] | Oh, great. All this was for nothing? | 真好 费了半天劲都是徒劳吗 |
[25:26] | Chien Na Wei has the vile, | 瓶子在钱娜维手上 |
[25:28] | and we have no way of finding her! | 我们却没办法找到她 |
[25:31] | We’ve taken her inside man. | 我们抓了她的线人 |
[25:33] | Finding her may not be the problem at hand. | 找到她恐怕不是我们的当务之急 |
[25:36] | The problem could be her finding us. | 麻烦是她可能会找上我们 |
[25:46] | Hello, Mrs. Yamashiro. Is your husband home? | 你好 山城夫人 你丈夫在家吗 |
[25:56] | Don’t you dare talk to my son! | 不许你跟我儿子说话 |
[25:59] | Quaint house | 房子真古典 |
[26:01] | for a spy. | 对个间谍来说 |
[26:03] | Except for these. | 除了这些 |
[26:05] | They belong to you, don’t they? | 这些是你的吧 |
[26:07] | Tatsu, isn’t it? | 你叫塔苏对吧 |
[26:12] | Beautiful blade. | 真是把好剑啊 |
[26:38] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[26:39] | You really think my father, | 你真觉得我父亲 |
[26:41] | the demon’s head, would travel all the way from Nanda Parbat | 恶魔的首领 会大老远的从南达尔巴特赶来 |
[26:44] | simply because you wished it? | 就因为你一句话吗 |
[26:46] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:49] | This way. | 这边 |
[26:58] | Kneel before the demon’s head. | 见到恶魔首领要下跪 |
[27:15] | You’re just a boy. | 你还只是个孩子 |
[27:20] | Well, Mr. Queen, | 奎恩先生 |
[27:23] | you failed to protect the city you love. | 你没能保护好你的城市 |
[27:25] | Now you’ll watch it bleed. | 现在你要看着它血流成河了 |
[27:27] | Nobody in my city will die tonight. | 今夜我的城市没有人会为此而死 |
[27:32] | There was only one way to prevent that. | 要想如此 只有一个办法 |
[27:35] | You were to produce for me the one | 你得把杀害塔尔·厄尔·莎菲尔的 |
[27:36] | who killed Ta-er Al Sah-fer. | 凶手给我带来 |
[27:40] | And yet you’ve come alone. | 但你却只身一人前来了 |
[27:43] | Because it was me. | 因为凶手就是我 |
[27:48] | I killed Sara. | 莎拉是我杀的 |
[27:50] | Why would you kill a woman you once professed to love? | 你为什么要杀掉你深爱过的女人 |
[27:52] | Because she begged me to. | 是她求我这么做的 |
[27:54] | You lie. | 你说谎 |
[28:00] | It wasn’t the first time | 这也不是第一次 |
[28:01] | Sara chose death over a life in the League. | 莎拉在死亡与联盟间选择前者了 |
[28:04] | And meeting you now, | 见到了你 |
[28:06] | I can see why. | 我也就理解原因了 |
[28:10] | I should have Sarab cleave your head from your shoulders. | 我应该让萨拉布把你的脑袋削下来 |
[28:14] | Not for killing my daughter’s beloved, | 不是因为你杀了我女儿的爱人 |
[28:16] | but for thinking me a fool. | 是因为你把我当傻瓜 |
[28:18] | By League Law, I have the right | 根据联盟法则 我有权 |
[28:20] | to challenge you to a trial by combat. | 挑战你和我进行比武审判 |
[28:28] | It’s been 67 years since a man challenged me. | 上次有人挑战我都是67年前的事了 |
[28:32] | You covet death that much? | 你就这么一心求死吗 |
[28:35] | Do you accept? | 你接受吗 |
[28:38] | Oh, yes. | 当然 |
[29:01] | I see the years have done little to dull your stubbornness. | 看来这么多年你还是一如既往的固执 |
[29:04] | – Maseo… – My name is Sarab! | -马赛欧 -我叫萨拉布 |
