时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Oliver Queen. | 我是奥利弗·奎恩 |
[00:04] | After five years in hell, | 五年里 我被困在地狱 |
[00:06] | I have come home with only one goal– | 我回来只有一个目标 |
[00:08] | to save my city. | 拯救我的城市 |
[00:10] | Now others have joined my crusade. | 现在其他人也加入我的事业中了 |
[00:12] | To them, I am Oliver Queen. | 对他们来说 我是奥利弗·奎恩 |
[00:15] | To the rest of starling city, | 对星城的其他人来说 |
[00:16] | I am someone else. | 我是另一个人 |
[00:18] | I am something else. | 我是另一个存在 |
[00:21] | Previously, on “Arrow”… | 《绿箭》前情回顾 |
[00:23] | There’s a lot of good people, they lose someone, | 有很多好人失去亲友 |
[00:24] | they lose themselves, | 迷失自己 |
[00:25] | which is why they come in here to work off that rage. | 所以他们来这里泄愤 |
[00:27] | Roy, are you ok? You look a little tired. | 罗伊 你还好吧 你看起来有点累 |
[00:30] | I just haven’t been sleeping much lately. | 我只是最近没睡够 |
[00:32] | If I had accepted my life, I would be a cocktail waitress | 如果我接受了自己的命运 就会像我母亲一样 |
[00:35] | in Vegas like my mother, | 成为赌城的鸡尾酒女郎 |
[00:36] | and I never would have believed some crazy guy in a hood | 永远也不会相信一个兜帽疯子的话 |
[00:39] | when he told me I could be more than just some IT girl. | 他说我不仅仅能做一个技术女 |
[01:05] | You’re not moving very quickly this morning. | 今早你的速度不够快 |
[01:07] | I just didn’t sleep much last night. | 我昨晚没怎么睡 |
[01:17] | You’re not boxing, girl. | 你不是在拳击 姑娘 |
[01:18] | You’re not even fighting. | 连打架都算不上 |
[01:20] | You’re just lashing out. Come on! | 你只是在胡乱挥拳 加把劲 |
[01:25] | Impressive. | 厉害啊 |
[01:27] | How do normal people spend their morning? | 一般人是怎么度过早晨的 |
[01:30] | 8 9 Eight, nine… | |
[01:32] | Come on, ladies, we are almost there… | 加油姑娘们 就快到了 |
[01:35] | 10 And ten. | |
[01:37] | – Five. – Good, very good. | -5 -很棒 |
[01:40] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[01:48] | Mrs. Fernandes! | 费尔南德斯太太 |
[01:49] | I already told you, I haven’t seen | 我跟你说过了 我没看见 |
[01:53] | your…cat. | 你家的猫 |
[01:54] | I haven’t seen him, either. | 我也没看见他 |
[01:56] | Or is the cat a girl? | 或者是只母猫 |
[01:58] | Was I being misogynist just now? | 我刚才表现得讨厌女性了吗 |
[01:59] | Or is it misogynistic? I never know. | 还是该叫做厌恶女性 我总搞不清 |
[02:01] | Ray…what are you– | 雷 你在干… |
[02:03] | Nice place you’ve got here. Lots of space. | 你家挺不错的 地方挺大 |
[02:05] | So it occurred to me this morning, | 我今早突然想到 |
[02:06] | What’s the one thing that Queen Consolidated has | 奎恩联合企业有什么东西 |
[02:08] | that we don’t use to its maximum potential? | 是我们还没有完全利用的 |
[02:10] | A doorbell? | 门铃吗 |
[02:11] | Have you heard of a process called cogeneration? | 你听说过废热发电这回事吗 |
[02:14] | I haven’t even looked at a cup of coffee yet. | 我甚至都没看一杯咖啡 |
[02:16] | – Well, cogeneration is– – The repurposing | -废热发电就是… -再利用 |
[02:19] | of waste heat given off by electricity production. | 生产电力时散发出来的废热 |
[02:21] | Exactly. It’s a principle of thermodynamic efficiency, | 正是 这是热力学效率的一个原理 |
[02:24] | which occurred to me could be applied to a building | 我想到这可以适用在一栋 |
[02:26] | which generates over 240,000 watts of electricity. | 产生超过240000瓦的电力的建筑上 |
[02:29] | Like Queen Consolidated. | 比如奎恩联合企业 |
[02:32] | I did some preliminary calculations on the drive over. | 开车过来时我做了一些初步的计算 |
[02:37] | You want to sell QC’s excess energy back to the city? | 你想把奎恩联合企业的多余能量再卖给市里 |
[02:40] | If by “Sell” you mean “give away for free,” then yes. | 如果你说的”卖”是”免费赠送” 那就是了 |
[02:42] | Energy is something that should be given freely to the masses. | 能量应该免费提供给大众 |
[02:46] | Uh, you still haven’t found Mrs. Fernandes’ cat, I’m guessing. | 我猜你还没有找到费尔南德斯太太的猫吧 |
[02:58] | Oh, my beautiful girl! | 我的小美女 |
[03:00] | Very friendly with your neighbors, I see. | 看来你对你邻居很友好嘛 |
[03:02] | – Mom… – Mom? | -妈妈 -妈妈 |
[03:04] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[03:05] | Honey, I came to see you. | 亲爱的 我来看你啊 |
[03:07] | For a visit. Look, look, look. | 来拜访你 看看看 |
[03:10] | Didn’t you get my text? | 你没收到我的短信吗 |
[03:11] | 发给费利西蒂 要来市里了 亲爱的 | |
[03:11] | Mom, to send a text, you actually have | 妈妈 要想发送短信 你其实得 |
[03:13] | to press “Send” on the text. | 点短信里的”发送”才行 |
[03:15] | Oh, ok, not a big deal, I’ll do it right now. | 好吧 没什么大不了的 我现在点 |
[03:21] | Are you adopted? | 你是被领养的吗 |
[03:23] | Oh! I’m so sorry. I didn’t know you had somebody staying over. | 抱歉 我不知道有人在你家过夜 |
[03:27] | Oh, no, he’s not staying over. | 不 他没有在这里过夜 |
[03:28] | He’s not, like, | 他不是… |
[03:29] | we’re not– this is my boss. | 我们不是… 这是我老板 |
[03:32] | It’s a pleasure to meet you, Miss Smoak. | 幸会 斯莫克太太 |
[03:34] | Hi. You can call me Donna. | 你好 你可以叫我唐娜 |
[03:35] | – Mom… – I’m Ray. | -妈妈 -我是雷 |
[03:37] | Oh, my god. Palmer? | 天啊 姓帕尔默吗 |
[03:41] | You’re that watch guy. | 你就是那个手表男 |
[03:42] | We like to call them smart wearables. | 我们喜欢称之为智能穿戴设备 |
[03:44] | I bought one of your watches! Look! | 我买了一块你们的表 瞧瞧 |
[03:48] | See? Felicity here thinks I don’t | 你看 费利西蒂觉得我 |
[03:49] | pay attention to all of her tech-y things. | 从不关心她的高科技小玩意儿 |
[03:53] | Yeah, I see you’ve got a 3GS. | 你戴的是一块3GS |
[03:54] | I’m actually wearing a prototype for the new six. | 实际上我正戴着新款6的样品 |
[03:57] | Yeah, it basically replaces your computer. | 它基本上能取代电脑 |
[03:59] | – Very fancy. – You know what? It’s yours. | -太神奇了 -这样吧 它归你了 |
[04:02] | Oh, no. Seriously? | 不 真的吗 |
[04:07] | I’ll let you two catch up. | 我让你俩聊聊吧 |
[04:09] | Let me know what you think about those cogeneration numbers, | 告诉我你对废热发电数据的看法 |
[04:11] | and Donna, hope to see you again soon. | 唐娜 希望最近能再见 |
[04:13] | Well, don’t count on it. She’ll probably be really busy… | 别抱太大希望 她可能会很忙 |
[04:16] | planning my funeral after I die of embarrassment. | 筹备我丢脸致死的葬礼 |
[04:21] | “You are standing in an open field | 你站在一片空地上 |
[04:24] | “west of the White House | 位于白宫西侧 |
[04:26] | with a boarded front door.” | 面前是一扇木板门 |
