时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Previously on Arrow: | |
[00:03] | Tonight, we rise all as one and take back this city. | 今晚我们齐心协力,夺回这座城市 |
[00:07] | Slade’s got 20 guys just like him, and we have no way to stop him. | 史莱德有二十个像他那样的人 而我们没有办法阻止他 |
[00:10] | Mirakuru, we’re gonna use it to make a cure. | 米拉库鲁,我们要用它来制作解药 |
[00:13] | Slade promised me City Hall. And he delivered. | 史莱德答应给我市政厅 他做到了 |
[00:17] | I understand he made you a promise too. | 我知道他也给过你一个承诺 |
[00:19] | There is still one person who has to die. | 还有一个人必须死 |
[00:26] | – There’s too many of them. We can’t fight. – We’re not going to. | – 他们人数太多了,我们无法战斗 – 我们没有要打 |
[01:02] | Laurel? | 萝蕾尔? |
[01:10] | Laurel? | 萝蕾尔? |
[01:12] | Laurel! | 萝蕾尔! |
[01:18] | You killed me? | 你杀了我 |
[01:20] | Let me return the favor. | 让我来回敬你 |
[01:29] | – You can’t kill me. – You’re not invincible. | – 你杀不了我的 – 你并非无敌 |
[01:32] | Close enough. | 够接近了 |
[01:34] | Laurel! | 萝蕾尔! |
[01:36] | Oliver. | 奥利佛 |
[01:39] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[01:41] | The tunnel collapsed. | 隧道塌了 |
[01:44] | I’m trapped. | 我被困住了 |
[01:45] | And it’s… | 而且… |
[01:48] | It’s getting really hard to breathe. | 越来越难呼吸了 |
[01:51] | You are gonna be okay. | 你不会有事的 |
[01:53] | I need you to tell me everything that you see. | 我要你看到什么全都告诉我 |
[01:56] | Rocks, and water and… | 石头、水还有… |
[02:02] | And your bow. | 还有你的弓 |
[02:03] | Do you see my quiver? | 你有看到我的箭筒吗? |
[02:05] | No. | 没有 |
[02:08] | Wait. Yeah. Yes, I have it. I have it. | 等等,有,我拿到了,我拿到了 |
[02:12] | – How many arrows are in it? – There’s a bunch of them. | – 里头有几支箭? – 有很多支 |
[02:15] | There should be one with a metallic head that’s bigger than the rest of them. You see it? | 里头应该有一支金属箭头的 比其他的大支,看到了吗? |
[02:20] | Why do I need this? | 我为什么需要这个? |
[02:24] | Because it’s an explosive arrow. | 因为那支是爆破箭 |
[02:28] | And you’re gonna fire it. | 你要发射那支箭 |
[02:39] | Do you wanna save me some time and energy… | 你要帮我省点时间跟精力 |
[02:42] | and tell me where I can find Felicity Smoak? | 告诉我上哪里找得到 菲莉西蒂史默克吗? |
[02:44] | I have been aching to put a bullet in her smug little face… | 我一直很想朝她那张 自鸣得意的小脸蚤开一枪 |
[02:49] | ever since the day… | 自从那天… |
[02:55] | Oh, I really thought the airbags were gonna go off. | 我还以为安全气囊会打开 |
[03:02] | Thanks for the help. Any word from Oliver? | 多谢帮忙,有奥利佛的消息吗? |
[03:07] | Dig? | 小狄? |
[03:10] | – What do you think? Hit her again? – Go, go, go! | – 你觉得呢?再投她一次吗? – 快走,快走,快走! |
[03:48] | (军火库,未经授权请勿进入) | |
[04:01] | Get down! Get down! | 趴下!趴下! |
[04:14] | (市政厅,市长办公室与地检着) | |
[04:16] | Reports are coming from all over. Starling General is preparing for casualties. | 全市各地都有报案 史特林综合医院准备接收伤息 |
[04:19] | – Power is out south of Harbor Boulevard. – Governor. | – 港湾大道以南停电 – 州长 |
[04:22] | Governor. Sending in the National Guard at this point will only cause mass hysteria. | 州长,此时派出国民警卫队 只会造成集体恐慌 |
[04:27] | Trust me and my police force. We have this situation under control. | 相信我和我的警力 情况在我们的控制之中 |
[04:31] | – Mr. Mayor. – DA Spencer. | – 市长先生 – 史宾赛检察官 |
[04:34] | What is going on? There are men in masks tearing through the city. | 怎么一回事? 有一群戴面具的男人在破坏城市 |
[04:38] | I know. We’re doing everything we can. The S.C.P.D. have mobilized. | 我知道,我们正在尽全力阻止 史特林市警局已经出动了 |
[04:41] | No. The police force, they’re not equipped to handle this. | 不,警方他们没有能力处理这件事 |
[04:44] | You don’t understand. I have never seen anything like this before. | 你不明白 我以前从没看过像这样的事 |
[04:47] | These men in masks, it’s… It’s like they’re not human. | 这些戴面具的男人,仿佛 仿佛他们不是人类 |
[04:51] | Not human? Kate, do you even hear yourself? | 不是人类? 凯特,你有听到自己在说什么吗? |
[04:55] | I know you’re scared but you need to pull yourself together. | 我知道你害怕 但是你得振作一点 |
[04:58] | Starling City needs both of us thinking clearly right now. | 史特林市现在需要我们两人 都能清楚思考 |
[05:01] | How are you so calm? | 你怎么这么冷静? |
[05:03] | Officials are urging all citizens to stay inside… | 官方呼吁所有市民待在室内 |
[05:06] | and off the streets. | (史特林市陷入混乱) |
[05:08] | Because I know we’re going to get through this. | 因为我知道 我们会度过这一关的 |
[05:10] | And when we do, Starling City will be stronger and better for it. | 到时候,史特林市 会变得更强盛、更美好 |
[05:14] | Can I count on you? | 我可以指望你吗? |
[05:16] | I need you with me on this. | 我需要你和我携手努力 |
[05:20] | – Mm-hm. – Good. | 很好 |
[05:21] | Then let’s save the city together. | 那么我们一起拯救这座城市 |
[05:28] | Are you far enough away from the debris to avoid the blast? | 你站得离石堆够远 能避免被炸到吗? |
[05:32] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:34] | What if I can’t shoot that far? | 万一我射不了那么远怎么办? |
[05:36] | The bow is a hybrid compound. It’s gonna do all the work for you. | 那把弓是复合材质 它会帮你省力的 |
[05:39] | All I need you to do… | 我只需要你 |
[05:42] | is just aim at the middle of the debris. | …瞄准石堆中间 |
[05:44] | Take a deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[05:47] | Center your feet. | 站稳脚步 |
[05:49] | Left hand on the bow. | 左手持弓 |
[05:51] | Place the arrow on the drawstring. | 把箭放到弓弦上 |
[05:54] | Okay, okay, okay. | 我行的,我行的,我行的 |
[05:57] | All right? | 好了吗? |
[05:59] | I want you to pull back on the drawstring… | 我要你拉开弓弦 |
[06:03] | and keep your left arm straight. | 左手臂打直 |
[06:07] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[06:08] | I’m gonna count to three… | 我会数到三… |
[06:11] | and then you just let go. | …然后你就放开 |
[06:12] | You can do this. | 你办得到的 |
[06:18] | One, two… | 一、二… |
[06:23] | three. | …三 |
[06:46] | Nice shot. | 射得好 |
[06:54] | – Dig, are you there? – Go, go! | – 小狄,你在吗? – 走,快走! |
[06:56] | Yeah, Oliver, we hear you. | 在,奥利佛,我们听到了 |
[06:57] | We’re coming up. | 我们要上去了 |
[07:07] | Sara’s gone. | 莎拉不见了 |
[07:08] | Slade must have taken her. | 史莱德一定抓走她了 |
[07:13] | – What’s that? – It’s sonar. | – 那是什么? – 是声纳 |
[07:15] | I was monitoring the Amazo. | 我在监测亚马车号 |
[07:18] | She’s moving. | 它在移动 |
[07:23] | We have one torpedo left, right? | 我们还剩下一颗鱼雷,对吧? |
[07:26] | Can you rig it to fire in a straight line? | 你能够让它直线发射吗? |
[07:29] | I’m discovering capacity to do many things I never thought I would do. | 我发现我有能力去做许多 我从未想过我会做的事 |
[07:35] | I need you to get the sub close enough to the freighter that I can swim over. | 我要你把潜艇开到离货轮够近 让我能游泳过去 |
[07:43] | Well, then what do you need torpedo for? | 那么你要鱼雷做什么? |
[07:47] | If Sara and I aren’t back in an hour… | 如果莎拉和我一小时内没有回来 |
[07:51] | you’re gonna sink the Amazo. | 你要击沉亚马车号 |
[08:02] | Freeze. | 不准动 |
[08:29] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[08:36] | I’m her father. | 我是她父亲 |
[08:42] | 剧名:怒火街头 | |
[08:46] | – Dad. – Laurel. Oh, thank God. | – 爸 – 萝蕾尔,谢天谢地 |
[08:49] | Are you safe? | 你安全吗? |
[08:50] | I am now. I’m with the Arrow. | 现在安全了,我在绿箭侠旁边 主演:史蒂芬阿米尔 |
[08:53] | Well, that’s… That’s good. | 那…那就好 主演:凯蒂卡西迪 |
[08:56] | Now, listen, something tells me he’s got work to do. | 听好了,我想他还有事情要做 主演:大卫兰姆西 |
[08:59] | – I want you off the streets. – Yeah. | – 我要你离开街上 – 好 |
[09:01] | Laurel, please, keep low. Keep out of sight. | 萝蕾尔,拜托 不要被看到 |
[09:04] | Dad, I know. You don’t have to worry about me. | 爸,我知道,你用不着…担心我 主演:薇拉贺兰德 |
[09:13] | 主演:爱蜜莉贝特李察 | |
[09:18] | – You okay? – Yeah. | – 你没事吧? – 没事 |
[09:22] | – You? – Isabel attacked Dig so I hit her with the van. | – 你呢? – 伊莎贝尔攻击小狄,所以我开车投她 |
[09:25] | Slade’s army. | 史莱德的军队 |
[09:26] | – He has at least 50 men out there, all like him. – They’re everywhere. | – 他派出至少五十人,全像他那样 – 他们无所不在 |
[09:30] | – We need to stop them. – We might have a way. | – 我们必须阻止他们 – 我们可能有个方法 |
[09:33] | S.T.A.R. Labs called. They have a cure. | 新星实验室刚打来,他们有解药了 |
[09:35] | There’s a courier en route. | 快递正在路上 主演:柯尔顿海恩斯 |
[09:37] | Where is it? | 到哪了? 主演:柯尔顿海恩斯 |
[09:42] | (新星) | |
[09:51] | – Hello? | 喂? |
[09:52] | – Hey, it’s Felicity Smoak. Where are you? | 我是菲莉西蒂史默克,你在哪里? 主演:曼奴班奈特 |
[09:54] | Fourth Street, I think. | 我精是第四街 |
[09:56] | I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道发生什么事了 |
[09:58] | Some guy in a hockey mask came out of nowhere and attacked my car. | 有个戴曲棍球面具的家伙突然冒出来 攻击我的车 |
[10:00] | Please help me. | 拜托帮帮我 主演:保罗布莱克索恩 |
[10:02] | – Stay where you are. | 待在原地 主演:保罗布莱克索恩 |
[10:03] | – I don’t think I could move if I wanted to. | 我想就算我想动也动不了 |
[10:05] | I think my leg’s broken. | 我想我的腿断了 |
[10:06] | – You should go. – Laurel, I’m not leaving you out here. | – 你该走了 – 萝蕾尔,我不会把你丢在这里 |
[10:09] | The precinct is in the other direction. I’ll be fine. | 警察局在另一个方向 我不会有事 |
