Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绿箭侠(Arrow)第2季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绿箭侠(Arrow)第2季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] Previously on Arrow:
[00:03] Tibetan pit viper venom. 西藏腹蛇毒液
[00:05] Constant dose of that can’t be good for you, right? 持续施打对人体不好吧?
[00:08] It’ll keep him sedated like it did Slade. 会让他保持镇静,像对史莱德那样
[00:11] No mention on Isabel Rochev’s death? 没有提到伊莎贝尔罗彻的死吗?
[00:13] – Not a thing. – Aah! 完全没有
[00:15] – Choose. Choose. – No! No! – 选u巴 – 不! 宪霍 不!
[00:19] No, Mom. Mom, what are you doing? 不,妈 妈,你在做什么?
[00:21] – Both my children will live. – Mom, what are you doing? – 我的两个孩子都要活着 – 妈,你在做什么?
[00:25] You possess true courage. 你拥有真正的勇气
[00:29] Aah! No! 不!
[00:33] There is still one person who has to die… 还有一个人必须要死…
[00:37] before this can end. …这一切才能结束
[00:39] No. 不
[00:49] I do solemnly swear… 我郑重宣誓…
[00:52] that I will support, defend… …我会支援、�I卫…
[00:55] and abide by the Starling City charter. …并连守史特林市宪章
[01:18] And that I will faithfully… 我将忠诚地…
[01:19] discharge the duties of the office of Mayor of Starling City. …履行史特林市市长的职务
[01:37] That I will tirelessly pursue justice on behalf of all Starling citizens… 我将代表史特林市全体市民 不屈不挠地追求正义
[01:44] impartially, to the best of my abilities. 公正无私,尽我最大的能力
[01:49] So help me God. 愿神助我
[01:54] Thank you. 谢谢
[02:06] Thea. 蒂雅
[02:08] Hey. 嘿
[02:11] – I’m here for you. – I know. – 有我在你身边 – 我知道
[02:16] Ms. Queen. 昆恩小姐
[02:19] I wanted to offer my sincere condolences on your loss. 我想要向你致上诚挚的慰问
[02:22] Your mother was a good woman. She would have made a wonderful mayor. 你母亲是个好人 她会是很出色的市长的
[02:26] Thank you. 谢谢
[02:29] I’d love to speak with Oliver. 我很想跟奥利佛说句话
[02:31] Well, if you see him, tell him he missed his own mother’s funeral. 你看到他的话 跟他说他错过自己母亲的丧礼
[02:38] No one’s seen Oliver for a few days. 好几天都没人看过奥利佛了
[02:41] We all deal with grief in different ways. 我们都用不同的方式处理悲痛
[02:44] And the loss of a parent is… 失去双亲之一是…
[02:48] Well, it changes you. 它会改变你
[02:50] When you realize that your ancestors now look to you… 当你意识到你的列祖列宗 现在都指望你…
[02:53] that your family’s legacy, their continuing works… …你们家的传统 他们延续下来的事业…
[02:56] are solely in your hands… …现在都落到你手上
[03:00] – If you see Oliver, please tell him that I came by. – Of course. – 如果你看到奥利佛,告诉他我来过 – 当然
[03:14] Hey. 嘿
[03:16] Thanks. 谢了
[03:20] I don’t even know why I’m crying. 我甚至不知道我为什么在哭
[03:24] I didn’t even like Moira. 我甚至不喜欢莫伊拉
[03:27] Terrible thing to say about someone after they just died. 人刚死就说这种话 真是太糟糕了
[03:31] In my defense, she was not nice. 我帮自己说句话,她人不和善
[03:35] She was diabolical. 她好恶毒
[03:38] Not a word you often hear at someone’s funeral. 这个字眼不常在别人的丧礼上听到
[03:41] You’re not crying for her, Felicity. You’re crying for Oliver. 你不是为她而哭,菲莉西蒂 你是为奥利佛而哭
[03:45] Where is he? 他在哪里?
[03:47] How could he not be here? 他怎么可以不到场?
[03:49] I don’t know. 我不知道
[03:51] If Oliver’s smart, he ran back to his island to hide. 如果奥利佛够聪明 他会跑回他的岛上躲起来
[03:58] But maybe he’ll attend your funerals. 不过也许他会出席你们的丧礼
[04:12] I always loved this photograph. 我一向很爱这张照片
[04:17] I thought your mother looked particularly beautiful. 我觉得你母亲看起来特别美丽
[04:20] She didn’t. 她不觉得
[04:21] – She thought she looked bug-eyed. – Heh. 她觉得她看起来两眼凸出
[04:25] She never said. 她从未说过
[04:28] How are you holding up? 你还好吗?
[04:30] I’m not. 我不好
[04:35] Your mother gave her life for you, Thea. 你母亲为了你牺牲生命,蒂雅
[04:38] She showed you how much she loved you in ways very few parents ever could. 她让你看到她有多爱你 很少有父母能做到这样
[04:42] I know. She died thinking I hated her. 我知道,她死时还认为我恨她
[04:47] All we ever needed was the truth. 我们需要的只是真相
[04:50] – It was a lie that killed her. – I don’t understand. – 是一个谎言害死她的 – 我不明白
[04:54] Slade Wilson. 史莱德威尔森
[04:57] He was on that island with Oliver. 他跟奥利佛一起在那座岛上
[05:00] And despises him for some reason. 为了某个原因憎恨他
[05:05] There was a psychopath in our lives and my brother never warned us about him. 我们的身边有个精神变态 我哥哥却从未向我们警告过他
[05:11] Thea, your brother loves you more than life itself. 蒂雅,你哥哥爱你胜过自己的生命
[05:18] You should keep that photo. 你应该留着那张照片
[05:45] This sub is over 60 years old. 这艘潜水艇超过六十年之久了
[05:46] It was carrying the Mirakuru during the war when it ran aground. 它搁浅的时候 是在战时运载米拉库鲁
[05:56] – Blood. – Slade’s. – 血迹 – 史莱德的
[05:59] He was bleeding out. Dying. 他当时出血过多,奄奄一息
[06:03] Until we decided to give him the Mirakuru. 直到我们决定给他米拉库鲁
[06:06] – Not one of your better ideas. – What about my idea for you to fix the sub? – 你这主意不是很好 – 我找你修潜水艇这个主意如何?
