Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绿箭侠(Arrow)第3季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绿箭侠(Arrow)第3季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] My name is Oliver Queen. 我是奥利弗·奎恩
[00:04] After five years in hell, 五年里 我被困在地狱一般的小岛上
[00:06] I have come home with only one goal– 我回来只有一个目标
[00:08] to save my city. 拯救我的城市
[00:10] Now others have joined my crusade. 现在其他人也加入我的事业中了
[00:12] To them, I am Oliver Queen. 对他们来说 我是奥利弗·奎恩
[00:15] But to the rest of Starling City, 但对星城的其他人来说
[00:17] I am someone else. 我是另一个人
[00:18] I am something else. 我是另一个存在
[00:21] Previously, on “Arrow”… 《绿箭》前情回顾
[00:23] My name is Amanda Waller, Mr. Queen. 我是阿曼达·沃勒 奎恩先生
[00:25] Welcome to Hong Kong. 欢迎来香港
[00:31] Amanda Waller wants you working for her. 阿曼达·沃勒想让你为她工作
[00:32] She will have her way. 她会不顾一切达到目的
[00:34] You’re Felicity Smoak. 你是费利西蒂·斯莫克
[00:35] I know a guy who might be interested 我认识一个人可能有兴趣
[00:36] in hiring someone with your expertise. 雇一个有你这种专业技能的人
[00:38] Apparently there’s another bidder for the company. 显然还有另一个投标人在竞投这家公司
[00:39] – Who? – Ray Palmer. -是谁 我是雷·帕尔默
[00:41] What are you doing here? 你在这里干什么
[00:49] No! No! Sara! 不不 莎拉
[00:52] Sara! 莎拉
[00:54] No! No! 不 不要
[01:09] Felicity, all I’m trying to do is make things easier on you. 费利西蒂 我只是想让你轻松点
[01:12] By having me completely 要我重新配置
[01:14] reconfigure our phone system? 我们的电话系统能让我轻松吗
[01:17] Do you even know how difficult it is 你知道这有多难吗
[01:18] to ping a clone off a hacked transband multiplex? 从被入侵的跨频带多路传输线路做连通
[01:21] No, but only because you weren’t speaking English just now. 不知道 不过是因为你刚才说的都不是人话
[01:31] Sara? 莎拉
[01:33] I didn’t know where else to take her. 我不知道还能带她去哪
[01:36] Oh, my God! 天哪
[01:39] – What happened? – I couldn’t… -发生什么了 -我不能…
[01:42] I couldn’t leave her. 我不能丢下她
[01:47] We have to call… we can… 我们得报… 我们得…
[01:50] take her to the hospital! 得送她去医院
[01:57] Ollie, it’s not fair! 奥利 这不公平
[02:00] We just got her back, it’s not fair! 她才刚回到我们身边 这不公平
[02:17] I’m so sorry. 我很遗憾
[02:21] I’m sorry. 很遗憾
[02:24] I’m so sorry. 我真的很遗憾
[02:30] 香港 五年前
[02:37] We’ll take our position here. 我们就在这里待命
[02:39] Who’s your target? 你的目标是谁
[02:43] I don’t have a target. 不是我的目标
[02:45] – You do. – What? -是你的 -什么
[02:47] Might have escaped your notice, 你可能没注意到
[02:48] But Amanda Waller doesn’t have a sense of humor. 阿曼达·沃勒可没什么幽默感
[02:51] Oh, really? 是吗
[02:52] Then why’d she drag me off of Lian Yu 那她为什么把我从炼狱岛上救出来
[02:54] and bring me all the way to Hong Kong 还把我带到了香港
[02:55] – To become her hit man? – To become her operative. -是让我给她当杀手吗 -是当特工
[02:58] Obviously she needs you for something 很显然她需要你做什么事
[02:59] or she wouldn’t be threatening my family 否则她不会威胁我的家人
[03:01] to assure your compliance. 从而让你听话
[03:02] The target will be entering our line any moment. 目标随时都有可能进入我们的范围
[03:14] The target will walk 10 paces through the roof garden 目标穿过楼顶花园需要走十步
[03:16] and arrive at his hotel suite. 然后到达他的酒店套房
[03:18] That’s your window. 这就是你下手的机会
[03:20] I see it. 我看到了
[03:25] Now. 动手
[03:32] Tommy? 汤米
[03:43] You know, Sara used to have a stuffed animal. 莎拉以前有个毛绒玩具
[03:46] It was this old, worn out shark 一只很破旧的鲨鱼
[03:49] that she got from the Starling Aquarium. 是在星城水族馆买的
[03:51] Every time something awful would happen to her, 每当她遇到不好的事
[03:53] I would always find her holding that stupid little shark 她就会把那个小鲨鱼
[03:58] close to her chest. 紧紧地抱在胸前
[04:00] And now that my sister’s dead, 现在我妹妹死了
[04:04] Again the only thing that I can think about 我唯一能想到的办法就是
[04:06] is finding that dumb stuffed animal 找到那个破玩具
[04:09] and putting it in her arms. 然后让她抱着
[04:15] I’m sorry. 对不起
[04:16] You have nothing to apologize for. 你不需要道歉
[04:19] Hey, whoever did this, 无论是谁干的
[04:20] I’m going to find them. 我一定会找出来
[04:22] We’re going to. 我们一起找
[04:24] When I thought that Sara died on “The Gambit,” 以前我以为莎拉死在”金牌奎恩”号上时
[04:26] the only thing that I could do 我唯一能做的
[04:28] was scream at the ocean. 就是冲着大海咆哮
[04:29] I had so much anger and rage, 我非常生气 非常愤怒
[04:31] and I didn’t know what to do with it. 而且我也不知道该怎么办
[04:33] But I do now. 但现在我知道了
[04:34] And I’m going to help you catch 我会帮你抓住这个
[04:35] whoever it is that did this. 杀了我妹妹的人
[04:41] You’re already helping. 你已经在帮我了
[04:44] Laurel… 劳蕾尔
[04:46] you told us where to look. 你告诉了我们应该从哪里着手
[04:49] I’m just supposed to sit here and wait? 那我就该坐在这干等吗