[10:12] | Laurel, no. | 萝蕾尔,不 |
[10:14] | I don’t need you right now. | 我现在不需要你 |
[10:16] | Everyone else does. | 其他人需要你 |
[10:19] | So go. | 所以去吧 |
[10:23] | Go save the city. | 去拯救城市 |
[10:27] | Hey, are you still there? | 嘿,你还在吗? |
[10:30] | Yeah, I’m here. I pinged your phone. | 我还在,我定位了你的手机 |
[10:32] | We’re on our way. | 我们马上过去 |
[10:35] | Please, hurry. | 请快一点 |
[10:37] | Find him. | 找到他 |
[10:54] | In the last five minutes, S.C.P.D. has had over 200 reports of masked men attacking the city. | 在过去五分钟,警局接到超过两百件 蒙面人攻击城市的报案 |
[11:01] | I should’ve gone with Laurel. Made sure she got to the precinct. | 我应该陪萝蕾尔过去的 确保她抵达警局 |
[11:04] | She’ll be with her father. She’ll be fine. She will, Oliver. | 她会在她爸爸身边,她不会有事 不会有事的,奥利佛 |
[11:16] | All right, | 好 制片:温蒂梅利寇 |
[11:18] | we are 10 meters away from the freighter. | 我们离货轮十公尺远 制片:JP芬恩 |
[11:22] | Still, this is sumashedshiy crazy. | 尽管如此,这太疯狂了 制片:陶德彼特森 |
[11:24] | You cannot even be certain that Wilson has her. | 你甚至无法确定威尔森抓走她 |
[11:27] | You’re a good man, Anatoli. | 你是个好人,安纳托利 |
[11:29] | If this is goodbye, be safe. | 如果这是永别,保重 |
[11:31] | – I will see you soon. You and Sara. – I meant what I said. | – 我们很快再见,你和莎拉 – 我说的话是认真的 |
[11:35] | If we’re not back in an hour, sink the freighter and get home. | 如果我们一小时内没回来 击沉货轮然后自己回家 |
[11:39] | I think maybe I prefer Bahamas. | 我想我可能比较想去巴哈马群岛 |
[11:43] | Oliver. | 奥利佛 |
[11:47] | I don’t know if we will see each other again. | 我不知道我们会不会再见到彼此 |
[11:49] | But know that you have made friend for life. | 但是要知道你交了个一辈子的朋友 |
[11:51] | If there is anything you need, it does not matter what… | 如果你有任何需要 无论是什么 |
[11:56] | you have only to ask. | 你尽管开口 |
[12:04] | Prochnost, my friend. | (俄语)坚持下去,我的朋友 |
[12:07] | I also teach you to speak Russian. | 我还要教你说俄语 |
[12:12] | Crazy… | 疯了 |
[12:17] | Listen up. We’re gonna establish a perimeter with checkpoints. | 听好了,我们要拉出 有检查站的警戒范围 |
[12:21] | – Create a safe zone. – Who are these guys? | – 创造一个安全区 – 这些家伙是什么人? |
[12:23] | These guys are the enemy. | 这些家伙是敌人 编剧:杰克柯怕恩,班索科罗斯基 |
[12:26] | They’re attacking innocents at random, creating mayhem and chaos. | 他们随机攻击无辜百姓 制造伤害和混乱 |
[12:29] | – We need to put them down. – Lieutenant. | – 我们必须打倒他们 – 小队长 |
[12:31] | – Now! – Listen, these guys, | – 马上! – 听我说,这些家伙… |
[12:32] | have you seen them? Huh? | 你看过这些家伙了吗? 导演:尼克柯帕斯 |
[12:33] | They do not go down. | 他们是打不倒的 导演:尼克柯帕斯 |
[12:35] | We gotta call in the National Guard. | 我们得把国民警卫队叫来 |
[12:37] | That’s a call for the mayor. And he hasn’t made that yet. | 那是市长的决定 他还没做出那个决定 |
[12:39] | And he won’t. | 他不会那么做 |
[12:41] | Mayor Blood let this happen. | 布拉德市长放任这件事发生 |
[12:44] | – What? – Trust me. | – 什么? – 相信我 |
[12:47] | Blood’s behind this. | 布拉德是幕后黑手 |
[12:49] | Look, even if I believe you, I don’t have that kind of authority. | 就算我相信你 我也没有那种权力 |
[12:53] | Well, in an emergency, the chief of police does, so get him on the line. | 在紧急情况下 警察局长有权,所以跟他通电话 |
[12:56] | The chief’s dead. | 局长死了 |
[13:01] | Well, there’s only one more guy we could call. | 那就,我们只剩下一个人能找了 |
[13:05] | You’re not gonna like it. | 你不会喜欢的 |
[13:09] | – The vigilante. – The Arrow. | – 私刑者 – 绿箭侠 |
[13:15] | Lieutenant, I know he’s breaking the law. But what we’re up against is not about the law. | 小队长,我知道他违反法律 但我们面临的状况无关法律 |
[13:19] | It’s about survival. We got masks tearing our city to pieces. | 事关生存 有蒙面人在摧毁我们的城市 |
[13:23] | And we’re gonna need a mask to stop them. | 我们也需要蒙面人来阻止他们 |
[13:32] | Make the call. | 打电话吧 |
[13:35] | – Okay, let’s do it. – One more thing. | – 好,行动 – 还有一件事 |
[13:38] | You know more about what’s going on over everyone else I got. | 你比我手下的其他人更了解情势 |
[13:42] | I need you making decisions and leading these men. | 我需要你来下决定,率领这些人 |
[13:45] | Detective. | 警探 |
[14:02] | No! | 不 |
[14:06] | Follow me. I can get you to safety. | 跟我来,我能带你到安全处 |
[14:19] | Sara. | 莎拉 |
[14:29] | We lost contact with our reporter on the streets. | 我们跟我们在街上的记者失去联系 |
[14:32] | But we have over two dozen confirmed sightings… | 但我们有超过二十多名目击者证实 |
[14:35] | of masked men attacking numerous municipal locations. | 蒙面男子正在攻击多处市政机关 |
[14:38] | Officials are asking that you stay indoors while they try to get… | 官方要求你们待在室内 他们试着… |
[14:54] | Wait. Stop. | 等等,住手 |
[14:55] | – No, no, no. – Enough! | – 不,不,不 – 够了 |
[14:57] | – This isn’t part of the plan. – Sebastian? | – 这不在计划之中 – 塞巴斯帝安? |
[15:00] | I am mayor of Starling City and I order you to let her go. | 我是史特林市市长 我命令你放开她 |
[15:08] | No. | 不 |
[15:09] | I don’t take orders from you. | 我不听命于你 |
[15:20] | No. | 不… |
[15:24] | Let’s go. Come on! | 我们走,来吧! |
[15:30] | Any word from Thea? | 有蒂雅的消息吗? |
[15:32] | Is she safe? | 她平安无事吗? |
[15:34] | She decided to leave Starling before the attack started. | 她在攻击开始之前 决定离开史特林市 |
[15:37] | Just over two miles to the bridge and the courier. | 离大桥和快递只剩两哩多了 |
[15:40] | It’s for you. | 是找你的 |
[15:44] | What is it, detective? | 什么事,警探? |
[15:45] | – How can we help? – We? | – 我们能帮上什么忙? – 我们? |
[15:48] | Starling City Police is standing with you on this one. | 史特林市警局这次站在你那边 |
[15:50] | We need help containing the soldiers. | 我们需要帮忙遏制这些士兵 |
[15:53] | We’re working something and it may stop them, but we need more time. | 我们可能有办法阻止他们 但我们需要更多时间 |
[15:56] | We can do that. Whatever you’re doing, good luck. | 这我们办得到 无论你在做什么,祝你好运 |
[16:00] | For all our sakes. | 为了我们大家好 |
[16:06] | This is the street that feeds into the bridge. | 这是通往大桥的唯一一条路 |
[16:13] | Floor it. | 冲过去 |
[16:25] | Hold on! | 坐稳了! |
[16:52] | Dig? | 小狄? |
[16:55] | – Diggle? – Yeah, yeah. | – 狄戈? – 在这,在这 |
[16:58] | – Ah. Yeah. – Is she breathing? | – 在这 – 她有呼吸吗? |
[17:01] | Felicity? Yeah, yeah. | – 菲莉西蒂 – 有,有 |
[17:03] | – We have to get out of here. – Yeah, I’m on it. | – 那我们必须离开这里 – 好,我在动作了 |
[18:01] | Thea. | 蒂雅 |
[18:03] | I’m not here to hurt you. | 我不是来伤害你的 |
[18:06] | Why should I believe you? | 我为什么要相信你? |
[18:10] | You’re a murderer. | 你是杀人凶手 |
[18:12] | A terrorist and psychopath. | 恐怖份子和精神变态 |
[18:15] | I don’t expect you to understand what I’ve done. | 我不指望你明白我所做的事 |
[18:17] | Not now. | 不是现在 |
[18:19] | Not without more time to explain. | 这需要更多时间来解释 |
[18:23] | How are you even alive? | 你怎么可能还活着? |
[18:27] | – Why are you here? – I heard what happened to your mother. | – 你为什么来这里? – 我听说你母亲发生了什么事 |
[18:30] | I needed to make sure you were all right. | 我必须确保你平安无事 |
[18:33] | I needed to see my daughter. | 我需要见见我的女儿 |
[18:35] | I am not your daughter. | 我不是你的女儿 |
[18:39] | You’re nothing to me. | 你对我来说什么都不是 |
[18:41] | And I want nothing from you. Do you understand? | 我不要跟你有任何瓜葛 你明白了吗? |
[18:44] | Yes. But right now, you need my help. | 明白,但现在你需要我的帮助 |
[18:50] | My protection. You have no idea, Thea, how dangerous it is out there. | 我的保护,蒂雅 你不知道外面有多么危险 |
[18:54] | The city is falling. At least let me take you to safety. | 城市正在沦陷 至少让我带你到安全的地方 |
[19:15] | They say Nero sang… | 传说尼禄看着罗马大火… |
[19:17] | as he watched Rome burn. | …高声欢唱 |
[19:19] | Now I understand why. | 现在我明白为什么了 |
[19:24] | If only Shado were here to witness this. | 要是珊朵能在这见证这一刻就好了 |
[19:30] | – Who’s Shado? – What the hell is going on? | – 珊朵是谁? – 这到底是怎么回事? |
[19:33] | One of your juiced-up jackboots just killed my entire office staff… | 你的一个打了禁药的士兵 杀光了我整个办公室员工 |
[19:36] | and snapped the district-attorney’s neck. | 还扭断地区检察官的脖子 |
[19:39] | – And? – “And”? | – 然后呢? “然后呢”? |
[19:41] | And I never agreed to this. | 我没有同意让这种事发生 |
[19:44] | – You were supposed to call off your dogs. – That was your plan, Mr. Blood, not mine. | – 你应该要把你的走狗叫回来 – 那是你的计划,布拉德,不是我的 |
[19:50] | We had a deal. | 我们说好的 |
[19:56] | And do you feel that I’ve not lived up to my end of it? | 你觉得我没有实践我的诺言吗? |
[20:03] | Those are innocent people. | 那些是无辜的百姓 |
[20:05] | Dying out there. | 横尸街头 |
[20:07] | – You do not need to kill them. – Yes, I do! | – 你没有必要杀了他们 – 我有必要! |
[20:11] | I made a promise to someone once, and I will uphold it. | 我曾经对某个人承诺过 我会坚守承诺 |
[20:19] | So this really is all about you just trying to hurt Oliver Queen. | 所以这一切你真的只是为了 试着伤害奥利佛昆恩 |
[20:25] | I vowed to him that I would take away everything… | 我对他发誓 我会夺走他所爱的一切… |
[20:29] | and everyone he loves. | …他爱的每一个人 |
[20:34] | – And he loves this city. – But this city… | – 他热爱这座城市 – 但是这座城市… |
[20:38] | it’s mine too. | …它也是我的 |
[20:40] | Not anymore. | 再也不是了 |
