时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | My name is Oliver Queen. | 我的名字叫奥利佛昆恩 |
[00:05] | After five years on a hellish island… | 在一座地狱般的小岛待了五年后 |
[00:08] | I have come home with only one goal: | 回家时心中只有一个目标: |
[00:11] | To save my city. | 拯救我的城市 |
[00:12] | But to do so, I can’t be the killer I once was. | 但要做到这一点 我不能像过去一样当一名杀手 |
[00:17] | To honor my friend’s memory, I must be someone else. | 为了向我逝去的朋友致敬 我必须成为别人 |
[00:21] | I must be something else. | 我必须成为别的身份 |
[00:25] | Previously on Arrow: | |
[00:27] | – Slade. – I need someone qualified to fix this boat. | – 史莱德 – 我需要有能力修好这艘船的人 |
[00:30] | I sure hope a Mr. Hendrick is there with you. | 我希望亨德里克先生就在你旁边 |
[00:32] | There’s no way in hell I’m going back there. | 要我回去那里,门都没有 |
[00:35] | Please, put the gun down. | 拜托,把枪放下 |
[00:37] | You cannot die until you have known complete despair. | 在你知道什么是彻底的绝望之前 你不能死 |
[00:42] | And you will, I promise. | 你会知道的,我向你保证 |
[00:45] | Stay away from Thea. | 离蒂雅远一点 |
[00:46] | She’s not safe when she’s around you. | – 不,我做不到 – 她在你身边不安全 |
[00:50] | You love her, and that’s why you’re gonna do what I’m asking. | 你爱她,所以你会照我的要求做 |
[00:53] | It’s a dangerous city. | 这是个危险的城市 |
[00:55] | Mr. Wilson? | 威尔森先生? |
[00:57] | Call me Slade. | 叫我史莱德 |
[01:04] | Your mascara is running. | 你的睫毛膏花了 |
[01:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:12] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗? |
[01:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:17] | It’s my boyfriend. | 是我男朋友 |
[01:19] | Ex-boyfriend now. | 现在是前男友了 |
[01:21] | He just, completely out of nowhere, decides to end things. | 他突然莫名其妙决定分手 |
[01:25] | Heartbreak is something I know all too well. | 心碎的感觉我非常清楚 |
[01:29] | It’s not an easy thing to recover from. | 要从中复原并不客易 |
[01:34] | And sometimes you never do. | 有时候永远无法复原 |
[01:41] | Um… We’re not, uh… | 我们不是在… |
[01:44] | This isn’t my home. | 这里不是我家 |
[01:46] | You’re not going home, Thea. | 你不是要回家,蒂雅 |
[01:53] | Get out. | 下车 |
[01:56] | Get out! | 下车! |
[02:10] | Hello, Thea. | 你好,蒂雅 |
[02:13] | It’s a pleasure to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[02:17] | 剧名:丧钟响起 | |
[02:22] | (昆恩实业有限公司) | |
[02:23] | (铁山监狱地震受损监区今日重开) | |
[02:26] | 主演:史蒂芬阿米尔 | |
[02:27] | About time. | 也是时候了 |
[02:29] | You letting the bad guys stay alive this | 今年你放坏人一条生路 主演:凯蒂卡西迪 |
[02:31] | year has filled the jails up to capacity. | 使得监狱人满为息 |
[02:33] | Yep. | 是啊 主演:大卫兰姆西 |
[02:35] | Ready? | 率备好了吗? |
[02:38] | Well, I’ve been working with Sara, but I’m not exactly a natural. | 我一直在和莎拉练习 不过我不是天生好手 |
[02:41] | Neither was I. | 我也不是 |
[02:47] | Okay, we have some work to do. | 好吧,我们还得加强训练 主演:薇拉贺兰德 |
[02:51] | Sorry. I’m having a hard time keeping my head in the game today. | 抱歉,我今天很难集中精神 主演:爱蜜莉贝特李察 |
[02:54] | – Thea? | 蒂雅吗? |
[02:55] | – I just can’t stop thinking… | 我只是没办法不去想… 主演:柯尔顿海恩斯 |
[02:56] | what’s the worst that could happen | 如果我告诉她真相 主演:柯尔顿海恩斯 |
[02:58] | if I told her the truth. | 结果又能有多糟呢 |
[02:59] | I told a guy the truth | 我告诉一个家伙真相 |
[03:00] | and he got struck by lightning. | 结果他被闪电打到 主演:曼奴班奈特 |
[03:02] | To be fair, | 不过坦白说 主演:曼奴班奈特 |
[03:03] | probably won’t happen again, statistically. | 从统计上来看,可能不会发生第二次 主演:苏珊娜汤普森 |
[03:07] | Telling Thea the truth won’t make her safer, | 告诉蒂雅真相不会让她更安全 主演:保罗布莱克索恩 |
[03:10] | just the opposite. | 反而恰恰相反 |
[03:12] | What we’re doing, Roy, it’s dangerous. | 罗伊,我们在做的事很危险 |
[03:15] | And anyone that is even in our orbit can get hurt. | 在我们周遭的人都有可能受伤 |
[03:22] | Try again. | 再试一次 |
[03:24] | This time… | 这一次… |
[03:26] | aim. | 瞄准 |
[03:30] | – What are those? – Month’s messages from Queen Consolidated. | – 那些是什么? – 昆.恶集团的当月讯息 |
[03:33] | – Toss them. – That’s what I did with last month’s messages. | – 扔掉 – 上个月的讯息我也扔了 |
[03:36] | With Slade out there, I don’t have time for the company. | 有史莱德在 我没时间管公司的事 |
[03:39] | Well, you have to make time, Oliver, at least three hours. | 你必须挤出时间,奥利佛 至少三个小时 |
[03:42] | – The annual board meeting. – Ugh. | 年度董事会 |
[03:44] | There’s absolutely zero way that the CEO can avoid being there. | 执行长绝对不能够不出席 |
[03:47] | And I know it’s been a while, so in case you’ve forgotten, | 我知道有一阵子了,所以以防你忘记 制片:温蒂梅利寇 |
[03:50] | that’s you. | 执行长是你 制片:JP芬恩 |
[03:53] | Do you remember | 你还记得… |
[03:54] | where you put your business suit? | 你的西装放在哪里吗? 制片:陶德彼特森 |
[03:56] | Or do you keep it in a cool glass case too? | 还是你也把它放在很酷的玻璃柜里? |
[04:07] | I’m gonna kill all of you. | 我要杀光你们 |
[04:11] | This is not personal. | 这不是针对你 |
[04:13] | Well, maybe a little. | 也许有一点吧 |
[04:15] | It’s not. This is about survival. | 这不是,这是为了生存 |
[04:18] | “Survival.” What a noble word for murder. | “生存” 用这个词来讲谋杀还真崇高 |
[04:21] | Slade gave us no option. | 史莱德让我们别无选择 |
[04:25] | Hendrick for Oliver. | 拿亨德里克换奥利佛 |
[04:27] | What gives us the right to decide one’s life is more valuable than another? | 我们凭什么有权决定 谁的生命比另一人更有价值? |
[04:31] | He is tied up. We are not. | 他被绑起来,我们没有 |
[04:34] | Once he gets the boat working, Slade will have no more need for him. | 一旦他把船修好 史莱德就不再需要他了 |
