时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | My name is Oliver Queen. | 我的名字叫奥利佛昆恩 |
[00:05] | After five years on a hellish island… | 在一座地狱般的小岛待了五年后 |
[00:08] | I have come home with only one goal: | 回家时心中只有一个目标: |
[00:11] | To save my city. | 拯救我的城市 |
[00:13] | Bu! to do so, [can’t be the killer I once was. | 但要做到这一点 我不能像过去一样当一名杀手 |
[00:18] | To honor my friend’s memory, I must be someone else. | 为了向我的朋友致敬 我必须成为别人 |
[00:21] | (纪念亲爱的汤玛士莫林) | |
[00:23] | I must be something else. | 我必须成为别的身份 |
[00:27] | Previously on Arrow: | |
[00:29] | – This one’s no longer of use to us. – Wait. He could still be useful. | – 这家伙已经对我们没用处了 – 等等,他可能还有用处 |
[00:32] | She’s right. Once we get rid of his friends, we’ll need him to lead us to the graves. | 她说得对,一旦我们除掉他的朋友 我们需要他带我们到坟墓去 |
[00:37] | You’re going back to the island. | 你要回到那座岛上了 |
[00:39] | Look, you already lost your dad. Your mom’s still here. I’m sure she’d love to see you. | 你已经失去你爸,你妈妈她还在 我相信她会很想见你 |
[00:43] | I’m not going to that prison. It’s the only way I know how to hurt her. | 我不要去监狱看她 我只懂得这个方法来伤害她 |
[00:47] | I don’t want to hate you. | 我想要恨你 |
[00:50] | But I can’t. | 不过我办不到 |
[00:53] | I didn’t think that there were secrets kept between us. Mom, what are you hiding now? | 我以为我们之间没有秘密 妈,你现在在隐瞒什么? |
[01:01] | My name is Moira Dearden Queen. | 我是莫伊拉迪尔登昆恩 |
[01:04] | (六个月前) | |
[01:05] | I am the acting CEO of Queen Consolidated. | 我是昆恩集团的代理执行长 |
[01:07] | And God forgive me, I have failed this city. | 愿神原谅我,我辜负了这座城市 |
[01:11] | I have been complicit in an undertaking with one horrible purpose: | 我一直在共谋 一项具有可怕目标的任务: |
[01:20] | To destroy the Glades and everyone in it. | 摧毁贫民区及其所有居民 |
[01:23] | If you reside in the Glades… | 如果你们居住在贫民区… |
[01:25] | please, you need to get out now. | …拜托,你们必须赶快离开 |
[01:28] | Your lives and the lives of your children depend on it. | 你们和你们的孩子才能保命 |
[01:32] | Please. | 拜托 |
[01:34] | Warden says we gotta evacuate. | 典狱长叫我们撤离 |
[01:38] | – Help me get these out of here. – What about the inmates? | – 帮我把这些拿出去 – 那囚犯怎么办? |
[01:41] | Leave them. | 丢下他们 |
[02:19] | Help! | 救命! |
[02:21] | Yo, man! Come on! | 老兄!拜托! |
[02:23] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[02:24] | Hmm. | |
[02:26] | Yo, man! Come on! | 老兄!拜托! |
[02:28] | – Come on! – Come on, man! | – 拜托 – 拜托,老兄! |
[02:31] | – Over here. Let me out. – No. | – 这边,放我出去 – 不要 |
[02:33] | – No. No. – Unlock it. | – 不要,不要 – 开锁 |
[02:34] | – Too violent. – Take me. | – 太暴力 – 带我走 |
[02:36] | – Too sloppy. Too stupid. – Let me out. | – 太懒散、太笨 – 放我出去 |
[02:39] | – Get me out of here! – Too ambitious. | – 让我离开这里! – 野心太大 |
[02:42] | You. | 你 |
[02:44] | Love your work. | 我爱你的作品 |
[02:46] | Big future. | 前途无量 |
[02:48] | Hey, be careful. There’s liable to be aftershocks. | 嘿,小心点 可能会有余震 |
[02:51] | Oh, I’m counting on it. | 哦,我求之不得呢 |
[02:54] | Come on! Hey! | 拜托!嘿! |
[02:56] | Hey, you can’t go! | 嘿,你不能走! |
[03:16] | 剧名:逆转审判 | |
[03:22] | (现今) | |
[03:25] | – There go the Queens! – Oliver! | – 昆恩家的人来了 – 奥利佛! |
[03:29] | Mr. Queen, what are your mother’s chances? Is she on suicide watch? | 昆恩先生,令堂胜诉机会多大? 是否有人监视以防她自杀? |
[03:33] | – What is your mother’s condition? – Can you give any comment? | – 令堂状况如何? – 你能发表评论吗? |
[03:36] | It’s not fair. They’re not the ones on trial. | 这不公平,接受审判的不是他们 主演:史蒂芬阿米尔 |
[03:39] | That won’t stop Jean Loring from using them as props to drum up sympathy. | 这也阻止不了珍罗琳 把他们当成博取同情的道具 |
[03:42] | You don’t seem concerned. | 你看起来不怎么担心 |
[03:44] | She confessed to being an accomplice on live television. | 她在电视直播上坦承担任共犯 |
[03:46] | She also said that Malcolm Merlyn coerced her. | 她也说过麦尔坎莫林强迫她 |
[03:50] | You have something, don’t you’? | 你有有力的证据,对不对? |
[03:53] | I thought I was your co-counsel, Adam. | 我还以为我是共同检察官,亚当 |
[03:55] | If you’re holding a trump card… | 如果你手上有王牌… 主演:凯蒂卡西迪 |
[03:56] | – don’t you think you should share it with me? | …你不认为应该告诉我吗? 主演:凯蒂卡西迪 |
[03:58] | – It’s going to be a good trial. | 这会是一场好审判 主演:大卫兰姆西 |
[04:00] | Come on. Let’s get inside. | 来吧,我们进去吧 |
[04:11] | 主演:薇拉贺兰德 | |
[04:13] | – You don’t have to do this. – Ivo says we do. | – 你们不必这么做 – 艾佛说我们非做不可 |
[04:15] | – Your friends are a danger to his men. | 你的朋友对他的人构成危险 主演:爱蜜莉贝特李察 |
[04:17] | – Go. Quick and quiet. | 去,动作快,别出声 |
[04:18] | Slade, Shade, run! Unh. | 史莱德,珊朵,快逃! |
[04:34] | There’s no one here. | 这里头没有人 |
[04:37] | They must’ve moved on from their position. | 他们一定是转移阵地了 |
[04:40] | Charges are set. Here’s the detonator. Make sure they have no place to return to. | 炸药装好了,这是引爆器 确保他们无处可归 |
[04:45] | Go. | 去 |
[04:46] | And you. | 至于你 |
[04:49] | Now you’re gonna take us to the graves. Let’s go. | 现在你要带我们去坟墓 我们走 |
[04:52] | Get him up. | 扶他起来 |
[04:55] | Let’s get clear. | 我们撤 |
[04:59] | 主演:柯尔顿海恩斯 | |
[05:02] | – Did you find the detonator? | 你找到引爆器了吗? 主演:曼奴班奈特 |
[05:03] | – Yes. | 找到了 主演:曼奴班奈特 |
[05:05] | 主演:苏珊娜汤普森 | |
[05:07] | We were lucky. | 我们很幸运 |
[05:09] | I was lucky. | 我很幸运 主演:保罗布莱克索恩 |
[05:11] | You were good. | 你很厉害 |
[05:13] | Either way… | 不管怎样… |
[05:14] | they have Oliver. | …奥利佛在他们手上 |
[05:16] | I’m going after him. | 我要去救他 |
[05:18] | Not alone. | 我陪你去 |
[05:21] | You can barely walk. | 你几乎走不动 |
[05:24] | All the more reason not to stay here. | 所以更不应该留在这里 |
[05:26] | Give them another chance at blowing me up. | 再给他们机会把我炸飞 |
[05:35] | – You two okay? Ahem. – I should be asking you that. | – 你们两个还好吗? – 应该由我来问你这问题 |
[05:38] | – Yeah, well, I’m fine. – You look like you have the flu. | – 我很好 – 你看起来好像感冒了 |
[05:40] | If that’s true, I shouldn’t have gotten vaccinated. | 如果是真的 我不该浪费时间去打疫苗 |
[05:43] | Diggle, whatever it is, just go home. | 狄戈,不管有没有感冒,回家吧 |
[05:46] | – Oliver, listen. I can take care of things. – No, we’ll be fine, all right? Go rest. | – 奥利佛,我应付得来 – 我们不会有事,好吗?去休息吧 |
[05:50] | And don’t make me call a cop. There are a few of them around here. | 别逼我叫警察 这附近已经来了几名 |
[06:20] | I have been complicit in an undertaking with one horrible purpose: | 我一直在共谋 一项具有可怕目标的任务: |
[06:26] | To destroy the Glades and everyone in it. | 摧毁贫民区及其所有居民 |
[06:30] | And it worked. The Glades were destroyed. | 任务成功了,贫民区遭到摧毁 |
[06:33] | Homes and lives were lost. All because of her actions. | 丧失了家园和人命 全都是因为她的作为 |
[06:38] | True, she had second thoughts, remorse, which compelled her to deliver this statement. | 没错,她改变主意、深感后悔 迫使她发表这段声明 |
[06:43] | But on behalf of the 503 lives that were extinguished that day… | 但是我想替在那天逝去的 503条人命… |
[06:47] | I say, Moira Queen, your remorse comes too late. | …说一句话, 莫伊拉昆恩,你后悔得太晚了 |
[06:51] | For the last five years… | 过去五年来… |
[06:53] | under the threat for my life and the lives of my family… | …我和我家人的性命受到威胁… |
[06:58] | Why wouldn’t those threats silence her’? Why wouldn’t Moira Queen be terrified? | 那些威胁何以不令她保持沉默? 莫伊拉昆恩何以不敢到害怕呢? |
[07:03] | Malcolm Merlyn killed her first husband, abducted her second. | 麦尔坎莫林杀害她的第一任丈夫 绑架她的第二任 |
[07:07] | Why wouldn’t she be in fear for her life? For the lives of her children? | 她何以不担心自己的性命? 担心她儿女的性命呢? |
[07:12] | What would you do if it were your children in the crosshairs of a madman’s rage? | 换作是你们的孩子成了狂人的 攻击目标,你们会怎么做? |
[07:22] | they say the S.T.A.R. Labs particle accelerator… will be turned on right on schedule. | …他们说新星实验室的 粒子加速器将如期启动 |
[07:27] | In other news, we have just received word that both sides… | 其他新闻方面 我们刚刚收到消息… |
[07:30] | have now completed their opening statements in the Moira Queen trial. | …莫伊拉昆恩的审判案 双方现在已经完成开审陈述 |
[07:33] | Don’t take this the wrong way, | 别误会我的意思 |
[07:34] | but you look disgusting. | 但是你看起来好恶心 制片:温蒂梅利寇 |
[07:35] | Yeah, well, I don’t feel great, Felicity. | 嗯,我觉得不太舒服,菲莉西蒂 |
[07:38] | Is there a right way to take that? | 你刚才那句话能不误会吗? 制片:JP芬恩 |
[07:41] | – You should go home. – I am going. | – 你应该回家去 – 我正要回去 |
[07:43] | I just need to make arrangements for a replacement bodyguard. | 我只是必须安排代班的保镖 |
[07:46] | Did you get the flu shot? Personally, I never do. I know that I should. | 你不是有打流感疫苗吗? 我从来没打过,我知道我应该要打 |
[07:50] | I just-I have this thing about needles. All pointy things, really. | 我只是…我害怕针头 其实尖的东西我都怕 |
[07:54] | Ironic, considering who we work with. | 想到我们跟谁共事就觉得很讽刺 |
[07:56] | – Yeah, it’s not the flu, Felicity, it’s more like… – Dig. | – 这不是流感,菲莉西蒂,比较像是… – 小狄 |
[08:02] | Hello? | 你好? |
[08:05] | Are you here? | 你在这吗? |
[08:06] | Here. There. | 在这…在那… |
[08:09] | Everywhere. | 无所不在 |
[08:12] | So how goes our little science project? | 我们的小小科学计划进展如何? |
[08:15] | Working like you said it would. | 如你所说的成功了 |
[08:17] | Heh. How wonderful. | 真棒 编剧:马格古根海姆 |
[08:19] | 缟剧:德鲁Z格林伯格 | |
[08:20] | Uh, so listen, doing the thing was 50,000. | 听着,做那件事是五万美元 |
[08:25] | Keeping quiet about it | 要我不张扬出去 导演:贝瑟妮鲁尼 |
[08:27] | I’m thinking should be 50 more. | 我想应该再给五万 导演:贝瑟妮鲁尼 |
[08:29] | Heh. Oh, I want word to spread. | 哦,我要消息传开来 |
[08:33] | That’s kind of the whole objective, actually. | 事实上,那正是我的目标 |
[08:37] | You see my point? | 你明白我的意思吗? |
[08:41] | You should know I find post hoc negotiation distasteful. | 你应该知道 我对事后讨价还价很反感 |
[08:48] | Such a shame you won’t get to see what your works have wrought, doctor. | 可惜你看不到 你做的事有何成果了,医师 |
[08:53] | But soon everyone else will. | 不过大家很快就会知道 |
[08:56] | And they’ll beg for it to end. | 他们会求它快点结束 |
[09:03] | That’s exactly right… mend given the extreme interest in the case from all corners… | 一点也没错 有监于各方面极度关注本案… |
[09:09] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么跑来了? |
[09:10] | – I heard you passed out. – I said not to call. | – 我听说你昏过去了 – 我叫菲莉西蒂别打给你 |
[09:12] | Before that, you said “gah” and “thud,” so I didn’t take it very seriously. | 在那之前,你“嘎”了一声倒下了 所以我没把你的话当一回事 |
[09:16] | – She was right. You need medical attention. – He needs more than that. | – 她说得对,你需要就医 – 不只需要就医 |
[09:19] | When Dig passed out, I sent his blood sample to a chemist at QC. | 小狄昏过去时,我送他的血液样本 给公司里一名化学家 |
[09:22] | The guy owes me a favor. Long story. I fixed his parking ticket. | 那家伙欠我人情,说来话长 我解决他的停车罚单 |
[09:26] | – Huh. I guess ifs not that long. – Felicity. | – 我想说来也没那么长 – 菲莉西蒂 |
[09:28] | – Blood sample? – Yeah. | – 血液样本? – 对 |
[09:30] | It came back positive for trace amounts of Vertigo. | 结果呈阳性反应 里头有微量的天旋地转 |
[09:32] | – I’ve never used Vertigo. – You were exposed to it somehow. | – 我从来没用过天旋地转 – 你经由某种方式接触到 |
[09:35] | Vertigo’s in play again? | 天旋地转又出现了吗? |
[09:37] | When the Count recovered from his OD on Vertigo, he was sent to Iron Heights. | 当伯爵从吸食天旋地转过量康复后 他被送进铁山监狱 |
[09:41] | That got hit in the quake. | 监狱受到地震波及 |
[09:43] | He got out the same way the Dollmaker did? | 他跟玩偶人以同样方式逃了出来? |
[09:46] | And just like with the Dollmaker… | 就跟玩偶人的情况一样… |
[09:48] | prison officials worked overtime to keep a lid on the escape. | …监狱官员格外用心 隐瞒他逃逸的消息 |
[09:55] | – I know what you’re thinking. – No, you don’t. | – 我知道你在想什么 – 不,你不知道 |
[09:57] | I made a choice not to put an arrow in this guy. And it was the right choice. | 我选择不射箭杀死这家伙 那是正确的选择 |
[10:02] | There’s no more killing. | 再也不杀人了 |
[10:05] | I worked this up to counteract the effects of Vertigo. Give it to Diggle. | 我做了这个来中和天旋地转的效果 帮狄戈注射 |
[10:10] | I need to get back to court. Work up whatever you can. | 我必须回法庭 我不在的时候,尽你所能 |
[10:13] | Figure out how Diggle got vertigo in his system without his knowledge. | 查出天旋地转如何在狄戈 不知情的情况下进入他体内 |
[10:18] | Go. | 去吧 |
[10:21] | When was the first time you heard about this so-called undertaking? | 你第一次听到这所谓的任务 是什么时候? |
[10:25] | When everyone else did. When my mother gave the press conference. | 跟大家一样 我母亲举行记者会的时候 |
[10:29] | – Doesn’t seem like you took it too well. – I was surprised. | – 你似乎不太能接受这消息 – 我很吃惊 |
[10:32] | Who wouldn’t be? | 谁不会呢? |
[10:38] | Uh, your mother was immediately taken into custody… | 你母亲立刻遭到拘留… |
[10:41] | but I assume you went to the precinct to see her? | …但我想你当时有到警局见她吧? |
[10:44] | Actually, I didn’t see her until she was moved. | 事实上,一直到她被移送之后 我才去见她 |
[10:47] | To the prison? | 移到监狱吗? |
[10:49] | Do you remember when you visited her? | 你记得你什么时候探视她的吗? |
[10:52] | Not the exact date. | 不记得确切日期 |
[10:54] | It’s okay. I have the visitor log here. | 没关孙,我这有访客纪录 |
[10:57] | October 9th. | 十月九日 |
[11:00] | Five months later. Why so long? | 在五个月后,为什么拖这么久? |
[11:04] | Um, I… I… | 我…我… |
[11:07] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[11:10] | An answer, please. Why did it take you five months to visit your mother? | 请回答问题,你为什么等了五个月 才去探视你母亲? |
[11:14] | – Your Honor, if I… – No. I want to hear this. | – 庭上,容我… – 不,我想听她回答 |
[11:18] | I needed time. | 我需要时间 |
[11:21] | – I was… – Angry. | – 我当时… – 很愤怒 |
[11:23] | So angry, perhaps, that it took you five months to forgive her? | 也许愤怒到 花了你五个月时间才原谅她? |
[11:28] | – It was complicated. – No. | – 情况很复杂 – 不 |
[11:31] | It’s very simple. You blamed your mother for what she’d done. | 情况非常简单 你谴责你母亲所做的事 |
[11:36] | So why shouldn’t the jury? | 那么陪审团又为何不该谴责她呢? |
[11:41] | Your Honor, we have no more questions for the witness. | 庭上,我们没有问题要问证人了 |
[11:49] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[11:58] | Where is it? | 在哪里? |
[12:00] | Come on. Where is it? | 快点,在哪里? |
[12:04] | The Hozen. Where is it? | “古石”,它在哪里? |
[12:07] | – What’? – The arrowhead. | – 什么? – 那块箭头 |
[12:09] | Every report said it was with these bodies. You said you and your friends were here. | 每份报告都说它跟尸体放在一起 你说你跟你朋友来过这里 |
[12:13] | Now, where is it? | 现在东西在哪里? |
[12:16] | Take him outside. Make him show you where his friends are. | 把他带出去 逼他告诉你们他朋友躲在哪里 |
[12:26] | – Take us to them. – I don’t know where they are. | – 带我们去找他们 – 我不知道他们在哪里 |
[12:32] | – Tell me or you lose your hand. – Let us suggest another option. | – 告诉我,否则废了你的手 – 我们建议别的选项 |
[12:35] | You hand the kid over to us, and we don’t kill you all. | 你把那小子交给我们 我们就不把你们全部杀光 |
[12:49] | Hey, are you okay? | 嘿,你还好吗? |
[12:52] | Don’t worry about me. I can take it. | 不用担心我,我应付得来 |
[13:01] | It’s okay, ifs okay. Relax. | 没事的,没事的,放轻松 |
[13:06] | (救护人员) | |
[13:15] | Was that as bad as it seemed? | 有看起来那么糟吗? |
[13:16] | Thea’s testimony? It was a setback. | 蒂雅的证词吗?那是一大挫折 |
[13:20] | – We were counting on her to… – Humanize me. | – 我们本来指望她能… – 把我人性化 |
[13:23] | Frankly, yes. And now we’re gonna have to go another way. | 坦白说,是的 现在我们必须采取别的方法 |
[13:27] | – No. No, I told you, I won’t testify… – I know you did, but now you have to. | – 不,我说过了,我不会作证的 – 我知道你说过,但现在你必须作证 |
[13:31] | She’s right, Mom. | 她说得对,妈 |
[13:35] | Jean, can you give us a minute? | 珍,你能回避一下吗? |
[13:37] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[13:43] | I know what you’re going to say. | 我知道你要说什么 |
[13:45] | – But if I testify, it will destroy our family. – If your lawyer’s right, you don’t have a choice. | – 但如果我作证,那会毁了我的家庭 – 如果你的律师说得对,你别无选择 |
[13:51] | Mom, secrets are what put you in this situation. Secrets and lies. | 妈,秘密害你落到这步田地 秘密与谎言 |
[13:59] | And now it is time to give the truth its day. | 现在是时候说出真相了 |
[14:06] | I don’t want us to lose sight of the other major event in court today. | 我不想要我们忽略 今天法庭上的其他重大事件 |
[14:09] | Was there any indication of Adam Donner being iii? | 亚当唐纳有生病的迹象吗? |
[14:13] | No, there was very little warning before Mr. Donner collapsed to the ground. | 没有,在唐纳先生倒地之前 并没有什么警讯 |
[14:17] | I’ve spoken to several people in the courtroom, and a couple… | 我跟好几个法庭上的人说过话 还有几名… |
[14:20] | How you feeling? | 你感觉如何? |
[14:23] | – Fine. – You have a lousy poker face, Diggle. | – 很好 – 你很不会摆扑克脸,狄戈 |
[14:25] | – Did he take the antidote? – Didn’t work. | – 他注射解毒剂了吗? – 没有用 |
[14:27] | – Count must’ve futzed with his recipe. – Heard what happened with Donner. | – 伯爵一定有调整过他的配方 – 我听说唐纳在法庭上发生的事 |
[14:31] | And with Thea. | 还有蒂雅的事 |
[14:32] | How is she? | 她还好吗? |
[14:34] | It’ll be fine. | 不会有事的 |
[14:36] | Your poker face isn’t much better than mine, Oliver. | 你的扑克脸没有比我强多少 奥利佛 |
[14:41] | – Hello, Starling City. – Felicity. | – 哈罗,史特林市 – 菲莉西蒂 |
[14:44] | Miss me? | 想我吗? |
[14:45] | Many of you have noticed that you’re not feeling like yourselves. | 你们很多人已经注意到 身体的不适了吧 |
[14:49] | – He’s taken over all the local station feeds. – Track his signal. | – 他占据了当地电视台讯号 – 追踪他的信号 |
[14:52] | Like our good assistant district attorney. You might recognize him… | 就像我们能干的助理检察官 你们可能从进行中的… |
[14:55] | from his work in the ongoing Moira Queen trial. | …莫伊拉昆恩审判 认得他的表现 |
[14:59] | Hi, Adam. | 嗨,亚当 |
[15:00] | What do you want? | – 你想要怎样? – 我要的跟你要的一样: |
[15:03] | – For you to feel better. – Go to hell. | – 让你舒服一点 – 去死吧 |
[15:08] | I do think you want the pain to end. And I can do that. | 我认为你想要止痛 这我办得到 |
[15:13] | With Vertigo. It’s what all your bodies crave. | 用天旋地转 这是你们的身体所渴望的 |
[15:18] | Fortunately, the power of relief is right here. | 幸好,减轻痛苦的力量就在这里 |
[15:21] | All you have to do is go to your neighborhood Vertigo dealer and request the cure. | 你们只需要去找附近的 天旋地转贩子,并要求解药 |
[15:26] | Simple supply and demand at work. | 简单的供需法则 |
[15:28] | Now, tell me you want this, and it’s yours. | 跟我说你想要,它就是你的 |
[15:34] | All that pain will just disappear. | 所有的痛苦便会消失 |
[15:39] | Say it. | 说吧 |
[15:41] | Say you want it. | 说你想要 |
[15:50] | I want it. | 我…我想要 |
[15:59] | You see? A simple solution. | 瞧?简单的解决办法 |
[16:02] | I’m Count Vertigo, and I approve this high. | 我是天旋地转伯爵,我赞同这快感 |
[16:10] | What do we do now? | 现在我们怎么办? |
[16:12] | We find him… | 我们找出他… |
[16:14] | and we shut him down. | …然后我们阻止他 |
[16:23] | Where’d he broadcast from? | 他从哪里广播的? |
[16:25] | He bounced the signal off a S.T.A.R. Labs satellite. Could’ve sent it from Markovia. | 他用新星实验室的卫星反射信号 他有可能是从马可维亚发送 |
[16:29] | He’d want to stay local. Scrub the footage, frame by frame if you have to. | 他会想要留在当地 仔细调查影带,有必要的话逐格看 |
[16:32] | – There is something here that gives us a clue. – If he dosed the city… | – 这里一定有线索告诉我们他在哪里 – 如果他给全城市下药… |
[16:36] | – why do only some people show symptoms? – Maybe exposure was selective. | – …为什么只有一些人出现症状? – 也许毒品接触是有选择性的 |
[16:40] | The Count contaminated something certain people, like you and Donner, consumed. | 伯爵污染了某些人,像你跟唐纳 所食用的某个东西 |
[16:43] | Bethany Snow, with a special report. | …贝瑟妮史诺的特别报导 |
[16:45] | A most dramatic turn. City officials are urging calm… | 最戏剧化的转变 市府官员呼吁民众冷静 |
[16:50] | hoping to avoid widespread panic. Deputy Mayor Levitz has enlisted… | 希望能避免大范围的恐慌 勒维兹副市长已经征召… |
[16:54] | The Count has turned Starling into a city of junkies. | 伯爵把史特林市变成毒虫的城市 |
[16:57] | Any leads on where he’s holding ADA Donner? | 有线索知道他把唐纳检察官 关在哪里吗? |
[17:01] | Mm-mm, no. As cold as it sounds, I’ve got other concerns. Laurel? | 没有,听起来很无情 但我有其他要紧事,萝蕾尔? |
[17:05] | – Adam’s trial notes are very thorough. – They better be. | – 亚当的审判笔记非常详尽 – 最好是如此 |
[17:09] | – You’re lead counsel now. – Ms. Spencer, you’re the district attorney. | – 你现在是首席检察官了 – 史宾塞女士,你是地区检察官 |
[17:12] | Yes, but you’re the one that the jury knows. | 对,但是陪审团认得你 |
[17:20] | – You’ll do fine, Laurel. – I know. | – 你会表现得很好,萝蕾尔 – 我知道 |
[17:23] | I just found Adam’s trump card. | 我刚刚发现了亚当的王牌 |
[17:39] | Sorry, I didn’t hear you walk up. I just wanna be left alone. | 抱歉,我没有听见你走上来 我只是想要独处 |
[17:42] | Too bad that’s not an option for you, but maybe I know something that is. | 很可惜这由不得你 不过也许我知道你能干嘛 |
[17:53] | – Hit me. – What? | – 打我 – 什么? |
[17:58] | You wonder why I used to go out at night looking to throw down with bad guys. | 你想知道为什么我以前 常在晚上出去,找坏人打架 |
[18:03] | Part of it was to help the city. | 一部分是为了帮助这个城市 |
[18:06] | And the other part was to help me. | 另一部分是为了帮助我自己 |
[18:10] | Getting tuned up by street thugs helped you? | 被街头混混痛打对你有帮助? |
[18:13] | Yeah, well, I gave as good as I got. | 我也给了他们颜色瞧瞧 |
[18:19] | When I would throw a punch, I’d be so angry. | 当我出拳时,我会感到很愤恕 |
[18:22] | I’d feel this heat rising inside of me. In my jaw. | 我会感到怒气在我体内升起 在我的下巴 |
[18:26] | In my chest. | 在我的胸口 |
[18:28] | In my fists. | 在我的拳头 |
[18:31] | But it needed somewhere to go. | 但是怒气需要发泄的地方 |
[18:36] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[18:42] | Thea, you’re angry. | 蒂雅,你在生气 |
[18:44] | At your mother, the DA, yourself maybe. | 气你妈妈、检察官 或许还有你自己 |
[18:47] | But that anger is gonna chew up your insides if you don’t let it out. | 但如果你不发泄怒气 它会吞噬你的内心 |
[18:51] | – I’m not gonna hit you, Roy. – Try. | – 我不要打你,罗伊 – 试试看 |
[18:56] | Try. | 试试 |
[18:59] | I said hit me, right? Because that felt like… | 我是说打我,对吧? 刚才那一拳感觉就像… |
[19:02] | That didn’t really feel like anything. | 感觉根本不痛不痒 |
[19:06] | Better. | 好多了 |
[19:08] | But keep your wrist straight. Don’t just use your arm. Put your entire body into it. | 不过手腕伸直,不要只用手臂 用你全身的力量 |
[19:14] | Come on. Again. | 来吧,再来 |
[19:40] | At least let me call Lyla. | 至少让我打给丽拉 |
[19:42] | – All she could do is worry about me. – I found something. | – 她也只能替我担心 – 我有发现了 |
[19:45] | – I don’t see anything. Because you have to see what Donner does. | – 我什么都看不出来 – 你必须看唐纳看到了什么 |
[19:50] | His eye caught a reflection. Can you enhance? | 他的眼睛里有倒影 你能弄清楚一点吗? |
[19:54] | It hurts me that you feel the need to ask. | 我很难过你觉得有必要用问的 |
[19:57] | – What are those, wings? – It’s the city seal. | – 那是什么,翅膀吗? – 那是市徽 |
[19:59] | Starling Municipal Records Department. It’s been abandoned since the city went digital. | 史特林市档案局,那栋建筑 自从城市数位化后就遭到废弃了 |
[20:03] | Dollars to donuts, that’s where the Count is operating. | 我敢肯定那里就是伯爵活动的地方 |
[20:06] | Not for long. | 他逍遥不了多久的 |
[20:16] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你不该来这里 |
[20:18] | – My attorney needs to… – Moira. | – 我的律师必须… – 莫伊拉 |
[20:21] | I know I could be disbarred for speaking with you, but this isn’t something for lawyers. | 我知道跟你说话可能会被撤销执照 但这不是律师间的事 |
[20:27] | This is a family matter. | 这是家务事 |
[20:38] | Jean told me she’s calling you to the stand tomorrow. | 珍告诉我明天她要叫你上证人席 |
[20:45] | – Yes. – You can’t testify. | – 是的 – 你不能作证 |
[20:51] | Well, the fact that you don’t want me to, Laurel, is a good indication that I should. | 你不想要我作证,萝蕾尔 反而说明我更应该要作证 |
[20:56] | If you take the stand, I have to cross-examine you. I’ll have to do it to the best of my ability. | 如果你出庭作证,我必须交叉诘问你 我必须要尽我的全力 |
[21:01] | – I understand. – No, I don’t think you do. | – 我明白 – 不,我不认为你明白 |
[21:16] | Forget about what this will do to Oliver and Thea. | 别管这件事会如何影响奥利佛和蒂雅 |
[21:19] | It also could undermine your entire case. | 它也会对你整个案子不利 |
[21:25] | So, Moira, please. | 所以,莫伊拉,拜托 |
[21:27] | Please, don’t make me use this. | 拜托 别逼我用这项证据 |
[21:32] | Everything is at stake for you. | 你可能会赔上一切 |
[21:34] | And I don’t wanna be the one to take it all away. | 我不想成为夺走你一切的人 |
[21:41] | Faster, please. | 动作快一点 |
[21:43] | Faster. We have a city full of customers. | 快一点,我们有一整个城市的顾客 |
[21:46] | And I mean this literally. | 我说得一点也不夸张 |
[21:49] | I’m afraid my production apparatus is a little overtaxed with the increased demand. | 随着需求增加,恐怕我的生产设备 有一点课税过重了 |
[21:54] | I can live with it, though. Can’! say the city can. | 不过我可以忍受 这座城市就不一定了 |
[22:00] | – Go. – Be still my heart. | – 走 – 静下来吧,我的心 |
[22:14] | Step away from them. | 离他们远一点 |
[22:16] | Yes, I heard you developed an allergy to killing. | 对,我听说你现在对杀人感到过敏 |
[22:19] | – Do it! – Or what? | – 照我的话做! – 不然怎样? |
[22:21] | You’ll kill me? | 你会杀了我吗? |
[22:43] | You’re really on the no-killing wagon. Shame. | 你真的戒掉杀人这件事了 真可惜 |
[22:47] | You’re really letting one of life’s true pleasures pass you by. | 你错过了人生的一大乐趣 |
[22:55] | You said you didn’t want to testify. | 你说过你不想作证 |
[23:00] | But you have to. | 但是你不得不作证 |
[23:02] | Because of me. | 因为我的缘故 |
[23:04] | – No. – You have to do damage control. | – 不是 – 你必须做伤害控制 |
[23:05] | None of this is your fault. We’re here because of what I did. | 这些都不是你的错 我们走到这一步是因为我做的事 |
[23:11] | Now, you both know the truth, but you don’t know all of it. | 现在,你们两个都知道真相 但你们不知道全部的真相 |
[23:15] | – Laurel does. – What does she have? | – 萝蕾尔知道 – 她知道什么? |
[23:22] | You shouldn’t have to find this out in court. | 你们不应该在法庭上得知这件事 |
[23:24] | Find out what? | 得知什么事? |
[23:30] | Years ago… It was many years ago. | 几年前,很多年前的事了… |
[23:36] | Your father was engaging in his… | …你们的父亲埋首于他的… |
[23:39] | His extramarital activities. | 他的婚外行为 |
[23:44] | And I had a moment of weakness. | 而我一时软弱 |
[23:50] | I cheated on him. | 我背着他偷情 |
[23:53] | With Malcolm Merlyn. | 对象是麦尔坎莫林 |
[24:00] | No. | 不 |
[24:03] | No, I asked you about this. | 不,我问过你这件事 |
[24:08] | Last year. | 去年的时候 |
[24:10] | You said there was nothing between you two. | 你说你们两个之间没有什么 |
[24:12] | There wasn’t, sweetheart. It wasn’t an affair. It was very brief and a long time ago. | 真的没什么,亲爱的,那不是外过 非常短暂而且过了很久了 |
[24:18] | And despite it, you remained friends with Mr. Merlyn. | 尽管如此 你却和麦尔坎莫林维持交情 |
[24:21] | In fact, he frequently attended parties at your home. | 事实上,他经常到你家出席宴会 |
[24:24] | He was my husband’s best friend until Malcolm killed him. | 他是我丈夫的好朋友 直到麦尔坎杀了他 |
[24:26] | And this is why you claim to feel as though you were in fear for your life… | 所以你才声称觉得 你自己和你的孩子们… |
[24:31] | – and the lives of your children. – Well, I think it’s a fairly compelling reason. | – …有生命上的威胁 – 我认为这是相当有说服力的理由 |
[24:36] | Last year, your second husband, Walter Steele, was abducted by Mr. Merlyn, is that correct? | 去年,你的第二任丈夫华特史蒂尔 遭到莫林先生绑架,对吗? |
[24:43] | Yes. So you see… | 是的,所以你看… |
[24:44] | Why didn’t Merlyn kill Walter the same as your first husband? | 为什么莫林没有杀了华特 像他杀了你第一任丈夫那样? |
[24:49] | I convinced Malcolm not to. | 我说服麦尔坎别那么做 |
[24:53] | And Malcolm listened to you. | 而麦尔坎听了你的话 |
[24:56] | Your friend spared Walter’s life… | 你的朋友饶了华特一命… |
[24:58] | and yet you’d have this jury believing that you and your children were in danger? | …然而你要陪审团相信 你和你的孩子有生命危险? |
[25:03] | – We were. I was afraid… – Afraid of getting caught. | – 是真的,我害怕… – 害怕被逮到 |
[25:08] | Despite whatever youthful mistakes I might have made… | 不管我年轻时可能犯过什么错… |
[25:12] | Malcolm Merlyn was a dangerous man. | …麦尔坎莫林是危险人物 |
[25:15] | To other people. | 那是对其他人而言 |
[25:16] | But the only person who truly posed a danger to Moira Queen and her family… | 但是真正对莫伊拉昆恩 和她的家人构成危险的… |
[25:22] | was Moira Queen. | …只有莫伊罗昆恩 |
[25:46] | – Hey. – Look, if you wanna attack me, go right ahead. | – 嘿 – 如果你想攻击我,请便 |
[25:49] | But you should know you’re not gonna say anything I haven’t already said to myself. | 不过你应该要知道 你想说的话我已经对自己说过了 |
[25:53] | Whoa. I know that that was difficult for you, and I just wanna make sure that you’re okay. | 我知道刚才对你并不好受 我只想确定你没事 |
[25:59] | No. No. | 不,不 |
[26:02] | I don’t understand how you could forgive me after what I just did in there. | 经过我刚才所做的事 我不明白你怎么能够原谅我 |
[26:07] | I don’t understand how anyone could. | 我不明白怎么有人办得到 |
[26:15] | So obviously you three took the Hozen out of this cave. | 显然是你们三个从这个洞穴里 拿走“古石” |
[26:21] | Lift him up. | 扶他起来 |
[26:23] | Now, I know he doesn’t have it, which means one of you two does. | 我知道东西不在他身上 这表示在你们其中一人身上 |
[26:27] | Give it to me, and we’ll discuss an exchange. | 把东西交给我,我们再来谈交换 |
[26:29] | We don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我们不知道你在说什么 |
[26:31] | Give us Oliver, and we’ll leave you alone to look for it. | 把奥利佛交给我们 我们就任由你们去找 |
[26:36] | Anybody else wanna be stupid? | 还有谁想耍笨吗? |
[26:38] | Hey. Hey! | 嘿,嘿! |
[26:41] | Fine. Take him. Cut him loose. | 好吧,带他走,替他松绑 |
[26:49] | – Move! Move! – What are you doing? | – 快走!快走! – 你在做什么? |
[27:01] | We have to keep moving. They’re following us. | 我们必须继续移动,他们跟上来了 |
[27:05] | We know. | 我们知道 |
[27:14] | We’re continuing to monitor both of these major stories… | 可想而知我们会持续关注 这两件重大新闻 |
[27:17] | on what has become a significant news day here in Starling. What can you tell us about“? | 今天是史特林市新闻界的大日子 你能告诉我们… |
[27:22] | Oliver’s gotta be pretty wrapped up with his mother. | 奥利佛肯定在忙他母亲的事 |
[27:24] | You making progress on how the Counts getting Vertigo into people’s systems? | 你查出伯爵如何把天旋地转 弄进人们体内了吗? |
[27:28] | Not much. Each dot is the home of somebody with withdrawal symptoms. | 进展不多,每个点都是 有戒断症状人的家 |
[27:32] | It seems pretty random. | 似乎相当随机 |
[27:33] | That’s because it’s very random. | 那是因为它非常随机 |
[27:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:39] | What if people weren’t exposed at home? What if they got dosed at work? | 如果人们不是在家接触到的呢? 如果是在工作时被下药呢? |
[27:43] | Can you do this by their employment addresses? | 你能根据工作地址标示吗? |
[27:46] | I’m really starting to wonder what it would take to impress you guys. | 我真的开始纳闷 要怎样才能让你们刮目相看 |
[27:52] | Look, it’s a trail. A path through the city. | 看,是一条穿过城市的路径 |
[27:55] | – Any place you’ve been? – 59th and Dell. Where I got my shot. | – 有你去过的地方吗? – 59街与戴尔街,我在那里打疫苗 |
[27:58] | You got your vaccination from one of those trucks, right? One of those roving flu trucks? | 你在一辆卡车上接种疫苗的,对吧? 其中一辆巡回流感疫苗车? |
[28:02] | The route. | 路线 |
[28:04] | A flu vaccination tour, a truck sent out by Starling City Mobile Care. | 流感疫苗巡回 史特林市移动医护中心派出的卡车 |
[28:08] | I got addicted after one injection? That can happen? | 我只打了一针就成瘾了? 有那种事? |
[28:11] | Sure. Try heroin sometime. | 当然有,可以试试看海洛因 |
[28:13] | – Not “try” try. – All right, where’s the truck now? | – 不是真的叫你试 – 好的,现在卡车在哪里? |
[28:16] | Downtown. What do you think? | 在市中心,你想该怎么办? |
[28:19] | – Call Oliver? – No, no, he’s busy with his family. I’ll go. I’ll go. | – 打给奥利佛吗? 他在忙家人的事,我去 不 |
[28:23] | Yeah, no. That’s not happening. | 才怪,你想都别想 |
[28:26] | I’ll go. | 我去 |
[28:28] | – It’s too dangerous. – It could turn out to be nothing. | – 菲莉西蒂,太危险了 – 可能根本没有什么 |
[28:30] | If it’s not, I’ll call. | 如果有什么,我再打电话 |
[28:31] | courtroom drama you just witnessed? | …你刚才所目睹的法庭戏码? |
[28:33] | Bethany, no one expected the turn that testimony took. | 贝瑟妮,没有人料到 那份证词带来的转折 |
[28:36] | A revelation that Moira Queen once had an affair with Malcolm Merlyn… | 莫伊拉昆恩曾经和麦尔坎莫林 有过外遇的大揭露… |
[28:40] | became the sole focus of the prosecution’s cross. | …成了检方交叉诘问的唯一重点 |
[28:43] | (史特林市移动医护中心) | |
[28:56] | Hello? | 哈罗? |
[29:01] | Anybody home? | 有人在家吗? |
[29:16] | Vertigo. Gotcha. | 天旋地转,逮到你了 |
[29:18] | Funny, you took the words right out of my mouth. | 有趣,你抢走我要说的话了 |
[29:27] | – Thea? – Can we call it a night? | – 蒂雅? – 今晚告一段落了吗? |
[29:31] | Jury signaled they could have a verdict. | 陪审团表示他们可能有裁决了 |
[29:33] | The judge will not send them home. He wants to get this over with. | 法官不会送他们回家 他想要结束这场审判 |
[29:36] | – Line forms behind me. – A verdict that quickly is bad, isn’t it? | – 我比他更希望早点结束 – 这么快作出裁决是坏事吧? |
[29:41] | I think the two of you should prepare for the worst. | 我想你们两个 应该做最坏的打算 |
[29:51] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[29:53] | – Felicity. – Oliver. | – 菲莉西蒂 – 奥利佛 |
[29:56] | Is it okay if I call you Oliver? | 我可以叫你奥利佛吗? |
[30:00] | Surprised to hear from me, right? | 听到我的声音很意外吧? |
[30:03] | Not as surprised as I was. | 我可是比你还意外 |
[30:05] | You see, I find this not unattractive blond getting all up in my business. | 瞧,我发现这位长得不赖的金发妞 跑来管我的闲事 |
[30:12] | And what does she have on her? | 而她身上有什么呢? |
[30:14] | A Queen Consolidated ID badge. | 昆恩集团的识别证 |
[30:17] | Now, I think to myself, “Why does that name ring a bell?” | 我心想 “为什么这名字这么耳熟?” |
[30:22] | Oliver Queen. | 奥利佛昆恩 |
[30:24] | He tried to buy off me last year. | 去年他试图向我买货 |
[30:26] | Just before the Hood put me in a padded cell. | 就在兜帽男害我进精神病房之前 |
[30:29] | Ipso facto, Arrow. | 事实上应该叫你绿箭侠 |
[30:35] | – Where are you going? – Um… | 你要去哪里? |
[30:39] | Somethings come up at the office. | 公司出了点事情 |
[30:41] | – Ollie, the jury. – I have to go. | – 奥利,陪审团 – 我非走不可 |
[31:14] | Pretty swanky offices. | 相当时髦的办公室 |
[31:19] | You can see all the destruction that your mom caused from up here. | 从这上面你可以看到 所有遭你妈妈破坏的地方 |
[31:23] | What do you want? | 你想要什么? |
[31:25] | World peace and personal satisfaction. | 世界和平和个人满足 |
[31:29] | Though not necessarily in that order. | 不过不一定要按照刚才的顺序 |
[31:33] | You poisoned me and put me in a hole. | 你对我下毒又把我关起来 |
[31:37] | You have no idea how much I hated you for that. | 你不知道对此我有多么恨你 |
[31:41] | – Turns out someone else hates you too. – Who? | – 结果发现还有一个人也很恨你 – 是谁? |
[31:45] | Heh. Oh, you’re going to be surprised when you find out. | 哦,等到你发现是谁 你会大吃一惊的 |
[31:48] | He’s a man of means. | 他是个有钱人 |
[31:50] | Se! me up with my new operation so I could draw you out. | 帮我筹备新的犯罪活动 好让我可以引你出来 |
[31:53] | – To do what? – This. | – 引我出来做什么? – 做这个 |
[32:00] | – You’re gonna have to try harder. – Done. | – 你得再加把劲 – 行 |
[32:11] | Come on. | 过来 |
[32:19] | So now we move on to plan B. | 那现在我们进入B计划 |
[32:23] | – Oliver, don’t. Not for me. – Quiet, please. I’m threatening. | – 奥利佛,不要,别为我这么做 – 请安静,我正在威胁他 |
[32:27] | Lower your bow. | 放下你的弓 |
[32:40] | Your problem is with me, ifs not with her. | 你要找的人是我,不是她 |
[32:43] | Then consider this your penalty for making me go to plan B in the first place. | 那就把这当成 你逼我执行B计划的处罚 |
[33:03] | Hey. Hey, hey. Shh, shh, shh. | 嘿,嘿,嘿 |
[33:07] | It’s all right. You’re safe. | 没事的,你安全了 |
[33:11] | – You were shot. – Hey. | – 你中弹了 – 嘿 |
[33:14] | It’s nothing. | 这没有什么 |
[33:46] | – Any news? – Where have you been? | – 有新消息吗? – 你跑到哪里去了? |
[33:50] | Something happened at Queen Consolidated. | 昆恩集团那里出事了 |
[33:53] | And you will see it on the news later. Don’! worry about it. | 待会你会在新闻上看到 不过不用担心 |
[33:57] | What would you have done if there’d been a verdict? | 要是已经有裁决了,你会怎么做? |
[34:00] | Thea… | 蒂雅 |
[34:02] | I don’t know. | …我不知道 |
[34:05] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[34:08] | Hey. Jury’s back. | 嘿,陪审团回来了 |
[34:11] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[34:14] | I have received a note that the jury has arrived at a verdict. | 我收到通知说 陪审团已经作出裁决 |
[34:21] | Please publish the verdict. | 请公布裁决 |
[34:24] | “In the Superior Court of Star County, State v. Moira Queen, verdict. | “史特郡高等法院对 州政府诉莫伊拉昆恩一案之裁决 |
[34:30] | On one count of conspiracy in the first degree, the defendant is found not guilty. | 一起一级共谋罪名,被告被判无罪 |
[34:38] | On the 503 counts of murder in the first degree, the defendant is found… | 503起一级谋杀罪名 被告被判… |
[34:44] | not guilty.” | 无罪 |
[34:48] | I don’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 |
[34:56] | Mom. | |
[35:09] | I love you both so much. | 我好爱你们两个 |
[35:22] | A stunning result as Moira Queen is acquitted of all charges. | 惊人的结果 莫伊拉昆恩被判完全无罪 |
[35:27] | In a day that’s provided a week’s worth of shocks and legal twists… | 光是今天的震械消息和法律波折 就足以播报一整个星期 |
[35:30] | many had pronounced this case a done deal. | 许多人断言这起案件已成定局 |
[35:33] | Congratulations. Is that appropriate? | 恭喜,向你祝贺恰当吗? |
[35:36] | She should have lost. | 她应该会败诉才对 |
[35:38] | Should have been convicted. | 应该会被定罪才对 |
[35:41] | Did you want her to be? | 你想要她被定罪吗? |
[35:43] | I expected her to be. | 我预期她会 |
[35:46] | – Verdict doesn’t make sense. – Still, your mom must be thrilled. Beyond. | – 这判决没有道理 – 尽管如此,你妈妈一定开心极了 |
[35:50] | It’s more like shock, I think. | 我想不如说是震惊 |
[35:53] | They’re processing her now. I just wanted to check in on you. | 他们正在帮她办手续 我只是想来看你好点了没 |
[35:58] | – And you. – I’m feeling better. | – 还有你 – 我觉得好多了 |
[36:00] | And with the Vertigo-tainted vaccine… | 有了受天旋地转污染的疫苗… |
[36:03] | Queen Consolidated’s Applied Sciences division… | …昆恩集团的应用科学部门… |
[36:05] | was able to formulate a nonaddictive treatment. | …能够配制非成瘾性的疗方 |
[36:10] | Good. | 很好 |
[36:13] | Need to meet my family at home. | 我得回家见我的家人 |
[36:15] | So you guys go home, get rest. | 所以你们回家吧,好好休息 |
[36:23] | – Good night. | – 晚安 – 晚安 – Good night. |
[36:28] | Oliver? | 奥利佛,我… |
[36:32] | – I just wanted to say thank you. – Yeah. | – 我只是想向你道谢 – 好 |
[36:34] | And I’m sorry. | 还有说对不起 |
[36:37] | For what? | 为什么? |
[36:40] | I got myself into trouble again, and you killed him. | 我又害自己陷入了麻烦 结果你杀了他 |
[36:45] | You killed again, and I am sorry… | 你又杀人了,我很抱歉… |
[36:46] | I put you in a position where you had to make that kind of choice. | …我害你陷入 不得不做那种选择的处境 |
[36:50] | Felicity. | 菲莉西蒂 |
[36:54] | He had you and he was gonna hurt you. | 他扶持你,并打算伤害你 |
[36:58] | There was no choice to make. | 根本无须选择 |
[37:10] | – Why did you do that? – You stopped the Captain from killing me. | – 你为什么那么做? – 因为你阻止船长杀我 |
[37:13] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你来救我 |
[37:15] | – Shado, he doesn’t look too good. – He’s not. | – 珊朵,他看起来不太好 – 是不太好 |
[37:19] | – Who’s this? – It’s complicated. | – 这位是谁? – 事情很复杂 |
[37:21] | That Hozen thing they’re looking for is back on the plane. | 他们在找的那块“古石”在飞机上 |
[37:25] | No, I’ve got it. | 不,在我身上 |
[37:28] | There’s a Buddhist inscription on one side. It reminded me of my father. | 其中一面有佛教铭文 使我想起我爸爸 |
[37:32] | I’m pretty sure they’re not interested in Buddhism. | 我相当确定他们对佛教不感兴趣 |
[37:35] | What’s on the other side? | 另一面有什么? |
[37:38] | 30、31、75、12 “30, 31, 75, 12.” | |
[37:41] | Numbers, what? | 数字,是什么…? |
[37:43] | Coordinates. | 座标 |
[37:45] | But to what? | 什么的座标? |
[37:47] | A Kairyu-class Japanese submarine which ran aground here during World War ll. | 在二战期间 一艘海龙级日军潜水艇搁浅在这里 |
[37:51] | What do these guys want with a 70-year-old sub? | 这些家伙要一艘 七十年之久的潜水艇做什么? |
[37:54] | The sub isn’t important, but what’s on it… | 潜水艇不重要,而是上面的东西 |
[37:58] | it’ll save the human race. | 它能拯救全人类 |
[38:02] | Will it save him? | 它能救他吗? |
[38:13] | Well, you survived your own stupidity. Congratulations. | 你没被自己的愚蠢害死,恭喜啊 |
[38:17] | You know… | 你知道… |
[38:19] | I needed you to deal with any resistance that I encountered on the island. | …我需要你对付 我在岛上遇到的反抗势力 |
[38:23] | I gotta say, you’ve done a fairly lousy job of that. | 我不得不说 你干得挺差劲的 |
[38:31] | Congratulations. You’re the new captain. | 恭喜了,你是新船长 |
[38:40] | I arrange for the Count to take out the Arrow. | 我安排伯爵除掉绿箭侠 |
[38:42] | And all I accomplish is reigniting the vigilante’s killing spree. | 结果我只有让私刑者又开了杀戒 |
[38:46] | Sir, there’s been a development. | 先生,有进展了 |
[39:11] | Brother Cyrus. | 赛洛斯弟兄 |
[39:14] | How do you feel? | 你觉得如何? |
[39:20] | Stronger. | 更加强壮 |
[39:22] | Good. | 很好 |
[39:24] | Then you’re ready. | 那你就准备好了 |
[39:30] | Mrs. Queen, how does it feel to get away with murder? | 昆恩女士 逃过杀人罪名的感觉如何? |
[39:33] | I want you to go out back. There’s a car waiting for you. | 我要你从后面出去 有一辆车在等着你 |
[39:35] | – Did you kill your first husband? – Just keep going. | – 你杀了你的第一任丈夫吗? – 继续走就对了 |
[39:39] | Obviously Mrs. Queen is overjoyed that the jury has ruled she was acting under terrible duress. | 陪审团判定她是在可怕胁迫下行事 显然令昆恩女士喜出望外 |
[39:44] | – Can you give us anything? – I’m afraid… | – 能跟我们说些什么吗? – 恐怕… |
[39:46] | – This way, Mrs. Queen. – Yes. | – 这边请,昆恩女士 – 好的… |
[40:09] | The freeway will be quicker. | 开高速公路会快一点 |
[40:10] | I’m sorry, Mrs. Queen. I was instructed not to take you home. Not yet. | 很抱歉,昆恩女士 我收到指示先不要带你回家 |
[40:27] | Where are we? I don’t know this place. | 这里是哪里?我不认得这个地方 |
[40:31] | I’ve got her, sir. | 我把她带来了,先生 |
[40:39] | Hello, Moira. | 你好,莫伊拉 |
[40:41] | You… You’re suppo… They said you were dead. | 你…你不是应该… 他们说你已经死了 |
[40:44] | There are parts of the world where death is an illusion. I’ve been to one. | 在世上的某些地方,死亡只是假象 我去过那么一个地方 |
[40:48] | I learned to be very convincing. | 我学会让别人信以为真 |
[40:52] | But I returned because you needed my help. | 不过我回来是因为你需要我的帮忙 |
[40:57] | – Help? – With your trial. | – 帮忙? – 你的审判 |
[41:01] | You didn’t think that jury acquitted you without a little persuasion? | 难道你认为没有稍加说服 陪审团就会判你无罪吗? |
[41:04] | Dear God. | 天哪 |
[41:09] | What do you want, Malcolm? | 你想要做什么,麦尔坎? |
[41:12] | I still have resources in Starling. | 我在史特林市仍然有资源 |
[41:15] | Associates. | 有同伙 |
[41:18] | Heh. Including one in the DA’s office. | 其中一个就在地检着 |
[41:22] | I followed Mr. Donner’s investigation of you with interest. | 我关注唐纳先生针对你的调查 |
[41:25] | The ease with which you lied about us for years, ii made me wonder whether you lied to me. | 你如此轻易对我们多年来的事撒谎 让我怀疑你是否也对我说了谎 |
[41:30] | No. | 不 |
[41:32] | No. | 不 |
[41:33] | It was a matter of a simple surreptitious genetics test to confirm my suspicions. | 只需暗中做个简单的基因测试 就能证实我的怀疑 |
[41:38] | Don’t. | 别这样 |
[41:40] | Imagine my joy at learning that Thea is my daughter. | 想像一下我得知蒂雅是我的女儿 我有多高兴 |
[42:16] | Complex Chinese |