[20:42] | As of tomorrow night, it’ll be nothing but rubble, ash and death. | 到了明天晚上 它就只剩下瓦砾、灰烬和死亡 |
[20:48] | A land only good for one thing. | 一块只适合一样东西的土地 |
[20:54] | Graves. | 坟墓 |
[21:17] | Sara. | 莎拉 |
[21:20] | Where have you been? | 你跑到哪去了? |
[21:23] | It doesn’t matter. | 不重要 |
[21:25] | Why did you come back? | 你为什么回来? |
[21:27] | I don’t know. There isn’t anything here for me. | 我不知道 这里没有属于我的东西了 |
[21:34] | Your family’s here. | 你的家人在这里 |
[21:45] | You don’t know, Laurel, about me. | 萝蕾尔,你不了解我 |
[21:49] | About who I am and who I’ve become. | 不知道我是谁,我成了什么样的人 |
[21:53] | I know you’re a hero. | 我知道你是英雄 |
[21:55] | I’m not a hero, Laurel. | 我不是英雄,萝蕾尔 |
[21:59] | I am the furthest thing from it. | 我差得远了 |
[22:03] | I am Ta-er Al-Sahfer. That was my new name. | 我是塔伊拉莎法,那是我的新名字 |
[22:07] | Because the woman that I was… | 因为以前的那个我… |
[22:10] | the girl that I was… | …以前的那个女孩… |
[22:14] | was gone. | …已经死了 |
[22:17] | I’m not gonna pretend that I’ve been through anything that you have. | 我不会假装我跟你有过 同样的经历 |
[22:22] | One thing that I’ve learned in the past year is that these things… | 过去一年来我学到的一件事 就是这些事情… |
[22:29] | they don’t break us. | …它们不会击垮我们 |
[22:32] | They make us who we are. | 它们造就现在的我们 |
[22:35] | And what I am… | 而现在的我… |
[22:39] | is irredeemable. | …已经无法救赎了 |
[22:41] | What was that word you said before? | 你先前说的那名字是什么? |
[22:43] | Ta-er Al-Sahfer. | 塔伊拉莎法 |
[22:47] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思? |
[22:53] | It means “the Canary.” | 意思是“金丝雀” |
[22:57] | If you’re so far gone… | 如果你真的已经无法回头… |
[23:00] | and so irredeemable… | …真的无法救赎了… |
[23:07] | then why would they know you by such a beautiful name? | …那么你为什么还会有 这么美的名字呢? |
[23:42] | Ollie. Ollie. Ollie. Thank God. | 奥利 利…谢天谢地 ,奥利… Ollie. Ollie. Ollie. |
[23:48] | – Come with me. – Okay. | – 跟我来 – 好 |
[23:49] | All right. Stay with me. | 好,待在我身边 |
[23:52] | The sub is right alongside the freighter. You just need to swim. Okay? | 潜艇就在货轮旁边 你只需要游过去,好吗? |
[23:55] | Okay. What are you doing? | 好,你在做什么? |
[23:58] | – I can’t leave yet. – Ollie, come on. | – 我还不能离开 – 奥利,走吧 |
[24:01] | – The cure. – No. | – 解药 – 不 |
[24:03] | I can’t… I can’t leave Slade behind. | 我不能…我不能丢下史莱德 |
[24:05] | I’m not just gonna… Not just gonna write him off. | 我不要就这样… 不要就这样放弃他 |
[24:08] | We injected him with the Mirakuru, but it was me, all right? | 我们给他注射米拉库鲁 但事出于我,好吗? |
[24:12] | I chose you over Shado. | 我选择你而不是珊朵 |
[24:14] | Ollie, I just wanna go home. | 奥利,我只想要回家 |
[24:17] | I just wanna see my family, Ollie. Please, I don’t wanna die. Please, Ollie. | 我只想要见我的家人,奥利 拜托,我不想死,拜托,奥利 |
[24:21] | Come on, please. | 走吧,拜托 |
[24:25] | I need to do this. I need to save my friend. | 我必须这么做,我要救我的朋友 |
[24:28] | I need to at least try. | 我至少要试试看 |
[24:35] | Get to the sub. | 回到潜艇上 |
[24:36] | Get safe. | 小心安全 |
[24:40] | Not without you. | 我不要丢下你 |
[24:43] | – Sara. – Come on. | – 莎拉 – 来吧 |
[24:49] | It’s Dad. | 爸打来的 |
[24:52] | – Hello? – Laurel, baby, where are you? | – 萝蕾尔 你在哪里? |
[24:54] | 55th and Alfred. There are a few roadblocks. | 五十五街和艾佛烈卫路口 这边有几个路障 |
[24:57] | – But you’re okay? – Yeah. Sara’s with me. | – 但是你没事吧? – 没事,莎拉在我旁边 |
[25:00] | Uh, right. Okay. Listen. Stay there. Both of you. I’m on my way. | 好,好的,听好,你们两个 都待在那里,我马上过去 |
[25:05] | – I can walk now. – Where is he? | – 我能自己走 – 他在哪里? |
[25:08] | His cell-phone GPS says he should be within a 500-foot radius. | 他的手机定位系统显示 他应该在五百尺半径范围内 |
[25:12] | I’ll Call him. | 我打给他 |
[25:15] | – Hey. Where are you? – We’re here. Where are you? | – 嘿,你们在哪里? – 我们到了,你在哪里? |
[25:18] | – Honk your horn. – Cool. Hold on. | – 按喇叭 – 好,稍等一下 |
[25:22] | Wait, I can see your feet. | 等等,我看得到你们的脚 |
[25:25] | You’re right outside my car. | 你们就在我的车子外面 |
[25:28] | That’s not us. | 那不是我们 |
[25:44] | Oh, no. | 糟了 |
[25:47] | It’s gone. | 不见了 |
[25:56] | The situation has intensified as officials struggle to contain… | 情况越演越烈,官方难以遏制… |
[26:00] | (史特林市情势恶化) | |
[26:01] | this historic assault gripping our city. | …这场�N住我们城市的 历史性袭击事件 |
[26:03] | Mr. Wilson. Is this what you’re looking for? | 威尔森先生,这是你在找的东西吗? |
[26:14] | Yes, it is. | 是的,就是它 |
[26:27] | We just got off the phone with Cisco at S.T.A.R. Labs. | 我们刚刚跟新星实验室的西斯可 通过电话 |
[26:31] | The cure they sent us was all they had. They used all the Mirakuru we gave them. | 解药只有他们送来给我们的那批 我们给他们的米拉库鲁全用光了 |
[26:34] | So they can’t make more. | 所以他们无法制造解药了 |
[26:38] | We can’t stop Slade’s men without the cure. | 没有解药我们无法阻止史莱德的手下 |
[26:40] | – We’ll find another way. – There is no other way. | – 我们会找到别的办法 – 没有别的办法了 |
[26:44] | Foundry’s been compromised. We need to get Roy out of there. | 铸造岩被攻破了 我们必须带罗伊离开那里 |
[26:48] | I’m on it. | 我这就过去 |
[26:56] | I didn’t know, Felicity. | 我并不知道,菲莉西蒂 |
[26:58] | Five years ago, I was a completely different person, and I had… | 五年前的我和现在完全不同 我以前… |
[27:03] | no idea that something like this was even… | …并不知道像这样的事… |
[27:08] | possible. I couldn’t have imagined. | …有可能会发生,我无法想像 |
[27:11] | When you and Diggle brought me back to Starling City… | 当你和狄戈带我回史特林市 |
[27:15] | I made a vow to myself that I would never let anything… | 我对自己发誓 绝对不会让像“任务”那样的事… |
[27:18] | like the Undertaking happen again. | …再一次发生 |
[27:20] | – What’s happening now is not your fault. – Yes, it is. | – 现在发生的事不是你的错 – 是我的错 |
[27:26] | I have failed this city. | 我辜负了这座城市 |
[27:30] | Yao Fei. | 姚飞 |
[27:32] | Shado. Tommy. My father. My mother. | 珊朵、汤米、我父亲、我母亲 |
[27:39] | All that I have ever wanted to do is honor those people. | 我想做的只有向那些人致敬 |
[27:44] | You honor the dead by fighting. | 你藉由奋战向死者致敬 |
[27:48] | And you are not done fighting. | 你还没有停止奋战 |
[27:52] | Malcolm Merlyn. The Count. | 麦尔坎莫林、伯爵 |
[27:55] | The Clock King. The Triad. Everyone who has tried to hurt this city… | 时钟王、三合会 每个试着伤害这座城市的人… |
[27:59] | you stopped them. | …你都阻止了他们 |
[28:03] | And you will stop Slade. | 你也会阻止史莱德 |
[28:06] | – I don’t know how. – Neither do I. | – 我不知道怎么做 – 我也不知道 |
[28:08] | But I do know two things. | 但是我知道两件事 |
[28:13] | You are not alone. | 你不是一个人 |
[28:18] | And I believe in you. | 还有我相信你 |
[28:32] | Where’s Dad? He should be here by now. | 爸在哪里?他应该早就到了 |
[28:35] | We should get to a better vantage point. | 我们应该找个更有利的位置 |
[28:37] | Please, anybody! | 来人啊! |
[28:40] | – Please help! – Stay here. | – 请帮帮忙! – 待在这里 |
[28:43] | No! | 不! |
[28:45] | Someone help! | 谁来帮帮忙! |
[28:47] | Please help! | 请帮帮忙! |
[28:49] | Someone help! Please! | 谁来帮帮忙!拜托! |
[28:53] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[28:54] | My daughter is still inside. I couldn’t get to her. | 我女儿还在里面 我没办法接近她 |
[28:58] | – Aah! – Don’t. It’s too dangerous. | 不要,太危险了 |
[29:02] | – Laurel. – Dad. | – 罗蕾尔 – 爸 |
[29:03] | – Are you hurt? – No, I’m fine. | – 你有受伤吗? – 没有,我很好 |
[29:06] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[29:09] | Dad… Watch out Dad. Dad. | 爸…小心,爸 |
[29:13] | Delta Charlie 52 to Central. Copy. | DC52呼叫中心,请回答 |
[29:17] | Delta Charlie 52 to Central. Copy. | DC52呼叫中心,请回答 |
[29:19] | Delta Charlie 52 to Central. Please copy me now. | DC52呼叫中心 请马上回答我 |
[29:25] | – Delta Charlie 52 to Central… – Dad. Dad. | – DC52呼叫中心… – 爸,爸 |
[29:36] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[29:38] | She’s fine. | 她没事 |
[29:43] | Right here. Here you go, your daughter. | 就在这里,来,你的女儿 |
[29:51] | Who was that? | 那个人是谁? |
[29:55] | That’s the Canary. | 她是金丝雀 |
[29:57] | Thea, please. Come with me. | 蒂雅,拜托,跟我来 |
[29:59] | I don’t want anything to do with you. | 我不要跟你有任何关系 |
[30:03] | I don’t even see you. | 我连看都不想看到你 |
[30:07] | Stay behind me. | 待在我后面 |
[30:27] | You’re out of arrows. | 你没有箭了 |
[30:30] | You’re not. | 你身上还有 |
[30:45] | Oliver. | 奥利佛 |
[30:47] | This is your phone. | 这是你的手机 |
[30:51] | (布拉德来电) | |
[30:59] | – What do you want? – The same thing you do, Oliver. | – 你想干嘛? – 跟你想要的一样,奥利佛 |
[31:01] | – To save this city before it’s too late. – It’s already too late. | – 趁一切太迟之前拯救这座城市 – 已经太迟了 |
[31:05] | You were right about Slade Wilson. | 史莱德威尔森的事你说得对 |
[31:07] | I should have listened to you. | 我应该听你的话 |
[31:10] | – But I’m here now and I can help you. – Why should I trust you? | – 但现在我听进去了,我可以帮你 – 我为什么要相信你? |
[31:13] | Because, Oliver, I have the Mirakuru cure. | 因为呢,奥利佛 我有米拉库鲁的解药 |
[31:27] | How much venom do we have to keep him under? | 我们还有多少毒液 能让他保持昏迷? |
[31:30] | Two hours, maybe. | 也许两个小时 |
