时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | My name is Oliver Queen. | 我的名字叫奥利佛昆恩 |
[00:05] | After five years on a hellish island… | 在一座地狱般的小岛待了五年后 |
[00:08] | I have come home with only one goal: | 回家时心中只有一个目标: |
[00:10] | To save my city. | 拯救我的城市 |
[00:12] | But to do so, I can’t be the killer I once was. | 但要做到这一点 我不能像过去一样当一名杀手 |
[00:17] | To honor my friend’s memory, I must be someone else. | 为了向我逝去的朋友致敬 我必须成为别人 |
[00:21] | I must be something else. | 我必须成为别的身份 |
[00:26] | Previously on Arrow: | |
[00:28] | This is my daughter, Helena. | 这是我女儿海伦娜 |
[00:30] | When her father killed her fiance, she changed into something dark and twisted. | 当她爸爸杀了她的未婚夫 她就变得扭曲、黑暗 |
[00:33] | My father doesn’t deserve a second chance, a second life. | 我爸爸不配有第二次机会 有第二人生 |
[00:37] | This is about learning to control your strength. | 这是为了学会控制你的力量 |
[00:44] | Ollie, it’s over! We gotta get off this ship! | 奥利,结束了! 我们得离开这艘船! |
[00:58] | Hugo Mannheim. | 雨果曼海姆 |
[00:59] | Warrants out for racketeering, extortion, murder. | 因敲诈、勒索、谋杀被通缉 |
[01:02] | The goombah trifecta. | 义大利黑帮的三大罪行 |
[01:03] | But he never travels alone, so watch your back… | 但是他从来不会单独行动 所以自己小心身后 |
[01:06] | watch your partner’s back. Let’s go. | 也要帮搭档警戒,我们走 |
[01:15] | Thanks for helping me keep watch over my dad tonight. | 谢谢你今晚帮我留意我爸的安危 |
[01:19] | As long as Slade’s out there, neither of our families are safe. | 只要史莱德还在 我们两人的家人都不安全 |
[01:25] | This is the S.C.P.D. Put your weapons on the ground! | 我们是史特林市警方 把武器放到地上! |
[01:28] | Move, move, move! | 走,走,走! |
[01:59] | Move, move, move! | 走,走,走! |
[02:07] | Freeze! | 不准动! |
[02:17] | I’m fine. Go. | 我很好,去吧 |
[02:19] | Go! | 快去 |
[02:40] | – Frank Bertinelli. – Did my daughter send you to kill me? | – 法兰克波堤尼利 – 是我女儿派你来杀我的吗? |
[02:59] | 剧名:掠食猛禽 | |
[03:04] | 主演:史蒂芬阿米尔 | |
[03:07] | 主演:凯蒂卡西迪 | |
[03:10] | 主演:大卫兰姆西 | |
[03:14] | 主演:薇拉贺兰德 | |
[03:18] | – Hey. | 嘿 主演:爱蜜莉贝特李察 |
[03:18] | – Dad, are you all right? Are you hurt? | 爸,你还好吗?有受伤吗? 主演:爱蜜莉贝特李察 |
[03:20] | Yeah, I’m fine, sweetheart. | 我很好,亲爱的 |
[03:21] | I know you don’t believe | 我知道你不信… 主演:柯尔顿海恩斯 |
[03:23] | in reading perps their Mirandas… | …对罪犯宣读米兰达宣言这套 主演:柯尔顿海恩斯 |
[03:24] | – but you can’t just toss a guy out a window. – He shot you. | – 可是你不能随便把人丢出窗外 – 他对你开枪 |
[03:28] | I’m still here, ain’t I? | 我还活得好好的,不是吗? 主演:曼奴班奈特 |
[03:29] | Just next time, | 只是下一次… 主演:曼奴班奈特 |
[03:31] | show a little restraint. | 克制一点 |
[03:32] | That was me showing restraint. | 我刚才那样已经很克制了 |
[03:33] | – Detective, we have another problem. – Yeah, I know. | – 警探,我们还有一个问题 – 对,我知道 |
[03:36] | With Frank Bertinelli in custody, | 法兰克波堤尼利被拘留 主演:苏珊娜汤普森 |
[03:38] | it’s just a matter of time before she rolls back in town. | 她回到城里只是时间问题 |
[03:41] | Who’s she? | 她是谁? |
[03:43] | Helena Bertinelli. Daughter of Mafia boss, Frank Bertinelli. | 海伦娜波堤尼利 黑手党老大法兰克波堤尼利的女儿 |
[03:46] | Or as I call her, Oliver’s psycho ex-girlfriend hell-bent on revenge against her father. | 我称她为奥利佛的神经病前女友 不顾一切想找她父亲报仇 |
[03:50] | – Ex-girlfriend? – That’s what you took from that sentence? | – 前女友? – 刚才那句话你只注意到这个? |
[03:53] | Why does she want her father killed so badly? | 为什么她这么想杀死她爸爸? |
[03:56] | He had her fiancé murdered. | 他派人杀了她的未婚夫 主演:保罗布莱克索恩 |
[03:57] | She wants payback. | 她想要报复 主演:保罗布莱克索恩 |
[03:59] | That puts the fights with my father in perspective. | 我和我爸的争执显得小巫见大巫 |
[04:01] | I’ve been keeping tabs on Helena. | 过去一年我一直留意海伦娜行踪 |
[04:03] | Last known sighting was a month ago. Palermo. | 最近一次看到她是在一个月前 在巴勒摩 |
[04:08] | She’s been busy. | 她很忙嘛 |
[04:09] | If you mean torturing and killing mafiosos that might know where her father is. | 如果你的“忙”是指拷问和杀害 可能知道她父亲在哪的黑手党成员 |
[04:13] | Bertinelli’s arrest hit the wires. | 波堤尼利被捕的事上了新闻 |
[04:15] | How long do you think we have before Helena books a ticket back home? | 在海伦娜订机票回来之前 你想我们有多少时间? |
[04:32] | Go ahead. | 动手吧 |
[04:33] | Slade… | 史莱德… |
[04:35] | Please… Agh! | 拜托… |
[04:38] | Why aren’t we moving yet? | 我们为什么还不移动? |
[04:39] | We managed to repair the hull, but the, uh… | 我们设法修复了船身,但是… |
[04:42] | The engine’s too damaged. | 引擎受损太严重 |
[04:44] | So fix it. | 那就修好它 |
[04:45] | I can’t. | 没办法 |
[04:49] | I don’t know how. | 我不知道怎么修 |
[04:50] | Then find somebody who does. | 那就去找个会修的人 |
[04:54] | Hi, my name’s Laurel. I’m an alcoholic. | 嗨,我叫做萝蕾尔,我有酒瘾 |
[04:57] | Hi, Laurel. | 嗨,萝蕾尔 |
[04:59] | And this is actually my second meeting today. | 这其实是我今天的第二场互助会 |
[05:04] | It’s just, uh… | 这真的… |
