时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Oliver Queen. | 我是奥利弗·奎恩 |
[00:04] | After five years in hell, | 五年里 我被困在地狱一般的小岛上 |
[00:06] | I have come home with only one goal– | 我回来只有一个目标 |
[00:08] | to save my city. | 拯救我的城市 |
[00:10] | Now others have joined my crusade. | 现在其他人也加入我的事业中了 |
[00:12] | To them, I am Oliver Queen. | 对他们来说 我是奥利弗·奎恩 |
[00:15] | But to the rest of Starling City, | 但对星城的其他人来说 |
[00:17] | I am someone else. | 我是另一个人 |
[00:18] | I am something else. | 我是另一个存在 |
[00:22] | Previously, on “Arrow”… | 《绿箭》前情回顾 |
[00:25] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[00:30] | Whoever did this, I’m going to find them. | 无论是谁干的 我一定会找出来 |
[00:32] | Apparently there’s another bidder for the company. | 显然还有另一个投标人在竞投这家公司 |
[00:34] | – Who? – Ray Palmer. | -是谁 -我是雷·帕尔默 |
[00:36] | Yes, I am your boss now. | 没错 我如今是你的老板了 |
[00:39] | No! | 不 |
[00:41] | Roy, I don’t trust you, or anyone. | 罗伊 我不信任你或者任何人 |
[00:44] | Don’t try to find me. I am never coming back. | 别试图找我 我永远不会回来了 |
[00:47] | Now I’ve got to go get Thea. | 现在我得去找西娅 |
[00:49] | It’s long past time she came home. | 她早该回家了 |
[00:54] | Well done. | 很好 |
[00:59] | Thanks, dad. | 谢谢 爸爸 |
[01:18] | So, where are we going? | 我们去哪儿 |
[01:20] | Wherever you want. | 你想去哪儿都行 |
[01:22] | – It’s up to me? – Why not? | -听我的吗 -为什么不呢 |
[01:25] | I’m a well-traveled man. | 我游历甚广 |
[01:26] | I’ve been every place in the world there is. | 去过世界上所有的地方 |
[01:28] | But you want to get out of here. | 但你想离开这里 |
[01:30] | Because if the police know you’re alive, | 因为如果警察知道你还活着 |
[01:32] | they come after you. | 他们就会来抓你的 |
[01:34] | The Arrow, too. | 还有绿箭 |
[01:37] | You’re very perceptive, Thea. | 你很有洞察力 西娅 |
[01:40] | Knowing when people are hiding something behind their smiles. | 知道什么时候人们的笑容下有所隐藏 |
[01:42] | Your mother had that talent. | 你母亲也有这份天赋 |
[01:45] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[01:47] | If someone knew where I was, | 如果有人知道我在哪里 |
[01:49] | it would be unfortunate– | 这对我俩来说 |
[01:51] | for both of us. | 都是个不幸 |
[01:56] | So why did you reach out to me? | 你为什么来找我 |
[01:58] | – You reached first. – Still. | -是你先找我的 -问题依然成立 |
[02:02] | I don’t want to feel this pain again. | 我不想再感受这种痛苦了 |
[02:06] | I don’t want to hurt or get hurt | 我不想伤害别人 或者被伤害 |
[02:10] | ever again. | 再也不要了 |
[02:13] | And you seem like someone who can teach me how not to. | 你看起来像是能教我怎么做到的人 |
[02:48] | I didn’t do it! | 不是我干的 |
[02:49] | A woman was killed on a rooftop last week. | 上周一个女人在屋顶被杀了 |
[02:51] | Black leather, blonde hair, wore a mask! | 黑色皮衣 金发碧眼 戴着面具 |
[02:54] | – I didn’t kill her. – You were there! | -我没杀她 -你当时在场 |
[02:55] | I don’t know anything about it! | 我对此一无所知 |
[02:57] | Your fingerprints are on this. | 这上面都是你的指纹 |
[02:59] | From a fifth I drank up there, but I– | 这是我喝的第五瓶啤酒上的 但是我… |
[03:01] | – What did you see? – Nothing! | -你看见了什么 -我什么也没看见 |
[03:03] | I was up on the roof with some buddies. | 我和一些哥们在屋顶上 |
[03:05] | This lady, she showed up | 这位女士出现了 |
[03:07] | she told us to go! | 让我们走 |
[03:08] | Looked like she could handle herself, you know? | 她看上去是清醒的 |
[03:13] | Whoever it is you’re looking for, | 不管你要找的是谁 |
[03:14] | I wouldn’t want to be him. | 我都不想成为他 |
[03:19] | Another dead end. | 又是个死胡同 |
[03:21] | It took me a week to get a hit off that print. | 花了我一周时间才找到那指纹是谁的 |
[03:24] | I had to reconstruct the partial | 我使用了预测索引算法 |
[03:25] | using a predictive indexing algorithm. | 来重构指纹 |
[03:27] | Appropriate, since it was his index finger… | 很相称 因为那是他的食指… |
[03:31] | Not particularly relevant now. | 现在不太重要了 |
[03:35] | Don’t worry, Oliver, we’ll find him. | 别担心 奥利弗 我们会找到他的 |
[03:37] | He’s out there somewhere. | 他就在某个地方 |
[03:37] | No, he’s not. | 他不在 |
[03:40] | Trail’s gone cold. | 线索断了 |
[03:42] | I hate to do this, but I have to head off to work. | 我讨厌这样做 但我得去工作了 |
[03:44] | Tech village is open this early? | 技术商店这么早就开门了 |
[03:46] | Not exactly. | 也不是啦 |
[03:47] | Have you figured out where in Italy Thea’s staying? | 你查清楚西娅住在意大利的哪里了吗 |
[03:49] | – Yeah, about that– she’s not in Italy. – Hmm? | -关于那点 她不在意大利 -什么 |
[03:51] | Or Europe. Or, well, she’s– | 也不在欧洲 她… |
[03:53] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[03:55] | I had to ping her cell phone to find out | 我需要定位她的手机 来查明 |
[03:56] | where in Italy she was texting from. | 她是从意大利的哪个地方发短信的 |
[03:59] | Turns out, came back Corto Maltese. | 结果原来是在柯尔多马尔蒂斯 |
[04:03] | Corto’s an island off of South America. | 柯尔多是南美洲的一个岛屿 |
[04:05] | What’s up with your family and islands? | 你的家人怎么都和岛屿有关系 |
[04:08] | Wait, Oliver. | 等等 奥利弗 |
[04:11] | Thea’s letter said not to come find her. | 西娅的信上写着不要去找她 |
[04:13] | That letter was addressed to you, not to me. | 那封信是写给你的 不是我 |
[04:17] | I’m watching Laurel go through losing Sara. | 我看着劳蕾尔经历失去莎拉的痛苦 |
[04:23] | It’s time for my sister to come home. | 我妹妹该回家了 |
[04:31] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[04:32] | Thea’s gone because of me. | 西娅是因为我走的 |
[04:34] | Because the lies that I told her. | 因为我对她说的谎 |