[04:30] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[04:31] | I just finished coding a Linux emulator for Zork. | 我刚给魔域编码了一个Linux模拟器 |
[04:35] | “It is pitch black. | 漆黑一片 |
[04:37] | “You are likely to be eaten… by a grue.” | 你可能被怪兽吃掉 |
[04:43] | I guess you’ll have to protect me. | 那你得保护我了 |
[04:45] | Why can’t you just quietly have sex under a comforter | 你们为什么不能跟大部分大学生一样 |
[04:47] | like most college students? | 在被子下安静地做爱 |
[04:53] | You found an exploitable note? | 你找到了可利用的访问记录吗 |
[04:54] | Now I just need your super computer virus to crack the firewall. | 现在我只需要你的超级电脑病毒攻破防火墙 |
[04:57] | I really wish you wouldn’t call my X-axis bi-numeric algorithm | 我真的希望你不要叫我的X轴双数值算法 |
[05:00] | a “Super-virus.” | 为”超级病毒” |
[05:01] | Spoofing the IP, switching to MD6, and… | 伪造IP地址 切换到MD6 然后… |
[05:06] | Somebody take a screenshot. We have to post this to hackerforum, | 谁来截个图 我们得发到黑客论坛上 |
[05:10] | to brag that we actually got in! | 炫耀我们真的进去了 |
[05:12] | Hold on. 30 seconds until the firewall goes back up. | 等等 还有30秒防火墙就恢复了 |
[05:16] | Cooper, what are you doing? | 库珀 你在干什么 |
[05:18] | I think the world would be a much better place | 我觉得如果没有助学贷款 |
[05:19] | if there weren’t any student loans, don’t you? | 世界会更美好 你说呢 |
[05:20] | You can’t wipe out all the loans, | 你不能抹掉全部贷款记录 |
[05:22] | they’ll never think it’s a glitch. | 他们就不会认为这是系统故障了 |
[05:23] | They’re going to track us down and find us! | 他们会追查到我们的 |
[05:25] | – 10 seconds. – Cooper! | -还有十秒 -库珀 |
[05:26] | I’m not going to jail for you, Cooper, | 我不会为了你去坐牢的 库珀 |
[05:28] | and you shouldn’t, either. | 你也不应该这么做 |
[05:32] | Coop! | 库珀 |
[05:33] | – I almost had it! – What were you thinking?! | -我差一点就成功了 -你在想什么 |
[05:37] | Ever heard of hacktivisim? | 听过黑客行为主义吗 |
[05:38] | Instead of posting to web forums, | 与其把这些东西放到网络论坛上 |
[05:40] | we could be doing some real good in the world. | 我们可以真的干点好事 |
[05:41] | And going to prison in the process. | 然后顺便去坐牢 |
[05:44] | It’s all about what you want to be when you grow up, babe, | 重点在于你以后想成为什么 宝贝 |
[05:46] | a hacker, or a hero? | 一个黑客 还是英雄 |
[05:55] | Hello? | 有人在吗 |
[05:57] | Speedy? | 闪电妞 |
[06:00] | Just signed the lease. | 刚刚签完租约 |
[06:02] | What do you think? | 你觉得这地方怎么样 |
[06:03] | Thea, you’re signing a lease on a spot | 西娅 你签下的这地方 |
[06:05] | that you can’t possibly afford. | 你完全不可能负担得起 |
[06:09] | – I can, actually. – With whose money? | -事实上我可以 -哪来的钱 |
[06:12] | Malcolm Merlyn’s. His estate, I mean. | 马尔科姆·梅林 我是说他的财产 |
[06:15] | When I left Starling City, I mentioned something | 当我离开星城的时候 我跟奈德·福斯特 |
[06:18] | to Ned Foster about Malcolm being my father, | 提起过马尔科姆是我父亲这件事 |
[06:20] | and there’s a lot of legal stuff I didn’t understand, and– | 还有一堆我不理解的法律条款… |
[06:24] | He left you money? | 他把钱留给你了 |
[06:25] | The entire world thinks he’s dead. | 全世界都认为他死了 |
[06:27] | So, yes, legally, his estate | 所以是的 法律上他的财产 |
[06:29] | goes to his last living heir. | 都留给他的亲骨肉 |
[06:31] | And last week when you told me | 所以上周你跟我说 |
[06:33] | that you had investors for the club, that was a lie? | 有人投资你的酒吧 也是骗我的 |
[06:36] | I was afraid you wouldn’t react well | 我怕你对我接受他的钱 |
[06:38] | to the idea of me taking his money. | 感到生气 |
[06:39] | It’s blood money, Thea! | 这钱沾满了鲜血 西娅 |
[06:41] | You don’t know what Malcolm Merlyn is capable of! | 你不知道马尔科姆·梅林都能做出些什么 |
[06:43] | I know what his money is capable of, | 但我知道他的钱可以做些什么 |
[06:46] | renting me this really sweet loft. | 帮我租下这间可爱的顶层公寓 |
[06:49] | Listen to me. He’s alive, | 听我说 他还活着 |
[06:51] | and if you take his money, he has a hold on you. | 一旦你拿了他的钱 他就能控制你 |
[06:54] | I think you’re being a little melodramatic. | 你有点小题大做了 |
[06:57] | I’m his daughter, ok? He’s not going to put me in danger. | 我是他女儿 他不会让我身处险境的 |
[07:00] | He’s responsible for the death of 503 innocent people, | 他害死了503名无辜的人 |
[07:03] | including your brother. | 其中包括你哥哥 |
[07:05] | Now that is a card that you do not get to play. | 这事就不要再提了 |
[07:09] | You are my brother, | 你是我哥哥 |
[07:10] | but that does not mean you have the right to tell me | 但这不代表你有权力 |
[07:13] | what I can do with my life. | 告诉我要怎么过 |
[07:15] | I am my own person. | 我掌控自己的生活 |
[07:17] | The movers are coming tomorrow, | 搬家工人明天就来了 |
[07:19] | so you can stop by with popcorn | 你可以带着爆米花来看我 |
[07:20] | or not stop by at all. | 或者干脆别来 |
[07:44] | Oh, please. | 搞什么 |
[08:05] | What is going on? | 出什么事了 |
[08:08] | Ollie? | 奥利 |
[08:29] | You ok? | 你没事吧 |
[08:37] | We are Brother Eye. | 我们是兄弟之眼 |
[08:39] | Judgment has been rendered against this city. | 这座城市的审判已定 |
[08:42] | Its sentence carried out. | 执行已经开始 |
[08:44] | An earthquake. A siege. | 地震 围攻 |
[08:46] | This is what comes next, | 接下来 |
[08:48] | a new life you will live on your knees, | 每个人都将臣服于我们 |
[08:51] | and it will take nothing more than a push of a button. | 这一切只要按下一个键就能实现 |
[08:55] | We are in control now. | 现在我们说了算 |
[08:58] | And this is just the beginning. | 这只是开始 |
[09:00] | Let there be light. | 让光明重现吧 |
[09:23] | Oh, a nightclub. | 一个夜店 |
[09:26] | You know, I’m really not dressed for a nightclub. | 我觉得我这么穿不适合来夜店 |
[09:28] | – Really? – You think? | -真的吗 -你说呢 |
[09:31] | My friend owns the place. He just needs | 这是我朋友的地方 他需要我帮忙 |
[09:32] | a little help turning the power back on, so, | 恢复一下电力 仅此而已 所以 |
[09:35] | why don’t you… come, come. | 你为什么不… 过来 |
[09:38] | – Stay put. – Stay here? | -站好别动 -站在这里吗 |
[09:41] | – Right here. – Ok. | -就在这里 -好 |
[09:43] | Hey. Any luck tracking this– | 有没有找到这个… |
[09:46] | Hello. | 你好 |
[09:48] | Hi. | 你好 |
[09:51] | Please tell me this is your friend. | 拜托 告诉我这就是你的朋友 |
[09:52] | – No. Mom, this is Oliver – Queen. | -不 妈妈 这是奥利弗 -奎恩 |
[09:57] | Very nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[09:58] | Yes, it’s so nice to meet you, too. | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[10:01] | How many billionaires do you know? | 你认识多少位亿万富豪 |
[10:04] | Diggle, meet Felicity’s mom. | 狄格尔 这是费利西蒂的妈妈 |
[10:09] | Mom. John Diggle. | 妈妈 我是约翰·狄格尔 |
[10:11] | Hi. Very nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[10:12] | Nice to meet you, too. Oh! Hello! | 很高兴见到你 天呐 你好 |
[10:16] | Who is this little nugget? | 这个小东西是谁 |
[10:17] | This is my daughter Sara. | 这是我女儿莎拉 |
[10:18] | – Mom. Mom. mom! – What? | -老妈 妈 -怎么了 |
[10:24] | We have to go downstairs. | 我们得下楼去 |
[10:25] | Oh, I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to stop you. | 不好意思 我不是故意耽误你们的 |
[10:26] | I’m so sorry. Little baby moment. So sorry. | 不好意思 看到小宝宝比较激动 |
[10:29] | It’s great to meet you, finally. | 很高兴终于见到你了 |
[10:30] | Yes, yes, definitely. | 是的 我也很高兴 |
[10:33] | Why is Sara here? | 你怎么把莎拉带到这里来了 |
[10:34] | Lyla’s on an assignment in Santa Prisca | 莱拉在圣普利斯卡有任务 |
[10:36] | and the nanny called in sick. | 保姆又请了病假 |
[10:37] | But we can’t bring her down there. | 可是我们不能把她带下去 |
[10:42] | Why not, Oliver, who’s she gonna tell? | 为什么 奥利弗 她又不会告诉谁 |
[10:43] | Well, she, | 她 |
[10:46] | I’m not comfortable with her down there. | 把她带下去让我很不舒服 |
[10:48] | God help me. | 天哪 |
[10:49] | My mother loves babies. Just… | 我妈很喜欢小孩 所以 |
[10:54] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[10:55] | Whoever this Brother Eye group is, somehow got access | 不管这个兄弟之眼是谁 |
[10:58] | to the city’s protected network | 他们侵入了市里的安全网络 |
[10:59] | and uploaded a system-wide virus. | 上传了一个感染整个系统的病毒 |
[11:01] | Any way to trace it? | 有办法追踪吗 |
[11:02] | No, it deleted itself as soon as | 没办法 任务一完成 |
[11:03] | it completed its task. | 病毒就自动删除了 |
[11:04] | They said the power outage was just the beginning. | 他们说电力线路爆炸只是开始而已 |
[11:06] | Then let’s find them before there’s a next time. | 那我们就在下一次灾难发生之前阻止他们 |
[11:15] | Hey, Laurel, are you all right? Did you get here ok? | 劳瑞尔 你还好吗 来的路上没出事吧 |
[11:16] | I’m fine. I was close. | 没事 我就在附近 |
[11:18] | But why do I get the Emergency Services Alert? | 但为什么我会收到应急服务警报 |
[11:20] | Why don’t they call the district attorney? | 他们不应该打给地方检察官吗 |
[11:21] | Cause he’s visiting his niece in Coast City. | 他去海滨城拜访他的侄女了 |
[11:23] | You are the acting district attorney. Congratulations. | 你现在是代理检察官了 恭喜 |
[11:31] | Hello, detective, captain. | 你好 警探 队长 |
[11:33] | Look, you’re on this Brother Eye thing, right? | 你们在查这个”兄弟之眼”吧 |
[11:34] | – We are. – Good, | -没错 -很好 |
[11:35] | cause there’s no one here knows computers better than you. | 因为这里没有比你更懂电脑的了 |
[11:39] | No, for the last time, | 不用了 最后说一次 |
[11:40] | I am not interested in buying a fake ID. | 我对买假身份证不感兴趣 |
[11:43] | I am hanging up now. Bye. | 我要挂了 拜拜 |
[11:47] | My mom says hi. | 我妈妈向你问好 |
[11:51] | You still angry at me? | 你还在生我的气吗 |
[11:52] | I was past the firewall and into the account network. | 我已经越过防火墙进入网络账户了 |
[11:55] | I had 3,000 debts wiped | 你拔掉插头的时候 |
[11:56] | by the time you pulled the plug on me. | 我已经清除掉了三千个债务 |
[11:57] | Well, think of how many accounts you could go to prison for | 那你想想要不是我阻止了你 |
[11:59] | if I hadn’t stopped you. | 你会因为清理了多少个账户而入狱 |
[12:02] | Relax. | 放松 |
[12:04] | The DNS wasn’t configured. | 域名系统是未被配置的 |
[12:05] | They can’t backtrace me. | 他们追查不到我们的 |
[12:07] | They can. The subroot was configured. | 他们可以 因为二级目录是配置了的 |
[12:09] | By accessing the accounts, | 通过进入账户 |
[12:10] | you set off a packets feedback that anyone could trace back to. | 你激活了一个人人都可以追踪到的数据包反馈 |
[12:18] | You are gorgeous when you’re being a chicken. | 你胆小害怕的时候真是光彩夺目 |
[12:21] | – I’m serious. – I’m serious. | -我是认真的 -我也是认真的 |
[12:29] | Cooper Seldoel that’s enough! Don’t move! | 库珀·谢德尔 停下 不许动 |
[12:31] | – You are under arrest. – What?! | -你被捕了 -什么 |
[12:32] | No! Let go of me. | 不要 放开我 |
[12:34] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不要 |
[12:35] | – You’re under arrest for violation – Cooper! | -你因违反联邦法典 -库珀 |
[12:37] | – of U.S. Code title 18, section 1030. – No. Don’t! | -第18卷1030条规定被捕 -不 不要 |
[12:39] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[12:42] | Let go of him, let him go! | 放开他 放开他 |
[12:46] | We said this was just the beginning. | 我们说过 这只是个开头 |
[12:48] | Electricity is not the only power in the city. | 电力可不是城里的唯一动力 |
[12:52] | Consider money, for example. | 比如说 想想金钱 |
[12:55] | The banks are next to go dark. | 银行就是下一个被关闭的 |
[12:57] | Your beloved dollars wiped away | 你们亲爱的美元将会被抹去 |
[12:59] | as your accounts will finally all be equal, | 你们的账户终于能全部平等了 |
[13:02] | at zero. | 因为它们都将归零 |
[13:03] | Felicity… | 费利西蒂 |
[13:04] | I’m working on it. I set up some trace IP packets | 我在查了 我在兄弟之眼上一次广播前 |
[13:06] | before brother eye’s last broadcast. | 设置了一些追踪IP地址的数据包 |
[13:08] | As soon as he opened up the channel, | 只要他一打开频道 |
[13:09] | I scooped up the bread crumbs. | 我就能快速获取他留下的蛛丝马迹 |
[13:10] | Bread crumbs we can follow? | 是我们可以追踪的痕迹吗 |
[13:11] | I hope so. | 希望是的 |
[13:16] | Where’s Captain Lance? | 兰斯队长在哪里 |
[13:17] | Coordinating squad car patrols for dispatch. | 在协调警车巡警以便调度 |
[13:20] | Why? What’s wrong? | 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[13:21] | There’s a situation at Starling National. | 星城国家银行出了点状况 |
[13:23] | Send in an ESU squad. | 派出一队紧急救援小组 |
[13:25] | Sorry, ma’am, but you don’t have the power to– | 抱歉女士 但是您无权… |
[13:26] | I’m acting district attorney. | 我是临时地方检察官 |
[13:28] | The City Charter gives me operational authority in times of crisis, | 市政宪章赋予了我在危急时刻的执政职权 |
[13:31] | which this clearly is. | 而如今明显就是危急时刻 |
[13:32] | I’m not letting anyone get hurt. | 我是不会让任何人受到伤害的 |
[13:34] | Send in an ESU now. | 派出一队紧急救援小组 马上 |
[13:41] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[13:42] | SCPD just dispatched a riot squad to Starling National. | 星城警察刚刚调度了一组防暴队到星城国家银行 |
