时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | My name is Oliver Queen. | 我的名字叫奥利佛昆恩 |
[00:05] | After five years on a hellish island… | 在一座地狱般的小岛待了五年后 |
[00:08] | I have come home with only one goal: | 回家时心中只有一个目标: |
[00:11] | To save my city. | 拯救我的城市 |
[00:13] | But to do so, I can’t be the killer I once was. | 但要做到这一点 我不能像过去一样当一名杀手 |
[00:18] | To honor my friend’s memory, I must be someone else. | 为了向我的朋友致敬 我必须成为别人 |
[00:21] | (纪念亲爱的汤玛士莫林) | |
[00:23] | I must be something else. | 我必须成为别的身份 |
[00:28] | Previously on Arrow: | |
[00:30] | Tell me you don’t have a substance abuse problem. | 告诉我你没有滥用药物的问题 |
[00:32] | The DA’s office has a generous severance package. | 地检署会给优渥的遣散费 |
[00:35] | – Wait, let me explain to DA… – I’m sorry, but you’re done. | – 等等,让我跟检察官解释… – 抱歉,但你到此为止了 |
[00:38] | Time to choose, Oliver, who lives and who dies. | 该是做出选择的时候,奥利佛 谁生谁死 |
[00:41] | – You got what you came for… – Time’s up. | – 你得到你想要的… – 时间到 |
[00:44] | You freaking psychopath! | …你这变态神经病! |
[00:48] | No! | 不! |
[00:50] | Roy was injected with a serum. We’ll have to keep an eye on him. | 罗伊被注射血清 我们必须盯着他 |
[00:53] | Roy, stop it! You’re killing him! | 罗伊,住手! 你会杀死他的! |
[00:56] | You’re stronger, you heal faster, but you’re not in control. | 你更强壮,愈合得更快 但你无法控制 |
[01:00] | I can teach you. | 我可以教你 |
[01:01] | – Let me help you. – When do we start? | – 让我帮你 – 何时开始? |
[01:10] | Got your latest customer. | 最新的客人 |
[01:14] | Genius held up a convenience store across the street from a precinct. | 在警区对面抢劫便利商店的天才 |
[01:17] | Not the smartest plan. | 真不是聪明的计划 |
[01:22] | Come on through. | 走过来 |
[01:26] | Bum knee. I had it replaced a few years ago. | 假膝盖,我几年前换的 |
[01:30] | Well, I guess we’ll have to do this old-fashioned-like. Arms up. | 我想我们必须用老式方法处理 举起双手 |
[01:37] | Got you a new bunkmate. | 你有新室友 |
[01:41] | Play nice. | 乖乖的 |
[01:49] | Ben Turner? | 班透纳? |
[01:51] | Tonight. Midnight. Redwood Drive, Larkspur Avenue. | 今晚,午夜 红木路,彩雀街 |
[01:56] | The hell are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[01:57] | Redwood and Larkspur. Rooftop. Be there. | 红木路,彩雀街,屋顶,到那里 |
[02:01] | I don’t know if you’ve looked around, but we don’t have in and out privileges here. | 我不知道你是否注意到了 但我们无法随便进出此地 |
[02:05] | My son is with his mother. | 我儿子跟他母亲在一起 |
[02:08] | I won’t get to see him anyway. | 反正我看不到他了 |
[02:11] | This way, he’s set. I do this, he gets the money. | 这样他才没事 我这样做他就能拿到钱 |
[02:17] | Do what? | 做什么? |
[02:44] | What’s going on down there? | 那里发生什么事了? |
[02:48] | Crap. | 糟了 |
[02:54] | – What the hell did you do to him? – I didn’t do anything. | – 你对他做了什么? – 我什么都没做 |
[03:08] | 剧名:控制情绪 | |
[03:12] | Again. | 再一次 |
[03:16] | I slapped water out of a bowl yesterday. | 我昨天打一碗水 主演:史蒂芬阿米尔 |
[03:18] | – I slapped water out of a bowl the day before. – You must be getting pretty good at it. | – 前天也是 – 你一定要做到好 |
[03:22] | Yeah, well, I can’t wait to get attacked by a dog dish. | 是,我等不及被狗盆攻击 主演:凯蒂卡西迪 |
[03:25] | It’s how an archer builds strength. | 这是弓箭手练力量的方式 |
[03:27] | Not sure if you’ve been paying attention… | 不知道你是否注意到… 主演:大卫兰姆西 |
[03:29] | – but strength isn’t my problem. | …力量不是我的问题 主演:大卫兰姆西 |
[03:30] | – No. Controlling it is. | 对,是控制的问题 主演:薇拉贺兰德 |
[03:34] | 主演:爱蜜莉贝特李察 | |
[03:36] | Again. | 再一次 |
[03:37] | 主演:柯尔顿海恩斯 | |
[03:42] | That is how you put a guy in the hospital last week. | 上星期你就是这样让一个人进了医院 主演:曼奴班奈特 |
[03:51] | How did you know that? It’s none of your business. | 你怎么知道的? 这不关你的事 |
[03:53] | I made it my business when you agreed to | 当你同意让我帮你时 主演:苏珊娜汤普森 |
[03:55] | let me help you. | 就是我的事了 |
[03:58] | I knew someone like you. | 我认识一个像你这样的人 主演:保罗布莱克索恩 |
[04:02] | Someone injected with the Mirakuru. | 这个人注射过米拉库鲁 |
[04:05] | He was my friend. | 他是我的朋友 |
[04:08] | But it warped his mind to the point where I didn’t even recognize him anymore. | 但这玩意搞乱他的脑袋 最后我甚至都不认识他了 |
[04:12] | Who was this guy? | 这家伙是谁? |
[04:16] | How come I’ve never heard of him or that Mirakuru? | 我怎么从未听过此人 还有米拉库鲁? |
[04:22] | – Is there anything you can tell me about him? – Yeah. | – 他有什么事情是你可以跟我说的? – 有 |
[04:28] | I had to put an arrow through his eye. | 我不得不将箭射进他眼睛里 |
[04:37] | If I’m reading this right, then Slade is back at the cave. | 如果我没看错 那史莱德回到洞穴里了 |
[04:40] | – Why would he go back to the graves? – Don’t know. We’ll find out when we find him. | – 为何他回到墓地里? – 不知道,找到他就知道了 |
[04:44] | And when we do, you can’t tell him. | 当我们找到了,你不能告诉他 |
[04:48] | Tell him what? | 告诉他什么? |
[04:50] | Don’t talk to me like I’m other people. | 别把我当成外人说话 |
[04:53] | You’ve got that look on your face. | 你脸上有那种表情 |
[04:56] | The same one that you had after the first time we kissed. | 跟在我们第一次接吻时的表情相同 制片:温蒂梅利寇 |
[04:59] | – Pure guilt. | 纯粹内疚 |
[05:00] | – It’s because I am guilty, Sara. | 因为我就是内疚,莎拉 制片:JP芬恩 |
[05:02] | – Ivo killed Shado because of me. – Look, that’s not true. | – 就因为我艾佛杀了珊朵 – 那不是事实 |
[05:05] | And even if it was, nothing good comes from telling Slade that you’re responsible… | 即使是 告诉史莱德你害死他所爱的女人… |