[29:06] | You told me once a man cannot live by two names. | 你跟我说一个人不能同时活在两个身份里 |
[29:09] | And I don’t. | 我没有 |
[29:11] | Maseo is dead. | 马赛欧死了 |
[29:13] | I am all that’s left, Sarab. | 剩下的是我 萨拉布 |
[29:15] | A phantom. | 孤魂而已 |
[29:18] | After it happened, | 那件事后 |
[29:22] | you went to Nanda Parbat. | 你去了南达尔巴特 |
[29:25] | I arrived the same year as Ta-er Al Sah-fer. | 我和塔尔·厄尔·莎菲尔是同期 |
[29:28] | She was a great warrior. | 她是个伟大的战士 |
[29:31] | You did not kill her. | 她不是你杀的 |
[29:35] | When you face the demon, | 当你挑战恶魔时 |
[29:37] | it will be my duty to bear witness. | 见证人将会是我 |
[29:40] | I have no desire to watch you die. | 我不想看着你死 |
[29:43] | Under our code, | 根据我们的准则 |
[29:44] | you have 12 hours to settle your affairs. | 你有12小时处理提前交代后事 |
[29:47] | The 13th hour, be at this place. | 第13个小时 到这里来 |
[29:51] | This location is consecrated ground for the League. | 这里是联盟的圣地 |
[29:54] | A place for the settlement of blood debts– | 血债血偿的地方 |
[29:56] | If one survives the climb. | 如果能活着爬上去 |
[29:59] | If you do. | 如果你做得到 |
[30:02] | See you on the mountain. | 山上见 |
[30:07] | Do you remember how when the two of you were little, | 你记得你们两个儿时 |
[30:11] | you’d play dress up? | 会玩装扮游戏 |
[30:12] | 莎拉·兰斯 亲爱的女儿和妹妹 | |
[30:13] | One day I overheard you and Sara. | 有一天我听到你跟莎拉的对话 |
[30:17] | You were pretending to be grown-up versions of yourselves. | 你们把自己扮成成人版的自己 |
[30:21] | That day, you and your sister, | 那一天 你跟你妹妹 |
[30:24] | you had your own families. | 有了自己的家庭 |
[30:27] | Careers. | 事业 |
[30:29] | I was a cop, just like dad. | 我跟爸爸一样当上了警察 |
[30:32] | – And Sara… – Was a doctor. | -而莎拉 -是一名医生 |
[30:35] | She wanted to heal people. | 她想给人们治病 |
[30:41] | She deserves more than this. | 她应该有更好的结果 |
[30:49] | Mom, can I tell you something? | 妈妈 我想告诉你 |
[30:50] | Whoever did this to Sara, | 不管是谁杀害莎拉 |
[30:52] | I am going to find them no matter what it takes. | 我都会不惜一切代价找出来 |
[30:56] | And I am going to make them pay. | 然后让他们血债血偿 |
[31:02] | Then you make them pay. | 你要让他们血债血偿 |
[31:05] | And you make them suffer. | 让他们痛苦不已 |
[31:15] | Looks good. | 看起来不错 |
[31:16] | That window should be as good as new. | 窗户应该跟新的一样了 |
[31:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:21] | What happened to the window? | 窗户怎么了 |
[31:22] | Oh, god, you should have seen it. | 天呐 你应该看看的 |
[31:24] | This bird went completely Hitchcock on the thing. | 那只鸟冲进来跟惊悚片似的 |
[31:26] | I vacuumed up most the glass, | 我用吸尘器清理了大部分玻璃渣 |
[31:28] | but I’d still watch your step. | 不过你还是要小心点 |
[31:30] | I’ll be extra careful. | 我会格外小心的 |
[31:33] | Are you ok? | 你没事吧 |
[31:35] | Last time you had that look on your face, | 上次你脸上露出那个表情 |
[31:37] | you told me dad committed suicide. | 你告诉我爸爸自杀了 |
[31:40] | You haven’t called him dad | 自从你知道马尔科姆是你生父后 |
[31:41] | since you found out about Malcolm. | 你就没叫过他爸爸了 |
[31:45] | What’s going in with you, Ollie? | 你怎么了 奥利 |
[31:47] | You think you know who Malcolm Merlyn is. | 你以为你了解马尔科姆·梅林 |
[31:50] | But there are things that I’ve discovered, | 但有些我数年前发现的他的事 |
[31:51] | years ago, recently, that… | 还有最近发现的 表明… |
[31:56] | he doesn’t love you, Thea. | 他不爱你 西娅 |
[32:00] | Because he’s not capable of it. | 因为他没有爱的能力 |
[32:02] | Ollie, please. | 奥利 拜托 |
[32:04] | Don’t. | 别这样 |
[32:07] | Don’t make me choose between my father | 别逼我在父亲和 |
[32:10] | and my brother. | 哥哥之间做选择 |
[32:13] | I would never make you choose. | 我不会让你左右为难的 |
[32:15] | You are my family. | 你是我的家人 |
[32:18] | There’s nothing that I won’t do to protect you. | 我会不惜一切保护你 |
[32:21] | What does that mean? | 你在说什么 |
[32:29] | It means I love you, | 我在说 不管怎样 |
[32:31] | no matter what. | 我都爱你 |
[32:40] | Tatsu? | 塔苏 |
[32:42] | Akio! What happened here? | 绍夫 这里发生什么事了 |
[32:45] | Oh, god, no. No, no, no! | 天呐 不 不不不 |
[32:48] | Akio, no! | 绍夫 不 |
[32:50] | – Daddy! – Akio! | -爸爸 -绍夫 |
[32:52] | Akio, where is your mother? | 绍夫 你妈妈在哪里 |
[32:55] | The white-haired woman! She took her! | 她被白发女人带走了 |
[33:03] | Guess who just designed a microprocessor | 猜谁刚设计了一台微处理器 |
[33:06] | with a SPECint score just north of 9,000? | 整数运算峰值达到9000 |
[33:08] | Ray…what are you doing | 雷…你要对奎恩联合企业 |
[33:12] | with Queen Consolidated? Why did you buy it? | 做什么 你为什么要买下它 |
[33:14] | Because it was for sale. | 因为它被出售 |
[33:16] | My life is a little more complicated than I let on. | 我的生活没有表面看起来这么简单 |
[33:19] | Suffice it to say, I have gotten very good at keeping secrets, | 扼要地说 我是个守口如瓶的人 |
[33:22] | particularly the kind of secrets someone like you keeps. | 尤其是帮你这样的人保守秘密 |
[33:26] | Someone in pain. | 痛苦的人 |
[33:28] | Wasn’t easy for me to tell you about Anna. | 我很难跟你启齿安娜的事 |
[33:30] | You told me about Anna, but you didn’t tell me the truth | 你跟我提了安娜的事 可是你没告诉我 |
[33:32] | about what it is you’re doing. | 你到底在做什么 |
[33:33] | So tell me, or I walk. | 告诉我 否则我就离开 |
[33:36] | I can’t tell you. | 我不能跟你说 |
[33:40] | I have to show you. | 我展示给你看 |
[33:45] | The dawn of the computer age, | 电脑时代的黎明 |
[33:47] | developers thought the only way a machine | 开发人员以为一台机器 |
[33:49] | could process information as fast as a human brain | 要有人脑处理信息的速度 |
[33:52] | was to build a mainframe the size of Texas. | 就必须有德州大小的主机 |
[33:54] | But one developer realized that the only way | 不过一名开发人员发现 |
[33:56] | to reduce heat and power consumption | 减少热量和电量消耗的唯一办法 |
[33:58] | was to bring the components closer together. | 就是让组件紧靠 |
[34:01] | Which meant making them smaller. | 也就是让它们变得更小 |
[34:03] | But why stop at computers? | 不过为什么止步于电脑 |
[34:05] | What if it could take other things, | 如果能把它应用到其他东西上 |
[34:07] | like, say, all of the military-grade technology | 比如所有的军用科技 |
[34:09] | in applied sciences, | 应用科学 |
[34:10] | and make it smaller, too? So small | 把它们也变得更小 |
[34:13] | that it can fit in the palm of my hand. | 小到可以放在人的手掌里 |
[34:16] | I can help a lot of people that way. | 那样我可以帮助很多人 |
[34:18] | – I don’t understand. – This will help. | -我不明白 -看这个会帮助你明白 |
[34:28] | – What is it? – OMAC | -这是什么 -一人军团 |
[34:30] | is a queen consolidated designation. | 是奎恩联合企业的设计 |
[34:32] | But I’m kind of partial to A.T.O.M. | 不过我更喜欢叫它ATOM |
[34:36] | Advanced Technology Operating Mechanism. | 先进技术操作原理 |
[34:39] | A.T.O.M. | 原子侠 |
[34:40] | What are you going to use it for? | 你要用它来干什么 |
[34:41] | To protect the people of this city. | 保护这座城市的人 |
[34:43] | And I want you to help me. | 我希望你能帮我 |
[34:48] | Why does this keep happening to me? | 为什么又是我 |
[34:53] | Oliver… | 奥利弗 |
[34:54] | John, I have to do this. | 约翰 我必须这么做 |
[34:56] | I know. | 我知道 |
[34:57] | I’d just rather die than let you go it alone. | 就算死我也不会让你一个人去 |
[35:00] | Not this time. | 这次不行 |
[35:04] | – Take care of Thea. – Absolutely. | -照顾好西娅 -当然 |
[35:09] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[35:11] | Something came up… | 有点事耽误了 |
[35:14] | No. | 不 |
[35:18] | Let’s give them a minute. | 让他们单独待一会儿吧 |
[35:25] | So you’re going? | 你真的要去 |
[35:27] | To Nanda Parbat? | 去南达尔巴特吗 |
[35:28] | No, it’s a neutral site. | 不 是去一个中立地点 |
[35:30] | It’ll be fine. I’ll come back. | 不会有事的 我会回来 |
[35:34] | Thea will be OK. | 西娅也不会有事 |
[35:36] | I wish that sounded more convincing. | 真希望你这话能更有说服力 |
[35:40] | And I wish you wouldn’t go, but I know you better, | 我希望你能不去 但我了解你 |
[35:41] | so I’m not going to ask you to stay. | 所以我不会求你留下 |
[35:43] | I appreciate that. | 谢谢 |
[35:46] | But there is one thing | 但是我需要你 |
[35:48] | I need to ask you to do. | 做一件事 |
[35:51] | And you’re not going to want to. | 而且你不会想去做的 |
[35:53] | Well, if it’s you asking, I’ll do it. | 如果是你的要求 我会去做的 |
[35:57] | Kill him. | 杀了他 |
[35:59] | You have to kill Ra’s Al Ghul. | 你必须杀了拉斯·厄尔·高福 |
[36:02] | This is a duel… Oliver, | 这是一场决斗 奥利弗 |
[36:04] | with one of the most | 是跟地球上 |
[36:05] | dangerous men that has ever walked the earth. | 最危险的一个人的决斗 |
[36:07] | I wouldn’t be doing it if I didn’t think I could win. | 如果没有胜算我是不会去的 |
[36:09] | I don’t doubt that. I don’t doubt that you can beat him. | 这我毫不怀疑 我知道你可以打败他 |
[36:12] | I am terrified that you won’t kill him. | 我只是害怕你会不愿意动手杀他 |
[36:16] | Because that’s not who you are anymore. | 因为你现在已经变了 |
[36:18] | And I am so afraid that Ra’s Al Ghul | 我担心的是拉斯·厄尔·高福 |
[36:21] | is going to use your humanity against you. | 会利用你的人性来对付你 |
[36:25] | Felicity, I honestly don’t know | 费利西蒂 说实话我不知道 |
[36:27] | if I’m a killer anymore. | 自己还有没有杀人的心 |
[36:29] | But I do know two things– | 但是我知道两件事 |
[36:31] | The first is that… | 第一就是 |
[36:33] | whoever I am, | 不管我是谁 |
[36:36] | I am someone that will do whatever– whatever– | 我肯定会竭尽全力 |
[36:41] | it takes to save my sister. | 来救我自己的妹妹 |
[36:58] | And the second thing? | 第二件事呢 |
[37:03] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[37:36] | Remove your shirt. | 脱掉上衣 |
[37:39] | This is custom. | 这是习俗 |
[37:43] | Ra’s Al Ghulis not know to be merciful. | 拉斯·厄尔·高福为人心狠手辣 |
[37:46] | But if there was a chance, | 但是如果说有机会 |
[37:48] | this will be your final moment for it. | 那就是此刻了 |
[37:54] | Choose your weapon. | 选择你的武器吧 |
[38:06] | I was 11 years old when I killed my first man. | 我第一次杀人的时候是11岁 |
[38:13] | I remember the look in his face | 我还记得他眼中的神采消失时 |
[38:16] | when the light went out behind his eyes. | 他脸上的神情 |
[38:19] | Such a sudden change, | 生与死之间 |
[38:22] | almost imperceptible, | 改变如此突然 |
[38:24] | between life and death. | 几乎难以让人察觉 |
[38:27] | And I felt ashamed. | 我觉得很羞愧 |
[38:29] | I had stolen from that man | 我夺走了上帝赐予 |
[38:30] | the most precious gift of all– | 一个人最珍贵的礼物 |
[38:32] | life. | 生命 |
[38:35] | But I also felt something else– | 但是我也感觉到了别的东西 |
[38:38] | pride, | 骄傲 |
[38:40] | because I had taken up arms against someone | 因为我拿起武器对抗了一个 |
[38:42] | who sought to do ill against my family. | 意图伤害我家人的人 |
[38:46] | And I realized what I had done was necessary. | 我知道自己所做的一切都是必需的 |
[38:50] | You see… | 知道了吧 |
[38:52] | I had replaced evil with death. | 我杀死了邪恶之人 |
[38:57] | And that… | 而这 |
[38:59] | is what the League exists to do. | 就是联盟存在的意义 |
[39:03] | And I have killed several thousand more men since then. | 此后我又杀了几千人 |
[39:08] | And the world is better off for it. | 世界因此而更美好了 |
[39:10] | You’ve taken your last life. | 你的杀戮到此终结了 |
[39:12] | No. | 不 |
[39:14] | You have lived your last day. | 是你的生命要就此终结了 |
[39:16] | We are ready. | 我们准备好了 |
[39:21] | I am envious of you. | 我很羡慕你 |
[39:23] | You will see her before I do. | 你会比我先见到她 |
[39:29] | Fight me, boy. | 来吧 小子 |
[39:34] | You’re unnarmed. | 你没有选武器 |
[39:35] | I’ll take your blades from you once you are through with them. | 我会夺取你手中的武器 |
[40:38] | You should take pride. | 你应该以此为傲 |
[40:41] | You survived longer than most. | 你比大部分来挑战的人坚持得都要久 |
[41:00] | Don’t be afraid, my son. | 不要害怕 孩子 |
[41:04] | Death comes for us all. | 人人皆有一死 |
[41:06] | We can only evade it so long. | 我们只能逃避到此了 |
[41:10] | Consider this an honorable exit. | 将此当做一次荣誉的死亡吧 |