[13:43] | 地址: 星城国家银行 备注: 不受控制的人群在银行门外聚集 尚未出现武器 | |
[13:45] | It’s like fighting a fire with gasoline. | 这简直是在用汽油灭火 |
[13:47] | Suit up. | 着装准备 |
[13:57] | This group is ordered to disperse! | 本队受命疏散人群 |
[14:01] | Get back! | 退后 |
[14:02] | Behind the line! | 退到线后 |
[14:04] | Oliver, the riot is getting out of control. | 奥利弗 骚乱正在失控 |
[14:06] | You need to hurry up. | 你们得加快速度了 |
[14:17] | Get away from the bank! | 离银行远一点 |
[14:33] | The teargas is dispersing them, | 催泪瓦斯疏散了人群 |
[14:34] | but we can’t calm the entire city, Felicity. | 但我们无法让整座城市安定下来 费利西蒂 |
[14:36] | The trace led me to the virus they’re using. | 他们留下的痕迹让我追踪到了他们使用的病毒 |
[14:38] | It is a mile past complex. | 非常复杂 |
[14:40] | I’m coming through now. | 我现在正在梳理 |
[14:43] | No, no, no, no, no, no! | 不不不不 不要 |
[14:44] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[14:47] | The virus… I can’t stop it! | 这个病毒 我阻止不了它 |
[14:49] | How do you know? | 为什么 |
[14:50] | Because it’s mine. | 因为这是我写的 |
[14:54] | I wrote it five years ago. | 我五年前编写了这个病毒 |
[15:06] | Ok, ok, before you say anything, | 好了 好了 在你开口之前 |
[15:07] | just know that I never imagined the virus | 只希望你明白我从没想过这个病毒 |
[15:10] | being used for something like this. | 会被用在这种事情上 |
[15:11] | I mean, sure, I could have imagined it. | 我是说 当然了 我本可以想象到的 |
[15:13] | I actually have a very vivid imagination. | 实际上我想象了非常生动的画面 |
[15:14] | Like cronuts! | 像幻想着羊角甜甜圈一样 |
[15:15] | I had a vision of them before– | 我之前有过关于它们的设想… |
[15:19] | Relax. Take a deep breath. | 放松 深呼吸 |
[15:24] | Good. | 很好 |
[15:25] | Now start at the beginning. | 现在我们从头开始 |
[15:27] | I was in this, | 我曾经在一个 |
[15:28] | I guess you could call it a group, | 你可以管它叫”团队” |
[15:30] | in college. | 是在大学里 |
[15:32] | We were “hacktivists.” | 我们是”黑客主义者” |
[15:34] | For lack of a better word. | 因为没啥别的好名字了 |
[15:37] | Civil disobedience via the world wide web. | 通过世界网络进行非暴力反抗 |
[15:41] | I created this. | 我创造了这个 |
[15:44] | This | 这个 |
[15:47] | super virus. | 超级病毒 |
[15:50] | That could give us root access to any infected server. | 它可以给我们任何受感染的服务器的根访问权限 |
[15:53] | We could expose government fraud | 我们可以曝光政府的欺诈行为 |
[15:55] | and start virtual sit-ins | 然后开始在现实生活中静坐抗议 |
[15:56] | and digitally deface criminals. | 以及在网络上破坏罪行 |
[16:00] | I guess you could say it was my first attempt at being a hero. | 我想你可以将其称之为我想成为英雄的第一次尝试 |
[16:03] | Felicity. | 费利西蒂 |
[16:06] | Why didn’t you tell me about any of this? | 为什么你从没告诉过我这些 |
[16:10] | Do we even know a fraction | 我们也不知道 |
[16:11] | of what happened to you the five years that you were away? | 你离开的那五年里都发生了什么 |
[16:15] | Who else had access to the program? | 还有谁能访问这个程序 |
[16:16] | Myron Forest. He was my… | 迈伦·福雷斯特 他是我的… |
[16:20] | I had a boyfriend in college, | 我在大学有过一个男朋友 |
[16:21] | And Myron was his roommate. | 迈伦是他的室友 |
[16:23] | And he was a member of this hacktivist group? | 他是黑客主义者小组的一员吗 |
[16:25] | What about the boyfriend? | 那你男朋友呢 |
[16:27] | Oh, he couldn’t have done this. | 不可能是他干的 |
[16:29] | He’s…not in the picture, | 不是他 |
[16:31] | but Myron always had somewhat of an edge. | 反倒迈伦一直多少有点激进 |
[16:34] | Can you get me an address? | 你能帮我弄到地址吗 |
[16:36] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[16:42] | Just one small problem– | 只有一个小问题… |
[16:44] | not small, necessarily, but short. | 也不一定很小 但是不太高 |
[16:46] | Just take the alleyway entrance. | 正从巷口走进来 |
[17:08] | Are you ok? | 你还好吧 |
[17:12] | I’ve been better. | 不太好 |
[17:14] | I talked it over with Myron, | 我和迈伦商量过了 |
[17:16] | and I’m going to tell them I wrote the super virus. | 我要去告诉他们是我编写了那个超级病毒 |
[17:19] | You can’t do that. | 你不能这么做 |
[17:21] | I can’t let you rot in prison, Coop. | 我不能让你像这样烂在监狱里 库珀 |
[17:23] | You can’t tell them you wrote that virus… | 你不能告诉他们是你编写了那个病毒 |
[17:26] | cause I already told them I did. | 因为我已经告诉他们是我写的了 |
[17:28] | Cooper… | 库珀… |
[17:30] | I always said I’d protect you from the grues. | 我总是说我会保护你不被怪兽吃掉 |
[17:32] | – This isn’t– – It’s better this way. | -这样不… -还是这样比较好 |
[17:35] | I wiped out those loans. | 是我清除了学生贷款记录 |
[17:37] | There’s no reason both of us should be in prison. | 我们两个没必要都蹲监狱 |
[17:41] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[17:43] | Love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[17:57] | Hey. Got a minute? | 有时间吗 |
[18:03] | Congratulations, you called in a riot squad, | 祝贺你 派去了防暴队 |
[18:05] | you nearly started one! And! You did it behind my back. | 你差点就制造了暴乱 居然还是背着我做的 |
[18:08] | You were busy, | 你当时很忙 |
[18:09] | and the situation at Starling national was escalating. | 而且星城的事态还在逐步升级 |
[18:12] | You escalated it, Laurel! | 劳蕾尔 是你让它升级了 |
[18:14] | Please tell me you can at least see that now. | 拜托告诉我至少你现在意识到了 |
[18:16] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[18:18] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:20] | Laurel, baby… | 劳蕾尔 亲爱的 |
[18:24] | What’s gotten into you? | 你到底怎么了 |
[18:25] | You’re angry, you’re distant, you’re reckless. | 你愤怒鲁莽 一意孤行 |
[18:28] | Tell me you’re not boozing again. | 告诉我你不是又开始酗酒了吧 |
[18:30] | No. | 没有 |
[18:31] | Then what the hell’s going on? Because this isn’t you. | 那到底怎么了 你都不像你了 |
[18:34] | Look, I haven’t said anything | 我什么都没说 |
[18:35] | because I was hoping that you would say something, | 是因为我希望你可以解释一下 |
[18:37] | Because you, sweetheart, you are in ten different kinds of pain, | 因为亲爱的 你看起来痛苦万分 |
[18:40] | and you won’t talk about it. | 却不愿意说出来 |
[18:43] | I can’t talk about it with you. | 我不能和你说 |
[18:51] | Ok. But listen, you don’t have to talk about it with me. | 好吧 你不必和我说 |
[18:54] | But talk about it with somebody. | 不过一定不能憋在心里 |
[18:56] | Cause secrets hurt, baby. | 这样的秘密只会伤害到你 宝贝 |
[18:58] | Sometimes more than the truth. | 有时这种伤害甚于说出真相 |
