时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Oliver Queen. | 我是奥利弗·奎恩 |
[00:04] | After five years in hell, | 五年里 我被困在地狱 |
[00:06] | I have come home with only one goal– | 我回来只有一个目标 |
[00:08] | to save my city. | 拯救我的城市 |
[00:10] | Now others have joined my crusade. | 现在其他人也加入我的事业中了 |
[00:12] | To them, I am Oliver Queen. | 对他们来说 我是奥利弗·奎恩 |
[00:15] | To the rest of Starling City, | 对星城的其他人来说 |
[00:17] | I am someone else. | 我是另一个人 |
[00:18] | I am something else. | 我是另一个存在 |
[00:22] | Previously, on “Arrow”… | 《绿箭》前情回顾 |
[00:24] | I’m going to find whoever did this. | 无论是谁干的 我一定会找出来 |
[00:26] | There’s something about Malcolm that both you | 你和奥利弗都需要知道一件 |
[00:28] | and Oliver need to know. Malcolm is– | 关于马尔科姆的事 马尔科姆… |
[00:35] | I don’t want to hurt, or get hurt, | 我不想伤害别人 或者被伤害 |
[00:38] | and you seem like someone who could teach me how not to. | 你看起来像是能教我怎么做到的人 |
[00:40] | You are my family. I need you. | 你是我的家人 我需要你 |
[00:45] | Looks like you’re going home. | 看起来你能回家了 |
[00:46] | Did Thea seem… different to you? | 你觉得西娅是不是变了 |
[00:51] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[00:53] | Where is Sara? | 莎拉在哪里 |
[00:56] | She came here for the League two weeks ago. | 她两周前过来帮刺客联盟工作 |
[00:59] | We’ve not heard from her since. | 从那之后 我们就没有她的消息了 |
[01:03] | There’s something I have to tell you. | 我得告诉你一件事 |
[01:10] | Sara’s dead? | 莎拉死了吗 |
[01:20] | I’m so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[01:23] | It was an arrow, wasn’t it? | 她是被一支箭射死的 对吧 |
[01:25] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[01:29] | – Where’s her body? – Nyssa… | -她的尸体呢 -娜莎 |
[01:31] | Where? | 在哪 |
[01:33] | We buried her in her grave from seven years ago. | 我们把她埋在了七年前的坟墓里 |
[01:46] | She knows something. | 她知道些什么 |
[01:48] | I want you to follow her, but be careful. | 我想让你跟着她 小心点 |
[01:51] | I have to meet Thea. | 我得去见西娅 |
[02:02] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[02:03] | Late is your “on time,” Ollie. | 迟到对你就是”按时到” 奥利 |
[02:05] | So much for my promise that things would be different, right? | 我说过事情会不一样 看来是空头承诺了 |
[02:08] | Relax, it’s fine. | 放松点 没关系 |
[02:09] | Dinner is on me. | 晚餐我来请 |
[02:11] | With what money? | 用什么钱 |
[02:12] | Aren’t you broke? | 你不是破产了吗 |
[02:14] | Um…Aren’t you? | 你不也是吗 |
[02:17] | Not so much, actually. | 其实不算是 |
[02:20] | When I decided to come back, | 我决定回来时 |
[02:21] | I had no idea what I wanted to do, | 不知道自己想做什么 |
[02:23] | and realized I kind of missed the club. | 我发现自己有点想念酒吧 |
[02:26] | And turns out, a lot of other people do, too. | 原来很多人都想念酒吧 |
[02:30] | I have investors. | 有人来投资 |
[02:31] | And they’re going to help me buy back the foundry | 他们会帮我买下奎恩联合企业的 |
[02:33] | from Queen Consolidated. | 钢铁厂 |
[02:35] | I’m thrilled for you, that’s fantastic. | 我真为你激动 那太棒了 |
[02:39] | You seem changed. | 你好像变了 |
[02:42] | Stronger. | 更坚强 |
[02:43] | After last year, I… | 去年过后 我… |
[02:46] | don’t see any other way it could have turned out. | 我想我只有坚强这一条路了 |
[02:48] | And that’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[02:50] | You’re not… seeing someone, or… | 你没跟别人约会吗 |
[02:54] | Hoping Roy didn’t put you up to asking that. | 希望不是罗伊让你问的 |
[02:56] | No. I’m just trying to figure out why you’re so different. | 不 我只是想搞明白你为什么不一样了 |
[03:00] | How about just being my big brother instead? | 不如你还是只做我哥哥吧 |
[03:04] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[03:14] | Target’s on the move. He’s headed north. | 目标在移动 他在往北边走 |
[03:19] | He’s stopped. | 他停下了 |
[03:21] | What’s he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[03:24] | He’s buying ice cream. | 他在买冰淇淋 |
[03:27] | He doesn’t look like a terrorist. | 他看起来不像是恐怖分子 |
[03:29] | The best ones never do. | 行家都不会 |
[03:31] | Why does Waller want me to take this guy out? | 沃勒为什么想让我干掉他 |
[03:33] | You ask too many questions. | 你问太多问题了 |
[03:35] | Follow orders and eliminate the target. | 服从命令 干掉目标 |
[03:36] | Or is this one your best friend, too? | 难道这人也是你最好的朋友吗 |
[03:38] | Oh, so I’m just a gun that she can point at things | 原来我就是一把枪 她可以随便指向 |
[03:41] | she doesn’t like? | 她不喜欢的人吗 |
[03:42] | That’s exactly what you are. | 你就是这样 |
[03:49] | He’s moving. | 他在移动 |
[03:50] | Best not to waste time, then. | 那最好别浪费时间了 |
[04:06] | Nyssa. | 娜莎 |
[04:34] | You have my condolences. | 请接受我的哀悼 |
[04:36] | And that of my father, Ra’s Al Ghul. | 还有我父亲拉斯·厄尔·高福的 |
[04:38] | I don’t want your condolences. | 我不想要你的哀悼 |
[04:42] | And I definitely don’t want your father’s. | 我绝对不想要你父亲的 |
[04:48] | She died with arrows in her chest. | 她是被一支箭射中胸膛而死 |
[04:51] | Do you think that would have happened | 如果她没有遇见你 |
[04:52] | if she hadn’t met you? | 你觉得会这样吗 |
[04:55] | You were the one that showed her the darkness inside. | 是你向她展示了内心的黑暗 |
[04:58] | You, and your father. | 你 还有你父亲 |
[05:00] | I know you grieve. | 我知道你很伤心 |
[05:03] | But so do I. | 但我也是 |
[05:06] | I didn’t show Sara the darkness, Laurel. | 我没有向莎拉展示黑暗 劳蕾尔 |
[05:09] | It was already inside of her when we met. | 我们见面时 她内心已经有了黑暗 |
[05:12] | When I found her, alone, | 当我找到她时 她独自一人 |
[05:16] | starving and terrified, I protected her. | 饿着肚子 十分害怕 我保护了她 |
[05:20] | I took Sara into my heart | 我真心对待莎拉 |
[05:22] | and I loved her with all of my soul. | 全心全意地爱她 |
[05:27] | And that jacket… | 那件外套 |
[05:30] | I gave it to Sara as a gift. | 是我送给莎拉的礼物 |
[05:34] | You are not fit to wear it. | 你不配穿 |
[05:40] | She’s moving. | 她走了 |
[05:42] | – Where? – She went to visit Sara’s grave | -去哪儿了 -她去看了莎拉的坟墓 |
[05:44] | and now she’s on the top floor of some dump on Amsterdam. | 现在她在阿姆斯特丹某座大楼的顶层 |
[05:47] | Could be where she’s crashing. | 她可能住在那里 |
[05:48] | League of Assassins safe house or something. | 刺客联盟的安全屋之类的 |
[05:50] | Text me the address. | 把地址发给我 |
[06:20] | Are you ready to talk? | 你准备好谈谈了吗 |
[06:24] | We have nothing to discuss. | 我们没什么好谈的 |
[06:27] | The trail for Sara’s killer has gone cold. | 杀害莎拉的凶手已经销声匿迹了 |
[06:32] | And I could use your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[06:33] | Whereas I don’t need yours. | 可我不需要你的帮助 |
[06:34] | Really? | 是吗 |
[06:36] | We’ve gathered evidence, we’re working leads. | 我们在收集证据 整理线索 |
[06:39] | You’re visiting cemeteries | 你刚刚去了墓园 |
[06:41] | and hiding in League safe houses. | 现在又藏在联盟的安全屋里 |
[06:42] | I am not hiding. | 我没有东躲西藏 |
[06:46] | And this is not my safe house. | 而且这也不是我的安全屋 |
[06:47] | It was Sara’s while she was in Starling. | 这是莎拉还在星城时的安全屋 |
[07:04] | These were her favorites. | 这些是她的最爱 |
[07:13] | Ok. | 好了 |
[07:17] | You said Sara was in Starling for the League. | 你说莎拉到星城来是为了联盟 |
[07:20] | That suggests her target is also her killer. | 说明她的目标最后杀了她 |
[07:22] | Agreed. Except it wasn’t her target. | 我同意 只不过那不是她的目标 |
[07:26] | Sara came to Starling to confirm rumors– | 莎拉来星城是为了确认一些传闻 |
[07:28] | – whispers, really, that an enemy of the League was here. – Who? | -据说联盟的敌人在这里 -是谁 |
[07:32] | Malcolm Merlyn. | 马尔科姆·梅林 |
[07:35] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[07:48] | Merlyn was a member of the League of Assassins. | 梅林曾是刺客联盟的一员 |
[07:51] | My father released him from his obligation to us | 我父亲解除了他的职务 |
[07:53] | with the understanding he would abide by its code of conduct. | 以为他会遵守我们的行为准则 |
[07:57] | You guys are professional killers. | 你们是专业刺客 |
[07:59] | That is a pretty low bar. | 行为准则能有多高 |
[08:01] | Merlyn’s undertaking | 梅林的所作所为 |
[08:02] | violated the League’s principles. | 破坏了联盟的准则 |
[08:05] | When you killed him, we considered the matter settled. | 你杀掉他的时候 我们以为事情解决了 |
[08:08] | But then we receive word from a reliable source that Merlyn faked his demise. | 但后来我们得到可靠消息 梅林只是假死 |
[08:12] | – What source? – Oliver’s mother. | -哪里的消息 -奥利弗的妈妈 |
[08:14] | Yeah, well, Oliver’s mom wasn’t exactly known for her honesty. | 奥利弗的妈妈不太可信 |
[08:18] | No offense, I just can’t believe that a guy everyone thinks was dead | 无意冒犯 我就是无法相信一个大家都以为死了的人 |
[08:21] | suddenly isn’t. | 居然没有死 |
[08:23] | Neither did I. | 我也不敢相信 |
[08:25] | Then we found these. | 接着我们发现了这些 |
[08:29] | Sara took them two weeks ago. | 这是莎拉两周前拍的 |
[08:35] | Didn’t the police, you know, find his body? | 警察不是找到了他的尸体吗 |
[08:37] | Merlyn had resources all over Starling. | 梅林的手下遍布星城 |
[08:39] | I’m willing to bet one of them was in the coroner’s office. | 法医办公室里肯定有人帮他 |
[08:42] | Since learning Merlyn was alive, | 自从发现梅林还活着 |
[08:44] | the League has hunted him all over the globe. | 联盟就一直在满世界追杀他 |
[08:47] | Running down every rumor, following every whisper. | 追查了每一条传闻 |
[08:50] | And one of those whispers put Merlyn back in Starling. | 然后其中的一条传闻相传梅林回到了星城 |
[08:53] | She tracked him here. | 她跟踪他到了这里 |
[08:54] | We are going to retrace her steps. | 我们要重新跟随她的脚步 |
[08:56] | You said you found evidence on her person? | 你说你在她身上找到了证据 |
[08:58] | Yeah, Roy. | 是的 罗伊 |
[08:59] | We found a blank piece of paper in Sara’s boot, | 我们在莎拉的靴子里找到一张白纸 |
[09:01] | but why would she be carrying a blank piece of paper? | 但她为什么要带着一张白纸呢 |
[09:05] | Do you have a flame? | 你这里有火吗 |
[09:14] | Unbelievable. | 真不可思议 |
[09:16] | My father had a notebook with hidden writing just like this. | 我父亲有个笔记本 里面全是这样的隐形文字 |
[09:18] | The notebook he received from Merlyn, I imagine. | 应该是他从梅林那里拿到的吧 |
[09:22] | This is ghost ink. | 这是鬼墨 |
[09:23] | One of the means the League employs for concealing secrets. | 联盟的成员隐藏秘密的方式之一 |
[09:26] | It’s Sara’s handwriting. | 这是莎拉的笔迹 |
[09:27] | Notes from her surveillance of Merlyn. | 这是她监视梅林时写下的 |
[09:29] | Oliver, there’s not much to go on here. | 奥利弗 看起来没什么线索 |
[09:31] | There’s a couple of things. | 上面有这些东西 |
[09:32] | Jansen, question mark. | 詹森 问号 |
[09:38] | Dad help, question mark. | 父亲 帮助 问号 |
[09:42] | Sara reached out to Lance. | 莎拉联系过兰斯 |
[09:43] | If Lance knew Merlyn was alive, | 如果兰斯知道梅林还活着 |
[09:44] | don’t you think he would have told you? | 你不觉得他会告诉你吗 |
[09:45] | Only if she told him. | 除非她已经告诉他了 |
[09:48] | What matters is what he told her. | 重点是搞清楚他都跟她说了什么 |
[09:50] | And how do we find that out? | 那要怎么做才能搞清楚 |
[09:54] | So, gentlemen, word of advice, | 各位 给你们一点小建议 |
[09:56] | next time you arrest a bookie, | 下回再抓赌徒时 |
[09:57] | please make sure the chief is not one of his clients. | 先确保队长不是他的客户之一 |
[09:59] | Now, that’s what the chief told me to tell you, ok, | 这是队长让我告诉你们的 |
[10:01] | but as far as I’m concerned, | 但我觉得 |
[10:02] | you just keep doing your jobs. | 你们只是各司其职而已 |
[10:04] | First round tonight’s on me. Please, get out of here. | 今晚第一轮算我的 现在走吧 |
[10:08] | – Buying rounds? -Buying love. | -又给他们买酒呢 -这叫联络感情 |
[10:10] | The fastest way to a cop’s heart is through his liver. | 收买警察的最好方法就是给他买酒了 |
[10:13] | How you feeling? | 你还好吗 |
[10:14] | – I’m fine. Do you have a minute? – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -挺好的 你有空吗 -有 |
[10:18] | I have to talk to you. It’s about Sara. | 我得跟你谈谈 事关莎拉 |
[10:22] | She, | 她 |
[10:25] | she called me. | 她打电话给我了 |
[10:26] | She said that she was looking into something. | 她说她正在调查什么事情 |
[10:28] | Something called Jansen? | 好像是跟詹森什么的有关 |
[10:36] | Yeah, someone. | 应该是一个人 |
[10:39] | Ken Zhi Jansen. | 肯之·詹森 |
[10:40] | I hooked her up with his last known address. | 我给她提供了他最后的已知地址 |
[10:43] | Sara was here. | 莎拉来过这里 |
[10:45] | She asked me not to say anything to you, | 她让我什么都不要跟你说 |
[10:46] | and I should have. | 我应该说的 |
[10:48] | Maybe I should have, I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 也许我应该说的 |
[10:50] | It’s ok. She was– | 没关系 她 |
[10:53] | she’s in a mysterious line of work. | 她的工作比较神秘 |
[10:55] | Oh, yeah. One I hope you’re not getting mixed up with. | 是啊 我希望你不要掺合进去 |
[10:58] | No. I’m just doing Sara a favor. | 我只是在帮莎拉一个忙而已 |
[11:04] | And her? | 那她呢 |
[11:09] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上就回来 |
[11:15] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[11:18] | Oliver told me of his plan to involve you | 奥利弗跟我说了要带你一起 |
[11:20] | in the hunt for Sara’s killer. | 寻找杀害莎拉的凶手 |
[11:21] | I have a handle on it. | 我自己能搞定 |
[11:23] | Your father doesn’t know, does he? | 你父亲还不知道吧 |
[11:25] | No. He doesn’t. | 他还不知道 |
[11:27] | And he can’t. He has a heart condition. | 他不能知道 他有心脏病 |
[11:28] | He has the right to avenge his daughter. | 他有权利为他的女儿复仇 |
[11:31] | That is none of your business. | 这与你无关 |
[11:32] | Sara was everything I hold dear in this life, | 莎拉是我此生挚爱 |
[11:34] | which is every bit of my business. | 所以这一切都和我有关 |
[11:35] | And what would she say if she was here now? | 那假如她现在在这里 她会怎么说呢 |
[11:38] | Hey. I almost didn’t recognize you | 你好啊 你没穿着你那套万圣节戏服 |
[11:39] | without your Halloween costume. | 我都几乎没认出你来 |
[11:41] | Is Sara back in town, too? | 莎拉也回来了吗 |
[11:43] | No, she is not. | 没 她没回来 |
[11:48] | But she told me to tell you | 但是她让我转告您 |
[11:50] | that she misses you very much. | 她很想您 |
[11:55] | The address I gave your sister for Jansen. | 我给你妹妹的那个詹森的地址 |
[11:58] | Now she promised me there wouldn’t be any, | 她向我保证过不会发生任何的… |
[11:59] | you know, assassinating. | 暗杀行动 |
[12:01] | Is that still the case? | 现在情况仍然如此吗 |
[12:03] | I assure you, Mr. Lance, | 我向您保证 兰斯先生 |
[12:05] | the only objective here is justice. | 我们唯一的目标就是追寻正义 |
[12:18] | This was the next lead Sara was going to follow? | 这是莎拉打算去查的下一条线索吗 |
[12:20] | Jansen’s a buddhist monk. | 詹森是名佛教徒 |
[12:22] | Nine years ago, he was facing deportation in China. | 九年前他在中国面临被驱逐出境的危险 |
[12:25] | Merlyn bankrolled his defense. | 梅林出资帮他解决了 |
[12:26] | And Jansen returns the favor | 而詹森还了他一个人情 |
[12:27] | by giving Merlyn asylum in his garden. | 将自己的庄园给梅林避难 |
[12:29] | Monastery. | 是寺庙 |
[12:31] | We should divide our forces, take our flanking positions. | 我们应该分散兵力 从两侧攻击 |
[12:33] | I agree, but not– | 我同意 但是不能… |
[12:37] | Never understood what Sara saw in her in the first place. | 我一直不理解当初莎拉看上她哪点了 |
[12:40] | Split up, but be careful. | 散开来 但是要小心 |
[12:42] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[13:50] | Oliver, we found Jansen. | 奥利弗 我们找到詹森了 |
[13:53] | Negative. | 错了 |
[13:56] | I have eyes on him. | 我正盯着他呢 |
[13:58] | Whoever’s up there is not Jansen. | 无论在那里的是谁 绝对不是詹森 |
[14:06] | Jansen sensei, I am Nyssa, | 詹森先生 我是娜莎 |
[14:08] | daughter of Ra’s Al Ghul. Heir to the demon. | 拉斯·厄尔·高福之女 恶魔的后裔 |
[14:10] | You will tell me | 你将要告诉我 |
[14:11] | where I can find Malcolm Merlyn | 在何处才能寻得马尔科姆·梅林 |
[14:12] | or I will kill you where you sit. | 不然我将当场剿杀你于身坐之处 |
[14:21] | Hello, Nyssa. | 你好 娜莎 |
[14:33] | Where is he?! | 他在哪里 |
[14:53] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[14:54] | Did you find Sara’s killer? | 找到杀死莎拉的凶手了吗 |
[15:00] | We have a suspect. | 我们找到一个嫌疑人 |
[15:01] | Malcolm Merlyn’s alive. | 马尔科姆·梅林还活着 |
[15:04] | Sara was here looking for him. | 莎拉是来这里找他的 |
[15:06] | We think he found her first. | 我们觉得他先找到了她 |
[15:08] | And where is he now? | 那他现在在哪里 |
[15:09] | We’re working on that. | 我们正在查 |
[15:11] | He got away from us earlier tonight. | 他今晚早些时候从我们手中逃走了 |
[15:13] | But not before | 但在那之前 |
[15:14] | I hit him with an arrow laced with particulate nanotechnology. | 我用一支带有纳米微粒技术的箭射中了他 |
[15:17] | Felicity wrote a program that tracks the nanites using GPS. | 费利西蒂写过一个用GPS追踪纳米机器人的程序 |
[15:21] | – The tracer arrow. – Yeah. | -追踪箭 -没错 |
[15:24] | You had a shot at Merlyn and you didn’t kill him? | 你射中了梅林但是没能杀了他 |
[15:26] | I tagged him. | 我给他放了追踪器 |
[15:27] | With a flesh wound! | 只留下了一点皮肉之伤 |
[15:29] | He’s marked. | 他被定位了 |
[15:31] | There’s nowhere in the world he can go where I can’t find him. | 无论他逃到哪里我都能找到他了 |
[15:33] | And when you do? | 那等你找到了他呢 |
[15:36] | I’m not a killer anymore, Laurel. | 我不再是一个杀手了 劳蕾尔 |
[15:38] | Merlyn is. | 可梅林是 |
[15:40] | He killed Tommy and 502 other innocent people. | 他杀死了汤米和其他502条无辜的生命 |
[15:45] | How many more people are going to have to die before you put him down? | 在你把他干掉之前还得多死多少个人 |
[15:47] | Do you think that’s what your sister would want? | 你觉得这是你妹妹想要的吗 |
[15:49] | Yes. I do. | 我觉得是 |
[15:56] | Let me speak with her. | 让我去和她谈谈 |
[16:03] | Merlyn may try to contact Thea. | 梅林说不定会试着联系西娅 |
[16:05] | I’m on it. | 我去查 |
[16:10] | The tracer arrow program… | 那个追踪箭程序… |
[16:12] | You have Felicity monitoring remote from Central City? | 你让费利西蒂在中城远程监控吗 |
[16:15] | No, she told me an idiot could run it. | 没有 她告诉我这是个傻瓜程序 |
[16:18] | I will try very hard not to take that personally. | 我会努力不把这话当成对我的个人攻击 |
[16:22] | I’ll be on the streets. | 我到街上去 |
[16:23] | Talk me in when you have his location. | 你找到他的位置就和我说一声 |
[16:25] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[16:52] | It’s done. | 搞定了 |
[16:56] | Laurel. | 劳蕾尔 |
[16:57] | I just found out that Malcolm Merlyn isn’t only alive, | 我刚刚发现马尔科姆·梅林不但活着 |
[16:59] | but that he killed my sister. | 还杀了我妹妹 |
[17:00] | I’m sure you can understand why I don’t want to talk right now. | 我确定你能够理解为何我现在不想谈 |
[17:04] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[17:06] | I loved her, too. | 我也爱她 |
[17:13] | Sorry for your loss. | 节哀顺变 |
[17:16] | I promise Sara, | 我向莎拉保证过 |
[17:18] | and I promise you– | 而如今我向你保证 |
[17:21] | we will find Malcolm Merlyn. | 我们会找到马尔科姆·梅林的 |
[17:24] | Apparently you already did. | 显然你已经找到了 |
[17:27] | – And Oliver should have killed him. – Yes. | -而奥利弗本应杀了他的 -没错 |
[17:34] | If Oliver catches up with Merlyn, | 假如奥利弗抓到了梅林 |
[17:37] | he’s going to let him live or let him go. | 他会留他一命或者放他走 |
[17:41] | You can’t let that happen. | 你不能让那种事发生 |
[17:43] | You need to get Merlyn. | 你得抓住梅林 |
[17:47] | You have to do whatever it takes. | 不惜一切抓到他 |
[18:01] | Grand reopening’s not for another three weeks. | 三周以后酒吧才能盛大重开 |
[18:04] | Well, looks like you’ve still got a lot more work to do. | 看起来你还有不少工作要做啊 |
[18:06] | Need some help? | 要帮忙吗 |
[18:08] | Thanks. But don’t really think that’s a good idea. | 谢谢了 但是我真不认为这是个好主意 |
[18:11] | No. Just as friends. | 不 我只是以朋友的身份来帮忙 |
[18:13] | And former co-workers. | 还有前同事的身份 |
[18:18] | Bonsai green, October mist, | 是用盆景绿色 十月雾色 |
[18:20] | or avocado? | 还是暗黄绿色 |
[18:29] | Merlyn stopped. I’ve got his position. | 梅林停住了 我查到他的位置了 |
[18:31] | Go. | 继续说 |
[18:32] | Air conditioner factory, eightieth and Nelson. | 八十大道和尼尔森大道交汇处的空调厂 |
[18:35] | You want me to share this with Nyssa? | 需要我把地址发给娜莎吗 |
[18:37] | No. She’s liable to put an arrow in him before I get any answers. | 不用 她有赶在我问出任何事之前射死他的倾向 |
[18:40] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[18:51] | This place is empty. | 这地方是空的 |
[18:52] | He’s not here, Diggle. | 他不在这里 狄格尔 |
[18:54] | Hello, Oliver. | 你好啊 奥利弗 |
[18:55] | You’re absolutely right. | 你说得一点也没错 |
[18:57] | I’m not at the– what is it, the air conditioning factory? | 我不在…那什么来着 空调厂里面 |
[19:00] | It’s a very neat trick you have, | 你那小把戏真精妙 |
[19:01] | but I’m sorry it didn’t work out. | 但是很抱歉它没起作用 |
[19:02] | When I find you… | 等我找到你… |
[19:03] | You absolutely will. | 你肯定会找到的 |
[19:05] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈一谈 |
[19:07] | But I prefer a venue less conducive to conflict. | 但我倾向于选个不那么容易起冲突的场所 |
[19:10] | Nelson Plaza at Coldwater and fifth, bottom of the stairs. | 在冷水路和第五大道交汇处的尼尔森广场 楼梯底下 |
[19:13] | It’s a very public place; | 那是个很公开的场所 |
[19:15] | You’ll want to leave your mask behind. | 你不会想戴面具的 |
[19:18] | I think this should remain between the two of us, | 我觉得这次会面你知我知就行了 |
[19:19] | so if I even see one of your associates, | 所以如果我发现你有同伴一起来 |
[19:21] | I promise you, you will not see me. | 我向你保证 我是不会出现的 |
[19:46] | Hello, Oliver! How are you? | 奥利弗 你好吗 |
[19:50] | You’ve accomplished a lot with this city, I see. | 看来你对这座城市做出了很多努力 |
[19:53] | I’m not here to discuss Starling. | 我不是来和你讨论星城的 |
[19:55] | You think I killed Sara Lance. | 你认为是我杀了莎拉·兰斯 |
[19:56] | How else would you know she’s dead? | 不然你怎么知道她死了 |
[19:58] | These streets were mine long before you laid claim to them. | 在你掌管这里之前 我已经主导星城很久了 |
[20:02] | This is still my city. | 现在这仍然是我的城市 |
[20:04] | I chose this place because of the crowds equal invisibility. | 我之所以选这里 是因为人多就意味着没人关注你 |
[20:08] | Besides, I understand you’re not killing people these days. | 而且 我知道你现在不杀人 |
[20:11] | Seriously considering making an exception. | 我正在认真地考虑要破一次例 |
[20:13] | Ra’s Al Ghul has placed a blood bounty on my head. | 拉斯·厄尔·高福悬赏我的项上人头 |
[20:16] | Why would I try to get it | 我为什么还要 |
[20:17] | lifted by killing the love of his daughter’s life? | 杀死她女儿的挚爱 自投罗网呢 |
[20:20] | It’s illogical! | 这完全不合逻辑 |
[20:21] | Sara comes back to Starling. | 莎拉返回星城 |
[20:23] | You come back to Starling. Sara’s murdered. | 你也返回星城 接着莎拉就遇害了 |
[20:26] | I came back for the simplest and most noble of reasons– | 我回来的理由再简单高尚不过了 |
[20:30] | Thea. | 是为了西娅 |
[20:31] | Six months ago, during the siege, | 六个月前 你们被人围困的时候 |
[20:33] | she was almost killed by one of — | 她差点被斯莱德·威尔逊的一个 |
[20:34] | one of Slade Wilson’s Mirakuru soldiers. I protected her! | 米拉库鲁士兵给杀死 是我保护了她 |
[20:39] | You’re lying. | 你在说谎 |
[20:41] | Thea made it out before the attack. | 西娅在遇袭之前就离开了 |
[20:43] | Unfortunately, she didn’t make it out. | 可惜她没走成 |
[20:44] | But you wouldn’t know that, because you were out being– | 但你是不会知道的 因为你当时在外做 |
[20:47] | what are you calling yourself these days? “The Arrow.” | 现在你怎么称呼自己 绿箭吗 |
[20:51] | That was the night I realized that Thea needs me! | 那晚我才意识到西娅需要我 |
[20:54] | Stay away from her. | 离她远点 |
[20:56] | Don’t worry. I’ve kept my distance. | 别担心 我会保持距离 |
[21:02] | But the world is a dangerous place. | 但是这个世界充满了危险 |
[21:06] | And you’re too distracted to protect her. | 而你又分身乏术 无暇保护她 |
[21:08] | – You’re a killer. – Yes, I am. | -你是个杀人犯 -没错 |
[21:10] | But I swear. | 但我发誓 |
[21:12] | I swear to you on Thea’s life… | 我以西娅的性命向你起誓 |
[21:17] | I am not Sara Lance’s killer. | 我没杀莎拉·兰斯 |
[21:37] | From the look on your face, | 看看你的脸色 |
[21:39] | you need something stronger than coffee. | 你需要比咖啡更强劲的东西 |
[21:40] | You ok? | 你没事吧 |
[21:42] | Yeah, are you? | 没事 你呢 |
[21:44] | Back in Corto Maltese, | 在柯尔多马尔蒂斯时 |
[21:45] | I promised you there would be no more secrets. | 我答应过你 不再对你有所隐瞒 |
[21:48] | No more lies. And I’m trying to honor that. | 不再欺骗你 我想尽力兑现这个承诺 |
[21:53] | Ok… | 好 |
[21:57] | I learned something last night | 昨晚我得知了一件事 |
[21:58] | that’s going to be difficult for you to hear. | 而这件事会让你难以接受 |
[22:01] | I think that it’s what mom was trying to tell us | 就在妈妈死去的当晚 |
[22:05] | the night she died, right before… | 她想告诉我们的话 |
[22:10] | The night of the siege, you were at the train station. | 被围困当晚 你在火车站 |
[22:14] | Yeah. I… it wasn’t fun. | 是的 一点也不好玩 |
[22:17] | I got attacked by one of those crazy masked things | 我被一个戴面具的疯子攻击 |
[22:21] | and he tried to strangle me. | 他想勒死我 |
[22:24] | But he got shot by a cop, I think. | 但是我想警察开枪打中了他 |
[22:28] | Did you see him? | 你看清他了吗 |
[22:31] | No. | 没有 |
[22:33] | Why are you asking? | 为什么这么问 |
[22:35] | It wasn’t a cop, Thea. | 开枪的人不是警察 西娅 |
[22:40] | It was Malcolm Merlyn. | 是马尔科姆·梅林 |
[22:46] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[22:49] | How do you know this? | 你怎么知道这件事 |
[22:50] | One of Sara’s friends saw him. | 莎拉的一个朋友看到他 |
[22:54] | She’s sure. | 她很肯定就是他 |
[22:57] | If he was going to try to contact you, | 如果他想要联系你 |
[22:59] | he would have done it by now. Ok? | 早就联系了 |
[23:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[23:03] | For telling me. | 告诉我这件事 |
[23:06] | It’s one of my investors. I– | 是我的一个投资人打来的 我 |
[23:12] | Are you ok? | 你没事吧 |
[23:16] | Yeah. I’m– | 没事 我 |
[23:17] | I’m fine. I– | 我没事 |
[23:19] | It’s like you said, if he was going to contact me, | 正如你所说 如果他要联系我 |
[23:22] | he probably would have done it by now. | 早就联系了 |
[23:35] | Where’s Oliver? | 奥利弗呢 |
[23:37] | Out, taking care of some family business. | 出去了 去处理一些家事 |
[23:39] | As if there weren’t more pressing matters at hand. | 怎么这么一副悠哉的样子 |
[23:40] | He’s not doing nothing. | 他不是什么都不做 |
[23:42] | He tracked down Merlyn last night. | 昨晚他追查到了梅林 |
[23:44] | Did he kill him? | 他杀了梅林了吗 |
[23:46] | No. | 没有 |
[23:48] | He swore to me he didn’t kill Sara. | 他对我发誓说他没杀莎拉 |
[23:49] | And you know all of his words are lies. | 你很清楚他嘴里没有一句真话 |
[23:51] | I believe him. | 我相信他 |
[23:53] | Because he swore to me on his daughter’s life. | 因为他以他女儿的性命发誓 |
[24:01] | We had heard rumors Merlyn fathered another child. | 我们听闻梅林还有一个孩子 |
[24:05] | We couldn’t confirm them. | 但我们无法证实 |
[24:10] | You know who it is. | 你知道她的身份 |
[24:11] | I do. | 知道 |
[24:12] | If you put me through the effort of finding out on my own… | 如果你瞒着我 逼我自己找到答案 |
[24:18] | I might have to exact a price | 我也许会让你保护的这个人 |
[24:19] | from whoever it is you’re protecting. | 付出代价 |
[24:21] | It’s Thea. My sister is Merlyn’s daughter. | 是西娅 我的妹妹是梅林的女儿 |
[24:29] | And that is the reason he came back to Starling City. | 这是他返回星城的理由 |
[24:33] | Because she did. | 因为她回来了 |
[24:34] | He’s protecting her. | 他在保护她 |
[24:36] | And that is why you spared Merlyn. Twice! | 所以你放过梅林 连续两次 |
[24:39] | It had nothing to do with that. | 两件事毫无关系 |
[24:42] | He explained to me– in his own twisted way– | 他以他那扭曲的方式向我解释过了 |
[24:46] | that he loves her. | 他爱西娅 |
[24:48] | And then he swore to me on her life. | 然后他以她的性命向我发誓 |
[24:51] | And I swore an oath of my own | 我对天立誓 |
[24:53] | that I would see Sara’s killer brought to justice. | 我会让杀死莎拉的凶手血债血偿 |
[24:56] | Nyssa… Nyssa! | 娜莎 娜莎 |
[24:58] | Oliver, wait. | 奥利弗 等等 |
[24:59] | – We need to stop her! – Do we? | -我们要阻止她 -要吗 |
[25:01] | Listen, I understand why you can’t kill Merlyn, | 我明白你为什么不能杀梅林 |
[25:03] | all of the reasons. | 所有的理由我都明白 |
[25:06] | Maybe he killed Sara, maybe he didn’t. | 也许他杀了莎拉 也许没有 |
[25:08] | – He didn’t. – Either way! | -他没有 -即便如此 |
[25:09] | The world is a better place without Malcolm Merlyn in it. | 除掉马尔科姆·梅林对这世界是件好事 |
[25:13] | You made a vow not to kill. | 你发下誓言不再杀生 |
[25:16] | Nyssa didn’t. | 娜莎可没有 |
[25:26] | Where’s your wife? | 你妻子呢 |
[25:27] | Tatsu? She needed to be someplace else. | 塔苏么 她需要出去散散心 |
[25:30] | She doesn’t like me. | 她可真是不喜欢我啊 |
[25:32] | You’re wrong. She hates you. | 错 她恨死你了 |
[25:35] | She’s not happy that I’m here. | 我在这她似乎很不高兴 |
[25:38] | Neither am I. | 我也不想待在这 |
[25:42] | I killed a man today. | 我今天杀了个人 |
[25:45] | I don’t even know the reason. | 但连为什么杀他都不知道 |
[25:48] | Sometimes it’s better that way. | 有些时候不知道更好 |
[25:49] | What, blindly following orders is better? | 怎么 只管盲目接受命令还更好吗 |
[25:52] | I’m not blind, Oliver. I’m focused– | 我可不盲目 奥利弗 我清楚得很 |
[25:56] | On what’s most important. | 我知道什么最重要 |
[25:58] | You should do the same. | 你也该想想清楚 |
[26:00] | It’s not our place or our burden | 我们不该 也没必要担起 |
[26:02] | to know why we carry out our missions. | 知道执行任务原因的负担 |
[26:03] | I didn’t realize having a conscience was a burden. | 想不到有良心还成了负担了 |
[26:17] | What are you playing? | 你在玩什么呢 |
[26:18] | A reading game. | 一个阅读游戏 |
[26:19] | Oh, yeah? Do you mind if I try? | 是吗 能让我也玩玩吗 |
[26:21] | I want to work on my Cantonese. | 我想练一下粤语 |
[26:23] | My dad said I shouldn’t let you use my computer. | 我爸爸说不能让你碰我的电脑 |
[26:26] | Ok. | 那好吧 |
[26:27] | Why don’t we make a deal, then? | 那咱俩做个交易 怎么样 |
[26:29] | You don’t have anything. You’re a bum. | 你拿什么换 你什么都没有 |
[26:32] | Well, this bum has something that you don’t have. | 但是我有一样你没有的东西 |
[26:36] | Height. | 身高 |
[26:38] | You know that candy that your parents keep in the cupboard above the fridge? | 想吃你父母放在冰箱上的橱柜里的糖吗 |
[26:44] | I’ll swipe you two pieces. | 我给你偷两块 |
[26:45] | – Five. – Three. | -五块 -三块 |
[26:47] | – Five. – Fine, five. | -五块 -行 五块 |
[26:49] | Give me the computer. | 把电脑给我 |
[26:59] | I need a meet with Waller. | 我需要和沃勒谈谈 |
[27:02] | How did you–Akio! | 你怎么 绍夫 |
[27:03] | It’s not his fault. | 不怪他 |
[27:04] | I need a meet. Make it happen. | 我要见她一面 让她来 |
[27:07] | Waller’s going to want a reason. | 沃勒得需要个来的理由 |
[27:08] | Ferris Air flight 637. | 菲利斯航空 637航班 |
[27:11] | She’ll know what I mean. | 她听得懂 |
[27:13] | 奎恩工业股份有限公司 钢铁制造与焊接 | |
[27:14] | Thanks for your help. I mean, | 多谢你帮忙 |
[27:15] | you really didn’t have to do all that. | 你真不用做这些 |
[27:17] | I like painting. | 我喜欢画画 |
[27:18] | It actually helps me turn my brain off. | 能让我的大脑休息休息 |
[27:20] | It’s just kinda zen. | 就跟坐禅似的 |
[27:22] | You know, I actually wish you were | 知道吗 我真希望你 |
[27:24] | still trying to get into my pants, | 还是那个想泡我的你 |
[27:25] | because this whole zen helpful Roy thing is | 你现在这副”禅意罗伊”的样子 |
[27:27] | really freaking me out. | 真让我受不了 |
[27:41] | Get away from him. | 别碰他 |
[27:42] | I’m not here for him. | 我不是为他来的 |
[27:44] | Thea… | 西娅 |
[28:01] | Thea? | 西娅 |
[28:02] | Thea, are you here? | 西娅 你在吗 |
[28:18] | So Malcolm Merlyn is alive, | 所以马尔科姆·梅林还活着 |
[28:20] | and Thea’s father. | 而且是西娅的父亲 |
[28:21] | Anything else you haven’t told me? | 你还有什么没告诉我的 |
[28:23] | What did you get at the precinct? | 警局那边你听到什么消息了吗 |
[28:24] | Not much. | 没多少 |
[28:26] | But I did get this off a traffic camera. | 但我从交通监控录像里找到了这个 |
[28:28] | It was recorded 10 minutes ago. | 是10分钟前拍下的 |
[28:30] | After I struck out on anything related to Nyssa or Thea, | 我搜索关于娜莎和西娅的信息一无所获后 |
[28:33] | I just looked for strange. | 我就转而关注所有异常 |
[28:34] | Well, that definitely counts. | 那这个肯定算 |
[28:38] | Sara. | 莎拉 |
[28:39] | She never said much about the League. | 关于刺客联盟的事她没说多少 |
[28:41] | But she did say that their communication system | 但她确实提到过他们的通信方式 |
[28:43] | was a little outdated. | 有点落后时代了 |
[28:44] | Smoke signal. | 举烟为号 |
[28:45] | Nyssa’s sending Malcolm a message. | 娜莎这是在给马尔科姆发信息 |
[28:46] | I don’t know about the cipher, | 我虽不懂解码之类的事 |
[28:47] | but I’m willing to bet my wallet | 但我敢赌上我的钱包 |
[28:49] | that means “we got your daughter.” | 这烟的意思就是”你女儿在我们手上” |
[28:50] | Doesn’t matter. | 无所谓了 |
[28:51] | Video gives me her location. | 这段视频已经告诉我该去哪里了 |
[28:53] | You mean “us” on location, right? | 你是说”我们”该去哪 对吧 |
[28:54] | No. I need you to secure the perimeter. | 不 我需要你警戒外围 |
[28:56] | – Can’t risk Thea seeing you. – Copy that. | -不能让西娅看见你 -明白 |
[28:58] | She already knows I know about the Arrow. | 她已经知道我了解绿箭的存在了 |
[29:00] | Not with a dose of league tranquilizer in your system. | 但你中了联盟的麻醉标 不能去 |
[29:04] | Oliver. This is my fault. | 奥利弗 这都怨我 |
[29:07] | I told Nyssa to go after Merlyn. | 是我让娜莎追杀梅林的 |
[29:09] | I told her to do whatever it takes. | 是我让她不惜一切手段的 |
[29:10] | It’s ok. | 没关系 |
[29:11] | I know you’re not a killer. | 我知道你不是个杀手 |
[29:14] | But he is. | 但他是 |
[29:16] | Whatever else he means to you or to Thea… | 无论他对你或西娅意味着什么 |
[29:21] | Know that. | 牢记这一点 |
[29:31] | I’m going to get free of this, | 我会挣脱出来的 |
[29:32] | and when I do, I’m going to kill you! | 等我成功了 我一定要杀了你 |
[29:35] | I apologize for involving you in this. | 抱歉把你卷进来了 |
[29:37] | My quarrel is with your father. | 但我和你父亲有仇怨 |
[29:39] | My father’s been dead for years, you crazy psycho bitch. | 我父亲死了多少年了 你个疯婊子 |
[29:42] | Not Robert Queen. Your true father– | 不是罗伯特·奎恩 是说你的生父 |
[29:45] | Al Sa-her. “The magician.” | 厄尔·萨赫尔 “魔术师” |
[29:48] | Known to the uninitiated as Malcolm Merlyn. | 外人称他是马尔科姆·梅林 |
[29:50] | Then you know what he’s going to do to you | 那你就该知道等他来了 |
[29:52] | when he gets here. | 他会怎么收拾你 |
[29:53] | I know he’ll die. | 我只知道他死定了 |
[29:54] | My father taught me ways to cut a man | 我父亲教过我如何对一个人下手 |
[29:56] | to make his death last for days. | 使他煎熬数日才死 |
[29:57] | Sounds like father of the year. | 真是天下第一好父亲 |
[29:59] | My father may be the demon… | 我父亲也许是坏人 |
[30:02] | but yours is the devil. | 但你父亲可是真恶魔 |
[30:11] | Run! | 跑 |
[30:17] | Apparently we both handle grief differently. | 显然我们排解痛苦的方法不太一样 |
[30:44] | There’s a misunderstanding | 想必我们三个人 |
[30:45] | the three of us need to clear up. | 有不少误会需要澄清 |
[30:47] | A conversation I am eager to have… | 我早就想和你说个清楚了 |
[30:49] | over your rotting corpse. | 但等我杀了你再说 |
[31:19] | Do it, Oliver. | 下手啊 奥利弗 |
[31:22] | He killed Sara. | 他杀害了莎拉 |
[31:24] | Tommy. | 还有汤米 |
[31:26] | He will corrupt your sister. | 他会毁了你的妹妹 |
[31:31] | There is blood on my hands. | 我的双手确实沾满鲜血 |
[31:33] | Almost too much to contemplate. | 多得几乎无法直视 |
[31:36] | But none of it is Sara’s. | 但我绝没有杀害莎拉 |
[31:38] | Kill him! | 杀了他 |
[31:39] | I did not kill your beloved! | 我没有杀害你的爱人 |
[31:42] | Your father doubted Sara’s loyalties | 你把莎拉带回家的那一刻起 |
[31:45] | the moment you brought her home. | 你父亲就怀疑她的忠诚度 |
[31:48] | You know your father. | 你了解你父亲 |
[31:50] | What he is capable of. | 他能够做出什么 |
[31:52] | He will kill without hesitation. | 他是个冷血杀手 |
[31:55] | Do you really need me to tell you | 你真的需要我告诉你 |
[31:57] | what he would do to the degenerate | 他会对一个偷走她女儿的心的 |
[31:58] | who would steal his daughter’s heart? | 堕落者做出什么吗 |
[32:12] | Nyssa doesn’t believe me, Oliver. | 娜莎不相信我 奥利弗 |
[32:16] | If you don’t believe me… | 如果你也不信我 |
[32:18] | listen to her. | 就听她的 |
[32:21] | Kill me. | 杀了我吧 |
[32:35] | You may not have killed Sara… | 也许你并没有杀害莎拉 |
[32:39] | but you’re still a murderer. | 但你仍是个谋杀犯 |
[32:43] | What are you going to do? | 你打算怎么做 |
[32:45] | Arrest me? | 逮捕我吗 |
[32:46] | I could have SCPD here | 我三分钟内就可以 |
[32:48] | in three minutes. | 叫来星城警署 |
[32:50] | And in half that time, I will escape | 一分半钟内 我就可以 |
[32:51] | from whatever prison they put me in. | 从任何一所监狱越狱 |
[32:54] | You know that, so does she. | 你和她都清楚 |
[32:55] | We were trained by the league, | 我们都受过联盟的训练 |
[32:57] | no prison can hold us! | 没有监狱能禁锢住我们 |
[33:00] | Not even your one on Lian Yu. | 你所在的那座炼狱岛也不能 |
[33:04] | Which leaves you with only | 所以你只有 |
[33:07] | one option. | 一个选择 |
[33:11] | To break your vows… | 违背自己的誓言 |
[33:15] | and kill me. | 杀了我 |
[33:18] | Kill your sister’s father. | 杀了你妹妹的父亲 |
[33:36] | Is Thea ok? | 西娅还好吗 |
[33:37] | I just spoke to her. She’s fine. | 我刚和她说过话 她挺好的 |
[33:38] | Doesn’t know who took her or why. | 她不知道是谁因何故绑架了她 |
[33:46] | I may have deserved that. | 也许这是我活该 |
[33:48] | He deserve worse. | 他的下场应该更惨 |
[33:50] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[33:51] | Merlyn didn’t kill Sara. | 梅林没有杀害莎拉 |
[33:54] | Which means whoever did is still out there. | 这意味着凶手依然逍遥法外 |
[33:57] | You’re a fool | 你这个傻子 |
[33:59] | who insults the memory of a woman he once loved. | 玷污了他曾经爱过的女人的回忆 |
[34:01] | I will honor Sara’s memory by finding and punishing | 我会将凶手绳之以法 |
[34:04] | the person who did this. | 来让莎拉安息 |
[34:07] | The real person. | 真正的凶手 |
[34:10] | Nyssa. | 娜莎 |
[34:13] | So as long as Malcolm Merlyn is in my city, | 只要马尔科姆·梅林还在我的城市 |
[34:15] | the league will make no move on him. | 联盟就不许动他 |
[34:18] | He’s under my protection. | 他在我的保护之下 |
[34:20] | You would incur the wrath of the League of Assassins? | 你想招致刺客联盟的仇恨吗 |
[34:23] | I would do… | 为了查出 |
[34:25] | what I have to | 有关莎拉的真相 |
[34:27] | in order to buy the time necessary | 我会付出必要的时间去做 |
[34:29] | to find out what really happened with Sara. | 我不得不去做的事情 |
[34:31] | You have made an enemy tonight. | 你今晚已经树敌了 |
[34:34] | One with a long memory. | 一个有着长久回忆的敌人 |
[34:39] | Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[34:46] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[34:47] | If I wasn’t sure, I never would have let him go. | 如果不确定 我绝不会让他离开 |
[34:50] | I promise. | 我向你保证 |
[34:51] | What did I miss? | 我错过了什么 |
[34:57] | I hate Hong Kong. | 我讨厌香港 |
[34:59] | And I hate transpacific flights. | 我也讨厌横跨太平洋的航班 |
[35:01] | And do not even get me started on the topic | 更不用说被一个我手下特工 |
[35:03] | of being summoned by one of my operatives. | 这样胡来喝去 |
[35:05] | Ferris Air Flight 637. | 菲利斯航空637次航班 |
[35:08] | Paris to Hong Kong nonstop. | 巴黎直飞香港 |
[35:09] | You prevented that flight from being shot down over Lian Yu. | 你阻止了飞机在炼狱岛上空被击落 |
[35:12] | Were you watching me?! | 你监视了我吗 |
[35:13] | Via Keyhole Hexagon Satellite. | 通过锁眼”六角形”卫星 |
[35:15] | How else was I supposed to know you | 不然我怎么会知道 |
[35:17] | possess the capabilities I require? | 你所拥有我需要的能力呢 |
[35:20] | That business with the freighter last year… | 去年交易货船的那笔生意… |
[35:23] | impressive. | 佩服啊 |
[35:25] | Are we done? | 谈完了吧 |
[35:26] | Just getting started, actually. | 事实上才刚开始 |
[35:27] | Adam Castwidth | 亚当·卡斯特维斯 |
[35:31] | the man you had me murder. | 你让我杀掉的那个人 |
[35:33] | He was Edward Fyers’ handler. | 他曾是爱德华·法尔斯的上线 |
[35:36] | And he worked for you. | 而且他为你效力 |
[35:36] | You’re out of your depth, Mr. Queen! | 你知道的太多了 奎恩先生 |
[35:38] | I don’t think I am. | 我不这么认为 |
[35:40] | I think Mr.Castwidth had a USB drive | 我觉得卡斯特维斯有一个 |
[35:41] | on him detailing everything. | 记录了一切详情的U盘 |
[35:43] | I think he knew that you told Fyers to shoot the plane down. | 我觉得他知道是你让法尔斯击落飞机的 |
[35:46] | And I think that you wanted him silenced! | 所以你想让他闭嘴 |
[35:47] | And the world thinks you dead, Mr. Queen. | 整个世界都认为你死了 奎恩先生 |
[35:51] | The convenient thing about dead men | 最有利的一点就是 |
[35:53] | is that no one tends to believe them. | 没有人会相信死人 |
[35:55] | Yeah, well, what about dead men who make arrangements | 那这死人安排一下 |
[35:56] | to get the information on that USB drive | 让全世界所有博主 |
[35:58] | in the hands of every blogger | 和记者都得到U盘上的信息 |
[36:00] | and journalist in this hemisphere. | 你觉得如何 |
[36:02] | If anything happens to Maseo’s family, | 如果马赛欧的家庭发生任何不测 |
[36:04] | then you’re going to spend a long time | 你就准备好花费很长时间 |
[36:05] | testifying in front of the senate sub-committee. | 在参议院小组委员会面前作证吧 |
[36:08] | The world’s a much more complicated place | 这个世界比你认知中的 |
[36:10] | than you realize. | 复杂得多 |
[36:13] | Edward Fyers thought he was to shoot down that plane | 爱德华·法尔斯认为他击落那架飞机 |
[36:16] | to destabilize the Chinese economy. | 目的是引起中国经济的震荡 |
[36:19] | In truth, I wanted to take out a single target. | 但事实是 我只是想干掉一个目标 |
[36:22] | So you blow up a plane full of innocent people | 所以你炸掉满载无辜乘客的飞机 |
[36:25] | to take out one man. | 只为了干掉一个男的 |
[36:27] | No. | 不 |
[36:29] | To take out one woman. | 为了干掉一个女的 |
[36:31] | Chien Na Wei. | 钱娜维 |
[36:34] | Two years ago, we had our only chance at her. | 两年前我们好不容易有机会杀她 |
[36:38] | And you saved her life. | 可是她却被你救了 |
[36:40] | And now she’s in Hong Kong. | 现在她来香港了 |
[36:42] | I need to know why. | 我需要知道原因 |
[36:54] | I thought you were going back to your father. | 我还以为你会回去找你父亲 |
[36:56] | I thought I owed you a good-bye. | 我应该跟你道个别 |
[36:59] | I intend to make good on my promise to Sara. | 我想履行对莎拉的承诺 |
[37:02] | And to you. | 还有对你的承诺 |
[37:05] | It kills me that he’s still out there. | 一想到他还逍遥法外我就很痛苦 |
[37:08] | Merlyn. | 梅林 |
[37:09] | Someone. | 某个人 |
[37:12] | It kills me. | 我真的很痛苦 |
[37:14] | It pains me as well. | 我也一样 |
[37:18] | I see you’ve been training… | 我看你一直在训练 |
[37:20] | and wearing the jacket. | 还穿着那件外套 |
[37:22] | If you’re going to stand there | 如果你想站在那里 |
[37:23] | and tell me I’m not strong enough or tough enough, please… | 告诉我我不够强壮或者不够坚强 拜托 |
[37:26] | Don’t. | 省省吧 |
[37:28] | Back at the cemetery, I would have. | 在墓地的时候我可能会 |
[37:32] | But since, you’ve reminded me that | 但此后 你提醒了我 |
[37:35] | the strongest metal is forged in the hottest fire. | 烈火才能炼出真金 |
[37:37] | And what’s that supposed to mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[37:42] | Don’t forget to turn your hips. | 记得要转胯 |
[37:47] | It’s where the power comes from. | 那里是力量的来源 |
[37:55] | It’s Sara. Leave a message. | 我是莎拉 有事请留言 |
[37:57] | Sara. Sweetie, it’s, uh, it’s me. | 莎拉 亲爱的 是我 |
[38:00] | Look, I know you said only call this number in an emergency. | 我知道你说过有急事才能打这个电话 |
[38:03] | And it’s not. It’s not. Everything’s fine. | 我没事 一切都好 |
[38:05] | But I–I just… | 但是我… |
[38:08] | I just want to hear your voice. | 我只是想听听你的声音 |
[38:11] | Look, I know wherever you are, you’re looking after yourself. | 我知道你在哪里 你也会照顾自己 |
[38:13] | But, you know, that doesn’t mean I don’t worry. | 但是这并不意味着我不会担心你 |
[38:16] | So, you know, you don’t have to call me back or anything, | 你也不用给我回电话 |
[38:19] | just, I just want you to remember– | 你只要记住 |
[38:24] | that I love you. | 我爱你就行了 |
[38:35] | Are you OK? | 你没事吧 |
[38:36] | It’s not my first time being kidnapped. | 这又不是我第一次被绑架了 |
[38:38] | That’s not what I meant. | 我不是这个意思 |
[38:39] | I never imagined you and scrubbing. | 我从没想过你跟擦洗会有任何关系 |
[38:42] | Unless a spa treatment was involved. | 除非是去做水疗的时候 |
[38:46] | I spoke to Detective Lance. | 我跟兰斯警探聊过了 |
[38:48] | He doesn’t think that woman’s going to bother you again. | 他觉得那个女人不会再烦你了 |
[38:51] | Why did she come after me in the first place? | 她开始为什么会找到我头上 |
[38:54] | Maybe she thought the Queens still had money. | 可能她以为奎恩家族的人还有钱吧 |
[38:57] | I wish. | 真希望有 |
[38:58] | But thank you for checking in on me. | 但还是谢谢你来关心我 |
[39:01] | I’m always going to watch out for you. | 我会永远关心你的 |
[39:04] | Always. | 永远 |
[39:06] | Sorry, guys, I didn’t mean to interrupt. | 抱歉 我不是有意打扰你们的 |
[39:09] | I was just leaving. | 我正要走 |
[39:11] | Take care of yourself. | 你照顾好自己 |
[39:17] | I thought you had guys for that. | 我还以为你会请人帮你做那个呢 |
[39:18] | It’s kind of zen. | 这也是一种禅 |
[39:20] | But you’ve got that same worried look on your face my brother had. | 但你跟我哥哥一样一脸担心的表情 |
[39:24] | And really, I’m fine. | 我真的没事 |
[39:27] | Good. | 那就好 |
[39:28] | I just wanted to make sure you’re OK. | 我只是想来确认一下你没事 |
[39:31] | And I wanted to apologize. | 我还想跟你道歉 |
[39:33] | I’m sorry I couldn’t stop her. | 很抱歉我没能阻止她 |
[39:38] | You tried. Really… | 你努力了 真的… |
[39:41] | Those were some nice moves back there. | 你那几招还不错 |
[39:44] | Whatever you’re doing with the Arrow | 不管你跟绿箭在干什么 |
[39:46] | is clearly paying off. | 也算有效果 |
[39:49] | You know, maybe I should apply for a job here | 或许我该来这里应聘 |
[39:50] | as one of your bouncers. | 当你的门卫保镖 |
[39:52] | I think I got that covered. | 我自己应该没问题 |
[39:54] | But I could use an assistant manager. | 但我确实需要个副经理 |
[40:00] | For real? | 真的吗 |
[40:01] | I need somebody who knows the place as well as I do. | 我需要一个跟我一样熟悉这里的人 |
[40:06] | – Absolutely. – Purely platonic. | -当然 -我们只是纯洁的柏拉图关系 |
[40:08] | Understood. | 明白 |
[40:14] | Oh, it’s my designer Kurt. | 是我的设计师柯特 |
[40:16] | I should probably take this. | 我该接这通电话 |
[40:20] | Are you safe? | 你安全吗 |
[40:23] | I am now. | 现在安全了 |
[40:25] | Is that woman gone? | 那个女人走了吗 |
[40:26] | For now. | 暂时走了 |
[40:28] | And your brother? | 你哥哥呢 |
[40:29] | He’s completely in the dark. | 他完全被蒙在鼓里 |
[40:31] | He doesn’t know a thing. | 他什么都不知道 |
[40:33] | But, thank you, Dad. | 但是 谢谢你 爸爸 |
[40:36] | For what? | 谢我什么 |
[40:38] | For taking care of me. | 谢谢你照顾我 |
[40:40] | I promised you, Thea. | 我答应过你的 西娅 |
[40:42] | I will never let anyone hurt you. | 我绝对不会让任何人伤害你 |
[41:02] | The rumors were true. | 谣言是真的 |
[41:04] | Malcolm Merlyn is in Starling City. | 马尔科姆·梅林在星城 |
[41:07] | There is a sadness in your voice. | 你的声音中有一种悲伤 |
[41:11] | Ta-er Al Sah-fer. | 塔尔·厄尔·莎菲尔 |
[41:14] | She has fallen. | 她已经不在了 |
[41:15] | Sara Lance is dead. | 莎拉·兰斯死了吗 |
[41:17] | Yes. | 是的 |
[41:20] | Struck through the heart with an arrow. | 被人一箭穿心 |
[41:23] | At Merlyn’s hand? | 是梅林干的吗 |
[41:25] | It appears. | 好像是 |
[41:28] | I have vowed a blood oath to avenge her. | 我已经立下血誓要为她报仇 |
[41:31] | Al Sa-her will face the league’s justice. | 厄尔·萨赫尔会得到联盟的惩罚 |
[41:35] | But for his crimes against our code. | 但那是因为他违背了我们的准则 |
[41:37] | But Sara– | 但是莎拉 |
[41:38] | was never truly one of us. | 她从未真正成为我们的人 |
[41:44] | And what of Queen? | 奎恩呢 |
[41:47] | He has sworn to protect Merlyn at any cost. | 他发誓会不惜一切代价保护梅林 |
[41:50] | If that is true, | 如果真是如此 |
[41:52] | then Oliver Queen courts war with us. | 那奥利弗·奎恩跟我们开战了 |