[04:36] | So I owe this to both of you to make things right. | 所以我欠你俩的 应该纠正错误 |
[04:37] | No. What are you…doing? | 不 你在 干什么 |
[04:41] | You can’t travel with that. | 你不能带那个坐飞机 |
[04:46] | I’ve actually never been on a plane before. | 我其实以前从来没坐过飞机 |
[04:54] | I know. You’re not doing anything | 我知道 你没做什么 |
[04:56] | and I could literally watch you forever. | 而我就这样看着你怎么也不厌倦 |
[04:58] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[05:00] | What about once she discovers boys? | 那她认识男孩以后呢 |
[05:03] | Well, that’s what my glock is for, right, baby? | 那就是我的手枪出场的时候了吧 宝宝 |
[05:05] | Right. It’s my glock. | 没错 是我的手枪 |
[05:16] | I’m going to enjoy some | 接下来几天我要好好享受 |
[05:17] | quality time with her for the next few days. | 跟她的黄金时光 |
[05:20] | I’m even looking forward to changing a few diapers. | 我甚至期待给她换几片尿布 |
[05:22] | And I’m looking forward to believing that when I see it. | 眼见为实 我很期待 |
[05:27] | Why the time off? | 你为什么有时间休息 |
[05:30] | You quit the team again? | 你又离开那个团队了吗 |
[05:31] | No, Oliver’s going to Corto Maltese | 不是 奥利弗要去 |
[05:33] | for a couple of days. | 柯尔多马尔蒂斯待几天 |
[05:37] | Could you go with him? | 你能跟他一起去吗 |
[05:39] | Like I don’t already spend enough time with Oliver as it is? | 难道我跟奥利弗在一起的时间还不够多吗 |
[05:42] | Team arrow may have Starling City purring like a kitten, | 绿箭团队也许已经把星城变得风平浪静 |
[05:45] | but the rest of the world is still a very dangerous place. | 但世界其他的地方还是非常危险 |
[05:49] | Including Corto Maltese. | 包括柯尔多马尔蒂斯 |
[05:51] | Lyla, I already don’t like where this is headed. | 莱拉 别说下去了 |
[05:53] | We have a field operative down there who’s gone dark. | 我们有个外勤特工在那里跟我们失去联络了 |
[05:55] | All right, so send an agent. Send a task force. | 那么就派特工 派特遣队过去 |
[05:58] | He’s not in any kind of trouble. | 他没有遇到麻烦 |
[06:00] | He hasn’t touched his panic button. | 他没有按下他的紧急按钮 |
[06:02] | He’s probably just drunk in some Belleza’s Villa. | 他可能只是在风花雪月 |
[06:04] | Mark shaw’s been known to miss a few days from time to time. | 马克·肖时不时会消失几天 |
[06:09] | Will you just do me a favor… | 你可以帮我个忙… |
[06:12] | And see if he’s ok? | 确认他没事好吗 |
[06:14] | Tell him to check in. | 让他汇报行踪 |
[06:16] | Two more days and I’m going to have to call in the cavalry. | 再过两天我就得召集装甲部队了 |
[06:17] | And I don’t want to get him into trouble with Waller. | 我不想沃勒找他麻烦 |
[06:20] | Mark’s an old friend. | 马克是老朋友 |
[06:26] | She better not do anything interesting while I’m gone. | 她最好别在我不在时做有趣的事 |
[06:40] | Next time, keep your hands up. | 下次把你的双手举高 |
[06:46] | Ted Grant? | 泰德·格兰特 |
[06:48] | Well, I guess that badge means you’re not here | 我猜你带着警徽 |
[06:50] | for a self defense class. | 不是来上自卫术课的 |
[06:51] | No, I’ve already had my fair share. | 对 我已经学过了 |
[06:52] | I’m here about one of your students, Tom Bronson. | 我是来找你的一个学员 汤姆·布朗森 |
[06:55] | A witness places him at the scene | 昨晚的闯入事件 |
[06:56] | of a break-in last night. | 有目击者看到他在现场 |
[06:58] | Well, that’s not possible. See, | 好吧 不可能 |
[07:00] | because Tom and I were sparring last night. | 因为昨晚我跟汤姆一起对练 |
[07:02] | Mr. Grant, do you know that lying | 格兰特先生 你知道 |
[07:03] | to the District Attorney is against the law? | 对地方检察官说谎是犯法的吗 |
[07:06] | If by that, you mean am I willing to lie | 那样的话 你是问我是否愿意 |
[07:08] | in order to keep a good kid | 为了一个 |
[07:09] | who just happened to make a stupid mistake | 一时糊涂而犯法的 |
[07:11] | out of this system? I think you know my answer. | 好孩子说谎吗 我想你知道我的答案 |
[07:14] | Are you admitting to perjury, Mr. Grant? | 你是承认你在做伪证吗 格兰特先生 |
[07:18] | Now that’s a big word. | 这个词太严重了 |
[07:20] | I’m just a dumb fighter. | 我只是个懂拳脚功夫的粗人 |
[07:22] | Right? | 对吗 |
[07:24] | Look, Tom was here with me last night. | 听着 我跟汤姆昨晚一起在这里 |
[07:26] | We worked on his uppercut combinations. | 我陪他练习他的上钩拳组合 |
[07:28] | Like I said, in this city, there’s a lot of good people | 如我所说 这座城市有很多好人 |
[07:30] | who get dealt bad hands. | 遭遇不好的事 |
[07:32] | They lose someone, they lose themselves, which is why they | 他们失去亲友 迷失自己 |
[07:34] | come in here to work off that rage. | 所以他们来这里泄愤 |
[07:36] | I’ve gotten good at picking out the types. | 我很容易看出谁需要泄愤 |
[07:38] | Types just like you. | 像你就有需要 |
[07:41] | If I’m angry, it’s because I’m dealing | 如果我愤怒 是因为我在面对 |
[07:42] | with someone who’s willing to lie to a D.A. | 一个为了保护一个坏孩子 |
[07:44] | to protect a punk kid. | 而对地方检察官说谎的人 |
[07:45] | I don’t think that’s the case. | 我不那么认为 |
[07:48] | Either way, | 不管这样 |
[07:50] | If you do have something you want to work off… | 如果你想发泄什么的话… |
[07:57] | 学会战斗 有效地自我防卫 我们世界一流的训练 教你处理任何情况的技术和能力 | |
[08:14] | So what’s the play with Thea? | 我们怎么找西娅 |
[08:16] | Do you mind if I talk to her alone first? | 你介意我先跟她单独聊聊吗 |
[08:17] | It’s been a while. | 有段时间没跟她说过话了 |
[08:20] | Felicity able to pin her down? | 费利西蒂有办法追踪到她吗 |
[08:22] | She gave me an address. | 她给了我一个地址 |
[08:39] | Thea! | 西娅 |
[08:44] | Senor. | 先生 |
[08:46] | Como puedo ayudarlo? | 需要我帮忙什么吗 |
[08:47] | Estoy buscando a mi hermana. | 我要找我的妹妹 |
[08:49] | You must be Mia’s brother. | 你一定是米娅的哥哥 |
[08:52] | I see the resemblance. | 你们长得有点相像 |
[08:53] | Is “Mia” around? | “米娅”在吗 |