[04:38] | So let’s not kid ourselves. Doing this is effectively sentencing Hendrick to death. | 所以我们别自欺欺人了 这么做等于判亨德里克死刑 |
[04:43] | He would do the same thing to any of us in heartbeat. | 换做是我们当中的任何人 他也会毫不犹豫这么做 |
[04:46] | This is only option. | 这是唯一的选择 编剧:马格古根海姆,德鲁Z格林伯格 |
[04:49] | 导演:盖伊毕 | |
[04:51] | What if it’s also an opportunity? | 如果这也是机会的话呢? |
[04:53] | To do what? | 什么的机会? |
[04:55] | Well, to kill Slade. | 杀掉史莱德 |
[05:07] | I know I haven’t been here in a while, but you don’t look like the entire board of directors. | 我知道我一阵子没来了 但你看起来不像整个董事会 |
[05:11] | The meeting doesn’t start for another half-hour. | 会议半小时后才开始 |
[05:14] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[05:15] | I routinely bump all appointments 30 minutes in anticipation of you being late. | 我预计你会迟到 照例把所有预约延后三十分钟 |
[05:19] | That’s good policy. | 这政策好 |
[05:21] | But thank you for coming out of hibernation for this. | 不过谢谢你为了这个从冬眠醒来 |
[05:25] | Whether you recognize it or not, it’s your name on the building. | 不管你还认不认得 大楼上挂的是你的名字 |
[05:28] | No matter how many meetings you miss… | 无论你缺席多少会议… |
[05:30] | – you’re still the public face of this company. – Isabel, I realize I have been distracted. | – …你仍是这家公司的公众面孔 – 伊莎贝尔,我知道我最近分了心 |
[05:34] | Thank you for picking up the slack. | 谢谢你收拾残局 |
[05:37] | Ours is an unconventional partnership, but it’s a partnership. | 我们是非常规的合伙关系 但仍是合伙关系 |
[05:40] | And it’s working. | 而且行得通 |
[05:42] | Indeed, it is. | 的确是 |
[05:43] | Oliver? | 奥利佛? |
[05:45] | Your mother’s here. | 你母亲来了 |
[05:51] | Family squabble? | 家庭争执吗? |
[05:57] | And how is Miss Rochev these days? | 罗彻小姐这些日子还好吗? |
[05:59] | Still angry that Dorothy dropped a house on her sister? | 还在为桃乐丝用房子 压死她的姊妹在生气吗? |
[06:02] | What are you doing here? | 你来做什么? |
[06:03] | – Have you heard from Thea? – No. | – 蒂雅有跟你联络吗? – 没有 |
[06:06] | You haven’t returned any of my calls, so I’m left to resort to checking in person… | 你完全不回我电话 所以我只好当面来确认… |
[06:10] | as to whether you’re attending the debate tonight. | …今晚你是否会出席辫论会 |
[06:13] | I told you that I would publicly support your campaign. | 我跟你说过我会公开支援 你的竞选活动 |
[06:16] | Anything else? | 还有别的事吗? |
[06:18] | It would be embarrassing for us both if you couldn’t at least appear to be my son tonight. | 如果今晚你不能至少以我儿子身份露脸 这对我们两个都会很难堪 |
[06:23] | I have gotten pretty good at pretending to be someone I’m not. | 我现在变得非常擅长装模作样 |
[06:28] | I learned it from you. | 我跟你学的 |
[06:39] | Excuse me. Have you seen Thea Queen? | 不好意思,你有看到蒂雅昆恩吗? |
[06:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:46] | Speedy, it’s Ollie. I’m at the debate, where I thought you would be. | 快腿,我是奥利,我在辫论会现场 我以为你会在这里 |
[06:50] | Listen, I know that you’re upset about Roy, but Mom needs both of us here… | 听着,我知道罗伊的事你很难过 不过妈需要我们两个到场 |
[06:53] | so please just call me back. | 所以拜托回我电话 |
[06:56] | You do not look happy. Is everything all right? | 你看起来不太高兴 一切都还好吗? |
[06:59] | Yes, my sister’s just a little late. | 很好,我珠妹只是有点迟到 |
[07:02] | I’m afraid that’s my fault. | 恐怕那是我害的 |
[07:08] | S.C.P.D. insisted that I arrive with a motorcade. We tied up traffic all over the city. | 警方坚持要我随车队抵达 我们害全市交通打结了 |
[07:13] | I’m sure Thea’s probably just fallen victim to gridlock. | 我相信蒂雅可能只是被困在路上 |
[07:18] | Well, I should probably try her again. | 我也许应该再打给她看看 |
[07:20] | Good luck tonight, Sebastian. | 祝你今晚好运,塞巴斯帝安 |
[07:22] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你,先生 |
[07:27] | I thought backstage was supposed to be restricted access. | 我以为后台应该要限制出入 |
[07:30] | The benefits of having a district attorney’s badge, I guess. | 我想这是当地方检察官的好处吧 |
[07:34] | – You stopped by to wish Moira good luck? – I did. | – 你顺道来祝莫伊拉好运吗? – 没错 |
[07:36] | But I’m really glad I ran into you. | 不过我很高兴我遇到你 |
[07:39] | I owe you an apology. | 我欠你一个道歉 |
[07:41] | I accused you of really terrible things. | 我给你乱和严重的罪名 |
[07:45] | You were going through a very difficult time. I’m just happy you’re on the mend. | 你当时处于非常艰难的时期 我很高兴你正在好转 |
[07:49] | Good luck tonight. | 祝你今晚好运 |
[07:51] | I’m not the one who’s gonna need it. | 需要好运的人不是我 |
[07:53] | Sebastian Blood is not the man you think he is. | 塞巴斯帝安布拉德 不是你们想的那种人 |
[07:56] | He’s not going to revive this city with social services. | 他不会以社会服务来复兴这座城市 |
[07:59] | He’s going to bankrupt it with unfunded mandates. | 他会以无责金的委任事项 害这座城市破产 |
[08:02] | Mrs. Queen’s problem with my proposals is that they will be paid for by the 1 percent. | 昆恩女士之所以不满对我的提案 是因为它们将由富人来支付 |
[08:06] | It’s time the wealthiest people stop avoiding their responsibility. | 是时候让最富有的一群人 停止闪避他们的责任 |
[08:10] | – It will limit their abilities to hire people. MODERATOR: All right, that’s time. | – 这会限制他们雇人的能力 – 好了,时间到 |
[08:13] | And I will remind the candidates to please refrain from interrupting. | 我要提醒候选人请不要打断对方 |
[08:17] | We have the next in our series of video questions submitted by Starling City voters. | 接下来是史特林市选民 透过影片提出的一系列问题 |
[08:21] | This one comes from… | 这支影片来自… |
[08:23] | “Thea Queen”? | …“蒂雅昆恩”? |
[08:24] | Okay, there must be some mistake. | 好的,一定是搞错了 |
[08:31] | Help. Help. | 救命! |
[08:32] | Somebody help me, please. | 救命!来人救救我,拜托! |
[08:37] | He’s… | 他…史… |
[08:40] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[08:41] | (蒂雅昆恩的性命对你来说值多少? | |
[08:51] | We’re gonna find her, Roy. We’re gonna get her back. | 我们会找到她的,罗伊 我们会带她回来 |
[08:54] | She’s a tough girl. | 她很强悍 |
[08:56] | Is she gonna be alive when we find her? | 我们找到她的时候,她还会活着吗? |
[08:59] | You can’t think like that. | 你不能那么想 |
[09:01] | I can’t stop thinking like that. | 我没办法不那么想 |
[09:05] | – There he is. – Mr. Diggle. | – 他来了 – 狄戈先生 |
[09:13] | Mr. Diggle. Sir, can we get a comment? | 狄戈先生,说句话好吗? |
[09:16] | – I think I might have found something… – I am suspending my campaign… | – 我想我可能找到什么了… – 我暂停我的竞选… |
[09:20] | and devoting its resources to the safe return of Thea Queen. | …并投入资源 让蒂雅昆恩平安归来 |
[09:26] | The video referenced a demand but no ransom… | 影片提到要求但没有提到赎金 |
[09:28] | which means this might not be about money. | 这表示这可能跟钱无关 |
[09:31] | We’re gonna get her back, Moira. I promise you. Thea’s coming home. | 我们会带她回来的,莫伊拉 我答应你,蒂雅会回家的 |
[09:35] | Can you think of anyone who might wanna get to you through Thea? | 你能想到有谁可能想要 透过蒂雅来对付你吗? |
[09:42] | No one. Except for the families of the 503 people that died last year. | 除了去年那503名死者的的家属 没有别人了 |
[09:47] | This isn’t about the quake. | 这跟地震无关 |
[09:48] | – How can you be so sure? – You just need to find the man in the mask. | – 你怎么能这么确定? – 你们只需要找到那个戴面具的男人 |
[09:52] | We’re working on it. | 我们在找了 |
[09:54] | – We’re running down every lead. – What leads? | – 我们在追查每一条线索 – 什么线索? |
[09:56] | Oh, God. Oh, God, how could I have let this happen? | 天哪,天哪 我怎么会让这种事情发生? |
[10:05] | Excuse me for a minute. | 失陪一下 |
[10:08] | If I hear one more invasive press inquiry being sent to Mr. Queen… | 要是再让我听到 有媒体打来询问昆恩先生… |
[10:11] | or any member of the family, I will hold you personally responsible. | …或是任何家族成员 我就唯你是问 |
[10:15] | You’re very scary. Thank you. | 你非常吓人,谢谢 |
[10:18] | My job’s to take things off your plate, now more than ever. | 我的工作是帮你减轻重担 现在更应该如此 |
[10:21] | To that end, you remember how at today’s meeting the board nominated new officers? | 为此,你记得今天的会议 董事会提名了新的高级职员吗? |
[10:25] | Voting has to take place within 24 hours. It cannot be suspended. It’s an SEC thing. | 投票必须在24小时后举行 不能够暂缓,这是证管会规定 |
[10:29] | – I can’t think about this now. – I’m sorry. You have to. | – 我现在没办法想这件事 – 很抱歉,你不得不想 |
[10:31] | – You’re CEO. You have responsibilities. – Which you handle for me all the time. | – 你是执行长,你有责任 – 而你总是替我处理 |
[10:35] | A board vote is several orders of magnitude different from covering a missed meeting. | 董事会投票的重要性 跟替你出席会议不能相提并论 |
[10:40] | You could appoint someone CEO pro tern. | 你可以指派临时执行长 |
[10:43] | – That’s not a good idea. – I’m appointing you. | – 那不是好主意 – 我要指派你 |
[10:46] | What? | 什么? |
[10:49] | (我将我的执行长职权 转交给伊莎贝尔罗彻) | |
[10:52] | Congratulations, you are the temporary CEO. | 恭喜了,你是临时执行长 |
[10:55] | I can’t. | 我不能当 |
[10:57] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[11:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:02] | Have Thea thank me when she’s back safe at home. | 等蒂雅平安回家了 再叫她谢我吧 |
[11:06] | Mr. Queen? I need to talk to you. It’s about Mr. Wilson. | 昆恩先生?我得跟你说句话 事关威尔森先生 |
[11:09] | Since Thea was last seen at Verdant, I used credit-card receipts… | 最后有人看到蒂雅的地方是苍翠 我用信用卡收据… |
[11:12] | compiled a list of customers, pinged their phones and hacked their photos. | …整理出一份顾客名单 追踪他们的手机,骇入他们的相片 |
[11:16] | NSA’s right. It’s easy when you don’t need a warrant. I eyeballed every photo. | 国安局是对的,不需要搜索票 容易多了,我看过每张照片 |
[11:20] | – Must’ve been thousands. – It’s Thea. | – 一定有上千张吧 – 为了救蒂雅 |
[11:22] | I found this. Partial plate three blocks from the club. | 我找到这个 部份牌照,离夜店三个街区 |
[11:25] | Car is registered to a Slade Wilson, and it has GPS. | 车子登记在史莱德威尔森名下 而且有定位系统 |
[11:28] | Where is it right now? | 车子现在在哪里? |
[11:30] | Parked outside a defunct bar on Roosevelt. | 停在罗斯福路一家倒闭的酒吧外面 |
[11:33] | Okay, this doesn’t seem easy to you? | 好,你不觉得这太家易了吗? |
[11:35] | Slade using a car registered in his name? Smells rotten. | 史莱德用了登记在他名下的车 感觉有诈 |
[11:38] | Either Thea’s there, or he is. Either way, we have to go. | 在那里的不是蒂雅就是他 无论如何,我们都必须过去 |
[11:41] | I figured you’d say that, which is why I worked up these. | 我就知道你会那么说 所我才弄了这些 |
[11:44] | Tibetan pit-viper venom. The League of Assassins’ poison of choice. | 西藏腹蛇毒液 刺客联盟的毒药首选 |
[11:47] | And the most powerful sedative I’ve worked with. | 是我用过最强的镇静剂 |
[11:50] | That’ll give us an advantage. You are gonna give us another. | 这会为我们带来优势 而你是我们另一个优势 |
[11:53] | – You sure you want me to go? – Are you angry? | – 你确定你要我去吗? – 你愤怒吗? |
[11:56] | Use that rage. | 运用那股怒气 |
[11:57] | – You’re just always telling me to hold back. – Not tonight. | – 你总是叫我要忍住 – 今晚不必 |
[12:05] | Landmines? | 地雷? |
[12:06] | What kind of island is this? | 这是什么样的小岛啊? |
[12:08] | Can you remove the explosive? | 你能移除炸药吗? |
[12:10] | Certainly. | 当然可以 |
[12:12] | Without it going off? Eh. | 在不引爆的情况下? |
[12:15] | Less certain. | 没那么肯定了 |
[12:19] | Ah, KGB… | 啊,俄国国安会… |
[12:21] | you taught me many, many things. | …教会我很多很多事 |
[12:25] | Russian bomb… | 俄国炸弹… |
[12:27] | Japanese bomb… | …日本炸弹… |
[12:30] | they both go boom. | …它们都会…碰! |
[12:36] | Congratulations, we are not dead. | 恭喜,我们没有死 |
[12:39] | Now what? | 那现在呢? |
[12:40] | Slade takes Hendrick as we agreed. And then once they’re far enough away… | 我们按照约定让史莱德带走亨德里克 然后一旦他们够远了… |
[12:44] | What? | 什么? |
[12:45] | You want to rig Hendrick into bomb? | 你想在亨德里克身上装炸弹? |
[12:48] | Peter was right. Handing Hendrick over to Slade is the same as killing him. | 彼得说得对,把亨德里克交给史莱德 跟杀了他没两样 |
[12:51] | And you’re right too, we don’t have a choice. | 你说得也没错,我们别无选择 |
[12:54] | At least this way, he takes Slade out, and then we can take the ship. | 至少这么一来,他可以除掉史莱德 然后我们可以夺下那艘船 |
[13:01] | – What? – Just wondering… | – 怎么了? – 只是在想… |
[13:05] | When did you become so scary? | 你什么时候变得这么可怕? |
[13:20] | Where is she, Slade? | 她在哪里,史莱德? |
[13:30] | The man asked you a question. | 他在问你问题 |
[13:39] | Where is she? | 她在哪里? |
[13:43] | What are you gonna do, kid? Kill me? | 你要怎么做,小子? 杀了我吗? |
[13:48] | But then who would tell you… | 可是到时候谁来告诉你… |
[13:51] | where your beloved Thea is? | …你亲爱的蒂雅在哪里呢? |
[14:00] | Call Detective Lance. | 打给兰斯警探 |
[14:03] | – Tell him to come down here. – What? Why? | – 叫他过来这里 – 什么?为什么? |
[14:06] | To arrest Slade Wilson. | 来逮捕史莱德威尔森 |
[14:19] | (史特林市警局) | |
[14:29] | Any idea what this son of a bitch wants with Thea Queen? | 知道这个王八蛋为什么 绑架蒂雅昆恩吗? |
[14:32] | No. We just need to make sure Slade gives up where he’s holding her. | 不知道,我们只需要确保 史莱德说出他把她关在哪里 |
[14:36] | Does Oliver know? | 奥利佛知道吗? |
[14:38] | – That you’re working with the Arrow on this. – Oliver doesn’t know anything about the Arrow. | – 知道你跟绿箭侠一起办这案子? – 奥利佛对绿箭侠一无所知 |
[14:42] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[14:44] | Yeah. It’s just that look in Moira’s eyes. | 还好,只是莫伊拉现在那种眼神 |
[14:47] | Terrified she’s lost her daughter. | 害怕她失去她的女儿 |
[14:50] | I couldn’t go through that again, Sara. | 我无法再经历一次那种事,莎拉 |
[14:53] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:56] | Officer Lance? The Queen family’s here. | 兰斯警员?昆恩家的人来了 |
[15:02] | – Mr. Lance, did he tell you where Thea is? – Mrs. Queen, thank you for coming. | – 兰斯先生,他有说蒂雅在哪里吗? – 昆.恶女士,谢谢你过来 |
[15:07] | This doesn’t make any sense. Slade Wilson is a friend. | 这没道理 史莱德威尔森是朋友 |
[15:10] | And he’s been in Costa Rica for the past 72 hours. | 而且过去72小时他在哥斯大黎加 |
[15:13] | He can provide flight manifests, phone records, even some videos… | 他能提供乘客名单、电话纪录 甚至还有影片… |
[15:17] | so he couldn’t have taken your daughter. | …所以他不可能绑架你的女儿 |
[15:19] | – If he didn’t, then why did you arrest him? – We didn’t. | – 如果不是他,你们为什么逮捕他? – 我们没有 |
[15:22] | He was apprehended by the vigilante… | 私刑者抓住他 |
[15:24] | who then contacted Officer Lance. | 然后联络兰斯警员… |
[15:26] | – Lieutenant, I can explain… – No, I got a pretty clear picture. | – 小队长,我可以解释… – 不了,我很清楚状况 |
[15:29] | You’re a special kind of stupid. The reason you’re wearing that uniform… | 你真不是一般的笨 你当不成警探… |
[15:33] | instead of a detective’s is because you were working with the vigilante. | …而穿着这身制服的原因 就是因为你跟私刑者合作 |
[15:36] | – A young girl’s missing… – Now you arrest someone on his say-so? | – 有个年轻女孩失踪了… – 现在你听他随便说说就逮人? |
[15:39] | You’ll be lucky if the next uniform that puts you in isn’t prison gray. | 如果你穿的下一套制服不是囚服 那就算你走运 |
[15:54] | They’re calling you Deathstroke. | 他们称你为丧钟 |
[15:56] | It’s a bit flamboyant. Heh. | 有一点浮夸 |
[15:59] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[16:01] | How’d you get off the island? | 你怎么离开那座岛的? |
[16:02] | That is your first question? | 这就是你的第一个问题? |
[16:05] | You’ve made it pretty clear that you’re not gonna tell me where my sister is, so yeah… | 你摆明不会告诉我我妹妹在哪里 所以没错… |
[16:10] | that’s my first question. | …这就是我的第一个问题 |
[16:13] | I swam. | 我游泳 |
[16:15] | But it wasn’t without its obstacles. | 不过不是完全没有阻碍 |
[16:17] | The rip current dragged me under. | 离岸流把我拖到海面下 |
[16:19] | The rocks and reef cut up my flesh to the bone. | 石头和暗礁割得我皮开肉绽 |
[16:24] | But the Mirakuru… | 不过米拉库鲁… |
[16:26] | it regenerated everything. | …它将一切再生 |
[16:31] | Except this. | 除了这个 |
[16:36] | You know, it’s just the two of us in here… | 这里只有我们两个人… |
[16:39] | so why don’t we try being honest. | …所以我们何不试着坦白点 |
[16:43] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[16:46] | You know why. | 你知道为什么 |
[16:50] | It was five years ago. | 那是五年前的事了 |
[16:52] | It was yesterday. | 它宛如昨日 |
[16:55] | Oh, I tried to let go of the island… | 哦,我试着放开岛上的事 |
[16:59] | but it’s still got a hold on me. | …不过我却无法忘怀 |
[17:01] | And if that hood that you wear every night is any indication… | 若根据你每晚戴着那顶兜帽 的迹象显示… |
[17:06] | it’s still got a hold of you, kid. | …你也无法忘怀,小子 |
[17:10] | She never did anything to you. I did. | 她从来没有对你做过什么 是我做的 |
[17:13] | Shado is dead because of a choice that I made. | 珊朵的死是因为我做出的选择 |
[17:15] | So punish me, blame me, but… | 所以惩罚我、责怪我,但是… |
[17:20] | Thea… | 蒂雅 |
[17:25] | You want me to beg? | 你要我求饶吗? |
[17:30] | Is that what this is all about? Because I’m begging. | 就是为了这个吗? 因为我求你了 |
[17:34] | You win. | 你赢了 |
[17:35] | Just please. | 所以拜托 |
[17:40] | Please tell me where she is. | 拜托告诉我她在哪里 |
[17:42] | Hmm. That must’ve been hard for you to say. | 这对你来说一定很难说出口 |
[17:49] | Thea. | 蒂雅 |
[17:52] | Well, Thea is… | 嗯,蒂雅她… |
[17:55] | Mr. Queen? Who the hell let you in here? | 昆恩先生?你在这里做什么? |
[18:00] | Mr. Wilson, you are free to go with the department’s deepest apologies. | 威尔森先生,你可以走了 本部门为你致上最深的歉意 |
[18:07] | No need, lieutenant. | 不需要,小队长 |
[18:08] | An innocent girl’s life hangs in the balance. You need to follow every lead possible. | 一名无辜女孩现在生死未卜 你们必须追查每一条可能的线索 |
[18:12] | Still, you should know that Officer Lance is facing some very serious charges. | 尽管如此,你应该知道 兰斯警员会面临非常严重的起诉 |
[18:17] | Don’t pursue them on my behalf. | 不要为了我去追究 |
[18:19] | I’m not one to hold a grudge. | 我不是会记仇的人 |
[18:26] | Mr. Wilson. Mr. Wilson. Are you involved with the case, Mr. Wilson? | 威尔森先生,威尔森先生 你有涉入这起案子吗,威尔森先生? |
[18:30] | I was in Costa Rica, but returned as soon as I heard the terrible news. | 我本来在哥斯大黎加 不过一听到这噩耗就回来了 |
[18:34] | What did you tell them about Thea’s disappearance? | 关于蒂雅的失踪 你跟他们说了什么? |
[18:36] | I’m offering every resource at my disposal plus a $5 million reward… | 我会提供我手上的所有资源 加上五百万元的悬赏金… |
[18:40] | for any information that leads to Thea Queen’s captors. | …以求能找到蒂雅昆恩的绑匪 的任何线索 |
[18:59] | This is Dig. I’ve got the follow. | 我是小狄,我在跟踪他了 |
[19:01] | Tracker on his car is active. | 他车上的追踪器放动了 |
[19:03] | Roy, he’s coming up on your position. | 罗伊,他正往你的位置过去 |
[19:06] | Got him. He’s turning up Warner. | 看到他了,他转向华纳路了 |
[19:08] | I see him. Heading north. | 我看到他了,往北前进 |
[19:15] | Damn it, I lost him. | 可恶,我跟丢他了 |
[19:17] | It’s all right. I still have eyes on him. | 没关孙,我还看得到他 |
[19:19] | Sara, cut right onto Downey. | 莎拉,直接切入道尼路 |
[19:21] | Got it. | 收到 |
[19:32] | Negative. Negative, it’s not him. | 不对,不对,这不是他的车 |
[19:34] | What? | 什么? |
[19:36] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[19:37] | He’s cloned the tracker signal. Roy, you’ve gotta move. | 他复制了追踪器信号 罗伊,你得赶快移动 |
[19:41] | Roy, you gotta pick him up on Fuller. | 罗伊,你得在富勒街追上他 |
[19:51] | Roy, do you still have eyes on him? | 罗伊,你还看得到他吗? |
[19:53] | Roy? Roy? | 罗伊?罗伊? |
[20:09] | Leave us. | 退下 |
[20:14] | I’m sorry I was gone for so long. | 很抱歉我离开那么久 |
[20:17] | Screw you. | 去你的 |
[20:18] | I saw Oliver and your mother. | 我见到奥利佛和你母亲了 |
[20:21] | They’re all quite worried about you. | 他们都相当担心你 |
[20:24] | If you hurt them, I swear I… | 如果你伤害他们,我发誓我… |
[20:26] | Please, go on. | 请说下去 |
[20:29] | Finish that sentence. | 把那句话说完 |
[20:30] | I’m curious to know what kind of threat a 19-year-old girl can make. | 我很好奇一个十九岁少女 能做出什么样的威胁 |
[20:37] | What do you want with me? | 你想拿我怎么样? |
[20:40] | Well, that, Thea… | 那个嘛,蒂雅… |
[20:43] | is a very long story. | …说来话长 |
[20:45] | Looks like I’ve got time. | 看来我有的是时间 |
[20:48] | Not at all. | 不尽然 |
[20:50] | You’re free to go. | 你可以离开了 |
[20:53] | What? | 什么? |
[20:56] | I had to make a point. | 我必须证明一点 |
[20:58] | And I made it. | 而我做到了 |
[21:00] | The door is unlocked, so you can leave anytime you’d like. | 门没有锁 所以你随时都可以离开 |
[21:08] | Those guys who work for you will shoot me the second I walk out. | 我一走出去你的手下就会对我开枪 |
[21:11] | No, they won’t. | 不,他们不会的 |
[21:13] | Their instructions were to keep you here until I returned. | 他们收到的指示是 把你留在这里直到我回来 |
[21:16] | And I have. So… | 我已经回来了,所以… |
[21:19] | you’re free to go. | …你可以离开了 |
[21:21] | But if you do… | 但如果你离开… |
[21:23] | you may never know about your brother’s secret. | …你可能就永远不会知道 你哥哥的秘密 |
[21:27] | – What? – Your brother has a secret, Thea. | – 什么? – 你哥哥有个秘密,蒂雅 |
[21:32] | Would you like to know what it is? | 你想知道是什么吗? |
[21:41] | So… | 那么 |
[21:44] | what now? | …现在怎么办? |
[21:46] | Wait for Oliver. He’ll figure out what our next move will be. | 等奥利佛 他会想出我们的下一步是什么 |
[21:49] | Wait for him to tell us, you mean. We can’t do anything without King Queen’s permission. | 你是指等他告诉我们 没有昆恩国王的允许我们啥都不能做 |
[21:54] | – You’re out of line, Roy. – Let’s just all calm down here. | – 你太超过了,罗伊 – 我们全都冷静下来 |
[21:56] | Slade outplayed us. It happens. | 史莱德击败我们,这种事不是没有 |
[21:59] | It only happened because the police let Slade go. | 会发生这种事 全都是因为警方放史莱德走 |
[22:03] | After we turned him in, because Oliver told us to. | 在我们把他交给警方之后 因为奥利佛叫我们这么做 |
[22:06] | – What were we supposed to do? – You’re Special Forces. | – 那我们应该怎么做呢? – 你是特种部队 |
[22:09] | She’s an international assassin. You’d think between the three of us… | 她是国际刺客 你想想凭我们三个… |
[22:12] | we could’ve gotten answers out of Slade instead of turning him in. | …我们可以逼史莱德说出蒂雅下落 而不是把他交给警方 |
[22:16] | Here’s what’s really sick. | 最令人不快的是 |
[22:17] | We didn’t even question him because he said it was the right thing to do. | 我们甚至不去质疑他 因为他说这么做是对的 |
[22:21] | Like he said I needed to break up with Thea one week after telling me… | 就像他说我必须跟蒂雅分手 而一周前他才告诉我… |
[22:24] | – it wasn’t safe to leave her alone. – Wait. | – 丢下她一个人并不安全 – 等等 |
[22:27] | You think it’s Oliver’s fault that Slade took Thea? | 你认为史莱德绑架蒂雅 是奥利佛的错? |
[22:29] | I think it’s his fault I wasn’t there to stop Slade. | 我认为我没有在场阻止史莱德 是他的错 |
[22:32] | And I think you’re just blaming Oliver because you lost Slade. | 我认为你只是因为你追丢史莱德 而在责怪奥利佛 |
[22:35] | Well, of course you’d take his side. You’re screwing him. | 你当然帮他说话了 你在跟他上床 |
[22:49] | Could you guys give us a minute, please? | 能请你们回避一下吗? |
[22:58] | You remember how she loved to color? | 你记得她有多爱着色吗? |
[23:03] | Your father would buy her boxes of crayons by the truckload. She could never get enough. | 你爸爸会买一整车的蜡笔给她 她永远不够画 |
[23:10] | She’d draw on the walls. | 她会在墙上画画 |
[23:13] | And I could never get angry because it was just so adorable. | 我永远没办法生气 因为那实在太可爱了 |
[23:21] | You should try to get some sleep. | 你应该试着睡一下 |
[23:25] | ls my baby still alive? | 我的宝贝还活着吗? |
[23:28] | What? | 什么? |
[23:30] | ls my baby still alive? | 我的宝贝还活着吗? |
[23:39] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:42] | I woke up every day for five years, the mother who lost her son. I… | 我受了整整五年的丧子之痛 我… |
[23:48] | I can’t… | 我无法… |
[23:53] | I can’t endure it again. | 我无法再承受一次 |
[23:57] | And now you hate me. | 而现在你对我恨之入骨 |
[24:00] | And you have every justification. | 而且你有充分的理由 |
[24:02] | – Now is not the time. – Yes, it is. | – 现在不是时候 – 不,现在就是 |
[24:04] | It is exactly the time. | 现在正是时候 |
[24:10] | I’ve told you that these lies were to keep our family safe. | 我告诉你这些谎言 是为了保护家人的安全 |
[24:14] | To keep us all together. | 让我们团结在一起 |
[24:15] | But that was the biggest lie of all. | 但是那才是最大的谎言 |
[24:18] | And I told it to you, to Thea… | 我欺骗你、欺骗蒂雅… |
[24:22] | to myself. | …欺骗自己 |
[24:25] | Because I was too weak… | 因为我太软弱… |
[24:28] | to face any kind of truth. | …无法面对任何一种真相 |
[24:34] | What’s happening now isn’t your fault. | 现在发生的事不是你的错 |
[24:46] | From the moment your children are born… | 从你的孩子出生那一刻 |
[24:49] | you worry what the world might do to them. | 你担心这个世界会对他们怎么样 |
[24:55] | But you never stop to think what you might do to them. | 但是你从未停下来想过 你可能会对他们做出什么事 |
[25:01] | That we could be our own worst enemy. | 我们可能就是自己最大的敌人 |
[25:27] | Ollie. | 奥利 |
[25:29] | What did you do to him? | 你对他做了什么? |
[25:30] | Not enough. | 我做得还不够 |
[25:37] | And what did you do to him? | 你们对他做了什么? |
[25:39] | We just knocked him out. It’s better that way. He wasn’t exactly a fan of the arrangement. | 我们只是打昏他,那样比较好 他不怎么喜欢这项安排 |
[25:44] | I’d imagine. | 我可以想像 |
[25:46] | Hendrick’s all yours. | 亨德里克是你的了 |
[25:48] | I know. | 我知道 |
[25:56] | Wait. | 等等 |
[25:59] | It’s an incredible thing, this Mirakuru. | 这个米拉库鲁是个神奇的东西 |
[26:03] | Not only does it gives you strength, it also heightens all of your senses. | 它不只赋予力量 也提升了所有的感官 |
[26:10] | TNT has a particular smell. | 黄色炸药有股特别的气味 |
[26:18] | How long before it goes off? | 还有多久爆炸? |
[26:20] | Ninety seconds? | 九十秒? |
[26:22] | Sixty seconds? | 六十秒? |
[26:24] | You’re thinking that the blast would kill me… | 你们以为爆炸会把我给杀了 |
[26:27] | but I disagree. | 但是我不同意 |
[26:30] | Not that I could say the same for you lot. | 不过你们就不一样了 |
[26:35] | I’m tempted to see this blow you to pieces. | 我很想看到这个把你炸得四分五裂 |
[26:43] | But then again, maybe I’ll just shoot you the same way that he shot Shado. | 不过话说回来,也许我直接毙了你 像他杀了珊朵那样好了 |
[26:50] | No. | 不 |
[26:54] | Slade. | 史莱德 |
[27:01] | Hey, where you going? | 嘿,你要去哪里? |
[27:03] | – Sitting around here isn’t helping Thea, is it? – Neither is you running off half-cocked, Roy. | – 在这里干坐帮不了蒂雅,不是吗? – 你这样鲁莽行事也没帮助,罗伊 |
[27:09] | I know that you think that this is the Mirakuru, but it’s not. | 我知道你们认为这是米拉库鲁作祟 但并不是 |
[27:12] | I’m right, and you know that I am. So you better get the hell out of my way. | 我是对的,你知道我是对的 所以你最好别挡我的路 |
[27:16] | Roy, just calm down. | 罗伊,冷静下来 |
[27:18] | – That’s what Thea would want us to do. – She’s right, Roy. | – 蒂雅会希望我们那么做的 – 她说得对,罗伊 |
[27:22] | Come on, let’s throttle back… | 来吧,我们先静观其变… |
[27:29] | Next one goes into your chest. | 下一支会射进你的胸口 |
[27:31] | Let him go. | 放开他 |
[27:33] | You’d honestly kill me because I dare to criticize the almighty Oliver Queen? | 你当真会因为我敢批评 伟大的奥利佛昆恩而杀了我吗? |
[27:36] | No, I’d kill you because you’re hurting my friend. | 不,我会杀你 是因为你在伤害我的朋友 |
[27:39] | Let him go. | 放开他 |
[27:43] | Let him go! | 放开他! |
[27:48] | – What the hell’s going on down here? – I’m done. | – 这到底是怎么一回事? – 我不干了 |
[27:52] | That’s what’s going on. | 就是这么回事 |
[27:53] | Thea, she’s out there, hurt or worse, because of one person. | 蒂雅,她在外头,受伤了甚至更糟 全都是因为一个人 |
[27:56] | And that is not Slade Wilson. | 而那个人不是史莱德威尔森 |
[27:58] | Roy. | 罗伊 |
[28:00] | I believed in you. | 我那么信任你 |
[28:04] | There’s nothing left for me here. | 我没有留下的理由了 |
[28:08] | Oh, my God. Oliver. | 天哪,奥利佛 |
[28:10] | Now what? | 又怎么了? |
[28:13] | Publicity has drafted a rather compelling statement… | 宣传部门起草了一份有力的声明 |
[28:17] | and I will be doing the talk-show rounds to control the spin. | 而我会去上谈话节目来控制舆论导向 |
[28:22] | I’m sorry, Miss Rochev, but he was very… | 很抱歉,罗彻小姐,可是他非常… |
[28:26] | insistent. | 坚持 |
[28:27] | Can you give us the room, please? | 请你们回避一下好吗? |
[28:41] | – Isabel, what have you done? – Me? | – 伊莎贝尔,你做了什么? – 我吗? |
[28:44] | Very little. | 非常少 |
[28:46] | You’re the one who made this possible when you made me CEO. | 是你指派我当执行长 让这件事成为可能 |
