时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | My name is Oliver Queen. | 我的名字叫奥利佛昆恩 |
[00:05] | After five years on a hellish island… | 在一座地狱般的小岛待了五年后 |
[00:08] | I have come home with only one goal: | 回家时心中只有一个目标: |
[00:11] | To save my city. | 拯救我的城市 |
[00:13] | But to do so, I can’t be the killer I once was. | 但要做到这一点 我不能像过去一样当一名杀手 |
[00:18] | To honor my friend’s memory, I must be someone else. | 为了向我的朋友致敬 我必须成为别人 |
[00:21] | (纪念亲爱的汤玛士莫林) | |
[00:23] | I must be something else. | 我必须成为别的身份 |
[00:28] | Previously on Arrow: | |
[00:29] | As much as I would love to make this city safer… | 尽管我很想让这座城市 变得更加安全… |
[00:32] | my first obligation is to Queen Consolidated. And yours is too. | …我的首要责任是昆恩集团 你也一样 |
[00:36] | – I did some reading up on Lawton. – Lyla, listen. | – 我读了一些罗顿的资料 – 丽拉,听着… |
[00:38] | Did you think I wouldn’t find out he killed your brother? | 你以为我不会发现 他杀了你哥哥吗? |
[00:41] | That you were using me? | 发现你是在利用我? |
[00:42] | I need to see this guy in a bag. You of all people should get that. | 我要看到这家伙进尸袋 你应该比任何人都了解 |
[00:45] | Long time. | 好久不见了 |
[00:47] | Particularly for Bratva captain, Mr. Queen. | 特别是俄罗斯兄弟会的队长 昆恩先生 |
[00:51] | Anatoli Knyazev, he speaks very highly of you. | 安纳托利奇聂契夫 他对你评价很高 |
[00:54] | He should. I saved his life. | 应该的,我救了他一命 |
[01:08] | (昆恩集团) | |
[01:11] | You were supposed to sign this report at last night’s board meeting. Know why you didn’t? | 你应该在昨晚的董事会议签这份报告 知道你为什么没签吗? |
[01:16] | Because I didn’t attend last night’s board meeting. | 可能是因为我没有出席 昨晚的董事会议 |
[01:18] | – Where were you? – I have interests outside of this company. | – 你跑去哪里了? – 我有公司以外的事情 |
[01:21] | – I don’t. – Mr. Queen? | – 我没有 – 昆恩先生? |
[01:23] | I thought you were serious when you said we were partners. | 我以为你说我们是合伙人时 你是认真的 |
[01:26] | – Isabel, I missed one meeting. – This week. | – 伊莎贝尔,我不过是错过一场会议 – 这个星期 |
[01:29] | – Last week, it was two meetings. – Mr. Queen? | – 上个星期,你错过两场会议 – 昆恩先生? |
[01:32] | Company-wide revenue is up double digits since you and I took over… | 自从你跟我接管后 全公司的收入增加了两位数… |
[01:36] | – Oliver! – Yeah? | – 奥利弗! – 什么事? |
[01:37] | I’m sorry to interrupt your… | 很抱歉打扰你们… |
[01:41] | Um, I need to talk to you about your plans for this evening. | 我必须跟你谈谈 你今晚的计划 |
[01:45] | With Mr. Harper. | 跟哈波先生有约 |
[01:50] | You’ll have to excuse me. | 请容我失陪了 |
[01:52] | We have work to do. It’s important. | 我们有工作要做,这很重要 |
[01:54] | So are my evening plans. I’m sorry. | 我晚上的计划也很重要,抱歉 |
[01:59] | We are going to have to work on your excuses. | 我们必须加强你的藉口 |
[02:02] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[02:20] | You should be more careful. | 你应该更加小心 |
[02:22] | You’re completely exposed. | 你完全基露在外 |
[02:25] | I knew you were there. | 我知道你在那里 |
[02:27] | You wanted me to tell you when the funny-money guys were ready to make a sale? | 你要我告诉你 做伪钞的人何时准备做买卖? |
[02:31] | – Here we go. – Not “we.” | – 我们可以行动了 – 不是“我们” |
[02:33] | Go home. I already have help. | 回家,我已经有帮手了 |
[02:38] | Here’s the fake. | 假钞范本在这里 |
[02:44] | Let’s see the real. | 我们来看看真钞吧 |
[03:09] | You got two right above you. | 有两人就在你的上方 |
[03:14] | Another at your six. | 另一个在你六点钟方向 |
[03:24] | Stay where you are. Don’t move. | 待在原地,不准动 |
[03:26] | – I wanna make a citizen’s arrest. – Don’t move. | – 我想进行公民逮捕 – 不准动 |
[03:30] | That’s it. I’m clear. | 搞定,我这边没事了 |
[03:39] | Strike Force X to Mockingbird. We have the prize. We’re coming home. | X特遣部队呼叫仿声乌 我们取得大奖,我们要回家了 |
[03:46] | 剧名:与敌亲近 | |
[03:50] | 主演:史蒂芬阿米尔 | |
[03:56] | 主演:凯蒂卡西迪 | |
[04:00] | 主演:大卫兰姆西 | |
[04:03] | 主演:薇拉贺兰德 | |
[04:05] | Who are you people? | 你们是什么人? |
[04:07] | – NSA? CIA? | 国家安全局?中情局? 主演:爱蜜莉贝特李察 |
[04:09] | – My name is Amanda Waller. | 我叫做亚曼达沃勒 |
[04:13] | 主演:柯尔顿海恩斯 | |
[04:14] | Thought you A.R.G.U.S. guys were supposed to be subtle. | 我还以为你们阿戈斯的人 应该要低调行事 |
[04:16] | For us, this was subtle. | 对我们来说,这就是低调行事 |
[04:18] | – Then I wanna see Lyla Michaels. – So do I. | – 那么我想要见丽庄麦可斯 – 我也想见她 |
[04:20] | – Agent Michaels has gone dark. | 麦可斯探员不知去向 |
[04:21] | – Lyla’s missing? | 丽拉失踪了? 主演:曼奴班奈特 |
[04:24] | – What happened? | 发生什么事了? |
[04:25] | – She was running down a lead in Moscow. | 她在莫斯科追查一条线索 主演:苏珊娜汤普森 |
[04:28] | She’s missed two of her scheduled call-ins. | 她错过两通排定的回报电话 |
[04:30] | – What are you doing about it? – Speaking to you. | – 你们对此采取什么行动? – 找你说话 |
[04:33] | Even if we knew where in Russia Lyla is… | 即使我们知道丽庄在俄国的哪里… 主演:保罗布莱克索恩 |
[04:35] | my superiors believe sending in an extraction team could cause an international incident. | …我的上级相信派出营救小队 会造成国际纠纷 |
[04:40] | As far as they’re concerned, she’s already a framed picture on our lobby wall. | 对他们而言,她已经成了 我们大厅墙上一幅振框的纪念照 |
[04:45] | Why are you telling me all this? | 你为什么告诉我这些? |
[04:50] | Because I know how you and Oliver Queen spend your nights. | 因为我知道你和奥利佛昆恩 晚上都在做什么 |
[04:56] | And I know your passport is up-to-date. | 我也知道你的护照换新了 |
[05:00] | It’d help to start with what Lyla was doing in Moscow in the first place. | 先告诉我丽拉 在莫斯科做什么比较有帮助 |
[05:03] | – Who was this lead she was tracking down? – A line on the whereabouts of Floyd Lawton. | – 她在追查谁的线索? – 佛洛伊德罗顿的下落 |
[05:10] | Deadshot. | 死亡射手 |
[05:13] | Lyla was in Russia for me. | 丽拉是为了我到俄国 |
[05:15] | Agent Michaels is an asset I can’t easily replace. | 麦可斯探员 是我无法轻易取代的重要人才 |
[05:20] | I know you find her similarly irreplaceable. | 我知道她对你也同样难以取代 |
[05:23] | Bring her home, Mr. Diggle. | 带她回家,狄戈先生 |
[05:28] | 制片:温蒂梅利寇 | |
[05:31] | 制片:JP芬恩 | |
[05:34] | (史特林市警局) | |
[05:38] | Thanks. It’s been a while since I arrested you. | 谢了 我已经好一阵子没逮捕你了 |
[05:41] | I’ve forgotten how good it feels. | 我都忘了这感觉有多棒 |
[05:43] | I was working for him. | 我在为他办事 |
[05:47] | Him who? | 哪个他? |
[05:49] | The guy who cost you your shield. | 害你丢了警徽的家伙 |
[05:51] | I’m on his team. | 我跟他是一伙的 |
[05:54] | You are too, right? | 你也是,对吧? |
[05:56] | Anybody else having serious déjé vu? | 有人也觉得非常似曾相识吗? |
[06:01] | It’s all right, we’re letting him go. | 不要紧的,我们要放他走 |
[06:04] | It’s our mistake. | 是我们搞错了 |
[06:12] | He was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. | 他只是在错的时间出现在错的地方 |
[06:14] | Okay, uh, let’s just get out of here before anyone changes their mind. | 好的,趁有人改变心意之前 我们赶紧离开吧 |
[06:26] | The potentially catastrophic risk of turning on this machine… | 放动这项机器的潜在灾难风险… |
[06:29] | far outweigh any scientific gain that might come from it. | …远大于它可能带来的科学增益 |
[06:32] | The people need to understand just how dangerous technology like this is… | 人们需要了解 这种科技有多么危险 |
[06:36] | and the very real possibility of a cataclysmic event. | 而且极有可能发生灾难事件 |
[06:41] | 编剧:班索科罗斯基 贝丝舒瓦兹 | |
[06:43] | Where’d you go? ls everything okay? | 你跑到哪去了?一切都还好吗? |
[06:46] | Yeah. I just need a few personal days. | 还好,我只是需要几天办私事 导演:盖伊毕 |
[06:49] | – What’s going on? – Have to help a friend. | – 怎么了吗? – 得去帮一个朋友 |
[06:52] | Who? | 谁? |
[06:54] | Lyla Michaels. | 丽拉麦可斯 |
[06:56] | It’s his spy girlfriend that works for A.R.G.U.S. | 是他那个为阿戈斯工作的问谋女友 |
[06:58] | She went to Russia looking for Deadshot. For me. | 她到俄国寻找死亡射手 为了我 |
[07:02] | And now she’s missing. | 现在她失踪了 |
[07:05] | Felicity… | 菲莉西蒂… |
[07:06] | I think it’s time we visited our Queen Consolidated subsidiary in Moscow. | …我想我们是时候造访 昆恩集团在莫斯科的子公司了 |
[07:11] | – Yeah. – Oliver, what are you doing? | – 对 – 奥利佛,你在做什么? |
[07:13] | Just need to help a friend. | 只是得去帮一个朋友 |
[07:15] | – I can’t ask you to do that. – You didn’t. | – 我不能要求你那么做 – 你没有 |
[07:30] | Sara? | 莎拉? |
[07:33] | My name’s Ivo. | 我的名字叫艾佛 |
[07:35] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[07:40] | Tommy. | 汤米 |
[07:41] | So… | 那么… |
[07:43] | how did you come to be on this island, Tommy? I assume it wasn’t by choice. | …你怎么会在这座岛上,汤米? 我想不是出于选择吧 |
[07:49] | My, uh… | 我的 |
[07:51] | My boat was shipwrecked here. | 我的船在这里失事 |
[07:55] | And I was the only survivor. | 我是唯一的生还者 |
[07:57] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 我遗憾听到这件事 |
[08:00] | Did you explore the island much? | 你经常探索这座岛吗? |
[08:03] | Some of it. | 一部分 |
[08:05] | Why? | 怎么了? |
[08:07] | You didn’t happen to run across a Japanese Imperial Navy submarine, did you? | 你不会刚好找到一艘 日本帝国海军的潜水艇吧? |
[08:15] | During World War ll… | 在二战期间… |
[08:18] | every country was trying to develop the ultimate weapon. | …每个国家都试着发展终极武器 |
[08:22] | The United States had the Manhattan Project, of course, the Nazis had Das Uranverein… | 美国有曼哈顿计划,那是当然的 纳粹有“铂俱乐部” |
[08:27] | and the Japanese, well… | 至于日本人… |
[08:29] | they had Mirakuru. | …他们有“米拉库鲁” |
[08:31] | Stem-cell and genetic therapies. Decades ahead of their time. | 干细胞与基因疗法,领先时代数十年 |
[08:36] | Every war advances the cause of science. | 每场战争都促使科学的进步 |
[08:40] | The Japanese, they developed a serum… | 而日本人开发了一种血清… |
[08:44] | that caused increased strength and rapid cell regeneration. | …可以增加力量以及细胞快速再生 |
[08:48] | – They called it Mirakuru. – “Miracle.” | – 他们称之为“米拉库鲁” – “奇迹” |
[08:53] | Thought they could create an army of super soldiers. | 以为他们能创造一支 超级士兵的军队 |
[08:57] | They were transporting their only supply via submarine… | 他们用潜水艇 运送他们唯一一批血清 |
[09:03] | when that sub came under heavy fire by the Allied forces… | 潜水艇受到同盟军强大火力攻击 |
[09:06] | and it ran aground in this chain of islands. | 最后搁浅在这个岛链上 |
[09:10] | Thanks to you… | 多亏了你… |
[09:13] | we now know it’s this island. | …现在我知道它在这座岛上… |
[09:20] | You killed my friends. | 你们杀了我的朋友 |
[09:24] | Which means it’s up to you… | 这表示得由你来… |
[09:27] | to help us find that sub. | …帮我们找到那艘潜水般 |
[09:52] | Are we forgetting something? | 我们忘了什么东西吗? |
[10:01] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你们以为你们要上哪去? |
[10:02] | Tahiti. | 大溪地 |
[10:05] | That’s funny. The flight manifest says you’re going to Moscow. | 那就怪了,飞航名单上写说 你们要去莫斯科 |
[10:08] | Well, we’re gonna stop by there, you know, after Tahiti. | 我们会顺便到那里 去完大溪地之后 |
[10:12] | What kind of partner decides to interact with our overseas holdings behind the other’s back? | 哪门子的合伙人决定背着另一名合伙人 跟我们的海外控股互动呢? |
[10:17] | – It was an oversight. – Oh. | 只是一时疏忽 |
[10:20] | Well, lucky for our partnership, I’m a fast packer. | 幸好我这个合伙人行李打包得很快 |
[10:26] | Oliver, her tagging along does not help matters any. | 奥利佛,有她跟来 对事情没有任何帮助 |
[10:28] | I will take care of her. | 我会处理好她这边 |
[10:30] | John… | 约翰 |
[10:32] | we’re gonna bring Lyla back… | …我们会带丽庄回来 |
[10:35] | wherever she is. | 无论她身在何方 |
[10:52] | Okay, Mr. Queen. | 好了,昆恩先生 |
[10:56] | I’ve arranged a meeting with the chief operating officer… | 我已经安排好 跟我们莫斯科子公司的… |
[10:59] | of our Moscow subsidiaries, tomorrow at 10 a.m. Try your hardest not to miss this. | …执行长见个面,明天上午十点 尽你最大的努力别错过了 |
[11:03] | – I’m not this person you seem to think I am. – That depends. | – 我不是你以为的那种人 – 这要看情况 |
[11:06] | On what? | 看什么情况? |
[11:07] | On if I think you used the corporate jet for a weekend of fun with your assistant. | 看我是否认为你用公司的喷射机 来跟你的助理欢度周末 |
[11:11] | Excuse me? | 你在说什么? |
[11:12] | A blond IT girl all of a sudden gets promoted to be assistant to the CEO. | 一个金发责讯科技妹 突然晋升为执行长助理 |
[11:16] | There are only two ways that happens. One is nepotism… | 这只有两种可能 一个是任用亲信 |
[11:18] | and she doesn’t look like your cousin. | 但她看起来不像你的表亲 |
[11:20] | That is absolutely not happening. | 绝对不是那种情况 |
[11:23] | What were her qualifications? Aside from an abundance of short skirts. | 她有什么资历? 除了有穿不完的短裙 |
[11:26] | Her skirts aren’t that short. | 她的裙子没那么短 |
[11:31] | – What was that about? – Nothing. | – 你们在讲什么? – 没什么 |
[11:33] | Everything with Knyazev is set. | 奇聂契夫的事都安排好了 |
[11:34] | You have friends in the Russian mafia? Color me not-at-all surprised. | 你在俄罗斯黑手党有朋友? 我一点也不意外 |
[11:37] | – You’re going to the hotel. – You’re leaving me with her? | – 你直接搭计程车到饭店 – 你要我留下来陪她? |
[11:40] | Dig and I need to get a drink. | 小狄跟我要去喝一杯 |
[11:44] | I wouldn’t mind a drink. | 我…我不介意喝一杯 |
[11:46] | (苍翠) | |
[11:50] | Miss Loring. I didn’t take you for the club-hopping type. | 罗琳女士 想不到你也是夜店咖啊 |
[11:54] | – Heh. Well, I’m here on business. – ls everything okay with my mom? | – 我是来谈正事的 – 我妈一切都还好吧? |
[11:57] | We need to discuss something about this case. | 这案子有件事我们必须讨论一下 |
[11:59] | – Your boyfriend, Roy, was arrested last night. – I know. It was actually a misunderstanding. | – 你男朋友罗伊昨晚遭到逮捕 – 我知道,但那其实是误会 |
[12:04] | – He got released- – A few reporters got hold of the story… | – 他被释放了 – 有几个记者得知这件事 |
[12:06] | and they now know you’re dating a known felon. | 现在他们知道 你跟一名知名重罪犯在交拄 |
[12:09] | Thea, your mother is on trial for her life. | 蒂雅,你妈妈将接受死刑审判 |
[12:11] | Her defense pivots on being seen as a loving mother… | 她的辩护取决于 人们是否视她为悲爱的母亲… |
[12:14] | who did what she had to do to protect her children, what kind of parent she was. | …为了保护孩子做出不得已的事 她是什么样的家长 |
[12:18] | We need the people to know that she raised you to make good decisions. | 我们需要让人们知道 你在她的养育下学会做出正确决定 |
[12:22] | So if you care about your mom… | 所以如果你关心你妈妈… |
[12:24] | you’re gonna have to end this relationship immediately. | …你必须立刻结束这段感情 |
[12:42] | Oliver Queen? Ha! | 奥利佛昆恩? |
[12:45] | My favorite American. | 我最喜欢的美国人 |
[12:50] | It has been too long. | 好久不见了 |
[12:52] | – John Diggle, this is Anatoli Knyazev. – Thank you for meeting us. | – 约翰狄戈,这是安纳托利奇聂契夫 – 谢谢你跟我们见面 |
[12:57] | If Oliver vouches for you, you’re my second favorite American. | 如果奥利佛为你担保 你是我第二喜欢的美国人 |
[13:03] | First, a toast. | 先来敬酒 |
[13:08] | None for me, thanks. | 我不喝了,谢谢 |
[13:17] | Strength. | 敬力量 |
[13:22] | Now business. | 现在来谈正事 |
[13:25] | This is woman you look for, yes? | 这是你们要找的女人,对吧? |
[13:28] | Picture is from two days ago. From gulag. Prison. | 照片是两天前拍的 在古拉格,监狱 |
[13:32] | Lyla was arrested? | 丽拉遭到逮捕了? |
[13:33] | Not quite. From what I hear, she was trying to break in. | 不完全是,据我听到的消息 她试图闯入监狱 |
[13:37] | – Why? – I do not know. | – 为什么? – 我不知道 |
[13:40] | But clearly she had issues breaking back out. | 但显然她逃出来时遇到麻烦 |
[13:44] | Gulag is worst in Russia. | 古拉格是俄国最恐怖的监狱 |
[13:47] | It’s called Koshmar. | 它被称为“克什玛” |
[13:49] | “The Nightmare.” | 梦魇 |
[13:51] | It’s full of violent psychopaths and killers. | 里头尽是残暴的精神变态跟杀手 |
[13:55] | And that’s just the guards. | 我说的还只是守卫而已 |
[13:57] | Anatoli, we need a way into the gulag to extract her. | 安纳托利,我们需要进入古拉格的方法 进去营救她 |
[13:59] | You get in, you get shot before you get out. | 你们进去了,还没出来就先被打死 |
[14:03] | Or end up like your friend. It is impossible. | 或是跟你朋友一样下场 这是不可能的事 |
[14:06] | The only thing that’s impossible is us leaving this country without this woman. | 要我们没救出她就离开这国家 这才是唯一不可能的事 |
[14:11] | I like this guy. | 我喜欢这家伙 |
[14:13] | We have no word for “optimist” in Russian. | 俄语没有“乐观者”这个词 |
[14:19] | The only way into Koshmar is as prisoner. | 进入克什玛的唯一方式是当囚犯 |
[14:24] | Now, I have guard there, owes me favor. It could work. | 里头有守卫欠我人情 或许行得通 |
[14:28] | I give you one shot in 20. | 我给你们二十分钟的空档 |
[14:30] | – Set it up. I’ll go. – No, it has to be me. | – 把事情安排好,我去 – 不,必须由我去 |
[14:35] | – No… – What if something happens to you in there? | – 不… – 万一你在里头出事怎么办? |
[14:38] | What happens to me, Felicity, or Isabel for that matter? | 那么一来我、菲莉西蒂 或伊莎贝尔怎么办? |
[14:42] | You have to be on the outside, making the moves. | 你必须待在外面,采取对策 |
[14:45] | I’ll go inside. | 由我进去 |
[14:47] | I’ve got this. | 我行的 |
[15:02] | Now, that is a lot of drugs. | 这堆毒品还真多 |
[15:05] | Courtesy of Knyazev. I’ll have enough weight to land me into Koshmar. | 奇聂契夫提供的 足够我进入克什玛了 |
[15:11] | You need to be wearing this when they process you. | 你在入狱的时候必须穿着这件 |
[15:14] | The guards will take it, but that’s the point. | 守卫会拿走,不过这就是重点 |
[15:19] | This is Knyazev’s man inside the prison. | 这是奇聂契夫在监狱内部的人 |
[15:22] | A guard. | 一名守卫 |
[15:25] | He’ll know where in the gulag Lyla is being held. | 他会知道丽拉被关在古拉格的哪里 |
[15:28] | When all hell breaks loose, meet us at the rendezvous point with Lyla or… | 一旦出了乱子,带着丽庄 在会合点跟我们趣面,否则… |
[15:32] | Or I am a permanent Russian. | 否则我将一辈子留在俄国 |
[15:36] | Just thinking out loud… | 只是说出我的想法… |
[15:39] | but are we sure this is the best plan we can come up with? | …但我们确定 这是我们想得到的最佳计划吗? |
[15:42] | I know Lyla’s your friend, but… | 我知道农拉是你的朋友,但… |
[15:44] | Felicity, Lyla isn’t my friend. | 菲莉西蒂,丽庄不是我的朋友 |
[15:47] | She was my wife. | 她曾是我的妻子 |
[15:49] | Explain that sentence. | 解释一下刚才那句话 |
[15:51] | Lyla and I met in the Army back in Afghanistan. | 丽拉和我在军中认识 在阿富汗的时候 |
[15:55] | But we didn’t stay married long once we got stateside. | 可是一旦我们回美国本土 我们的婚姻没有维持多久 |
[16:00] | We couldn’t figure out a way to stay married without a war to fight. | 没有战争要打 我们不知道如何维持婚姻 |
[16:05] | So she joined A.R.G.U.S. and I circled back for my third tour. | 所以她加入阿戈斯 而我回去参加第三次出征 |
[16:12] | I can’t leave here without her, Felicity. | 我不能丢下她离开这里,菲莉西蒂 |
[16:15] | I just can’t. | 我办不到 |
[16:21] | Two-minute warning. | 两分钟警告 |
[16:31] | Good luck, John. | 祝你好运,约翰 |
[17:12] | They have him. | 他们抓走他了 |
[17:19] | The clock’s running. | 倒数计时开始 |
[17:36] | Hurry up. | 快点 |
[18:21] | What crime fits your punishment? | 你犯了什么罪受到这种惩罚? |
[18:24] | – Drugs. And you? – Ah. | 毒品,你呢? |
[18:26] | I gave speech. For government corruption. | 我发表演说,讲政府责腐 |
[18:30] | Right. | 是哦 |
[18:32] | It is rare to see one of your people in Koshmar. | 在克什玛很少看到你这种人 |
[18:37] | What, American? | 美国人吗? |
[18:40] | – Uh… – Heh. | |
[18:41] | Chernokozhiy not popular here. | …黑人在这里不受欢迎 |
[18:44] | Shocker. | 还真意外 |
[18:55] | You think Dig’s okay? | 你想小狄没事吧? |
[18:57] | I think he’s doing the same as he was when you asked five minutes ago. | 我想他的情况 跟你五分钟前问的时候一样 |
[19:01] | They’re coming. | 他们来了 |
[19:03] | They sell us Russian police truck for cheap. | 他们要把俄国警车便宜卖给我们 |
[20:02] | What’d you say? | 你说了什么? |
[20:05] | “Please.” | “拜托” |
[20:11] | You know, in Russia there is gulag. | 你知道吗,在俄国有古拉格 |
[20:16] | Almost as bad as this. | 几乎跟这里一样可怕 |
[20:26] | – Sara… – Don’t say my name. | – 莎拉… – 别说我的名字 |
[20:29] | If they find out we know each other, they’ll kill us both. | 要是他们发现我们认识彼此 他们会杀了我们两个 |
[20:38] | I thought you drowned. | 我以为你淹死了 |
[20:40] | When I came up, the boat was gone, and I thought you were too. | 当我浮出水面,船已经不见了 我也以为你死了 |
[20:46] | I was floating out there for days when this ship, they found me. | 我在海上漂了好几天后 这艘船…他们发现我 |
[20:51] | And they saved me. | 他们救了我 |
[20:52] | Is that why you’re helping them? | 所以你才帮他们吗? |
[20:54] | I don’t have a choice. | 我别无选择 |
[20:57] | I need to warn my friends. | 我必须警告我的朋友 |
[21:00] | You said they were dead. | 你说他们已经死了 |
[21:02] | They’re not that easy to kill. | 他们没有那么容易杀死 |
[21:15] | Try not to move. | 尽量别动 |
[21:20] | It smells like puke. | 闻起来像呕吐物 |
[21:23] | It’ll heal your wounds. | 它会治好你的伤口 |
[21:25] | You have to go. | 你必须离开 |
[21:27] | Get out of here. | 离开这里 |
[21:29] | Get to high ground. | 到地势较高的地方 |
[21:31] | I’m not leaving you. | 我不要离开你 |
[21:34] | I don’t wanna be the reason something happens to you. | 我不想成为你出事的原因 |
[21:38] | Then we’re in agreement, because I make my own choices. | 那我们意见一致 因为这是我自己的选择 |
[21:43] | You’re a strong woman. | 你是个坚强的女人 |
[21:46] | When I care about someone, there’s nothing I won’t do for them. | 当我关心别人 没有我不愿意为他们做的事 |
[21:51] | Another thing we have in common. | 我们又有一个共同点了 |
[22:01] | It’s the burns. They lower your body temperature. | 烧伤降低了你的体温 |
[22:04] | Here. | 来 |
[22:12] | – Where you been all night? – Working. Oh. | – 你整晚跑到哪里去了? – 工作 |
[22:17] | Well, you deserve a break. | 你应该要休息一下 |
[22:19] | Um, actually, I’ve been thinking. | 事实上,我一直在想 |
[22:23] | Maybe we should take some space. | 也许我们应该给彼此一点空问 |
[22:25] | I mean, we work together and live together. | 我是说,我们一起工作又住在一起 |
[22:29] | It’s kind of getting hard to breathe. | 有点开始让人喘不过气 |
[22:31] | Since when? Oh, wait, does this have to do with that lawyer lady dropping by? | 几时开始的?等等 这跟那位女律师来访有关吗? |
[22:36] | This has to do with the fact you’ve been arrested twice in the last month. | 这跟你在过去一个月被捕两次有关 |
[22:39] | Come on, I’ve been trying to stay out of trouble. | 别这样,我一直努力不惹麻烦 |
[22:42] | My body hasn’t had a scratch on it in weeks. | 我身上已经好几周没有伤痕了 |
[22:44] | – I mean, excluding the ones that you put there. – And the other night? | – 除了你留在我身上的抓伤 – 那么前几天晚上呢? |
[22:49] | Was a misunderstanding. | 那是个误会 |
[22:51] | Roy… | 罗伊 |
[22:54] | this just isn’t working, okay? | …我们这样就是行不通,好吗? |
[22:57] | Not for me. | 对我而言行不通 |
[23:00] | Thea, you can’t mean that. | 蒂雅,你不会是认真的吧 |
[23:02] | I do. | 我是认真的 |
[23:04] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:38] | Those men… | 那些人… |
[23:40] | they are vory. | …他们是“盗贼帮” |
[23:41] | They are in charge. | 他们掌控这里 |
[23:43] | Is best to stay away. | 最好别惹他们 |
[23:46] | Got it. | 了解 |
[23:49] | Listen, I’m looking for a guard named Sergei Pavelski. | 听着,我在找一个叫 谢尔盖帕瓦斯基的守卫 |
[23:57] | Far corner. Over there. | 远处那边那个角落 |
[24:01] | American, you are a suka now. | 美国人,你现在是“婊子”了 |
[24:07] | Are we seriously gonna do this? | 我们当真要这样? |
[24:10] | I guess so. | 我想是的 |
[24:23] | Fighting strictly prohibited. | 严禁打架 |
[24:38] | You missed the tour. | 你错过参访了 |
[24:40] | What happened to you? | 你发生什么事了? |
[24:41] | I saw a Russian vehicle that I simply had to have. | 我看到一辆我非拥有不可的俄国车 |
[24:45] | Is that why you came to Russia? Car shopping? | 你来俄国就是这个原因吗? 来买车? |
[24:48] | Oh, I just only ordered one. | 哦,我只点一杯 |
[24:52] | One’s for me. | 这杯是我的 |
[24:53] | 再来一杯 | |
[24:57] | What is this? | |
[24:59] | Cold room. | 这间冷藏室 |
[25:08] | Six hours for you. | 你待六小时 |
[25:11] | Six hours? You can’t keep me in here that long. | 六小时? 你们不能把我留在这里那么久 |
[25:13] | Now seven hours. | 七个小时 |
[25:20] | Well, that was pretty stupid. | 刚才还真是愚蠢 |
[25:26] | Then again, you never really were one of the brightest guys. | 话又说回来 你一向不是聪明人 |
[25:31] | Deadshot. | 死亡射手 |
[25:39] | Your spine frozen through yet? | 冻到你的脊椎了没啊? |
[25:41] | Trust me… | 相信我… |
[25:43] | my problem here isn’t with the cold. | …我在这的问题跟寒冷无关 |
[25:45] | You still haven’t forgiven me for shooting your brother? | 怎么,你还没有原谅 我射杀你哥哥吗? |
[25:48] | – Argh! – Man, you really hold a grudge. | 你还真会记仇呢 |
[25:53] | I know why you’re here. | 我知道你为什么在这里 |
[25:55] | That girl from A.R.G.U.S. | 那个阿戈斯的小妞 |
[25:59] | Lyla didn’t find a lead on you… | 霪拉不是找到你的线索… |
[26:03] | she found you. | …她找到你了 |
[26:07] | Does everyone really think that Felicity and I are…? | 大家真的以为菲莉西蒂跟我在…? |
[26:09] | No. Just everyone who works at Queen Consolidated. | 不,只有在昆恩集团工作的大家 |
[26:14] | She’s just a friend. | 她只是朋友 |
[26:16] | You don’t seem like the kind of man who has female friends. | 你不像那种 会跟女性有纯友谊的男人 |
[26:19] | Can I ask you a personal question? | 我能问你一个私人问题吗? |
[26:21] | With some vodka in me, I just might answer. | 几杯伏特加下肚,我可能会回答 |
[26:24] | Why does saving my family’s company mean so much to you? | 为什么拯救我家的公司 对你这么意义重大? |
[26:31] | Despite what Sheryl Sandberg might say… | 尽管雪柔桑德伯格可能不那么觉得 |
[26:35] | it still isn’t that easy to make it as a woman in business. | 身为女性要在业界成功 没那么容易 |
[26:39] | I’ve given up a lot. | 我放弃了很多东西 |
[26:42] | Which means, if I don’t succeed at everything, then what was the point? | 这表示,如果我不能事事成功 那又有什么意义呢? |
[26:46] | Hmm. | |
[26:48] | May I ask you a personal question? | 我能问你一个私人问题吗? |
[26:50] | Others have tried and failed. | 其他人试着问我但失败了 |
[26:52] | Why do you try so hard to make me think you’re a lazy idiot? | 你为什么这么努力想让我认为 你是个懒惰的笨蛋? |
[26:56] | I know you’re not. | 我知道你不是 |
[26:58] | Underneath that swagger, I see you pretty clearly. | 在那神气活现的模样底下 我把你看得相当清楚 |
[27:01] | Really? | 真的啊? |
[27:04] | And what do you see? | 那你看到什么呢? |
[27:05] | You’re intelligent… | 你有才智… |
[27:08] | driven… | …有干劲… |
[27:11] | and lonely. | …还有寂寞 |
[27:14] | How do you see that? | 你怎么看出来的? |
[27:17] | Because it’s what I see when I look in the mirror. | 因为那是我照镜子的时候 看到的东西 |
[27:29] | We don’t have much time. | 我们时间不多 |
[27:36] | Let’s go, let’s go. | 我们走,我们走 |
[27:39] | Nice seeing you, John. | 很高兴见到你,约翰 |
[27:41] | 你们还需要什么吗? | |
[27:43] | 我想我不该再喝了 | |
[27:47] | You speak Russian. | 你会说俄语 |
[27:48] | 只在我朋友面前 | |
[27:50] | I was raised in Moscow until I was 9. | 我九岁之前在莫斯科长大 |
[27:52] | Then adopted by a family that took me to America. | 然后被一户人家领蓦 带我来到美国 |
[27:55] | Took me years to get rid of my accent. | 花了我好几年才改掉口音 |
[27:58] | It isn’t easy making friends in grade school when you sound like Natasha. | 操着俄国口音 在小学交朋友可不容易 |
[28:05] | 听起来你已经寂寞很久了 | |
[28:13] | 买单吧 | |
[28:18] | I don’t have a lot of time. | 我…我时间不多 |
[28:21] | I’ll be quick. | 我会快一点 |
[28:22] | Five minutes. Must hurry. | 五分钟,必须赶快 |
[28:24] | Remind me to get you a pack of cigarettes when this is all over. | 提醒我等一切结束后 买一包香烟送你 |
[28:27] | I don’t smoke. | 我不抽烟 |
[28:38] | You weren’t gonna leave without me, were you? | 你不打算丢下我离开吧? |
[28:40] | I should kill you right now! | 我应该现在就杀了你! |
[28:42] | You won’t. | 你不会的 |
[28:45] | Why? | 为什么? |
[28:46] | Because I’m the only one who knows where your little girlfriend is. | 因为只有我一个人知道 你的小女友在哪里 |
[28:51] | You’re not stupid. You wouldn’t put yourself in here without an exit strategy. | 你不笨,你不会没有逃脱计划 就把自己弄进来 |
[28:55] | I take you to the girl, you take me out. | 我带你去找那女的,你带我出去 |
[29:05] | I just really have to go. I’m sorry. | 我真的非走不可,抱歉 |
[29:09] | Do I strike you as someone who needs to cuddle? | 你觉得我是需要抱抱的人吗? |
[29:17] | – Hi. | – 嗨 – 嗨 – Hi. |
[29:19] | It’s time. Ready? | 时候到了,准备好了吗? |
[29:21] | – Yeah, but… – I think she can take the night off, don’t you? | – 好了,不过… – 我想她今晚可以休息,你不觉得吗? |
[29:28] | – Uh… – Felicity… | 菲莉西蒂… |
[29:31] | What happens in Russia, stays in Russia. | 在俄国发生的事,就让它留在俄国吧 |
[29:35] | Even when it makes no sense whatsoever. | 尽管它一点道理也没有 |
[29:53] | Guessing, uh, you wanna hold onto that. | 我想你要留着那把枪 |
[29:57] | This way. | 走这边 |
[30:01] | – What were you thinking? – What? | – 你在想什么啊? – 什么? |
[30:03] | Almost 64 million women over the age of consent in Russia… and you sleep with her. | 在俄国将近有六千四百万名成年女性 你却跟她上了床 |
[30:08] | So we’re not doing the “What happens in Russia, stays in Russia”? | 不是说“在俄国发生的事 就让它留在俄国”吗? |
[30:13] | We’re still in Russia. | 我们还在俄国境内 |
[30:19] | There is nothing money cannot buy in this country. | 在这个国家没有钱买不到的东西 |
[30:22] | Diggle should be heading out with Lyla in two minutes. | 狄戈应该在两分钟内 带着丽拉出来 |
[30:25] | Breaking out of prison is harder than it looks. | 逃狱没有看起来那么简单 |
[30:28] | You of all people should know that. | 你应该比任何人都了解 |
[30:49] | Stay quiet. Follow me. | 不要出声,跟我来 |
[30:56] | You’ll remember the rest of us? | 你会记得我们其余的人吧? |
[31:00] | Yes? | 会吧? |
[31:01] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[31:04] | I’ll come back. | 我会回来 |
[31:08] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[31:16] | Are we making a swim for it? | 我们要游泳逃走吗? |
[31:17] | No, they’d shoot us the second we hit the water. | 不,我们一下水 他们就会对我们开枪 |
[31:23] | You said your friends, they have one of the radios from the ship, right? | 你说过你的朋友 他们有一台船上的无线电,对吧? |
[31:27] | Yeah. | 对 |
[31:30] | Look like you know what you’re doing. | 看来你知道你在做什么 |
[31:32] | The past year, I’ve learned things I never expected to. | 过去一年来 我学会不少我想都没想过的事情 |
[31:34] | You and me both. | 你跟我都一样 |
[31:40] | They won’t respond unless they hear your voice. | 除非听到你的声音 否则他们不会回应 |
[32:01] | Slade? | 史莱德? |
[32:03] | Come on. Can you hear me? Can you hear… | 快回话,你们听得到我吗? 你们听得到… |
[32:08] | – Thank God you’re alive. – Yeah, I’m on the… | – 谢天谢地你还活着 – 对,我人在… |
[32:14] | – Sara, what are you doing? – There’s only two of them. | – 莎拉,你在做什么? – 他们只有两个人 |
[32:17] | They haven’t moved from the location of the mortar attack. | 他们还没有 从迫击炮攻击的位置离开 |
[32:21] | What the hell is going on here? | 这到底是怎么回事? |
[32:22] | You just confirmed that your friends are alive. | 你刚刚证实了你的朋友还活着 |
[32:25] | Which means they’re still a threat. | 这表示他们仍是一大威胁 |
[32:27] | You know, until we kill them. | 直到我们杀了他们 |
[32:29] | You son of a… Unh! | 你这王八… |
[32:44] | If I say she’s in there, what’s keeping you from shooting me? | 如果我说她在那里面 你有什么理由不会对我开枪? |
[32:50] | Honor. | 荣誉 |
[32:53] | You should try it sometime. | 你有时候也该试试看 |
[32:59] | Lyla. | 丽拉 |
[33:03] | Johnnie. | 约翰 |
[33:04] | Ready to go home? | 率备回家了吗? |
[33:07] | You came for me. | 你来救我了 |
[33:08] | Always have. | 一直都会 |
[33:10] | Always will. | 永远都会 |
[33:12] | Deadshot’s here. In the prison. | 死亡射手在这里,在这座监狱 |
[33:15] | I know. | 我知道 |
[33:18] | What’s your extraction plan? | 你的脱逃计划是什么? |
[33:20] | It depends. What time is it? | 看情况,现在几点了? |
[33:27] | 你认为这件我穿好看吗? | |
[33:36] | That’s it. Let’s go. Go, go, go. Move, move, move. | 就是现在,我们走 快走,快走 |
[33:52] | This way. | 走这边 |
[33:56] | I got it. I shut down the phones. The guards can’t call for help. | 成功了,我关掉电话了 守卫没办法打电话求援 |
[34:00] | If your friend and the woman are not here by now, they will not be here at all. | 如果你朋友跟那女人 现在还没到这里,他们就不会来了 |
[34:10] | Much better. | 好多了 |
[34:12] | 全部都趴下 | |
[34:28] | Oliver, get down. | 奥利佛 蹲下 |
[34:35] | Follow me. Move! | 跟我来 快走! |
[34:55] | We’re clear. | 我们安全了 |
[34:59] | Stop the truck. | 停车 |
[35:01] | Get out. | 出去 |
[35:03] | Get out. | 出去 |
[35:09] | Move, Lawton. | 走,罗顿 |
[35:31] | That’s the thing about honor, John… | 荣誉就是这么回事,约翰… |
[35:33] | you can’t turn it on and off. | …你不能出尔反尔 |
[35:40] | I’m just curious. | 我只是好奇 |
[35:42] | How is it you think your brother ended up dead? | 你认为你哥哥是怎么死的? |
[35:45] | You shot at a client that Andy was protecting and you missed. | 你朝安迪在保护的客户开枪 而你失手了 |
[35:50] | I don’t miss. | 我不会失手的 |
[35:54] | Your brother was the contract. | 你哥哥才是目标 |
[35:57] | Who would wanna kill Andy? | 谁会想杀了安迪? |
[35:59] | Don’t know their names, just an alias. | 不知道他们的名字,只知道化名 |
[36:04] | H.I.V.E. | 峰巢 |
[36:08] | Food for thought, John. Food for thought. | 好好想想,约翰 好好想想 |
[36:43] | Are we going to discuss what happened last night? | 我们要讨论昨晚发生的事吗? |
[36:46] | Why would we? | 为什么要讨论呢? |
[36:49] | No reason. | 不为什么 |
[36:50] | I’ll see you in the office tomorrow. | 我们明天公司见 |
[37:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:08] | You had my back. | 你当我的后盾 |
[37:11] | And now you know what it feels like. | 现在你知道那是什么感觉了 |
[37:21] | What are you…? What are you doing here? | 你在这…你在这里做什么? |
[37:25] | Good question. I’ve gotten a lot of calls from prison, but never from my girlfriend’s mother. | 好问题,我接过很多从监狱打来的电话 但从未接过女友妈妈打来的 |
[37:29] | It occurred to me that I’ve never been given the opportunity to meet the man in your life. | 我想到我一直没机会 见见你生命中的男人 |
[37:35] | I don’t know if she told you, but your daughter kind of dumped me. | 我不知道她有没有告诉你 但你女儿算是把我给甩了 |
[37:38] | And what you should know is that she did it for me. | 你应该要知道 她那么做是为了我 |
[37:41] | Jean told me she came to see you. | 珍告诉我她去找过你 |
[37:43] | I told her she shouldn’t have. | 我告诉她,她不该那么做 |
[37:46] | – Why didn’t you just tell me the truth? – Look, us being together… | – 你为什么不直接告诉我真相? – 我们两个在一起… |
[37:51] | it can hurt her case. | …会对她的案子不利 |
[37:53] | Thea, your social life is not going to be the determining factor in my trial. | 蒂雅,你的社交生活 在我的审判里不会是决定因素 |
[37:59] | Sweetheart, what you’ve had to endure this last year… | 亲爱的,过去一年来 你必忍受的事情… |
[38:02] | is more than most people go through in two lifetimes. | …比多数人两辈子的经历还多 |
[38:06] | But you’ve not only survived, you’ve flourished. | 但你不只存活下来 你还成长茁壮 |
[38:09] | I think a lot of that has to do with Roy. | 我认为很大一部分跟罗伊有关 |
[38:11] | So as your mother, I forbid you not to see him. | 所以身为你的母亲 我禁止你“不”跟他交拄 |
[38:17] | – Thank you. – Ha, ha. | 谢谢 |
[38:24] | I have to admit, this is not how I anticipated my trip to Russia ending. | 我必须承认,我没有料到 我的俄国行会如此收场 |
[38:29] | You just feel lucky we made it out of there alive. | 你只是庆幸我们能活着逃出来 |
[38:34] | Thank you. Not just for coming for me. | 谢谢你 不只是因为你来救我 |
[38:37] | For doing what you had to once you did. | 也因为你做了你不得不做的事 |
[38:40] | You mean working with Deadshot? | 你是指跟死亡射手合作? |
[38:45] | You know, me and Carly broke up because I couldn’t love her… | 我跟卡莉分手 是因为我无法爱着她… |
[38:48] | and hate him at the same time. | …却又同时恨着他 |
[38:51] | I’m honored to be the exception. | 我很荣幸成为例外 |
[38:54] | Lyla, you were always the exception. | 农拉,你一向是例外 |
[39:06] | I have a debrief with A.R.G.U.S. at 0800. | 我八点要向阿戈斯做汇报 |
[39:09] | No, no. Let Waller stew. | 不,不,让沃勒干焦急 |
[39:12] | Stay for breakfast. | 留下来吃早餐 |
[39:15] | Throw in your blueberry pancakes and you may be able to convince me. | 做蓝莓松饼给我吃的话 你或许能说服我 |
[39:41] | (峰巢) | |
[39:51] | Can you deliver this to Isabel’s office, please? | 请你把这个送到 伊莎贝尔的办公室,好吗? |
[39:54] | Why her? | 为什么是她? |
[39:57] | I mean, besides the obvious leggy-model reason. | 我是说,除了长得像长腿模特儿 这个明显理由 |
[40:02] | It just kind of happened. | 事情就那样发生了 |
[40:05] | It didn’t mean anything. | 那并不代表什么 |
[40:08] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[40:12] | Because of the life that I lead… | 因为我过着这种生活… |
[40:17] | I just think that it’s better to not… | …我只是觉得最好不要… |
[40:21] | be with someone that I could really care about. | …跟我真正关心的人在一起 |
[40:37] | Well, I think… | 我认为… |
[40:43] | I think you deserve better than her. | 我认为你配得上比她更好的人 |
[40:54] | We have their location. | 我们有他们的位置了 |
[40:56] | This one’s no longer of use to us. | 这家伙已经对我们没用处了 |
[40:58] | Let’s see how good you are… | 我们来看看你有多擅长…… |
[41:01] | at removing a bullet from your head. | …把子弹从脑袋里挖出来 |
[41:03] | Wait. | 等等 |
[41:05] | He could still be useful. | 他可能还有用处 |
[41:09] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[41:12] | Once we get rid of his friends, we’ll need him to lead us to the graves. | 一旦我们除掉他的朋友 我们需要他带我们到坟墓去 |
[41:20] | Sometimes I wonder who gives the orders here, you… | 有时候我真不知道 这里是谁在下令,是你呢… |
[41:24] | or your little bouzin. | …还是你的小“妓女” |
[41:39] | You’re going back to the island. | 你要回到那座岛上了 |
[41:45] | Oliver. | 奥利佛 |
[42:16] | Complex Chinese |