[05:07] | It’s just so hard because I don’t know what to do with myself all day. | 这真的非常艰难 因为我不知道自己一整天该做什么 |
[05:13] | I’m a lawyer, but… | 我是一名律师,但是… |
[05:15] | I was… | 我以前是… |
[05:17] | a lawyer. | …一名律师 |
[05:19] | I loved it. | 我爱我的工作 |
[05:21] | 制片:温蒂梅利寇 | |
[05:22] | But I guess I loved drinking more. | 但我想我更爱喝酒 |
[05:24] | 制片:JP芬恩 | |
[05:25] | I know that I can make it down here with all of you. | 我知道我跟大家在这里的时候 我做得到 |
[05:28] | I just… I’m not sure | 我只是…我不确定 制片:陶德彼特森 |
[05:30] | I can make it out there. | 在外面我做不做得到 |
[05:35] | Ah, anyway, thank you for letting me share. | 总之呢,谢谢你们让我分享 |
[05:43] | (亚当唐纳来电) | |
[05:46] | (史特林市法院) | |
[05:47] | Thanks for coming. Sorry about the way things ended here. | 谢谢你过来 很抱歉当初事情是那种结果 |
[05:52] | No. Don’t be. | 不,不需要道歉 |
[05:54] | You did me a favor, Adam. | 你帮了我一个忙,亚当 |
[05:57] | It was the only way I was gonna hit bottom, and… | 只有那样我才能跌到谷底 而我… |
[06:01] | And I did. | 确实跌到谷底 |
[06:02] | How about you do me a favor now? | 现在换你帮我一个忙怎么样? |
[06:04] | Come back to work. | 回来工作 |
[06:07] | You want me back? | 你想要我回来? |
[06:08] | I’m looking for someone to try this case… | 我正在找人负责这个新案子 |
[06:11] | and, honestly, yours was the first name that came to mind. | 坦白说,你的名字 是我第一个想到的 |
[06:14] | I’m still facing sanctions from the Bar. | 我仍受到司法界的处分 |
[06:16] | I got a buddy on the committee. I squared things for you. | 我在委员会里有个朋友 我帮你摆平了 |
[06:19] | An S.C.P.D. raid last night brought in Frank Bertinelli. | 昨晚史特林市警局在突击中 逮捕了法兰克波堤尼利 |
[06:23] | He came back to Starling to collect on some old debts. | 他回到史特林市收取一些旧债 |
[06:26] | The DA’s office is clear to prosecute him, for you to prosecute him. | 地检着确定会起诉他 由你来起诉他 |
[06:29] | I appreciate the offer, Adam, | 我很威谢你的提议,亚当 编剧:马克贝默斯德夫 |
[06:31] | but why me? | 可是为什么是我? 编剧:AC布莱德利 |
[06:32] | There are RICO counts that your time at CNRI make you ideally suited for. | 你在促进会胜诉的组织犯罪案件 使你成为理想人选 |
[06:36] | Laurel, it’s a case. | 萝蕾尔,这是一个案子 导演:约翰贝林 |
[06:38] | If you want it, it’s yours. | 你要的话,就是你的 |
[06:40] | But only if you’re ready. | 不过前提是你准备好了 |
[06:45] | (苍翠) | |
[06:50] | – What’s the special occasion? – I got paid. | – 今天是什么特别日子? – 我领薪水了 |
[06:53] | So if it’s not nice enough, you only have yourself to blame for not giving me that raise. | 如果不够好的话 你只能怪自己没给我加薪 |
[07:00] | Oh. Roy, I love it. | 罗伊,我很喜欢 |
[07:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:08] | Hey, give me a second. I forgot to put an order in. | 嘿,等我一下 我忘记向酒保叫单 |
[07:11] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:15] | Hey, what’s going on? | 嘿,怎么回事? |
[07:16] | – I got a line on Michael Staton, Helena’s fiancé. – Felicity, he’s dead. | – 我查到麦可史塔顿,海伦娜未婚夫 – 菲莉西蒂,他已经死五年了 |
[07:20] | – He rented a car last night. Impressive. – That’s Helena. | – 昨晚他租了一辆车,非常令人佩服 – 那是海伦娜 |
[07:24] | The car’s got GPS. I’m hacked into it. | 那辆车有定位系统 我骇进去了 |
[07:27] | Yeah, she’s headed straight for Starling City. | 没错,她正直奔史特林市 |
[07:30] | You ready to get back in the field? | 你准备好回去出外勤了吗? |
[07:33] | I thought you’d never ask. | 我还以为你不会问 |
[07:46] | It’s over, Helena. | 结束了,海伦娜 |
[07:48] | Get out of the car! | 下车! |
[08:04] | Gun! | 有枪! |
[08:15] | Don’t hurt me! | 不要伤害我! |
[08:17] | Stand down. | 退下 |
[08:18] | Stand down. | 退下 |
[08:22] | – Don’t hurt me! – Speedy! | – 不要伤害我! – 快腿! |
[08:25] | Enough. | 够了 |
[08:29] | He was just Helena’s decoy. | 他只是海伦娜的诱饵 |
[08:33] | Where is she? | 她在哪里? |
[08:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:38] | Some chick just paid me to take the car for a joy ride, I swear. | 有个小妞付钱叫我开这辆车兜风 我发誓 |
[08:46] | Please don’t kill me. | 拜托不要杀我 |
[08:48] | I’m getting married next month. | 我下个月要结婚 |
[08:52] | Just drive. | 乖乖开车 |
[08:58] | According to the S.C.P.D., the guy that gave Helena a ride into town… | 根据史特林市警局 载海伦娜进城的家伙… |
[09:01] | is a 22-year-old, poli-sci major at SCU, and a member of Gamma Tau… | …是一名22岁的政治系大学生 伽玛陶兄弟会成员 |
[09:06] | which explains the whole “I didn’t know I was aiding and abetting a known felon” thing. | 这解释了“我不知道 我在协助一名已知重罪犯”状况 |
[09:11] | Anyone with boobs can get a frat boy to do anything. | 任何人只要有胸 就能叫兄弟会男生做任何事 |
[09:13] | – I was a frat boy. – I rest my case. | – 我以前是兄弟会男生 – 正好证明我刚刚说的 |
[09:15] | At least she didn’t kill him. That’s something. | 至少她没有杀了他 真是庆幸 |
[09:18] | – It’s not like Helena to show restraint. – Sounds like you have a type. | – 这么克制不像海伦娜的风格 – 听起来你有喜欢的类型 |
[09:22] | Keep tabs on the police. | 留意警方消息 |
[09:24] | – Let me know if they get leads. – I’ll do canvassing. | – 如果他们有线索,让我知道 – 我去找人问话 |