[08:55] | She works. At the cafe. | 她去咖啡厅工作了 |
[08:57] | Where’s the cafe? | 咖啡厅在哪里 |
[08:58] | – I’ll show you. – Thank you. | -我带你去 -谢谢 |
[09:11] | I didn’t come all the way to South America | 我不是特地来南美 |
[09:13] | to have you poison me, did I? | 找你给我下毒的 |
[09:17] | It’s a meditative tea. | 这是冥想茶 |
[09:20] | It will activate your mind and body. | 它会激活你的大脑和身体 |
[09:24] | I think I’m going to need a little bit more than tea | 我觉得光喝茶的话没办法让我 |
[09:26] | to learn how to use one of those. | 学会用那边的东西吧 |
[09:29] | The Sohei Buddhist warriors believed that | 宗平佛教徒武士相信 |
[09:31] | first you fight with the mind… | 你先用你的心战斗… |
[09:35] | then your sword. | 然后才用剑战斗 |
[09:38] | I remember when I was training to be a warrior. | 我记得当我被训练为武士时 |
[09:43] | I began just like you– | 刚开始就像你这样… |
[09:44] | devastated by my wife’s death. | 因丧妻之痛近乎崩溃 |
[09:46] | I was…angry, | 我充满愤怒 |
[09:49] | and hurt. | 与痛苦 |
[09:53] | The pain was unbearable. | 疼痛是难以承受的 |
[10:05] | Like this. | 就像这样 |
[10:09] | You’re out of your mind! Put your hand in here! | 你疯了 居然把手放在这里 |
[10:11] | Every warrior must learn the simple truth– | 所有武士必须了解这个简单的真理 |
[10:15] | that pain is inevitable, | 疼痛在所难免 |
[10:17] | and suffering is optional. | 而承受与否则在于你的选择 |
[10:21] | Please, don’t– | 拜托别… |
[10:22] | Don’t do what I think you’re going to do! | 别这么对我 |
[10:25] | You asked me to teach you. | 你让我教你的 |
[10:28] | No. | 不要 |
[10:40] | Aqu tienes. | 这是你们的餐点 |
[10:47] | Thea. | 西娅 |
[10:53] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[10:55] | You, too. | 我也是 |
[10:56] | How–how did you– | 你怎么… |
[10:58] | Well, it’s not exactly the Amalfi Coast. | 这里确实不是阿尔马菲海岸 |
[11:03] | Voy a cerrar, Earnesto. | 我马上就好 欧内斯托 |
[11:05] | Didn’t you flunk Spanish? | 你的西语以前不是没及格吗 |
[11:08] | More like skipped it altogether. | 其实是根本没学 |
[11:11] | Well, you look good. | 你看上去不错 |
[11:13] | I like your hair cut. | 我喜欢你短发的样子 |
[11:15] | Thank you. Yeah, wanted it short, you know. | 谢谢 之前就想剪短发了 |
[11:18] | It gets hot down here. | 这里正好很热 |
[11:22] | I’m sorry I lied to you about Italy, Ollie. | 抱歉我骗你说我在意大利 奥利 |
[11:26] | I just needed some space. | 我只想一个人静静 |
[11:28] | It’s ok. You’ve had five months of it. | 没事 你已经静了五个月了 |
[11:33] | This isn’t just a visit. | 你不是只来看看我这么简单 |
[11:39] | Got one for you, too. | 给你也买了一张票 |
[11:43] | After mom, | 妈妈过世后 |
[11:44] | I understood why you left Starling. | 你离开星城我也理解 |
[11:49] | But Thea, I miss you. | 但西娅 我很想念你 |
[11:54] | And I would really like it if you came home. | 如果你可以回家我会很高兴 |
[11:58] | I miss you, too. | 我也很想念你 |
[12:01] | And I love you…so much. | 我还很爱你 |
[12:04] | But I’m never coming back to Starling city. | 但我再也不会回星城了 |
[12:20] | I can’t. Sorry. | 我受不了 抱歉 |
[12:22] | There is strength in you, Thea. | 西娅 你身上有种力量 |
[12:25] | I see it, even if you can’t see it yourself. | 我看得到 即使你自己看不到 |
[12:29] | I’m sorry, this– | 抱歉 这… |
[12:30] | This just isn’t me. I’m not like you. | 这可不是我 我和你不同 |
[12:32] | I can’t do this! | 我不能这么做 |
[12:35] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[12:37] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[12:41] | It’s mine. | 是我的错 |
[12:44] | Q.C. stock up 10 bucks at the open. | 开市时奎恩联合企业股价上涨了10块 |
[12:47] | That is love, ha! | 太棒了 |
[12:49] | Ah, Miss Smoak, good morning– | 斯莫克小姐 早上好 |
[12:51] | I think. I’ve been here all night. | 我整晚都在这儿 |
[12:53] | My predecessor left things a little, um, | 我的前任留下的摊子有点… |
[12:55] | what’s the polite way to say this? Little wonky. | 怎么委婉地说呢 有点靠不住 |
[12:58] | Sorry if I’m rambling. | 抱歉我语无伦次了 |
[12:58] | I’m a little over-caffeinated. | 咖啡有点喝多了 |
[12:59] | I just had three espressos. | 我刚喝了三杯浓缩咖啡 |
[13:01] | – Speaking of coffee– – Let me stop you right there! | -说到咖啡… -快别说了 |
[13:03] | I told myself that I would stand firm | 我告诉过自己我要明确几条底线 |
[13:05] | on a few points. No late night emails, no personal errands, | 深夜不收发邮件 不给你跑腿打杂 |
[13:08] | and definitely no coffee. | 绝对不泡咖啡 |
[13:11] | There’ll be no espressos brought to you by me. | 我不会给你泡浓缩咖啡的 |
[13:14] | I stand very firm on that last point. | 我特别坚持最后那条底线 |
[13:17] | And I admire your conviction. | 我很佩服你的信念 |
[13:20] | This is Jerry Conway, your executive assistant. | 这位是杰瑞·康威 你的行政助理 |
[13:23] | And I wanted to know if you’d like him to get you a coffee. | 我想知道你是否需要他给你来点咖啡 |
[13:26] | Or are you just anti-latte in general? | 还是你就是不喝拿铁 |
[13:28] | Um…Executive assistant? | 行政助理 |
[13:33] | I think that’s a yes on the latte. | 我想她需要一杯拿铁 |
[13:36] | Thank you, Jerry. | 谢谢你 杰瑞 |
[13:38] | Thank you, Jerry. | 谢谢你 杰瑞 |
[13:39] | Should we get to work? Excellent. | 我们开始工作吧 太棒了 |
[13:41] | Applied sciences. | 应用科学 |
[13:42] | Q.C.’s bleeding edge research division, | 是奎恩联合企业的优势研究部门 |
[13:43] | till some wacko blew it up last year. | 直到去年一些疯子毁了它 |
[13:45] | I’m sure they had their reasons. | 我相信他们有自己的理由 |
[13:47] | The point is, it’s the cornerstone for my plan | 关键在于 那是我重建奎恩联合企业 |
[13:49] | to rebuild Queen Consolidated | 与星城的 |
[13:51] | and thus the city. I’ve had my people | 计划之基石 我已经让我的人 |
