Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绿箭侠(Arrow)第2季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绿箭侠(Arrow)第2季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] My name is Oliver Queen. 我的名字叫奥利佛昆恩
[00:05] After five years on a hellish island… 在一座地狱般的小岛待了五年后
[00:08] I have come home with only one goal: 回家时心中只有一个目标:
[00:11] To save my city. 拯救我的城市
[00:13] But to do so, I can’t be the killer I once was. 但要做到这一点 我不能像过去一样当一名杀手
[00:18] To honor my friend’s memory, I must be someone else. 为了向我的朋友致敬 我必须成为别人
[00:21] (纪念亲爱的汤玛士莫林)
[00:23] I must be something else. 我必须成为别的身份
[00:28] Previously on Arrow:
[00:29] – Who’s Blood? – A Glades alderman trying to save the city. – 谁是布拉德 – 试图拯救贫民区的一个市议员
[00:33] – Surprised you wanted to meet. – I’m not your enemy. – 很讶异你想见我 – 我不是你的敌人
[00:35] – You’re not a friend. – Hoping to prove I am. – 但你不是朋友 – 希望能证明我是
[00:37] He told me to stay out of the Glades. 他叫我远离贫民区 你叫我离开促进会
[00:40] Tommy was only there because I was too stubborn. 汤米在那里全是因为我太固执了
[00:43] You were right. I was blaming the Arrow because it’s all my fault, Dad. 你说得对,我责怪绿箭侠 因为这全都是我的错,爸
[00:47] It’s all my fault that Tommy died. 汤米死掉都是因为我的错
[00:51] Something’s going on with this woman. She keeps following you. 这个女人不单纯 她不断跟踪你、帮助你
[00:54] – We’ve got to find her. – To stop her? – 我们必须找到她 – 是为了阻止她还是寄感谢函?
[00:56] – That depends. – On what? – 看情况 – 什么情况?
[00:59] What side she’s on. 她支持哪一边
[01:08] Mr. Queen’s gonna be late. He’s extremely sorry. It couldn’t be helped. 昆恩先生会迟到 他深感抱歉,没办法
[01:12] – Where is he? – Um… 他在哪里?
[01:19] – Over there! – Where, man? – 在那里! – 哪里啊,老兄?
[01:22] Right there, man! 在那里,老兄!
[01:23] Just got a little held up. You know, tying up some loose ends. 有点小事耽搁 就是有些零星的事情
[01:27] Agh!
[01:33] I’m actually in direct contact with him now. Let me check. 实际上我已经联络到他了 我问一下
[01:44] Where are you getting the guns? 你从哪里弄来的枪?
[01:46] Are you gonna kill me? 你要杀我吗?
[01:47] Get it over with already. 动手吧
[01:52] Dig. 小狄
[01:54] Took down two more gangbangers. They were armed with fully automatic M4A1 assault rifles. 又干掉两个帮派份子 他们携带全自动M4A1冲锋枪
[01:59] M4A1s are military-grade weapons. Stolen, most likely. M4A1冲锋枪是军用级的武器 极有可能是偷来的
[02:03] Stolen from where? Well, we can look into that after your party. – 从哪里偷来的? – 我们等你的派对过后再查
[02:06] What party? 什么派对?
[02:08] He’s here. 他来了
[02:10] Sorry I’m late. 很抱歉我迟到了
[02:12] This party is to attract investors for your failing company. 这次的派对是为了你日渐衰败的公司 吸引投资者目光
[02:16] Being late might do well for the club circuit… 迟到可能是搞夜店的宣传手法
[02:19] but it does not inspire confidence on Wall Street. 但却无法激发华尔街投资者的信心
[02:22] – Is that blood on your face? – Hm? 你脸上是血吗?
[02:24] Don’t worry. It’s not his blood. 别担心,这不是他的血
[02:26] Of course, it’s his blood. Why would he have somebody else’s blood on his face? 当然是他的血 不然他脸上怎会有别人的血?
[02:30] Who taught you to shave, mister? 谁教你刮胡子的,先生?
[02:34] What kept you? Was it our masked blond that carries a giant staff to beat attackers? 什么事情让你耽搁?是那个携带 大型武器打败袭击者的蒙面金发女吗?
[02:38] This time it was guns. – 这次是枪 – 枪
[02:40] – We were just talking about guns. – Hey… – 我们正在谈枪枝的事情 – 嘿…
[02:44] – Oliver. – Hi. – …奥利佛 – 嗨
[02:46] – What’s your interest in guns, Mr. Queen? – Never touch them myself. – 你对枪枝有何看法,昆恩先生? – 从未趣过
[02:49] The Glades’ gun epidemic is out of control. 贫民区的枪枝泛滥已经失控了
[02:52] Which is why the DA’s office committed to ending gun violence. 所以地检署致力于消除枪械暴力犯罪
[02:55] I’m sure the police are doing what they can to catch whoever’s bringing weapons to the city. 我相信警方会尽全力 抓住那些把武器带到城市的人
[03:00] Heh.
[03:02] Did I say something funny? 我说了什么好笑的话吗?
[03:05] They know who’s been arming the gangs, Oliver. 他们知道谁在为帮派武装,奥利佛
[03:09] The Mayor. 市长
[03:11] I thought the hood copycats killed the mayor. 我以为市长 已经被兜帽男的模仿者杀死了
[03:14] Not the actual mayor. 不是真正的市长
[03:17] A local gang lord calls himself the Mayor. 本地帮派首领自称市长
[03:19] He thinks he’s the man to save our city. – But that position’s already filled, isn’t it? – Heh. – 他认为自己才能拯救这座城市 – 那个位置已经有人了,不是吗?
[03:25] Now, this Mayor has only one goal: 而这个市长只有一个目的
[03:27] To create chaos, so he can rule the Glades at the barrel of a gun. 制造混乱 好让他能用枪枝统治贫民区
[03:33] (市政府)
[03:44] You are noticeably unarmed, son. 你显然手无寸铁,小子
[03:47] Sorry, Mr. Mayor. We ran into the vigilante, you know. 抱歉,市长先生 我们碰到私刑者
[03:51] – He ganked our weapons. – Do you know who I was before the quake? – 他干走我们的武器 – 你知道在地震前我是谁吗?