[09:27] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[09:37] | You Okay? | 你还好吗? |
[09:39] | Tomorrow, it will be like nothing happened. | 到明天就会像什么也没发生过 |
[09:41] | – That’s one upside to the Mirakuru. – The only one. | – 那是米拉库鲁的好处之一 – 唯一的好处 |
[09:45] | Look, I know what you’re gonna say. I had it under control last night. | 我知道你要说什么 昨晚我控制住了 |
[09:48] | So under control, I almost put another arrow in you. | 控制到我差点射你一箭 |
[09:51] | – I was gonna back off, never gave me a chance. – You snapped out of it when I brought up Thea. | – 我本来要退下的,你没给我机会 – 当我提起蒂雅,你才恢复理智 |
[09:56] | That’s why you called me Speedy? | 所以你才叫我快腿? |
[09:59] | I thought you were trying to give me a nickname. | 我还…我还以为你想帮我取外号 |
[10:02] | – For the record, don’t call me Speedy. – Noted. | – 我要声明,别叫我快腿 – 知道了 |
[10:08] | Roy, you’re dangerous. | 罗伊,你很危险 |
[10:11] | I thought I was helping you control it. | 我以为我在帮你控制住 |
[10:13] | You are. I can’t look at a bowl of water without slapping it. | 你是啊,我现在看到一碗水 就忍不住去拍它 |
[10:18] | The first time that you’re out in the field in weeks… | 几个星期来你第一次回去出外勤 |
[10:21] | and you’re ready to kill somebody? Come on. | 你就率备好要杀人了?少来了 |
[10:28] | I should’ve asked you to do this months ago. | 很抱歉,我早在几个月前 就该要你这么做了 |
[10:31] | Asked me to do what? | 要我做什么? |
[10:34] | Stay away from Thea. | 离蒂雅远一点 |
[10:37] | No. | 不,我… |
[10:39] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[10:40] | She’s not safe around you. | 她在你身边不安全 |
[10:44] | I’m not sure anybody is when you lose yourself to this rage. | 我不确定当你生气失控 有谁是安全的 |
[10:49] | You love her. | 你爱她 |
[10:53] | That’s why you’re gonna do what I’m asking. | 所以你会照我的要求做 |
[10:58] | Such a big uh-oh. | 大事不好了 |
[11:00] | Helena? | 海伦娜吗? |
[11:01] | Laurel. | 萝蕾尔 |
[11:03] | Adam Donner announced the return… | 助理检察官亚当唐纳宣布 萝蕾尔兰斯在短暂休息之后… |
[11:05] | of Laurel Lance to the DA’s office after a brief sabbatical. | …正式回归地检着 |
[11:09] | She will lead the prosecution of Mr. Bertinelli. | 她将主导对波堤尼利先生的起诉 |
[11:11] | Jury selection starts today. | 陪审团的挑选从今天开始 |
[11:18] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[11:19] | Hey, what are you doing here? | 嘿,你怎么来了? |
[11:22] | I heard you picked up some big new case on the news. How come you didn’t call me? | 我在新闻上听到你接了新的大案子 你怎么没有打给我? |
[11:26] | I was going to, but it all happened so fast. | 我本来要打的,但一切发生得好快 |
[11:28] | Plus, I thought you and dad would try and talk me out of going back to work so soon. | 再说,我想你和爸爸会试着劝我 不要这么早回去工作 |
[11:36] | – Which is why you’re here. – I’m worried about you. | – 这就是你来的原因 – 我担心你 |
[11:38] | If you’re worried I’m gonna slip, I’m still going to two meetings a day and… | 如果你担心我会破戒 我还是会一天参加两场互助会… |
[11:42] | No, it’s not that. | 不,不是那回事 |
[11:45] | Everybody knows what kind of guy Bertinelli is. | 大家都知道波堤尼利是什么样的人 |
[11:48] | Not to mention his psychotic daughter who’s on her way back to Starling City to kill him. | 更不用提他的神经病女儿 已经赶回史特林市要杀他 |
[11:54] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的? |
[11:56] | I don’t. | 我不知道 |
[11:58] | I just want you to be safe. | 我只是想要你安全 |
[12:02] | And I love you for caring. | 我爱你这么关心我 |
[12:05] | But, Sara, you’ve never seen me be a lawyer before. | 可是,莎拉 你之前没看过我当律师 |
[12:09] | And I’m really good at it. | 我真的很拿手 |
[12:11] | And I miss it. | 而且我很怀念 |
[12:15] | I have to run. | 我必须走了 |
[12:17] | I can’t be late for court. | 出庭不能迟到 |
[12:26] | Yeah, this is much better than the freighter. | 对啦,这里比起货轮还真是好多了 |
[12:29] | You prefer boat, Hendrik? | 你比较喜欢船吗,亨德里克? |
[12:31] | Feel free to swim back. | 随时欢迎你游回去 |
[12:33] | Sara said Oliver survived here for over a year. | 莎拉说奥利佛在这里活了超过一年 |
[12:36] | We can do the same. | 我们也办得到 |
[12:37] | Unless Ivo and his men come find us. | 除非艾佛和他的手下来找我们 |
[12:40] | We don’t know what happened on the boat. | 我们不知道船上发生了什么事 |
[12:42] | Who’s alive and who’s dead. | 谁还活着,谁死了 |
[12:45] | Sara. Are you there? | 莎拉,你在吗? |
[12:50] | Slade. ls Oliver…? | 史莱德,奥利佛是否…? |
[12:52] | He’s in pain. Yes. | 他很痛苦,是的 |
[12:55] | But he’s still breathing. | 不过他还有呼吸 |
[12:56] | For now. | 目前还有 |
[12:58] | Slade, listen, you won, okay? You have the Amazo. | 史莱德,听着,你赢了,好吗? 你夺下了亚马车号 |
[13:01] | Just let Oliver go, and then you can leave us here. | 放奥利佛走 到时候你可以把我们留在这里 |
[13:05] | There’s my problem, Sara. | 我的问题就在这里,莎拉 |
[13:07] | I can’t leave. | 我离不开 |
[13:09] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[13:10] | During our assault, the ship’s engine was damaged. She won’t sail. | 在我们攻击的期间 船的引擎受损,船开不了 |
[13:15] | During the attack, unfortunately, I decapitated the engineer. | 在攻击期间,不幸的是 我砍掉了工程师的头 |
[13:20] | So, what can we do about our problem, Sara? | 所以我们能怎么解决我们的问题呢 莎拉? |
[13:23] | You want Oliver back. | 你想要奥利佛回去 |
[13:24] | And I need someone qualified to fix this boat. | 我需要有能力修好这艘船的人 |
[13:28] | For Oliver’s sake… | 为了奥利佛好… |
[13:29] | I sure hope a Mr. Hendrik is there with you. | …我希望亨德里克先生 就在你旁边 |
[13:37] | Non-lethal arrows? | 非致命的弓箭? |
[13:40] | It’s not like you to play with kid gloves. | 这么温柔还真不像你 |
[13:45] | How’s Roy? | 罗伊还好吗? |
[13:47] | Like Helena, he is not too pleased with my skills as a mentor. | 像海伦娜一样 他对我的指导技术不太满意 |
[13:52] | Laurel won’t drop the case. She’s headed to court right now. | 萝蕾尔不肯放弃这案子 她现在正前往法庭 |
[13:56] | – Where are you going? – The courthouse. | – 你要去哪里? – 法院 |
[13:58] | Well, hey, you forgot your baby arrows. | 嘿,你忘了你的宝宝弓箭了 |
[14:03] | I get your whole no-killing spree, but if it comes to saving Laurel or killing Helena… | 我懂你为何不开杀戒,但如果要在 救萝蕾尔或杀海伦娜做抉择… |
[14:07] | Those aren’t the only two choices. | 不是只有这两个选择 |
[14:09] | You were happy to let Dig take the kill shot when it was Slade threatening your family. | 当史莱德威胁你的家人 你倒很乐意让小狄开枪杀他 |
[14:13] | This is different. | 这不一样 |
[14:15] | I failed Helena. | 我有负于海伦娜 |
[14:18] | I created the Huntress. | 我创造了女猎手 |
[14:20] | Yeah, well, you created Slade too. | 对,但是你也创造了史莱德 |
[14:28] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[14:31] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[14:32] | But when it comes to our families… | 但是一旦牵扯到我们的家人 |
[14:35] | neither one of us thinks clearly. | 我们两个都无法清楚思考 |
[14:37] | Which is why you have to stay here. | 所以你才必须留在这里 |
[14:41] | Ollie, I can’t. | 奥利,我办不到 |
[14:44] | I’m not gonna let anything happen to Laurel. | 我不会让萝蕾尔发生任何事 |
[14:49] | I love her too. | 我也爱她 |
[14:59] | What do you guys think? | 你们怎么想? |
[15:01] | Oh, I think if the Huntress shows up, you should totally kick her ass. | 哦,我想如果女猎手现身 你完全应该痛扁她一顿 |
[15:13] | Don’t tell me you’re worried about me too. | 别告诉我你也在担心我 |
[15:15] | No. I just wanted to watch the trial. I heard the prosecutor was something special. | 不,我只是想看审判 我听说这名检察官与众不同 |
[15:22] | That’s odd. Why are they bringing him in through the front entrance? | 真怪,他们为什么从前门 带他进来 |
[15:31] | Everybody, get down! | 大家趴下! |
[15:39] | Hey, Dad. | 嘿,爸爸 |
[15:41] | Sorry I’m late, but you’re a hard man to track down. | 抱歉我迟到了 但是你这个人可真难找 |
[15:45] | But it’s fitting that you came back to Starling, where it all began. | 不过你回到史特林市很合适 这里是一切开始的地方 |
[15:49] | Where you killed Michael. | 你杀害麦可的地方 |
[15:52] | You know, I almost feel sorry for you. | 你知道吗,我差点为你感到抱歉 |
[15:54] | Helena. | 海伦娜 |
[15:57] | Stop this. | 停止这一切 |
[15:59] | Oliver, you know I can’t. | 奥利佛,你知道我办不到 |
[16:02] | Well, what are you waiting for? | 那你在等什么? |
[16:04] | I said, what are you waiting for? | 我说,你在等什么? |
[16:10] | Helena Bertinelli, put down your weapons… | 海伦娜波堤尼利,放下你的武器 |
[16:13] | and place your hands above your head. | 把手放在你的头上 |
[16:16] | So this was a big trap. | 所以这是个大陷阱 |
[16:18] | With you as the bait. | 而你是诱饵 |
[16:20] | What did they offer you? | 他们给你什么好处? |
[16:22] | Oh, they didn’t have to offer me anything. | 他们不用给我任何好处 |
[16:24] | Give up, Miss Bertinelli. The building is surrounded. | 放弃吧,波堤尼利小姐 大楼已经被包围了 |
[16:27] | What was it you always taught me, Daddy? | 你总是教我要怎么样,爹地? |
[16:31] | Be prepared for anything. | 凡事做好准备 |
[16:34] | Now! | 就是现在! |
[16:56] | Take hostages and fall back. | 扶持人质然后撤退 |
[17:02] | Hey, hold your fire! Hold your fire! They have hostages! | 嘿,停火!停火! 他们有人质! |
[17:05] | Hold fire. Say again, hold fire. They’ve taken hostages. | 停火,再说一次,停火 他们挟持了人质 |
[17:08] | Where’s Laurel? Is she with you? | 萝蕾尔在哪?她跟你一起吗? |
[17:11] | Sorry, Mr. Lance, we got separated. | 抱歉,兰斯先生,我们走散了 |
[17:13] | She’s still inside. | 她还在里面 |
[17:23] | We are live outside the Starling City Courthouse… | 我们在史特林市法院外现场直播 |
[17:26] | where Helena Bertinelli and a number of assailants… | 海伦娜波堤尼利 与人数未知的袭击者… |
[17:28] | seized control of the building. | …控制了这楝大楼 |
[17:30] | And I’m now being told they are holding a number of hostages inside. | 现在有消息传出 他们狭持了一批人质 |
[17:35] | I want snipers with thermals on every building for a two-block radius. | 我要狙击手带热成像瞄准镜 在两街区范围内每栋大楼顶部待命 |
[17:38] | This was not how it was supposed to go down, captain. | 事情不该发展成这样,队长 |
[17:41] | You promised me there wouldn’t be any casualties. | 你向我保证不会有人伤亡 |
[17:44] | – This was your idea, huh? You son of a bitch! – Unh! | 这是你的主意,对吧? 你这王八蚤 |
[17:47] | My daughter’s in there! What are you thinking, putting lives at risk? Get off! | 我女儿在里面!你在想什么 害无辜的人陷入生命危险?放手 |
[17:51] | – Listen. I was following orders. – Orders? | – 听着,我只是奉命行事 – 奉命? |
[17:55] | All units, we have an incoming call. Keep these airways clear. Airways clear. | 所有单位,所有单位,我们有来电 保持频带畅通,保持频带畅通 |
[18:00] | Miss Bertinelli, no one has to die today. | 波堤尼利小姐,今天不必有人死 |
[18:04] | My father does. | 我爸爸必须死 |
[18:05] | And unless you hand him over to me, I’m gonna start killing hostages. | 除非你们把他交给我 否则我要开始杀害人质 |
[18:12] | This, Mr. Donner, is what happens when you let freaks with masks run wild. | 瞧,唐纳先生,让戴面具的怪人横行 就是会磨生这种事 |
[18:20] | – Get them the hell out of here. – Don’t touch me. | – 把他们赶出这里 – 不要碰我 |
[18:31] | It’s my mom. | 是我妈 |
[18:34] | – Detective. – Helena Bertinelli just took 10 hostages. | – 警探 – 海伦娜波堤尼利狭持了十名人质 |
[18:38] | Laurel’s one of them. | 萝蕾尔是其中一名 |
[18:39] | Yeah, I’m aware of the situation. | 嗯,我知道状况 |
[18:48] | Oliver, where are you? Are you okay? | 奥利佛,你在哪里?你还好吗? |
[18:50] | I’m with Lance as Oliver. He just called the Arrow. | 我以奥利佛身份在兰斯旁边 他冈J刚打给绿箭侠 |
[18:52] | Oh. Oh! | |
[18:55] | It’s hard to keep track of who knows whose identity. | 我都快记不住谁知道谁的身份了 |
[18:57] | Laurel’s inside the courthouse. | 萝蕾尔在法院里 |
[18:59] | – What do you need? – My work clothes. | – 你需要什么? – 我的工作服 |
[19:01] | – I’m on it. – Put Sara on the phone. | – 马上办 – 请莎拉听电话 |
[19:07] | She’s not here. | 她不在这里 |
[19:08] | Where is she? | 她在哪里? |
[19:39] | Are you one of the good guys? | 你是好人之一吗? |
[19:42] | No. But I’m friends with them. | 不是,不过我跟他们是朋友 |
[19:47] | (苍翠) | |
[19:52] | – Dude, watch it. – Screw you. | – 老兄,小心点 – 去你的 |
[20:08] | – Thea, we need to break up. – What? | – 蒂雅,我们必须分手 – 什么? |
[20:12] | No. | 不要 |
[20:13] | What do you mean, no? Thea, I’m breaking up with you. | 你说不要是什么意思? 蒂雅,我要跟你分手 |
[20:16] | No, you’re not. | 不,你才没有 |
[20:18] | You can’t make me date you. | 你不能逼我跟你交往 |
[20:20] | Roy, yesterday you gave me a bracelet worth every dime you had. | 罗伊,昨天你才用全部积蓄 买了一个手镯送我 |
[20:24] | And now, what, you wanna end things? | 现在你却想要结束这段感情? |
[20:27] | You’re clearly going through something right now. | 你现在很明显过到了什么事 |
[20:29] | And I’m not gonna let you go through it alone. | 我不会让你一个人去面对 |
[20:32] | I’m always gonna be here for you. | 我会永远陪着你 |
[20:35] | Sorry, the guy from the private party said we stocked the wrong vodka. | 抱歉,私人派对的那个男的 说我们上错伏特加 |
[20:38] | He’s freaking me out. | 他快把我吓坏了 |
[20:41] | We’ll talk about this later, okay? | 我们待会再谈这件事,好吗? |
[21:06] | Are you hurt? | 你受伤了吗? |
[21:09] | I’m so stupid. | 我真笨 |
[21:13] | Hey, you don’t wanna do that. | 嘿,你不想那么做的 |
[21:15] | Oh, no. Trust me, I do. | 不,相信我,我很想 |
[21:19] | What about your sobriety? | 那么戒酒的事怎么办? |
[21:22] | How do you know about that? | 你怎么知道那件事? |
[21:25] | The A.A. chip on your keychain. | 你钥匙圈上的戒酒徽章 |
[21:27] | Thirty days. | 三十天 |
[21:29] | (戒酒三十天) | |
[21:33] | Do you even know why I’m here today? | 你知道我今天为什么在这里吗? |
[21:37] | Turns out I’m decoration. | 原来我只是装饰品 |
[21:39] | Expendable decoration. | 可牺牲的装饰品 |
[21:42] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[21:44] | This whole trial was a sham. | 这整场审判是个骗局 |
[21:46] | I should’ve seen it. | 我应该看出来的 |
[21:49] | Sara was right. | 莎拉说得对 |
[21:51] | Sara, she’s my sister. | 莎拉,她是…她是我的妹妹 |
[21:56] | She said that I wasn’t ready to come back. | 她说我还没准备好回来工作 |
[21:59] | I just thought she was being overprotective. | 我还以为她是保护过度 |
[22:02] | Sisters can be like that. | 姊妹有时会那样 |
[22:05] | You should meet mine. | 你真该见见我的姊妹 |
[22:06] | She’s gone through a lot. | 她经历了很多事 |
[22:09] | She must have been so strong. | 她一定非常坚强 |
[22:12] | I just wanted to show her, show myself… | 我只是…我想让她看看 让我自己看看… |
[22:18] | that I was still strong too. | …我也还是很坚强 |
[22:23] | So show me. | 那就展现给我看 |
[22:39] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[22:47] | – Where are you? – Inside. I’ve got Laurel. She’s okay. | – 你在哪里? – 里面,我找到萝蕾尔兰斯了,她没事 |
[22:50] | Is that the Arrow? | 那是绿箭侠吗? |
[22:52] | – I’m headed to an egress point, south wing. – Wait. | – 我正前往南侧一个出口点 – 等等 |
[22:55] | What about the other hostages? | 那其他人质怎么办? |
[22:57] | You’re just gonna leave them? | 你要丢下他们不管吗? |
[22:58] | I need to get you to safety. | 我必须带你到安全的地方 |
[23:00] | I don’t understand. What is so special about me? | 我不明白 我有什么特别的? |
[23:03] | – What’s going on? – She won’t leave. | – 怎么了? – 她不肯离开 |
[23:06] | I know Helena. | 我认识海伦娜 |
[23:08] | She’s gonna kill all of those people, innocent people. | 她会杀光那些人,无辜的人 |
[23:12] | You wanted me to show you I’m strong. | 你要我向你展现我的坚强 |
[23:14] | This is me being strong. I’m staying. | 这就是我的坚强,我要留下来 |
[23:19] | Are you gonna help me or not? | 你帮我还是不帮? |
[23:21] | Get her out of there now! | 立刻带她离开那里! |
[23:25] | It’s not like I can just knock her out. | 我又不能直接打晕她 |
[23:27] | I don’t want you engaging Helena. | 我不想要你跟海伦娜交手 |
[23:29] | Are you afraid of what she’ll do or what I’ll do? | 你害怕她会做什么事 还是我会做什么事? |
[23:32] | Sara, you’re not a killer. | 莎拉,你不是杀手 |
[23:36] | I am what I need to be. | 有必要时我就是 |
[23:40] | Sara, did you hear me? | 莎拉,你听到了吗? |
[23:43] | I heard you. | 我听到了 |
[23:46] | Hendrik’s not here. | 亨德里克不在这里 |
[23:51] | There’s someone I’d like you to say hello to. | 有个人我想要你打声招呼 |
[23:54] | Don’t give him anything, Sara. | 别给他任何东西,莎拉 |
[23:56] | Ollie. | 奥利 |
[23:58] | One last chance. Oliver for Hendrik. | 最后一次机会 拿亨德里克换奥利佛 |
[24:01] | I told you. Hendrik, he didn’t make it to the island. He drowned. | 我说过了,亨德里克 他没能逃到岛上,他淹死了 |
[24:07] | To think, it was only a year ago, you were a little college girl… | 想一想,仅仅一年前 你是个小小的女大学生… |
[24:11] | fretting about boys. | …为男孩子发愁 |
[24:12] | What’s your point? | 你的重点是什么? |
[24:14] | You’re not a good liar. | 你不擅长说谎 |
[24:20] | Slade! Stop, please! Look, he’s your friend! | 史莱德!住手,拜托! 他是你的朋友啊! |
[24:23] | That is the sound of electricity surging through my friend. | 那是电流穿过我朋友的声音 |
[24:27] | Five milliamps, to be exact. | 确切来说是五毫安培 |
[24:29] | Seven causes cardiac arrest. | 七毫安培会导致心跳停止 |
[24:35] | Oliver just passed out with six milliamps. | 刚才六毫安培让奥利佛昏过去了 |
[24:39] | He’ll be delivered with the fatal blow of seven in one hour… | 如果一小时后 亨德里克没有站在我旁边 |
[24:43] | if Hendrik is not standing here by my side! | 他就会受到七毫安培的致命一击! |
[24:48] | No way in hell I’m going back there. | 要我回去那里,门都没有 |
[24:58] | I was almost married once. | 我曾经差点就结婚了 |
[25:05] | Agh. | |
[25:10] | It’s been an hour. And I’m a woman of my word. | 已经一个小时了 我这个人说到做到 |
[25:14] | Just ask my father. | 问我父亲就知道了 |
[25:16] | No, please. | 不要,求求你 |
[25:29] | Everything’s gonna be okay. | 一切不会有事的 |
[25:38] | – Behind you! – Agh! | 小心你后面! |
[25:46] | Oliver sure does like to dress up his girls. | 奥利佛果然喜欢打扮他的女人 |
[26:08] | Agh! | |
[26:12] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗? |
[26:14] | Laurel. She’s still in there. | 萝蕾尔,她还在里面 |
[26:23] | Nice to see you again, Laurel. | 很高兴又见到你了,萝蕾尔 |
[26:33] | Helena, listen to me. | 海伦娜,听我说 |
[26:35] | – This has to end. – I agree. | – 这件事必须结束 – 我同意 |
[26:37] | And it ends with my father in a box. | 以我父亲进棺材来结束 |
[26:39] | The police are never gonna hand over your father. | 警方绝对不会交出你父亲 |
[26:42] | No, they won’t. That’s why you’re gonna do it. | 对,他们不会 所以才要由你来做 |
[26:45] | Simple trade. | 简单的交换 |
[26:47] | My father, for Laurel. | 拿我父亲换萝蕾尔 |
[26:54] | (苍翠) | |
[27:00] | Hey, guys, we need more vodka. | 嘿,两位,我们还需要伏特加 |
[27:06] | Okay. I’ll get it myself. | 好吧,我自己去拿 |
[27:30] | – Where are you taking me? – Safe house. | – 你们要带我去哪里? – 藏身处 |
[27:33] | Listen. Front’s mobbed with reporters. Let’s take Bertinelli out the back. | 听着,前面挤满了记者 我们带波堤尼利从后门出去 |
[27:37] | Bring the van around. | 把车开过来 |
[27:39] | All right. | 噢!好啦 |
[27:49] | – What the hell? What’s going on? – Don’t worry about it. | – 搞什么?怎么回事? – 不用操心 |
[27:52] | – Just get in the van. – Hey! Hey! | – 上车就对了 – 嘿!嘿! |
[27:55] | – SWAT’s ready to breach the courthouse. – Then we make the trade now. | – 特警队准备要攻进法院了 – 那我们现在就换人 |
[27:59] | I’m not gonna lose any sleep over Frank here, but are you gonna serve him to his daughter? | 我不会为了法兰克失眠 可是你要把他送到他女儿手上吗? |
[28:04] | No. | 不 |
[28:06] | No one dies tonight. | 今晚不会有人死 |
[28:11] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[28:13] | – Everything’s gonna be fine. – I said, no talking. | – 一切不会有事的 – 我说过…不准说话 |
[28:21] | We talked that night. | 我们那天晚上说过话 |
[28:23] | You, Oliver, Tommy and I, at dinner. | 你、奥利佛、汤米和我 晚餐的时候 |
[28:28] | I remember you telling me your fiance was killed. | 我记得你告诉过我 你的未婚夫遭到杀害 |
[28:33] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[28:36] | Does this make us girlfriends? | 这下我们成了好姐妹了吗? |
[28:40] | No. | 不 |
[28:42] | But I know what it’s like to lose someone. | 但是我知道失去某人是什么感受 |
[28:46] | Oh. | |
[28:47] | Poor Laurel. | 可怜的萝蕾尔 |
[28:49] | Did Tommy dump you? | 汤米把你甩了吗? |
[28:53] | No. | 不 |
[28:55] | He died. | 他死了 |
[28:58] | And I couldn’t deal with it. | 而我承受不了 |
[29:01] | So I became a drunk. | 所以我变成酒鬼 |
[29:05] | Every problem I had… | 我遇到的每个问题… |
[29:08] | I solved with a pill or a drink. | …我都靠吃药或喝酒来解决 |
[29:11] | My friends and my family, they tried to help me, but I wouldn’t let them. | 我的朋友和家人试着帮助我 但是我不肯接受帮助 |
[29:17] | You don’t have to do this, Helena. | 你不必这么做,海伦娜 |
[29:20] | It’s not too late. | 还不算太晚 |
[29:21] | Yes, I do. | 我非做不可 |
[29:24] | Because once you let the darkness inside… | 因为一旦你让黑暗进入内心… |
[29:28] | it never comes out. | …它就永远出不来了 |
[29:36] | Helena, I have your father. | 海伦娜,你父亲在我这里 |
[29:44] | I want four-man teams. Diamond formations. | 我要你们四人一组,菱形队形 |
[29:47] | Move fast. Shoot sharp. | 迅速移动,开枪要机警 |
[29:49] | Vigilantes are not the law. | 还有一件事:私刑者不是执法人员 |
[29:52] | If they’re wearing a mask, they get a bullet. | 只要是带面具的,就赏他们子弹 |
[29:55] | – Let’s move out. – Copy that. | – 我们散开 – 收到 |
[30:01] | Hands up, Bertinelli! Do it, now! | 手举起来,波堤尼利!立刻照做! |
[30:04] | Please don’t kill me! Please! | 拜托不要杀我!拜托! |
[30:10] | She told me, she told me to wear it or she’d kill me. | 她叫我…她叫我穿这身衣服 否则就杀了我 |
[30:15] | Where the hell is she? | 她到底在哪里? |
[30:18] | Don’t look so scared, Laurel. You might just live through this. | 不要这么害怕,萝蕾尔 你或许能够活下来 |
[30:36] | You’re gonna hand me over to my daughter? I thought you were good guys. | 你们要把我交给我女儿吗? 我还以为你们是好人 |
[30:39] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[30:40] | Remember all that stuff I said about restraint? Forget about it. | 还记得我说过要克制吗? 当我没说过 |
[30:46] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[30:48] | You can’t stop someone like Helena by becoming her. | 你无法靠变得跟她一样 来阻止海伦娜这种人 |
[30:51] | I will do what I have to to protect someone I love. | 为了保护我爱的人,我会不择手段 |
[30:56] | Hendrik, please, put the gun down. | 亨德里克,拜托,把枪放下 |
[30:58] | Why? So you can send me back to that hell hole? I don’t think so. | 为什么?好让你们送我回去 那个鬼地方?我不这么认为 |
[31:02] | It’s not for any of us to decide who lives and dies. | 谁生谁死不是我们谁能决定的 |
[31:05] | In Hendrik’s case, I’d be willing to make an exception. | 就亨德里克的情况而言 我愿意破例 |
[31:09] | I’m leaving. Don’t stop me. | 我要离开了,不要阻止我 |
[31:11] | You’re good at talking, but you will not kill me. | 你很会说大话,但是你不会杀我的 |
[31:15] | Let’s find out. | 那就试试看 |
[31:23] | We got a ping off Miss Lance’s phone. She must still have it on her. | 长官,我们收到兰斯小姐的手机讯号 她一定还带在身上 |
[31:27] | – Where? – A machine shop at Gail Street and Simone. | – 在哪里? – 盖尔街与西蒙路的一间机械工厂 |
[31:30] | Should we rally up there? | 我们应该赶过去吗? |
[31:33] | – Negative. Hold your location. – Yes, sir. | – 不必,留在原地 – 是,长官 |
[31:36] | Sergeant, keep this position. | 守住这里 长官 |
[31:51] | Well, this is irony for you, Dad. | 这对你来说还真讽刺,爸 |
[31:54] | Didn’t you have Jimmy D’Agostino’s body buried under the building next door? | 你不是把吉米戴古斯提诺的尸体 埋在隔壁大楼底下吗? |
[31:59] | I’m sorry, my girl. | 我很抱歉,我的女儿 |
[32:02] | Now you’re about to die, I’m sure you are. | 现在你就快要死了,你当然抱歉 |
[32:06] | No. | 不 |
[32:07] | I’m sorry for that little girl I used to take to ballet class. | 我感到抱歉的是我以前 带去上芭蕾舞课的那个小女孩 |
[32:12] | And go on ski trips with. | 还有去滑雪旅行 |
[32:15] | The one I used to help with her math homework. | 我以前会帮她做数学作业的 那个女孩 |
[32:17] | She hated math. | 她讨厌数学 |
[32:20] | I’m sorry that I caused her so much hurt. | 我很抱歉我造成她这么多伤痛 |
[32:24] | Because she brought me so much joy. | 因为她带给我这么多的欢乐 |
[32:29] | Helena, don’t kill him. | 海伦娜,别杀他 |
[32:32] | You can never come back from that. | 这么做你就无法回头了 |
[32:34] | It’s too late. I’m already gone. | 太迟了,我已经回不去了 |
[32:41] | Goodbye, Dad. | 再见,爸爸 |
[32:43] | Damn vigilantes! | 可恶的私刑者! |
[32:46] | You are not above the law! | 你们没有凌驾在法律之上 |
[33:04] | The last time this happened, I threw you out a window. | 上次我们开打时,我把你丢出窗外 |
[33:08] | I was holding back. | 我当时有所保留 |
[33:11] | I won’t do that again. | 我不会再那么做了 |
[33:41] | – Hey. – Unh. | 嘿 |
[34:00] | No! | 不! |
[34:02] | You’re not a killer. | 你不是杀手 |
[34:05] | – You don’t know who I am, Laurel. Not really. – Then show me. | – 你不知道我是什么人,萝蕾尔 – 那就让我看看 |
[34:19] | No. | 不 |
[34:28] | It was supposed to be me. | 应该是我才对 |
[34:30] | – It was supposed to be me who did it. – That’s enough. | – 应该是我下的手 – 够了 |
[34:41] | Go. | 快走 |
[34:54] | How did you get in here? | 你怎么进来的? |
[34:58] | My family makes a generous donation to the policeman’s retirement fund. | 我家人慷慨捐献给警察的退休基金 |
[35:02] | Every once in a while I get to call in a favor. | 我偶尔可以请他们帮个小忙 |
[35:05] | Maybe you can ask them to send me to prison somewhere tropical. | 也许你可以请他们 把我送到热带的监狱 |
[35:12] | I thought I’d feel different. | 既然现在他死了 |
[35:15] | Now that he’s dead, but I don’t. | 我还以为我会感到不一样 但是并没有 |
[35:19] | You always told me that… | 你总是告诉我… |
[35:22] | killing him wouldn’t change anything. | …杀人改变不了任何事情 |
[35:26] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[35:29] | But I was wrong too. | 但我也有错的地方 |
[35:33] | About what? | 错在哪里? |
[35:38] | I thought I could help you. | 我以为我能够帮你 |
[35:41] | Stop you from being a killer. | 阻止你成为杀手 |
[35:47] | But I was just starting. | 但是当时我才刚开始 |
[35:52] | And I was a killer too. | 当时我也是一名杀手 |
[35:55] | What are you now? | 现在你是什么? |
[36:00] | I’m trying to be better. | 我努力当个更好的人 |
[36:07] | It’s so stupid, but… | 这样很傻,但是… |
[36:10] | I keep thinking, now that he’s dead… | …我不断在想,现在他死了… |
[36:14] | my father and Michael are together. | …我父亲和麦可在一起了 |
[36:18] | And I’m still here. Alone. | 而我还在这里,孤单一人 |
[36:26] | You’re not alone. | 你并不孤单 |
[36:53] | What are you doing to me? | 你在对我做什么? |
[36:55] | In Roman times… | 在古罗马时代 |
[36:58] | a criminal was branded… | 罪犯会被烙印 |
[37:00] | to identify his crimes to the world. | 让世人认出他的罪行 |
[37:04] | And to forever remind him of what he’d done. | 并永远提醒他他做了什么 |
[37:08] | Ash! Unh! | |
[37:12] | Shado wore this tattoo on her back. | 珊朵的背上有这个刺青 |
[37:16] | Now you shall wear it for the rest of your life. | 现在你的余生都该带着这刺青 |
[37:19] | However short that might be. | 无论你的生命有多短暂 |
[37:22] | Slade, Slade. | 史莱德,史莱德 |
[37:28] | Hello, Sara. | 你好,莎拉 |
[37:29] | I hope you’ve made the right choice. | 我希望你做出了正确选择 |
[37:31] | Yes. | 是的 |
[37:46] | Look, on behalf of the entire DA’s office, I have to apologize. | 我必须代表整个地检着向你道歉 |
[37:51] | Adam Donner’s employment here has been terminated. | 亚当唐纳已经不在这里工作了 |
[37:54] | Obviously, we had no idea what he was plotting. | 显然我们不知道他在密谋什么事 |
[37:57] | I would hope not. | 我希望是如此 |
[37:58] | Unfortunately, Adam was not authorized to offer you your job back. | 不幸的是,亚当没有权力 让你回来工作 |
[38:04] | I’m sorry, but nothing’s changed. | 很抱歉,但是一切没变 |
[38:11] | Yes, it has. | 不,已经变了 |
[38:14] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[38:16] | You are going to rehire me, Kate. | 你要重新雇用我,凯特 |
[38:19] | Unless you feel like explaining to the press… | 除非你想要向媒体解释… |
[38:22] | that your own assistant district attorney was the brilliant mastermind… | …你自己的助理检察官 正是今晚的人质危机… |
[38:25] | behind tonight’s hostage crisis. | …背后的始作俑者 |
[38:30] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[38:38] | I have to say, I am impressed. | 我不得不说,我印象深刻 |
[38:42] | I would’ve thought blackmail was a little dark for you. | 我还以为勒索对你来说 有一点黑暗 |
[38:45] | Someone recently told me: | 最近有人告诉我: |
[38:47] | “Once you let the darkness inside… | “一旦你让黑暗进入内心… |
[38:51] | it never comes out.” | …它就永远出不来了” |
[38:56] | (苍翠) | |
[39:06] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[39:12] | What are you still doing up here? | 你还在这上面做什么? |
[39:13] | Thinking. Crying. | 思考,大哭 |
[39:18] | Roy and I are… | 罗伊跟我… |
[39:22] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[39:26] | I caught him with some slut. | 我抓到他跟某个贱人在一起 |
[39:31] | Right over there, actually. | 其实就在那边 |
[39:36] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[39:38] | He was doing it to push me away, which clearly worked. | 他那么做是为了把我推开 显然奏效了 |
[39:44] | I just… I don’t know why. | 我只是…我不懂为什么 |
[39:48] | Why is it so hard for everyone just to tell the truth? | 为什么要大家直接说出实话 有这么困难? |
[39:55] | I mean, Roy can’t even tell me the truth about why he wants to end things with me. | 罗伊甚至无法告诉我 为什么他想跟我分手 |
[40:01] | Mom, she… | 妈妈她… |
[40:04] | She keeps all of these secrets. | 她守着一堆秘密 |
[40:07] | I mean, doesn’t it…? Doesn’t it feel like she’s still keeping something from us? | 难道…难道你不觉得 她还有事情瞒着我们? |
[40:18] | I don’t know, Thea. | 我不知道,蒂雅 |
[40:23] | You’re the only one that doesn’t lie to me, Ollie. | 你是唯一不会对我说谎的人,奥利 |
[40:27] | You’re the only one I know who doesn’t keep secrets from me. | 你是我认识的人当中 唯一不会对我保密的人 |
[40:35] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[40:38] | Let me drive you. | 让我载你 |
[40:40] | I just wanna be alone right now. | 我现在只想要独处 |
[40:48] | Is she okay? | 她还好吗? |
[40:50] | She will be. | 她会好起来的 |
[40:52] | Eventually. | 终究会的 |
[40:57] | You did good tonight. | 你今晚做得很好 |
[40:59] | That’s what heroes do, right? | 那是英雄的作为,对吧? |
[41:38] | It’s a dangerous city. | 这是个危险的城市 |
[41:42] | You shouldn’t be out on the streets alone. | 你不应该一个人待在街上 |
[41:44] | Mr. Wilson? | 威尔森先生? |
[41:46] | Please. | 不用拘谨 |
[41:48] | Call me Slade. | 叫我史莱德就好 |
[42:18] | Complex Chinese |