[13:53] | working day and night salvaging what they can, | 不分昼夜地尽力挽救了 |
[13:55] | Including this– a file server | 包括这个 包含应用科学 |
[13:57] | containing applied science’s design work. | 设计工作的文件服务器 |
[13:59] | It’s not working, unfortunately, | 不幸的是 效果不佳 |
[14:01] | on account of being caught in a massive explosion. | 那场大爆炸毁坏巨大 |
[14:03] | You want me to access the data. | 你想让我访问这些数据 |
[14:05] | A brilliant mind at work already. | 你聪明的大脑已经开始工作了 |
[14:07] | Speaking of, I got to get back to work. | 说到这个 我得回去工作了 |
[14:09] | Then why are you leaving your office? | 那你为什么离开你的办公室 |
[14:12] | Oh, I’m not. I’m leaving yours. | 我没有啊 我只是离开你的办公室 |
[14:27] | This is Lyla’s busy work, man, you didn’t have to tag along. | 这是莱拉的事 你不用一起来 |
[14:29] | Well, I don’t know how to vacation like a normal person, Diggle. | 狄格尔 我不知道怎么像正常人一样度假 |
[14:32] | What’s the plan? | 计划是什么 |
[14:33] | This spot’s his usual dead drop. | 这是他平常的情报秘密传递点 |
[14:35] | Lyla sent me over this file photo. | 莱拉给我发了这张照片 |
[14:37] | Just make sure he’s all right. | 只是想确保他没出事 |
[14:42] | – Got him. – I got you. | -找到他了 -我会看着你的 |
[14:45] | He’s a friendly, Oliver. | 他很友好的 奥利弗 |
[14:51] | Shaw. | 肖 |
[14:55] | Listen! I’m with Lyla Michaels. | 听着 是莱拉·麦考斯让我来的 |
[14:58] | Have you seen any capuchins today? | 你今天有没有看见僧帽猴 |
[14:59] | If that’s a challenge code, | 如果你刚说的是接头暗号 |
[15:00] | I got to tell you, I’m not with A.R.G.U.S. | 告诉你 我跟超能力联合调查组没关系 |
[15:02] | I’m just Lyla’s baby daddy. | 我只是莱拉的孩子的爸爸 |
[15:03] | Now, you didn’t check in, Shaw. She was worried, | 你没汇报行踪 肖 她担心你 |
[15:05] | so she sent me to find you. | 所以她派我来找你 |
[15:06] | If you’re lying, you’ll be picking your intestines up | 如果你撒谎的话 你就等着去人行道上 |
[15:08] | off this sidewalk. | 捡你的肠子吧 |
[15:10] | That’s fair enough. | 没问题 |
[15:15] | Lyla gave me a security transcoder in my right jacket pocket. | 我夹克的右口袋里装着莱拉给我的安全转码器 |
[15:27] | 约翰·狄格尔 身份验证确认 | |
[15:28] | Pretty jumpy, Shaw. | 你挺紧张的啊 肖 |
[15:30] | Better jumpy than dead. | 紧张总比死了好 |
[15:32] | Copy that. What’s going on? | 明白 发生什么事了 |
[15:34] | Not here. | 不能在这里说 |
[15:39] | Sorry, I had– | 抱歉 我已经… |
[15:41] | I had eyes on me all week, | 我已经被人盯上一整周了 |
[15:42] | a whole follow team. | 一整支队伍跟着我 |
[15:43] | Wait, Shaw. What makes you so important? | 等等 肖 什么让你变得这么重要 |
[15:46] | I have hard intel. | 我身上有重要情报 |
[15:48] | Someone from Corto Maltese hacked into the server | 科尔多马尔蒂斯有人黑进了服务器 |
[15:50] | and acquired the A.R.G.U.S. Actual. | 拿到了超能力联合调查组的实数包 |
[15:52] | They want to sell it. | 他们想要把它卖掉 |
[15:53] | Did I mention I don’t work for A.R.G.U.S.? | 我说没说过我不为超能力联合调查组工作 |
[15:55] | The Actual is an encrypted data omnibus. | 实数包是加密的数据整合 |
[15:57] | It’s a complete record of agent covers, | 里面有完整的特工身份资料 |
[15:59] | personal details, affiliated soft targets. | 个人信息 附属软目标信息 |
[16:02] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, soft targets, as in family members? | 等等 软目标指的是家人吗 |
[16:05] | Yeah, as in women and children. | 对 妇女和孩子 |
[16:08] | You get why this is so important? | 你现在知道为什么这个很重要了吧 |
[16:12] | Hi, my name is Laurel, I’m an alcoholic. | 大家好 我叫劳蕾尔 我是酗酒者 |
[16:14] | Hi, Laurel. | 劳蕾尔你好 |
[16:15] | A week ago, I… | 一周前 我… |
[16:20] | something happened. | 发生了一些事 |
[16:23] | Something that I can’t share with anyone | 出于一些复杂的原因 |
[16:25] | for several complicated reasons. | 我不能说是什么事 |
[16:32] | I thought that I was going to want to drink, | 我当时以为我会想喝酒 |
[16:37] | but I didn’t. | 但我没有 |
[16:38] | Not even tempted, really. | 事实上 我甚至没有尝试的欲望 |
[16:43] | But what I am is, | 但我感觉 |
[16:47] | is I’m angry. | 非常愤怒 |
[16:49] | And I don’t know what to do with it | 我不知道要怎么处理 |
[16:50] | or–or where to put it. I just… | 怎么宣泄这种愤怒 我只是… |
[17:00] | thank you for letting me share. | 总之谢谢大家听我分享 |
[17:03] | Are there any other burning desires? | 还有谁想要倾诉的吗 |
[17:10] | Erica. Alcoholic. | 我叫艾瑞卡 也是酗酒者 |
[17:12] | Hi, Erica. | 艾瑞卡你好 |
[17:14] | My boyfriend and me | 昨晚我和我男朋友 |
[17:15] | got into another fight last night. | 又吵了一架 |
[17:17] | Some of you know, he still drinks, a lot. | 你们有些人应该知道 他依然嗜酒如命 |
[17:19] | And I said something. | 我说了一些话 |
[17:24] | I know I should have just kept my mouth shut. | 我知道我应该保持沉默的 |
[17:28] | I know I should just leave him, but…I can’t. | 我也明白我应该离开他 但我做不到 |
[17:33] | Maybe there’s a meeting | 也许我应该为了这个问题 |
[17:34] | I should be going to for that. | 参加别的互助会 |
[17:37] | Once a month, Erica gives a share like that | 每个月艾瑞卡都会分享这种事 |
[17:39] | – and it’s getting worse. – Yeah. | -而且情况愈演愈烈 -是的 |
[17:41] | Do you know the boyfriend has | 你知道她男朋友身上 |
[17:42] | eight assault charges against him? | 已经有八项袭击指控了吗 |
[17:44] | And not just in Starling. | 还不止在星城 |
[17:45] | He’s got warrants out on him | 他收到的搜查令 |
[17:46] | as far off as coast city. | 连海滨城的都有 |
[17:47] | And it takes everything in me not to go after | 不能让这样的坏蛋得到应有的惩罚 |
[17:49] | a dirtbag like that, but the day the cops | 我也觉得很难受 但是当警察们 |
[17:50] | start bringing their badges into AA meetings, | 拿着警徽出现在互助戒酒会上 |
[17:53] | that’s the day that the drunks stop coming. | 酗酒者们就不会再去参加了 |
[18:01] | I’m in position. | 我已经就位了 |
