时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | My name is Oliver Queen. | 我的名字叫奥利佛昆恩 |
[00:05] | After five years on a hellish island… | 在一座地狱般的小岛待了五年后 |
[00:08] | I have come home with only one goal: | 回家时心中只有一个目标: |
[00:11] | To save my city. | 拯救我的城市 |
[00:13] | But to do so, I can’t be the killer I once was. | 但要做到这一点 我不能像过去一样当一名杀手 |
[00:18] | To honor my friend’s memory, I must be someone else. | 为了向我的朋友致敬 我必须成为别人 |
[00:21] | (纪念亲爱的汤玛士莫林) | |
[00:23] | I must be something else. | 我必须成为别的身份 |
[00:27] | Previously on Arrow: | |
[00:29] | Blood’s trounced every potential candidate we focus tested. | 布拉德击败所有 我们到试的潜在候选人 |
[00:31] | You want me to run against Blood? | 你要我去跟塞巴斯帝安布拉德竞选? |
[00:33] | – Child of Ra’s Al Ghul awaits your return. – Tell Ra’s Al Ghul my family’s off limits. | – 忍者大师的孩子,在等你回去 – 告诉忍者大师,我的家人碰不得 |
[00:39] | – It’s time for you to come back home. – I can’t. | – 该是你回家的时候了 – 我不能 |
[00:41] | If they knew I was alive, Laurel and Mom… | 要是萝蕾尔和妈知道我还活着… |
[00:43] | they would never stop looking for me and that could get them both killed. | …她们会不停地找我 这会害死她们的 |
[00:48] | Thea Queen telling me enough is enough. | 蒂雅昆恩跟我说别喝太多 |
[00:51] | Now, that is rich. | 那还真是讽刺啊 |
[00:59] | Sara? | 莎拉? |
[01:06] | Welcome to Starling City International Airport. | 欢迎拉临史特林市国际机场 |
[01:09] | Please have your passports ready and your customs forms filled out. | 请将你的护照准备好 填写海关表格 |
[01:13] | All passengers with departing flights will need to show… | 所有离境旅客需出示… |
[01:17] | appropriate identification and declaration papers. | …身份证明和申报文件 |
[01:21] | International passengers are required to have a passport… | 国际旅客需要有护照… |
[01:24] | and an airline boarding pass to travel. | …和登机证 |
[01:27] | Business or personal, Miss Raatko? | 出差还是私人行程,瑞寇小姐? |
[01:30] | Personal. | 私人行程 |
[01:32] | All passengers are required to pick up their luggage… in the baggage claim area… | 所有旅客必须在行李领取处 拿自己的行李… |
[01:36] | (国境安全部) | |
[01:38] | (安全警戒) | |
[01:40] | My computer froze. | 我的电脑当机了 |
[01:43] | Can you hold on a sec? I’ll be right back. | 麻烦你稍等一下? 我马上回来 |
[01:52] | Down on the ground! Get your hands on your head! | 趴在地上! 把双手放在头上! |
[01:56] | I said hands on your head, lady. I will shoot you! | 我说把双手放在头上,小姐 我会开枪的! |
[02:19] | Welcome to Starling City… | 欢迎拉临史特林市… |
[02:22] | 剧名:恶魔之女 | |
[02:29] | A successful mayoral campaign isn’t about polling, fundraising… | 一个成功的市长竞选… |
[02:31] | or hot-button issues, it’s about connecting with people. | 并非靠民意调查,募款,或是热门议题 主演:史蒂芬阿米尔 是靠与人民的接触 |
[02:36] | After we announce tomorrow, Moira… | 在我们明天宣布之后,莫伊拉… |
[02:38] | I want you in front of as many cameras as possible. | …我要你尽可能地出现在摄影机前面 |
[02:41] | – Morning shows, talk shows… | – 晨间新闻,谈话性节目… – 马克… |
[02:43] | – I want to help rebuild the city… | 我想要重建城市 |
[02:44] | – not pander to it. | 不是迎合大众 主演:凯蒂卡西迪 |
[02:45] | – It’s not pandering, it’s campaigning. | 这不是迎合,这是竞选 |
[02:48] | Let the people know the real Moira Queen… | 让人们了解真正的莫伊拉昆恩… |
[02:50] | – and they’ll fall in love with you. – Speaking from experience… | – 而他们会爱上你的 – 就经验上来说… |
[02:53] | this man knows what he’s talking about. | …这个人知道自己在说什么 主演:大卫兰姆西 |
[02:58] | 主演:薇拉贺兰德 | |
[03:01] | Mr. Steele, may I talk to you about something? | 史蒂尔先生 方便跟你说点事情吗? |
[03:03] | I’m no longer your boss, Felicity. Let’s make it Walter from now on. | 我不再是你的老板了,菲莉西蒂 从现在起叫我华特就好 |
[03:07] | Okay. Walter. | 好,华特 |
[03:09] | It’s about Tempest. | 是有关暴风雨有限公司 主演:爱蜜莉贝特李察 |
[03:12] | Mrs. Queen’s super sketchy offshore LLC you asked me to look into last year. | 去年你要我查昆恩太太的一间境外公司 主演:柯尔顿海恩斯 |
[03:16] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[03:18] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[03:20] | So, the thing is, | 事情是这样的 主演:曼奴班奈特 |
[03:22] | I left an embedded account alert on it… | 我留下一个��入式的帐户警示功能… 主演:曼奴班奈特 |
[03:23] | so we’d know if anyone ever accessed it again. | …好让我们知道 是否有任何人又登录使用 |
[03:26] | A few days ago there was a wire transfer made from Tempest… | 几天前有笔钱从基风雨有限公司… |
[03:28] | A few days ago there was a wire transfer made from Tempest… | 几天前有笔钱从暴风雨有限公司… 主演:苏珊娜汤普森 |
[03:30] | to a numbered account at Starling National Bank. | …汇到史特林国家银行 主演:苏珊娜汤普森 |
[03:31] | to a numbered account at Starling National Bank. | …汇到史特林国家银行 |
[03:32] | Probably the campaign accountants shutting it down. | 可能是竞选会计师为了将其关闭 |
[03:35] | Or it could be something else. | 也可能是别的原因 主演:保罗布莱克索恩 |
[03:37] | That is the money she used to do really bad things. | 那曾是她用来做坏事的钱 |
[03:40] | I mean, you guys got divorced for pretty good reasons… | 我是说 有相当足够的理由造成你们离婚… |
[03:44] | which is not my business. | …而这不关我的事 |
[03:46] | I’ll talk to Moira first thing. | 我会先跟莫伊拉谈谈 |
[03:49] | Thank you for bringing it to my attention. | 谢谢你提醒了我 |
[03:52] | Of course. | 应该的 |
[03:54] | Well, we’re starting a campaign. | 我们开始竞选了 |
[03:58] | – Oliver, can I have a word? – Yes. | – 奥利佛,能跟你说一下话吗? – 好 |
[04:02] | I know that you and he are friends… | 我知道你和他是朋友… |
[04:04] | but you’ll need to end your support for Sebastian Blood. | …但你得停止支持塞巴斯帝安布拉德 |
[04:07] | – I will speak to Sebastian. – Good. | – 我会跟塞巴斯帝安说的 – 很好 |
[04:12] | (兰斯警探 来电) | |
[04:14] | Hello. | 哈罗 |
[04:17] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上过去 |
[04:24] | Oliver. | 奥利佛 |
[04:27] | – Mrs. Lance. – I came back as soon as I heard. | – 兰斯太太 – 我一听到就马上赶来了 |
[04:34] | Thanks for coming. | 感谢前来 |
[04:38] | Hey. How are you feeling? | 嘿,你感觉怎样? |
[04:41] | – I’ve been better. – Don’t worry, baby. | – 我好多了 – 别担心宝贝 |
[04:44] | We’re going to get you all the help you need. | 我们会让你得到应有的协助 |
[04:46] | There’s a great rehab close by. They’ve got a bed waiting… | 附近有一间很好的勒戒所,还有床位 制片:温蒂梅利寇 |
[04:49] | Dad, I already told you, | 爸,我已经跟你说过了 制片:JP芬恩 |
[04:51] | I didn’t OD. | 我没有服药过量 制片:JP芬恩 |
[04:52] | I didn’t take any pills last night. I swear. | 我昨晚没有吃任何药,我发誓 |
[04:55] | Laurel, the doctor wants to check your eye. | 萝蕾尔,医生要检查你的眼睛 |
[04:58] | – What happened to her eye? – Minor subconjunctival hemorrhaging. | – 她眼睛怎么了? – 轻微结膜下出血 |
[05:01] | Probably from hitting her head when she lost consciousness. | 可能是她昏倒时投到头部 |
[05:03] | After the exam, we can discharge her. | 检查完之后,她就可以出院了 |
[05:11] | You feel better, okay? | 你要好起来 |
[05:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:19] | We’ll be outside. Let’s go. | 我们会在外面,走吧 |
[05:22] | Dad… | 爸… |
[05:25] | What is it, sweetheart? | 什么事,甜心? |
[05:27] | Before I passed out… | 在我昏倒之前… |
[05:31] | the strangest thing happened. | …发生奇怪的事情 |
[05:34] | I saw Sara. I know I was hallucinating… | 我看到莎拉 我知道产生幻觉了… |
[05:38] | but I saw her. She was standing right over me. | …但我看到她了 她就站在我面前 |
[05:41] | I mean, I’ve dreamt about her over the years… | 我是说,多年来我一直梦到她… |
[05:44] | but this was so much more real. | …但这次更加真实了 |
[05:50] | That’s crazy, right? | 太疯狂了,对吧? |
[05:53] | Yeah, it’s crazy. | 对,很疯狂 编剧:杰克柯柏恩 |
[06:08] | She’s been doing that for like an hour. | 她这样做已经快要一个小时了 导演:温蒂史坦兹勒 |
[06:18] | You saw Laurel? Is she going to be okay? | 你见过萝蕾尔了?她会没事吧? |
[06:21] | You saved her life. | 你救了她一命 |
[06:23] | Thanks for calling me. And I never did ask you… | 谢谢你打给我 我没要你这样… |
[06:27] | how did you find me? | …你怎么找到我的? |
[06:29] | I wasn’t going to lose you again. | 我不会再失去你的 |
[06:33] | – I should get going. – That’s it? | – 我该走了 – 就这样啊? |
[06:36] | You’re back 24 hours and now you’re just going to take off again? | 你回来廿四小时而已 现在你又要离开了? |
[06:40] | The League of Assassins is still after me… | 刺客联盟还在找我… |
[06:42] | and staying in town would put my whole family at risk. | …待在城里只会让我家人身陷险境 |
[06:45] | I came back because Laurel’s in trouble. | 我会回来只因为萝蕾尔过上麻烦了 |
[06:47] | She’s still in trouble, Sara. Your entire family needs you. | 她还是有麻烦,莎拉 你全部的家人需要你 |
[06:53] | And so do I. | 我也需要你 |
[07:02] | Do me a favor? Dig up a copy of Laurel’s blood work from the hospital. | 帮个忙,从医院拿一份 萝蕾尔的血液检测报告,麻烦了 |
[07:05] | – Sure. What are we looking for? – Just want to make sure of something. | – 没问题,我们要查什么? – 只想确定某件事情 |
[07:11] | It’s for you. | 找你的 |
[07:14] | – Hello, detective. – Put my daughter on. | – 你好,警探 – 让我女儿接电话 |
[07:18] | I know she’s there. | 我知道她在那里 |
[07:27] | (六年前) | |
[07:28] | Hilton, tell the lieutenant the perp was lawyering up when I read him his Miranda. | 希尔顿,跟小队长说 当我宣读他的权利时就有律师到场了 |
[07:33] | If we don’t get on top of this situation… | 如果我们不尽快进入状况 小队长会… |
[07:35] | – It smells amazing, Dad. – Oh, yeah. Here, try one of these. | – 好香哦,爸 – 对,来,尝一块 |
[07:41] | – Beautiful… No, I’m talking to Laurel. – Hang up the phone… | – 真美…不 – 昆汀 我跟萝蕾尔说话 挂掉电话… |
[07:44] | – spend time with your family. – You heard that. I gotta go. | – 跟家人说说话 – 你听到了,我要挂了 |
[07:48] | Sorry, ladies. Our doer hired some dirtbag lawyer. | 抱歉,小姐们 我们干事的人雇了一个混蚤律师 |
[07:51] | Says the dad whose daughter applied to law school. | 这话是从女儿申请到法学院 的老爸嘴里说出的 |
[07:53] | That is not the kind of lawyer you’re gonna be. | 你不会成为那样的律师,小姑娘 |
[07:56] | You’re gonna be a judge or a professor like your mother. | 因为你会成为法官或教授 像你母亲那样 |
[07:59] | Yeah, come over to academia. The fun never ends. | 对,欢迎来到学术界 其乐无穷啊 |
[08:02] | Dinner is at a crucial point. | 晚餐是很重要的 |
[08:08] | – Hiya! – Hi! | – 嗨! – 嗨! |
[08:10] | – Hi there. – Hi! | – 你好 – 嗨! |
[08:13] | – Hi. – Sara, what a surprise. | – 嗨 – 莎拉,真是想不到 |
[08:17] | Don’t tell me you got kicked out of college. | 别告诉我你被退学了 |
[08:19] | Thanks for the vote of confidence. | 真感谢你的信任 |
[08:21] | I had a three day weekend so I figured I’d drive down, surprise everybody. | 我周末休三天,因此想开车回来 给大家惊喜一下 |
[08:24] | You’re just in time to eat. Come here. | 刚好可以吃饭了,过来 |
[08:26] | Get yourself another plate. Come on. | 帮自己拿个盘子,来吧 |
[08:30] | Here you go. | 来了 |
[08:34] | (- 你到了吗? – 对) | |
[08:41] | Hi, Dad. | 爸 |
[08:48] | I only have a minute. | 我只能待一下子 |
[08:53] | One cup of tea is all I ask. Sit down. | 我只要你喝杯茶而已,坐下 |
[09:00] | I’ve missed you so much. | 我实在好想你 |
[09:03] | How’s Laurel? | 萝蕾尔如何? |
[09:05] | She saw you. Right before she passed out. | 她看到你了 就在她昏倒之前 |
[09:08] | She thought it was… I don’t know what, a hallucination. | 她以为那是… 我不知道是什么,幻觉吧 |
[09:11] | – Good. – No, baby, you don’t understand. | – 很好 – 不,宝贝,你不理解 |
[09:13] | Seeing you, it made her happy. | 见到你,让她很高兴 |
[09:15] | Dad, the League, they’re still hunting me. | 爸,刺客联盟还在追杀我 |
[09:19] | You’re gonna pop back when we’re in trouble? | 那怎样,你准备每次 我们遇到麻烦就赶回来吗? |
[09:21] | We can’t live like this. You can’t. | 我们不能这样过活,你不能的 |
[09:25] | It’s time we started facing things together. | 该是我们一起面对事情的时候了 |
[10:27] | I’ve had better greetings. | 以前比较热切 |
[10:29] | I’m sorry, I just… I didn’t know what you were going to do. | 抱歉,我只是… 我不知道你要做什么 |
[10:33] | To be honest, neither did I. | 老实说,我也不知道 |
[10:37] | Yeah. We should talk. | 对,我们该谈谈 |
[10:40] | Of course. | 当然 |
[10:42] | Do we need permission from your boyfriend? | 我们需要你的男友允许吗? |
[10:53] | I am Nyssa. Daughter of Ra’s Al Ghul. | 我是妮莎 忍者大师的女儿 |
[10:58] | Heir to the Demon. | 恶魔的后裔 |
[11:00] | What are you doing here? | 你到这里干嘛? |
[11:02] | Sara swore allegiance to the League of Assassins. | 莎拉曾宣誓效忠刺客联盟 |
[11:06] | It’s time for her to return home. | 该是她回家的时候了 |
[11:08] | That is not going to happen. | 那是不可能的 |
[11:12] | Nyssa, please, would you give us a moment? | 妮莎,拜托 给我们一点时间? |
[11:16] | Take your time. Goodbyes are never easy. | 慢慢来,说再见不客易 |
[11:21] | Is that why I didn’t get one? | 所以没人跟我道别? |
[11:30] | I can explain… | 我可以解释… |
[11:32] | You don’t have to. | 没有必要 |
[11:34] | But you’re not leaving. I don’t trust her. | 但你不会走的,我不信任她 |
[11:38] | Then trust me. | 那就相信我 |
[11:45] | – Mrs. Queen? – Hmm? A Miss Smoak is here to see you. | 昆恩太太? 有位史默克小姐要见你 |
[11:49] | – Who? – Uh, me. | – 谁? – 我 |
[11:53] | If you’re looking for Oliver, he’s not here. | 如果你要找奥利佛,他不在这里 |
[11:56] | I know. I’m here to see you. | 我知道,我来这里见您的 |
[11:58] | Really? What about? | 真的吗?什么事? |
[12:01] | Tempest. | 暴风雨有限公司 |
[12:03] | I flagged a large wire transfer you made. | 我标示了你转过一大笔电子汇款 |
[12:05] | When I mentioned it to Walter, he told me he’d talk to you about it. | 我跟华特说 他告诉我他会跟你谈谈 |
[12:09] | I could tell on his face he wouldn’t. British people are really bad liars. | 我从他脸上就看出他不会的 英国人真不会说谎 |
[12:13] | – Yes, they are. – So I looked into it myself because… | – 没错 – 所以我自己查因为… |
[12:18] | full disclosure? I don’t trust you. | …明白跟你说,我不信任你 |
[12:22] | You paid a substantial sum of money to a Dr. Gill. | 你付了一大笔钱给吉尔医生 |
[12:25] | He delivered Thea. Which didn’t make any sense to me. | 他是接生蒂雅的医生 我觉得这实在说不通 |
[12:28] | I went through a dozen different theories until I remembered… | 我做出一大堆推测直到我想起… |
[12:32] | your testimony at trial. | …你在审判时的证词 |
[12:34] | You had an affair with Malcolm Merlyn. | 你跟麦尔坎莫林有染 |
[12:37] | One year before Thea was born. | 在蒂雅出生前一年 |
[12:42] | Merlyn is Thea’s father. | 莫林是蒂雅的父亲才对 |
[12:45] | I can see why Walter and Oliver have such a high appraisal of your capabilities. | 我可以看出为何华特和奥利佛 对你的能力赞誉有加 |
[12:51] | So, what are you going to do with this information… | 那么,你要怎样处理这个资讯… |
[12:57] | Felicity? | …菲莉西蒂? |
[13:01] | I don’t know. Confronting you was as far as my plan went. | 我不知道 跟你客厅对峙不在我的计划内 |
[13:09] | I thought you deserved the chance to tell Oliver yourself. | 我想你该亲口跟奥利佛说 |
[13:13] | He should hear it from you. | 他应该从你口中听到这件事 |
[13:15] | I’m not going to tell my son anything. And neither are you. | 我不会告诉我儿子任何事情 而你也不会 |
[13:20] | If you won’t keep my secret for Oliver’s sake… | 如果你不能为了奥利佛保守我的秘密… |
[13:23] | you should keep it for your own. | …你该为自己守住秘密 |
[13:26] | I see the way you look at him. | 我看得出你对他的感受 |
[13:29] | You tell him this, you will rip his world apart. | 你将此事告诉他 你会让他痛苦万分 |
[13:34] | And a part of him will always blame you. | 在他内心某处将会怪你一辈子 |
[13:37] | He’ll hate me, for sure. | 他会恨我,那是当然 |
[13:40] | But he will hate you too. | 但他也会恨你 |
[13:43] | We all have to keep secrets, Miss Smoak. | 我们都必须保守秘密的,史默克小姐 |
[14:00] | – You look different. – I’m still me. | – 你看起来不一样了 – 我还是我 |
[14:03] | The Sara I know wouldn’t have betrayed us… | 我认识的莎拉是不会背叛我们… |
[14:05] | and fled Nanda Parbat under the cover of darkness. | …趁黑夜逃出南达巴特 |
[14:08] | I didn’t have a choice. The earthquake… | 我别无选择,发生地震… |
[14:10] | I needed to see my family. Make sure they were safe. | …我得看看我家人 确保他们平安无事 |
[14:13] | And so they are. | 他们安全了 |
[14:16] | Now come home. | 现在回家吧 |
[14:18] | I can’t. I can’t go back, Nyssa. | 我不能,我不能回去,妮莎 |
[14:22] | I don’t have much of a soul left in me… | 我现在心灵所剩无几… |
[14:24] | but what there is, it can’t take the killing anymore. | …但这仅有的心灵 已经无法承受打打杀杀的生活了 |
[14:27] | You swore an oath. My father sent me here to make sure you honor it… | 你起过誓,家父派我来确认你 是否还保有此种荣誉… |
[14:32] | one way or another. | …不管什么情况 |
[14:37] | We both know the real reason why you came here. | 我们都知道你来此地的真正原因 |
[14:46] | When I found you… | 当我找到你时… |
[14:49] | you were starving and alone, simply waiting to die. | …你饥饿又孤独,只是在等死而已 |
[14:55] | The League took you in… | 刺客联盟接纳你… |
[14:58] | nursed you back to health. | …调养你恢复健康 |
[15:01] | The only reason you’re alive today is because of me. | 今天你还活着的唯一原因是因为我 |
[15:04] | Hey, I wasn’t with you because you saved me… | 我跟你在一起并非因为你救我… |
[15:09] | I was with you because I loved you. | …我跟你在一起是因为我爱你 |
[15:19] | But not anymore. | 但是不再爱我了 |
[15:25] | Ra’s listens to you and you could ask him to release me. | 忍者大师听你的 你可以求他放了我 |
[15:29] | My father has never released anyone from the League. | 家父从未放过刺客联盟的任何人 |
[15:32] | He released Malcolm Merlyn. | 他放过麦尔坎莫林 |
[15:34] | An action he and the citizens of this city dearly regret. | 一个让他和这城市人民 都深深后悔的行动 |
[15:49] | Do what you have to. | 做你该做的 |
[16:11] | It’s been two hours. She should’ve got in touch with me by now. | 已经两个小时了 她现在该跟我联络了 |
[16:15] | Felicity? | 菲莉西蒂? |
[16:18] | – Felicity! – What? | – 菲莉西蒂! – 什么? |
[16:21] | – Sorry, what? – Are you okay? | – 抱歉,什么? – 你还好吗? |
[16:24] | Uh, yeah. I’m fine. | 是,我很好 |
[16:27] | – It’s just… Things in here. – The League’s never going to let me go. | – 只是…这里发生的事情 – 刺客联盟绝不会放我走的 |
[16:30] | At least if I’m halfway around the world, I can keep my family safe. | 至少要是我在地球的另一端的话 我可以让我家人安全无事 |
[16:34] | I wouldn’t be so sure about that. Just got a copy of Laurel’s blood work. | 我不会如此肯定是这样 刚刚拿到萝蕾尔的验血报告 |
[16:37] | – She tested negative for drugs. – Why did she collapse? | – 她对药物检验呈阴性反应 – 为何她会昏倒? |
[16:41] | Because they found traces of snake venom in her blood. | 因为他们在血液中发现微量的蛇毒 |
[16:44] | – From a Tibetan Pit Viper. – Wait, Laurel didn’t OD? | – 西藏蝮蛇的毒 – 等等,萝蕾尔没有服药过量? |
[16:47] | – She was poisoned. – By Nyssa to draw you back here. | – 她被下毒 – 被妮莎下毒引你回来 |
[16:52] | – And it worked. – My family’s in danger. | – 成功了 – 我的家人有危险 |
[16:59] | – Who are you texting? – No one. | – 你跟谁传简讯? – 没人 |
[17:02] | Did you meet a boy at school? | 你在学校认识男生了吗? |
[17:04] | Cut it out. Boys at school are lame. | 别闹了,学校的男生很逊 |
[17:08] | How’s everything with you and Oliver? | 你跟奥利佛一切都好吗? |
[17:10] | Great. | 很好 |
[17:12] | We decided to look at apartments together. | 我们决定一起找房子 |
[17:16] | I know it’s a big step, but we’re ready. | 我知道这是很大的一步 不过我们准备好了 |
[17:20] | I think we’ll live together for a year, engaged for another and then… | 我想我们同居一年 过一年订婚然后就… |
[17:23] | – Mrs. Laurel Queen. – Maybe one day. | – 萝蕾尔昆恩太太 – 有一天或许会吧 |
[17:28] | This is kind of assuming he’s ever ready to settle down. | 这是假设他准备好要安定下来了 |
[17:33] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 那是什么意思? |
[17:35] | We both know at least 10 girls he’s slept with. | 我们都知道他至少跟十位女孩上过床 |
[17:38] | Can’t you just be happy for me? | 难道你不能为我感到高兴吗? |
[17:41] | If you met some amazing guy… | 如果你过到好男孩… |
[17:43] | who wanted to spend his life with you, I’d be so supportive… | …愿意跟你共度一生 我会全力支持,为你高兴… |
[17:47] | I wasn’t trying to be a bitch. | 我不想泼冷水 |
[17:49] | The title of your autobiography. | 你总是这样 |
[17:54] | I’m going to get some sleep. | 我去睡觉了 |
[18:01] | (- 有疑惑… – 码头见〕 | |
[19:38] | (史特林医院 急诊室入口) | |
[19:41] | Dad, it’s my fault. I’m so sorry. | 爸,是我的错,我很抱歉 |
[19:44] | This assassins group took your mother. | 这个暗杀团队带走你妈了 |
[19:46] | – Not exactly. – Well, what exactly? | – 不完全是 – 那到底是怎样? |
[19:48] | Nyssa’s a powerful figure in the League. She poisoned Laurel, she took Mom. | 有个女人,妮莎是刺客联盟的重要角色 是她毒害萝蕾尔,带走妈的 |
[19:53] | – To get you to come back to the League. – To get me to come back to her. | 为了逼你回刺客联盟 为了逼我回到她身边 |
[20:00] | Oh. | |
[20:02] | Nyssa, don’t do this. | 妮莎,别这样做 |
[20:05] | I tried to warn you but you wouldn’t listen. | 我试图警告你但你却不听 |
[20:09] | I thought you should know what it feels like to suddenly lose someone you love. | 我想你该体会突然失去自己所爱的人 会是怎样的感受 |
[20:14] | To have them ripped from your life without warning. | 冷不防地从你身边夺走他们 |
[20:16] | – You do not want to hurt my mother. – You’re right. I don’t. | – 你不要伤害我妈 – 你说得对,我不会 |
[20:21] | You have one day. | 你有一天时间… |
[20:25] | Make the right choice. | 做出正确的选择 |
[20:33] | – We have 24 hours. – Detective, we’ll find her. | – 我们有廿四小时 – 警探,我们会找到她的 |
[20:38] | Okay, Laurel’s inside losing her mind. I gotta go. | 好,萝蕾尔在里面昏昏沉沉的 我得走了 |
[20:41] | Keep me updated. | 有消息通知我 |
[20:46] | Come on. You ought to buy a ticket if you’re gonna play like that. | 拜托,这样打还能上场 |
[20:52] | Hey, how’s the apartment hunt going? | 孩子,房子找得怎样? |
[20:54] | Terribly. | 很困难 |
[20:55] | I wanted to find the perfect place to show Ollie when he gets back from his trip. | 我真的很想找到完美的房子 让奥利旅行回来时看 |
[20:59] | Everything good was taken by the time I walked in the door. | 好房子都被订走了 |
[21:02] | Maybe it’s a sign you’re not supposed to move in with that frat boy. | 或许这是一种预兆 要你别跟大学兄弟会的男友同居 |
[21:06] | You and Mom were my age when you moved into that place on Spring Street. | 你和妈在我这个岁数时 就搬到泉水街同居了 |
[21:09] | You weren’t even engaged yet. | 当时你们还没订婚 |
[21:10] | That’s because your mother kept turning down my proposals. | 那是因为你母亲一直拒绝我的求婚 |
[21:15] | – She did? – You know your mother… | – 是吗? – 你了解你母亲的… |
[21:17] | free spirit and all. “Why do we need rings when we have love?” | …具有自由精神 当我们相爱时何苦结婚呢? |
[21:20] | You know I spent a year with that ring in my pocket? | 你知道那只戒指 放在我口袋里一年了吗? |
[21:23] | significant news day here in Starling. | …史特林市重要新闻 |
[21:25] | Queen’s Gambit sent a mayday transmission late last night… | 昨晚昆恩的话题发出求救信号 |
[21:28] | and has not been heard from since. | 此后就没有讯息了 |
[21:30] | Among those missing are locals Robert and Oliver Queen. | 失踪者是本地的罗勃和奥利佛昆恩 |
[21:35] | Do we have a lead on Dinah? | 有黛安的线索吗? |
[21:36] | We researched the poison Nyssa used on Laurel. | 我们在查妮莎给萝蕾尔下的毒 |
[21:38] | Lucky for us, Tibetan Pit Viper venom is surprisingly difficult to transport. | 我们运气好 西藏蝮蛇毒出奇地难以运输 |
[21:42] | It starts losing its potency the moment it leave the fangs. | 只要一离开獠牙 就开始失去毒性 |
[21:45] | Another sentence I never thought I’d actually say aloud. | 又一句我实在不该如此说的话 |
[21:48] | – So it was bought locally. – Not bought. Stolen. | – 所以这是在当地买的 – 不是买,是偷的 |
[21:51] | – From where? – The zoo. | – 从哪里偷的? – 动物园 |
[21:53] | A break-in. | 本地闯入案件 |
[21:54] | The perps didn’t steal anything so cops chalked it up to kids looking for a thrill. | 并没有偷走任何东西 因此警方以为是小孩找刺激玩 |
[21:58] | I pulled up the zoo CCTV footage from the night of the break-in. I got a plate. | 我调出闯入动物园那晚的监视画面 找到一个车牌 |
[22:02] | Car is a rental. Address is in the Glades. | 车是租来的,地址在贫民区里 |
[22:05] | Sara. Call your father. | 莎拉,打给你爸 |
[22:12] | Sebastian, I am so sorry. I have a bad habit of standing you up. | 塞巴斯帝安,非常抱歉 我老是有放你鸽子的坏习惯 |
[22:15] | Look, I know you have to pull your support from my campaign. | 听着,我知道 你必须撤回你对我竞选的支持 |
[22:19] | Blood is thicker than politics. And it should be. | 亲情比政治重要,本该如此 |
[22:22] | Thank you for understanding. I hope that this doesn’t affect our friendship. | 感谢你的谅解 希望这不会影响我们的友谊 |
[22:26] | – It’s important to me. – And to me. | – 这对我来说很重要 – 对我也很重要 |
[22:29] | Can I help you, alderman? | 有什么需要帮忙的吗,议员? |
[22:32] | Oh, I had a meeting with your son. I’m sure you can guess the topic. | 我原想跟令郎碰面 相信你可以猜出会谈原因 |
[22:37] | I hope my decision to run against you for mayor doesn’t affect your relationship. | 我希望我决定竞选市长 不会影响你们的关系 |
[22:41] | Out of respect for that relationship, can I offer some advice? | 出于对这关孙的尊重 我能提出个建议吗? |
[22:45] | – Please. – Get out. Now. | – 请说 – 退出,马上 |
[22:50] | The fact that you’re advising me to get out before I even announce my candidacy… | 事实上在我宣布竞选前你就劝我退出… |
[22:54] | suggests that you’re threatened. | …说明了你感到威胁 |
[22:56] | I’m apprehensive about destroying my friend’s mother. | 我担心会毁了我朋友的母亲 |
[22:59] | – I can take care of myself. – Really? | – 我可以照顾自己的 – 真的吗? |
[23:03] | During your trial, you portrayed yourself as a fragile creature… | 在你的审判过程中 你描绘自己是脆弱的女人 |
[23:06] | living under Malcolm Merlyn’s thumb. So which is it? | …受到麦尔坎莫林的控制 那是怎样的情况? |
[23:10] | The woman strong enough to lead the city or the one too weak-willed to save it? | 是足够领导城市的女强人 还是意志薄弱到无法拯救城市? |
[23:16] | The one who should not be underestimated. | 是一个不容小观的人 |
[23:32] | – So, what exactly is the plan here? – We wait. | – 到底有什么计划? – 我们等 |
[23:35] | The Arrow will lead him right to us. | 绿箭侠会把他引到我们这里 |
[23:39] | You never did tell me how you joined up with the Arrow. Where did you two even meet? | 一开始你并未告诉我你跟绿箭侠是一伙 你们两个是在哪里认识的? |
[23:43] | Vigilante club. | 私刑者俱乐部 |
[23:46] | Same old Sara. | 还是老样子 |
[23:48] | Well, not exactly the same. | 不完全一样 |
[23:51] | I loved her, Dad. | 我爱她,爸 |
[23:57] | Are you upset? | 你生气吗? |
[24:00] | Honestly, Sara? | 老实说,莎拉? |
[24:02] | To think what you’ve been through these past 6 years, pain, loneliness… | 想到你过去六年的经历 痛苦,孤独… |
[24:08] | I’m just happy to hear you had someone that cared for you. | …我只是很高兴听到有人关心你 |
[24:33] | They didn’t teach you about right crosses in assassins’ school? | 怎么啦,刺客学校没教你右拳吗? |
[24:36] | – Where is Nyssa? – Tell me where my wife is. | – 妮莎在哪里? – 告诉我我老婆在哪里 |
[24:41] | – What the hell is he saying? – He’s praying. | – 他在说什么玩意? – 他在祷告 |
[24:44] | No, don’t… | 不,不要… |
[24:47] | Son of a bitch. | 龟儿子 |
[24:53] | It’s over, detective. | 结束了,警探 |
[24:55] | He’s gone. | 他死了 |
[25:06] | – How’s Sara holding up? – Not well. | – 莎拉怎样了? – 不太好 |
[25:08] | I need you to pick up the trail on Nyssa. Mrs. Lance is running out of time. | 我需要你去查妮莎的行踪 兰斯太太快没时间了 |
[25:12] | I’m on it. | 我去办 |
[25:14] | – Ah, Oliver. Felicity. – Hi. Hi. | – 奥利佛, – 嗨 菲莉西蒂 嗨 |
[25:20] | Well, I haven’t been this nervous since my wedding day. | 自从婚礼之后我就没如此紧张过 |
[25:24] | – Both of them. – It’s time. | – 两个婚礼都是 – 莫伊拉,时间到了 |
[25:27] | – Oliver, you ready to introduce your mother? – With pride. | – 奥利佛,准备好介绍令堂了吗? – 引以为傲 |
[25:37] | Felicity? Felicity. | 菲莉西蒂?菲莉西蒂 |
[25:40] | What is going on with you? | 你到底怎么了? |
[25:43] | – And don’t say… Don’t say nothing. – Nothing… | – 别说…别说没事 – 没事 |
[25:47] | The truth, please. | 请说实话 |
[25:51] | – You might have noticed that I talk a lot. – It has not escaped my attention. | – 你可能已经注意到我话多 – 无法不注意到 |
[25:54] | You might have noticed that I don’t talk a lot about my family. | 你可能也注意到我很少提我家人的事 |
[25:57] | I have noticed that. | 我已经注意到了 |
[26:00] | My mother is… | 我母亲是… |
[26:04] | She’s my mother. | 她是我母亲 |
[26:09] | And I don’t really know what my father is because he abandoned us. | 我并不知道我父亲是怎样的人 因为他抛弃我们 |
[26:14] | I barely remember him. | 我根本不记得他了 |
[26:16] | But I do remember how much it hurt when he left. | 但我记得他离开时有多痛苦 |
[26:21] | And just the thought of losing someone that important to me again… | 只是想到再失去对我很重要的人就… |
[26:24] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[26:27] | You’re not gonna lose me. | 你不会失去我的 |
[26:29] | Whatever it is that’s bothering you, is it about your family? | 到底什么困扰着你 是你家人吗? |
[26:36] | No. | 不是 |
[26:39] | It’s about yours. | 是你的 |
[26:46] | Time’s up. | 时间到了 |
[26:47] | Have you made your decision? | 你决定了吗? |
[26:52] | (莎拉兰斯 挚爱的女儿与姊妹) | |
[26:54] | Let my mother go. | 放了我妈 |
[26:56] | And I will return with you to Nanda Parbat. | 我会跟你回到南达巴特 |
[27:00] | You’re doing the right thing, Sara. | 你这样做是正确的,莎拉 |
[27:04] | For both of us. | 为了我们两个 |
[27:16] | Here you go, sweetie. Chamomile, like you like. | 给你,甜心 黄菊茶,是你喜欢的口味 |
[27:20] | Is there anything else I can get you? | 你还需要什么吗? |
[27:23] | My mother. | 我妈 |
[27:27] | Although there’s something I gotta tell you. | 不过我有件事情要告诉你 |
[27:33] | It’s about your sister. | 是你妹妹的事 |
[27:37] | What about her? | 她怎么了? |
[27:48] | – Hello. – Dad. | – 哈罗 – 爸 |
[27:50] | I found Mom. Meet me at the lower boatyards in 30 minutes and come alone. | 我我到妈了,卅分钟内 跟我在船坞下层碰面,一个人来 |
[27:55] | – Don’t tell the Arrow. – Copy that. | – 别告诉绿箭侠 – 收到 |
[28:00] | – I gotta go. – What about Sara, Dad? | – 我得走了 – 莎拉怎么了,爸? |
[28:02] | Look, I’ll explain everything later, all right? Just sit tight. | 我晚点会解释一切,好吗? 耐心待着 |
[28:13] | I say this with confidence because the Moira Queen that I know… | 我很有信心这样说 因为我所认识的莫伊拉昆恩… |
[28:17] | is more than a successful CEO and philanthropist. | …不只是成功的执行长和慈善家 |
[28:21] | She is a loving mother who has devoted her life to raising two wonderful children. | 她是位一生无怨地抚养 两个可爱孩子的总祥母亲 |
[28:26] | Just to tell you how special she is, I’d like to welcome her son… | 为了让各位知道她有多特殊 我想请她儿子现身诉说… |
[28:30] | CEO of Queen Consolidated, Mr. Oliver Queen. | …昆恩集团执行长 奥利佛昆恩先生 |
[28:45] | (昆恩选市长) | |
[28:50] | Ooh. Thank you. Ahem. | 谢谢 |
[28:55] | I’m here today to say a few words… | 我今天来此为莫伊拉昆恩… |
[29:01] | about Moira Queen. | …说几句话 |
[29:06] | I bet many of you think that you know her because you… | 我敢说你们其中很多人 认为自己认识她,因为你… |
[29:12] | read about her in the press… | …在报纸上见过她的消息… |
[29:16] | or you saw her on TV, but I can promise you… | …或是在电视上看到她 但我向各位保证… |
[29:23] | you don’t know my mother. | …你们不了解我的母亲 |
[29:32] | You don’t know her like I do. | 你们不像我这样了解她 |
[29:44] | And you don’t know what she’s capable of… | 各位不知道她的能力… |
[29:52] | when it comes to helping the people of Starling City. | …当她要帮助史特林市的人民时 就会知道了 |
[29:59] | Ladies and gentlemen, my mother, Moira Queen. | 各位女士先生,我的母亲 莫伊拉昆恩 |
[30:07] | I know. | 我知道了 |
[30:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:16] | Thank you, Starling City. | 谢谢,史特林市 |
[30:20] | Sara. | 莎拉 |
[30:21] | The snake venom. It’s gone. | 蛇毒,不见了 |
[30:24] | – She found Nyssa. – She’s going to poison her? | – 她找到妮莎了 – 她要毒杀她吗? |
[30:26] | We need to stop her before she does. Activate her tracer. | 我们得阻止她这样做 启动她的追踪器 |
[30:29] | – You put a tracer on her? – She has a bad habit of disappearing on me. | – 你在她身上放置追踪器? – 她有避开我的坏习惯 |
[30:33] | Hate to sound cold, why do we care… | 不是我冷酷无情,为何我们在乎… |
[30:35] | if Sara kills some assassin who wants her and her family? | …莎拉是否杀死某个 要谋害她和她家人的杀手? |
[30:38] | Because, Diggle, if half of the stories that I’ve heard about Ra’s Al Ghul are true… | 狄戈,因为如果我所听说 有关忍者大师一半故事是真的… |
[30:45] | Sara kills his daughter… | …要是莎拉杀了他女儿的话… |
[30:47] | we will all pay. | …我们都会付出代价 |
[31:00] | They’re coming for you now. | 他们现在来找你了 |
[31:02] | Dinah. Move away from her. Move away. | 黛安,别碰她,滚开 |
[31:05] | It’s all right. It’s all right. | 没事了… |
[31:07] | What’s happening? | 发生了什么事? |
[31:12] | Sara. | 莎拉 |
[31:14] | It’s me, Mom. | 是我,妈 |
[31:16] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[31:21] | My baby. | 我的宝贝 |
[31:25] | My baby. | 我的宝贝 |
[31:26] | Oh, my baby. | 我的宝贝 |
[31:31] | I love you so much, Mom. | 我好爱你,妈 |
[31:34] | – I have to go. – What? | – 我得走了 – 什么? |
[31:36] | – What are you doing? – Dad, get Mom out of here. | – 你在干嘛? – 爸,带妈离开这里 |
[31:38] | What? | 什么? |
[31:40] | No. No! | 不,不! |
[31:44] | No! | 不! |
[31:58] | You took the poison. | 你服毒了 |
[32:02] | No. | 不 |
[32:08] | No. | 不 |
[32:10] | No! | 不! |
[32:13] | I can’t go back. | 我无法回去了 |
[32:15] | I can’t take the killing anymore. It needs to end. | 我不能再杀人了 这事情需要结束 |
[32:20] | Sara. | 莎拉 |
[32:21] | Central, we need backup at the lower boatyards. | 呼叫中心,船坞下层这里需要支援 |
[32:24] | Ambulance, paramedics. | 派救护车,医务人员 |
[32:28] | If you want to be with your family so badly, | 如果你如此想跟家人在一起 |
[32:32] | they can join you in eternity. | – 他们可以来世跟你相聚 – 莎拉… |
[32:35] | You get the hell away from my daughter. | 你离我女儿远一点 |
[32:46] | Live or die. | 生或死 |
[32:47] | It’s up to you. | 取决于你了 |
[33:22] | Nyssa. I can still save her. | 妮莎,我还是可以救她的 |
[33:25] | Worry more about saving yourself. | 多担心怎样救自己吧 |
[33:46] | Don’t kill her. Please. | 别杀她,拜托 |
[33:50] | Sara. | 莎拉 |
[33:56] | Sara. | 莎拉 |
[33:59] | Sara, you hold on. | 莎拉,你要撑住 |
[34:01] | Stay with me. | 留下来陪我 |
[34:06] | Come on, stay. | 别这样,撑住 |
[34:10] | Not again. | 别再这样了 |
[34:23] | No more killing. | 别再杀人了 |
[34:26] | Nyssa. | 妮莎 |
[34:28] | Please. | 求求你 |
[34:37] | In the name of Ra’s Al Ghul… | 以忍者大师之名… |
[34:40] | I release you. | …我放了你 |
[34:48] | Sara. Sweetheart, you okay? | 莎拉,甜心,你还好吗? |
[34:52] | – Are you okay? Oh. – Yeah, yeah. | – 你好吗? – 没事 |
[34:56] | I can’t believe it. Look at you. | 我真不敢相信,看看你 |
[35:15] | Because Starling City is our city. | 因为史特林市是我们的城市 |
[35:18] | Starting today, we’re going to take it back. | 从今天起,我们要拿回来 |
[35:29] | I know we need to talk. | 我知道我们需要谈谈 |
[35:31] | You need to listen. | 你得听我说 |
[35:35] | For the past year, I’ve stood by your side. | 在过去一年 我一直支持你 |
[35:40] | And I’ve fought… | 我为此而战… |
[35:43] | because I wanted to believe that you weren’t this… | …因为我要相信你并非是这种… |
[35:48] | monster. | …妖怪 |
[35:52] | – And I needed to believe I still had a mother. – You do. | – 我需要相信自己还有母亲 – 你确实有 |
[35:56] | Oliver, I only lied about Thea to protect her from Malcolm. | 奥利佛,我对于蒂雅的事情说谎 只是要保护她免于受到麦尔坎伤害 |
[35:59] | No, you lied because that’s what you do. | 不,你说谎因为你要这样做 |
[36:04] | And that is who you are, Mom. | 你就是这样的人,妈 |
[36:07] | Lies. | 谎尝 |
[36:10] | And now you’ve made me a liar out of me. | 现在你对我说谎 |
[36:13] | Because Thea can never find out about Merlyn. | 因为蒂雅不能知道莫林的事 |
[36:18] | And she can never know the truth about us. | 她不能知道有关我们的真相 |
[36:22] | Which is that as of right now, we have no relationship. | 从现在起我们毫无关系了 |
[36:28] | I will keep up appearances for Thea’s sake… | 为了蒂雅好我会维持表面关系… |
[36:31] | publicly I will support your campaign. | …我会公开支持你的选举活动 |
[36:36] | But privately… | 但私底下… |
[36:39] | you and I are done. | …你和我没戏唱了 |
[36:41] | Oliver. | 奥利佛 |
[36:43] | Oliver. | 奥利佛 |
[36:49] | Oliver! | 奥利佛! |
[36:53] | I knew you were alive. | 我就知道你还活着 |
[36:55] | I felt it in my bones. | 我深深有这种感觉 |
[36:58] | I never stopped looking for you. | 我从未停止找你 |
[37:02] | I know you have a lot of questions. | 我知道你会有很多问题 |
[37:04] | Nope. | 没有 |
[37:06] | How could you not have any questions? | 你怎会没有问题? |
[37:08] | Because I already know all of the answers to them. | 因为我已经知道所有的答案了 |
[37:14] | How could you still be alive? Where have you been all this time? | 你怎么还活着? 这段日子你都到哪里了? |
[37:17] | Why didn’t you call us? | 为何你不打给我们? |
[37:20] | And the answer to all of them… | 而这所有的答案… |
[37:26] | is because it’s Sara. | …因为那就是莎拉 |
[37:27] | – Baby, don’t to this. – I swear to God, if you say one more word… | – 宝贝,别这样 – 我对天发誓,如果你再说一个字… |
[37:31] | Laurel, look, I know you’re angry. | 萝蕾尔,听着,我知道你很生气 |
[37:35] | And you have every right to be. | 你绝对有权如此 |
[37:38] | Please don’t take this out on Dad. If you need someone to blame, you blame me. | 请别发泄在爸爸身上 要是你要责怪谁,就怪我吧 |
[37:41] | I do blame you, Sara. | 我当然要怪你,莎拉 |
[37:43] | Every single thing that’s gone wrong in our lives is your fault. | 我们人生中每一件事情出了错 都是因为你的关系 |
[37:49] | You got on that stupid boat with my boyfriend. | 你跟我男友上了那艘烂船 |
[37:53] | You didn’t call us to tell us that you were still alive… | 你没打电话跟我们说你还活着… |
[37:56] | even though it would have saved Mom and Dad’s marriage. | …即使那会解救爸妈的婚姻 |
[37:58] | And you brought some crazy assassin into Starling City who nearly killed Mom… | 而你将疯狂的杀手带到史特林市 害妈妈险些丧命… |
[38:03] | and who poisoned me. | …还毒害我 |
[38:06] | You. | 你 |
[38:08] | You stole my whole life away from me. | 你把我整个人生都偷走了 |
[38:14] | – Now, get out. – Laurel. | – 现在,滚出去 – 萝蕾尔 |
[38:16] | Get out. | 滚出去 |
[38:32] | – I’m sorry. – I said get out! | – 对不起 – 我说滚出去! |
[38:36] | Now what? | 现在怎样? |
[38:46] | Please, come in. | 请进 |
[38:54] | Tell me Oliver’s okay. | 告诉我奥利佛没事 |
[38:57] | Tell me everything’s okay. | 告诉我一切都没事 |
[38:59] | I wish I could. | 我也希望我可以 |
[39:01] | Moira, I’m so sorry about Robert. About Oliver. | 莫伊拉,很遗憾罗勃和奥利佛出事了 |
[39:04] | I really am. | 真的 |
[39:06] | Is… | 是… |
[39:08] | I need to tell you both something. | 我得告诉你们二位一件事情 |
[39:11] | What is it? | 什么事? |
[39:18] | Robert and Oliver weren’t the only ones lost. | 并非只有罗勃和奥利佛失踪了 |
[39:23] | Along with the crew… | 除了船员之外… |
[39:26] | a friend invited along by Oliver at the last minute. | …奥利佛在最后一刻 还邀请一位朋友随行 |
[39:30] | Tommy? | 汤米? |
[39:32] | No. | 不是 |
[39:38] | Sara. | 莎拉 |
[39:40] | Your Sara. | 你们的莎拉 |
[39:42] | I’m so sorry, Quentin. | 很抱歉,昆汀 |
[39:48] | The dockmaster saw her sneak on board. | 码头管理员看到她偷偷上了船 |
[39:54] | With Moira Queen’s impressive speech earlier today… | 由于令日稍早 莫伊拉昆恩令人深刻的演讲… |
[39:57] | some pundits are suggesting her candidacy may not be so farfetched. | …一些专家都表明 她的参选是认真确定的 |
[40:00] | While Blood’s campaign has yet to issue a public response… | 目前布拉德的竞选团队 尚未对昆恩太太… |
[40:03] | to Mrs. Queen’s announcement… | …的声明公开发表回应 |
[40:05] | I warned you not to underestimate Moira Queen. | 我警告过你别低估莫伊拉昆恩 |
[40:08] | What you want me to do? | 你要我怎么做? |
[40:11] | Thank you. Thank you, Starling City! | 谢谢,谢谢,史特林市! |
[40:16] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[40:21] | I’ll take care of it. | 我会处理 |
[40:38] | You’ve been crying. | 你哭过了 |
[40:40] | I was happy to know I still could. | 我很高兴知道自己还能哭 |
[40:43] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[40:46] | Laurel wasn’t as thrilled to see me as you thought. | 萝蕾尔看到我没有你想像的那样高兴 |
[40:49] | Give her time. | 给她一点时间 |
[40:53] | I gave her six years. | 我给她六年了 |
[40:57] | What exactly are you taking out on that dummy? | 那个假人到底怎么惹到你的 |
[41:02] | My mother… | 我母亲… |
[41:09] | She’s not who I thought she was. | 她不是我想的那样 |
[41:11] | I guess it’s going around. | 我想都是这样 |
[41:16] | So, what now? | 现在怎样呢? |
[41:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[41:23] | I don’t either. | 我也不知道 |
[41:26] | I know one thing. | 我知道一件事 |
[41:29] | What’s that? | 什么事? |
[41:31] | I’m home. | 我回家了 |
[42:19] | Complex Chinese |