[19:12] | Back-up generator keeps that locked. | 后备发电机把它锁住了 |
[19:14] | Or…so they told me. | 反正他们是这么告诉我的 |
[19:16] | I could never get that stupid door to open. | 我从来都打不开这扇恼人的门 |
[19:20] | Contractor says the entire sub level is flooded, though. | 承包商说整个地下层都被淹了 |
[19:22] | It was a water main break. | 是水管破裂所致 |
[19:25] | What are you doing here, Ollie? | 奥利 你来这儿干嘛 |
[19:26] | A super hacker is trying to | 一个超级黑客想要 |
[19:27] | take over the city and I’m worried about you. | 占领城市 而我很担心你 |
[19:32] | I still get to be worried, right? | 我还可以担心你 对吧 |
[19:34] | Yes. And if you really have to, | 是的 如果你真的要这样 |
[19:38] | you can even be judgmental– | 甚至还可以对我指手画脚 |
[19:40] | occasionally. | 偶尔的 |
[19:42] | Someone told me recently | 最近有人告诉我 |
[19:44] | that a family is pretty precious. | 家人非常宝贵 |
[19:48] | And love, in spite of everything, | 抛去其他 爱 |
[19:50] | is what makes it precious. | 就是让其宝贵的原因 |
[19:52] | Right now, the Queen family is just you and me. | 现在 奎恩家族只剩你我两人 |
[19:55] | So let it just be you and me. | 那就只剩我们两个吧 |
[20:01] | And don’t take Merlyn’s money. | 不要接受梅林的钱 |
[20:03] | I’m trying to meet you halfway here, Ollie. | 奥利 我已经尽力妥协了 |
[20:05] | The other half is up to you. | 你也得做出些让步 |
[20:31] | Myron Forest. | 麦伦·福瑞斯特 |
[20:33] | You have failed this city. | 你辜负了这座城市 |
[20:39] | Tell him he has to retract all the infected packets | 告诉他 必须撤回城市中央处理子系统里 |
[20:41] | from subsystem mainframes within the city. | 所有被感染的程序包 |
[20:43] | Tell me how to shut down the virus. | 告诉我怎么关掉病毒进程 |
[20:45] | Do it now. | 现在就去做 |
[20:47] | You think I’m behind the cyber attacks? | 你觉得我是这次计算机攻击的幕后黑手吗 |
[20:48] | Sounds like a Brother Eye to me. | 我觉得你是兄弟之眼 |
[20:50] | I swear to god, I’m not. | 我发誓不是我干的 |
[20:51] | I head up the IT department of an accounting firm. | 我是一家会计公司的IT部门的主管 |
[20:53] | I drive a hybrid. It’s blue. | 我开一辆蓝色的混合动力型车 |
[20:55] | I’m one of the sheep lunatics like these guys hate. | 我也是这些家伙讨厌的没主见的人之一 |
[20:57] | Why would I do this? | 我为什么要这么做 |
[20:58] | Digital fingerprints are all over this code. | 代码上都是数字指纹 |
[21:01] | There’s an x-axis bionumeric algorithm. | 是一个X轴个人标记运算法则 |
[21:03] | The code’s an x-axis | 这个代码 |
[21:04] | bionumeric algorithm that you’ve used before! | 是你曾经用过的X轴个人标记运算法则 |
[21:07] | In college. | 那还是大学 |
[21:10] | My roommate and his girlfriend. | 我的室友和他女朋友 |
[21:12] | Yeah, yeah, sure, we developed it. | 对 不错 是我们编写的 |
[21:13] | We called it a super virus, | 我们称它为超级病毒 |
[21:14] | but that doesn’t mean I’m the Eye guy! | 但我不是什么兄弟之眼 |
[21:16] | Have you tried Felicity Smoak? | 你问过费利西蒂·斯莫克了吗 |
[21:18] | She’s innocent. | 她是清白的 |
[21:19] | Then it’s got to be someone else. | 那肯定是别人 |
[21:21] | After we graduated, I might have showed | 毕业后 我可能 |
[21:23] | the code off to a few people. | 把代码给几个人看过 |
[21:25] | – Who were they?! – I don’t remember. | -他们是谁 -我记不得 |
[21:27] | It was five years ago. I didn’t think it was a big deal. | 五年前的事了 我没觉得有什么大不了 |
[21:29] | We were just kids playing with matches. | 我们那时只是几个爱冒险的小屁孩 |
[21:35] | I am running out of expletives! | 我已经不知道说什么了 |
[21:37] | We need to track down whoever Myron shared your code with. | 与麦伦分享过代码的人 我们都得追踪 |
[21:39] | I hacked all of his emails | 我黑进了他这五年 |
[21:41] | and all his text messages from five years ago | 所有的邮件与短信 |
[21:43] | and all I got was depressed. | 但一无所获 |
[21:44] | Ok. What about your ex? | 那你前任呢 |
[21:46] | I already told you, he didn’t do it. | 我告诉过你 不是他干的 |
[21:47] | Why? Because he’s your ex-boyfriend? | 为什么 就因为他是你前任吗 |
[21:51] | Because… | 因为 |
[21:54] | my senior year of college, | 大学最后一年 |
[21:56] | Cooper and I did a stupid thing. | 库珀和我干了件蠢事 |
[21:59] | He got arrested and he went to prison. | 他被捕入狱 |
[22:01] | So he went to prison. Maybe he got out. | 那他可能出狱了 |
[22:04] | He didn’t. | 没有 |
[22:05] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[22:07] | Because he’s dead. | 因为他死了 |
[22:11] | He hung himself before sentencing. | 判决前他上吊自尽了 |
[22:15] | Felicity, I… | 费利西蒂 我… |
[22:18] | I just really need to be alone right now. | 我现在只想自己静一静 |
[22:30] | I’m glad you’re here. | 很高兴看到你在这儿 |
[22:33] | When I launched my plan to rebrand | 当我提出要重建星城 |
[22:34] | Starling into Star City, | 的设想时 |
[22:36] | I didn’t count on cyber terrorism. | 可没想到会发生计算机攻击 |
[22:41] | I’m looking for a partner | 我在找一个 |
[22:42] | with whom to drown my sorrows and you | 可以一起悲伤的同伴 |
[22:45] | definitely look like someone who could use a drink. | 你看起来也很需要喝上一杯 |
[22:49] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[22:53] | My mother… | 我妈妈… |
[22:55] | I didn’t have anywhere else to go. | 我无处可去 |
[22:59] | You ok? | 你还好吗 |
[23:03] | You’re an inventor. | 你是一个发明家 |
[23:05] | Did you ever create | 你有没有创造过 |
[23:07] | anything that you didn’t think was important, | 什么你认为不重要的东西 |
[23:09] | turns out, | 可结果 |
[23:12] | it’s very important? | 这东西实际上非常重要 |
[23:14] | Of course. | 当然有 |
[23:16] | Those turn out to be the best inventions. | 那些创造最后都变成了最好的发明 |
[23:18] | Not always. | 并不总是如此 |
[23:20] | You want to talk about it? | 你想要谈谈吗 |
[23:26] | Of course I’d find you here. | 我就知道你在这里 |
[23:28] | – Could you just wait one second? – Wait? | -能等一会吗 -等 |
[23:32] | I’m sorry; i’ve already waited two hours for you at your apartment, | 抱歉 我已经在你公寓等了你两个小时 |
[23:35] | and before that, it was two hours in the club. | 那之前我在夜店还等了两个小时 |
[23:40] | Is there any way that you could be anywhere else but here? | 你能让我们单独聊会吗 |
[23:49] | Thanks, mom. | 谢谢你 老妈 |
[23:52] | That wasn’t the least bit mortifying. | 这不是最令人痛心的 |
[23:53] | Only half as bad as parents’ week in freshman year. | 远不及大学一年级时的父母探望周 |
[23:56] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 真是抱歉啊 |
[23:59] | I’m sorry I’ve been reduced to stalking my own daughter. | 抱歉我一直要跟踪自己的女儿 |
[24:02] | Because you can’t seem to comprehend that | 因为你好像不理解 |
[24:05] | I can’t make the whole world stop | 我无法让整个世界停止运作 |
[24:07] | because you decided to show up on my doorstep. | 只因为你决定出现在我家门前 |
[24:10] | I have responsibilities! | 我肩负着职责 |
[24:12] | Yes, I know, Felicity. | 我知道 费利西蒂 |
[24:14] | You have work. You have work, work, work, work. | 你有工作 工作 没完没了的工作 |
[24:16] | No, no, no, you don’t understand. | 不不 你没明白 |
[24:18] | It is so much more than work. | 是比工作还要重要的事 |
[24:21] | But all you care about it my love life | 但是你只在乎我的感情生活 |
[24:22] | or how much cleavage I don’t show. | 或是我穿的衣服够不够低胸 |
[24:25] | That is not true! | 事实不是这样的 |
[24:26] | That is completely true! | 事实就是这样的 |
[24:27] | And I’m sorry. I’m sorry that I’m terminally single. | 对不起 对不起我最终还是单身 |
[24:29] | I’m sorry I have an actual job. | 对不起 我有份真正的工作 |
[24:31] | I’m sorry that I don’t dress like a porn star! | 对不起 我不会穿得像个色情片明星 |
[24:33] | Which I realize is a compliment to you. | 我知道这对你来说是种称赞 |
[24:35] | So I’m so sorry | 所以我很抱歉 |
[24:36] | that I am such a disappointment to you! | 在你看来我如此令人失望 |
[24:43] | I’m not as smart as you, Felicity, | 我不像你这么聪明 费利西蒂 |
[24:45] | or your father. | 也不像你父亲那样聪明 |
[24:47] | I know that. | 这点我很清楚 |
[24:49] | Even when you were only six years old, | 甚至在你只有六岁的时候 |
[24:51] | I could barely keep up with you two. | 我都几乎难以追上你俩的脚步 |
[24:53] | And… | 所以 |
[24:55] | Maybe I wasn’t always the mother you wanted, | 也许我不一定是你想要的妈妈 |
[24:57] | but I was always there. | 但我一直都在你身边 |
[24:59] | I stayed and I tried. | 我没走 并且努力过 |
[25:01] | He… | 但他 |
[25:05] | he left me. | 他却离开了我 |
[25:07] | He left us. | 离开了我们 |
[25:11] | But when I look at you, | 但是当我看着你的时候 |
[25:15] | all I see is what he gave you. | 只看到他遗传给你的东西 |
[25:17] | There is nothing of me… | 却丝毫没有一点 |
[25:20] | in you. | 我的影子 |
[25:22] | You know, it’s so funny. I was– | 这太讽刺了 我… |
[25:25] | I was always so afraid that one day, | 我总是很害怕有一天 |
[25:28] | you were going to leave me, too. | 你也会离我而去 |
[25:32] | But now I finally realize… | 但是我现在终于意识到了 |
[25:37] | you already did. | 你已经离开我了 |
[25:57] | There are people on the other end of this thing, right? | 肯定有人在背后操作这些病毒对吧 |
[25:59] | People we can hit? | 能让我们揍一顿解恨的人 |
[26:01] | We need Felicity. | 我们需要费利西蒂 |
[26:03] | I’m here. | 我来了 |
[26:04] | The super virus has 3,407 traceable access notes. | 这个超级病毒有3407个可追踪的访问记录 |
[26:08] | Hopefully I didn’t put a firewall in every one, though. | 真希望我没给所有的点都设置防火墙 |
[26:11] | Of course I did, because I’m smarter than that. | 我当然设置了 因为我没这么蠢 |
[26:13] | Seriously, if I had two less IQ points, | 说真的 如果我的智商能少两个点 |
[26:15] | we never would have gotten in this mess. | 我们就不会陷入这种混乱的局面了 |
[26:17] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[26:18] | – Where’s your mom? – I don’t know. | -你妈妈呢 -不知道 |
[26:21] | Probably back at my place, | 可能回到我公寓里了 |
[26:23] | wishing she had a different daughter. It’s a long story. | 期望能有个不一样的女儿 说来话长 |
[26:26] | So go see her. Take an hour. | 那就去看看她 休息一小时 |
[26:27] | The city is under attack. | 这座城市正受到攻击 |
[26:28] | You’re our best chance of stopping it, | 只有你才能阻止这一切 |
[26:30] | but not like this, Felicity. | 但现在这样不行 费利西蒂 |
[26:31] | Your head’s not in the game. | 你的心思都不在这上面 |
[26:32] | I will get it together. | 我会克服情绪的 |
[26:33] | Your tracer hack’s running. | 你的追踪程序已经启动了 |
[26:35] | Take an hour. Go talk to your mom. | 休息一小时 去和你妈妈谈谈 |
[26:38] | I do not have anything to say to her. | 我真的没话和她说 |
[26:41] | You know, earlier today, Thea told me that | 今天早些时候 西娅和我说 |
[26:43] | she literally has to put up with me | 她不得不容忍我 |
[26:46] | because family is precious. | 因为家人很珍贵 |
[26:48] | And that it’s love, | 这就是爱 |
[26:49] | in spite of everything, | 撇开其他一切 |
[26:52] | that makes it precious. | 是爱让家人变得珍贵 |
[26:56] | Go. | 去吧 |
[27:07] | Where’s Sara? | 莎拉呢 |
[27:08] | The nanny came to pick her up. | 保姆把她接走了 |
[27:11] | Said he was from a company called A.R.G.U.S. | 他说他是超能力联合调查组的人 |
[27:13] | I don’t know, I’ve never heard of it. | 不知道 从未听说过这名 |
[27:14] | I think that’s the point. | 可能要的就是这样 |
[27:17] | Well, I’m glad you’re still here. | 很高兴你还在这 |
[27:20] | You are a terrible liar, Felicity. | 你说谎太蹩脚了 费利西蒂 |
[27:26] | Might be the only thing we have in common. | 也许这是我们唯一的共同点 |
[27:29] | I have blonde hair. | 我有一头金发 |
[27:31] | You dye it. | 是你染的 |
[27:33] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[27:36] | We’re different, and it’s always going to be that way. | 我们确实不一样 而且永远都会是这样 |
[27:38] | And it’s not easy– | 这并不容易 |
[27:39] | No, you know what, it’s– | 不 知道吗 |
[27:41] | it’s totally my fault for just showing up here uninvited. | 这全是我的错 没问过你就来了 |
[27:44] | Seriously. I think I just got so excited about this free flight. | 说真的 我想我是对这免费机票过于兴奋了 |
[27:49] | What? | 什么 |
[27:51] | My plane ticket. | 我的机票 |
[27:52] | I got an email that said I’d won some contest. | 我收到封电邮说我中了某个大奖 |
[27:55] | Free first class round trip to Starling. | 免费的头等舱来回星城 |
[27:58] | Email? | 电邮 |
[28:03] | Mom. | 老妈 |
[28:05] | Someone wanted you to be here. | 是有人故意让你来这的 |
[28:13] | Mom! | 老妈 |
[28:21] | – Baby! – Mom! | -宝贝 -妈 |
[28:23] | – Are you ok? – I’m ok. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[28:25] | Oh, thank god! | 谢天谢地 |
[28:29] | Where are we? | 我们在哪 |
[28:33] | Felicity Smoak, just the woman I wanted to see. | 费利西蒂·斯莫克正是我想见的人 |
[28:36] | What the hell do you want from me?! | 你到底想从我这得到什么 |
[28:38] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[28:39] | You really don’t know? | 你真的不知道我是谁吗 |
[28:46] | I thought you’d never forget your first love. | 我还以为你永远忘不了自己的初恋呢 |
[28:57] | You died. | 你已经死了 |
[29:01] | – They told me– – That I committed suicide, right? | -他们说… -说我自杀了 对吧 |
[29:04] | The N.S.A. needed a hacker with game for cyber espionage, | 国家安全局需要一个黑客作网络间谍 |
[29:07] | and I needed to not be in prison | 而我的余生 |
[29:09] | for the rest of my life. | 不能在监狱里度过 |
[29:10] | Because of what the N.S.A. wanted me doing, it was… | 因为国家安全局要我做的那些事… |
[29:13] | advantageous for me to be dead. | 还是宣布我死了比较有好处 |
[29:15] | When I found out you died, | 我得知你死的消息后 |
[29:18] | I was devastated. | 简直崩溃了 |
[29:21] | I loved you. | 我那时深爱着你 |
[29:23] | I loved you, too. | 我那时也深爱你 |
[29:24] | After I finished my time with the N.S.A., | 国家安全局的事情完成之后 |
[29:26] | I was going to find you. | 我本想去找你的 |
[29:29] | To let you in on this. | 让你跟我一起干这件事 |
[29:30] | And then I discovered you’d become this corporate | 没想到你已经成了这家公司的 |
[29:33] | lap dog. | 哈巴狗 |
[29:34] | Broke my heart. You changed. | 真让我心碎 你变了 |
[29:37] | If you ever thought I was capable of doing something like this, | 如果你认为我会跟你一起做这些事 |
[29:39] | you never really knew me at all. | 那你真是一点都不了解我 |
[29:41] | When you wrote this virus, Felicity, | 你写这些电脑病毒的时候 费利西蒂 |
[29:43] | you knew exactly what it was capable of. | 就很清楚它能产生怎样的破坏 |
[29:45] | All I’m doing is unleashing the true potential | 我所做的 只是让你的作品 |
[29:47] | of what you made. | 发挥真正的潜质 |
[29:48] | Why?! | 为什么 |
[29:50] | This isn’t who you are! | 你不是这样的人 |
[29:51] | Five years with the N.S.A., | 为国安局工作了五年之后 |
[29:54] | you learn a lot about how the world works. | 你就会知道这个世界是如何运行的 |
[29:55] | How we can’t be saved or salvaged. | 会知道为什么我们无法得到救赎 |
[29:58] | How it’s every man for himself. | 会知道人各为己是怎么回事 |
[30:00] | You also learn that when a city bank goes under, | 也会知道 当星城银行遭到… |
[30:03] | say, financial cyber attack, | 比如说 金融网络袭击的时候 |
[30:06] | the mayor will reach out to the Treasury Department | 市长会向财政部伸手 |
[30:09] | and request an influx of fresh cash. | 要求得到新的资金 |
[30:11] | Cash which is transported by armored trucks. | 这些现金由全副武装的卡车负责运输 |
[30:14] | Navigating according to a closed-end G.P.S. system, | 由封闭式卫星定位系统引导 |
[30:17] | which directs them to city deposit. | 它会引导他们来到城市储蓄处 |
[30:20] | If the drivers deviate from the route, | 如果司机驶离路线 |
[30:22] | The trucks are shut down. | 卡车就会自动停止运行 |
[30:26] | But you’re going to hack into the system | 而你要做的就是黑进这个系统 |
[30:28] | and direct the cash to come here. | 把钱引来这里 |
[30:31] | It was about money, and I’m the sell-out? | 难道只是为了钱 还有我对你的背叛吗 |
[30:33] | No. | 不 |
[30:34] | No, babe. | 不是的 宝贝 |
[30:36] | You’re the one who’s going to help me. | 你要帮助我 |
[30:38] | See, breaking into the Treasury’s asymmetric encryption | 因为黑进财政部的非对称加密系统 |
[30:41] | is beyond even my capabilities. | 已经超出了我的能力 |
[30:43] | I’m going to politely decline. | 我会谢绝你的邀请 |
[30:48] | Don’t! | 不要 |
[30:48] | That’s why I flew some motivation into town for you. | 这就是为什么我要把你的”动力”带进城里 |
[30:55] | She’s been MIA for over an hour. | 她已经失去联系超过一小时了 |
[30:57] | Well, you did tell her to go home. | 你跟她说过要她回家 |
[30:58] | I just had an A.R.G.U.S. agent | 我刚让一名超能力联合调查组的探员 |
[30:59] | pick up Sara there. | 去接莎拉 |
[31:00] | I could have them go back, check things out. | 我可以让他们回去 看看怎么回事 |
[31:02] | Yep. | 好 |
[31:10] | Felicity’s never more than five feet from her phone. | 费利西蒂离她的手机从没超过五步远 |
[31:14] | Something’s wrong. | 肯定出事了 |
[31:20] | No! No! | 不要 放手 |
[31:26] | That terminal’s configured to only connect with the Treasury’s IP. | 这台终端配置只与财政部的IP地址相连 |
[31:30] | I mention this so you don’t try to do anything stupid, | 我之所以说这个 是让你别做傻事 |
[31:32] | like alert the police. | 比如报警 |
[31:33] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:35] | Mom… | 妈妈… |
[31:36] | right now’s not really the best time, ok? | 现在不要说这些好吗 |
[31:38] | But it might be the last time, hon, | 但这也许是最后一次了 宝贝 |
[31:40] | And I want you to know | 我希望你明白 |
[31:42] | that all I’ve ever wanted… | 我一直以来期望的 |
[31:45] | is for you to be happy. | 就是你能幸福 |
[31:48] | Let’s say we hit pause on the Dr. Phil episode. | 先别上演菲力博士脱口秀了 |
[31:50] | It’s done! It’s done. | 完成了 完成了 |
[31:55] | That quick? | 这么快 |
[31:56] | There’s a reason you wanted me, right? | 所以你才需要我 不是吗 |
[31:58] | They’ll be at your front door in five minutes. | 他们五分钟后就会到这里 |
[32:00] | – Guards will be armed. – Let’s go. | -全副武装的警卫就要到了 -我们走 |
[32:12] | Stay put, ok? | 待着别动 好吗 |
[32:13] | Just because we used to screw | 虽然我们以前有过一段 |
[32:15] | doesn’t mean I won’t use this gun. | 但不意味着我不会开枪 |
[32:26] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[32:27] | Huh? | 什么 |
[32:28] | Oh, that, that’s the watch. | 哦那个 是手表 |
[32:31] | It’s the watch Mr. Palmer gave me. | 是帕尔默先生给我的手表 |
[32:32] | It chimes on the hour, and I guess we’re about to be killed. | 它每小时都会响 我猜我们快要被杀了 |
[32:35] | We’re not going to be killed. | 我们不会死的 |
[32:37] | We’re going to get out of here. | 我们能逃出去 |
[32:38] | It basically replaces your computer. | 它基本上能取代电脑 |
[32:40] | You know I don’t know what that means. | 你知道我听不懂 |
[32:42] | It means it has wifi. | 意思是它有无线网络 |
[32:45] | Really? | 真的 |
[32:56] | When they’re in range… | 他们一进射程 |
[32:59] | You know what to do. | 你们知道该怎么做 |
[33:14] | I did what you wanted. | 你的要求我照做了 |
[33:16] | You don’t have to kill us. | 你没必要杀我们 |
[33:17] | Really? | 是吗 |
[33:22] | Who would have thought | 谁能想到 |
[33:23] | that I’d become the grue? | 我已经变成怪兽了呢 |
[33:27] | You want to wave that gun at me, fine, | 你用枪指着我 没问题 |
[33:28] | but don’t you dare threaten my daughter. | 但你不许 威胁我女儿 |
[33:35] | Here I thought you were all nails and hair. | 我以为你只是个修指甲做头发的花瓶 |
[33:37] | Try single mom who’s worked 60 hour weeks in six inch heels | 单身妈妈每周工作六十小时穿着十五厘米的高跟鞋 |
[33:39] | for tips in order to raise that genius child | 只为了得些小费养大她的天才孩子 |
[33:41] | you see right there. | 那个人就是我 |
[33:45] | I may not understand all this cyber whatever, | 我也许不懂计算机什么的 |
[33:47] | But I know without that gun, | 但我知道 如果没了枪 |