[18:03] | The sale of the Actual is going down here. | 实数包的拍卖就在这里 |
[18:06] | Only two of us. You sure you don’t want to call for back up? | 只有我们两个 你确定不要叫后援吗 |
[18:12] | That’s the only insurance policy you’re going to need. | 有这个保障就够了 |
[18:18] | They’re here. | 他们来了 |
[18:23] | You’re not worried about them seeing our ride? | 你不怕他们看见我们的座驾吗 |
[18:28] | How did you know the buy was happening? | 你怎么知道拍卖是在这里进行的 |
[18:30] | I’ve been a station agent in Corto Maltese for three years now. | 我已经在科尔多马尔蒂斯当了驻扎三年了 |
[18:34] | I got this third-world garbage dump wired. | 我在这破烂垃圾场里装了偷听器 |
[18:38] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[18:43] | There’s no buy, is there, Shaw? | 这里根本没有什么交易吧 肖 |
[19:03] | Sorry for lyin’ to you, John. Well, partially lyin’. | 抱歉骗了你 约翰 但有些是真话 |
[19:06] | There is a buy going down, | 确实有桩交易要进行 |
[19:07] | just not till tomorrow. | 只不过明天才开始 |
[19:09] | I needed to get this first. | 我要先拿到这个东西 |
[19:12] | Thanks for helping me decode the Actual. | 谢谢你帮我破译实数包 |
[19:15] | Diggle! | 狄格尔 |
[19:39] | Should have got the heavy duty ones. | 应该用更结实的袋子 |
[19:42] | I like your hair. | 我喜欢你的新发型 |
[19:44] | What? Are you and my brother like travel buddies now? | 你和我哥哥开始结伴旅游了吗 |
[19:48] | No, we’re just worried about you. | 不 我们只是很担心你 |
[19:54] | Oliver said you weren’t going to come back, so… | 奥利弗说你不打算回家 |
[19:57] | I figured I’d come here and try to convince you to. | 我想我亲自过来说服你 |
[19:59] | Well, you can’t. | 你说服不了我的 |
[20:00] | Look, I get it, you’re hurt. | 我明白 你受到了伤害 |
[20:02] | I lied to you,I lied right to your face. | 我当着你面骗了你 |
[20:04] | But I-I need you to know that | 但是我想你知道 |
[20:06] | when I said I wanted to leave Starling with you, | 我说想和你一起离开星城 |
[20:07] | that wasn’t a lie. | 并不是在骗你 |
[20:09] | I didn’t just leave because of you, Roy. | 我离开不只是因为你 罗伊 |
[20:14] | My mother lied to me, my brother. | 我妈妈和哥哥都骗了我 |
[20:19] | I had to get away from Starling City and all the secrets. | 我得远离星城和那些不可告人的秘密 |
[20:23] | And I found myself here. | 而在这我找到了自我 |
[20:26] | Isn’t it lonely here? | 在这里不寂寞吗 |
[20:28] | That’s kind of what I like about it. | 其实我还挺喜欢这样的 |
[20:31] | There’s no one here who knows me | 这里没人认识我 |
[20:33] | or thinks of me as Thea Queen | 也没人把我看成是西娅·奎恩 |
[20:37] | or Thea Merlyn. | 或是西娅·梅林 |
[20:41] | No one who lies to me, or… | 没人会欺骗我 或者 |
[20:43] | tries to protect me with secrets. | 以保护我为借口而隐瞒真相 |
[20:47] | All I ever wanted was for you to be happy, Thea. | 我只想你过得开心 西娅 |
[20:49] | I’m sorry I got in the way of that. | 对不起 我成了阻碍 |
[20:52] | I’m sorry that I hurt you. | 对不起 我伤害了你 |
[20:55] | If being here instead of home makes you happy, then– | 如果你待在这里比在家里过得开心 |
[20:58] | then you should stay. | 那你应该留在这 |
[21:04] | Roy? | 罗伊 |
[21:08] | Are you OK? | 你还好吧 |
[21:10] | You look a little tired. | 你看起来有点累 |
[21:13] | I just haven’t been sleeping much lately. | 我只是最近没睡够 |
[21:16] | You take care. | 保重 |
[21:33] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[21:35] | It’s not your fault, it’s mine. | 不是你的错 是我的 |
[21:40] | I thought I could do this differently, | 我以为我能用不同的方式 |
[21:42] | but I can’t. | 可是不行 |
[21:43] | I need to train you as I was trained. | 我要用我当年被训练的方式来训练你 |
[21:47] | Treat you as my student, | 把你看成我的学生 |
[21:49] | not my daughter. | 而不是我的女儿 |
[21:54] | What are you doing?! | 你要干什么 |
[21:58] | The only way to forge steel is to temper it with fire. | 炼钢的唯一方法就是以火来锻炼 |
[22:04] | Stay away from me, you sick son of a bitch! | 离我远点 你这个混蛋 |
[22:08] | Now we can begin. | 现在我们可以开始了 |
[22:12] | Why didn’t you call me sooner? | 你怎么没早点打电话给我 |
[22:13] | I could have helped. | 这样我就能帮忙了 |
[22:14] | I didn’t want you to worry, Lyla. | 我不想你担心 莱拉 |
[22:15] | Besides, I thought we could handle it. | 而且 我以为我们能应付 |
[22:17] | Well, we’ve hacked his email traffic. | 我们已经黑入了他的电邮 |
[22:18] | He’s got a buyer en route to Corto Maltese. | 他找的卖家正在去柯尔多马尔蒂斯的路上 |
[22:20] | Who? | 是谁 |
[22:20] | The tech boys are still working on that. | 技术人员还在查 |
[22:22] | But Waller’s dispatched a wet team to your position. | 但是沃勒派了一支暗杀小队去你那里 |
[22:25] | They’re not going to get here in time. | 他们不可能及时赶到的 |
[22:27] | They might. Keep your powder dry. | 也许能 你们一定不要轻举妄动 |
[22:29] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[22:34] | We’re not going to keep our powder dry. | 我们不可能不行动 |
[22:35] | Hell no. | 当然不了 |
[22:42] | Any luck raising our digital Lazarus from the dead? | 能让这玩意起死回生吗 |
[22:45] | The hard drive is toast. | 硬盘毁得很彻底 |
[22:47] | And the power supply. | 电源也是 |
[22:48] | And the actuator. | 还有执行部分 |
[22:51] | I’m sensing a pattern. | 我看出规律了 |
[22:53] | Sorry, one second. | 抱歉 等一会 |
[22:58] | – Hello? – Hey, Felicity, this is John. | -喂 -费利西蒂 我是约翰 |
[23:00] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[23:01] | You wouldn’t believe me if I told you. | 我说了你也不会信 |
[23:03] | – Are you near a computer? – Kind of. | -你在电脑边吗 -算是吧 |
[23:05] | I’m looking for somebody in Corto Maltese. | 我要找一个在柯尔多马尔蒂斯的人 |
[23:07] | I’m actually a little bit in the middle of a… | 其实我正在… |
