时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | My name is Oliver Queen. | 我的名字叫奥利佛昆恩 |
[00:05] | After five years on a hellish island… | 在一座地狱般的小岛待了五年后 |
[00:08] | I have come home with only one goal: | 回家时心中只有一个目标: |
[00:10] | To save my city. | 拯救我的城市 |
[00:12] | But to do so, I can’t be the killer I once was. | 但要做到这一点 我不能像过去一样当一名杀手 |
[00:17] | To honor my friend’s memory, I must be someone else. | 为了向我逝去的朋友致敬 我必须成为别人 |
[00:19] | (纪念亲爱的汤玛士莫林) | |
[00:21] | I must be something else. | 我必须成为别的身份 |
[00:26] | Previously on Arrow: | |
[00:29] | – Ivo killed Shado. – Because I chose to save you. | – 艾佛杀了珊朵 – 因为我选择救你 |
[00:33] | The man who killed Shado is still out there. | 杀害珊朵的人仍逍遥法外 |
[00:36] | But not for long, because we’re gonna take the freighter. | 但不会太久的 因为我们要拿下那艘货轮 |
[00:39] | Merlyn is Thea’s father. But I thought you deserved to tell Oliver yourself. | 莫林是蒂雅的父亲 但我想你应该亲口告诉奥利佛 |
[00:42] | I’m not going to tell my son anything. | 我不会告诉我儿子任何事 |
[00:45] | Thea can never find out about Merlyn. | 蒂雅绝对不能得知莫林的事 |
[00:48] | As of right now we have no relationship. You and I are done. | 从现在起我们毫无关系了 你和我没戏唱了 |
[00:52] | Sweetheart, you okay? | 亲爱的,你还好吗? |
[00:54] | Every single thing that’s gone wrong in our lives is your fault. | 我们人生中每一件事情出了错 都是因为你的关系 |
[00:57] | – Now get out. – I’m sorry. | – 现在,滚出去 – 对不起 |
[00:59] | I said, get out! | 滚出去 |
[01:11] | In six seconds, lobby security will undergo a shift change. | 在六秒内,大厅保全会换班 |
[01:16] | When that happens, make for the elevator bay. | 到时候,进入电梯间 |
[01:23] | COPY- | 收到 |
[01:38] | (威康托克曼) | |
[01:41] | Timing is everything. | 记住我告诉你们的 时间就是一切 |
[01:57] | Maintain a pace of 1.3 meters per second. | 维持每秒一点三公尺的步调 |
[02:00] | Six seconds to target, five, four… | 六秒后遇到目标,五、四… |
[02:05] | (寇德企业) | |
[02:07] | Now is the time, gentlemen. | 就是现在,先生们 |
[02:15] | It’s a fingerprint reader. – I can’t crack it. – I can. | – 是指纹辨识器,我无法破解 – 我可以 |
[02:24] | You have 5.3 seconds to get down the east stairwell. | 你们有五点三秒走下东边的楼梯 |
[02:30] | Stop. | 停 |
[02:31] | What the hell are we doing? | 我们到底在干嘛? |
[02:33] | We got what we came for. | 我们拿到我们要的东西了 |
[02:35] | He said to wait. | 他叫我们等 |
[02:37] | Out in the open? Forget this. | 在开放空间?别管了 |
[02:44] | Don’t do it. Don’t do… | 不要那么做,不要… |
[02:49] | Security clocked us. | 警卫发现我们了 |
[02:53] | S.C.P.D., you gotta send some officers here. | 史特林市警局 你们得派些员警来这里 |
[02:56] | Third floor, third floor. | 三楼,三楼 |
[03:05] | They’ve alerted the S.C.P.D. | 他们通知史特林市警局了 |
[03:07] | Exit the east lobby in 22 seconds. | 二十二秒内离开东大厅 |
[03:14] | S.C.P.D.! Put your weapons down! | 史特林市警局!放下武器! |
[03:19] | Walczak. | 华扎克 |
[03:21] | Delta-Charlie 52 to Central. Shots fired. Need backup. Downtown. | DC52呼叫中心 发生枪战,需要支援,市中心 |
[03:32] | Get out of here! Get out! Move! | 离开这里!走开!让开! |
[03:45] | Power to the people. | 权力归于人民 |
[03:51] | 剧名:死亡时间 | |
[04:07] | – Dig! – Sara, I’m so sorry. | – 小狄! – 莎拉,真是抱歉 |
[04:10] | – It’s okay. I’m fine. – Let me see. | – 没关系,我很好 – 我看看 |
[04:12] | Let me see. | 我看看 |
[04:16] | She’s bleeding. | 她在流血 |
[04:18] | But it’s not deep. | 不过伤口不深 主演:史蒂芬阿米尔 |
[04:21] | Good, I can’t take any more scars. | 还好,我不能再留疤了 |
[04:22] | Speaking of, mortar round? | 说到这个,迫击炮? 主演:凯蒂卡西迪 |
[04:25] | Yeah, IED, Paktika Province, Afghanistan. Good eye. | 对,土制炸弹,阿富汗帕克蒂卡省 好眼力 |
[04:28] | I know my wounds. Grenade, Algiers. | 我对伤口很了解 手榴弹,阿尔及尔 |
[04:31] | – I’ve never been hit by a grenade. – All those scars, never a grenade? | – 我从来没有被手榴弹炸过 – 那么多伤疤,没被手榴弹炸过? |
[04:34] | Arrow, knife, knife. Lot of bullets, no grenades. | 箭、刀伤、刀伤 很多枪伤,没有手榴弹 |
[04:37] | 9 mm right there. | 我有个新的枪伤:九公厘,在这 主演:大卫兰姆西 |
[04:40] | Thirty-eight. I’m mostly swords. | 点三八口径 我的大多是剑伤 |
[04:42] | And a spear. | 有一处是矛 主演:薇拉贺兰德 |
[04:43] | I have a scar. | 我有一个疤 主演:薇拉贺兰德 |
[04:45] | It’s in my mouth. | 在我嘴巴里 主演:爱蜜莉贝特李察 |
[04:47] | Had my wisdom teeth removed when I was 16. | 十六岁的时候拔过智齿 主演:爱蜜莉贝特李察 |
[04:49] | Three stitches. They were really badly impacted. | 缝了三针,它们挤压得很严重 主演:柯尔顿海恩斯 |
[04:52] | You’re still cute. | 你还是好可爱 |
[04:55] | We should go. Don’t wanna be late for your own welcome-home party. | 我们该走了 可不想在你自己的返家派对迟到 |
[04:58] | You didn’t have to throw me a party, Ollie. | 你不必帮我举办派对,奥利 主演:曼奴班奈特 |
[05:01] | You come back from the dead, you get a party. | 你死而复生,你就有一场派对 主演:苏珊娜汤普森 |
[05:03] | Queen family tradition. | 昆恩家的传统 |
[05:04] | Don’t know how well that works with the Lance family | 不知道这跟兰斯家爱记仇的传统 主演:保罗布莱克索恩 |
[05:07] | tradition of holding grudges forever. | 搭不搭得起来 |
[05:09] | – She’ll come around. – Maybe. | – 她会回心转意的 – 也许吧 |
[05:11] | And maybe we should keep what’s going on between you and me between us. | 也许我们之间的事应该要保密 |
[05:15] | For Laurel’s sake. | 为了萝蕾尔好 |
[05:17] | I get that. | 我明白 |
[05:18] | I survived Lian Yu and Nanda Parbat. I guess I can handle a cocktail party. | 我从炼狱岛和南达巴特活了下来 我想我应付得了鸡尾酒派对 |
[05:23] | I wouldn’t be so sure. | 我不敢那么肯定 |
[05:32] | We’re never gonna make it. Ivo has eight guards on deck at all times, all armed. | 我们不可能成功,艾佛派八名守卫 随时守着甲板,全都有武装 |
[05:37] | The second they see us, we’re dead. | 一旦他们看到我们,我们就死定了 |
[05:39] | Assuming we can deal with Ivo’s defenses, how will we get close enough to board? | 假设我们对付得了艾佛的防御好了 我们要怎么上船? |
[05:44] | – Maybe we build a raft. | 也许我们做个木筏 |
[05:45] | – It’ll take us weeks to find the timber.- We don’t have weeks. | 找木材就得花我们好几周了 我们没有那么多时间 |
[05:47] | – I have been on this island for 264 days. | 我在这座岛上待了264天了 |
[05:51] | – All I have is weeks. – Shut up. | – 我有的是时间 – 闭嘴 |
[05:53] | – You don’t have to stick up for me, Ollie. – What? No, both of you shut up. | – 你不必维护我,奥利 – 啥?不,你们两个都闭嘴 |
[05:57] | Listen. Do you hear that? | 听,你们听到了吗? 制片:温蒂梅利寇 |
[06:01] | 制片:JP芬恩 | |
[06:02] | – Hey! | – 嘿 – 嘿 – Hey! |
[06:05] | – Hey! | – 嘿 – 嘿 – Hey! |
[06:08] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[06:10] | – Hey, down here! – Help! | – 嘿,在下面! – 嘿! |
[06:13] | – Hey! | – 嘿 – 嘿 – Hey! |
[06:19] | You left us sitting in front of the security camera. | 你让我们在监视器前面坐以待毙 |
[06:23] | Guards could’ve killed us. | 守卫可能会杀了我们 |
[06:26] | Are you listening? | 你有在听吗? |
[06:28] | If you had simply waited for five more seconds… | 如果你们听我的话… |
[06:31] | like you were told, no one would’ve died. | …再多等五秒钟,就没有人会死了 |
[06:33] | Sorry, I wasn’t gonna bet 10 to 20 up in Iron Heights on your skills with a stopwatch. | 抱歉,我不打算拿十到二十年的刑期 来赌你计时的技巧 |
[06:39] | “The strongest of all warriors are these two: – Time and patience.” What? | “时间与耐心是最坚强的战士” 啥? |
[06:46] | It’s from War and Peace, 1440 pages. It takes a while, but it’s worth the read. | 出自《战争与和平》,共1440页 看完要花点时间,不过值得一读 |
[06:51] | Tolstoy knew that patience was the epitome of strength. | 托尔斯秦知道耐心是力量的典范 |
[06:55] | It takes fortitude to stand still. | 按兵不动需要毅力 |
[06:58] | Just as it is a sign of weakness or cowardice to move when you should not! | 就如同在不该移动时移动 是软弱和怯懦的表现! |
[07:04] | Look, we did the job. You owe me. | 听着,我们完成任务了 你欠我们 |
[07:14] | The dead are owed nothing. | 我不欠死人东西 |
[07:38] | – Uh, come in. Come in, come in. – Heh. | 请进,请进,请进 |
[07:44] | Welcome home, Sara. | 欢迎回家,莎拉 |
[07:50] | I’m so happy you’re here. Come on. | 我好高兴你来了,来吧 |
[07:57] | – Oh. – Uh, Sara, this is Sin. | 这位是辛 |
[08:00] | – Wait, do you two know each other? – No, uh, we don’t. | 等等,你们彼此认识? – 不,不认识 |
[08:04] | Right. I just… | 对,我只是… |
[08:06] | I love when people come back from the dead. You know? | 我很爱看到有人死而复生 |
[08:09] | Juices my zombie fetish. | 满足我对僵尸的狂热 编剧:温蒂梅利寇,贝丝舒瓦兹 |
[08:11] | – Hmm. – Oh. | |
[08:13] | – Uh, Roy. – Sara. | – 罗伊 – 莎拉 |
[08:14] | Come on. | 来吧 导演:尼克柯帕斯 |
[08:17] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:24] | Laurel, it’s Ollie. | 萝蕾尔,我是奥利 |
[08:25] | (奥利佛来电) | |
[08:26] | I hope you’re coming to the party. I heard that you maybe were a little mad at Sara, and I… | 我希望你会来派对,我听说 你可能有一点生莎拉的气,我… |
[08:31] | She’s your sister and… | 她是你的妹妹,而且… |
[08:33] | I mean, you only get one. | 你只有一个妹妹 |
[08:36] | Yeah… Bye. | 对…拜 |
[08:38] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[08:40] | Laurel is not coming. | 萝蕾尔不来了 |
[08:41] | Maybe she just needs time. | 也许她只是需要时间 |
[08:44] | Yeah. Yeah, I needed time too. | 是啊,我也是需要时间 |
[08:48] | When you got back, I… | 你回来的时候,我… |
[08:51] | Well, I was pretty harsh on you. | 我当时对你相当苛刻 |
[08:52] | – Mr. Lance, you don’t have to… – Oh, I do. | – 兰斯先生,你不必… – 哦,要的 |
[08:58] | When you and Sara went on your dad’s boat, you were just a kid, both of you were. | 当你和莎拉上了你爸的船 你们只是孩子,两个都是 |
[09:02] | And whether she came back or… | 无论她有没有回来… |
[09:06] | I was out of line. | 我以前太过份了 |
[09:11] | You’re not a killer, Oliver. | 你不是杀人凶手,奥利佛 |
[09:24] | – Yeah. – Come on. | – 嗯 – 来吧 |
[09:25] | There is something | |
[09:28] | I’m so happy for you, Dinah. | 我好为你高兴,黛安 |
[09:31] | Those five years that Oliver was gone was like a piece of me was missing. | 奥利佛消失的那五年 我就像缺了一部份的自己 |
[09:36] | I know just what you mean. | 我完全懂你的意思 |
[09:39] | – Oh, excuse me. – Of course. | – 哦,失陪一下 – 好的 |
[09:44] | I didn’t think you’d be here. | 我没想到你会在这 |
[09:47] | This is my house. | 这是我的房子 |
[09:49] | And if you don’t wanna pretend to be mother and son… | 如果你不想假装母子情深… |
[09:52] | then don’t throw parties in my home. | …那就别在我家办派对… |
[09:56] | Mom, is everything okay with you and Ollie? | 妈,你跟奥利之间没事吧? |
[10:00] | Yes, of course. | 当然没事 |
[10:01] | Can you say things Just to offer me some release? | |
[10:07] | – Hey. – Hi. | – 嘿 – 嗨 |
[10:11] | You know, I still can’t quite believe it. | 我还是不太敢相信 |
[10:16] | I never really thought Sara would come back to us, Quentin. No one ever gets the best of me | 我从未真正想过莎拉会 回到我们身边,昆汀 |
[10:25] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊,我知道 |
[10:29] | It’s, uh… Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[10:32] | Lance. | 兰斯 |
[10:35] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上过去 |
[10:39] | It’s work. | 工作 |
[10:40] | There was a homicide in the Glades, and I’ve… | 贫民区发生一起凶杀案,我… |
[10:43] | – I’ve gotta go. – Mm-hm. | 我得走了 |
[10:48] | Can you say things Just to offer me…? | |
[10:56] | I’m on my way. How’d you know why I was calling? | – 我马上过去 – 你怎么知道我打来的原因? |
[10:58] | Because Detective Lance just got the same call. | 因为兰斯警探刚刚接到同样的电话 |
[11:07] | You guys just show up to every crime scene now? | 你们现在每个犯罪现场 都要来露脸吗? |
[11:09] | We saw you leave. | 我们看到你离开 |
[11:13] | CSU just pulled this out of a skel I know named Eddie Walczak. | 犯罪监识组刚从死者身上拔出这个 我认识死者,他叫艾迪华扎克 |
[11:16] | I’ve never seen a knife like this. | 我从来没看过这种刀子 |
[11:18] | It’s not a knife. It’s a minute hand. | 这不是刀子,这是分针 |
[11:21] | Like from a clock. | 时钟上的分针 |
[11:24] | I popped Walczak for B and E a few years back. | 几年前华托克因非法入侵 被我开过一枪 |
[11:27] | This morning, he and an accomplice were involved in a robbery-homicide. | 今天早上,他和一名共犯 涉入一起抢劫杀人案 |
[11:30] | – What’d they steal? – Some high-tech gizmo. | – 他们偷了什么? – 某个高科技玩意 |
[11:33] | Kord rep called it a, um, skeleton key. | 寇德的代表称它为万能钥匙 |
[11:37] | – What? Know what it is? – It was intended as a military tool… | – 什么?知道那是什么吗? – 它的目的是作为军事工具 |
[11:40] | to aid in code-breaking on foreign intelligence targets. | 用来协助破解外国情报目标的密码 |
[11:43] | Felicity Smoak works at Queen Consolidated. | 菲莉西蒂史默克在昆恩集团工作 |
[11:45] | She said they were working on something similar. | 她说他们原本在研发类似的东西 |
[11:48] | Oliver Queen shut it down once he realized what it could be used for. | 奥利佛昆恩一知道它能用来做什么 便立刻终结计划 |
[11:51] | – What? – It could be modified to open a bank vault. | – 做什么? – 它能被改成用来打开银行金库 |
[11:55] | Any bank vault. | 任何银行金库 |
[11:57] | Walczak’s small-time on a good day. I doubt he’d even know how to use this thing… | 华扎克充其量是三流角色 我不太相信他会知道怎么用这玩意 |
[12:01] | let alone break into Kord and steal it on his own. | 更不用说靠自己闯入寇德企业 把它偷出来 |
[12:03] | Walczak was just the muscle. | 华托克只是打手 |
[12:06] | We need to find the brain. | 我们必须找出首脑 |
[12:23] | Plant your feet. | 双脚站稳 |
[12:28] | Strong foundation equals stronger punch. | 马步要稳出拳才有力 |
[12:35] | Nice. If this is for self-defense, I’d recommend Wing Chun. | 不错,如果你是为了防身 我建议练咏春拳 |
[12:38] | It uses your opponent’s strength against him, so it’s ideal for smaller people… like us. | 它用对手的力量来对付他 对个子较小的人很理想,例如我们 |
[12:44] | You seem like you can take care of yourself just fine. | 你看起来能把自己照顾得很好 |
[12:48] | – You okay? – Where are we with the skeleton key? | – 你还好吗? – 万能钥匙的案子查到哪了? |
[12:54] | And what are you wearing? | 还有你穿这是什么? |
[12:56] | I just thought I’d… | 我只是想说我… |
[12:59] | I’m cross-referencing Walczak’s associates with decryption experts on the NSA watch list. | 我正在交叉比对华扎克的同伙 和国安局观察名单上的解密专家 |
[13:03] | – It’s taking some time. – Which we don’t have. | – 得花点时间 – 我们没时间了 |
[13:06] | The key is not just a code-breaker. In the wrong hands, it’s a weapon. | 这把钥匙不只是密码破解器 落入坏人手里,它是武器 |
[13:09] | Whoever killed Walczak, in addition to finding creepy uses for clock parts… | 杀害华托克的人 除了帮钟表零件找到可怕用途 |
[13:13] | is very good at covering his tracks. | 他也非常擅长掩盖踪迹 |
[13:15] | Lucky for us, uncovering tracks is what you’re very good at. | 我们很幸运,发现踪迹 正是你的专长 |
[13:19] | Right. | 对 |
[13:37] | Of course. | 果然 |
[13:47] | He’s barely alive. Do you have medical supplies in the fuselage? | 他奄奄一息 你们在机舱里有医疗用品吗? |
[13:51] | – We have some, but… – Just go. I’ll be fine. | – 我们有一些,不过… – 去拿吧,我不会有事 |
[14:00] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[14:02] | I’m really starting to regret giving you a key. | 我真的开始后悔给你钥匙 |
[14:06] | – I’m sorry I bailed on the party. – I figured you wouldn’t make an appearance. | – 抱歉我没有去参加派对 – 我早料到你不想去露脸 |
[14:10] | Finally, someone understands. | 终于有人能够理解 |
[14:13] | Well, I wouldn’t go that far. | 我还不至于那么说 |
[14:15] | But I understand how Sara keeping it a secret that she was still alive could hurt. | 但我懂莎拉对自己还活着的事保密 是如何伤感情 |
[14:19] | Because it hurt me too. | 因为我也很受伤 |
[14:22] | – I sense a “but” coming in my future. – But… Yes. | – 我感觉到接下来有个“但是” – 但是…没错 |
[14:25] | But I need you to move past it. | 但是我需要你忘怀 |
[14:28] | Laurel. | 萝蕾尔 |
[14:30] | A family dinner. It’s a chance to reconcile. | 来个家庭聚餐,这是和好的机会 |
[14:35] | I don’t wanna reconcile with Sara. | 我不想要跟莎拉和好 |
[14:37] | I’m not talking about you and Sara. I’m talking about… | 我不是在说你和莎拉 我说的是… |
[14:41] | me and your mom. | …我和你妈 |
[14:44] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[14:45] | I don’t know how to describe it. It was like there was, um, signals… | 我不知道怎么描述 仿佛我们之间有征兆… |
[14:51] | and feelings. | …还有感觉 |
[14:53] | And I’m not exactly sure what’s going on, but I figured if we’re all together as a family… | 我不完全确定是怎么回事 但我想如果我们全家团聚 |
[14:57] | maybe it’ll remind her of how happy we were. | 也许那样会让她想起 我们以前有多快乐 |
[15:00] | You know? I mean, I don’t know, maybe… | 你懂吗?我不知道,也许… |
[15:04] | – Is this stupid? – No, it… | – 这样很蠢吗? – 不会… |
[15:09] | Ahem. Go for Delta-Charlie 52. | DC52,请说 |
[15:11] | 415 in progress. Widmeer Bank. Lieutenant requesting all units. | 维德米尔银行发生骚动 小队长要求所有单位 |
[15:14] | Delta-Charlie 52 responding. | DC52回应 |
[15:17] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[15:21] | Tonight. | 今晚 |
[15:23] | Eight-thirty. | 八点半 |
[15:25] | – Tell everyone to be here. – What? | – 叫大家来这里 – 什么? |
[15:27] | Well, your place is too small and… | 你家太小了,而且… |
[15:30] | No offense, it’s kind of a mess, so… | 无意冒犯,有一点乱,所以… |
[15:33] | – Oh, sweetheart. – Okay. | – 哦,亲爱的 – 好啦 |
[15:35] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[15:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:42] | – Device is hot. – Three-point-two seconds. | – 装置就绪 – 三点二秒 |
[15:48] | Extract as much money as you can in 90 seconds. | 在九十秒内尽可能拿钱 |
[15:58] | Stop. Get out of there. | 停,离开那里 |
[15:59] | – We still got 20 seconds. – No, you don’t. | – 我们还有二十秒 – 不,你们没有 |
[16:03] | Go. | 走 |
[16:09] | – They’re already gone. – I have an idea where. | – 他们已经走了 – 我想我知道在哪里 |
[16:11] | Skeleton key operates on an OFDM wireless signal. | 万能钥匙是靠 正交分频多工无线信号操作的 |
[16:13] | I’m picking up a signal next to the bank. But you won’t be heading there. | – 我在从银行旁边接收到信号 – 不过你们不会过去的 |
[16:18] | – What was that? – He’s hacked our transmission. | – 那是什么? – 他骇入我们的通讯 |
[16:23] | My associates may be headed to the alley, but the 940 bus from Crescent Circle… | 我的同伙可能正往巷子前进 不过新月圈的910公车… |
[16:28] | is about to collide with the Starling freight express. | …即将与史特林货运列车相投 |
[16:35] | He’s right, 910 is headed for the track at Amherst. | 他说得对,910正开往 安默斯特街的铁轨 |
[16:38] | By my calculations, you can’t be in two places at once. | 根据我的计算 你无法同时出现在两个地方 |
[16:41] | He doesn’t know there’s two of us. | 他不知道我们有两个人 |
[16:43] | (910新月圈) | |
[16:52] | Come on! Come on! | 快点!快点! |
[17:05] | He’s in the Transit Department network. | (拒绝存取) |
[17:06] | He’s hacked the signaling system. | 他在交通部的网路里 他骇入信号系统 |
[17:09] | I can’t get the crossing barriers down. | 我没办法把栅栏放下来 |
[17:12] | Those buses have radios. Can you break in, wave them off? | 那些公车有无线电 你能入侵,警告他们吗? |
[17:14] | No, he’s keeping me out. | 不行,他把我挡在外面 |
[17:51] | (时钟王二度犯案) | |
[17:52] | According to the S.C.P.D… – it’s not real till they come up with a nickname. | – 根据史特林市警方… – 在媒体取绰号前仿佛不像真的 |
[17:56] | How can I run a bar with no bartenders? | 我没有酒保要怎么经营酒吧 |
[17:58] | For that matter, how can you quit without giving me notice? | 况且你怎么可以不说一声就辞职? |
[18:01] | One hour before opening is not notice, Mandy. | 开张前一小时不算通知,曼蒂 |
[18:07] | Can I talk to you for a second? | 我可以跟你说句话吗? |
[18:10] | I’m gonna go use the little blonds’ room. | 我上一下洗手间 |
[18:16] | – Everything okay? – You tell me. | – 一切都还好吗? – 你来告诉我 |
[18:19] | Other than the party, I haven’t seen you all week. | 除了昨晚的派对 我整周都没见到你 |
[18:22] | Uh, I’ve been busy. | 我最近很忙 |
[18:23] | Being a CEO doesn’t leave me a lot of free time. | 身为执行长,我没有太多空闲时间 |
[18:26] | It looks to me a whole lot like you’re avoiding Mom. | 在我看来你好像在躲着妈 |
[18:29] | I’m not avoiding Mom. | 我没有躲着妈 |
[18:31] | Lucky your life does not revolve around lying. | 幸好你的生活不是烧着谎言打转 |
[18:33] | Thea, everything’s fine. | 蒂雅,一切都很好 |
[18:37] | It’s secrets that pushed this family apart in the first place. | 一开始就是谎言害这个家分崩离析 |
[18:40] | Speedy, Speedy, really. | 快腿,快腿,是真的 |
[18:43] | Everything’s fine. | 一切都很好 |
[18:55] | – What do we know? – He hacked into our frequency. | – 我们知道些什么? – 他骇入我们的频率 |
[18:57] | Somehow gained remote access. But I upgraded our firewall. | 不知怎么的取得远端存取 不过我升级了我们的防火墙 |
[19:01] | Now he won’t be able to tap into our comms even if he had a bazooka. | 现在就算他有火箭炮 他也无法进入我们的通讯 |
[19:04] | – You know, computer science-wise. – Good. | – 电脑科学方面的火箭炮 – 很好 |
[19:08] | I have something that might help us track him down. | 我有东西或许能帮我们追踪到他 |
[19:10] | – I can run that to the lab. – I spent a year on the freighter… | – 我可以拿去实验室化验 – 我在那艘货轮待了一年 |
[19:14] | studying genetic blood anomalies. I know my way around a microscope. | 研究遗传性血液疾病 我知道怎么用显微镜 |
[19:19] | There’s some significant cell damage, and the platelet count is extremely low. | 有些显着的细胞损伤 而且血小板数极低 |
[19:24] | Felicity, can I use your computer? | 菲莉西蒂,我能用你的电脑吗? |
[19:29] | MacGregor’s syndrome. | 麦奎格症候群 |
[19:31] | It’s a genetic defect that creates fluid buildup in the lungs… | 是一种遗传缺陷,会导致肺部积水 |
[19:34] | which leads to oxygen deprivation and multisystem organ failure. | 进而引起缺氧和多重器官衰竭 |
[19:38] | It’s terminal. | 是末期的 |
[19:39] | Syndrome gives us a way to ID him. People with MacGregor’s are extremely rare. | 症候群让我们有方法查出他是谁 麦奎格症候群息者极为罕见 |
[19:43] | People with MacGregor’s and a degree in computer science are more rare. | 有电脑科学学位的麦奎格症候群息者 更加罕见 |
[19:47] | William Tockman. | 威康托克曼 |
[19:48] | Former encryption engineer at… Wait for it…. Kord Enterprises. | 前加密工程师,层任职于…听好了 寇德金业 |
[19:52] | What’s the point? He’ll be dead before he spends all the money. | 这有何意义? 在他能花那些钱之前,他早就死了 |
[19:57] | He’s not stealing it for himself. | 他不是为自己偷的 |
[19:59] | He’s using it for his family. His sister, specifically. | 他是为了他的家人 确切来说是他的妹妹 |
[20:01] | She’s got cystic fibrosis and needs a lung transplant. | 她有囊肿纤化症,需要肺脏移植 |
[20:04] | Give me an address, please. | 请给我地址 |
[20:06] | 52 Nelson Way. | 尼尔森路52号 |
[20:18] | This area doesn’t look very residential. | 这一区看起来不太适合居住 |
[20:22] | There. That’s Tockman’s ride. | 那里,那是托克曼的车 |
[20:50] | – Tockman’s not here. Just some device. – I’m on it. Whatever’s in the truck… | – 托克曼不在这里,只有某种装置 – 我在查了,卡车里的装置… |
[20:54] | is transmitting the OFDM signal Tockman used at the bank. | …正在传送托克曼在银行使用的 正交分频多工信号 |
[20:57] | – Can you trace it? – As we speak. | – 你可以追踪吗? – 已经在弄了 |
[20:59] | It’s leading… | 它连接到… |
[21:01] | (警告 区域网路已存取) | |
[21:02] | back to our network. | …我们的网路 |
[21:05] | Tockman’s piggybacking off my hack. It’s a trap. | 托克曼在盗用我的入侵途径 这是陷阱 |
[21:08] | – He’s trying to break into our network. – I’m not trying. | – 他尝试入侵我们的网路 – 我不是在尝试 |
[21:12] | I am. | 我正在入侵 |
[21:16] | Where are you? | 你在哪里? |
[21:19] | Are you home? | 你在家吗? |
[21:23] | Are you safe? Somewhere you think you’re safe? | 你安全吗? 在自以为很安全的地方吗? |
[21:26] | Somewhere without windows for anyone to creep through? | 没有窗户能让人偷爬进去的地方? |
[21:30] | Underground, perhaps? | 也许是地底下? |
[21:33] | You think no one can get to you? | 你以为没有人能找到你吗? |
[21:37] | You think no one can touch you in the safety of your hidey hole? | 你以为在你那安全的藏身处 就没能动得了你吗? |
[21:42] | Felicity. | 菲莉西蒂 |
[21:44] | But I can. | 但是我可以 |
[21:59] | How bad? | 多严重? |
[22:01] | Tockman used the skeleton key to penetrate our firewall… | 托克曼用万能钥匙 穿过我们的防火墙 |
[22:05] | and recode our security. | 重新缟码我们的安全系统 |
[22:06] | Basically he told our system to commit suicide. | 基本上他叫我们的系统自杀 |
[22:09] | And it did. | 而它真的做了 |
[22:10] | Bravo, Clock King. | 好极了,时钟王 |
[22:12] | Sara stopped Tockman’s men before they could get away with the cash. | 在他们可以带着钱逃走之前 莎拉阻止了托克曼的人 |
[22:16] | So Tockman is gonna be looking for another score. | 所以托克曼会想要再干一票 |
[22:21] | Maybe we should give him one. | 也许我们应该给他机会 |
[22:24] | Call Walter and have him liquidate 500,000 shares of QC stock. | 打给华特,请他清偿 五十万股的昆恩集团股票 |
[22:28] | Put it in cash in my vault at Starling National. | 以现金放在我在 史特林国家银行的金库 |
[22:31] | And ask him to do it tonight. | 叫他今晚就办 |
[22:34] | If Tockman wants to make another score… | 假如托克曼想再干一票… |
[22:36] | Who better to rob than a suddenly cash-flush Oliver Queen. | 谁比突然有大把现金的奥利佛昆恩 更值得去抢呢 |
[22:39] | – And what if he doesn’t take the bait? – It’s a good point. | – 万一他不上钩怎么办? – 有道理 |
[22:42] | – Make it 800,000 shares. – Okay. | – 改成八十万股 – 好了 |
[22:45] | – What can I do? – Go to your dinner. | – 我能做什么? – 去参加你的聚餐 |
[22:47] | Family’s probably waiting for you. | 家人大概在等你了 |
[22:49] | Right. | 对 |
[22:51] | Dinner at Laurel’s. | 在萝蕾尔家吃晚餐 |
[22:54] | This is more important. | 这件事比较重要 |
[22:55] | Can’t do anything here, Sara. | 在这里什么也做不了,莎拉 |
[22:59] | Your family’s important too. | 你的家人也很重要 |
[23:01] | – Yeah. – Hey. | – 是啊 – 嘿 |
[23:04] | – You should go. – Will you go with me? | – 你应该过去 – 你愿意跟我去吗? |
[23:08] | What? | 什么? |
[23:10] | I know I wanted us all to get together for a while now. | 我知道我想要我们团圆 已经好一阵子了 |
[23:12] | It’s just now that it’s actually here, I’m nervous. | 只是现在真的团聚了 我很紧张 |
[23:15] | I mean, last time I saw Laurel, it didn’t go very well… | 上一次我见到萝蕾尔 闹得有点不愉快… |
[23:21] | and it’d be helpful to not have to go alone. | 不必自己一个人去会有些帮助 |
[23:23] | I should probably stay here. | 我或许应该留在这里 |
[23:25] | What is it exactly you think you can do here to help? | 你想你能在这里帮上什么忙呢? |
[23:31] | – Hmm? – Call if you need us. Yep. | – 需要我们的的话记得打电话 – 好 |
[23:38] | – You know, it’s not your fault, Felicity. – Really? | – 这不是你的错,菲莉西蒂 – 真的吗? |
[23:40] | Which one of the rest of you put up the security safeguards? | 是你们当中的哪个人 架设保全警卫的? |
[23:44] | Maybe if it had been Sara, we wouldn’t be in this mess. | 如果是莎拉架设的 或许我们就不会落得这步田地 |
[23:49] | We haven’t talked about this. It must be difficult seeing them together. | 我们还没谈过这件事 看到他们在一起很难受 |
[23:53] | This isn’t about them being together. | 这跟他们在一起无关 |
[23:55] | This is about me, okay? | 是我的问题,好吗? |
[23:57] | Sara can analyze blood, she can kick ass, she can do anything. | 莎拉会分析血液,她会痛扁坏蛋 她无所不能 |
[24:03] | And the one thing I’m supposed to be good at, I’m failing at miserably. | 而我应该要擅长的一件事 我却搞得一塌糊涂 |
[24:08] | I mean, why do you even need me now that you have her? | 既然你们有了她 你们又怎么会需要我呢? |
[24:10] | Because you’re irreplaceable, Felicity. | 因为你无可取代,菲莉西蒂 |
[24:20] | I have a lot of work to do. | 我有很多事要做 |
[24:34] | Laurel, Sara’s here. | 萝蕾尔,莎拉来了 |
[24:44] | Oh. Heh. | |
[24:46] | – Hey, Mom. – Hi. | – 嘿,妈 – 嗨 |
[24:49] | Oliver, uh, thank you. These are lovely. | 奥利佛,谢谢,花很漂亮 |
[24:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:55] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[24:58] | – I don’t remember your last name being Lance. – Well, yeah… | – 我不记得你姓兰斯啊 – 这个嘛… |
[25:01] | I certainly didn’t wanna crash your family dinner. | …我当然不想不请自来 参加你们家庭聚餐 |
[25:04] | But Sara and I ran into each other, and she mentioned it. | 不过我和莎拉巧过,她向我提起 |
[25:06] | And I told him how Dad is making his famous chicken cacciatore. | 我告诉他,爸要煮他著名的 义式猎人炖鸡 |
[25:10] | – Actually… Excuse me. – Oh! | 事实上,不好意思 |
[25:12] | We’re, uh… We’re… Oliver? | 我们…我们…奥利佛? |
[25:15] | Hey, Mr. Lance. | 你好,兰斯先生 |
[25:18] | Yeah, uh, we’re having pizza. I’m sorry, I had a little incident in the kitchen. | 对,我们要吃披萨 抱歉,我在厨房出了个小状况 |
[25:23] | I guess that’s what happens when you haven’t used an oven in six years. Ha, ha. | 我精当你六年没用过烤箱 就是会磨生这种事 |
[25:26] | Wanna grab a slice? | 想来一片吗? |
[25:29] | Yeah, well, that was kitchen towel cacciatore. | 对,那是厨房餐巾炖鸡 |
[25:31] | – Cacciatore towel, yeah. – Ha, ha. | 义式炖餐巾,对 |
[25:33] | Are you still teaching, Mrs. Lance? | 你还在教书吗,兰斯太太? |
[25:35] | Yes, I am. Greek and medieval history at Central City University. | 是的,在中央市大学教 希腊与中世纪历史 |
[25:40] | – Wow. – You could probably give them notice. | 你或许可以递辞呈了 |
[25:43] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要那么做? |
[25:44] | Well, I mean, you’re gonna come back to Starling, right? | 我的意思是,你会回到史特林市吧? |
[25:47] | No, I’m not moving back to Starling, Quentin. | 不,我没有要搬回史特林市,昆汀 |
[25:50] | Well, Sara’s back. | 莎拉回来了呀 |
[25:52] | I have a new life in Central City, and I have a wonderful job. | 我在中央市有新生活 我有一份很棒的工作 |
[25:57] | Well, there’s jobs here. | 这里也有工作 |
[26:02] | More than a job, um… | 不单只是工作… |
[26:06] | I have someone. | …我有对象了 |
[26:12] | Oh. Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[26:14] | You know, it’s great, Mom. | 这样很棒,妈 |
[26:17] | You deserve to be happy. | 你应该得到幸福 |
[26:19] | – Everybody does. – Yep. | – 大家都一样 – 是啊 |
[26:29] | You’ve gotta be kidding me. | 你们一定是在开玩笑吧 |
[26:33] | What? | 什么? |
[26:34] | You’ve been back like, what, a week? | 你才回来多久,一个星期? |
[26:40] | And you’re not even denying it. | 你甚至不加以否认 |
[26:43] | It’s… It’s complicated. | 这…这很复杂 |
[26:46] | Of course it is. It’s you. | 你的事当然后杂 |
[26:49] | – Laurel, please. – Dad, you are no better than they are. | – 萝蕾尔,拜托 – 爸,你没比他们好到哪去 |
[26:51] | Did you think Mom would just wait around for you for six years to bake her chicken? | 你以为妈会等了你六年 等你回来做炖鸡给她吃吗? |
[26:55] | – Laurel, enough. – And sweep her back off her feet? | – 萝蕾尔,够了 – 然后重新爱上你吗? |
[26:58] | – Enough, okay? – You know what? It is enough. | – 够了,好吗? – 我的确是受够了 |
[27:00] | You let yourselves out when you’re done. | 等你们吃完了自行离开 |
[27:11] | – My wallet. – Okay. | – 我的皮夹 – 好 |
[27:23] | She’s my daughter. | 她是我女儿 |
[27:25] | She’s 12. | 她十二岁 |
[27:28] | I need to talk to her. | 我必须跟她说话 |
[27:30] | Your radio is broken. | 你的无线电坏了 |
[27:37] | Her mother died just after she got out of diapers. | 她刚脱离尿布没多久 她妈妈就去世了 |
[27:40] | Cancer. | 癌症 |
[27:42] | And without me, she’s not gonna have anybody to look after her. | 我死了,就没有人照顾她了 |
[27:53] | I know I don’t know you, and I know you don’t know me. | 我知道我不认识你 我知道你不认识我 |
[28:02] | Please, make sure my daughter’s okay. | 拜托,确保我女儿没事 |
[28:04] | Please. | 拜托 |
[28:16] | – Hey. – You are unbelievable. | – 嘿 – 你真是难以置信 |
[28:18] | You lecture me on how I need to repair my relationship with Sara… | 你对我说教 说我必须跟莎拉重修旧好 |
[28:22] | when you’re the one who messed it up in the first place by screwing her. | 然而一开始就是因为你搞上她 才破坏我们的关系 |
[28:26] | And now you’re doing it again. | 现在你又犯了 |
[28:28] | – You’re right, this is all my fault. – Yeah, yeah, yes, it is. | – 你说得对 – 没错 这全是我的错 是你不对 |
[28:33] | And is you losing your job… | 而你丢了工作… |
[28:36] | doing drugs and being a drunk, is that my fault? | …嗑药又酗酒,那也是我的错吗? |
[28:39] | Is that your family’s fault? Or are you gonna blame Tommy for dying? | 是你家人的错吗? 还是你要怪汤米死去? |
[28:43] | Screw you, Oliver. | 去你的,奥利佛 |
[28:44] | I have stood by you through everything. The DUI, losing your job. | 我陪伴你经历每件事 酒驾、失业 |
[28:49] | I was concerned about your well-being when you tried to get my mother the death penalty. | 你想让我妈妈被判死刑的时候 我关心你好不好 |
[28:53] | Yeah, and you’ve been a real stand-up kind of guy. | 对,你可真是正直的大好人 |
[28:56] | Do you think you’re the only one that is having a hard time? | 你以为日子不好过的 只有你一个人吗? |
[28:59] | Do you think you’re the only one with family issues? | 你以为只有你有家庭问题吗? |
[29:02] | You have no idea what is going on with my family right now. | 你根本不知道 我家人现在是怎么回事 |
[29:09] | But I am still standing here. | 但是我依然站在这里 |
[29:13] | And you are still blaming everybody but yourself. | 而你还在责怪每一个人 除了你自己 |
[29:18] | Are you done? | 你说完了? |
[29:24] | Yeah. | 对 |
[29:28] | Yeah, I’m done. | 对,我说完了 |
[29:31] | I’m done taking the blame. | 我不想再被怪罪了 |
[29:35] | And I’m done caring. | 我也不想再关心了 |
[29:40] | Why don’t you go have a drink? | 你何不去喝一杯? |
[29:44] | Get wasted. Go… | 喝个烂醉,到… |
[29:47] | Go to Verdant. | 到苍翠去 |
[29:50] | I’ll pay for it. | 我出钱 |
[29:57] | I have loved you for half my life. | 我爱了你大半辈子了 |
[30:04] | But I’m done running after you. | 但是我不想再追着你跑了 |
[30:23] | – Have you seen Felicity? – No. | – 你有见到菲莉西蒂吗? – 没有 |
[30:24] | – Wait, why? – I went to Big Belly to get some takeout. | – 等等,怎么了? – 我去大肚量汉堡买外带 |
[30:27] | When I came back, she was gone. I haven’t seen her for hours. | 等到我回来,她就不见了 我已经好几个小时没看到她 |
[30:35] | – Hey. – Tockman took the bait. | – 嘿 – 托克曼上钩了 |
[30:36] | The money you had Walter deposit. | 你请华特存的那笔钱 |
[30:38] | – I’m reading his signal at Starling National. – Wait. | – 我在史特林国家银行读到他的信号 – 等等 |
[30:42] | – How do you know that? – Because I’m here. | – 你怎么知道的? – 因为我人在这里 |
[30:45] | What? | 什么? |
[30:58] | (保险箱服务) | |
[31:10] | – What are you doing here? – Tracking Tockman. | – 你在这里做什么? – 追踪托克曼 |
[31:12] | He fried our computer, so I’m using the bank’s to trace the skeleton key. | 他烧了我们的电脑 所以我在用银行电脑追踪万能钥匙 |
[31:16] | – And the jacket? – I was cold. | – 那这件夹克是? – 我会冷 |
[31:19] | – Mm. – Diggle, get her out of here. | 狄戈,带她离开这里 |
[31:24] | Tockman disabled the bank’s security system. I re-abled it. | 托克曼解除了银行的保全系统 我重新启动了 |
[31:30] | They’re blocking our way out. | 他们在挡住我们的出路 |
[31:32] | I’ll deal with them. | 我来应付他们 |
[31:37] | – Tockman’s signal is strong. He’s here, close. – Find him. | – 托克曼的信号强烈,他在这,很近 – 找出他 |
[31:40] | No need. | 没有必要 |
[31:41] | I’ll tell you exactly where I am. | 会告诉你们我究竟在哪里 |
[31:44] | I’m everywhere. | 我无所不在 |
[31:45] | At the moment, I’m particularly focused on the sublevel. | 目前我特别专注在地下层 |
[31:49] | The gas mains, specifically. | 明确地说是煤气总管 |
[31:54] | Oh, my God, he shut down the gas main release. | 天哪,他关闭了煤气总管的排放 |
[31:57] | – Why’s that bad? – Buildup could cause an explosion. | – 这为什么是坏事? – 煤气累积可能会导致爆炸 |
[31:59] | – It will. It’ll blow up three square blocks. – No, it won’t. | – 一定会,会炸毁三个街区 – 不,不会的 |
[32:32] | Wait. Tockman overplayed his hand. The gas main’s in the city’s network. | 等等,托克曼聪明反被聪明误 煤气总管在市内网路里 |
[32:36] | – That’s where I live. – Am I supposed to understand that? | – 那里是我的地盘 – 我应该要听懂刚才的话吗? |
[32:39] | Um… In trying to blow us up, he gave me a way to track him down. | 他试图把我们炸了 反而给了我追踪他的方法 |
[32:44] | That I understood. | 这我就懂 |
[33:10] | What’s happening? | 发生什么事了? |
[33:22] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[33:28] | You don’t even know why I’m doing this. | 你们根本不知道我为什么这么做 |
[33:32] | The money’s not for me. | 钱不是给我的 |
[33:35] | – I’m doing this all for her. – Doesn’t make it right. | – 我这么做全是为了她 – 不代表这么做就是对的 |
[33:38] | – Tempus fugit. – “Time flies.” | – (拉丁语)时光飞逝 – “时光飞逝” |
[33:47] | – What the hell was that? – His cell phone. | – 刚才到底是什么? – 他的手机 |
[33:50] | I uploaded the same virus he used on my gear in the foundry. | 我上传了他对我在铸造厂的设备 所用的同一个病毒 |
[33:56] | – I didn’t just kill him, did I? – Just knocked him out. | – 我没有杀了他吧? – 只是击昏他 |
[34:04] | – We did it. – You did it. | – 我们办到了 – 你办到了 |
[34:14] | Are you sure you don’t wanna go to the hospital? | 你确定你不想到医院吗? |
[34:18] | Mm-mm. You guys never go to the hospital. | 你们从来不去医院的 |
[34:21] | Besides, Dig gave me some of those aspirins. | 况且,小狄给了我一些阿斯匹灵 |
[34:25] | Are you spinning? | 你们在旋转吗? |
[34:27] | – Aspirin? – Oxycodone. | – 阿斯匹灵? – 奥斯康定 |
[34:30] | I wouldn’t be here if you hadn’t been so brave. | 如果不是你那么勇敢 我早就不在这里了 |
[34:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:35] | It was nothing. | 没什么啦 |
[34:37] | I’ve always wanted to say I’ve taken a bullet for someone, and now I can. | 我一直想说我替人挡过子弹 现在我可以了 |
[34:41] | So really I should be thanking you. | 所以其实我应该感谢你 |
[34:45] | – All done. – Mm. | 都弄好了 |
[34:47] | Not bad, but you’re still gonna have a scar. | 不严重,不过你还是会留疤 |
[34:50] | My own scar. Yay. | 我自己的伤疤,耶 |
[34:58] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗? |
[35:01] | Diggle had mentioned that maybe you were feeling a little left out. | 狄戈提到你可能觉得 有一点受到冷落 |
[35:05] | What? | 什么? |
[35:07] | No. | 没有 |
[35:11] | I was just used to being your girl. | 我只是习惯当你的女孩 |
[35:16] | I mean, not your “girl” girl. Heh. | 不是你的那种“女孩” |
[35:20] | Your girl. | 是你的女孩 |
[35:23] | I know it sounds like the same word, but it means something different in my head. | 我知道听起来是同一个字 不过在我脑袋里意思不一样 |
[35:29] | – Mm. – Hey, you will always be my girl, Felicity. | 嘿,你永远都是我的女孩,菲莉西蒂 |
[35:42] | Can I have another one of those aspirins, please? | 我能再吃一颗 那种阿斯匹灵吗,拜托? |
[35:47] | (苍翠) | |
[35:51] | – Hi. – Try this. | – 嗨 – 喝喝看 |
[36:01] | Good, huh? | 好喝吧? |
[36:03] | – It’s really good. – Mm. | 非常好喝 |
[36:06] | And what are you doing back here mixing drinks? | 你怎么又回到这里调酒? |
[36:11] | Thea hired me. | 蒂雅雇用我 |
[36:13] | I am the new bartender. | 我是新的酒保 |
[36:16] | Uh-huh. | |
[36:18] | I bartended in college, and, uh, well, it’s kind of hard to get a job… | 我大学时期当过酒保 而且当“国际刺客”… |
[36:21] | when “international assassin” is the highlight of your résumé. | …是履历表上的亮点时 有一点难找工作 |
[36:26] | – You’re gonna do great. – Heh. | 你会很出色的 |
[36:32] | (蒂雅,快回家,紧急) | |
[36:34] | – I have to go home. – ls everything okay? | – 我必须回家一趟 – 一切都还好吗? |
[36:36] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[36:49] | You can go. | 你可以离开 |
[36:52] | I’m not here to kill her or anything. | 我不是来杀她或干嘛的 |
[37:05] | I remember you used to bartend at that skeevy bar… | 我记得你以前 在那家肮脏的酒吧当酒保 |
[37:09] | with the peanut shells all over the floor. | 那里地上全是花生壳 |
[37:15] | The Bolivian. | 玻利维亚人酒吧 |
[37:17] | Right. | 对 |
[37:20] | I’m not here for a drink or anything. | 我不是来喝酒什么的 |
[37:24] | Then why are you here? | 那么你来做什么? |
[37:27] | Because I realized that… | 因为我理解到… |
[37:31] | That I went on that boat with you too. | 我也跟着你上了那艘船 |
[37:35] | And… | 然后 |
[37:37] | I’ve been slowly drowning for all of these years. | …这些年来我慢慢地被淹没 |
[37:45] | And after every… | 每当经历了… |
[37:49] | heartbreak or… | …心痛或是… |
[37:51] | setback or loss… | …挫折,或是失去… |
[37:55] | I sank deeper into the dark water. | …我往更深的黑水中沉下去 |
[38:00] | And so when I saw you… | 所以当我看到你… |
[38:04] | so beautiful and so alive… | …这么美丽又这么有活力… |
[38:09] | I realized that I’m not those things. | …我才意识到这些我都没有 |
[38:13] | Not anymore. | 再也不是了 |
[38:19] | So please… | 所以拜托… |
[38:24] | please don’t hate me, Sara. | …求求你,不要恨我,莎拉 |
[38:28] | Please. | 求求你 |
[38:39] | God, I missed you. | 天哪,我好想你 |
[38:53] | Didn’t think anything could make you cry. | 还以为没有什么事能害你哭泣 |
[38:56] | Guess I’m not as tough as you thought. | 我猜我没有你想得那么强悍 |
[39:05] | So why the running mascara? | 那么,为什么把睫毛膏哭花了呢? |
[39:10] | I had… | 我… |
[39:11] | I just had a moment with my sister. | 刚刚跟我姊来了一段感性时间 |
[39:15] | It was a good one. | 是好的那种 |
[39:19] | That’s good. | 那就好 |
[39:20] | Hey, Laurel is my big sister. I still have room for a little one. | 嘿,萝蕾尔是我的姊姊 我还是可以有个妹妹 |
[39:26] | Good. | 很好 |
[39:28] | Don’t know what I’d do without you. | 没有你我不知道该怎么办 |
[39:33] | Well, you won’t have to find out. | 你用不着知道的 |
[39:37] | I’m gonna go find Roy. | 我要去找罗伊 |
[39:49] | (我们去看比赛 2008年五月十日) | |
[39:59] | – Got it. – It’s too late. | – 拿到了 – 太迟了 |
[40:03] | He’s gone. | 他死了 |
[40:07] | We’re all gonna die here, just like him. | 我们都会死在这里,像他一样 |
[40:15] | No, we’re not. | 不,不会的 |
[40:22] | I think I found our way onto the freighter. | 我想我找到上货轮的方法了 |
[40:26] | Parachute. | 降落伞 |
[40:28] | (十二步骤) | |
[40:56] | – Thea? – Oliver. | – 蒂雅 – 奥利佛 |
[40:58] | – What’s wrong? ls everything all right? – Thea texted me… | – 怎么了?一切都还好吗? – 蒂雅传简讯给我 |
[41:02] | – there was an emergency at the house. – No emergency. | – 说家里有急事 – 没有急事 |
[41:05] | – I’m in a meeting, and Thea’s not even here. – Well, then why would she…? | – 我正在开会,而且蒂雅根本不在 – 那么为什么她会…? |
[41:11] | – I can’t believe she would do this. – Do what? | – 我不敢相信她会这么做 – 做什么? |
[41:13] | Trying to force us to talk. She senses tension between us. | 试着逼我们交谈 她感觉到我们之间关系紧张 |
[41:16] | – And what did you tell her? – Nothing. | – 你跟她说了什么? – 什么都没说 |
[41:20] | To protect her. | 为了保护她 |
[41:23] | Not you. | 不是你 |
[41:25] | Mrs. Queen, is everything okay? | 昆恩太太,一切都还好吗? |
[41:28] | Yes, thank you. | 是的,谢谢 |
[41:30] | Uh, my son just dropped by. | 我儿子刚刚过来 |
[41:34] | Oliver, I’d like you to meet Slade Wilson. | 奥利佛,我想请你见见史莱德威尔森 |
[41:44] | It’s a pleasure to meet you… | 很高兴见到你… |
[41:47] | Mr. Queen. | …昆恩先生 |
[42:16] | Complex Chinese |