时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Oliver Queen. | 我是奥利弗·奎恩 |
[00:03] | After five years in hell, | 五年里 我被困在地狱一般的小岛上 |
[00:05] | I have come home with only one goal– | 我回来只有一个目标 |
[00:08] | to save my city. | 拯救我的城市 |
[00:09] | Now others have joined my crusade. | 现在其他人也加入我的事业中了 |
[00:12] | To them, I am Oliver Queen. | 对他们来说 我是奥利弗·奎恩 |
[00:14] | To the rest of Starling City, | 对星城的其他人来说 |
[00:15] | I am someone else. | 我是另一个人 |
[00:17] | I am something else. | 我是另一个存在 |
[00:20] | Previously on “Arrow” and “Flash”… | 《绿箭》和《闪电侠》前情回顾 |
[00:22] | – Hello? – It’s Barry. Barry Allen. | -喂 -我是巴里 巴里·艾伦 |
[00:25] | I woke up. I could use some advice. | 我醒了 我需要你给我些建议 |
[00:28] | I don’t think that bolt of lightning struck you, Barry. | 我认为不是闪电碰巧击中了你 巴里 |
[00:31] | I think it chose you. | 我认为是它选择了你 |
[00:32] | You can inspire people | 因为你能以一种我无法做到的方式 |
[00:35] | in a way that I never could. | 激励大家 鼓舞大家 |
[00:36] | So what are you guys doing in Central City? | 你们几个怎么会来中城 |
[00:38] | Working a case. Suspicious homicide, | 我们来查案 在星城发生了 |
[00:40] | in the Starling where the murder weapon… | 一起可疑的凶杀案 作案凶器… |
[00:44] | is a boomerang. | 是回旋镖 |
[00:46] | – Partners? – Partners. | -搭档吧 -搭档 |
[00:48] | Barry has super powers, Oliver has a bow and arrow. | 巴里有超能力 奥利弗有弓和箭 |
[00:53] | If I had a DNA sample I was unable to fully break down, | 如果我有一份我无法完全分解的DNA样本 |
[00:55] | do you think you could isolate the genetic markings for me? | 你能帮我分离遗传标记吗 |
[00:58] | – What’s the sample from? – Canary’s murder. | -样本从哪来的 -金丝雀的尸体上来的 |
[01:15] | In position? | 就位了吗 |
[01:18] | In position. | 就位 |
[01:23] | In position. | 就位 |
[01:26] | Neighborhood’s clear. | 这一片没问题了 |
[01:27] | You know, I probably should have brought this up before, | 我之前应该跟你说的 |
[01:29] | but if this place doesn’t belong to the killer | 但如果这地方不属于 |
[01:31] | you chased to Central City and back, well, | 你一路追到中城又折回来的那个凶手 |
[01:33] | we’re going to have a lot of explaining to do. | 那我们就得做出一大堆解释了 |
[01:41] | It’s his. | 是他的房子 |
[01:43] | Why, because the residue S.T.A.R. labs | 为什么 因为尖端科研实验室 |
[01:44] | found on the boomerang says so? | 在回旋镖上发现的残留物证明了这点吗 |
[01:46] | Because the whole place is rigged. | 因为这地方处处是陷阱 |
[01:50] | I can see a trip wire connected to pressurized gas. | 我能看见连接加压气体的地雷引线 |
[01:54] | Front door will be the same. | 前门肯定也是 |
[02:00] | Our new friend doesn’t want any surprise visitors. | 我们的新朋友不想要任何意外之客 |
[02:02] | Well, he’s going to get a surprise. | 但他马上就要感到意外了 |
[02:33] | Looks like we interrupted his dinner. | 看来我们打搅了他的晚餐 |
[02:35] | We just missed him. | 他刚走不久 |
[02:42] | Drop your guns. | 把枪放下 |
[02:43] | Sure thing. Right when you learn how to count. | 没问题 你先学会怎么数数吧 |
[02:46] | You’re outnumbered, jerkwad. | 我们人多 蠢货 |
[02:48] | You’re not SCPD. | 你们不是星城警察 |
[02:50] | Unless police uniforms have gotten | 除非警察制服变得 |
[02:51] | really interesting, neither are you. | 这么奇特 否则你们也不是 |
[02:55] | A.R.G.U.S. | 超能力联合调查组 |
[02:58] | Your flanking patterns haven’t changed in years. | 你们的夹击模式多年来都没有变 |
[03:01] | Why is A.R.G.U.S. in on this? | 为什么超能力联合调查组会参与进来 |
[03:02] | The man who was killed by the boomerang… | 被回旋镖杀害的人 |
[03:05] | He was an A.R.G.U.S. agent? | 他是超能力联合调查组的成员吗 |
[03:06] | Which makes this an A.R.G.U.S. matter. | 所以这就是超能力联合调查组的事 |
[03:09] | Bug out. Target’s not here. | 撤退 目标不在 |
[03:18] | Let this go. | 别管这事 |
[03:22] | Are we going to let this go? | 我们要不管这事吗 |
[03:25] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[03:37] | What about this A.R.G.U.S. angle? | 超能力联合调查组的事调查得怎么样了 |
[03:39] | Well, A.R.G.U.S. wiped all evidence of their agent’s death | 超能力联调组的成员死亡后 他们清除了 |
[03:41] | after he was killed, or at least they thought they did. | 所有死亡证据 至少他们是这样认为的 |
[03:44] | Our boomerang victim, Kai Wu. | 被回旋镖杀害的人叫吴凯 |
[03:46] | The man’s profile is so clean, | 这人的资料太干净了 |
[03:48] | I should have known it was an A.R.G.U.S. cover. | 我早该知道这是超能力联合调查组的幌子 |
[03:49] | Well, now that we know Wu is A.R.G.U.S., | 现在我们知道了吴是超能力联合调查组的人 |
[03:50] | maybe Lyla can get us a lead? | 也许莱拉能查到线索 |
[03:53] | If this an A.R.G.U.S. thing, | 如果这是超能力联合调查组的事 |
[03:54] | Lyla’s going to want it to stay that way. | 莱拉会希望我们不要插手 |
[03:55] | Then tell her to stop letting people get killed in my city. | 那就告诉她 别让人们在我的城市被谋杀 |
[04:01] | You really don’t care about my marriage, do you? | 你真的不关心我的婚姻 是吧 |
[04:03] | Well, I would… | 如果你和莱拉还在一起 |
[04:05] | if you and Lyla were still married. | 我会关心的 |
[04:11] | Thank you for coming. | 多谢你前来 |
[04:12] | Like I had a choice. | 好像我可以不来一样 |
[04:15] | I see you made a new friend. | 看来你交了新朋友 |
[04:16] | This is Katsu Cheng. | 这是成胜 |
[04:18] | Mr. Cheng fancies himself | 成先生喜欢把自己 |
[04:19] | something of a munitions specialist. | 称为炸弹专家 |
[04:22] | According to HKPF, | 根据香港警务处消息 |
[04:23] | Cheng planted an explosive device somewhere in Hong Kong, | 成在香港某处放置了炸弹 |
[04:27] | I need you to talk to him, find out the bomb’s location. | 你来跟他聊聊 问出炸弹的下落 |
[04:30] | So I’m just going to talk to him | 所以我只要随便跟他聊聊 |
[04:31] | and he’s going to give me information? | 他就会把信息告诉我吗 |
[04:33] | It won’t be easy. | 没这么容易 |
[04:36] | That’s why I brought you your tools. | 所以我帮你把工具拿来了 |