[04:51] No. Now you take care of yourself and your family. 不 你现在要照顾好自己和你的家人
[04:56] Your father is going to need you. 你父亲现在需要你
[04:58] Telling him now, it would kill him. 现在告诉他这事 会害死他的
[05:01] At least now if we wait until we catch whoever did this, 至少要等我们抓到凶手以后
[05:05] it’ll be easier on him. 这样他会好受一些
[05:07] Ok. 好吧
[05:09] Where are you going? 你要去哪
[05:11] I don’t know. I don’t know anything anymore. 不知道 我什么都不知道了
[05:13] But I know that a bar is the last place I should be. 但我知道我绝对不应该来酒吧
[05:25] Come on, pick up. 快点 接电话
[05:27] You’ve reached Thea. Leave a message. 我是西娅 留下信息吧
[05:29] Thea, it’s Oliver. 西娅 我是奥利弗
[05:34] I know you’re still traveling, but I just, I could really… 我知道你还在旅行 但我真的
[05:38] I’d really like to hear your voice. 我真的想听见你的声音
[05:40] So please call me back. 一定要给我回电话
[05:46] What’d we get off the cameras? 监控录像上有什么
[05:47] Place is a drug haven. 那地方是毒贩的天堂
[05:48] They’ve all either been disabled 那些摄像机不是坏了
[05:49] or paint-balled by local dealers. 就是被当地的毒贩喷上了油漆
[05:52] Where are you going? 你要去哪
[05:53] Where it happened. 案发现场
[06:49] Felicity told me. 费利西蒂告诉我了
[06:55] You OK? 你还好吗
[06:59] Killer stood there, 凶手站在那
[07:00] loose gravel on the rooftop. 在屋顶上放箭
[07:02] – Oliver… – Sara was here. -奥利弗… -莎拉当时在这里
[07:04] Scuff marks back to the edge. 磨痕延伸到楼顶边缘
[07:06] You don’t have to do this right now, man. 你不需要现在研究案发经过 老兄
[07:08] It’s the only thing that I can do. 这是我唯一可以做的
[07:09] Listen, I get it. Military training. 听着 我知道 军事训练
[07:11] Stay on task. 专注任务
[07:12] Your friend gets shot, you just keep fighting. 你的朋友中枪 你还是要继续战斗
[07:14] – But Oliver… – I’m fine. -不过奥利弗… -我没事
[07:16] Well, I’m here for you just the same. 我还是会来帮你
[07:18] Listen, Sara was my friend, too. 听着 莎拉也是我的朋友
[07:20] And if you think you’re going after the person who did this solo, 如果你打算一个人追查凶手
[07:22] You couldn’t possibly be more wrong. 你就大错特错了
[07:33] – Yeah? – Detective Lance called, he says it’s important. -什么事 -兰斯警探打来说有重要的事
[07:36] Do you think he knows about Sara? 你觉得他知道莎拉的事了吗
[07:50] What is it, detective? 什么事 警探
[07:52] You ok? 你还好吗
[07:53] You look like someone peed in your cornflakes. 你看起来像有人在你的玉米片里撒尿了
[07:58] That kind of day, huh? 糟糕的一天是吧
[08:01] What’s going on? 发生什么事了
[08:02] Another archer in town. 城里又来了个弓箭手
[08:04] Dropping bodies. 有人被杀
[08:06] – Seen this guy’s work before? – I might have. -以前见过这种手法吗 -我可能见过
[08:09] You know where SCPD’s finest might find him? 星城警察最可能在哪找到他
[08:11] – Who’s the victim? – John Burke. -被害人是谁 -约翰·布尔克
[08:13] Some corporate financier from Qurac. 库拉克的企业金融师
[08:15] Seems like he wandered into the wrong part of town 看来他溜达到城里不该去的地方了
[08:17] Tonight looking for a little local “Entertainment.” 今晚想寻找一点本地”娱乐”
[08:18] He ended up with an arrow to the chest. 结果死于一箭穿心
[08:25] You watch your back, all right? Whoever this guy is… 你要注意安全 不管这人是谁…
[08:27] He’s a killer. 他是个凶手
[09:04] Her hands are so small. 她的手真小
[09:08] I never noticed before. 我以前从没注意过
[09:12] She was always so strong and brave. 她一直很坚强 很勇敢
[09:17] I always envisioned her as this sort of 我一直把她当成
[09:20] amazonian warrior. 刚勇的战士
[09:23] Invincible. 万夫莫敌
[09:26] Something I could never be. 那是我不可能做到的
[09:30] I was so jealous. 我很妒忌她
[09:39] Hi. I know I was supposed to come into work today. 喂 我知道我今天本该来工作的
[09:42] I–the–I’m sorry. 我…那个…我很抱歉
[09:44] There’s been a death in the family. 家里有人过世了
[09:47] Thank you. 谢谢
[09:48] You have any idea what other archer could have done this? 你知道这会是哪个弓箭手干的吗
[09:51] There aren’t that many of us. 像我用弓箭作为武器的人不多
[09:53] Maybe 10 that I know of, 我知道的大约有十个
[09:54] and most of them are in the League of Assassins. 而且大多数在刺客联盟
[09:56] Oliver, you don’t think… 奥利弗 你不会认为…
[09:57] No. No. 不会的
[10:01] They don’t target their own. 他们不会把自己人当靶子
[10:03] – What’d you find out? – He hit again. -有什么发现吗 -他又出手了
[10:04] An abandoned warehouse on the corner of Third and Lemire. 在第三街和勒米尔街路口的废弃仓库
[10:07] Ninth floor. The victim was a construction foreman, Tim Kauffman. 九楼 被害人是工地的工头蒂姆·考夫曼
[10:10] Security cameras can’t get an angle. 监控摄像头没有拍到
[10:12] – Who’s that? – Just some low level dealers -那是谁 -只是个低级毒贩
[10:14] that set up shop in abandoned warehouses. 在废弃的仓库做生意那种
[10:16] Doesn’t look like much of an archer to me. 在我看来不怎么像弓箭手
[10:17] – He might be a witness. – Where do you want me? -他可能是目击者 -我负责什么
[10:20] Will Lyla give you access to A.R.G.U.S.’s database? 莱拉会让你访问超能力联合调查组的数据库吗
[10:22] To find out who did this, Lyla will give us access to A.R.G.U.S. 为了找出是谁干的 莱拉会让我访问的
[10:24] I need a list of everyone on their 给我一份用弓箭的
[10:25] radar–assassins and mercenaries who use a bow. 刺客和雇佣兵名单
[10:28] I’m on it. 我马上办
[10:32] What? 怎么了
[10:38] Uh, Thea hasn’t called back yet. 西娅还没回电
[10:48] You didn’t eliminate the target! 你没解决目标
[10:49] That’s not a target, that’s my best friend! 那不是目标 那是我最好的朋友
[10:51] Why am I pointing a gun at my best friend? 为什么要我拿枪指着我最好的朋友
[10:54] Is this some sort of test? 这是在考验我吗
[10:55] Yes. One you failed! 是的 这次你没能通过考验
[10:57] Good. Flunk me. 很好 就让我不通过吧
[10:59] You think it’s a coincidence your friend just happened 你以为你朋友刚好出现在香港
[11:01] to show up in Hong Kong? 是巧合吗
[11:02] – He’s here looking for you! – What? -他是来这里找你的 -什么
[11:05] When you logged into your email, it set off an account alert. 当你登录你的电邮时 就启动了账户警报
[11:08] Dead men don’t check their email, Oliver. 死人不会查看电邮 奥利弗
[11:10] Oh, so this is my fault? 所以这是我的错吗
[11:12] Waller needs you. She can’t let you be compromised 沃勒需要你 她不能让有钱的孩子
[11:14] by some rich kid flashing your picture all over Hong Kong. 把你的照片传遍香港 让你曝光
[11:18] Whether you’re the one who pulls the trigger or not, 不管是不是你来开枪
[11:20] she wants Tommy Merlyn off the board. 她要汤米·梅林消失
[11:27] 联调局数据库 查找西娅
[11:35] That is a cobalt encrypted workstation. 那是高度加密工作站
[11:37] You better not be using it to tweet. 你最好别把它拿来发推特
[11:39] I was–I was, um, actually just… 我…我其实是在…
[11:43] Accessing an FBI database? What… 访问联调局的数据库 你…
[11:44] 联调局数据库 姓名 西娅·奎恩 所在地 未知(星城)
[11:46] Roy, why are you looking for Thea? 罗伊 你为什么要找西娅
[11:48] Because I don’t think she is where she says she is. 因为我认为她不在自己所说的地方
[11:50] Why would she lie? 她为什么要说谎
[11:58] 罗伊 虽然我不知道我要去哪里 但我知道再也不会回来了 再见 西娅
[12:00] Roy, Oliver needs to see this. 罗伊 要给奥利弗看这封信
[12:02] No. This is my fault. He’s going to kill me. 不行 这是我的错 他会杀了我的
[12:04] – What if she’s in trouble? – What if she’s not? -如果她遇到麻烦了呢 -如果她没有呢
[12:06] What if she just needs space? 如果她只是需要空间呢
[12:08] She’s had five months 她已经离开五个月
[12:09] and thousands of miles of space. 距离我们数千公里
[12:11] Oliver needs to see this. 要给奥利弗看这封信
[12:15] You need to show it to him. 你一定要给他看这封信
[12:21] You have got to be kidding me. 你肯定是在逗我呢
[12:24] What–where are you going? 怎么了 你要去哪里
[12:26] There’s someone I need to kill. 我要去杀人
[12:33] Did you do it to make a point? 你这么做是为了证明什么吗
[12:36] Because I get it. Loud and clear. 我清楚了 非常清楚
[12:38] You are rich. You are impulsive. 你有钱 行事冲动
[12:40] And frankly, you are the creepiest form of stalker 老实说 你是我交过手的
[12:42] that I have ever had to deal with, 最恐怖的跟踪者
[12:43] and believe me when I’m telling you that that is saying a lot, 我对你如此评价已经说明事态有多严重了
[12:46] and–what are you doing to our old offices? 还有 你在对我们的旧办公室做什么
[12:49] Hi. I’ll be right back. 你好 我马上回来
[12:51] You like it? Yeah, I’m just trying 你喜欢吗 我想
[12:52] to liven up the place a bit. 让这里有点生气
[12:53] I’m hosting an event tonight. 我今晚要办个活动
[12:55] A pledge drive of sorts. 募款活动那样的
[12:57] Got to make an impression, right? 得让大家印象深刻 是吧
[12:59] Now, what can I do for you? 现在 我能为你做些什么
[13:01] You can stop. You can stop sending me flowers, 你可以停下了 停止向我送花
[13:03] And you can stop texting me and calling me and emailing me, 停止给我发短信 打电话 发邮件
[13:06] because I spam them, anyway. 因为不管怎样我都会把它们”垃圾邮件”掉的
[13:07] Oh, is “spam” a verb now? 现在”垃圾邮件”是个动词了吗
[13:08] Because I am never, ever, ever going to work for you. 因为我永远 永远不会为你工作
[13:11] Actually, you already do. 实际上 你已经在为我工作了
[13:14] Only because you bought the store that I work at! 那只是因为你买下了我工作的商店
[13:17] – No, I didn’t. – Yes, you did! -不 我没有 -你就有
[13:19] My boss just called and told me that you did. 我的老板刚给我打电话说你买下了
[13:21] Well, he’s wrong–kind of. 他错了 不完全对
[13:25] I bought the holding company which owns and operates 我买下了拥有和运营
[13:27] all 20,000 tech village stores. 这所有两万家技术商店的控股公司
[13:29] But I guess either way, 但我猜不管怎么着
[13:30] yes, I am your boss now. 没错 我如今是你的老板了
[13:32] So you can either work for me here 所以你要么在这儿为我工作
[13:34] in a big office with a big salary, 坐大办公室 拿大笔工资
[13:36] or… you can work for me there, 或者 你可以在那家店里为我工作
[13:39] in that awful uniform. 穿着那件丑死了的制服
[13:41] Or… I can quit. 或者 我可以辞职
[13:44] Which is what I just did. 我刚刚已经辞职了
[13:49] You know, most girls would be flattered 你知道吗 大部分女孩在我花了十二亿美元
[13:51] that I spent $1.2 billion to hire them. 雇佣她们的时候 都会觉得受宠若惊的
[13:53] Even if I do have a fairly genius plan 即使我确实是想到了很天才的计划
