时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Previously on Arrow: | |
[00:05] | Twitch, I will open your throat. | 你敢动,我就割开你的喉咙 |
[00:08] | – Slade Wilson. – Oliver Queen. | – 史莱德威尔森 – 奥利佛昆恩 |
[00:11] | Let me show you how not to die. | 我来教你怎么保住小命 |
[00:14] | – Unh! – Ha, ha. | |
[00:16] | There might be a fighter inside of you after all. | 看来你还是有成为战士的潜力 |
[00:26] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[00:28] | – For what? – Not telling you how I really feel. | – 为什么道歉? – 没告诉你我真正的感受 |
[00:34] | Time to choose, Oliver. Who lives and who dies? | 抉择的时间到了,奥利佛 谁生,谁死? |
[00:37] | No! No! | 不!不! |
[00:39] | No! | 不! |
[00:42] | No. | 不 |
[00:43] | Whoever did this to her… | 害死她的人… |
[00:45] | is going to suffer. | …绝对会不得好死 |
[00:47] | You cannot die until you have known… | 在你知道什么是彻底的绝望之前… |
[00:52] | complete despair. | …你不能死 |
[00:53] | And you will. I promise. | 你会的,我向你保证 |
[00:57] | There’s a new player we’ve been tracking. | 我们在追踪一名新人物 |
[00:59] | We’ve been calling him Deathstroke. | 我们称他为丧钟 |
[01:03] | Slade’s goal is to create an army of human weapons using the Mirakuru. | 史莱德的目标是用米拉库鲁 打造一支人类武器大军 |
[01:09] | I can’t stop him from doing anything. Agh! | 我无法阻止他 |
[01:12] | Five years ago, I made you a promise. Well, I’m here to fulfill it. | 五年前,我给过你一个承诺 现在我来履行承诺 |
[01:16] | No! | 不! |
[01:20] | There is still one person who has to die… | 还有一个人必须要死… |
[01:23] | before this can end. | …这一切才能结束 |
[01:28] | Oliver? | 奥利佛? |
[01:31] | Oliver, man, you okay? | 奥利佛,你没事吧? |
[01:37] | The cure’s not working. | 解药不管用 |
[01:39] | We don’t know that. | 我们还不知道 |
[01:41] | He still has a lot of Tibetan pit viper venom in his system. | 他体内还有很多西藏腹蛇毒液 |
[01:45] | – What’s that? – Proximity alarm. | – 那是什么? – 接近警报 |
[01:48] | I rigged the tire with sensors in case Slade’s goons came here to kill us. | 我给钟塔装了咸应器 以防史莱德的打手来这里杀我们 |
[01:54] | Slade’s goons are here to kill us. | 史莱德的打手来杀我们了 |
[01:58] | – Talk to me, Felicity. | 告诉我详情,菲莉西蒂 |
[01:59] | – They’re inside. They’re right underneath us. | 他们在里面了 他们就在我们下面 |
[02:04] | Where am I? | 这里是哪里? |
[02:17] | Felicity! | 菲莉西蒂! |
[02:19] | Down the cable. Go! | 从缆绳下去,快走! |
[02:23] | Go, go, go, go! | 快走,快走,快走! |
[03:01] | 剧名:难以想像 | |
[03:08] | Hurry, run! | 快点,快逃! |
[03:18] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 主演:史蒂芬阿米尔 |
[03:20] | What the hell happened? | 到底发生了什么事? |
[03:21] | Slade’s army. | 史莱德的军队 主演:凯蒂卡西迪 |
[03:22] | You were right about being compromised. | 你说得对,这里被攻破了 主演:凯蒂卡西迪 |
[03:24] | – Your boss is gonna bomb the city. – Wailer’s never seen a problem she didn’t… | – 丽莅,你的上司要炸毁这座城市 – 沃勒认为所有问题… |
[03:28] | – think couldn’t be solved with a drone. | …都能用无人机解决 主演:大卫兰姆西 |
[03:29] | – Why do you think I’m here? | 那你觉得我为什么来这里呢? |
[03:31] | You knew Waller was looking | 你知道沃勒要夷平这座城市 主演:薇拉贺兰德 |
[03:32] | to level the city and came? | 却跑了过来? |
[03:34] | You’re here. | 因为你在这里 |
[03:35] | You need to go back to A.R.G.U.S. | 你必须回去阿戈斯 |
[03:37] | You need to stop Waller | 你必须阻止沃勒,或帮我们… 主演:爱蜜莉贝特李察 |
[03:39] | or buy us enough time to stop Slade. | 争取足够时间,阻止史莱德 |
[03:40] | Yeah, not without me. | 我也要一起去 主演:柯尔顿海恩斯 |
[03:42] | Till death do us part, right? | 至死不渝,对吧? |
[03:44] | – This time it might. – Guys? | – 这次可能真的会死 – 各位? |
[03:47] | I need you to scrounge as many weapons as you can, | 我要你们尽可能搜刮武器 |
[03:49] | especially injection arrows. | 尤其是注射箭头 主演:曼奴班奈特 |
[03:50] | We’re gonna fill them with the cure, which clearly works. | 我们要把它们装满解药 它显然有效 |
[03:54] | And this ends tonight, without killing. | 这件事在今晚了结,不杀任何一人 主演:苏珊娜汤普森 |
[03:57] | There’s been enough death already. | 伤亡人数已经够多了 主演:保罗布莱克索恩 |
[04:03] | No! | 不! |
[04:32] | Thea. | 蒂雅 |
[04:42] | It’s called Kevlar. | 这叫做防弹衣 |
[04:47] | If you’re gonna kill me, just get it over with. | 如果你要杀我,就快点动手吧 |
[04:50] | Kill you? Why? Because you shot me? | 杀你?为什么? 因为你对我开枪吗? |
[04:53] | – I’m glad you did. – You’re sick. | – 我很高兴你开了枪 – 你有病 |
[04:56] | Perhaps. How else to explain the fact that not a year ago… | 或许吧,不然怎么解释 不到一年前… |
[04:59] | your brother held a gun to my face as well? | …你哥哥也拿枪指着我的脸? |
[05:01] | Tommy? | 汤米? |
[05:03] | He lacked the conviction… | 他缺少信念… |
[05:05] | the strength to pull the trigger, but not you, Thea. | …和扣扳机的勇气 但是你不一样,蒂雅 |
[05:08] | You are made of iron. | 你是铁打的 |
[05:09] | You are truly my daughter, and I could not be more proud. No. | 你真的是我的女儿 我感到无比骄傲 |
[05:21] | Remember your training. | 记住你们的训练 |
[05:22] | You be smart, you take clean shots, and you don’t miss the… | 放聪明点,要一枪命中不要打偏… 制片:温蒂梅利寇 |
[05:25] | Pull back to Meltzer Avenue. | 撇退到梅尔策大道 |
[05:27] | We need SWAT at Union Plaza. | 联合广场需要特警队 制片:JP芬恩 |
[05:29] | City Hall’s a war zone. | 市政厅成了战区 制片:陶德彼特森 |
[05:32] | They’re everywhere! | 他们无所不在! |
[05:33] | Fall back! Fall back! Aah! I’m hit. I’m hit. | 撤退! 我中弹了! |
[05:41] | Okay, listen, I know you’re scared. You wouldn’t be human if you weren’t. | 听好了,我知道你们很害怕 不怕的话就不是人了 |
[05:45] | But tonight, this city, our city… | 但是今晚,这座城市 我们的城市… |
[05:48] | it’s counting on each and every one of you… | …就靠你们每一个人了 |
[05:50] | so you go out there and be the heroes I know you all to be. | 所以你们要出去奋战 我知道你们都是英雄 |
[05:56] | Go. | 行动 |
[06:00] | Where’s your sister? | 你妹妹在哪里? |
[06:02] | – I don’t know. – Detective? | – 我不知道 – 警探? |
[06:04] | I’ve got one PP on the line with Lieutenant Pike in the field. | 我联络上一名警方人员 派克小队长在战场上 |
[06:07] | You’re the ranking officer. | 你是最高指挥官 |
[06:09] | You should go. I’ll find Sara. | 你去吧,我会找到莎拉 |
[06:10] | I don’t want you stepping foot outside, do you hear me? | 我不要你离开这间警局 你听到了吗? |
[06:13] | – I won’t. I promise. – Good night, sweetheart. | – 我不会的,我答应你 – 晚安,亲爱的 |
[06:16] | What have we got? | 有什么状况? |
[06:18] | My sister can’t be a part of this. | 我姊姊不能被卷入 编剧:马格古根海姆 |
[06:19] | I don’t want her hurt. | 我不要她受伤 编剧:安德鲁克雷斯伯格 |
[06:21] | – Sara, what’s going on? – Laurel… | – 莎拉,怎么回事? – 萝蕾尔… |
[06:37] | 导演:约翰贝林 | |
[06:39] | Well, it seems like I missed a lot. | 看来我错过了很多事 |
[06:41] | Well, what do you remember? | 你还记得什么? |
[06:43] | Leaving town and heading to Blildhaven. | 离开城市,前往布朗海文市 |
[06:47] | Was I out cold the whole time? | 我这整段时间都陷入昏迷吗? |
[06:50] | Felicity? | 菲莉西蒂? |
[06:52] | You were out. The whole time. | 你整段时间都陷入昏迷 |
[06:57] | Slade has at least 50 human weapons. We need a whole army… | 史莱德有至少五十名人类武器 如果我们打算给他们注射解药 |
[07:00] | if we plan on hitting them with the cure. NYSSA: I know. | – 我们需要一整支军队 – 我知道 |
[07:05] | Which is why an army is what I’ve brought. | 所以我才带了一支军队 |
[07:16] | Gee, you could’ve called before you invited five, six… | 老天,莎拉,在你邀请 五、六、七名刺客… |
[07:20] | seven assassins down into our top-secret lair. | …到我们的超机密巢穴之前 你可以先打通电话 |
[07:23] | – What is she doing here? – I asked her to come. | – 她在这里做什么? – 我要她来的 |
[07:26] | I am Nyssa, daughter of Ra’s Al Ghul, heir to the demon. | 我是妮莎,忍者大师的女儿 恶魔的继承人 |
[07:29] | Felicity Smoak. MIT, class of ’09. | 菲莉西蒂史默克 麻省理工09届毕业生 |
[07:33] | That’s where you went? Nanda Parbat? The League of Assassins? | 你就是去了那里?南达巴特? 刺客联盟? |
[07:36] | These are mercenaries, and whatever they promised… | 这些人是佣兵 无论他们答应你什么… |
[07:39] | it comes at a price. | …都是要付出代价的 |
[07:40] | You don’t have to worry, because I’ve already paid it. | 你不必担心 因为我已经付清了 |
[07:44] | You agreed to go back? | 你同意要回去? |
[07:47] | Look, I’m not gonna let Slade Wilson hurt Laurel or my father. | 听着,我不会让史莱德威尔森 伤害萝蕾尔和我爸爸 |
[07:50] | And I’m willing to do whatever it takes to keep the ones I love safe. | 我愿意不计代价 保护我所爱的人安全 |
[07:54] | And I hope you’re ready to do the same. | 我希望你准备好做同样的事 |
[07:57] | Especially after what happened. | 尤其在发生那件事之后 |
[08:00] | Look, Ollie, I’m sorry about your mother. | 奥利,你妈妈的事我很遗憾 |
[08:04] | I am willing to do whatever it takes. | 我愿意不计代价 |
[08:07] | But that doesn’t mean cold-blooded killing is the answer. | 但是那并不表示冷血杀戮 就是答案 |
[08:10] | – We have the cure now. – To fight the unthinkable… | – 我们现在有解药了 – 要对抗难以想像的对手 |
[08:13] | you have to be willing to do the unthinkable. | 你必须愿意做难以想像的事 |
[08:19] | You may not want my help, Mr. Queen… | 你可能不想要我帮忙,昆恩先生 |
[08:22] | but there is little question you are in need of it. | 但你需要我的帮忙是无庸置疑的 |
[08:25] | First we need to find Slade’s base of operations. | 首先,我们必须找出史莱德的 作战基地 |
[08:27] | Slade Wilson and Isabel Rochev are using your former office as their base of operations. | 史莱德威尔森和伊莎贝尔罗彻 用你以前的办公大楼当作战基地 |
[08:37] | – How are you feeling? – Ready to serve up some payback. | – 你感觉怎么样? – 准备好展开反击 |
[08:40] | Then remember your training. | 那么记住你的训练 |
[08:43] | Remember everything that you’ve learned. | 记住你所学的一切 |
[08:53] | – Are you for real? – Someone… | – 你是认真的吗? – 有人… |
[08:56] | a friend… | …一个朋友… |
[08:58] | told me if you survive a crucible, you grow the stronger for it. | …曾经告诉我,通过了严厉考验 会因此变得更强大 |
[09:02] | This is to remind you of that. | 这是要提醒你这点的 |
[09:07] | What happened to Thea? Is she okay? | 蒂雅怎么了?她没事吧? |
[09:10] | She’s fine. She was headed out of the city before this started. | 她很好,攻击开始之前 她正要出城 |
[09:18] | – We do this my way. – The League does not take prisoners. | – 我们照我的方式做 – 刺客联盟不活捉俘虏 |
[09:21] | It does tonight. | 今晚就要 |
[09:29] | Thea, it’s dangerous out there. | 蒂雅,外面很危险 |
[09:31] | Better than here with my psycho-villain dad… | 总比跟我的变态坏蛋老爸 待在这里好 |
[09:34] | who’s happy I tried to kill him. | 我试着杀他,他还很高兴 |
[09:44] | – Roy? – Yeah, it’s me. | – 罗伊? – 对,是我 |
[09:46] | I wanted to make sure you were all right. | 我想要确定你没事 |
[09:48] | Uh… | |
[09:50] | I’m fine. I’m at the train station. | 我很好,我在火车站 |
[09:53] | Thea, listen to me. You’re not safe there. | 蒂雅,听我说 你在那里不安全 |
[09:55] | Can you please meet me at my place? | 能请你到我家跟我碰面吗? |
[09:59] | I’ll be there. As soon as I can. | 我会尽快赶过去 |
[10:02] | Okay. Be safe. | 好,小心安全 |
[10:04] | Who was that? | 刚才那是谁? |
[10:07] | Roy? | 罗伊吗? |
[10:09] | You’re my daughter. There’s not much I don’t know about you. | 你是我女儿 你的事我不知道的可不多 |
[10:13] | Interesting how you’d run back to him… | 有趣的是在决定远离那些谎言… |
[10:15] | after resolving to run away to escape all the lies and half-truths. | …和半真半假的话之后 你还要跑回去找他 |
[10:20] | He’s no different, Thea. | 他没什么不同,蒂雅 |
[10:21] | No different from your mother or Oliver. | 跟你妈妈或奥利佛没什么不同 |
[10:25] | If you don’t believe me… | 如果你不相信我 |
[10:28] | then you should go to him. | 那么你应该去找他 |
[10:31] | I Will. | 我会的 |
[10:33] | And if you try to follow me, I’ll shoot you again. | 如果你再跟着我,我会再开枪打你 |
[10:37] | Hmm. | |
[10:38] | When you need me, I’ll be there. | 当你需要我,我就会出现 |
[10:41] | (昆恩集团) | |
[10:59] | Elevator bank’s clear. | 电梯间安全 |
[11:05] | Conference room’s clear. | 会议室安全 |
[11:12] | You must have quite a bit of faith in this cure if you’ve come alone. | 你们一定对这解药很有信心 才敢单独前来 |
[11:17] | We didn’t come alone. | 我们不是单独前来 |
[11:43] | Sara, don’t! | 莎拉,住手! |
[11:49] | Kill me. Don’t kill me. | 杀我,不杀我 |
[11:53] | Doesn’t matter. I beat you. I took away the one… | 无所谓,我打败你了 我夺走了… |
[12:01] | Your reticence to do what is necessary… | 你不愿意做必要的事 |
[12:03] | is why your city burns. | 正是你的城市遭殃的原因 |
[12:09] | This isn’t working. I can’t get close enough to Slade to hit him with the cure. | 这样不行,我没办法接近史莱德 给他注射解药 |
[12:13] | So, what do we do? | 那我们怎么做? |
[12:23] | Another disappointment. Bring me another. | 又是令人失望的结果 再带一个人来给我 |
[12:27] | Come on, Slade. What are you doing? | 别这样,史莱德,你在做什么? |
[12:32] | Advancing the cause of science. | 推动科学发展 |
[12:37] | Hey! No, no! Wait! I know you blame me for Shado’s death! | 嘿!不,不!等等! 我知道你把珊朵的死怪在我身上 |
[12:40] | – I blame myself. – He should. It’s his fault we aren’t together. | – 我也责怪自己 – 应该的,我们不能在一起都是他的错 |
[12:46] | You said once that we were brothers. | 你曾经说过我们是兄弟 |
[12:50] | And right now, I am begging you, brother to brother… | 现在我求求你,兄弟对兄弟 |
[12:53] | just listen to me. | 听我说! |
[12:56] | Don’t listen to him. All his words are lies. | 别听他的,他的话都是谎言 |
[12:59] | I wouldn’t be alive right now if it wasn’t for you. | 要不是你我现在早就死了 |
[13:02] | I would be alive if it wasn’t for him. | 要不是他,我现在还活着 |
[13:04] | Think about Shado. | 想想珊朵 |
[13:08] | She cared for both of us. She wouldn’t want this. | 她关心我们两个人 这不是她想要的 |
[13:11] | She wants us off Lian Yu. She’d want all of this to end! | 她想要我们离开炼狱岛 她想要这一切都结束! |
[13:15] | He’s right. This needs to end. | 他说得对,这一切必须了结 |
[13:19] | You need to kill him. | 你必须杀了他 |
[13:35] | Two hours now. | 已经两小时了 |
[13:45] | I’m sorry, Oliver. | 对不起,奥利佛 |
[13:56] | Do it. | 动手 |
[13:59] | Slade, no! | 史莱德,不! |
[14:02] | – Pull the trigger. – Slade! | – 扣下扳机 – 史莱德! |
[14:09] | Laurel. Laurel. | 萝蕾尔,萝蕾尔 |
[14:11] | Sweetheart, sweetheart. | 亲爱的,亲爱的 |
[14:14] | – What happened? – Sara. | – 发生…发生什么事了? – 莎拉 |
[14:15] | – She’s gone. What happened? – God. | – 她不见了,发生什么事了? – 天啊 |
[14:17] | – You okay? – She’s with that woman. | – 你没事吧? – 她跟那女人在一起 |
[14:19] | That woman that took Mom. | 抓走妈妈的那个女人 |
[14:21] | Please, no! | 拜托不要! |
[14:23] | You stay here. | 你待在这里 |
[14:28] | Stop right there! Don’t take one more step. One more step! | 停在原地! 不准再走一步,不准动! |
[14:39] | No! No! | 不!不! |
[14:42] | Drones locked on target. Starling City. | 无人机锁定目标,史特林市 |
[14:51] | Why’s Wilson got such a mad-on for the Queens? | 为什么威尔森对昆恩家这么生气? |
[14:53] | I don’t know. It’s good Thea and Oliver got out of town. | 不知道,幸好蒂雅和昆恩出城了 |
[14:56] | So now he has to go after my family? | 所以现在他非得找上我的家人? |
[14:59] | The hell is she doing here? | 她在这里做什么? |
[15:01] | She’s here to help. | 她是来帮忙的 |
[15:04] | Just trust me, please. | 相信我,拜托 |
[15:07] | I guess today I’ll have to work with anybody who can help get my daughter back. | 看来只要能帮我把女儿找回来的人 我今天就得跟他们合作 |
[15:11] | What? – One of these masked guys, they took Laurel. | – 什么? – 其中一个蒙面人抓走了萝蕾尔 |
[15:15] | I couldn’t stop him. Believe me, I… | 我阻止不了他,相信我,我… |
[15:18] | – I tried. – Ooh, we have a new big problem… | – 我试过了 – 我们有个新的大问题 |
[15:20] | which, considering our problems, is saying something. | 考虑到我们现有的问题 这问题更严重 |
[15:23] | I hacked a satellite and tasked it for thermographic imaging. | 我骇入一颗卫星,用它来做热成像 |
[15:26] | All Slade’s men are at the Giordano Tunnel. | 史莱德的手下全聚集在乔丹诺隧道 |
[15:29] | I thought these guys were trying to destroy the city. | 我还以为这些家伙打算摧毁城市 |
[15:31] | A.R.G.U.S. is gonna level the city to stop them from getting out. | 阿戈斯打算夷平城市 阻止他们跑出去 |
[15:34] | It’s what Slade’s planning on. He knows Wailer’s tactics. | 这在史莱德的计划当中 他知道沃勒的策略 |
[15:37] | With Slade’s men attempting to leave via the tunnel… | 幸好史莱德的手下想经由隧道离开 |
[15:40] | all our targets will be grouped in a single place. | 我们的目标会全部聚集在一个地方 |
[15:43] | – We need to take it. Gather your men. – What about Laurel? | – 我们得把握机会,召集你的人 – 那罗蕾尔怎么办? |
[15:46] | – Must’ve took her for a reason. – I know what it is. | – 抓走她一定有原因 – 我知道是什么原因 |
[15:50] | But the city comes first. | 但是拯救城市优先 |
[15:52] | This is my daughter. This is your sister. | 这是我女儿,这是你姊姊 |
[15:55] | You can’t just leave her like this! | 你不能就这样丢下她不管! |
[15:58] | Look, I know you said you were trying another way, and I respect that… | 我知道你说你在尝试别的做法 我草重这- 点 |
[16:03] | but Slade Wilson, his men, they’re monsters. | 但是史莱德威尔森、他的手下 他们是怪物 |
[16:06] | And monsters, they need to be destroyed. | 怪物必须被摧毁才行 |
[16:11] | You’ve killed before. | 你以前杀过人 |
[16:14] | Tonight I suggest you get back in the habit. | 今晚我建议你回到原来的习惯 |
[16:22] | He’s wrong. | 他错了 |
[16:26] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[16:29] | I’ve lost everything because I’m fighting Slade Wilson with one hand tied behind my back. | 我会失去一切是因为 我对抗史莱德威尔森时有所顾忌 |
[16:35] | The man murdered my mother. | 那个人杀了我母亲 |
[16:39] | I have to kill him. | 我必须杀了他 |
[16:41] | You told me you had a choice. | 你告诉过我你有所选择 |
[16:43] | You could’ve cured Slade, but you chose to kill him. | 好几年前,你本来能治好史莱德 但是你选择杀了他 |
[16:46] | This isn’t happening because you’re not willing to be a killer. | 这一切会发生不是因为 你不愿意当一名杀手 |
[16:49] | – It’s happening because you were one. – You’re right. That’s how this started. | – 会发生是因为你曾经是杀手 – 你说得对,一切是这样开始的 |
[16:53] | It’s how it has to end. | 也必须这样子结束 |
[16:56] | The only move that he’s left me is to kill him. | 他让我别无选择,只能杀了他 |
[16:58] | I can’t cure him, can’t capture him. | 我治疗不了他、抓不住他 |
[17:00] | – I can’t even outthink him. – Then don’t. | – 我甚至无法想得比他周全 – 那就别那么做 |
[17:04] | Just make him outthink you. | 让他想得比你多 |
[17:10] | (史特林市遭受围城) | |
[17:11] | Residents are urged to stay in their homes amidst rumors… | 呼吁居民们待在家中 有传闻说… |
[17:13] | that Mayor Blood is among the casualties… | …布拉德市长也在伤亡者当中 |
[17:16] | as masked men terrorize the city… | 由于蒙面人威胁着本市… |
[17:23] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:26] | I’m sorry for everything. | 我为所有的事感到抱歉 |
[17:29] | I… | 我… |
[17:32] | No, it’s okay. | 不,没关系 |
[17:34] | I know… I know I haven’t exactly been myself for the past few months… | 我知道…我知道过去几个月 我有一点反常 |
[17:37] | – but I was… I was injected… – With some drug. | – 但是我…我被注射了… – 某种药物 |
[17:41] | I know. Sin told me. | 我知道,辛告诉我了 |
[17:45] | But are you okay now? | 但是你现在没事了? |
[17:48] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 对,我很好 |
[17:50] | I woke up here. I’d lost a lot of time, but… | 我在这里醒来,丧失了很多时间 不过… |
[17:54] | And what about the Arrow? He… | 那么绿箭侠呢?他… |
[17:56] | He said he was gonna take care of you? | 他说他会把你照顾好? |
[18:01] | I don’t know anything about the Arrow. | 我对绿箭侠一无所知 |
[18:04] | I’m done with all of that, but I… | 我再也不理那些事了,但是我… |
[18:08] | You’re the only person that I’ve ever cared about. | 你是我唯一在乎过的人 |
[18:21] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[18:23] | Did something happen to you? | 你出了什么事吗? |
[18:25] | It doesn’t matter. | 不重要 |
[18:28] | Look, let’s just… Let’s just get out of here. | 我们…我们离开这里 |
[18:31] | Let’s start over. We can be whoever we want to… | 我们重新开始 我们想当什么人就当什么人 |
[18:35] | without anyone getting in our way. | 没有任何人来阻挠我们 |
[18:37] | I’m never losing you again. | 我再也不要失去你了 |
[18:49] | (菲莉西蒂:我们需要你) | |
[18:51] | Uh, there’s just… There’s just one thing I need to take care of before we go, okay? | 只是…只是有件事情 在我们走之前我必须处理,好吗? |
[18:56] | Stay here, get packed, and I’ll be right back. | 留在这里打包行李,我马上回来 |
[18:59] | – No, Roy. It’s dangerous out there. – I know. | – 不,罗伊,外面很危险 – 我知道 |
[19:02] | But I have to do this. | 但是这件事我非做不可 |
[19:05] | I wouldn’t feel right if I left without trying. | 如果我试都不试就离开 我会觉得不对劲 |
[19:08] | Do you trust me? | 你相信我吗? |
[19:11] | Yes. | 相信 |
[19:15] | Then when I get back, we’re getting out of here forever. | 那么等我回来 我们就永远离开这里 |
[19:19] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[19:31] | Oliver, what are we doing here? The whole city’s falling apart. | 奥利佛,我们来这里做什么? 整座城市就要分崩离析了 |
[19:35] | I know. | 我知道 |
[19:38] | – You need to stay here. – What? | – 你必须待在这里 – 什么? |
[19:41] | – Why? You can’t just ask me… – I’m not asking. | – 为什么?你不能要我… – 我不是在请求 |
[19:45] | I will come get you when this is over. | 等这一切结束,我会来接你 |
[19:47] | – No. – Felicity. | – 不 – 菲莉西蒂 |
[19:49] | – No, not unless you tell me why. – Because I need you safe. | – 不,除非你告诉我为什么 – 因为我需要你平安无事 |
[19:52] | I don’t want to be safe. | 我不想要平安无事 |
[19:53] | I want to be with you, and the others, unsafe. | 我想要在你旁边,和其他人 身陷险境 |
[19:56] | – I can’t let that happen. – Oliver… | – 我不能让那种事发生 – 奥利佛… |
[20:00] | You’re not making any sense. | 你说的话一点道理也没有 |
[20:04] | Slade took Laurel because he wants to kill the woman I love. | 史莱德抓走萝蕾尔是因为 他想要杀了我心爱的女人 |
[20:07] | – I know, so… – So he took the wrong woman. | – 我知道,所以… – 所以他抓错人了 |
[20:13] | Oh. | |
[20:20] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[20:28] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗? |
[20:30] | Yes. | 明白 |
[20:50] | – Johnny. – Yeah. | – 约翰尼 – 什么事? |
[20:55] | – Never mind. – Hey, Lyla. | – 算了 – 嘿,丽庄 |
[20:58] | I love you. You know that, right? | 我爱你,你是知道的吧? |
[21:01] | I do, actually. | 我确实知道 |
[21:03] | It’s good to hear it. | 很高兴听你说出来 |
[21:09] | – Time to impact. – Drone is 52 minutes out from target. | – 冲击时间? – 无人机距离目标52分钟 |
[21:12] | Get me Sergeant Gomez. | 帮我接戈梅兹中士 |
[21:15] | Uh… Easy Company’s not responding. | E连没有回应 |
[21:19] | I need a visual. | 我需要画面 |
[21:21] | They’re in a tunnel. I can’t get a picture. | 他们在隧道里,我弄不到画面 |
[21:23] | What the hell is going on in that tunnel? | 那个隧道里到底什么状况? |
[21:27] | Sergeant Gomez? Come in, Sergeant Gomez. | 戈梅兹中士? 请回答,戈梅兹中士 |
[21:33] | No kill shots. Let the cure do its work. | 不准杀人,让解药发挥作用 |
[21:39] | Ready! | 准备! |
[21:43] | Ready! | 准备! |
[21:46] | Ready! Fire! | 率备!发射! |
[22:01] | Agent Michaels, this area’s restricted to UN… | 麦可斯探员,这一区仅限有授权… |
[22:15] | What the hell is this, early parole? | 什么状况,提早假释吗? |
[22:17] | Wailer’s looking to bomb Starling City. We need your help to stop her. | 沃勒打算炸毁史特林市 我们需要你们帮忙阻止她 |
[22:20] | I’d love to show the Wall what we think of her. | 我很乐意向她展示我们对她的看法 |
[22:23] | There’s just that little matter of tick-tick-boom. | 只不过有个会爆炸的小问题 |
[22:25] | – We all got miniature bombs in our spines. – You’ll have to trust me. | – 我们的脊柱里都有微型炸弹 – 你们必须相信我 |
[22:28] | And Lawton, no dropping bodies. | 还有罗顿,不许杀人 |
[22:32] | Yeah, sure. Take the fun out of it. | 当然,乐趣被剥夺了 |
[23:09] | Nyssa! | 妮莎! |
[23:41] | – Get off the ship! – Not without you! | – 快下船! – 我不要丢下你 |
[23:46] | Give it to me. Give me the Mirakuru! | 给我,把米拉库鲁给我 |
[23:49] | No! | 不! |
[23:53] | Oliver! | 奥利佛! |
[23:55] | Wait. No! | 等等,不! |
[23:59] | – Ollie! – No! | – 奥利! – 不! |
[24:34] | – Prep the drone to fire. – Weapons hot was set for 0600. | – 无人机准备发射 – 可是武器预定六点发射 |
[24:37] | Prep the drone to fire. | 无人机准备发射 |
[24:45] | – Down, now! – Everybody get down! Down, down! | – 立刻趴下! – 大家趴下!趴下! |
[24:49] | Waller, call that drone off. | 沃勒,彻回无人机 |
[24:52] | This is treason, Agent Michaels. | 这是叛国罪,麦可斯探员 |
[24:55] | Treason that risks hundreds of thousands of lives. | 让数十万条生命陷入危险的叛国罪 |
[24:58] | Have you thought about that? | 你有没有想过? |
[25:00] | Have you thought about how you’re going to explain that to your son? | 你有没有想过 你要怎么向你儿子解释? |
[25:03] | Or is it your daughter? | 还是你怀的是女儿? |
[25:06] | Did the doctor specify, or did you want to keep it a surprise? | 医生有讲明吗? 还是你想当作惊喜? |
[25:13] | Congratulations, Mr. Diggle, you’re going to be a father. | 恭喜你,狄戈先生 你要当爸爸了 |
[25:22] | – Go. – You’ve been busy, kid. | – 说! – 你很忙嘛,小子 |
[25:25] | It’s over, Slade. Your army is broken. | 结束了,史莱德 你的军队被击溃了 |
[25:28] | And I pity them. | 我可怜他们 |
[25:30] | But once again, you missed the point. | 不过你又再一次搞错重点了 |
[25:35] | I have the one you love. | 我抓走了你心爱的人 |
[25:39] | You’re going to meet me where I say. | 你要在指定地点跟我碰面 |
[25:42] | Otherwise, I am going to kill her. | 否则的话,我要杀了她 |
[25:44] | No, you do what you have to. I’m done playing your games. | 不,随便你怎么做吧 我不玩你的把戏了 |
[25:47] | You’re done when I say you’re done! | 我说结束你才能结束! |
[25:50] | I was surprised. I thought you had a thing for stronger women. | 我很意外 我还以为你喜欢强势的女人 |
[25:55] | But now that I’ve met her… | 不过现在我见过她了 |
[25:57] | I can see the appeal. | 我看得出她的吸引力 |
[26:01] | She is quite lovely… | 她相当可爱 |
[26:05] | your Felicity. | 你的菲莉西蒂 |
[26:24] | Twitch and I will open your throat. | 你敢动,我就割开你的喉咙 |
[26:27] | My first words to you. Do you remember? | 我对你说的第一句话,记得吗? |
[26:31] | I do. I remember the exact moment. | 我记得,我清楚记得那一刻 |
[26:35] | My blade against your neck… | 当时我的刀子架在你的脖子上 |
[26:38] | just like my blade is against the neck of your beloved. | 就好像现在我的刀子 架在你心爱的人的脖子上 |
[26:42] | If only I’d killed you then… | 要是我当时杀了你 |
[26:44] | everything would be different. | 一切就会不一样 |
[26:49] | Drop the bow, kid. | 放下弓箭,小子 |
[26:54] | Do it. | 放下 |
[27:11] | Yes, countless nights dreaming… | 是的,无数个夜晚我梦想着 |
[27:15] | of taking from you all that you took from me. | 把你从我身边夺走的一切 也从你身边夺走 |
[27:18] | – By killing the woman I love? – Yes. | – 籍由杀了我心爱的女人吗? – 是的 |
[27:22] | Like you loved Shado. | 就像你爱珊朵那样 |
[27:25] | Yes. | 是的 |
[27:26] | You see her, don’t you? | 你看见她了,对不对? |
[27:32] | What does she look like in your madness, Slade? | 她在你的妄想中长什么样子 史莱德? |
[27:36] | What does she say to you? | 她对你说了什么? |
[27:38] | I remember her being beautiful, young, kind. | 我记得她美丽、年轻、亲切 |
[27:44] | She would be horrified by what you’ve done in her name. | 她会对你以她之名所做的事 感到惊恐 |
[27:48] | What I have done? | 我所做的事? |
[27:51] | What I have done… | 我所做的事… |
[27:54] | is what you lack the courage to do… | …是你缺少勇气去做的事 |
[27:58] | to fight for her! | 去为她奋战! |
[28:01] | So… | 所以… |
[28:03] | when her body lies at your feet… | …当她的尸体倒在你的脚边 |
[28:07] | her blood wet against your skin… | 她的鲜血沾湿了你的皮肤 |
[28:10] | then you will know how I feel! | 到时候你就会知道我的感受! |
[28:13] | I already know how you feel. | 我早就知道你的感受 |
[28:16] | I know what it’s like to hate. | 我知道憎恨他人、复仇心切 |
[28:19] | To want revenge. | 是什么样的感受 |
[28:23] | And now I know how it feels… | 而现在我知道,看到我的敌人… |
[28:26] | to see my enemy so distracted… | …如此分心,没有看到… |
[28:29] | he doesn’t see the real danger is right in front of him. | …真正的危险就在他眼前 是什么样的感受 |
[28:51] | – Do you understand? – Yes. | – 你明白吗? – 明白 |
[28:57] | Kill her! | 杀了她! |
[29:02] | Get them out of here! | 带她们离开这里! |
[29:09] | Poor Sara. How many times you gonna watch her die? | 可怜的莎拉 你要看着她死去多少次? |
[29:39] | You can’t kill me. | 你杀不了我的 |
[29:51] | The Mirakuru isn’t what made me hate you. | 我之所以恨你不是因为米拉库鲁 |
[30:00] | The end is near. | 就快结束了 |
[30:02] | But maybe I’ll be merciful enough to let you live and see your city burn. | 但也许我够仁慈 会让你活着看你的城市烧毁 |
[30:39] | We both know there’s only one way… | 我们都很清楚只有一个方法… |
[30:42] | that this can end. | …能了结这件事 |
[30:46] | To beat me, kid, you’re gonna have to kill me. | 想打败我,小子 你就必须杀了我 |
[30:50] | But in the moment of my death… | 但是在我死的那一刻 |
[30:54] | you’ll prove one thing. | 你就证明了一件事 |
[30:56] | That you are… | 你是一名… |
[30:58] | a murderer. | …杀人凶手 |
[31:08] | What are you gonna do, kid? | 你要怎么做呢,小子? |
[31:11] | Stick me with the cure? | 拿解药刺我吗? |
[31:14] | It doesn’t matter. | 不重要 |
[31:17] | I’ll keep my promise. | 我会信守承诺 |
[31:19] | I’ll take away everything and everyone you’ve loved. | 我会夺走你爱的一切 你爱的每个人 |
[31:24] | Sara was only the first. | 莎拉只是第一个 |
[31:26] | She was only the first. | 她只是第一个 |
[31:28] | Your sister, Laurel, your mother… | 你妹妹、萝蕾尔、你母亲… |
[32:14] | You can kill me or not. | 你杀不杀我都无所谓 |
[32:18] | Either way, I win. | 无论如何,我都赢了 |
[32:31] | Amanda, it’s over. | 亚曼达,结束了 |
[32:33] | Slade’s down. His army’s been taken out. Call back the drones. | 史莱德倒下了,他的军队被铲除了 撇回无人机 |
[32:39] | Amanda, it’s over! | 亚曼达,结束了! |
[32:55] | So, what now, kid? | 现在怎么办呢,小子? |
[33:01] | (北欧珍珠号) | |
[33:06] | It’s time. | 时候到了 |
[33:09] | Why are they making you do it? Why are you making her do this? | 他们为什么逼你这么做? 你为什么逼她这么做? |
[33:12] | – Why? – Dad, she’s not making me do anything. | – 为什么? – 爸,她没有逼我做任何事 |
[33:17] | – I chose this. – What am I gonna tell your mother? | – 我自己选择的 – 我要怎么告诉你妈妈呢? |
[33:21] | Tell her that for the first time in my life, I’m deciding my own fate. | 告诉她这是我人生当中第一次 自己决定我的命运 |
[33:27] | – She’ll understand that. – Yeah. | – 她会明白的 – 好 |
[33:33] | I love you, sweetheart. | 我爱你,亲爱的 |
[33:35] | I love you too, Dad. | 我也爱你,爸 |
[33:39] | I know the power of a father’s love. | 我明白父爱的力量 |
[33:41] | And I would die before I let anything happen to your daughter. | 我宁死也不会让你女儿出事的 |
[33:45] | Well, here’s hoping. | 但愿如此 |
[33:49] | So where you’re going, will you be able to e-mail or call? | 你要去的地方 有办法寄电子邮件或打电话吗? |
[33:53] | – I’ll see you again. – I know. | – 我们会再见的 – 我知道 |
[33:57] | I’ve learned this year that you always find your way home. | 今年我认识到 你总是会找到回家的路 |
[34:01] | I will always be here waiting. | 我永远会在这里等你 |
[34:05] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[34:08] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[34:11] | Oliver needs you. | 奥利佛需要你 |
[34:18] | And, hey… | 还有 |
[34:20] | I think that this would look good on you. | …我想这件你穿会很好看 |
[34:38] | It fits. | 很合身 |
[34:44] | – Bye, Dad. – Bye, sweetheart. | – 再见,爸 – 再见,亲爱的 |
[34:54] | About that jacket… | 关于那件夹克… |
[34:57] | don’t get any ideas. | …不要乱想些什么 |
[35:04] | I could really use a meeting. | 我真的需要去一趟互助会 |
[35:06] | Yeah, probably a good idea for the both of us. | 是啊,对我们两个可能都是好主意 |
[35:08] | Gotta pick up a little Pepto on the way. I’m feeling kind of weird. | 得顺路买点胃药 我觉得有点怪怪的 |
[35:12] | – Heh. Dad, she’ll be okay. – Yeah, I know she’ll be okay. | – 爸,她不会有事的 – 我知道她不会有事 |
[35:14] | But okay at what is what bothers me. Unh! | 但是困扰我的就是她那种没事 |
[35:17] | – Dad? – Unh. | 爸? |
[35:19] | Dad? | 爸? |
[35:21] | Oh, my God. Dad! Dad! | 天哪,爸!爸! |
[35:26] | I can’t get my breath. | 我呼吸不过来 |
[35:28] | – No. – I can’t breathe. | – 不要 – 我无法呼吸 |
[35:33] | Dad, stay with me! Daddy, Daddy, stay with me! | 爸,保持清醒! 爸爸,爸爸,保持清醒! |
[35:37] | Hello! I need an ambulance. | 喂!我需要救护车 |
[35:39] | My father’s S.C.P.D. Yes. Now! | 我爸爸是史特林市警察 对,马上! |
[35:42] | Daddy, stay with me. Dad? | 爹地,保持清醒,爸? |
[35:45] | Thea? | 蒂雅? |
[35:47] | Thea. | 蒂雅 |
[36:04] | Roy, I’m sorry. | 罗伊,很抱歉 |
[36:08] | I made a mistake. | 我犯了一个错 |
[36:10] | I thought I could still be with you. | 我以为我还可以跟你在一起 |
[36:13] | I thought I could still be Thea Queen. | 我以为我还可以当蒂雅昆恩 |
[36:16] | But Thea Queen was trusting. | 但是蒂雅昆恩太轻信他人 |
[36:19] | And I don’t trust you. | 而我不信任你 |
[36:21] | Or anyone. Not anymore. | 或是任何人,再也不会了 |
[36:25] | Thea Queen was also weak, and no matter what it takes, I will be strong. | 蒂雅昆恩也很软弱 无论代价为何,我都会坚强起来 |
[36:32] | Don’t try to find me. | 不要来找我 |
[36:34] | You won’t. | 你找不到的 |
[36:35] | Even I don’t know where I’m going. | 即使我不知道我要去哪里 |
[36:38] | I only know one thing. | 我只知道一件事 |
[36:40] | I am never coming back. | 我再也不会回来了 |
[37:04] | Where am I? | 这里是哪里? |
[37:08] | As far away from the world as I could get you. | 我所能找到离世界最遥远的地方 |
[37:11] | Where you can’t hurt anyone ever again. | 在这里你无法再伤害任何人 |
[37:15] | That’s your weakness, kid. | 这就是你的弱点,小子 |
[37:18] | You don’t have the guts to kill me. | 你没有胆量杀我 |
[37:21] | No. | 不 |
[37:23] | I have the strength to let you live. | 我有勇气让你活着 |
[37:26] | Oh, you’re a killer. | 你是一名杀手 |
[37:29] | I know. I created you. | 我知道,我造就了你 |
[37:33] | You’ve killed plenty. | 你杀了很多人 |
[37:36] | Yes, I have. | 是的,没错 |
[37:39] | You helped turn me into a killer when I needed to be one. | 你在我需要的时候 把我变成一名杀手 |
[37:43] | And I’m alive today because of you. | 因为你,我今天还活着 |
[37:47] | I made it home because of you. | 因为你,我才回得了家 |
[37:51] | And I got to see my family again. | 才能够再见到我的家人 |
[37:58] | But over the past year, I’ve needed to be more… | 但是过去几年来 我需要的不只是当杀手 |
[38:03] | and I faltered. | 而我动摇了 |
[38:08] | But then I stopped you… | 但后来我阻止了你 |
[38:11] | without killing. | 而且没有杀你 |
[38:26] | You helped me become a hero, Slade. | 你帮助我成为一名英雄,史莱德 |
[38:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:40] | You think I won’t get out of here? | 你以为我离不开这里吗? |
[38:47] | You think I won’t kill those you care for? | 你以为我不会杀了 你在乎的那些人吗? |
[38:50] | No, I don’t, because you’re in purgatory. | 不,我不那么想,因为你身处炼狱 |
[38:53] | (阿戈斯,高级研究联合支援组织) | |
[38:58] | Well, I keep my promises, kid. | 我信守承诺,小子 |
[39:02] | I keep my promises! | 我信守承诺! |
[39:04] | I keep my promises. | 我信守承诺 |
[39:20] | Last time I didn’t notice it’s actually kind of beautiful here. | 上次来我没注意到 这里其实挺漂亮的 |
[39:24] | Don’t get me wrong. I’m counting down the seconds until we shove off Minefield Island. | 不要误会了,我在倒数计时 等不及离开这座地雷岛了 |
[39:29] | You think that’ll be enough to hold him? A.R.G.U.S.’ supermax? | 你认为那足以关住他吗? 阿戈斯的超级监狱? |
[39:33] | Him and anyone else we send here. | 他和被我们送来这里的其他人 |
[39:36] | This battle may be over, but there will be others. | 这场战役可能结束了 但是还有会其他战役 |
[39:38] | Starting with getting my family’s company back. | 先从夺回我家的公司开始 |
[39:41] | That’s not gonna be easy, since you’re poor now. | 那可不容易,因为你现在是穷人 |
[39:43] | You’re gonna have to get a job. | 你必须找份工作了 |
[39:45] | If Slade doesn’t scare you, that’s got to. | 如果史莱德吓不了你 找工作总该会吧 |
[39:48] | Do you know anyone hiring ex-billionaires with superior archery skills? | 你们认识有谁会雇用箭术高超的 前亿万富翁吗? |
[39:54] | Hey, why don’t I give you two a second? | 嘿,不如我 让你们两个单独谈一下 |
[40:02] | Well, you did it. | 你成功了 |
[40:04] | – I had help. – Yeah. | – 我有人帮忙 – 对 |
[40:08] | It was really smart, the way you outfoxed him. | 真的很聪明,你用计击败他 |
[40:12] | Talk about unthinkable. | 说到难以想像的事 |
[40:14] | You and me, I mean… | 我是指你跟我 |
[40:17] | when you told me you loved me, you had me fooled. | …当你说你爱我时 你把我给骗过去了 |
[40:20] | For a second I thought maybe you might have meant it. | 有那么一刻我以为 也许你可能是认真的 |
[40:26] | What you said. | 你所说的话 |
[40:30] | You really sold it. | 你很有说服力 |
[40:35] | We both did. | 我们两个都是 |
[40:42] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家吧 |
[40:49] | Dig, what was the news about you and Lyla? | 小狄,你跟丽庄有什么新闻? |
[40:52] | It can wait. | 不急着谈 |
[40:54] | – I’m flying. – Be my guest. | – 我来开飞机 – 请便 |
[40:56] | – I got one more question. – Wouldn’t be you if you didn’t. | – 我还有一个问题 – 没有问题的话就不是你了 |
[40:59] | If you spent five years on this island, when did you learn how to fly? | 如果你在这座岛上待了五年 你什么时候学会开飞机的? |
[41:37] | My name is Amanda Waller, Mr. Queen. | 我的名字叫亚曼达沃勒,昆恩先生 |
[41:40] | We have a lot to discuss. | 我们有很多事情要讨论 |
[41:49] | Welcome to Hong Kong. | 欢迎来到香港 |
[42:20] | Complex Chinese |