[31:32] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[31:34] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[31:35] | I need you to stay with Roy. | 我需要你陪着罗伊 |
[31:38] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:42] | Oliver. John. | 奥利佛,约翰 |
[31:44] | Maybe this is obvious. Are we sure this isn’t a trap? | 也许这很明显 但我们确定这不是陷阱吗? |
[31:51] | – No. – I’m just saying… | – 不确定 – 我只是要说… |
[31:53] | if you guys don’t come back alive, I’m gonna be really pissed. | …要是你们不活着回来 我可是会非常火大 |
[32:25] | As a young boy, I was plagued by nightmares. | 我小的时候受恶梦所苦 |
[32:28] | Every night, I’d wake up in a cold sweat frightened and alone. | 每天晚上,我会冒着冷汗醒来 惊恐又孤独 |
[32:33] | It was my father’s face that haunted me. | 纠缠我的是我父亲的脸孔 |
[32:38] | And this is how I saw him. | 这是他在我眼中的样子 |
[32:41] | The embodiment of desperation and despair. | 绝望与无望的化身 |
[32:45] | I made this mask to conquer my fears. | 我做了这个面具来征服我的恐惧 |
[32:48] | And to remind myself why I fight… | 提醒我自己我为什么… |
[32:51] | every day… | …每天奋斗… |
[32:53] | to give this city’s most desperate a chance. | …给这座城市最绝望的人一次机会 |
[32:59] | All I’ve ever wanted to do was help people, Oliver. | 我想做的只是帮助人们,奥利佛 |
[33:02] | Help me believe. | 帮助我相信你 |
[33:06] | – Where’s the cure? – Slade Wilson will not rest… | – 解药在哪里? – 在兑现他对你的承诺之前 |
[33:09] | until he honors the promise that he made you. | 史莱德威尔森不会善罢干休 |
[33:13] | I won’t be so easy to kill once we level the playing field. | 一旦我们能公平交手 我没有那么轻易杀死 |
[33:16] | He’s not interested in killing you. | 他对杀你不感兴趣 |
[33:18] | Not until he’s taken away everything and everyone you love. | 至少要等到他夺走 你所爱的一切和每一个人 |
[33:22] | After he murdered my mother… | 在他杀了我母亲之后… |
[33:25] | he said one more person had to die. | …他说还有一个人必须死 |
[33:29] | Whoever you love the most. | 你最爱的那个人 |
[33:40] | I hope you can beat him with this. | 我希望你能用这个打败他 |
[33:44] | For all our sakes. | 为了我们大家好 |
[33:47] | And when this is over, I promise you, I will do everything in my power to rebuild Starling City. | 等这一切结束,我答应你 我会尽全力重建史特林市 |
[33:53] | And I won’t just make it what it was. I will make it better. | 我不只会让城市恢复原状 我会让它变得更好 |
[33:57] | – Like I always planned. – You really think… | – 如我计划的那样 – 你真的认为… |
[34:00] | after everything that’s happened… | …经历过这一切之后… |
[34:03] | after what you’ve done… | …在你做了那些事之后… |
[34:07] | that they’ll still let you be mayor? | …他们还会让你当市长吗? |
[34:09] | Why not? | 为什么不会? |
[34:12] | No one knows that I’ve done anything except try to save this city. | 没有人知道我做过什么 除了试着拯救这座城市 |
[34:15] | And if you tell anyone about my mask, I will tell them about yours. | 如果你向任何人提起我的面具 我会告诉他们你的面具 |
[34:21] | Do what you have to, Sebastian. | 做你该做的事,塞巴斯帝安 |
[34:31] | All right, sweetheart. I gotta get back to it. | 好了,亲爱的,我要回去了 |
[34:34] | Hey. You guys okay? | 嘿,你们没事吧? |
[34:37] | – Yeah. – Are you okay? | – 没事 – 你没事吧? |
[34:38] | You won’t believe it. | 真是难以置信 |
[34:40] | A blond in a mask ran out of a burning building with a kid in her arms. | 一个蒙面的金发女子从火场冲出来 怀里抱着一个孩子 |
[34:43] | It was the bravest thing I’ve ever seen. That woman’s a hero. | 那是我见过最勇敢的事 那个女人是英雄 |
[35:02] | You gave it to him, didn’t you? | 你把解药给了他,对不对? |
[35:06] | I did what I felt was necessary. | 我做我认为有必要的事 |
[35:11] | Don’t worry. I’ll tell Slade. | 别担心,我会告诉史莱德 |
[35:17] | Does he still have the cure? | 解药还在他手上吗? |
[35:20] | No. | 不在了 |
[35:22] | – Slade, you betrayed… – Goodbye, Mr. Blood. | – 史莱德,你背叛… – 永别了,布拉德先生 |
[35:29] | I loved this city. | 我爱这座城市 |
[35:55] | Why does every secret formula have to be color? | 为什么每个秘密配方 都要有颜色? |
[35:58] | What ever happened to good old-fashioned clear? | 传统的澄清无色到哪去了? |
[36:00] | – If we inject one of Slade’s soldiers… – According to S.T.A.R. Labs… | – 如果我们给史莱德的士兵注射… – 根据新星实验室… |
[36:03] | – it will counteract the effects. – Assuming they got the recipe right. | – 它会抵消作用 – 假设他们酩方正确的话 |
[36:15] | – We need to test it. – We can’t. | – 我们必须测试看看 – 不可以 |
[36:18] | – Treat Roy like some kind of lab rat? – Felicity. | – 把罗伊当白老鼠对待? – 菲莉西蒂 |
[36:20] | What if it doesn’t work? What if it kills him? | 万一没用怎么办? 万一害死他怎么办? |
[36:23] | – What if he wakes up and kills us? – We need to know. One way or the other. | – 万一他醒来然后杀了我们呢? – 我们必须知道,总要有个办法 |
[36:39] | – Go lock the other door. – Okay. | – 去锁另一扇门 – 好 |
[36:50] | So where does Ivo keep his safe? | 艾佛把保险箱放在哪里? |
[36:53] | It’s, uh, by his books. | 在他的书旁边 |
[37:03] | Oliver. | 奥利佛 |
[37:16] | What are you looking for, kid? | 你在找什么,小子? |
[37:20] | This? | 这个吗? |
[37:28] | Detective Lance. | 兰斯警探 |
[37:30] | Yeah. | 是 |
[37:33] | What’s going on? | 怎么了吗? |
[37:37] | What is it? | 什么事? |
[37:39] | We are watching live footage of an Army convoy… | 我们看到的是直播画面 一支军方车队抵达城市郊外 |
[37:41] | arriving on the outskirts of the city to restore order. | 要来恢复秩序 |
[37:45] | Looks like the cavalry’s here. Finally. | 看来救星终于来了 |
[37:48] | – Maybe. – What do you mean? | – 也许吧 – 什么意思? |
[37:51] | They’re taking up positions at bridges and tunnels. | 他们在占据桥梁和隧道的位置 |
[37:53] | Those are the only ways into the city. – Yeah. And the only ways out. | – 那些是入城的唯一通道 – 对,也是出城的唯一通道 |
[37:58] | A buddy in military intelligence once told me the Army isn’t always the Army. | 一个做军事情报的朋友曾经告诉我 军方并非总是军方 |
[38:02] | But it’s clearly the military. The trucks. The uniforms. | 但这很明显是军方 卡车、制服 |
[38:05] | Except the nearest Army base is 300 miles from here. | 只不过最近的军营离这里三百哩 |
[38:08] | So how could they mobilize to Starling City so fast? | 他们怎么能这么快就 动员到史特林市? |
[38:11] | Okay. So if that isn’t the Army, who the hell are they? | 好,如果那不是军方 那他们到底是谁? |
[38:36] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:51] | I can’t. | 我办不到 |
[38:58] | It’s Lance. | 兰斯打来的 |
[39:00] | – Detective. – You near him? | – 警探 – 你在他旁边吗? |
[39:02] | – Yes. – You near a TV? | – 对 – 你身边有电视吗? |
[39:04] | – Yes. – Turn it on. | – 有 – 打开电视 |
[39:11] | (军方抵达史特林市) | |
[39:25] | – How did you get this number? – Amanda. What are you doing? | – 你怎么有这支号码? – 亚曼达,你在做什么? |
[39:28] | Not sure what you mean, Oliver. | 不确定你指的是什么,奥利佛 |
[39:30] | Amanda, the troops taking up position at the city’s exits, they’re not Army. | 亚曼达,军队占据了城市的出口 他们不是军方 |
[39:33] | They’re A.R.G.U.S. Those are your men. So you tell me what you’re up to. | 他们是阿戈斯,那些是你的人 所以你告诉我你在打什么主意 |
[39:39] | Amanda. | 亚曼达 |
[39:41] | Slade’s followers are a clear-and-present danger. | 史莱德的追随者是迫切的危机 |
[39:43] | I cannot allow them to escape the city. They need to be contained. | 我不能容许他们逃出城市 他们必须被遏制住 |
[39:48] | By any means necessary. | 透过任何必要手段 |
[39:50] | You can’t. | 你不能这么做 |
[39:52] | There’s a drone en route carrying six GBU-43/B bombs. | 有一架无人机正飞过去 来载六枚GBU43/B炸弹 |
[39:55] | Enough firepower to level the city. | 火力足以夷平整座城市 |
[39:58] | There are over half a million people in this city. | 有超过五十万人在这座城市里 |
[40:01] | Five hundred, seventy-six thousand. | 五十七万六千人 |
[40:03] | None of whom deserve to die. | 没有一个人该死 |
[40:05] | But I have to think about the people in every city. | 但是我必须为每座城市的人着想 |
[40:08] | You once told me that Mirakuru made a man virtually unstoppable. | 你曾经告诉我米拉库鲁 使人变得几乎无法阻挡 |
[40:12] | What could happen to this country, this world… | 如果我不在此时此地了结这件事 |
[40:17] | if I don’t end this here and now? | 这国家、这世界会怎么样呢? |
[40:19] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[40:22] | I have the cure. I can stop Slade and his men. | 我有解药 我可以阻止史莱德和他的手下 |
[40:27] | I can’t take the chance you’ll fail, Oliver. | 我不能冒着你失败的风险,奥利佛 |
[40:32] | Amanda, I just need more time. | 亚曼达,我只需要更多时间 |
[40:34] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[40:37] | You have until dawn… | 时间到黎明之前 |
[40:38] | then Starling City is a crater. | 到时候史特林市就成了弹坑 |
[41:05] | If you’re gonna use that, you’ll wanna click the safety off. | 你要用枪的话,最好把保险打开 |
[41:12] | I’ll shoot you. I Will. | 我会对你开枪,我会的 |
[41:16] | I can see it in your eyes. | 我可以从你眼中看出来 |
[41:19] | My eyes. | 我的眼睛 |
[41:22] | They’re just like mine. | 你的双眼就跟我的一样 |
[41:24] | Both of them filled with pain and anger… | 双眼都充满痛苦与愤怒 |
[41:28] | because those we loved were ripped from us. | 因为我们所爱的人 都从我们身边被夺走 |
[41:31] | I lost my name, my wife. | 我失去我的名声、我的妻子 |
[41:35] | – Tommy. – Shut up. | – 汤米 – 闭嘴 |
[41:37] | You’re all I have left in this world. | 你是我在世上仅存的亲人 |
[41:39] | And you’ve lost everything too, Thea. | 而你也失去了一切,蒂雅 |
[41:44] | But you still have a father. | 不过你还有个父亲 |
[41:48] | You still have… | 你还有… |
[42:18] | Complex Chinese |