时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | My name is Oliver Queen. | 我的名字叫奥利佛昆恩 |
[00:05] | After five years on a hellish island… | 在一座地狱般的小岛待了五年后 |
[00:08] | I have come home with only one goal: | 回家时心中只有一个目标: |
[00:11] | To save my city. | 拯救我的城市 |
[00:13] | But to do so, I can’t be the killer I once was. | 但要做到这一点 我不能像过去一样当一名杀手 |
[00:18] | To honor my friend’s memory, I must be someone else. | 为了向我的朋友致敬 我必须成为别人 |
[00:21] | (纪念亲爱的汤玛士莫林) | |
[00:23] | I must be something else. | 我必须成为别的身份 |
[00:28] | Previously on Arrow: | |
[00:30] | It can save you or it could kill you. | 这可以救你或是让你丧命 |
[00:32] | Slade has the Mirakuru in his system. | 史莱德体内有米拉库鲁了 |
[00:34] | The ones who survived, they became someone else. | 幸存下来的人已经变成其他人了 |
[00:38] | It’s the Mirakuru, it’s messing with your head. | 是米拉库鲁,搞乱你的脑袋 |
[00:42] | I know you and your new friends have the Mirakuru. | 我知道你和你的新朋友有米拉库鲁 |
[00:44] | In exchange, I’ll promise you and your friends safe passage off this island. | 作为交换,我答应你和你的朋友 会安全离开这个岛 |
[00:48] | Slade’s gone and he took the Mirakuru. | 史莱德不见了,他带走米拉库鲁了 |
[00:50] | You know who he is under that hood, don’t you? | 你知道兜帽男是谁,对吧? |
[00:52] | Once he has lost everyone and everything he values… | 一旦他失去所有人 和所有珍惜的东西 |
[00:58] | I will drive an arrow through his eye. | 我会拿箭刺穿他的眼 |
[01:02] | (圣沃克医院) | |
[01:18] | Welcome to St. Walker’s, alderman. Or should I call you mayor? | 欢迎拉临圣沃克医院,市议员 或者我该称呼您市长? |
[01:23] | Thank you for letting me come by so late. Oh, I can imagine how busy your schedule is. | – 感谢你这么晚还让我进来 – 我可以想像你的行程有多忙 |
[01:27] | It’s really great of you taking the time to come visit your aunt. | 您抽出宝贵的时间 探访你阿姨实在太好了 |
[01:31] | Her health has taken a bad turn. | 她的健康状况越来越差了 |
[01:33] | Of course. | 当然 |
[01:35] | She’s family. | 她是家人 |
[01:41] | Maya, look who came to see you. It’s your nephew, Sebastian. | 玛雅,看看谁来看你了 是你的侄子,塞巴斯帝安 |
[01:47] | Don’t go, please. | 请别走 |
[01:50] | We’ll be fine. Thank you. | 我们没事的,谢谢 |
[01:55] | Still worshipping the old gods, I see. | 还在崇拜古神,我懂了 |
[01:58] | They’re the last thing I have of your father’s. | 它们是你父亲最后留下的东西了 |
[02:01] | They protect me. | 它们保护我 |
[02:03] | He was supposed to protect you. | 他应该保护你 |
[02:06] | A friend of mine, Laurel Lance, came by to visit you a couple days ago. | 我有一个朋友萝蕾尔兰斯 几天前来看过你 |
[02:10] | Do you remember her? | 你记得她吗? |
[02:14] | Yes, she is. | 没错 |
[02:16] | What did you both talk about? | 你们两个谈了些什么? |
[02:20] | – Nothing. – You know I don’t like it when you lie to me. | – 没什么 – 你知道我不喜欢你骗我 |
[02:25] | I told her the truth. | 我告诉她真相 |
[02:27] | That you killed him. Your father. | 你杀了他,你父亲 |
[02:36] | I don’t know what came over me. I am so, so sorry. | 我不知道什么来找我 我很抱歉 |
[02:42] | I hurt you, mijo. | 我伤害你了 |
[02:50] | But you are my child, my son. | 但你是我的孩子,我儿子 |
[02:54] | And I hurt you. | 而我伤害了你 |
[02:57] | I forgive you, Mama. | 我原谅你,妈妈 |
[03:07] | I forgive you for everything. | 我原谅你所有的事情 |
[03:36] | 剧名:致命盲点 | |
[03:44] | Please, I don’t… Look, I don’t know anything. | 求求你,我不… 听着,我什么都不知道 |
[03:47] | – The man in the skull mask. | 带骷髅面具的人 |
[03:48] | Where is he? | 他在哪里? 主演:史蒂芬阿米尔 |
[03:50] | – I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 主演:史蒂芬阿米尔 |
[03:51] | He’s been experimenting on people in the Glades. | 他一直在贫民区对人们做实验 主演:凯蒂卡西迪 |
[03:53] | He’s leaving a trail of corpses with blood running from their eyes. | 留下眼睛流血的尸体 主演:凯蒂卡西迪 |
[03:55] | He’s leaving a trail of corpses with blood running from their eyes. | 留下眼睛流血的尸体 |
[03:57] | No, no, no. I deal in stolen merchandise. | 不…我只是交易赃物 主演:大卫兰姆西 |
[04:00] | That is it. | 如此而已 |
[04:02] | Don’t. Please. Come on. | 不要,求求你,别这样 |
[04:04] | – Ask him what color his shoes are. – What? | – 问他鞋子穿什么颜色的 – 什么? |
[04:07] | You want this guy to take a polygraph via Bluetooth, cool… | 你要让他透过蓝牙做测谎,行… |
[04:10] | but I need to hear him establish a baseline. | …但我需要听到他说话建立基线 主演:薇拉贺兰德 |
[04:12] | I need to hear him tell the truth just once. | 只需要他说一句实话 |
[04:15] | What color | 你的鞋子… 主演:爱蜜莉贝特李察 |
[04:16] | are your shoes? | …是什么颜色? |
[04:18] | What? | 什么? |
[04:20] | They’re blue. | 是蓝色 |
[04:21] | He’s not lying. | 他没说谎 主演:柯尔顿海恩斯 |
[04:25] | Please. | 求求你 |
[04:28] | 主演:曼奴班奈特 | |
[04:30] | He’s out there. | 他还在外面逍遥 |
[04:32] | – Somewhere. | 在某处 主演:苏珊娜汤普森 |
[04:34] | – Come home. | 回来吧 主演:苏珊娜汤普森 |
[04:36] | We can’t do any more tonight. | 今晚不能再做了 |
[04:41] | Slade? | 史莱德? |
[04:43] | Slade? | 史莱德? 主演:保罗布莱克索恩 |
[04:46] | Thought maybe he’d come back here. | 还以为或许他会回来这里 |
[04:48] | He has the Mirakuru serum in his bloodstream. He’s not thinking clearly. | 他的血液中有米拉库鲁 已经无法清楚思考了 |
[04:52] | So, what do we do now? | 那我们现在怎么办? |
[04:55] | I don’t know, Sara. | 我不知道,莎拉 |
[04:59] | The sensor grid is still active. | 这感应器还能用 |
[05:01] | So at least we’re gonna know if Ivo and his men come back to the island. | 所以至少我们会知道艾佛那些人 是否回到岛上 |
[05:05] | So we just sit here and wait? | 我们就在这里等吗? |
[05:07] | Do you have any other ideas? Because right now, I’m open to suggestions. | 你有别的主意吗? 因为现在我很乐意听取建议 |
[05:13] | We find Slade and maybe we consider Ivo’s offer. | 我们找到史莱德 或许我们可以考虑艾佛的提议 |
[05:18] | What? | 什么? |
[05:19] | Look, if we get the serum back from Slade, | 听着,假如我们从史莱德身上拿到血清 制片:温蒂梅利寇 |
[05:22] | then we can go home. | 我们就能回家了 制片:温蒂梅利寇 |
[05:23] | And I can try to talk to Ivo. | 我可以试着跟艾佛谈谈 |
[05:25] | I can get him to listen to me. | 我可以劝他听我的 制片:JP芬恩 |
[05:26] | Like he listened before he shot Shado in the head? | 就像之前他朝珊朵脑袋开枪 那样听你的吗? |
[05:29] | – He’s just tired and he’s frustrated. – What? | – 他只是累了又很沮丧 – 什么? |
[05:34] | You don’t understand what finding the Mirakuru serum has meant to him. | 你不理解米拉库鲁血清对他意义深重 |
[05:38] | You’re right, Sara. I don’t understand. | 你说得对,莎拉,我不理解 |
[05:40] | And I don’t get how you could even consider trusting him after what he did. | 我不明白他做过这些事后 你还能如此相信他 |
[05:43] | He’s not evil. | 他并不邪恶 |
[05:46] | He kept me safe on that ship for over a year. | 这一年多他在船上保护我的安全 |
[05:49] | And I mean, not just safe. He taught me things. | 不只是安全,他还教我事情 |
[05:53] | – And I learned a lot. – I learned a lot too. | – 而我学到很多 – 我也学到很多 |
[05:57] | This island taught me that you can’t trust anyone. | 这小岛教我不能相信任何人 |
[06:15] | Ms. Lance? I have a call for you on line two. | 兰斯小姐?二线有你的电话 |
[06:18] | Thank you, Katherine. | 谢谢你,凯瑟琳 |
[06:23] | Laurel Lance. This is Nurse Downey from St. Walker’s. | – 萝蕾尔兰斯 – 我是圣沃克的唐宁护士 |
[06:26] | You asked me to call if there was any changes in Maya Resik’s condition. | 你说假如玛雅瑞斯克情况有变 就要我打给你 |
[06:31] | I’m sad to report she passed away. | 很遗喊告诉你她去世了 |
[06:34] | – What? – Her heart gave out on her, poor soul. | – 什么? – 她心脏衰竭,可怜的人 |
[06:38] | You think Sebastian Blood, the saint of Starling City… | 你认为是塞巴斯帝安布拉德 史特林之子… |
[06:41] | – killed his mother? – He was the last person to see her alive. | – 杀死他亲生母亲? – 他是她生前见的最后一个人 |
[06:44] | – That isn’t a coincidence. – He’s visiting a sick relative. | – 这并非巧合 – 他去探望生病的亲戚 |
[06:47] | – You’re right, that’s very suspicious. – He didn’t go there to visit her. | – 你说得对,这非常可疑 – 他不是去探望她的 |
[06:50] | He went there to kill her, | 他去杀她的 编剧:温蒂梅利寇,贝丝舒瓦兹 |
[06:51] | to cover up the fact that as a child, | 为掩盖他小时候… 编剧:温蒂梅利寇,贝丝舒瓦兹 |
[06:53] | he killed his father. | …杀他父亲的事实 |
[06:55] | – Maya Resik told me what happened. | 玛雅瑞斯克告诉过我发生什么事 导演:格伦温特 |
[06:56] | – From inside a padded room. | 在一间精神病房里 |
[06:58] | He had her forcibly committed. She tells me the truth and two days later, has a heart attack. | 他逼她住进去的 她告诉我真相后两天就死于心脏病 |
[07:03] | – You don’t find that strange? – There’s no record Maya Resik… | – 你不觉得很奇怪吗? – 一方面没有记录显示玛雅瑞斯克… |
[07:06] | was Blood’s mother, and the hospital said she was in the late stages of heart disease. | …是布拉德的母亲,然后根据医院说法 她是心脏疾病晚期息者 |
[07:10] | I need you to call in a favor with Judge Carlin. | 我需要你帮忙打给卡林法官 |
[07:12] | Get a search warrant for Sebastian’s campaign headquarters. | 拿到塞巴斯帝安的竞选办公室搜索票 查通话记录 |
[07:16] | – I have to start somewhere. – Laurel, this isn’t some casual request. | – 我必须从某个地方开始 – 萝蕾尔,这并非是个普通的请求 |
[07:19] | I’m the ADA who took Vertigo on live TV. | 我曾在电视直播 被注入天旋地转禁药的检察官 |
[07:22] | I take a shot at Sebastian Blood and miss, my career is done. | 要是我去查塞巴斯帝安布拉德 却没结果,我就没得混了 |
[07:26] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[07:29] | – Please. – I’m sorry, Laurel. | – 拜托 – 很抱歉,萝蕾尔 |
[07:31] | You’re on your own. | 你得靠自己 |
[07:38] | Hello, Roy. | 你好,罗伊 |
[07:42] | Lurking in an alley, that’s not at all creepy. | 躲在巷子里,还真不会让人毛骨悚然 |
[07:46] | When I ran the club, I learned all the secret entrances. | 我经营酒吧时 了解所有的秘道 |
[07:49] | I never got a chance to thank you for saving my mother’s life. | 我还没机会谢谢你救了我母亲一命 |
[07:53] | Thea told me. She said that you were very brave. | 蒂雅跟我说了 她说当时你非常勇敢 |
[07:58] | – I did what anyone would have done. – Not anyone. | – 我所做的事任何人都会做 – 不是任何人都会 |
[08:02] | Takes a lot to run towards danger, not away from it. | 面对危险需要很大的勇气 而不是逃避 |
[08:06] | That sounded like praise. | 听起来像是在称赞 |
[08:08] | I thought where I was concerned, you didn’t approve. | 据我所知,你并不赞同才对 |
[08:12] | Thea said that you also got hit by some falling debris. | 蒂雅说你被掉落的碎片砸到 |
[08:16] | – How you feeling? – Actually, it mostly missed me. | – 感觉怎样? – 其实,没砸到我 |
[08:20] | I’m fine. Look, I gotta get back to work. | 我没事,我得回去工作了 |
[08:26] | (苍翠) | |
[08:29] | Has Roy mentioned anything about the man in the skull mask who injected him? | 罗伊是否提到 注射他的人戴了骷髅面具? |
[08:33] | Roy is not the kind of guy who is comfortable discussing his feelings. | 罗伊不是那种喜欢谈论自己感受的人 |
[08:36] | Not like you and me. | 不像你跟我 |
[08:39] | Don’t yell at me, but I think we need a new plan to find this creepy mask guy. | 别吼我但我觉得我们需要新计划 来找到这个可怕的面具家伙 |
[08:43] | Scaring lowlifes isn’t yielding results. | 吓唬那些小罗喽根本没效果 |
[08:45] | Felicity, I am open to any and all suggestions. | 菲莉西蒂,我愿意接受所有建议 |
[08:47] | Maybe we’re overthinking this. | 奥利佛,或许我们想太多了 |
[08:49] | What if the mask simply got wind that you were after him and decided to skip town? | 万一面具人听到你在找他的风声 然后逃出城了 |
[08:53] | He didn’t go to the trouble of re-creating the serum and testing on people just to walk away. | 他费心力重新制造血清找人做试验 不会就这样走了 |
[08:58] | He is still out there and we need to locate him. | 他还在外面而我们得找出他 |
[09:04] | Lance. For the Arrow. | 兰斯,要找绿箭侠 |
[09:08] | – Yes, detective. – Can we meet? | – 是,警探 – 能碰面吗? |
[09:10] | What is it? | 什么事? |
[09:12] | Someone wants to talk to you. | 有人要跟你谈谈 |
[09:21] | Hello, Laurel. | 你好,萝蕾尔 |
[09:23] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[09:24] | I had to circle around to make sure there wasn’t a SWAT team waiting for me again. | 我必须侦查这附近 确定这次没有霹雳小组在等我 |
[09:29] | That’s fair. | 说得好 |
[09:30] | Trust me, I wouldn’t have asked my father to put me in touch with you if I had any choice. | 相信我,要不是没得选择 我也不会要我爸爸联络你的 |
[09:35] | – What do you need? – Sebastian Blood. | – 你要干嘛? – 塞巴斯帝安布拉德 |
[09:36] | He’s about to be the new mayor of Starling City. | 他快要成为史特林市的新市长 |
[09:39] | – I know who he is. – No, you don’t. No one does. | – 我知道他是谁 – 不,你不知道,没人知道 |
[09:43] | A few weeks ago, I was approached by your groupie, Roy Harper, and his girlfriend. | 几星期前,你的崇拜者罗伊哈波 和他女友来找我 |
[09:48] | They asked me to investigate the death of Max Stanton. | 他们要我调查马克斯史坦顿的死因 |
[09:54] | You think Blood was involved in Stanton’s death? | 你认为布拉德牵涉到史坦顿的死吗? |
[09:56] | Blood or a man that worked for him named Cyrus Gold. | 布拉德或是他的手下赛洛斯戈德 |
[10:02] | Gold killed four cops, including my father’s partner, Lucas Hilton. | 戈德杀死四个警察 包括我爸的搭档卢卡斯希尔顿 |
[10:09] | Blood and Gold knew each other from the orphanage Blood was raised at. | 布拉德和戈德从小在孤儿院结识的 |
[10:12] | He would do anything to keep the truth about his past hidden. | 他为了隐瞒自己的过去 不惜做出一切事情 |
[10:17] | Including murdering his own mother. | 包括杀死自己母亲 |
[10:19] | Why would he do that? | 为何他要这样做? |
[10:21] | To hide the fact that he killed his father. | 为隐瞒他杀死自己父亲的事实 |
[10:25] | I tried going to the DA. No one will believe me. | 我试着跟检察官说 没人相信我 |
[10:29] | I swear to you, Sebastian Blood is dangerous. | 我跟你发誓 塞巴斯帝安布拉德很危险 |
[10:32] | And you’re the only person in this city who can stop him. | 你是这个城市里唯一能阻止他的人 |
[10:41] | Laurel was right. I hacked Blood’s cell phone records. | 萝蕾尔说得对 我骇进布拉德的手机记录 |
[10:44] | He and Gold stayed buddies since Zandia orphanage. | 他和戈德从森迪亚孤儿院起 就是好兄弟 |
[10:47] | So, what? They kept in touch. | 又怎样?他们保持联络 |
[10:48] | Doesn’t mean Sebastian Blood is the man in the skull mask. | 这并不表示塞巴斯帝安布拉德 就是骷髅面具男 |
[10:51] | His last name is Blood. That can’t be a good sign. | 他姓布拉德 那不会是什么好兆头 |
[10:55] | He’s dedicated his life, risked his life, to help the people of the Glades. | 菲莉西蒂,他奉献自己一生 冒着生命危险帮助贫民区的人们 |
[10:58] | And in his spare time, he’s a murderer trying to create an army of human weapons? | 在闲暇时,他是杀人犯 试图创造人体武器军团吗? |
[11:02] | You’re a bodyguard who fights crime at night with his billionaire boss. | 你是个在夜里跟亿万富翁的老闪 打击犯罪的保镖 |
[11:06] | Not a lot of people show their real face in public. | 很多人在公众面前 都不会展现自己的真面目 |
[11:10] | Oliver, what are you thinking? | 奥利佛,你觉得如何? |
[11:12] | Laurel gave me a case number to start with. | 萝蕾尔给我一个案件编号开始调查 |
[11:17] | We need to know if Sebastian really killed his father. | 我们得先知道塞巴斯帝安 是否真的杀死自己的父亲 |
[11:19] | Then we figure out if there’s a chance he has the Mirakuru formula. | 然后我们查他是否有米拉库鲁的配方 |
[11:22] | – I’m on it. – What if this is just another trap set by Laurel? | – 我来处理 – 万一这是萝蕾尔设下的另一个陷阱呢 |
[11:26] | She could be setting you up, and this time you wouldn’t have Sara to save you. | 她可能会陷害你 而这次莎拉可不会来救你了 |
[11:35] | Asking a girl to meet you down by the tracks, Harper? | 在铁道边约美眉见面,哈波? |
[11:37] | – Good thing Thea and I are tight. – I have to show you something. | – 还好蒂雅跟我很熟 – 我必须给你看样东西 |
[11:41] | Easy there, tiger. | 别急,猛男 |
[11:46] | You’re not even bleeding. | 你甚至没流血 |
[11:48] | – When did you start juicing? – I’m not. | – 你什么时候开始吃类固醇的? – 我没有 |
[11:50] | Then how do you explain what I just saw? | 那你如何解释我刚刚看到的? |
[11:56] | – You remember that night I went missing? – Yeah, Thea and I were pissed. | – 你记得圣诞节我失踪那晚吗? – 记得,蒂雅和我都气死了 |
[12:00] | I never told you guys what really happened to me. | 我从未告诉你们我到底发生什么事 |
[12:03] | You were right about your friend Max. He didn’t OD. | 有关你朋友马克斯的事你没说错 他没有嗑药过量 |
[12:06] | He was murdered. He was injected with something… | 他被谋杀的 他被注射某种东西… |
[12:09] | and I was injected with the same thing. But it didn’t kill me, it made me stronger. | …而我也被注射了 但是它没害死我,它让我变更强壮 |
[12:14] | – Thea must be freaking. – No, she doesn’t know. | – 蒂雅肯定吓坏了 – 不,她不知道 |
[12:16] | – I don’t want her to. – Why not? | – 我不要她知道此事 – 为什么? |
[12:19] | I can’t. Not yet. Not until I know more about what happened to me. | 我不能,还不行 我得先搞清楚自己发生了什么事 |
[12:22] | – I don’t wanna scare her. – And you’re not worried about scaring me? | – 我不想吓到她 – 你就不担心吓到我吗? |
[12:26] | Come on, I was going crazy not telling someone. | 拜托,不能告诉别人我都快疯掉了 |
[12:29] | So, what are you gonna do? | 那你打算怎么办 |
[12:31] | Well, the Arrow once told me all I was good for was taking a beating. | 绿箭侠曾告诉我 我唯一擅长的是挨打 |
[12:36] | Maybe it’s time I started handing out a few of my own. | 或许该是我教训别人的时候 |
[12:39] | I don’t follow. | 我听不懂 |
[12:41] | Now I don’t need his help to protect this city. Let’s find us a bad guy. | 现在我来保护这城市不需要他的帮助了 我们去找个坏蚤来教训 |
[12:47] | I have good news and bad news. | 我有好消息和坏消息 |
[12:50] | I suggest the good news first. Tends to soften the blow of the bad news. | 我建议你先听好消息 降低坏消息的打击 |
[12:53] | Okay, dealer’s choice. Good news is we found the case file on Sebastian’s dad’s murder. | 好,我有掌控权,好消息是我们找到 塞巴斯帝安父亲的案件档案 |
[12:59] | – Anything in it to suggest he killed him? – Oliver, meet bad news. | – 有任何线索显示他杀人吗? – 奥利佛,坏消息来了 |
[13:02] | That file was sealed years ago. | 档案多年前就密封了 |
[13:04] | And since the file is over 27 years old, there is no digital copy for me to hack. | 由于该档案超过廿七年前 没有电子档可以让我入侵 |
[13:08] | The only hard copy is stored the old-fashioned way in the city archives. | 唯一的备份用传统方式 保存在市档案馆里 |
[13:12] | So I go in and take it the old-fashioned way. | 那我就用传统方式去拿 |
[13:15] | Except security in the file room is so old-school, you need a keycard to get in… | 除了档案室里的保全是传统的 你还需要门卡进去… |
[13:19] | which even if you had, you wouldn’t know where to start looking for the file. | …就算你有 你也不知道要从哪里开始找档案 |
[13:26] | An assistant DA would. | 助理检察官知道 |
[13:44] | You said you needed my help. Now I need yours. | 你说你需要我帮忙 现在我需要你帮忙 |
[13:48] | – What do you need? – You. | – 你需要什么? – 需要你 |
[14:01] | Know what I really miss about being home? | 知道我最想念家里的什么吗? |
[14:05] | My bed. | 我的床 |
[14:09] | I don’t know if I even remember what a bed feels like anymore. | 我不知道是否还记得躺在床上的感觉 |
[14:14] | And you probably never will. | 你可能永远不知道了 |
[14:16] | And neither will I. | 我也是 |
[14:18] | Sara. | 莎拉 |
[14:20] | We are gonna… | 我们会… |
[14:23] | We’re gonna find a way off the island. | 我们会找到离开小岛的方法 |
[14:26] | 好吗? | |
[14:29] | You just have to trust me. | 你只需要相信我 |
[14:35] | Last time I trusted you was right before the Gambit went down. | 上次我相信你结果船沉了 |
[14:39] | I haven’t gotten a chance to say this. | 我一直没机会说这个 |
[14:43] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:45] | I know this is my fault. | 我知道这是我的错 |
[14:46] | And that none of this would have happened if I hadn’t invited you on the boat with me. | 假如我没邀你上船 这一切都不会发生 |
[14:53] | That’s not exactly true. | 那不完全正确 |
[14:56] | I mean, I was the one who said yes. | 我是说,我答应了 |
[15:00] | – And it was only half because of your charm. – The other half? | – 有一半是因为你的魅力 – 另一半呢? |
[15:04] | Do you remember when you spilled that beer on me at Tommy’s party? | 你还记得在汤米派对上 你撒了我一身的啤酒? |
[15:07] | No. But I never left one of Tommy’s parties with my memory intact. | 不记得 但汤米的派对我从未记得过 |
[15:13] | Well, I wasn’t even supposed to go. | 我原本不去的 |
[15:15] | But I snuck out of the house because I knew you were gonna be there. | 但我从家里偷跑出来 因为我知道你会去那里 |
[15:19] | I mean, I had this… Heh. I had this embarrassing crush on you. | 我是说,我当时… 对你产生爱恋 |
[15:26] | And Laurel, she knew it. | 而萝蕾尔,她知道的 |
[15:28] | I think that’s why the party got broken up by the cops. | 我想这是派对被警察制止的原因 |
[15:31] | She tipped off our dad. | 她跟爸爸通风报信 |
[15:33] | And I was grounded for a month and the next thing I knew… | 我被禁足一个月 接着我就知道… |
[15:38] | you and Laurel were together. | …你和萝蕾尔在一起了 |
[15:42] | You think she did all that on purpose? | 你认为她是故意的? |
[15:46] | Not everybody is what they seem. | 不是每个人都表里如一 |
[15:51] | We should get some sleep. | 我们该睡了 |
[16:19] | (史特林市档案馆 第七号) | |
[16:23] | – You ready for this? – Whatever it takes. | – 你准备好了吗? – 不惜一切代价 |
[16:28] | We’re going in. | 我们要进去了 |
[16:30] | At least the security cameras are from this century. | 至少监控摄影机是现代产物 |
[16:34] | And now they’re toast. | 现在它们完了 |
[16:35] | You have exactly seven minutes until the system reboots. | 系统重新放动前你们有七分钟时间 |
[16:41] | Hey, check it out. | 嘿,快看 |
[16:46] | This could take a while. | 这可能要一点时间 |
[16:49] | You have six minutes. | 你有六分钟 |
[16:58] | I’m rebooting the monitors. There’s a Trojan plugging our system. | 我要重新放动监视器 系统有木马病毒 |
[17:02] | It’s probably some punk. | 可能是某个混小子干的 |
[17:15] | Uh-oh. | |
[17:19] | – Oliver. – What’s wrong? | – 奥利佛 – 怎么了? |
[17:21] | It looks like we got the one rent-a-cop with a brain here. | 看来这里的警卫头脑不错 |
[17:24] | If there’s a camera nearby, I recommend hiding. | 要是附近有监视器 最好快躲起来 |
[17:27] | Look, there. | 快看,那里 |
[17:31] | You gotta send some officers here. | 快派员警过来 |
[17:33] | Starling’s finest will be there any minute. Get out now. | 史特林警察随时会到那里 马上离开 |
[17:36] | We’re not leaving without the file. | 没找到档案我们不会走的 |
[17:38] | Laurel. | 萝蕾尔 |
[17:40] | I can’t find it. | 我找不到 |
[17:43] | Up there. Third floor. | 在上面,三楼 |
[17:50] | (史特林市档案馆) | |
[17:52] | Hurry, Oliver. | 快点,奥利佛 |
[18:00] | Wait. “Case number SC-43878.” This is it. | 等等,档案号码SC43878 找到了 |
[18:05] | Vigilante, we know you’re here! Close everything off, now! | 私刑者,我们知道你在这里 放下所有东西,马上! |
[18:12] | – They’re blocking our only way out. – Not our only way. Go to the east wall and wait. | – 他们堵住出口了 – 不是唯一的出口,去东墙等我 |
[18:20] | Hands where I can see them! | 双手放到我看得见的地方! |
[19:00] | I tried going through all the security footage… | 我试着查市档案馆所有的监视画面… |
[19:02] | – to see if anyone swiped the file. – Did you see anyone? | – 看是谁偷走这份档案 – 有看到任何人吗? |
[19:05] | Just this. | 就这个 |
[19:10] | It’s all been erased. | 全都被删掉了 |
[19:11] | What happened when you reversed the footprint to see who hacked in? | 你在找监视画面时 查到谁先骇进去的吗? |
[19:15] | – I struck out. Must have been an inside job. – Meaning? | – 我被阻栏了,肯定是从内部动手脚 – 意思是? |
[19:18] | – As a city alderman, Blood would have access. | 身为市议员 布拉德有权限看这些档案 |
[19:20] | – Anyone on city payroll could have done this. | 奥利佛,任何公务员都可以办到 |
[19:22] | He’s running for mayor. One hint he killed his father, | 他在选市长 任何暗示他杀死父亲的消息 |
[19:24] | his political future is dead. | 都会毁了他的政治前途 |
[19:26] | Wait, I thought you two were friends. | 等等,我以为你们两个是朋友 |
[19:28] | Don’t you think you ought to give him the benefit of the doubt? | 难道你不觉得应该给他解释的机会? |
[19:31] | Please keep digging into Blood’s past and see if there’s anything that can help us. | 请继续查布拉德的过去 看看是否有任何线索可以用 |
[19:36] | – Where are you going? – To give a friend the benefit of the doubt. | – 你要去哪里? – 去给朋友解释的机会 |
[19:43] | What, are you still giving me the cold shoulder? | 怎样,你还继续冷落我啊 |
[19:45] | You still not telling me what the hell is going on with you? | 你还是没告诉我 你到底发生什么事? |
[19:48] | Am I interrupting? | 打扰到了吗? |
[19:50] | He and I would actually have to be talking for you to be interrupting. | 他和我要真的在说话才能算是打扰 |
[19:54] | Can I try? | 我能试试看吗? |
[19:55] | Be my guest. | 请便 |
[19:59] | – Tell her. – No. | – 告诉她 – 不行 |
[20:01] | What have you got for me? | 你帮我查出什么了吗? |
[20:02] | This guy in the Glades, the Starling Slasher… | 这家伙混迹在贫民区 叫史特林杀人魔… |
[20:05] | word on the street is he’s got a thing for prostitutes. | …道上传说他对妓女情有独钟 |
[20:08] | And by “thing,” I mean he has a thing for slicing them up. | 这种钟情就是把她们撕成碎片 |
[20:11] | – Mostly hunts in Crescent Circle. – Sounds like a great guy. | – 大部分时间在新月圈出没 – 听起来是很大尾的 |
[20:14] | Mm. Yeah, problem is, he’s some big-shot lawyer, so no one has the sack to ID him. | 对,问题是他有个很厉害的律师 所以没人有胆指控他 |
[20:18] | Sounds like someone the Arrow would go after. | 听起来像是绿箭侠会要解决的人 |
[20:20] | – We don’t need the Arrow. – We have to bait him. | – 我们不再需要绿箭侠 – 我们必须引诱他出来 |
[20:22] | What pro is gonna let us dangle her in front of a psycho? | 哪个妓女愿意去引诱这变态? |
[20:26] | – No. No. No way. No. – Hey, Thea. Uh. | – 不…不可能 – 嘿,蒂雅 |
[20:29] | Sin has a date. She was hoping to borrow an outfit. | 辛有个约会 她想借衣服穿 |
[20:33] | You know, something slutty. | 比较放荡的那种衣服 |
[20:35] | I have the perfect first-date outfit. Guarantees a second one. | 我有为第一次约会的完美服饰 保证会有第二次约会 |
[20:39] | – Great. – This guy won’t know what hit him. | – 太好了 – 这男人完全不会知道煞到什么 |
[20:42] | Or girl. Whatever you’re into. | 或女孩,不管你喜欢哪种 |
[20:45] | – I could do your makeup or your hair. – You are not touching the hair, Queen. | – 我可以帮你化妆或弄头发 – 不准碰我的头发,昆恩 |
[20:49] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:01] | – You looking for me? – Sebastian. Good to see you. | – 你在找我吗? – 塞巴斯帝安,很高兴见到你 |
[21:05] | You too, man. Listen, I’m so sorry but I’m right in the middle of a polling snafu. | 我也是,这样,很抱歉 但我现在正为民调忙成一团 |
[21:09] | I’ll be quick. I just had a question about Laurel. | 我不会耽误太久 我只想问跟萝蕾尔有关的事 |
[21:12] | – Is everything okay? – I’m not sure. | – 一切都还好吗? – 不太确定 |
[21:14] | I ran into her the other day. Something seemed off. | 我前几天碰到她 但她似乎魂不守含 |
[21:16] | I know you’ve been spending a lot of time together. | 我知道你们最近一直在一起 |
[21:19] | I just wanted to know if you knew anything. | 我只是想了解你是否知道什么 |
[21:21] | Well, we’ve traded phone calls, but she’s in trial, I’ve been campaigning. | 我们交换电话号码 但她要打官司,我正在竞选 |
[21:25] | – We haven’t really been able to connect. – Nothing happened between the two of you? | – 我们都还没联络过 – 你们两个之间没发生任何事? |
[21:30] | Not an argument or a fight or something? | 没有争执或吵架什么的? |
[21:33] | If I didn’t know any better, I’d say you were acting like a jealous ex-boyfriend. | 要不是我很了解你 我会说你像是吃醋的前男友 |
[21:37] | No, just… No, I’m just looking out for a friend. | 不,只是… 不,我只是帮朋友注意 |
[21:41] | – And I hope you’d do the same. – Of course. | – 我希望你也会如此 – 当然 |
[21:43] | Listen, I will take care of Laurel. | 听着,我会照顾萝蕾尔的 |
[21:46] | Thank you for letting me know. | 谢谢你告诉我 |
[22:06] | You’re new. | 你是新来的 |
[22:09] | – Got to start somewhere, right? – Get in. | – 要有开始的地方吧 – 上车 |
[22:21] | Romantic. | 真浪漫 |
[22:24] | – You’re pretty. – You’re disgusting. | – 你好漂亮 – 你好恶心 |
[22:29] | I see you’d like to play rough. | 我知道你会喜欢粗暴的手段 |
[22:42] | Wait. | 等等 |
[22:44] | – I’ve got money. – Keep it. | – 我有钱 – 自己留着 |
[22:56] | Roy. Roy, stop it, you’re killing him. | 罗伊…住手,你会杀死他 |
[23:02] | Sin? Sin, I’m sorry. | 辛?辛,抱歉 |
[23:05] | We have to call an ambulance. | 我们得叫救护车 |
[23:15] | “Point-blank range. | 近距离射程 |
[23:17] | Single shot to the heart from a low angle.” | 低角度单发射击心脏 |
[23:22] | Obviously the handiwork of someone quite scared… | 很显然某人的杰作很可怕… |
[23:26] | and very small. | …而且很小 |
[23:27] | (史特林市警察局死亡证明) | |
[23:28] | How come the police didn’t arrest you? | 警察怎么没逮捕你? |
[23:31] | I knew how to cover my tracks. | 我知道如何掩饰我的行踪 |
[23:33] | A skill you’ve obviously lost since you’ve gotten bigger. | 很显然你长大后就忘了如何掩饰 |
[23:36] | You know how close you came to allowing the vigilante to destroy everything? | 你知道差点就让绿箭侠毁了一切吗? |
[23:41] | Someone spoke out of turn. | 有人多话 |
[23:44] | I’ve taken care of the problem. | 我已经把问题处理好了 |
[23:47] | Your mother was not our problem. | 你妈不是我们的问题 |
[23:51] | – Laurel Lance is. – You’re the one who told me to get close to her. | – 萝蕾尔兰斯才是 – 是你要我接近她 |
[23:54] | You said that it was part of the plan to hurt the vigilante. | 你说这是伤害私刑者的计划之一 |
[23:57] | It is. But you being sloppy isn’t. | 没错,但你草率行事不在计划之内 |
[24:02] | Fix this, Mr. Blood. | 好好解决,布拉德先生 |
[24:05] | You don’t want me to fix it for you. | 你不会要我帮你解决的 |
[24:13] | Brother Daily. I need you to take care of something. | 戴立弟兄 我需要你处理些事情 |
[24:30] | Whoever you are, I’m calling the police. | 不管你是谁,我要报警了 |
[24:33] | No need to. | 不需要 |
[24:35] | – Remember me? – Officer Daily, right? | – 记得我吗? – 戴立警官,对吧? |
[24:38] | What’s this all about? | 这是怎么一回事? |
[24:41] | – What are you doing in my apartment? – We have a warrant. | – 你在我公寓里干嘛? – 我们有搜索票 |
[24:44] | – A warrant for what? – Found these in your bedroom, Ms. Lance. | – 搜索什么? – 在你卧室找到这些,兰斯小姐 |
[24:48] | These aren’t prescribed to you. That’s a felony. | 这不是开给你的处方药 这是一项重罪 |
[24:50] | This is ridiculous. | 这太荒谬了 |
[24:53] | You’re under arrest for possession of a controlled substance. | 你因藏有管制药品被捕 |
[24:56] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持缄默 |
[24:58] | Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. | 任何你所说的每一句话 都将成为呈堂证供 |
[25:11] | (审讯室) | |
[25:15] | I know what this looks like… | 我知道这看起来是怎样… |
[25:17] | but you have to listen to me. | …但你必须听我说 |
[25:21] | I know what’s happening. | 我知道发生了什么事 |
[25:24] | Sebastian Blood, he’s setting me up… | 塞巴斯帝安布拉德,他陷害我… |
[25:27] | because he knows I’m onto him. He’s trying to frame me. | …因为他知道我在查他 他想陷害我 |
[25:31] | So he planted drugs in your apartment? | 所以他把药放到你房里? |
[25:34] | No, no. Forget about the drugs. The point is… | 不,别管药,重点是… |
[25:38] | is that he is the one behind this witch hunt. | …他是这次政治迫害的背后主谋 |
[25:41] | Sebastian called your boss. He’s worried about you. | 塞巴斯帝安打给你上司 他很担心你 |
[25:46] | No, no. He wasn’t worried about me. | 不…他不是担心我 |
[25:50] | He’s just trying to discredit me. | 他只是想让我身败名裂 |
[25:53] | Don’t you see what he’s doing? | 难道你没看出他在干嘛吗? |
[25:54] | I see that you tested positive for opiates. | 我看到你药检呈阳性反应 |
[25:57] | I see that you have been lying to me and I see that you have been stealing from me. | 我看到你对我说谎 我看到你一直在偷我的东西 |
[26:03] | I can explain that. | 这个我可以解释 |
[26:05] | Every person that stands where you’re standing now says the same thing. | 每个在你这种处境的人都会说同样的话 |
[26:10] | – Dad… – The DUI, the paranoia about Blood… | – 爸… – 酒后驾车,对布拉德的偏执… |
[26:13] | you looking like hell. | …你看起来糟透了 |
[26:18] | – You got a problem, Laurel. – No. | – 你有问题了,萝蕾尔 – 不 |
[26:21] | It’s addiction. It runs in our family. | 这是上瘾,家族遗传 |
[26:27] | You can’t pin it on Sebastian Blood. | 你不能把这个归咎给塞巴斯帝安布拉德 |
[26:30] | Daddy, please, you have to believe me. | 拜托,你必须相信我 |
[26:34] | Please. Please. | 拜托,拜托 |
[26:39] | I don’t, baby. | 我不能,宝贝 |
[26:44] | No, Dad… | 不,爸… |
[26:53] | How is she? | 她情况如何? |
[26:55] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:57] | I don’t know anything anymore. | 我不知道任何事情了 |
[27:03] | I’ll get her home. | 我会送她回家 |
[27:08] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[27:19] | Anthony? | 安东尼? |
[27:23] | – Are you there? – I’m here, Sara. | – 你在吗? 我在,莎拉 |
[27:27] | I was hoping that you would reach out to me. Are you alone? | 我一直希望你会联络我 你一个人吗? |
[27:30] | Yes. | 是 |
[27:36] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗? |
[27:39] | You’re not hurt, are you? | 你没受伤吧? |
[27:40] | Do you even care? You were gonna shoot me. | 你会在乎吗? 你要开枪打我 |
[27:44] | No. No, Sara, I swear. You were never in danger, I swear. | 不…莎拉,我发誓 你绝不会有危险的,我发誓 |
[27:49] | So it’s okay because you were just planning on murdering Shado? | 所以因为你只是计划杀害珊朵 就没事吗? |
[27:56] | – Her name was Shado? – Yes. | – 她的名字是珊朵? – 对 |
[28:00] | And you killed her, Anthony. | 而你杀了她,安东尼 |
[28:02] | And I’m gonna have to live with that for the rest of my life. | 而我余生将忍受这件事情的痛苦 |
[28:06] | I never set out to hurt anyone. | 我从未下令伤害任何人 |
[28:10] | I started this quest to save people. To save the human race. | 我展开这次任务是为了救人 拯救人类 |
[28:16] | I know. | 我知道 |
[28:19] | Sara. | 莎拉 |
[28:21] | I know you think that this ship rescued you… | 我知道你认为当你被困在海上时… |
[28:24] | when you were stranded at sea. | …这艘船救了你 |
[28:29] | The truth is… | 事实是… |
[28:34] | you rescued me. | …你救了我 |
[28:38] | But now the darkness is threatening me again. | 但现在黑暗再次威胁到我 |
[28:43] | I need you, Sara. | 我需要你,莎拉 |
[28:47] | Please. | 求求你 |
[28:49] | Save me. | 救我 |
[29:07] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样了? |
[29:08] | The damage to his head and lower abdomen is severe. | 他的脑部和下腹受伤极为严重 |
[29:11] | He ruptured his spleen and he has massive swelling in his brain. | 他的脾脏爆裂 脑袋里有大片肿块 |
[29:14] | Thankfully, he got medical attention quickly, so he’s got a shot. | 庆幸的是他及时获得医治 所以他还有机会活着 |
[29:19] | You did a good thing here, Roy. | 你做得很好,罗伊 |
[29:27] | What happened to you out there? | 你当时怎么了? |
[29:29] | – I don’t know. – We nearly killed this guy. | – 我不知道 – 我们差点杀死这家伙 |
[29:32] | Roy? | 罗伊? |
[29:34] | – Are you okay? – What are you doing here? | – 你还好吗? – 你来这里干嘛? |
[29:36] | Sin called me. | 辛打电话给我 |
[29:37] | – Why did you do that? – Because she was worried about you. | – 你为何这样做? – 因为她担心你 |
[29:43] | Who is that guy? | 这家伙是谁? |
[29:44] | He was my date. We put him there. | 他是我的约会对象 我们害他躺在那里 |
[29:49] | You did this? | 你干的? |
[29:51] | – Just drop it, please? – Roy, something is happening to you. | – 别说了,拜托? – 罗伊,你身体出了状况 |
[29:55] | I’m not judging YOU- | 我没有批评你 |
[29:56] | I’m not angry with you. | 我没生你的气 |
[29:58] | I’m on your side. | 我站在你这边 |
[30:01] | I just want to help you. | 我只是想要帮你 |
[30:03] | You can’t. | 你没办法 |
[30:06] | I… I got to go. | 我…我得走了 |
[30:10] | Roy. | 罗伊 |
[30:36] | You haven’t said much. | 你话不多 |
[30:38] | Quietly working on your lecture? | 静静地想如何训人? |
[30:40] | No lecture. | 不训人 |
[30:42] | Suppose you think I was wrong about Sebastian too, then? | 我猜你也觉得我错怪塞巴斯帝安了 |
[30:46] | I think… | 我想 |
[30:48] | that you have everyone fooled… | …你骗所有人… |
[30:51] | because you want people to think that none of this gets to you. | …因为你要他们觉得你完全没受影响 |
[30:55] | And that you don’t need anyone’s help. | 而你不需要任何人的帮助 |
[30:58] | – I don’t. – Except I know you. | – 我不需要 – 然而我了解你 |
[31:04] | This isn’t you. | 你不是这样子的 |
[31:10] | What happened to no lectures? | 不是不训人吗? |
[31:17] | I just… I need a glass of water. | 我只是…需要喝杯水 |
[31:20] | Do you mind? Please. | 介意吗?麻烦了 |
[31:42] | Leave him. He’s not important. | 别管他,他不重要 |
[31:45] | Hello, Laurel. | 你好,萝蕾尔 |
[31:55] | Laurel. | 萝蕾尔 |
[32:01] | It’s me. Someone kidnapped Laurel. | 是我,有人绑架了萝蕾尔 |
[32:03] | – Do you know where they took her? – I think I have a pretty good idea. | – 你知道他们把带她去哪吗? – 我想我知道的 |
[32:07] | (告诉绿箭侠 去史特林罐头工厂) | |
[32:36] | If that mask is supposed to scare me… | 如果面具是要用来吓我… |
[32:39] | all that it’s doing is confirming what I’ve already known for a while now. | …我只要证明我早就知道的事情 |
[32:47] | You’re one sick son of a bitch, Sebastian. | 你这个变态龟儿子,塞巴斯帝安 |
[32:49] | Thirty thousand years ago, masks invested their wearer with authority. | 三万年前 戴上面具的人拥有权威 |
[32:54] | – Like a god. – You’re insane. | – 像是神 – 你疯了 |
[32:56] | I’m not the one making drug-addled unsubstantiated accusations… | 我不是那个滥用药物 又毫无根据乱指控… |
[33:00] | against Starling’s favorite son. | …史特林市名人的家伙 |
[33:02] | If I can find out the truth, then others can too. | 假如我可以查出真相 别人也可以 |
[33:06] | You found out nothing. | 你什么都没查到 |
[33:08] | – You know nothing. – Ugh! | 你一无所知 |
[33:12] | Get away from her… | 别碰她… |
[33:15] | or I will put you down. | …不然我会干掉你 |
[33:20] | And to think, a few short months ago, you were trying to arrest him. | 想想看,几个月前 你还想要逮捕他 |
[33:24] | You wanted me here. I’m here. | 你要我来这里,我来了 |
[33:28] | Let her go. | 放她走 |
[33:33] | No, I think she should witness this. | 不,我想她该亲眼看到这个 |
[34:32] | Take off his mask. | 拿掉他的面具 |
[34:35] | I need to see. | 我需要看真面目 |
[35:24] | Sweetheart. | 甜心 |
[35:27] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗? |
[35:30] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[35:31] | Looks like Daily was behind this whole thing. | 看来戴立才是幕后主使者 |
[35:34] | The son of a bitch volunteered for the raid that got Hilton killed. | 那龟兑子还自愿参与那场突袭行动 害死希尔顿 |
[35:38] | And we found the accelerant that he used to torch the Langford Institute in his apartment. | 我们在他公寓里发现 烧毁兰福德研究机构的助燃剂 |
[35:43] | I thought it was Sebastian. | 我以为那是塞巴斯帝安干的 |
[35:47] | I was so sure. | 我原本还很确定 |
[35:50] | Yeah. | 是 |
[35:52] | Well, that’s the thing about the booze and the pills. | 那是受到酗酒嗑药的影响 |
[35:55] | You know, the same thing that dulls your pain… | 那玩意能舒缓你的痛苦… |
[35:58] | clouds the judgment. | …也会影响判断力 |
[36:08] | Can we have a minute? | 我们能谈一下吗? |
[36:13] | Yeah. | 好 |
[36:21] | Are you here to say “I told you so”? | 你是来说“早就跟你说吧”? |
[36:23] | We’re dropping the possession charges and you won’t be charged in Daily’s shooting. | 我们撤销非法持有处方药的指控 也不会起诉你枪杀戴立 |
[36:27] | It was clearly self-defense. | 很显然是自卫 |
[36:30] | You don’t seem that thrilled for me. | 你好像不太为我感到高兴 |
[36:33] | Are you gonna look me in the eye… | 你能看着我的眼睛… |
[36:35] | and tell me you don’t have a substance-abuse problem? | …告诉我你没有滥用药物的问题吗? |
[36:42] | The DA’s office has a generous severance package. | 地检着会给优渥的遣散费 |
[36:46] | Wait. Wait, let me explain to DA Spencer. | 等等,让我跟史宾塞检察官解释 |
[36:49] | – I can… I can tell her everything. – This isn’t coming from Spencer, Laurel. | – 我可以…告诉她所有事情 – 这不是史宾塞决定的,萝蕾尔 |
[36:53] | This is me. I’m the one that hired you. | 是我,是我雇用你的 |
[36:57] | I’m sorry… | 很抱歉… |
[36:59] | but you’re done. | …但你到此为止了 |
[37:11] | Did Laurel really shoot him? | 萝蕾尔真的开枪打他? |
[37:14] | – She saved my life. – That’s a good thing, Oliver. | – 她救了我一命 – 那是好事,奥利佛 |
[37:19] | You Okay? | 你还好吗? |
[37:22] | She really had me believing that Sebastian Blood was a criminal mastermind… | 她真的让我相信 塞巴斯帝安布拉德是罪犯首谋… |
[37:26] | and the only reason that I nearly believed her was because it was Laurel. | …而唯一我会相信她的理由 只因为她是萝蕾尔 |
[37:34] | I do have a blind spot where she’s concerned. | 只要牵扯到她我就有了盲点 |
[37:39] | Not anymore. | 不再这样了 |
[37:40] | Certainly know how to talk yourself out of a victory. | 很清楚如何检讨自己 |
[37:44] | – It’s a gift. – Take the win, man. | – 这是天赋 – 接受胜利吧,兄弟 |
[37:47] | Daily’s dead. You destroyed the serum. It’s over. | 戴立死了 你毁掉血清,结束了 |
[37:56] | No, it isn’t. | 不,没有 |
[38:05] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[38:08] | Slow night? | 长夜漫漫? |
[38:13] | – Something I said? – Don’t take it personally. | – 我说了什么吗? – 别放在心上 |
[38:16] | He won’t even make eye contact with me. | 他都不正眼瞧我了 |
[38:20] | Something happen? | 发生什么事? |
[38:23] | He put someone in the hospital. | 他害一个人住进医院 |
[38:27] | He’s a little stingy with the details, but you should’ve seen this guy. | 他不肯透露细节 不过你该看看那个人 |
[38:33] | I don’t understand how any human could’ve done that to another. | 我不理解如何能把人打成那样 |
[38:37] | Each day he becomes more and more like somebody I don’t even know. | 每一天他变成我越来越不认识的人了 |
[38:44] | He won’t even listen to me. | 他甚至不听我的话 |
[38:46] | I know someone he’ll listen to. | 我知道他会听某一个人的话 |
[38:51] | Sara, are you still there? | 莎拉,你还在吗? |
[38:53] | When you first found me… | 当你初次找到我时… |
[38:55] | I felt like you were my savior. | …我以为你是我的救命恩人 |
[38:58] | And letting me into your work, I felt like I was a part of something bigger. | 让我参与你的工作 我感觉自己参与了大事 |
[39:02] | You are, Sara. | 你是的,莎拉 |
[39:03] | It was only because I didn’t want to see what you were really doing. | 只因为我不想看到你真正做的事情 |
[39:07] | I mean, what you did to those people on the boat… | 我是说,你对船上那些人所做的… |
[39:10] | and how you tortured them for science. | …为了科学研究如何折磨他们 |
[39:14] | How I was glad that I wasn’t one of them. | 我很高兴自己不是其中之一 |
[39:21] | But now… | 但是现在… |
[39:24] | I’d rather be dead than keep being a part of this. | …我宁愿死也不要参与此事 |
[39:30] | You ungrateful bitch. | 你这忘恩负义的贱人 |
[39:33] | You think you know what torture is? | 你以为你知道什么是折磨吗? |
[39:35] | You have no idea. But I will show you. | 你完全不知道,但我会让你看到 |
[39:39] | I am gonna hunt you down, both of you, and I will show… | 我要去抓你 你们两个,我会让… |
[40:04] | Let’s go find Slade. | 我们去找史莱德 |
[40:08] | It’s done. | 解决了 |
[40:10] | They think it was all Daily. | 他们以为全是戴立搞的鬼 |
[40:13] | He sacrificed himself for our cause. | 他为我们的事业牺牲自己 |
[40:15] | A good start. | 一个很好的开始 |
[40:18] | But the magnitude of your negligence requires a greater sacrifice. | 但你严重的失误需要更大的牺牲 |
[40:31] | Your incompetence has now cost four lives, alderman. | 你的无能害死四个人,市议员 |
[40:38] | Fail me again, and yours will be the fifth. | 再让我失望,你就是第五个 |
[40:55] | If that was supposed to go through my other leg, you missed. | 如果你要射的是我另一条腿 你失手了 |
[40:59] | You seem to be healing pretty well. | 你似乎愈合得相当不错 |
[41:07] | You’re stronger, you heal faster, but you’re not in control. | 你更强壮,愈合得更快 但你无法控制 |
[41:12] | The serum that you were exposed to… | 你注射的血清… |
[41:14] | it changes your body, but it also warps your mind. | …改变你的身体 但也会搞乱你的想法 |
[41:18] | – How do you know so much about it? – I’ve seen it before. | – 你怎么如此了解? – 我以前见过 |
[41:21] | It twists men. Turns them into someone they don’t recognize. | 它会扭曲人 把他们变成连自己都不认识的人 |
[41:27] | Someone dangerous. | 很危险的人 |
[41:30] | Maybe you should put another arrow through me. | 或许你该再给我一箭 |
[41:33] | This time through my heart. | 这次穿过我的心脏 |
[41:35] | There’s another way, Roy. | 还有另一种方法,罗伊 |
[41:38] | I can teach you to control your new ability. | 我可以教你控制自己的新能力 |
[41:43] | To control yourself. | 控制你自己 |
[41:46] | Let me help you. | 让我帮你 |
[41:51] | When do we start? | 何时开始? |
[42:19] | Complex Chinese |