[03:55] I was no one. I had no name. 我是无名小卒,毫无名声
[03:58] None that mattered anyway. I was just a… 反正无关紧要 我只是个…
[04:00] Just another weak man waiting to get fired… 只是另一个等着被解雇或被驱逐
[04:03] or evicted or killed. 甚或被杀的弱者
[04:05] But then the ground shook. 但之后遇到地震
[04:07] And now I matter because I know the guy with the biggest gun wins. 现在我成了大人物 因为我知道拥有最厉害武器的人会赢
[04:11] And that’s why I will rule the Glades. 因此我会统治贫民区
[04:13] – There’s no room at my table for punks like you. – Come on, man. – 我这里没有地方留像你这样没用的人 – 别这样,老兄
[04:17] Mr. Mayor, I wanna ask for leniency. 市长先生,我请求宽客大量
[04:19] The kid’s my cousin. I brought him in. 这小子是我表弟,我带他来的
[04:22] Oh, you did? 是吗?
[04:32] Now, let’s hope you do your family prouder than he did. 希望你能让自己亲戚更以你为荣
[04:42] Hey. 嘿
[04:47] Please don’t ask me if I’m okay, because I’m sick of everyone asking me that. 请别问我是否还好 因为我受够每个人都这样问我
[04:51] – I would never do that. – Good. – 我绝不会问的 – 很好
[04:53] You okay? 你还好吗?
[04:59] The Dollmaker was just your garden-variety traumatic experience. 玩偶人只是你普通痛苦的经历
[05:05] After the quake and Tommy… 经过地震和汤米的事之后…
[05:07] – I should be used to that by now. – I’ve had a few of those. – 我现在应该已经习惯了 – 我也经历过一些那样的事
[05:11] You never get used to them. 你永远无法习惯的
[05:15] Excuse me, Oliver, may I talk to you a second? 打扰了,奥利佛 我能跟你谈一下吗?
[05:18] – It’s urgent. – Yeah. – 紧急事件 – 是
[05:20] You can have him back in a minute. 他马上回来
[05:23] Excuse us. 失陪一下
[05:27] I just realized something. 我刚刚意识到一些事
[05:29] What if our masked friend that keeps showing up everywhere… 我们那位戴面具的朋友 一直到处跟着你…
[05:32] – What about her? – What if we’ve been going about this wrong? – 她怎么了? – 如果我们都想错了
[05:35] We thought she was obsessed with you, showing up at the DA’s when you were there. 我们以为她迷恋上你 你去地检署时她出现了
[05:41] And in the chemical plant the Dollmaker was holed up in. 玩偶人在化工厂时也出现了
[05:45] But who else was at both those places? 但是谁也同时在这两个地方?
[05:48] What if our masked friend isn’t following you? 要是面具朋友并非在跟踪你?
[05:52] She’s following Laurel. 她是在跟踪萝蕾尔
[06:28] Agh!
[06:42] Does it get any louder? 能再大声点吗?
[06:45] Why are you following Laurel Lance? 你为何要跟踪萝蕾尔兰斯?
[06:47] I could ask the same thing of you. 我也可以问你同样的问题
[06:49] I guess some things never change. 我想有些事永远不会改变
[06:52] You and her. Always and forever. 你和她,直到永远
[06:56] – Who are you? – Once you know… – 你是谁? – 一旦你知道
[06:59] – your life will never be the same. – I can take it. – …你的生活将永远不同了 – 我可以承受
[07:01] Not this time, Ollie. 这次不能,奥利
[07:21] Laurel’s gonna kill me. 萝蕾尔会杀了我的
[07:28] Sara! 莎拉!
[07:30] Sara? 莎拉?
[07:33] I’ll give you some time to let it sink in. 我会给你些时间沉淀一下
[07:49] 剧名:严厉考验
[07:58] Sara Lance. (当地女孩 跟昆.忽的话题一起行踪不明)
[08:01] Laurel’s sister, the detective’s other daughter. The one… 莎拉兰斯,萝蕾尔的妹妹 警探的另一个女儿,就是…
[08:03] you took on the Gambit, …你带上船的那个 主演:史蒂芬阿米尔
[08:06] even though you were dating Laurel at the time… 即使那时你正在跟萝蕾尔交往…
[08:08] I’m sorry, it’s just… 很抱歉,只是… 主演:凯蒂卡西迪
[08:11] Isn’t she… Isn’t she dead? 她不是…不是死了吗?
[08:13] You told everyone that she died when the Gambit went down, 你说过话题号沉没时她已经死了 主演:大卫兰姆西
[08:16] that she drowned. 她溺死的
[08:19] You lied. 你说了谎话
[08:22] When the Gambit capsized, uh… 当游艇翻覆时… 主演:薇拉贺兰德
[08:26] Sara was pulled under. …莎拉被卷走
[08:28] It was so dark and cold… 当时又黑又冷…
[08:32] and I thought she drowned. …我以为她溺死了
[08:35] About a year later, I saw her. 大约一年后,我看见过她
[08:38] Where? On the island? She drifted to the island too? 在哪里?小岛上吗? 她也漂到岛上?
[08:41] Not exactly. 不完全是
[08:42] Why didn’t you tell the Lances she didn’t die on that boat? 你为什么不告诉兰斯家她没死呢?
[08:45] Laurel and Mr. Lance blame you. 萝蕾尔和兰斯先生都在责怪你
[08:47] It was my fault. 那是我的错 主演:爱蜜莉贝特李察
[08:51] What happened was my fault. 发生的一切事情都是我的错
[08:53] – Where has she been all these years? – I don’t know. – 这些年她去哪里了? – 我不知道
[08:59] Diggle, I swear to God. 狄戈,我对天发誓
[09:02] I was sure she was dead. 我当时真的以为她死了
[09:07] – Do you have any happy stories? – To make sure I understand this correctly… – 你有任何开心的故事吗? – 确认一下我没听错…
[09:12] after not drowning when the Gambit went down… …当游艇沉没莎拉没有死也没跟你… 主演:柯尔顿海恩斯
[09:14] Sara didn’t exactly make it to the island with you… 一起到岛上…
[09:18] where you would see her die yet again. …而你又在岛上看到她死了
[09:20] Feel free to fill in the blanks. 可以补充说明一下吗 主演:曼奴班奈特
[09:22] – Not right now. – You mean not ever. – 不是现在 – 你是说永远都不说吧,奥利佛
[09:24] Didn’t her family have a right to know she made it to the island? 难道你不觉得她的家人有权知道 她也到那座岛上吗?
[09:27] These were five years! Five years… 已经五年了!五年… 主演:苏珊娜汤普森
[09:32] where nothing good happened… …从未发生过好事…
[09:35] 主演:保罗布莱克索恩
[09:39] and they were better off not knowing. …而他们最好都别知道
[09:41] Do they deserve to know now? 他们现在该不该知道呢?
[09:49] I need to take care of some business at the office. 我得去办公室处理生意上的事情
[09:52] – Where are we with the Mayor? – I am in contact… – 市长查到哪里了? – 我跟部队的…
[09:55] with some of my military sources. …朋友联系
[09:57] Trying to get a line on how he’s getting his illegal Army weaponry. 想搞清楚他们如何弄到 这批非法军用武器
[10:01] I’ll keep you updated. 我会随时向你回报
[10:04] You know, Oliver, somebody once told me… 要知道,奥利佛,有人曾经告诉我…
[10:07] that secrets have weight. …秘密有重量的
[10:09] The more you keep, the harder it is to keep moving. 秘密越多,就越难向前
[10:15] You see how hard I work out. 你知道这有多难解决
[10:33] You killed two of my crew. 你杀死我两个船员
[10:36] How many others are with you on the island? 岛上还有多少人跟你在一起?
[10:39] What are your weapon capabilities? 你用什么武器?
[10:43] Did you find the graves? 你找到坟墓了吗?
[10:48] Two things will happen. 会发生两种情况
[10:49] You will tell me everything I want to know. Then I will kill you. 你告诉我所有事情后杀了你
[10:54] Or I will torture you until you tell me everything I want to know. 或者我折磨你直到说出所有事情
[10:57] And then I will kill you. 然后再杀了你
[11:15] – Go to hell. 下地狱吧
[11:16] – Can’t. 办不到 制片:温蒂梅利寇
[11:18] We’re already there. 我们已经在那里了 制片:温蒂梅利寇
[11:26] 制片:JP芬恩
[11:41] Told you. 就跟你说吧
[11:43] Patty Shack on 5th and Brewer. Best burgers in town. 第五街和布鲁尔路的帕蒂小屋 汉堡最好吃
[11:45] Well, Patty Shack’s in the Mayor’s territory… 而帕蒂小屋在市长地盘上
[11:49] so I’ll take a subpar breakfast over a bullet. 所以我只好去买廉价早餐免得挨枪子
[11:57] What’s wrong? 怎么了?
[12:00] Look, I know I’m skinny, but I can eat two of these, and I will. 听着,我知道自己很瘦 但我能吃掉两个汉堡,我会的
[12:04] I just ran into an old boyfriend. 刚刚趣到了前男友
[12:10] Just” 只是
[12:13] – I’m worried he might tell my family I’m back. – You have family in Starling? – 我担心他会告诉我家人我回来了 – 你在史特林市有家人
[12:17] Yeah. 对
[12:18] My father, he’s… 我父亲,他…
[12:21] He’s a policeman. 他是警察
[12:23] And my sister, she’s a lawyer. 我姊姊,她是律师
[12:25] Well, they must be real proud of their masked delinquent. 他们肯定以你这个蒙面罪犯感到骄仿
[12:32] – Yeah, they think I’m dead. 是,他们以为我已经死了
[12:35] – Oh, cool. 帅啊 编剧:安德鲁克雷斯伯格
[12:36] My folks think I’m dead too. 我爸妈也以为我死了 编剧:温蒂梅利寇
[12:38] That or they wish I’d never been born. One of those. 或是希望我从未生出来 其中一个
[12:42] 导演:伊格尔艾吉尔森
[12:43] Why don’t you want them to know that you’re still alive? 为何你不想让他们知道你还活着?
[12:50] Because I’m not what they remember. 因为我再也不是他们所想的那种人
[12:53] Good little Daddy’s girl? 爸爸的宝贝乖女儿吗?
[12:55] Far from it. 差远了
[12:58] I was a lot like you. 我跟你很像
[13:01] Is that why you saved me from those guys that night? 因此你那晚从那些家伙手中救我出来?
[13:07] No woman should ever suffer at the hands of men. 女人不该在男人手中受苦
[13:15] We’ve gotta stop meeting like this. 我们不能再这样见面
[13:17] – What would your girlfriend think, Johnnie? – Heh. 你女朋友会怎么想,约翰?
[13:19] Lyla, I’m checking the box marked “single” these days. 丽拉,最近我变回单身
[13:22] – Sorry to hear it. What happened? – Mm. 真抱歉,怎么回事?
[13:25] Well, another man came between us. 有另一个男人介入了
[13:28] Deadshot. 死亡射手
[13:30] You’re letting him ruin your life. 你让他毁了你的生活
[13:32] So I’ve been repeatedly told. 有人一再告诉我这种事
[13:34] Anything on those stolen Army weapons? 有被偷的武器装备消息吗?
[13:36] A crate of M4A1s went missing from Camp Kirby two months ago. 两个月前在柯比营地 一箱装十二枝M4A1冲锋枪不见了
[13:39] I know where they went. 我想我知道运到哪里了
[13:41] Every crate was fitted with a GPS system so they could be tracked. 每个箱子都装有全球定位系统 所以可以远程追踪
[13:44] I tried it but it’s not receiving. Must have been deactivated. 我试过追踪但没有收到信号 一定是被关掉了
[13:48] – Thank, Lyla. – And your interest in this is what? – 谢了,丽庄 – 你怎么对此事有兴趣?
[13:52] Lyla, you and I went to Afghanistan… 霪拉,你跟我去阿富汗…
[13:54] to try to bring law and order to a country overrun by warlords and weapons, right? …是想要让一个被军阁和武器支配 的国家带来法律与秩序,对吧?
[13:58] Should we do any less for our own cities? 我们是否该对自己的城市 也这样做呢?
[14:02] Thanks again. 再度感谢
[14:05] – Hey, Johnnie. – Yeah? – 嘿,约翰 – 是?
[14:06] These days I check the box marked “single” too. 最近我也是单身
[14:15] Mr. Blood. 布拉德先生
[14:17] – I see you’ve met Ms. Rochev. She’s my… – Superior. – 我想你认识罗彻小姐了,她是我的… – 上司
[14:21] – Partner. – On paper. – 合伙人 – 名义上
[14:23] Is that why you asked me to come down? To mediate your title? 这就是你找我来的原因吗,昆恩先生 调解你头街的问题?
[14:26] You and I got off on the wrong foot repeatedly. 你我一再发生误会
[14:28] Seems to be your superpower. 似乎是你的超强能力
[14:32] I was inspired by what you said the other night about gun violence in the Glades. 我受到你那晚所说贫民区中 有关枪枝暴力的��发
[14:36] – I had an idea that might help. – Really? – 我有个主意可能帮得上忙 – 真的吗?
[14:38] – Another party at your stately manor? – No. – 在你的豪宅再开个派对吗? – 不是
[14:41] To sponsor a Cash for Guns event. 赞助枪枝换现金活动
[14:43] I give you the money and you get your constituents to lay down their arms. 我给你钱 而你让你的选民放下武器
[14:47] Everybody wins. 大家都赢
[14:49] Especially you. 尤其是你
[14:51] Trying to repair your family’s tainted name by ridding the Glades of guns. 你想用除去贫民区枪枝 来弥补你家人的污名
[14:56] You just get the money, Mr. Blood. 你就把钱拿去,布拉德先生
[14:58] – I don’t want my family’s name involved. – Mr. Queen… – 我不希望牵扯到我家人的名声 – 昆恩先生…
[15:01] may I have a word with you? …能跟你谈一下吗?
[15:04] Let me think it over. 让我想一下
[15:12] – We are not sponsoring that event. – I know. – 我们不会赞助这个活动 – 我知道
[15:16] – I am. – With what money? – 我赞助 – 用什么钱赞助?
[15:18] Your investment party cost QC 50 grand and no one invested a dime. 你的投资派对花了昆恩集团五万美元 没人投资半毛钱
[15:22] I will not continue to authorize corporate funds just so you can keep pretending… 我不再继续批准公司的基金 好让你继续假装…
[15:27] that you are the CEO. …自己是执行长
[15:30] Fine. I’ll pay for it myself. 好吧,我自己支付
[15:33] Heh, maybe you haven’t noticed, but your personal trust isn’t what it used to be. 或许你没注意到 但你个人信托基金不像以前那样
[15:37] And this company isn’t either. 这间公司也是
[15:39] As much as I would love to make the city safer… 虽然我很想让城市更加安全…
[15:41] my first obligation is to Queen Consolidated. …我的首要责任是对昆恩集团负责
[15:46] And yours is too. 而你也是
[16:00] Shadows settle on the place That you left
[16:05] I was gonna order some takeout. You want in? 我要叫外卖,你要吗?
[16:07] – I appreciate the offer, Adam… – I’ve eaten takeout every night this week. – 真的很感谢,亚当… – 这星期我每晚都吃外卖
[16:11] I need a meal served on an actual plate. So do you. 我需要吃一顿真正的晚餐,你也是
[16:15] I get it. 我明白
[16:16] It’s easy to let the job become your life. 让工作成为你生活的一部分很容易
[16:19] I keep having to remind myself to go to the gym, see a movie, eat a good meal. 我一直提醒自己 去健身房,看电影,吃一顿好的
[16:25] That sounds dangerously like having a life. 听起来这样生活很危险
[16:29] Ha, ha. What about you? You can’t be all about work. 你呢?你不能全都在工作吧
[16:33] – I’m the best me when I am working. – And when you’re not? – 当我工作时状态是最好的 – 当你不工作时呢?
[16:37] You don’t want to meet her. 你不会想认识她的
[16:39] She’s not good company. 她不是好伙伴
[16:42] I’d be willing to risk it. 我愿意冒险
[16:48] Excuse me. 对不起
[16:50] I just remembered. 我刚想起
[16:52] – I have to go. – I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to… – 我得走了 – 很抱歉,我不是故意…
[16:54] No. It’s okay. It’s fine. 不,没关系,没事
[16:58] I just have to go. 我只是得走了
[17:02] – Good night. 晚安 晚安 – Good night.
[17:24] Crap. 该死
[17:29] – License and registration. – ls there a problem, officer? – 行照驾照 – 有什么问题吗,警官?
[17:32] Have you had anything to drink tonight, ma’am? 今晚你喝酒了吗,女士?
[17:38] I’m Laurel Lance. I’m an assistant district attorney. 我是萝蕾尔兰斯 我是助理检察官
[17:42] I’m sorry, Ms. Lance, but I’m gonna have to ask you to step out of the car, please. 很抱歉,兰斯小姐 但我得请你下车,麻烦了
[17:48] I need some good news. 我需要一些好消息
[17:51] The bad news first. Somehow, the Mayor did get his hands… 先说坏消息,不知何故 市长真的跟一箱来自柯比营地…
[17:54] on a crate of military-grade weapons from Camp Kirby. …的军用武器有关
[17:58] – The good news? – If he kept the crate… – 好消息呢? – 如果他还留着箱子
[18:00] we might find out where he’s hiding. 我们可能找得到他的藏身之处
[18:02] This is the same tracking system the Army installs on all of its weapons crates. 这个追踪系统跟军方 装在所有武器箱的系统是相同的模型
[18:07] If they lose a crate, they send out a signal that activates the beacon. 如果他们弄丢一个箱子 竞会发送一个远程信琥来��动警报
[18:11] Mayor’s clever. He deactivated his beacon. Send a signal, nothing comes back. 市长很聪明,他关掉警报装置 发送信号却没有任何反应
[18:15] You both need to work on your definition of “good news.” 你们二位都需要了解好消息的定义
[18:17] Okay. How’s this? Guess which company designed the Army’s tracking system. 好,这个怎样?猜猜看 哪个公司设计这种军用追踪系统
[18:22] I’ll give you a hint. Their CEO? Always late. 我给你个提示 他们的执行长,总是迟到
[18:26] Nice. 太好了
[18:28] I pulled up the plans from the QC mainframe. 我找出昆恩集团主机里的原始平面图
[18:30] There’s a design flaw. 结果发现这装置有个设计瑕疵
[18:32] The beacon is still susceptible to a subform wave even if it’s deactivated. 即使警报器被关掉 依旧对子信琥波很敏感
[18:36] The Mayor turned it off, Oliver. We can turn it back on. 市长关掉它,奥利佛 我们可以再打开它
[18:45] I believe you ordered the crate of stolen military weapons, Mr. Queen. 我相信您订购了一箱失窃 的军用武器吧,昆恩先生
[18:59] I thought you deactivated the tracker. 我以为你们关掉追踪器了
[19:18] Cover me. 掩护我
[19:22] Come on. 快走
[19:34] – Weapons are secure. – And the Mayor? – 武器安全了 – 市长呢?
[19:38] Still in office. 还活着
[19:45] Thanks for the heads up, Officer Daily. 谢谢告知,戴立警官
[19:47] Just FYI… 顺便说一下…
[19:49] she blew 0.6 past the legal limit. …她的酒测值零点六超过规定
[19:53] Thanks. 谢了
[19:57] He didn’t need to call you. 他不需要打电话给你
[19:59] No, but you’re lucky he did. 对,但很庆幸他打了
[20:03] You could have lost your job, your license. 你可能会失去工作,没有驾照
[20:05] – You could have killed somebody. – I had a few too many glasses of wine. – 你可能会投死人 – 我只是在晚餐时喝了几杯小酒
[20:10] – It was an accident. – An accident? Well, I guess those happen. – 这是个意外而已 – 意外?我想常常会发生
[20:14] Was I not supposed to notice that tone? 你该这样说我吗?
[20:18] Between the two of us, you get a lot from me, Laurel. 我们两个人之间 你遗传了我很多事情,萝蕾尔
[20:21] Maybe you got this too. 或许酗酒也是
[20:23] We can hardly compare my one mistake to your drinking problem. 我的一次过失 怎能跟你的酗酒问题相提并论
[20:26] So long as it is only one mistake. 现在只是一个小错
[20:29] I don’t know if you’ve noticed… 我不知道你是否注意到…
[20:32] but I’ve had a little bit of a hard time lately. …我最近日子过得不太好
[20:35] I was kidnapped, nearly murdered by a psychopath and my boyfriend died. 我被绑架,差点被一个变态杀死 还有男朋友死了
[20:40] So, I don’t know, maybe cut me some slack. 我不知道,或许放过我吧
[20:44] When I started having a hard time, I wish people had not cut me slack. 当我日子不好过时 我却希望人们没有放过我
[20:49] Leave your car here. I’m driving you home. 把车停在这里,我开车送你回家
[20:51] – I’ll take a cab. – Laurel. – 我搭计程车 – 萝蕾尔
[20:53] Laurel! 萝蕾尔!
[21:01] (苍翠)
[21:35] – Did you tell my family that I’m alive? – No. – 你告诉了我家人我还活着吗? – 没有
[21:43] Sara… 莎拉
[21:47] I saw you die. …我看到你死了
[21:48] Not the first time that’s happened. Right? 不是第一次了,对吧?
[21:51] I thought you were dead too. 我也以为你死了
[21:54] What happened to Slade? 史莱德怎样了?
[21:57] Where have you been? 你去哪里了?
[21:58] – Everywhere. – That’s not an answer. – 到处游荡 – 那不是答案
[22:01] Well, it’s the one you’re getting. 这是给你的答案
[22:07] About a year ago… 大约一年前…
[22:10] I started hearing tales of the Starling City Vigilante. …我开始听到 史特林市私刑者的传说
[22:15] The man in the green hood. 戴绿兜帽的男人
[22:18] I knew it was you. 我就知道那是你
[22:19] I’ve never known you to be a fighter. 我从不知道你是一个武士
[22:21] – Where’d you pick that up? – I met some rough people. – 你从哪里学的? – 我遇到一些粗人
[22:25] – Thought I should get rougher too… – Sara… – 想说自己也该变得粗鲁点… – 莎拉…
[22:28] why did you come back? …为什么你回来了
[22:34] The earthquake. 地震
[22:36] Because you wanted to make sure your family was safe. 因为你想确定家人平安无事
[22:40] But now you’re still here, watching over them. 但现在你还待在这里 注视他们
[22:45] Protecting them. So did you come here… 保护他们,所以你来这里…
[22:49] to make sure I didn’t tell them? …要确认我没跟他们说吗?
[22:53] Or because you were hoping I had? 还是因为你希望我已经跟他们说了?
[23:00] I’ll get rid of them. 我去打发他们
[23:10] – Mr. Lance? – Hi. – 兰斯先生? – 嗨
[23:16] Something I can help you with? 有什么需要我帮忙的吗?
[23:20] I’m here about my daughter. 我是为了我女儿来此的
[23:24] Laurel. 萝蕾尔
[23:26] – Is she okay? – Yeah. Well, no, she’s not. – 她还好吗 – 其实,不太好
[23:30] She got pulled over for a DUI last night. 昨晚她酒驾被警察拦下
[23:33] I tried talking to her about it, but she wasn’t hearing me. 我试着劝她 可是她不听我的劝
[23:37] Ah, I saw her the other night. She… 我有天晚上还见到她,她…
[23:41] didn’t seem like herself. …似乎不像以前的她了
[23:42] I know. She seems like me. 我知道,她看起来像我
[23:48] I don’t know if you know… 我不清楚你是否知道…
[23:50] but when you and Sara disappeared… …但当你和莎拉都失踪时…
[23:54] I hit the bottle pretty hard. …我酗酒了
[23:56] I know the two of you are friends. 我知道你们两个是朋友
[24:00] She needs a friend. 她需要一个朋友
[24:04] Maybe talk to her. 或许去跟她聊聊
[24:06] Sure. 好的
[24:11] Anyhow. 就这样了
[24:13] – Mr. Lance. – Yeah. – 兰斯先生 – 是
[24:19] Um…
[24:22] I’d be happy to talk to Laurel. 我很乐意跟萝蕾尔聊聊
[24:27] Thanks. 谢谢
[24:45] Ugh.
[24:47] Why…? Unh. 为什么…?
[24:50] Wh…?
[24:51] Why’d they do this? Unh. 为什么他们这样做?
[24:55] They make all of us do this. 他们对我们所有人都这样做
[24:59] It’s for to show prochnost.
[25:04] It’s Russian for “strength.” 这是俄语的“力量”
[25:12] They did this to see if I’m strong? 他们这样做是为了看我是否强壮?
[25:14] They’re doing this to see if you survive. 他们这样做是为了看你是否能存活
[25:17] Living… 弱者
[25:21] is not for the weak. …无法存活
[26:12] – Oliver, hi. – Hey. – 奥利佛,嘿 – 嘿
[26:15] – What are you doing here? ls everything okay? – I don’t know. ls everything okay? – 你在这里干嘛?一切都还好吗? – 我不知道,一切都还好吗?
[26:20] Ugh. You’ve gotta be kidding me. 开什么玩笑啊
[26:23] My dad went to you? 我爸去找你?
[26:24] He spent the last six years cursing your name. Now you’re gossip buddies? 过去六年他每天都在诅咒你 现在你变成他的八卦兄弟?
[26:28] Laurel, he’s worried about you. 萝蕾尔,他担心你
[26:31] Perfect. 真是太好了
[26:34] A recovering alcoholic and former party boy trying to tell me how to live my life. 一个戒酒的人和一个花花公子 都想要教我如何过自己的生活
[26:38] – Don’t you see the hypocrisy there? – What I see… – 难道你不觉得很虚伪吗? – 我所知道的…
[26:40] is somebody that both of us care for… …是我们两个都关心的一个人…
[26:43] having a rough go of it. …正历经艰困的日子
[26:46] Do you know how many times I’ve had to pull my dad out of a bar? 你知道有多少次 我必须把老爸从酒吧里拖回家?
[26:49] Or how many nights I’ve had to drive him home while he’s passed out in my backseat? 或者有多少夜晚我送他回家时 他已经在后座昏睡了?
[26:54] He’s the one with the problem. 他才是有麻烦的人
[26:57] Not me. 不是我
[26:59] Just because he can’t cope with losing Sara doesn’t mean I can’t handle my life. 只因为他无法面对失去莎拉的痛苦 不代表我无法处理自己的生活
[27:04] Feel free to tell him that during your next chitchat. 别介意把我说的话转达给他听
[27:25] Sewing is not your strong suit. 缝合伤口不是你的强项
[27:34] Now we can talk. 现在我们可以聊聊了
[27:38] For two years… 两年来…
[27:40] my crew and I have been looking for a gravesite. …我的弟兄和我一直在找一个墓地
[27:46] Did you find the graves? 你找到坟墓了吗?
[27:51] Were the bodies… 尸体是否…
[27:53] odd? …很奇怪?
[27:55] The bones… 骨头
[27:57] misshapen? …残缺了?
[28:09] This is the right island. 就是这个小岛
[28:18] Looks like we got a Colt 1911 这有一把柯尔特1911.二
[28:21] Jennings .32 and a K-Frame revolver. …一把詹宁斯点32,一把左轮手枪
[28:28] – We’ll give you 250 for the lot. – Keep it. – 这样要给你两百五十块钱 – 不用
[28:32] Do I even wanna know where you got those guns? 我想知道你这些枪是哪来的?
[28:34] They’re from the old days. I told you. 那些是以前留下来的,我跟你说过
[28:37] Look, no more being a criminal. No more being a hero. 不会再当罪犯,也不再当英雄
[28:40] I’m just Roy Harper, busboy and boyfriend. 我就是罗伊哈波 餐厅小弟和男朋友
[28:43] Yo, Abercrombie. 潮牌男模
[28:48] – Where’s your manners? – Sin. – 不介绍一下 – 辛
[28:51] This is Thea. Thea, this is Sin. 这位是蒂雅,蒂雅,这位是辛
[28:54] Thea Queen? Look at you rolling with royalty. 蒂雅昆恩? 看看你跟有权势的人家混了
[28:58] – By the way, the salad fork’s the small one. – It was good to see you again. – 顺便说一下,沙拉叉小了一点 – 真高兴又见到你
[29:05] She doesn’t know you’re the Vigilante’s delivery boy, does she? 她并不知道你帮私刑者跑腿吧
[29:11] – Nice to meet you, Your Highness. – You too. – 很高兴认识你,公主殿下 – 我也是
[29:15] – So, how do you know her? – From around. – 你怎么认识她的? – 住在附近认识的
[29:21] You don’t show up when you say you will… 你答应会到的场合你都不到
[29:24] and when you promise not to, here you are. 而答应不来的地方,你却出现了
[29:28] – Going well? – Last check… – 进行得顺利吗? – 刚刚算过…
[29:30] we’ve taken in over 200 guns in only three hours. …三小时内 我们已经收到两百把枪枝了
[29:34] Try not to look so happy about it. 千万别这么高兴
[29:36] A lot on my mind, alderman. 我在想很多事情,市议员
[29:40] My job is to help the people in this city with their problems. 我的工作是帮助这城市的人 解决他们的问题
[29:49] Two people that are very important to me… 有两个对我来说很重要的人…
[29:53] are having a tough time. Sisters, actually. …目前日子过得很艰困 其实是一对姊妹
[29:57] And neither one is making it very easy for me to help them. 没有一个人愿意我帮助她们
[30:02] Sooner or later, we all go through a crucible. 迟早我们都会历经严厉的考验
[30:06] I’m guessing yours was that island. 我想对你来说小岛经历就是你的考验
[30:09] Most believe there are two types of people who go into a crucible: 大多数人相信历经严厉的考验后 会有两种类型的人
[30:14] The ones who grow stronger from the experience and survive it… 一种是经过历练存活后 变得更强大…
[30:18] and the ones who die. …另一种就是因此丧命
[30:21] But there’s a third type: 但还有第三种类型
[30:23] The ones who learn to love the fire. They choose to stay in their crucible… 这种人会学着享受煎熬 他们选择留在严厉的考验中…
[30:27] because it’s easier to embrace the pain when it’s all you know anymore. …因为当你了解之后 就很容易拥抱痛苦的降临
[30:32] That’s why I’m on the clock to help this city… 这就是我要帮助这城市的原因…
[30:35] – before it becomes used to living like this. – “Living is not for the weak.” – …在这城市习惯生活在悲痛之前拯救 – 弱者无法存活
[30:41] – An old friend of mine once told me that. – That’s a wise friend. – 一个老朋友以前告诉我的 – 那是有智慧的朋友
[30:44] Yeah. 是
[30:54] Listen up, people. This is your Mayor speaking. 注意听好,各位 我是你们的市长
[30:56] Now, I don’t recall this here event being sanctioned. 我并没有认可这种活动
[31:01] What happens in the Glades only happens if I allow it. 在贫民区发生的任何事情 都要我同意才可以办理
[31:06] You’re not the leader of this community! 你不是这地区的领导人!
[31:09] You don’t speak for these people! 你无法代表这些人说话!
[31:11] And neither do you. Not anymore. 你也不是,再也不是了
[31:36] Hey. Are you okay? Are you hit? 嘿,你还好?你中弹了吗?
[31:38] No. 没有
[31:41] – Hey, Sin, you all right? – All’s good. – 嘿,辛,你还好吗? – 很好
[31:49] Go get help. Go! 去找人帮忙,快去!
[31:57] (苍翠)
[31:58] The shooting was committed by the gang leader known only as the Mayor… 枪击案是由自称市长的 黑帮老大所犯下的…
[32:00] who, until now, has never been seen in public. …他之前从未公开露过面
[32:03] We do want to warn our audience that some of these images are graphic. 我们要提醒观众 部分影像相当逼真骇人
[32:07] (贫民区枪击事件)
[32:09] Coward finally decided to show his face. 懦夫终于决定露面了
[32:12] Vanity is gonna cost him. 他的虚荣会让自己付出代价
[32:14] I borrowed the FBI’s facial recognition software. 我跟联邦调查局借用脸部识别软体
[32:18] Got a match. Xavier Reed. 有了,哈维尔李德
[32:22] – Did Mr. Reed serve in the military? – No military history. – 李德先生当过军人吗? – 没有兵役纪录
[32:25] Family members? 家族成员呢?
[32:26] Reed was in and out of foster care his whole life. Wait, hold on. 他一生都在寄春家庭长大 等一下
[32:31] In 1996, Reed spent three years with a foster family… 在1996年 李德在一个寄养家庭过了三年…
[32:34] and their son, Ezra Barnes. …而他们有个儿子伊斯拉巴恩斯
[32:37] He served three tours in Iraq. He’s Stateside now. 他曾在伊拉克服役过三次 现在已经回到国内了
[32:39] – Twenty bucks says he was at Camp Kirby. – Pay the man. – 廿块钱绪他驻扎在柯比营地 – 没错
[32:42] The Mayor’s foster brother is assigned to a weapons convoy… 市长的寄养兄弟被指派…
[32:45] that carries SCAR 16s by truck. …用卡车运送SCAR16型步枪
[32:47] The convoy’s scheduled to come through here tonight. 卡车预定今晚会经过此地
[32:50] FN SCAR 16s are military assault weapons with grenade launchers. SCAR16型步枪 是装有榴弹发射器的军用进攻武器
[32:54] The Mayor gets a hold of these, Oliver, it’s game over. 市长要是得到这批武器,奥利佛 一切就玩完了
[32:59] He won’t. 他不会的
[33:05] Bullet penetrated her anterior abdomen. 子弹穿透她的前腹部
[33:08] We were able to remove most of the fragments. We’ll know more in a few hours. 我们清除了大部分的碎片 再过几个小时就会知道情况了
[33:24] Hey. I’m gonna stick around in case she wakes up. 嘿,我要继续待在这里 以免她醒来了
[33:29] Is it okay if I stick around with you? 我可以陪你等吗?
[33:34] You saved her life, Roy. 你救了她的命,罗伊
[33:38] Guess you can’t stop being a hero, can you? 我想这就是你的英雄本色
[33:56] I wanna see how you do in a real fight. 我想看你在真正战斗中的表现
[33:59] Good. I was looking for a fight. 很好,我正手痒呢
[34:26] They’re with me. 他们是我的人
[34:30] He wasn’t. 他不是
[34:36] You’re done being all you can be. 你干得真好
[34:40] – Ahh. – Ha-ha-ha.
[34:42] You and I are gonna own this town. 你我将共同拥有这个城市
[34:46] Now, let’s see what this bad boy can do. 我们来看看这家伙的威力吧
[34:53] Load up the weapons. Now! 快装子弹,快点!
[35:15] – Behind you. – Old school weapon. Respect! – 小心后面 – 老派武器,值得尊敬!
[35:19] But can your arrows do this? 但你的箭能做到这样吗?
[35:41] Come on. Where are you? 来吧,你在哪里?
[35:48] – You hurt a friend of mine. – Let him go. – 你伤害了我的朋友 – 放开他
[35:51] – You can’t save a city with forgiveness. – You don’t have to forgive him. – 要拯救城市就不能宽恕他们 – 你不必原谅他们
[35:56] But you do have to let him live. 但你必须让他活命
[36:01] Bitch. Knew you didn’t have it in you. 贱货,就知道你不敢动手
[36:04] Agh! Oof.
[36:08] I really don’t like that word. 我实在不喜欢被那样称呼
[36:15] Demonstrations opposing the construction… of the new S.T.A.R. Lab’s particle accelerator… 反对建设新星实验室粒子加速器的示威
[36:19] have reached a fever pitch with five more protesters being arrested. 由于逮捕了五名示威者而白热化
[36:23] In other news, the recent Cash for Guns event held in the Glades… 其他新闻 最近在贫民区举办的枪枝换现金活动
[36:26] is credited for getting over 800 weapons off the streets. 已经得到藏在民间超过八百支武器
[36:30] Still a mystery, the anonymous donor… 匿名的慷慨捐赠者身份…
[36:32] whose generous donation funded the event. …依旧是个谜
[36:36] I guess it’s true what they say. 我想他们说得是真的
[36:38] – One man can change the world. – I’ll leave changing the world to you. – 一个人可以改变世界 – 我把改变世界的任务留给你,议员
[36:42] I’m only in the world because of you. Thank you. 我能活在这个世界上都因为你 谢谢
[36:47] I was just acting on instinct. 我只是靠直觉行事
[36:49] It wasn’t instinct. It was strength. 这不是直觉,是力量
[36:52] I see the signs, the graffiti. 我看到了标志,那个涂鸦
[36:55] “Blood for mayor.” 布拉德竞选市长
[36:57] Now that the Mayor is in jail, maybe you should run. 现在市长进监狱 或许你该参选了
[37:02] There is more than one way to save a city. 拯救城市的方法不只一个
[37:12] – Mr. Harper. – What’s wrong? Is she okay? – 哈波先生 – 怎么了?她没事吧?
[37:21] Hi. 嗨
[37:25] You saved my life. 你救了我一命
[37:29] Guess I have to keep your secret now, huh? 我猜现在我必须帮你保守秘密了
[37:33] – You know you’re dating a moron, right? – Heh. 你知道自己在跟一个白痴约会吧?
[37:36] It’s my first and last thought of every day. 这是我每天睁眼闭眼都在想的事
[37:39] Crap. 糟糕
[37:41] I like her. 我喜欢她
[38:01] You friend, I took care of her medical expenses. 你的朋友 我帮她付医疗费了
[38:06] Thank you. 谢谢
[38:08] – Look, I don’t want Thea to see… – What’s your plan, Sara? – 我不想让蒂雅看到… – 你的计划是什么,莎拉?
[38:14] Because right now you’re just… 因为现在你只是…
[38:16] You’re whipping across rooftops and keeping watch over your family… 你像幽灵一般飞来跳去的…
[38:20] – like some sort of ghost. – We’re both ghosts. – …看护自己的家人 – 我们都是幽灵
[38:23] – We died on that island… – No, we didn’t. – 我们已经死在小岛上 – 不,我们没有
[38:27] We both lived. 我们都还活着
[38:30] And… 还有
[38:33] I get that you have been in pain so long… …我知道你长久以来都很痛苦…
[38:37] that it probably just feels normal now. …现在可能感觉都习惯了
[38:40] You can let it go and come home. 你可以放下它然后回家
[38:45] I know that the earthquake brought you here, but your family kept you here. 我知道是地震让你回来这里的 但你的家人才是你留下的主因
[38:49] You have to tell them, Sara. 你必须告诉他们,莎拉
[38:56] They need you. 他们需要你
[38:59] You told them that I died on the Gambit. 你跟他们说过我死在船上了
[39:02] – If they know the truth… – They would never… – 如果他们知道真相… – 他们再也不会…
[39:05] They would never talk to me again. 他们再也不会跟我说话了
[39:09] Not one of them. 都不会
[39:14] It’d be worth it. 这很值得
[39:21] My daughter’s in trouble. 我女儿过上了麻烦
[39:23] She’s, uh… She’s been through some really terrible things. 她历经了很可怕的事情
[39:27] And… 而…
[39:29] instead of facing up to them, she’s running away from them. …她没有面对它们 反而选择逃避它们
[39:33] She’s losing herself in her work… 她在工作中迷失自己
[39:36] and maybe even worse. 甚至更糟糕
[39:40] She’s my daughter. I just want her safe. I want to protect her. 她是我的女儿 我只想要她安全,我要保护她
[39:51] I guess, like we say in our meetings, “More will be revealed.” 我想,就像我们在会议上说的 有更多的事情将被揭露
[40:14] Your days of screaming are just beginning. 你的痛苦才刚刚开始
[40:48] How…? 怎么…?
[40:54] What the hell is this? 这是在干嘛?
[40:57] This ain’t the police station. 这里不是警局
[41:01] Hello, brother. 你好,兄弟
[41:03] Are you ready to serve? 你率备好为我效力了吗?
[41:04] Why you wearing that mask? 为什么你戴着面具?
[41:08] This city is in chains and I’m going to free it. 这个城市在加锁里,我要释放它
[41:12] But to do that I need an army. An army of the strong. 但要释放它,我就需要军队 强大的军队
[41:15] What’s in that thing? 那是什么玩意?
[41:16] A miracle. 一个奇迹
[41:18] Get that off me. 把那个东西拿走
[41:20] Get that crap away from me! 把那个烂东西拿走!
[41:22] Are you ready to serve? 你率备好为我效力了吗?
[41:47] Bring me another. 再带一个给我
[41:51] Yes, Brother Blood. 是,布拉德兄弟
[42:20] Complex Chinese
绿箭侠

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第2季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第2季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme