时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Oliver Queen. | 我是奥利弗·奎恩 |
[00:03] | After five years in hell, | 五年里 我被困在地狱 |
[00:05] | I have come home with only one goal– | 我回来只有一个目标 |
[00:07] | to save my city. | 拯救我的城市 |
[00:09] | Now others have joined my crusade. | 现在其他人也加入我的事业中了 |
[00:11] | To them, I am Oliver Queen. | 对他们来说 我是奥利弗·奎恩 |
[00:14] | To the rest of Starling City, | 对星城的其他人来说 |
[00:15] | I am someone else. | 我是另一个人 |
[00:17] | I am something else. | 我是另一个存在 |
[00:21] | Previously, on “Arrow”… | 《绿箭》前情回顾 |
[00:23] | I killed him. The police officer. | 是我杀了他 杀了那个警察 |
[00:24] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[00:26] | Because you were overdosed on Mirakuru; | 因为当时你米拉库鲁服用过量 |
[00:27] | You didn’t remember, and I was hoping that you never would. | 你不记得了 我也希望你永远不会记得 |
[00:30] | This city still needs saving, | 这座城市仍然需要被拯救 |
[00:32] | and that is my vision for this company. | 而那正是我对这家公司的愿景 |
[00:34] | Yes, I am your boss now. | 没错 我如今是你的老板了 |
[00:36] | I can quit, which is what I just did. | 我可以辞职 我刚刚已经辞职了 |
[00:38] | I thought that I could be me and the Arrow, | 我以为我可以做自己 同时做绿箭 |
[00:41] | but I can’t. | 但实际上我做不到 |
[00:42] | Say it’s never going to work out between us. | 你明确跟我说我们俩之间不可能 |
[00:44] | Say you never loved me. | 说你从没爱过我 |
[00:45] | – Say you– – Felicity… | -说 -费利西蒂 |
[00:46] | I told you as soon as we talked, | 我说过 只要我们谈了 |
[00:48] | it would be over. | 我们就结束了 |
[00:50] | You changed your mind? | 你改变主意了吗 |
[00:51] | I just decided I want more out of life. | 我刚决定要更多地享受生活 |
[00:56] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[00:57] | I’m Cupid, stupid. | 我是丘比特呀 笨蛋 |
[01:05] | In the last five minutes, | 最近五分钟 |
[01:05] | SCPD has had over 200 reports | 星城警署接到了两百多起报告 |
[01:07] | of masked men attacking the city. | 声称蒙面人袭击城市 |
[01:22] | It’s 3.8 miles to the bridge. | 离桥还有3.8英里 |
[01:23] | 3.8 miles and a dozen Mirakuru soldiers. | 3.8英里和许多服用了米拉库鲁的士兵 |
[01:25] | – Stop. – Stop? We’re already late! | -停车 -停车吗 我们已经迟到了 |
[01:27] | Stop! | 停车 |
[01:47] | Everybody get back inside. | 大家都回屋里去 |
[02:13] | Isaac Stanzler. | 艾萨克·斯坦泽勒 |
[02:15] | Looks like the two of you got the same taste in outfits. | 看来你俩对服装的品位相同 |
[02:18] | I thought he was in custody. | 我还以为他被拘留了 |
[02:19] | Yeah. | 这个嘛 |
[02:22] | Corrections was transporting him to Iron Heights | 他在被押送到铁山监狱的路上 |
[02:24] | when he got pin-cushioned. | 被人劫走了 |
[02:27] | By who? | 谁干的 |
[02:27] | Your guess is as good as mine. | 我和你一样毫无头绪 |
[02:30] | But whoever it was went to a lot of trouble. | 但不管这是谁 他都费了一番功夫 |
[02:31] | Dressing him up and dumping him like this? | 给他换好衣服 接着这样抛尸 |
[02:34] | I’d say our doer’s definitely trying to get your attention. | 我会说这么做的人绝对是想引起你的注意 |
[02:36] | Well, he’s got it. | 他成功了 |
[02:38] | Any leads yet? | 有什么线索吗 |
[02:39] | No. | 没有 |
[02:40] | The only physical evidence other than the body is this. | 除了尸体之外唯一的物证就是这个 |
[02:44] | Shaped like a spade. What’s that all about? | 是黑桃的形状 这是为什么 |
[02:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:48] | I’ll look into it. | 我会去调查的 |
[02:56] | I’m not your mother | 我不是你妈 |
[02:57] | or your wife | 或者你老婆 |
[02:58] | or your maid. | 或者你女佣 |
[02:59] | Okay, all right, you don’t like me, I get it. | 好吧 你不喜欢我 我知道 |
[03:02] | At least you’re perceptive. | 至少你不太迟钝 |
[03:03] | I thought that last week, | 我还以为上周 |
[03:05] | we did the whole candle meditation thing, | 我们进行了蜡烛冥想 |
[03:08] | and maybe we had a moment. | 也许我俩有过和谐时光 |
[03:09] | Moment’s over. | 和谐时光已经没了 |
[03:11] | You can celebrate by doing your own laundry. | 你可以通过自己洗衣服来庆祝 |
[03:15] | – What? – I– | -干嘛 -我 |
[03:18] | I don’t know how. | 我不会洗 |
[03:21] | Where you going? | 你去哪 |
[03:23] | Waller just called. | 沃勒打来了电话 |
[03:25] | New intel on this Li Kuan Hui | 三合会感兴趣的李宽辉 |
[03:26] | the Triad’s interested in. | 有了新情报 |
[03:28] | Mm-mmm. | 不行 |
[03:29] | – What? – My contact is down at the docks. | -干嘛 -我的线人在码头 |
[03:31] | A gaijin would stick out like neon down there. | 外国人会像霓虹灯一样醒目 |
[03:34] | Gaijin? | 外国人 |
[03:35] | It’ll be fine. | 会没事的 |
[03:37] | I’ll only be gone an hour. | 我就去一个小时 |
[03:39] | What am I supposed to do? | 那我要做些什么 |
[03:42] | Your laundry. Apparently. | 显然是洗衣服了 |
[03:55] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[03:56] | You were supposed to be at the press conference | 你20分钟前就该出现在 |
[03:57] | 20…minutes…ago. | 新闻发布会现场了 |
[04:02] | Oh, god. I have a type. | 天啊 肌肉男是我的菜 |
[04:04] | You know Richard Branson works out twice a day? | 你知道理查德·布兰森一天健身两次吗 |
[04:06] | He told me it gives him | 他告诉我锻炼 |
[04:07] | 20 additional hours of productivity a week. | 每周能给他额外20小时的生产力 |
[04:09] | I’m sorry, I can’t hear a word you’re saying | 对不起 当你那样做时 |
[04:10] | when you’re doing…that. | 我什么都听不进去了 |
[04:15] | Sorry. What’s up? | 抱歉 怎么了 |
[04:16] | The announcement? | 发布会 |
[04:17] | There’s a gajillion reporters and city notables waiting for you. | 有好多记者和城市名人在等你 |
[04:21] | Oh, ha. Well, this will be interesting. Ha! | 哈哈 这会很有意思 哈哈 |
[04:25] | BTW, are you free for dinner tomorrow night? | 顺便问一下 你明晚有空吃晚餐吗 |
[04:29] | What? | 什么 |
[04:30] | I have a dinner with the CEO of a Nevada Mining Concern. | 我跟内华达州采矿企业的总裁约了吃晚饭 |
[04:33] | They own mineral rights, | 他们拥有采矿权 |
[04:34] | which are imperative to the Cogeneration Project. | 而这一点对废热发电项目而言很关键 |
[04:36] | Oh, and I fit into this how? | 这和我有什么关系 |
[04:38] | Ahh, the CEO is boring. | 这位总裁很无趣 |
[04:40] | His wife, even more boring. | 他妻子呢 就更无趣了 |
[04:42] | If I’m forced to go solo on this, | 如果我被迫独自前去 |
[04:43] | I’ll end up slicing my wrists open with a butter knife. | 我最后会用一把黄油刀割开手腕 |
[04:46] | Well, I don’t think a butter knife is going to… | 我觉得黄油刀没法… |
[04:48] | do the job. | 完成任务 |
[04:49] | Oh, there will be steak knives there, too. Dangerous. | 那里还会有牛排刀 危机重重啊 |
[04:52] | Well, I’m sure you have a dozen other employees | 我很确定你手下有一打员工 |
[04:53] | that would be better suited as your anti-boring wing woman. | 会盛装打扮去做帮你解乏的女伴 |
[04:56] | Hundreds, actually. | 应该是成百上千名 |
[04:58] | But you are the one I bought this dress for. | 但我只为你一人买了这条裙子 |
[05:02] | This dress | 这裙子 |
[05:05] | costs more than my apartment. | 比我的公寓还贵 |
[05:06] | Yeah, it’s couture. | 这是高级定制 |
[05:09] | Which I’m pretty sure is French for expensive. | 我很确定在法语里就是贵的意思 |
[05:14] | So, dinner? | 所以 要去吗 |
[05:16] | Purely platonic. | 纯粹的柏拉图式晚餐 |
[05:19] | There is nothing platonic about couture. | 世上可没有柏拉图式的高级定制女装 |
[05:22] | Fine. I’ll have my assistant return it. | 那我让助理把裙子退了 |
[05:24] | No, all right, I’ll go! I’ll go. | 别 我会去的 我去 |
[05:27] | But only so I can wear this dress. | 但只是为了穿这条裙子 |
[05:29] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[05:31] | You and I are going to be best friends. | 我们会成为最好的朋友 |
[05:38] | Last time I saw a spade that lethal, | 上一回我见到这么厉害的黑桃时 |
[05:39] | it cut up a pretty good royal flush I was holding. | 它直接把我的同花顺给毁了 |
[05:41] | Hand-soldered out of high-carbon steel. | 这是有人用高碳钢手工焊制的 |
[05:43] | Where’d you find it? | 你从哪里找到这个的 |
[05:45] | Isaac Stanzler’s chest. | 艾萨克·斯坦泽勒的胸口上 |
[05:48] | Ted Grant’s psycho sidekick. | 那个跟踪泰德·格兰特的变态 |
[05:50] | Was murdered while being transferred by the SCPD. | 他在星城警局移交犯人的时候被杀了 |
[05:52] | By an arrow. Think this is the same archer that killed Sara? | 是被箭射死的 你觉得这个弓箭手杀了莎拉 |
[05:55] | No. That one was different. | 不 那个不一样 |
[05:58] | These bodies were staged, dressed up to look like– | 这些尸体被摆放好 被打扮过 看起来就像 |
[06:01] | Copycat archer. Guess all | 模仿的弓箭手 |
[06:03] | that positive publicity you’ve been getting | 看来你正面的公众形象 |
[06:05] | has a downside. | 也有被误用的一天 |
[06:05] | Well, whatever the reason, we need to find him. | 不管是什么原因 我们都得找到这个人 |
[06:08] | I would like Gelicity to do a work-up on all of this asap. | 我希望费利西蒂能赶紧调查一下这事 |
[06:11] | Copy. | 收到 |
[06:17] | Felicity’s a little busy right now. | 看来费利西蒂现在走不开 |
[06:18] | Doing what? | 她在干什么 |
[06:21] | A few months ago, I made a promise | 几个月前 我许下承诺 |
[06:22] | to help revitalize Starling City. | 要恢复星城的昔日荣光 |
[06:25] | But I knew I couldn’t do it alone. | 但我知道单凭我一人无法完成 |
[06:26] | I needed help. A lot of help. | 我需要帮助 来自各界的帮助 |
[06:29] | From people who are even more intelligent | 我需要比我更聪明 更专注的人 |
[06:31] | and dedicated than I am. | 施以援手 |
[06:34] | All of us are working very hard with one goal in mind, | 所有人为此辛勤工作 只有一个目标 |
[06:37] | to save our city. But to do so, | 那就是拯救我们的城市 但要做到这点 |
[06:41] | Queen Consolidated needs to be something else. | 奎恩联合企业需要转换形象 |
[06:58] | You ok? | 你还好吗 |
[07:01] | I’m-I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[07:08] | You don’t seem fine. | 你看起来不太好 |
[07:12] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[07:15] | What’s that, a note? | 那是一张便条吗 |
[07:16] | It’s an address. | 这是个地址 |
[07:18] | 15 Baron Street, apartment seven. | 巴伦街15号 七号公寓 |
[07:31] | Nobody’s home. | 没人在家 |
[07:42] | These are all articles about the arrow. | 这些文章都和绿箭有关 |
[07:44] | This isn’t just a copycat, this is a fan. | 这不止是想模仿你了 这是你的粉丝 |
[07:47] | From the looks of it, a pretty dedicated one. | 根据这些布置来看 还是个死忠粉 |
[07:53] | And this isn’t a spade. | 而且这不是黑桃 |
[07:58] | It’s a heart. | 是颗心 |
[08:11] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[08:13] | I can’t believe it’s really you. | 我没想到真的是你 |
[08:15] | Did you like your present? | 你还喜欢这份礼物吗 |
[08:16] | Do you mean Isaac Stanzler, the man you killed? | 你指的是你杀了艾萨克·斯坦泽勒这事吗 |
[08:20] | I see the way you take care of your city. | 我看着你如何保护你的城市 |
[08:22] | Makes me wonder, | 我不禁想到 |
[08:25] | who takes care of you? | 谁来保护你呢 |
[08:28] | I want to help you, | 我想要帮助你 |
[08:29] | to fight with you, | 和你并肩战斗 |
[08:31] | to kill for you. | 为你杀人 |
[08:34] | Mr. Stanzler was just the first. | 斯坦泽勒先生只是故事开头而已 |
[08:41] | He might be the second. | 他也许会是下一个 |
[08:44] | I thought we could punish this one together. | 我想我们可以一起惩罚他 |
[08:48] | I’m going to find you. | 我会找到你的 |
[08:50] | Well, that’s the idea. | 我本来就这么打算的 |
[08:52] | But you’d better hurry, | 但是你动作得快点 |
[08:53] | I don’t think he’s got very long. | 因为留给他的时间不多了 |
[09:16] | Roy. | 罗伊 |
[09:18] | I was just researching cheap booze for Thea’s club. | 我在替西娅的酒吧找些便宜的酒水 |
[09:22] | You know, it wasn’t you who killed that officer. | 不是你杀了那名警官 |
[09:25] | I keep telling myself that, but it’s not working. | 我一直跟自己这么说 但是不管用 |
[09:28] | Every single time I put on that mask, | 每当我戴上面具 |
[09:30] | I feel like a fraud. | 我都感觉自己像个骗子 |
[09:31] | You, you have to give this time. | 你得给自己一点时间 |
[09:37] | – If you want to talk about it– – I don’t. | -如果你想谈谈 -我不想 |
[09:39] | I appreciate the offer, though. | 不过谢谢你的提议 |
[09:41] | I’m fine. Really. | 我真的没事 |
[09:44] | Sorry, am I interrupting? | 对不起 打扰你们了吗 |
[09:46] | I was just leaving. I got to help Thea | 我准备走了 我要去帮西娅 |
[09:48] | get the club ready for the opening. | 准备酒吧开业的事 |
[09:51] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[09:53] | I got an ID on your not-so-secret | 关于你那个公开的疯狂崇拜者 |
[09:54] | but very crazy admirer’s hostage. | 所劫持的人质 我知道身份了 |
[09:57] | – Who is it? – Joe gravano, | -他是谁 -乔·格拉瓦诺 |
[09:59] | local mob boss, wanted for 39 counts of murder, | 当地黑帮头目 是39起谋杀案 |
[10:01] | racketeering, and drug smuggling. | 诈骗还有毒品走私的通缉犯 |
[10:02] | One of the most heavily protected men in Starling City. | 星城防卫保护最严的人之一 |
[10:04] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[10:06] | What’s “N.P.P.”? | “N.P.P”是什么 |
[10:08] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:10] | I can definitely find out. | 我肯定会弄明白的 |
[10:12] | Where are we with the cell phone from her apartment? | 我们离她公寓里的手机还有多远 |
[10:14] | Crazy pants encrypted the SIM card. | 疯婆子把SIM卡加密了 |
[10:16] | I can crack it, but it’s going to take some time. | 我可以破解 但要花一些时间 |
[10:18] | Which we don’t have, neither does he. | 我们没这个时间 他的时间也不多了 |
[10:19] | I need 100% of your focus on finding Gravano. | 我需要你集中全力去寻找格拉瓦诺 |
[10:22] | And I will work round the clock on it, except for tonight. | 我会日夜赶工的 不过今晚不行 |
[10:25] | Why? | 为什么 |
[10:26] | Ray Palmer invited me to dinner. | 雷·帕尔默请我吃晚餐 |
[10:29] | Not dinner-dinner, like a date. | 不是约会的那种晚餐 |
[10:30] | It’s a work dinner, but since dinner | 只是工作餐 不过因为晚餐 |
[10:32] | is a meal you can technically only eat at night, | 只能在晚上进行 |
[10:34] | I need the night off. | 所以今晚我要请假 |
[10:39] | That ok? | 可以吗 |
[10:43] | Do what you want. | 你喜欢就好 |
[10:58] | Nothing? | 还是没消息吗 |
[11:01] | He’s not answering his cell. | 他不接电话 |
[11:02] | Just relax. I’m sure he’s fine. | 别担心 我想他不会有事的 |
[11:05] | He said it would only be an hour. | 他说只需要一个小时的 |
[11:07] | That was nine hours ago. | 现在已经过去九个小时了 |
[11:10] | If he’s going to be late, | 如果他回来晚的话 |
[11:12] | he always calls. | 都会打电话的 |
[11:14] | He said his contact was down at the docks, right? | 他说他的联系人在码头 对吗 |
[11:17] | I will go down and check it out. | 我去那看看情况 |
[11:19] | No, I’ll go. | 不 我去吧 |
[11:24] | No offense, | 无意冒犯 |
[11:24] | but you’re just… | 但你只是… |
[11:27] | Maseo’s wife. | 马赛欧的妻子 |
[11:28] | And you just a billionaire | 而你只是个 |
[11:31] | who doesn’t know how to use laundry machine. | 连洗衣机都不会用的亿万富翁 |
[11:39] | Do you have someone who can watch Akio for a few hours? | 你可以找人照看绍夫几个小时吗 |
[11:51] | Great, thank you. | 很好 谢谢你 |
[11:52] | You were terrific. | 你的表演很棒 |
[11:55] | Auditions are over. Thank for coming, guys. | 面试结束 谢谢大家的到来 |
[11:58] | Hey, peace out. | 再见 |
[11:59] | Wait, what are you doing? Auditions are not over. | 等等 你在干什么 面试没有结束 |
[12:02] | Trust me, I’m saving you from wasting your day here. | 相信我 我在拯救你脱离这一天的苦海 |
[12:05] | I don’t need saving from anyone, | 我不需要任何人拯救我 |
[12:07] | and if you’re really as good as you say you are, | 如果你真的像你说的那么优秀 |
[12:10] | then you can just wait in line and prove it like everyone else. | 那你可以像其他人一样排队等待面试 |
[12:12] | – I don’t audition. – Then you don’t work. | -我不面试 -那你就没有机会 |
[12:15] | For me or for my club. | 不管为我还是为酒吧工作 |
[12:16] | So…the exit’s that way. | 出口在那边 |
[12:19] | Later, princess. | 后会有期 公主 |
[12:28] | I got her. | 我找到她了 |
[12:30] | The user registered to the encrypted SIM card, | 注册加密SIM卡的用户是 |
[12:31] | Carrie Cutter, she’s former SCPD. | 卡丽·卡特 她以前在星城警署工作 |
[12:33] | She was the first woman SWAT team member. | 她是第一位女特警队员 |
[12:36] | I’ve seen her before. | 我以前见过她 |
[12:38] | Well, she’s not unpretty for a whacko, | 作为一个怪人她看起来还挺美的 |
[12:39] | if you’re into the whole red-headed vixen-type thing. | 如果你喜欢的是这种红发悍妇型 |
[12:41] | She was a police officer, that might be why she looks familiar. | 她曾是警察 所以看起来面熟 |
[12:44] | No, she left the force | 不 在你从岛上回来 |
[12:44] | once year before you got back from the island. | 一年之前她就已经离开警队了 |
[12:46] | But there’s another very good reason | 但这里还有一个更充分的理由来解释 |
[12:48] | she looks familiar. | 为什么你觉得她面熟 |
[12:49] | Why was she at the crime scene at Ted Grant’s gym? | 她为什么会出现在泰德·格兰特的健身馆呢 |
[12:51] | I don’t know, but it’s not just there. | 我不知道 而且她不只出现在那里 |
[12:57] | Apparently stalking isn’t her only hobby, either. | 很明显 跟踪不是她唯一的爱好 |
[12:59] | She’s a member of a gardening group, too. | 她还是园艺小组的一员 |
[13:01] | Which explains the whole N.P.P. thing. | 这就解释了那个N.P.P.的事 |
[13:03] | What N.P.P. thing? | 什么N.P.P.的事 |
[13:04] | The bag in the Gravano hostage photo. | 格拉瓦诺照片里那个包上 |
[13:06] | N.P.P., it’s an acronym– stands for nitrogen, phosphate, potash. | N.P.P.是氮 磷酸盐 碳酸钾的缩写 |
[13:09] | It’s the chemical formula for fertilizer. | 是化肥的化学公式 |
[13:13] | So what if she’s keeping Gravano in a greenhouse? | 或许她把格拉瓦诺藏在一间温室呢 |
[13:18] | 豪瑟7884号 舍伍德花房 | |
[13:19] | The closest one to her apartment is Sherwood Florist, | 距离她公寓最近的是舍伍德花房 |
[13:21] | 7884 Hauser. | 豪瑟7884号 |
[13:23] | – Have Roy gear up and meet me there. – Ok. | -让罗伊准备好去那等我 -好的 |
[13:38] | Roy… | 罗伊 |
[13:40] | Find Gravano. I’ll take care of Cutter. | 去找格拉瓦诺 我来搞定卡特 |
[13:42] | Got it. | 明白 |
[14:00] | Arsenal, there’s no sign of Cutter. | 军火库 没找到卡特的踪影 |
[14:03] | Arsenal. | 军火库 |
[14:05] | Arsenal! | 军火库 |
[14:07] | Hello, lover. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[14:10] | If you hurt him… | 如果你敢伤害他… |
[14:12] | I didn’t touch him, boyfriend. | 我没动他 亲爱的 |
[14:14] | I’m a one-guy woman. | 我很专一 |
[14:17] | But I am a little disappointed you brought your wing man. | 但是我有点失望 你居然带了男伴 |
[14:20] | Tonight’s not about him. | 今晚和他无关 |
[14:22] | It’s about us. | 是专属于我们的 |
[14:24] | Together against the world. | 我们一起对抗世界 |
[14:26] | Just like we were meant to be. | 正如我们命中注定的 |
[14:28] | There is no “we.” | 没有什么”我们” |
[14:30] | We’re more like one soul, you’re right. | 没错 我们更像是同一个人 |
[14:32] | You and I are more alike than you think. | 你和我比你想的要像多了 |
[14:35] | Carrie, listen to me. | 卡丽 听我说 |
[14:37] | You’re not well. | 你不太对劲 |
[14:39] | If I’m out of my mind, it’s because that’s what love is. | 假如我疯了 那全是因为爱 |
[14:43] | Our own little slice of insanity. | 爱就是我们小小的疯狂 |
[14:57] | Make a wish. | 许个愿吧 |
[15:00] | Mine’s already come true, | 我的愿望已经成真了 |
[15:02] | for the two of us to be together forever. | 愿我俩永世不分离 |
[15:05] | Please help me. | 求你救救我 |
[15:06] | Don’t leave me with this psycho! | 别把我和这个疯子留在一起 |
[15:07] | – Quiet! – You don’t want to do this. | -闭嘴 -你不会想这么做的 |
[15:10] | Sure I do. | 我当然想了 |
[15:12] | Oh, I wouldn’t do that. | 我可不会那么做 |
[15:13] | That rope’s laced with a trip wire | 那绳子上缠着绊线 |
[15:15] | that’s hooked up to a little thing on his chest | 和他胸前的一个小东西连在了一起 |
[15:17] | that goes, “Boom!” | 可是会爆炸的 |
[15:19] | So what do you want, then?! | 你到底想要什么 |
[15:21] | Not much. | 不多 |
[15:23] | Just…you. | 只要你 |
[15:26] | Never going to happen. | 永远都不可能 |
[15:27] | Such a party pooper. | 你可真是扫兴啊 |
[15:44] | I never thought I’d be happy to see you! | 我从没想过见到你会这么高兴 |
[15:55] | Roy. | 罗伊 |
[15:58] | Why don’t you go home, man? It’s been a long night. | 不如回家休息下吧 今晚你够辛苦了 |
[16:01] | She took me out. It shouldn’t have happened. | 她拦住我了 这种事不应该发生 |
[16:03] | You’re not at your best. | 你现在不是状态最好的时候 |
[16:05] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[16:12] | Looks like you weren’t the only person that Carrie stalked. | 貌似你不是卡丽跟踪的唯一一个人 |
[16:14] | She was put on limited duty | 在迷恋上她的搭档之后 |
[16:15] | after becoming obsessed with her partner. | 她就被限制工作了 |
[16:18] | The department sent her to St. Walker’s for a psych eval. | 警局把她送去了圣沃克做心理评估 |
[16:20] | She quit the force a little bit after. | 不久之后她就离职了 |
[16:23] | Where’s Felicity? | 费利西蒂去哪里了 |
[16:24] | She’s working tonight. She said she told you. | 她今晚有工作 她说她告诉过你了 |
[16:27] | Yes, she did. | 对 她说过 |
[16:31] | Oliver, you ok? | 奥利弗 你没事吧 |
[16:33] | I know this can’t be easy, | 我知道这不容易 |
[16:34] | with Felicity spending so much time with Palmer. | 看着费利西蒂花这么多时间和帕尔默在一起 |
[16:37] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[16:38] | Where you going? | 你要去哪 |
[16:39] | The psychiatrist that SCPD sent Cutter to. | 去找星城警署指派给卡特的心理医生 |
[16:41] | You need back up? | 你要后援吗 |
[16:42] | No. I’ve got it. | 不用 我能搞定 |
[17:01] | Like what you’ve done to the place. | 我喜欢你这里的装修布置 |
[17:03] | Is everything all right? | 没出什么事吧 |
[17:04] | Yeah, yeah, I was just in the neighborhood. | 没有 没有 我只是正好在附近 |
[17:06] | Thought I would stop by and check out your new sign. | 想着我可以来看看你的新标志 |
[17:08] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:14] | Wow, that’s a nice dress. | 那条裙子不错啊 |
[17:16] | Yeah, it’s really, really, | 是啊 它真的非常 非常 |
[17:19] | really nice. | 非常漂亮 |
[17:21] | Ray lent it to me for a work dinner. | 雷把它借我穿去参加工作晚宴 |
[17:24] | Yeah, some…work dinner. | 是啊 某个工作晚宴 |
[17:27] | – You and Ray. – Mm-hmm. | -你和雷 -对呀 |
[17:29] | Doesn’t seem that platonic. | 这听起来可不像什么柏拉图 |
[17:31] | Actually, it has Oliver twisted up in knots. | 实际上 这让奥利弗纠结死了 |
[17:35] | Well, Oiver made his choice. | 奥利弗已经做出了自己的选择 |
[17:37] | We both know that was a wrong choice. | 我们都知道那是个错误的选择 |
[17:40] | And did Oliver say that? | 奥利弗有这么说过吗 |
[17:41] | Oh, yeah, because Oliver’s just | 说过呀 因为奥利弗还真是 |
[17:42] | great at expressing his emotions. | “很会”表达自己的情感呢 |
[17:44] | He would rather go ten rounds with the League of Assassins | 他宁愿和刺客联盟战上十回合 |
[17:46] | than ever say that. | 也不愿把那话说出来的 |
[17:48] | But this thing with you and Palmer, | 但是你和帕尔默的这件事 |
[17:49] | it’s, | 这事… |
[17:51] | it’s messing with his head, Felicity, | 这事扰乱了他的思绪 费利西蒂 |
[17:52] | and… | 而这 |
[17:54] | that’s really dangerous. | 真的很危险 |
[17:57] | I told you, there is no me and Palmer. | 我告诉过你了 我和帕尔默之间没什么 |
[17:59] | But if there were, | 而且就算真的有什么 |
[18:00] | and if Oliver had a problem with it, | 如果奥利弗对此有意见 |
[18:02] | then Oliver should be the one to say something. | 那么有话要说的人应该是奥利弗 |
[18:06] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[18:11] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[18:26] | – Dr. Pressnall– – Oh, my God! | -普雷斯奈尔医生 -天呐 |
[18:27] | I’m not here to hurt you. | 我不是来伤害你的 |
[18:28] | What do you want?! | 你想怎样 |
[18:29] | To talk about Carrie Cutter. | 和你聊聊卡丽·卡特 |
[18:32] | I can’t. | 我不能说 |
[18:34] | Doctor-patient privilege. Just please, get out! | 我们有医患保密协定 麻烦你出去吧 |
[18:36] | Your patient killed a man, kidnapped another, | 你的病人杀了一个人 绑架了一个人 |
[18:39] | and I’m trying to stop her before she hurts anyone else. | 我只想在她伤害更多人之前阻止她 |
[18:42] | To do that, I need to understand her. | 要做到这一点 我得理解她的想法 |
[18:46] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[18:50] | I can only diagnose her. | 我只能告诉你她的诊断结果 |
[18:54] | Attachment disorder, | 感情障碍 |
[18:55] | the inability to form real, lasting relationships. | 无法建立真正的 长远的关系 |
[19:00] | They push everyone away, | 他们会把身边的人全部推开 |
[19:02] | and fixate on a single person. | 然后专注于某个人 |
[19:04] | Someone they feel mirrors their emotional state. | 某个他们觉得能映射出自身情感的人 |
[19:07] | How do I stop her? | 我该怎么阻止她 |
[19:10] | Give her the connection that she craves– | 和她建立她一直渴望得到的关系 |
[19:13] | honesty, sincerity… | 真诚又发自内心 |
[19:17] | If you lie to her, | 如果你对她撒谎 |
[19:19] | she’ll know. | 她看得出来 |
[19:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:23] | If you’ll permit a professional observation… | 请允许我从专业的观测角度说句话 |
[19:28] | you could use a little therapy yourself. | 你自己可能也需要些治疗 |
[19:30] | What gives you that impression? | 你为什么这么认为 |
[19:31] | You mean, apart from the mask | 你觉得那面具 |
[19:34] | and the Robin Hood costume? | 和罗宾汉服还不足以说明一切吗 |
[19:46] | Shouldn’t we get out and look around | 咱们不该出去看看吗 |
[19:48] | Or, I don’t know, something? | 我说不好 干点别的事 |
[19:50] | In this place, at this hour? | 此时此刻吗 |
[19:53] | That’s a very efficient way to get yourself killed. | 这真是自杀的好方法 |
[19:57] | Feel free. | 请你自便 |
[19:59] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[20:00] | That’s… we’ll wait, then. | 那咱们等着吧 |
[20:05] | “Gaijin.” | “外国人” |
[20:07] | What? | 什么 |
[20:09] | Maseo called me that before he left, | 马赛欧走之前这么叫过我 |
[20:11] | and I looked it up, but it wasn’t in my Chinese dictionary. | 然后我查了一下 发现中文字典里找不到 |
[20:16] | Because it’s Japanese. | 因为那是日文 |
[20:18] | It means “foreigner.” | 意思是”外国人” |
[20:21] | Outsider. | 局外人 |
[20:24] | You. | 就是你 |
[20:25] | It means you, too. | 你也一样 |
[20:27] | You’re Japanese, living in Hong Kong. | 你是日本人 却住在香港 |
[20:33] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:38] | Why did you leave Japan? | 你为什么要离开日本 |
[20:42] | It wasn’t safe for us there. | 我们在那里不安全 |
[20:45] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:49] | We upset some very powerful, | 我们招惹了一些很有势力 |
[20:51] | very dangerous men. | 很危险的人 |
[20:54] | Who? | 谁 |
[20:56] | You ask a lot of questions. | 你问得太多了 |
[20:58] | That’s what your husband says. | 你老公也这么说我 |
[21:02] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[21:05] | Shu Gang. Rivals of the Triad. | 书刚 三合会的死对头 |
[21:07] | They control this port. | 他们掌管着这个码头 |
[21:09] | So they know what happened to Maseo. | 所以他们知道马赛欧怎么了 |
[21:12] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:15] | Only one way to find out. | 只有一种方法能找出答案了 |
[21:28] | Hey, I don’t want any trouble! | 我不想惹麻烦 |
[21:41] | What happened to the thing? | 那东西呢 |
[21:45] | You are ridiculous. | 你真是令人难以置信 |
[21:47] | Which I mean in a…good way. | 我是指好的方面 |
[21:50] | That’s…not creepy. | 不是吓人的方面 |
[21:53] | You look beautiful. | 你美极了 |
[21:55] | I think it’s the dress. | 应该是裙子的功劳 |
[21:57] | The dress is actually missing something. | 这裙子其实还缺了点什么 |
[21:58] | Oh, no, I forgot to do up the zipper again? | 不是吧 我又忘了拉拉链了吗 |
[22:01] | I always do that. | 我老是这样 |
[22:06] | Oh, no, I can’t wear that. | 不行 我不能戴上这个 |
[22:08] | I’m not even sure I’m supposed to be looking at it. | 我都不确定我是否能直视它 |
[22:11] | Well, I had to put down a $10,000 security deposit | 为了借用这个一晚上 |
[22:13] | just to borrow it for the evening, so | 我可是花了一万的保证金 |
[22:15] | one of us should wear it. | 所以咱俩必须有一个得戴上它 |
[22:16] | And diamonds aren’t really my thing. | 而我不是特别热衷于钻石 |
[22:18] | I appreciate it, but I think I would | 我心领了 可是我觉得 |
[22:21] | feel strange wearing a million dollar necklace. | 戴着价值百万的项链感觉怪怪的 |
[22:24] | Oh, don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[22:26] | It’s not worth a million dollars. | 这项链没到一百万 |
[22:33] | I think it was actually appraised for | 我记得它的价值是 |
[22:35] | $10 million. | 一千万吧 |
[22:37] | So… | 所以说 |
[22:41] | There you go. | 戴好了 |
[22:42] | That’s better. | 这样好多了 |
[22:46] | Where you been? | 你去哪了 |
[22:47] | You don’t call, you don’t write. | 不打电话 又不留消息 |
[22:50] | I’ve been busy, busy, busy. | 我一直超级超级忙 |
[22:55] | You look good. | 你看上去不错 |
[22:57] | Business before pleasure. | 工作在前享乐在后哦 |
[23:03] | First I located every crime scene | 我先标出了过去六个月内 |
[23:04] | the arrow’s been spotted at in the past six months. | 绿箭出现过的所有犯罪现场 |
[23:07] | Now the magic part– | 现在 魔术时间到 |
[23:08] | I created an algorithm, | 我做了一个算法 |
[23:09] | calculated the average amount of time | 计算出绿箭要赶到 |
[23:11] | it takes the Arrow to reach a crime scene, | 犯罪现场的平均时间 |
[23:13] | triangulated that by the distance to said scene… | 再利用距离和犯罪现场位置进行三角定位后 |
[23:19] | Genius, right? | 是不是很有才 |
[23:21] | I wonder why no one thought to do it before. | 真奇怪之前为什么没人想过这么做 |
[23:23] | Now obviously, I can’t pinpoint the exact block, but, | 很显然 我不能保证这定位百分百准确 |
[23:27] | there’s no doubt your guy hangs his hat | 但你们绝对能在那块地方 |
[23:29] | or his hoodie Somewhere in this area. | 找到他的踪迹 |
[23:32] | And you’re sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[23:34] | Statistical correlations do not lie. | 统计相关性可不会说谎 |
[23:37] | Now… | 现在 |
[23:40] | what was this about pleasure? | 享乐的事情怎么说 |
[23:53] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:57] | I’m spoken for. | 我心里早就有人了 |
[24:10] | How’d it go with Cutter’s shrink? | 卡特的医生怎么说 |
[24:13] | There’s a reason I’m not in therapy. | 我不去做治疗是有原因的 |
[24:19] | – Detective. – Your new girlfriend | -警探 -你新交的女朋友 |
[24:21] | just put another heart-shaped arrow | 刚刚又把一支心形箭头 |
[24:22] | in the neck of one of her old CIs. | 插在她过去线人的脖子上 |
[24:25] | Who was he? | 是谁 |
[24:26] | Kirby Bates. | 卡比·贝茨 |
[24:28] | Some kind of computer expt | 一位电脑专家 |
[24:29] | holed up in a flop house north of Amsterdam. | 躲在阿姆斯特丹北部的一间废屋里 |
[24:32] | Did a five year bit in Iron Heights | 因窃取了几百万的信用卡密码 |
[24:33] | for stealing a couple of million credit card pin numbers. | 在铁山监狱蹲了五年牢 |
[24:36] | What did Bates do for her? | 贝茨帮她做过什么 |
[24:37] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[24:39] | Everything here is smashed to pieces. | 这里的一切都被打烂了 |
[24:41] | But smart money says, | 就目前的迹象来说 |
[24:42] | whatever Carrie Cutter’s planning next, | 不管卡丽·卡特下一步有何计划 |
[24:44] | you’re not going to like it. | 都不会是你喜欢的 |
[24:45] | Thanks, Detective. | 谢谢你 警探 |
[24:48] | We need Felicity here. | 我们需要费利西蒂的技术支持 |
[24:50] | Oliver, she’s still at dinner with– | 奥利弗 她还在和人吃晚餐 |
[24:51] | I don’t care where she is! We need her here. | 我不管她在哪 我们现在需要她 |
[24:53] | You mean, you need her to be any place where Ray Palmer isn’t. | 你是说你不想让她和雷·帕尔默待在一起 |
[24:56] | It’s not the time, Diggle. | 现在没时间说这件事 狄格尔 |
[24:57] | Oliver, you’re in the field without your head on straight. | 奥利弗 你这样的情绪不适合出去应战 |
[25:00] | I think this is exactly the time. | 所以我认为现在说这件事最合适 |
[25:01] | – I’ve got it handled. – Doesn’t look that way to me. | -我已经处理好了 -在我看来你没有 |
[25:04] | What do you want me to say? | 你要我说什么 |
[25:07] | Yes, | 没错 |
[25:08] | it bothers me that she is out to dinner with Palmer. | 她和帕尔默共进晚餐让我很心烦 |
[25:11] | Yes, | 没错 |
[25:12] | it bothers me that apparently she is just moving on with her life, | 显然她已经开始了新生活这一点也让我很心烦 |
[25:15] | But I made a decision! She did, too. | 但我已经做出了决定 她也是 |
[25:18] | And– | 而 |
[25:23] | I just…I want her to be happy. | 我只是…想她得到幸福 |
[25:25] | If that were true… | 如果真是这样 |
[25:27] | you’d be with her, man. | 你就和她在一起了 |
[25:30] | – Where you going? – Flop house on Amsterdam. | -你去哪 -阿姆斯特丹废屋 |
[25:32] | They’re long gone by now. | 他们早就跑了 |
[25:33] | Maybe she didn’t get that far! | 也许她还没跑远 |
[25:53] | I’m here looking for my husband. | 我是来找我丈夫的 |
[25:55] | Thin beard, long hair, | 留着一小撮胡子 长头发 |
[25:57] | Japanese. | 日本人 |
[25:58] | Don’t know any Japanese. | 没见过任何日本人 |
[26:01] | Try again. | 再说一次 |
[26:02] | I don’t know anything! | 我什么也不知道 |
[26:03] | A.R.G.U.S. | 超能力联合调查组 |
[26:05] | Does that mean something to you? | 听说过这名字吗 |
[26:07] | I don’t know anything! | 我什么也不知道 |
[26:11] | Except… | 除了 |
[26:13] | three men, this A.R.G.U.S., they work for them. | 有三个人 为这个超能力联合调查组工作 |
[26:16] | Worked. | 工作过 |
[26:18] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[26:22] | They’re all dead. | 他们都死了 |
[26:24] | Killed by Triad, | 被三合会杀了 |
[26:25] | a few hours ago. | 就在几个小时之前 |
[26:37] | – Mr. Gardner. – Ray Palmer. | -加德纳先生 -我是雷·帕尔默 |
[26:39] | Good. Mrs. Gardner. | 你好 加德纳夫人 |
[26:40] | This is Felicity Smoak, | 这位是费利西蒂·斯莫克 |
[26:42] | Vice president of Palmer Technologies. | 帕尔默科技的副总裁 |
[26:43] | – Hello. – Pleasure. | -你好 -幸会 |
[26:44] | Thank you for sitting down with us tonight. | 谢谢你们今晚来与我们一起共进晚餐 |
[26:46] | Well, I’m always happy to enjoy a good meal. | 我总是乐于享受美食 |
[26:48] | And I’m very impressed with your background. | 而且你的背景让我印象非常深刻 |
[26:51] | But I have no plans of selling my Nevada holding. | 但我不打算出售我在内华达洲的股份 |
[26:54] | The night is still young. | 夜色尚早 |
[26:56] | Shall we sit down? We have a lot to discuss. | 不如坐下吧 我们有很多事要谈 |
[27:00] | As you said, the night is young. | 正如你所说 夜色尚早 |
[27:03] | But I don’t like to talk business until at least the entre. | 但是我不喜欢一坐下就立刻谈公事 |
[27:30] | Maybe the DJ got confused | 也许那DJ没搞清楚状况 |
[27:32] | and he thinks he’s at a rave. | 他以为自己在狂欢舞会上 |
[27:34] | I think my ears are bleeding. | 我的耳朵快聋掉了 |
[27:40] | Excuse me, I’m sorry, I– | 打扰一下 抱歉 我 |
[27:42] | You’re fired. | 你被解雇了 |
[27:43] | What about the rest of the night? | 那今晚剩下的时间呢 |
[27:44] | I think my Spotify playlist | 我想我的声破天列表里的歌曲 |
[27:45] | is a better option than you right now. | 都比你现在打的好听 |
[27:48] | Whatever. | 随便你 |
[27:52] | Need some help? | 要帮忙吗 |
[27:54] | Just when I thought the night couldn’t get any worse. | 我还以为今晚不会变得更糟了呢 |
[27:56] | Thought I’d swing by, | 我只是想过来一趟 |
[27:58] | see what kind of trainwreck this would be. | 看看这里会是怎样的烂摊子 |
[28:00] | Oh, did I say trainwreck? Because this is… | 我刚说烂摊子了吗 因为这简直是 |
[28:03] | Pow! | 炸开锅了啊 |
[28:04] | You know, I’m glad you’re enjoying yourself. | 很高兴你自得其乐 |
[28:06] | Yeah. I think I’m the only one. | 是啊 看来我是唯一一个乐着的 |
[28:09] | Oh, I just remembered– I own a bar. | 我刚刚想起 我才是酒吧老板 |
[28:12] | Half the gate and guaranteed gigs four times a week. | 一半门票归我 并且保证一周四次演出 |
[28:16] | – Two times a week. – Three. | -一周两次 -三次 |
[28:19] | Fine. Just get these people dancing. | 好吧 让这些客人舞动起来 |
[28:39] | Obviously, the progeneration of certain minerals | 显然某些特定矿物质的生长 |
[28:42] | can’t be accounted for by simple elemental cohesion. | 不能归因为简单的元素内聚力 |
[28:45] | I am so sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[28:46] | I had to help a co-worker with a thing. | 刚刚我不得不去帮助我的同事 |
[28:49] | I had to have them take the steak knives away. | 我不得不让服务员把牛排刀一起收走了 |
[28:51] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[28:53] | Mr. Gardner, did Ray have a chance to tell you | 加德纳先生 雷有没有告诉你 |
[28:55] | about his plans for your mineral deposits in Nevada? | 他对你在内华达洲矿床地质的计划呢 |
[28:58] | No, Miss Smoak, as I mentioned, | 没有 斯莫克小姐 我说过 |
[29:00] | I’m not interested in selling. | 我对销售没兴趣 |
[29:01] | Please, call me Felicity. | 请叫我费利西蒂 |
[29:04] | And I don’t blame you for not wanting to sell Ray your mine. | 你不想把矿卖给雷 这我不怪你 |
[29:08] | Because you don’t know what his plans are. | 因为你还不知道他的计划 |
[29:13] | The thing about Ray is, he’s not… | 雷 他并不是 |
[29:16] | a businessman. | 商人 |
[29:18] | Businessmen make deals. | 商人做生意 |
[29:20] | They make money. | 他们只想赚钱 |
[29:22] | What Ray is, is… | 而雷… |
[29:26] | something else entirely. | 和他们完全不同 |
[29:29] | Perhaps you can enlighten us. | 也许你可以跟我们说说 |
[29:32] | He inspires. | 他激励着人们 |
[29:34] | Ray isn’t interested in making money. | 雷对赚钱不感兴趣 |
[29:37] | He’s interested in making the world a better place. | 他感兴趣的是 让世界变得更美好 |
[29:41] | So if Ray wants your mine, | 所以如果雷想买你的矿 |
[29:46] | believe me, | 相信我 |
[29:48] | it’s because he’s going to put it to the kind of use | 那是因为他会用这座矿 |
[29:50] | that’s going to make you proud. | 做些让你为之骄傲的事 |
[29:58] | Yeah? | 说吧 |
[29:59] | I spoke with Felicity. | 我跟费利西蒂聊了 |
[30:01] | I got her to remote access that laptop. | 我让她远程接入了那台笔记本电脑 |
[30:03] | The last thing Cutter was looking at was a map. | 卡特最后浏览的是一张地图 |
[30:05] | And Oliver, Verdant was marked on it. | 而且奥利弗 威登被标记在上面了 |
[30:08] | Felicity was also able to | 费利西蒂还从笔记本电脑上 |
[30:09] | retrieve Cutter’s phone signal from the laptop. | 恢复了卡特的手机信号 |
[30:12] | Ok, patch me through, and then get upstairs | 好的 帮我接通 然后上楼 |
[30:14] | and do not take your eyes off of Thea, do you understand? | 看好西娅 懂吗 |
[30:16] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[30:31] | One Cupid’s Kiss. | 一杯丘比特之吻 |
[30:39] | Delicious. | 味道不错 |
[30:45] | – Hello? – It’s me. | -喂 -是我 |
[30:48] | I have to admit, | 我必须承认 |
[30:50] | I didn’t think a club would be your kind of scene. | 我觉得酒吧不是你的菜 |
[30:53] | You’re always surprising me. | 你总是会给我惊喜 |
[30:56] | I’m not there. | 我不在那 |
[30:57] | Why don’t I believe you? | 我怎么会不相信你 |
[30:59] | You want to meet me, fine. | 你想见我 可以 |
[31:01] | I will meet you anywhere but that club. | 但除了那家酒吧 在哪见都可以 |
[31:04] | So you’re asking me out. | 那么 你现在是在约我吗 |
[31:05] | Where do you want to meet, Carrie? | 你想在哪见 卡丽 |
[31:07] | I know a place. Our special spot. | 我知道个地方 一个特别的地方 |
[31:12] | But you listen to me, lover. | 但是听好了 我的心肝 |
[31:15] | I’ve been burned before. | 我以前上过当 |
[31:16] | And if you’re playing me, | 而如果你敢耍我 |
[31:18] | I promise you, I’ll come back here | 我保证 我会回到这里 |
[31:20] | and kill everyone in this place. | 杀光这里所有的人 |
[31:38] | Dig, you there? | 狄格 你在听吗 |
[31:40] | And me. Me being Felicity. | 还有我 我是费利西蒂 |
[31:42] | – What’s your 20? – Subway stop downtown. | -你在哪 -市中心地铁站 |
[31:44] | Why did Cutter have you meet her there? | 卡特为什么要你去那见她 |
[31:54] | Because this is where I saved her. | 因为我就是在这里救了她 |
[32:00] | Hello, lover. | 你好 我的爱人 |
[32:01] | I’m not your lover. | 我不是你的爱人 |
[32:03] | Well, maybe not yet, | 也许暂时还不是 |
[32:05] | but after one night with me, that’ll all change. | 但只要跟我过一夜 一切都会改变的 |
[32:09] | I promise. | 我向你保证 |
[32:10] | Carrie, I’m here to help you, | 卡丽 我来是想帮你 |
[32:12] | because you’re not well. | 因为你有点走火入魔 |
[32:13] | Don’t ever say that again. | 不许再这么说了 |
[32:15] | You sound like that shrink that they sent me to. | 你的口气就像他们送我去看的那个心理医生 |
[32:18] | I spoke to her. | 我跟她谈过了 |
[32:21] | You talked to that psycho? | 你跟那个疯子谈过 |
[32:23] | She just wanted me to take pills, pills, pills. | 她只想让我吃药 吃药 吃药 |
[32:26] | She thinks that love is a disease. | 她认为爱是一种病 |
[32:29] | But it’s not. | 可其实不然 |
[32:32] | Love is the cure. | 爱是一种治愈 |
[32:34] | Well, I’m not the man you think I am. | 我并非你想象的那种人 |
[32:38] | You’re a hero… | 你是英雄 |
[32:40] | Who saved me. | 你救了我 |
[32:45] | I understand that you’re hurting. | 我懂你的痛苦 |
[32:49] | And I know what it’s like to want someone… | 我也懂得想和某人在一起 |
[32:53] | but not be able to be with them. | 却无法实现的那种感觉 |
[32:56] | How you wish things can be different, but they can’t. | 我总希望会有所改变 可是不能 |
[32:59] | I can’t be with you. | 我不能跟你在一起 |
[33:02] | I can’t be with anyone. | 不能跟任何人在一起 |
[33:04] | I have to be alone. | 我必须孑然一身 |
[33:09] | No, you don’t. | 不 才不是 |
[33:11] | You’re a liar! | 你是个骗子 |
[33:19] | I don’t want to hurt you! | 我不想伤害你 |
[33:21] | You already have. | 可你已经伤害我了 |
[33:46] | It’s over, Carrie. | 结束了 卡丽 |
[33:51] | I guess it’s true what they say– | 我想他们说的是真的 |
[33:53] | You only hurt the ones you love. | 你只伤害自己所爱的人 |
[34:02] | Oliver? Get him back. Oliver! | 奥利弗 快找到他 奥利弗 |
[34:16] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[34:17] | But if I can’t have you– | 可如果我不能拥有你 |
[34:18] | Carrie, think about this! | 卡丽 好好想想 |
[34:20] | I didn’t want it to end this way. | 我也不想有这种结局 |
[34:23] | I guess I don’t handle rejection very well. | 我猜我可能不懂如何面对拒绝 |
[34:26] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不用这样做 |
[34:31] | I do. | 我必须这样做 |
[34:34] | But at least this way, | 但至少这样 |
[34:36] | we can be together. | 我们能长相厮守 |
[34:39] | For eternity. | 永不分离 |
[34:58] | I knew you loved me. | 我就知道你是爱我的 |
[35:08] | Well, it’s done. | 搞定了 |
[35:10] | Lyla said Cutter’s even nuttier than the last woman | 莱拉说卡特比自杀小队里上一个女人 |
[35:12] | they had in the suicide squad. | 还要疯狂 |
[35:16] | You sure this was a good idea, | 你确定把她交给沃勒 |
[35:17] | handing her over to Waller? | 是个好主意吗 |
[35:18] | Iron Heights isn’t right for her. | 铁山监狱不适合她 |
[35:21] | At least, on the squad, | 她在小队里 |
[35:24] | she can make a difference. | 至少有点用处 |
[35:28] | Lyla is preparing a late dinner, | 莱拉正在准备晚餐 |
[35:30] | if you want to join. | 你想一起去吃吗 |
[35:31] | No. | 不了 |
[35:33] | No, I’m good, thank you. | 不用 谢谢 |
[35:36] | Listen, Oliver… | 听我说 奥利弗 |
[35:38] | Felicity heard what you said to Cutter. | 费利西蒂听到你对卡特说的话了 |
[35:40] | About being alone. | 关于必须一个人的那些话 |
[35:43] | If her reaction was any indication, | 如果她的反应说明了什么 |
[35:45] | she does not want to be. | 那就是她不想独自一个人 |
[35:48] | You got to tell her how you feel | 你得趁现在还不晚 |
[35:50] | before it’s too late. | 告诉她你的感受 |
[35:55] | It’s just food for thought. | 你好好想想吧 |
[36:08] | What do I tell him? | 我跟他说什么 |
[36:11] | How do I tell my son his father is dead? | 我要怎么跟自己儿子说他父亲死了 |
[36:23] | Where have you two been? | 你们两个去哪里了 |
[36:30] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[36:32] | You’re home. | 你回家了 |
[36:34] | I was so worried. | 我都担心死你了 |
[36:36] | I know. I’m sorry. I should have called. | 我知道 对不起 我应该给你打电话的 |
[36:38] | Waller changed my orders and brought me in. | 沃勒给我下了其它命令让我回来了 |
[36:41] | We were on lockdown tonight | 今晚我们戒严封锁 |
[36:42] | because three agents got killed. | 有三个特工被杀害了 |
[36:47] | Gross! | 好恶心 |
[36:51] | Akio, get over here. | 绍夫 过来 |
[37:15] | Pretty good gate tonight. | 今晚收入不错啊 |
[37:18] | You’re never going to let me forget this, are you? | 你是绝对不会让我忘记这个的对不对 |
[37:20] | You have to admit, I did save your ass. | 你得承认 是我救了你 |
[37:23] | God, your modesty, it’s– it’s so refreshing. | 天哪 你总是这么谦虚啊 |
[37:27] | You know, you’re really cute when you’re sarcastic. | 知道吗 你讽刺人的时候真的很可爱 |
[37:32] | Half the gate, as agreed. | 分你一半 我们说好的 |
[37:44] | Keep the money. | 你留着吧 |
[37:46] | My grand reopening gift to you. | 算是我给你的重新开张大礼吧 |
[37:48] | See you next week. | 下周见 |
[37:56] | I thought I might find you here. | 我就知道你在这里 |
[37:58] | I thought I’d get a jump on that server encryption you asked for. | 我想先着手弄你要加密的那个服务器 |
[38:01] | Trying to, | 我想 |
[38:02] | you know, make up for ruining the deal tonight. | 弥补一下今晚我坏的事 |
[38:05] | Your definition of ruin is vastly different from mine. | 你对”坏事”的定义跟我的很不一样啊 |
[38:08] | Gardner’s going to sell. | 加德纳同意卖了 |
[38:10] | That’s amazing! | 太棒了 |
[38:11] | It’s all thanks to you. | 多亏了你 |
[38:16] | But really, I should be thanking you. | 但是其实我该谢谢你 |
[38:20] | I mean, not just for the new job, | 不止谢谢你给我了份新工作 |
[38:22] | but for this amazing, expensive necklace. | 还得谢谢你送我这条昂贵的项链 |
[38:27] | You have to take it back, don’t you? | 你得要回去对不对 |
[38:29] | Yeah, kind of do. | 好像是的 |
[38:32] | Here, let me help you. | 我帮你取下来 |
[38:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:37] | You know, Felicity Smoak, | 费利西蒂·斯莫克 |
[38:39] | you’re different from anyone I’ve ever met. | 你跟我以前遇到过的人都不一样 |
[38:43] | And you deserve all those things, and more. | 你应该得到那些东西 甚至更多 |
[39:04] | I’m–I’m sorry, I, um… | 对不起 我… |
[39:06] | I meant to keep tonight platonic. Ahh… | 我本想让今晚柏拉图一点的… |
[39:11] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[39:11] | Ray? | 雷 |
[39:15] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[39:18] | OK. | 好 |
[39:39] | Are you OK? | 你没事吧 |
[39:41] | Not really. | 并不是 |
[39:45] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[39:47] | Not really. | 我也不好 |
[39:50] | Come on. | 过来 |
[39:52] | Where we going? | 我们去哪里 |
[39:53] | For something we both need. | 去找我们都需要的东西 |
[40:02] | I know it’s late, but, um– | 我知道现在很晚了 但是… |
[40:04] | Hey, that was the invitation. | 就是邀请你们晚来的 |
[40:06] | Something smells good. | 好香啊 |
[40:08] | – Thank you. – Hi. | -谢谢 -你好 |
[40:11] | Come on in. | 快请进 |
[40:20] | Yep, I just sent the notarized transfer of ownership | 对 我刚把经过公证的所有权转让书 |
[40:23] | to Gardner’s attorney. | 发给加德纳的律师 |
[40:24] | Now listen, I want to get a jump | 听着 我想要 |
[40:26] | on the mining operations immediately. | 直接开始采矿 |
[40:28] | Let me know as soon as the first | 矮星合金一旦提取出来 |
[40:29] | of the dwarf star alloy is extracted. | 马上告诉我 |
[40:32] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[41:24] | Whoever you are, back off! | 不管你是谁 给我闪开 |
[41:32] | Sorry to do this to you, | 抱歉这么对你 |
[41:33] | but you have something I need. | 但是你有我需要的东西 |
[41:43] | See, that’s the thing about our work… | 这就是我们工作的奇妙之处… |
[41:53] | It always come back to haunt you. | 它总会回来 你无法逃脱 |