[13:54] for revamping the stores. 来改造那些商店
[13:55] In case you haven’t noticed, I am not most girls. 提醒你一下 我不是”大部分”女孩
[13:58] And I don’t need this. 而且我也不需要这个
[13:59] Or you. 也不需要你
[14:00] Or any of this. 这些我都不需要
[14:01] Felicity, I–I piss people off on a daily basis. 费利西蒂 我每天都会惹恼别人
[14:04] It’s part of business, and, well, 这是做生意的一部分 以及
[14:07] being the smartest guy in any given room. 做任何情况下最聪明的那个人的代价
[14:09] I own that. 我有这个天赋
[14:09] So I have enough experience with people being angry with me 所以我对朝我发火的人也有足够的经验
[14:11] to know when they’re really angry at something else. 来辨别出实际上他们是在为其他事生气
[14:14] You right now are not angry at me. 现在你不是在生我的气
[14:18] What’s your something else? 你到底是在为什么生气
[14:21] Oh, money won’t fix this problem. 这不是钱能解决的事
[14:23] Money won’t solve most problems. 大部分事情都不能用钱解决
[14:25] Not the ones that matter. 重要的那些就不行
[14:27] But talking helps. 但倾诉会有帮助
[14:29] I know we barely know each other… 我知道我们几乎不了解对方…
[14:31] I’m going to leave now. 我要走了
[14:32] Listen, whatever happened, 听着 不管到底发生了什么事
[14:34] I’m sorry. 我很遗憾
[14:36] It helps to remember that… it gets better. 要相信 一切都会好起来的
[15:14] Someone was murdered here. 有人在这里被谋杀了
[15:15] Tell me what you saw. 告诉我你当时看见了什么
[15:17] I saw nothing. 什么也没看见
[15:21] There was a black face mask, 之前这里有个黑色的面具
[15:23] like a–like a hockey mask. 像一个… 像一个曲棍球面具
[15:26] Now, please, man– 求你了 伙计
[15:29] Diggle, are you at A.R.G.U.S.? 狄格尔 你在超能力联合调查组吗
[15:31] I’ve got something. 我发现了一点线索
[15:33] Yeah, I’m here. 是的 我在
[15:34] I got a list of archers 20-long, man. 我这的名单上面有20个弓箭手
[15:36] How many of them wear masks? 其中有几个是戴面具的
[15:38] Only one. 只有一个
[15:39] Simon Lacroix. Mercenary. 西蒙·拉克鲁瓦 是个雇佣兵
[15:41] 人物: 西蒙·拉克鲁瓦 化名: 柯默铎
[15:43] Goes by “Komodo.” 化名 柯默铎
[15:44] Send Felicity everything. 把所有资料发给费利西蒂
[15:46] Yep. 好的
[15:47] Oliver, I’m opening up the file now. 奥利弗 我正在打开文件
[15:50] Is that him? 就是他吗
[15:50] Simon Lacroix. Born in Sainte-Sophie, Quebec. 西蒙·拉克鲁瓦 出生于魁北克圣索菲
[15:52] Raised by a single mom. Terrible credit score. 由单亲母亲养大 信用评分很低
[15:54] And wanted for murder in seven countries. 在七个国家因为谋杀被通缉
[15:57] – I need his location. – One minute. -给我他的位置 -给我一分钟
[16:00] Put him on speaker. 开扬声器
[16:03] Ok, indexing all active burner cell phones within the city limits. 好了 正在索引市内所有活动的一次性电话
[16:06] There’s got to be 10,000 phones. 这得有一万部手机吧
[16:08] Yes, but how many are making calls to dear old mom 但是有几个会给在魁北克圣索菲的
[16:10] in Saint-Sophie, Quebec? 亲爱的老母亲打电话呢
[16:12] I got him. He’s on the move. 我找到他了 他在移动
[16:47] I found Lacroix. 我找到拉克鲁瓦了
[16:48] I need to see what’s happening. 我得看到发生什么事了
[16:49] Ok. 没问题
[16:50] Blowing up street camera feed. 正在打开街头摄像机的画面
[17:10] Oliver, what’s happening? 奥利弗 什么情况
[18:01] Come on, Ollie. 加油啊 奥利
[18:02] – Get up. – Oliver? Are you OK? -快起来 -奥利弗 你没事吧
[18:06] Oliver? 奥利弗
[18:16] Oliver? Are you OK? 奥利弗 你没事吧
[18:23] He got away. 他逃走了
[18:37] I had him, Diggle. 我本来已经搞定他了 狄格尔
[18:38] The way you look, he almost had you. 你这幅样子 应该说他差点搞定你了
[18:41] Where’s Roy? 罗伊在哪
[18:42] He’s out canvassing. 他在外面巡逻
[18:44] Tell me about the driver of the car. 和我说说那个车的司机
[18:45] His name is Erlich Kelso. 他叫艾里·凯尔索
[18:47] He just got out of Starling General– 他刚刚从星城总院出来
[18:48] And where are we with Lacroix? 拉克鲁瓦的事怎样了
[18:50] He ditched his burner. 他扔掉了一次性手机
[18:51] I’m searching the city for any calls made to Quebec. 我搜索了城里所有打到魁北克的电话
[18:53] We used that to track him once; 我们用这个办法找到过他一次
[18:54] he’s not going to let it happen again. 他不会让这种事情再发生一次的
[18:55] All right, so why don’t we stop searching for Lacroix 好吧 我们何不停止搜索拉克鲁瓦
[18:57] and start searching for his target? 转而搜索他的目标呢
[18:58] Because there must be a connection with his victims. 因为他的目标之间总得有联系吧
[18:59] Already on it. 已经在查了
[19:05] I mean, what if we just– we go to a local morgue 我是说 假如我们去当地的一家太平间
[19:08] and we find a body that looks like Tommy’s? 然后找一具看起来像汤米的尸体么
[19:12] At the Hong Kong morgue? 在香港的太平间吗
[19:13] You’ve got a better chance of winning the lottery 这比彩票中奖
[19:15] and trying to pay Waller off. 或者贿赂沃勒的几率还低
[19:16] I am not going to assassinate my best friend, 我才不会去暗杀我最好的朋友呢
[19:19] do you understand? There has to be another way. 明白吗 一定还有其他办法
[19:24] There is. 是有
[19:26] But it involves Amanda Waller 但这会让阿曼达·沃勒
[19:27] finding someone else to execute your friend. 去找另外一个人杀你的朋友
[19:31] No no, not you, dad. 不不 不是你 爸爸
[19:33] Look, I’m already in Hong Kong. 听着 我已经在香港了
[19:35] No! No, I didn’t tell you I was taking the jet 不是 不 我没告诉你我乘了喷气机
[19:38] because I knew you would freak out like this. 就是因为我知道你会像这样大发雷霆
[19:40] No, I don’t know how long, OK? It doesn’t matter. 不 我不知道要多久 这不重要
[19:43] Listen, if Oliver is still alive, 听着 假如奥利弗还活着
[19:45] if he is still here– 假如他还在这里…
[19:51] Look, why don’t you just go back to banging your Pilates instructor, OK? 听着 你不如接着和你的普拉提教练快活去
[19:58] I’ll just be here searching for my best friend. 我就留在这里找我最好的朋友
[20:08] I’m sorry, miss. You can’t go in there. 抱歉 女士 你不能进去
[20:10] Laurel Lance. I’m with the district attorney’s office. 劳蕾尔·兰斯 我是地区检察官办公室的
[20:13] Erlich Kelso is a witness of my ongoing investigation. 艾里·凯尔索是我的一项调查的目击证人
[20:16] Mr. Kelso’s under protective custody. 凯尔索先生处于保护性监禁中
[20:18] Not from me. And if you have a problem with that, 但我可以见他 如果你有问题
[20:20] you can call your captain. 可以打电话给你的队长
[20:22] Tell him his daughter says hello. 跟他说 他女儿向他问好
[20:30] Who are you? 你是谁
[20:31] I work in the D.A’s office. 我是地区检察官办公室的
[20:32] I already told the police, I don’t know anything. 我已经跟警察说过了 我什么也不知道
[20:37] I still have to ask you a few questions. 我还是要问你几个问题
[20:42] – Why isn’t this working? – It is. -为什么不管用呢 -管用
[20:44] It’s running an N.S.A. algorithm aggregating 它正在运行国家安全局聚合计算程序
[20:47] the victims’ personal information using 访问政府有记录和没记录的所有数据库
[20:48] every government database known, and unknown. 搜索罪犯的个人信息
[20:51] Well, it’s taking too long. Sara’s killer is still out there, 太花时间了 杀害莎拉的人还逍遥法外
[20:54] which means that every minute that we waste down here– 这就意味着我们在这所浪费的每一分钟…
[20:56] I know! You don’t need to tell me, 我知道 你不用告诉我
[20:58] as if I don’t already know. 就好像我什么都不懂似的
[21:01] You’re right. 没错
[21:03] And I apologize. I just need your A game right now, Felicity. 我道歉 我只是需要你的最佳表现 费利西蒂
[21:07] I don’t have it! 可我做不到
[21:10] My friend–our friend– 我的朋友 我们的朋友
[21:13] Was shot with arrows and fell off of a rooftop. 被箭射中 从楼上跌落
[21:15] Her body is upstairs right above us in a freezer 她的遗体就冷冻在楼上
[21:18] Because we don’t know what to do with it– 因为我们不知道该怎么做
[21:21] with her. 如何处理
[21:22] So I am so sorry, Oliver, 所以我很抱歉 奥利弗
[21:25] if I have feelings, but maybe if you did, too, we… 我太感性了 但也许你也该有点感觉…
[21:30] Sorry. 抱歉
[21:31] That was mean. But this is Sara we’re talking about. 那么说太刻薄了 可我们说的是莎拉啊
[21:35] Your Sara. 你的莎拉
[21:38] How can you stand there being so cold 你怎么能冷冷地站在那
[21:41] and rational? 还那么理智
[21:42] ‘Cause I don’t have the luxury of falling to pieces. 因为我连崩溃的时间都没有
[21:46] Everyone’s looking to me to handle things, 大家都指望我来处理事情
[21:48] to make the right decisions. 来作出正确的决定
[21:52] Everyone is looking to me… 大家都指望着我
[21:55] to lead. 来带领他们
[21:57] If I grieve, 如果我伤心了
[21:59] nobody else gets to. 其他人该怎么办
[22:04] You’re still a human being, Oliver. 可你是人啊 奥利弗
[22:06] You’re allowed to have feelings. 你可以有感受的
[22:09] I know sometimes that it’s easier 我知道有时候戴上兜帽
[22:11] to live under that hood. 反而活得轻松
[22:12] I’m not. 不是的
[22:21] Earlier today, I was looking at Sara, 今天稍早的时候 我看着莎拉
[22:24] I realized something. 意识到了一些事
[22:29] One of these days it’s going to be me. 总有一天 那会是我
[22:32] And this… 还有
[22:35] this life that I’ve chosen… 我选择的这种人生
[22:39] it only ends one way. 只有一种结局
[22:41] So that’s it? 所以就这样了
[22:43] You’re just going to spend your life 你就准备一辈子
[22:45] hiding down here in this cave, 躲在这个暗无天日的地方
[22:48] waiting to die? I’m sorry. 等着死亡来临吗 抱歉
[22:51] I’m not going to wait with you, 我不想跟你一起等
[22:52] because if there’s one thing that today has taught me, 因为如果说今天我学到了什么
[22:55] is that life is precious. 那就是生命的可贵
[22:58] And I want so much more in mine than this. 而我对自己的生活有太多的期待
[23:13] Let’s start with the obvious. 先从最显而易见的事情说起
[23:15] Why would someone want to kill you? 为什么有人要杀你
[23:18] I have no idea. 我不知道
[23:20] This whole thing, it’s insane. 这整件事都太疯狂了
[23:22] Mr. Kelso, despite what you may have heard, 凯尔索先生 你可能听说过
[23:25] homicides at the hands of a stranger 被陌生人杀害的可能性
[23:27] are incredibly rare. 是非常低的
[23:29] Imagine how rare homicides by bow and arrow are. 那么请想像一下 被弓箭所杀会有多罕见
[23:33] Yeah, the guy was a sicko. 没错 那人是神经病
[23:35] And you’re a liar. 而你是个骗子
[23:37] – I’m the victim here. – You’re also a witness– -我可是受害者 -你也是目击证人
[23:40] My witness. And you better give me something useful, 我的目击证人 你最好说点有用的
[23:41] otherwise you’re going to be facing an obstruction charge. 否则你将面对妨碍公务指控