[23:09] | I need to know where he is. | 我要知道他的地点 |
[23:10] | I’ve emailed you everything I have on him. | 我已经把我手上所有的资料发了邮件给你 |
[23:12] | meeting right now. | 正在开会 |
[23:14] | I am so sorry. It’s a friend. | 对不起 是我的一个朋友 |
[23:16] | Well, a few friends… | 应该说是几个朋友 |
[23:18] | Actually. You know what, it’s a long story. | 其实 说来话长 |
[23:22] | Why am I under the impression that | 为什么在我印象里 |
[23:23] | you have a lot of stories, | 你总是说来话长 |
[23:24] | All of which are long? | 每次都是说来话长吗 |
[23:27] | You want me to come back later? | 要我等会再过来吗 |
[23:28] | What? Sorry. | 说啥 抱歉 |
[23:30] | Hello? | 喂 |
[23:31] | Felicity, I need a favor. | 费利西蒂 我需要你帮忙 |
[23:33] | Are we favor friends now? | 我们现在成了互相帮忙的朋友了吗 |
[23:35] | – Are we friends? – What? | -我们算朋友吗 -什么 |
[23:36] | Never mind, sorry. | 当我没说 |
[23:38] | Oh, dear god. One second. | 天呐 等一下 |
[23:39] | One more second. | 很快就好 |
[23:41] | Hello? | 喂 |
[23:41] | We got cut off. | 刚才掉线了 |
[23:43] | According to the file you sent me, | 根据你发给我的文件 |
[23:44] | this guy is somewhat of a hacker. | 这人应该是个黑客 |
[23:47] | Let me guess–long story? | 让我猜猜 又是”说来话长”吗 |
[23:48] | Yeah, the guy I’m looking for broke into A.R.G.U.S’s system. | 这个人黑进了超能力联合调查组的系统 |
[23:51] | And he left a trail. It’s faint–hacking-wise– | 他还留下了痕迹 技术不佳 |
[23:52] | But with a little bit of luck, I will find him, | 但是运气好的话 我就能找到他 |
[23:55] | or his laptop. | 或者找到他的电脑 |
[23:56] | I will email you when I have something. | 找到了就给你邮件 |
[23:59] | I’m having a bit of a day. | 我今天有点忙 |
[24:01] | I need you to help me find someone | 我要你查一个人 |
[24:02] | by googling his phone or something. | 谷歌搜索一下他的手机之类的 |
[24:04] | Pinging his gps. | 你是说GPS定位是吧 |
[24:06] | Can I call you back? | 我能等下再打给你吗 |
[24:08] | Is this what a typical day looks like for you? | 这就是你典型的一天生活吗 |
[24:11] | Believe it or not, this is better than most. | 不管你信不信 这已经算好的了 |
[24:14] | When Felicity has Shaw’s location, | 等费利西蒂定位了肖 |
[24:15] | I want you to text me and I’ll be there. | 短信通知我过去 |
[24:18] | – With Thea? – Yeah. | -和西娅 -对 |
[24:19] | Oliver, I don’t think she’s going to change her mind on this. | 奥利弗 我觉得她不会在这件事上改变主意的 |
[24:22] | She doesn’t want to hear from anyone, and I don’t blame her. | 她听不进任何人的话 而这都事出有因 |
[24:24] | I mean, we both lied to her. | 我们都欺骗了她 |
[24:26] | A lot. | 很多次 |
[24:26] | I know, it’s why it’s time to tell her the truth. | 我明白 所以我打算告诉她真相 |
[24:28] | Oliver, when you say “the truth”… | 奥利弗 你说的真相是 |
[24:30] | What happened the five years I was away, | 我不在的五年里所发生的一切 |
[24:31] | everything we’ve done since I’ve been back, | 回来以后我们所做的一切事情 |
[24:34] | all of it. | 所有一切 |
[24:35] | Well, you might want to think about that for a second. | 你可能得重新考虑一下 |
[24:37] | Lies are what drove Thea away from Starling city In the first place. | 西娅是因为谎言才离开星城的 |
[24:39] | The truth is the only thing that’s going to bring her back. | 真相是唯一可以挽回她的东西 |
[24:42] | Except you won’t be telling her the truth, will you? | 只是你不能告诉她真相 不是吗 |
[24:44] | You’ll be telling her that | 难道你要告诉她 |
[24:45] | her brother has been lying to her to her face, | 她哥哥一直当着她的面在撒谎 |
[24:48] | with almost pathological sincerity for the past two years. | 在过去两年里一直这样信誓旦旦的 |
[24:52] | She won’t believe another word you say. | 她再也不会相信你的话 |
[24:53] | And you will lose her, Oliver, forever. | 你会失去她的 奥利弗 永远失去 |
[24:57] | Well, look around. | 看现在的情形 |
[24:59] | I’ve already lost her. | 我已经失去她了 |
[25:02] | I don’t have any other choice. | 我没有别的选择 |
[25:22] | I hear you like to hit women. | 我听说你喜欢打女人 |
[25:24] | How about one who likes to hit back? | 那喜不喜欢会还手的呢 |
[25:34] | You’re right. It’s better when they hit back. | 你说得对 会还手的确实刺激 |
[25:56] | Baby, baby, are you ok? | 宝贝 宝贝 你还好吗 |
[26:01] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[26:02] | I’m too relieved to be mad at you, I really am. | 我担心得都没有脾气了 真的 |
[26:07] | But, sweetheart… | 但是亲爱的 |
[26:10] | This is crazy. | 你真是疯了 |
[26:12] | What the hell were you thinking after that girl’s boyfriend? | 你是怎么想到去找那女孩的男友的 |
[26:16] | There’s just something I needed to work out. | 有些事情应该由来我解决 |
[26:19] | I know that the world isn’t fair. | 我知道这个世界是不公平的 |
[26:21] | I know that it’s a terrible place where… | 我知道这是个糟糕的地方… |
[26:26] | where people deserve to get punished… | 在这里 本该受惩罚的人… |
[26:29] | and they don’t. | 却逍遥法外 |
[26:31] | I just… | 我只是… |
[26:36] | for one night, | 就这一晚 |
[26:38] | I needed the world to be different. | 我希望这个世界不一样 |
[26:40] | Ok, Laurel, Laurel… | 好 劳蕾尔 劳蕾尔 |
[26:44] | What’s going on with you, huh? | 你怎么了 |
[26:46] | You’re not being yourself lately. | 你最近很不对劲 |
[26:48] | And now you’re running around, you’re tuning this guy up. | 你现在到处乱跑 还袭击那个男人 |
[26:50] | What are you doin’?! | 你到底在干什么 |
[26:52] | Baby, you can talk to me about anything. | 宝贝 你什么都可以跟我说的 |
[26:54] | You know that, right? You know that. | 你知道的 对不对 你知道的 |
[26:57] | I know. | 我知道 |
[27:03] | Talk to me, then. | 那就对我敞开心扉 |
[27:18] | Laurel, you’re not the Arrow. | 劳蕾尔 你不是绿箭 |
[27:21] | Or your sister. | 也不是你妹妹 |
[27:25] | You promise me you’ll never do anything like this again, ever! | 我要你保证不再做这种傻事 |
[27:30] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[27:33] | It was a mistake; I wasn’t thinking. | 这是个错误 我没想清楚 |
[27:47] | If you want to stay in Corto Maltese, it’s fine, | 你想继续待在柯尔多马尔蒂斯也行 |
[27:49] | but there’s not much here in the way of sightseeing. | 但这里没多少观光项目 |
[27:51] | I need to talk to you. | 我想和你谈谈 |
[27:53] | Look, between you and your new best friend Roy, | 我想你和你的新死党罗伊 |
[27:55] | I’m pretty sure you guys have said everything. | 已经把该说的都说了 |
[27:57] | I haven’t. | 我还没 |
[27:59] | Not yet, anyway. | 我还有话说 |
[28:06] | Roy showed me the note you left him. | 罗伊给我看了你留给他的字条 |
[28:09] | And you were right about everything. | 你都说对了 |
[28:10] | I have lied, I have kept secrets. | 我骗了你 我隐瞒了真相 |
[28:13] | The truth is that | 事实就是 |
[28:15] | if I tell you… | 如果我告诉你 |
[28:18] | all the things that you don’t know about me, | 所有你不知道的事 |
[28:20] | that I might lose you forever. | 我可能会永远地失去你 |
[28:24] | I spent five years in the worst kind of hell, | 我在最可怕的地狱里待了五年 |
[28:27] | and there were things that happened, | 当时发生了一些事情 |
[28:30] | there were things that I did… | 我干过的一些事情 |
[28:35] | that if– | 假如… |
[28:38] | if you knew, | 假如你知道了这些事情 |
[28:39] | you would see me differently. | 你就会对我有不同看法了 |
[28:41] | No, I’ll always see you as my big brother. | 不 我永远都会把你当成我的大哥 |
[28:45] | I mean, no matter what happened to you on that island, | 无论在那座岛上时你身上发生了什么事情 |
[28:48] | or who you became, | 无论你变成了什么样的人 |
[28:52] | It’s the secrets you kept about my own life. | 我这样是因为你没告诉我我自己的身世 |
[28:59] | I mean, you lied to me | 你骗了我 |
[29:01] | about who my father was. | 没告诉我我父亲是谁 |
[29:08] | Malcolm may have been your blood. | 虽然马尔科姆是你的生父 |
[29:12] | Robert was your father. | 但罗伯特才是你的父亲 |
[29:19] | I lied to you about him, too. | 关于他的事我也对你撒谎了 |
[29:22] | Dad wasn’t the man we thought he was. | 爸爸不是我们想像中的那样 |
[29:25] | He was better. | 实际上他是个更好的人 |
[29:28] | And I’ve kept something from you because I just… | 而我对你有所保留是因为… |
[29:34] | never wanted you to know. | 有些事情我一直不希望你知道 |
[29:39] | Dad made it off “The Gambit” with me. | 爸爸和我一起逃出了”金牌奎恩号” |
[29:43] | You told me he drowned. | 你之前说他是被淹死的 |
[29:45] | We made it to a life boat together. | 我们一起爬上了救生艇 |
[29:49] | There wasn’t enough food and water for both of us… | 当时的水和食物不足以支撑我们两个人了 |
[29:54] | so he killed himself. | 所以他自杀了 |
[30:00] | And that is one secret that I’m telling you now | 我现在告诉你这个秘密 |
[30:04] | because I need you to realize… | 因为我希望你意识到… |
[30:07] | mom and dad, | 妈妈和爸爸 |
[30:09] | they sacrificed themselves | 他们牺牲了自己的生命 |
[30:13] | so that we could live. | 好让我们活下来 |
[30:15] | But if we’re not together, then… | 但假如我们不能一起生活 那么… |
[30:18] | we’re not even really alive. | 我们就不能算真正活着 |
[30:22] | You’re my family. | 你是我的家人 |
[30:24] | And even if you don’t need me… | 而且就算你不需要我… |
[30:28] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[30:32] | Please just consider what I’m saying. | 请认真考虑一下我说的话 |
[30:49] | He’s here. | 他来了 |
[30:50] | So’s his buyer. | 他的买家也到了 |
[31:02] | I was expecting Armitage. | 我以为是阿米蒂奇来 |
[31:04] | This country’s soil is not worthy of Mr. Armitage. | 这个城市还不值得阿米蒂奇先生跑一趟 |
[31:07] | Do you have the item? | 东西带来了吗 |
[31:11] | Where’s the money? | 钱在哪里 |
[31:17] | And the transcoder? | 转码器呢 |
[31:31] | We better go. | 我们最好开始行动 |
[31:41] | Where’d you get this? | 你从哪里搞来的这个 |
[31:46] | Our hotel room. | 我们的酒店房间 |
[31:53] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[31:55] | Could be A.R.G.U.S. | 可能是超能力联合调查组 |
[32:00] | That’s not A.R.G.U.S. | 那可不是超能力联合调查组 |
[32:09] | Suelten sus armas! | 放下武器[西班牙语] |
[32:10] | Let’s go. | 快走 |
[32:16] | Go! | 上 |
[32:26] | A.R.G.U.S., they know we’re here. | 超能力联合调查组 他们知道我们在这里 |
[32:28] | Which is why I got a bunch of renta-soldiers to secure the perimeter. | 这就是为什么我雇了一帮士兵来警戒周边 |
[32:30] | It’s amazing how cheap you can buy an army for in this country. | 在这个国家买支军队的价格真是惊人得低 |
[32:42] | – Diggle! – Behind you! | -狄格尔 -我在你身后 |
[32:52] | I never said I didn’t know how to use a gun. | 我从没说过我不会用枪 |
[33:56] | Lyla was your friend! | 莱拉是你的朋友 |
[33:58] | And you endangered her and her daughter for what, | 而你置她和她女儿于险境之中是为了什么 |
[34:00] | for a lousy payday! | 就为了一笔钱 |
[34:01] | Not a payday. It’s my ticket out. | 不只是钱 还是我退出的机会 |
[34:04] | – Of what? – A.R.G.U.S.! | -退出什么 -超能力联合调查组 |
[34:07] | You don’t know the things Waller’s made me do. | 你不知道沃勒命令我做的事情 |
[34:09] | You don’t know the things or person she turns you into. | 你不知道她会把你变成什么人或什么东西 |
[34:12] | That still gives you no right to put a bulls-eye on my family’s back! | 这仍然不是你拿枪瞄准我家人的借口 |
[34:16] | I had no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[34:19] | But you do, John. | 但你有 约翰 |
[34:21] | Tell Waller I died. | 告诉沃勒我死了 |
[34:23] | Tell her you put a bullet in me. | 告诉她你把子弹射进了我的身体 |
[34:30] | If only. | 真这样就好了 |
[34:32] | I’ve been thinking. | 我一直在思考 |
[34:33] | I want to go home. To my brother. | 我想回家 回到我哥哥身边 |
[34:37] | And all his lies and secrets? | 那他撒过的谎和那些秘密呢 |
[34:39] | Maybe you haven’t come as far as I thought. | 也许你还没有我想像中的厉害 |
