时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Last season on “Arrow”… | 《绿箭》上季回顾 |
[00:02] | This city still needs saving. | 这座城市仍然需要拯救 |
[00:04] | Not by the hood. | 不由兜帽男 |
[00:06] | It needs a hero. | 需要一个英雄 |
[00:07] | If you survive a crucible, you grow the stronger for it. | 如果你通过了严酷的考验 你会因此而强大 |
[00:09] | This is to remind you of that. | 这个可以作为提醒 |
[00:10] | Welcome aboard. | 欢迎加入 |
[00:12] | Sara swore her allegiance to the League of Assassins. | 莎拉对刺客联盟宣誓了忠诚 |
[00:14] | – You agreed to go back.? – She’ll be ok. | -你答应要回去 -她会没事的 |
[00:16] | Yeah, I know she’ll be ok, | 我知道她没事 |
[00:17] | but ok what is what bothers me. | 但我担心的就是她哪方面没事 |
[00:20] | Dad? Dad! | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[00:22] | Slade’s whole plan was to take everything from me. He did. | 斯莱德的整个计划就是要夺走我的一切 他做到了 |
[00:26] | Slade took Laurel | 斯莱德把劳蕾尔抓去 |
[00:27] | because he wants to kill the woman I love. | 因为他要杀掉我心爱的女人 |
[00:29] | – So? – So he took the wrong woman. | -所以呢 -所以他抓错人了 |
[00:31] | I love you. Do you understand? | 我爱你 你明白吗 |
[00:37] | The five years that I was gone, | 过去的五年里 |
[00:38] | I wasn’t always on the island. | 我并非一直待在岛上 |
[00:40] | My name is Amanda Waller., Mr. Queen. | 我是阿曼达·沃勒 奎恩先生 |
[00:42] | Welcome to Hong Kong. | 欢迎来香港 |
[01:02] | Got him. Coming up 52nd Streeet, heading east. | 找到他了 在52号街 往东走 |
[01:05] | Copy that. Or is it roger? | 明白 还是说收到 |
[01:07] | I never know the difference. | 我从来都不知道区别 |
[01:08] | John, there’s an illegal shipment of rpgs | 约翰 有一批装载非法火箭筒的车辆 |
[01:10] | headed your way. | 往你的方向开去 |
[01:11] | Roger. I’m on it. | 收到 我这就去 |
[01:13] | Oh, so it is roger. | 所以的确是收到 |
[01:32] | Rpgs are secure. I’ve got eyes on. | 火箭筒安全 我看到了 |
[01:35] | Roy! | 罗伊 |
[01:37] | We’re coming to you. | 我们朝你的方向过来了 |
[02:27] | Vincent Steelgrave… | 文森特·斯蒂尔格雷夫 |
[02:29] | You have failed this city. | 你辜负了这座城市 |
[02:39] | The Arrow just took down another one | 绿箭刚除掉了另一个 |
[02:41] | of the city’s most wanted, | 星城头号通缉犯 |
[02:43] | and there’s no denying that the city’s crime rate | 无可否认 过去五个月里 |
[02:45] | has plummeted in the past five months. | 星城的犯罪率直线下降 |
[02:47] | – You’re welcome. – But so has its unemployment rate | -不客气 -而且失业率下降 |
[02:48] | and its population. | 人口减少 |
[02:50] | We have experienced two terrorist attacks in as many years. | 到目前为止 我们经历了两次恐怖袭击 |
[02:53] | Starling City is dying, and a prison full of criminals– | 星城即将死去 满是罪犯的监狱… |
[02:56] | Take another off the board. | 又干掉一个 |
[02:57] | We keep this up, there will only be | 这样保持下去 星城 |
[02:59] | two types of criminals left in Starling City– | 就只剩两种罪犯了 |
[03:01] | the ones we put away | 被我们绳之以法的 |
[03:02] | and the ones that are running scared. | 和闻风奔命的 |
[03:06] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[03:08] | A fern. It thrives on the light. | 蕨类植物 它靠光线生长 |
[03:10] | I thought since you were living here now, | 我想既然你现在住在这里了 |
[03:11] | the place could do with a little sprucing. | 这地方可以美化一下 |
[03:13] | You should buy me a bed. | 你该给我买张床 |
[03:15] | You were sleeping on the floor. | 你一直睡地板的 |
[03:19] | Another text from Thea. | 西娅又来短信了 |
[03:22] | Where is she now? | 她现在在哪里 |
[03:23] | Amalfi Coast. | 阿马尔菲海岸 |
[03:24] | I keep telling her to send photos. | 我一直让她发照片过来 |
[03:26] | I’m going to go do a patrol, clear my head. | 我出去巡逻 清醒一下 |
[03:30] | You did really good tonight. | 你今晚表现很棒 |
[03:35] | I’m going to head out, too. | 我也要出去了 |
[03:37] | I have to pull an early shift at work today, | 我今天得上早班 |
[03:39] | which may or may not be the most depressing thing I’ve ever said. | 这可能是 也可能不是我说过的最令人沮丧的话 |
[03:41] | But we’re still on for tomorrow night? | 明晚的安排不变吧 |
[03:43] | Absolutely. I am going to turn you | 绝对的 我要把你变成 |
[03:46] | into corporate master of the universe. | 公司的主宰 |
[03:48] | Those board members are going to be begging | 那些董事会成员肯定会恳求 |
[03:50] | to sell Queen Consolidated back to you and your backers. | 把奎恩联合企业卖给你和你的支持者 |
[03:56] | I’m going to roll out, too. | 我也要走了 |
[03:58] | Lyla has me trying to build the bassinet from hell. | 莱拉让我努力做那个麻烦的摇篮 |
[04:02] | That reminds me… | 倒提醒了我… |
[04:08] | I figured since you and Lyla are having a girl… | 我想着既然你和莱拉的女儿就要生了… |
[04:13] | Man, you cannot afford this. | 你不可能有钱买这个 |
[04:14] | I can’t afford anything, which is why I made it. | 我什么都买不起 所以我才亲手做了这个 |
[04:18] | Arrowheads, one of the few things that I can make. | 箭头 我能做的为数不多的几样东西之一 |
[04:22] | Well, it’s beautiful. Thank you. | 很漂亮 谢谢 |
[04:24] | Congratulations, John. | 恭喜 约翰 |
[04:27] | And not just on the baby. | 不仅仅是因为孩子 |
[04:30] | You and Lyla are happy. | 你和莱拉很快乐 |
[04:34] | Well, you know, you should try it some time. | 你也该试试 |
[04:35] | Last girlfriend, she’s in the League of Assassins. | 前任加入了刺客联盟 |
[04:38] | My girlfriend before that, she shot my girlfriend before that. | 上上任开枪打了上上上任 |
[04:40] | I’m not…not exactly a catch at the moment. | 我目前可不怎么讨人喜欢 |
[04:44] | Maybe Felicity will change all that. | 也许费利西蒂会改变这一切 |
[04:47] | It’s…it’s not the right time. | 现在还不合适 |
[04:50] | Things are as good now as ever will be, Oliver. | 现在就是最合适的时机 奥利弗 |
[04:54] | And you love her. | 而且你爱她 |
[04:55] | You even told her so. | 你甚至都跟她说了 |
[04:57] | I was trying to fool Slade. | 我那是想骗斯莱德 |
[04:59] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[05:02] | Except now the only person you’re fooling is yourself. | 只不过现在你唯一骗的只剩自己了 |
[05:07] | Thanks again. | 再次感谢 |
