时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | My name is Oliver Queen. | 我的名字叫奥利佛昆恩 |
[00:04] | After five years on a hellish island… | 在一座地狱般的小岛待了五年后 |
[00:08] | I have come home with only one goal: | 回家时心中只有一个目标: |
[00:11] | To save my city. | 拯救我的城市 |
[00:13] | But to do so, I can’t be the killer I once was. | 但要做到这一点 我不能像过去一样当一名杀手 |
[00:18] | To honor my friend’s memory, I must be someone else. | 为了向我的朋友致敬 我必须成为别人 |
[00:21] | (纪念亲爱的汤玛士莫林) | |
[00:23] | I must be something else. | 我必须成为别的身份 |
[00:28] | Previously on Arrow: | – 根据刑事诉讼规则第15条… |
[00:30] | We would like to serve notice to the defense, pursuant to Rule of Criminal Procedure 15. | 我们想正式通知被告及其辩护律师 |
[00:34] | I would like a conversation with you before you seek the death penalty. | 我想在你请求死刑之前 跟你谈一谈 |
[00:38] | Moira, what don’t I know? | 莫伊拉,有什么事我不知道? |
[00:40] | There are some things that must never be spoken of. | 有些事情绝对不能谈论 |
[00:44] | He’s beaten me twice, and I don’t know how to stop him. | 他打败我两次了 我不知道如何阻止他 |
[00:53] | – Who are you? – Once you know, your life will never be the same. | – 你是谁? – 一旦你知道,你的生活将永远改变 |
[00:58] | Sara? | 莎拉? |
[01:02] | (六年前) | |
[01:11] | Yeah, Dad, college is great. | 是啊,爸,大学很棒 |
[01:14] | No. Me and my new roommate totally hit it off. | 不,我跟我的新室友一拍即合 |
[01:17] | We’re like besties. | 我们简直就是死党 |
[01:19] | Okay. Yeah, Dad, I gotta get back to Chem Lab. | 好了,爸 我得回去化学实验室了 |
[01:21] | Yes. It looks like I got a long night ahead of me. | 对,看来今晚我有得忙了 |
[01:24] | – Get off the… – Okay. Love you, Dad. Bye. | – 挂…掉…电话 – 好的,爱你哦,爸,拜 |
[01:29] | Ollie, you are trouble. | 奥利,你这麻烦人物 |
[01:33] | How is Detective Lance? | 兰斯警探还好吗? |
[01:34] | He’s clueless, as usual. | 他跟往常一样一无所知 |
[01:39] | Guess I was thirsty. | 我想我口渴了 |
[01:43] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗? |
[01:45] | One, two, three… | 一、二、三… |
[01:50] | It’s getting closer. | 越来越靠近了 |
[01:52] | That’s not very scientific. | 这不太科学 |
[01:55] | And what would you know about science, Mr. Ivy-League-Dropout? | 你对科学又知道什么了 从常春藤名校休学的先生? |
[02:01] | I happen to know a lot about science. | 我正好对科学很了解 |
[02:03] | I know of fermentation. | 我知道发酵作用 |
[02:06] | I know biology. | 我懂生物学 |
[02:17] | Laurel’s gonna kill me. She’s so gonna kill me. | 萝蕾尔会杀了我的 她肯定会杀了我的 |
[02:23] | Your sister will never know. | 你姊姊永远不会知道的 |
[02:25] | – Come here. – Ha, ha. | 过来这边 |
[02:29] | Okay, that one was really close. | 刚才那一下还真靠近 |
[02:31] | Sara… | 莎拉 |
[02:33] | we’re gonna be fine. | …我们不会有事的 |
[02:49] | Oliver… | 奥利佛… |
[02:51] | – Oliver! – Sara! | – 奥利佛! – 莎拉! |
[02:56] | Help! | 救命! |
[03:00] | Help! | 救命! |
[03:01] | Help! | 救命! |
[03:06] | Sara! | 莎拉! |
[03:10] | Oliver! | 奥利佛! |
[03:24] | Can’t sleep? | 睡不着吗? |
[03:26] | I don’t do well with my eyes closed. | 我闭上眼睛容易做恶梦 |
[03:28] | Thanks for letting me stay here. I know you got a lot going on with your mom. | 谢谢你让我待在这里 我知道你在为你妈妈的事烦心 |
[03:32] | Thea’s mostly staying at her boyfriend’s… | 蒂雅大多住在她男朋友那边 |
[03:36] | so don’t worry about anyone finding out you’re back. | 所以不用担心有人会发现你回来了 |
[03:38] | Thanks for understanding. | 谢谢你的理解 |
[03:40] | I don’t understand. | 我不能理解 |
[03:43] | Not a day goes by that your family doesn’t miss you. | 你的家人没有一天不想念你 |
[03:46] | Yeah? How do you know? | 是吗?你怎么知道? |
[03:50] | Because I missed you. | 因为我想念你 |
[03:54] | Probably they won’t be as happy to see me as you think. | 我认为他们见到我 可能没有你以为的那么开心 |
[03:56] | How can you say that? | 你怎么可以这么说? |
[03:59] | I know how hard it is to come home when you’ve been gone for so long. | 我知道离开多年后再回到家来 有多么困难 |
[04:05] | I’m guessing my father and Laurel weren’t too happy to see you. | 我想我爸爸跟萝蕾尔 不是很开心见到你回来 |
[04:08] | No. | 是没有 |
[04:10] | No, not at first. | 一开始没有 |
[04:11] | I wasn’t sure if you and she ever got back together. | 我不确定你跟她有没有复合 |
[04:15] | We tried. | 我们试过了 |
[04:18] | It was too much. | 太难承受了 |
[04:20] | Yeah, some things, you know, just better left in the past. | 是啊,有些事情最好还是留在过去 |
[04:32] | I’m done waiting for Mr. Queen. Let’s start. | 我不想等昆恩先生了 我们开始吧 |
[04:35] | Sorry I’m late. There’s an old friend in town. | 抱歉我迟到了 有个老朋友到城里来了 |
[04:41] | I just explained to your mother and sister… | 我刚刚向你母亲跟你妹妹解释过 |
[04:43] | that Ms. Lance will be sitting for the prosecution. | 兰斯小姐将是本案的第二名检察官 |
[04:46] | This is a conflict of interest. Ms. Lance practically grew up in the Queen house. | 这有利益冲突 兰斯小姐可以说是在昆恩家长大的 |
[04:50] | You overstate matters. | 我想你言之过重了 |
[04:52] | We’ll see when I move to conflict Ms. Lance off this case. | 等我用利益冲突把兰斯小姐 踢出这案子后再说吧 |
[04:55] | Maybe there won’t be a case much longer. | 也许用不了多久就没有案子了 |
[04:58] | I come here not just with Ms. Lance but also a plea offer. | 我今天不只带兰斯小姐来 还带了一份认罪协定提案 |
[05:03] | Life, with a possibility of parole. | 终身监禁,有假释的可能 |
[05:07] | Heh. No. We are not pleading out. Mrs. Queen is innocent. | 不,我们不会认罪 昆恩女士是清白的 |
[05:11] | She aided and abetted 503 homicides. | 她协助并教唆503人的命案 |
[05:14] | Under duress from a homicidal maniac named Malcolm Merlyn. | 在杀人狂麦尔坎莫林的胁迫之下 |
[05:17] | She also withdrew from the criminal conspiracy prior to its execution. | 她也在执行前退出这起犯罪阴谋 |
[05:20] | Five minutes prior. | 执行前五分钟 |
[05:22] | With Malcolm Merlyn dead, the jury will wanna blame someone. | 如今麦尔坎莫林死了 陪审团会想要找个人责怪 |
[05:25] | Without the deal, she’ll face the death penalty. | 不接受认罪协商 她将会面临死刑 |
[05:29] | Sounds a lot like blackmail. | 听起来很像是威胁啊 |
[05:31] | Try reality. And here’s some more. | 这是现实 再告诉你们一个现实 |
[05:34] | We’ve subpoenaed over a decade’s worth of phone messages, records, letters, e-mails. | 我们已经调阅十年来的 电话留言、纪录、信件、电邮 |
[05:39] | I’m willing to bet I find something that crushes your duress defense to powder. | 我敢打赌我找得到证据 来粉碎你辩称受到胁迫的说词 |
[05:46] | Mr. Donner… | 唐纳先生 |
[05:50] | if you don’t mind, I’d like a few days to consider your offer. | 你不介意的话 我想要几天时间考虑你的提案 |
[05:54] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[05:59] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[06:01] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[06:06] | Laurel? | 萝蕾尔? |
[06:10] | I’ll meet you at the car. | 我到车上等你 |
[06:14] | (铁山监狱) | |
[06:17] | You’re prosecuting my mother? | 你要起诉我妈妈? |
[06:19] | I didn’t ask for this case. I was assigned. | 我没有主动要求这个案子 我是被指派的 |
[06:21] | – So say no. – It’s a new job, Oliver. | – 那就拒绝 – 这是新工作,奥利佛 |
[06:24] | I don’t have a lot of pull. | 我没有多少影响力 |
[06:26] | And what pull I do have, I used to get that plea bargain for your mother. | 我用我仅有的影响力 来帮你母亲争取认罪协商 |
[06:30] | This was your idea? | 这是你的主意? |
[06:32] | Life in prison? | 终身监禁? |
[06:33] | The DA is serious about the death penalty, Ollie. | 检察官是真的想请求死刑,奥利 |
[06:37] | We both know what it’s like to lose someone. | 我们都知道失去亲人是什么感受 |
[06:42] | So think about it, and save your mother’s life. | 所以考虑一下,救你母亲一命 |
[06:48] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[06:50] | In case I wasn’t clear last week… | 假如我上个星期说得不够清楚 |
[06:52] | I’m done answering that question. | 我再也不回答那个问题了 |
[07:50] | Help! | 救命! |
[07:52] | Help! | 救命! |
[07:54] | Over here! | 在这边! |
[08:04] | Sara? | 莎拉? |
[08:06] | Sara. | 莎拉? |
[08:08] | You Okay? | 你还好吗? |
[08:10] | – How’d everything go with your mother? – I ran into your sister. | – 你母亲的事怎么样了? – 我遇到你姊姊了 |
[08:13] | She’s working on the case. | 她负责这个案子 |
[08:15] | – You didn’t tell her? – No. | – 你没有告诉她吧? – 没有 |
[08:17] | I know a little something about keeping secrets. | 我对保守秘密略懂一二 |
[08:21] | And respecting them, even though I don’t totally understand why you’re keeping yours. | 也懂得尊重秘密,即使我不是很明白 你为什么要保密 |
[08:29] | Is this…? | 这是因为…? |
[08:31] | Is it because of what happened on the island? | 因为发生在岛上的事吗? |
[08:36] | No. | 不是 |
[08:37] | After. | 是之后的事 |
[08:41] | There were things that I did… | 我干过一些事 |
[08:43] | things that I had to do to survive. | 为了生存不得不做的事 |
[08:46] | Things that there’s no forgiveness for. | 无法原谅的事情 |
[08:49] | Well, that’s the thing about forgiveness. | 宽恕就是这么一回事 |
[08:52] | You can’t get it until you ask for it. | 除非你请求原谅,否则你得不到 |
[09:01] | Merlyn? | 莫林? |
[09:41] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[09:42] | Just a warrior, like you. | 只是一名战士,就像你一样 |
[09:47] | Why are you dressed like Malcolm Merlyn? | 你为什么穿得像麦尔坎莫林? |
[09:51] | Huh? Who sent you? | 谁派你来的? |
[10:05] | 剧名:刺客联盟 | |
[10:10] | (昆恩实业有限公司) | |
[10:13] | 主演:史蒂芬阿米尔 | |
[10:15] | I remember the first time I saw this hood. | 我记得我第一次 看见这件兜帽的时候 |
[10:17] | Shado was wearing it. | 当时由珊朵穿着 主演:凯蒂卡西迪 |
[10:20] | This is quite the setup that you got here. | 你这里的配备挺不赖的 |
[10:23] | Launching your one-man war for Starling. | 从这里为史特林市孤军奋战 主演:大卫兰姆西 |
[10:27] | I’m not one man. | 我不是一个人 |
[10:29] | These are my friends. | 这两位是我朋友 主演:薇拉贺兰德 |
[10:30] | This is John Diggle and Felicity Smoak. | 这是约翰狄戈和菲莉西蒂史默克 |
[10:34] | – Guys, this is Sara. – Welcome home, Sara. | – 两位,这是莎拉 – 欢迎回家,莎拉 |
[10:37] | I was happy to hear you’re not dead anymore. | 我很高兴听到你又活过来了 主演:爱蜜莉贝特李察 |
[10:39] | I mean, I didn’t know you before you didn’t die the first time. | 我是说,在你第一次没死之前 我并不认识你 |
[10:43] | – I’m still glad you’re alive. – You’re cute. | – 我还是很高兴你还活着 – 你真可爱 |
[10:45] | We just had an uninvited guest in the mansion. | 刚才在宅邸有不速之客 |
[10:47] | Trained. Highly skilled. | 受过训练,武艺高超 主演:柯尔顿海恩斯 |
[10:50] | And he was dressed like Merlyn. | 而且他穿得像莫林 |
[10:52] | Malcolm Merlyn is dead, | 据我所知麦尔坎莫林已经死了 主演:曼奴班奈特 |
[10:54] | courtesy of an arrow jammed through his heart. | 他的心脏中了一箭 主演:曼奴班奈特 |
[10:55] | It wasn’t him. It was a follower, an underling bent on revenge. | 不是他,是一名追随者 决心复仇的部下 |
[10:59] | Whoever it was, | 无论那个人是谁 主演:苏珊娜汤普森 |
[11:01] | he knows who I am. | 他认识我 |
[11:03] | Copycat Merlyn tracked it in the house. | – 天哪,我…没有送你一袋土 – 山寨版莫林带进屋里的 |
[11:07] | Analyze it. Hopefully, it will lead me to him. | 分析一下 希望能帮助我找到他 |
[11:10] | – Then what? | 然后呢? |
[11:10] | – If he wants to follow Malcolm Merlyn so bad… | 如果他那么想追随麦尔坎莫林 主演:保罗布莱克索恩 |
[11:13] | he can follow him right into a grave. | 他可以跟着他进坟墓 |
[11:15] | Sara, we’ll find this guy. | 莎拉,我们会找出这家伙 |
[11:19] | I don’t want you to. | 我不想要你们找出他 |
[11:23] | – What do you mean? – He wasn’t after you, Ollie. | – 什么意思? – 他想找的人不是你,奥利 |
[11:27] | He’s after me. | 他想找的是我 |
[11:29] | Who is he? | 他是谁? |
[11:30] | He’s called Al Ow-Al. The First. | 他叫做阿洛瓦尔,意思是“第一” |
[11:34] | He’s a member of the League of Assassins. | 他是刺客联盟的成员 |
[11:37] | Wait, wait. League of Assassins? I thought they were a myth. | 等一下,刺客联盟? 我以为他们只是传说 |
[11:41] | What’s the League of Assassins? Please, don’t say it’s a league made up of assassins. | 什么是刺客联盟? 拜托,别说是刺客组成的联盟 |
[11:46] | I heard about them in Afghanistan from a tribal leader. | 我从阿富汗一个部落首领那听来的 |
[11:48] | He claimed there was an ancient sect of assassins… | 他声称有一个古老的刺客教派 |
[11:51] | deadly warriors that killed and vanished like ghosts. | 杀了人后像幽灵般消失无踪的 致命战士 |
[11:55] | Thought he was smoking what he was selling. | 我还以为他抽了他正在卖的大麻 制片:温蒂梅利寇 |
[11:58] | I tried to tell you, Ollie, but you wouldn’t listen. | 我试着要告诉你,奥利,但是你不肯听 制片:JP芬恩 |
[12:01] | That’s where you’ve been the past four years. | 那就是你过去四年来待的地方 |
[12:04] | That’s where you learned to fight. | 你在那里学会战斗 |
[12:08] | You’re one of them. | 你是他们的一员 |
[12:10] | After the freighter, a member of the league rescued me, took me in… | 离开货轮后,联盟的一名成员 救了我、收留我… |
[12:14] | and brought me to Nanda Parbat. | …然后带我去南达巴特 |
[12:16] | They remade me into what I am. | 他们把我改造成现在这样子 |
[12:20] | And I swore them my allegiance. | 而我向他们宣誓效忠 |
[12:23] | Why are they kicking down doors trying to find you now? | 为什么他们现在破门而入 试着要找到你? |
[12:26] | Because I left. | 因为我离开了 |
[12:28] | And there’s only one way that you leave the league. | 然而要离开联盟只有一种方式 |
[12:33] | Is that why you didn’t wanna see your family? | 所以你才不想见你的家人吗? |
[12:39] | A year ago, I was in Guyana. | 一年前,我人在盖亚那 |
[12:43] | I was sent there for a man named Suarez. | 我被派去暗杀 一个叫苏亚雷斯的人 |
[12:45] | He was a local diplomat. | 他是当地一名外交官 |
[12:49] | And I slit his throat in his bed. | 我在他的床上割开他的喉咙 |
[12:54] | And his kids… | 他的孩子们… |
[12:58] | They found his body in the morning. | 他们在早上发现他的尸体 |
[13:04] | I’m a murderer, Ollie. | 我是杀人凶手,奥利 |
[13:06] | You think that my family will be happy to see me? | 你认为我的家人会很高兴见到我吗? |
[13:16] | (蒂雅昆恩 你在哪里?) | |
[13:19] | I have to go to Iron Heights. | 我得赶去铁山监狱 |
[13:21] | Felicity, I need you to find this Al Ow-Al. | 菲莉西蒂,我需要你 查出这名阿洛瓦尔 |
[13:34] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢,谢谢 |
[13:37] | What were you doing out there? | 你怎么会在海上? |
[13:39] | The boat that I was on, we got caught in a storm, and… | 我谬的那艘船 我们卷入一场暴风,然后… |
[13:44] | – Come. | 过来 编剧:杰克柯怕恩,德鲁Z格林伯格 |
[13:45] | – Wait. Wait, wait. | 等一下,等一下 编剧:杰克柯怕恩,德鲁Z格林伯格 |
[13:47] | Wait. | 等等 |
[13:48] | Robert Queen. Robert Queen, it was his boat. And they’re rich. | 罗勃昆恩 罗勃昆恩,船是他的,他们很有钱 |
[13:52] | He’ll pay you whatever you want. Please. | 你们要多少他都会付钱,拜托 导演:温蒂史坦兹勒 |
[14:02] | Who are these people? | 这些人是谁? |
[14:08] | Please, no! | 拜托,不! |
[14:15] | Please, don’t. No, you’ve made a mistake. | 拜托,不要 不,你们搞错了 |
[14:18] | Please let me out. | 拜托放我出去 |
[14:20] | Wait, why won’t you let me…? No! Please come back! | 等等,你们为什么不让我…? 不!拜托你们回来! |
[14:23] | Let me out! | 放我出去! |
[14:26] | You cannot be serious. | 你不是认真的吧 |
[14:29] | – What’s going on? – She wants to take the deal. | – 怎么回事? – 她想要接受认罪协定 |
[14:31] | – Mom, if this is about the death penalty… – I’ve been explaining to your mother. | – 妈,如果是因为死刑… – 我一直在向你母亲解释 |
[14:36] | Even if we ever get to sentencing, you were acting under duress. | 即使我们走到判决那一步 你当初是在胁迫下行事 |
[14:39] | I have everything I need to keep them from sentencing you to death. | 我有足够的理由 来避免他们判你死刑 |
[14:43] | The death penalty doesn’t scare me, Jean. | 我并不害怕死刑,珍 |
[14:45] | – Mom, then why aren’t you fighting? – I have my reasons. | – 那你为什么不打官司? – 我有我的理由 |
[14:48] | – Name one. – Because I’m tired of fighting. | – 举一个出来 – 因为我不想再反抗了 |
[14:51] | I am not confident that I can win over a jury. | 我没有信心我能说服陪审团 |
[14:55] | And I’m not altogether certain that I deserve to. | 而且我也不完全肯定我有那个资格 |
[14:58] | – I think that was actually three. – Thea… | – 我想你已经讲了三个理由 – 蒂雅… |
[15:00] | But, no, seriously, you’re just ready to give up? | 不,说真的,你就这么轻言放弃? |
[15:03] | Just take your medicine and spend the rest of your life in here? | 你就打算吃你的药 然后在这里度过余生吗? |
[15:07] | We still need you. | 我们依然需要你 |
[15:09] | I still need you. | 我依然需要你 |
[15:13] | I can’t take this. | 我…我无法接受 |
[15:30] | Growing up… | 从小到大… |
[15:32] | I didn’t think that there were secrets kept between us. | …我以为我们之间没有秘密 |
[15:36] | Last year I learned different. | 去年我才得知并非如此 |
[15:39] | And I’ve gotten pretty good at knowing when you’re hiding something from me. | 而且我变得善于察觉 你是否对我有所隐瞒 |
[15:44] | So, Morn… | 所以,妈… |
[15:48] | what are you hiding now? | …你现在在隐瞒什么? |
[15:54] | Help your sister come to terms with my choice, because it’s made. | 帮你州奉接受我的选择 因为我下定决心了 |
[16:04] | I’m sorry if I upset you before. | 刚才吓到你的话,我很抱歉 |
[16:06] | We all joined clubs we wish we hadn’t. | 我们都有过后悔加入的团体 |
[16:09] | Took me a year to get out of that gym membership. Heh. | 花了我一年才退出那家健身房 |
[16:13] | – Thank you. – For what? | – 谢谢 – 谢什么? |
[16:16] | Not making me feel like what I am. | 没有把我当杀手对待 |
[16:19] | Oliver’s lucky to have you both as friends. | 奥利佛很幸运 能跟你们两个当朋友 |
[16:22] | He hasn’t always had the best luck in that area. | 他在交友方面一向不怎么走运 |
[16:25] | – How’d it go with your mother? – Not well. | – 你妈妈的事情怎么样了? – 不好 |
[16:28] | – Have you found somebody for me to hit yet? – Could be. | – 你找到人让我痛扁一顿了没? – 可能找到了 |
[16:31] | The dirt from your house had trace amounts of aldicarb in there. | 在你家找到的土 里头有微量的涕灭威 |
[16:34] | – What? – It’s a pesticide. | – 啥? – 那是一种杀虫剂 |
[16:36] | Starling City used to have its own aldicarb plant… | 史特林市以前有自己的涕灭威工厂 |
[16:39] | but it was shut down three years ago. | 不过在三年前就关闭了 |
[16:41] | – What’s it used for now? – Nothing. It’s abandoned. | – 现在是什么用途? – 没有用途,遭到废弃了 |
[16:44] | But my guess is it’s the home base to one League of Assassins assassin. | 不过我猜那里是 一名刺客联盟刺客的基地 |
[16:48] | He Will kill you. | 他会杀了你的 |
[16:50] | Like you, I am not that easy to get rid of. | 我跟你一样,没那么客易摆脱 |
[16:52] | – This is my fight. – He made it mine when he came into my house. | – 这是我的战斗 – 当他跑来我家、威胁我关心的人 |
[16:57] | And when he threatened somebody that I care about. | 这就成了我的战斗 |
[17:26] | Arrows. | 箭 |
[17:28] | Such an ineffective projectile. | 这么没用的武器 |
[17:32] | I find it strange anyone still fears them. | 我觉得很奇怪,居然还有人会怕箭 |
[17:36] | I’ll show you why if you don’t leave Sara Lance alone. | 假如你不放过莎拉兰斯 我会让你见识一下原因 |
[17:40] | That’s your only warning. | 这是给你的唯一警告 |
[17:41] | And it would be effective… | 你必须对我造成威胁… |
[17:44] | were you to pose a threat to me. | …你的警告才会有效 |
[17:47] | You barely defeated Malcolm Merlyn… | 你勉强击败麦尔坎莫林 |
[17:50] | at nearly the cost of your own life. | 还差点赔上自己的性命 |
[17:54] | What hope would you have against the man who trained him? | 对上他的师父 你还有什么希望呢? |
[17:59] | It helps that I didn’t come alone. | 幸好我不是一个人来 |
[18:06] | The child of Ra’s Al Ghul awaits your return. | 忍者大师的孩子,在等你回去 |
[18:09] | – I am not going back. – That’s not your choice. | – 我不要回去 – 你没得选择 |
[18:12] | I have orders to return you… | 我奉命带你回去 |
[18:15] | alive or dead. | 不论死活 |
[18:16] | You’re not going to kill me. | 你是不会杀我的 |
[18:18] | You overestimate your importance. | 你高估了你的重要性 |
[18:21] | Regardless, you’re coming back with us. | 无论如何,你要跟我们回去 |
[18:25] | Us? | 我们? |
[18:28] | Like you, I did not come alone. | 跟你一样,我不是一个人来 |
[19:12] | If you will not return willingly… | 假如你不肯心甘情愿地回去… |
[19:15] | you will stay to bury your family. | …你将留下来埋葬你的家人 |
[19:24] | You’re not even flinching when he… | 你居然一点都不怕 |
[19:26] | Pain and I came to a little understanding a few years back. | 我在几年前就已经不怕疼痛了 |
[19:33] | Done. | 好了 |
[19:42] | The League of Assassins. | 刺客联盟 |
[19:46] | Why wouldn’t she tell me what happened to her all those years? | 她为什么不肯告诉我 这些年来她磨生了什么事? |
[19:50] | Probably the same reason why you didn’t tell us what happened to you on the island. | 大概跟你不肯告诉我们 你在岛上历生什么事同样的理由 |
[19:58] | We need to protect the Lances. I’ll take Laurel. | 我们必须保护兰斯家 我去保护萝蕾尔 |
[20:02] | – What can I do? – Nothing. | – 我能做什么? – 什么也别做 |
[20:03] | You’re hurt. You need to stay here. | 你受伤了,你应该留在这里 |
[20:05] | – What about my father? – I’ll go talk to Detective Lance. | – 那我爸爸呢? – 我去找兰斯警探说话 |
[20:08] | Tell him he needs to get out of town. | 告诉他他必须出城几天 |
[20:12] | Please don’t tell him about me. | 请不要告诉他我的事 |
[20:14] | I can keep a secret. Just ask him. | 我可以保密,问他就知道了 |
[20:24] | You three are quite the team. | 你们三个真是合作无间 |
[20:27] | We have our moments. | 我们有过成功的时候 |
[20:42] | Get up. | 起来 |
[20:45] | Wait, wait, no. | 等一下,不 |
[20:46] | No, no, no. | 不,不,不 |
[20:49] | – The more you struggle… – Please, no! | – 你越是挣扎… – 拜托不要! |
[20:52] | – the more it will hurt. – No! Please! Please. | – …就会越痛 – 不!拜托!拜托 |
[20:57] | Wait. | 等等 |
[21:00] | Let her go. | 放开她 |
[21:01] | You don’t give me orders. | 你没资格对我下命令 |
[21:03] | I know. That would be the Captain. | 我知道,能对你下今的是船长 |
[21:05] | But he works for me. Doesn’t he? | 可是他为我做事,不是吗? |
[21:11] | Help me, please. | 救我,拜托 |
[21:14] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[21:21] | Laurel, listen, it’s your father again. | 萝蕾尔,听着,是我 |
[21:24] | I know you’re still mad at me after what I said last week… | 我知道上星期我讲了那些话后 你还在生我的气… |
[21:27] | but it’s not right, us not talking. So please, just… | …但是我们冷战是不对的 所以拜托… |
[21:30] | Just call me, okay? | 回我电话,好吗? |
[21:32] | Detective Lance, I knew you’d be getting home around now. | 兰斯警探,我就知道 你差不多这个时候回家 |
[21:36] | – I knew because I pinged your cell phone. – Ms. Smoak. | – 我知道是因为我侦测你的手机位置 – 史默克小姐 |
[21:40] | You have cockroaches, and they mean business. | 你被人盯上了,而且他们是认真的 |
[21:43] | When did you start making house calls? – You’re in danger. | – 你什么时候开始上门服务了? – 你有危险 |
[21:46] | – I’m not afraid of cockroaches. – Yes, you’re in real danger. | – 我不怕被人盯上 – 对,你真的有生命危险 |
[21:50] | You need to get out of town for a couple days. | 你必须出城几天 |
[21:52] | I’m in danger every time I put on this uniform. | 每当我穿上这身制服我都有危险 |
[21:55] | You’ll have to be more specific. | 你必须说得具体一点 |
[21:57] | There’s an organization called the League of Assassins, and they’re targeting you. | 有个名为刺客联盟的组织 他们已经锁定你了 |
[22:01] | – That sounded less crazy in my head. – I doubt it. | – 这话在我脑子里比较没那么疯在 – 我很怀疑 |
[22:05] | Malcolm Merlyn was a member. That should give you an idea about the type of people we’re dealing with. | 麦尔坎莫林是成员之一 这样你应该对他们就有个概念了 |
[22:11] | Okay, I’ll bite. | 好吧,我姑且相信 |
[22:13] | What’d I do to piss him off? | 我干了什么惹他们生气了? |
[22:16] | That, um… | 那个 |
[22:18] | is a very long story. You just… | …说来话长,你只要… |
[22:21] | You need to trust me. | 你必须相信我 |
[22:24] | You’re not safe here in Starling City. | 你待在史特林市不安全 |
[22:26] | Ms. Smoak, nobody’s safe, especially not us cops. | 史默克,没有人是安全的 尤其是我们警察 |
[22:29] | We get shot at for a living. | 我们的工作少不了挨子弹 |
[22:31] | And my shift, it just ended. | 而我刚值完班 |
[22:34] | – Detective Lance. – Good night. | – 兰斯警探 – 晚安 |
[22:35] | – You need to listen to me. – Good night, Ms. Smoak. | – 你必须听我的话 – 晚安,史默克小姐 |
[22:39] | So this means you’re not leaving town? | 所以这表示你不出城吗? |
[22:47] | Evening. | 晚安 |
[22:49] | It’s not appropriate for us to be discussing your mother’s case. | 我稍早应该告诉你 我们讨论你妈妈的案子并不恰当 |
[22:53] | I thought I’d swing by, see if I can give you a ride home and maybe get a bite to eat. | 其实我只是想顺道过来 看能不能载你回家,也许吃个东西 |
[22:58] | It’s been a long day. I don’t need a longer night of you… trying to talk me out of your mother’s plea agreement. | 我忙了一整天,我可不想整夜 听你说服我撤回你妈的认罪协定 |
[23:05] | Laurel… | 萝蕾尔… |
[23:06] | I promise… | …我保证… |
[23:08] | this has nothing to do with my mother’s case. | …这跟我妈妈的案子无关 |
[23:12] | You’ve had a rough couple of weeks. | 你过去几周很不好过 |
[23:16] | You’re really gonna tell me you couldn’t use a friend? | 你真的打算告诉我 你不需要朋友陪你吗? |
[23:20] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[23:27] | – Hey. – How’d it go? | – 嘿 – 情况怎么样? |
[23:29] | Badly. He either didn’t believe me or didn’t take me seriously. | 很糟,他不是不相信我 就是不把我当一回事 |
[23:32] | In hindsight, I probably shouldn’t have led with “League of Assassins.” | 后见之明,我可能不应该 提起“刺客联盟” |
[23:36] | What do we do now? | 现在我们怎么办? |
[23:40] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? 奥利佛叫你待着 |
[23:42] | I thought you didn’t want your father to know you’re alive. | 我以为你不想让你父亲知道 你还活着 |
[23:44] | I don’t, but it’s better than him not being. | 没错,但总比他死掉来得好 |
[23:46] | – Where do you think you’re going? – With you. | – 你以为你要去哪里? – 我跟你去 |
[23:50] | I’m not gonna let you go without backup. | 我不会让你没有后援自己跑去 |
[23:52] | Digg, you may be a Special Forces veteran… | 小狄,你或许是从特种部队退役… |
[23:54] | but I was trained by people that make the Special Forces look like kindergarten. | …不过训练我的人 他们让特种部队显得像幼雅园 |
[23:59] | So step aside or get put down. | 所以闪一边,否则被打趴 |
[24:05] | It’s your funeral, Sara. | 你这是去送死,莎拉 |
[24:07] | Wouldn’t be my first. | 这也不是第一次了 |
[25:01] | No, no, it can’t be. It can’t be Sara. | 不,不可能,不可能是莎拉 |
[25:04] | It’s me. It’s Sara. | 是我,我是莎拉 |
[25:09] | Daddy, it’s okay. | 爹地,没关系的 |
[25:20] | Sara? | 莎拉? |
[25:22] | Sara? | 莎拉? |
[25:26] | Sara. | 莎拉 |
[25:41] | (中式料理) | |
[25:50] | You speak Chinese now? | 你现在会讲中文? |
[25:52] | Picked up a couple of things over the past few years. | 过去几年学会几句 |
[25:55] | Yes. | 对 |
[25:57] | Why didn’t you let us know you were alive? | 你为什么不让我们知道你还活着? |
[26:01] | Your mother and I, we… | 你妈妈跟我,我们… |
[26:05] | We missed you. Your sister did too. You know that, right? | 我们很想你,你姊姊也是 你知道的,对吧? |
[26:09] | I know you got divorced. | 我知道你们离婚了 |
[26:12] | Yeah. | 对 |
[26:14] | But it wasn’t your fault. | 不过那不是你的错 |
[26:17] | – It was on me. – Because of me. | – 那都要怪我 – 因为我的缘故 |
[26:20] | – I’m sorry. – None of that matters now. You’re home. | – 对不起 – 一切都不重要了,你回家了 |
[26:24] | You’re home. | 你回家了 |
[26:39] | Are you in trouble? | 你遇到麻烦了吗? |
[26:42] | Huh? | |
[26:45] | No, Dad. | 不,爸 |
[26:47] | You are. | 是你有麻烦了 |
[26:53] | You sent Felicity Smoak to warn me to leave town. | 你派菲莉西蒂史默克来警告我出城 |
[26:59] | You know the Arrow. | 你认识绿箭侠 |
[27:07] | You’re the girl in the mask. | 你就是蒙面女 |
[27:11] | You’ve been kicking the crap out of creeps in the Glades. | 你最近在打击贫民区的坏蛋 |
[27:18] | You’ve been home for weeks. | 你已经回来好几个星期了 |
[27:22] | Tell me something. | 告诉我一件事 |
[27:24] | If these assassins hadn’t shown up, would you have let us know you were alive? | 如果刺客没有出现 你会让我们知道你还活着吗? |
[27:28] | No. | 不会 |
[27:36] | Felicity said that these guys were part of a league or something. | 菲莉西蒂说这些家伙 是某个联盟的人 |
[27:39] | – What do they want with you? – To terminate their objective. | – 他们想拿你怎么样? – 所有刺客的目的…终结他们的目标 |
[27:43] | – Oh, this is crazy. – Dad… | – 哦,这真是太扯了 – 苍… |
[27:47] | – We have to go. – No. You’re not going anywhere. | – 我们必须走了 – 不,我们哪里也不去 |
[27:49] | Not till you tell me exactly what you’ve gotten yourself into. | 你先一五一十告诉我 你给自己卷入什么麻烦 |
[27:52] | You are an amazing cop. And you’re strong and decent and honest. | 你是出色的警察 你坚强、正派又诚实 |
[27:57] | But these men will cut you down before you can lift a finger. | 但是这些人不费吹灰之力 就能置你于死地 |
[28:00] | Now, please, come with me. | 现在拜托你跟我来 |
[28:19] | I’m afraid it’s not much… | 这里恐怕不怎么样… |
[28:22] | but it’s home. | …但至少是个家 |
[28:30] | Why did you lock the door? | 你为什么锁门? |
[28:32] | No, no. No, no, it’s not because… | 不用怕,这不是因为… |
[28:36] | It’s just a habit. My shipmates aren’t exactly the nicest bunch. | 这只是习惯 跟我同船的人并不怎么友善 |
[28:40] | Please come in. Have a seat. | 请进,坐吧 |
[29:03] | My name is Ivo. | 我的名字叫艾佛 |
[29:05] | Dr. Anthony Ivo. | 安东尼艾佛博士 |
[29:07] | And you are? | 你是? |
[29:10] | Sara. | 莎拉 |
[29:12] | Nice to meet you, Sara. | 很高兴认识你,莎拉 |
[29:14] | Why do you keep those people down there in those cells? | 你们为什么把那些人 关在下面的牢里? |
[29:17] | It’s my work. | 是我的工作 |
[29:19] | – I need them. – What work? | – 我需要他们 – 什么工作? |
[29:27] | I am going to save the human race, Sara. | 我将要拯救全人类,莎拉 |
[29:32] | Maybe you can help me. | 也许你可以帮我 |
[29:43] | I noticed you didn’t have a drink. | 我注意到你晚餐没有喝酒 |
[29:45] | No, I didn’t. | 对,我没有喝 |
[29:47] | So will you now admit that you and my father overreacted last week… | 那现在你肯承认 上个星期你跟我爸认为… |
[29:51] | when you thought I was becoming a drunk? | …我变成了酒鬼,是反应过度吗? |
[29:53] | I am prepared to admit that I care about you. | 我愿意承认我关心你 |
[29:57] | Is that why you insisted on walking me to my door? | 所以你才坚持陪我走到门口吗? |
[30:00] | You know me. | 你懂我的 |
[30:02] | I just wanted to make sure you were safe. | 我只是想确定你平安无事 |
[30:04] | This is safe. | 这里很安全 |
[30:09] | We shouldn’t. | 我们不该这么做 |
[30:11] | Then why did you come all the way up here? | 那你为什么一路上来这里? |
[30:13] | – I’m sorry if I was sending the wrong message. – No. | – 害你误会我意思的话,我很抱歉 – 不 |
[30:17] | No. No, I got the message. | 不,我懂这是什么意思 |
[30:22] | I get it loud and clear every day. | 我每天都听得一清二楚 |
[30:26] | Run. | 逃 |
[30:28] | Run. Run away from Laurel. | 快逃,逃离萝蕾尔 |
[30:29] | Run as fast as you can. | 逃得越快越好 |
[30:32] | – Laurel, come on. – Sara… | – 萝蕾尔,别这样 - 莎拉… |
[30:34] | She got on the Gambit with you. | 她跟你上了“昆恩的话题” |
[30:38] | My father, he… He climbed into a bottle. | 我爸爸他…他借酒浇愁 |
[30:42] | My mother, she… She climbed into her car and drove away. | 我妈妈她… 她开着她的车远走高飞 |
[30:46] | And then Tommy… | 然后汤米… |
[30:54] | What is so wrong with me that everybody leaves? | 我到底有什么不对 为何大家都要离我而去? |
[30:58] | I will never leave you. | 我永远不会离开你的 |
[31:02] | Until you do. | 你终究会离开 |
[31:11] | I thought I locked that. | 我以为我有锁门 |
[31:17] | Stay here. | 待在这里 |
[31:36] | Ollie? | 奥利? |
[31:38] | Anything? | 有怎样吗? |
[31:40] | All good. | 一切正常 |
[31:42] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[31:44] | – Listen, I’m sorry about what I said… – Don’t be. | – 听着,我很抱歉我说了… – 不用道歉 |
[31:49] | Just stay here. | 乖乖在家待着 |
[32:11] | Felicity, Al Ow-Al was at Laurel’s place. | 菲莉西蒂,阿洛瓦尔来过萝蕾尔家 |
[32:14] | – What? Is she okay? – She’s fine. He moved on before we got there. | – 什么?她没事吧? – 她很好,他在我们回来前就离开了 |
[32:18] | – But if Laurel’s not his target… – He’s after Lance. I need a location now. | – 但如果萝蕾尔不是他的目标… – 他要追杀兰斯,我现在就需要地点 |
[32:30] | I can’t believe I didn’t think to look for you up here. | 我不敢相信我没有想到 要上来这里找你 |
[32:32] | It’s a good vantage point. You can see the whole city. | 这里是很好的制高点 可以看到整座城市 |
[32:36] | Like a bird on a wire. | 就像电线上的小鸟 |
[32:38] | Where I was, they have you choose a new name. | 我之前待的地方 他们会要你选新的名字 |
[32:40] | I chose Ta-er Sah-fer. | 我选了塔伊拉莎法 |
[32:43] | It’s Arabic for “canary.” | 阿拉伯语的“金丝雀” |
[32:47] | I bought you that canary when you were 10. | 我在你十岁时给你买过一只金丝雀 |
[32:50] | I was as far from home as you can get… | 我离家千万里… |
[32:52] | but I never forgot where I came from. | …但我从未忘记我来自哪里 |
[32:58] | They say the first thing you forget about somebody is their voice. | 人们说忘掉一个人 最先忘记的是他的声音 |
[33:03] | You can remember their face and the way they move… | 你能够记得他们的脸孔 走路的样子… |
[33:08] | but you can’t hold on to the way they sound. | …但却记不住他们的声音 |
[33:11] | I never forgot your voice, Dad. | 我从未忘记你的声音,爸 |
[33:14] | Sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[33:15] | But we’re out of time. | 可是我们没有时间了 |
[33:21] | So this is where you wanted your father to die. | 所以你想要你父亲死在这里啊 |
[33:36] | What the hell, Sara? Who are these guys? | 搞什么,莎拉,这些家伙是谁? |
[33:38] | Associates of your daughter, Officer Lance. She always did have the worst taste in friends. | – 你女儿的伙伴,兰斯警员 – 她一向交友不慎 |
[33:42] | Did you really think we could not find you? No. | – 你真的以为我们找不到这里吗? – 不 |
[33:47] | – I knew you would. – Now! | – 我知道你们找得到 – 趁现在! |
[34:06] | Be mindful of your surroundings. | 你该小心你的周遭环境 |
[34:40] | Guns are a coward’s weapon. What are you without your sidearm? | 枪是懦夫的武器 少了你的随身武器你算什么东西? |
[34:45] | A guy with a spare. | 有备用枪的家伙 |
[34:49] | You think because you are the beloved… | 你以为因为你受到钟爱… |
[34:52] | you will be granted your freedom? | …你就能获得自由吗? |
[34:54] | There’s only one freedom. | 自由只有一种 |
[34:56] | Let me grant you yours. | 我来赋予你自由 |
[35:02] | – You don’t have to do this. | 你不必这么做 |
[35:05] | It’s over! – Not yet. | – 已经结束了 – 还没有 |
[35:07] | – Sara, baby, don’t. – Tell Ra’s Al Ghul that my family is off-limits. | – 莎拉,宝贝,别这么做 – 告诉忍者大师,我的家人碰不得 |
[35:10] | His quarrel is with me. | 他想找的人是我 |
[35:21] | I’m sorry you saw that. | 很抱歉让你看到那场面 |
[35:24] | I can’t imagine what you must think of me. | 我不敢想像你现在会怎么看我 |
[35:27] | I think you’re a survivor. | 我认为那是为了生存 |
[35:29] | I think you’re one of the bravest people I’ve ever known. | 我认为你是我认识过 最勇敢的人之一 |
[35:34] | You’re my daughter. | 你是我的女儿 |
[35:37] | It’s time for you to come back home. | 该是你回家的时候了 |
[35:41] | – I can’t. – Why not? | – 我不能回家 – 为什么? |
[35:44] | They are never gonna stop looking for me. | 他们永远不会停止找我 |
[35:46] | I’ll protect you. We’ll protect you. Tell her it’s safe to stay. | 我会保护你,我们会保护你 告诉她留下来会平安无事的 |
[35:49] | Dad, if they hurt you or Laurel or Mom, then I really would die. | 爸,如果他们伤害你 或萝蕾尔或妈,那我真的会死 |
[35:55] | – But they need to know. – They can’t. They can’t, Daddy. | – 但是她们需要知道 – 她们不能知道,爹地 |
[35:58] | – Why not? – You know why. | – 为什么? – 你知道为什么 |
[36:00] | I came back to make sure that my family was safe, and you are. | 我回来是为了确定 我的家人平安无事,而你们没事 |
[36:03] | But if they knew I was alive, Laurel and Mom… | 但如果她们知道我还活着 萝蕾尔和妈… |
[36:07] | they would never stop looking for me, and that could get them both killed. | …他们永远不会停止找我 那可能会害她们两个丧命 |
[36:24] | I can’t let you go. | 我不能让你走 |
[36:27] | I can’t let you go. | 我不能让你走 |
[36:31] | I’m fine. Dad, I have to… | 我很好,爸,我不得不… |
[36:33] | I have to go. | 我不得不走 |
[36:39] | I love you. | 我爱你,宝贝 |
[36:41] | Keep them safe. | 保护他们的安全 |
[36:45] | Detective. | 警探 |
[36:47] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[36:50] | You have to keep her secret. | 你必须守住她的秘密 |
[36:54] | It’s already the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do. | 这已经是我这辈子做过 最困难的事情 |
[36:59] | How do you live like this? | 你是怎么过这种生活的? |
[37:08] | I never mind getting a visit from my children, but I know why you’re here. | 我永远不介意我的孩子来探视 不过我知道你们为何而来 |
[37:12] | – Just one thing to say. – We’ve been through this. | – 我们只想说一件事 – 我们已经谈过这件事了 |
[37:15] | – I am not going to change my mind. – This is about me changing mine. | – 我不会改变心意 – 这次是我改变心意 |
[37:20] | Because I thought that you didn’t wanna go to trial over a secret. | 因为我本来以为你为了一个秘密 而不想接受审判 |
[37:25] | Then I caught up with an old friend and watched as she struggled… | 后来我看到一个朋友她纠结于… |
[37:28] | to tell her family hers because she was afraid… | …告诉家人她的秘密,因为她害怕… |
[37:33] | that they wouldn’t love her if they knew the truth. | …假如他们知道真相 他们就不爱她了 |
[37:36] | Whatever you are worried about, it will not make us love you any less. | 无论你担心的是什么 它不会减少我们对你的爱 |
[37:41] | – But you don’t know. – Who do you think you raised? | – 你们还不了解 – 你认为你养出了什么样的孩子? |
[37:45] | You’ve taught us to be strong. | 你教我们要坚强 |
[37:48] | That we could overcome any obstacle that we faced. | 我们能克服我们面临的任何障碍 |
[37:52] | To fight. | 去奋斗 |
[37:55] | Do you really think that we are gonna scare that easily? | 你真的认为 我们有那么容易被吓跑吗? |
[37:58] | Whatever comes out… | 无论什么事情曝光了… |
[38:00] | – you won’t lose us. – Even | – …你都不会失去我们 – 永远不会 |
[38:11] | Well… | 那么 |
[38:14] | I’ll instruct Jean to reject Mr. Donner’s offer. | 我会叫珍拒绝唐纳先生的提案 |
[38:38] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[38:41] | Dad. | 爸 |
[38:42] | I know I owe you a phone call. | 我知道我欠你一通电话 |
[38:44] | I have a lot of work. Can we do this another time? | 我的工作很多 我们可以改天再谈吗? |
[38:47] | I just had to see you. | 我只是得见你一面 |
[38:49] | Did something happen? Are you okay? | 发生什么事了吗?你没事吧? |
[38:52] | One day, honey, when you have a daughter of your own… | 总有一天,亲爱的 当你有自己的女儿… |
[38:55] | you’ll understand that being a parent means you never stop worrying about your children. | …你会明白身为家长 你永远不会停止担心你的孩子 |
[39:00] | Dad, I’m sorry I didn’t call you back. | 爸,对不起我没有回你电话 |
[39:05] | I’ve had a really long week, and I’m tired. | 我这星期事情很多,而且我累了 |
[39:09] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗? |
[39:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:17] | I wish that there was something. | 我真希望有个什么东西 |
[39:21] | A sign that it gets better. | 一个微兆,说明一切都会好转 |
[39:23] | It does, honey. | 有的,亲爱的 |
[39:26] | It gets better. | 一切都会好转 |
[39:28] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[39:30] | I wish I could tell you, sweetie. | 我希望我能告诉你,亲爱的 |
[39:35] | I wish I could tell you. | 我希望我能告诉你 |
[39:49] | Where’s Sara? | 莎拉人呢? |
[39:52] | She left. | 她离开了 |
[39:57] | – You cool with that? – I didn’t have much of a choice. | – 你不介意吗? – 我没有选择的余地 |
[40:00] | (伏特加) | |
[40:01] | An old friend gave this to me. | 一个老朋友给了我这一瓶 |
[40:05] | He said I would know when it was the right time to drink it. | 他说我会知道 什么时候适合喝它的 |
[40:10] | – And now is the right time? – I’m not sure. | – 现在是合适的时候吗? – 我不确定 |
[40:16] | But I need a drink. | 但是我需要喝一杯 |
[40:23] | 敬坚强 | |
[40:29] | Mm. | |
[40:31] | – So you were right. – Yeah, I usually am, Oliver. | – 所以你是对的 – 对,我通常都是对的,奥利佛 |
[40:37] | About what specifically? | 讲明确一点是哪件事? |
[40:39] | No matter how hard I try, Diggle, my past… | 无论我多努力尝试,狄戈 我的过去… |
[40:43] | it doesn’t wanna stay buried. | …没有办法永远隐埋起来 |
[40:46] | I don’t wanna try so hard anymore. | 我再也不想那么辛苦了 |
[40:59] | The five years that I was gone… | 我离开的那五年… |
[41:05] | I wasn’t always on the island. | …我并非一直都在岛上 |
[41:35] | How are you…? | 你是怎么…? |
[41:39] | Prisoners do not speak. | 囚犯不准说话 |
[42:18] | Complex Chinese |