时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Oliver Queen. | 我是奥利弗·奎恩 |
[00:03] | After five years in hell, | 五年里 我被困在地狱一般的小岛上 |
[00:05] | I have come home with only one goal, | 我回来只有一个目标 |
[00:08] | to save my city. | 拯救我的城市 |
[00:10] | Now others have joined my crusade. | 现在其他人也加入我的事业中了 |
[00:12] | To them, I am Oliver Queen. | 对他们来说 我是奥利弗·奎恩 |
[00:15] | To the rest of Starling City, | 但对星城的其他人来说 |
[00:17] | I am someone else. | 我是另一个人 |
[00:19] | I am something else. | 我是另一个存在 |
[00:22] | Previously, on “Arrow”… | 《绿箭》前情回顾 |
[00:24] | My sister. She was murdered. | 我妹妹 她被人谋杀了 |
[00:25] | And I can’t tell anyone. | 可我不能告诉其他人 |
[00:26] | See, before, Laurel, you were swinging at your sister’s killer. | 劳蕾尔 之前你一直在寻找杀你妹妹的凶手 |
[00:29] | Don’t train for that. All right, train for yourself. | 不要为了那个来训练 为你自己训练 |
[00:32] | The serum that you were exposed to, | 注射到你体内的血清 |
[00:34] | it changes your body but it also warps your mind. | 改变了你的身体 也扭曲了你的思想 |
[00:37] | You’re not moving very quickly this morning. | 今早你的速度不够快 |
[00:38] | I just didn’t sleep much last night. | 我昨晚没怎么睡 |
[00:43] | What are you doing here? | 你在干什么 |
[00:55] | Roy! | 罗伊 |
[00:57] | Where’d you go? | 你在想什么 |
[00:59] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[01:00] | Get your head in the game. | 集中注意力 |
[01:03] | We’re in position. | 我们已经到位了 |
[01:04] | So is the Culebra Cartel and their gazillion pounds of heroin. | 卡莱布拉·卡特尔也已经带着大量海洛因来了 |
[01:07] | They all showed up about 30 minutes ago | 他们30分钟前就已经出现在你们的位置 |
[01:09] | and they haven’t moved from your location. | 到现在为止都没有离开 |
[01:11] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[01:12] | No sentries outside. | 门口没有人把守 |
[01:14] | If we’re going to do this, we need to do it now. | 如果我们打算管这事 现在就得开始了 |
[01:16] | I’ve got north entrance, Dig’s got south. | 我从北边入口进去 狄格从南边进去 |
[01:18] | – Roy. – East. | -罗伊 -我从东边进去 |
[01:19] | The roof. | 你去屋顶 |
[01:21] | You’re on over watch. | 你来负责高空俯视 |
[01:22] | The Culebras get their weapons from the Bratva. | 卡布莱拉这帮人的武器是从布莱特瓦弄来的 |
[01:24] | All military grade. | 全部都是军事级武器 |
[01:26] | I’ve got your backs. | 我已经准备好了 |
[01:28] | Let’s do this. | 开始行动吧 |
[01:32] | South is clear. | 南边入口没问题 |
[01:35] | Nobody’s home. | 这里没人 |
[01:41] | Roof’s clear. | 屋顶也没问题 |
[01:46] | North is empty, too. | 北边入口也没人看守 |
[01:47] | That doesn’t make sense. They all showed up | 这说不通啊 他们半小时前就到了 |
[01:48] | half an hour ago and never left. | 而且没有离开过 |
[01:50] | They are in there somewhere. | 他们一定躲在某处 |
[02:04] | Looks like somebody beat us here. | 看来有人动作比我们快啊 |
[02:08] | There’s at least a few million dollars worth of heroin. | 这些海洛因至少值几百万美金 |
[02:22] | He took Paco. | 他带走了帕科 |
[02:25] | Whoever did this ignored the drugs, | 不管是谁干的 他没带走毒品 |
[02:28] | took a gang member. | 却带走了一名黑帮成员 |
[02:31] | This was personal. | 这是私人恩怨 |
[02:32] | Yeah, more than that. | 应该不止这么简单 |
[02:35] | Whoever did this was trying to send a message. | 干这事的人想要发出一条信息 |
[02:40] | I think I know what it is. | 我想我知道是什么信息了 |
[02:57] | Guilty. Well, yeah. | 有罪 那确实 |
[02:59] | The Culebras are the bloodiest gang in Starling. | 卡莱布拉可是星城最残忍的黑帮 |
[03:01] | Who’s the second bloodiest? | 那谁是第二残忍的 |
[03:03] | Culebras have a long standing rivalry with the Los Halcones. | 卡莱布拉和洛斯·阿尔孔积怨已久 |
[03:05] | Thought you said this was personal, not business. | 我记得你说过这是私人恩怨 而非生意上 |
[03:07] | And Paco? | 那这个帕科呢 |
[03:08] | There are only 86,000 Pacos in Starling, | 星城只有八万六千个人叫帕科 |
[03:11] | give or take 5,000 for a few nicknames. | 其中大概五千个是别名 |
[03:13] | Something tells me that the Culebra’s | 我的直觉告诉我 卡莱布拉的帮派积怨 |
[03:14] | long standing rivals will narrow that down for us. | 可以帮我们缩小搜索范围 |
[03:16] | You know, when we find Paco, he’ll be too dead to say anything. | 等我们找到帕科的时候他估计已经死了 |
[03:19] | I’m not looking for him. I’m looking for whoever did this. | 我找的不是他 我要找的是这个始作俑者 |
[03:22] | I will handle this. | 我会处理的 |
[03:24] | Take the rest of the night. | 你去休息吧 |
[03:25] | I’ll back you up. | 我来帮你 |
[03:26] | Not dead on your feet, you won’t. | 你这副筋疲力尽的样子 根本帮不了我 |
[03:28] | I’m sorry. I know I’ve been a little out of it recently. | 抱歉 我知道我最近有点心不在焉 |
[03:30] | Don’t be sorry. Be rested. | 不要说抱歉 好好休息吧 |
[03:33] | I wouldn’t be much of a teacher | 如果你因为反应迟钝 |
[03:34] | if I let you get killed because your reaction time is slow, ok? | 招致杀身之祸 那我就不是个好老师了 |
[03:40] | Dig. | 狄格 |
[03:42] | There are a lot of Halcones members in Starling City. | 星城有很多阿尔孔的成员 |
[03:45] | How about I take the ones north of Tenth Street. | 要不我们先从十街北边的窝点开始 |
[03:55] | You know, we’ve been waiting here an hour. | 我们已经在这里等了一个小时了 |
[03:57] | After walking around the block five times. | 之前还绕着这片区域走了五遍 |
[04:00] | We need to work on your patience. | 你得好好培养自己的耐心 |
[04:02] | Where is this guy? And more importantly, | 这人到底在哪 更重要的是 |
[04:05] | how is he going to help us find out what this | 他要怎么帮我们找出谁是 |
[04:08] | China white person is– | 车百威 |
[04:09] | – Chien Na Wei. – Whatever! | -她叫钱娜维 -随便啦 |
[04:11] | How is he going to help | 他要怎么帮我们 |
[04:12] | us find out what she’s doing in Hong Kong? | 搞清楚她在香港做什么 |
[04:14] | Waller hasn’t been able to locate Chien Na Wei | 沃勒一直找不到钱娜维 |
[04:17] | because she avoids using any traceable forms of communication. | 因为她用无法追踪的通讯方式躲开了我们 |
[04:20] | So he’s the target now? | 所以现在这个人是我们的目标 |
[04:22] | He’s her delivery guy. | 他只是帮她送信而已 |
[04:23] | Her courier. But he’s not a target. | 他是送信人 不过他不是目标 |
[04:26] | Waller doesn’t want you to kill him. | 沃勒没想让你杀了他 |
[04:27] | That’s refreshing. | 你这么说我如释重负 |
[04:30] | They’ll use a dead drop. | 他们会用一个情报点 |
[04:32] | Leave behind information for Chien’s network. | 为钱的行动网络留下信息 |
[04:35] | Information Waller intercepts. | 而沃勒想要截取这个信息 |
[04:36] | I see him. | 我看见他了 |
[04:43] | Stay on bluetooth. | 保持蓝牙通讯 |
[04:44] | I’ll be right behind you. | 我就在你后面 |
[04:52] | What was that? | 怎么了 |
[04:54] | Did he make you? | 他认出你了吗 |
[04:56] | Yeah, I think he did. | 我想是的 |
[05:14] | He’s gone. Where is it? | 他已经死了 东西呢 |
[05:16] | – Where’s what? – The envelope. | -什么东西 -那个信封 |
[05:18] | The message. We need it! | 信封里面的信息 我们需要它 |
[05:20] | He must have stashed it somewhere | 一定是你追他的时候 |
[05:21] | while you were chasing him. | 他把信封塞到别的地方了 |
[05:22] | I didn’t see him stash anything! | 我没看见他往别处塞任何东西 |
[05:24] | Yes, you did. | 你肯定看见了 |
[05:26] | You just don’t know it yet. | 你只是没意识到而已 |
[05:31] | That’s not bad. | 还不赖嘛 |
[05:32] | Yeah. It’s better than not bad. | 是啊 何止是不赖 |
[05:42] | What the hell was that?! | 你这又算什么 |
[05:43] | Today’s lesson. | 这是今天的课 |
[05:44] | Fighting’s about being surprised and not getting rattled. | 打斗的关键在于受到偷袭时不要乱了阵脚 |
[05:47] | You look rattled. | 你的阵脚已经乱了 |
[05:48] | Try angry. | 是愤怒才对 |
[05:50] | Another lesson, then. | 那就再教你一点 |
[05:52] | It’s not about you getting knocked to the mat. | 重点不在于你是怎么被打倒的 |
[05:54] | It’s if you get up. | 而在于你能否再爬起来 |
[05:56] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[05:57] | Then let’s go again. | 那我们就再来一次 |
[06:01] | Not tonight. All right? | 今晚就算了 好吗 |
[06:03] | I got to close up shop. | 我要关门了 |
[06:05] | And you need to get some rest. | 而且你需要休息 |
[06:07] | Let those muscles recover. | 让你的肌肉有时间恢复 |
[06:09] | Make sure you get some protein within the hour, all right? | 一定要在一小时内补充蛋白质 知道吗 |
[06:12] | Yeah, egg whites. They’re my new bff. | 知道 鸡蛋清 它们是我的新闺蜜 |
[06:14] | Oh, that’s disgusting. | 那可真恶心 |
[06:16] | No, no, no, two blocks from here– | 不不 距离这里两个街区 |
[06:18] | Korean tacos. | 有家韩式烤肉卷 |
[06:20] | – Korean tacos? – Trust me. | -韩国烤肉卷 -相信我 |
[06:22] | They’re heaven. Come on, I’m buying. | 美味至极 来吧 我请客 |
[06:27] | Can I ask you a question? | 我能问你一个问题吗 |
[06:28] | You just did. | 你已经问了 |
[06:29] | Kidding. What? | 逗你呢 什么事 |
[06:32] | You know how to do a blood test, right? | 你知道怎么检测血液 是吗 |
[06:33] | I know just enough to make me dangerous. | 我知道的足以让我变得危险 |
[06:35] | And, well, me holding a syringe, | 而且我拿着注射器 |
[06:37] | well, that makes me more dangerous. | 这使我更加危险 |
[06:39] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[06:41] | I need you to test my blood. | 我要你检测一下我的血液 |
[06:43] | For what? And don’t say STDS, | 为什么 别告诉我是为检查性病 |
[06:45] | because that would be crossing a line. | 因为那就太过了 |
[06:47] | For Mirakuru. | 是检测米拉库鲁 |
[06:49] | I don’t need to check you for traces of Mirakuru. | 我不需要为你检测米拉库鲁 |
[06:51] | You were cured. | 你已经痊愈了 |
[06:53] | I know, I– | 我知道 我… |
[06:54] | If this is about your sleep problems, | 如果是关于你的睡眠问题 |
[06:56] | Mirakuru makes people crazy strong | 米拉库鲁会使人超级强壮 |
[06:58] | and crazy crazy. It doesn’t make it hard for them to get 8 hours. | 以及超级疯狂 但它不会让人失眠 |
[07:01] | Could you just… | 你能不能就… |
[07:02] | Are you ok? | 你没事吧 |
[07:05] | I mean, besides the whole not sleeping thing. | 除了睡眠问题 还有什么别的吗 |
[07:09] | Totally. I’m fine. | 没事 我很好 |
[07:12] | I’m just looking for reasons to help me sleep, you know? | 我只是想找出失眠的原因 |
[07:14] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[07:27] | I’m looking for a crew member named Paco. | 我要找一个叫帕科的帮派成员 |
[07:29] | – Emilio? – Paco! | -埃米利奥吗 -帕科 |
[07:31] | That’s what they call him, ese! | 他们就是这么叫他的 |
[07:32] | – Paco’s his street name! – Who?! | -帕科是他在道上的名字 -到底是谁 |
[07:34] | Emilio. | 埃米利奥 |
[07:36] | Emilio Ortega. | 埃米利奥·奥尔特加 |
[07:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:42] | Felicity, I have a name. | 费利西蒂 我得到名字了 |
[07:43] | Emilio Ortega. | 埃米利奥·奥尔特加 |
[07:45] | Pinging his cell’s GPS. | 正在跟踪他手机的信号 |
[07:49] | He’s in the Glades. Ninth and Hasen. | 他在贫民区 第九街和哈森街交汇处 |
[08:23] | Why’d you kill all those men? | 你为什么要杀那些人 |
[08:25] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[08:27] | What are you doing?! | 你在干什么 |
[08:27] | Get out of here. | 快离开这里 |
[08:31] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[08:31] | Now, Laurel! | 快走 劳蕾尔 |
[08:33] | No! | 不 |
[08:35] | Ted didn’t do this. Ted’s been with me | 不是泰德干的 过去两个小时 |
[08:38] | for the past two hours. He trained with me, | 泰德一直都跟我在一起 他帮我训练 |
[08:40] | and then we went for dinner. | 然后我们一起去吃饭 |
[08:42] | And that… | 而那个… |
[08:44] | He wasn’t here when we left. | 我们离开的时候他不在那里 |
[08:53] | Ok, that is ten minutes of my life I am never getting back. | 刚才那十分钟算是白白虚度了 |
[08:57] | I’m clean? | 我没事吗 |
[08:58] | Your cholesterol is a little high for someone of your age, | 你的胆固醇相对于同龄人来说有点高 |
[09:00] | but absolutely zero Mirakuru serum. | 但绝对没有米拉库鲁血清残留 |
[09:03] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[09:04] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[09:06] | Ok, you’re acting like I just told you | 怎么表现得好像我刚刚告诉你 |
[09:08] | that the biopsy came back negative. | 你没患癌症一样 |
[09:11] | What is going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[09:13] | It’s–it’s stupid. | 这很愚蠢 |
[09:15] | You just had me test your blood | 你刚刚让我为你检测 |
[09:17] | for a serum you were cured of six months ago. | 半年前已经被清除的血清 |
[09:19] | I already knew it was stupid. | 我已经知道这很愚蠢了 |
[09:22] | The reason I haven’t been sleeping | 我一直睡眠不好的原因是 |
[09:24] | is ’cause I’ve been having dreams, | 我一直都在做梦 |
[09:26] | and not normal ones. | 不是普通的梦 |
[09:29] | It was like I was remembering the time I was out, you know? | 就好像是想起曾经在外面的时日 懂吗 |
[09:33] | When Slade oded me on the Mirakuru. | 就是斯莱德给我注射米拉库鲁那时候 |
[09:34] | What do you remember? | 你都记起什么了 |
[09:36] | Nothing much. Just a feeling. | 没什么 只是一种感觉 |
[09:40] | A feeling of being… | 感觉我好像… |
[09:44] | not me. | 不是我 |
[09:46] | And being strong and out of control, | 我变得强大 而且失去控制 |
[09:48] | but here’s the thing, | 还有件事 |
[09:52] | In those dreams… | 在那些梦里 |
[09:56] | I killed Sara. | 是我杀了莎拉 |
[09:59] | This really had you worried? | 这才是你真正担心的事吗 |
[10:01] | Because the dreams, they didn’t feel like dreams, Felicity. | 因为那些梦并不像是梦境 费利西蒂 |
[10:04] | They felt like memories. | 它们更像是记忆 |
[10:06] | I actually remembered throwing arrows into her. | 我真切地记得把箭射入她体内 |
[10:10] | Crazy, right? | 很疯狂 是吧 |
[10:14] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:18] | Crazy. | 很疯狂 |
[10:21] | So that’s it? | 事情就这样 |
[10:22] | I was with him the whole time. | 我一直都跟他待在一起 |
[10:25] | You can put me on the box if you’d like. | 你想的话可以带我去测谎室 |
[10:27] | If I wanted to give my daughter a polygraph, | 如果我想给我女儿测谎的话 |
[10:29] | I’d have done it back when you discovered beer. | 当你初尝啤酒的时候我就这么做了 |
[10:32] | So listen, what’s the story | 你跟那个男人 |
[10:34] | with you and this guy, anyway? | 是什么关系 |
[10:36] | He’s just my trainer. | 他是我的教练 |
[10:37] | – Who you went to dinner with? – As friends. | -你和教练一起吃饭吗 -也是朋友 |
[10:39] | But I know him, and he would never do something like this. | 我了解他 他不会做那种事的 |
[10:42] | Well, we’ve got to hold him here | 我们会暂时扣留他 |
[10:43] | till the coroner’s official findings come back, | 直到验尸官的正式检验结果出来 |
[10:45] | and then if they’re consistent with his story, | 如果证据与他的说辞吻合 |
[10:46] | we’ll cut him loose. | 我们就放他走 |
[11:06] | It’s like I said. | 我已经说过了 |
[11:08] | He didn’t do it. | 不是他干的 |
[11:09] | Why would a mass murderer string up a body in his gym? | 杀人狂魔为什么会把尸体吊在他的健身馆里 |
[11:12] | Ted caters to a pretty rough clientele. | 泰德的客户有点复杂 |
[11:14] | A lot of career criminals, | 很多职业罪犯 |
[11:16] | gangbangers. | 帮派人员 |
[11:18] | He runs afoul of one every now and again. | 他有时候会和他们有冲突 |
[11:21] | He thinks someone was trying to send him a message. | 他觉得有人想给他传递信息 |
[11:23] | – Who? – He says he doesn’t know. | -谁 -他说他不知道 |
[11:26] | I want to talk to him. | 我想和他谈谈 |
[11:27] | About this case, or me? | 谈这个案子还是我 |
[11:29] | Two weeks ago, I said I wouldn’t train you to fight. | 两周前 我说过不会教你打斗 |
[11:33] | Now you have a trainer. | 现在你找了个教练 |
[11:34] | Who’s training me to box, to let off some steam. | 他是教我拳击 让我发泄怒气 |
[11:38] | I think I have a pretty good reason to have some. | 我觉得我生气的理由很正当 |
[11:40] | Keep your eyes open with this guy. | 你要小心这个人 |
[11:42] | He didn’t do this. | 不是他干的 |
[11:44] | Just the same. | 反正你小心 |
[11:58] | Why are you sitting like that? | 你为什么这样坐着 |
[12:00] | I’m concentrating. | 我在集中注意力 |
[12:02] | Why? | 为什么 |
[12:03] | – Because I need to remember something. – Why? | -因为我需要记起一些事 -为什么 |
[12:10] | Try this. | 试试这样 |
[12:18] | Pay attention. | 集中注意力 |
[12:33] | Remember where the matching one is? | 记得相同的两个在哪里吗 |
[12:41] | See, your memory’s fine. | 看 你记忆力不错 |
[12:44] | He needs your help. | 他需要你的帮助 |
[12:46] | You need my help. | 你需要我的帮助 |
[12:48] | You know I don’t like your friend. | 你知道我不喜欢你的朋友 |
[12:50] | This gaijin, he is trouble. | 这个外国人是个麻烦 |
[12:53] | Well, I need him to remember what he saw. | 我需要他记起他看到过的事 |
[12:56] | When we capture Chien Na Wei, my debt is paid. | 我们抓住钱娜维后 我的债就还清了 |
[13:00] | All I care about | 我只关心 |
[13:03] | is us getting home. | 我们回家的事 |
[13:04] | Then help me. | 那就帮帮我 |
[13:09] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[13:11] | You know that, right? | 你知道的 对吧 |
[13:18] | Oh, come on, you must be cheating. | 拜托 你肯定作弊了 |
[13:20] | I’m just better at this than you. | 我只是比你擅长 |
[13:22] | Akio. | 绍夫 |
[13:28] | We were just playing a game. | 我们只是在玩游戏 |
[13:32] | Mr. Queen. | 奎恩先生 |
[13:33] | I will house you, feed you, and clothe you. | 我可以供你衣食吃住 |
[13:38] | But my son is off limits. | 但你不准碰我儿子 |
[13:42] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[13:45] | Stay! | 不要动 |
[13:53] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[13:56] | I’m helping you. | 帮你 |
[13:58] | Now… | 现在… |
[13:59] | Do exactly as I say. | 按照我说的去做 |
[14:02] | You ever heard of this Ted Grant? | 你听说过这个泰德·格兰特吗 |
[14:04] | Yeah, I saw his title fight a few years back on pay per view. | 我几年前在付费电视上看过他的冠军赛 |
[14:07] | They call him Wild Cat. He’s the real deal. | 绰号野猫 他可是真材实料 |
[14:09] | Body in his gym was strung up the same way | 他健身馆里的尸体和仓库里发现的 |
[14:11] | that the bodies in the warehouse were. | 吊起来的方式如出一辙 |
[14:13] | Like punching bags. | 跟沙袋一样 |
[14:14] | What if Laurel vouches for him? | 如果劳蕾尔为他担保呢 |
[14:15] | I don’t think that Laurel is seeing clearly on this one. | 我觉得劳蕾尔搞不清楚事态 |
[14:18] | If Grant’s our doer, he’s more than boxer. | 如果格兰特就是凶手 那他可不止会拳击 |
[14:21] | I hacked CSU’s files on the warehouse murders. | 我黑进了鉴证科的仓库谋杀案文件 |
[14:23] | The Culebras were armed to the teeth, | 克莱布拉帮派武器装备齐全 |
[14:25] | but the killer, the psycho mass murder guy, | 但这个疯狂的连环杀人凶手 |
[14:28] | Never fired a shot. | 一枪未开 |
[14:30] | They were beaten to death by brass knuckles. | 他们都是被铜指环活活打死的 |
[14:32] | It’s a pretty specific M.O. | 作案手法非常特别 |
[14:33] | It matches one murder from six years ago. | 这与六年前一起案件相符 |
[14:35] | Same as tonight, Culebra drug dealer. | 同今晚的一样 一个克莱布拉毒贩 |
[14:36] | Blunt force trauma, consistent with brass knuckles | 被钝器所伤 被戴铜指环的 |
[14:38] | worn by a left-handed assailant. | 左撇子攻击 |
[14:39] | Let me guess– Ted “Wild Cat” Grant’s a lefty. | 我猜猜 野猫泰德·格兰特是左撇子 |
[14:42] | They called him the Starling southpaw. | 他们称他为星城金左手 |
[14:44] | Well, SCPD never put that together, | 星城警署从未把这些联系在一起 |
[14:45] | because Ted was never arrested. | 因为泰德没有前科 |
[14:48] | He’s moving. | 他开始移动了 |
[14:51] | You dinged him with a tracer? | 你在他身上安了追踪器 |
[14:52] | Just because Laurel trusts him doesn’t mean I have to. | 劳蕾尔信他不代表我也得信他 |
[14:55] | Talk me in. | 保持联系 |
[16:00] | Second time I’ve found you with a body! | 第二次在尸体现场发现你了 |
[16:03] | I’ve never killed anybody. I’m being set up. | 我没杀过任何人 我被人陷害了 |
[16:06] | Why should I believe you?! | 我为什么要信你 |
[16:07] | Because I used to be a vigilante. | 因为我曾是治安维持者 |
[16:09] | I used to be you. | 曾和你一样 |
[16:18] | The city has been hurt long before you showed up. | 早在你出现之前这个城市就伤痕累累 |
[16:21] | I’ve never heard of another vigilante in Starling. | 我从未听说过星城还有其他治安维持者 |
[16:24] | It was six years ago. | 六年前的事了 |
[16:26] | I wasn’t news– I stuck to the Glades. | 我很低调 只出现在贫民区 |
[16:29] | And these are supposed to convince me? | 这些能让我信服吗 |
[16:31] | Masks are also useful for serial killers. | 面具对连环杀手一样有用 |
[16:34] | Says a guy currently wearing one. | 你现在不就戴着面具嘛 |
[16:37] | Who’s that? | 他是谁 |
[16:39] | I don’t know. I’ve never seen him before in my life. | 不知道 从未见过这人 |
[16:43] | But this was hung around the body | 不过我健身馆里 |
[16:45] | that was found in my gym. | 那具尸体上挂着这个 |
[16:46] | The key is to the storage locker. | 是仓库的钥匙 |
[16:49] | He’s leaving me a trail to follow. | 他给我们留下了线索 |
[16:51] | Who is? | 谁 |
[16:52] | Whoever’s setting me up. | 陷害我的人 |
[16:55] | Look, I’ve never killed anyone. | 我从未杀过任何人 |
[16:57] | Except for that drug dealer that you beat to death six years ago. | 除了六年前你打死的那个毒贩 |
[17:02] | That was a mistake. | 那是过失致死 |
[17:04] | I may have avoided jail, but I have lived | 我可能免了牢狱之灾 但我这辈子 |
[17:06] | with the guilt of that man’s death | 都要活在杀死那个人的愧疚之中 |
[17:07] | every single day of my life. | 每一天都是如此 |
[17:10] | I gave it all up after that. | 那件事之后我放弃了一切 |
[17:12] | I locked this place up and I swore I’d never open it again. | 我把这里锁起来发誓不再打开 |
[17:16] | Who else knows about the locker? | 还有谁知道这里 |
[17:18] | No one. | 没有人 |
[17:19] | This is where I kept my supplies. | 这是我放装备的地方 |
[17:21] | A safe place separate from my day job. | 是我日常工作之外的安全据点 |
[17:23] | I’m sure you’ve got one just like it. | 你肯定也有个这样的地方 |
[17:24] | Mine’s bigger. | 我的更大 |
[17:27] | Look, we’re both trying to find out | 我们两个都想找出 |
[17:28] | who the hell’s doing this. | 到底谁是凶手 |
[17:30] | We could help each other. | 我们可以互相帮助 |
[17:31] | His name is Albert Mancini. | 他叫艾伯特·曼奇尼 |
[17:35] | No criminal record, | 他没有犯罪记录 |
[17:36] | aside from a few unpaid parking tickets. | 只有几张尚未缴费的违规停车罚单 |
[17:38] | Grant says he doesn’t know who this guy is. | 格兰特说他不认识这人 |
[17:40] | – Oh, and now you believe him? – I haven’t decided yet! | -你现在反倒相信了吗 -我还没决定 |
[17:42] | Do you know that you’re training with a vigilante? | 你知道训练你的人是治安维持者吗 |
[17:45] | Former, apparently. | 显然那是以前的事了 |
[17:46] | And no, I didn’t. | 而且 我不知道 |
[17:47] | I didn’t! | 我不知道 |
[17:48] | So you also didn’t know | 这么说你也不知道 |
[17:49] | that six years ago, he beat someone to death? | 他六年前打死了一个人 |
[17:53] | How many more reasons | 你还要我 |
[17:54] | am I going to have to give you | 再说出多少个理由 |
[17:56] | before you stay away from this guy? | 你才会远离这个人 |
[17:59] | Ok, you know what, | 行了 怎么着 |
[17:59] | are you guys just about finished with your little private chat? | 你们俩的小密谈能结束了吗 |
[18:03] | The guy from your storage unit, | 你储物仓库里的那个人 |
[18:05] | he has no criminal record. | 没有任何犯罪记录 |
[18:06] | He was a magician. | 他曾经是个魔术师 |
[18:08] | Magician’s assistant, more accurately. | 更准确的说是魔术师的助手 |
[18:10] | He worked with a local act before getting cut loose. | 在被辞退之前 他一直与本地剧团合作 |
[18:13] | Mancini hasn’t worked since. | 此后曼奇尼再也没工作过 |
[18:14] | Culebra Cartel, magician’s assistant. | 克莱布拉黑帮 以及魔术师的助手 |
[18:17] | What’s the connection? | 他们有什么关联 |
[18:19] | Their act was at the Sansa Bar. | 他们以前在桑萨酒吧演出 |
[18:22] | The Sansa Bar’s where’s the drug dealer was murdered. | 那个毒贩子就是在桑萨酒吧遇害的 |
[18:24] | You mean the person you beat to death? | 就是你打死的那个人吗 |
[18:26] | I told you– | 我和你说了 |
[18:28] | whoever’s doing this | 不管这事是谁干的 |
[18:28] | is leaving me a trail to follow. | 他留下了线索让我追查 |
[18:30] | Then we follow it. | 那我们就去追查这条线索 |
[18:31] | We need another minute. | 我们要再单独说几句话 |
[18:33] | How do you two know each other? | 你们是怎么认识的 |
[18:36] | We used to date. | 我们以前是男女朋友 |
[18:44] | You cannot be serious. | 你在说笑吧 |
[18:45] | I am not on your team. | 我又不是你小队里的一员 |
[18:46] | I don’t work for you. | 我不是你的下属 |
[18:47] | Exactly. You’re untrained. | 这就是重点 你没受过训练 |
[18:49] | Oh, who’s fault is that? | 那是谁的错啊 |
[18:52] | Does he know? | 他知道吗 |
[18:55] | What’s driving you? | 促使你接受训练的原因 |
[18:58] | I told him… | 我和他说 |
[19:00] | that Sara’s gone. | 是因为莎拉的死 |
[19:01] | But does he know | 但是他知不知道 |
[19:03] | that you want to follow in her footsteps? | 你要追随莎拉的脚步 |
[19:06] | You’re playing a very dangerous game, Laurel. | 你在玩一个非常危险的游戏 劳蕾尔 |
[19:09] | I can handle it. | 我能应付 |
[19:10] | No, you can’t. | 你应付不了 |
[19:12] | Because you haven’t realized | 因为你还没意识到 |
[19:15] | that it’s not actually a game. | 这并不只是一场游戏 |
[19:20] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[19:21] | What about Laurel? | 劳蕾尔呢 |
[19:22] | She’s not coming. | 她不来 |
[19:31] | Oliver has a 20 on our killer. | 奥利弗查到了凶手的线索 |
[19:33] | I thought Oliver was tracking Grant. | 奥利弗不是在追查格兰特吗 |
[19:34] | Looks like things have changed. | 看来事情有变 |
[19:35] | Suit up, he wants us to provide back-up. | 着装准备 他要我们去支援 |
[19:37] | – Roy can’t go. – What? | -罗伊不能去 -什么 |
[19:39] | I need to talk to you about something important. | 我要和你说些重要的事 |
[19:41] | – It can wait. – No, it can’t. John? | -那可以等 -不能等 约翰 |
[19:44] | I’ll take care of it. | 我自己去 |
[19:47] | What the hell is that about? | 怎么回事 |
[19:47] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[19:49] | Yeah, you made that pretty clear. | 你已经说得很明确了 |
[19:50] | Before we buried Sara, | 在我们埋葬莎拉之前 |
[19:52] | I scanned her body using portable magnetic resonance imaging. | 我用便携式磁共振成象扫描过她的尸体 |
[19:55] | Felicity, you’re really starting to freak me out. | 费利西蒂 你真的有点吓到我了 |
[19:56] | I basically created a virtual autopsy. | 基本上我建立了一个虚拟的尸检 |
[19:59] | It’s not as good as a regular autopsy, | 虽然不及常规的尸检 |
[20:01] | but like when I can use it to determine things | 但我可以用它来确定一些事情 |
[20:03] | an autopsy would, | 就如同尸检一样 |
[20:04] | like angle of tack, trajectory, | 比如航向角 弹道 |
[20:07] | and the force of the arrows. | 和箭头的力量 |
[20:10] | Felicity, what are you saying? | 费利西蒂 你想说什么 |
[20:11] | There were certain things about the forensics | 检验过程中有一些项目 |
[20:13] | that I couldn’t reconcile with, | 我无法取得一致结果 |
[20:14] | specifically, | 特别是 |
[20:15] | the angle and the velocity of the arrows were not consistent | 箭头的角度还有速度并不符合 |
[20:17] | with a normal bow or archer of normal height. | 一般的弓或是普通身高的弓箭手 |
[20:21] | But if the arrows were thrown with mirakuru force… | 但假如箭头是以米拉库鲁的力度来射掷的… |
[20:26] | What if there was some residual mirakuru in your system? | 要是你体内还残留着米拉库鲁呢 |
[20:29] | It would explain the forensics. | 那就能解释我的检验结果了 |
[20:30] | The angle and the force of the arrows. | 解释这个角度和箭头的力度 |
[20:32] | But you said that I tested negative for mirakuru. | 但是你说我对米拉库鲁的测试呈阴性 |
[20:34] | There isn’t any in your blood today, | 今天你体内是没有 |
[20:36] | but if one last mirakuru episode | 但如果最后一次被米拉库鲁触发的行为 |
[20:38] | burned down any remnants in your system… | 耗光了你体内残余的所有米拉库鲁 |
[20:40] | “Episode?” | “行为” |
[20:43] | You mean… | 你是说 |
[20:45] | me killing Sara. | 是我杀了莎拉 |
[21:01] | I’m onsite. | 我就位了 |
[21:02] | Copy. Keep watching the perimeter. | 收到 继续注意周边环境 |
[21:04] | How many partners do you have, anyway? | 你到底有几个搭档 |
[21:06] | The Culebras. | 克莱布拉帮派的人 |
[21:07] | The body in your gym, | 你健身馆里的尸体 |
[21:08] | the body in your storage locker. | 仓库里的尸体 |
[21:09] | Someone’s gone to a lot of trouble to frame you for murders | 有人费劲心思要陷害你谋杀 |
[21:11] | and bring you here. | 并引你到这里来 |
[21:12] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:13] | What does all this have to do with one killing six years ago? | 这些和六年前的那起命案有什么关系 |
[21:17] | Hello, Ted. | 你好啊 泰德 |
[21:18] | I see you got my messages. | 看来你收到我的讯息了 |
[21:23] | Arrows. | 箭头 |
[21:25] | Brass knuckles. | 铜指环 |
[21:26] | I never knew | 我从没想明白 |
[21:27] | why we couldn’t just use a gun the way they did. | 为什么我们不能像别人一样用枪 |
[21:31] | Because we’re better than they are. | 因为我们是比他们更好的人 |
[21:33] | At least we’re supposed to be. | 至少我们应该比他们好 |
[21:34] | That’s almost ironic, coming from you. | 这话出自你口简直是讽刺 |
[21:37] | I trusted you! | 我曾经这么信任你 |
[21:43] | SCPD! | 星城警署 |
[21:47] | Ted Grant, | 泰德·格兰特 |
[21:47] | you are under arrest for multiple counts of homicide. | 你因多项谋杀罪被捕 |
[21:53] | What are you talkin’ about? | 你们在说什么 |
[21:54] | – I didn’t do this. – Yeah? | -我没杀人 -是吗 |
[21:56] | Tell that to the stiff we found in your locker. | 去和我们在你仓库里找到的尸体说吧 |
[21:58] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[22:06] | Sorry he got past me. | 抱歉让他逃掉了 |
[22:08] | He knew an exit out of the building | 他知道一个大楼的秘密出口 |
[22:09] | that wasn’t on any of the blueprints | 而这个出口没有出现在 |
[22:10] | that Felicity hooked me up with. | 任何费利西蒂给我看过的图纸上 |
[22:12] | You had Ted Grant arrested? | 你让泰德·格兰特被捕了吗 |
[22:14] | Your father’s men found him at a crime scene. | 是你父亲的手下在犯罪现场找到了他 |
[22:16] | Another body was found at a storage locker that he owns, | 在他的仓库里又找到了另一具尸体 |
[22:18] | along with evidence of past vigilantism. | 还有以前治安维持者的证据 |
[22:21] | – No. He’s innocent. – I know. | -不 他是无辜的 -我知道 |
[22:23] | I saw the person who’s doing this. | 我看到真正的凶手了 |
[22:24] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[22:26] | He was wearing Ted’s old gear. Full face mask. | 他穿着泰德的旧衣服 脸被面具遮住了 |
[22:29] | Let’s go. | 过来 |
[22:32] | Clearly Grant knows who’s behind the mask. | 格兰特显然知道他是谁 |
[22:35] | Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[22:37] | Laurel. I… | 劳蕾尔 我… |
[22:38] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[22:41] | I have to– | 我必须… |
[22:42] | Roy, don’t. Let’s just– | 罗伊 不要 还是… |
[22:44] | I need to tell you something. | 有件事我必须告诉你们 |
[22:46] | Ok? | 什么事 |
[22:50] | I… | 我… |
[22:54] | I killed Sara. | 莎拉是我杀的 |
[23:00] | That doesn’t… | 这不… |
[23:02] | You’re not making any sense. | 我不明白 |
[23:05] | Why would you kill Sara? | 你为什么要杀莎拉 |
[23:07] | It was the Mirakuru. | 是因为米拉库鲁 |
[23:08] | Roy had no memory of the attack. | 罗伊并不记得当时的情况 |
[23:10] | No real memory, at least. But he’s been recalling | 没有真实记忆 但去年跟米拉库鲁相关的 |
[23:12] | fragments of his Mirakuru exposure last year. | 记忆碎片逐渐恢复了 |
[23:16] | That, and suppressed memories often resurface in dreams. | 受到压抑的记忆经常浮现在梦中 |
[23:22] | This is insane. | 这太疯狂了 |
[23:24] | Laurel, I am so sorry. I’m really– | 劳蕾尔 我很抱歉 我真的… |
[23:27] | Don’t! | 别碰我 |
[23:33] | Wait, Roy, where do you think you’re going? | 等等罗伊 你要去哪 |
[23:34] | Let him go. | 让他走吧 |
[23:46] | I thought he was cured. | 我以为他已经没事了 |
[23:48] | What we know about Mirakuru is vastly outweighed | 我们对米拉库鲁的了解 |
[23:50] | by the things we don’t know. | 还太少 |
[23:52] | What does that even mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[23:55] | That Roy killed my sister and it’s not his fault? | 是说罗伊杀了我妹妹并不是他的错吗 |
[24:00] | The arrows that killed Sara, | 从杀害莎拉的箭上 |
[24:02] | we pulled D.N.A. off of them, didn’t we? | 我们提取到了DNA 对吗 |
[24:04] | I tested it against the sample of Roy’s blood. | 我已经跟罗伊的血样做了对比 |
[24:06] | It was the first thing I did. | 我一开始就那么做了 |
[24:07] | And? | 结果呢 |
[24:09] | The results were inconclusive. | 结果不确定 |
[24:12] | I can’t process this right now. | 我现在没法消化这些 |
[24:21] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[24:22] | Focus on what you can process. | 想想那些你能消化的事情 |
[24:25] | Ted knows who we’re coming after. | 泰德知道我们要找的人是谁 |
[24:27] | I need you to find out who it is. | 我要你问出这个人的身份 |
[24:29] | I can’t. I can’t. | 我做不到 做不到 |
[24:30] | If Roy killed Sara, then– | 如果是罗伊杀了莎拉 那么… |
[24:32] | If Roy killed Sara, then… | 如果是罗伊杀了莎拉 那么… |
[24:37] | We will deal with it. | 我们一定会妥善处理 |
[24:41] | For right now, I need you to deal with Ted. | 而现在 我要你处理泰德的事 |
[24:46] | Ok? | 好吗 |
[24:49] | Ok. | 好 |
[25:02] | How sure are you? | 你有多确定 |
[25:04] | There’s other forensic evidence. | 还有另一个证据 |
[25:07] | A virtual autopsy, in light of what Roy’s described, | 是虚拟分析 根据罗伊的描述 |
[25:09] | it sounds incriminating. | 听上去确实是他干的 |
[25:13] | That, and his trouble | 他还说 他睡不好觉 |
[25:14] | sleeping started right when Sara was killed. | 正好开始于莎拉被杀以后 |
[25:24] | My husband says you are having problems | 我丈夫说你想不起 |
[25:27] | remembering what you saw earlier today. | 今天早些时候发生的事 |
[25:29] | That’s the problem. | 这就是问题所在 |
[25:32] | I didn’t see anything. | 我什么都没看到 |
[25:33] | You see and hear far more than you think. | 你看到听到的 远比你想象得多 |
[25:36] | Hidden truths, | 隐匿的真相 |
[25:37] | very deep in your sub-conscious. | 就在你深层的潜意识里 |
[25:40] | You saw something, but your head is too busy. | 你看到了 但大脑无暇顾及 |
[25:43] | You need to quiet it. | 你要静下心来 |
[25:47] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[25:53] | Take a deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[25:55] | In through your nose, out through your mouth. | 用鼻子吸气 嘴吐气 |
[26:00] | In… | 吸气 |
[26:02] | and out. | 吐气 |
[26:04] | And again. | 循环往复 |
[26:06] | You’re floating, in nothingness. | 你漂浮于 须弥之中 |
[26:09] | All that exists is your breath. | 只剩下自己的呼吸 |
[26:12] | Any thoughts you have are clouds. | 你的任何意念都是浮云 |
[26:16] | They just drift away. | 让它们随风去吧 |
[26:23] | I remember. | 我想起来了 |
[26:29] | 16 murders. | 十六宗谋杀案 |
[26:32] | 17, counting the one from six years ago. | 算上六年前那一宗 就是十七宗 |
[26:37] | That’s more than the son of Sam, less than Bundy. | 比”山姆之子”多 比邦迪少 |
[26:37] | 1976年连环杀手以”山姆之子”的名义杀死六人 1974年开始三年内 邦迪在校园谋杀了多名女生 | |
[26:40] | Probably worth a mini-series, huh? Maybe a book? | 都可以写个迷你剧了 或者写本书 |
[26:46] | You became a defense attorney? | 你开始作辩护律师吗 |
[26:48] | Can I talk to him for a minute? | 我能否跟他谈谈 |
[26:58] | You sure can pick ’em. | 你总是能碰上这种人 |
[27:09] | You ok? | 你还好吗 |
[27:11] | I’m not the one facing a lifetime in prison. | 要在监狱度过余生的人可不是我 |
[27:14] | Who framed you? | 是谁在陷害你 |
[27:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:18] | I can’t help you if you’re going to keep lying to me. | 你对我说谎的话我可没法帮你 |
[27:21] | The arrow saw you with him. He knows you know who it is. | 绿箭看到你们在一起 他知道你认识他 |
[27:28] | If the D.A.’s office refuses to seek an indictment, | 如果地方检察官办公室拒绝提出起诉 |
[27:31] | the police have to release you. | 警察就必须释放你 |
[27:33] | But first… | 但首先 |
[27:36] | I’m going to need you to be straight with me. | 你必须对我说实话 |
[27:38] | Who was the man behind the mask? | 戴面具的男人到底是谁 |
[27:43] | His name’s Isaac Stanzler. | 他名叫艾萨克·斯坦泽勒 |
[27:47] | Six years ago, the Culebras ran the Glades. | 六年前克莱布拉黑帮控制贫民区 |
[27:51] | I thought it would be a good idea for families | 我觉得人们要是能住在那里 |
[27:52] | to be able to live there | 而不用担心孩子们有危险 |
[27:53] | without worrying about their kids getting shot. | 是个不错的主意 |
[27:56] | So I decided to do something about it. | 所以我决定做些什么 |
[27:58] | You became a vigilante. | 你成为了治安维持者 |
[28:00] | Just like your friend in the green hood– | 就像你那位戴绿色兜帽的朋友 |
[28:03] | without the green hood. | 只是我不戴绿兜帽 |
[28:05] | And what about Stanzler? | 斯坦泽勒是怎么回事 |
[28:07] | You know the guy the arrow’s been running around with lately? | 你知道绿箭身边有个助手吗 |
[28:10] | The one in red? | 穿红衣服的那个 |
[28:12] | Stanzler was my guy in red. | 斯坦泽勒对我来说就是红衣助手 |
[28:15] | I guess you can call him my apprentice. | 可以说 他是我的徒弟 |
[28:17] | And one night, we decided to go after | 一天晚上 我们决定对付 |
[28:19] | this drug dealer that was pushing crank near the school. | 那个在学校附近行为不轨的毒贩子 |
[28:23] | We tracked him all the way to this nightclub. | 我们一直追踪他到那家夜总会 |
[28:26] | And what happened? | 然后呢 |
[28:29] | That drug dealer… | 那个毒贩子 |
[28:32] | Isaac got to him first. | 艾萨克先对他下了手 |
[28:36] | That murder from six years ago… | 六年前的杀人凶手 |
[28:39] | That wasn’t you, that was him. | 不是你 而是他 |
[28:44] | I hung it up after that. | 他杀人之后我把尸体吊起来 |
[28:46] | What about Stanzler? | 那斯坦泽勒呢 |
[28:49] | What happened to Isaac Stanzler? | 艾萨克·斯坦泽勒怎么样了 |
[28:51] | I told him to get the hell out of Starling. | 我让他滚出星城 |
[28:55] | That I never wanted to see his face ever again. | 我再也不想看见他了 |
[28:58] | I cut him loose. | 我放他走了 |
[29:03] | That’s why I’ve been lying to you this whole time, Laurel. | 这就是我一直瞒着你的原因 劳蕾尔 |
[29:08] | Everything that’s happening is my fault. | 现在发生的一切都是我的错 |
[29:14] | No word from Laurel? | 还没有劳蕾尔的消息吗 |
[29:16] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[29:17] | But according to SCPD email traffic, | 但是根据星城警署的电子邮件传输 |
[29:19] | which I may or may not have hacked into, | 不管我有没有黑进去 |
[29:20] | they are dropping the charges against Ted Grant. | 他们正在撤销对泰德·格兰特的指控 |
[29:22] | Oliver, let me go after Roy. | 奥利弗 让我去找罗伊吧 |
[29:24] | If he’s experiencing Mirakuru side effects, | 假如他正受到米拉库鲁的副作用影响 |
[29:26] | we can’t leave him running around. | 我们可不能让他乱跑 |
[29:27] | So you bring him in. | 那你把他带回来 |
[29:30] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[29:30] | Oliver, this crusade of ours, | 奥利弗 这份我们共同的事业 |
[29:32] | it’s supposed to be about justice, right? | 是为了追寻正义 不是吗 |
[29:35] | So if that’s supposed to mean something, | 假如要实现这种意义的话 |
[29:37] | we can’t have two sets of rules– | 我们就不能有双重标准 |
[29:39] | one for the bad guys and one for us. | 对付坏人是一套 对自己人则是另一套 |
[29:40] | I’m the one who brought Roy into this crusade. | 是我把罗伊牵扯进来的 |
[29:43] | And maybe it’s time for you to cut him loose. | 那么也许是时候放他走了 |
[29:47] | Are you telling me to abandon him? | 你是让我抛弃他吗 |
[29:48] | Yes, Oliver. | 是的 奥利弗 |
[29:51] | If that’s what it takes to find justice for Sara. | 假如这是为莎拉寻求正义而付出的代价 |
[30:01] | So what do you think Stanzler’s next move is? | 那你觉得斯坦泽勒下一步会怎么做 |
[30:03] | Well, framing me didn’t work. | 陷害我没起作用 |
[30:05] | I’m almost afraid to think of | 我都有点不敢去想 |
[30:06] | what he might try to do next. | 他下一步可能会做出什么来 |
[30:06] | What I should have done from the start. | 我会做我一开始就应该做的事 |
[30:12] | After you abandoned me, the Culebra family, | 在你抛弃了我之后 库莱布拉家族的人 |
[30:14] | they wanted payback for the man they lost. | 想为他们损失的人手报仇 |
[30:18] | They tortured me for months before I escaped. | 他们折磨了我数月 直到我逃出来 |
[30:21] | Isaac, I’m so sorry. | 艾萨克 我很抱歉 |
[30:23] | I didn’t know. | 我不知道这回事 |
[30:26] | But come on, let’s talk about this. | 拜托 我们来谈谈这件事吧 |
[30:28] | Oh, don’t worry, we will. | 别担心 我们会谈的 |
[30:31] | There’s so much I have to say before I kill you. | 在杀你之前 我有很多话要说 |
[30:47] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪里 |
[30:48] | Just drive! | 你只管开就好 |
[30:49] | Your beef is with me. | 你要抓的人是我 |
[30:51] | Ok, you got me. | 现在你抓到我了 |
[30:52] | Let her go. | 放她走吧 |
[30:54] | Taking innocent people hostage? | 拿无辜的人做人质 |
[30:56] | Man, I taught you better than that. | 我还以为你没这么龌龊呢 |
[30:57] | They’re not people, they’re criminals. | 他们不是普通人 他们是罪犯 |
[30:59] | Albert Mancini wasn’t. | 艾伯特·曼奇尼就不是 |
[31:01] | You still strung him up in that nightclub. | 但你还是在夜店里把他吊死了 |
[31:03] | You taught me that there are no innocents | 你教会了我 没有人是无辜的 |
[31:04] | when you abandoned me to the Culebras. | 就在你抛弃我 将我留给克莱布拉那伙人时 |
[31:07] | You gave me direction, purpose. | 你给我指明了方向 目标 |
[31:09] | And then when things got tough, | 但是当事情变得艰难的时候 |
[31:11] | when I really needed you, | 当我真正需要你的时候 |
[31:13] | you weren’t there. | 你不在我身边 |
[31:16] | It’s Laurel. | 是劳蕾尔 |
[31:18] | Put her on speaker. | 打开扬声器 |
[31:19] | I hated you so much for that. | 这一点让我恨透了你 |
[31:21] | That voice, that’s him. | 那个声音 是他 |
[31:22] | I was just a kid,OK? | 我当时只是个孩子 知道吗 |
[31:23] | You were supposed to know better. | 你应该明白得更多 |
[31:25] | Call’s coming from Laurel’s cell. | 电话是从劳蕾尔的手机上打来的 |
[31:27] | Moving fast, 45 miles an hour. | 他们移动的速度很快 时速73千米 |
[31:28] | They’re in her car. | 他们在她的车上 |
[31:30] | They’re headed north on Route 17. | 他们在17号路上向北行驶 |
[31:31] | Keep that line open. | 别挂电话 |
[31:33] | Isaac, I’m sorry. | 艾萨克 对不起 |
[31:35] | I had no idea! | 我真的不知道会发生这些 |
[31:37] | Eyes on the road! | 好好看路 |
[31:44] | Don’t stop! | 不许停 |
[31:51] | Who was that? | 刚刚那是谁 |
[31:52] | – Who was that?! – I don’t know. | -是谁 -我不知道 |
[31:54] | The only friend I ever had was you. | 我唯一有过的朋友就是你了 |
[32:31] | Another vigilante. | 另一个治安维持者 |
[32:35] | Looks like we started a movement. | 看来我们掀起了一场运动 |
[32:40] | Go, go, go! | 快 快 |
[33:06] | Get Grant! | 你负责格兰特 |
[33:07] | Get Laurel. | 你负责劳蕾尔 |
[33:40] | Don’t you get it? He’s using you! | 你还不明白吗 他在利用你 |
[33:42] | You’re not a human being, man. | 他没把你当人看 伙计 |
[33:44] | You were just another weapon in his arsenal. | 你不过是他军火库中的另一件武器 |
[33:47] | And the second you do something wrong, | 一旦你犯错 |
[33:49] | he’ll turn his back on you. | 他就会弃你而去 |
[33:51] | He will abandon you! | 他就会抛弃你 |
[34:03] | I’m not you. | 我和你不一样 |
[34:11] | Don’t abandon me. | 不要抛弃我 |
[34:15] | Never. | 绝不会 |
[34:30] | You planning on hiding in the shadows all night? | 你打算在那里藏一晚吗 |
[34:32] | That’s a good trick. | 这招不错 |
[34:33] | Used it once or twice myself back in the day. | 当初我自己也用过一两次 |
[34:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[34:41] | You can thank me by doing something for me. | 你可以为我做点事来报答我 |
[34:43] | Name it. | 你说 |
[34:44] | Stay away from Laurel Lance. | 离劳蕾尔·兰斯远一点 |
[34:46] | She’s in a vulnerable place | 她现在很脆弱 |
[34:48] | and I don’t want her getting hurt. | 我不希望她受到伤害 |
[34:50] | Did you bother asking what she wants? | 你有想过问问她想要什么吗 |
[34:53] | Cause that’s her choice. | 因为这是她的选择 |
[34:54] | If she stops coming, that’s fine. | 假如她不再来这里了 那没问题 |
[34:55] | She’ll stop coming. | 她不会再来了 |
[34:59] | You know, you did me a solid, | 你知道吗 你真是帮了我一个大忙 |
[35:00] | so let me repay you with a little hard won advice. | 那就让我给你一个来之不易的建议作为回报 |
[35:03] | Learn from my mistake– | 从我的错误中吸取教训 |
[35:05] | What I did, what you do… | 我过去做的事 你现在做的事… |
[35:07] | this playing judge and jury, | 这种扮演审判者的行为 |
[35:09] | it messes with people’s heads. | 会扰乱人们的思绪 |
[35:11] | It messed with Isaac’s; | 它让艾萨克丧失了理智 |
[35:12] | I just waited till it was too late to cut him loose. | 等我醒悟放他走时已经太晚了 |
[35:16] | Don’t make the same mistake | 别在那孩子身上 |
[35:16] | with the kid you’re running around with. | 犯下和我一样的错误 |
[35:19] | Ted, your mistake wasn’t cutting him loose… | 泰德 你的错不在于太晚放他走… |
[35:24] | it was losing faith in him. | 而在于对他失去了信心 |
[35:32] | 星城医院 急救入口 | |
[35:38] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[35:40] | The worst part about sobriety | 保持清醒的最大坏处在于 |
[35:41] | is having to pass on the pain meds. | 你得理智地拒绝止痛药 |
[35:44] | Right. | 是啊 |
[35:45] | I thought maybe you could use a ride home. | 我想你可能需要人载你回家 |
[35:48] | And an “I told you so?” | 还有一句”我早就和你说过了” |
[35:49] | I don’t think that I owe you one of those. | 我不觉得自己欠你一句这个 |
[35:56] | When I said I wouldn’t train you, | 当我说我不会训练你的时候 |
[35:57] | I was trying to protect you. | 我是在试图保护你 |
[35:59] | But a homicidal former vigilante apprentice | 但认一个杀人犯加前治安维持者做师父 |
[36:03] | was not what I had in mind. | 我当初可没想到这个 |
[36:05] | I know you’re trying to protect me, Ollie, | 我知道你是想保护我 奥利 |
[36:06] | but I’m not helpless. | 但我并非一无所长 |
[36:08] | I’ve never seen you that way. | 我从未这么看待你 |
[36:11] | But Laurel, I’m always going to watch out for you. | 但是劳蕾尔 我会一直照顾你保护你 |
[36:14] | It’s not because I think you’re helpless. | 这并不是因为我觉得你一无所长 |
[36:17] | It’s because I care about you. | 而是因为我在乎你 |
[36:26] | And what about Roy? | 那罗伊怎么办 |
[36:29] | Do you trust me? | 你信任我吗 |
[36:32] | I’m going to miss this. | 我会想念这个的 |
[36:35] | I feel like I was just starting to get good at it. | 我刚刚有了自己擅长这个的感觉 |
[36:38] | You are getting good at it. | 你确实很擅长 |
[36:40] | That guy? | 那个人 |
[36:42] | He said I was just another weapon in your arsenal. | 他说我只是你军火库里的另一件武器 |
[36:46] | Well, maybe that’s what we should call you, then. | 那或许我们就应该这么叫你 |
[36:48] | Arsenal. | 军火库 |
[36:52] | I don’t know why you would ever let me suit up | 我不懂为什么你知道我的所作所为后 |
[36:54] | after what I did. | 还让我穿这套装备 |
[36:56] | Doesn’t matter anyway, because… | 不过反正也不重要了 因为 |
[36:59] | I’m going to be turning myself in. | 我要去自首了 |
[37:03] | OK. | 好吧 |
[37:07] | There’s something you need to know, Roy. | 有件事你需要知道 罗伊 |
[37:09] | Something that your mind has been trying to tell you. | 是你的大脑一直在试着告诉你的一件事 |
[37:13] | And I think it best | 我觉得假如你允许 |
[37:16] | if you help me let it. | 它告诉你是最好的 |
[37:20] | With a candle? | 用蜡烛告诉我吗 |
[37:23] | With meditation. | 是用冥想 |
[37:27] | Clear your thoughts. | 摒除杂念 |
[37:30] | Find hidden truths. | 找到隐藏的真相 |
[37:36] | This is weird. | 这样好诡异 |
[37:38] | You’re hurting. | 你很痛苦 |
[37:40] | But it’s not for the reasons that you think. | 但并不是因为你以为的那些原因 |
[37:44] | And I’ve been afraid | 我一直担心 |
[37:46] | that if I just came out and told you, | 如果我贸然告诉你 |
[37:50] | it would only make the hurt worse. | 那只会让你更痛苦 |
[37:53] | Do you trust me? | 你信任我吗 |
[37:54] | Always. | 从未怀疑过 |
[37:55] | Good. Close your eyes. | 那好 你闭上眼睛 |
[38:02] | Now focus on your breathing. | 注意力集中到自己呼吸上 |
[38:05] | In through your nose, | 用鼻子吸气 |
[38:08] | out through your mouth. | 用嘴巴呼气 |
[38:12] | In… | 吸气 |
[38:14] | Out. | 呼气 |
[38:15] | Floating along, weightless. | 摒除杂念 放空自己 |
[38:20] | And the only thing that exists | 唯一存在的 |
[38:22] | is your breath. | 就只有你的呼吸 |
[38:26] | Now your thoughts are like clouds. | 现在你的思绪就像云彩一般 |
[38:28] | They just drift away. | 它们飘走了 |
[38:32] | No! | 不 |
[38:37] | Let go. | 放手 |
[38:43] | I killed him. | 是我杀了他 |
[38:46] | The police officer. Why didn’t you tell me? | 那个警察 你为什么不告诉我 |
[38:47] | Because you were overdosed on Mirakuru, | 因为当时你米拉库鲁服用过量 |
[38:49] | you didn’t remember, | 你不记得了 |
[38:50] | and I was hoping that you never would. | 我也希望你永远不会记得 |
[38:52] | But then Felicity told me you had the dream | 但是费利西蒂告诉我说你做梦梦到 |
[38:54] | that you killed Sara, and I realized… | 是你杀了莎拉 我才意识到… |
[38:56] | It was a memory. | 那是我的一段记忆 |
[38:59] | I think because of the way Sara was murdered, | 我觉得是因为莎拉被谋杀的方式 |
[39:03] | the fact they used arrows… | 他们也是用箭杀的她 |
[39:06] | brought it to the surface. | 所以你才会梦到 |
[39:07] | So I didn’t kill Sara. | 所以我没有杀莎拉 |
[39:09] | No. | 对 |
[39:11] | But I am a murderer. | 但是我确实是个杀人犯 |
[39:13] | – Roy… – No, I just need to be alone for a while. | -罗伊 -我需要先一个人静一静 |
[39:21] | This is it. | 就是这里 |
[39:22] | This is the dead drop. | 这就是情报点 |
[39:34] | What kind of a message is this? | 这算什么信息 |
[39:38] | Have you ever heard of steganography? | 你听说过隐写术吗 |
[39:40] | Is that the dinosaur with the plates on its back? | 是那种后背上有鳞甲的恐龙吗 |
[39:45] | It’s the art of concealing a message | 隐写术是把一种信息 |
[39:47] | within another message. In this case, | 隐藏在另一信息中的方法 而现在 |
[39:49] | within an image. | 信息就隐藏在图片里 |
[39:54] | Li Kuan Hui. | 李宽辉 |
[39:57] | – Who’s that? – I do not know. | -那是谁 -不知道 |
[39:59] | But if Chien Na Wei’s interested in him, | 但是如果钱娜维对他感兴趣 |
[40:02] | so are we. | 我们也对他感兴趣 |
[40:09] | It worked. Thank you. | 成功了 谢谢你 |
[40:11] | I don’t want your gratitude. | 我不想要你的感激 |
[40:13] | There’s only one thing I want from you. | 我只求你一件事 |
[40:15] | Name it. | 你说 |
[40:17] | Get out of our lives as soon as possible. | 尽快远离我们的生活 |
[40:28] | Sign says “closed.” Learn to read. | 不是写着关门了吗 你不识字吗 |
[40:32] | I thought you might make an exception. | 我还以为我是例外呢 |
[40:34] | Yeah? And why would I do that? | 是吗 为什么 |
[40:38] | Because I just made sure your past vigilantism | 因为我刚确保你之前的治安维持行为 |
[40:40] | fell under the statute of limitations. | 过了诉讼时效 |
[40:43] | No new charges will be filed. | 不会再有新罪名起诉你了 |
[40:45] | Much obliged. | 非常感谢 |
[40:47] | But you still shouldn’t be here. | 但即便如此你还是不该来这 |
[40:50] | No, this is exactly where I should be. | 不 我就应该来这里 |
[40:52] | Last night when Isaac had me at gunpoint | 昨晚艾萨克拿枪指着我的时候 |
[40:55] | and when he was shooting at my friends, | 当他对我朋友开枪的时候 |
[40:56] | I should have been so scared. | 我本该害怕 |
[40:58] | Rattled. | 自乱阵脚 |
[41:00] | But I wasn’t. | 但是我没有 |
[41:02] | I saw what needed to be done, and I did it. | 我知道我该做什么 然后就去做了 |
[41:05] | Because you taught me. | 因为你教我那么做 |
[41:07] | I’ve just been teaching you how to throw a proper jab. | 我只是教过你如果正确出拳而已 |
[41:10] | And your pal Robin Hood doesn’t want me even doing that. | 你那个罗宾汉朋友连那个都不想让我教你呢 |
[41:13] | I want you to give me the tools | 我想让你教我本领 |
[41:15] | to avenge my sister’s death. | 给我妹妹报仇 |
[41:17] | I want you to teach me to get justice outside of a courtroom. | 我想让你教我怎么在法庭之外伸张正义 |
[41:21] | I took on an apprentice once. | 以前我带过徒弟 |
[41:23] | That didn’t work out so good. | 但是最后结果不怎么好 |
[41:25] | Well, it’s like you said– | 就像你之前说的 |
[41:26] | It’s not about how you get knocked down to the mat. | 重点不在于你是怎么被打倒的 |
[41:29] | It’s about whether you get up. | 而在于你能否再爬起来 |
[41:53] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[41:57] | I’m Cupid, stupid. | 我是丘比特呀 笨蛋 |