[06:07] | I told you, I don’t speak Chinese! | 我跟你说了 我不会说中文 |
[06:10] | And I told you, you try to escape again, | 我也跟你说了 你要是再想逃跑 |
[06:13] | I beat you senseless. | 我就打晕你 |
[06:19] | Steelgrave took a plea for 15 to 20. | 斯蒂尔格雷认罪判入狱十五至二十年 |
[06:22] | His lawyer folded like a deck chair | 在我把绿箭收集的证据亮出来以后 |
[06:23] | after I hit him with the evidence that the Arrow gathered. | 他的律师就萎靡不振了 |
[06:26] | Good work. | 干得好 |
[06:27] | You catch ’em, I cook ’em. | 你负责抓人 我负责治他们 |
[06:31] | Did I say that too loud? | 我是不是说得太大声了 |
[06:32] | No, you’re fine. | 没有 |
[06:33] | Did you ever think that we’d end up as business partners? | 你有想过我们会合作吗 |
[06:36] | Is that why you invited me down here, Laurel? | 这就是你邀请我来的原因吗 劳蕾尔 |
[06:37] | To see Mr. Steelgrave sent off into his new life? | 亲眼看着斯蒂尔格雷先生被送去坐牢 |
[06:41] | No. | 不是 |
[06:42] | I have a surprise for you. | 我要给你个惊喜 |
[06:48] | What’s your dad doing here? | 你爸爸在这干什么 |
[06:49] | You’ll see. | 一会你就知道了 |
[06:51] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[06:52] | Dad. | 老爸 |
[06:54] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[06:56] | Well, if they had told me press conferences came with a promotion, | 要是他们告诉我升职要开新闻发布会 |
[06:58] | I would tell them I prefer getting shot at. | 那我宁愿还是挨一枪 |
[07:00] | Good thing your doctors didn’t give you a choice, then. | 好在你的医生没有给你选择 |
[07:03] | You know, you could try to hide the fact | 虽然你很高兴我再也不能出外勤了 |
[07:04] | that you’re glad I can’t get out in the field anymore. | 但至少也该掩饰一下 |
[07:07] | I can’t hide that I’m glad that you’re safe. | 令我高兴的是你安然无恙 |
[07:14] | – What’s all this? – Your surprise. | -这是怎么回事 -给你的惊喜 |
[07:18] | Thank you all, thank you for coming. | 谢谢大家 谢谢你们能来 |
[07:22] | Five months ago, this city was under siege. | 五个月前 这个城市陷入危机 |
[07:27] | And the SCPD rallied behind a man in a hood. | 星城的警察们团结在兜帽男周围 |
[07:31] | Well, I ended up with a captain’s rank, | 现在我升为了警监 |
[07:33] | and he didn’t even get a thank you. | 而他连一句谢谢都没有得到 |
[07:36] | But today, he does. | 但今天 他会受到感谢 |
[07:40] | ‘Cause today, the Starling City Police Department | 因为今天星城警局正式承认 |
[07:42] | is formally recognizing the individual known as the Arrow. | 这位被称为绿箭的人的合法身份 |
[07:47] | And I’m using my new position | 并且我以我的新职位宣布 |
[07:50] | to disband | 解散 |
[07:50] | the Anti-vigilante Task Force charged with capturing him. | 负责抓捕治安维护者的小组 |
[07:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:55] | Now make no mistake– vigilantism will never be tolerated. | 但不要误会 我们不会纵容私自执法 |
[07:59] | But I refuse to hunt, in the name of this city, | 但我拒绝以城市的名义追捕 |
[08:02] | – the hero who saved it. – Shut that crap off. | -这位拯救了城市的英雄 -把这玩意关掉 |
[08:04] | Less heat on the Arrow means more heat on us. | 他们不抓绿箭意味着要抓我们了 |
[08:06] | And the ATF now has our shipment of grenade launchers. | 烟酒和火器管理局扣了我们的榴弹发射器 |
[08:09] | They got our shipment already? | 他们已经把我们的货截了 |
[08:10] | What are we paying bribes to the cops for? | 那我们还向警察行贿干什么 |
[08:12] | We have a more pressing concern. | 我们还有一个更紧迫的问题 |
[08:17] | Lack of leadership. | 缺乏领导 |
[08:18] | I nominate myself. Any objections? | 我举荐我自己 有反对的吗 |
[08:22] | Yeah, a few. | 是的 不少 |
[08:23] | Illuminate me. | 那你说说吧 |
[08:25] | Where do I start? It’s not just that you talk funny. | 从哪开始 不光是因为你说话好笑 |
[08:28] | You don’t know the first thing about business. | 你根本就不会做生意 |
[08:30] | You’re just a low level street dealer, a pill pusher. | 你只是个街头卖毒品的小混混 |
[08:32] | Those pills I push? | 我卖的那些毒品 |
[08:35] | Are known as Vertigo. | 名字叫”迷魂” |
[08:37] | In the wake of the Count, | 我仿效”伯爵” |
[08:39] | I tinkered some with his formula, | 修改了一下他的配方 |
[08:43] | introduced an additive produced by certain mushrooms. | 添加了某种蘑菇产出的添加剂 |
[08:48] | My Vertigo reveals the face of your greatest fear. | 我造的”迷魂”让你看到你最害怕的形象 |
[09:01] | As I was saying… | 我刚才说了 |
[09:03] | lack of leadership. I nominate myself. | 你们缺乏领导 我举荐我自己 |
[09:07] | Any objections? | 有反对的吗 |
[09:10] | Our course of action is straight as an arrow. | 我们的做法简单明了 |
[09:15] | Gentlemen… | 先生们 |
[09:17] | we’re going to kill him. | 我们要杀了绿箭 |
[09:20] | How was work? | 工作怎么样 |
[09:22] | “It” is not work. It is a soul crushing exercise in misery | 那不是工作 那简直是折磨自己的灵魂 |
[09:25] | that offers health and dental. Suffice it to say, | 出卖健康 简单来说 |
[09:27] | I am highly motivated | 我有很强的欲望 |
[09:29] | to help convince the board to sell you back the company. | 说服董事会把公司卖回给你 |
[09:31] | Unfortunately, you don’t really have | 但不幸的是 你不够资格 |
[09:32] | the qualifications to run Queen Consolidated, | 来管理奎恩联合企业 |
[09:34] | But what you do have is passion. | 不过你有激情 |
[09:37] | You care about the company and the people that work there. | 你关心公司 也关心公司的员工 |
[09:40] | That’s what you have to get across to them. | 所以你要让他们理解你 |
[09:41] | You got to speak from the heart. | 要发自内心地说出你的想法 |
[09:43] | Felicity… | 费利西蒂 |
[09:46] | would you like to go out to dinner with me? | 你愿意跟我一起吃晚饭吗 |
[09:48] | – I’m being serious here, Oliver. – So am I. | -我在说正事呢 奥利弗 -我也是 |
[09:51] | I don’t want to read… too much into this, | 我是不是想多了 |
[09:54] | but are you asking me out on a date? | 你这是在约我出去吗 |
[09:56] | Like an actual date? Like a… date-date? | 就像约会 真正的约会 |
[09:59] | Su–I mean, the implication being with dinner that you… | 我是说 跟你吃饭 就是… |
[10:02] | Usually I’m the one talking in sentence fragments. | 通常都是我 语不成句 |
[10:10] | Would you like to go to dinner with me? | 你愿意跟我一起吃晚饭吗 |
[10:13] | Yes. | 愿意 |
[10:21] | Kelvin Nico just knocked over a liquor store. | 凯文·尼科刚刚在一家酒铺行窃 |
[10:24] | Nico’s in Steelgrave’s crew. | 尼科是斯蒂尔格雷夫的手下 |
[10:26] | Send his photo to Roy. | 把他的照片发给罗伊 |
[10:27] | Get me Felicity. | 帮我接通费利西蒂 |
[10:29] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[10:30] | I can’t talk right now. | 我现在不能打电话 |
[10:32] | I’m at work. | 我在工作呢 |
[10:33] | Could I ask you guys just to wait one moment? | 我能请你们稍等一会儿吗 |
[10:38] | Someone’s calling for tech support. | 有人打电话来寻求技术支持 |
[10:40] | Oh, you are going to get me so incredibly fired. | 你真是让我被炒定鱿鱼了 |
[10:43] | Okay, I am hacked into the city’s database. | 好吧 我黑进了市里的数据库 |
[10:45] | I am running facial recognition…now. | 正在运行面部识别系统 好了 |
[10:47] | Do you like Italian? | 你喜欢意大利的吗 |
[10:48] | – What? – For tonight. | -什么 -我们的晚餐 |
[10:49] | You like Italian, right? | 你喜欢吃意大利菜吧 |
[10:50] | Everyone likes Italian. | 人人都爱意大利菜 |
[10:52] | Oliver, you’re in the middle of a high speed chase. | 奥利弗 你正在高速追车呢 |
[10:54] | I’m multitasking. | 我可以一心多用 |
[10:56] | I got him. He’s in the sewer. | 找到他了 他在下水道里 |
[10:58] | I’m picking up his cell phone underneath. | 我在地下搜到了他的手机信号 |
[10:59] | He’s at the corner of Grand and Ames. | 他在格兰德路和埃姆斯路的转角处 |
[11:02] | And yes, I love Italian. | 还有 对 我喜欢意大利菜 |
[11:06] | Detective Lance– Captain Lance– is also in pursuit. | 兰斯警探…兰斯队长 也在追他 |
[11:08] | You are welcome. I have to go. | 不谢 我得走了 |
[11:26] | Detective…thank you. | 警探 谢谢你 |
[11:29] | – You had it handled. – For what you said today. | -那人是你搞定的 -谢谢你今天说的话 |
[11:32] | I wish I could do more. | 我希望自己能做到更多 |
[11:34] | You’ve already done more than enough. | 你已经做得够多了 |
[11:36] | I’ve got to go. Some place I have to be. | 我得走了 得去个地方 |
[11:39] | You got a hot date or something? | 你是有个什么燃情约会吗 |
[11:44] | So this morning makes how many escape attempts | 所以今天早上是你五个月以来 |
[11:46] | in the last five months? | 第几次试图逃跑了 |
[11:47] | Nine. | 第九次 |
[11:48] | What we have here is a failure to reach an understanding. | 我们现在的问题是不能互相理解 |
[11:51] | Go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[11:53] | So this is my reward from saving you from drowning | 这就是我把你从炼狱的海边救回来 |
[11:55] | in that freighter off the coast of Lian Yu? | 不让你溺死在那艘货船上的回报吗 |
[11:58] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[11:59] | Why’d you do that? | 你为什么要救我 |
[12:01] | That’s need to know. | 你没必要知道 |
[12:03] | Suffice it to say, I have need of a man of your capacity. | 姑且说 我需要一个有你这种能力的人 |
[12:08] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[12:11] | I don’t care about anything except going home. | 除了回家 我什么也不在乎 |
[12:15] | And you should know that. | 而你也应该清楚这一点 |
[12:16] | You should know | 你应该清楚 |
[12:17] | that I will never stop trying to escape. | 我不会停止逃跑的 |
[12:20] | And you should know that | 那你也应该知道 |
[12:21] | it’s extremely easy to kill someone | 要杀一个全世界都以为他已经死了的人 |
[12:23] | the world already thinks is dead. | 也是非常容易的 |
[12:24] | Kill me, then. | 那就杀了我吧 |
[12:28] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[12:30] | We’re going to have to try this another way, then. | 看来我们要换一种方式了 |
[12:38] | Hi. Thank you for waiting. | 您好 谢谢您的耐心等候 |
[12:40] | Ah, no problem. I just want to buy this. | 没关系 我就想买这个 |
[12:42] | This is a satellite frequency communicator TX40. | 这是一个TX40型号的卫星频率通讯器 |
[12:46] | Yeah, I’m trying to breach | 是的 我正在尝试攻破 |
[12:48] | a TORsecured firewall | 一个洋葱路由保护的防火墙 |
[12:49] | and I need something to help me piggyback off | 需要找东西来帮我入侵 |
[12:50] | a Keyhole Hexagon satellite, so… | 一个锁眼”六角形”卫星 所以… |
[12:53] | I did that once. | 我也干过一次 |
[12:55] | Hacked a public wi-fi signal, | 我黑过一个公共的无线网络信号 |
[12:56] | piggybacked using crowd-sourced stealth processing. | 用众包的潜行程序入侵的 |
[13:01] | You’re Felicity Smoak. | 你是费利西蒂·斯莫克 |
[13:02] | Formerly of Queen Consolidated. | 奎恩联合企业的前任员工 |
[13:04] | Do you mind if I ask you something– why are you here? | 介意我问一句吗 你为什么会在这里 |
[13:07] | How do you know who I am? | 你怎么知道我是谁 |
[13:09] | I know a guy who might be interested | 我认识一个人可能有兴趣 |
[13:10] | in hiring someone with your expertise. | 雇一个有你这种专业技能的人 |
[13:12] | I’m not actually… | 其实我现在 |
[13:14] | looking for a new job right now. God help me. | 没想要换工作 天呐 |
[13:16] | But I can help you buy this. | 但是我能为您的这次购物服务 |
[13:18] | Unless I can’t. I mean, I shouldn’t. | 除非我不能 我是说 我不应该 |
[13:20] | You shouldn’t buy this. | 你不应该买这个 |
[13:21] | Ok. Clearly you don’t understand | 好吧 显然你不明白 |
[13:23] | how this whole sales thing works. | 买卖销售到底是怎么一回事 |
[13:24] | The next-gen model, the TX50, | 新一代的模型机 TX50型号的 |
[13:25] | comes out in a few months. | 几个月之后就要问世了 |
[13:26] | I got to touch one last year. | 我去年见识到了一个 |
[13:28] | Pure bliss. | 真是天赐之福 |
[13:29] | And if you want to breach TOR-level security, | 而且假如你想要攻破一个洋葱路由级别的安全系统 |
[13:31] | you should really deploy a remote administration tool. | 你真的应该用一个远程管理工具 |
[13:34] | I have a good one. Here’s the URL. | 我有个很好用的 这是链接 |
[13:36] | Thanks. | 谢啦 |
[13:37] | Happy hacking. | 黑客愉快 |
[13:38] | I certainly hope so. | 希望如此 |
[13:45] | False alarm. | 是假警报 |
[13:47] | Are you sure? These contractions… | 你确定吗 这些收缩… |
[13:49] | Just braxton-hicks. | 只是假性宫缩 |
[13:50] | You’re not even four centimeters dilated. | 你的宫口扩张连四厘米都不到 |
[13:52] | I feel like an M1-A1. | 我觉得自己像一台M1-A1 |
[13:54] | It’s a tank. | 是一种坦克 |
[13:55] | Think a big, big tank. | 想象一下一台很大很大的坦克 |
