时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | My name is Oliver Queen. | 我的名字叫奥利佛昆恩 |
[00:05] | After five years on a hellish island… | 在一座地狱般的小岛待了五年后 |
[00:08] | I have come home with only one goal: | 回家时心中只有一个目标: |
[00:10] | To save my city. | 拯救我的城市 |
[00:13] | But to do so, I can’t be the killer I once was. | 但要做到这一点 我不能像过去一样当一名杀手 |
[00:17] | To honor my friend’s memory, I must be someone else. | 为了向我的朋友致敬 我必须成为别人 |
[00:21] | (纪念亲爱的汤玛士莫林) | |
[00:23] | I must be something else. | 我必须成为别的身份 |
[00:27] | Previously on Arrow: | |
[00:32] | Time to choose, Oliver. Who lives and who dies? | 该是做出选择的时候,奥利佛 谁生谁死? |
[00:36] | In 30 seconds, I will shoot them both. | 三十秒内,我会开枪杀了她们两个 |
[00:38] | – You got what you came for! – I guess you made your choice. Time’s up. | – 你得到你想要的! – 我想你做出选择了,时间到 |
[00:42] | No! No! | 不!不! |
[00:45] | – Stick that in me, I’ll kill you. – No, brother Roy. You’ll kill for me. | – 你注射这个到我体内,我就杀了你 – 不,罗伊弟兄,你会为我杀人 |
[00:50] | Where’d you get the Mirakuru? | 你从哪里弄来的米拉库鲁? |
[00:51] | It was a gift. A gift I will use to save this city from itself. | 这是一个礼物 我会用它来拯救这座城市的礼物 |
[02:15] | The man in the skull mask. | 戴骷髅面具的人 |
[02:17] | – Who is he? – I don’t know. | – 他是谁? – 我不知道 |
[02:18] | You’re the biggest street dealer in Crescent Circle. | 你是新月圈街上最大的不法交易头子 |
[02:21] | You know everything that goes on over there. Who is he? | 你知道那里发生的所有事情 他是谁? |
[02:25] | I ain’t seen the guy before. A skull mask? Are you freaking kidding me? | 我以前从未见过那个人 骷髅面具?你开什么玩笑? |
[02:29] | – Come on, man. I’m still on parole. – Not anymore. | 一拜托,老兄,我还在假释中 一不再是了 |
[02:34] | 剧名:爆炸事件 | |
[02:38] | A spokesman for the Central City Mayor’s Office… | 中央市市长办公室发言人… |
[02:41] | confirmed the lack of any damage or radioactive fallout… | …确认五个星期前爆炸产生的损坏… |
[02:44] | from the explosion that rocked S.T.A.R. Labs five weeks ago. | …和辐射尘影响到新星实验室 |
[02:50] | Is Felicity not back yet? | 菲莉西蒂还没回来? |
[02:52] | She wanted to spend a few more days with Barry. | 她说要再陪贝瑞几天 主演:史蒂芬阿米尔 |
[02:55] | Any improvement in his condition? | 他的情况有任何改善吗? |
[02:58] | Still comatose. How’d it go out there tonight? | 还处于昏迷状态 今晚进行得如何? |
[03:01] | Same as every conversation I have | 跟新月圈里其他… 主演:凯蒂卡西迪 |
[03:03] | with these lowlifes at Crescent Circle. | …下流人物的对话都一样 主演:凯蒂卡西迪 |
[03:05] | Nobody… | 没人… |
[03:06] | has seen a man in a skull mask. | …看过戴骷髅面具的人 主演:大卫兰姆西 |
[03:11] | He’s still out there. | 他还在外面逍遥 主演:薇拉贺兰德 |
[03:13] | Oliver, for five weeks, you’ve been pushing yourself looking for this guy. | 奥利佛,已经五个星期了 你一直给自己压力找这个家伙 |
[03:17] | He has the Mirakuru, Diggle. | 他有米拉库鲁,狄戈 |
[03:19] | You saw what it took to kill one guy that had been injected. | 你看过要怎样杀死一个被注射过的人 |
[03:24] | We practically had to drop a building on him. Imagine, uh, 10. | 我们差不多必须用一幢大楼压在他身上 想想看有十个的话 |
[03:28] | Or a hundred. Imagine a thousand. | 或者一百个,想像有一千个呢 |
[03:30] | – You said Roy was injected. – Yeah. | – 你说罗伊被注射了 – 对 |
[03:34] | I’ve just never seen you spooked like this before. | 我只是从未看过你被吓成这样 |
[03:37] | I should tell you something. | 我该告诉你一件事 |
[03:43] | 主演: 爱蜜莉贝特李察 | |
[03:46] | 主演: 柯尔顿海恩斯 | |
[03:50] | 主演:曼奴班奈特 | |
[03:53] | Shado always told me that | 珊朵总是跟我说 |
[03:54] | I wouldn’t die here. | 我不会死在这里 主演:苏珊娜汤普森 |
[03:57] | But looking back, I realize that | 但回头来看,我意识到… 主演:保罗布莱克索恩 |
[03:59] | she never once said that about herself. | 她从未说过自己会怎样 主演:保罗布莱克索恩 |
[04:01] | (珊朵) | |
[04:02] | I just hope she’s with her father now. | 我只希望她现在跟自己父亲在一起了 |
[04:18] | Here, kid. | 拿去,孩子 |
[04:23] | She’d want you to have that. | 她要你拥有这个 |
[04:25] | You’re the one she cared for. | 你才是她在乎的人 |
[04:44] | Slade. | 史莱德 |
[04:45] | Hey, Ollie. Just give him space. | 嘿,奥利,给他点空间 |
[04:47] | I can’t keep lying to him, Sara. | 我不能一直骗他,莎拉 制片:温蒂梅利寇 |
[04:49] | I need to tell him how Shado died. | 我得告诉他珊朵怎么死的 制片:JP芬恩 |
[04:51] | Ivo killed Shado. | 艾佛杀了珊朵 制片:JP芬恩 |
[04:53] | – He pulled the trigger. – Because I chose to save you. | – 他扣下扳机的 – 因为我选择救你 |
[04:59] | – He needs to know the truth. – Ollie, look. | – 他必须知道真相 – 奥利,听着 |
[05:01] | He has the Mirakuru in his system. | 他体内有米拉库鲁了 |
[05:04] | What does that have to do with anything? | 那有什么关系? |
[05:06] | The Japanese experimented on hundreds of men working to develop Mirakuru… | 日本人用上百人实验发展米拉库鲁… |
[05:11] | and I read the research. | …而我看过相关研究 |
[05:13] | The people who died, they were the lucky ones. | 死掉的人才是幸运的 |
[05:16] | The ones who survived, they were deformed. | 活下来的人都变形了 |
[05:19] | Either their bones or their minds. | 无论是他们的骨头或是头脑 |
[05:21] | They became someone else. | 他们变成其他人了 |
[05:26] | (镇静剂) | |
[05:33] | You summon me here for a drink? | 你召唤我来此喝酒吗? |
[05:36] | – You certainly look dressed for it. – No, I have a date. | – 你连装扮都换好了 – 不,我有约会 |
[05:40] | – What are you working on? – Something to do with Sebastian Blood. | – 你在忙什么? – 有关塞巴斯帝安布拉德的事情 |
[05:43] | A.K.A. the next mayor of Starling City. | 又称为下任史特林市市长 |
[05:46] | – He shouldn’t be. – What does that mean? | – 他不该当选的 – 那是什么意思? |
[05:48] | I’ve been doing some investigating. | 我只是一直在做调查 |
[05:50] | Blood had a connection to the Langford Psychiatric Institute. | 布拉德和兰福德精神病研究机构 有所牵连 |
[05:53] | The one that burnt down under very mysterious circumstances. | 那个曾被不明原因烧毁的机构 |
[05:57] | – Did the police suspect arson? – No. They’re saying that it’s inconclusive. | – 难道警方怀疑有人纵火? – 不是,他们说尚未有定论 |
[06:01] | But Blood also knew Cyrus Gold… | 但布拉德也认识赛洛斯戈德… |
[06:04] | the man that shot and killed four police officers. | …这人杀死四个警察 |
[06:07] | – Laurel, where are you going with this? – I don’t know. But I do have to go. | – 萝蕾尔,你查这个干嘛? – 我不知道,但我得走了 |
[06:11] | I’m gonna be late. | 我要迟到了 |
[06:15] | So who’s the lucky guy? | 谁是那个幸运儿? |
[06:16] | Sebastian Blood. | 塞巴斯帝安布拉德 |
[06:19] | He is the man we need to see in the mayor’s office. | 我们需要他这样的人待在市长办公室 |
[06:22] | So please join me in our efforts to send Starling’s favorite son there. | 所以请跟我一起努力 支持史特林之子当选市长 |
[06:26] | To Sebastian Blood. Sebastian for Starling. | 敬塞巴斯帝安布拉德 塞巴斯帝安为史特林服务 |
[06:29] | 缟剧:杰克柯伯恩 清水酮 | |
[06:33] | Thank you, Oliver. | 奥利佛 谢谢 |
[06:35] | And not just for your support… | 不只是你的支持… |
[06:37] | but also for your friendship. | …同时也为你的友谊 |
[06:39] | And thank all of you for coming. | 并感谢大家的拉临 |
[06:42] | You know, when Oliver calls me a son to Starling City… | 要知道 当奥利佛称我为史特林市之子时… |
[06:45] | it feels like the literal truth. | …感觉就像字面上般真实 |
[06:48] | I was a street orphan, | 我曾是街头孤儿 导演:罗柏哈迪 |
[06:49] | and this city raised me as one of its own. | 而这个城市养育我成为其中一员 |
[06:51] | I am the man that I am today because of my Starling City family. | 我能有今天的成就 全因为史特林市家人 |
[06:55] | So it’s time that I start to give back. | 所以该是我回馈的时候 |
[06:57] | So thank you all for your support. | 感谢各位全体的支持 |
[07:08] | Nice speech, Ollie. I didn’t know you cared so much about politics. | 好动听啊,奥利,我真不知道 你如此关心政治 |
[07:11] | Well, I care about the city… | 我关心这个城市… |
[07:14] | and Sebastian has become something of a friend. | …而塞巴斯帝安已经成为朋友了 |
[07:17] | He’s got a way of doing that, apparently. | 很显然他有法子办到 |
[07:21] | – That’s very cute. – Heh. | 非常逗人 |
[07:23] | Speaking of which, how’s Roy? | 说到这个,罗伊怎样? |
[07:25] | Oh, handsome, brooding, usual. | 英俊,深沉,一如往常 |
[07:28] | Why is my boyfriend such a topic of interest? | 为什么我男朋友感为你感兴趣的话题? |
[07:31] | His idol put an arrow in him. I just wanted to make sure there aren’t any lingering issues. | 他的偶像射他一箭 我只是想确定没有留下任何后遗症 |
[07:36] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[07:37] | Now that I think about it, he did something completely out of character this morning. | 现在我想了一下 今早他真的做了件很不寻常的事 |
[07:42] | – What? – He showed up for work on time. | – 什么? – 他准时上班 |
[07:45] | Heh. | |
[07:46] | Thea. | 蒂雅 |
[07:48] | – It’s just wonderful. – Proud to do my civic duty. | – 实在太棒了 – 为我公民义务感到骄傲 |
[07:51] | No, I’m the one who’s proud. You’ve taken Oliver’s hobby… | 不,我才是感到骄傲的人 你已经将奥利佛的嗜好… |
[07:55] | and turned it into a successful business. | …转变成一个成功的企业 |
[07:58] | Hobby? | 嗜好? |
[07:59] | Oh, sweetheart. | 甜心 |
[08:04] | – Oliver. – Ah! | 奥利佛 |
[08:06] | Thank you so much for your kind words. | 非常感谢你如此称赞 |
[08:08] | I’m speaking the truth. | 我说的是实话 |
[08:11] | Forgive me, a friend just walked in. | 请见谅,有个朋友来了 |
[08:17] | – Hi. | – 嗨 – 嗨 – Hi. |
[08:18] | Glad you could come. | 很高兴你能来 |
[08:20] | Sebastian invited me. | 塞巴斯帝安邀请我的 |
[08:22] | Yes, I hear the two of you have been spending a lot of time together. | 是,我听说你们两位 已经在一起有段时间了 |
[08:26] | We’re just friends. | 我们只是朋友而已 |
[08:28] | Does he know that? | 他知道是这样吗? |
[08:32] | Uh-oh. What’s holding you back? | 你在迟疑什么? |
[08:34] | Sometimes I feel like I don’t know the real Sebastian. | 有时候我觉得 我没有真的了解塞巴斯帝安 |
[08:38] | He reminds me a little of you that way. | 他让我想起这有点像你 |
[08:41] | Hm. | |
[08:43] | Freedom. | 自由 |
[08:45] | Liberty. | 解放 |
[08:47] | Justice. | 正义 |
[08:49] | Long have the people… | 这城市的人们… |
[08:52] | of this city suffered under the shackles of a corrupt government. | …被腐败的政府束缚受苦太久了 |
[08:57] | Slaves to self-interested politicians… | 成为自私自利的政客… |
[09:01] | and their lobbyist puppeteers. | …傀儡般说客的奴隶 |
[09:07] | I declare war on them all. | 我向他们所有人宣战 |
[09:18] | Anyone in the building? | 大楼里有任何人吗? |
[09:19] | Cleaning crew and a group of bankers working on a late-night deal. | 清洁人员和一群晚班的银行交易员 |
[09:23] | – Can you patch me in to police and fire? – I’m on it. | – 能帮我骇进警局和消防局无线电? – 我现在做 |
[09:32] | – Diggle. – Hey, man, this is not my thing. | – 狄戈 – 老兄,这不是我擅长的事 |
[09:36] | I can’t get in, everything’s locked. MAN We’ve still got people on the fifth floor. | – 我进不去,都锁起来了 – 还有人在五楼 |
[09:40] | It’s too hot. We’re falling back. | 太热了 我们撤退 |
[09:51] | Help! Gary’s still back there. | 救命! 盖瑞还在里面 |
[09:54] | Get to safety. | 去安全的地方 |
[10:05] | Give me your hand. | 把手给我 |
[10:15] | Thank you. | 不可能 |
[10:34] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[10:37] | You Okay? | 你还好吗? |
[10:39] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里? |
[10:43] | To the plane. To get geared up. | 去飞机那里,拿装备 |
[10:46] | For what? | 为了什么? |
[10:47] | Ivo is still out there. | 艾佛还在那里 |
[10:49] | I’m gonna find him, and when I do, I’m gonna cut pieces off him. | 我要去找他,当我找到了 我就要把他撕成碎片 |
[10:53] | You can’t. Ivo has a ship full of men, of killers. | 你办不到的 艾佛有一整船的人员,都是杀手 |
[10:56] | I don’t care what you did before. You can’t take them all out. | 我不管你以前做过什么 你没办法干掉他们所有人 |
[10:59] | The only play here is to find safe ground and wait him out. | 现在你唯一能做的 竞是找个安全地带,等他离开 |
[11:02] | Of course you would say that. You were working for Ivo. | 你当然会这样说 你是艾佛的手下 |
[11:06] | – You’re probably still working for him. – Hey. Hey! | – 你可能还在为他效力 – 嘿! |
[11:11] | – She’s not. – Get out of my way, kid. | – 她不是 – 别挡住我,小子 |
[11:13] | You just need to take it easy. | 你需要轻松一点 |
[11:16] | – I said… – Agh! | 我说 |
[11:19] | Get out of my way. | …别挡住我 |
[11:24] | You okay? Long night. | 你还好吗?真是长夜漫漫 |
[11:25] | Yeah. News reports say the bomber didn’t steal any money. | 对,新闻说炸弹客没有偷任何钱 |
[11:28] | I think this guy just wants to make a statement. | 我想这家伙只是想宣告世人 |
[11:30] | That went online an hour ago. | 一小时前在网上发表 |
[11:32] | His manifesto. Three hundred pages of anti-government hate. | 他的宣言 三百页的反政府仇恨言论 |
[11:36] | You think he’s connected to our psycho in the skull mask? | 你认为这个疯子 跟我们查的骷髅面具有关联吗? |
[11:39] | This guy has a completely separate agenda. | 这个人有完全独立的议题 |
[11:41] | We need to find him before he finds his next target. | 是孤狠 我们得在他找到下个目标前揪出他 |
[11:44] | I’d start with the bomb. Every one’s unique. | 我从炸弹着手 每个人都很独特 |
[11:47] | Maybe we can get some kind of signature on the guy. | 或许我们能找到某些他的惯用手法 |
[11:49] | But the bomb residue’s with the SCPD. | 但是炸弹残留物在史特林警察局 |
[11:51] | Fortunately, we have an in with one of the officers at the department. | 幸运的是我们在警局里有位合作员警 |
[11:55] | I thought you were staying in Central City. | 我以为你要在中央市再多待几天 |
[11:57] | I got a newsletter about the bombing. Caught the first train out. | 我看到关于爆炸的新闻 今早赶第一班火车回来 |
[12:00] | Good. | 很好 |
[12:01] | We need you here. | 我们这里需要你 |
[12:05] | How’s Barry? | 贝瑞怎样了? |
[12:07] | He’s still sleeping. | 他还在睡觉 |
[12:09] | I prefer sleeping to coma because coma sounds, you know… | 我喜欢说睡觉而不是昏迷 因为昏迷听起来,你知道的… |
[12:13] | not fun. | …不好玩 |
[12:17] | I’ll reach out to Detective Lance. | 我去联系兰斯警探 |
[12:35] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[12:37] | Did we have a lunch today? | 我们今天约中午吃饭吗? |
[12:39] | No, I was just in the neighborhood. – Thought I’d stop by. – Ah. | 没有,我刚好在附近 想说顺便经过看看 |
[12:42] | But if this is a bad time, I can always come back. | 但如果不方便 我可以随时再来 |
[12:46] | No, not at all. They’re still setting up out there. | 不,完全不会 他们还在那里布置 |
[12:50] | Wow. | |
[12:52] | This is pretty impressive for a street orphan. | 对街头孤儿来说相当可观啊 |
[12:56] | Are you suggesting I spread it on a bit too thick last night? | 你在暗示我昨晚说得太过了吗? |
[13:01] | No, it’s just… | 不,只是… |
[13:03] | Laurel, if there’s something on your mind, give it voice. | 萝蕾尔,假如你有什么心事 说出来吧 |
[13:07] | I don’t bite. I promise. | 我不会咬人的,我保证 |
[13:11] | – You know my father’s with the department. – Yes. | – 你知道家父是警察 – 对 |
[13:14] | He said the suspect that he was investigating when he and his partner were attacked was… | 他说他和搭档过袭时 当时他调查的嫌犯… |
[13:19] | a man named Cyrus Gold. | …叫赛洛斯戈德 |
[13:25] | Cyrus Gold… | 赛洛斯戈德… |
[13:28] | was a preacher at the orphanage where I was raised. | …是我在孤儿院长大时的牧师 |
[13:31] | Cyrus was a very good friend to me, like an older brother. | 赛洛斯原本是我非常好的朋友 像是我的兄长一般 |
[13:36] | Or even a father figure, to be honest. | 说实话,甚至像是一个父亲 |
[13:38] | He was the first person I said a word to… | 当时他是我第一个说话的对象… |
[13:41] | and this was after a month of not speaking at all. | …我已经一个月没开口了 |
[13:44] | You talk a lot about being an orphan. | 你说了很多关于孤儿的事 |
[13:46] | But you don’t talk about your parents. | 但你都不谈论自己的父母 |
[13:51] | Did you know them? | 你跟他们熟吗? |
[13:57] | My father was a very unhappy man. | 我父亲是个非常不幸的人 |
[14:00] | One night, he came home… | 有一晚,他回家时… |
[14:02] | soaked in whiskey. | …喝了很多威士忌 |
[14:03] | He lost his job again… | 他又失业… |
[14:06] | so he broke her arm. | …所以他打断她的手臂 |
[14:08] | I tried to stop him, but he threw me off. | 我试图阻止他但他把我甩开了 |
[14:11] | The next thing I saw was my mother holding my father’s gun in her hand. | 接下来我就看到我母亲拿着父亲的枪 |
[14:17] | And I watched her shoot him. | 我看着她开枪打他 |
[14:20] | She panicked. | 她慌了 |
[14:22] | Ran, and was gone before the police even arrived. | 甚至在警察来之前就逃走不见了 |
[14:27] | That was the last time I saw my parents. | 那是我最后一次看到自己父母 |
[14:32] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[14:36] | I don’t know… | 我不知道… |
[14:38] | why Cyrus’ life took the turn that it did, I’m sad to say. | …为什么赛洛斯的人生会有如此转变 我很悲痛这样说 |
[14:43] | All I know… | 我只知道… |
[14:45] | is that he helped a very young, very frightened boy find his voice again. | …他帮助一个非常小又害怕的男孩 再度找回说话的勇气 |
[14:54] | Ahem. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:56] | More later? | 等会儿再说? |
[15:19] | (圣沃克医院收据 玛雅瑞斯克转交塞巴斯帝安布拉德) | |
[15:32] | Didn’t hear you come in. | 没听到你进来了 |
[15:35] | Yeah, sorry, I got here early. | 是,抱歉,我来早了 |
[15:38] | I just wanna get these crates unpacked before lunch. | 我只想在午饭前弄好这些箱子 |
[15:42] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[15:45] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我很好啊 |
[15:47] | Just haven’t been sleeping much lately. I got a lot on my mind. | 只是最近睡得不够多 想东想西的 |
[15:51] | You wanna talk about it? | 你要谈谈吗? |
[15:53] | – Talk about what? – Whatever’s been going on with you… | – 谈什么? – 随便最近五个星期… |
[15:56] | the last five weeks. | …你身上发生的事 |
[16:00] | – I’m fine. – Ever since the Arrow shot you… | – 我没事 – 自从绿箭侠射你之后… |
[16:03] | you’ve been acting really weird, Roy, with me, with everything. | …你就一直很奇怪,罗伊 对我,对所有事情 |
[16:07] | This isn’t about the Arrow. | 这跟绿箭侠无关 |
[16:10] | – Is it me? – Unh. | 是我吗? |
[16:13] | – Is it us? – Look, I just wanna get through this, okay? | – 是我们吗? – 听着,我只想熬过这点,好吗? |
[16:18] | Okay. Let me know if there’s anything I can do to help. | 好,如果我能帮上忙就通知一下 |
[16:24] | Thea. | 蒂雅 |
[16:27] | Heh. | |
[16:30] | You do help. | 你真的帮上忙了 |
[16:32] | Every day. | 每天都有 |
[16:34] | Honestly, right now, you’re the only thing that’s keeping me together. | 老实说,现在 你是我唯一振作下去的原动力 |
[16:39] | I do what I can. | 我尽我所能 |
[16:41] | How did I get to be so lucky? | 我怎会如此幸运? |
[16:44] | – You stole my purse. – Mm. | 你偷我的皮包 |
[17:06] | Roy? | 罗伊? |
[17:08] | Thea. you okay? | 蒂雅,你还好吗? |
[17:12] | Your arm. | 你的手臂 |
[17:20] | That looks really deep. | 看来伤口很深 |
[17:22] | It might need stitches. Um… | 可能需要缝合 |
[17:24] | – I’m gonna go get the first aid kit, okay? – Okay. | – 我去楼下拿急救箱,好吗? – 好 |
[17:52] | Most cops meet their informants in the backseat of a cruiser… | 大多数警察跟线人碰面 都在进艇后座… |
[17:55] | or maybe a coffee shop or something. | …或者咖啡馆什么的 |
[17:58] | – What’s with the mask? – Gift from a friend. | – 干嘛戴面具? – 朋友送的 |
[18:00] | – You got friends? – Did you bring me what I asked for? | – 你有朋友啊 – 我要的东西你带来了吗? |
[18:08] | That’s a sample of everything the CSU collected from the blast. | 犯罪监识组从爆炸现场 收集到的证物样本 |
[18:11] | There’s melted glass, multiple explosion fragments… | 有融化的玻璃,爆炸碎片… |
[18:14] | residue that looks like nitroglycerine. | …残留物看来是硝化甘油 |
[18:16] | We’re dealing with more than just a basement nutjob. | 表示我们面对的不是普通货色 |
[18:19] | Someone with training. | 是受过训练的人 |
[18:22] | Thank you, detective. | 谢谢,警探 |
[18:25] | I need a favor too. | 我也需要帮个忙 |
[18:30] | The son of a bitch who killed my men, my partner… | 有个龟儿子杀了我的人 我的搭档… |
[18:33] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[18:35] | But whoever tipped him off and told him we were coming, he’s doing just fine. | 但某人通风报信 告诉他警察来了,而那人还好好的 |
[18:39] | What do you need? | 你需要什么? |
[18:40] | Phone records for every cop in my precinct. | 我要局里每个警察的通话记录 |
[18:42] | There’s a leak in the department? | 你认为警局里有人泄密? |
[18:44] | Those records are the only way to know, and your friend is good with computers. | 那些通话记录是唯一查清楚的方法 你的金发美女朋友电脑一流 |
[18:49] | I’ll ask her… | 我会请她… |
[18:54] | DC-52 to Central, 10-80, downtown. | DC52呼叫中心 市中心发生爆炸 |
[18:59] | He’s hit again. | 他又动手了 |
[19:00] | – Starling City Municipal Building. – Location? | – 史特林市市政大楼 – 位晋呢? |
[19:03] | I’ll give you one better. I’m checking the surrounding cell towers. | 我给你个更好的 我查过周边的发射塔 |
[19:06] | There was a GSM spike of 3800 megahertz two seconds before the blast. | 爆炸两秒前 有个三千八百兆赫的尖峰波形 |
[19:10] | That’s way outside the approved frequency for U.S. carriers. | 这并非美国运营商准许的使用频率 |
[19:14] | (爆炸现场爆炸半径) | |
[19:17] | Signal’s moving. I think he’s mobile. | 讯号在移动,我想他要走了 |
[19:19] | Give me an intersection. | 给我拦截点 |
[19:25] | In front of you, 400 meters. | 在你前面,四百公尺处 |
[19:27] | I see him. | 我看到他了 |
[19:39] | (绿箭侠/控制系统 频率起源) | |
[19:41] | Turn left on 67th. | 左转到第六十七街 |
[20:25] | Felicity, I’ve lost him. | 菲莉西蒂,我跟丢他了 |
[20:27] | What? | 什么? |
[20:28] | Me too. Hold on. | 我也是,等一下 |
[20:30] | Got him. Bank left on Gerrard Street. | 找到他了,杰拉德街银行左边 |
[20:33] | You’re almost on top of him. | 你快要追上他了 |
[20:47] | It’s not him. You picked up the wrong signal. | 不是他,菲莉西蒂 你搞错讯号了 |
[20:49] | What? I thought… He must have scrambled the signal. | 什么?我以为… 他肯定扰乱了讯号 |
[20:52] | It doesn’t matter. | 无所谓了 |
[20:55] | He’s gone. | 他跑掉了 |
[21:01] | What happened? | 发生了什么事? |
[21:04] | He’s using cellular technology to detonate his bombs. | 他运用峰窝通讯技术引爆炸弹 |
[21:07] | His expertise extends to obscuring that signal. | 很显然他的专业知识扩展到隐藏讯号 |
[21:09] | Felicity, your expertise was supposed to trump his. | 菲莉西蒂,你的专业应该胜过他的 |
[21:13] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[21:15] | If you have something to say, Oliver, say it. | 假如你有话要说,奥利佛,就说吧 |
[21:18] | People are dying. I’d like you to pull your head out of Central City… | 人们命在旦夕 我希望你别再想中央市… |
[21:21] | – and get in the game. – After you get yours out of your ass. | – 专心做事 – 你先专心对付坏人再说吧 |
[21:24] | – Excuse me? – All right. | – 你说什么? – 好了 |
[21:26] | – We should take a breath here. – No, wait. | – 大家都该深呼吸一下 – 不,等等 |
[21:28] | What was that crack about Central City meant to imply? | 刚刚说中央市到底在暗示什么? |
[21:31] | When the first bomb went off, you weren’t here. | 当第一个炸弹爆炸你不在这里 |
[21:34] | And when the second went off, you sent me the wrong way. | 当第二个炸弹爆炸 你让我走错方向 |
[21:36] | After you didn’t catch him. | 在你没抓到他之后 |
[21:38] | Don’t blame me because you didn’t have it tonight. | 别因为你今晚没搞定就怪我 |
[21:42] | I need some air. | 我需要新鲜空气 |
[21:51] | At the risk of getting my head knocked off, playing the blame game is not gonna help us… | 冒着自己被打的风险 互相责怪对于抓到这个龟儿子… |
[21:55] | catch this son of a bitch. | …没有帮助的 |
[21:57] | Neither is doing things halfway. | 做事半吊子也帮不上忙 |
[21:59] | Is that what you think’s going on here? She was distracted, she wasn’t giving it her all? | 你是这样想的吗? 她分心了,她没尽全力? |
[22:04] | She almost ran me into a bus, Diggle. What do you think? | 她差点让我投到公车,狄戈 你觉得怎样? |
[22:08] | You didn’t have a problem with Felicity’s performance until she met Barry Allen. | 我觉得在她认识贝瑞艾伦之前 你对菲莉西蒂都没意见 |
[22:42] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[22:50] | You’re not well, Slade. | 你不太对劲,史莱德 |
[22:54] | It’s the Mirakuru. | 是米拉库鲁 |
[22:58] | It’s messing with your head. | 它搞乱了你的脑袋 |
[23:03] | It’s gonna be dark soon. We should make camp. | 快天黑了 我们该扎营了 |
[23:16] | Yeah. What’s going on? You okay? | 怎么了?你还好吗? |
[23:18] | Yeah, arm still hurts when it’s cold, and I lost the pain meds the doctor gave me. | 没事,当天气冷了手臂就会痛 我弄丢医生开的止痛药 |
[23:23] | – How’s yours healing up? – You know, good days and bad. | – 你的伤好了吗? – 时好时坏 |
[23:26] | Yeah. That’s gonna help. | 对,这会有帮助 |
[23:27] | I’ll see you later. | 待会儿见 |
[23:30] | – Hey. – Pretty crazy. | – 嘿 – 相当忙碌啊 |
[23:32] | Yeah, you doing all right? | 对,你还好吗? |
[23:34] | I could use your help if you have a second. | 如果你有空想请你帮个忙 |
[23:36] | You being at the D.A.’s office now, it’s almost like you joined the family business, come on. | 现在你在地检着工作 差不多是同一阵线的,来吧 |
[23:43] | I’m trying to find someone named Maya Resik. | 我想要找一个叫玛雅瑞斯克的人 |
[23:46] | I’ve searched the internet, D.M.V. records, social security, nothing. | 我在网上,监理所,社会保险的 资料都查过,完全没有结果 |
[23:51] | – Why are you looking for a ghost? – Sebastian’s paying her bills. | – 干嘛找一个不存在的人? – 塞巴斯帝安支付她的帐单 |
[23:54] | A woman who doesn’t seem to exist, I find that suspicious. | 一个似乎不存在的女人 我觉得很可疑 |
[23:57] | Thinking that your boyfriend’s up to no good, that’s more my thing than yours. | 我想你男朋友不良行为 该是我要管的事才对 |
[24:01] | He’s not exactly my boyfriend. | 他并不是我的男朋友 |
[24:03] | Then that makes digging into his life a little less fun then. | 那这样调查他就比较没乐趣了 |
[24:06] | Hey, Laurel, I bring you something back, you know I’m gonna wanna know why. | 萝蕾尔,要是我查到什么 你知道我会问原因的 |
[24:12] | Of course you are. | 当然 |
[24:20] | Ladies and gentlemen, we are about to join Sebastian Blood’s press conference. | 各位女士先生,现在开始 塞巴斯帝安布拉德的记者会 |
[24:24] | Oh, you’re just in time to see the show. | 你刚好可以看这新闻 |
[24:26] | – What’s he doing? – Bringing the city together. | – 他在干嘛? – 团结这个城市 |
[24:30] | And if I’m not mistaken, campaigning. | 如果我没搞错,是为了竞选 |
[24:33] | Tomorrow night, I am holding Starling’s first-ever unity rally at City Plaza. | 明晚,我在城市广场举办 史特林市有史以来第一次团结大会 |
[24:39] | We’re going to show the world that people of this city… | 我们要让全世界知道本市人民… |
[24:41] | will not back down to terrorists. | …不会向恐怖份子低头的 |
[24:44] | He’s committing suicide and he invited the city to join him. | 他要自杀还邀请全市人民陪他一起 |
[24:47] | Sebastian’s your friend. Can’t you talk him out of this, Oliver? | 塞巴斯帝安是你朋友 难道你不能说服他,奥利佛? |
[24:51] | – But that ends now. | 但现在不会了 |
[24:52] | – Well, he won’t listen to me. | 他不会听我的 |
[24:55] | (塞巴斯帝安为史特林服务) | |
[25:02] | Sebastian Blood? | 塞巴斯帝安布拉德? |
[25:06] | This rally tomorrow night… | 明晚的大会… |
[25:09] | you need to call it off. | …你得取消 |
[25:12] | The Starling City vigilante paying a visit to wave me off. | 史特林市私刑者来送我一程 |
[25:16] | I’m flattered. | 我受宠若惊 |
[25:18] | This event, Mr. Blood, you might as well be painting a giant bull’s-eye on your chest. | 这个活动,布拉德先生 可能会让你成为攻击目标 |
[25:27] | This city needs to come together. | 这个城市需要团结起来 |
[25:30] | And I need to show them how. | 我得告诉他们如何团结 |
[25:32] | You won’t be able to show them anything if you’re dead. | 要是你死掉 就无法告诉他们任何事情了 |
[25:36] | Every night, you risk your life for the people of this city. | 每一晚,你都冒生命危险 保护这个城市的人民 |
[25:41] | How can you expect me to do any less? | 你怎能期望我做更少? |
[25:44] | And what about the lives of the people coming to your rally? | 那来参加大会的民众性命呢? |
[25:47] | This rally is about Starling City declaring with one voice that living afraid isn’t living. | 这场大会是史特林市宣布 不再生活在恐惧中而举办的 |
[25:53] | I won’t send a contrary message to people telling them to stay home, to stay scared. | 我不会送出相反的讯息 告诉他们待在家里,继续害怕 |
[25:59] | I’ve made my decision. | 我已经做出决定了 |
[26:02] | That’s the thing, alderman. | 事情是这样的,市议员 |
[26:05] | Whatever happens tomorrow night… | 不管明晚发生什么事… |
[26:09] | it’s not up to you. | …不是由你决定 |
[26:26] | Ah, Mrs. Fazekas. | 法兹卡斯太太 |
[26:29] | A train set for your nephew just came in. | 你侄子的火车玩具组刚刚到 |
[26:33] | – He’s gonna love it. – Oh, you are a miracle worker, Mr. Scheffer. | – 他会喜欢的 – 你真是奇�创造者,谢佛尔先生 |
[26:37] | How much do I owe you? | 要多少钱? |
[26:39] | Fifty dollars even. | 刚好五十美元 |
[26:41] | Forget the sales tax. | 税就免了 |
[26:43] | Are you going to the Alderman’s unity rally tomorrow night? | 明晚你会去市议员举办的团结大会吗? |
[26:46] | Oh, I wouldn’t miss it. | 我不会错过的 |
[26:52] | Gathered here despite the rash of bombings that have plagued the city. | 尽管炸弹一直困扰本市 人们还是聚集在此 |
[26:55] | Some have called Sebastian Blood’s unity rally a cynical and dangerous P.R. stunt… | 有人说塞巴斯帝安布拉德团结大会 是为市长竞选办的… |
[27:00] | for his mayoral campaign, but the crowd continues to grow. | …玩世不恭且危险的公关噱头 但参加人数不断增加 |
[27:03] | I tried to get him to stand down. | 我试过要他退出 |
[27:05] | He’s as stubborn as you when it comes to fighting back. | 当涉及到还击时 他跟你一样固执 |
[27:08] | Or everything. | 或者所有事情都会 |
[27:09] | – Is this how it’s gonna be? – We should head down to the rally. | – 你们两个以后都要这样吗? – 或许我们该去大会现场了 |
[27:12] | Maybe we won’t have to. | 或许不必 |
[27:14] | I analyzed the bomb remnants we got from Lance. | 我分析过兰斯拿来的炸弹残余物 |
[27:17] | Design’s identical to the bombs used by an anti-government militia called The Movement. | 跟一个反政府民兵组织所拥有 名为“运动”的炸弹相同 |
[27:21] | Lucky for us, they have a very active and hackable message board. | 很幸运的是,他们有个 非常活跃又能骇进去的留言板 |
[27:25] | One of their fans has an IP address here in Starling. | 他们有个粉丝的IP地址在史特林市 |
[27:28] | – Tell me. – Computer’s in a souvenir shop. | – 告诉我 – 电脑在一间纪念品商店里 |
[27:30] | The wackadoo in question goes by the username Shrapnel. | 这个疯子的用户名叫榴弹 |
[27:33] | – You want backup? – No, I need you at the rally. Cover our bases. | – 你要支援吗? – 不,我要你去大会现场,掩护基地 |
[27:43] | Is this all for me? | 这是给我的吗? |
[27:44] | No, for me, SCPD phone records. | 不,我的,史特林市警局电话记录 |
[27:47] | Why are you going through the department’s phone records? | 为何你要查部门电话记录 |
[27:50] | Um, so I checked up on your not-exactly boyfriend. | 我查过你未确定的男友 |
[27:54] | And, did you find anything? | 查到什么了吗? |
[27:55] | Yeah, it turns out he’s a hell of a guy. | 对,结果他还真有一套 |
[27:57] | He covers the expenses of his dear aunt, your Maya Resik. | 他帮自己阿姨支付开销 就是你说的玛雅瑞斯克 |
[28:03] | If Sebastian has other family, then why was he placed in an orphanage? | 假如塞巴斯帝安有其他亲人 为什么他被安置在孤儿院? |
[28:06] | Well, maybe because aunt Maya is nuttier than a Snickers bar. | 或许因为玛雅阿姨是个疯子 |
[28:11] | She’s a patient at St. Walker’s Hospital. | 她是圣沃克医院的病息 |
[28:13] | A mental institution, the kind you don’t check out of. | 一间精神病院 进去就不会出院的 |
[28:15] | Are you gonna tell me what this is all about? | 听着,你要告诉我这是在干嘛吗? |
[28:18] | Something about him just seems off. | 有关他的某些事不太对劲 |
[28:20] | Laurel, there’s nothing sinister about a guy… | 萝蕾尔,帮他唯一的亲人支付开销… |
[28:23] | who’s covering the expenses of his only living relative. | …并非是阴险恶毒之人 |
[28:26] | The truth is it’s kind of nice. | 事实上,这还不错 |
[28:29] | Listen, I’ve gotta get to City Plaza. Pike wants all hands at this unity rally. | 听着,我得去城市广场 派克要集中所有警力到团结大会现场 |
[28:33] | – You’re not going, right? – No, I need to look into this more. | – 你不会去,对吧? – 不会,我得仔细看看这个 |
[28:37] | Laurel, he seems like a good guy, and you deserve good, okay? | 萝蕾尔,他看起来是个好男人 而你该找个好男人,好吗? |
[28:41] | So stop looking for reasons to talk yourself out of it. | 所以,别再找理由拒绝了 |
[28:45] | Please. | 拜托 |
[28:51] | Alderman Blood, is this not dangerous? | 布拉德市议员,这不危险吗? |
[28:54] | – Why are you gathering people to be targets? – I’ll get to all of your questions later, I promise. | – 你为什么要聚集人们成为目标? – 我等一下会回答你所有问题,我保证 |
[28:59] | Thank you all for coming. | 感谢大家前来 |
[29:22] | Boom. | 碰 |
[29:24] | You’re dead. | 你死了 |
[29:26] | Or will be, if you take one more step or move a single muscle. | 或者快死了 如果你再往前一步或动一下 |
[29:31] | And then you’ll miss the show. | 那你就会错过好戏 |
[29:33] | Candidate Blood’s unity rally. | 布拉德候选人的团结大会 |
[29:35] | Already rigged with 50 pounds of R.D.X. high explosives. | 已经装置好五十磅的RDX高强度炸药 |
[29:39] | Not unlike what’s packed inside the drywall of my store. | 跟我店里墙里的炸药差不多 |
[29:42] | This city thinks Sebastian Blood can keep them safe. | 这城市认为塞巴斯帝安布拉德 可以保证他们的安全 |
[29:45] | Tonight, they’ll learn the only thing politicians care about protecting is their jobs. | 今晚,他们会学到政客唯一关心的是 保全自己的工作 |
[30:04] | – Felicity. – Here. | – 菲莉西蒂 – 在 |
[30:05] | – Did you get him? – No. | – 你抓到他了吗? – 没有 |
[30:07] | He said he rigged the plaza with an explosive device. | 他说他在广场装好引爆装置 |
[30:10] | It’s crazy, that bomb could be anywhere. | 奥利佛,这太疯狂了 炸弹可能在任何地方 |
[30:12] | – I can narrow that down. Get me Diggle. – Go. | – 我可以缩小范围,我跟狄戈说 – 请说 |
[30:16] | Shrapnel said he rigged the perimeter with R.D.X. | 榴弹说他在四周装置RDX炸药 |
[30:20] | I’m on it. | 我去找 |
[30:22] | – You’re heading to the plaza too, right? – Not yet. | – 你也要去广场了,对吧? – 还没有 |
[30:25] | I need you to pull me up anything you can on the store. | 我需要你帮我调出这商店的所有资料 |
[30:27] | Blueprints, permits, schematics, anything. | 蓝图,许可证,电路图,任何东西 |
[30:30] | – What’s going on? – Shrapnel left behind a surprise. | – 怎么回事? – 榴弹留下一个惊喜 |
[30:33] | He said he packed the drywall with explosives, but the trigger needs to be… | 他说他在墙板装好炸药 但引爆必须靠… |
[30:37] | Would need to be hooked to a power supply. | 要连接到电源 |
[30:39] | Assuming the detonator’s connected to the store… | 假设炸药连接到商店的电力系统… |
[30:42] | and not something independent like a car battery. I know. | …而不像汽车电池那般独立 我知道 |
[30:45] | Not helpful. You sure you want me doing this? My head might not exactly be in the game. | 没用,你确定要我这样做吗? 我的脑子可能还不完全回神了 |
[30:49] | – Felicity. – That building was built in the ’70s. | – 菲莉西蒂 – 建筑物于七零年代建成 |
[30:52] | That’s good news. | 那是好消息 |
[30:54] | The wiring in a lot of construction back then is defective. | 当时很多建筑的线路是有缺陷的 |
[30:57] | Sever one wire, it’ll blow fuses in the building, shut off power to the bomb. | 所以你切断一条线,会烧断整栋建药 的保险丝,就会切断炸弹电源 |
[31:00] | Hold tight, I see a fuse box. | 等一下,我看到一个保险丝盒 |
[31:02] | Oliver, be careful. | 奥利佛,小心点 |
[31:16] | Oliver? | 奥利佛? |
[31:19] | Oliver? | 奥利佛? |
[31:24] | It’s all right, I’m all right. | 没事,没事 |
[31:27] | Get to the rally. | 快去集会场地 |
[31:28] | Help Diggle. I’m on my way. | 协助狄戈,我现在过去 |
[31:45] | Thea, I really don’t think coming here was a good idea. | 蒂雅,我真的觉得来这里不是个好主意 |
[31:49] | It’s gonna be fine, let’s just go find Roy. | 不会有事的,我们去找罗伊 |
[31:56] | Please, please. You’re the ones who deserve an ovation. | 拜托,拜托 你们才是该为自己喝采的 |
[32:01] | Eight months ago, this city survived a devastating attack. | 八个月前 这个城市熬过毁灭性的打击 |
[32:06] | But we rose up. | 但我们奋起了 |
[32:09] | You rose up and banded together just like we are tonight. | 你们奋起并团结在一起 就像今晚这样 |
[32:15] | – Dig, I’m on site. – I’m on the east side. I think I found the trigger. | – 小狄,我到现场了 – 我在东边,我想我找到引爆装置了 |
[32:19] | And proved to the world that we cannot be broken. | 向世界证明我们不会被打败 |
[32:23] | That the people of this city are too strong. | 这城市的人民太坚强了 |
[32:27] | And that no bomb and no earthquake is strong enough to tear us apart. | 而炸弹和地震都不足以将我们分开 |
[32:32] | Oliver said that the whole place was rigged with explosives. It’s in the sound equipment. | 奥利佛说整个地方都装了炸药 在音响设备里 |
[32:37] | This is the trigger. | 这是引爆装置 |
[32:38] | Shrapnel activates it by cellular transmission. | 榴弹透过峰窝通讯技术放动它 |
[32:40] | Listen, we don’t have to disarm it, just disable it. | 听着,我们不必拆炸弹 只要让它无法启动就可以了 |
[32:43] | I can do that. | 我可以办到 |
[32:45] | I think. I hope. | 我想可以,希望如此 |
[32:47] | Felicity, be careful. He probably put in a safeguard. | 菲莉西蒂,小心点 他可能安装保护装置 |
[32:50] | Tampering will set off a dead-man switch. | 干扰它将会引来死亡杀机 |
[32:52] | That is a thoroughly depressing term. | 这还真让人沮丧 |
[32:55] | And a little bit sexist. | 还有点性感 |
[32:58] | Step away. | 走开 |
[33:01] | Or we all know how this ends. | 否则我们都知道结局是如何 |
[33:21] | Dig! | 小狄! |
[33:41] | Mom. | 妈 |
[33:43] | I’m okay. I’m okay. | 我没事,我没事 |
[34:11] | Drop the bow. | 放下弓箭 |
[34:14] | I’ve got charges planted all over Starling. | 我在史特林布满炸弹 |
[34:17] | I drop this stick, they all blow. | 我按下这个按纽,全部都会爆炸 |
[34:23] | – Did you just hear what I said? – Yep. | – 你听到我说的话了吗? – 有 |
[34:36] | (团结大会炸弹客被捕) | |
[34:41] | Hey, how’s your mom? | 你妈怎样了? |
[34:43] | She’s fine, just a little shaken up. | 她没事,只是受点惊吓而已 |
[34:47] | You saved her. | 你救了她 |
[34:48] | – I got lucky. – That wasn’t luck. | – 我运气好 – 那不是运气 |
[34:50] | It was impossible. | 这是不可能的 |
[34:53] | You know those stories of moms lifting cars to save their kids? | 你知道母亲抬起汽车 救自己孩子的故事吗? |
[34:56] | Things you can do when adrenaline hits? It was one of those. | 当肾上腺素激增时你就可以做任何事 这就是其中之一 |
[35:01] | Your arm. | 你的手臂 |
[35:04] | There’s not even a mark. | 甚至连伤疤都没有 |
[35:06] | – I heal fast. It’s fine. – Roy… | – 我愈合得才励快,没事的 – 罗伊… |
[35:10] | I’m kind of tired. It’s been a long night, you know? | 我有点累 今晚很多事 |
[35:12] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[35:15] | Roy. | 罗伊 |
[35:23] | With you dropping fewer bodies, Starling City should build a bigger jail. | 有你抓到的这些人 史特林该建一个较大的监狱了 |
[35:28] | Another night of skull mask hunting? | 今晚又要找骷髅面具吗? |
[35:30] | Not exactly. | 不完全是 |
[35:32] | – How’s your shoulder? – Oh, just a through-and-through. | – 你肩膀怎样? – 只是穿透伤 |
[35:35] | – Walk in the park. – Still, Diggle. | – 没事的 – 老样子,狄戈 |
[35:39] | You should go home and get some rest. | 你应该回去休息 |
[35:55] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[36:00] | Were you apologizing to me, or were you talking to your quiver? | 你是在跟我道歉 还是在跟你的箭袋说话 |
[36:06] | I didn’t snap at my quiver. | 我没对箭袋出言不逊 |
[36:08] | – You kind of more than snapped. – I know. | – 你不只出言不逊 – 我知道 |
[36:12] | And I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[36:17] | I understand that this Mirakuru thing has you freaked out. | 我知道米拉库鲁这件事让你吓坏了 |
[36:24] | And I have been in Central City a lot. | 我已经在中央市待太久了 |
[36:27] | Felicity, it’s not that. | 菲莉西蒂,不是那样的 |
[36:31] | When you are there… | 当你待在那里时… |
[36:35] | Well, it just made me realize how much I need you here. | 就让我意识到 我这里有多需要你 |
[36:40] | In the beginning, I was just gonna do all of this by myself. | 一开始,我原本想要一切都靠我自己 |
[36:50] | And now, with you and Diggle… | 而现在,有你和狄戈… |
[36:56] | I rely on you. | 我仰赖你们 |
[37:03] | Well, does that mean I have a shot at employee of the month? | 那表示我有机会成为本月最佳员工吗 |
[37:08] | No. | 没有 |
[37:10] | Because you’re not my employee. | 因为你不是我的员工 |
[37:13] | You’re my partner. | 你是我的搭档 |
[37:22] | Barry’s gonna wake up. | 贝瑞会醒来的 |
[37:25] | And when he does, you will be there. | 当他醒来时,你会在他身边的 |
[37:27] | I finally have a guy who’s interested in me… | 终于有男人对我感兴趣… |
[37:30] | and he’s struck by lightning… | …而他被闪电击中… |
[37:32] | ends up in a coma, typical. | …最后陷入昏迷,真是经典 |
[37:38] | Well, maybe he’s dreaming about you. | 或许他正梦见你 |
[37:42] | Actually, there’s conflicting cases… | 事实上,这是一个有争议的问题… |
[37:44] | about whether coma patients can dream normally, or they’re more like hallucinating. | …有关昏迷的病息是否可以正常做梦 或者比较像是幻觉 |
[37:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:04] | Sara. | 莎拉 |
[38:08] | Sara, I know you’re listening. Answer me. | 莎拉,我知道你在听,回答我 |
[38:12] | This is very simple, Sara. | 这非常简单,莎拉 |
[38:14] | I know you and your new friends have the Mirakuru. | 我知道你和你的新朋友有米拉库鲁 |
[38:17] | You know I will lay waste to this entire island to get it. | 你知道我为得到它 即使毁掉整个岛也在所不惜 |
[38:21] | – Get Slade. – But it doesn’t have to be that way. | – 去找史莱德 – 但不必这个样子 |
[38:24] | All I want is the serum. | 我要的只是血清 |
[38:26] | In exchange, I’ll promise you and your friends safe passage off this island, I promise. | 作为交换,我答应你和你的朋友 会安全离开这个岛 |
[38:30] | Within 10 days, you and your new friends could be making port in Shanghai. | 十天内 你和你的新朋友就能到上海港口 |
[38:36] | The alternative is I send my men into the jungle to take the serum from you. | 另一种方法派人进入丛林抢血清 |
[38:40] | They’ll be under orders not to kill any of you. | 他们会听命不杀你们的 |
[38:42] | Instead, you’ll remain alive enough for me to indulge my, um… | 然而,你们活着让我满足… |
[38:47] | scientific curiosity. | …我对科学的好奇 |
[38:50] | Think about it, Sara. | 考虑一下,莎拉 |
[38:57] | He’s gone. | 他不见了 |
[39:00] | – What? – Slade’s gone. He took the Mirakuru with him. | – 什么? – 史莱德不见了,他带走米拉库鲁了 |
[39:08] | You can ask all the questions you want, but I wouldn’t count on getting anything back. | 你可以尽量问 但我不觉得能问到什么 |
[39:15] | She probably won’t even know you’re there. | 她可能甚至不知道你在那里 |
[39:21] | I’ll be down the hall if you need anything. | 如果有需要就叫我,我会在走廊那头 |
[39:35] | Maya. | 玛雅 |
[39:37] | I’m here to talk about your nephew. | 我来这里谈谈你侄子的 |
[39:43] | Maya, my name is Laurel Lance. | 玛雅,我叫萝蕾尔兰斯 |
[39:47] | Maya, I’m here to talk about your nephew. | 玛雅,我来这里谈谈你侄子的 |
[40:03] | Maya? | 玛雅? |
[40:04] | Maya, Que chico? | 玛雅,那小子? |
[40:07] | Que chico, Sebastian? | 塞巴斯帝安? |
[40:10] | Sebastian. | 塞巴斯帝安 |
[40:13] | Yes, yes. | 是,是 |
[40:15] | Sebastian Blood. | 塞巴斯帝安布拉德 |
[40:16] | There will always be those who seek to harm us, but it will not weaken us. | 总是有人想要伤害我们 但这不会削弱我们 |
[40:20] | It will only make us stronger. | 这只会让我们更强大 |
[40:23] | Well done, alderman. | 干得好,市议员 |
[40:25] | Thanks to you. | 多亏了你 |
[40:27] | It was still a very big risk to take. | 还是有很大的风险 |
[40:30] | Heh. | |
[40:33] | Tonight, we both stood up for Starling City. | 今晚,我们共同为史特林市奋战 |
[40:38] | You and me… | 你和我… |
[40:40] | we can save this city… | …我们可以拯救这座城市… |
[40:43] | if we work together. | …如果我们携手合作的话 |
[40:46] | Maya, can you talk to me about Sebastian? | 玛雅,你能跟我谈谈塞巴斯帝安吗? |
[40:51] | It’s okay, you can trust me, okay? | 没关系,你可以相信我,好吗? |
[40:56] | Sebastian’s my friend. | 塞巴斯帝安是我的朋友 |
[40:58] | Sebastian is the devil. | 塞巴斯帝安是恶魔 |
[41:02] | He’s the one who put me here. | 是他把我关在这里的 |
[41:04] | He made everybody think I’m insane. | 他让每个人都觉得我疯了 |
[41:07] | But why would he do that? | 但他干嘛这样做? |
[41:14] | He killed his father. | 他杀死自己父亲 |
[41:17] | And I was there. | 我当时在场 |
[41:20] | I saw it. | 我看到了 |
[41:24] | What? | 什么? |
[41:27] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[41:32] | Sebastian isn’t your nephew. | 塞巴斯帝安不是你侄子 |
[41:36] | He’s your son. | 他是你的儿子 |
[41:42] | Don’t trust what he says. | 别相信他所说的 |
[41:49] | You can’t trust Sebastian Blood. | 你不能相信塞巴斯帝安布拉德 |
[42:18] | Complex Chinese |