时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | My name is Oliver Queen. | 我的名字叫奥利佛昆恩 |
[00:04] | After five years on a hellish island… | 在一座地狱般的小岛待了五年后 |
[00:08] | I have come home with only one goal: | 回家时心中只有一个目标: |
[00:10] | To save my city. | 拯救我的城市 |
[00:13] | But to do so, I can’t be the killer I once was. | 但要做到这一点 我不能像过去一样当一名杀手 |
[00:18] | To honor my friend’s memory, I must be someone else. | 为了向我逝去的朋友致敬 我必须成为别人 |
[00:23] | I must be something else. | 我必须成为别的身份 |
[00:27] | Previously on Arrow: | |
[00:29] | Time to choose, Oliver, who lives and who dies. | 抉择时间到了,奥利佛 谁生,谁死 |
[00:32] | – You got what you came for! – Time’s up. | 你得到你要的东西了! |
[00:34] | – No! – I guess you made your choice. | – 时间到 – 不! |
[00:36] | No! | – 我猜你做出选择了 – 不! |
[00:39] | Ivo killed Shade because of me. | 因为我的缘故,艾佛杀了珊朵 |
[00:41] | Nothing good comes from telling Slade you think you’re responsible… | 告诉史莱德你认为 你该为他心爱的女人的死负责 |
[00:44] | for the death of the woman he loved. | 不会有什么好结果 |
[00:46] | The man who lulled. | 杀害珊朵的男人仍逍遥法外 |
[00:50] | Not for long, because we’re gonna take the freighter. | 不会太久了 因为我们要夺下货轮 |
[00:53] | We’re all gonna die here. | 我们都会死在这里 |
[00:55] | Just like him. | 就像他一样 |
[00:57] | No, we’re not. I think I found our way onto the freighter. | 我们不会的 我想我找到上货轮的方法了 |
[01:03] | Parachute. | 降落伞 |
[01:04] | – I’d like you to meet Slade Wilson. – It’s a pleasure to meet you… | – 我想请你见见史莱德威尔森 – 很高兴见到你 |
[01:09] | Mr. Queen. | 昆恩先生 |
[01:16] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么? |
[01:19] | Mr. Wilson just made a sizable contribution to my campaign. | 威尔森先生刚为我的竞选 提供一笔可观的捐款 |
[01:26] | How generous of him. | 他真慷慨 |
[01:27] | Well, I felt compelled. And it was the least that I could do for your mother. | 我觉得有其必要 这是我最起码能为令堂做的 |
[01:31] | What this city needs is a pro-business mayor like Moira… | 这座城市需要的是 莫伊拉这种亲金业的市长 |
[01:35] | to spur growth through urban investment. | 经由城镇投资来刺激经济成长 |
[01:37] | And we were just discussing how to combat the rising wage gap. | 我们刚刚才在讨论 如何打击不断上升的薪资差距 |
[01:42] | And the answer lies in your budget proposal. | 而答案就在你的预算提案里 |
[01:46] | You know, when I look at your mother… | 当我看着令堂 |
[01:48] | I think about everything you went through after the quake. | 我想起地震后你们所经历的一切 |
[01:51] | All I can say is, you and I have something in common. | 我只能说,你和我有共同之处 |
[01:53] | What’s that? | 是什么呢? |
[01:55] | I know how difficult it is to pick yourself back up… | 我知道当受到其他人的忽视 |
[01:58] | when other people have written you off. | 要重新振作有多么困难 |
[02:03] | Indeed. | 的确 |
[02:07] | What’s wrong, Mr. Queen? | 怎么了吗,昆恩先生? |
[02:08] | You look a little piqued. | 你看起来有点不满 |
[02:11] | I’m fine, thank you. | 我很好,谢谢 |
[02:14] | (鲁瑟兰姆酒) | |
[02:18] | Ah. Thank you, dear. | 谢谢,亲爱的 |
[02:20] | Oliver, Mr. Wilson was kind enough to bring a bottle of authentic Australian rum. | 奥利佛,威尔森先生好心带了一瓶 正宗的澳洲兰姆酒 |
[02:29] | Will you join us in a drink? | 你愿意陪我们喝一杯吗? |
[02:32] | Yes, of course. | 当然好 |
[02:34] | Wonderful. | 好极了 |
[02:37] | What shall we drink to? | 我们应该敬什么呢? |
[02:42] | To friendship. | 敬友情 |
[02:53] | – Ah. Delicious. | 真可口 |
[02:55] | Uh, this here is a beautiful piece. | 这模型真漂亮 |
[02:59] | Tell me, does your family spend much time on the water? | 告诉我,你们家经常出海吗? |
[03:04] | No. | 不 |
[03:05] | Not since my late husband. | 从我丈夫去世后就没有了 |
[03:10] | I’m sorry, Moira. Forgive me. | 对不起,莫伊拉,原谅我 |
[03:11] | I do remember reading about that accident in the paper. | 我记得在报上读过那件意外 |
[03:16] | You were a brave soul. | 你十分勇敢 |
[03:18] | I don’t like to talk about it. | 我不喜欢谈这件事 |
[03:21] | I can understand. | 我可以理解 |
[03:22] | All that time on that island. It must have been hell for you. | 在那座岛上待了那么久 对你来说一定像身处地狱 |
[04:24] | – Shado would be proud. – Thank you. | – 珊朵会很骄傲的 – 谢谢 |
[04:26] | But those trees don’t move or shoot back. | 但是那些树不会移动或反击 |
[04:29] | Mo’s men on the freighter will. | 艾佛在货轮上的手下却会 |
[04:32] | Then shoot first. | 那就先发制人 |
[04:38] | 剧名:履行承诺 | |
[04:42] | Mo’s freighter is located here. He keeps eight men on deck. | 艾佛的货轮位置在这里 他派八个人守着甲板 |
[04:45] | Three on the starboard, | 三人在右舷 |
[04:46] | three on the port and two up on the bridge. | 三人在左舷,还有两人在船桥上 主演:史蒂芬阿米尔 |
[04:49] | But our bigger concern | 不过我们更该担心的是 主演:凯蒂卡西迪 |
[04:51] | are these GP-25 grenade launchers… | 他们随身携带的… 主演:凯蒂卡西迪 |
[04:53] | – that they’re walking around with. | …GP25榴弹发射器 主演:大卫兰姆西 |
[04:54] | – Do they have night vision? | 它们有夜视功能吗? 主演:大卫兰姆西 |
[04:56] | Not according to Blondie. | 金发妞说没有 主演:薇拉贺兰德 |
[05:00] | 主演:爱蜜莉贝特李察 | |
[05:02] | That smells awful. | 味道好难闻 |
[05:03] | – It’ll taste even worse. | 尝起来更难吃 主演:柯尔顿海恩斯 |
[05:05] | – But it’ll work? | 不过会有用吧? 主演:柯尔顿海恩斯 |
[05:06] | I spent a year with Anthony Ivo. | 我和安东尼艾佛相处过一年 主演:曼奴班奈特 |
[05:09] | I know how he thinks. | 我知道他的思考模式 主演:苏珊娜汤普森 |
[05:11] | It’ll work. | 会有用的 主演:苏珊娜汤普森 |
[05:12] | 主演:保罗布莱克索恩 | |
[05:18] | Hey, what about the Mirakuru? | 那么米拉库鲁怎么办? |
[05:21] | – What about it? – Well, look, I mean, it can cure… | – 什么怎么办? – 我是说,它可以治愈… |
[05:24] | I don’t know, maybe anything. | …不知道,也许任何疑难杂症 |
[05:26] | Maybe… Maybe it’s a miracle drug. | 也许…也许它是灵丹妙药 |
[05:32] | But ifs also something else. | 可是它也是别的东西 |
[05:35] | Something that people like Ivo should never be allowed to control. | 绝对不能落到像艾佛这种人 手上的东西 |
[05:40] | What about Slade? He might not let us. | 那么史莱德呢? 他可能不会让我们这么做 |
[05:44] | Might not let you do what? | 可能不会让你们做啥? 制片:温蒂梅利寇 |
[05:47] | You think we should destroy the Mirakuru. | 你们认为我们应该摧毁米拉库鲁 |
[05:50] | If this thing doesn’t go our way… | 如果事情发展不如我们预期 制片:JP芬恩 |
[05:53] | we can’t let Ivo have it. | 我们不能让艾佛得手 |
[05:57] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[05:59] | We should burn it. | 我们应该烧了它 |
[06:03] | Anthony devoted his entire life to finding this. | 安东尼花了毕生精力寻找这东西 |
[06:08] | Nobody even thought it was real. | 没有人认为它是真的 |
[06:10] | It was his dream. | 这是他的梦想 |
[06:13] | Did he ever say why? | 他有说过原因吗? |
[06:15] | He wanted to save the world. | 他想要拯救世界 |
[06:20] | We need to talk about tomorrow. | 我们得谈谈明天的事 |
[06:24] | About what to do with Anthony once we take the freighter. | 一旦我们夺下货轮 要怎么处置安东尼 |
[06:27] | What do you mean? | 这话什么意思? |
[06:29] | Slade wants to kill him. | 史莱德想要杀了他 |
[06:31] | I’m not gonna let that happen. | 我不会让那种事发生的 |
[06:33] | No, Slade wants to kill him for Shado. | 不,史莱德想杀他为珊朵报仇 |
[06:36] | Oliver, you don’t know him like I do. | 奥利佛,你没有我那么了解他 编剧:杰克柯怕恩,班索科罗斯基 |
[06:40] | Look, if he’s given the chance, | 如果他有机会 导演:格伦温特 |
[06:42] | then he’s gonna turn this around. | 他会把矛头指向你 |
[06:44] | He’s gonna make Slade think it’s your fault that she’s dead. | 他会让史莱德认为 她的死是你的错 |
[06:47] | That you chose to save me instead of her. | 说你选择救我而不是她 |
[06:51] | You can’t give him that chance. | 你不能给他那个机会 |
[06:57] | – Sara, I can’t. – You’ve killed before. | – 莎拉,我办不到 – 你以前就杀过人了 |
[07:00] | That’s not what you are talking about. You are talking… | 这不能相提并论,你现在说的是… |
[07:03] | about executing somebody in cold blood. | …冷血处死某个人 |
[07:06] | Look, Slade has the Mirakuru in him. He’s unstable. | 听着,史莱德体内有米拉库鲁 他不稳定 |
[07:09] | If he loses control, if he snaps again, then we’re both dead. | 假如他失控,如果他又爆走 那我们两个都死定了 |
[07:16] | You have to kill Ivo. | 你必须杀了艾佛 |
[07:30] | Who’s thirsty? | 有谁口渴吗? |
[07:32] | – Where’d you get that? – Who cares? Let’s drink it. | – 你从哪里弄来的? – 谁在乎啊?我们来喝吧 |
[07:35] | Ah, this is one of the few precious pieces of cargo to survive the crash. | 这是坠机后仅存的几件珍品之一 |
[07:40] | Billy Wintergreen and I were planning on saving it for a rainy day. | 比利温特格林和我 本来打算留着以备不时之需 |
[07:44] | But considering, God willing, this is our last night on the island… | 不过考虑到,但愿如此 这是我们在岛上的最后一夜… |
[07:50] | To taking the freighter. | 敬夺下货轮 |
[07:53] | To getting off this island forever. | 敬永远离开这座岛 |
[07:56] | To Shado. | 敬珊朵 |
[08:02] | Mm. | |
[08:06] | You know, if something happens to me tomorrow… | 假如明天我出了什么事… |
[08:08] | You can’t think like that. | 你不能那样想 |
[08:14] | If I don’t make it… | 如果我没能活着离开… |
[08:18] | I need you to… | …我需要你… |
[08:21] | To tell my mom and my sister… | 告诉我妈妈和我妹妹… |
[08:24] | that I wasn’t that same stupid kid who got on that boat. | …我不再是当初 上那艘船时的蠢小子了 |
[08:34] | Tell them I was different. | 告诉他们我不一样了 |
[08:38] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:40] | Hey, and if I don’t make it… | 如果我没能活着离开… |
[08:43] | tell my family that I died on the Gambit. | …告诉我的家人 我死在“昆恩的话题”上 |
[08:47] | Why? | 为什么? |
[08:48] | Let them remember me the way that I was. | 让他们记得以前的我 |
[08:58] | We should all get some sleep. | 我们都应该睡一下 |
[09:10] | I’ve missed you. | 我好想你 |
[09:16] | Shado? | 珊朵? |
[09:22] | How are you still alive? | 你怎么还活着? |
[09:23] | I’m not alive. | 我没有活着 |
[09:26] | Remember? | 记得吗? |
[09:29] | I’m dead. | 我死了 |
[09:32] | Because you chose Sara over me. | 因为你选择莎拉而不是我 |
[09:38] | Why didn’t you choose me? | 你为什么不选我? |
[09:41] | Why didn’t you choose me? | 你为什么不选我? |
[09:43] | Why didn’t you choose me? | 你为什么不选我? |
[09:50] | Rise and shine, kid. it’s time. | 太阳晒屁股了,小子 时候到了 |
[10:54] | Better luck next time, Hendrik. | 祝你下次好运,亨德里克 |
[10:57] | You cheat. | 你出老千 |
[11:00] | He cheats. | 他出老千 |
[11:01] | So do you. | 你也一样 |
[11:04] | He just cheats better. | 他只是手法比较高明 |
[11:07] | Get up, preacher boy. | 起来,传教士小子 |
[11:09] | I said, get up, coward. | 我叫你起来,胆小鬼 |
[11:39] | Ivo wants to see you. | 艾佛想要见你 |
[11:44] | Have faith, my friend. God will protect you. | 保持信念,我的朋友 上帝会保佑你 |
[11:48] | There is no God. | 根本没有上帝 |
[11:51] | If there was… | 就算有的话… |
[11:53] | he’s not on this ship. | …他也不在这艘船上 |
[11:55] | – How is she? – I’m sorry, Anthony. | – 她好吗? – 抱歉,安东尼 |
[11:58] | I wish I had better news to give you… | 我希望我能告诉你好一点的消息 |
[12:00] | but her condition is progressing quicker than we anticipated. | 但是她的症状 恶化得比预期来得快 |
[12:05] | Have you tried upping her dosage? | 你试过增加她的剂量吗? |
[12:07] | Twice already, but we both know modern medicine has its limitations. | 已经两次了,不过我们两个都知道 现代医药有其极限 |
[12:13] | Oh, yes, I know quite well. | 是的,我相当清楚 |
[12:17] | Thank you, doctor. | 谢谢你,医生 |
[12:27] | No. No, wait. Wait, Mr. Ivo. My family is Bratva, Russian mafia. | 不,不,等等,等等,艾佛先生 我的家人是兄弟会,俄罗斯黑手党 |
[12:33] | They pay millions for me. | 他们会为我付数百万赎金 |
[12:35] | I’m sorry. I have very little use for money. | 很抱歉,钱对我的用途不大 |
[12:38] | I do, however, require an eye for my research. | 然而,我需要一只眼睛 来做我的研究 |
[12:45] | No. | |
[13:19] | Well, we don’t have all day. | 我们没有一整天的时间 |
[13:23] | There’s a breeze. | 刚才有风 |
[13:52] | They’re on the beach. Take them. Alive. | 他们在海滩上 抓住他们,活捉 |
[13:57] | What about him? | 他怎么办? |
[13:59] | Eh. | |
[14:03] | They’re coming. Two men. Armed. | 他们来了,两个人,有武器 |
[14:09] | You know, when we first tried to get off this island… | 当我们第一次试着离开这座岛 |
[14:13] | it was as strangers. | 我们是陌生人 |
[14:17] | But now it’s as brothers. | 但现在我们是兄弟 |
[14:22] | See you on the freighter. | 货轮上见 |
[14:38] | There! | 那里! |
[14:56] | You’re lucky Ivo wants you alive. | 你很幸运,艾佛要你活着 |
[15:04] | I told you I’d come back. | 就跟你说我会回来 |
[15:07] | Fantastic. We’re saved. | 太棒了,我们得救了 |
[15:25] | He likes you. | 他喜欢你 |
[15:29] | Don’t worry. He won’t bite. | 别担心,他不会咬人 |
[15:32] | Reverend Thomas Flynn. | 汤玛士佛林牧师 |
[15:35] | Oliver Queen. | 奥利佛昆恩 |
[15:38] | And this is Abraham. | 这是亚伯拉罕 |
[15:42] | I remember you from before. You escaped. | 我记得你,你逃走了 |
[15:44] | – With that blond whore. – That’s Hendrik. | – 跟那个金发婊子 – 那是亨德里克 |
[15:47] | – He’s a charmer. – Yeah, I hope she rots in hell. | – 他可真讨人喜欢 – 我希望她不得好死 |
[15:51] | Hey, Sara was a prisoner. | 嘿,莎拉也是阶下囚 |
[15:53] | Just like all of us. | 就跟我们大家一样 |
[15:56] | Right. Funny, I never heard her scream. | 对啦,怪的是我从未听过她尖叫 |
[16:02] | – How long have you been here, Thomas? – A little over a year. | – 你在这里多久了,汤玛士? – 一年多一点 |
[16:06] | I was working as a missionary in Maliku just off the coast of India. | 我在紧邻印度海岸的米尼科伊岛 当传教士 |
[16:10] | A ship docked there for supplies. | 一艘船停靠在那里补给物资 |
[16:12] | Dr. Ivo asked me to come aboard to administer last rights for a dying man. | 艾佛博士要求我上船 为垂死的人做临终祷告 |
[16:19] | – My mistake. – I’m sorry. | – 我的错误 – 很遗憾 |
[16:23] | Don’t be. | 不必 |
[16:24] | Can you imagine a better place for a man in my line of work? | 你能想像干我这行的人 有更好的去处吗? |
[16:35] | Hey, prochnost. | 嘿,坚持住 |
[16:44] | Mr. Queen. | 昆恩先生 |
[16:46] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[16:48] | My men are still searching the beach for your friend and Sara. | 我的手下仍在海滩上 找你的朋友和莎拉 |
[16:52] | They have the Mirakuru. | 米拉库鲁在他们手上 |
[16:55] | So where are they? | 所以…他们在哪里? |
[16:59] | You go to hell. | 你去死吧 |
[17:01] | Maybe you’d like to rethink that. | 也许你会想要重新想想 |
[17:12] | Ivo, you torture me all you want to, I am never gonna tell you where they are. | 艾佛,随便你怎么折磨我 我绝对不会告诉你他们在哪 |
[17:17] | No, not willingly. | 对,不会出于自愿 |
[17:23] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[17:25] | Oh, this? See, this is sodium pentothal. | 哦,这个啊? 瞧,这是硫喷妥钠 |
[17:28] | Its more colloquial, yet very descriptive name… | 它比较口语化 却描述得很好的名字… |
[17:31] | is “truth serum.” | …就是吐真剂 |
[17:33] | Wait, no. Wait, wait. I’ll tell you everything! | 等等,不 等一下,我全部都告诉你! |
[17:38] | Let’s begin. | 我们开始吧 |
[17:44] | Are you married, Mr. Wilson? | 你结婚了吗,威尔森先生? |
[17:46] | Do you have any children? | 你有小孩吗? |
[17:49] | Certainly neither. | 可惜都没有 |
[17:51] | Well, there must be someone special in your life. | 你生命中一定有个特别的人 |
[17:55] | There was. | 曾经有过 |
[17:58] | But she passed away a few years ago. | 但是她在几年前过世了 |
[18:00] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[18:02] | My mother and I have had to deal with a lot of loss, unfortunately. | 不幸的是,我母亲和我 也失去过很多人 |
[18:07] | And eventually we learned… | 到最后我们学到 |
[18:10] | that you just have to move on. | …你必须要向前看 |
[18:17] | I don’t believe that. | 我不信这一套 |
[18:20] | You know, I heard that your family has an affinity with the fine arts. | 我听说你们家很喜爱艺术品 |
[18:25] | Yes, my husband amassed quite the collection of 19th century American landscapes. | 对,我丈夫收藏了很多 十九世纪的美国风景画 |
[18:30] | – I’d love to see them. – Maybe another day. | – 我很想看一看 – 也许改天吧 |
[18:35] | Ahem. We have some family business that we need to discuss right now. | 我们有些家务事必须现在讨论 |
[18:38] | I’m sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[18:40] | My son seems to have forgotten all his manners. Heh. | 我儿子似乎忘了礼节了 |
[18:43] | Let me just get my staff to open up the rest of the house. | 我去请工作人员 打开房子里的其他地方 |
[18:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:54] | ? Mom? | 妈 |
[18:56] | Ollie? | 奥利? |
[18:58] | Not yet, kid. | 还不行,小子 |
[18:59] | I’m still to meet the rest of your family. | 我还没见过你其余的家人 |
[19:09] | Hello’? | 哈罗? |
[19:15] | Hey, Ollie, have you and Mom talked? Because this whole not speaking thing… | 嘿,奥利,你跟妈谈过了吗? 因为这整个互不说话的情况… |
[19:18] | – Thea, now is not a good time. – Who is your friend? | – 蒂雅,现在不是时候 – 你朋友是谁? |
[19:21] | Slade Wilson. | 史莱德威尔森 |
[19:24] | It’s a pleasure to meet you. I’ve heard such wonderful things from your mother. Heh, heh. | 很高兴认识你 我听令堂说了你很多好话 |
[19:27] | – About me? Heh. – Thea. | – 是说我吗? – 蒂雅 |
[19:30] | What perfect timing. This is Slade Wilson… | 来得正是时候,这位是史莱德威尔森 |
[19:33] | – They’ve met. – and I was about to show him our collection. | – 他们见过了 – 我正要带他去看我们的收藏品 |
[19:37] | – But you’re far better suited. Come. – Oh. Heh, heh. | 不过你带他参观更合适,来吧 |
[19:43] | Senior year, I was obsessed with art. | 高三那年,我迷上艺术 |
[19:45] | My teacher made me bring my entire art history class over here to show our pieces. | 我的老师要我带艺术史全班同学 来这里看我们的收藏 |
[19:50] | It was exactly as mortifying as it sounds. | 当时就是听起来这么难堪没错 |
[19:52] | Oh, I’m sure it wasn’t. You’re a very lucky girl to have known such privilege. | 哦,我相信不是的 你非常幸运能有如此特权 |
[19:56] | And I’m fortunate to have your entire family here. Heh. | 而我很幸运能有你们全家带我参观 |
[20:06] | Oliver? | 奥利佛 |
[20:10] | Oliver, what’s your name? | 奥利佛,你叫什么名字? |
[20:15] | Oliver Jonas Queen. | 奥利佛强纳斯昆恩 |
[20:21] | Oliver, where were you born? | 奥利佛,你在哪里出生? |
[20:24] | Starling City. | 史特林市 |
[20:27] | Why did you build a bonfire on the beach? | 你为什么在海滩上升起营火? |
[20:31] | So you’d see it. | 好让你们看到 |
[20:35] | I told you. | 我就跟你说了 |
[20:37] | Was the bonfire a trap? | 那个营火是陷阱吗? |
[20:39] | Not a trap. It was a… | 不是陷阱,是… |
[20:44] | A distraction. | 为了转移注意 |
[20:48] | How was the bonfire a distraction? | 营火如何转移注意? |
[20:53] | Where are Sara and Slade right now? | 莎拉和史莱德现在在哪里? |
[20:57] | Where are they? | 他们在哪里? |
[21:01] | They’re on the freighter. | 他们在货轮上 |
[21:05] | Where on the freighter? | 货轮上的哪里? |
[21:10] | They’re in the engine room, because we have a raft. | 他们在引擎室,因为我们有木筏 |
[21:13] | Sound the alarm. I want every man on this freighter in that room. | 拉警报,我要这艘货轮上所有人 到那个房间 |
[21:16] | Search the entire floor. Go. | 搜索整层楼,快去 |
[21:21] | Oliver Jonas Queen. | 奥利佛强纳斯昆恩 |
[21:24] | (引擎室,甲板) | |
[21:25] | You’re with me. | 跟我来 |
[21:28] | Secure all decks! | 守住所有甲板! |
[21:30] | It’ll taste even worse. | 尝起来更难吃 |
[21:32] | But it’ll work. | 不过会有用吧? |
[21:34] | I spent a year with Anthony Ivo. I know how he thinks. It’ll work. | 我和安东尼艾佛相处过一年 我知道他的思考模式 |
[21:38] | And what is it, exactly? | 这个究竟是什么? |
[21:40] | Cocculus indicus. It’s a natural source of picrotoxin… | 印度防己 是一种苦毒素的天然来源 |
[21:43] | which will counteract the effects of barbiturates. | 它能抵销巴比妥酸盐的作用 |
[21:45] | – Like sodium pentothal. – Ivo’s favorite. | – 像是硫喷妥钠 – 艾佛的最爱 |
[21:48] | – But you still gotta act stoned to sell it. – Lucky for me… | – 但你还是要装出恍惚的样子骗他 – 我真幸运 |
[21:51] | before all this, I had a lot of practice. | 在这之前,我练习过很多次 |
[22:01] | They’re clearing the deck. | 他们正在清空甲板 |
[22:04] | The top of the ship’s empty. | 船的上层空了 |
[22:08] | Are you ready? | 率备好了吗? |
[22:09] | You really don’t want an honest answer to that. | 你真的不会想要我诚实回答 |
[22:12] | You’ve done this before, right? | 这你之前做过,对吧? |
[22:14] | – Nobody’s done this before. – Aah! | 之前没人做过这种事 |
[22:31] | Here. I think these belong to you. | 来,我想这属于你 |
[22:34] | We’re on a clock, and she needs to free the prisoners. | 我们时间有限 她必须去释放遭囚禁的人 |
[22:37] | Ivo sent his men to the engine room like we planned. | 艾佛派他的人去了引擎室 就像我们计划的 |
[22:40] | More convenient for me to take them out. | 这样我解决他们就更方便了 |
[22:44] | Go find Iva. | 去找艾佛 |
[22:45] | He can’t get off this ship. | 不能让他下这艘船 |
[22:47] | But don’t kill him. | 但是不要杀了他 |
[22:50] | That son of a bitch is mine. | 那个王八蛋是我的 |
[22:57] | And here we have a Curtis Swan from 1882. | 这是一幅1882年的柯提斯史旺 |
[23:00] | Fun fact about this one. He actually painted it with his left hand… | 这副画有个趣事 他其实是用左手画的 |
[23:04] | due to severe arthritis. | 因为严重的关节炎 |
[23:07] | – It’s absolutely exquisite. Mm-hm. | 精彩绝伦 |
[23:10] | I can’t tell you how many offers we’ve had from private collectors for it. | 我没办法告诉你 有多少私人收藏家来向我们出价 |
[23:15] | (菲莉西蒂,拨号中) | |
[23:16] | But it was one of Dad’s favorites. Wasn’t it, Ollie? | 不过它是爸最爱的其中一幅 是不是,奥利? |
[23:20] | Yes, it was. | 是的,没错 |
[23:23] | He loved that one. | 他很爱那一幅 |
[23:25] | Then you must never sell it. | 那你们绝对不能卖掉 |
[23:28] | I believe that when we lose someone we love… | 我相信当我们失去我们所爱的人 |
[23:32] | we have the obligation to honor their memory. | 我们有义务向他们表示敬意 |
[23:43] | – You’d think eventually I’d hit something. – Be patient. Ollie makes it look easy. | – 还以为我终究会打中什么 – 要有耐心,奥利让射箭看似很简单 |
[23:48] | Is anyone going to get that? | 有人要接电话吗? |
[23:50] | I’ll take that as a no. No worries. | 我想是没有,别担心 |
[23:52] | No matter where I go, I’m just answering phones. | 无论我到哪里,我接电话就对了 |
[23:55] | Hello’? | 哈罗? |
[23:57] | Oliver? | 奥利佛? |
[24:00] | Well, I do think we’ve been butt dialed. | 我想他不小心打给我们了 |
[24:03] | And here is a Joseph Kubert from 1890. | 这是1890年的约瑟夫库柏特 |
[24:06] | Hey, that’s Thea. | 嘿,是蒂雅 |
[24:09] | That’s gorgeous. | 美极了 |
[24:10] | Wait, hold on. | 等等,慢着 |
[24:13] | I know that voice. | 我认得那个声音 |
[24:15] | I actually have a painting from his first solo exhibition in Boston. | 我其实有一幅他在波士顿 第一次办个展的画作 |
[24:20] | Oh, God, no. | 天哪,不好了 |
[24:21] | Who is that? | 那个人是谁? |
[24:23] | His name is Slade Wilson. | 他的名字叫史莱德威尔森 |
[24:25] | And unless we stop him, he’s gonna kill Oliver and his entire family. | 除非我们阻止他 他会杀了奥利佛全家 |
[24:34] | – We have to move. Now. – Are you sure it was Slade Wilson? | – 我们必须立刻行动 – 你确定那是史莱德威尔森吗? |
[24:38] | – I thought he was dead. – I’m sure. | – 我还以为他死了 – 我很确定 |
[24:40] | That’s not a voice I’d ever forget. | 那是我绝对忘不掉的声音 |
[24:42] | What’s the biggest gun you’ve got down here? | 你们这里最大把的枪是什么? |
[24:46] | That might work. | 那个或许有用 |
[24:49] | Might? | 或许? |
[24:51] | He has the Mirakuru in him. | 他体内有米拉库鲁 |
[24:53] | So do I. | 我也有 |
[24:55] | Can I trust you? | 我能信任你吗? |
[25:00] | I’ll be fine. | 我不会有事 |
[25:02] | Slade was a trained killer before he was injected. | 史莱德在注射之前 是受过训练的杀手 |
[25:04] | You get the chance, you get a shot, you put him down. | 一旦有机会,你必须一枪干掉他 |
[25:08] | Please save Oliver. | 拜托救救奥利佛 |
[25:23] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做? |
[25:24] | I’m with Oliver now. | 我现在跟奥利佛是一伙的 |
[25:26] | – Why should I believe you? Because you don’t want to die. Go. | – 我为什么要相信你? – 因为你不想死,走 |
[25:40] | You helped that maniac torture us. | 你帮那个疯子折磨我们 |
[26:19] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[26:23] | – Where’s Ivo? – He’s heading to the bridge. | – 艾佛在哪里? – 他往舰桥去了 |
[26:58] | Answer the phone. | 接电话啊 |
[27:00] | Please. | 拜托 |
[27:03] | Hello? | 你好 |
[27:04] | Jessica, it’s me. | 洁西卡,是我 |
[27:06] | Who? | 谁? |
[27:08] | It’s Anthony. | 我是安东尼 |
[27:10] | Anthony. | 安东尼 |
[27:12] | I was married to a boy named Anthony. | 我以前嫁给一个叫安东尼的男生 |
[27:15] | – I know, sweetheart. – But he went away. | – 我知道,亲爱的 – 但是他离开了 |
[27:17] | I went to find a cure. | 我去寻找解药 |
[27:20] | And I found one, sweetheart. | 我找到了,亲爱的 |
[27:22] | I found it. And soon… | 我找到了,很快我们就会… |
[27:26] | He was a doctor. | 他是一名博士 |
[27:27] | But he went away. | 但是他离开了 |
[27:44] | It’s harder than it looks, isn’t it? Ah. | 比看起来还困难,对不对? |
[27:47] | Killing an unarmed man. | 杀死手无寸铁的人 |
[27:50] | Seemed pretty easy when you murdered Shado. | 你杀了珊朵的时候 看起来相当简单 |
[27:53] | – I didn’t murder her, Oliver. – Ivo, you shot her in the head. | – 我没有杀她,奥利佛 – 艾佛,你朝她的头开枪 |
[27:56] | I gave you a choice. | 我给了你选择 |
[27:58] | You chose Sara. | 你选了莎拉 |
[28:01] | You blame me. | 你责怪我 |
[28:03] | But that’s because you can’t face your own guilt. | 不过那是因为你无法面对 自己的愧疚 |
[28:06] | I loaded the bullets, yes. I pulled the trigger. | 我装的子弹,没错 我扣下的扳机 |
[28:11] | But you… | 但是你… |
[28:13] | You aimed the gun. | 枪是你瞄准的 |
[28:17] | And you hold yourself responsible. | 你觉得自己有责任 |
[28:20] | Don’t you? | 不是吗? |
[28:24] | Yes. | 对 |
[28:27] | That doesn’t mean I won’t kill you. | 那并不表示我不会杀你 |
[28:31] | The question is… | 问题是… |
[28:34] | what will he do’? | …他会怎么做? |
[28:55] | Is it true? | 是真的吗? |
[29:00] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[29:02] | – Slade, I tried to tell you… – Tell him, Oliver. | – 史莱德,我试着告诉过你… – 告诉他,奥利佛 |
[29:06] | I was angry. | 我当时很愤怒 |
[29:08] | Like you are right now. | 就像你现在这样 |
[29:10] | – I wasn’t thinking clearly. – Shut up. | – 我当时没有想清楚 – 闭嘴 |
[29:13] | I acted rashly. I told him to choose between Shado and Sara. | 我贸然行事,我叫他 在珊朵和莎拉之间做选择 |
[29:18] | Don’t listen to him. | 别听他的话 |
[29:19] | He’s a monster. He will say anything. You know that he will. | 他是禽兽,他什么话都说得出口 你知道他会的 |
[29:23] | Tell him I’m lying, Oliver. | 告诉他我在说谎啊,奥利佛 |
[29:25] | Say it. | 说啊 |
[29:29] | I can explain. | 我可以解释 |
[29:32] | You chose. | 你做出选择 |
[29:41] | (偏航警告) | |
[29:54] | Slade. | 史莱德 |
[29:56] | Please. Iva… | 拜托,艾佛 |
[29:58] | He’s dead. | 他死定了 |
[30:00] | As dead as you are. | 就跟你一样 |
[30:49] | How many? | 多少人? |
[30:55] | This one time, you can pray for me. | 这一次,你可以为我祈祷 |
[31:14] | Behind you! | 在你后面! |
[31:23] | Ollie, are you okay? Where’s Slade? | 奥利,你没事吧?史莱德人呢? |
[31:27] | He knows. | 他知道了 |
[31:31] | Get down, get down! | 蹲下,蹲下!快点! |
[31:35] | – We gotta get off this ship. – No. | – 我们得离开这艘船 – 不 |
[31:37] | Ollie, it’s over. it’s over. We gotta go. | 奥利佛,结束了 结束了,我们得走了 |
[31:41] | We can still swim back to the island. | 我们还是可以游回岛上 |
[31:43] | She’s right, my friend. We must hurry. | 她说得对,朋友 我们得赶快 |
[32:07] | Unh. Slade, wait. | 史莱德,等等 |
[32:17] | Stop. Don’t move. | 停下来,不准动 |
[32:21] | Get in the cell. | 进去牢里 |
[32:26] | I do not take orders from you. | 我不听命于你 |
[32:28] | I am this ship’s captain. | 我是这艘船的船长 |
[32:36] | Not anymore. | 再也不是了 |
[32:43] | This is my ship now. | 现在这是我的船了 |
[32:47] | Any objections? | 有人反对吗? |
[33:00] | Slade Wilson is dangerous. No chances. No mistakes. | 史莱德威尔森很危险 不能冒险,不能犯错 |
[33:06] | I’m in position. | 我就位了 |
[33:08] | When Slade comes out, I’ll have the shot. | 当史莱德出来,我就开枪 |
[33:13] | Thermal imaging’s coming up now. | 热成像现在出来了 |
[33:17] | They’re in the northwest hall. | 他们在西北大厅 |
[33:22] | Roy, remember, just get Thea and Moira away from Slade. | 罗伊,记住,带蒂雅和莫伊拉 远离史莱德 |
[33:25] | Don’t start a fight. You’ll lose. Okay? | 别跟他打起来,你会输的,好吗? |
[33:28] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:30] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[33:55] | Ha-ha-ha. Thank you again… | 再次谢谢你们 |
[33:57] | – for such a wonderful and insightful tour. – Of course. | 给我如此美妙又有见地的游览 |
[34:01] | You were a remarkable guide. | 你是出色的导览员 |
[34:03] | Did you have a favorite? | 你有特别喜欢的吗? |
[34:05] | I found The Promise… | 我觉得那幅“承诺”… |
[34:07] | to be particularly; compelling. | …特别引人注目 |
[34:09] | Thea? You home? | 蒂雅?你在家吗? |
[34:11] | Roy? I thought I was meeting you at verdant. | 罗伊?我以为我们要在苍翠碰面 |
[34:14] | Oh, yeah. | 哦,对 |
[34:18] | – Uh, this is, uh… – I’m Roy Harper. | – 这位是… – 我是罗伊哈波 |
[34:21] | Slade Wilson. | 史莱德威尔森 |
[34:24] | That’s a particularly firm handshake you have there, son. | 你握手特别有力呢,年轻人 |
[34:27] | Yeah, you too. | 你也一样 |
[34:36] | Ollie. | 奥利 |
[34:38] | There you are. | 你在这里啊 |
[34:41] | Sara, we didn’t hear you come in. | 莎拉,我们没听到你进来 |
[34:44] | I didn’t want to interrupt the tour. | 我不想打断游览 |
[34:47] | Mr. Wilson, this is my son’s friend, Sara Lance. | 威尔森先生,这位是我儿子的朋友 莎拉兰斯 |
[34:51] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[34:54] | You’re the girl who came back from the dead. | 你是那个死而复生的女孩 |
[34:57] | We’re just glad to have her home. | 我们只是很高兴她回家了 |
[35:00] | Oh, I can see. | 哦,我看得出来 |
[35:02] | It’s hard to find that special someone who means everything to you. | 要找到对你意义重大的特别的人 是很难的 |
[35:07] | You’re very lucky. | 你非常幸运 |
[35:15] | So… | 那么… |
[35:18] | what would you like to do now… | …你现在想做什么呢… |
[35:22] | Mr. Wilson? | …威尔森先生? |
[35:36] | Well, I hate to break up the party… | 我很不想就这么散了 |
[35:40] | – but I think I should be going. – Hmm. | 但是我想我该走了 |
[35:46] | – I look forward to seeing more of you, Moira. – Oh. | 我很期待再跟你见面,莫伊拉 |
[35:52] | And your lovely family. | 还有你可爱的家人 |
[35:57] | Dig’s got a shot lined up outside. | 小狄在外面拿枪等着 |
[36:00] | Mr. Wilson. | 威尔森先生 |
[36:03] | May I walk you to your car? | 我陪你走去你的车吧? |
[36:22] | Cyrus Gold… | 赛洛斯戈德… |
[36:24] | the man in the skull mask. All this was you. | …还有戴骷髅面具的男人 这些全是你搞的鬼 |
[36:28] | They worked for you. | 他们替你做事 |
[36:30] | Well, I have my allies. | 我有我的盟友 |
[36:33] | Just as you have yours. | 就像你有你的盟友 |
[36:36] | John Diggle, for example. | 例如约翰狄戈 |
[36:38] | I suppose you’re wondering why he hasn’t taken his head shot. | 我想你正在纳闷 他为什么还没把我爆头 |
[36:45] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[36:47] | He’s still alive. | 他还活着 |
[36:49] | For now. | 暂时的 |
[36:53] | Slade. | 史莱德 |
[36:59] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样? |
[37:02] | Hmm. | |
[37:11] | Five years ago, I made you a promise. | 五年前,我给过你一个承诺 |
[37:14] | Do you remember? | 你记得吗? |
[37:18] | Well, I’m here to fulfill it. | 现在我来履行承诺 |
[37:21] | I’ll see you around, kid. | 再会了,小子 |
[37:36] | We made it. | 我们成功了 |
[37:40] | Where’s Oliver? | 奥利佛人呢? |
[37:55] | I need you to see something. | 我要你看个东西 |
[38:08] | Okay. Wait. | 好,等等 |
[38:12] | You need me. | 你需要我 |
[38:14] | Okay? You have the Mirakuru in you. | 好吗?你体内有米拉库鲁 |
[38:16] | Not just in me. | 不只在我体内 |
[38:24] | You burned a box full of dirt. | 你们烧掉的是一盒土 |
[38:28] | Okay, look. I can help you understand how it works. | 好,听着 我可以帮你理解它怎么作用 |
[38:31] | – I’ve spent my entire life studying it, all right? – It was you. | – 我花了一辈子研究它,好吗? – 就是你 |
[38:35] | You were the one who killed Shado. | 杀了珊朵的人就是你 |
[38:37] | No. | 不 |
[38:39] | No, he chose. It was him. | 不,他做出选择,是他 |
[38:48] | Give him your gun. | 给他你的枪 |
[38:52] | Take it. | 拿着 |
[38:55] | And show me… | 给我看看… |
[38:57] | how you killed Shado. | …你怎么杀珊朵的 |
[39:00] | Show me! | 给我看! |
[39:09] | Slade. | 史莱德 |
[39:13] | This isn’t you. | 这不是你 |
[39:17] | It’s the Mirakuru… | 是米拉库鲁 |
[39:19] | and you’re sick. | 你病了 |
[39:21] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[39:22] | I was trying to protect Sara. | 当时我试着保护莎拉 |
[39:27] | But I didn’t want Shado to die. I cared for her too, and you know that I did. | 但是我并不想要珊朵死 我也在乎她,你知道我在乎她 |
[39:32] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[39:37] | You said we were brothers. | 你说我们是兄弟 |
[39:40] | You said that. | 是你说的 |
[39:44] | Is that how you did it? | 你就是这么做的吗? |
[39:46] | – Is that how you pointed the gun at her? – Yes. | – 你是这样拿枪指着她的吗? – 是的 |
[40:01] | Get him out of here. | 把他带出去 |
[40:07] | Why don’t you just kill me? | 你为什么不直接杀了我? |
[40:09] | If I kill you now… | 假如我现在杀了你… |
[40:13] | it would be a mercy. | …对你就太仁慈了 |
[40:17] | You cannot die… | 在你遭受过… |
[40:20] | until you have suffered… | …跟我一样的痛苦之前 |
[40:24] | the same way that I have suffered. | 在你知道什么是… |
[40:27] | Until you have known… | …彻底的绝望之前… |
[40:29] | complete despair. | …你不能死 |
[40:33] | And you will. | 你会的 |
[40:37] | I promise. | 我向你保证 |
[40:48] | Mr. Wilson leave? | 威尔森先生离开了吗? |
[40:50] | Yeah. | 对 |
[40:54] | – It’s getting pretty late. I’m gonna go too. – Mm. | 相当晚了,我也要走了 |
[40:56] | Oliver. | 奥利佛 |
[40:59] | I know you and I have our differences, but they hardly excuse your behavior tonight. | 我知道我们有所分歧 但是这无法为你今晚的举止辩解 |
[41:08] | If this is the way you’re gonna act around me from now on, then don’t come by the house. | 如果从今以后你在我身旁 都这个样子,那就别来这个家了 |
[42:14] | Complex Chinese |