[06:10] – You were in the navy. – The Russian navy. – 你待过海军 – 俄国海军
[06:12] They taught to sink Japanese subs, not pilot them. 他们教我击沉日本潜艇 不是驾驶它们
[06:14] Anatoli, please. I know it’s a longshot, but if we get the sub operational… 安纳托利,拜托,我知道希望不大 但如果我们能操作潜艇
[06:18] we can blow Slade and the Mirakuru out of the water and get the hell off of this island. 我们就能炸毁史莱德和米拉库鲁 然后离开这座岛
[06:23] Unless you have a better idea, this is our only chance of getting home. 除非你有更好的主意 这是我们回家的唯一机会
[06:28] Okay, I try. 好,我试试看
[06:32] (史特林市警局)
[06:34] No one has seen Slade Wilson since the night of attack. 攻击事件后就没有人见过史莱德
[06:36] He hasn’t made any further threats on the Queen family, but we gotta find this son of a… 他还没有进一步威胁昆恩家 但是我们得找到这个王八…
[06:41] Excuse me. Hey. 不好意思,嘿
[06:42] Missed you at the reception. 没在追悼会上看到你
[06:44] Yeah, I had to get back here. 对,我必须回到这里
[06:46] – See what’s happening with the case. – Any leads? – 看看案子办得如何 – 有线索吗?
[06:48] Nope. Wilson’s a ghost. He’s not the only one who’s disappeared. 没有,威尔森有如幽灵 消失不见的不只他一人
[06:51] Heard from your sister? 有你妹妹的消息吗?
[06:53] Nothing apart from a text she needed a change of scenery. 她只传了一条简讯 说她需要换个环境
[06:56] Hm.
[06:58] Something else on your mind? 你还有其他心事吗?
[07:00] It’s Sebastian Blood. 是塞巴斯帝安布拉德
[07:03] There’s something that doesn’t seem right. 有件事不太对劲
[07:05] – Laurel… – Dad, I know what you’re thinking. – 萝蕾尔… – 爸,我知道你在想什么
[07:08] When I accused him of killing his father, I was upset. 当我指控他杀害他父亲时 我心烦意乱
[07:11] Just because I had a problem doesn’t mean I was wrong about Sebastian. 只因为我有问题 并不代表我错看塞巴斯帝安
[07:14] Please, don’t go down this road again, okay? 拜托,不要重蹈覆辙,好吗?
[07:17] – I mean, what’s bringing this on? – I saw him at the reception. – 你怎么又提起这个? – 我在追悼会见到他
[07:21] And it struck me that the only reason that he’s mayor now is because Moira was killed. 我突然想到他当上市长的唯一原因 是因为莫伊拉遭到杀害
[07:25] – By Slade Wilson. – What if there’s a connection? – 是史莱德威尔森杀的 – 万一这两人有关联呢?
[07:28] You once told me a cop is only as good as his gut. 你曾经跟我说过 当警察靠的就是直觉
[07:31] Well, I’m the daughter of a cop. 我是警察的女儿
[07:33] And I know in my gut, Sebastian is not the man that you think he is. 我知道我的直觉是 塞巴斯帝安不是你想的那种人
[07:37] Are you sure? 你确定吗?
[07:39] – Baby, last time… – I was a drunk. – 宝贝,上一次… – 我当时是个酒鬼
[07:42] And you were right not to trust me. 你当时不相信我是对的
[07:44] But, Dad… 可是爸…
[07:47] I need you to trust me now. …现在我需要你相信我
[07:49] This legislation is the first step toward making Starling City the jewel that it once was. 这项立法是让史特林市 重拾往日光彩的第一步
[07:56] The jewel that it can be again. 再次成为一颗明珠
[08:01] Phone call for you, Mayor Blood. 有你的电话,布拉德市长
[08:04] I’m still getting used to people calling me that. 我还在习惯人们那样叫我,艾莉莎
[08:06] – Please take a message. – The caller insisted. 留言,巴 者坚持 – 请对方 – 来电啊
[08:09] – He said he’s your father. – That’s impossible. – 他说他是你的父亲 – 那是不可能的
[08:14] Never mind. I’ll take it. 算了,我接
[08:20] – Hello. – Hello, Sebastian. I’m sorry to bother you. – 你好 – 你好,塞巴斯帝安,抱歉打扰了
[08:24] I just wanted to check in and see how your first day is going. 我只是想打来关心一下 看你上任第一天情况如何
[08:28] Very well, thank you. 非常好,谢谢
[08:30] I’m a little busy right now, so if you’ll allow me to call you back, I’ll do that. 我现在有点忙,所以不介意的话 我再回你电话
[08:34] No need. I’m sure you have quite a lot of business to attend to. 我相信你有很多事要处理
[08:38] You are the mayor now after all. 毕竟你现在是市长了
[08:41] So get to work. 所以快去工作
[08:56] We’re almost out of snake venom. 我们的蛇毒快要用完了
[08:57] Seeing Roy like this reminds me of Barry. 看到罗伊这个样子 让我想起贝瑞
[09:00] And Barry reminds me of S.T.A.R. Labs. 贝瑞让我想起新星实验室
[09:03] S.T.A.R. Labs reminds me of the Mirakuru cure that they’re working on which we could use. 新星实验室让我想起他们正在研制 我们现在用得上的米拉库鲁解药
[09:09] Yeah, especially since Isabel Rochev was clearly injected with the stuff. 没错,尤其是因为伊莎贝尔罗彻 显然也被注射了那玩意儿
[09:13] – How do you know? – There’s no way she could be walking… – 你怎么知道的? – 她被九公厘空尖弹…
[09:16] after being shot dead on with a 9 mm hollow point. …一枪毙命后 绝不可能还站起来走路
[09:22] Left about a dozen messages for Oliver about Isabel being back. No response. 留了十几通简讯给奥利佛 说伊莎贝尔罗彻回来了,没有回应
[09:27] – You have any luck finding him? – Tons. – 你有办法找到他吗? – 很多办法
[09:29] All of it bad. 但是都找不到
[09:31] There’s been no activity on his passport, cell phone… 他的护照、手机都没有活动
[09:35] or bank accounts. 银行帐户也是
[09:36] What’s left of them anyhow. 虽然里头所剩不多了
[09:38] And facial recognition hasn’t spotted him at any airport, bus or train station. 脸部辨识系统也还没在任何机场 巴士站或火车站找到他
[09:42] Right. What about Sara? 好吧,那莎拉呢?