[05:10] | for the death of the woman he loved. | …会有什么好处吗 |
[05:13] | Love’s the most powerful emotion. | 爱是最强大的情感 |
[05:16] | And that makes it the most dangerous. | 也会变成最危险的 |
[05:22] | Great. | 这下好了 |
[05:23] | You still know how to get to the cave? | 你依旧知道如何到墓地吗? |
[05:25] | Yeah. It’s this way. | 知道,这边 |
[05:36] | Thea? What are you doing home? I thought you were at Roy’s. | 蒂雅?你在家干嘛? 我以为你在罗伊家 |
[05:39] | I just needed a little me time. | 我只是需要一点自己的时间 |
[05:42] | – What’s with the “fancy” fancy? – Oh, I’m going out to dinner… | – 穿这么漂亮要干嘛? – 我要去吃晚餐… |
[05:47] | with Walter. | …跟华特 |
[05:50] | – Like a date? – Like a dinner. | – 像是约会吗? – 吃晚餐而已 |
[05:52] | Truly, I don’t know what the evening holds. | 老实说,我不知道今晚算是什么 |
[05:58] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗? |
[06:00] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[06:02] | Mostly. Uh, it’s Roy. | 大部分还好,是罗伊啦 编剧:马格古根海姆,德鲁Z格林伯格 |
[06:06] | He had some trouble last week… | 他上星期有些问题… |
[06:08] | and I don’t know how to help him. | …而我不知道如何帮他 导演:盖伊毕 |
[06:12] | Want me to stay home? I can call Walter and we can reschedule… | 要我留在家里吗? 我可打给华特改天再约 |
[06:15] | Absolutely not. If you and Walter are gonna patch things up… | 绝对不要,如果你和华特重修旧好… |
[06:21] | No pressure, but you’re going. | 没压力的,你去吧 |
[06:25] | It may be nothing. | 可能没事 |
[06:27] | Only one way to find out. | 只有一个办法才会知道 |
[06:38] | No, please, Dad, come right in. | 不会,请,爸,进来吧 |
[06:41] | Well, I guess you’re going for that lived-in look. | 我想你忙到没时间整理 |
[06:44] | Can’t afford a housekeeper without a job. | 没工作请不起管家 |
[06:48] | Got enough beverage money, I see. | 却有钱买酒 |
[06:50] | I’m gonna need another if we’re gonna fight. | 如果我们吵架的话我会需要再来一瓶 |
[06:53] | I didn’t come here to fight. | 我不是来吵架的 |
[06:54] | Then why are you here? Because I’m fine, really. | 那你来这里干嘛? 因为我真的很好 |
[06:58] | In fact, I have a job interview. | 事实上,我有工作面试了 |
[07:01] | – At Joanna’s new firm. – That’s good. | – 在乔安娜的新事务所 – 那很好 |
[07:03] | Good. But the real reason I came here is… | 很好,但我来此真正的原因是… |
[07:07] | You realized that you didn’t reach your weekly quota of reminding me… | 你发现这星期没达到要提醒我… |
[07:11] | of how much I’m ruining my life? | …有多堕落的次数标准? |
[07:13] | It’s because I miss you, Laurel. | 是因为我想你,萝蕾尔 |
[07:18] | For a long time, it was just you and me. | 长久以来,就是你和我 |
[07:21] | Whatever else was going on, no matter how bad either of us was doing… | 不管发生什么事情 不管我们任何人做了多糟糕的事情… |
[07:25] | we didn’t disappear on each other. | …我们不会遗弃彼此 |
[07:28] | Because you’re my family. | 因为你是我的家人 |
[07:31] | And I miss my family. | 而我想念我的家人 |
[07:35] | So how about we have dinner, you and me, tonight? | 我们去吃晚餐,你和我,今晚? |
[07:40] | I already ate. | 我已经吃过了 |
[07:42] | Yeah. | 是 |
[07:45] | How about tomorrow night? | 明晚如何呢? |
[07:48] | Sure. | 好的 |
[07:50] | Dinner tomorrow. | 明天吃晚饭 |
[07:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:05] | – How’s it going with Roy? – Not well. | – 罗伊怎样了? – 不太好 |
[08:09] | I don’t know the kid well, but he seems to be five kinds of angry. | 我不太认识这孩子 不过他似乎怒气十足 |
[08:13] | You might be underestimating. | 你可能低估了 |
[08:17] | Roy was mad at the world before he was injected with Mirakuru. | 罗伊在被注射米拉库鲁前就愤世嫉俗 |
[08:21] | – You say you’ve seen this before? – Slade Wilson. He was my friend. | – 你说之前你就过过这种状况? – 史莱德威尔森,他曾是我的朋友 |
[08:25] | Troubling use of past tense there. | 用过去式让人感到不安 |
[08:29] | I thought I could help him control it. | 我以为我能帮他控制 |
[08:32] | I was wrong. But I know more now, and I’m not gonna make the same mistake with Roy. | 我错了,但现在我知道更多了 我不会在罗伊身上犯下同样错误 |
[08:37] | – What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[08:39] | – Iron Heights. Due to their low security post-quake, I thought it a good idea… | 铁山监狱,由于地震后 他们的安全性降低,我觉得… |
[08:42] | to keep an eye on their internal communication for a while. | …留意他们内部的通讯 会是一个好主意 |
[08:46] | You hacked into a prison system network? | 你骇进监狱网路系统? |
[08:49] | – Is that judgment I’m hearing? – Pride. | – 这是在指责吗? – 是骄傲 |
[08:53] | Iron Heights put out a BOLO for Ben Turner, a.k.a. Bronze Tiger… | 铁山监狱对班透纳 又叫铜虎历出全境通缉… |
[08:56] | which, BTW, is a terrible nickname, because tigers are not bronze. | …而这个外号真烂 因为老虎不是铜色的 |
[09:00] | – Turner escaped? – Killed 10 guards on his way out. | – 透纳逃狱了? – 一路上杀死十个警卫 |
[09:03] | – Think that would’ve made the news. – Better at keeping secrets than prisoners. | – 觉得会上新闻吗 – 最好别声张 |
[09:07] | – Any idea where he’s headed? – No. | – 知道他要去哪里吗? – 不知道 |
[09:09] | Get one. | 快查 |
[09:19] | Tell your men to take a walk. | 叫你的手下走开 |
[09:22] | – Leave us. – They can leave their weapons too. | – 走吧 – 也把武器放下 |
[09:32] | Thank you for the early release. | 谢谢你的提早释放 |
[09:35] | Thought about taking off, but I’m curious. | 本想一走了之,但我很好奇 |
[09:39] | Who would break a stranger out of prison? | 谁会帮一个陌生人逃狱? |
[09:42] | Someone who wishes to hire you for a job. | 一个要雇用你的人 |
[09:46] | I need you to help my men retrieve a certain item. | 我需要你帮我的手下 取走一个特定的东西 |