[23:44] You know, I think I want to talk to your boss, 我想跟你上司谈谈
[23:45] because you can’t treat people like this. 因为你不应该这么对待别人
[23:47] Oh, really, you want to talk to my boss? 是吗 你想跟我的上司谈
[23:49] How’s your arm feeling?! 你的胳膊感觉怎么样
[23:51] What are you doing?! 你干什么
[23:52] John Burke and Tim Kaufman, 约翰·布尔克和蒂姆·考夫曼
[23:54] they were also shot by with arrows. 都被箭射死了
[23:56] And they’re too dead to tell me why. 他们死了 所以没法告诉我前因后果
[23:58] Can’t. 我不能说
[23:59] Burke and Kaufman! 布尔克和考夫曼
[24:01] What do the two of them have to do with you? 这俩人跟你有什么关系
[24:03] We were all working on a deal! 我们都跟别人做了交易
[24:04] But nobody was supposed to know about it. 但这事不能有人知道
[24:11] What kind of deal? 什么交易
[24:12] To build an oil pipe line, 为阿美特克建造一个
[24:16] for AmerTek. It’s– 输油管道 那是
[24:40] You’ve reached Thea. Leave a message. 这是西娅的手机 请留言
[24:43] Hey, Thea, it’s me. Again. 西娅你好 又是我
[24:46] And I don’t know if you’re getting these messages, 我不知道你是否收到我的留言了
[24:49] but I would really like to talk to you. 但我真的很想跟你谈谈
[24:51] So please, just… 所以求你了…
[24:54] call me back. 回我电话
[24:57] Bye. 再见
[25:01] Lyla has multiple teams trying to get an angle on Lacroix. 莱拉的好几队人都在努力调查拉克鲁瓦
[25:06] Where’s Felicity? 费利西蒂呢
[25:09] She needed some air. 她需要新鲜空气
[25:10] And what do you need, Oliver? 你需要什么呢 奥利弗
[25:13] I just need Thea to call me back. 我需要西娅回我电话
[25:23] That’s not going to happen. 她不会回的
[25:28] Why? What do you mean? 为什么 你什么意思
[25:45] It was during the siege. 那是被围困的时候
[25:48] We were going to run away together, 我们本来准备一起离开
[25:49] but I couldn’t leave without helping you fight. 但我做不到 我要和你一起战斗
[25:51] And when I came back, she was gone. 当我再回来时她已经走了
[25:55] I didn’t say anything because this is my fault. 我没说 因为那都是我的错
[25:58] She knew I was lying to her the entire time. 他知道我一直在骗她
[26:00] I’m sorry I didn’t say anything about the letter. 很抱歉 我一直没说出这封信的事
[26:02] I know that I should have. 我知道我应该说出来
[26:09] OK. 好吧
[26:18] Felicity, I really need to talk to you, 费利西蒂 我需要跟你谈谈
[26:20] so please, can you… 所以拜托了 能不能…
[26:21] call me back as soon as you get this. 收到这条语音后尽快给我回电
[26:23] Laurel! Baby, are you all right? 劳蕾尔 亲爱的 你还好吗
[26:25] – Are you hurt? – I’m fine. -你受伤了吗 -我没事
[26:28] Baby, a guy just got skewered right in front of you. 亲爱的 你刚刚亲眼目睹一个人被当场射死
[26:30] I hope you’re not fine. 你怎么这么平静
[26:31] And what the hell were you doing here in the first place? 而且 你到底来这里干什么
[26:33] The District Attorney’s office– 地方检察官办公室
[26:34] Did not send you. 没派你过来
[26:37] You lied to my officers and now what, 你骗了我的手下 现在怎么着
[26:39] you’re just going to stand there 你打算继续这样
[26:41] and you’re going to lie to me? 连我也骗吗
[26:43] I needed to talk to him. It was important. 我只是要和他谈谈 这件事很重要
[26:45] Look, sweetie, I know you want to help, 亲爱的 我知道你想帮忙
[26:47] but you don’t need to take these kind of risks, 但是你不必冒着生命危险
[26:49] You understand? Pretty sure your sister’s 明白吗 我相信你妹妹
[26:52] got that covered for the both of you. 冒过的险已经够你们俩人份了
[26:55] Yeah. 对
[26:57] Go home. We got this. 回家吧 让我们来处理这件事
[27:00] Ok? 好吗
[27:05] I’ve got something. Meet me at Verdant. 有发现 来威登见我
[27:09] AmerTek Industries. 阿美特克军工企业
[27:11] It’s an oil company based in Starling City. 是星城的一个石油总公司
[27:12] Ok. Now that I’ve consolidated 好 我现在整理了
[27:14] all of Lacroix’s victim’s records, 所有拉克鲁瓦的受害人记录
[27:16] I can run the algorithm, scan the data 我可以运行算法 扫描数据
[27:18] and see who received money from AmerTek. 看看都有些什么人从阿美特克获益
[27:19] – How long does that take? – Not long. -要多久 -很快
[27:21] Three to Kelso, one more to Burke, 三笔转给凯尔索 一笔转给布尔克
[27:23] two more to Kaufman. 还有两笔转给考夫曼
[27:24] All from a subsidiary from AmerTek in Qurac, 都是阿美特克在库拉克的子公司
[27:27] which just happens to be 这些正好都是
[27:27] the largest untapped oil field on the planet. 世界上最大且尚未开发的油田
[27:29] Yeah. Looks like AmerTek was trying to strike an oil deal. 看来阿美特克想要达成石油协议
[27:31] And some paid Lacroix to stop it. 有人买通拉克鲁瓦来阻止这件事
[27:33] None of this explains how Sara was involved. 但还是无法解释莎拉为什么会涉及此事
[27:35] Sara once told me she worked in Qurac. 莎拉曾经和我说过她在库拉克工作过
[27:36] And by “worked,” I mean she killed people for the League. 所谓”工作”应该是为刺客联盟杀人
[27:39] You’re saying she might have brought her work home with her. 你是说她可能把”工作”给带回来了
[27:40] Who authorized the payments? 是谁授权这些付款的
[27:45] A board member of AmerTek called Tom Westin. 阿美特克的一名董事会成员汤姆·威斯汀
[27:47] He’s Lacroix’s next target. 他是拉克鲁瓦的下一个目标
[27:48] What’s his location? 他现在在哪
[27:49] 诚挚邀请您参加雷·福斯特的晚宴 星城承诺
[27:50] You will not believe where he’s headed. 你肯定想不到他的目标地是哪
[27:57] Where do you think you’re going? 你要去哪里
[27:58] – I’m coming with you. – Absolutely not. -我和你一起去 -绝对不行
[28:00] Oliver, the only reason 奥利弗 你之所以
[28:01] why you know where to find him is because– 知道他的行踪是因为…
[28:03] You were reckless. And Lacroix almost put an arrow in you. 你太鲁莽了 拉克鲁瓦差点一箭射中你
[28:09] Let me handle this. 让我来处理这件事
[28:12] Don’t you dare tell me to stay put and think that I’ll listen! 你认为我会听你的话乖乖等在这里吗
[28:14] You know me better than that. 你应该很了解我
[28:15] Sara was trained by some 训练莎拉的人
[28:16] of the greatest killers in human history. 都是史上最厉害的杀手
[28:18] Lacroix put her down. 拉克鲁瓦杀了她
[28:20] So what do you think he’s going to do to you? 那你认为他会怎么对你
[28:22] I don’t care about anything except for getting him. 除了抓住他 我什么也不在乎
[28:23] – And I will. – You couldn’t before! -我会抓住他的 -你之前就失败了
[28:26] I won’t let him escape again. 我不会再次让他逃脱
[28:28] I promise. 我保证
[28:45] Ray Palmer. 我是雷·帕尔默
[28:46] Good evening. 晚上好
[28:50] Nice to see you. 很高兴见到你
[28:53] Ladies and gentleman, Mr. Ray Palmer. 女士们先生们 有请雷·帕尔默先生
[28:56] Thank you. 谢谢
[28:58] Thank you all for coming out tonight. 感谢各位的光临
[29:01] Given all that has befallen this city, 鉴于这座城市所发生的事
[29:03] it’s easy for us to lose hope– 很容易让人失去希望
[29:04] to hide in our castles and 想要躲起来
[29:05] be thankful that our ledges are in the black. 暗自庆幸我们尚能收支平衡
[29:07] Well, we, the city’s most affluent businessmen and women 在座各位是市里数一数二的富有商人
[29:11] hold its future in our hands. 这座城市的希望就掌握在我们手中
[29:14] Tonight, I’m making a pledge. 今晚 我将做出承诺
[29:17] I will give away half of my net worth 我要捐出我一半的净资产
[29:19] to the benefit of our home. 造福我们的家园
[29:22] And this will be my salary for the year. 而这将是我一年的薪水
[29:26] So tonight, I invite you all to join me in this investment. 今晚 我邀请在座各位加入这项投资
[29:29] Not just with your money, 不只是贡献金钱
[29:31] but with your ingenuity, 我们还需要您的创造力
[29:33] and most importantly, your time. 最重要的是您宝贵的时间
[29:35] The city is my home, but it’s yours, too. 这座城市是我的家园 也是你们的
[29:39] So help make Star City our future. 帮我一起让星城成为我们更好的未来吧
[31:01] Let go of the arrow. 放下手中的箭
[31:05] I thought you’d be taller. 你没我想象中的高
[31:06] It’s over. 结束了
[31:08] Lower your bow and live. 放下手中的箭 我就放过你
[31:11] We both know that’s not going to happen. 我们都清楚这是不可能的事
[31:22] – Who hired you?! – Who’s she? -谁雇你来的 -她是什么人
[31:26] You don’t want to do this. 你不会想这么做的
[31:27] Yes, I do! 不 我要这么做
[31:28] Killing him won’t bring her back. 杀了他 莎拉也不会复生
[31:30] I know it won’t bring her back, she’s dead! 我知道不会 莎拉已经死了
[31:33] I have stood where you are right now; 你现在的处境我也经历过
[31:36] where you’re so consumed with rage you can hardly breathe, 你现在怒火中烧 甚至难以呼吸
[31:38] and you think that taking revenge will make it better, 认为报仇会让自己好过些
[31:41] but Laurel… it won’t. 但是劳蕾尔 没用的
[31:44] It only makes it worse. 这只会让你更难受
[31:46] No, he murdered Sara! 不 他杀了莎拉
[31:47] Who’s Sara? 莎拉是谁
[31:49] My sister, you son of a bitch! 是我妹妹 你这杂种
[31:51] Two nights ago, 两晚前
[31:53] you put an arrow in her chest. 你用箭射死了她
[31:57] Two nights ago 两个晚上前
[31:58] I was drunk in Bludhaven. 我在布鲁德海文喝醉了
[32:02] You’re lying. 你在说谎
[32:03] I’m proud of my work. 我对自己的工作感到骄傲
[32:05] I wouldn’t deny it. 我是不会否认的
[32:06] Even with a gun in your face? 就算我用枪指着你吗
[32:07] Laurel, you need to stop and listen to him. 劳蕾尔 住手 听他说
[32:09] No. 不
[32:11] No, he killed my sister. 不 他杀了我妹妹
[32:13] Laurel, Sara wouldn’t want– 劳蕾尔 莎拉不会希望
[32:14] Don’t you dare tell me 你胆敢和我说什么
[32:16] that this isn’t what Sara would have wanted! 这不是莎拉希望看到的
[32:18] Don’t you tell me to think of her, 也别叫我不要想她
[32:20] because I am thinking of her! 因为我现在满脑子都是她
[32:21] Laurel, if you pull that trigger– 劳蕾尔 如果你扣下扳机
[32:27] You took the bullets out of the gun! 你把子弹都卸了
[32:31] We have to go. 我们得走了
[32:43] Lacroix’s alibi checks out. 拉克鲁瓦没有说谎
[32:45] Two murders in Bludhaven, 布鲁德海文发生了两起谋杀案
[32:47] same MO. 作案手法相同
[32:48] Same night Sara was killed. 就是在莎拉被杀那晚
[32:50] I almost killed Lacroix. 我差点杀了拉克鲁瓦
[32:51] The only thing that matters is you didn’t. 重要的是你没有杀他
[32:54] Laurel… 劳蕾尔…
[32:55] The trail’s run cold. 线索都断了
[32:58] I’m going to find whoever did this. 我会找出杀莎拉的凶手
[33:01] I will. 一定会的
[33:03] But I don’t know when. 但是我不知道什么时候
[33:07] Your father deserves to know. 应该告诉你父亲这个消息了
[33:27] I don’t know. Yeah. It looks pretty good, it looks pretty good. 不知道 看起来挺好的 挺好的