[34:41] | Let me prove it to you. | 让我证明给你看 |
[35:07] | Impressive. | 不错嘛 |
[35:12] | I had a good teacher. | 我有个好老师 |
[35:22] | Looks like you’re going home. | 看起来你能回家了 |
[35:34] | You let me win, didn’t you? | 你故意让我赢的 是不是 |
[35:36] | I’ll be seeing you soon. | 我们很快就会再见的 |
[35:38] | Safe flight. | 一路平安 |
[35:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:53] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[35:57] | You OK? | 你没事吧 |
[36:01] | She’s not coming. | 她没来 |
[36:06] | I’m sorry, Oliver. | 我很抱歉 奥利弗 |
[36:07] | You did everything you could, man. | 你已经尽力了 兄弟 |
[36:12] | Oliver… | 奥利弗 |
[36:23] | I’m glad you changed your mind. | 我很高兴你改变主意了 |
[36:25] | Still not sure about flying commercial, though. | 不过我还是对坐商业航班不太确定 |
[36:31] | I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[36:35] | Thea, are you OK? | 西娅 你没事吧 |
[36:38] | Yeah. I’m fine. | 没事 |
[36:51] | Laurel? | 劳蕾尔 |
[36:55] | I didn’t know the Arrow took vacations. | 我不知道绿箭也会度假 |
[36:57] | Hey! What happened? | 你这是怎么回事 |
[36:58] | I’m fine. Please. | 我没事 真的 |
[37:01] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[37:04] | I tried to do good. | 我想做好事 |
[37:06] | – It didn’t work out. – Oh, Laurel. | -但是失败了 -劳蕾尔 |
[37:10] | I know that it probably sounds insane. | 我知道这听起来很疯狂 |
[37:14] | It probably is, but… | 可能确实如此 但是 |
[37:17] | Sara. | 莎拉 |
[37:20] | She gave me this. | 她给了我这个 |
[37:22] | And when I wear it, | 我穿上这个的时候 |
[37:22] | it makes me want to help people like she did. | 它让我想像她一样帮助别人 |
[37:26] | Like she’s alive again. | 就好像她又活过来了 |
[37:28] | I get it. | 我懂 |
[37:32] | Sara had training. | 莎拉受过训练 |
[37:35] | She had years– | 多年的训练… |
[37:36] | Oliver, I know. | 奥利弗 我知道 |
[37:40] | Which is why I need to start, | 所以我也需要开始接受训练 |
[37:42] | and I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[37:50] | No. | 不行 |
[37:53] | – Oliver! – No! | -奥利弗 -不行 |
[37:56] | No. | 不行 |
[37:58] | I… | 我… |
[38:02] | I want you to consider | 我希望你想想 |
[38:06] | what would happen to your father | 如果你出了意外 |
[38:09] | if something happened to you. | 你父亲会怎样 |
[38:12] | Oliver, ever sense it happened, | 奥利弗 自从莎拉去世 |
[38:13] | I have had this fire inside of me | 我心中一直有团怒火 |
[38:16] | that I can’t get rid of with booze or pills. | 这团怒火靠喝酒吃药是无法消除的 |
[38:19] | I need another way! | 我需要寻找别的方法 |
[38:21] | And the other night, even though it went wrong | 那晚 虽然我没有成功 |
[38:24] | it was the first time since Sara died | 但那是莎拉去世后第一次 |
[38:25] | where I haven’t felt that fire. | 我没有感受到心中那团火 |
[38:27] | I’m sorry, but I can’t. | 对不起 我不能帮你 |
[38:32] | And even if I could, | 而且就算我能帮你 |
[38:35] | Sara would never forgive me. | 莎拉也永远不会原谅我这么做的 |
[38:47] | There we go. | 来躺下 |
[38:51] | Yeah, there we go. | 乖 好好躺下 |
[39:04] | I love you. I love you both. | 我爱你 爱你们两个 |
[39:06] | The two of you were all I could think about. | 我满脑子就只有你们两个 |
[39:12] | I’m just trying to put her down. | 我正想哄她睡觉 |
[39:16] | That’s OK, I just want to look at her for a while. | 好 我就是想看一会儿她 |
[39:18] | OK. | 好 |
[39:21] | I have to head into the office. | 我得去趟办公室 |
[39:23] | So late? | 都这么晚了 |
[39:24] | I do whatever Amanda Waller asks, remember? | 阿曼达·沃勒让我做什么我就得做什么啊 |
[39:33] | You OK? | 你没事吧 |
[39:37] | Yeah. Just hurry back. | 没事 你快点回来 |
[39:42] | What’s with this guy? | 这家伙怎么回事 |
[39:43] | Outstanding warrants for assault and battery in Coast City. | 在海滨城犯了人身伤害罪 |
[39:46] | Got an anonymous tip he was in Starling. | 有人匿名举报说他在星城 |
[39:49] | Anonymous tip, huh? | 匿名举报啊 |
[39:53] | That’s a bad break, buddy. | 你真倒霉啊 老兄 |
[40:12] | All right. When can I start? | 好了 我什么时候能开始 |
[40:20] | Do you know how many of QC’s techs | 你知道有多少技术人员说 |
[40:21] | said this data was unrecoverable? | 这份数据是无法恢复的吗 |
[40:24] | Only all of them. | 所有人 |
[40:28] | Seems like this would be a good time to ask for a few days off, then. | 那我要是现在请假是不是特别不是时候啊 |
[40:32] | You just started. | 你才刚来 |
[40:33] | I know. But… | 我知道 但是 |
[40:35] | My friend was struck by lightning and is in a coma. | 我朋友被闪电击中 正在昏迷 |
[40:38] | Well, was. | 之前在昏迷 |
[40:40] | I don’t know. Um, it’s– | 我也不清楚 反正… |
[40:42] | A long story. | 说来话长 |
[40:46] | See ya. | 回见 |
[40:47] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[41:17] | You did good over there. | 你之前表现很好 |
[41:19] | I had a good teacher. | 是老师教得好 |
[41:21] | A judgmental, occasionally temperamental one, | 虽然有偏见 有时候还爱发脾气 |
[41:23] | but… | 但是… |
[41:25] | Those are the best kind. | 那都是最好的情况了 |
[41:31] | Did Thea seem… different to you? | 你觉得西娅是不是变了 |
[41:33] | Her hair’s a lot shorter. | 她的头发短了很多 |
[41:36] | But that’s not what you mean. | 但你不是指这个 |
[41:38] | What do you mean? | 你指什么 |
[41:39] | I don’t know. | 我也说不准 |
[41:42] | She say anything? She may be… | 她说什么了吗 她可能… |
[41:45] | seeing somebody in Corto Maltese, or… | 在柯尔多马尔蒂斯跟某人约会或者… |
[41:48] | If Thea was with anybody else, | 如果西娅跟别人在一起了 |
[41:49] | I’ve… got a feeling I’d be the last one to know. | 我觉得自己会是最后一个知道的 |
[41:54] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[41:56] | Where is Sara? | 莎拉在哪里 |