[09:51] | This is the item. You know it, yes? | 就是这个,你知道的,对吧 |
[09:54] | Yes, I do. | 我知道 |
[09:56] | Do you know what you’re messing with? | 知道自己在搞什么吗? |
[09:59] | Won’t be cheap. | 不便宜啊 |
[10:02] | This is not a problem. | 这不成问题 |
[10:04] | You do know that thing could kill hundreds of people. | 你知道那玩意会杀死上千人 |
[10:07] | No, Mr. Turner, it will kill thousands. | 不,透纳先生,会杀死上万人 |
[10:23] | Now you. | 现在换你 |
[10:25] | Go slowly. | 慢慢来 |
[10:32] | Stop. This is not about learning to throw a punch. | 住手,这不是要学习如何出拳 |
[10:35] | This is about learning to control your strength. | 这是要学习如何控制自己的力量 |
[10:43] | First water slapping, now this. | 先是拍水,现在是这个 |
[10:45] | When are you gonna run out of ways to make me look stupid? | 还有什么让我看起来 会很蠢的方式呢? |
[10:51] | All I’m learning is new ways to get pissed off. | 我所学习的 都只是让我更加生气的新招式 |
[10:53] | And I’m already pretty good at that. | 不知你是否注意到我已经很擅长这样了 |
[10:55] | There’s nothing wrong with anger. Anger is energy. | 愤怒没有什么错的 愤怒就是力量 |
[10:58] | But you need to learn to channel it in a positive way. | 但你得学习用正面的方式引导出来 |
[11:01] | Like putting the hurt on guys going after the city. | 像是去伤害这城市的歹徒 |
[11:05] | Let me try hitting something that will hit back. | 让我去对付会回击的东西 |
[11:07] | – Too soon. – Get me out there with you. | – 太快了 – 让我跟你一起出任务 |
[11:10] | One night. | 一晚 |
[11:12] | All this, it’d be a lot easier to take. | 所有这些,到时候就客易多了 |
[11:26] | Moira. | 莫伊庄 |
[11:29] | Ahh, I didn’t realize we’d have company. | 我不知道今晚还有别人 |
[11:32] | This is Mark Francis. Mark’s CFO at Kardak Holdings. | 这位是马克法兰西斯 马克是卡达克控股公司首席财务长 |
[11:36] | We’ve been putting in some hours for the party’s Election Steering Committee. | 我们在政党选举策画委员会上 共聚了不少时间 |
[11:39] | – Oh. – It’s a pleasure to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[11:41] | Those are words I’m not accustomed to hearing these days. | 最近听到这些字不太习惯 |
[11:46] | You were a lioness doing what she had to do to protect her cubs. | 你是不惜一切保护幼狮的母狮 |
[11:49] | I’m not the only person in Starling who sees it that way. | 我不是史特林市中唯一这样想的人 |
[11:52] | – That’s a comfort. – It’s the truth. | – 真是欣慰 – 这是事实 |
[11:55] | Please. | 请坐 |
[11:58] | Well, it’s unlike you to show such interest in politics, Walter. | 看不出来你对政治如此感兴趣,华特 |
[12:02] | It’s part of my new position at the Starling National Bank. | 这算是我在史特林国家银行 新职位的工作之一 |
[12:06] | My board of directors is very concerned about the trajectory of the city. | 我的董事会非常关注 这个城市的发展轨迹 |
[12:10] | – You mean Sebastian Blood? – Yeah. | – 你是指塞巴斯帝安布拉德? – 对 |
[12:12] | We believe that his policies will bankrupt Starling within eight months. | 我们相信他的政策 在八个月内会让史特林破产 |
[12:16] | Not that the voter cares, they’re caught up in his charisma. | 选民并不关心这件事 他们被他个人魅力征服了 |
[12:19] | And he’s not running against a viable opponent. | 而他没有足以抗街的对手竞选 |
[12:21] | Blood’s trounced every potential candidate we’ve focus-tested. | 布拉德击败所有 我们到试的潜在候选人 |
[12:25] | But we believe that he’s vulnerable on regulation. | 但我们相信他的弱点是监管 |
[12:28] | Well, even if he is, it hardly matters. | 即使是这样,也无关紧要 |
[12:31] | Banking regulations are an SEC issue. | 银行监管是美国证券交易委员会的问题 |
[12:34] | Starling City needs to use the means at a city’s disposal. | 史特林市在处置城市上需要用手段 |
[12:39] | Walter said you were smart. | 华特说过你很聪明 |
[12:43] | But you didn’t invite me to dinner to hear my opinions. | 但你们邀我吃饭并非为了听我的意见 |
[12:48] | You want to hear my positions. | 你们想听听我的立场 |
[12:51] | You want me to run against Sebastian Blood. | 你们要我跟塞巴斯帝安布拉德竞选 |
[12:57] | Dad, I’m starving. Where are we going? | 爸,我饿死了,我们要去哪里? |
[13:00] | It’s just a little hole in the wall right here. | 就在这里的一个小店 |
[13:16] | – Laurel, wait. – Don’t touch me. | – 萝蕾尔,等等 – 别碰我 |
[13:21] | – I can’t believe you would do this. – Well, you wouldn’t have come. | – 我不敢相信你会这样做 – 不然你不会来的 |
[13:24] | – Got that right. – Laurel, you need help. | – 你可说对了 – 萝蕾尔,你需要帮助 |
[13:26] | Not from them. | 不需要他们帮助 |
[13:28] | There’s not one person in that room who knows what I have been through. | 那房间里没有一个人 知道我所经历过的 |
[13:32] | You’re right. Some have been through worse. | 你说得对 有些人所经历的比你更惨 |
[13:35] | But for better or worse, everyone in that room needs to be there and you need to be there. | 但无论如何,里面每个人都需要帮助 而你也需要 |
[13:40] | You think you’re the only person that’s ever lost someone? | 你以为你是唯一失去亲人的吗 |
[13:43] | Who ever got fired, got their lives into a mess? You think again, kiddo, because you’re not. | 被炒鱿鱼,生活乱七八糟? 你再想想,孩子,因为你不是 |
[13:49] | Now, look, we’re here now. So why don’t you just stay for a bit? | 这样,既然我们来了 何不待一会儿呢 |
[13:52] | You don’t have to share or talk, you just listen. | 你不必分享或说话 只要听别人说 |
[13:57] | I thought I made myself clear. | 我想我说得很清楚了 |
[13:59] | I’m hungry- | 我饿了 |
[14:02] | And now I think I’ll eat alone. | 现在我想自己一个人吃了 |
[14:13] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[14:15] | S.C.P.D.’s network just lit up with a homicide. | 史特林警局的网路 刚刚发布一起凶杀案 |
[14:17] | Multiple stab wounds, like claw marks. | 多处刀伤,像是爪印 |
[14:20] | The victim was an architect. | 死者是一名建筑师 |
[14:22] | Turner ransacked his place, took blueprints of his designs. | 透纳洗劫他的住所 拿走他的设计蓝图 |
[14:24] | One of the aforementioned designs, Malcolm Merlyn’s house. | 其中一个设计就是 麦尔坎莫林的房子 |
[14:28] | I don’t know about architecture, but this can’t be good. | 我不太懂建筑但这肯定不是好事 |
[14:30] | What would Turner want with Merlyn’s house? | 透纳要莫林房子的设计图干嘛? |
[14:33] | I’m not sure. All of Malcolm’s holdings, the house, are in receivership. | 我不太确定,麦尔坎所有的财产 包括房子,都被接管了 |
[14:36] | Who’s that you’re talking to? | 你在跟谁说话? |
[14:39] | Oh, wait, let me guess. You can’t tell me that either. | 等等,让我睛 你也不能跟我说 |
[14:42] | A guy that I put in prison got out and I have an idea where he’s headed. | 我送进监狱的一个家伙逃狱了 而我知道他要去哪里 |
[14:50] | You have one of your hoodies? | 你有自己的兜帽衫吗? |
[14:52] | Do you seriously have to ask? | 你还要问吗? |
[14:58] | Whatever happens… | 不管发生什么事… |
[15:00] | whoever we run into, do not engage. | …不管遇到什么人 不要交手 |
[15:05] | And don’t touch anything. | 别碰任何东西 |
[15:08] | This is his kid, right? | 这是他儿子,对吧? |
[15:12] | The guy who died? | 死掉的那个人? |
[15:16] | Yes. | 对 |
[15:20] | You know your way around this place. Been here before? | 你知道这地方的环境 以前来过啊 |
[15:27] | What was that? | 那是什么声音? |
[15:30] | It came from underground. | 声音来自地下室 |
[15:31] | Merlyn has a large garage. Let’s go. | 莫林有一个很大的车库,走吧 |
[16:00] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么玩意? |
[16:01] | Looks like a prototype. | 看来是原型机 |
[16:03] | Of what? | 什么的原型机? |
[16:05] | A machine that killed 503 people. | 杀死503人的机器 |
[16:08] | Merlyn’s earthquake device. | 莫林的地震装置 |
[16:12] | Okay, simple snatch and grab. | 好,简单的窃取行动 |
[16:14] | Don’t know why Mr. Armitage thought we needed you. | 真不知道为何阿密帝奇先生 觉得我们需要你 |
[16:17] | For that. | 为了那个 |
[16:28] | Step away from the device. | 别碰那个装置 |
[16:31] | You don’t know what it is you’re dealing with. | 你们根本不知道 自己面对的是什么东西 |
[16:33] | Big machine, makes earthquakes? | 制造地震的大机器吗? |
[16:35] | Do you have any idea what happens if the wrong people have it? | 你知道要是歹徒拿到这装置 会历生什么结果吗? |
[16:39] | Yeah, I get paid. | 知道,我可以拿到酬劳 |
[16:41] | Close it up. | 装起来 |
[17:05] | That thing killed eight of my friends. | 那玩意害死我八个朋友 |
[17:20] | You son of a bitch! | 你这龟儿子! |
[17:24] | Hey. That’s enough. | 嘿,够了 |
[17:41] | – Uh-oh. You got angry face. – What happened? | – 你一脸生气样 – 发生什么事? |
[17:44] | – Roy Harper. – You took him in the field? | – 罗伊哈波 – 你带他去出任务? |
[17:46] | He wasn’t listening to me, Diggle. I’m trying to reach him, he lost control. | 他不听我的指挥,狄戈 我试图帮他,他失去控制 |
[17:49] | He nearly killed somebody, which I couldn’t let happen. | 他差点杀死一个人 我得阻止他 |
[17:52] | – And in the process… – Turner got away. | – 而这过程中… – 透纳跑了 |
[17:55] | – What was he there to steal, Merlyn’s art? – Something much more dangerous. | – 他到那里偷什么,莫林的艺术收藏? – 一件更加危险的东西 |
[18:00] | It’s a prototype earthquake machine. | 是地震器的原型机 |
[18:03] | – Holy God. – Why would Turner want to destroy the city? | – 老天爷啊 – 为何透纳要毁灭这城市? |
[18:07] | He doesn’t. He’s a mercenary selling services to the highest bidder. | 他没有,他受雇 把东西拿给出价最高的人 |
[18:10] | This watch belonged to a guy Turner was with. | 这支表属于跟透纳一起合作的家伙 |
[18:12] | – Fingerprints. – Turner’s a loner. | – 指纹 – 透纳是独行侠 |
[18:14] | Which means that guy works for his client. | 表示那家伙受雇于主使者 |
[18:16] | Fingerprints equals name, equals known associates. I’m on it. | 指纹等于名字,等于主使者 我马上查 |
[18:20] | It was the look in Roy’s eyes. | 罗伊的眼神 |
[18:22] | It was Slade all over again. | 完全是史莱德的翻版 |
[18:24] | – Oliver, what happened with Slade? – Me. | – 奥利佛,跟史莱德发生什么事? – 我 |
[18:28] | Someone killed Shado, Slade loved Shado. And it was my fault. | 有人杀死珊朵,史莱德深爱珊朵 都是我的错 |
[18:35] | I wanted to tell him because it would’ve been better coming from me. | 我亲口想告诉他,因为这样会比较好 |
[18:39] | But I didn’t. | 但我没有说 |
[18:40] | And he found out another way. | 而他终究发现了 |
[18:45] | If I had just told him the truth, I could’ve gotten through to him. | 如果我当时告诉他真相 我可能会得到他的谅解 |
[18:49] | – It’s why it’s important you get through to Roy. – I lived a five-year nightmare. | – 因此你要得到罗伊谅解是很重要 – 五年来我活在梦魇中 |
[18:55] | But if I learned something that could help me reach Roy now… | 但如果我学会可以帮我得到罗伊谅解… |
[19:02] | it’d all be worth it. | …这一切都值得 |
[19:12] | He’s not here. | 他不在这里 |
[19:14] | Where else could he be? We already checked the plane. | 他可能去哪里呢? 我们检查过飞机了 |
[19:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:22] | Do you remember seeing these before? | 你记得以前见过这些字吗? |
[19:25] | – I didn’t really look around. – They look familiar. | – 我们没仔细看过 – 看起来好眼熟 |
[19:30] | – This could be Lian Yu. – No, I mean the calculations. | – 这可能是炼狱岛上才有的 – 不,我是说这个计算公式 |
[19:33] | I’ve seen those before. | 我曾经看过这个 |
[19:34] | – Maybe the first time you were in the cave. – I don’t think so. | – 或许是你第一次进到洞里看过的 – 不是 |
[19:39] | – Fyers’ launcher. – What? | – 范尔斯的发射器 – 什么? |
[19:41] | Soldiers on the island last year had a missile launcher. | 去年在岛上的士兵有一架飞弹发射器 |
[19:44] | I saw one of these on the display. They’re firing calculations. | 我在显示器上看过这个 是在计算射程 |
[19:50] | He’s gonna blow it up. | 他要炸掉它 |
[19:52] | Blow what up? | 炸掉什么? |
[19:55] | The freighter. | 货轮 |
[20:04] | – Thank God you’re here. I need your help… – I have to talk to you. It’s important. | – 谢天谢地你来了,我需要你帮忙… – 我必须跟你说,很重要 |
[20:08] | Okay. You look stressed out. Is everything okay? | 好,你看起来很紧张 一切都还好吗? |
[20:11] | You have to leave town. | 你必须离开此地 |
[20:12] | Grab your mother and your brother, if you can, and leave. | 如果可以的话 带你妈和哥哥离开 |
[20:15] | – It’s just for a few days. – A reason would be nice. | – 几天就可以了 – 有个理由会比较好 |
[20:18] | – I need you to trust me, Thea. – I do. | – 我需要你相信我,蒂雅 – 我相信 |
[20:21] | I just can’t up and leave with my family without a reason. | 我只是无法要我家人 毫无理由就离开此地 |
[20:24] | You have to. | 你必须做到 |
[20:26] | Roy, you’re not making any sense right now. | 罗伊,现在你是无理取闹 |
[20:28] | – Tell me what’s going on. – Why aren’t you listening? | – 告诉我怎么回事 – 为何你不听话呢? |
[20:31] | – Now, I need you to listen to me. – Roy, you’re hurting me. | – 我需要你听我的 – 罗伊,你弄痛我了 |
[20:39] | – I didn’t mean to. I’m sorry. – I know… | – 我不是故意的,抱歉 – 我知道… |
[20:48] | (威瑟拜与史东律师事务所 乔安娜德拉维加) | |
[20:54] | Well, your work environment has definitely improved since CNRI. | 你的工作环境 绝对比在促进会时改善多了 |
[20:59] | This place is bigger than my apartment. | 这地方比我住的公寓还大 |
[21:02] | There is a limit to the glamour, unfortunately. | 很不幸地,这种事情都得付出代价 |
[21:04] | I spend my days in… | 我每天都要… |
[21:06] | document production and answering interrogatories. | …处理文件并回答询问 |
[21:09] | It doesn’t feel like practicing law so much as pushing papers. | 感觉不太像是执业律师 顶多是文书工作 |
[21:14] | If I didn’t know any better, I’d think that you were trying to talk me out of a job here. | 要不是我们认识已久 我会以为你想要劝我别来工作 |
[21:21] | I guess I do know better. | 我想我还真说对了 |
[21:23] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:26] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[21:28] | One of the partners serves on the Bar Association’s Disciplinary Committee… | 事务所的一位合伙人 是律师协会纪律委员会的成员… |
[21:33] | mend, well, when I sent your resume, he did some checking. | …当我将你的履历呈上去 他就做了调查 |
[21:37] | That was a complete misunderstanding. | 那完全是个误会 |
[21:40] | I mean, sure, yeah, I had some problems, but I’m fine now. | 我是说,没错 我有些问题但我现在没事了 |
[21:44] | The Bar is going to open disciplinary proceedings. | 律师公会要召开纪律处分程序 |
[21:49] | What for? | 为什么? |
[21:50] | Conduct affecting your fitness to practice. | 评断你是否适合继续执业 |
[21:54] | – Heh. That’s ridiculous. – I know. | – 太荒谬了 – 我知道 |
[21:57] | While this is out there… | 当这件事还没有落幕前… |
[22:01] | the firm can’t hire you. | …事务所无法雇用你 |
[22:04] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:07] | Thanks for letting me know. I have to go. | 感谢你让我知道,我得走了 |
[22:10] | Laurel. Laurel. | 萝蕾尔,萝蕾尔 |
[22:11] | We can fight this. Okay? I’ll help you, it… | 我们可以力争的,好吗? 我会帮你的,这… |
[22:15] | I need some time to… | 我需要一些时间… |
[22:17] | process. I’ll call you. | …消化,我会打给你 |
[22:22] | – Can I fix you a drink? – Whatever you’re having. | – 要喝什么吗? – 跟你一样 |
[22:25] | It was good to see you the other night, Moira. | 真高兴那晚见到你,莫伊庄 |
[22:28] | It was lovely. | 是很愉快 |
[22:30] | It’s been a while since I’ve had such a good laugh. | 我已经很久没有如此开怀地笑了 |
[22:33] | It was no joke, Moira. | 这不是开玩笑,莫伊庄 |
[22:35] | Mark was telling the truth. | 马克说的是事实 |
[22:37] | A significant number of people in Starling City feel that… | 史特林市有很多市民觉得… |
[22:40] | your actions with Malcolm Merlyn were justified to protect your family. | …你跟麦尔坎莫林合作 是为了保护自己的家人 |
[22:44] | – 43.6 percent, in fact. – You polled people about me? | – 事实上是四成三六 – 你对我做民意调查? |
[22:47] | Prudent course of action when vetting a potential candidate, yes. | 审核一个潜在候选人的审填做法 |
[22:51] | Six hundred thousand people in Starling City. I’d think you could find someone… | 史特林市有六十万人 我想你可以找到… |
[22:55] | not responsible for destroying it with an earthquake machine. | …不用对地震机器 所导致惨况负责的人来参选 |
[22:58] | Not with your name recognition. | 这些人的知名度不及于你 |
[23:02] | We need a game-change candidate, Moira. | 我们需要改变关键的候选人,莫伊庄 |
[23:05] | And there’s no one in Starling with a higher profile. | 在史特林没人的知名度高过你 |
[23:07] | Charles Manson is rather well-known, and no one is going to vote for him. | 查尔斯曼森相当有名气 而没人会投票给他的 |
[23:11] | True. Equally true, voters like redemption stories. | 事实,同样地 选民喜欢救赎的故事 |
[23:14] | Bill Clinton. Eliot Spitzer. | 比尔克林顿,艾略特斯皮策 |
[23:17] | – Martha Stewart. – I don’t believe she ran for office. | – 玛莎史都华 – 我相信她不会参选的 |
[23:20] | If she had, she would have won. | 如果她参选,就会当选 |
[23:22] | Would have won what? | 当选什么? |
[23:24] | Thea. | 蒂雅 |
[23:28] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[23:29] | I’m just convincing your mother to run for mayor. | 我只是在说服你母亲竞选市长 |
[23:32] | – Of what? – You see? | – 什么市长? – 看吧 |
[23:36] | – Sweetheart, are you all right? – You really need to stop asking that. | – 甜心,你还好吧 – 真的不要再这样问我了 |
[23:42] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗? |
[23:43] | It’s hard to believe, I know. | 我知道这很难相信 |
[23:45] | No. No, it’s not. | 才不会 |
[23:48] | Look, this is actually the first election I can vote in… | 是这样的 这次是我第一次行使投票权… |
[23:51] | and as a newly-minted voter… | …身为一个新崛起的选民… |
[23:54] | I don’t think it sounds that crazy. | …我觉得这是可行的 |
[23:58] | From out of the mouths of babes. | 听听这美女的话 |
[24:10] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[24:12] | I tried to get my girlfriend to leave town. | 我想让我女朋友离开本市 |
[24:14] | But she won’t. | 但她不愿意 |
[24:18] | You cannot bring her into this. | 你不能把她扯进来 |
[24:21] | But how am I supposed to lie to her and protect her at the same time? | 但我要如何骗她同时又能保护她? |
[24:25] | How do you do it? | 你怎么做的? |
[24:27] | How do you keep secrets from people in your life? | 你如何在自己的生活中隐藏身份? |
[24:29] | By remembering it’s the only way to keep them safe. | 只要记住这样才是保证他们安全 的唯一方法 |
[24:33] | No, keeping them safe is what keeps them safe. | 不,保证他们安全 是不让他们身陷险境 |
[24:35] | Telling people the truth. | 就是告诉人们真相 |
[24:37] | But you? You won’t tell me anything. Not about the Mirakuru. | 但你呢?你什么都不告诉我 也不说什么是米拉库鲁 |
[24:40] | And this other guy. You’ve got me slapping water and hitting dummies. | 这另外一个人 你只要我拍水和打假人 |
[24:43] | Roy, you’re spiraling, and you need to calm down. | 罗伊,你太激动了 你得冷静下来 |
[24:46] | No. I need to save Thea. | 不,我得去救蒂雅 |
[24:49] | That thing is out in the open because of you. | 因为你,东西才会被人拿走 |
[24:52] | I think you’ve done enough. | 我想你做的已经够了 |
[24:55] | Let go of me. | 放开我 |
[24:56] | – Roy. – I said, let go of me. | – 罗伊 – 我说放开我 |
[24:58] | Get control. | 控制一下 |
[25:00] | If not for me or yourself, then do it for Thea. | 就算不是为你或自己,那就为蒂雅 |
[25:04] | What the hell do you know about Thea? Don’t you talk about her. | 你对蒂雅知道多少? 别跟我提她的事 |
[25:15] | Are you done? | 你够了吗? |
[25:25] | No. I’m not done. | 不,还不够 |
[25:27] | I’m gonna stop this thing. | 我要去阻止这件事情 |
[25:29] | And if you wanna stop me, try. | 如果你要阻止我,试试看 |
[25:31] | Try putting another arrow in me. Go ahead. | 再射我一箭,来啊 |
[25:34] | Because I heal fast now, but you get in my way… | 因为现在我自愈快速 但要是你阻挠我… |
[25:37] | and I’ll give you a good look at that anger you’re so worried about me losing control of. | …我会让你好好看看 你所担心的我失控的样子 |
[25:47] | (昆恩实业有限公司) | |
[25:49] | You both scoffed when I said we should invest in an x-ray machine here. | 当我说我们应该投资买X光机 你们还嗤之以鼻 |
[25:54] | What do you wanna do about Roy? | 你要如何处理罗伊? |
[25:57] | Where are we with the fingerprint? | 指纹查得如何? |
[26:00] | Struck out on domestic agencies. I’m checking Interpol… | 国内机构没有资料 我正在查国际刑警… |
[26:02] | PRC Public Security, and MVD databases now. | …中国公安局和俄国内务部的资料 |
[26:06] | Oliver, I know you’ve taken Roy on, and why. | 奥利佛,我知道你要让罗伊加入 还有原因 |
[26:09] | But Roy, Slade, a lot of guys I’ve served with… | 可是罗伊,史莱德 我有很多并肩作战的弟兄… |
[26:14] | some people are just broken, man. | …有些人就是不正常 |
[26:16] | – And nobody can put them back together. – I refuse to believe that. | – 没人能让他们恢复正常 – 我拒绝相信这种说法 |
[26:21] | I am not letting what happened to Slade happen to Roy. | 我不会让史莱德身上发生的事情 重现在罗伊身上 |
[26:24] | I’m not. | 我不会 |
[26:36] | Yep. | 是 |
[26:37] | Are you near the club? | 你在夜店附近吗? |
[26:40] | I’m pretty close. Why? | 我相当靠近,怎么了? |
[26:43] | Laurel’s here. | 萝蕾尔在这里 |
[26:44] | She doesn’t look good. | 她看起来不太好 |
[26:48] | Hey. Laurel’s upstairs. | 嘿,萝蕾尔在上面 |
[27:01] | Mm. Excuse me. Can I get something with olives? | 对不起 我能叫有橄榄的饮料吗? |
[27:05] | I don’t care what it is as long as there are a lot of olives. | 我不在乎是什么 只要有很多橄榄就可以 |
[27:09] | How about coffee? | 喝咖啡怎样? |
[27:11] | Coffee and olives? | 咖啡和橄榄? |
[27:13] | Bad combination. | 很糟的组合 |
[27:16] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[27:18] | This is where it’s happening, right? The big club? | 这里就是喝酒的地方吧 大型夜店? |
[27:21] | – Here you go. Martini, triple olives. – Thanks. | – 来了,马丁尼,三颗橄榄 – 谢了 |
[27:24] | Laurel, go home. | 萝蕾尔,回家了 |
[27:26] | Thea Queen telling me… | 蒂雅昆恩跟我说… |
[27:28] | enough is enough. | …别喝太多 |
[27:30] | Now, that is rich. | 那还真是讽刺啊 |
[27:39] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[27:41] | Bar me from your bar. | 禁止我到你的酒吧 |
[27:43] | That’s today’s theme, right? Disbarment? | 这是今天的主题,对吧? 取消律师资格? |
[27:46] | – Laurel, are you being disbarred? – Yeah, looks like my law career’s over. | – 萝蕾尔,你被取消律师资格? – 对,看来我的律师职业生涯结束了 |
[27:50] | But you know what? | 但你知道什么吗? |
[27:51] | Maybe Thea here can hire me as a waitress. | 或许蒂雅可以雇用我当女服务生 |
[27:55] | Or, Ollie, I could come be your secretary. | 或者奥利,我可以来当你的秘书 |
[27:58] | But that would mean you would have to fire her. | 但那表示你必须开除她 |
[28:00] | Hi, Laurel. How are you? | 嗨,萝蕾尔,你好吗? |
[28:06] | Did you need to borrow my car? | 你要跟我借车吗? |
[28:09] | Did your limo break down? | 难道你的豪华轿车坏了吗? |
[28:13] | – Get her a cab, please. – Yeah. | – 帮她叫计程车,麻烦了 – 是 |
[28:18] | Fingerprint was in Interpol’s database. Guy worked for Milo Armitage. | 在国际刑警组织的责料库有指纹档案 那家伙是替米罗阿密帝奇工作 |
[28:22] | – He’s a black market arms merchant. – He’s trying to sell the device. | – 他是黑市军火商 – 他想要卖掉那个装置 |
[28:25] | I need you to search for any indication Armitage is in Starling. | 我需要你搜寻阿密帝奇 在史特林的行踪 |
[28:28] | I already did. His ship filed a loading manifest at Starling City docks. | 已经查过了 他的船在史特林市码头提出装货单 |
[28:32] | I’ll get you the slip number. | 我会把船号给你 |
[28:46] | Hi, it’s Oliver. | 嗨,我是奥利佛 |
[28:48] | I just ran into Laurel and something’s wrong. | 我刚刚碰到萝蕾尔 她情况不太好 |
[28:54] | She needs you. | 她需要你 |
[28:58] | Slade? | 史莱德? |
[29:00] | Oliver. | 奥利佛 |
[29:02] | Slade? | 史莱德? |
[29:04] | – Keep back! – We know you’re targeting the boat. | – 退后! – 我们知道你要瞄准那艘船 |
[29:09] | I’m gonna send that son of a bitch to the bottom of the ocean. | 我要把那龟儿子击沉到海底 |
[29:12] | You’re gonna destroy our way off the island. | 你会毁掉我们离开小岛的唯一机会 |
[29:14] | As long as Ivo is dead, that’s fine. | 只要艾佛死了,没关系的 |
[29:22] | I can’t let you do it. | 我不能让你这样做 |
[29:24] | Get back! Or so help me, I will put you down. | 退后!否则就帮我 我会干掉你的 |
[29:30] | – Mom, what are you doing here? – I came by to get your advice. | – 妈,你来这里干嘛? – 我来听听你的意见 |
[29:34] | Step into my office. | 请到我的办公室 |
[29:37] | This is about the campaign, right? | 这是有关选举的事情,对吧? |
[29:39] | It’s really awesome you’re thinking of doing this. | 你想要这样做实在太棒了 |
[29:42] | You said something that stayed with me. | 我一直在想你说过的话 |
[29:45] | The idea that there could be voters out there… | 就是可能某些选民… |
[29:50] | that wouldn’t dismiss me out of hand. | …不会拒绝我 |
[29:52] | Well, you did run a multi-billion dollar company. | 你确实管理过一间数十亿资产的公司 |
[29:55] | Yes, and an undertaking that destroyed the city. | 对,摧毁这城市跟我有关 |
[29:58] | People will get over that. | 人们会释怀的 |
[29:59] | What makes you so certain? | 你怎会如此确定? |
[30:01] | Because I did. | 因为我就是啊 |
[30:03] | Can I make a suggestion? | 我能建议一下吗? |
[30:05] | Instead of punishing yourself, because you think you destroyed the city… | 与其因为你觉得 自己摧毁这城市而自责… |
[30:09] | how about you start by saving it? | …不如开始拯救它? |
[30:18] | Ten million dollars, I believe, was the negotiated amount. | 一千万美元 相信是当初谈定的价钱 |
[30:26] | Congratulations, you’re now in a new tax bracket. | 恭喜,现在你的税级到了新的定位 |
[30:30] | Just out of curiosity, you pay me 10 million… | 只是很好奇 你付我一千万… |
[30:33] | – and you get…? – Three times that. | – 而你得到…? – 三倍的钱 |
[30:37] | You already have a buyer? | 你已经有买家了? |
[30:40] | I recommend that you stay clear of Markovia for a few months. | 我建议你这几个月别去马可维亚 |
[30:45] | I believe our business is now concluded. | 我相信我们的生意到此为止了 |
[30:51] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[31:02] | Looks like your partner abandoned you. | 看来你的搭档抛弃你了 |
[31:05] | He’s not my partner. | 他不是我的搭档 |
[31:06] | He’s someone I hired to do the job. | 他是我雇来做事的人 |
[31:10] | And it turns out it was money well-spent. | 看来这钱很值得 |
[31:23] | Just too dumb to stay down. | 不躺下实在太蠢了 |
[31:33] | Don’t do it. You’ll kill everyone here. | 别这样做,你会害死这里所有人 |
[31:35] | If I don’t deliver this device to my buyer in Markovia, I’m dead anyway. | 要是我没将装置送到马可维亚的 买家手中,我一样死定了 |
[31:40] | No! | 不! |
[31:55] | Roy, I need your help. | 我需要你的协助 |
[31:57] | – Roy, stop. Roy! – Son of a bitch! | – 罗伊,住手,罗伊! – 龟儿子! |
[31:59] | Roy, I need you to stop. | 罗伊,我需要你住手 |
[32:04] | The earthquake device is in there. | 地震装置在里面 |
[32:07] | The steel is military-grade. It’s built to withstand a bomb, but not you. | 这钢材是军事等级 可以承受炸弹爆破,但挡不住你 |
[32:13] | Think about Thea. | 想着蒂雅 |
[32:16] | Because she could die without your help. | 因为没有你的协助她就会死 |
[32:18] | I know you love her. | 我知道你爱她 |
[32:20] | Because I’ve seen it. | 因为我看得出来 |
[32:22] | Save my sister. | 救救我妹妹 |
[32:26] | Control. | 控制住 |
[32:28] | Focus on Thea. | 专心想着蒂雅 |
[32:31] | She needs you right now. | 她现在需要你 |
[32:33] | Or she is dead. Everyone is dead. | 否则她会死,每个人都会死 |
[33:03] | – You’re…? – Yeah. | – 你是…? – 对 |
[33:06] | Yeah. | 对 |
[33:08] | Last year, you saved my life. | 去年,你救了我一命 |
[33:11] | And I don’t mean from the guy who kidnapped me. I mean… | 我不是说从绑架我的人手中牧出来 我是说… |
[33:14] | you saved me. | …你拯救了我 |
[33:17] | You gave me purpose. | 你给我追求的目标 |
[33:28] | We’re just getting started. | 我们才刚开始 |
[33:35] | So the secret society gets a new member. | 所以秘密社团有了新成员 |
[33:41] | Where is he now? | 现在他在哪里? |
[33:44] | Home. | 家里 |
[33:45] | He’s, uh… | 他在… |
[33:48] | processing. | …消化事情 |
[33:51] | When I found out who you really were, I processed my way… | 当我发现你的身份时我吃了… |
[33:54] | through a pint of mint chip. | …一堆薄荷饼干用以接受这事实 |
[33:57] | I stress eat. | 我有压力就吃 |
[34:00] | Speaking of stress… | 说到压力… |
[34:02] | I’m not trying to Monday morning quarterback here, it’s Wednesday. | …我不是想要指挥什么 我没资格 |
[34:05] | Didn’t this all start because you were worried Roy’s marble collection was on the short side? | 难道不是因为你担心罗伊的力量 用错地方才会这样的吗? |
[34:10] | She has a point, Oliver. | 她说得有道理,奥利佛 |
[34:13] | Roy’s a loose cannon. Now he knows your secret. | 罗伊难以控制 现在他知道你的秘密了 |
[34:15] | You’re right… | 你说得对… |
[34:17] | and I wasn’t thinking about the consequences. | …而我并没有考虑到后果 |
[34:21] | I only knew that… | 我只知道… |
[34:23] | I needed his strength. | …我需要他的能力 |
[34:27] | His power. | 他的力量 |
[34:31] | On the island, Sara told me that love is the most powerful emotion. | 在岛上 莎拉告诉我爱是最强大的情感 |
[34:38] | Well, the Arrow… | 绿箭侠… |
[34:39] | couldn’t get Roy to think about Thea. | …不能让罗伊考虑到蒂雅 |
[34:45] | But I could. | 但我可以 |
[34:50] | I said, get back. | 我说,退后 |
[34:53] | Think about Shado. | 想想珊朵 |
[34:57] | I am thinking about her. | 我正在想着她 |
[35:02] | There’s something I have to tell you about Shado. | 有关珊朵的事情我必须跟你说 |
[35:06] | It’s something you deserve to know. | 是你该知道的事情 |
[35:12] | She loved you, Slade. | 她爱你,史莱德 |
[35:15] | Maybe not the way that you wanted her to… | 或许不是你想要的方式… |
[35:17] | but she loved you. | …但她爱你 |
[35:20] | She wanted you to make it home. | 她要你回家 |
[35:22] | She wanted you to see Joe again. | 她要你再看到乔 |
[35:25] | Don’t you wanna hug your son? | 难道你不想抱抱自己的儿子吗? |
[35:32] | I know you’re angry. | 我知道你很生气 |
[35:35] | And I know you want revenge. | 我知道你要报仇 |
[35:37] | But if you destroy Ivo’s freighter… | 但如果你毁掉艾佛的货轮… |
[35:40] | then Shado will have died for nothing. | …那珊朵就白白牺牲了 |
[35:57] | What is happening to me? | 我是怎么搞的? |
[35:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:02] | But I am not going to let you go through it on your own. | 但我不会让你独自经历此事 |
[36:06] | The man who killed Shado is still out there. | 杀死珊朵的人还是逍遥法外 |
[36:10] | And whether that freighter is on the bottom of the ocean or not… | 不管货轮是否沉入海底… |
[36:14] | we’re still stuck on this island. | …我们依旧困在岛上 |
[36:17] | Not for long. | 不会太久的 |
[36:22] | Because we’re gonna take the freighter. | 因为我们要抢下货轮 |
[36:39] | I was glad to receive your e-mail. | 我很高兴收到你的电邮 |
[36:42] | Does it portend what I’m hoping? | 是我所希望的那样吗? |
[36:45] | I’m going to run. | 我要参选 |
[36:48] | What changed your mind? | 是什么改变你的想法? |
[36:50] | – Thea. – Mm. | 蒂雅 |
[36:52] | She reminded me that I still owe this city. | 她提醒我还亏欠这个城市 |
[36:55] | And I want to be remembered as something more than Malcolm Merlyn’s pawn. | 我要被世人记住的不是 麦尔坎莫林的马前卒而已 |
[36:59] | As you should. | 理当如此 |
[37:01] | But you know there was another reason for my reticence. | 但你知道我有所保留是有另一个原因 |
[37:05] | You’re afraid people will learn that Robert wasn’t her biological father. | 你怕人们知道罗勃不是她的亲生父亲 |
[37:09] | I managed to get through a criminal trial… | 我在审判期间设法不让… |
[37:11] | without the truth coming out, but political campaigns tend to be a bit more adept… | …事情曝光 不过政治竞选… |
[37:15] | at extracting skeletons from closets. | …就会保不住秘密 |
[37:18] | But no one else knows? | 但没其他人知道? |
[37:19] | Someone does. | 有人知道 |
[37:21] | My OB, Dr. Gill. | 我的产科医生吉尔 |
[37:24] | There were complications when Thea was born. | 蒂雅出生时情况很复杂 |
[37:26] | I had to tell him that Robert wasn’t her father. | 我必须告诉他罗勃不是她的父亲 |
[37:31] | So if we’re going to move forward… | 因此如果我们要进行下一步… |
[37:34] | we need to make certain that he won’t be a problem for us. | …我们得确定他不会成为问题 |
[37:54] | Mr. Turner. | 透纳先生 |
[38:01] | I didn’t know this place allowed conjugal visits. | 我不知道这个地方允许配偶探视 |
[38:07] | My name is Amanda Waller. | 我叫亚曼达沃勒 |
[38:09] | You say that like it’s supposed to mean something. | 你这样说好像大有来头似的 |
[38:12] | To the contrary. My identity is highly classified. | 正好相反 我的身份是高度机密 |
[38:15] | Then why are you introducing yourself to me? | 那你干嘛自我介绍? |
[38:18] | I have an offer for you. | 我有份工作要给你 |
[38:20] | A way to work off your sentence. | 一种让你免于服刑的方式 |
[38:22] | As it turns out, I have need of someone with your… | 事实证明,我需要像你这样的… |
[38:26] | singular qualifications. | …特异人士 |
[38:30] | For what? | 为了什么? |
[38:31] | For a unit I’m putting together. | 为了组织一个部队 |
[38:34] | What type of unit? | 什么样的部队? |
[38:36] | Actually… | 实际上… |
[38:40] | it’s more of a squad. | …更像一个小队 |
[38:46] | Is this the part where you kill me because I know your secret? | 因为我知道你的秘密 你就要杀了我吗? |
[38:49] | You think that I’d kill my sister’s boyfriend? | 你真的认为 我会杀死自己妹妹的男朋友吗? |
[38:51] | Well, you did shoot me in the leg. | 你真的朝我的脚射了一箭 |
[38:53] | Forgiven, by the way. | 顺便说,原谅你 |
[38:56] | Thea. | 蒂雅 |
[38:59] | She can never know. | 她永远不可以知道 |
[39:01] | I get the feeling that if I did tell her, that would be when you kill me. | 我有感觉要是我真的跟她说 就会要我的命 |
[39:05] | Trust that instinct. | 相信那种直觉 |
[39:06] | Okay. Wait, how many people know what…? | 好,等等,有多少人知道…? |
[39:11] | Who you are? | 你是谁? |
[39:12] | Too many. | 太多了 |
[39:14] | But these are the only two that matter. | 但重要的只有这两位 |
[39:21] | John Diggle and Felicity Smoak. | 约翰狄戈和菲莉西蒂史默克 |
[39:27] | Does this group have a name? | 这个团体有名字吗? |
[39:29] | – Like Team Arrow or…? – We don’t call ourselves that. | – 像是绿箭小组或是…? – 我们不这样叫自己的 |
[39:32] | – I do. Occasionally. – Stop. | – 我会,偶尔啦 – 别闹了 |
[39:35] | Whatever. | 随便啦 |
[39:37] | Welcome aboard. | 欢迎加入 |
[40:20] | Sara? | 莎拉? |
[40:47] | Complex Chinese |