[09:45] Nothing either. 也全无消息
[09:47] Dig, people don’t go missing like this unless… 小狄,人们不会这样子失踪 除非是…
[09:50] Don’t go there, Felicity. 别往那边想,菲莉西蒂
[09:51] What if she is? 万一她是呢?
[09:55] What if Oliver is? 万一奥利佛是呢?
[09:57] Maybe the reason we can’t find him is because… 也许我们找不到他的原因是因为…
[10:00] He’s alive, Felicity. 他还活着,菲莉西蒂
[10:02] If he wasn’t, Isabel Rochev wouldn’t be so shy about rubbing it in our faces. 如果他死了,伊莎贝尔罗彻 肯定会说出来刺激我们
[10:06] I hope you have some way on how to find him… 我希望你有办法能找到他
[10:08] because I am running out of places to look and people to ask. 因为我快要无处可找 无人可问了
[10:12] I know who to ask. 我知道可以问谁
[10:20] Thanks for agreeing to see us. 谢谢你同意见我们
[10:23] Mr. Diggle. 狄弋先生
[10:26] Thought I made it clear after our last meeting. 我还以为我们上次见面 我说得很清楚了
[10:28] As far as A.R.G.U.S. is concerned, you’re out of favors. 阿戈斯已经不欠你人情了
[10:31] I’m not asking for myself, Amanda. 我不是为自己来求助的,亚曼达
[10:34] I’m asking for everyone in Starling City. 我是为史特林市的所有人
[10:37] I need you to find Oliver Queen. 我需要你找出奥利佛昆恩
[10:41] 剧名:血腥城市
[10:47] Dig. That computer 小狄,那台电脑… 主演:史蒂芬阿米尔
[10:49] is running an XK-15 processor. 是用XK 15处理器运算 主演:凯蒂卡西迪
[10:50] – Felicity. 菲莉西蒂… 主演:凯蒂卡西迪
[10:51] – But that’s not even supposed to exist yet. 但是那个应该还不存在才对
[10:53] – I want one. 我想要一个 主演:大卫兰姆西
[10:54] – Let me know what you find. 让我知道你们找到什么 主演:大卫兰姆西
[10:56] I don’t have time to keep track of your friends. 我没时间追踪你的朋友们
[10:58] We deal with more pressing issues. 我们处理更为紧迫的问题 主演:薇拉贺兰德
[11:00] – You don’t understand. 你不明白 主演:薇拉贺兰德
[11:00] Oliver’s disappeared. – Maybe he needs some time. 奥利佛消失了
[11:02] Or is it possible that the two of you haven’t been looking in the right place? 也许他需要一点时间,还是有没有可能 主演:爱蜜莉贝特李察 你们两个没有找到地方呢? 主演:柯尔顿海恩斯
[11:07] – Did you try facial recognition? 你们试过脸部辨识了吗? 主演:曼奴班奈特
[11:09] – Yes, I ran it three times. 有,我查过三次了 主演:曼奴班奈特
[11:10] Amanda, please. 亚曼达,拜托
[11:14] Slade Wilson has an army of men 史莱德威尔森有一支… 主演:保罗布莱克索恩
[11:16] just like him. 像他那样的人组成的军队
[11:17] – How many have been exposed to Mirakuru? – Enough to lay waste to this city. – 有多少人被注射了米拉库鲁? – 足以毁灭这座城市
[11:21] – We need to find Oliver now. – I’ll see what I can do. – 我们必须立刻找到奥利佛 – 我看我能做什么
[11:25] – Have you heard from Sara? – No. – 你有莎拉的消息吗? – 没有
[11:27] Can you just call Mandy and see if she’ll cover the bar? Okay. – 你能打给曼蒂看她能不能来顾店吗? – 好
[11:34] Isabel Rochev. 伊莎贝尔罗彻
[11:36] I know who you are. 我知道你是谁
[11:38] – What can I do for you, Ms. Rochev? – I’m sorry for your loss, Thea. – 有何贵干,罗彻小姐? – 请节哀顺变,蒂雅
[11:44] Is that why you came here? 你来就是为了说这个吗?
[11:46] Offer me your condolences? 向我表示哀悼吗?
[11:50] My condolences and to give you this. 表示哀悼还有给你这个
[11:53] It’s a notice to vacate the premises. 是迁出场所的通知
[11:56] This club and the steel factory in which it’s located… 这家夜店及其所在的钢铁厂…
[11:58] are all assets of Queen Consolidated. …都是昆恩集团的资产
[12:00] – No, you can’t do this. – It’s already done. – 不,你不能这么做 – 已成定局了
[12:09] How long do I have? 我还有多少时间?
[12:10] A couple days. 几天而且
[12:18] 制片:温蒂梅利寇
[12:21] Councilman Tyson is asking about dinner. 秦森议员想找你吃晚餐
[12:24] – I already have plans tonight. 我今晚已经有行程了
[12:25] – Hi.Excuse me, 嗨,不好意思… 制片:JP芬恩
[12:28] I didn’t mean to barge in. 我不是有意闯入
[12:29] It’s just that nobody was at your front desk, so… 只是柜台没有人,所以… 制片:陶德彼特森
[12:32] Laurel, please come in. Give us a moment. 萝蕾尔,当然,请进 你先出去吧
[12:36] Twice in two days. To what do I owe the pleasure? 两天见到你两次 我怎么会有这等荣幸?
[12:39] I wish I could say that this was pleasure, but it’s about a case. 我希望我能说这是荣幸 但我是为案子而来
[12:43] I’m barely moved in and people are asking me for favors. Guess I have arrived. 我才刚搬进来,就有人找我帮忙 我猜我已经功成名就了
[12:47] – You certainly have. – Ha, ha. 你肯定是的
[12:50] So tell me. How can I help you? 告诉我吧,我能帮你什么吗?
[12:52] Murphy v. Dunleavy. 墨菲诉邓利维案
[12:54] The state charged a real estate developer for turning away low-income tenants… 州政府指控一家房地产开发商 基于他所谓的道德…
[12:58] based on his so-called morality. …拒绝租给低收入户
[13:00] Have a seat. 请坐
[13:02] Let me guess. Our dear Fair Housing Commissioner… 让我猜 我们亲爱的公平住房专员…
[13:05] isn’t willing to testify as your expert witness. …不愿意当你的专家证人 出面作证
[13:07] Exactly. And your predecessor wasn’t willing to lean on him. 一点也没错 上一任市长不愿意对他施压
[13:11] Well, lucky for you, I’m not my predecessor. 你很幸运,我跟上一任不一样 编剧:荷莉哈洛德
[13:14] You know, this actually reminds me of one I had during my days as a community organizer. 这实际上让我想起 我当社区组织者时的一个案子
[13:19] I was hoping that it would. 我正希望如此
[13:21] I’ve seen dozens of cases like this at CNRI. 我在促进会见过数十件这样的案子
[13:24] Well, it’s a good thing we both remember where we came from. 我们都记得我们的出身是件好事 导演:麦可舒尔兹
[13:27] I’m happy to help. 我很乐意帮忙
[13:28] Thank you. 谢谢
[13:30] Laurel. 萝蕾尔
[13:33] I’m really glad you got your job back at the DA’s office. 我真的很高兴你回到地检着工作
[13:37] I look forward to us working together for a long time. 我很期待我们能长久共事
[13:40] As do I. 我也是
[13:48] Is it working? – Using the bug to remote access the computer. – 有用吗? – 现在我们即将远端存取电脑
[13:53] If you ever get tired of practicing law, you’d make a decent spy. 如果你当律师当腻了 你会是像样的间谋
[13:57] – You guys have a warrant for this, right? – Just… – 你们这有授权令吧? – 你就…
[14:01] Terrific. Could you at least tell me whose computer you bugged? 好极了,至少告诉我 你们骇入谁的电脑吧?
[14:05] (史特林市市长办公室)
[14:07] – You’re kidding. I voted for him. – Yeah. – 开玩笑的吧,我投给他耶 – 是啊
[14:10] I need to know if there’s anything incriminating in Blood’s files. 我需要知道布拉德的档案里 有没有任何罪证
[14:15] What the hell? This was a dead-end job anyway. 管他的,反正这也是徒劳无功
[14:18] This all looks pretty benign. Lots of policy papers. 这些看起来都没问题 很多政策文件
[14:22] All documents transferred from his campaign office. 从他的竞选办公室转来的旧文件
[14:25] Drafts, press releases. 草稿、新闻稿
[14:27] Wait, wait, wait. Click back. 等等,点回去
[14:30] “For immediate release. My thoughts and prayers are with the Queen family… “立即发布,在这起无法形容的惨剧 发生之后…
[14:33] in the aftermath of this unspeakable tragedy.” …我牵挂着昆恩家,并为他们祈祷”
[14:36] He worked up a release after Moira was killed. 他在莫伊拉遇害后写了新闻稿
[14:39] No, he didn’t. 不是的
[14:40] He wrote that the day before Moira died. 他在莫伊拉去世的前一天写的
[14:42] She’s right. Look at the time stamp. 她说得对,你看时间戳记
[14:47] – Oh, my God. – Sebastian knew Slade was gonna kill her. – 我的天啊 – 塞巴斯帝安知道史莱德要杀她
[14:52] Is that the Satellite Frequency Communicator TX-50? 那是TX 50卫星频率通讯机吗?
[14:57] Can I touch it? I know that sounds a little weird and creepy, but I’ve never seen one in real life. 可以模一下吗?我知道这听起来 有点诡异,但是我从未亲眼见过
[15:02] It’s classified equipment, Ms. Smoak. 那是机密设备,史默克小姐
[15:06] You must feel very powerful. 你一定感到非常强大
[15:08] Knowing everything about everyone. 知道每个人的每件事
[15:10] Not powerful in an evil dictator, Stalin way. 不是邪恶独裁者、史达林式 那种权力强大
[15:13] More of a “knowledge is power” way. 更像是“知识就是力量”的强大
[15:16] – Ma’am, we have something. – Ahem. 长官,我们有发现
[15:19] I should have known. 我早该知道的
[15:22] – What? – Oliver’s at the lair… – 什么事? – 奥利佛在他的藏身处
[15:23] from which he conducts his operations. 他从那里部着他的行动
[15:26] But we were just there. 可是我们刚刚才在那里
[15:27] Not that lair. 不是那个藏身处
[15:30] His other one. 他的另外一个
[15:39] Like riding bicycle. 就像骑单车一样
[15:42] Underwater. 只是在水底下
[15:52] What’s that sound? 那是什么声音?
[15:54] We’re stuck. 我们卡住了
[15:59] – Like Japanese were. – Submarines have torpedoes, right? – 就像当年的日本人那样 – 潜水艇都有鱼雷,对吧?
[16:03] Can we blast our way out? 我们可以炸出一条出路吗?
[16:05] I can see why you two are made for each other. You like your explosions. 我看得出来你们俩为何是天生一对 你们很爱炸东炸西
[16:09] Yes, torpedoes. 对,鱼雷
[16:19] – What? – These are Kaiten torpedoes. – 什么? – 这些是回天鱼雷
[16:23] Manually operated. 手动操作的
[16:25] Someone needs to steer from inside. 必须有人从里面操控
[16:27] Okay, but then how do they get away from the explosion? 好,但到时候他们如何躲开爆炸?
[16:32] They do not. 躲不开
[16:51] How did you find me? 你们怎么找到我的?
[16:53] Waller. 沃勒
[16:54] – We were worried about you. – After you missed your mother’s funeral. – 我们很担心你 – 在你错过你母亲的丧礼后
[16:58] I’m sorry that I didn’t go. 很抱歉我没有去
[17:02] I left for the cemetery. 我出门要前往墓园
[17:06] But I ended up here. 但是我却来到这里
[17:07] – And here is…? – Here was a secondary facility… – 这里是… – 这里是备用场所…
[17:11] in case the foundry was compromised. …以防铸造厂被攻破
[17:15] But it became somewhere that I could just go and… 但是它成为一个我可以过来…
[17:20] be alone. …独处的地方
[17:25] She’s dead because of me. 她因为我而死
[17:31] Five years ago… 五年前…
[17:37] I could’ve cured Slade. …我本来可以治好史莱德
[17:38] And that would’ve prevented all of this. 那样就能防止这一切
[17:42] And now… 而现在…
[17:44] all the people left that I care about… …剩下的这些我所关心的人…
[17:48] we’re all in his crosshairs. …我们都成了他的攻击目标
[17:51] That ends tonight. 今晚要做个了结
[17:54] How? 怎么做?
[17:56] I turn myself over to Slade. 我把自己交给史莱德
[17:59] I end this vendetta. 我要结束这场仇杀
[18:02] Oliver, you think this ends… 奥利佛,你以为 把自己交给史莱德…
[18:04] with you turning yourself over to Slade? …这一切就会结束吗?
[18:07] Yes, I do. 没有错
[18:11] After she was gone… 她走了之后…
[18:15] he told me that one more person had to die. …他告诉我还有一个人必须死
[18:21] And then it would end. 然后事情才会结束
[18:25] This ends for Slade when he kills me. 他杀了我的时候 这事对史莱德就结束了
[18:29] I don’t accept that. 我不能接受
[18:31] You shouldn’t either. You can’t just accept things, Oliver. 你也不应该接受 你不能就这样逆来顺受,奥利佛
[18:35] If I’d accepted my life, I would be a cocktail waitress in Vegas like my mother. 如果我接受我的人生,我就会 跟我妈一样在赌城当鸡尾酒女侍
[18:39] I never would have gone to college. I never would have moved away to work. 我永远不会去上大学 永远不会离乡背井到昆恩集团工作
[18:44] I never would have believed some crazy guy in a hood… 我就永远不会相信 一个戴兜帽的疯子…
[18:46] when he told me I could be more than just some IT girl. …跟我说我可以不只是一个 资讯科技女员工
[18:51] Please don’t do this. 拜托不要这么做
[18:56] Felicity. 菲莉西蒂
[18:59] Someone once told me… 曾经有人告诉我
[19:02] that the essence of heroism is to die so others can live. 英勇的本质就是为他人而牺牲
[19:06] – It’s not that simple, Oliver. – Yes, it is. – 没有那个简单,奥利佛 – 就是这么简单
[19:11] Slade’s whole plan… 史莱德的整个计划…
[19:15] was to take everything from me. …就是夺走我的一切
[19:19] He did. 他做到了
[19:22] He wins. 他赢了
[19:25] All that’s left is for me to die. 现在只剩下要取我性命
[19:31] There has to be another way. 一定有别的方法
[19:40] There isn’t. 没有了
[19:52] Thea, please. I understand you’re upset. 蒂雅,拜托,我明白你难过
[19:55] This is an emotional time for all of us. 这对我们都是感情脆弱的时候
[19:57] I’m not being emotional. I’m… 我不是感情用事,我…
[20:00] I’m an orphan. I’m a jobless and homeless orphan. 我是孤儿 我是没了工作也无家可归的孤儿
[20:05] – There’s nothing left for me here. – I’m here. – 这里没有什么留恋的了 – 我在这里
[20:08] I thank you for that, but honestly I need to start over. 我很感谢,但坦白说 我需要重头开始
[20:17] Oliver. 奥利佛
[20:21] We missed you at the funeral. 我们在丧礼上没看到你
[20:23] And the reception. 追悼会也是
[20:25] I’m sorry that I couldn’t be there. 很抱歉我无法到场
[20:28] What’s going on here? 这里是怎么回事?
[20:30] – Thea’s thinking of leaving Starling City. – No, I am leaving. – 蒂雅考虑要离开史特林市 – 不,我决定要离开了
[20:35] Walter, can I speak to my sister for a moment? 华特,可以让我和我妹妹 单独谈谈吗?
[20:39] Perhaps you’ll have better luck. 也许你的运气会比较好
[20:46] Ollie, please, just don’t even try to convince me to stay. 奥利,拜托 不要试着说服我留下来
[20:50] I won’t. I think it’s a good idea. 不会的,我认为这是好主意
[20:54] You should get as far from Starling City as you possibly can. 你应该离开史特林市越远越好
[20:59] In our family, out of you, me, Mom and Dad, you are the best of us. 在我们家中,在你、我、爸妈之中 你是最好的那一个
[21:09] You have the purest heart. 你有最纯洁的心
[21:12] And I can’t ever have you lose that. 我不能看你失去那份纯洁
[21:15] Okay? You promise me? 好吗?答应我好吗?
[21:20] Okay. 好
[21:29] And I know that I haven’t always been the best brother. 我知道我并非一直都是好哥哥
[21:33] Or friend, or whatever you’ve needed me to be. 或朋友,或是你需要我当的角色
[21:38] But there has not been a day since you were born… 但是自从你出生,我没有一天…
[21:42] where I didn’t cherish having you as a sister. …不把你当妹妹珍惜
[21:51] I’ll get in touch when I get settled somewhere. 等我在安顿下来后,我会联络你
[22:09] (伊莎贝尔,拨打中…
[22:16] It’s Oliver. 我是奥利佛
[22:20] This ends now. 现在就做个了结
[22:23] I’ll be at the pier. I’ll be alone. 我会在码头,我自己一个人
[22:34] I’ll do it. 我来
[22:36] Peter, you’ll die. 彼得,你会死的
[22:38] I’m already dead. 我已经死定了
[22:44] Radiation poisoning. 辐射中毒
[22:47] Ivo’s little gift. 艾佛的小礼物
[22:49] Said he needed to find out if Mirakuru could cure cancer. 说他必须查出 米拉库鲁是否能治疗癌症
[22:53] Guess we’ll never find out. 我想我们永远不会知道了
[22:55] I’m sorry, Peter. I didn’t know. 我很遗喊,彼得,我不知道
[22:57] Ivo said the essence of heroism is to die so that others can live. 艾佛说英勇的本质 就是为他人牺牲
[23:02] I held onto that. It’s the only thing that gave me hope. 我谨记在心 那是唯一给我希望的东西
[23:07] So I’ll go. 所以我去
[23:09] It may not be saving millions of lives, but I’ll be saving yours. 或许救不了成千上万条性命 但是我能救你们的
[23:24] This is where it all started. 一切就是从这里开始的
[23:28] Got on the Queen’s Gambit right over there. 就是在那边搭上“昆恩的话题”
[23:34] Should have died on that boat. 应该死在那艘船上的
[23:38] If I had, none of this would have happened. 那样的话,这一切就不会发生
[23:42] I never would have met you. 我就永远不会认识你
[23:45] Shado and my mother would still be alive. 珊朵和我母亲也就还活着
[23:53] No one else is gonna die because of me. 再也不要有人因我而死了
[24:19] Diggle, what the hell? 狄戈,搞什么鬼?
[24:30] Slade Wilson… 史莱德威尔森…
[24:34] he told me who you were. …他告诉我你是谁
[24:36] – Did he hurt you? – No. – 他伤害你了吗? – 没有
[24:39] He was trying to hurt you. And when you went missing… 他是想要要伤害你 当你失踪时…
[24:43] I reached out… …我联络了…
[24:46] to your partners. …你的同伴
[24:48] They told me what you were planning on doing. 他们告诉我你打算做什么
[24:50] It’s what I have to do. 我非做不可
[24:52] Will you give us a moment? 让我们单独说话好吗?
[25:06] You thought about telling me… “任务”发动的那个晚上…
[25:09] the night of the Undertaking. …你想过要告诉我
[25:12] Thought about telling you almost every night. 几乎每个晚上都想过要告诉你
[25:18] Why didn’t you? 为什么不告诉我呢?
[25:21] Tommy knew… 汤米知道…
[25:23] didn’t he? …对不对?
[25:26] You were with him. 你在他身边
[25:28] You were with him at the end. 你陪他到最后
[25:30] His last words were about you. 他的遗言讲的是你
[25:32] He wanted to know if you were safe. 他想要知道你是否安全
[25:35] I’m sorry I couldn’t save him. 对不起我救不了他
[25:39] And my mother. 还有我母亲
[25:43] But I can save you. 但是我可以救你
[25:46] And Thea. 还有蒂雅
[25:50] – I can save the city if this ends tonight. – No. – 如果今晚就结束,我能救这座城市 – 不
[25:56] No, you can’t commit suicide, Ollie. 不行,你不能自杀,奥利
[25:59] You won’t do that to me. 你不会那样对我
[26:01] Or to Sara, or to your friends, or to Thea. 或是莎拉、或你的朋友们 或是蒂雅
[26:04] Oliver… 奥利佛…
[26:06] she just lost her mother. …她刚刚失去她母亲
[26:09] Losing you would destroy her. 再失去你会毁了她
[26:12] She’ll be alive. 但是她能活下去
[26:14] I don’t know anything about hoods and masks… 兜帽和面具 人类武器或这些有的没的…
[26:17] or human weapons or any of this… …这些我一概不了解
[26:21] but I know you. 但是我了解你
[26:23] I know you like I know my own name. 我就像熟知自己的名字那样了解你
[26:25] And I realize it may sound crazy in light of your secret… 鉴于你的秘密 我知道这么说可能很离谱
[26:28] but I know who you are in your bones, Oliver. 但是我知道你骨子里 是什么样的人,奥利佛
[26:31] And that person, that person doesn’t give up. 而那个人,那个人不轻言放弃
[26:36] That person, he always finds a way. 那个人,他总是会找到办法
[26:40] – Not this time. – You’re wrong. – 这次没办法了 – 你错了
[26:45] You wanna protect the people who you love? 你想要保护你爱的人吗?
[26:48] Then the only way to do that is to stop Slade Wilson… 那么唯一的办法 就是阻止史莱德威尔森…
[26:51] – Laurel, I can’t. – Yes, you can… – 萝蕾尔,我办不到 – 你可以的
[26:53] by stopping Sebastian Blood, because Sebastian is working with Slade Wilson. 籍由阻止塞巴斯帝安布拉德 因为塞巴斯帝安为史莱德做事
[27:03] I have proof. 我有证据
[27:05] Slade Wilson killed your mother so that Sebastian could become mayor. 史莱德威尔森杀了你母亲 好让塞巴斯帝安能当上市长
[27:14] You were right about him. 你对他的看法是对的
[27:17] The man in the skull mask works for Slade Wilson. 戴骷髅面具的男人 为史莱德威尔森做事
[27:22] And this entire time… 而一直以来…
[27:26] it was Sebastian? …居然就是塞巴斯帝安?
[27:35] What’s happening is bigger than you and Slade. 当下的情势已经超越 你和史莱德的恩怨
[27:40] This city needs the Arrow. 这座城市需要绿箭侠
[27:56] What’s this for? 这是干嘛用的?
[27:57] I don’t want you here. 我不要你待在这里
[27:59] – No, I’m gonna stay with you. – Sara… – 不,我要跟你在- 起 – 莎拉…’
[28:01] if this doesn’t work, I need you to be safe. …要是这次行动失败的话 我需要你平安无事
[28:09] We will come for you when it’s over. 结束后我们会去找你
[28:11] Okay. 好
[28:18] Do you know how the torpedo works? 你知道鱼雷怎么用吗?
[28:21] I get in, he fires, I steer, you pray. 我进去,他发射,我操控 你们祈祷
[28:26] – Peter, what you’re doing is… – Practical. – 彼得,你这么做很… – 实际
[28:29] – My time’s already up. – Brave. – 我的大限已到 – 勇敢
[28:33] You need to know that. 你要知道这点
[28:36] – I don’t think I could do something like this. – You have. – 我不认为我做得到这样的事 – 你早就做过
[28:39] What you did for us, coming back to that boat, setting us free… 你为我们所做的,回到那艘船 解救我们…
[28:43] I came back to the boat because I want to go home. 我回到那艘船是因为我想回家
[28:46] I wasn’t thinking about saving anybody. 我没有想着要救任何人
[28:49] It’s not who I am. 我不是那样的人
[28:51] Maybe not yet. 也许还不是
[29:13] Launch? 要发射了吗?
[29:14] – Is Sara clear? – Yes. – 莎拉安全了吗? – 安全了
[29:16] Yes. 发射
[29:43] Hello, good to see you. 你好,很高兴见到你
[29:46] Clinton, you can wait in the car. 克林顿,你可以到车上等
[29:48] – Are you sure that’s a good idea? – Nothing’s going to happen to me here. – 你确定那是好主意吗? – 我在这里不会有事的
[29:52] – How are you doing? – Hi. – 你好吗,市长先生? – 嗨
[29:54] Good to see you. 很高兴见到你 很高兴见到你 Good to see you.
[29:56] Hey, thank you. 嘿,谢谢
[29:59] – Hi. – Good to see you, sir. – 嗨 – 很高兴见到你,先生
[30:02] Congratulations. 恭喜
[30:04] Nice to see you. 很开心见到你
[30:06] Sebastian, may I join you for dinner? 塞巴斯帝安,能跟你一起吃顿饭吗?
[30:18] Hey, can you hold that? 嘿,按住电梯好吗?
[30:20] Oh, thanks a lot, man. Appreciate it. 哦,太感谢了,老兄 感激不尽
[30:30] Clinton Hogue… 克林顿霍格…
[30:33] I have some questions for you. …我有些问题要问你
[30:39] – Go to hell. – You sure that’s how you wanna play it? – 去死吧 – 你确定你要这样玩吗?
[30:42] You think I’ve never taken a beating before? 你以为我以前没挨打过吗?
[30:46] Pal, you’re gonna wish I beat you. 伙计,你会希望是挨我的打
[30:50] Hi, I’ll be your interrogator. 嗨,由我来拷问你
[30:54] – Is this a joke? – Clinton Hogue. – 这是开玩笑吗? – 克林顿霍格
[30:55] Social Security Number 306-00-3894? 社会安全码306003894?
[30:58] What the hell’s this supposed to be? 这到底是在干嘛?
[31:00] Well, look at this. 瞧瞧这个
[31:02] You have a bank account in the Cayman Islands. 你在开曼群岛有个银行帐户
[31:07] Wow.
[31:08] Two million dollars, quite the little nest egg. 两百万美元,好一笔小积蓄
[31:12] But looks like you just approved a wire transfer of $1 million to a charity here in Starling City. 不过看来你刚刚汇了一百万美元 给史特林市一家总善机构
[31:17] Very generous. 非常慷慨
[31:20] – And with the rest? – Greenpeace. – 那么剩下的呢? – 绿色和平组织
[31:22] Great cause. 好主意
[31:24] And they really appreciate the support. 他们真的很感激你的赞助
[31:27] – Bitch. – Bitch With Wi-Fi. – 你这婊子 – 有无线网路的婊子
[31:30] Hey, looks like your mom and dad have a really nice retirement portfolio too. 嘿,看来你爸妈也有一个 非常好的退休投资组合
[31:34] But they, oh, no, are just about to make some really bad investments. 可是他们,哦不,正要做一些 非常糟糕的投资
[31:39] Okay, wait, just wait. Just stop. 好,等等,等一下,住手
[31:44] What do you wanna know? 你们想知道什么?
[31:47] I missed you at your mother’s memorial service. 我在令堂的纪念仪式上没看到你
[31:50] I wanted to offer my condolences. 我想要致上我的慰问
[31:54] You’re the mayor. 你当上市长了
[31:56] Congratulations. 恭喜
[31:58] You’ve always wanted that. 那是你梦寐以求的
[32:01] Believe me, Oliver, I wish it had happened a different way. 相信我,奥利佛 我也希望用别的方式当上市长
[32:04] Your mother and I, we didn’t agree on much… 令堂和我,我们有诸多分歧
[32:07] but we both wanted what was best for Starling City. 但是我们都为史特林市着想
[32:10] I will help this city find its heart again, I promise you that. 我会帮这座城市再次强盛起来 我向你保证
[32:16] Do you really think that he… 你真的认为他…
[32:19] will let that happen? …会让那种事发生吗?
[32:23] Slade Wilson. 史莱德威尔森
[32:32] How do you know I’ve been working with Slade Wilson? 你怎么知道我一直在跟 史莱德威尔森联手?
[32:37] Because I’m the Arrow. 因为我就是绿箭侠
[32:43] Of course. Heh. 当然了
[32:45] It all makes sense now. 这样一切都说得通了
[32:48] It was right in front of me. 真相就在我的面前
[32:54] You came to my office and you shook my hand. 你来我的办公室,还跟我握手
[32:57] – You said that together we can save this city. – You think that there will be a city to be saved… – 你说我们联手可以拯救这座城市 – 你觉得在你放出史莱德的…
[33:02] after you unleash Slade’s Mirakuru army? …米拉库鲁大军之后 还会有城市可以拯救吗?
[33:06] They’ll only cause enough damage to make this city ready. 他们只会制造足够的损害 来让这座城市做好准备
[33:09] Ready for your leadership? 准备接受你的领导吗?
[33:10] For my vision of what this city could be. 接受我对这座城市的愿景
[33:14] A better city. 一个更好的城市
[33:17] And after the storm they’re about to suffer, the people of Starling… 经历过他们即将遭受的风暴 史特林的市民们…
[33:21] will support and follow me to that city. …会支援并跟随我到那个城市
[33:26] Whatever Slade promised you, he will not deliver. 无论史莱德答应你什么 他不会做到
[33:30] He wants to hurt me. 他想要伤害我
[33:33] You are a pawn in a much larger game. 你只是一个更大的棋局里的棋子
[33:41] Slade promised me City Hall… 史莱德答应给我市政厅
[33:44] and he delivered. 他做到了
[33:45] He makes good on his promises. 他履行他的承诺
[33:48] I understand he made you a promise too. 我知道他也给过你一个承诺
[33:58] What are you gonna do? 你打算怎么做?
[34:01] You gonna stab the mayor in a restaurant full of people? 你要在大庭广众的餐厅 刺杀市长吗?
[34:10] It’s a new day in Starling City, Oliver. 这是史特林市崭新的一天,奥利佛
[34:14] And there’s nothing you can do to stop it. 你没有办法阻止的
[34:47] (华特来电)
[35:14] Slade’s men are taking the city tonight? – 史莱德的手下今晚要夺下城市? – 他们可以试试看
[35:17] They can try. He has more men than we thought, all on Mirakuru. 他的人比我们以为的还多 全都注射了米拉库鲁
[35:19] – It could be a massacre. – Not if we get to them first. – 这会是一场大屠杀 – 我们先下手为强就不会
[35:22] We stick to the plan, no matter what. 无论如何,我们照计划进行
[35:24] Slade’s using the sewer system. 史莱德利用下水道系统
[35:26] You can drop in at Rock Avenue, then head southeast. 你可以从洛克大街下去 然后往东南方走
[35:29] The lines converge at Water Street. If Slade’s army’s underground, he’ll be there. 通道汇集在瓦特街,若史莱德的大军 在地底下,那他会在那里
[35:33] Good. Let’s go. Diggle, you ready? 很好,我们走 狄戈,你准备好了吗?
[35:36] – Never not. – I’m coming too. – 早就好了 – 我也要去
[35:40] No, you’re not. 不,你不能去
[35:41] Felicity can give me a radio. I’ll just be your eyes. 菲莉西蒂可以给我无线电 我当你的眼睛就好
[35:44] I’ll stay out of your way. Nothing will happen to me. 我不会妨碍你 我不会出事的
[35:46] What if it did? 万一出事的话呢?
[35:48] Slade’s men, one-on-one, they are nearly impossible to stop. 史莱德的手下,光是一对一 就几乎无法阻止
[35:52] I need you to trust me… 我需要你相信我…
[35:54] and I need you to be safe. …我需要你平安无事
[35:57] But not them? 他们就没关系吗?
[36:01] This started with the three of us. 这一切由我们三人开始
[36:06] It’s time we got back to that. 也该回到最初的阵客了
[37:03] Tonight we rise up as one and take back this city. 今晚我们齐心协力,夺回这座城市
[37:09] I have eyes on Blood’s army. 我看到布拉德的大军了
[37:13] Got it. I’m forwarding Dig your ping along with the foundation schematics. 收到,我把你的定位以及 顶侧大道的地基图传给小狄
[37:17] Follow the route I laid out in the blueprints, you’ll see structural joints in the concrete. 沿着我在蓝图上制定的路线走 你会在水泥中看到结构缝
[37:22] (下载中…完成)
[37:24] Blow them all, Blood gets buried. 全部炸毁,把布拉德埋了
[37:26] Got it. 收到
[37:37] The market opened today up 400 points… 今天股市开盘上涨四百点…
[37:39] thanks in part to the surprise rally of Queen Consolidated. …一部分多亏了 昆.恶集团股票的意外反弹
[37:43] New leadership… 尽管最近接连的惨剧…
[37:44] has investors excited about the company’s future in spite of its recent tragedies. …新的领导阶层 让投资者对该公司的未来感到兴奋
[37:49] – Why can’t I board my train? – I’m sorry, ma’am. – 不好意思,为什么我不能上车? – 很抱歉,小姐
[37:51] This is business class right now. Coach will be boarding soon. 现在是商务车厢 普通车厢很快就能上车
[37:55] Okay. 好的
[37:57] Come on, pal. 来吧,伙计
[38:00] Isn’t that one of the Iron Heights escapees? 那不是铁山监狱的逃犯之一吗?
[38:02] Tried to rob a convenience store, gave up soon as I pulled in. 这蠢蛋想要抢便利商店 我一到他就放弃了
[38:05] – Mind if I just stick him here for a minute? – No, no, go ahead. – 介意我暂时把他押在这吗? – 不介意,请便
[38:11] I’m just asking here. 我只是问一下
[38:13] Oliver, you’ve worked really hard not to kill anymore. 奥利佛,你非常努力不要杀人
[38:16] Dropping an entire block on these guys is murder. Manslaughter at least. 把这些家伙埋在整个街区下是谋杀 至少也算过失杀人
[38:20] They’re not men. 他们不是人
[38:23] Not anymore. 再也不是了
[38:29] Have Diggle blow the charges the moment he’s ready. 叫狄戈一准备好就引爆炸药
[38:31] Oliver? 奥利佛?
[38:44] We will lead this city out of the darkness… 我们会带领这座城市走出黑暗
[38:47] and each one of you will help me. 你们每个人都要帮我
[39:29] Come on. 来吧
[39:36] Oliver, where the hell are you? 奥利佛,你到底在哪里?
[39:46] You killed me. 你杀了我
[39:48] Let me return the favor. 让我来回敬你
[39:52] Hey, you got the time? 嘿,现在几点了?
[39:57] – It’s, uh, 9:00. – Thanks. – 九点钟 – 谢了
[40:29] Oliver, please. 奥利佛,拜托
[40:34] (新星实验室来电)
[40:36] Cisco, now is really not a good time. 西斯可,现在真的很不方便
[40:46] There. 那边
[40:51] Ollie… 奥利…
[40:53] there’s too many of them. …他们人数太多了
[40:55] We can’t fight. 我们没办法战斗
[41:00] We’re not going to. 我们没有要打
[41:08] Turn the wheel. 转舵
[41:11] – What direction? – It doesn’t matter. Just turn the wheel. – 哪个方向? – 不重要,转就对了
[41:17] – I can’t. – That is not an option. – 我转不动 – 那可不行
[41:22] – I got it! – My God, we’re moving. – 行了! – 天哪,我们在移动了
[41:26] Good, good. Good. 很好,很好,很好
[41:31] Sara, we did it. 莎拉,我们成功了
[41:34] – Sara. – Oliver! – 莎拉 – 奥利弗
绿箭侠

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第2季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第2季第23集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme