时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | My name is Oliver Queen. | 我的名字叫奥利佛昆恩 |
[00:04] | After five years on a hellish island… | 在一座地狱般的小岛待了五年后 |
[00:08] | I have come home with only one goal: | 回家时心中只有一个目标: |
[00:11] | To save my city. | 拯救我的城市 |
[00:13] | But to do so, I can’t be the killer I once was. | 但要做到这一点 我不能像过去一样当一名杀手 |
[00:18] | To honor my friend’s memory, I must be someone else. | 为了向我的朋友致敬 我必须成为别人 |
[00:21] | (纪念亲爱的汤玛士莫林) | |
[00:23] | I must be something else. | 我必须成为别的身份 |
[00:28] | Previously on Arrow: | |
[00:30] | The defendant is found not guilty. | 被告被判无罪 |
[00:34] | – Hello, Moira. – What do you want, Malcolm? | – 你好,莫伊拉 – 你想要做什么,麦尔坎? |
[00:36] | Thea is my daughter. | 蒂雅是我的女儿 |
[00:39] | What do these guys want with a 70-year-old sub? | 这些家伙要一艘 七十年之久的潜水艇做什么? |
[00:42] | What’s on it, it’ll save the human race. | 潜水艇上面的东西,它能拯救全人类 |
[00:44] | Will it save him? | 能够救他吗? |
[00:46] | Sir, there’s been a development. | 先生,有进展了 |
[00:50] | Brother Cyrus, how do you feel? | 赛洛斯弟兄,你觉得如何? |
[00:55] | Stronger. | 更加强壮 |
[01:13] | What was that? | 那是什么? |
[02:01] | 剧名:科学英才 | |
[02:07] | Mrs. Queen, welcome back to the company. | 昆恩女士,欢迎回到公司 |
[02:09] | – Thank you. – You look fabulous. Better than ever. | – 谢谢 – 你看起来气色真好,比以往更好 |
[02:12] | – Did you do something to your hair? – I shampooed it… | – 你对你的头发做了什么吗? – 我在没有八个女人… |
[02:14] | without eight women and a guard watching. | …和一个守卫的注目下 洗过头发 |
[02:16] | Ha, ha. Is it okay to laugh? Because I was ordered not to say anything about prison… | 我可以笑吗?因为我被下令不要提 有关你坐牢的事… |
[02:21] | – just to avoid any awkward exchanges. – Like that one. | – …只为了避免尴尬的对话 – 就像刚才那样 |
[02:27] | Right. | 对 |
[02:29] | We need to drill down on these numbers before the earnings call. | 我们必须在财报会议之前 深入探讨这些数据 |
[02:33] | Oliver. I didn’t realize your mother was stopping by for a visit today. | 奥利佛,我不知道你母亲今天 要顺道来拜访 |
[02:37] | Well, it’s not a visit. This is her company too. | 她不是来拜访,这也是她的公司 主演:史蒂芬阿米尔 |
[02:41] | Of course. | 那是当然的 主演:凯蒂卡西迪 |
[02:43] | – How are you, Moira? – Back, Isabel. | – 你好吗,莫伊拉? – 我回来了,伊莎贝尔 |
[02:48] | Mr. Queen, may I speak to you for a minute? | 昆恩先生,我可以跟你说句话吗? |
[02:50] | 主演:大卫兰姆西 | |
[02:52] | What sort of message does it send to the | 如果我们把昆恩集团 |
[02:54] | investment community, to this city… | 直接交还给你母亲… 主演:薇拉贺兰德 |
[02:56] | if we hand Queen Consolidated | …这对投资界、对全体市民 主演:爱蜜莉贝特李察 |
[02:58] | right back to your mother? | 传达了什么样的讯息呢? 主演:爱蜜莉贝特李察 |
[02:59] | – She was acquitted. – By a jury, not by the city. | – 她被判无罪 – 陪审团判的,不是全体市民 |
[03:03] | Oliver, stop thinking like a son… | 奥利佛,别再以儿子身份思考… |
[03:06] | and start thinking like a CEO. | …开始以执行长身份思考吧 主演:柯尔顿海恩斯 |
[03:10] | 主演:曼奴班奈特 | |
[03:12] | Oliver. | 奥利佛 |
[03:13] | 主演:苏珊娜汤普森 | |
[03:14] | There’s been a break-in. | 有人非法闯入 |
[03:22] | (科学展示 新星实验室粒子加速器安全吗?) | |
[03:26] | Damn. | 可恶 |
[03:31] | 主演:保罗布莱克索恩 | |
[03:33] | This door was made of expanded reinforced titanium. | 这扇门是扩充强化钛制成的 |
[03:36] | – What did they use to do this? – We’re not sure yet. | – 他们用什么东西办到的? – 我们还不确定 |
[03:39] | No sign of explosives. Maybe a crane, maybe a forklift. | 没有炸药的痕迹 也许是起重机,也许是堆高机 |
[03:43] | We’re guessing there was at least three of them, maybe four. | 我们猜至少有三个人,也许四人 |
[03:46] | Given how quick they got in and out of here. | 根据他们进出这里的速度有多快 |
[03:49] | They were fast. | 他们动作很快 |
[03:52] | Wait. Wait, wait, wait. Hey, stop. Wait. You don’t even have a fare! | 等等、等等,嘿,停车 等等,你根本没载客耶! |
[04:02] | Any idea what these guys were so hot to break in here for? | 知道这些家伙闯入这里 是为了什么吗? |
[04:05] | Didn’t happen to leave a spare earthquake machine lying around, did you? | 不会刚好在这里放了一台 多出来的地震机器吧? |
[04:11] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:13] | This is what we were able to pull off the, uh, security cameras. | 这是我们能从监视器调出来的画面 |
[04:22] | This is the only guy we got on video. The rest of the crew must have come in after. | 我们只有拍到这个家伙 其他人一定是后来才进来 |
[04:26] | Actually, it was only one guy. | 其实只有一个人 |
[04:30] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[04:31] | Actually, my train was late. | 其实是我的火车误点了 |
[04:32] | The second one. The first one, I did miss… | 第二班火车误点了 我没有搭到第一班火车 |
[04:35] | but that was my cab driver’s fault. | 但那是计程车司机的错 |
[04:36] | I’ve got this great traffic app and… | 我有个很棒的路况应用程式… 制片:温蒂梅利寇 |
[04:40] | He thought that he was right. | 但他认为他走对路了 制片:JP芬恩 |
[04:42] | – I’m here now though, so… – Great. Who the hell are you? | – 不过我现在来了,所以… – 好极了,你到底是谁啊? |
[04:45] | – And do your parents know that you’re here? – I’m Barry Allen. | – 你爸妈知道你在这吗? – 我是贝瑞艾伦 |
[04:48] | From the Central City Police Department. | 来自中央市警局 |
[04:51] | I’m with the Crime Scene Investigation Unit. | 我是犯罪现场调查组的 |
[04:54] | We’re working on a case with some similar… | 我们在中央市侦办一起… |
[04:56] | unexplained elements in Central City, so when the report of your robbery… | …有原因不明之处的类似案件 所以当这起抢案的消息… |
[05:00] | came over the wire, my captain sent me up here. | …传到我们那边 我的队长派我来这里 |
[05:05] | And you think one guy ripped through this door like it was tinfoil? | 而你认为光凭一人就把这扇门 像铝箔纸一样撕开? |
[05:09] | One very strong guy, yeah. | 一个非常强壮的人,是的 |
[05:13] | Uh, it takes about 120050-foot pounds of torque to break someone’s neck. | 要扭断一个人的脖子 需要大约1250尺磅的扭矩 |
[05:17] | See the marks on the guard’s neck? | 看到警卫脖子上的痕迹吗? |
[05:19] | The bruising pattern suggests the killer used only one hand. | 瘀青的形状显示凶手只用一只手 |
[05:25] | I’m guessing you don’t know how hard it is to break someone’s neck. | 我精你不知道 扭断一个人的脖子有多么困难 |
[05:27] | Hmm? No. No idea. | 对,不知道 |
[05:30] | Uh, we’re gonna need a list of the entire inventory here… | 我们需要一份完整的存货清单… |
[05:33] | to figure out exactly what was stolen. | …来查清楚究竟是什么被偷了 |
[05:35] | Actually, I think I know what was stolen. | 事实上,我想我知道什么被偷了 编剧:安德鲁克雷斯伯格,杰夫强斯 |
[05:38] | A centrifuge. An industrial centrifuge. | 一台离心机,工业用离心机 |
[05:41] | Probably the Kord Enterprises 2BX-900, maybe the six series. | 可能是寇德金业2BX-900型 也许是六系列的 |
[05:45] | Both have a three-column base. | 两者都有三脚底座 |
[05:48] | Here, you can see the three sets of broken bolts… | 这里,你们可以看到三组坏掉的螺栓 导演:麦可舒尔兹 |
[05:50] | where the thief just, poof, ripped it out of the ground. | 小偷直接从地面把它拔起来 |
[05:54] | And what exactly is a centrifuge? | 离心机究竟是什么? |
[05:57] | It separates liquids. The centripetal acceleration causes denser substances… | 它能分离液体 向心加速度导致较稠密的物质… |
[06:01] | – to separate out along the radial direction. – The lighter objects move to the top. | – 沿径向分离出来 – 较轻的物体移到上层 |
[06:05] | – What did you say your name was again? – Barry Allen. | – 你说你叫什么名字? – 贝瑞,艾伦 |
[06:08] | Felicity Smoak. | 菲莉西蒂,史默克 |
[06:14] | You can see the cracks heading towards the door. | 你们可以看到这些裂痕通往门口 |
[06:17] | Footsteps. One guy. | 脚印,一个人 |
[06:22] | Anyway, it’s just a theory. | 总之呢,这只是个理论 |
[06:24] | – One backed by a lot of evidence. – There has to be another explanation. | – 有很多证据支援的理论 – 一定有其他解释 |
[06:30] | Yeah, I’m sure you’re right. | 对,我想你说得对 |
[06:33] | You might want to fill our mutual friend in on this. | 你可能想告诉我们的共同朋友这件事 |
[06:36] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[06:38] | I’m sure he’s already on it. | 我相信他已经着手调查了 |
[06:48] | We need to change directions. | 我们需要变换方向 |
[06:50] | – Ten degrees north. – We need to rest. | – 往北转十度 – 我们需要休息 |
[06:53] | If Ivo and any of his men survived that blast, they’ll be tracking us. | 如果艾佛和他的手下没有被炸死 他们一定会追踪我们 |
[06:56] | We keep moving. | 我们继续移动 |
[07:01] | Five minutes. | 休息五分钟 |
[07:07] | – Will you watch him, please? – Of course. | – 请你看着他 – 当然好 |
[07:13] | Do you believe him? That this Hozen will lead us… | 你相信他们吗? 这颗“古石”会带我们… |
[07:16] | – to a wrecked Japanese sub? – Ivo seems to think so. | – …找到一艘失事的日本潜水般? – 艾佛似乎这么认为 |
[07:19] | I just hope whatever miracle serum they’re after is actually on board. | 我只希望他们想找的奇�血清 真的在潜水艇上 |
[07:24] | For his sake. | 为了他好 |
[07:26] | How do you know that girl? | 你怎么认识那个女生的? |
[07:30] | Sara was on my father’s boat… | 莎拉搭了我父亲船… |
[07:34] | with me. | …跟我在一起 |
[07:37] | What about the girl in the picture? Laurel? | 那么照片中的女生呢?萝蕾尔? |
[07:40] | The girl you told me you were in love with? | 你跟我说你深爱的那个女生? |
[07:45] | Sara is her sister. | 莎拉是她妹妹 |
[07:52] | I feel like taking a walk. | 我想要去走一走 |
[07:54] | Anyone care to join me? | 有人想跟我来吗? |
[07:58] | I guess a lot’s happened in the last year. | 我精去年发生了很多事情 |
[08:05] | Oliver. Got the final inventory from Applied Sciences. | 奥利佛,从应用科学部 拿到最后的清单了 |
[08:08] | That CSI from Central City was right. | 中央市来的犯罪现场调查员 说得没错 |
[08:11] | – Only thing missing is a centrifuge. – You have to see this. | – 不见的只有离心机 – 你必须看看这个 |
[08:14] | I pulled up CC traffic camera footage from across the street of Applied Sciences. | 我从应用科学部对街的交通监视器 调出来的影片 |
[08:18] | This is three minutes after the alarm went off. | 这是警报器响起后的三分钟 |
[08:27] | Can we help you with something, detective? | 有什么事吗,警探? |
[08:29] | Oh, CSIs aren’t actually detectives. | 哦,犯罪现场调查员不算警探 |
[08:32] | We don’t even carry guns, just some plastic baggies. Ha, ha. | 我们不带枪,只带几个塑胶袋 |
[08:38] | Where should I set up my equipment? | 我应该在哪里架设我的设备? |
[08:40] | – I’ll show you. – What’s going on? | – 我带你去看 – 这是怎么回事? |
[08:42] | Your assistant said that you preferred to keep the investigation in-house. | 你的助理说你偏好让调查过程 保持在公司内部 |
[08:46] | I cleared it with my captain to give you a hand. | 我的队长准许我来帮你们的忙 |
[08:53] | – Ahem. What are you doing? – We need to find this intruder… | – 你在干嘛? – 我们必须找出这名入侵者 |
[08:56] | and he seems to know more about it than any of us. | 而他知道的似乎比我们任何人多 |
[08:58] | Look, forensic science isn’t exactly my forte, so… | 监识科学不是我的强项,所以… |
[09:05] | I’d say we need him… | 我说我们需要他 |
[09:08] | wouldn’t you? | 你不认为吗? |
[09:10] | Mm-hm. | |
[09:14] | I’ll show you around. | 我带你认识环境 |
[09:22] | Why am I getting the feeling you know more about this than Felicity’s new friend? | 为什么我觉得你比菲莉西蒂的新朋友 更了解这件事? |
[09:27] | Pray I’m wrong. | 希望是我搞错了 |
[09:36] | Hi. I’m sorry about what happened at the office this morning. | 嗨,我对今早在公司发生的事 感到抱歉 |
[09:40] | There are a lot of people who think I got away with murder. | 有很多人认为我杀了人却逍遥法外 |
[09:43] | Maybe I did. | 也许我真是如此 |
[09:44] | Mom, the trial, the Undertaking, Malcolm Merlyn, all of that is behind us now. | 妈,审判、任务、麦尔坎莫林 那些事都已经过去了 |
[09:49] | – We need everyone to see that. – How are we going to do that? | – 我们需要让大家都明白 – 我们要怎么办到呢? |
[09:52] | We throw a party. | 我们举办派对 |
[09:55] | Thea. | 蒂雅 |
[09:57] | – Roy. – Did I hear you say something about a party? | – 罗伊 – 我是不是听到你们提到派对? |
[10:00] | – A “welcome back” party for Mom. – I don’t think so. | – 帮妈举办“欢迎回到昆恩集团”派对 – 我不这么认为 |
[10:03] | If things are gonna get back to normal… | 如果事情要回归正常… |
[10:05] | then we need to start acting normal. | …我们得开始表现得一如往常 |
[10:07] | Normal for us is a lavish party. | 我们的正常就是奢华的派对 |
[10:11] | I’m sorry, Mrs. Queen, I can’t stay for brunch. | 对不起,昆恩太太 我没办法留下来吃早午餐 |
[10:14] | I guess we gotta go. | 我想我们得走了 |
[10:18] | Bye. | 拜 |
[10:21] | I’ll take care of everything. | 我会打点好一切 |
[10:35] | – What exactly are you looking for? – Your thief’s shoes touched the ground… | – 你究竟在找什么呢? – 窃贼的鞋子接触到地面 |
[10:39] | which means he tracked in dozens of clues as to where he’s been the past few days. | 这表示他带进来很多线索 可以得知他过去几天去过哪里 |
[10:45] | Gotcha. | 找到了 |
[10:55] | Shouldn’t take long. | 应该不会花太久 |
[11:00] | So you’ve seen him, right? | 你见过他,对吧? |
[11:03] | The vigilante? | 私刑者? |
[11:05] | I read that he saved you. | 我读到他曾经救过你 |
[11:07] | What was he like? | 他人怎么样? |
[11:11] | – Green. | – 很绿 – 绿色 – Green. |
[11:13] | That’s interesting, right? | 很有意思,对吧? |
[11:15] | I mean, why green? | 我是说,为什么是绿色? |
[11:17] | Black would be better for stealth and urban camouflage. | 黑色会比较适合隐身和都市伪装 |
[11:20] | Me, personally… | 我个人认为… |
[11:22] | I think that he trained in some sort of, like, forest or jungle environment… | …他是在森林或丛林环境 受过训练 |
[11:27] | and the green is a nod to that. | 而绿色证明了这一点 |
[11:29] | I don’t give the vigilante much thought. | 我没有对私刑者多想 |
[11:32] | Police reports show that he uses carbon arrows. | 警方报告显示他使用碳纤维箭 |
[11:34] | But if he switched to an aluminum-carbon composite… | 但如果他换成铝碳复合材料… |
[11:37] | he would have far better penetration. | …他得到的穿透力会增强许多 |
[11:40] | Maybe he thinks he penetrates just fine. | 也许他认为穿透得刚刚好 |
[11:42] | Do you wanna know something else? | 你还想知道别的吗? |
[11:44] | I think that he has partners. | 我认为他有同伴 |
[11:47] | Definitely someone with a background in computer sciences. | 绝对是有电脑科学背景的人 |
[11:51] | Yeah. | 对 |
[11:53] | Why are you so interested in the vigilante? | 你为什么对私刑者这么感兴趣? |
[12:01] | When I was 11, my mom was murdered. | 我十一岁的时候,我妈妈遭到杀害 |
[12:04] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[12:06] | They never caught the guy who did it. | 他们从未抓到凶手 |
[12:10] | Maybe he would’ve. | 也许他抓得到 |
[12:17] | The soil, there’s a crystalline structure in it. | 土里面有晶体结构 |
[12:23] | – That’s weird. – What’s weird? | – 怪了 – 什么怪了? |
[12:27] | It’s sugar. | 那是糖 |
[12:35] | Sin, you said this was an emergency. | 辛,你说这是急事 |
[12:38] | No offense, but, Thea, you shouldn’t be here. | 无意冒犯,不过蒂雅 你不应该来这里 |
[12:40] | In the alleyway of the club I own? | 不该来我开的夜店旁边的巷子? |
[12:44] | It’s my friend Max. He’s missing. I haven’t seen him for a week. No one has. | 是我朋友马克斯,他失踪了 我一星期没看到他了,没人见过他 |
[12:48] | Something happened to him. | 他出事了 |
[12:51] | I figured you knew someone who could help. | 我想你认识可以帮忙的人 |
[12:54] | Roy can help you. | 罗伊可以帮你 |
[12:56] | I thought you wanted me to stay out of trouble. | 我以为你要我别惹麻烦 |
[12:59] | I kind of like that you never turn away from someone who needs help. | 我有点喜欢你从未拒绝 需要帮忙的人 |
[13:02] | – I’ll just get someone to cover the club. – What do you mean? | – 我去找人来顾店 – 什么意思? |
[13:05] | Oh, I’m coming with you. | 哦,我要跟你一起去 |
[13:15] | I hear you’re throwing a party. | 我听说你要举办派对 |
[13:17] | – I didn’t get my invite. – Where exactly should I have addressed it? | – 我没有收到邀请函 – 我应该寄到哪里去呢? |
[13:22] | – Starling City Cemetery? – I know that’s where you wish I was right now. | – 史特林市墓园吗? – 我知道你希望我现在人在那里 |
[13:26] | Lying beside my son. | 躺在我儿子身旁 |
[13:28] | Am I supposed to feel sorry for you, Malcolm? | 我应该为你感到难过吗,麦尔坎? |
[13:32] | You killed Tommy. | 你杀了汤米 |
[13:34] | You killed your son. | 你杀了自己的儿子 |
[13:37] | – You cannot have my daughter. – Our daughter. | – 你不能抢走我的女儿 – 我们的女儿 |
[13:40] | I think we both needed someone that night. | 我想那一夜我们都需要有个伴 |
[13:43] | I felt so bad about betraying Rebecca’s memory… | 背叛已故的蕾贝卡 我感到相当过意不去 |
[13:47] | that I left Starling. | 于是我离开史特林市 |
[13:50] | Left Tommy behind. | 丢下汤米 |
[13:55] | That’s when I made my way to Nanda Parbat… | 我就是在那个时候前往南达巴特 |
[13:58] | where I found my new purpose. | 在那里我到我的新目标 |
[14:00] | In a way, Moira… | 在某种程度上,莫伊拉… |
[14:03] | you made me the man I am today. | …你造就了今日的我 |
[14:05] | Thea is innocent. | 蒂雅是无辜的 |
[14:08] | She loved Robert. | 她爱罗勃 |
[14:09] | Please don’t take that away from her, I’m begging you. | 请不要夺走她跟他的关系 我求求你 |
[14:12] | Thea is all I have left. | 蒂雅是我仅存的亲人 |
[14:15] | Tell her the truth… | 告诉她真相 |
[14:17] | and tell her soon. | 尽快告诉她 |
[14:24] | – You found something? – We found something. | – 你找到线索了吗? – 我们找到线索了 |
[14:26] | There were trace amounts of sucrose in a speck of dirt the killer dragged in. | 凶手的靴子拖进来的一小片土 里头有微量的蔗糖 |
[14:30] | Which got me thinking. There’s a sugar refinery two miles from here. | 这让我想到 离这里两哩处有一座糖厂 |
[14:33] | The land around it is suffused in waste sugar, so I checked. They had a delivery truck stolen. | 糖岩周围的土地充满废糖 所以我查过,他们有一辆送货车被伦 |
[14:38] | Their truck matches the make and model of the truck the thief used. | 他们的货车符合窃贼 用来偷离心机的货车车款 |
[14:42] | – Can you track the vehicle? – We’ve been trying. | – 你们能追踪车辆吗? – 我们已经在尝试了 |
[14:45] | What was that? | 那是什么? |
[14:49] | You’re not going to believe this. The truck was used to rob a blood bank. | 这真是令人难以置信 货车被用来抢劫一间血库 |
[14:53] | – Are you sure? – Yeah, our guy just made off with 30,000 cc’s. | – 你确定吗? – 对,他刚抢了三万毫升的0型阴性血 |
[14:56] | He has super-strength, likes blood. Please don’t tell me we suddenly believe in vampires. | 他有超大力气、嗜血? 拜托别告诉我我们突然相信有吸血鬼 |
[15:01] | We should get this information to the local police. | 我们应该把这个消息告诉当地警方 |
[15:03] | I’ll take care of that. | 这个…交给我来办 |
[15:05] | Did you say that you were working a similar case in Central City? | 你说你们在中央市侦办类似的案件? |
[15:08] | Yeah. Um… Yeah, you know, it’s similar. | 对,对,你懂的,很类似 |
[15:12] | Has similar elements. A lot of similarities. | 有类似要素,很多相似之处 |
[15:16] | Right. | 这样啊 |
[15:21] | Look into this Allen kid. There’s more to him than he’s letting on. | 我要你调查这个艾伦小子 他有所隐瞒 |
[15:25] | His intentions seem pretty clear to me. | 我看他的意图相当清楚 |
[15:29] | Just do it, please. | 做就对了,拜托 |
[15:32] | Oliver, when are you gonna tell me what exactly we’re up against? | 奥利佛,你打算什么时候告诉我 我们究竟在对付什么人? |
[15:41] | (西蒙斯糖岩) | |
[16:53] | – Ow! – I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:00] | You were right to ask if I knew more than I was letting on. | 你问我是否有所隐瞒是对的 |
[17:04] | – I’ve seen men with abilities like that before. – You have? | – 我以前见过有那种能力的人 – 你见过? |
[17:10] | Where? | 在哪里? |
[17:12] | The island. | 在岛上 |
[17:14] | The second year marooned there, we… | 漂流到那里的第二年,我们… |
[17:17] | I came across the remains of a Japanese World War ll military project. | 我发现日军二战军事计划的遗留物 |
[17:23] | It was a serum designed to create human weapons. | 是用来创造人体武器的血清 |
[17:27] | Human weapons? My God, what’s next, aliens? | 人体武器? 老天,接下来是什么,异形吗? |
[17:29] | This is real, Diggle. | 这是真的,狄戈 |
[17:32] | Those five years that I was away, I came across things that just… | 我不在的那五年,我碰到不少… |
[17:36] | defy explanation. | …无法解释的事 |
[17:39] | There’s a doctor, his name is Ivo… | 有一名博士,他叫做艾佛… |
[17:41] | and he came to the island to test the serum on people. | …他来到那座岛 用人体来测试那种血清 |
[17:46] | The ones that survived… | 存活下来的人… |
[17:48] | their endurance, reflexes and strength were all enhanced. | …他们的耐力、反应和力气都增强了 |
[17:52] | – You think this Ivo’s in Starling City? – He’s dead. | – 你认为艾佛在史特林市吗? – 他死了 |
[17:58] | So is everyone that he injected with the serum… | 被他注射血清的人也都死了 |
[18:00] | the last of which I burned. | 最后一批血清则被我烧了 |
[18:03] | – Think someone found the recipe? – A centrifuge and a supply of blood. | – 你想有人找到了配方吗? – 离心机和大量血液供应 |
[18:06] | I think someone wants to make more of it. | 我想有人想要制造更多血清 |
[18:09] | – A lot more. – Why couldn’t you have been marooned… | – 非常之多 – 你为什么不能漂流到… |
[18:11] | – on Aruba? – There’s a third component. | – 阿鲁巴岛呢? – 还有第三个构成要素 |
[18:14] | A strong sedative. | 强效的镇静剂 |
[18:18] | I preferred it when you left these in people. | 我宁可你把箭留在坏人身上 |
[18:20] | I need you to analyze the blood. If we figure out which sedative they’re using… | 我需要你分析箭头上的血液 如果我们查出他们使用哪种镇静剂… |
[18:24] | We can figure out where the next robbery will be. | 我们就能查出下一起抢案会在哪里 |
[18:28] | Barry and I will get right on it. | 贝瑞和我会立刻处理 |
[18:33] | I think our Miss Smoak is smitten. | 我想我们的史默克小姐恋爱了 |
[18:35] | Diggle, what did you find out about Mr. Allen? | 狄戈,你对艾伦先生有何发现? |
[18:38] | He’s not who he says he is. | 他对他的身份说谎 |
[18:49] | – How are you holding up? – I could do with a better-looking crutch. Heh. | – 你还撑得住吗? – 可以换漂亮一点的人来扶我 |
[18:54] | You two seem like you’ve gotten pretty chummy. | 看来你们两个变得相当要好 |
[18:58] | We’re here. | 我们到了 |
[19:05] | There must be a fissure in the island below the waterline… | 这座岛在水线以下一定有个裂缝… |
[19:08] | for it to come that far inland. | …它才能跑到这么内陆 |
[19:12] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[19:15] | They have nitric acid next to hydrazine? | 他们把硝酸放联胺旁边? |
[19:19] | Permanganates on top of acetone? This is the definition of dangerous. | 过锰酸盐在丙酮上面? 这也太危险了 |
[19:23] | If it’s so dangerous, maybe you shouldn’t be touching them. | 如果那么危险 或许你不应该碰它们 |
[19:31] | – Barry? – Yeah. | – 贝瑞? – 什么事? |
[19:32] | I managed to get a sample of the perpetrator’s blood from the police. | 我设法从警方那里拿到 犯人的血液样本 |
[19:36] | We need to isolate a sedative in the blood. It could lead us to the thief. | 我们必须分离血液中的镇静剂 它能带我们找到窃贼 |
[19:39] | – How did the police get it? – The vigilante shot him with an arrow. | – 警方怎么拿到的? – 显然私刑者用箭射他 |
[19:44] | You’re kidding. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[19:46] | You know what this means, right? | 你知道这代表什么吗? |
[19:48] | This means the vigilante’s working the same case we are. | 这表示私刑者跟我们在侦办 同一个案子 |
[19:52] | Go figure. | 真没想到 |
[19:54] | – How did you get it? – Oliver has a lot of connections. | – 你们怎么拿到的? – 奥利佛人脉很广 |
[19:58] | Heh. Wow. | |
[20:00] | Pays to work for a billionaire. | 为亿万富翁工作真值得 |
[20:02] | Actually, my take-home’s nothing special. | 其实我的实得薪资没什么特别 |
[20:05] | Especially given I am rarely at home since I’m with him every night. | 尤其是考虑到我很少在家 因为我每天晚上跟他在一起 |
[20:10] | – I didn’t realize you and he were… – Oh, no. | – 我不知道你跟他是… – 哦,不 |
[20:14] | We’re… He and I are not… | 我们是…他跟我不是… |
[20:16] | No, I do not like Oliver. | 不,我没有喜欢奥利佛 |
[20:22] | Um, I was invited to a work function. | 我受邀参加一个工作聚会 |
[20:26] | It’s a… It’s a party. | 是一个派对 |
[20:29] | And I have a plus one. | 我可以携伴参加 |
[20:31] | I was thinking you would make a really good plus one. | 我在想你会是很棒的男伴 |
[20:41] | There’s not gonna be dancing, is there? | 不会需要跳舞吧? |
[20:44] | I’m just not too good on my feet. | 我的双脚不太灵活 |
[20:54] | Ugh. Reeks in here. | 这里真臭 |
[20:57] | Guess your friend wasn’t too into painting seascapes. | 我猜你朋友不怎么喜欢画海景画 |
[21:04] | (塞巴斯帝安布拉德 贫民区救灾捐血活动) | |
[21:07] | Max is like any starving artist. | 马克斯和其他挨饿的艺术家一样 |
[21:10] | Starving. | 总是挨饿 |
[21:12] | But I could always crash here when I didn’t have a place to stay. | 不过当我无处可去的时候 我总是可以来这里过夜 |
[21:17] | Hey, this blood drive was a week ago. | 嘿,这个捐血活动在一周前 |
[21:19] | When did you say he went missing? | 你说他什么时候失踪的? |
[21:25] | That day. | 就在那一天 |
[21:37] | It’s Daily. | 我是戴立 |
[21:39] | Someone’s looking for Maxwell Stanton. | 有人在找马克斯史坦顿 |
[21:41] | Then they should find him. | 那就应该让他们找到他 |
[21:43] | Yes, Brother Blood. | 好的,布拉德弟兄 |
[21:45] | (寇德TBX-900) | |
[21:50] | Blood provides life. | 血液提供生命 |
[21:54] | Blood provides power. | 血液提供力量 |
[21:56] | And with power… | 有了力量… |
[21:59] | there’s no limit to what I can do. | …我就无所不能 |
[22:04] | Central City is just a day away from making history… | 再过一天,当备受争议的 新星实验室粒子加速器… |
[22:07] | when the controversial S.T.A.R. Labs particle accelerator is finally turned on. | …终于放动时 中央市将会创造历史 |
[22:12] | – Pretty cool, right? – You know there’s a 100-percent increase… | – 相当酷,对吧? – 你知道自从他们启动… |
[22:15] | in earthquakes since they turned on the Large Hadron Collider? | …大型强子对投机后 地震率增加了一倍吗? |
[22:18] | That data is misleading. | 那个数据有误导性 |
[22:21] | – You know about misleading, don’t you? – What are you talking about? | – 你懂什么叫做误导,不是吗? – 你在说什么? |
[22:24] | He’s not a full CSI. He’s an assistant, whose bosses don’t know you’re in Starling. | 他不是正牌犯罪现场调查员,他是助理 你主管不知道你在史特林市 |
[22:28] | And there is no similar case in Central City. So tell me, Barry… | 而且中央市也没有类似案件 所以告诉我,贝瑞… |
[22:34] | what are you really doing here? | …你来这里的真正目的是什么? |
[22:42] | – I told you my mom was murdered. – By your father. | – 我跟你说过我妈遭到杀害 – 凶手是你父亲 |
[22:45] | He didn’t do it. | 不是他干的 |
[22:47] | You said that the police didn’t find the man who killed her. | 你说警方没有找到杀她的凶手 |
[22:53] | The police think they did. | 警方认为他们找到了 |
[22:57] | My dad has been serving a life sentence. | 我爸爸在狱中服无期徒刑 |
[23:02] | – They didn’t believe me. – About what? | – 他们不相信我 – 不信什么事? |
[23:09] | I was 11. | 当时我十一岁 |
[23:16] | One night… | 某天晚上… |
[23:19] | something just came into our house, like a tornado. | …有个东西跑进来我们家 有如龙卷风 |
[23:23] | A blur. | 一团模糊 |
[23:26] | Somewhere inside the blur, I saw a person. | 在那一团模糊之中,我看到一个人 |
[23:31] | My dad went to fight it. | 我爸爸起身反抗 |
[23:34] | I tried to get him when suddenly… | 我试着抓他,突然之间… |
[23:40] | I was 20 blocks away from our house. | …我出现在离家二十个街区的地方 |
[23:45] | Nobody believed me. | 没有人相信我 |
[23:48] | Heh. They thought I was trying to cover for my father. | 他们认为我试着掩护我父亲 |
[23:52] | But what I saw that night was real. | 但是那天晚上我看到的东西是真的 |
[23:56] | As real as the man that ripped down that metal door with his bare hands. | 跟徒手扯掉金属门的男人一样真实 |
[24:04] | That’s why I look into cases like this. | 所以我才调查像这样的案子 |
[24:09] | The ones nobody believes are possible. | 没有人相信有可能的案子 |
[24:13] | Maybe if I can just make sense of one… | 也许只要我能厘清一个案子… |
[24:17] | I might be able to find out who really killed my mother. | …我或许就能查出 真正杀害我母亲的人是谁 |
[24:22] | And free my dad. | 并且救出我爸爸 |
[24:30] | I am sorry I lied to you. | 很抱歉我骗了你们 |
[24:35] | Better find another plus one. | 最好再去找个男伴了 |
[24:45] | He did lie about who he really was. | 他确实对他的身份撒谎 |
[24:53] | And what do we do every day? | 那我们每天都在干嘛呢? |
[25:09] | – Hey. How’s everything going in there? – Good evening, Queens. | – 嘿,里头一切都还好吗? – 晚安,昆恩家 |
[25:13] | – May I have a word? – Yeah. | – 我可以说句话吗? – 好 |
[25:17] | – I’m sorry if I overreacted earlier. – You think? | – 如果稍早我反应过度,我很抱歉 – 你觉得呢? |
[25:22] | Right now you need to apologize to your mother. | 现在你需要向你妈妈道歉 |
[25:25] | – Not me. – For what? | – 不是我 – 道什么歉? |
[25:26] | For being wrong. | 因为你错了 |
[25:37] | I guess these days I only draw a crowd when I’m on trial for murder. | 我想这些日子我只有因谋杀罪受审 才能吸引人群 |
[25:41] | – Mom, you don’t have to… – We have guests. | – 妈,你不必… – 我们有客人 |
[25:44] | However few of them there are. | 无论人数有多少 |
[25:50] | This is not your fault, Ollie. | 这不是你的错,奥利 |
[26:01] | – How’s your mom doing? – Oh, you know us Queen women… | – 你妈妈还好吗? – 哦,你懂我们昆恩家的女人… |
[26:04] | – nothing gets to us. – You must take after your dad. | – 没有什么事能影响到我们 – 你一定是遗传到你爸 |
[26:08] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[26:11] | Sin, what’s up? | 辛,怎么了? |
[26:12] | – I found Max. – Where? | – 我找到马克斯了 – 在哪里? |
[26:17] | – I’m on my way. – They find Max? | – 我马上过去 – 他们找到马克斯了? |
[26:20] | Um, no. She just wants me to stop by. | 没有,她只是要我过去一趟 |
[26:22] | – I can come with you. – You should stay here. | – 我可以跟你一起去 – 你应该待在这里 |
[26:25] | Your mom needs you. Okay, I’ll call you later. | 你妈妈需要你好了,我晚一点打给你 |
[26:41] | Time for a dance? | 想即L支舞吗? |
[26:44] | Not really feeling like dancing with you, Oliver. | 不太想跟你跳舞,奥利佛 |
[26:46] | I know. And that is why… | 我知道,所以我才会… |
[26:49] | I called him. | …打给他 |
[26:55] | FYI, they will card him at the bar. | 提醒你,他在吧台会被要求看证件 |
[27:04] | Hi. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[27:06] | I was serious about not being able to dance… | 我说不会跳舞是认真的… |
[27:09] | but I’ll hold your hands and sway. Heh. | …不过我会牵着你的手摆动 |
[27:13] | – Sold. – Okay. | – 可以 – 好 |
[27:28] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[27:35] | I tried to warn you. | 我试着警告过你 |
[27:37] | I tried to ignore you. | 我试着不理会你 |
[27:47] | I am sorry, Oliver. | 我很遗憾,奥利佛 |
[27:54] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:05] | Oliver threw you a lovely party. | 奥利佛帮你办了一个迷人的派对 |
[28:06] | Oliver’s a good son, if not the best judge of character. | 奥利佛是个好儿子 即使他不怎么懂得看人 |
[28:12] | Is everything okay? | 一切都还好吗? |
[28:15] | Everything is going perfectly. | 一切进行得很完美 |
[28:45] | He doesn’t have long. | 他活不了多久了 |
[28:46] | If this miracle drug is on board, then we need to find it now. | 如果这个奇�药物在潜水般上 我们必须立刻找到 |
[28:50] | Slade, we’ll be back in a few minutes, okay? | 史莱德,我们等一下回来,好吗? |
[28:53] | I’ll just get comfortable. | 我就舒适地待着 |
[29:03] | There. | 在那里 |
[29:12] | 米拉库鲁 | |
[29:13] | Miracle. | 奇� |
[29:15] | I wasn’t ever sure it was real. | 我本来不确定那是真的 |
[29:19] | – What happens if we give it to Slade? – He needs a sedative in his bloodstream first. | – 如果帮史莱德注射他会怎么样? – 他的血流中必须先有镇静剂 |
[29:23] | They might have potassium bromide or Barbital. | 他们可能有溴化钾或巴比妥 |
[29:29] | Ugh. It’s empty. | 是空的 |
[29:32] | What happens if we give it to him without the sedative? | 如果在没有镇静剂的情况下 帮他注射会怎么样? |
[29:36] | – Sara! – He’ll die for sure. | – 莎拉 – 他肯定会死 |
[29:39] | He’s going to die anyway. | 反正他已经是死路一条 |
[29:42] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[29:43] | Ivo and his men. | 艾佛和他的手下 |
[29:45] | They’re on the sub. | 他们上了潜水艇 |
[29:50] | – Have you made contact? – Yes. | – 你联络上了吗? – 是的 |
[29:52] | He said to tell you that your information was gratefully accepted. | 他叫我转告你 他欣然接受你提供的情报 |
[30:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:06] | – Who was that? – Nothing to worry about. | – 那个人是谁? – 没什么好担心的 |
[30:08] | Thank you for tonight, Oliver. It was a lovely party. | 今晚谢谢你,奥利佛 那是个迷人的派对 |
[30:12] | I’m so sorry that I put you through that. | 很抱歉害你难堪 |
[30:14] | Oh. Listen, I don’t care what anyone else in the city thinks of me. | 听着,我不在乎城里的其他人 怎么看我 |
[30:18] | I only care what you two think. | 我只在乎你们两个的想法 |
[30:22] | And I have to get back to the office. – Mm-hm. – Excuse me. | 我必须回公司一趟,失陪了 |
[30:30] | Thea. | 蒂雅 |
[30:34] | – There’s something I need to tell you. – Sure, what is it? | – 有件事我必须告诉你 – 好,什么事? |
[30:43] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[30:48] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[30:56] | Yes. Yes, sir. I… | 是,是,先生,我… |
[31:01] | Yes, Director Singh, I know that this is not the first time. | 是的,辛主任 我知道这不是第一次了 |
[31:05] | Yes, sir, I do value my job. Very much. | 是,先生,我非常珍惜我的工作 |
[31:09] | I will be on the next train. Mm-hm. | 我会搭上下一班火车 |
[31:12] | I’ll be back tonight. Okay. | 我今晚就回去,好,谢… |
[31:17] | Well, my boss found out I don’t have food poisoning. | 我的主管发现我根本没有食物中毒 |
[31:21] | I need to get back to Central City if I still wanna be employed. | 如果我想保住工作 我必须回去中央市了 |
[31:25] | Which I do. | 我想保住工作 |
[31:26] | Um, tell the S.C.P.D. that the sedative in the thief’s blood is ketamine. | 告诉史特林市警局 窃贼血液中的镇静剂是K他命 |
[31:31] | It’s a schedule-3 controlled substance. Shouldn’t be too hard to track. | 那是三级管制药品 应该不难追查 |
[31:34] | – I’ll make sure they get it. – Okay. | – 我一定会转达给他们 – 好的 |
[31:37] | – It was really nice working with you. – Thank you. We couldn’t have done it… | – 跟你共事…真的很愉快 – 谢谢…没有你的话… |
[31:41] | without you. | …我们办不到 |
[31:48] | Heh. | |
[31:52] | Goodbye, Felicity. | 再见,菲莉西蒂 |
[31:57] | Bye. | 拜 |
[32:02] | Max! Get off! Let go. | 马克斯!放开!放手 |
[32:04] | – Max. Get off of me. Get off. – Hey, let her go. Let her go. | – 马克斯,放开我,放开 – 嘿,放开她,放开她 |
[32:09] | Stupid cops. They’re saying Max OD’d. | 蠢警察,他们说马克斯吸毒过量 |
[32:12] | – Was he using? – No. | – 他会吸毒吗? – 不会 |
[32:14] | He made extra cash donating blood. | 他靠捐血来赚外快 |
[32:15] | You think the hospital would let him be a donor if he was an addict? | 如果他有毒瘾 你想医院会让他捐血吗? |
[32:29] | Hey. You can’t be here, kid. | 嘿,你不能进来这里,小子 |
[32:39] | We found trace amounts of ketamine in the thief’s blood. | 我们在窃贼的血液中 发现微量的K他命 |
[32:42] | It’s a common surgical anesthesia derived from hydrochloric salt. | 那是常见的手术用麻醉剂 从盐酸提取 |
[32:46] | Can you use that to track him? | 你能用来追踪他吗? |
[32:48] | With the current concentration ratio in the sample… | 根据样本目前的浓度比… |
[32:51] | there’s one location with a large enough quantity of the sedative… | …只有一个地方 有大量且充足的镇静剂… |
[32:54] | that correlates with the amount of blood the stolen centrifuge can process. | …与被盗的离心机能处理的血量相符 |
[33:00] | – What is it? There’s no sign. – A.R.G.U.S. doesn’t like to advertise. | – 这是哪里?没有招牌 – 阿戈斯不喜欢打广告 |
[33:04] | It’s a disaster bunker. A.R.G.U.S. has them all over the country. | 是避难碉堡 阿戈斯在全国各地都有设置 |
[33:07] | They store relief supplies. Food. Clothing. | 他们存放救灾物责、食物、衣服 |
[33:10] | – Medicine. – I’m on my way. | – 药物 – 我马上过去 |
[33:16] | Oliver. | 奥利佛 |
[33:18] | I can’t believe I’m actually saying this. The way this arrow head is bent… | 我不敢相信我真的会这么说 箭头的弯曲程度… |
[33:23] | it means our thief’s muscle density… | …表示这名窃贼的肌肉密度… |
[33:25] | is at least 120 pounds per cubic foot. | …至少是每立方尺120磅 |
[33:29] | That’s almost the same density as common concrete. | 几乎跟一般的混凝土相同密度 |
[33:32] | Your arrows may cut, but they will not stop him. | 你的箭也许能划伤他 但是阻止不了他 |
[33:35] | I beat someone like this before, Felicity. | 我以前打败过像这样的人,菲莉西蒂 |
[33:39] | – I can do it again. – What if you can’t? | – 我能再打败一次 – 万一你办不到呢? |
[33:45] | Oliver. | 奥利佛 |
[33:54] | Now, this, it could save you, or it could kill you. | 这个东西,它能够救你 也可能会杀了你 |
[34:00] | By the looks on your faces, I’m gonna die anyway. | 根据你们的表情,反正我是死定了 |
[34:20] | – I’m sorry. – For what? | – 对不起 – 为何道歉? |
[34:28] | Not telling you how I really feel. | 没有告诉你我真正的感受 |
[34:40] | Do it. | 来吧 |
[35:05] | What? | 什么事? |
[35:07] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮忙 |
[35:08] | A friend of mine’s friend, the cops think he OD’d. | 一个朋友的朋友 警方认为他吸毒过量 |
[35:11] | – We think he was murdered. – Why? | – 我们认为他是遭到杀害 – 为什么? |
[35:13] | Well, he wasn’t an addict, for starters. And this. | 首先,他没有毒瘾 然后还有这个 |
[35:16] | This doesn’t look like any OD I’ve ever seen. | 我没看过吸毒过量长这个样子 |
[35:21] | – Stay away from that. – You know something? | – 不要插手这件事 – 你知道内情吗? |
[35:25] | What happened to him? | 他发生什么事了? |
[35:26] | You’re the one who told me to be your eyes and ears. | 是你叫我当你的眼线 |
[35:29] | – Know what? That is not good enough. – Fine. Then we’re done altogether. | – 我告诉你,那样还不够好 – 好吧,那我们就一刀两断 |
[35:34] | I don’t need you. | 我不需要你 |
[35:36] | I have friends that can help me. | 我有朋友可以帮我 |
[35:39] | – You can’t stop us. – I can slow you down. | – 你阻止不了我们 – 我可以让你慢下来 |
[36:01] | And I thought it couldn’t hurt to add extra security guards. | 我还以为额外增加保全人员 没什么不好 |
[36:05] | It hurt them. | 对他们很不好 |
[36:08] | Badly. Have you prepared Thea? | 相当惨 你帮蒂雅做好准备了吗? |
[36:11] | No. | 没有 |
[36:13] | You will not go near Thea. You will not speak to her. | 你不准靠近蒂雅 你不准跟她说话 |
[36:16] | And you will never set foot in this house again. | 你不准再踏进这栋房子 |
[36:19] | I set you free, Moira. Your life belongs to me. | 我把你放了出来,莫伊拉 你的命是我的 |
[36:25] | I am through being afraid of you. | 我不想再怕你了 |
[36:29] | Ha, ha. You think you can stop me? | 你以为你阻止得了我吗? |
[36:31] | – Even the vigilante couldn’t kill me. – No, he couldn’t. | – 就连私刑者也杀不死我 – 对,他办不到 |
[36:36] | But I know someone who can. | 不过我知道谁办得到 |
[36:40] | Ra’s Al Ghul. | 忍者大师 |
[36:42] | How do you know that name? | 你怎么知道那个名字? |
[36:44] | Well, I didn’t, until you mentioned Nanda Parbat. | 我本来不知道 直到你提起南达巴特 |
[36:51] | The League of Assassins, however twisted their aims… | 刺客联盟 无论他们的目标有多扭曲… |
[36:54] | believes very deeply in a code of honor. | …他们深信于荣誉守则 |
[36:58] | Your Undertaking betrayed that code. | 你的“任务”背离了那个守则 |
[37:02] | – You told Ra’s I’m still alive? – He was so grateful to hear it. | – 你告诉忍者大师我还活着? – 他很高兴听到这消息 |
[37:06] | Because he so very much wants to kill you himself. | 因为他非常想要亲手杀了你 |
[37:11] | So my advice to you, Malcolm: | 所以麦尔坎,我给你的建议是: |
[37:16] | Run. | 逃吧 |
[37:22] | This isn’t finished. | 这事还没完呢 |
[37:31] | (请勿叠放药品) | |
[37:48] | – Who are you? – Merely a follower. | – 你是谁? – 只是一名追随者 |
[37:50] | – Of who? – My brother. | – 追随谁? – 我的弟兄 |
[37:52] | Did he give you the Mirakuru? Did he inject you with it? | 是他给你米拉库鲁的吗? 是他给你注射的吗? |
[37:55] | No. He saved me with it. | 不,他用它救了我 |
[39:10] | No. | 不 |
[39:13] | Please. | 拜托 |
[39:15] | Please! | 拜托 |
[39:17] | Please. | 拜托 |
[39:29] | Drop your weapons! | 放下武器! |
[39:34] | – Oliver. – Oliver? | – 奥利佛 – 奥利佛? |
[39:36] | – Oliver. Oliver! | – 奥利佛,奥利佛! – 奥利佛 – Oliver. |
[39:43] | – Is he alive? – His pulse is weak, but there. | – 他还活着吗? – 他的脉搏很微弱,但是还活着 |
[39:45] | Oliver, can you hear me? His pupils are dilated. | 奥利佛,你听得见吗? 他的瞳孔扩张了 |
[39:51] | – What the hell was that? – I don’t know. It’s coded. | – 那到底是什么? – 我不知道,只有编号 |
[39:56] | Damn it. | 可恶 |
[39:58] | Damn it. I can’t break into the dispensary files. | 可恶 我进不去药房文件 |
[40:01] | I have no idea what he was injected with. Poisoned with. | 我不知道他被注射了什么 被下了什么毒 |
[40:04] | We have no choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[40:05] | – What are you doing? Dig, wait. – Calling 911. Can’t wait. | – 你在做什么?小狄,等等 – 叫救护车,不能等了 |
[40:09] | How do we explain this? Everyone’s gonna find out Oliver’s the vigilante. | 我们要怎么解释这一切? 大家都会发现奥利佛就是私刑者 |
[40:12] | Which won’t matter if he’s dead. | 假如他死了,那一点也不重要 |
[40:14] | – Felicity, we can’t save him. – I know. You’re right. | – 菲莉西蒂,我们救不了他 – 我知道,你说得对 |
[40:17] | We can’t. | 我们救不了 |
[40:28] | Hi. Uh, one way to Central City. | 你好,往中央市的单程票 |
[40:31] | It left 10 minutes ago. | 十分钟前开走了 |
[40:33] | Of course it did. | 当然开走了 |
[40:35] | – When is the next one? – In the morning. | – 下一班是什么时候? – 明天早上 |
[40:38] | In the morning. | 明天早上 |
[41:48] | Please save my friend. | 请你救救我的朋友 |
[42:18] | Complex Chinese |