[33:49] | you wouldn’t last 10 seconds against my girl. | 你在我女儿手下挺不过十秒钟 |
[33:52] | Too bad she doesn’t have 10 seconds. | 遗憾的是她没有十秒了 |
[33:54] | I disagree! | 我不同意 |
[33:55] | Put the gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[33:59] | You were always good, Felicity. | 你一向厉害 费利西蒂 |
[34:01] | So good. | 太厉害了 |
[34:03] | But so am I. | 但是我也如此 |
[34:11] | Motion sensored. | 运动传感器 |
[34:12] | They can hit most any target. | 它们几乎可以击中任何目标 |
[34:25] | Come on. | 过来 |
[34:28] | Something’s wrong. | 情况不对 |
[35:04] | Clear. | 安全 |
[35:24] | This is all your fault. | 这一切都是你的错 |
[35:33] | Mom! Mom, are you OK? Are you OK? | 妈 你没事吧 没事吧 |
[35:59] | Before, | 之前 |
[35:59] | you were right to keep pressing on Cooper. | 你一直问我库珀是对的 |
[36:01] | Turns out he’s not as dead as I thought. | 原来他根本没死 |
[36:03] | I’ve had some experience with that. | 这种事我遇到过 |
[36:06] | And you learn not to judge. | 你就学着不去评判了 |
[36:09] | Yes. | 对 |
[36:11] | Are you OK? | 你没事吧 |
[36:15] | I guess so. | 应该没事吧 |
[36:16] | Old lovers have a way of opening old wounds. | 旧爱总是有办法揭开旧伤口 |
[36:20] | Lovers… | 情人 |
[36:22] | sounds creepy no matter how you say it. | 不论怎么说出口都让人听着毛骨悚然 |
[36:27] | Felicity… | 费利西蒂 |
[36:29] | I want you to know that | 我想让你知道 |
[36:29] | whatever experiences you had to go through, | 不管你经历过什么事 |
[36:31] | I’m glad that you did. | 我都很高兴你经历过 |
[36:33] | They shaped the person you are today. | 因为是那些经历塑造了今天的你 |
[36:36] | And you know how I feel about her. | 你也知道我对她的感觉 |
[36:39] | I should head out. | 我该走了 |
[36:44] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[36:48] | We have to love our families. | 我们得爱我们的家人 |
[36:51] | No matter what. | 无论如何 |
[37:00] | Felicity. | 费利西蒂 |
[37:02] | You here? | 你在吗 |
[37:16] | What happened to you? | 你这是怎么了 |
[37:19] | This is me now. | 这就是现在的我 |
[37:31] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[37:35] | Something is going on with me. | 我确实出问题了 |
[37:37] | And my father, he– he noticed it as well. | 我父亲 他也注意到了 |
[37:41] | He told me I should open up to someone. | 他跟我说我应该找个人倾诉一下 |
[37:43] | My sister, she– | 我妹妹 她… |
[37:46] | She died. | 她死了 |
[37:48] | Well, she– | 她… |
[37:50] | She was murdered. | 她被人谋杀了 |
[37:52] | – Did they ever catch the– – No. | -凶手抓… -没有 |
[37:53] | No one knows that she’s gone except for me. | 除了我没人知道她已经不在了 |
[37:56] | And I can’t tell anyone. So, yes. | 我也不能把这件事告诉别人 所以是的 |
[37:59] | Yes, I am angry. | 我很愤怒 |
[38:01] | I’m going to help you with that. | 我会帮助你的 |
[38:03] | See, before, Laurel, you were swinging at your sister’s killer. | 劳蕾尔 之前你一直在寻找杀你妹妹的凶手 |
[38:05] | That’s a target you’re never going to hit. | 可你可能永远都不会找到 |
[38:07] | Don’t train for that. | 所以不要为那个而训练 |
[38:09] | All right, train for yourself. | 要为你自己而训练 |
[38:12] | See, now I know how to teach you. | 现在我知道怎么训练你了 |
[38:17] | So what’s it going to be? | 你喜欢什么颜色 |
[38:19] | Red or black? | 红色还是黑色 |
[38:21] | Black. | 黑色 |
[38:22] | Definitely black. | 当然是黑色 |
[38:36] | It was popcorn, right? | 是爆米花对吧 |
[38:39] | You said you were meeting me halfway. | 你说你已经尽力妥协了 |
[38:40] | This is me doing my part. | 那我也该做些让步 |
[38:53] | I missed you, Speedy. | 我很想你 闪电妞 |
[38:59] | Let’s not miss each other anymore. | 我们以后不要再想念彼此了吧 |
[39:02] | I mean, it was so much easier to be in each other’s lives | 我是说 如果我们住在一起 |
[39:04] | when we were underneath the same roof. | 那陪伴彼此就会容易多了 |
[39:06] | So…why don’t you move in with me? | 所以 要不你搬来跟我一起住吧 |
[39:10] | I mean, clearly I have enough space. | 显然这里地方足够大 |
[39:13] | And I… | 还有我… |
[39:16] | I swear once the club starts making a profit, | 我发誓一旦俱乐部开始盈利 |
[39:18] | I will donate all of Malcolm’s money | 我就把马尔科姆的钱 |
[39:21] | to an earthquake relief charity thing. | 都捐给抗震救灾之类的慈善项目 |
[39:28] | I can live with that. | 这我可以接受 |
[39:33] | You got a TV in here? | 你这里有电视吗 |
[40:00] | Well, I’m officially off. | 我真要走了 |
[40:04] | I mean, my flight doesn’t leave till tonight, | 我订的航班今晚才起飞 |
[40:05] | but I figured you’d be working, so we can– | 但是我想着你到时可能会工作 所以我们… |
[40:08] | We can just say good-bye now. | 我们就现在道别吧 |
[40:13] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[40:17] | About what? | 什么说得对 |
[40:18] | I haven’t always been appreciative of you. | 我没有一直对你心存感恩 |
[40:21] | You were always there for me every day, and night. | 可是你日日夜夜都在我身边照顾陪伴我 |
[40:25] | So if I haven’t said thank you enough, | 所以如果我没有向你表达自己的感恩 |
[40:28] | thank you. | 那我现在说句谢谢 |
[40:31] | But you were wrong, too. | 但是你也有错的部分 |
[40:34] | Mm-hmm? | 什么 |
[40:35] | When you said all you saw in me was dad; | 你说你在我身上只看到了爸爸的影子 |
[40:38] | There was nothing of you in me. | 我身上没有一点你的影子 |
[40:41] | Well, I can’t really explain it, | 虽然我也无法解释清楚 |
[40:42] | but over the past two years, I have been through a lot. | 但是近两年我经历了很多事 |
[40:45] | And I have learned that I am a lot tougher than I thought. | 我发现我比自己想象中更坚强 |
[40:50] | That… I get from you. | 这个 我是遗传自你的 |
[40:57] | Don’t cry. | 不要哭 |
[40:58] | So I took another look at those cogeneration numbers. | 话说我又看了下废热发电数据 |
[41:00] | You want to… | 你想… |
[41:04] | – Hi again. – Hi. | -又见面了 你好 -你好 |
[41:06] | How’s that new smart wearable working out for you? | 你戴的那个智能小玩意儿怎么样 |
[41:07] | Oh, it’s, um, | 这个 |
[41:09] | it’s a real life saver. | 真的是救命恩人啊 |
[41:11] | Yeah. | 对 |
[41:14] | Ray, I can’t come into work today. | 雷 我今天不能上班了 |
[41:16] | I am… | 我… |
[41:20] | Calling in sick. | 要请病假 |
[41:23] | “Feel better.” | “早日康复” |
[41:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:28] | See you later. | 回见 |
[41:36] | That’s actually pretty genius. | 真是太聪明了 |
[41:39] | Hello, Sara. | 你好 莎拉 |
[41:40] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[41:43] | Hello, Sara. | 你好 莎拉 |
[41:45] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |