时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | My name is Oliver Queen. | 我的名字叫奥利佛昆恩 |
[00:05] | After five years on a hellish island… | 在一座地狱般的小岛待了五年后 |
[00:07] | I have come home with only one goal: | 回家时心中只有一个目标: |
[00:10] | To save my city. | 拯救我的城市 |
[00:12] | But to do so, I can’t be the killer I once was. | 但要做到这一点 我不能像过去一样当一名杀手 |
[00:17] | To honor my friend’s memory, I must be someone else. | 为了向我逝去的朋友致敬 我必须成为别人 |
[00:21] | I must be something else. | 我必须成为别的身份 |
[00:25] | Previously on Arrow: | |
[00:26] | There’s a new player we’ve been tracking. We’re calling him Deathstroke. | 我们在追踪一名新人物 我们称他为丧钟 |
[00:32] | I have a proposal for you men. | 我有个提案要给你们 |
[00:35] | Roy was injected with the serum. He’s alive, but we have to keep an eye on him. | 罗伊被注射了血清 他还活着,但我们必须密切留意他 |
[00:39] | – Stay away from Thea. – No. | – 离蒂雅远一点 – 不 |
[00:42] | She’s not safe around you. | 她在你身边不安全 |
[00:43] | You love her, and that’s why you’re gonna do what I’m asking. | 你爱她,所以你会照我的要求做 |
[00:46] | How could you not tell me Malcolm Merlyn was my father? | 你怎么可以不告诉我 麦尔坎莫林是我爸爸? |
[00:50] | I believed in you. | 我那么信任你 |
[00:52] | As of 30 minutes ago, your company belongs to me. | 就在三十分钟前 你的公司属于我的了 |
[00:55] | Slade. You’re working for him. | 史莱德,你在为他做事 |
[00:57] | I know Oliver Queen is the Arrow. | 因为我知道奥利佛昆恩就是绿箭侠 |
[01:09] | I don’t think my eye holes line up properly. | 我觉得眼睛开口的位置不太对 |
[01:13] | – Is anyone else having this problem? – Don’t be nervous. | – 其他人也有这个问题吗? – 别紧张 |
[01:16] | I’m a lot nervous. This is a big move, even for us. | 我非常紧张 即使对我们来说,这也是大动作 |
[01:18] | – We’ve cornered the market on big moves. – Slade didn’t give us a choice. | – 而我们有过许多大动作 – 史莱德让我们别无选择 |
[01:21] | Yeah, but as far as plans go, this is not a good one. | 是啊,但是就计划而言 这不是个好计划 |
[01:24] | Felicity, this was your plan. | 菲莉西蒂,这是你的计划 |
[01:26] | I didn’t think you’d actually say yes. | 我以为你不会真的答应 |
[01:28] | We’re here. | 我们到了 |
[01:32] | (罗勃昆恩应用科学中心) | |
[01:49] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[01:50] | That man used to work for me. | 那个人以前为我做事 |
[01:52] | And now he works for our enemy. | 现在他为我们的敌人做事 |
[01:54] | Security cameras are down. | 监视器关掉了 |
[01:57] | You all remember the skeleton key… | 你们都记得万能钥匙吧 |
[01:58] | courtesy of William Tockman, a.k.a. The Clock King. | 多亏了威廉托克曼 又称为时钟王 |
[02:01] | It can open any lock, including this one. | 它可以打开任何锁,包括这一个 |
[02:10] | This is where we met Barry. | 我们就是在这里认识贝瑞 |
[02:19] | These are plug-and-play. | 这些是即插即用的 |
[02:21] | Fasten them where we talked about. Let the C4 do the rest. | 把它们装在我们说过的地方 剩下的就交给C4炸弹 |
[02:25] | – Been a while since I’ve blown anything up. – Quick and clean. | – 我好久没有炸过东西了 – 速战速决 |
[02:37] | I’m a bomber. | 我是炸弹客 |
[02:38] | I can’t believe I’m a bomber. Can I list it on my resume under “special skills”? | 我不敢相信我是炸弹客 可以在履历表上列为特殊专长吗? |
[02:42] | Freeze. | 不准动 |
[02:50] | We have to go. | 我们得走了 |
[02:59] | Thermal shows everybody’s out. | 热成像显示大家都出来了 |
[03:09] | It’s just a building, Oliver. | 只是一楝建筑物,奥利佛 |
[03:20] | 剧名:兜帽之下 | |
[03:24] | Cowards. Who else would needlessly destroy… | 懦夫,不然谁会毫无必要摧毁掉… |
[03:27] | cutting-edge scientific and medical technology… | …唯一的目的是让史特林市… |
[03:30] | whose sole purpose is to make Starling City a healthier and safer place? | …变得更健康、更安全的 尖端科技和医疗技术? |
[03:37] | As CEO of Queen Consolidated… | 身为昆恩集团的执行长 |
[03:38] | I have a message to the terrorists | 我有话要对犯下这起恶行的… |
[03:40] | who committed this unspeakable act: | …恐怖份子说: 主演:史蒂芬阿米尔 |
[03:43] | You will be caught | 你们会被逮到 |
[03:44] | and punished. | 且受到惩罚 主演:凯蒂卡西迪 |
[03:47] | For the record, I hated her | 我要声明,早在我们发现… |
[03:48] | before we found out she was a supervillain. | …她是超级反派前,我就很讨厌她 主演:大卫兰姆西 |
[03:50] | Okay, Slade’s goal is to create | 好,史莱德的目标… |
[03:52] | an army of human weapons using the Mirakuru. | 是用米拉库鲁打造一支人类武器大军 主演:薇拉贺兰德 |
[03:54] | To do that, he needs an industrial centrifuge. | 要做到那一点,他需要工业用离心机 主演:爱蜜莉贝特李察 |
[03:57] | Which having Isabel Rochev steal | 而让伊莎贝尔罗彻从你们家… 主演:柯尔顿海恩斯 |
[03:59] | Queen Consolidated from your family… | …夺走昆恩集团… 主演:柯尔顿海恩斯 |
[04:01] | – gave him full access to. – Since Applied Sciences went kaboom… | – 让他能拿到手 – 但由于应用科学部爆炸了 |
[04:04] | he can’t use our technology, formerly ours, | 他不能用原先是我们的技术… |
[04:05] | for his warped experiments. | 来做他的邪恶实验 主演:曼奴班奈特 |
[04:08] | Slade has had us on our heels for weeks. It’s about time we took the fight to him. | 史莱德对我们穷追不舍好几周了 我们是时候出击了 |
[04:12] | All this Will do is Set him back. | 这么做只会延缓他的计划 |
[04:14] | We have no way of knowing where the next attack is coming from. | 我们不知道下一次攻击会从哪来 主演:苏珊娜汤普森 |
[04:19] | 主演:保罗布莱克索恩 | |
[04:23] | (奥利佛昆恩回到史特林市) | |
[04:27] | (私刑者在史特林港发生枪战 兜帽私刑者再度出击) | |
[04:33] | (蒂雅昆恩受兜帽男所救) | |
[04:42] | Look, you need to drop this, okay? I’m fine, really. | 你别管这件事了,好吗? 我没事,真的 |
[04:45] | How is any of this fine? | 这怎么会没事? |
[04:47] | Look, you need to concentrate on you. Now, are you going to your meetings? | 你必须把精力放在你身上 你会去参加你的互助会吧? |
[04:51] | Yes. It’s where I talk about how my father’s facing prison. | 会,我会在那里谈论 我爸爸如何面临牢狱之灾 |
[04:55] | Laurel… | 萝蕾尔… |
[04:57] | this will all blow over, okay? Please. | …这件事会安然过去,好吗?拜托 |
[05:00] | No, it won’t, Dad. | 不,不会的,爸 |
[05:02] | You were caught aiding and abetting the vigilante. | 你因为援助私刑者而遭到逮捕 |
[05:04] | Working with him last year cost you your detective shield. | 去年跟他合作害你丢了警探一职 |
[05:07] | Now it can cost you 18 months in prison. | 现在这可能害你坐十八个月的牢 |
[05:10] | They want his name. | 他们想要他的名字 |
[05:13] | Do you know who the Arrow is? | 你知道绿箭侠是谁吗? |
[05:16] | I don’t. | 我不知道 制片:温蒂梅利寇 |
[05:20] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[05:22] | Well, what about the woman in black? The one the Arrow works with. | 好吧,那么黑衣女子呢? 跟绿箭侠联手的那位 |
[05:25] | Do you know who she is? | 你知道她是谁吗? |
[05:29] | – No. – You must have some idea. | – 不知道 – 你一定有些想法 |
[05:31] | – Honey, I can’t tell you what I don’t know. GUARD: Time’s up. | – 亲爱的,我无法告诉你我不知道的事 – 时间到 |
[05:37] | You girls, you take care of each other. | 你们两个要好好照顾彼此 |
[05:43] | Do you really think he doesn’t know who the Arrow is? | 你想他真的不知道绿箭侠是谁吗? 制片:JP芬恩 |
[05:47] | It’s not like Dad to lie. | 爸不是会撒谎的人 |
[05:49] | 制片:陶德彼特森 | |
[05:53] | Sometimes it’s people closest to us who lie to us best. | 有时候最亲近我们的人 最会对我们说谎 |
[06:05] | Where is Thea? She should be here for this too. | 蒂雅在哪里? 这件事她也应该在场 |
[06:08] | – Yet I doubt she’s coming. – Well, I can’t lie to either of you. | – 我想她大概不会来了 – 我不能对你们说谎 |
[06:11] | It’s bad. If Isabel Rochev is one thing, it’s thorough. | 情况很糟 伊莎贝尔罗彻做事很彻底 |
[06:15] | She’s laid the foundation for this takeover for months. | 这次的接管她已经策划 好几个月了 |
[06:17] | We still own a majority of stock in the company. | 我们仍拥有公司大部份的股票 |
[06:20] | Yes, but Isabel has diluted that stock to the point where it’s worthless. | 是的,但是伊莎贝尔 把股票稀释到一文不值 |
[06:24] | On paper, you’re virtually broke. | 帐面上来看,你们差不多破产了 |
[06:27] | And what’s the good news? | 那么好消息是什么? |
[06:29] | We can protect your assets. | 我们可以保护你们的资产 |
[06:31] | We need to move everything to a new trust Isabel can’t touch. | 我们必须把一切挪到 伊莎贝尔动不到的新信托基金 |
[06:34] | All I need is the beneficiaries from the | 我只需要目前信托基金的受益人 |
[06:37] | current trust to approve the transfer. | 同意这项移转… 编剧:安德鲁克雷斯伯格 |
[06:38] | The two of you and Thea. | 你们两人还有蒂雅 编剧:清水酮 |
[06:42] | – Thea needs to sign off? – Yes, and quickly. | – 蒂雅需要签名? – 是的,而且要尽快 |
[06:48] | Thank you, Ned. | 谢谢你,奈德 |
[06:52] | Well, now I have to become mayor. | 这下我非当上市长不可了 导演:杰西沃恩 |
[06:55] | It seems I’ll need the income. | 看来我会需要那笔收入 |
[06:56] | Losing the company wasn’t your fault. | 丢掉公司不是你的错 |
[06:58] | It was mine. | 是我的错 |
[07:00] | – I let Isabel Rochev get the better of me. – No. | – 我被伊莎贝尔罗彻摆了一道 – 不 |
[07:02] | You see the good in people even if they don’t deserve it. | 你看到人们好的一面 即便他们配不上 |
[07:05] | I know that better than most. | 这点我比谁都清楚 |
[07:07] | Isabel is a vindictive woman. | 伊莎贝尔一心想报复 |
[07:09] | She would’ve done this with or without your trust. | 不管有没有得到你的信任 她都会这么做 |
[07:11] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[07:13] | You told me months ago I couldn’t trust her. | 你几个月前就告诉我不能信任她 |
[07:18] | Your father had a weakness for beautiful strong women. | 你爸爸对美霪的女强人难以招架 |
[07:27] | They were together? | 他们在一起过? |
[07:30] | Yes. | 是的 |
[07:35] | She was still in business school at the time. | 当时她仍就读商学院 |
[07:37] | The pretty intern that caught the CEO’s eye. | 吸引到执行长目光的漂亮实习生 |
[07:46] | All right, you take this to Thea and you convince her… | 好吧,你把这个拿给蒂雅 你找个方法… |
[07:51] | somehow, to help us fight back. | …说服她,帮助我们反击 |
[08:09] | Will you help me up? – Yeah. – Uhn! | – 嘿,扶我起来好吗? – 好 |
[08:14] | – Just to my trunk. – Okay. | – 扶我到箱子那边 – 好 |
[08:33] | Ah. Look who’s up. | 哦,看是谁起来了 |
[08:36] | Just in time for all the fun. | 正好赶上好戏 |
[08:40] | – What are you gonna do to him? – Make him scream. | – 你打算对他做什么? – 让他尖叫 |
[08:44] | Just like he made us. Hmm? | 就像他对我们所做的 |
[08:47] | They say living well is best revenge. Heh. | 俗话说好好活着就是最好的复仇 |
[08:50] | I prefer torture. | 我偏好折磨 |
[08:53] | – You want first turn? – No. | – 你要第一个来吗? – 不 |
[08:55] | Please, I can help you. | 拜托,我可以帮你们 |
[08:58] | No, doctor, I can help you. | 不,博士,我可以帮你 |
[09:01] | What was it you said you needed for research? An eye? | 你说你需要什么做研究啊? 一只眼睛吗? |
[09:05] | – No. – Let me get you fresh one. | – 不 – 让我弄个新鲜的给你 |
[09:08] | You can still stop Slade Wilson. | 你们还是能阻止史莱德威尔森 |
[09:10] | Anatoly. | 安纳托利 |
[09:12] | Wait. | 等等 |
[09:14] | What did you say? | 你刚刚说什么? |
[09:15] | I can help you stop him. | 我可以帮助你们阻止他 |
[09:17] | How? That miracle drug of yours has turned him into monster. | 怎么做?你那个奇�药物 把他变成了怪物 |
[09:22] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:24] | I can turn him back. | 我可以把他变回来 |
[09:25] | Ivo, what are you saying? | 艾佛,你在说什么? |
[09:27] | The Mirakuru. | 米拉库鲁 |
[09:30] | There’s a cure. | 有个解药 |
[09:40] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[09:42] | Is Thea here? | 蒂雅在吗? |
[09:44] | I haven’t seen her. | 我还没见到她 |
[09:45] | – How’s your dad? – He’s willing to go to jail for the Arrow. | – 你爸爸还好吗? – 他愿意为了绿箭侠坐牢 |
[09:49] | You said you weren’t worried, but Dig and I went to Roy’s apartment. | 你说过你不担心 但是小狄和我去过罗伊的公寓 |
[09:52] | – It’s empty. – He cleared out a few days ago. | – 人去楼空 – 他在几天前搬走了 |
[09:54] | Where the hell did he go? | 他到底上哪去了? |
[09:58] | Roy will have to wait. | 罗伊的事得搁着 |
[09:59] | We need to deal with Slade, figure out what his next move is. | 我们必须应付史莱德 想出他的下一步是什么 |
[10:07] | I know Slade. He is not gonna stop until… | 我认识史莱德 要他停手就只有… |
[10:10] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[10:22] | Aah! | |
[10:37] | Hello, Sara. | 你好,莎拉 |
[10:43] | Diggle, stay back. | 狄戈,退下 |
[10:46] | You’re wasting your bullets. | 你是在浪费子弹 |
[11:09] | Don’t forget who taught you how to fight, kid. | 别忘了是谁教你打斗的,小子 |
[11:33] | Excuse me, I’m looking for my sister, Sara Lance. | 不好意思 我在找我妹妹,莎拉兰斯 |
[11:38] | Excuse me, I’m Laurel Lance. Is my sister okay? | 不好意思,我是萝蕾尔兰斯 我妹妹还好吗? |
[11:42] | Oh, she’ll be fine. Just a hairline fracture of her wrist. We set it. | 哦,她不会有事 只是手腕有细微骨折,处理过了 |
[11:46] | She’s got some nasty bruises. Looks worse than it is. | 她有些严重的瘀青 看起来比实际上还糟 |
[11:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:50] | Nothing compared to her previous injuries. | 跟她的旧伤比都不算什么 |
[11:53] | Previous injuries? | 旧伤? |
[11:55] | Yes, your sister has extensive scar tissue over her entire body. | 对,你妹妹全身上下 有大量的疤痕组织 |
[11:59] | Last person I saw with that much damage was a veteran injured in Iraq. | 我上次看到受过那么多伤的人 是个在伊拉克受伤的退役军人 |
[12:03] | Has your sister served in the military? | 你妹妹在军中服役过吗? |
[12:06] | No. No, she hasn’t. | 不,她没有 |
[12:19] | – Sara. – Hi. | – 莎拉 – 嗨 |
[12:21] | – What happened to you? – Oh, I’m fine. | – 你发生什么事了? – 哦,我没事 |
[12:24] | Ollie and I just had a little motorcycle mishap. It’s nothing. | 奥利和我只是骑摩托车出了小车祸 没有什么 |
[12:27] | – I already got my discharge papers. – But your back… | – 我已经办好出院手续了 – 可是你的背… |
[12:31] | Those scars, where did you get them? | 那些伤疤,是怎么来的? |
[12:34] | – You okay? – I will be. | – 你没事吧? – 我不会有事的 |
[12:37] | – You? – Yeah. | – 你呢? – 没事 |
[12:40] | – Hi. | – 嗨 – 嗨 – Hi. |
[12:43] | – So tell me what happened. – Motorcycle accident. It was stupid. | – 告诉我发生什么事 – 摩托车车祸,蠢毙了 |
[12:46] | We were making a left turn, this car ran a red light. | 我们正要左转 结果有一辆车闯红灯 |
[12:49] | Did you file a police report? | 你们有报案吗? |
[12:51] | We didn’t see the point. We’re both fine. That’s what counts, right? | 我们觉得没必要,我们都没事 那才是最重要的,对吧? |
[12:55] | Right. I should really go. | 对 我真的该走了 |
[12:58] | – I have a deposition in an hour. – Okay. | – 我一小时后要做口供纪录 – 好 |
[13:01] | Thanks for checking up on me. | 谢谢你来看我 |
[13:04] | Always. | 应该的 |
[13:14] | I know Oliver Queen is the Arrow. | 我知道奥利佛昆恩就是绿箭侠 |
[13:28] | (苍翠) | |
[13:36] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[13:39] | We missed you yesterday. | 我们昨天没看到你 |
[13:42] | The meeting with Ned Foster. | 跟奈德福斯特会面的时候 |
[13:47] | Thea, I know that you’re mad at Morn and me… | 蒂雅,我知道你在生妈和我的气 |
[13:50] | but we may have found a way out of this financial mess. | 但是我们可能找到方法 脱离这场财务困境 |
[13:53] | We aren’t gonna lose everything. | 我们不会失去一切的 |
[13:55] | Mom and I both signed. We just… | 妈和我都签名了,我们只是… |
[13:59] | We need your signature, and hopefully we can stop Isabel from ruining us. | 我们需要你的签名 希望我们能阻止伊莎贝尔毁了我们 |
[14:03] | After you let her ruin us, you mean? | 你是说在你让她毁了我们之后吗? |
[14:07] | Yeah. | 对 |
[14:11] | Says “Thea Queen” here. Who’s she? | 这上面写“蒂雅昆恩” 她是谁呀? |
[14:15] | – It’s you, Speedy. – No, it’s not. | – 是你,快腿 – 不,不是 |
[14:19] | Robert Queen wasn’t my father. Malcolm Merlyn was. | 罗勃昆恩不是我爸爸 麦尔坎莫林才是 |
[14:23] | Thea Merlyn, kind of has a nice ring to it. | 蒂雅莫林,听起来还不错 |
[14:26] | Merlyn was your biological father, but Dad raised you. | 莫林是你的亲生父亲 但是爸巷大你的 |
[14:29] | Only because he didn’t know I wasn’t his. | 那是因为他不知道我不是他生的 |
[14:31] | Hey, hey, he… | 嘿,嘿,他… |
[14:34] | He loved you. | 他爱你 |
[14:37] | – So do I. And I’m still your brother. – No, you’re not. | – 我也爱你,我还是你的哥哥 – 不,你不是 |
[14:40] | You’re my half-brother. | 你是我同母异父的哥哥 |
[14:42] | You know who else was my half-brother? Tommy. | 你知道谁是我同父异母的哥哥吗? 汤米 |
[14:46] | Tommy who I tried to kiss. | 我曾试着亲他的那个汤米 |
[14:49] | I tried to kiss my half-brother… | 我曾试着亲我同父异母的哥哥 |
[14:52] | before my real father killed him. | 在我的生父杀了他之前 |
[14:55] | That’s how screwed-up I am. | 我就是这么乱七八糟 |
[14:57] | You know the sad part? | 你知道难过的点是什么吗? |
[14:59] | I was actually starting to be in a good place. | 我的生活本来真的开始好转了 |
[15:01] | I had the club. | 我有这家夜店 |
[15:04] | I had Roy. I had a brother who wasn’t lying to me. | 我有罗伊 我有个不会骗我的哥哥 |
[15:07] | For the first time in my crazy life… | 在我的疯狂生活中终于有一次… |
[15:10] | everything didn’t seem so completely and totally messed up. | …一切看起来 并不是完全一团混乱 |
[15:15] | I thought I was gonna be okay. | 我还以为我会过得很好 |
[15:19] | I’m so stupid. | 我真是太傻了 |
[15:21] | – You’re not stupid. – No, what I am… | – 你不傻 – 不,我这个人… |
[15:25] | is a daughter of two mass murderers. | …是两个大屠杀凶手生下的女儿 |
[15:27] | Not one, but two. | 不只一个,而是两个 |
[15:30] | So let’s face it, Ollie. | 所以面对现实吧,奥利 |
[15:32] | I was never gonna be okay. | 我本来就不可能没事 |
[15:35] | It’s not in my genes. | 那不在我的基因里 |
[15:38] | Thea… | 蒂雅 |
[15:39] | Oliver… | 奥利佛… |
[15:40] | we need to discuss that security matter now. | …我们现在必须讨论保全问题 |
[15:49] | – What do we have? – What Slade took. | – 我们发现什么了? – 史莱德拿走的东西 |
[15:51] | – “Took”? – He wasn’t here to kill us. | – “拿走? – 他不是来杀我们的 |
[15:54] | He was here because we had something that he wanted. | 他来是因为我们有他要的东西 |
[15:57] | The skeleton key. | 万能钥匙 |
[15:58] | I did a full sweep. It’s the only thing that’s missing. | 我彻底搜查过了 那是唯一不见的东西 |
[16:00] | He needs a way to mass-produce the serum now we dusted Applied Sciences. | 由于我们毁了应用科学部 他需要方法大量制造血清 |
[16:04] | With the key, he can get anywhere, take anything. | 有了万 能钥匙 不拿走任 他能到任何地方 何东西 |
[16:06] | We know what he wants. We just need to find it first. | 我们知道他想要什么 我们只是得抢先一步找到 |
[16:10] | Where is the most cutting-edge technology housed in Starling City? | 史特林市最尖端的科技 存放在哪里? |
[16:14] | (新星实验室) | |
[16:17] | The combined inventory of every scientist who ever worked at S.T.A.R. Labs… | 在新星实验室工作过的每位科学家 他们所有的存货… |
[16:22] | all housed right in here. | …都存放在这里 |
[16:24] | I hereby christen this building “the bomb.” | 我在此将这栋建筑命名为“酷炸了” |
[16:27] | – Nobody says that anymore. – I say it. | – 现在没人会那样说了 – 我就会说 |
[16:30] | I define my own cool. | 我定义我自己的酷 |
[16:32] | I still can’t believe Dr. Wells is shutting this place down. | 我还是不敢相信威尔斯博士 要关闭这个地方 |
[16:35] | S.T.A.R. Labs blew a hole in Central City when we turned the particle accelerator on. | 我们放动粒子加速器的时候 新星实验室在中央市炸了一个大洞 |
[16:39] | It’s not surprising that Starling City canceled the lease on this facility. | 也难怪史特林市取消这场所的租约 |
[16:42] | We’re not exactly the poster children for: | 谁还敢让我们存放 |
[16:45] | “Let us store our unregulated prototypes in your neighborhood.” | 未管制的原型机件在他们家附近呢 |
[16:47] | – It was an accident, Caitlin. – Tell that to the families of people who died. | – 那是一场意外,凯特琳 – 去对死者家属说这句话吧 |
[16:51] | Maybe you can figure out how to tell that to yourself. | 也许你可以想想 你要怎么告诉自己 |
[16:55] | Look, Cisco, let’s get this inventory done so we can go home. | 西斯可,我们快点盘点完 这样我们才能回家 |
[17:03] | I thought we were the only ones here. | 我还以为这里只有我们 |
[17:06] | Maybe it’s one of the security guards. | 也许是其中一名警卫 |
[17:13] | Oh. Hey, man. We should be wrapped up any minute now. | 嘿,老兄,我们应该很快就收工了 |
[17:19] | You getting a bad vibe off this guy? | 你有没有觉得这家伙怪怪的 |
[17:40] | The longer the chase, the slower the kill. | 追逐得越久,就死得越慢 |
[17:50] | Help me. | 帮我 |
[17:52] | This equipment belonged to Arthur Light. | 这项设备是亚瑟莱特的 |
[17:54] | – Wells fired him two years ago. – Why? | – 威尔斯两年前开除他了 – 为什么? |
[17:56] | Because he was a psycho. | 因为他是神经病 |
[17:59] | Tell me you can make this work. | 拜托告诉我你会用这个 |
[18:01] | (管制区域,未经授权请勿进入) | |
[18:08] | I take back what I said. | 我收回刚刚的话 |
[18:11] | I’ll make this quick. | 我会让你们死快一点 |
[18:13] | Now. | 趁现在 |
[18:20] | Gaah! | |
[18:56] | We’re too late. | 我们来迟了 |
[19:17] | – Felicity. – Cisco, Caitlin. | – 菲莉西蒂 – 西斯可,凯特琳 |
[19:20] | – You guys okay? He didn’t hurt you, did he? – You said “he” twice. | – 你们没事吧?他没有伤到你们吧? – 你说“他” |
[19:25] | Do you know who attacked us? That lunatic with the mask and the sword? | 你知道是谁攻击我们吗? 那个戴面具又拿剑的疯子? |
[19:29] | No, I… No, I don’t know. | 不,我…不,我不知道 |
[19:31] | I said “he” twice because on the radio… | 我说“他”是因为我听到… |
[19:35] | I heard that the person who attacked you had man parts, which would make him a he. | …电台说攻击你们的人有男性部位 所以他是男的 |
[19:40] | I’m John Diggle, security for Queen Consolidated. | 我是约翰狄戈 昆.恶集团的保全人员 |
[19:43] | Any idea what the masked man may have taken? An industrial centrifuge by any chance? | 知道蒙面男子可能拿走什么吗? 有可能是工业用离心机吗? |
[19:47] | – No. It’s a secret. – What kind of secret? | – 不,这是秘密 – 什么样的秘密? |
[19:51] | – The kind I have to keep. – Does Cisco have to keep it too? | – 我必须保密的那种 – 西斯可也必须保密吗? |
[19:54] | Yes, he does. | 是的 没错 |
[19:55] | Okay. We’re so happy that you guys are okay. | 好吧 我们很高兴你们没事 |
[19:59] | How’s Barry doing? | 贝瑞还好吗? |
[20:00] | – He’s the same. – Barry’s condition deteriorated. | – 他老样子 – 贝瑞的状况恶化了 |
[20:03] | They moved him to S.T.A.R. Labs. They looked after him. | 他们把他移到新星实验室 他们照顾他 |
[20:06] | – That’s how I met Cisco and Caitlin. – Right. | – 我就是这样认识西斯可和凯特琳 – 对 |
[20:08] | I’ll come visit again as soon as I can. | 我一有空我就过去探视 |
[20:11] | That’d be cool. Don’t worry, Barry gets lots of visitors. | 那就太好了,别担心 贝瑞有很多访客 |
[20:15] | – Iris is there a lot. Heh. – Iris? | – 艾苗丝很常过去 – 艾苗丝? |
[20:19] | She’s, um… | 她是… |
[20:21] | his… | …他的… |
[20:24] | something. | …某人 |
[20:27] | Oh. | |
[20:29] | Sure, good. | 当然,很好 |
[20:33] | That’s just swell. | 真是好极了 |
[20:35] | Barry’s in a coma, and he’s already moved on. | 贝瑞还在昏迷当中 他就已经有新对象了 |
[20:39] | I hacked into Harrison Wells’ personal files. | 我骇入哈里森威尔斯的私人档案 |
[20:41] | He’s the director of S.T.A.R. Labs, which makes me unstoppable. | 他是新星实验室的主管 基本上这让我变得不可阻挡 |
[20:44] | And look what I found. | 看我找到什么 |
[20:46] | It’s a prototype for one of their new biotech projects. | 是他们新生科计划的原型机之一 |
[20:49] | The patent is still pending, which is why they didn’t tell us. | 专利仍在申请中 所以他们才不想告诉我们是什么 |
[20:52] | – So, what is it? – It’s a biotransfuser. | – 所以那是什么? – 那是生化输血机 |
[20:55] | It can deliver blood from one single patient into multiple patients at once. | 它能把一名病人的血液 一次传输给多名病人 |
[21:00] | – Why would Slade need a blood transfusion? – He doesn’t. | – 史莱德为什么需要输血? – 他不需要 |
[21:03] | The prisoners that he freed from Iron Heights last week to create his own personal army do. | 他为了打造自己的私人军队 上星期从铁山监狱释放的囚犯需要 |
[21:08] | With a few tweaks, Slade can retrofit it for the Mirakuru… | 只要稍加调整,史莱德可以改造它 用在米拉库鲁上 |
[21:12] | bypassing a less-than-desirable ratio of success to death. | 避开不甚理想的成功率及死亡率 |
[21:16] | Instead of it metabolizing the person, it happens in the machine. | 一切都在机器中进行 而不需要人体内新陈代谢 |
[21:20] | That requires a lot of blood. Even a man with Slade’s stamina… | 那会需要大量的血液 即便有史莱德那样的耐力… |
[21:23] | – can’t handle that kind of drain. – Good. | – 也无法承受如此大量失血 – 很好 |
[21:26] | – What do you mean? – We let him use it. | – 这什么意思? – 我们就让他使用 |
[21:28] | He’ll be weak, vulnerable… | 他会变得虚弱、脆弱… |
[21:30] | and that will be my opportunity to kill him. How do we find this thing? | …而那会是我杀他的机会 我们要怎么找到这东西? |
[21:34] | A machine like this pulls an exorbitant amount of power from the grid. | 这种机器需要从电网 吸收极大的电力 |
[21:37] | When it turns on, I’ll know when and where. | 一旦放动,我会知道时间地点 |
[21:39] | Right now we just wait. | 现在我们只需等待 |
[21:42] | I’m tired of waiting. | 我厌倦等待了 |
[21:45] | Don’t listen to him. He’s lying. | 别听他的话,他在说谎 |
[21:47] | – The cure is real, I promise. | 解药是真的,我保证 |
[21:48] | – No, he’s just trying to save his neck. | 不,他只是想保住他的小命 |
[21:56] | Anthony, look at me. | 安东尼,看着我 |
[21:58] | Tell us about the cure. | 告诉我们解药的事 |
[22:04] | Uhn. I want to help you, Sara. | 我想要帮你莎拉 |
[22:08] | But first you have to promise you’ll help me too. | 但是你必须先答应我 你也会帮我 |
[22:11] | She can’t save your life. | 她救不了你的命 |
[22:17] | No one can. Not anymore. | 没人救得了,早就没救了 |
[22:22] | All I ask is for a quick death. | 我只求死得快一点 |
[22:23] | You don’t deserve a quick death. | 你不配死得快一点 |
[22:26] | I know. | 我知道 |
[22:28] | And I’m still asking. | 但我依然如此要求 |
[22:33] | It’s your call. | 这是你的决定 |
[22:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:39] | Start talking, Ivo. | 开始说吧,艾佛 |
[22:41] | I was never able to replicate the Mirakuru serum… | 我一直没办法从我发现的… |
[22:44] | from the original Japanese World War ll research I discovered. | …二战日军原始研究中 复制米拉库鲁血清 |
[22:47] | After conducting experiments on the prisoners that I acquired this past year… | 我在过去一年抓来的囚犯身上 进行实验之后 |
[22:52] | I was able to synthesize a solution… | 我有办法合成一种溶液 |
[22:56] | that counteracts… | 它能抵销… |
[22:58] | reverses… | 逆转 |
[22:59] | the physiological effects that exposure to Mirakuru produces. | …接触到米拉库鲁后产生的 生理作用 |
[23:04] | From more than human… | 从超人类… |
[23:07] | back to human. | …变回人类 |
[23:09] | Where is this cure now? | 这解药现在在哪里? |
[23:11] | You’ll keep your word about ending my life? | 你们会连守承诺了结我的生命吗? |
[23:13] | Yes. Tell us. | 会的,告诉我们 |
[23:19] | On the freighter. | 在货轮上 |
[23:22] | In the safe in my quarters. | 在我房间的保险箱里 |
[23:26] | Now I believe… | 现在我相信… |
[23:29] | this concludes my end of our deal. | …我已经履行我这边的承诺了 |
[23:55] | Whatever you came to say, it takes security about 60 seconds to reach this floor… | 不管你来说什么,保全人员 大概花六十秒就会抵达这一层 |
[23:59] | – so I would start talking. – Where’s Slade? | – 所以有话快说 – 史莱德在哪里? |
[24:04] | Just giving you the chance to do the right thing. | 我只是在给你机会做对的事 |
[24:06] | I’m under 30 and I’m the CEO of a Fortune 500 company. | 我不到三十岁就当了财富杂志 五百大公司之一的执行长 |
[24:10] | I’d say I’ve already done the right thing. | 我敢说我已经做得很对了 |
[24:12] | Do you even know who Slade Wilson is? | 你到底知不知道 史莱德威尔森在哪里? |
[24:15] | – Or why he’s doing this? – I don’t care. | – 或是他为什么这么做? – 我不在乎 |
[24:18] | – I got what I earned. – What you earned? | – 我得到我应得的了 – 什么你应得的? |
[24:21] | You think sleeping with my father entitles you to my family’s company? | 你以为跟我爸上床 你就有资格得到我家的公司吗? |
[24:24] | – You don’t know what you’re talking about. – He fooled around with a lot of girls. | – 你不知道你在说什么 – 他跟很多年轻女生胡搞过 |
[24:27] | – I don’t see them ordering hostile takeovers. – “Fooled around”? | – 我可没看到她们下令恶意接管 – “胡搞”? |
[24:32] | Is that what your mother told you? | 你母亲是这样跟你说的吗? |
[24:35] | Of course she would write me off as a meaningless affair. | 她当然会把我说成一段 毫无意义的外遇 |
[24:39] | Slade Wilson put me through hell. His training nearly killed me. | 史莱德威尔森让我受尽磨难 他的训练差点害我丧命 |
[24:43] | Would I have put myself through that because I was a jilted lover? | 我会因为自己是个被抛弃的情人 就让自己受尽磨难吗? |
[24:46] | Honestly, I don’t know what you are. | 坦白说,我不知道你是什么 |
[24:48] | I was your father’s soul mate. | 我是你爸爸的灵魂伴侣 |
[24:51] | – Heh. – He was going to leave your mother. | 他本来要离开你母亲 |
[24:53] | Leave the company, leave you. | 离开这家公司,离开你 |
[24:55] | – Our bags were packed. – Really? | – 我们行李都打包好了 – 真的吗? |
[24:57] | Then your sister had to go and break her arm, doing something ridiculous, no doubt. | 然后你州奉非得摔断手臂不可 肯定是做了什么蠢事 |
[25:02] | She fell off her horse. | 她从马背上摔了下来 |
[25:04] | We were at the airport when he got the call. | 他接到电话时我们人在机场 |
[25:06] | I begged him not to go. I reminded him that Thea wasn’t even his. | 我求他不要走 我提醒他蒂雅甚至不是他亲生的 |
[25:14] | Are you saying that my father knew? | 你是说我爸爸早就知道了? |
[25:17] | Of course he knew. | 他当然知道 |
[25:18] | He was a fool, not an idiot. | 他是个傻瓜,不是白痴 |
[25:20] | And like a fool, he loved her anyway. | 而就像傻瓜一样 无论如何他还是爱她 |
[25:22] | He promised me that we would leave the next day. | 他答应我我们隔天就离开 |
[25:25] | But instead my internship was terminated and he never spoke to me again. | 但结果是我的实习被终止 而他再也不跟我说话 |
[25:29] | Oh, so that’s what this is really about? | 哦,所以其实是为了这件事? |
[25:32] | He chose us over you? | 他选了我们而不是你? |
[25:35] | – Escort Mr. Queen off the premises. – Don’t touch me. | – 护送昆恩先生离开这里 – 别碰我 |
[25:38] | He’s no longer welcome in this building. | 这栋大楼再也不欢迎他了 |
[25:41] | My building. | 我的大楼 |
[25:53] | – Hello? – Thea, it’s Ollie. | – 哈罗? – 蒂雅,我是奥利 |
[25:56] | – Listen, I just need five minutes face to face. – What do you want? | – 听着,我只需要当面谈五分钟 – 你想干嘛? |
[25:59] | There’s something you need to hear. | 有件事你必须听 |
[26:02] | Five minutes. Come by the club after we close. | 五分钟 我们打烊后来夜店一趟 |
[26:05] | I just spoke with Felicity. | 我刚刚跟菲莉西蒂说过话 |
[26:07] | Someone reached out to the Arrow, wants a meeting. | 有人联系绿箭侠,想要见面 |
[26:10] | – Who? – Laurel. | – 谁? – 萝蕾尔 |
[26:27] | You comfortable in there, Lance? I can see if there’s an extra blanket if you’re cold. | 你待得还舒适吗,兰斯警员? 会冷的话我可以看有没有多的毯子 |
[26:31] | No, I’m good. | 不了,我很好 |
[26:32] | Now I’m this side of the bars, I think it’s just Quentin. | 现在我在铁栏的这一侧了 我想叫我昆汀就好了 |
[26:35] | I’m sure it’s a misunderstanding. You’ll be out of here soon. | 我相信只是误会 你很快就会出去的 |
[26:38] | I appreciate your optimism. | 我感谢你的乐观 |
[26:48] | Hey. Hey, what are you doing? | 嘿! 嘿,你在做什么? |
[26:51] | Hey, buddy, officer, we need help. | 嘿,老兄,警员,我们需要帮忙 |
[26:54] | – We need help. What are you doing? – Remember me? | – 我们需要帮忙,你在做什么? – 还记得我吗? |
[26:58] | – You should, because I remember you, officer. – You can’t do this. | – 你应该要,因为我记得你,警员 – 你不能这么做 |
[27:02] | Aah! | |
[27:04] | All right, take it easy. | 好了,放轻松 |
[27:05] | You and that hooded freak show are the reason I’m in this place. | 你和那个兜帽怪胎 是我在这个地方的原因 |
[27:08] | I thought I should be the one to welcome you. | 我想我应该来欢迎你 |
[27:21] | – Get out of here. – This isn’t over! This is not over! | – 出去 – 这事还没完呢!这事还没完呢! |
[27:35] | I heard about your father being arrested. | 我听说你父亲遭到逮捕 |
[27:37] | – If I could help him, I would. – That’s not what this is about. | – 要是我能帮他,我会的 – 找你来不是为了那件事 |
[27:41] | It’s funny, isn’t it? | 很可笑,不是吗? |
[27:43] | A year ago he thought you were a murderer. | 一年前他认为你是杀人犯 |
[27:45] | And me, I was… I was drawn to you. | 至于我,我…我受到你的吸引 |
[27:48] | I couldn’t explain why, but… | 我无法解释,但是… |
[27:53] | But a part of me felt connected to you. | 但是一部份的我觉得跟你心意相连 |
[27:56] | You were always there. | 你总是及时出现 |
[27:58] | For me. | 保护我 |
[28:01] | For my family. And for some reason I never asked why. | 保护我的家人 为了某个我从未问过的理由 |
[28:04] | Are you asking now? | 你现在要问了吗? |
[28:08] | I don’t have to… | 我用不着问… |
[28:10] | because I already know the answer. | …因为我已经知道答案了 |
[28:17] | Hello? | 哈罗? |
[28:20] | It’s Dad. | 爸出事了 |
[28:28] | What is it? | 什么事? |
[28:38] | I’m so sorry. We had your father under protective custody. | 萝蕾尔,我很抱歉 你父亲现在受到保护性枸留 |
[28:41] | There’s no such thing as protective custody in Iron Heights. | 铁山监狱没有所谓的保护性枸留 |
[28:46] | – Dad. – Hey. | 爸嘿 |
[28:49] | It’s all right, sweetheart. | 没事的,亲爱的 |
[28:50] | I know you want… Don’t touch the ribs. The ribs. | 我知道你想要… 别碰到助骨,我的助骨 |
[28:53] | I’m getting tired of visiting my family members in a hospital. What happened? | 我已经受够老是到医院探望家人 发生什么事了? |
[28:58] | Oh, it’s just some old collar, paid me a visit. | 哦,只是以前逮捕过的某个犯人 来拜访我一趟 |
[29:01] | I guess I’m not the most popular guy in prison. | 我想我在监狱不太受欢迎 |
[29:04] | Sara, do you mind giving Dad and I a second alone, please? | 莎拉,可以让爸和我独处一下吗? |
[29:09] | Yeah, of course. | 好,当然可以 |
[29:13] | I’ll be right outside. | 我就在外面 |
[29:14] | Don’t go far, sweetie. | 别走远,亲爱的 |
[29:16] | – Dad. – What is it, honey? | – 爸 – 什么事,亲爱的? |
[29:20] | – I have to tell you something. – What is it? | – 我必须告诉你一件事 – 什么事? |
[29:23] | I know who the Arrow is. | 我知道绿箭侠是谁 |
[29:26] | What? | 什么? |
[29:27] | Don’t say another word. | 不准再说下去 |
[29:32] | Don’t say anything. | 什么都别说 |
[29:36] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:38] | Uhn. Listen to me… there was a time when I would’ve sold out my badge to find out his name. | 听我说,曾经有段期间 我愿意拿我的警徽来换他的名字 |
[29:45] | But then I realized I didn’t care who he was. In fact… | 但后来我明白 我不在乎他是谁,事实上… |
[29:49] | – I didn’t even want to know who he was. – Why not? | – 我甚至不想知道他是谁… – 为什么不想? |
[29:52] | Because I knew if I knew who he really was, then he’d become a person, right? | 因为我知道要是我知道他的真实身份 他就成了一个人,对吧? |
[29:57] | Maybe he’s got family, friends… | 也许他有家人、朋友… |
[30:00] | people that care about him… | …关心他的人 |
[30:02] | someone with a life. | 有自己生活的人 |
[30:05] | Then he couldn’t be what I needed him to be. | 那样的话他就不能当 我需要他当的那个人 |
[30:07] | What this city needs him to be. | 这座城市需要他当的那个人 |
[30:11] | It’s the Arrow that matters. | 重要的是绿箭侠 |
[30:13] | The man under the hood isn’t important. | 兜帽底下的那个男人不重要 |
[30:18] | Can you imagine what it’s like to be him? | 你能想像当他是什么感觉吗? |
[30:20] | What he has to live with day in and day out? | 他必须日复一日 过着什么样的生活? |
[30:22] | What that’s gotta be like, eh? | 那是什么样的感觉呢? |
[30:27] | Least I can do is sit here and do a little bit of time for him. | 我最起码能做的是坐在这里 为了他坐一点牢 |
[30:42] | How’s your father? | 你父亲怎么样? |
[30:44] | He’ll be better once you drop all charges and sign his release papers. | 一旦你撤销所有告诉 签署出狱文件,他会好一点 |
[30:47] | – He is facing 18 months. – Yes. | – 他面临十八个月的徒刑 – 是的 |
[30:49] | But he won’t stay here another day unless you want me to resign… | 但是他不会在这里再多待一天 除非你想要我辞职… |
[30:53] | and embark on an exciting new career as a criminal defense attorney… | …展开令人兴奋的新工作 当一名刑事辫护律师 |
[30:56] | whose sole ambition will be to sue the District Attorney’s Office… | 而我唯一的野心将是控告地检着… |
[31:00] | for wrongful arrest and reckless endangerment. | …非法拘捕以及危害他人安全 |
[31:06] | Your father will be released on his own recognizance within the hour… | 你父亲将会在一小时内具结释放 |
[31:11] | and reinstated tomorrow. | 然后明天开始复职 |
[31:16] | A word of advice? | 给你一个建议 |
[31:19] | Be mindful of the battles you choose, because it will not always be this easy. | 小心选择你要打的仗 因为不是每场仗都这么简单 |
[31:30] | – Nice work, counselor. – Ha-ha-ha. | 做得好,律师 |
[31:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:35] | How’s your arm? | 你的手臂还好吗? |
[31:36] | Hm. Fine. Only hurts when I wave. | 还好,只有挥手时才会痛 |
[31:41] | – Ouch. – I’m fine, I promise. | 我没事,我保证 |
[31:44] | I know you will be. | 我知道你会没事的 |
[31:51] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[32:04] | (苍翠) | |
[32:14] | Thank you for agreeing to talk to me. | 谢谢你同意跟我说话 |
[32:16] | – You’re talking. I only agreed to listen. | 你说就好,我只同意听你说话 |
[32:19] | – I just want to start with… | 我只是想先说… |
[32:23] | I know you think that… | 我知道你觉得… |
[32:28] | Hold on. | 稍等 |
[32:29] | I can’t talk right now, Felicity. | 我现在不方便说话,菲莉西蒂 |
[32:31] | I know, but the grid at Collins and Main just spiked, drawing a lot of power. | 我知道,但柯林斯街和主大街的电网 刚刚数据枫升,吸收大量电力 |
[32:35] | Someone either plugged in the world’s largest hair dryer… | 不是有人刚刚插了 全世界最大的吹风机… |
[32:38] | or the biotransfuser just went online. | …就是生化输血机刚刚放动了 |
[32:40] | The power cycle on this machine is specific. You have 30 minutes, 40 tops. | 这台机器有特定的功率周期 你只有三十分钟,最多四十 |
[32:43] | I know this is selfish, Oliver, and don’t hate me for saying this, but… | 我知道这很自私 不要恨我这么说 |
[32:48] | don’t go. | …不要去 |
[32:51] | If you don’t get Thea to sign those documents, your family loses its assets. | 如果你不能让蒂雅签那些文件 你们家会失去所有资产 |
[32:55] | If I don’t stop Slade right now, a lot of people will lose a lot more. | 如果我不现在阻止史莱德 很多人会失去更多东西 |
[34:33] | I wouldn’t touch that if I were you. | 我是你的话就不会碰 |
[34:36] | Removing him mid-cycle will surely end his life. | 中途移开他,他必死无疑 |
[34:39] | Slade, he’s just a kid. | 史莱德,他只是个孩子 |
[34:41] | Who’s here only because you pushed him away. | 他在这里全是因为你把他逼走 |
[34:45] | You were the one person he looked up to. | 你是他唯一景仰的人 |
[34:47] | And for that, you crushed his soul. | 对此,你摧毁了他的心灵 |
[34:50] | We found him at a shelter in Bludhaven. | 我们在布朗海文市的 一个避难所找到他 |
[34:52] | Pathetic. He didn’t even put up a fight. | 真可悲,他甚至没有反抗 |
[34:55] | I Will. | 我会的 |
[34:57] | Tell me how to shut it down. | 告诉我怎么把它关掉 |
[34:58] | If you could feel the power that is surging through me… | 如果你能感受到 在我体内流窜的力量… |
[35:04] | you would know that I do not fear an arrow. | …你就会知道我不怕弓箭 |
[35:08] | I am stronger than you can even imagine, and soon… | 我比你能够想像的还要强壮 而且很快… |
[35:13] | I will not be alone. | …就不只我一个人了 |
[35:43] | You can’t hurt me, kid. | 你伤不了我的,小子 |
[36:06] | Come on, Roy. All right, stay with me. | 拜托,罗伊,醒一醒 |
[36:40] | He’s lost a lot of blood. | 他大量失血 |
[36:41] | I don’t know what the biotransfuser did to him, but his pulse is weak. He’s barely breathing. | 我不知道生化输血机对他做了什么 但是他脉搏微弱,几乎没有呼吸 |
[36:46] | – And he needs a real doctor. – We can’t take him to a hospital. They run tests. | – 他需要真正的医生 – 不能带他去医院,他们会做检验 |
[36:50] | We need to keep what’s in him from getting out. | 我们必须防止他体内的东西 流到外人手里 |
[36:52] | – What do we do now? – Only thing we can do. We wait. | – 现在我们怎么办? – 做我们唯一能做的,等待 |
[36:55] | While we’re waiting, we still have a Slade problem. He’s got 20 guys just like him… | 在等待的同时,史莱德这问题 还没解决,他有二十个像他那样的人 |
[36:58] | – and we have no way to stop him. – Yes, we do. | – 而我们没有办法阻止他 – 我们有的 |
[37:03] | Is that what I think it is? | 那是我想的那个东西吗? |
[37:06] | – Mirakuru. – You weren’t thinking about taking it… | – 米拉库鲁 – 你不是想要自己注射吧 |
[37:09] | – were you? – No. | – 是不是? – 不是 |
[37:12] | We’re gonna use it to make a cure. | 我们要用它来制造解药 |
[37:15] | Oliver, we don’t even know if it’s possible to reverse the effects. | 奥利佛,我们甚至不知道 是否有可能逆转作用 |
[37:19] | Yes, we do. | 我们知道 |
[37:22] | Ivo did it. | 艾佛成功过 |
[37:24] | Why didn’t you ever tell us that, Oliver? | 为什么你从未告诉我们,奥利佛? |
[37:27] | – Because I’m ashamed. – Of what? | – 因为我感到惭愧 – 为什么? |
[37:35] | Five years ago, I had the chance to use the cure on Slade. | 五年前,我有机会对史莱德用解药 |
[37:40] | I chose to kill him. | 我却选择杀了他 |
[37:43] | Everything that’s happening now is my fault. | 至今发生的所有事 都是我的错 |
[37:47] | I saved you once, Sara. | 我救过你一次,莎拉 |
[37:50] | It feels like a long time ago now. | 现在觉得是很久以前的事了 |
[37:52] | Time to return the favor. | 是时候报答我了 |
[38:03] | You might not believe it now. | 你现在可能不相信 |
[38:06] | I was considered a good man. | 我以前被认为是一个好人 |
[38:08] | A good doctor. | 好医生 |
[38:10] | A good husband. | 好丈夫 |
[38:13] | Until the Mirakuru drove me mad. | 直到米拉库鲁把我逼疯 |
[38:17] | I didn’t even take any myself… | 我甚至没有给自己注射… |
[38:33] | You didn’t have to do that for me. | 你不必为我那么做 |
[38:37] | Once you take a life… | 一旦你杀了人… |
[38:41] | it changes you forever. | …它会永远改变你 |
[38:45] | And I don’t want that for you. | 我不想要你变成那样 |
[38:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:52] | So now what do we do? | 那现在我们怎么办? |
[38:55] | I don’t suppose any of you know how to pilot a submarine. | 我想你们应该 没有人会驾驶潜水艇吧? |
[39:01] | Thea. | 蒂雅 |
[39:05] | – What are you doing? – Just grabbing some stuff. | – 你在做什么? – 只是来拿些东西 |
[39:07] | The mansion’s new owner won’t want my clothes here. | 豪宅的新屋主 不会想要有我的衣服在这里 |
[39:10] | – Thea, wait. – Now he’s not busy. | – 蒂雅,等等 – 现在他又不忙了 |
[39:13] | I’m so sorry. That couldn’t be helped. | 对不起,那也是没办法的事 |
[39:16] | May I speak to you now? | 我现在可以跟你说话吗? |
[39:22] | Dad knew the truth. | 爸知道真相 |
[39:25] | What? | 什么? |
[39:27] | He knew about Merlyn. | 他知道莫林的事 |
[39:29] | How? | 怎么会? |
[39:31] | – He never said anything to me. – He didn’t have to. | – 他从来没对我提过 – 他没必要说 |
[39:34] | Thea, whatever Dad’s faults were… | 蒂雅,无论爸有什么过错… |
[39:38] | he loved us. | …他爱我们 |
[39:39] | All of us. | 我们三个 |
[39:42] | Because we were his family. | 因为我们是他的家人 |
[39:46] | You were his daughter… | 你是他的女儿 |
[39:47] | and some stupid blood test wasn’t gonna change that. | 什么愚蠢的血液测试 是改变不了这点的 |
[39:52] | He chose us. | 他选择了我们 |
[39:56] | He chose you. | 他选择了你 |
[39:59] | He made a decision to be your father… | 他决定当你的父亲… |
[40:04] | even though he didn’t have to be. | …尽管他不必这么做 |
[40:09] | So, what does that tell you? | 所以你觉得这说明了什么? |
[40:12] | It tells me that he’s a liar. | 这说明了他是个骗子 |
[40:15] | Just like both of you. | 跟你们两个一样 |
[40:23] | (新星实验室) | |
[40:25] | I need you guys to do me a favor. | 我需要你们帮我一个忙 |
[40:30] | This time it’ll be our secret. | 这次会是我们的秘密 |
[40:37] | (苍翠) | |
[40:46] | Oliver. | 奥利佛 |
[41:08] | What’s this for? | 这是为什么? |
[41:11] | Because you’re important to me. | 因为你对我而言很重要 |
[42:18] | Complex Chinese |