[28:51] | I know it was only temporary… | 我知道这只是暂时的… |
[28:52] | but it gave me the authority I needed to call an emergency board meeting. | …不过这给了我所需的职权 来召开紧急董事会议 |
[28:56] | As of 30 minutes ago… | 就在三十分钟前… |
[28:58] | your company belongs to me. | …你的公司属于我的了 |
[29:00] | The directors unanimously made my appointment permanent. | 董事们一致同意 让我成为永久的执行长 |
[29:03] | I’d say they lost faith in your leadership, but that would imply there was any. | 我想说他们对你的领导失去信心 不过你根本没管过这家公司 |
[29:09] | Maybe you should’ve focused a little less on your… | 也许你应该少花点精力在你的… |
[29:12] | evening activities. | …夜间活动上 |
[29:17] | Slade. | 史莱德 |
[29:19] | You’re working for him. | 你在为他做事 |
[29:21] | With. | 我跟他联手 |
[29:23] | He knew planting me in your family’s business would draw you back to Starling City. | 他知道把我安插在你的家族企业 会引你回史特林市 |
[29:27] | Truth be told, I was skeptical, but… | 坦白说,我本来半信半疑,不过… |
[29:31] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做? |
[29:34] | I think it’s sad you don’t know. | 我认为你不知道实在很悲哀 |
[29:37] | “The sins of the father are the sins of the son.” | “父之罪即子之罪” |
[29:57] | You are gonna tell me where my sister is… | 你告诉我我妹妹在哪里… |
[30:00] | or I am going to kill you. | …否则我杀了你 |
[30:06] | Where is she? | 她在哪里? |
[30:08] | He’s holding her at a storage depot just outside the city limits. | 他把她关在市区范围外的一家仓库里 |
[30:12] | Tosca Cartage. | 托斯卡货运 |
[30:13] | How do I know you’re not lying? | 我怎么知道你不是在说谎? |
[30:17] | It’s cute how you think this isn’t all playing out exactly how he wants it to. | 真可爱,你居然以为 事情没有完全照他的计划走 |
[30:24] | And he wants you to come alone. | 他要你一个人去 |
[30:25] | If he even smells your partners, he will gut sweet little Thea like a trout. | 如果让他闻到你的同伴 他会让可爱的小蒂雅开肠破肚 |
[30:33] | It was a pleasure doing business with you, Oliver. | 很高兴跟你合作,奥利佛 |
[30:37] | – At least let us surround the perimeter. – Isabel was very clear. | – 至少让我们包围四周 – 伊莎贝尔说得很清楚 |
[30:40] | I come alone, or Thea dies. | 我一个人去,否则蒂雅会死 |
[30:42] | Ollie, this is another one of Slade’s games. | 奥利,这又是史莱德的把戏 |
[30:44] | – And unless… – No, what I can’t do, Sara, is nothing. | – 除非… – 不,莎拉,我不能什么都不做 |
[30:47] | What would you do if it were Laurel or your father or your mother? | 换作是萝蕾尔或你爸妈 你会怎么做呢? |
[30:50] | I will not get dragged into the same debate over and over. | 同样的事我不想一吵再吵 |
[30:53] | Go. | 去吧 |
[30:56] | Go get Thea. | 去找蒂雅 |
[30:58] | Stop Slade. | 阻止史莱德 |
[30:59] | Do whatever it takes. | 不惜一切代价 |
[31:02] | End this once and for all. | 一劳永逸结束这件事 |
[31:23] | (托斯卡货运) | |
[32:13] | (矫正着) | |
[32:37] | Stop. Stop. | 停车,停车 |
[33:08] | Halloween was six months ago, ass-hat. | 万圣节是六个月前,蠢蛋 |
[33:10] | Now, get off the road or get put down. | 别站在路上,否则把你打趴 |
[33:12] | You hear me? | 你听到了吗? |
[33:36] | I have a proposal for you men. | 我有个提案要给你们 |
[33:45] | – Go. – Oliver, are you okay? | – 请说 – 奥利佛,你没事吧? |
[33:47] | – Yeah, I’m fine. But Thea’s not here. – You did it. | – 我很好,但是蒂雅不在这里 – 你做到了 |
[33:50] | – Did what? – Thea’s fine. She’s fine. | – 做到什么? – 蒂雅没事,她没事 |
[33:52] | She walked into the precinct five minutes ago. | 她在五分钟前走进警察局 |
[33:55] | Safe and sound. | 安然无恙 |
[34:00] | Oliver, did you hear me? | 奥利佛,你听到了吗? |
[34:09] | – Thea? – She’s fine. No injuries. He didn’t touch her. | – 蒂雅? – 她没事,没有受伤,他没有动她 |
[34:11] | – He wasn’t there. He had men, hired guns. – Because he was busy elsewhere. | – 他不在那里,他派了很多佣兵 – 因为他在别处忙着 |
[34:16] | Iron Heights reopened a wing damaged in the quake. | 铁山监狱重新开放 在地震中受损的一个监区 |
[34:18] | There was a prisoner transfer. Slade hijacked it. | 史莱德劫持了一辆运囚车 |
[34:21] | – Soldiers for his army. – Abducting Thea was all a diversion. | – 他在招兵买马 – 绑架蒂雅只是声东击西 |
[34:26] | Oliver. | 奥利佛 |
[34:31] | – Oh, thank God. – Oh, my baby. | 哦哦 |
[34:35] | Oh, my baby. | 哦,我的宝贝 |
[34:41] | What? | 怎么了? |
[34:43] | He told me. | 他告诉我了 |
[34:48] | Mr. Wilson… | 威尔森先生… |
[34:53] | he told me your secret. | …他告诉我你的秘密 |
[34:59] | How you’ve been lying to me for years. | 你骗了我那么多年 |
[35:04] | How could you not tell me Malcolm Merlyn was my father? | 你怎么可以不告诉我 麦尔坎莫林是我爸爸? |
[35:13] | I believed in you. | 我那么信任你 |
[35:17] | We were trying to keep you safe. | 我们是为了保护你的安全 |
[35:21] | You have any idea who you sound like? | 你知道你听起来像谁吗? |
[35:25] | You sound like her. | 你听起来就像她一样 |
[35:30] | Slade… | 史莱德… |
[35:33] | death is too good for them. | …让他们死太便宜他们了 |
[35:35] | This island should be their punishment. | 这座岛应该当作他们的惩罚 |
[35:37] | Death is too good for you. This island should be your punishment. | 让你们死太便宜你们了 这座岛应该当作你们的惩罚 |
[35:43] | Their prison for the rest of their days. | 是他们余生的牢笼 |
[35:47] | Your prison for the rest of your days. | 是你们余生的牢笼 |
[35:50] | Get him out of here. | 把他带走 |
[35:52] | Slade. | 史莱德 |
[35:54] | Get back. | 退后 |
[35:55] | I can help you. | 我可以帮你 |
[35:58] | You can live or you can die. You choose. | 要死要活你自己选 |
[36:04] | Would you like to send a message to your family? | 你有话想对你的家人说吗? |
[36:08] | Because as soon as this boat is fixed, I’m paying them a visit. | 因为一旦这艘船修好了 我会去拜访他们 |
[36:40] | (您正离开史特林市) | |
[36:47] | Hell of a night. | 折腾人的一夜啊 |
[36:48] | Quentin Lance, master of the understatement. | 昆汀兰斯,轻描淡写的大师 |
[36:51] | A word, officer? | 借一步说话,警员? |
[36:53] | Hold on, sweetheart. | 等我一下,亲爱的 |
[36:55] | Yeah. | 什么事 |
[36:56] | I’ve spoken to DA Spencer about your situation. | 我跟史宾赛检察官谈过你的情况 |
[37:00] | She doesn’t wanna press charges… | 她不想要起诉… |
[37:02] | if you cooperate. | …前提是你要合作 |
[37:04] | Tell us who the vigilante is. | 告诉我们私刑者是谁 |
[37:07] | Heh. I’d love to, but I don’t know. | 我也想,但是我不知道 |
[37:10] | – Well, that’s unfortunate. – Yeah, it looks like. | – 那就太遗憾了 – 是啊,看来是如此 |
[37:14] | Quentin Larry Lance… | 昆汀赖瑞兰斯… |
[37:16] | you are under arrest for conspiracy and aiding multiple felonies. | …你涉嫌密谋并协助 多起重罪遭到逮捕了 |
[37:19] | What? Are you out of your mind? | 什么?你疯了吗? |
[37:22] | What are you doing? Wilson did it. I collared the right guy. What are you…? | 你在干嘛?是威尔森干的 我抓对人了啊,你这是…? |
[37:25] | – Pike. – You have the right to remain silent. | – 派克 – 你有权保持缄默 |
[37:28] | – What are you doing? – You have the right to an attorney. | – 你在做什么? – 你有权请律师 |
[37:30] | Dad? | 爸? |
[37:32] | Riding what pundits are calling a “sympathy bump | 凭着评论家所谓的“同情票”… |
[37:35] | Moira Queen pulled far ahead of Sebastian Blood… | …由电视台在过去24小时 所做的最新民调中… |
[37:37] | in the latest polls conducted in the last 24 hours by channel… | …莫伊拉昆恩遥遥领先 塞巴斯帝安布拉德 |
[37:41] | This whole thing just blew up in our face. | 这整件事反而弄巧成拙 |
[37:44] | How the hell do I get elected now? | 现在我到底要怎么当选? |
[37:47] | – I think you intended a different tone. – You said I’d be mayor. | – 我想你该换个口气说话 – 你说要让我当市长的 |
[37:51] | You just delivered this election for Moira Queen. And for what? | 你就这样把这场选举双手奉给 莫伊拉昆恩,为了什么呢? |
[37:55] | What is this obsession you have with the Queen family? | 你为什么对昆恩家这么执迷? |
[37:59] | – You haven’t told him? Heh. – Shh. | 你还没告诉他吗? |
[38:02] | You promised me. | 你答应过我的 |
[38:04] | I promised you this city. | 我答应给你这座城市 |
[38:06] | I promised you an army with which to take it. | 我答应给你一支军队夺下它 |
[38:13] | What is our status? | 目前情况如何? |
[38:15] | Queen Consolidated’s Applied Sciences Division is now fully dedicated… | 昆恩集团的应用科学部门 现在完全投入在… |
[38:18] | to replicating a serum based on your blood sample. | …复制根据你的血液样本 所制造的血清 |
[38:25] | You see? | 瞧? |
[38:26] | Everything is proceeding as planned. | 一切按照计划进行当中 |
[38:30] | Where are you going now? | 你现在要去哪里? |
[38:34] | To service my obsession. | 满足我的执迷 |
[38:38] | Oliver Queen needs one more distraction. | 得让奥利佛昆恩再分心一次 |
[38:58] | What are you two doing here? | 你们两个在这里做什么? |
[38:59] | Thought this is where you would go. | 想说你会来这里 |
[39:02] | You’re predictable. That, and you’ve been sleeping on the cot at night. | 你很好猜,这件事 还有你晚上都睡在那张吊床 |
[39:09] | What are you doing here? | 你们在这里做什么? |
[39:10] | Where else would we be? | 不然我们会在哪里? |
[39:21] | Roy was right. | 罗伊说得对 |
[39:24] | At every turn, I have made the wrong decision. | 我在每一步都做了错误的决定 |
[39:28] | With him. With… | 他的事,还有… |
[39:31] | the company. | …公司的事 |
[39:35] | And with Thea. | 还有蒂雅的事 |
[39:39] | I was so focused on what Slade might do to me… | 我一心想着史莱德会对我怎么样… |
[39:42] | that it never even occurred to me what I could do to myself. | …我却从未想过我可能会 对自己做出什么事 |
[39:50] | I am my own worst enemy. | 我是自己最大的敌人 |
[39:53] | That’s Slade talking. Don’t let him in your head. | 那是史莱德在说话 别让他进入你的脑袋 |
[39:55] | I can’t keep him out of my head, Diggle. I can’t… | 我没办法把他赶出我的脑袋,狄戈 我没办法… |
[39:59] | – I can’t stop him from doing anything. – Yes, you can. | – 我没办法阻止他做任何事 – 你可以的 |
[40:04] | What makes you so sure? | 你们怎么能这么肯定? |
[40:06] | Because you’re not alone, man. | 因为你不是一个人 |
[40:15] | Now what, boss? | 现在怎么办,老大? |
[40:30] | Now we fight back. | 现在我们反击 |
[40:35] | Police have issued a warrant for Slade Wilson… | 在蒂雅昆恩指认史莱德威尔森… |
[40:38] | after Thea Queen named him as the mastermind of her kidnapping yesterday. | …为昨天绑架她的幕后黑手 警方已经发出他的逮捕令 |
[40:42] | This in the wake of Wilson’s arrest and subsequent release by the S. C. P. D… | 这是在昆恩小姐被释放的几小时前 威尔森遭到警方逮捕… |
[40:47] | hours before Miss Queen was released. | …随后又被释放之后所发生的事 |
[40:49] | In a statement to the press, S. C. P. D. Lieutenant Franklin Pike… | 在媒体声明稿中 史特林市警局小队长法兰克派克… |
[40:53] | reiterated his support for his department despite what appears to be a serious blunder. | …重申对自己部门的支援 尽管这显然是一大严重疏失 |
[40:59] | He went on to say the S. C.P.D. is committed… | 他接着说史特林市警局致力于… |
[41:01] | to making sure any arrest they make is a legal one. | 一确保他们的每一次逮捕皆属合法 |
[41:09] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[41:11] | I am not here to harm you. | 我不是来伤害你的 |
[41:14] | Go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[41:17] | All in good time, I’m sure. | 我相信那是迟早的事 |
[41:19] | But before then… | 不过在那之前… |
[41:21] | I have come to Starling City to see Oliver Queen suffer. | …我来到史特林市 为了看奥利佛昆恩受苦 |
[41:26] | Oliver…? What? Why? | 奥利佛…?什么?为什么? |
[41:29] | Because he’s not the man you think he is. | 因为他不是你以为的那种人 |
[41:32] | And how would you know that? | 你又是怎么知道的? |
[41:34] | Because I know Oliver Queen is… | 因为我知道奥利佛昆恩就是… |
[41:39] | the Arrow. | …绿箭侠 |
[42:18] | Complex Chinese |