[13:57] | You did the right thing coming in. | 你进来住着是正确的选择 |
[13:58] | You don’t want your husband– | 你不希望你的丈夫… |
[13:59] | – Boyfriend. – Ex-husband. | -男朋友 -前夫 |
[14:01] | to be delivering the baby on the side of the freeway. | 在高速公路旁给你接生吧 |
[14:03] | You can get dressed now. | 你现在可以把衣服穿上了 |
[14:05] | All right. | 好吧 |
[14:07] | Are you ok? | 你没事吧 |
[14:08] | Yeah, yeah, I’m not the one that’s nine months pregnant. | 没事 我又不是那个怀胎九月的人 |
[14:11] | You look a little scared. | 你看起来有点被吓到了 |
[14:12] | Honey, please, I’ve thrown down with the Taliban, | 亲爱的 拜托 我打败过塔利班 |
[14:14] | Malcolm Merlyn, and a host | 马尔科姆·梅林 和一个 |
[14:15] | of Mirakuru-powered human weapons. | 使用了米拉库鲁技术的人体武器的组织 |
[14:18] | I’m terrified. | 我怕极了 |
[14:51] | Queen, party of two. | 奎恩 两人桌 |
[14:52] | Right this way. | 这边请 |
[15:11] | – What? – Nothing. | -怎么了 -没事 |
[15:13] | – I’m just- – Nervous? | -我只是有点… -紧张 |
[15:15] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:16] | Line forms behind me. | 想跟你约会的人可多着呢 |
[15:18] | Scotch. Neat. | 威士忌 不加冰 |
[15:20] | Just the water for me, thanks. | 给我杯水就好 谢谢 |
[15:21] | Are you–are you sure? | 你 你确定吗 |
[15:23] | The booze might sort of help with the whole– | 喝点酒也许有助于… |
[15:24] | The alcohol is not going | 酒精跟我服用的三种药 |
[15:26] | to mix well with the three benzos I took. | 可能产生不良反应 |
[15:31] | Am I being crazy? | 是我疯了吗 |
[15:33] | I mean, what do we have to be nervous about? | 我们到底有什么好紧张的 |
[15:35] | Well, we’ve already exhausted every topic | 我们已经说光了所有 |
[15:37] | that one would normally talk about on a first date. | 通常应该在第一次约会时说的话题 |
[15:39] | And a second date and a third date, | 还有第二次约会的话题 第三次的 |
[15:40] | and every date, actually, | 其实所有约会的话题都说光了 |
[15:42] | And I’ve already seen you shirtless. | 我甚至见过你半身赤裸的样子 |
[15:46] | Multiple times. | 见过好多次了 |
[15:48] | Shirtless, all the time. | 半身赤裸 经常的事 |
[15:50] | – Thank you. – Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[15:55] | There are still a few things that you don’t know about me. | 我还有些事是你不知道的 |
[15:58] | Please. Name one. | 请吧 说一件 |
[16:01] | The five years that I was away… | 我离开的那五年 |
[16:05] | I wasn’t always on Lian Yu. | 我并不是一直待在炼狱岛 |
[16:07] | I thought so. | 我猜也是 |
[16:10] | Where were you? | 你还去了哪 |
[16:11] | Hong Kong… | 香港 |
[16:13] | for one. | 是其中之一 |
[16:17] | And I have been thinking a lot recently about… | 最近我总是在想 |
[16:23] | my time there. | 自己在那里的经历 |
[16:27] | The choices that I had to make. | 还有我不得不做出的那些选择 |
[16:31] | Those years sound like they were full of a whole lot of suck. | 听起来那些年似乎发生了很多糟糕的事 |
[16:37] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:38] | I’m just a little out of my element. | 我有点不习惯 |
[16:45] | The entire time that I was gone, | 我离开的那段时间 |
[16:46] | I could never… | 我从来无法 |
[16:49] | completely trust someone. | 完全相信什么人 |
[16:53] | And when that goes on for so long, | 如果那种状态持续得太久 |
[16:54] | you stop… | 你就不会 |
[16:57] | seeing people for people. | 把人当做人看 |
[16:59] | You see… | 而是当做 |
[17:01] | threats. | 威胁 |
[17:04] | Or targets. | 或目标 |
[17:09] | And when I decided to come home, I… | 而我决定回家时 我 |
[17:13] | I just didn’t know how to turn that part of me off. | 我都不知道该如何摆脱那种思维方式了 |
[17:22] | Then I walked into your office. | 然后我走进了你的办公室 |
[17:26] | You were the first person that I could see as a… | 你是被我视作人的 |
[17:31] | a person. | 第一个人 |
[17:36] | There was just something about you. | 你身上有某种特质 |
[17:38] | Oh, yeah, I was chewing on a pen. | 是啊 我那时正咬着一根笔 |
[17:40] | It was red. | 红色的笔 |
[17:48] | GPS shows him in the restaurant. | 卫星定位系统显示他就在那家餐厅 |
[17:50] | The Arrow’s definitely in there. | 绿箭肯定就在那 |
[17:51] | If we’re going to find him, we got to get in closer. | 要想找到他 我们必须靠近些 |
[17:54] | We’re close enough. | 我们已经靠得够近了 |
[17:55] | Do you remember when I told you that | 你还记得我告诉过你 |
[17:57] | because of what we do, | 由于我们所做的这些事 |
[17:58] | I didn’t think that | 我觉得 |
[18:01] | I could be with someone that I… | 我不可能和某个 |
[18:05] | that I could really care about? | 自己真心在乎的人在一起 |
[18:06] | Yeah, I remember. | 是的 我记得 |
[18:08] | So maybe I was wrong. | 也许我错了 |
[18:21] | Oliver, are you– | 奥利弗 你是… |
[18:24] | Oliver– | 奥利弗 |
[19:01] | Is she ok? | 她还好吗 |
[19:03] | She’s just knocked out. | 她昏过去了 |
[19:06] | Saw it all over the news, | 新闻上都在播这个 |
[19:07] | police and fire are on the scene. | 警察和消防员都赶到现场了 |
[19:08] | Yeah, I didn’t think it was the best idea | 是啊 我觉得留在现场被人问话 |
[19:09] | to stick around and answer questions. | 不是个好主意 |
[19:11] | You don’t think you and an explosion | 你认为你所在地方正好爆炸了 |
[19:12] | at the same place is a coincidence? | 是有人故意为之吗 |
[19:15] | Hey, check this out. | 看这个 |
[19:18] | It’s a GPS. I found it on your jacket. | 是个卫星定位器 在你外套里找到的 |
[19:20] | It’s wasted now. | 不过已经坏了 |
[19:21] | You took out one of Steelgrave’s crew earlier tonight. | 你今晚稍早时干掉了斯蒂尔格雷夫手下的一个人 |
[19:23] | It was a set up. | 那是个圈套 |
[19:24] | So they could plant that thing on me. | 那样他们就可以往我身上放追踪器了 |
[19:27] | Oliver, I know what you’re thinking. | 奥利弗 我知道你在想什么 |
[19:28] | No, you don’t. | 你不知道 |
[19:29] | Listen, I’m not other people. | 听着 我不是别人 |
[19:30] | I know exactly what’s going on in your head, and you are wrong. | 我很清楚你在想什么 那种想法错了 |
[19:32] | Diggle, somebody put a tracer on me | 狄格尔 有人在我身上放追踪器 |
[19:34] | and I don’t notice? | 而我却没察觉 |
[19:34] | The only explanation… | 唯一的解释就是 |
[19:38] | I lost my focus. | 我的注意力被分散了 |
[19:40] | Detective. The person we took down earlier | 警探 我们稍早抓住的人 |