[33:30] Lacroix, with an “X.” Yeah. 拉克鲁瓦 拼写里有个X
[33:33] I don’t know, the guy’s French 不知道 他是法国人
[33:33] or something, why you asking– 还是什么 你问这个…
[33:36] Oh, hold on, hold on. I got to call you back. 等等 等一下 我再打给你
[33:40] Laurel, baby, what’s wrong? 劳蕾尔 怎么了 亲爱的
[33:46] Hold on. 等等
[33:49] What is it? 怎么了
[33:50] Just tell me. Tell me, what is it? 告诉我就行 怎么了
[33:52] It’s about last night. 关于昨晚的事
[33:55] At the hospital. 在医院里
[33:59] I lied to you. 我跟你说谎了
[34:01] And you deserve to know the truth, and– 你应该知道真相…
[34:06] Sorry, sweetheart. 抱歉 亲爱的
[34:08] Damn thing goes off every hour if I don’t take my pills. 如果我不吃药这玩意儿每隔一小时就会响
[34:13] Laurel, what do you know? 劳蕾尔 你知道些什么
[34:14] You looked like you were in the middle of telling me something. 你好像有什么事要告诉我
[34:17] I just wanted to say that… 我只是想跟你说
[34:22] that I’m really sorry. 我真的很抱歉
[34:24] I know that I should have told you the truth, 我知道我该告诉你真相
[34:25] I just… 可是我
[34:26] I just got to– 我只是…
[34:28] Hey, I’m your dad. 我是你爸爸
[34:31] I forgive you. 我原谅你
[34:33] Come here. 来抱抱
[34:36] I always forgive you. 什么事我都会原谅你的
[34:40] It’s all right. 没事的
[34:46] She can rest now. 她现在可以安息了
[34:48] She’s home. 现在回家了
[35:10] It’s a Jewish custom. 这是犹太人的传统
[35:13] I know she wasn’t, 我知道她不是犹太人
[35:15] but it feels right. 但我感觉应该这样做
[35:58] Laurel. 劳蕾尔
[36:01] No, this isn’t right. 不 不应该这样
[36:04] This isn’t– it– 这样不…这样…
[36:06] she doesn’t even get a fresh grave? 她连座新坟墓都没有吗
[36:08] It’s so perverse. 这太不应该了
[36:11] She deserves a proper burial. 她理应得到隆重的葬礼
[36:15] She’s earned it. 那是她应得的
[36:17] No, it’s not fair. 不 这样不公平
[36:20] No one will ever really know who she was. 没有人会知道她是谁
[36:23] Oliver, it’s not fair. 奥利弗 这不公平
[36:25] It’s not fair! 不公平
[36:45] Laurel, we’ll know. 劳蕾尔 我们知道她是谁
[36:48] I know this doesn’t count for much, 我知道这样算不了什么
[36:49] but me and Lyla, we’re naming the baby Sara. 但是我和莱拉准备给孩子取名莎拉
[36:55] We will never forget. 我们永远也不会忘记她的
[36:58] Thank you. 谢谢
[37:18] How did I– 我怎么…
[37:22] What the hell is going on here? 这是怎么回事
[37:24] Where am I? 我这是在哪里
[37:30] Please, please don’t– please don’t hurt me. 求你了 求你 不要伤害我
[37:33] Just–just let me go, please. 放我走吧 求你了
[37:34] I promise, I–I won’t tell anybody about this. 我保证 保证不会说出去的
[37:38] Would a fisherman throw his prized catch back into the sea? 渔夫会把捕到的鱼放回大海吗
[37:42] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[37:45] Look, whoever you are, 听着 不管你是谁
[37:47] you really don’t want to do this. 你不会想这样做的
[37:49] Do you have any idea who I am? Who my father is?! 你知道我是谁 我父亲是谁吗
[37:52] You’re Thomas Merlyn. 你是托马斯·梅林
[37:55] You’ve been looking for Oliver Queen. 你在找奥利弗·奎恩
[37:57] How–how do you– how do you know that? 你 你是怎么知道的
[37:59] A simple hack of a missing billionaire’s email account. 黑进一个失踪亿万富翁的邮箱看看就行了
[38:02] I knew somebody would come looking for him, 我知道会有人找他
[38:04] but I thought it would be his… 但我以为会是他的
[38:07] mother. 母亲
[38:08] His sister. 或者他妹妹
[38:09] But you, the son of the CEO of Merlyn Global. 可是你 梅林国际总裁的大公子
[38:14] Jackpot. 真没想到啊
[38:16] My friend, you are going to make me 朋友 你要让我
[38:18] a very rich man. 暴富了
[38:20] So Oliver didn’t… 也就是说奥利弗没有…
[38:25] He isn’t… 他没有…
[38:29] Oliver Queen is dead. 奥利弗·奎恩已经死了
[38:31] He’s rotting at the bottom of the ocean. 他已经尸沉大海
[38:35] And you will, too, 你也会是同等下场
[38:37] if your father doesn’t pay that ransom. 如果你父亲不肯付赎金的话
[38:41] I’m in here, please help! Help! 我在这里 救命啊
[38:44] Police! Hong Kong police! 警察 香港警察
[38:49] – It’s OK. – Thank you! -没事了 -谢谢
[38:51] You’re going home. You’re safe now. 马上送你回家 你现在安全了
[39:08] I’m going to catch whoever killed her. 我一定会找到杀她的凶手
[39:11] I know you are. 我知道你会的
[39:15] And until you do, I’m back on the team. 在此之前 我要归队
[39:19] What about your family? 那你的家人怎么办
[39:21] Sara is family, Oliver. 莎拉也是我的家人 奥利弗
[39:22] Just like you, man. 就跟你一样 兄弟
[39:29] So now what? 那现在怎么办
[39:31] Now I got to go get Thea. 现在我得去找西娅
[39:37] It’s long past time she came home. 她早该回家了
[39:44] John. 约翰
[39:51] I don’t want to die down here. 我不想死在这里
[39:55] So don’t, Oliver. 那就不要死 奥利弗
[41:13] You changed your mind? 你改变主意了吗
[41:15] I just decided I want more out of life. 我刚决定要更多地享受生活
[41:51] Well done. 很好
[41:58] Thanks, Dad. 谢谢 爸爸
绿箭侠

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第3季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第3季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme