时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | My name is Oliver Queen. | 我的名字叫奥利佛昆恩 |
[00:04] | After five years on a hellish island… | 在一座地狱般的小岛待了五年后 |
[00:07] | I have come home with only one goal: | 回家时心中只有一个目标: |
[00:10] | To save my city. | 拯救我的城市 |
[00:12] | But to do so, I can’t be the killer I once was. | 但要做到这一点 我不能像过去一样当一名杀手 |
[00:16] | To honor my friend’s memory, I must be someone else. | 为了向我逝去的朋友致敬 我必须成为别人 |
[00:19] | (纪念亲爱的汤玛士莫林) | |
[00:20] | I must be something else. | 我必须成为别的身份 |
[00:25] | Previously on Arrow: | |
[00:26] | In Afghanistan, my unit was… | 我在阿富汗的时候,我的小队 |
[00:28] | tasked with protecting Gholem Qadir. Sold opium. Sold children. | 负责保护可林姆卡迪尔 他贩售鸦片、贩售孩童 |
[00:31] | How do you think your brother died? | 你认为你哥哥是怎么死的? |
[00:33] | – You shot at a client, you missed. – I don’t miss. | – 你朝他的客户开枪却失手了 – 我不会失手的 |
[00:37] | – You murdered Shado. – Yes, I pulled the trigger. | – 你杀了珊朵 – 没错,是我扣下扳机 |
[00:40] | But you, you aimed the gun. | 但是你,枪是你瞄准的 |
[00:49] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么? |
[00:51] | Five years ago, I made you a promise. | 五年前,我给过你一个承诺 |
[00:53] | You cannot die… | 在你知道什么是… |
[00:54] | until you have known complete despair. And you will, I promise. | …彻底的绝望之前,你不能死 你会的,我向你保证 |
[01:18] | Sara? | 莎拉? |
[01:23] | Sara? | 莎拉? |
[01:25] | Murderer. | 杀人凶手 |
[02:03] | Alexi. | 亚列克谢 |
[02:04] | (俄语)你好吗,我的朋友? | |
[02:05] | What can I do for you? There’s no gulags here in Starling City. | 我能为你做什么? 史特林市可没有古拉格 |
[02:10] | Ha-ha-ha. Anatoli talks too much. | 安纳托利太多话了 |
[02:15] | I need you to find a man for me. | 我需要你帮我找一个人 |
[02:17] | His name is Slade Wilson. He’s rich, Australian, and he’s missing an eye. | 他叫史莱德威尔森,他很有钱 澳洲人,他少了一只眼 |
[02:21] | I need to know where he sleeps. | 我需要知道他睡在哪里 |
[02:23] | First I need your assistance with my business. | 我需要你先帮我一件事 |
[02:26] | There is a man who owes me a substantial amount of money. | 有个男人欠我一大笔钱 |
[02:30] | – I am not here to trade. – You know how our brotherhood works. | – 我不是来交易的 – 你知道我们的兄弟会怎么运作 |
[02:34] | I do a favor for you and you do one for me. | 我帮你一个忙,你帮我一个忙 |
[02:38] | Put it on my tab, Alexi. | 记在我帐上,亚列克谢 |
[02:41] | I don’t have time for these games. | 我没时间玩这些把戏 |
[02:43] | Make time. | 挪出时间 |
[02:45] | My services are of no use to you unless yours are use to me. | 除非你帮得上我的忙 否则我帮不了你 |
[02:55] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:07] | I know exactly how this brotherhood works, and right now it works for me. | 这个兄弟会怎么运作我一清二楚 现在它为我做事 |
[03:14] | (俄语)我们彼此了解了吗? | |
[03:20] | 剧名:自杀小队 | |
[03:28] | – I woke up and you were gone. – Yeah. | – 我醒来时你不在 – 对 |
[03:30] | I wasn’t tired. | 我不累 主演:史蒂芬阿米尔 |
[03:31] | You should be. | 你应该会累才对 主演:史蒂芬阿米尔 |
[03:32] | When was the last time you actually slept? | 你上次真正睡过是什么时候? |
[03:35] | Right before I found out | 就在我发现… 主演:凯蒂卡西迪 |
[03:36] | that Slade Wilson is still alive. | 史莱德威尔森还活着之前 主演:凯蒂卡西迪 |
[03:38] | 主演:大卫兰姆西 | |
[03:40] | Do you wanna talk? | 你想要谈谈吗? |
[03:42] | 主演:薇拉贺兰德 | |
[03:43] | I mean, I know neither one of us are very | 我知道我们两个都不擅长 |
[03:47] | good about sharing our feelings, but… | 分享我们的感受,不过… 主演:爱蜜莉贝特李察 |
[03:50] | I mean, I get it. | …我是说,我懂 主演:柯尔顿海恩斯 |
[03:52] | Slade… | 史莱德… |
[03:54] | It’s a lot. And, you know, it’s okay if you’re scared. I am too. | 这是大事,而且… 主演:曼奴班奈特 你害怕的话也没关孙,我也会怕 |
[03:59] | I’m not scared. | 我不是害怕 |
[04:02] | Slade came back to Starling City with an agenda. | 史莱德回到史特林市别有企图 |
[04:04] | First, he tries to mass-produce the Mirakuru. | 他先是试图量产米拉库鲁 主演:苏珊娜汤普森 |
[04:06] | Then he shows up | 接着他出现在… |
[04:07] | at my mother’s house. | …我妈妈的房子 主演:保罗布莱克索恩 |
[04:11] | So he wants a fight? Fine, I’ll give him a fight. | 他想要打一架? 那好,我就陪他打一场 |
[04:14] | And this time when I kill him, I will make damn sure that he stays dead. | 这次我杀他的时候 我会确定他死透了 |
[04:19] | I just need to find him. | 我只是得找到他 |
[04:46] | – Coffee? Mm. – Hot cocoa. | – 咖啡吗? – 热可可 |
[04:48] | What, no marshmallows? | 什么,没有棉花糖吗? |
[04:50] | – I’m out. – Mm. | 我用完了 |
[04:52] | What are you doing here, Dig? | 你在这里做什么,小狄? |
[04:53] | – Keeping an eye on things. – Okay… | – 只是留意一下事物 – 好… |
[04:55] | and by “things,” you mean my neck. | …你说的“事物”是指我的脖子 |
[04:57] | The one you think Slade Wilson’s going to break in my sleep. | 你觉得史莱德威尔森 会在我睡梦中扭断我的脖子 |
[05:00] | Yeah, something like that. | 对,之类的 |
[05:02] | Look, I have extra security details on Oliver’s mother… | 我加派保全人员给奥利佛的妈妈 制片:温蒂梅利寇 |
[05:05] | Roy’s keeping an eye on Thea, | 罗伊照看着蒂雅 制片:陶德彼特森 |
[05:07] | Sara’s staying close to Laurel. | 莎拉则守着萝蕾尔 |
[05:09] | So I get you… | 所以我有你… |
[05:10] | sitting outside my house like that lacrosse player my freshman year of college. | …坐在我家外面,像我大一时 追我的那名长曲棍球员 |
[05:15] | You know, I had a life before you and Oliver. You know? | 在过到你和奥利佛之前 我有自己的生活,你知道吗? |
[05:18] | Right. | 也对 |
[05:20] | – I just wanna make sure you’re okay, Felicity. – And I love you for it. | – 我只是想确保你没事,菲莉西蒂 – 对此我很感激 |
[05:24] | But if Slade wants to kill me, he can. | 但如果史莱德想杀我,他办得到 |
[05:26] | There’s nothing you can do to stop him. | 你没有办法阻止他 |
[05:29] | So go home. | 所以回家吧 |
[05:30] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[05:36] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[05:38] | Nice jammies. | 睡衣很好看 |
[05:44] | (不明来电:立刻到 奥斯特兰德饭店1141号房) | |
[05:55] | 缟剧:清水酮 布莱恩米勒 | |
[06:01] | 导演:赖瑞邓 | |
[06:08] | What took you so long? | 怎么这么久才来? |
[06:12] | What is all this? | 这是怎么回事? |
[06:15] | A little early for champagne, don’t you think? | 不觉得现在喝香槟有点早吗? |
[06:18] | Not for me. | 对我不算早 |
[06:21] | I just got back from a mission in Pyongyang. | 我刚从平壤的一个任务回来 |
[06:24] | Well, damn. | 哇塞 |
[06:26] | That was you? | 那是你干的? |
[06:28] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[06:30] | – That’s classified information. – Ah. | 那是机密情报 |
[06:33] | But I missed my ex-husband, new boyfriend. | 不过我想念我的前夫和新男友 |
[06:37] | And A.R.G.U.S. has a standing reservation at this hotel for very important assets. | 阿戈斯在这家饭店 给重要人才长期预订了一间房 |
[06:42] | – Mm – Can you stay? | 你能留下来吗? |
[06:45] | Oh, well, Oliver and I kind of have a… | 这个嘛,奥利佛和我有一点… |
[06:49] | situation. | 状况 |
[06:52] | Everything all right? | 没出什么事吧? |
[06:54] | Yeah. Yeah, it’s… Yeah. | 没事,只是…我们在处理了 |
[06:58] | So you can stay. | 所以你可以留下来 |
[07:04] | Mm. | |
[07:09] | (阿富汗,坎大哈,南区指挥部) | |
[07:11] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[07:12] | (六年前) | |
[07:14] | – Is there a problem, Michaels? – We need to rest. These women are tired. | – 有什么问题吗,麦可斯? – 我们需要休息,这些女人都累了 |
[07:17] | We’re all tired. It’s a long hike back to camp. Keep going. | 我们都很累 回营地要走很长一段路,继续走 |
[07:20] | Shall I go explain to the ladies why they wanna get back before dark? | 我该去向那些女士解释 她们为什么会想在天黑前回去吗? |
[07:24] | They’re not allowed to talk to you. | 她们不被允许跟你说话 |
[07:25] | – Because I’m an American? – Because you’re a man. | – 因为我是美国人吗? – 因为你是男人 |
[07:28] | Five minutes. | 五分钟 |
[07:33] | Ugh. Girls in the military. | 女人从军 |
[07:37] | Can’t keep up, don’t join up, right? | 跟不上就别加入,对吧? |
[07:42] | 你还好吗?需要喝水吗? | |
[07:44] | 我的脚 | |
[07:52] | 来 | |
[07:58] | 有件事你必须知道 | |
[08:07] | Whoa, whoa. Hey, what’s going on here? | 慢着,嘿,这是怎么回事? |
[08:09] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[08:10] | You recognize that face? | 你认得那张脸吗? |
[08:12] | You should. | 你应该要认得 |
[08:14] | He’s on the U.S. military’s high-value target list. | 他在美军的高价值目标名单上 |
[08:17] | Gholem Qadir. Opium drug lord and arms dealer. | 可林姆卡迪尔 鸦片毒枭和军火贩子 |
[08:21] | Wanted alive. | 悬赏活捉 |
[08:31] | What were you saying about women in the military? | 你刚刚说女人从军怎么样? |
[08:34] | Why didn’t we do fun stuff like this when we were married? | 我们结婚的时候 怎么不做这种好玩的事呢? |
[08:37] | And take time from our busy schedule of driving each other crazy? | 在我们忙着把彼此逼疯的时候 抽出时间来吗? |
[08:42] | – Amanda. – Don’t look so worried, Agent Michaels. | – 亚曼达 – 别一副担心的样子,麦可斯探员 |
[08:45] | We’ve all availed ourselves of the Ostrander suite at some point in our careers. | 我们做这份工作的 都会有利用奥斯特兰德饭店的时候 |
[08:51] | Something’s come up, I’ll need you to come with me. | 临时有事,我需要你跟我来 |
[08:54] | – Duty calls. – Yeah, guess so. | – 职责所在 – 嗯,我想也是 |
[08:55] | Actually, I meant both of you. | 事实上,我是指你们两个 |
[09:01] | What are we looking at here? | 我们在看的是什么? |
[09:03] | – Hydroxy-Cyclosarin. – It’s a nerve agent. | – 羟基环沙林 – 一种神经毒剂 |
[09:06] | The apocalypse in the form of a chemical weapon. | 毁灭性的化学武器 |
[09:08] | And it’s about to hit the open market. | 而它即将要流入公开市场 |
[09:11] | A.R.G.U.S. agents uncovered a manufacturing plant in Kahndaq. | 阿戈斯的探员在卡达科 历现一座制造厂 |
[09:15] | All samples were accounted for, except for one. | 所有样品皆已摧毁 只剩下一个 |
[09:17] | Two weeks later, this footage was captured in a remote village in Southern Qurac. | 两个星期后,在库拉克南部 一个偏远村庄拍到这些画面 |
[09:22] | One milliliter has a kill radius of 10 miles. | 一毫升就有十哩的杀伤半径 |
[09:25] | It only took half that amount to produce these results. | 只用了一半剂量就产生这些结果 |
[09:27] | Our sources have traced the sample through Europe, to an estate in Markovia. | 我们的线人追踪样品穿越欧洲 到马尔科维亚的一座庄园 |
[09:32] | So send in the Army. | 那就派军队去 |
[09:33] | We send in the Army, we risk an international spectacle our government can’t afford. | 派军队的话就得冒着 我们的政府承受不起的国际关注 |
[09:37] | This has to be off-book. | 这件事不能留下纪录 |
[09:39] | If you need me to draw up a smash-and-grab, done. | 如果你需要我草拟夺取计划,可以 |
[09:42] | But John isn’t a field agent. | 但是约翰不是外勤探员 |
[09:44] | He’s not qualified. | 他不符资格 |
[09:45] | Judging from how he and Oliver Queen spend their free time… | 根据他和奥利佛昆恩 如何度过空闲时间来判断 |
[09:48] | I’d say his credits transfer. | 我敢说他绝对够格 |
[09:50] | I don’t want this thing out in the open any more than you do… | 我跟你一样不想要这东西外流 |
[09:53] | but I’m not sending my boss on another of your business trips. | 但是我不会派我的老闪 又去帮你出差 |
[09:56] | I have no intention of involving the Arrow. | 我并不打算让绿箭侠涉入 |
[10:00] | – I need you. – What for? | – 我需要你 – 为什么? |
[10:02] | Gholem Qadir. | 可林姆卡迪尔 |
[10:04] | We caught him. – D.O.D. turned Qadir loose a few years ago. | – 我们抓到他了 – 国防部几年前放了卡迪尔 |
[10:08] | And who thought that was a good idea? | 谁认为那是好主意的? |
[10:10] | It’s a complicated world, Johnny. | 这是个复杂的世界,约翰尼 |
[10:12] | The nerve agent’s not the only WMD Qadir’s tried getting his scummy fingers on. | 卡迪尔试着弄到手的 大规模杀伤性武器不只神经毒剂 |
[10:16] | Last month, he tried to buy Malcolm Merlyn’s prototype earthquake machine. | 上个月,他试图买下 麦尔坎莫林的地震机原型机 |
[10:20] | Thank you for stopping that, by the way. | 谢谢你们阻止那件事,顺便一提 |
[10:22] | Fortunately, he doesn’t know about your involvement in that. | 幸好他并不知道你的涉入 |
[10:25] | He remembers you as the man who tried to save his life. | 他仍记得你是 试着救他一命的那个男人 |
[10:29] | The nerve agent’s under lock and key at his estate in Markovia. | 神经毒剂被妥善锁藏在 他在马尔科维亚的庄园里 |
[10:32] | He’s scheduled to host a fundraiser there. | 他预定在那里举办募款晚会 |
[10:35] | The two of us haven’t exactly kept in touch. | 我们两个可没有保持联络 |
[10:37] | We’ve got that covered, but our window is rapidly closing. | 那个由我们负责 但我们的时间所剩不多 |
[10:45] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:46] | I infiltrate the fundraiser, come out with the package. | 我渗透慕款晚会,把东西带出来 |
[10:49] | – Sounds simple enough. – Nothing in this business is simple. | – 听起来很简单 – 干这行的没有简单的事 |
[10:53] | You know that, Mr. Diggle. | 这你很清楚,狄戈先生 |
[10:55] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[10:57] | I don’t need you to get the nerve agent out. | 我不需要你把神经毒剂带出来 |
[10:59] | I need you to get your team in. | 我需要你把你的小队弄进去 |
[11:01] | My team? | 我的小队? |
[11:04] | They’re designated “Task Force X.” | 他们称为“X特遣部队” |
[11:07] | Give me a break. | 得了吧 |
[11:11] | This ain’t no task force. Let’s call it like it is. | 这才不是特遣部队 我们照实称呼吧 |
[11:16] | Welcome to the Suicide Squad. | 欢迎来到自杀小队 |
[11:26] | It’s not only prisoners who grow coarse and hardened from corporal punishment… | 在体罚之下变得粗糙且坚强的 不是只有囚犯 |
[11:30] | but those as well who perpetrate the act or who are present to witness it. | 那些施行体罚 或在场目睹的人也一样 |
[11:34] | – Oh, please stop giving him books. – So this is your unit, huh, Waller? | – 拜托别再给他书本了 – 这就是你的部队,沃勒? |
[11:38] | What, O.J. and Charles Manson weren’t available? | 怎么,OJ辛普森 和查尔斯曼森没空吗? |
[11:41] | This is a dangerous operation. | 这是一次危险的行动 |
[11:44] | And these men have useful skills. | 这些人具备有用的技能 |
[11:46] | – Should the mission be compromised… – You’ll just write them off. | – 要是行动曝光… – 你就直接除掉他们 |
[11:49] | The Suicide Squad. | 自杀小队 |
[11:58] | Yeah, like he would ever make the sacrifice. | 讲得好像他会愿意牺牲 |
[12:06] | I can’t believe you’re on board with this. | 丽拉,我不敢相信你同意这件事 |
[12:08] | – Those men are murderers. – What’s the number of… | – 那些人是杀人犯 – 奥利佛和莎拉… |
[12:11] | bodies between Oliver and Sara? | …又杀过多少人呢? |
[12:12] | What they do… | 他们在做的事… |
[12:14] | What I do is completely different. | 跟我在做的事完全不一样 |
[12:15] | Not really, John. Don’t you see that? | 不尽然,约翰,你看不出来吗? |
[12:18] | I see you letting the man who killed my brother roam free. | 我看到你们放杀害我哥哥的人自由 |
[12:21] | It’s not freedom. It’s work. | 那不是自由,是工作 |
[12:23] | – It’s wrong. – Do you cuties need some counseling? | – 这样不对 – 你们这些小可爱需要咨询吗? |
[12:26] | I’m a trained therapist. | 我是受过训练的治疗师哦 |
[12:29] | (苍翠) | |
[12:31] | “Do you have previous experience in retail?” | 你有过销售经验吗? |
[12:34] | Does shopping count? | 逛街购物算吗? |
[12:41] | Sara? | 莎拉? |
[12:43] | I’ve seen that look before. | 我以前看过那种表情 |
[12:44] | On my face in the mirror, when Ollie goes into distant mode. | 在我镜中的脸上 当奥利开始疏远的时候 |
[12:48] | Hang in there. | 坚持下去 |
[12:49] | – He’ll open up to you when he’s ready. – Yeah. | – 等到他率备好,他会对你敞开心胸 – 是啊 |
[12:52] | You’d think so. | 你会这么想 |
[12:54] | I started by tracing the donation Mr. Wilson made to Moira’s campaign. | 我从追踪威尔森先生捐给 莫伊拉竞选活动的捐款开始 |
[12:58] | The money was routed through offshore accounts, none of which… | 那笔钱经过多个海外帐户 没有一个… |
[13:01] | link back to a local address. So I looked into credit card transactions… | …连回到当地的地址 所以我查了信用卡交易纪录… |
[13:05] | and car rental agreements. | …和租车协定 |
[13:07] | He’s gotta get around somehow, just not by rental car. | 他总要有个方法到处移动 只是不是坐租来的车 |
[13:11] | Slade’s former ASIS. He knows how to be a ghost. | 史莱德是前澳洲秘密情报局探员 他知道如何神出鬼没 |
[13:15] | Robbery in progress. | 正在发生抢案 |
[13:19] | 5th and Giffen. | 在第五街和季芬路 |
[13:23] | Still in the crime-fighting business, right? | 我们还是会继续打击犯罪,对吧? |
[14:09] | (马尔科维亚,马尔科夫堡) | |
[14:12] | (艺术品拍卖会) | |
[14:19] | Harbinger has eyes on the target. | 通报者看到目标了 |
[14:21] | Light the torches. | 点燃火炬 |
[14:23] | Deadshot is a go. | 死亡射手准备就绪 |
[14:25] | Shrapnel is a go. | 榴弹准备就绪 |
[14:27] | Tiger is a go. | 铜虎准备就绪 |
[14:30] | This is Mockingbird. Harbinger, you have a green light. | 这里是仿声鸟 通报者,你可以行动了 |
[14:33] | Freelancer, you’re a go. | 自由业者,你准备就绪了 |
[14:35] | – Deadshot? – Got Freelancer in my sights. | – 死亡射手? – 看到自由业者了 |
[14:38] | What’s stopping you from shooting me right now? | 你怎么不现在对我开枪呢? |
[14:41] | Honor. | 因为荣誉 |
[14:47] | Can I trouble you for a cigarette, my friend? | 可以麻烦你给我一支烟吗 我的朋友? |
[14:49] | Don’t smoke. | 我不抽烟 |
[14:51] | And I’m not your friend. | 而且我不是你的朋友 |
[14:54] | You know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗? |
[14:56] | What it is I do? | 我是做什么的? |
[15:00] | You deal in drugs, weapons, and children. | 你贩卖毒品、武器和孩童 |
[15:03] | You play both sides of the conflict. | 在冲突中两头获利 |
[15:05] | You make money while your country burns. | 你趁你的国家陷入战火时赚钱 |
[15:08] | I do not have to be the only one. | 有钱赚的可以不只我一人 |
[15:10] | Let me go, I make you rich. | 放我走,我让你变有钱 |
[15:12] | Trying to bribe my men, Qadir? | 试着贿赂我的人啊,卡迪尔? |
[15:14] | If we wanted to make a buck, this is the last place we’d be. | 如果我们想赚钱 我们才不会来这个地方 |
[15:18] | – Get down. – Aah! | 趴下 |
[15:19] | Heads up! | 小心! |
[15:30] | Oof. I’m sorry, I wasn’t looking where I was… | 抱歉,我没有好好看… |
[15:33] | Gholem Qadir. | 可林姆卡迪尔 |
[15:35] | I do not know what is less likely… | 我不知道哪件事比较不可能 |
[15:37] | that John Diggle would be clumsy, or that I would find him here, of all places. | 约翰狄戈会笨手笨脚的 还是我居然会在这里找到他 |
[15:41] | You like art, my friend? | 你喜欢艺术吗,我的朋友? |
[15:42] | – I know a good investment when I see one. – Out of the military? | – 我很有投资眼光 – 不当军人了吗? |
[15:46] | – And in a more lucrative line of work. – What kind of work? | – 在从事更赚钱的行业 – 什么样的工作? |
[15:49] | The kind you don’t get to ask about. | 你不能乱问的那种工作 |
[15:51] | It was good seeing you, Gholem. | 很高兴见到你,可林姆 |
[15:52] | – Everything all right here, Mr. Diggle? – Yes. He’s with me. | – 一切都还好吗,狄戈先生? – 很好,他是我朋友 |
[15:56] | So the soldier now has his own security. | 所以军人现在有自己的保全人员了 |
[16:00] | In my line of work, when I do a good job I tend to make enemies. | 我干的那行,当我做得好 就容易会树敌 |
[16:04] | A good man turns bad. | 好人变坏了 |
[16:06] | Bad man turns good. | 坏人却变好了 |
[16:08] | – You changed my life, you know. – Trust that was never my intention. | – 你改变了我的人生 – 相信我,那从来不是我的本意 |
[16:12] | The intelligence I provided your government, it saved many lives. | 我提供给你们政府的情资 拯救了许多性命 |
[16:15] | Now, as a free man, I give back when I can. | 现在身为自由人 我有机会就回馈大众 |
[16:18] | Of course. | 当然 |
[16:21] | – Get down. – Aah! | 趴下 |
[16:28] | It’s all clear. | 安全了 |
[16:30] | Déja vu, my friend. | 似曾相识啊,我的朋友 |
[16:32] | – Mr. Qadir- – I am fine. | – 卡迪尔先生… – 我很好 |
[16:34] | I do not believe I was the target. | 我不相信我是目标 |
[16:40] | Like I said, when I do my job right I tend to make enemies. | 如我所说,当我做得好 就容易会树敌 |
[16:42] | We should go. | 我们该走了 |
[16:47] | Good job, Deadshot. You’re a go for exfil. | 做得好,死亡射手,你可以搬退了 |
[16:49] | Already in motion. | 已经在移动了 |
[16:52] | Except, uh, I’m not the only one. | 只是不只我一个 |
[16:56] | Heh, Shrapnel just bolted. | 榴弹刚刚开溜了 |
[16:57] | Find him. | 找到他 |
[16:59] | Picking him up headed east. | 接收到他往东前进 |
[17:01] | (榴弹) | |
[17:03] | Shrapnel. Stand down and return to the rally point. | 榴弹,退下并回到集结点 |
[17:07] | I won’t be conscripted into your immoral army. | 我才不要被征召加入你们的 不道德军队 |
[17:10] | Stand down. Final warning. | 退下,最后警告 |
[17:12] | Not in a country without an extradition treaty. | 尤其是在没有引渡条约的国家 |
[17:15] | Very well. | 非常好 |
[17:24] | What the hell is going on? | 到底是怎么回事? |
[17:26] | Shrapnel just fouled out of the game. | 榴弹刚刚被罚下场了 |
[17:41] | What the hell was that? | 刚才到底怎么回事? |
[17:42] | We’re gonna want popcorn for this. | 准备爆米花来看好戏罗 |
[17:44] | You said it yourself, John… | 你自己说过,约翰… |
[17:46] | they’re murderers. Criminals. | …他们是杀人凶手、罪犯 |
[17:48] | – They need an incentive to follow orders. – So you rigged their heads with explosives? | – 他们需要服从命令的动机 – 所以你在他们的脑袋里装了炸药? |
[17:53] | There’s no danger if they play by the rules. Scheffer didn’t. | 他们遵守规定的话就没有危险 榴弹不听话 |
[17:56] | It’s like I don’t even know you anymore, Lyla. | 我仿佛再也不认识你了,丽拉 |
[18:00] | Where are we at with Qadir? | 卡迪尔那边进展如何? |
[18:06] | Save a man’s life once… | 救了他一次… |
[18:07] | get a silver star. Save it twice? Rent a tux. | …得到一枚银星勋章,枚了两次? 租件晚礼服吧 |
[18:11] | I’ll await further instructions, sir. | 我等候进一步指示,长官 |
[18:17] | (请来参加我的人道慈善晚会 附上详情和说明) | |
[18:32] | (俄语)你的手下真脆弱 | |
[18:33] | So is my patience. | 我的耐心也一样 |
[18:36] | This is Starling City bank account number for your Mr. Wilson. | 这是你那位威尔森先生的 史特林市银行帐户号码 |
[18:42] | To be clear… | 我把话说清楚 |
[18:44] | take this envelope and we are through. | 收下这个信封我们就不相往来了 |
[18:47] | I do not care who your friends are. | 我不在乎你的朋友是谁 |
[18:50] | (俄语)我们彼此了解了吗? | |
[19:04] | Relax, it’s just me. | 放轻松,是我 |
[19:06] | What’s going on, Ollie? | 怎么回事,奥利? |
[19:07] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[19:09] | – Talk to me. – Now is not the time. | – 跟我谈一谈 – 现在不是时候 |
[19:11] | Then when is the time? | 那么什么时候才是时候? |
[19:13] | The Bratva, Ollie? | 俄罗斯兄弟会 奥利? |
[19:15] | You’re losing your grip, okay? | 你正在失去控制,好吗? |
[19:16] | – Slade’s getting in your head. – I need this to stop. | – 史莱德在影响你的想法 – 我需要这件事停止 |
[19:19] | And for it to stop, I need you to find him. | 要让它停止,我就需要找到他 |
[19:22] | And until then, how long do you think you can keep this up for? | 在那之前,你想你这样子 还能撑多久呢? |
[19:25] | You’re not eating. You’re barely sleeping, and when you do, you have nightmares. | 你不吃东西,你几乎不睡觉 你睡着的时候却又做恶梦 |
[19:31] | They’re about her, aren’t they? | 你梦到她了,对不对? |
[19:34] | Hey, look at me. | 嘿,看着我 |
[19:36] | You did what you had to do, okay? | 你做了你必须做的事,好吗? |
[19:38] | Ivo was going to shoot Shado, or me, or both of us. | 艾佛当时要杀了珊朵,或我 或我们两个 |
[19:41] | – It was an impossible choice. – I made it anyway. | – 那是个不可能的选择 – 结果我还是做出选择 |
[19:46] | And if you had chosen differently, then it would be me haunting you at night. | 如果你做出不同选择 就会变成我在夜里纠缠你 |
[19:53] | It still could be, Sara. | 那还是有可能,莎拉 |
[19:56] | That’s why we have to stop. | 所以我们必须停止 |
[20:01] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么? |
[20:03] | He’s gonna use you to hurt me. | 他会利用你来伤害我 |
[20:07] | Or he’s gonna hurt you. | 或是会伤害你 |
[20:17] | Stay away from me. | 离我远一点 |
[20:24] | Seeing as you haven’t brought it up… | 看你还没有提起过 |
[20:26] | I’m guessing you haven’t gotten far with that H.I.V.E. lead I gave you. | 我精我给你的蜂巢线索 你还没查出什么 |
[20:29] | – Just make this quick. – Heh. | 快点把这做完吧 |
[20:32] | You’re usually so chatty, John. | 你以前话很多的,约翰 |
[20:36] | These problems with your girl, they got you down, huh? | 跟你的女孩产生问题 让你心情低落吗? |
[20:38] | And what about your girl? | 那么你的女孩呢? |
[20:40] | The one you have a shrine to in that cell of yours? | 你在牢房里供奉着的那一位? |
[20:44] | Zoe. | 柔伊 |
[20:47] | Your daughter know what you do for a living? | 你女儿知道你做什么为生的吗? |
[20:49] | She is why I do what I do. | 她是我做这些事的原因 |
[20:51] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 真的呀? – 对 |
[20:53] | How many enemies can a little girl have? | 一个小女孩可以有多少敌人? |
[20:56] | I wouldn’t know. | 我不会知道 |
[20:58] | Everything I make beyond expenses goes in a blind trust. | 我赚的钱除了开支 都汇入一个秘密信托基金 |
[21:10] | A girl needs her father. | 女孩需要她的父亲 |
[21:11] | No, not this father. | 不,不需要这个父亲 |
[21:13] | The best thing I can do for her life? | 我能为她的生活做的最好的事 |
[21:15] | Not be in it. | 就是不要参与 |
[21:22] | Is it ready? | 率备好了吗? |
[21:29] | We went through all that trouble to get Johnny here invited to this shindig. | 我们大费周章让约翰 受邀参加这个大宴会 |
[21:33] | Seems like a waste not to use that invitation. | 不用他的邀请函似乎很浪费 |
[21:36] | You’re using it. Once you have hands on the nerve agent… | 由你来用 一旦你拿到神经毒剂… |
[21:39] | pocket it, walk right on out. | …放入口袋,直接走出来 |
[21:42] | Heh. Copy that. | 收到 |
[21:48] | Thank you very much. Your generosity is much appreciated. | 非常感谢你 你的慷慨备受感激 |
[21:55] | That’s not exactly Army camo. | 虽然你这身不是军队迷彩服 |
[21:57] | Have you given any thought to what would happen if Qadir recognizes you? | 但你有没有想过如果卡迪尔认出你 会发生什么事吗? |
[22:01] | Mr. Diggle, who is this vision? | 狄戈先生,这位美人是谁呢? |
[22:05] | His new bodyguard. | 他的新保镖 |
[22:07] | Mm. You will have to refer me to your security company. | 你必须把你的保全公司介绍给我 |
[22:10] | I’m glad you could come tonight. It’s the least I could do after you saved my life. | 我很高兴今晚你能来 你救了我一命,这是我起码能做的 |
[22:14] | Again. | 救第两次了 |
[22:16] | I will see you inside, my friend. | 我们里面见,我的朋友 |
[22:19] | Gholem. | 可林姆 |
[22:21] | It would seem I didn’t have time to get credentials for my associate. | 看来我没有时间帮我的伙伴 取得入场证 |
[22:28] | Come. This way. | 来吧,这边请 |
[22:36] | Gosh, I’m so sorry. I forgot those were in there. | 老天,真抱歉 我忘了这个在里面 |
[22:53] | Enjoy the benefit, Mr. Diggle. | 祝您晚宴愉快,狄戈先生 |
[23:04] | – Deadshot and his gear are in position. – Tiger’s got the overwatch. | – 死亡射手和他的装备就位了 – 铜虎负责监视 |
[23:07] | Harbinger to all. Fire in the hole. | 通报者呼叫所有人,开始行动 |
[23:17] | Shooter at my 10. | 我的十点钟方向有射手 |
[23:20] | – Prepare to bound. – Got you covered. | – 准备移动 – 我掩护你 |
[23:23] | – Bounding. – Go, go, go! | – 开始移动 – 快走,快走! |
[23:39] | All clear. | 安全 |
[24:00] | He’s just a kid. | 他只是个孩子 |
[24:13] | And don’t you look lovely tonight? | 你今晚真漂亮 |
[24:15] | I appreciate… | 我很感谢… |
[24:20] | Oh, I think you owe your bodyguard a dance. | 哦,我想你欠你的保镖一支舞 |
[24:24] | I insist. | 我坚持 |
[24:38] | Deadshot en route to package. | 死亡射手正前往目标物 |
[24:41] | The fate of the world resting in the hands of Floyd Lawton. | 世界的命运就落在 佛洛伊德罗顿手中 |
[24:45] | It helps to focus on the mission. | 这有利于专注在任务上 |
[24:49] | Is that what you tell yourself? | 你是这样告诉自己的吗? |
[24:51] | I tell myself to see the world how it is, not how I want to see it. | 我告诉自己看清世界真正的样子 而不是我想看到的样子 |
[24:56] | We both operate in the gray. | 我们都行走于灰色地带 |
[24:58] | The only difference is, I’m willing to admit it. | 唯一的差别是,我愿意承认 |
[25:00] | – Not the only difference between us. – True. I don’t judge other people. | – 那不是我们之间唯一的差别 – 的确,我不会批判其他人 |
[25:04] | – I’m the man I’ve always been. – And I’m who I’ve always been. | – 我一直以来始终如一 – 我也一直以来始终如一 |
[25:07] | You’re rigid, John. | 你太死板了,约翰 |
[25:10] | You’re blind to any viewpoint that isn’t yours. | 你拒绝从别人的观点看事情 |
[25:12] | These past few months have been amazing. | 过去这几个月非常棒 |
[25:15] | But we’ve done more playing than talking. | 但是我们玩得比说得多 |
[25:17] | Because when we talk, we tend to get divorced. | 因为当我们说话 我们容易闹离婚 |
[25:26] | (苍翠) | |
[25:30] | Don’t worry. It’s virgin. | 别担心,是无酒精的 |
[25:35] | Ugh, which is why it tastes terrible. | 所以才这么难喝 |
[25:37] | – Jerk. – Heh. | 的确 |
[25:50] | So. It looks like things with you and Sara are going well. | 那么,看来你跟莎拉进展很顺利嘛 |
[25:56] | I’m not sure you’re the best person to talk to about all this. | 我不确定你是聊这件事的最佳人选 |
[25:59] | Why? Is it because of the cheating, shipwreck, drowning… | 为什么?是因为 偷情、船难、淹死… |
[26:02] | not drowning, you’re back, she’s back thing? Sorry. | …没淹死、你回来而她也回来这件事? 抱歉 |
[26:05] | It’s brutal AA honesty talking. | 戒酒会让我说话冷酷直接 |
[26:07] | I preferred it when we were all lying to each other. | 我比较喜欢 我们都对彼此说谎的时候 |
[26:10] | No, you just thought you did. | 不,你只是以为你喜欢 |
[26:12] | I know you better than almost anyone, Ollie. | 我几乎比任何人都了解你,奥利 |
[26:14] | I know that you think that you don’t deserve to be happy, but you’re wrong. | 我知道你认为你不配过得幸福 但是你错了 |
[26:18] | You think that keeping her at arm’s-length you’re protecting her, but you’re not. | 你以为跟她保持距离是在保护她 但是并不是 |
[26:23] | You’re only protecting yourself. | 你只是在保护你自己 |
[26:25] | It’s more complicated than that. | 事情比你说的更加复杂 |
[26:28] | It always is. | 一向如此 |
[26:40] | I got the address for that account number you gave me. | 我查到你给我的帐户号码的地址 |
[26:43] | – I’ll call Roy and Sara. – No. | – 我打给罗伊和莎拉 – 不 |
[26:46] | I’m not giving Slade any more targets. | 我不要再给史莱德任何目标了 |
[26:50] | You can’t go out there by yourself. It’s suicide. | 你不能自己一个人去 那等同于自杀 |
[26:53] | This started with the two of us. | 这件事由我们两个而起 |
[26:56] | That’s how it ends. | 就该由我们两个解决 |
[27:05] | Deadshot’s on target. | 死亡射手抵达目标 |
[27:12] | Heh, bingo. | 找到了 |
[28:40] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么做 |
[28:41] | He’s too far ahead. | 他抢先我们太多 |
[28:44] | He’s spent years planning this. He knows everything about me. | 他花了好几年策画这件事 他对我了若指掌 |
[28:50] | I can’t. | 我不能,我… |
[28:56] | I don’t know how to stop him. | 我不知道该如何阻止他 |
[29:00] | You start by letting people help you. | 你从让别人帮助你开始 |
[29:02] | But he’s gonna come after you. | 不过他会找上你 |
[29:06] | You’re alive… | 你活着… |
[29:09] | because Shado isn’t. | …是因为珊朵死了 |
[29:13] | When he does, do you think it’ll make a difference whether or not we’re together? | 当他找上我,你觉得我们 有没有在一起会有差别吗? |
[29:25] | Let him come. | 让他来 |
[29:27] | I’m not the girl he knew on the island. | 我不是他在岛上认识的那个女孩了 |
[29:31] | I’m not that easy to kill. | 我没有那么容易杀死 |
[29:38] | Together. | 一起面对 |
[29:46] | Together. | 一起面对 |
[29:55] | I’m in. | 我进来了 |
[29:56] | I’ll have the nerve agent in my pocket in 30 seconds. | 我在30秒后就能把神经毒剂 放进我的口袋 |
[30:14] | Harbinger… | 通报者… |
[30:16] | we’ve got what I would describe as a little bit of a situation here. | …我想我们出了一点状况 |
[30:21] | – Explain. – I’ve got eyes on the nerve agent… | – 请解释 – 我看到神经毒剂了 |
[30:24] | and I’m not gonna be able to move it, much less pocket it. | 我没有办法移动它 更不用说装进口袋了 |
[30:27] | Standby, Deadshot. | 待命,死亡射手 |
[30:28] | I need to talk to Waller. | 我必须跟沃勒谈谈 |
[30:32] | – Go for Mockingbird. – We have a situation. | – 仿声鸟,请说 – 我们有状况 |
[30:34] | The package is bigger than our pre-op briefing indicated. | 目标物比我们的行动前简报指出的 要来得大 |
[30:37] | Standby. | 待命 |
[30:41] | Deadshot’s on target. I need to see what he does. | 死亡射手找到目标了 我需要看看他看到什么 |
[30:44] | Activate the camera in his eyepiece. | 放动他的目镜上的摄影机 |
[30:46] | Multi-spectrum from Lawton’s rig coming in now. | 来自罗顿的装备的多光谱画面 正在显示 |
[30:50] | It’s a match. | 相符 |
[30:53] | Tiger, move for extraction. Deadshot, remain in position. | 铜虎,开始撤退 死亡射手,留在原地 |
[30:57] | Harbinger and Freelancer, evac and head to rally point. | 通报者和自由业者 撤离并前往集结点 |
[31:00] | Deadshot isn’t topside with the package. | 死亡射手还没带着东西上来 |
[31:02] | I only needed eyes on. Fall back to the rally point. | 我只需要目视到就好了 撤退到集结点 |
[31:05] | Wait, you knew that the nerve agent was too large to be extracted? | 等等,你早就知道神经毒剂太大 无法带走吗? |
[31:09] | Fall back to the rally point. | 撤退到集结点 |
[31:12] | The Nine is inbound and hot. | 九号机已经出动了 |
[31:15] | Mockingbird out. | 仿声鸟结束通话 |
[31:17] | – What the hell are Nines? – MQ-9’s. | – 九号机到底是什么? – MQ9侦察机 |
[31:19] | Predators. Wailer’s called in a drone strike. | 掠夺者,沃勒发动了无人机攻击 |
[31:24] | Everyone here is dead inside of 10 minutes. | 十分钟内这里的人全都会死 |
[31:39] | The Nines carry the Hellfire missile. Just one can level this building. | 九号机携带地狱火导弹 一颗就能把这栋建筑夷平 |
[31:42] | Your boss doesn’t care who’s here when it does. | 你的上司不在乎轰炸时这里有谁 |
[31:44] | Lyla, we have to get these people out of here. | 丽拉,我们必须把这些人 弄出这里 |
[31:46] | Maybe there’s a house alarm we can trigger. | 也许有屋内警报器可以触发 |
[31:50] | John, we have to move now. | 约翰,我们必须马上行动 |
[31:53] | I have a better idea. | 我有更好的主意 |
[31:58] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[32:00] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[32:01] | If I could have your attention please. | 请大家注意我这边 |
[32:06] | In honor of our host. | 向我们的主办人表示敬意 |
[32:10] | Gholem Qadir excels at everything he puts his mind to. | 可林姆卡迪尔有心要做的事 他都能表现出色 |
[32:14] | Be it business, philanthropy… | 无论是生意、慈善事业… |
[32:18] | or terrorism. | …还是恐怖行动 |
[32:21] | I guess you could say that Gholem is somewhat of a Renaissance man. | 我想你们可以说可林姆算是 兴趣广泛的人 |
[32:24] | He dabbles in a little bit of everything. Arms trading, did I mention sex trafficking? | 他每件事情都涉足一点 军火交易,我有提到性人口贩卖吗? |
[32:31] | Or the deadly nerve agent that he’s holding just 30 feet beneath this very dance floor? | 或是他放在这个舞池30尺之下的 致命神经毒剂? |
[32:37] | – These are lies. This man is a mercenary. – Unh! | 这些是谎官,这男人是佣兵 |
[32:41] | Lawton? | 罗顿? |
[32:42] | He’s not answering. | 他没有回应 |
[32:43] | I have to go help him. | 我必须去帮他 |
[32:45] | Can’t believe I just said that. | 真不敢相信我刚刚那么说 |
[32:47] | You. You were in Afghanistan. | 是你,我在阿富汗见过你 |
[32:49] | Six years ago. You and that Judas were deceiving me from the start. | 在六年前,你和那个叛徒 从一开始就在骗我 |
[32:57] | – Good timing. – I got tired of waiting for my invitation. | – 来得正好 – 我等我的邀请函等得不耐烦了 |
[33:07] | Disobeying orders, John. | 违反命令啊,约翰 |
[33:11] | Behind you. | 你后面 |
[33:18] | That’s two you owe me, junior. | 这下你欠我两次了,小伙子 |
[33:21] | We have to go. | 我们得离开了 |
[33:22] | Waller told me to stay here. | 沃勒叫我留在这里 |
[33:24] | – There’s an incoming drone strike. – How contemporary. Get your team clear. | – 无人机马上就要来袭了 – 这么及时啊,撤离你的小队吧 |
[33:30] | You’re on my team. It is time for you to go. | 你在我的队上,你是时候离开了 |
[33:33] | Yeah, that’s right. It is time. | 对,没有错,是时候了 |
[33:36] | And this is my way to go. | 这就是我离开的方式 |
[33:41] | Suicide Squad, remember? | 自杀小队,记得吗? |
[33:43] | I’m expendable, John. | 我死不足惜,约翰 |
[33:45] | Even got the damn bomb in my head to prove it. | 我的脑袋里甚至有该死的炸弹 可以证明这点 |
[33:48] | This way, at least I get to go out doing something honorable. | 如此一来,至少我能够光荣离去 |
[33:52] | – You don’t get to die that easy, Lawton. – Really? | – 你不能这么轻易死掉,罗顿 – 真的吗? |
[33:54] | Why don’t you give me even just one good reason why not, huh? | 你何不给我一个 不这么做的好理由? |
[33:59] | Zoe. | 柔伊 |
[34:10] | – What about the nerve gas? – Believe me… | – 那神经毒剂怎么办? – 相信我… |
[34:12] | Wailer’s already got that covered. | …沃勒会负责处理 |
[34:23] | Go. Go. Go. | 快走,快走 |
[34:38] | The drone shifted course. | 无人机改变航道了 |
[34:40] | – It’s following us. – Ha-ha-ha. | 它在跟着我们 |
[34:43] | – Do you find that funny? – Waller, what a woman. | – 你觉得这很好笑吗? – 沃勒,厉害的女人 |
[34:46] | How do you think she knew where to send the drone, huh? | 你们想她怎么知道 要派无人机到哪里? |
[34:49] | And I mean, the precise coordinates. | 我是说,确切的座标 |
[34:52] | – The implants. – Bomb and GPS. | – 植入物 – 炸弹和定位系统 |
[34:54] | Pretty clever, right? | 相当聪明,对吧? |
[34:56] | The drone ain’t targeting Gholem’s house. It’s targeting me. | 无人机的目标不是可林姆的房子 它的目标是我 |
[35:06] | Hang on, do I get a say in this? | 慢着,不先问问我的意见吗? |
[35:08] | – Turn around. – What are you doing? | – 转过去 – 你在做什么? |
[35:10] | – Look, I think I’d rather get blown up. – Hold still. | – 我想我宁愿被炸飞 – 别动 |
[35:13] | This is gonna hurt. | 这会很痛 |
[35:42] | The Markovian government is threatening retaliation… | 马尔科维亚政府威胁要报复 |
[35:45] | following an unprovoked drone attack over a no-fly zone. | 在禁飞区无端发动无人机攻击 |
[35:49] | Just the attention we wanted to avoid. Well done. | 正是我们想要避免的关注 干得真好 |
[35:52] | – I’m not the one that sent that drone. – It was cloaked. | – 派无人机的人不是我 – 它是隐形的 |
[35:55] | An explosion atop a chemical weapons cache is easy to explain. | 在化学武器藏匿处上爆炸 很好解释 |
[35:59] | Instead, there were witnesses and we had to send in a SEAL team to clean out the estate. | 相反的,我们有目击者 还得派海豹部队去清空庄园 |
[36:03] | Think twice before dragging me in to do your dirty work. | 把我拉去干你的下流勾当之前 最好三思 |
[36:06] | Somehow I don’t think it will be an issue. Good day, Mr. Diggle. | 我想这不成问题 再见,狄戈先生 |
[36:20] | Kind of uncanny. | 有点不可思议 |
[36:22] | How Diggle knew exactly where Lawton’s implant was. | 狄戈怎么知道罗顿的植入物 的确切位置 |
[36:27] | Still, it exposed an obvious design flaw. | 尽管如此,这暴露出明显的设计瑕疵 |
[36:31] | We’ll be putting the implants in their spinal vertebrae now. | 现在我们把植入物 放在他们的脊椎骨里 |
[36:34] | Have Lawton and the others prepped for surgery. | 让罗顿和其他人准备动手术 |
[36:48] | Waller said in a few years you might even get a pardon. | 沃勒说几年后 你有可能获得赦免 |
[36:52] | Don’t worry, John. | 别担心,约翰 |
[36:54] | We both know I’m not gonna be around that long. | 我们都知道 我活不了那么久的 |
[37:15] | You still employed? | 你没丢了工作吗? |
[37:16] | People with my security clearance aren’t that easy to get rid of. | 我这种安全层级的人 没有那么轻易摆脱的 |
[37:20] | Right. | 也对 |
[37:25] | What about us, Johnny? | 那我们呢,约翰尼? |
[37:29] | Last night, the man who killed my brother showed more character… | 昨晚,杀害我哥哥的那个男人 比起负责… |
[37:32] | than the woman charged with protecting the world. | …保护世界的那个女人 要来得更有品格 |
[37:37] | Good and bad is not so clear to me. | 善与恶对我来说没有那么分明 |
[37:41] | One thing I do know for sure… | 我能确定的一件事… |
[37:43] | black and white… | …黑白分明的事… |
[37:47] | is that I can never lose you again. | …就是我不能再次失去你 |
[37:52] | Finally. | 终于 |
[37:54] | Something we agree on. | 我们两个意见一致了 |
[38:14] | Well, there goes another… | 又多了一个… |
[38:15] | terrorist-turned-ally. | …变成盟友的恐怖份子 |
[38:17] | By the way, I put you in for a commendation for saving Qadir’s ass. | 顺便一提,你救了卡迪尔 我推荐你接受表扬 |
[38:22] | You owe me a beer. | 你欠我一杯啤酒 |
[38:31] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[38:33] | Yeah, well. “Kill a kid, get a medal,” right? | 是啊,“杀小孩,拿勋章” 对吧? |
[38:35] | When someone’s shooting a Kalashnikov at you… | 当一个人拿冲锋枪对你开枪 |
[38:38] | he’s not a kid. | 他就不是小孩 |
[38:40] | I see things differently. | 我的看法不一样 |
[38:42] | It’s a complicated world, Johnny. | 这是个复杂的世界,约翰尼 |
[38:45] | Is it okay if I call you Johnny? | 我可以叫你约翰尼吗? |
[38:47] | I don’t think I caught your first name, Michaels. | 我想我不知道你的名字,麦可斯 |
[38:50] | Lyla. | 麓拉 |
[38:53] | It’s really good to meet you, Lyla. | 真的很高兴认识你,丽拉 |
[38:59] | In international news, a United Nations inspections team… | 国际新闻方面 一支联合国巡查队… |
[39:02] | was called to a chemical weapons manufacturing facility… | …被召集到一间化学武器制造厂… |
[39:05] | hidden beneath the Markovian estate of humanitarian Gholem Qadir. | …就藏在慈善家可林姆卡迪尔的 马尔科维亚庄园里底下 |
[39:09] | Closer to home, mayoral candidate Moira Queen stumped for… | 离家较近的新闻,市长候选人 莫伊拉昆恩进行游说 |
[39:12] | an initiative to revive inner-city afterschool swim programs. | 提倡重放市内课后游泳课程 |
[39:17] | I remember how much my children enjoyed swimming. | 我还记得我的孩子们有多喜欢游泳 |
[39:20] | I couldn’t get them out of the pool. Ha-ha-ha! | 我都没办法叫他们从泳池出来 |
[39:23] | We need… | 我们需要… |
[39:25] | – I thought you hated swimming. – I detest swimming. | – 我以为你讨厌游泳 – 我厌恶游泳 |
[39:29] | So does Thea. | 蒂雅也是 |
[39:31] | My mother sometimes, ahem, enjoys a casual relationship with the truth. | 我妈妈偶尔才喜欢说几句真话 |
[39:38] | Anyway- | 总之呢 |
[39:50] | Thank you for being there for me. | 谢谢你在一旁支援我 |
[39:52] | You mean, for not letting you push me away? | 你是指,不让你把我推开吗? |
[39:55] | I’m going to stop doing that. | 我不会再那么做了 |
[39:57] | Yeah. Good. | 是吗?很好 |
[40:00] | You’d be wasting your time, anyway. | 反正你那么做也是浪费时间 |
[40:15] | It looks like you took my advice. | 看来你听取我的建议了 |
[40:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[40:22] | Helping me with Sara, I know that that… | 帮了我和莎拉,我知道那么做… |
[40:25] | can’t be easy. | …没那么容易 |
[40:26] | Helping two people I care about? There’s nothing easier. | 帮助我关心的两个人? 没有更容易的事了 |
[40:30] | I came by to take Sara to dinner. | 我来带莎拉去吃晚餐 |
[40:33] | Would you care to join? | 你想要一起来吗? |
[40:34] | I’d love to, but I need to go see an old friend. | 我很乐意,但我得去见个老朋友 |
[40:37] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:58] | Hello, Oliver. | 你好,奥利佛 |
[41:02] | Hello, Amanda. | 你好,亚曼达 |
[41:04] | – Still mad at me? – Lucky for you… | – 还在生我的气吗? – 算你走运… |
[41:06] | – you’ve been pushed down that list. – Really? | – …你被排到名单后面了 – 真的吗? |
[41:08] | Who do you wanna kill more than me? | 还有谁比我让你更想杀呢? |
[41:11] | Slade Wilson is alive. | 史莱德威尔森还活着 |
[41:13] | You killed him. It’s not possible. | 你杀了他,这是不可能的 |
[41:15] | Everything is possible where Slade is concerned. | 只要跟史莱德有关,一切都有可能 |
[41:18] | And I need your help to find him. | 我需要你帮我找到他 |
[41:24] | – I might have something. – What? | – 我可能知道些什么 – 是什么? |
[41:26] | There’s a new player we’ve been tracking. Mercenary. | 我们在追踪一名新人物 是佣兵 |
[41:30] | He’s left a trail of bodies from Macao to Istanbul to Lisbon. | 他所到之处都留下尸体 从澳门到伊斯坦堡到里斯本 |
[41:34] | A trail that leads right here to Starling. | 最后来到史特林市 |
[41:41] | We’ve been calling him Deathstroke. | 我们称他为丧钟 |
[42:19] | Complex Chinese |