[04:39] | What tools? | 什么工具 |
[04:43] | We recovered these from the freighter | 我们在找到你的货船上 |
[04:44] | when we recovered you. | 找到了这些 |
[04:46] | You’re welcome. | 不用客气 |
[04:48] | You want me to torture this guy | 你要我对这个人用刑 |
[04:50] | to find out where the bomb is? | 逼问出炸弹的下落吗 |
[04:51] | I want you to find out where the bomb is. | 我要的是你找出炸弹的下落 |
[04:55] | How you do so is of little interest to me. | 我对过程没什么兴趣 |
[05:08] | Almost done here, Jerry. | 快完事了 杰瑞 |
[05:11] | You should have gone home hours ago. | 你几小时前就该回去了 |
[05:13] | Who’s Jerry? | 杰瑞是谁 |
[05:13] | This place is bigger than my apartment. | 这里比我的公寓还大 |
[05:16] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们来这里做什么 |
[05:17] | You asked us to analyze the DNA off the arrow | 你让我们分析杀死莎拉的 |
[05:19] | that killed Sara. | 那支箭上的DNA |
[05:21] | I was just going to mail you the sample. | 我刚准备把样本发给你 |
[05:23] | We had some vacation days coming– | 我们刚好有几天假期… |
[05:25] | We want to see the Arrow Cave. | 我们想看看绿箭的巢穴 |
[05:28] | We don’t call it that. | 我们不是那么叫的 |
[05:31] | Ever. | 不许这么叫 |
[05:33] | I want to see the toys! | 我想看看你们的家伙 |
[05:35] | I need to see the toys. | 我要看看你们的家伙 |
[05:39] | Do you guys have an arrowmobile? | 你们有追踪箭吗 |
[05:43] | Don’t touch that. | 别碰那个 |
[05:48] | Or that. | 那个也不行 |
[05:50] | It’s a jettisoning arrow. Uses compressed CO2– | 是掷荷箭 用压缩的二氧化碳… |
[05:52] | Compressed CO2 to jettison high tensile | 压缩的二氧化碳投掷高强度的 |
[05:54] | – strength polymer cables. – Yep. | -聚合电缆 -没错 |
[05:57] | Since when did we start selling admission to the Arrow Cave? | 我们什么时候开始出售绿箭巢穴的入场券了 |
[06:00] | It’s… | 这… |
[06:02] | Do you see what you’ve done? | 看到你做的好事了吗 |
[06:06] | Incredible. | 太不可思议了 |
[06:07] | I have so many ideas for improvements. | 我有超多想法来改良这个 |
[06:11] | And this. Oh, oh, man! | 还有这个 天呐 老兄 |
[06:13] | This–this is the bomb. | 这才是重点 |
[06:15] | And I mean, red is so much cooler than green, am I right? | 军火库的装扮比绿箭的酷多了 对吧 |
[06:19] | I am really starting to like this guy. | 我真的开始喜欢他了 |
[06:20] | Hey, what’s that for? | 那个是干什么的 |
[06:24] | Distracting me from work. | 用来分散我注意力的东西 |
[06:26] | So where’s Mr. Diggle? | 狄格尔先生在哪里 |
[06:28] | He’s running down a lead. | 他去追查一条线索了 |
[06:34] | We have this handled, Johnny. | 我们能搞定的 约翰 |
[06:36] | I told Oliver that already. | 我已经告诉奥利弗了 |
[06:37] | Seriously. It’s an internal A.R.G.U.S. matter. | 说真的 这是超能力联调组的内部问题 |
[06:39] | I told him that, too. Listen, sweetie, | 这我也跟他说了 听着 甜心 |
[06:41] | a guy who kills with boomerangs? | 用回旋镖杀人的家伙 |
[06:43] | That’s a little outside you guys’ wheelhouse. | 这有点超出你们的工作范围了 |
[06:45] | While exotic killers are more… | 外来杀手更应该… |
[06:49] | our thing. | 归我们来管 |
[06:51] | You only call me “sweetie” when you want something. | 你只在有求于我的时候才叫我”甜心” |
[06:55] | Is it working? | 这样管用吗 |
[07:15] | Hang on a second. | 等一下 |
[07:19] | Is there a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[07:20] | Something strange with your ID. | 你的证件有点问题 |
[07:22] | I’m going to have to detain you for a minute. | 我得暂时扣留你 |
[07:25] | If that’s a problem, I really don’t care. | 我不管这样是否会造成你的不便 |
[07:30] | You know, | 你真该 |
[07:31] | you should how you treat people, my friend. | 注意一下你的态度 我的朋友 |
[07:34] | After all… | 毕竟… |
[07:42] | what goes around, comes around. | 种什么因 得什么果 |
[07:57] | I appreciate the offer, Johnny, | 我很感激你想帮忙 约翰 |
[07:59] | but really, we have it handled. | 但我们真的能搞定的 |
[08:05] | Is that your “we have it handled” alarm? | 这是你们”能搞定”的警报吗 |
[08:17] | We have a breach. Initiate lockdown protocols. | 有人闯入 启动封锁程序 |
[08:22] | Diggle. | 狄格尔 |
[08:23] | We have a bit of a situation here. | 我们这里出了点麻烦 |
[08:24] | Our man’s at A.R.G.U.S. Lyla’s here. | 我们要找的人在超能力联调组 莱拉在这里 |
[08:27] | Oliver, this guy? He’s the real deal. | 奥利弗 这个人是个大麻烦 |
[08:30] | Our target is storming A.R.G.U.S. And Lyla is there. | 目标在袭击超能力联调组 莱拉在那里 |
[08:34] | Bad ass. | 真厉害 |
[08:37] | So cool! | 太酷了 |
[08:38] | It’ll be over by the time they get there. | 等他们赶到 人早就跑了 |
[09:03] | Sweetie. | 甜心 |
[09:04] | You only call me “sweetie” when you want something. | 你只在有求于我的时候才叫我”甜心” |
[09:25] | Get down! | 蹲下 |
[09:42] | No, Chase, just because we kiss, | 查斯 就算我们接吻了 |
[09:45] | it doesn’t mean anything, ok? | 这也不代表什么 懂吗 |
[11:04] | Are you sure you’re ok? | 你真的没事吗 |
[11:05] | – What was that? – A better question– | -刚刚那是什么 -现在的问题是 |
[11:08] | who attacked you? | 谁袭击了你 |
[11:09] | And don’t tell him it was an internal A.R.G.U.S. matter. | 别说这是超能力联调组的内部问题 |
[11:14] | His name is Digger Harkness. | 他叫迪戈·哈克尼斯 |
[11:16] | Former ASIS. | 前美国情报学会成员 |
[11:17] | His specialty is weapons and technology before he went rogue. | 在他叛变之前 他的特长是武器和技术研究 |
[11:20] | Started selling his services to the highest bidder. | 后来他开始为出价最高的人服务 |
[11:24] | We caught him three years ago. | 三年前我们抓到了他 |
[11:25] | Well, looks like he escaped. | 看来他逃出来了 |
[11:27] | Not exactly. Harkness’ skills | 也不能这么说 哈克尼斯的特长 |
[11:29] | made him an ideal recruit for Task Force X. | 使他变成了X小组的主力新成员 |
[11:32] | You mean the suicide squad. | 你是说自杀小队吧 |
[11:34] | They had an op in Tanzania. | 他们在坦桑尼亚执行过一个任务 |
[11:36] | Assassination of a local warlord. | 任务是刺杀当地的军阀 |
[11:38] | But the warlord had bigger guns. | 但那个军阀的火力更强劲 |
[11:40] | The mission went south, | 任务失败 |
[11:42] | and the team had to be sanitized. | 队伍必须得被完全清除 |
[11:44] | You mean killed, Lyla. | 你是指杀光所有人吧 莱拉 |
[11:47] | Waller couldn’t be reached. It was my call. | 当时找不到沃勒 是我做的决定 |
[11:53] | The micro bomb in Harkness’ neck must have malfunctioned. | 肯定是哈克尼斯脖子里的微型炸弹出了故障 |
[11:55] | We need to consider that every A.R.G.U.S. | 我们得假设超能力联合调查组的 |
[11:57] | facility is compromised. | 所有据点都已经暴露了 |
[11:59] | There’s only one place we can keep you safe. | 只有一个地方能保证你安全 |
[12:05] | How often does Oliver do this? | 奥利弗多久锻炼一次 |
[12:08] | At least every Wednesday. | 至少每周三都会 |
[12:09] | There’s a lot of sweating. | 会出很多汗的 |
[12:17] | I don’t see what’s so hard about that. | 我不觉得那有什么难的 |
[12:20] | I’m not sure she should have called you. | 我不太确定她是不是该叫你来 |
[12:23] | Oliver doesn’t play well with others. | 奥利弗不太擅长和别人合作 |
[12:25] | Come on. Barry and Oliver kicked ass last week. | 得了吧 上周巴里和奥利弗帅爆了 |
[12:28] | Yeah! | 是啊 |
[12:29] | They were in, like… a league of their own. | 感觉他们组成了自己的联盟 |
[12:32] | Yeah, that was, like, a one time thing. | 那种事情也就只发生了一次而已 |
[12:34] | The dude was tossing around exploding boomerangs. | 那家伙可是在到处乱扔会爆炸的回旋镖 |
[12:37] | They needed some back-up. | 他们需要有人帮忙 |
[12:38] | And I need some dinner. | 而我需要吃点晚餐 |
[12:39] | That salmon ladder made me hungry for sushi. | 那个鱼梯让我想吃寿司了 |
[12:43] | And I need to get some paperweights down here! | 而我需要找个镇纸来压住我的东西 |
[12:46] | I should have warned you about that. | 这个我早该提醒你的 |
[12:51] | Are you ok? | 你还好吗 |
[12:52] | Can’t work for A.R.G.U.S. without making a few enemies. | 为超能力联合调查组工作 总要树几个敌的 |
[12:55] | I’m sorry to involve all of you in this. | 很抱歉把你们牵扯进来 |
[12:59] | Is that A.R.G.U.S. property? | 那是超能力联合调查组的东西吗 |
[13:00] | It’s evidence. | 这是证据 |
[13:09] | Secret identity? | 不是说好保持秘密身份的吗 |
[13:12] | They’re married. | 他们都结婚了 |
[13:13] | We’re not married. | 我们没结婚 |
[13:14] | Or together. Whatever. | 他们是一对 无所谓了 |
[13:16] | He told her about me. You didn’t? | 他跟她说过我的事 没有吗 |
[13:19] | I keep secrets for a living, man. | 我的工作就是替人保密啊 |
[13:22] | My bad. | 我的错 |
[13:24] | You’re, you’re– | 你是 你就是 |
[13:26] | The Flash. Sushi? | 闪电侠 要吃寿司吗 |
[13:29] | We need a location on the man who’s after Lyla. | 我们要找出追杀莱拉的人在哪里 |
[13:32] | His name is Digger Harkness. | 他叫迪戈·哈克尼斯 |
[13:33] | The first step is to work the evidence– | 第一步是要从证据下手 |
[13:35] | Barry, can I speak to you for a moment, please? | 巴里 我能和你谈谈吗 |
[13:44] | I appreciate your help back at A.R.G.U.S., | 我很感激你在超能力联合调查组时对我的帮助 |
[13:46] | but we have this handled. | 但是这事我们能搞定 |
[13:47] | You don’t want to team up again? | 你不想和我再次联手了吗 |
[13:49] | Things work differently here. | 这儿情况不一样 |
[13:51] | Starling City is meaner. | 星城更危险 |
[13:52] | I seem to remember helping you pretty good last year, | 我可记得去年我帮了挺大忙的 |
[13:54] | and that was without powers. | 而且还是在没有超能力的情况下 |
[13:56] | I’ve been practicing everything you taught me. | 我一直在练习你教给我的一切 |
[13:58] | I’m–I’m casing new environments; | 我…我有在仔细检查新的环境 |
[14:00] | I’m not running in blind. | 我不再盲目地乱跑了 |
[14:04] | We do this my way. | 那我们得按照我的方式来 |
[14:05] | Yes! This is going to be awesome. | 太好了 这一定会棒呆的 |
[14:08] | Ok, what’s our first move? | 好了 我们第一步做什么 |
[14:09] | We need to reassemble the evidence. | 我们需要把证据重新组合在一起 |
[14:11] | It will take some time, but it’ll– | 这得花上一些时间 但是也… |
[14:22] | But it’ll be worth it. | 但是也值得 |
[14:24] | Rad! | 赞 |
[14:26] | These are a bit more teched out | 这些比你们带去中城的 |
[14:27] | than the one you guys brought to Central City. | 还要高科技一些 |
[14:28] | 3D printed polymer with a circuitry weave. | 3D打印的带有电路组织的聚合物 |
[14:31] | Some of Harkness’ boomerangs exploded. | 哈克尼斯的一些回旋镖爆炸了 |
[14:32] | Oh, yeah, there are grooves in here | 没错 这上面的沟槽里 |
[14:34] | that could definitely pack a C4 charge. | 绝对能填上一个C4炸弹 |
[14:36] | Maybe if we figure out | 也许我们弄清 |
[14:36] | where Harkness got the supplies, | 哈克尼斯是在哪里搞到这些装备的 |
[14:38] | we can use that to track him. | 我们就能以此来追踪他 |
[14:39] | These weren’t made by ka-boom-boomerang? | 这些不是”爆炸回旋镖”自己做的吗 |
[14:42] | Ka-boom-boomerang? | 爆炸回旋镖 |
[14:43] | Yeah, you know, he has exploding boomerangs? | 是啊 你瞧 他有能爆炸的回旋镖嘛 |
[14:46] | That’s not your best. | 你还能想到更好的外号 |
[14:48] | Really? It makes perfect sense– | 是吗 可这完全符合… |
[14:49] | Cisco. | 西斯科 |
[14:50] | If Harkness didn’t make them, | 假如不是哈克尼斯 |
[14:51] | we need to find out who did. | 我们得找出到底是谁制作的 |
[14:52] | And who he made the buy off of. | 还有他跟谁买的 |
[14:54] | Marcos. | 是马科斯 |
[14:55] | You see this collapsible node design? | 看到这个折叠节点的设计了吗 |
[14:57] | Dead giveaway. That’s his signature. | 最好的证据 那是他的标志 |
[14:59] | We need a location on this… | 我们需要个地址 |
[15:00] | Klaus Marcos. | 克劳斯·马科斯 |
[15:06] | No known home address or place of employment for Marcos. | 没有马科斯的家庭地址或者工作地址 |
[15:09] | But he was arrested last year by an officer Quentin Lance. | 但他去年被一位名叫昆汀·兰斯的警官逮捕过 |
[15:14] | Dad, I absolutely understand, | 爸 我完全理解 |
[15:16] | but my boss wants answers on what the department is doing | 但我上司想知道局里对南边发生 |
[15:18] | about the rash of B&Es on the south side. | 多宗闯入事件采取什么措施 |
[15:20] | Well, you can tell ’em I got a whole squad on it, | 你可以告诉他我派了一整队人去处理这事 |
[15:22] | but it can only move so fast! | 但我没办法更快了 |
[15:24] | Hey, Laurel, detective– | 劳蕾尔 警探 |
[15:25] | captain. Cap– captain. Sorry. | 队长 队…队长 抱歉 |
[15:28] | Don’t worry about it. It’s been a while. | 没关系 好久不见 |
[15:29] | Is everything ok? | 出什么事了吗 |
[15:30] | Oh, it’s fine. This is, uh… | 没事 这位是… |
[15:32] | Ah, Bart Allen, right? | 巴特·艾伦是吧 |
[15:33] | You get hit by a bus or something? | 你是被大巴撞了还是怎么回事来着 |
[15:35] | Barry. It was lightning. | 是巴里 我是被闪电击中了 |
[15:38] | Huh. Ow. We worked together on a case last year. | 我们去年一起办过一起案子 |
[15:41] | Barry’s a friend. | 巴里是我朋友 |
[15:41] | He’s in town with the Central City police department | 他是中城警局的 |
[15:44] | and I was hoping that you could help them with… | 然后我希望您能帮他们… |
[15:47] | He’ll explain. | 他会向你说明的 |
[15:48] | Sure. | 好的 |
[15:49] | Oliver, can I talk to you for a moment? | 奥利弗 我们能谈谈吗 |
[15:51] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[15:54] | The Arrow was in Central City. | 绿箭之前出现在了中城 |
[15:56] | This is a follow-up. | 现在这是后续跟进 |
[15:58] | Kind of. | 差不多吧 |
[15:59] | I’m looking to track down a suspect | 我正在追查你去年逮捕的 |
[16:02] | you apprehended last year–Klaus Marcos. | 一个疑犯…克劳斯·马科斯 |
[16:04] | You know where we might be able to find him? | 你知道我们在哪里能找到他吗 |
[16:05] | None of his last knowns are checking out. | 他记录在案的地址都不正确 |
[16:07] | Well, I don’t really keep up on | 我还真没怎么关心 |
[16:09] | on the skels I busted walking the beat, you know? | 我巡逻时抓住的坏蛋的后续情况了 |
[16:11] | I’m not real sentimental that way. | 我没那么感性 |
[16:12] | Ok. Uh, what did you arrest him for? | 好吧 你当时是因为什么逮捕他的呢 |
[16:17] | Urmm… identity theft. | 因为…盗窃身份 |
[16:20] | He was using some gizmo to steal credit card numbers | 他当时用某种小发明去为俄罗斯黑帮 |
[16:22] | for the Bratva. Russian mob. | 布莱特瓦窃取信用卡号 |
[16:30] | I cannot believe you’re a member of the Russian mob! | 真不敢相信你居然是俄罗斯黑帮的一员 |
[16:33] | Former member, probably. | 可能算是前成员吧 |
[16:35] | We had a falling out last year. | 去年我和他们闹翻了 |
[16:37] | This is where they run their cyber crime operation. | 这里是他们进行网络犯罪的地方 |
[16:40] | Hey, nice outfit, by the way. | 顺便说一句 这身行头真不错 |
[16:42] | This place looks like a fortress. | 这个地方就像个堡垒 |
[16:43] | Kalishnikovs everywhere. | 到处都是冲锋枪 |
[16:45] | Roy, take the southeast corner. | 罗伊 你去东南角 |
[16:47] | Barry, scan the perimeter. | 巴里 你去看看周边的情况 |
[16:49] | – Dig– – I’ve got northwest. | -狄格 -我去西北角 |
[16:51] | Are you going to be ok? | 你不要紧吧 |
[16:53] | You think I’ll lose it because Harkness is after Lyla? | 你认为我会因为哈克尼斯想杀莱拉而失控吗 |
[16:57] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[17:15] | I had eight seconds to kill. | 我多出了八秒钟时间 |
[17:20] | Was that wrong? | 有什么问题吗 |
[17:25] | What? | 怎么了 |
[17:33] | My friend wants to have a conversation with you. | 我的朋友想跟你谈一谈 |
[17:38] | You made this for Digger Harkness. | 你为迪戈·哈克尼斯做了这个 |
[17:40] | I want to know where he is. | 我想知道他在哪 |
[17:42] | Go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[17:47] | The only thing that hurts worse than an arrow going in | 唯一比箭插入体内更痛苦的事就是 |
[17:50] | is an arrow coming out! | 把箭拔出来 |
[17:52] | Whoa, hey, what are you doing?! | 你在干什么 |
[17:53] | Getting information! Where is he?! | 得到情报 他在哪 |
[17:55] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[17:56] | He said he doesn’t know! | 他说他不知道 |
[17:58] | He’s lying. If you want to be able to raise your arm again, | 他在撒谎 如果你还想举起胳膊的话 |
[18:01] | tell me where he is! | 就告诉我他到底在哪 |
[18:04] | Here! Harkness gave it to me. It’s encrypted. | 这个 哈克尼斯给了我这个 它被加密了 |
[18:07] | I had an order ready for him. | 当我做好了要给他交货的时候 |
[18:09] | I called, he came. | 我打电话 他就过来 |
[18:11] | I don’t know where he is, I swear. | 我不知道他在哪 我发誓 |
[18:13] | I swear! | 我发誓 |
[18:35] | Felicity can crack the encryption. | 费利西蒂可以破解密码 |
[18:36] | Use this to track down Harkness. | 用这个去追踪哈克尼斯 |
[18:40] | You tortured that guy. | 你折磨了那个人 |
[18:42] | I interrogated him. | 我只是审问他 |
[18:46] | When my friend said your tactics made you a criminal, | 当我的朋友说你的手段让你和罪犯无异 |
[18:48] | I defended you because I thought you were supposed to be a hero. | 我为你辩护 因为我以为你是个英雄 |
[18:52] | I thought we were supposed to be better than them. | 我以为我们应该比他们要好得多 |
[18:54] | Barry… | 巴里 |
[18:56] | You live in Central City, | 你生活在中城 |
[18:58] | where it’s sunny all the time | 你们那里总是晴天 |
[19:00] | and your enemies get cute nicknames. | 而你的敌人们都有可爱的昵称 |
[19:02] | You’re not in Central City. | 可这里不是中城 |
[19:05] | I live in a city | 我所住的城市 |
[19:07] | where my best friend was murdered, | 我最好的朋友在这里被谋杀 |
[19:08] | where a woman that I loved was shot full of arrows | 我爱的女人在这里被箭扎满全身 |
[19:11] | and sent tumbling off a rooftop. | 并且从屋顶被扔下来 |
[19:13] | Where my mother was murdered right in front of me. | 我在这里眼睁睁地看着我母亲被人杀害 |
[19:15] | – So before you– – My mother was murdered | -在你… -我也是眼睁睁地 |
[19:17] | in front of me, too. | 看着我母亲被人杀害 |
[19:19] | But I don’t use my personal tragedies | 但我不会因为自己的惨痛经历 |
[19:21] | as an excuse to just torture whoever pisses me off. | 就去折磨那些惹怒我的人 |
[19:25] | Well, I’m sorry, Barry, | 对不起 巴里 |
[19:27] | I’m not as emotionally healthy as you are. | 我的心理没你这么健康 |
[19:31] | What’s wrong with you?! | 你到底怎么了 |
[19:32] | When we agreed that you were staying, | 当我们同意你待在这里的时候 |
[19:34] | we decided that it would be on my terms. | 我们说好了 一切由我来做主 |
[19:36] | If that is proving too difficult for you, | 如果你不能接受的话 |
[19:38] | you know your way back to Central City. | 你知道回中城的路该怎么走 |
[19:59] | Everything all right between you and Speedy? | 你和快小子之间没什么事吧 |
[20:01] | What? Roy? | 什么 罗伊吗 |
[20:03] | Yeah, we’re fine. | 我们没事 |
[20:04] | I meant him. | 我是说他 |
[20:07] | We had a… | 我们… |
[20:08] | difference of opinion about the way the world works. | 对这个世界如何运转产生了一点分歧 |
[20:12] | I know what that’s like. | 我知道这种感觉 |
[20:15] | Well, sometimes they don’t see it. | 有些时候他们没法理解 |
[20:17] | There are people in the world who deal only in extremes– | 这世上的人就只会应对极端的… |
[20:19] | And it would be naive to | 如果他们认为 |
[20:20] | think that anything less than extreme measures | 不用极端手段就能阻止他们 |
[20:23] | will stop them. | 这么想就太天真了 |
[20:25] | Sometimes bravery isn’t enough. | 有时光有勇气是不够的 |
[20:26] | Sometimes the world requires us to be bold. | 有时这个世界要求我们胆大敢为 |
[20:29] | Whatever the personal cost. | 不管个人会付出多大的代价 |
[20:32] | I got him. | 找到他了 |
[20:33] | He’s in a warehouse at the corner of Infantino and Adams. | 他在因凡蒂诺和亚当转角处的仓库里 |
[20:37] | Is that– A.R.G.U.S. spy satellite? | 这是超能力联合调查组的间谍卫星吗 |
[20:39] | Yeah. Maybe. | 也许是吧 |
[20:42] | Thermographic imaging shows ten bodies inside. | 热成像显示里面有十个人 |
[20:44] | Harkness knows we’re coming. | 哈克尼斯知道我们来了 |
[20:45] | I can track the cell phone’s position with this. | 我可以用这个来追踪手机位置 |
[20:47] | Cisco, you’re with Diggle and Roy. | 西斯科 你和狄格尔 罗伊一起 |
[20:52] | I’ll race you there. | 比比看谁先到那 |
[20:59] | Where’s the bomb? | 炸弹在哪 |
[21:02] | My Chinese sucks. | 我的中文很烂 |
[21:04] | But that doesn’t sound like a location. | 但是这话听起来不像是地点 |
[21:13] | Last chance. | 最后一次机会 |
[21:15] | Your hands are shaking. | 你的双手在抖 |
[21:18] | I knew. | 我就知道 |
[21:20] | You don’t have it in you. | 你不是那种人 |
[21:23] | You’ve killed, but torture is different. | 虽然你杀过人 但是严刑逼供可不一样 |
[21:27] | For those with a conscience, inflicting pain | 这对那些有良知的人 施加伤痛 |
[21:29] | is more difficult than inflicting death. | 比杀人还要更难 |
[21:32] | – I’ll figure it out. – No, you won’t. | -我会有办法解决的 -你没办法解决 |
[21:34] | You don’t have the stomach for it. | 你没有那种承受能力 |
[21:36] | I do. | 我有 |
[21:39] | To save all those people, I do. | 为了拯救所有的人 我有 |
[21:44] | Where’s the bomb? | 炸弹在哪 |
[21:48] | Where’s the bomb?! | 炸弹在哪 |
[22:12] | You ok? | 你还好吧 |
[22:13] | My daughter’s mother tried to detonate a bomb | 我女儿的母亲试着在一个人的脑子里 |
[22:15] | in a man’s head and now he’s trying to kill her. | 引爆炸弹 而现在那人想杀掉她 |
[22:18] | So that would be a no. | 所以其实你并不好 |
[22:20] | Look, you don’t know me that well. | 你并不了解我 |
[22:22] | But I’m the type of guy who’s only thought about one thing– | 但我是那种只会思考一件事的人 |
[22:24] | How do I keep the people I love safe? | 如何保证心爱的人安全无恙 |
[22:27] | Well, you seem to me to be pretty good at that. | 在我看来 你挺擅长此事 |
[22:29] | Maybe before. | 以前也许是 |
[22:31] | I remember a world where people | 在我记忆中的世界 |
[22:32] | didn’t kill each other with boomerangs. | 大家不会用回旋镖自相残杀 |
[22:35] | Or walk on water? | 或是在水上行走 |
[22:36] | Barry can walk on water. | 巴里能在水上行走 |
[22:38] | You guys, Harkness has been around | 在巴里这种超能力者出现之前 |
[22:40] | long before people like Barry. | 哈克尼斯早就存在于世了 |
[22:42] | I mean, this world was crazy | 在这些超能力者和超能力 |
[22:43] | before all these meta-humans and super powers, right? | 出现之前 这个世界就已经很疯狂了 |
[22:46] | What’s– what’s your point? | 你想说什么 |
[22:48] | Well, maybe meta-humans and superpowers were given to us | 也许超能力者和超能力让我们有能力 |
[22:52] | to deal with the crazy. | 去处理这些疯狂事件 |
[22:55] | You mean by God? | 你是说通过上帝吗 |
[22:57] | No. By a dark matter wave | 不是 通过从失败的 |
[22:59] | released from a failed particle accelerated reaction. | 粒子加速反应释放的暗物质波 |
[23:03] | Either way, I think people like Barry are the hope | 不管怎样 我认为像巴里这样的超能力者 |
[23:08] | for saving people like us. | 是拯救我们这些人的希望 |
[23:10] | People like your wife and daughter. | 像你妻子和女儿这些人 |
[23:12] | – She’s not his wife. – She’s not my wife. | -她不是他妻子 -她不是我妻子 |
[23:14] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[23:16] | Anyway, you see my point, right? | 不管怎么样 你们明白我的意思了吧 |
[23:19] | Plus, you got to admit, | 再者 你们不得不承认 |
[23:22] | it’s all pretty freakin’ cool, right? | 这些都酷炸天了吧 |
[23:44] | You’re late. | 你来晚了 |
[23:50] | I knew he was there. | 我早知道他在我后面 |
[23:55] | He’s not dead, right? | 他没死吧 |
[23:57] | Tranq arrow. | 只是麻醉箭 |
[23:58] | Same thing I used on you in Central City. | 和在中城时 用在你身上的一样 |
[24:01] | Cisco has the van running. | 西斯科把车准备好了 |
[24:02] | I see you met Harkness’ hired muscle. | 看来你见过哈克尼斯的打手了 |
[24:04] | Harkness isn’t here. | 哈克尼斯不在这里 |
[24:08] | Where’s Digger Harkness? | 迪戈·哈克尼斯在哪 |
[24:09] | Never met ’em. | 我没见过他 |
[24:11] | But he paid us 10 Gs to give you this. | 但他付了一万美元让我们把这个交给你 |
[24:17] | Ten’ll get you twenty this belongs to Harkness. | 一赔二的比率跟你赌这是哈克尼斯的东西 |
[24:19] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[24:20] | That Harkness played you. | 意思是你被哈克尼斯耍了 |
[24:28] | – I swear I turned that off. – What? | -我发誓我把它关了的 -什么 |
[24:31] | Marko’s phone. | 马科的电话 |
[24:31] | I shut it down after I decrypted it. | 我破解了它之后就关机了 |
[24:33] | Did someone turn it back on remotely? | 是被谁遥控开机了吗 |
[24:35] | And back trace the trace? | 并且反追踪了我的追踪信号吗 |
[24:37] | We have to get out of here now! | 我们得马上离开这儿 |
[24:44] | Hello, Lyla. | 你好 莱拉 |
[24:47] | It’s been a long time. | 好久不见 |
[24:56] | – Guns! – Cabinet, third drawer! | -哪有枪 -橱柜 第三个抽屉 |
[25:12] | Know what I like most about boomerangs, Lyla? | 知道我最喜欢回旋镖的哪点吗 莱拉 |
[25:16] | They’re proof that things can come back to haunt you. | 它证明了因你而起的事总会回来找你 |
[25:28] | You had a bomb for the back of my head. | 你在我脖子上放了一个炸弹 |
[25:31] | I have a little something special for the back of yours. | 今天我也有个还礼 |
[25:36] | Lyla! Get down! | 莱拉 趴下 |
[25:39] | No! | 不 |
[25:44] | Caitlin! | 凯特琳 |
[25:46] | – Caitlin! – Stop the bleeding. | -凯特琳 -止血 |
[25:48] | I need lidocaine. | 我需要麻醉剂 |
[25:49] | We have epinephrine! | 我们只有肾上腺素 |
[25:50] | That’ll work. | 也行 |
[25:52] | Hey, hey, stay with me! | 嘿 保持清醒 |
[25:58] | Just try and keep her awake. | 努力让她保持清醒 |
[26:01] | Can you hear me? Lyla? | 能听到我说话吗 莱拉 |
[26:02] | Lyla! Lyla! | 莱拉 莱拉 |
[26:05] | Lyla! She’s not breathing! | 莱拉 她没有呼吸了 |
[26:19] | Lyla! | 莱拉 |
[26:22] | Lyla! | 莱拉 |
[26:24] | She’s not moving. | 她怎么不动了 |
[26:25] | I’ve got her stabilized, | 我暂时稳定了她的情况 |
[26:26] | but I can’t operate on her here. | 但没法在这里做手术 |
[26:31] | Barry… | 巴里 |
[26:32] | Starling General’s at Eighth and Wilcott. | 星城总院在第八大街和威尔科特路交汇处 |
[26:50] | HKPF IDed her as Sumilu Kang. | 香港警务处查到她叫康苏迷 |
[26:53] | She was a student at the university of Hong Kong. | 她是香港大学的一名学生 |
[26:55] | A biology textbook in her backpack. | 她的背包里有本生物教材 |
[26:57] | Apparently she was studying to become a veterinarian. | 她应该以后想当兽医 |
[26:59] | He would have told me. I just needed more time. | 他会告诉我的 我只是需要更多时间 |
[27:02] | No, Mr. Queen, what you needed was conviction. | 不 奎恩先生 你需要的是信念 |
[27:05] | And the men who do things like this have it. | 干出了这种事的那个人就有坚定的信念 |
[27:07] | Tonight you didn’t. | 而今晚的你却没有 |
[27:08] | – I thought I could– – You thought what? | -我以为我可以… -你以为什么 |
[27:10] | You could reason with him? | 以为可以和他讲道理吗 |
[27:12] | Look around you, Mr. Queen. | 好好看看这里 奎恩先生 |
[27:14] | Look around and tell me that the men | 看看四周 然后告诉我你真的觉得 |
[27:16] | who do this type of thing understand reason. | 能和干出这种事的人讲道理吗 |
[27:20] | There are people in this world | 这世界上有些人 |
[27:22] | who deal only in extremes. | 一门心思要做极端的事 |
[27:25] | It’s naive to think that anything less | 如果以为不需要用同样极端的手法 |
[27:26] | than extreme measures will stop them. | 就能对付这种人那就太天真了 |
[27:29] | The bomber was Katsu Cheng. | 放置炸弹的人确实是成胜 |
[27:31] | But make no mistake… | 但你要搞清楚 |
[27:32] | this blood is on your hands. | 这些伤亡都得算在你头上 |
[27:34] | Cheng said I didn’t have the stomach for torture. | 成说我没有拷问的勇气 |
[27:37] | He was right! | 他说的没错 |
[27:38] | Because you need to practice. | 因为你需要训练 |
[27:42] | Torture is an art form. | 拷问是种艺术 |
[27:44] | It’s a skill one must cultivate. | 是需要修炼的技能 |
[27:46] | – How do I do that? – I think Cheng was wrong. | -我要怎么修炼 -我觉得成说的不对 |
[27:49] | I think you not only have the stomach for this work; | 我觉得你不但有做这件事的勇气 |
[27:52] | You have the talent. | 而且本身就很有天赋 |
[28:01] | It feels wrong. | 不该这样 |
[28:04] | Being here, it feels wrong. | 我觉得我们不该待在这里 |
[28:05] | Oliver needed to be alone. He made that pretty clear. | 奥利弗要一个人待着 他说得很清楚了 |
[28:08] | Three doubles, straight up. | 三杯双份酒 不加冰 |
[28:13] | You guys ok? | 你们没事吧 |
[28:14] | We’re just having a tough night. | 只是今晚发生了一些糟糕的事 |
[28:16] | Anything I can do to help? | 我能帮上忙吗 |
[28:18] | No. We’re–we’re good. | 不 我们没事 |
[28:20] | But thanks for the night off. | 不过谢谢你今晚放我假 |
[28:26] | Yo, who was that hottie? | 那个美女是谁 |
[28:29] | – My ex-girlfriend. – Oliver’s sister. | -我的前女友 -奥利弗的妹妹 |
[28:30] | So stay away, is what you’re saying. | 所以别惦记她了 你们是这个意思吧 |
[28:33] | Yeah. | 对 |
[28:34] | She’s in surgery. Mr. Diggle is with her. | 她在手术中了 狄格尔先生陪着她 |
[28:36] | She going to be ok? | 她不会有事吧 |
[28:38] | I hope so. She’s strong. | 但愿如此 她很坚强 |
[28:41] | How do you guys do it? How do you guys live like this? | 你们怎么做到的 怎么能过这种日子的 |
[28:44] | Where anyone you care about could be struck down? | 你在意的人随时可能受到伤害 |
[28:47] | We haven’t been taking this seriously. | 我们其实没太认真对待 |
[28:49] | It’s all been a game. We give the bad guys code names. | 我们把它当游戏 给坏人起各种代号 |
[28:52] | I think the fact we go up against Metahumans | 我觉得因为我们对付的是超能力者 |
[28:55] | made it all kind of clean. | 所以我们有些置身事外 |
[28:58] | Like, the fact that they’ve got these powers | 他们拥有的超能力 |
[29:00] | makes what they’re doing less… | 使他们做出的事情不那么… |
[29:02] | Real. | 真实 |
[29:12] | This is all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[29:16] | It’s really not. | 这不是你的问题 |
[29:19] | I tortured Marcos to give up that phone. | 我折磨马科斯 让他把那部电话给我 |
[29:25] | None of this would have happened if it wasn’t for me. | 如果不是因为我 一切都不会发生 |
[29:30] | I get the feeling you don’t say that very often. | 我猜 这种话你不常说吧 |
[29:32] | To do what I do, Barry, it takes…conviction. | 要做我做的这些事 巴里 这需要信念 |
[29:38] | But… | 但 |
[29:39] | more often than not, | 更多的时候 |
[29:41] | it’s the will to do what’s ugly. | 是要有弄脏自己手的决心 |
[29:46] | Every time I do that, I’m… | 每到那时 我… |
[29:49] | I’m trading away little… | 我就会 |
[29:52] | pieces of myself. | 丧失一点自我 |
[29:54] | So…you asked what’s wrong with me, | 所以 当你问我怎么了 |
[29:58] | that’s– that’s what’s wrong, | 我就是这种情况 |
[30:00] | because the part that I’m trading away | 因为丧失掉的那部分自我 |
[30:04] | is Oliver Queen. | 是奥利弗·奎恩自己 |
[30:08] | And lately I’ve been feeling like there is… | 最近我觉得 除了绿箭 |
[30:13] | nothing left except the Arrow. | 我已经什么都不剩了 |
[30:19] | I think you’re full of crap. | 我觉得你是胡说八道 |
[30:27] | you’ve convinced yourself that | 你跟自己说 |
[30:31] | everything you’ve been through | 你经历的一切 |
[30:32] | took away your humanity. | 让你失去了人性 |
[30:34] | But I think it’s because of your humanity | 但是我认为正是你的人性 |
[30:36] | that you made it through. | 让你扛过了这一切 |
[30:37] | You wouldn’t have survived, | 如果你心中没有光明 |
[30:39] | much less come out the other end a hero, | 你根本不可能活下来 |
[30:42] | somebody who wants to do good, | 更不可能成为一个 |
[30:44] | if you didn’t have a light inside of you. | 想做好事的英雄 |
[30:54] | I’m sorry if I’m interrupting. | 如果打搅了你们 很抱歉 |
[30:58] | I ran facial recognition on Harkness and I have a match. | 我对哈克尼斯进行面部识别 找到了匹配的人 |
[31:06] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[31:29] | Get on the ground. | 趴下 |
[31:36] | Why would I want to do that? | 我为什么要那么做 |
[31:37] | You hurt a friend of mine. | 你伤害了我的朋友 |
[31:39] | You really think there’s anywhere in the world | 你以为自己能逃到 |
[31:41] | you could run where we won’t find you? | 我们找不到的地方吗 |
[31:43] | Probably not. | 我没这么想过 |
[31:45] | Which is why I have a contingency in place. | 所以我已经做好了准备 |
[31:52] | Five bombs planted throughout Starling. | 五颗炸弹 分布在城市各处 |
[31:56] | Now, you can stop me, | 现在 你可以选择拦住我 |
[31:58] | or you can stop the bombs. | 或拆除炸弹 |
[32:01] | But you can’t do both. | 但鱼与熊掌不可兼得 |
[32:13] | Bombs are armed. In 90 seconds, | 炸弹威力很大 90秒之内 |
[32:15] | this city will be on fire. | 城市将葬身火海 |
[32:18] | Go. | 去吧 |
[32:23] | Guys! Harkness just triggered five bombs throughout the city. | 各位 哈克尼斯刚启动了城市各处的五颗炸弹 |
[32:26] | We don’t know where. | 我们不知道炸弹的位置 |
[32:28] | To blanket the entire city, he’d have to use– | 要覆盖整座城市 他用的应该是… |
[32:30] | Radio controlled I.E.D.s. | 无线电控制的简易爆炸装置 |
[32:32] | But if we key into the detonator’s frequency… | 如果我们破解引爆装置的频率 |
[32:34] | We can pinpoint the location of the bombs. | 就能定位炸弹了 |
[32:54] | I need a location! | 炸弹在哪 |
[32:56] | I need five locations! | 我需要五个位置的信息 |
[32:57] | The five receivers. | 那五个接收器 |
[32:59] | Nearest one is behind a restaurant at Faith and Flower. | 最近的一个在”信仰与花”餐厅后面 |
[33:16] | Ok, hey, guys, I found it. | 伙计们 我找到了 |
[33:18] | I’m going to run it out of the city. | 我要把它扔到城外去 |
[33:20] | Barry, wait! | 巴里 等等 |
[33:22] | That’s not an option. | 现在可等不起 |
[33:23] | We think the bombs might be linked. | 我们认为这些炸弹可能是互联的 |
[33:25] | What? | 什么 |
[33:26] | Press the emblem on your suit. | 按一下你衣服上的标志 |
[33:27] | I installed a mini-cam there last week. | 上周我在上面装了一个摄像头 |
[33:29] | Ok. You see the secondary trigger? | 好 看见那个备用触发器了吗 |
[33:31] | It’s not just a receiver… | 它不仅是接收器 |
[33:33] | It’s a transmitter. | 还是个传送器 |
[33:34] | Barry, if you try to defuse the bomb, | 巴里 如果你拆掉这个炸弹 |
[33:36] | the secondary trigger’s going to transmit a signal | 备用触发器就会发出信号 |
[33:38] | and the rest of the bombs are going to explode. | 引爆其余的炸弹 |
[33:40] | We’re running out of time. | 我们没时间了 |
[33:41] | You have to defuse all the bombs at the same time. | 你必须同时拆掉所有炸弹 |
[33:45] | You’re thinking of multiplex. | 你需要的是多元体 |
[33:46] | I can’t be in five places at once. | 我可没法同时出现在五个地方 |
[33:51] | But I don’t have to be. | 但我并不需要那样 |
[33:52] | – Stop the countdown! – Go to hell. | -中止倒计时 -去死吧 |
[33:55] | – Last chance! – Or what? | -最后一个机会 -否则你要怎样 |
[33:58] | You’ll inflict pain? | 折磨我吗 |
[34:00] | Ah, I can tell you’ve done it before, so let me ask you this… | 看得出来你也干过这种事 那我想问问你 |
[34:04] | why are you hesitating? | 你现在犹豫什么 |
[34:50] | Ten more seconds. | 还剩十秒 |
[34:52] | We should be able to see at least, ah, | 从我们现在这个地方 至少能 |
[34:55] | three explosions from here. | 欣赏到三处爆炸 |
[34:59] | Ok. | 好 |
[35:01] | Everyone has to cut their wire exactly on three. | 我数到三时 大家必须同时剪断电线 |
[35:07] | 1 2 1, 2, | |
[35:10] | 3 3! | |
[35:19] | Screw you, captain boomerang. | 见鬼去吧 回旋镖队长 |
[35:31] | You think you’ve accomplished something here? | 你以为你得到了什么吗 |
[35:35] | You think you not killing me makes you strong? | 你以为不杀我让你更强大吗 |
[35:38] | It just means… | 这只说明 |
[35:40] | you’re weak. | 你太懦弱 |
[35:45] | It means I have some humanity left. | 这说明我还有人性 |
[35:57] | You just couldn’t resist, could you? | 你就是忍不住 是吧 |
[36:24] | Hey, sweetie. | 甜心 |
[36:26] | You only call me “sweetie” when you want something. | 你只在有求于我的时候才叫我”甜心” |
[36:30] | I do. | 没错 |
[36:39] | I want you to marry me. | 我想求你嫁给我 |
[36:42] | I can’t believe I waited this long to ask. | 真不敢相信我等了这么久才开口 |
[36:45] | I need you, Lyla. | 我需要你 莱拉 |
[36:47] | Now, forever, official. | 现在需要 永远需要 非常需要 |
[36:51] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[36:51] | Will you please stop talking… | 你能不能别说了 |
[36:56] | so I can say yes? | 好让我说愿意 |
[37:11] | Some of the STR markers on the DNA sample have degraded, | 这份DNA样本上的部分序列标记已不能识别 |
[37:14] | but I’ve got a computer back at the lab | 但我实验室里有台电脑 |
[37:15] | that I think will help fill in the gaps. | 可以把缺失的部分补上 |
[37:18] | Thank you, Caitlin. | 谢谢你 凯特琳 |
[37:19] | I’ll let you know as soon as I have the results. | 一有结果我会马上通知你 |
[37:22] | I’ll call this time. | 这回我会打电话 |
[37:23] | It’s cool. | 没关系 |
[37:24] | – You guys are fun. – So are you guys. | -你们很有趣 -你们也是 |
[37:27] | Well, you could be if you realized | 你们可以很有趣 |
[37:28] | you were working under a nightclub. | 如果能意识到头顶上就是夜店的话 |
[37:32] | Oh, did you guys take care of business? | 你们俩把事情解决了吗 |
[37:34] | Digger Harkness is now cell mates | 迪戈·哈克尼斯现在和 |
[37:36] | with one Slade Wilson. | 斯莱德·威尔逊是狱友了 |
[37:38] | We’ve got a pipeline, he’s got a gorgeous tropical island. | 我们把人关在管道监狱里 他却有座热带小岛 |
[37:42] | With landmines. | 还埋着地雷 |
[37:44] | What? | 什么 |
[37:46] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[37:50] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[37:51] | Oliver helped me put that in while | 你们几个在医院里的时候 |
[37:52] | you guys were at the hospital. | 奥利弗帮我装好的 |
[37:56] | Wait, this is for me? | 等等 这是为我装的吗 |
[37:57] | For the next time you’re in town. | 你下次来时用得上 |
[38:00] | There’ll be a next time? | 所以会有下次啊 |
[38:02] | I’m still calling the shots. | 还是我来指挥 |
[38:04] | – We’ll talk about that. – Yes, we will. | -这个回头再商量 -可以商量 |
[38:06] | And then I’ll call the shots. | 商量完了还是我指挥 |
[38:10] | We got a gift for you, too, Oliver. | 我们也有份礼物给你 奥利弗 |
[38:12] | Early Christmas present. | 提前的圣诞节礼物 |
[38:13] | Turns out S.T.A.R. labs’ industrial fabricator | 原来尖端科研实验室的工业制造厂 |
[38:16] | was based out of Starling, so… | 是以星城为基础的 所以… |
[38:18] | Polymer Kevlar weave. | 凯夫拉尔聚合物制造 |
[38:20] | It’s 25% lighter and can carry 15% more gear. | 轻便性提高25% 承载也增加了15% |
[38:23] | I’ve got designs I’m working up that I’m really excited by. | 我有些设计让我无比激动 |
[38:26] | It’s, uh, it’s subtle. | 做工精湛啊 |
[38:28] | I wanted to replace the hood, | 我想去掉兜帽来着 |
[38:31] | but, uh, Felicity said it had sentimental value. | 但费利西蒂说兜帽有情感价值 |
[38:37] | – Thank you. – Any time. | -谢谢 -客气 |
[38:39] | You guys headed back? | 你们要回去了吗 |
[38:41] | It’s possible | 其实有可能 |
[38:42] | that Dr. Wells didn’t sign off on us leaving town. | 威尔斯博士并没有批准我们过来 |
[38:45] | Hey, do you still, like, take the train? | 所以你 还使用交通工具吗 |
[38:49] | Yeah, sure, if I feel like taking a nap. | 用啊 如果我想小睡一下的话 |
[38:51] | But Oliver and I have some unfinished business | 但是首先我和奥利弗还有一些事 |
[38:54] | to take care of first. | 需要处理 |
[38:55] | You guys aren’t going | 你们俩不会 |
[38:56] | to punch each other, are you? | 要互揍对方吧 |
[39:04] | Why’d you summon me here? | 你找我来干什么 |
[39:05] | To make me feel worse? | 让我感觉更糟点吗 |
[39:06] | No, I summoned you here to give you a second chance. | 不 我找你来是想再给你一次机会 |
[39:11] | Is this a joke? | 这是个玩笑吗 |
[39:12] | No. | 不 |
[39:13] | This is Li Khuan Hui. | 这是李宽辉 |
[39:15] | That name should sound familiar to you. | 这名字你很耳熟吧 |
[39:17] | You work for China White. | 你是车百威的人 |
[39:19] | Chien Na Wei. Yes, Mr. Hui is on her payroll. | 是钱娜维 对 辉先生确实是她的人 |
[39:22] | He’s Chinese triad, | 他是中国三合会成员 |
[39:23] | and he knows her agenda here in Hong Kong. | 而且他知道她在香港的行程 |
[39:26] | Fortunately for you, Mr. Hui has been | 你走运的是 辉先生 |
[39:28] | less than forthcoming with the details. | 没跟我们坦白多少细节 |
[39:30] | Fortunately? | 走运 |
[39:33] | You get a stab at redemption. | 这是你赎罪的机会 |
[39:57] | You could have invited everybody, they’d like this. | 你本可以邀请大家一起来的 他们肯定喜欢 |
[39:59] | Well, no, they would love this, | 不 他们肯定会非常喜欢 |
[40:01] | but this is just for the two of us. | 但是这是属于你我二人的 |
[40:03] | You mean, the one of you. This was your idea. | 是属于你自己吧 这可是你的主意 |
[40:05] | You can’t expect me to believe | 你不会指望我相信你真的 |
[40:07] | that you don’t want to know, once and for all, | 不想知道吧 来一次彻底的对决 |
[40:10] | who would win — | 到底谁会赢… |
[40:11] | Me or you. | 是我还是你 |
[40:13] | You mean if you don’t shoot me in the back. | 你是说如果不暗箭伤人的话 |
[40:14] | You got to get over that, Barry. | 别再耿耿于怀了 巴里 |
[40:15] | OK, I have super powers. | 可是我有超能力 |
[40:17] | You have arrows that run out. | 而你只有箭 还数量有限 |
[40:19] | I have strategy and tactical awareness. | 我还有自己的策略和战术 |
[40:22] | When I’m fighting you, it’s literally like you’re standing still. | 我跟你对决的时候 你简直就是静止不动 |
[40:25] | That’s tough talk, you ready to back it up? | 说得真漂亮 准备好拿点事实论据出来了吗 |
[40:27] | Oh, yeah. | 早好了 |
[40:29] | Hey, by the way… | 顺便说一句… |
[40:31] | Yeah? | 什么 |
[40:32] | You were wrong. | 你说错了 |
[40:34] | When you told me I could inspire people, | 你跟我说我可以激励他人 |
[40:36] | you said you couldn’t. | 而你不能 |
[40:38] | But you were wrong — you can inspire. | 但是你错了 你也可以激励他人 |
[40:41] | Not as the Arrow, that guy’s a douche. | 不是作为绿箭 那家伙完全是个混蛋 |
[40:45] | But as Oliver Queen. | 而是作为奥利弗·奎恩 |
[40:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:51] | Since we’re sharing, | 既然我们要坦诚相待了 |
[40:52] | you were wrong, too. | 那我要说其实你也错了 |
[40:54] | – When? – Right now. | -什么时候 -此时此刻 |
[40:56] | Because you think you can kick my ass. | 因为你觉得你会把我打个落花流水 |
[40:59] | I can tell. | 我看得出来 |
[41:01] | All right, well, if you think you can kick mine, | 好吧 如果你以为你可以把我打个落花流水 |
[41:02] | you better do it fast. | 那你最好速度快点 |
[41:04] | I get it, Barry, I get it. You’re fast. | 我知道 巴里 我知道你速度很快 |
[41:15] | Ready… | 好了… |
[41:16] | Set… | 好了 |