[19:43] | is working with whoever’s respoesible for tonight’s explosion. | 和今晚爆炸案的始作俑者是一伙的 |
[19:45] | Another one of Steelgrave’s crew, I’m guessing. | 我猜又是斯蒂尔格雷夫的人吧 |
[19:47] | Well, I need to know who’s at the top of that organization now. | 我现在就要知道 那个组织的领导是谁 |
[19:51] | And where I can find him. | 哪里可以找到他 |
[19:53] | I’m on it. | 我这就来查 |
[20:02] | You’re safe. | 你安全了 |
[20:03] | You’re safe. I’m here. | 没事了 有我在 |
[20:12] | I’m on your side! | 我和你是一边的 |
[20:14] | Got this handled, Detective. | 这件事我来搞定 警探 |
[20:15] | These guys blew up a building. | 那些人炸了一栋楼 |
[20:16] | You think I’m sitting this out? | 你觉得我会袖手旁观吗 |
[20:18] | Suspect’s name is Werner Zytle. | 嫌犯叫维尔纳·赛托 |
[20:20] | He’s a real nutmeg. | 他是个真正的疯子 |
[20:21] | Keep your head on a swivel, then. | 那你也要小心行事 |
[20:35] | I’m Werner Zytle. | 我叫维尔纳·赛托 |
[20:39] | But you can call me Vertigo. | 但你也可以称我为”迷魂” |
[20:42] | The Count’s dead! | “伯爵”已经死了 |
[20:44] | Some things never die. | 有些人永远也不会死 |
[20:45] | You, for example. | 比如说你 |
[20:46] | It’s frustrating. | 真是令人失望 |
[20:49] | Just means I have to try a little bit harder. | 也就是说我还得更努力点 |
[20:59] | The Count might be dead, true… | “伯爵”可能死了 这倒是真的 |
[21:02] | But his glorious narcotic lives on– | 但是他那美妙的”迷魂”却流传了下来 |
[21:06] | with a few enhancements | 而且还被改良了 |
[21:08] | that will reveal to you your greatest fear. | 能让你看到你内心最大的恐惧 |
[21:12] | Like gazing upon truth itself. | 就像是凝视着真相本身 |
[21:42] | Get away from him or get put down! | 离他远点 不然你就死定了 |
[21:50] | No…no! | 不 不 |
[22:02] | Felicity, call an ambulance! | 费利西蒂 快叫救护车 |
[22:15] | Are you ok? | 你没事吧 |
[22:17] | That was a pretty strong psychotropic Werner hit you with. | 维尔纳给你注射的精神药物还挺强劲的 |
[22:19] | How’s Detective Lance’s condition? | 兰斯警探的情况怎么样了 |
[22:21] | Stable. He’s at Starling General. | 稳定下来了 他现在在星城总院 |
[22:23] | I hacked the paramedic radio. | 我黑进了急救人员的无线通信 |
[22:24] | He had a coronary artery spasm treatable with medication. | 他的冠状动脉痉挛用药即可治愈 |
[22:28] | He’ll be fine. | 他不会有事的 |
[22:30] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[22:32] | Believe it or not, I have had worse first dates. | 信不信由你 我经历过更糟的初次约会 |
[22:36] | Hit the streets. | 去街上看看 |
[22:37] | Werner’s agenda can’t stop with me. | 维尔纳不会因为我而放弃他的计划的 |
[22:38] | I need to know what he has planned. | 我要知道他在谋划什么 |
[22:40] | On it. | 这就去办 |
[22:42] | I’ll back him up. | 我去支援他 |
[22:43] | Roy’s got it. | 罗伊一个人可以的 |
[22:43] | Go home to Lyla. | 回家陪莱拉吧 |
[22:46] | Oliver… | 奥利弗 |
[22:49] | If this is about what happened, man, | 如果这和刚才发生的事有关的话 |
[22:50] | risk is part of the job. | 冒险是工作的一部分 |
[22:51] | Diggle. It’s just intel gathering. | 狄格尔 现在只是情报收集 |
[22:53] | Roy can handle it. | 罗伊可以处理 |
[23:01] | I know we need to talk. | 我知道我们要好好谈谈 |
[23:02] | About our dinner | 谈我们的晚餐 |
[23:03] | or our dinner getting blown up? | 还是被人投炸弹的事 |
[23:06] | – Both. – It’s ok. | -两件都要谈 -没事的 |
[23:08] | We’ll talk about it after we catch this guy. | 抓到这家伙后 我们再谈 |
[23:11] | But maybe we should reschedule the board meeting. | 也许我们得重新安排开董事会的时间 |
[23:13] | It’s in less than an hour. | 不到一小时会议就要开始了 |
[23:16] | I’ve got this. | 我能出席的 |
[23:30] | When are people going to realize that I don’t speak Chinese? | 大家什么时候才能意识到我不会说中文 |
[23:33] | Japanese. | 这是日文 |
[23:35] | You speak English? | 你会说英文 |
[23:37] | Better than you speak Chinese. | 比你的中文说得好 |
[23:40] | Where am I? | 我在哪里 |
[23:42] | Our home. | 在我们家 |
[23:44] | Mine and my husband’s. | 我和我丈夫的家 |
[23:48] | Your husband? | 你丈夫 |
[23:52] | Welcome to my home. | 欢迎来到我家 |
[23:55] | Dinner? | 吃晚饭吗 |
[24:03] | I got to warn you, the doctors told me not to get yelled at. | 我得提醒你 医生说不能对我吼 |
[24:06] | Well, it’s a good thing you don’t care about | 那你不在乎医嘱 |
[24:07] | your doctor’s instructions, then, | 还真是件好事 |
[24:08] | since you’re still going out in the field. | 因为你还是继续执行外勤任务 |
[24:12] | Do you know what an advanced health care directive is? | 你知道什么是事先医疗指示吗 |
[24:16] | It’s what they ask for when you’re going to die, dad. | 那是人快死的时候他们找亲属要的 爸 |
[24:21] | The night Sara left, | 莎拉离开的那晚 |
[24:23] | the night you collapsed, | 你倒下的那晚 |
[24:25] | the E.R. doctor asked me if you had one. | 急诊医生问我你是否有立过预嘱 |
[24:33] | I’m sorry, Laurel, I really am. | 对不起 劳蕾尔 真的对不起 |
[24:35] | I’m sorry, sweetheart. | 对不起 宝贝 |
[24:37] | Then why do you keep pushing yourself like this? | 那你为什么一直这样逼自己 |
[24:42] | I don’t know how. | 我也不知道 |
[24:45] | I’ve been a cop since before you and your sister were born. | 在你们姐们俩出生前我就已经是警察了 |
[24:47] | It’s all I know. | 我只知道这点 |
[24:49] | If I’m not a cop… | 如果我不是警察 |
[24:52] | what am I? | 那我还能是什么 |
[24:57] | You’re my father. | 你是我父亲 |
[25:00] | And I need you. | 我需要你 |
[25:03] | And I just spoke to Ned Foster. | 我刚和奈德·福斯特谈过 |
[25:05] | He said the board is primed. | 他说董事会已经准备好了 |
[25:06] | You just have to go in there and wow them. | 你只要走进去 令他们拍手称赞 |
[25:08] | Which I am pretty sure is a business term. | 我很肯定这是商业术语 |
[25:11] | I’m afraid we have a situation. | 恐怕我们发生了一点状况 |
[25:13] | Apparently there’s another bidder for the company. | 显然还有另一个投标人在竞投这家公司 |
[25:15] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[25:15] | Who? | 是谁 |
[25:17] | Ray Palmer. | 我是雷·福斯特 |
[25:20] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[25:21] | Love your company. | 我很喜欢你的公司 |
[25:23] | Nice to see you again, Miss Smoak. | 很高兴再次见到你 斯莫克小姐 |
[25:24] | You two know each other? | 你们俩认识吗 |
[25:26] | So sorry I am late. Heh, traffic was terrible. | 抱歉我迟到了 交通堵塞 |
[25:29] | Which is why I took my helicopter. | 所以我坐直升机来的 |
[25:32] | I parked on your roof. I hope that’s ok. | 停在你公司楼顶 希望你不介意 |
[25:34] | You guys validate, right? | 你们会批准的吧 |
[25:36] | Oh, frack. | 真见鬼 |
[25:39] | Two years ago, the people of Starling City thought I was dead. | 两年前 星城的人们以为我死了 |
[25:44] | I came back. | 但我回来了 |
[25:46] | And so can Queen Consolidated. | 奎恩联合企业也一样能站起来 |
[25:49] | With Starling National Bank’s new investment, | 伴随着星城国家银行的新投资 |
[25:51] | we can take QC out of receivership and into the future. | 我们可以带领公司脱离破产管理 走向未来 |
[25:57] | I mean, this company’s my family. | 这家公司是我的家人 |
[26:01] | And as my mother always said… | 就像我母亲常说的 |
[26:04] | there is nothing more important to me than family. | 没有什么比家人更重要 |
[26:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:19] | That was a good speech. | 演讲真不错 |
[26:21] | Hard to top. | 难以超越 |
[26:24] | Thank you all for coming out today. | 感谢大家今天的出席 |
[26:27] | I promise to be brief, if not a little entertaining. | 我保证会言简意赅 如果你们不觉得有趣的话 |
[26:32] | Ahh. Oh, that’s one of my new smart watches. | 那是其中一只我新出的智能手表 |
[26:35] | I’m very proud of those. | 对此我感到非常骄傲 |
[26:38] | You like it, it works for you? | 你喜欢吗 对它的功能满意吗 |
[26:40] | Yeah, good. Anyway. Science. Numbers. | 很好 总之 科学 数字 |
[26:45] | I like numbers. | 我喜欢数字 |
[26:47] | These numbers show QC’s performance | 这些数字显示奎恩先生 |
[26:50] | under Mr. Queen’s management. | 带领的公司绩效 |
[26:52] | I’m using that term extremely, BTW, | 顺便一提 我非常强调这点 |
[26:54] | also BTW, these numbers | 再顺便一提 这些数字 |
[26:55] | aren’t sanitized for Wall Street. | 这不是华尔街上美化过的信息 |
[26:57] | This is raw information | 这是取自你们公司 |
[26:58] | from your company’s own servers. | 服务器上的原始信息 |
[27:00] | How did he get into our computers? | 他怎么进去公司电脑的 |
[27:02] | Something tells me he deployed a remote administration tool. | 在我看来他是使用了远程管理工具 |
[27:04] | But the truth is, | 但事实上 |
[27:06] | this company’s woes are a symptom of a much larger problem. | 这只是公司面临的一个更大问题的征兆 |
[27:10] | And that problem is Starling City. | 那个问题就是星城 |
[27:13] | Queen Consolidated can’t hope to survive | 如果星城继续衰退下去 |
[27:15] | if the city it’s located in is dying. | 奎恩联合企业就别想存活 |
[27:19] | Guess what? It is. | 猜怎么着 确实在衰退 |
[27:21] | Nobody wants to live here anymore. | 没人想继续住在这里 |
[27:25] | And after two terrorist attacks, | 发生了两次恐怖袭击 |
[27:26] | who can blame them? | 不能怪他们不想留下 |
[27:28] | This city still needs saving. | 这座城市仍然需要被拯救 |
[27:31] | And that is my vision for this company. | 而那正是我对这家公司的愿景 |
[27:34] | To not only see it rise from the ashes, | 不止是让它从死灰中站起来 |
[27:36] | but to take this city with it to that new horizon. | 而是要带这座城市迈入新视野 |
[27:40] | And that new day has a name. | 而那个新天地有个名字 |
[27:51] | Oliver! | 奥利弗 |
[27:53] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[27:55] | I really thought it was going to go our way. | 我以为事情会按我们所想的那样进行 |
[27:56] | So did I. But maybe the company’s better off with Dr. Palmer. | 我也是 但也许帕尔默博士会做得更好 |
[28:00] | I couldn’t make time for QC last year, | 去年我没时间管理奎恩联合企业 |
[28:01] | and trying to get the company back now, it’s selfish. | 现在想拿回公司 太自私了 |
[28:03] | That’s something that the old me would have done. | 那是以前的我会做的事 |
[28:06] | And if the past 12 hours have reminded me of anything, | 过去这半天提醒了我一件事 |
[28:08] | it’s that two years ago, | 就在两年前 |
[28:09] | I made the decision to put Oliver Queen aside | 我决定放下奥利弗·奎恩的身份 |
[28:11] | and be the Arrow. It’s not a choice I get to unmake. | 当绿箭 现在木已成舟 |
[28:13] | Last night at the restaurant, you didn’t feel that way. | 昨晚你在餐厅 不是那样想的 |
[28:15] | Look what happened, Felicity. | 面对现实吧 费利西蒂 |
[28:16] | Oliver! The explosion wasn’t your fault. | 奥利弗 爆炸不是你的错 |
[28:20] | When Werner hit me with the Vertigo dart, | 当维尔纳用”迷魂”飞镖攻击我时 |
[28:21] | he told me that his formula, | 他告诉我他的配方 |
[28:24] | it shows us our worst fear. | 会让我们看到我们最害怕的 |
[28:28] | And I saw myself. | 而我看到了自己 |
[28:30] | You don’t really think you’re afraid of yourself, do you? | 你不会真的以为你害怕自己吧 |
[28:32] | I think I’m scared of what would happen | 我想我是害怕如果我继续当 |
[28:34] | if I let myself be Oliver Queen. | 奥利弗·奎恩会发生什么事 |
[28:44] | What did we find out? | 有什么线索 |
[28:45] | You know how we’ve got the number of crime bosses | 你知道我们把星城的犯罪首领 |
[28:47] | in Starling City down to three? | 减少到只剩三个了吧 |
[28:48] | Well, this new guy, Werner, he wants to make it zero. | 这个新来的的维尔纳 想弄到一个不剩 |
[28:51] | Take out the competition. | 赢得比赛 |
[28:53] | Mikhail Petrov, Luciano Costa, | 米哈尔·佩托夫 卢西诺·科斯塔 |
[28:55] | Shintawa Shimosawa. | 新川町下沢 |
[28:57] | What are their locations? | 他们现在在哪里 |
[28:59] | I’m not getting anything off of last known addresses. | 我找不到他们的最后已知地址 |
[29:01] | Werner could be moving these guys right now. | 维尔纳可能正在带走这些人 |
[29:03] | I’m going as fast as I can! It’s not like these guys | 我在用最快速度查找了 这些人 |
[29:04] | walk around with little GPSs attached to them. | 身上又不会带着定位器 |
[29:08] | Unless they do. | 除非他们真的有带 |
[29:09] | Petrov, Costa, Shimosawa, | 佩托夫 科斯塔 町下沢 |
[29:10] | They’re all on parole or out on bail. | 他们都在假释或保释 |
[29:13] | Ankle monitors. | 脚踝监控器 |
[29:14] | Can’t be right. They’re all in the same location. | 不对劲 他们都在同一个地方 |
[29:18] | Rockets Arena. The heavyweight title fight’s tonight. | 火箭竞技场 今晚的重量级拳击冠军赛 |
[29:21] | That’s like christmas for crime bosses. | 那可是犯罪首领的圣诞节 |
[29:22] | There’ll be like 20,000 people there. | 那里应该会聚集两万人 |
[29:23] | He was willing to blow up a restaurant to take down one man. | 他为了拿下一个人 不惜炸掉一家餐馆 |
[29:25] | He’ll blow up a stadium to take down three. | 为了拿下三个人 他会炸掉一个体育场 |
[29:27] | Yeah, but an RPG won’t do it. I need you looking | 火箭筒炸弹没有这种威力 你需要 |
[29:29] | for a large explosive device. | 找出一个更大的爆炸装置 |
[29:30] | Roy… suit up. | 罗伊 着装 |
[29:35] | Where do you want me? | 你要我负责哪里 |
[29:37] | Here. | 留在这里 |
[29:39] | I can’t have you in the field anymore. | 我不能让你参加实战了 |
[29:41] | Really? What changed? | 真的吗 为什么 |
[29:43] | You’re going to be a father. | 你快当父亲了 |
[29:45] | Oliver, you’ve known for | 奥利弗 五个月前 |
[29:46] | the past five months I was going to be a father. | 你就知道我要当父亲了 |
[29:48] | So I ask you again– | 所以我再问一遍 |
[29:50] | – What changed? – I have. | -哪里变了 -我变了 |
[29:53] | My risks can’t be your risks. | 我顶的风险不能让你分担 |
[29:54] | That… Diggle, you have a life. | 因为 狄格尔 你有正常的生活 |
[29:57] | You have a new life, it’s… | 新的生活 而这 |
[30:00] | life I can’t have. | 是我所不能有的 |
[30:01] | I get it. | 我懂了 |
[30:04] | You and Felicity were in an explosion. | 你和费利西蒂遭遇了一场爆炸 |
[30:06] | People died, either one of you could have. | 死了人 你们俩也差点丧命 |
[30:08] | But you didn’t. | 但你们没有 |
[30:09] | You can’t let that shake you, man. | 你不能因此动摇 哥们 |
[30:11] | Detective Lance is laying in hospital bed right now | 兰斯探长现在正躺在医院里 |
[30:13] | – because I let him– – Wait, wait, wait! | -都是我害的 -你等等 |
[30:14] | Lance is his own man who makes his own decisions, | 这是兰斯自己做的选择 |
[30:16] | and so am I. | 我也一样 |
[30:19] | Not this one. | 这次不行 |
[30:20] | Oliver, I’ve given the last two years of my life to your crusade. | 奥利弗 我这两年为你的事业出了不少力 |
[30:23] | I don’t know what that’s supposed to earn me, | 我虽然不好说我挣得了什么 |
[30:25] | but it earns me at least the right to make my own choices. | 但最起码给了我自己做选择的资格 |
[30:27] | – No, it doesn’t– – Damn it, Oliver, | -你错了 -去你的 奥利弗 |
[30:28] | you would be dead ten times over if it wasn’t for me! | 要不是我你早死了十次八次了 |
[30:35] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[30:38] | But this is my crusade, | 但这毕竟是我的事业 |
[30:40] | which makes this my decision. | 所以也该由我来决定 |
[31:22] | It’s a five minute timer. | 定时器定了五分钟 |
[31:30] | Come on! What are you waiting for? | 来啊 你等什么呢 |
[31:36] | My partner. Go. | 等我同伴 讲 |
[31:39] | I’ve isolated a frequency spike consistent with an incendiary device. | 我分离出了一个与引爆器同频的电磁脉冲 |
[31:43] | It’s in the maintenance tunnel underneath the stands. | 就在看台下方的维修通道内 |
[31:48] | I’ll get the bomb. | 炸弹交给我 |
[31:49] | Get the son of a bitch. | 你去抓那个混蛋 |
[32:04] | Back for more? | 还想来点吗 |
[32:09] | It’s as if you’ve developed an addiction | 看这样子 你是对”迷魂” |
[32:13] | to Vertigo. | 上瘾了啊 |
[32:33] | I’ve made my choice. | 我已做了选择 |
[32:49] | Felicity, we’re running out of time here. | 费利西蒂 时间快到了 |
[32:51] | Ok. From your description, | 好 根据你的描述 |
[32:53] | it sounds like a collapsible circuit design. | 这炸弹的电路应该可以拆卸 |
[32:55] | Felicity… | 费利西蒂 |
[32:56] | Cut the yellow wire. | 剪断黄线 |
[33:00] | There is no yellow wire. | 没有黄线 |
[33:01] | Ok, new plan. | 那好 换个办法 |
[33:04] | Look above you, there should be insulated piping | 看你头顶 那里应该布有隔热管道 |
[33:05] | pumping the arena’s ac system. They’re pumping freon. | 连接竞技场的空调系统 管道内是氟利昂 |
[33:09] | You want to break one off, aim it at the bomb. | 截断一条管道 对准炸弹 |
[33:11] | You’re going to freeze the thing. | 应该能把它冻住 |
[33:42] | It’s not working! | 不管用啊 |
[34:09] | Don’t look so surprised. | 别太吃惊啊 |
[34:11] | I haven’t been gone that long. | 我还没走多久呢 |
[34:17] | Lock me down, it doesn’t matter. | 尽管把我关起来吧 无所谓了 |
[34:20] | There will always be a Vertigo, | “迷魂”是剿不干净的 |
[34:22] | always someone to pick up the mantle. | 永远会有人接手这生意 |
[34:26] | You have given it the power. | 而这动力正是来自于你 |
[34:29] | Don’t you see? Don’t you see? | 你难道看不出来吗 看不明白吗 |
[34:38] | – You look well. How’s Nanda Parbat? – Hot. | -你气色不错 南达尔巴特怎么样 -热 |
[34:43] | It’s good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[34:45] | You’ve been missed. | 有人很想你 |
[34:46] | I was on my way to see Laurel, picked up your radio chattha. | 我正要去看劳蕾尔 碰巧听见了你们的通讯 |
[34:49] | You should tell Felicity mix up her frequencies a bit. | 你该转告费利西蒂 把通讯频道加加密 |
[34:52] | That’s a good tip. And is this permanent, you being back? | 好想法 你这次回来就不走了吗 |
[34:56] | – I hope so. – We’ll see. | -我希望你别走 -再说 |
[34:59] | How are you doing? | 你最近如何 |
[35:01] | I’m… working through a few things. | 我 操心的事也不少 |
[35:06] | Word of advice? | 给你个建议 |
[35:09] | We’re not our masks. | 面具并不是我们的全部 |
[35:10] | And we need people in our lives who don’t wear one. | 我们的生活中也需要不戴面具的人 |
[35:20] | – Hey. – What are you doing here? | -你好啊 -你来这里干什么 |
[35:23] | And the answer better not be stalking me. | 你最好别是在跟踪我 |
[35:25] | Well, that depends on whether you consider | 这得看你觉得定位你手机的卫星信号 |
[35:26] | pinging your phone’s GPS stalking. Ok, guilty. | 算不算跟踪了 好吧 我是在跟踪你 |
[35:29] | But you know how I know a guy who would be interested | 但你知道我是怎么知道有人 |
[35:32] | in hiring someone with your expertise? | 看中了你的专业技巧的吗 |
[35:35] | Yeah, turns out I could really use it. | 没错 我还真用得上你的技术 |
[35:36] | Seems somebody hacked my cell phone and my laptop | 貌似有人黑了我的手机 我的笔记本 |
[35:39] | – and my desktop. – Gee, that’s too bad. | -还有桌面电脑 -哎呀 太糟了 |
[35:41] | All my data’s been replaced | 我所有的数据 |
[35:42] | by audio files of porcupine flatulence. | 都被豪猪排气的音频文件换掉了 |
[35:46] | And so I was hoping that whoever did it | 所以我估计着这么做的人 |
[35:48] | might be willing to undo it | 没准乐意收了神通 |
[35:49] | if I apologized for misleading them in any way. | 只要我为误导他们道个歉 |
[35:52] | That would probably work. | 道个歉没准能行 |
[35:54] | Oh, unless, of course, you did all that | 除非你误导他们 |
[35:55] | to steal that person’s friend’s company, | 只为了偷这个人的朋友的公司 |
[35:57] | in which case I would suggest getting used to the sound | 这样的话 我建议你最好习惯习惯 |
[35:59] | of spiky rodents farting. | 啮齿类动物放屁的动静 |
[36:01] | I didn’t steal anything! | 我什么都没偷嘛 |
[36:03] | Ok, maybe a little, but as it turns out, | 好吧也许偷了点 但是到最后 |
[36:05] | I didn’t even need the data. I mean, you saw the speech. | 我根本就没用上那些数据 你也听到演讲了 |
[36:07] | It was a pretty good speech. | 很有说服力啊 |
[36:08] | My friends just had a baby, | 我的朋友刚刚生了宝宝 |
[36:09] | so if you don’t mind, | 如果你不介意的话 |
[36:11] | there’s another | 我得去看望 |
[36:11] | slimy little human that needs my attention. | 另一个粘糊糊的小人儿[谄媚滑头]了 |
[36:13] | Oh, and BTW, | 对了 顺便一说 |
[36:15] | might want to check your tablet while you’re at it. | 有空的话也看看你的平板电脑 |
[36:24] | Oh, she is scrumptious! | 她真是太可爱了 |
[36:27] | Mazel tov, guys, seriously. | 恭喜你们啊 真心的 |
[36:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:34] | I can come back. | 我可以过会再来 |
[36:35] | No, Oliver, come in. | 奥利弗 快进来 |
[36:43] | Oh, she’s perfect. | 她真是完美 |
[36:45] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[36:48] | Thank you, Oliver. | 谢谢你 奥利弗 |
[36:53] | For what? | 为什么谢我 |
[36:53] | For being right. | 因为你对了 |
[36:58] | The second I looked at her… | 我看到她的那一刻 |
[37:02] | everything changed. | 一切都变了 |
[37:04] | The whole universe… changed. | 整个宇宙 都变了 |
[37:11] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[37:33] | How do I get out of here? | 我要怎么才能出去 |
[37:35] | You can’t leave. | 你不能离开 |
[37:36] | Well, why don’t you try to stop me? | 那你来阻止我啊 |
[37:39] | You’ve already learned I can. | 你知道我可以的 |
[37:42] | Repeatedly. | 你试过很多次了 |
[37:44] | Amanda Waller wants you working for her, | 阿曼达·沃勒想让你为她工作 |
[37:46] | and she will have her way. | 她会不顾一切达到目的 |
[37:47] | Yeah, well, too bad for her. I’d rather die. | 那太不幸了 我宁愿死 |
[37:50] | Which is why it’s not your life she’s threatening. | 所以她威胁的不是你的生命 |
[37:52] | I am to be responsible for you. | 我要对你负责 |
[37:54] | She’s found the proper way to motivate me. | 她找到合适的方法激励我了 |
[37:59] | Akio. | 绍夫 |
[38:03] | She’s threatened my family. | 她威胁了我的家人 |
[38:05] | She’ll kill them if I let you go. | 我放你走的话她会杀了他们 |
[38:08] | My father had a proverb he was once fond of. | 我父亲生前喜欢一句谚语 |
[38:10] | A man cannot live by two names. | 一人不能生有两名 |
[38:13] | And what does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[38:15] | In your case… | 放在你身上 |
[38:17] | I believe it means not having any choice. | 意思就是你别无选择 |
[38:23] | They look really happy. | 他们看上去真的很幸福 |
[38:24] | – She’s beautiful. – She is. | -她真漂亮 -是啊 |
[38:28] | We need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[38:31] | I don’t want to talk. | 我不想跟你谈 |
[38:33] | Which for me, I know, is a little unprecedented. | 虽然对我来说 这是第一次 |
[38:36] | But… | 但是 |
[38:38] | as soon as we talk, it’s over. | 只要我们谈了 就结束了 |
[38:42] | I’m so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[38:46] | I thought that I could be me | 我以为我可以做自己 |
[38:49] | and the Arrow… | 同时做绿箭 |
[38:52] | But I can’t. | 但是我做不到 |
[38:55] | Not now. | 现在还不能 |
[38:59] | – Maybe not ever. – Then say never. | -可能永远都做不到 -那就明确跟我说 |
[39:03] | Stop… dangling maybes. | 不要 再模棱两可了 |
[39:08] | Say it’s never going to work out between us. | 你明确跟我说我们俩之间不可能 |
[39:11] | – Say you never loved me, say you– – Felicity… | -说你从没爱过我… -费利西蒂 |
[39:30] | Don’t ask me to say that I don’t love you. | 不要让我说不爱你 |
[39:37] | I told you as soon as we talked… | 我说过 只要我们谈了 |
[39:42] | it would be over. | 我们就结束了 |
[39:54] | Hello? | 喂 |
[39:55] | It’s Barry. | 我是巴里 |
[39:56] | Barry Allen. | 巴里·阿伦 |
[39:59] | I woke up. | 我醒了 |
[40:01] | I could use some advice. | 我需要你给我些建议 |
[40:03] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上去找你 |
[40:08] | And here I thought that you used up | 我还以为你把 |
[40:10] | all of your league of assassin vacation days. | 刺客联盟的度假时间都用完了 |
[40:16] | You look great. How’s dad doing? | 你气色不错 爸爸怎么样 |
[40:19] | The same. | 老样子 |
[40:21] | Seeing you will help. | 见到你应该会好点 |
[40:23] | I don’t want him to know I’m in town, | 我不想让他知道我回了 |
[40:24] | not just yet. | 现在还不想 |
[40:27] | You don’t want him to know you’re in town, | 你是不想让他知道你回了 |
[40:29] | or you don’t want him to know why? | 还是不想让他知道你回的原因 |
[40:32] | Both. | 两者都不想 |
[40:34] | This life, it… | 这种生活 |
[40:38] | it’s complicated. | 真的很复杂 |
[40:39] | We didn’t want you to choose it. | 我们没想让你这么选 |
[40:42] | Not for us. | 不要为了我们去选择 |
[40:43] | I know. I chose it for me. | 我知道 我是为了自己 |
[40:51] | The Arrow– | 绿箭 |
[40:53] | Oliver– | 奥利弗 |
[40:54] | busted someone who tried to blow up Rockets Arena. | 抓住了一个想炸毁火箭竞技场的人 |
[40:58] | And my boss wants me to head to the station | 我老板让我去局里 |
[41:00] | to backstop the interrogation. | 帮忙一起审讯 |
[41:03] | Laurel Lance. | 劳蕾尔·兰斯 |
[41:04] | Always trying to save the world. | 一直在努力拯救世界 |
[41:06] | Runs in the family. | 家族遗传 |
[41:10] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[41:22] | Hello, Sara. | 你好 莎拉 |
[41:28] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[41:44] | Oh! No! No! Sara! | 不不 莎拉 |
[41:48] | Sara! No, no! | 莎拉 不 不要 |