Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绿箭侠(Arrow)第2季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绿箭侠(Arrow)第2季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] My name is Oliver Queen. 我的名字叫奥利佛昆恩
[00:05] After five years on a hellish island… 在一座地狱般的小岛待了五年后
[00:08] I have come home with only one goal: 回家时心中只有一个目标:
[00:11] To save my city. 拯救我的城市
[00:13] But to do so, I can’t be the killer I once was. 但要做到这一点 我不能像过去一样当一名杀手
[00:18] To honor my friend’s memory, I must be someone else. 为了向我的朋友致敬 我必须成为别人
[00:21] (纪念亲爱的汤玛士莫林)
[00:23] I must be something else. 我必须成为别的身份
[00:28] Previously on Arrow:
[00:33] Where the hell did you come from? 你从哪里冒出来的啊?
[00:37] What do you think you’re doing, Officer Lance? 你以为你在干嘛,兰斯警员?
[00:39] This is my daughter. She was nearly killed tonight. 这是我女儿 今晚她差点遭到杀害
[00:42] As a parent, you’re welcome to stay. But as a beat cop, you’re free to go. 作为家长,欢迎你留下来 但作为小员警,希望你快点离开
[00:46] – Let me help you. – Okay. You can help me. – 让我帮你 – 好,你可以帮我
[00:49] To do what I do, I need intel. You can be my eyes and ears in the Glades. 我需要情资来做我所做的事 你可以当我在贫民区的眼线
[00:53] – That’s how you can save the city. – How do I contact you? – 你可以用这种方式拯救城市 – 我要怎么联络你?
[00:58] Leave that in the alley wall, and I’ll know to contact you. 把那个留在小巷的墙上 我就会知道要联络你
[01:02] – I told you to stay away from me. – The copycats are still alive. – 我跟你说过离我远一点 – 那群模仿犯还活着
[01:05] Tommy Merlyn isn’t. 汤米莫林却死了
[01:07] I lost a friend that day too, and I would gladly have given my life for his. 那天我也失去一位朋友 我情愿牺牲生命来换回他
[01:12] Well, don’t worry, your life is over. Your life as a free man. 别担心,到此为止了 你自由的日子结束了
[01:24] Put your weapon down. 放下你的武器
[01:27] I’m not your enemy. 我不是你们的敌人
[01:30] Then put your weapon down. 那就放下你的武器
[02:04] Nice mask. 面具挺好看的
[02:06] Why’d you help me? 你为什么帮我?
[02:18] 残破玩偶
[02:21] 主演:史蒂芬阿米尔
[02:24] Oh, thank God. 哦,谢天谢地 主演:凯蒂卡西迪
[02:26] Police scanners have been blowing up. 刚才一小时警用电台忙得不得了
[02:27] Laurel called half the force with that alarm. 萝蕾尔用无声警报召集一半的警力 主演:大卫兰姆西
[02:30] Because going after actual bad guys is so last year. 因为追捕真正的坏人太过时了
[02:32] To her, I am the bad guy. 对她而言,我是坏人
[02:34] – Since when? 从何时开始的? 主演:薇拉贺兰德
[02:35] – Since I didn’t make it to Tommy in time. 自从我没有及时救出汤米 主演:薇拉贺兰德
[02:37] How did you get out of there? 你是怎么脱身的? 主演:爱蜜莉贝特李察
[02:40] I had help from a masked blond woman in black. 一名穿黑衣的金发蒙面女子帮了我 主演:柯尔顿海恩斯
[02:43] – Another copycat vigilante? 又是一名私刑者模仿犯? 主演:曼奴班奈特
[02:45] – No. She was different. 不,她不一样 主演:曼奴班奈特
[02:46] Trained, 受过训练 主演:苏珊娜汤普森
[02:47] and she used a sonic thing. 而且她使用一个音波玩意 主演:苏珊娜汤普森
[02:50] – Sonic thing? Could you be more specific? 音波玩意?你能说得更具体吗? 主演:保罗布莱克索恩
[02:52] – She turned it on and the glass shattered. 她一按开关就把玻璃震碎了
[02:54] – Who was she and why would she help? – And how did she know to help you? – 她是谁又为何要帮你? – 而且她怎么知道要帮你?
[02:57] Good questions. I don’t like the idea of another player. 都是好问题 我不喜欢城里有其他玩家
[03:00] I’ll see what I can find. 我看我能查出什么
[03:01] I’d like to know what you were doing at Laurel’s office. 奥利佛,我想知道 你在萝蕾尔的办公室做什么
[03:04] She makes you public enemy number one. Figure this is a good time to chat? 她把你变成头号公敌 你认为现在是跟她聊天的好时机吗?
[03:08] I thought that I could talk to her and make her understand that I’m doing things differently. 因为我以为我能跟她谈谈 让她明白这次我改变作风了
[03:12] That I’m not the bad guy. 明白我不是坏人
[03:14] I was wrong. 我错了
[03:17] Wonderful. 好极了
[03:18] Now we have a dead Japanese soldier in our home. 现在我们家里有一个 死掉的日本士兵
[03:22] Those men 岛上的那些人
[03:23] were looking for these corpses. 在找这些尸体 制片:温蒂梅利寇
[03:24] Aren’t you the least bit interested in why? 难道你不想知道为什么吗? 制片:温蒂梅利寇
[03:26] I’m interested in how many there are 我比较想知道他们有多少人 制片:JP芬恩
[03:28] and where they’re operating from. 还有他们从哪里执行任务 制片:JP芬恩
[03:29] They’ll be coming for that. Means they’ll be coming for us. 他们会来找那东西 这表示他们会来找我们
[03:32] And as we’ve already seen, they’re not the friendliest bunch. 而我们已经见识过了 他们可不怎么友善
[03:35] So it kind of looks like you’ve done that before. 那个…看来你以前似乎做过这种事
[03:40] Back in Xinjiang, I was pre-med. 我在新疆的时候是医科预备生
[03:43] She’s a woman of many talents. 她是多才多艺的女人
[03:45] Come on. 来吧
[03:48] – Come on where? – To higher ground. – 来去哪里? – 到地势较高的地方
[03:51] We need to get to a vantage point where we can establish the enemy’s position. 我们必须到制高点 在那里我们可以确定敌人位置
[03:55] What about Shado? 那么珊朵呢?
[03:57] I’ll be fine here. 我在这里不会有事
[04:00] We shouldn’t split up. 我们不该分头行动
[04:02] Let her play with her corpse. We’ll be back before she knows it. 让她玩她的尸体吧 我们一下子就回来了
[04:15] – Here you go, bud. – On the house, Officer Lance. – 钱给你,老兄 – 店家请客,兰斯警员
[04:17] Hey, no, no, no, here you go. A dog this delicious? 不,不…钱给你 这么好吃的热狗?
[04:20] I’d have to book myself for robbery. Take it. 要是不付钱我就算抢劫了 收下吧
[04:22] – All right. 好吧 编剧:马格古根海姆,清水酮
[04:23] – Take care. 保重 编剧:马格古根海姆,清水酮
[04:25] All units, 10-78 at Second and Fletcher. 全体单位,第二街与佛莱彻街口 导演:格伦温特
[04:27] 需要协助 导演:格伦温特
[04:28] Please respond. 请回覆
[04:29] Lance, patrol. Delta Charlie 52, 10-60. Officer responding. Over. 兰斯,DC 52巡逻车在邻近地区 警员回覆,结束
[04:34] Negative, DC-52. Disregard 10-78 and resume patrol. 不必了,DC52 无须理会协助需求,继续巡逻
[04:39] According to whose orders? 是谁下的指示?
[04:40] Lieutenant Pike. 派克小队长
[04:50] Excuse me. 不好意思
[04:52] What is going on here, huh? This is my beat. Why did Pike wave me off of this? 这是怎么回事?这里是我的巡逻范围 为何派克要我别管这件事?
[04:56] – Quentin, it’s under control. – Excuse me, what is under control? – 昆汀,已经在控制之下 – 不好意思,什么在控制之下?
[05:03] Barton Mathis. 巴顿马西斯
[05:06] That seems to be what the M.O. indicates. 根据犯案手法似乎是他
[05:08] He’s doing consecutive life sentences in Iron Heights. 他正在铁山监狱连续服刑终身监禁
[05:11] Not anymore. 再也不是了
[05:12] The quake split open a section of Iron Heights. Mathis was among the escapees. 地震震开铁山监狱的一区 马西斯是逃犯之一
[05:16] The brass wanna avoid a panic, so they’re keeping it quiet. 上层想避免造成恐慌 所以他们隐瞒消息
[05:20] – Keeping it quiet from me too? – Come on. Pike knows what happened. – 连我也瞒着吗? – 别这样,派克知道发生过什么事
[05:23] – The man got in your head. – And I caught him. No one knows Mathis better. – 那个人影响你的想法 – 我抓到他了,没人比我更了解马西斯
[05:27] And I’ve got all your notes and your files. 我有你所有的笔记跟档案
[05:29] Pike’s order. 派克下的今
[05:31] If you go anywhere near this, he’s gonna have you arrested for obstruction. 如果你插手本案 他会以妨碍司法公正逮捕你
[05:46] (昆恩实业有限公司)
[05:50] I’ve found police reports from the last few months… that may involve our mystery girl. 我找到过去几个月 可能跟神秘女子有关的警方报告
[05:54] They describe a masked woman in black attacking attackers. 它们描述一名穿黑衣的蒙面女子 在攻击…攻击者
[05:58] – She put five would-be rapists in the hospital. – You sure it’s her? – 她把五个强暴未遂犯送进医院 – 你确定是她吗?
[06:01] Broken limbs, ruptured eardrums. Your sonic thing. 断手断脚、耳膜破裂 你说的音波玩意
[06:04] That’s her. 是她没错
[06:06] – She’s targeting criminals. – Misogynist criminals. – 她专找罪犯 – 仇女的罪犯
[06:09] First the Hoods, now her. You’ve started a movement. 先是兜帽男,现在又有她 看来你引磨一场运动了
[06:11] I don’t wanna start a movement. We catch her. 我不想要引发一场运动 我们抓住她
[06:13] I’m not letting this city get overrun with vigilantes. 我不会让众多私刑者 横行于这座城市
[06:20] Hi, detective. 你好,警探
[06:35] So… 看来
[06:36] Miss Smoak gives you a way to call me now. …史默克小姐给了你联络我的方式
[06:41] She vouches for you. You told me you’re trying to help this city without dropping bodies. 她为你作担保,你告诉过我你试着 在不杀人的情况下帮助这座城市
[06:47] That true? 是真的吗?
[06:49] What do you think? 你认为呢?
[06:52] Let’s just say I’m willing to be convinced. 就当我愿意相信你吧
[06:56] This city is hurting. 这座城市正受到伤害
[06:59] And the police… 而警方…
[07:03] I always thought we didn’t need to go outside the law to find justice. 我一直以为我们不需要 循法律之外的途径来寻求正义
[07:07] But in light of recent events… 不过根据最近的事件…
[07:10] I’m not so sure anymore. …我再也没那么确定了
[07:15] Barton Mathis. 巴顿马西斯
[07:17] The media calls him the Dollmaker. 媒体称他为玩偶人
[07:21] Because he suffocates his victims with a flexible polymer… 因为他用柔性聚合物使受害者窒息
[07:24] that he pours down their throats, and then he dresses them up like dolls. 他把聚合物灌进她们的喉咙 然后把她们打扮成娃娃
[07:28] I put him away. 我把他关进大牢
[07:30] Because of the quake… 但因为地震
[07:33] he’s out and he’s killing again. 他逃了出来,而且又开始杀人
[07:37] These are from six years ago. 这些是六年前的档案
[07:39] It’s my personal file. 是我的和人档案
[07:41] Well, maybe it’s not just the file that’s personal. 也许私人的不只档案而已
[07:45] Mathis killed eight girls before I got him last time. 上次我逮到他之前 马西斯杀害八名女子
[07:48] I don’t want any more on my conscience. 我不想再因为有人受害而良心不安
[07:53] So why don’t you let the police do their job? 那你为何不让警方来处理呢?
[07:57] I could say the same thing to you. 我可以对你说同样的话
[08:01] They’re spread so thin, they can’t even risk letting the public know that Mathis is out. 他们要应付的事太多,他们甚至 不敢让大众知道马西斯逃出来了
[08:06] You said you’re trying another way? 你说过你要尝试别的做法?
[08:09] Maybe I am too. 也许我也一样
[08:39] You have such beautiful skin. 你的皮肤真美
[08:54] – Lance’s file give you anything? – Last time the Dollmaker was active… – 兰斯的档案给了你什么头绪吗? – 上次玩偶人在史特林市活动时…
[08:58] he ramped up to one kill every three days. …他每三天杀一个人
[09:00] That gives us two to catch him. 这表示我们有两天的时间能抓他
[09:02] Can we connect the victims? 我们找得出受害者问的关联吗?
[09:05] Young. Pretty. According to Lance’s file, he couldn’t figure out how he chose them. 年轻貌美,根据兰斯的档案 他想不通他如何挑选她们的
[09:11] As if porcelain dolls weren’t creepy enough on their own. 彷佛陶瓷娃娃本身还不够吓人似的
[09:14] Mathis doesn’t have any family or known acquaintances. 马西斯没有任何亲人或已知的熟人
[09:17] Lone wolves are harder to catch. 独行侠会更难抓到
[09:21] But they do have the right to an attorney. 不过他们有权请律师
[09:24] Call Lance. Tell him to set up a meeting for tonight. 打给兰斯 叫他今晚约个时间见面
[09:27] – Where? – At the office of whoever represented Mathis. – 约在哪里? – 在马西斯律师的办公室
[09:30] So I’m assuming this takes priority over finding out the identity of your secret admirer. 那我想这件事优先于 查出你的神秘仰慕者的身份罗
[09:36] I got that covered. 那件事我会搞定
[09:46] Hey. I was wondering when I was gonna see you again. 嘿,我还在想 我何时才会再见到你
[09:49] There’s someone new in town. A woman. 城里有个新来的,一个女的
[09:52] She’s targeting men who target women. 她专找攻击女性的男人
[09:55] I know. I’ve seen her. 我知道,我见过她
[09:58] Find her but don’t engage. 把她我出来,但别跟她交手
[10:01] Leave that to me. 让我来跟她交手
[10:06] The archer makes quite a mess. 那名弓箭手把这里搞得真乱
[10:08] I’ll add that charge to the indictment. 我会把这项指控加入起诉书
[10:10] Well, you called it right. He showed. 被你说对了,他现身了
[10:13] I know him pretty well. At least, better than others. 我相当了解他 至少比其他人来得了解
[10:16] This place is a mess. Twice in three weeks, you’re ducking bullets. 这地方可真乱 你在三周内躲了两次子弹
[10:19] – I’m fine. – You don’t look fine. You look tired. – 我很好 – 你看起来才不好,你看起来很累
[10:22] Think I’ll give you two a moment. 我想我让你们两个独处一下
[10:26] Did you just come here to tell me how tired I look? 你来这里只是为了告诉我 我看起来有多累吗?
[10:29] No, I came here to check up on you and check up on some court records. 不,我来这里看看你 顺便看一些法庭纪录
[10:34] Barton Mathis is out. I’m looking for his attorney. 巴顿马西斯逃出来了 我正在找他的律师
[10:38] Why? You’re no longer a detective. 为什么?你已经不是警探了
[10:40] Yeah, well, I’m just doing a little digging off-the-books. 我只是私底下调查一下
[10:44] Dad, this case… 爸,这个案子…
[10:46] it took you to such a dark place last time. …上一次它害你陷入低潮
[10:49] Yeah, well, I think we both know that it wasn’t Mathis who did that. 我们都知道那不是马西斯造成的
[10:54] Look, nobody knows this guy better than me. Nobody’s got a better chance of stopping him. 听着,没有人比我更了解这家伙 这表示我最有机会能阻止他
[10:58] Every girl that he kills is another one on my conscience. 每个遭到他杀害的女子 都会令我更加良心不安
[11:01] No. 不
[11:04] No, Dad, it’s not. 不,爸,不是这样的
[11:07] Whatever guilt you’re feeling… 无论你为何感到内疚…
[11:09] you’re just using it to justify a vendetta. …你只是用它来为私仇作辩解
[11:14] Well, maybe I’m not the only one. 也许这么做的不是只有我
[11:20] (亿万继承人受兜帽英雄拯救)
[11:28] Are you okay? 你还好吗?
[11:29] Thea, you have to stop asking me that every time you come to visit. 蒂雅,你别再每次来探视时 都问我这个问题
[11:33] Don’t count on it. 别指望我不问
[11:34] Well, then, I’m afraid you’ll be asking it for the next 25 years to life. 那恐怕接下来的25年到终身 你都要问这个问题了
[11:38] Please don’t talk like that. 拜托别说那种话
[11:40] There’s not a lot of value in the power of positive thinking… 当因为大屠杀而接受审判时
[11:43] when you’re being put on trial for mass murder. 正面思考的力量并没有太大的价值
[11:46] Let’s just try to take things one step at a time, okay? 我们一步一步来,好吗?
[11:51] Well, I’d have to check with my lawyer… 我得去问一下我的律师…
[11:53] but I don’t think retail therapy is a viable legal strategy. …不过我不认为购物治疗 是可行的法律策略
[11:56] Well, I spoke with her. 我跟她谈过了
[11:58] And she said that you could wear regular clothes to your pre-trial hearing. 她说你可以穿一般的衣服 出席你的审前听证会
[12:02] So I picked these. 所以我挑了这件
[12:04] Hm.
[12:07] I wish the fashion police was all I had to worry about. 真希望我需要担心的只有时尚警察
[12:10] – Please don’t joke. – Thea. – 拜托别开玩笑 – 蒂雅
[12:12] Listen to me. I need you to understand what’s happening here. 听我说,我需要你明白 现在是什么状况
[12:17] Five hundred and three people are dead and there is a measure of guilt that is owed me. 死了503人 而有一定程度的过失在我身上
[12:23] I’m ready to accept my punishment. 我率备好接受我的惩罚
[12:26] Even if that means spending the rest of your life in here? 即使那意味着 你的余生都要在这里度过吗?
[12:31] Yes. 是的
[12:42] (东尼丹尼尔律师)
[12:44] Tony Daniel? 东尼丹尼尔?
[12:47] – Help you with something, officer? – Barton Mathis. – 有什么事吗,警员? – 巴顿马西斯
[12:50] According to the DA’s office, you handled his post-trial appeals. I’d like to know where he is. 根据地检署,你负责他审判后的上诉 我想知道他人在哪里
[12:55] So you can give him a parking ticket or something? 好让你能开他停车罚单之类的吗?
[12:59] You wanna talk to me about one of my clients… 你想找我谈我的一名当事人…
[13:01] come back with a detective’s shield… …带着警探的警徽或是法院命令…
[13:04] or a court order. …再回来吧
[13:07] – What, you find that funny? – Well, a little bit. 怎么,你觉得好笑吗? – 是有一点
[13:14] Where do we find him? 我们能在哪里找到他?
[13:16] – Iron Heights Prison. – He got out. – 铁山监狱 – 他逃出来了
[13:19] He what? How? 什么?怎么办到的?
[13:21] You spent hours with him. Where would he run? 你花了很多时间跟他在一起 他会逃到哪里去?
[13:24] – Where? – I don’t know. I swear. – 哪里? – 我不知道,我发誓
[13:31] – Agh! – What are you doing? I thought you were done killing people. 你在做什么? 我以为你不再杀人了
[13:34] – He’ll live. – But he’ll report me to my lieutenant. – 他死不了的 – 但是他会向我的小队长告发我
[13:36] He won’t talk to anyone. 他不会告诉任何人的
[13:38] – What makes you so sure? – Because he has another shoulder. Agh! – 你怎能这么肯定? – 因为他还有另一边的肩膀
[13:42] Okay, okay, okay. 好,好,好
[13:46] No, there’s… There is another place. 还有…还有另外一个地方
[13:49] He was always drawing it. Sketching. His cell walls were covered with the place. 他总是在画那个地方,素描 他的牢房贴满那个地方的画
[13:54] Well, what’s the place? Was it in Starling City? 是什么地方?在史特林市吗?
[13:57] The Bisque Museum. 陶瓷博物馆
[14:00] He said the building reminded him of Germany. 他说那栋建筑令他想起德国
[14:02] Where porcelain dolls were invented. 陶瓷娃娃的发明地
[14:08] I’m sorry. I guess he just gets enthusiastic sometimes. 很抱歉,我想他只是 有时候会比较热心
[14:14] (陶瓷博物馆)
[14:17] (公寓)
[14:19] The lady at the desk said that a guy matching Mathis’ description… 柜台女士说上个星期 有个符合马西斯长相的家伙入住
[14:23] checked in last week. Room 52. And he paid in cash. 52号房,而且他付现
[14:29] Listen. Just so we’re clear, when we go through that door… 听好,我们把话说清楚 当我们走进那扇门…
[14:32] – we’re here to arrest Mathis, not torture him. – You asked for my help. – 我们是来逮捕马西斯,不是折磨他 – 你找我帮忙的
[14:35] That wasn’t easy and neither was aiding and abetting. I am still a police officer. 对,那并不容易,协助与教唆犯罪也是 我仍是一名警察
[14:40] Do you want to catch him or not? 你到底想不想逮到他?
[14:44] Let’s go. 我们走
[14:53] (星报 玩偶人遭到逮捕)
[15:06] Detective. 警探
[15:08] It’s been too long. 好久不见了
[15:09] – Felicity, I need a trace. – On it. – 菲莉西蒂,我需要追踪 – 在查了
[15:14] You sick son of a bitch. 你这病态的王八蛋
[15:16] Sick? I’ve never felt better. 病态?我感觉再好不过了
[15:18] Fresh air agrees with me. 我喜欢新鲜空气
[15:20] Yeah, well, don’t get too used to it. 不要太习惯了
[15:22] I caught you before. It’s just a matter of time before I do it again. 我以前逮捕过你 我再次抓到你只是时间问题
[15:26] Fair enough. In the meantime, however… 那好吧,不过在这段期问…
[15:29] I have someone who’d like to say hello to you. …我有个人想向你打招呼
[15:31] Say hello, dear. 打招呼,亲爱的
[15:38] She’s a little inarticulate. 她有一点口齿不清
[15:40] She’s done nothing to you. 她没有对你做过什么
[15:41] Please don’t hurt her. Just let her go. 拜托不要伤害她,放她走
[15:44] And allow her to wither away in a mediocre and forgettable life? 然后让她在平淡无奇的日子里 凋零吗?
[15:48] No. No, no, no. She deserves so much better. 不,不…她值得更好的
[15:53] She deserves to see her beauty preserved. 她值得见到她的美受到保存
[15:57] Pristine. 纯洁
[16:00] Forever. 永恒
[16:02] Don’t worry. I will turn her into something special. 别担心 我会把她变得很特别的
[16:06] Now, pay attention, detective. 现在注意了,警探
[16:09] What comes next is really quite exquisite. 接下来发生的事相当美妙
[16:12] The sound of an esophagus slowly hardening. 食道慢慢硬化的声音
[16:18] Like a symphony. 宛如交响曲
[16:22] I’m trying, he’s blocking the trace. – 菲莉西蒂 – 我在试了,但是他挡住了追踪
[16:25] Don’t do it. I’m begging you. Is that what you want? 别这么做,我求你了 这就是你想要的吗?
[16:27] I am begging you. Please, just stop. 我求你了,拜托,住手吧
[16:31] It’s for the world to enjoy. 这是要给全世界欣赏的
[16:35] After all… 毕竟
[16:38] everyone loves a pretty doll. …人人都爱漂亮的娃娃
[17:05] The police found her body an hour ago. 一小时前警方发现她的尸体
[17:08] Does the victim give us any forensics we can use? 受害者给了我们 任何可用的证据线索吗?
[17:11] CSI did a complete forensics work-up, but they sent everything out to a private lab. 现场调查人员做了完整的取证工作 但他们把全部的东西送到私人实验室
[17:15] Can you get in? 你进得去吗?
[17:16] No. They took their system offline. 进不去 他们断了他们系统的网路
[17:19] Seems like someone hacked into a lot of police-related systems last year. 看来去年有人 骇入很多警政相关的系统
[17:23] Then we do it like we did the Merlyn job. 那我们就采取我们对付莫林的手段
[17:26] (格兰杰实验室)
[17:35] So glad you invited me to tag along. 真高兴你邀我一起来
[17:39] Tranq dart. He’ll be out for 36 minutes. 麻醉镖,他会昏睡36分钟
[17:43] Yeah, I remember. 对,我还记得
[17:47] You’re up, Felicity. 轮到你了,菲莉西蒂
[17:48] So this is what a typical night’s like for you. A little breaking and entering. 所以你平常晚上都是这样度过的吗? 稍微非法入侵一下
[17:52] All right. I got toxicology first. 好,我先找到毒物检测
[17:57] What are all these? 这些是什么?
[17:59] Chemical ingredients of all the makeup found on the victims. Skin cream, nail polish, lipstick. 死者身上所有化妆品的化学成份 护肤霜、指甲油、口红
[18:05] Wait, wait, wait, stop. Scroll back. Scroll back. 等等、等等,暂停 拉回去,拉回去
[18:08] This one. “Ethylparaben. Sodium laureth sulfate.” 这一个 “羟苯乙醋、月桂基醚硫酸钠”
[18:13] I’ve seen this before. 这个我之前看过
[18:15] It’s skin cream. Forensics found traces of it on her fingers. 那是护肤霜 监识组在她的手指上发现踪迹
[18:18] Probably something she used before he grabbed her. 可能是他抓走她之前 她用的东西
[18:20] Skin cream. Mermaid something. One of the victims, she had this in her purse. 护肤霜,人鱼什么的 其中一名受害者皮包里有这东西
[18:25] I had the lab analyze it. It’s the same… You know, it’s the same formula. 我请实验室分析,是同样的… 是同样的酊方
[18:28] – Felicity. – Already on it. – 菲莉西蒂 – 已经在查了
[18:31] (美人鱼 美人鱼护肤霜)
[18:34] How the hell could she do that? 她到底是怎么办到的?
[18:36] Ethylparaben and sodium laureth sulfate is Mermaiden’s proprietary formula. 羟苯乙醋和月桂基醚硫酸钠 是美人鱼的专利酩方
[18:41] Two victims with the same taste in skin cream. That can’t be a coincidence. 两名受害者爱用同一牌护肤霜 那不可能是巧合
[18:45] I could never figure out how he chose his victims. 我永远想不透 他怎么挑选受害者的
[18:48] I think you just did. 我认为你刚刚想出来了
[18:52] We shouldn’t have left Shado. 我们不应该丢下珊朵的
[18:55] Well, it’s her life. 她的生命
[18:57] It’s her choice. 她的选择
[18:59] – You listened to my advice. – What advice? – 你听进我的建议了 – 什么建议?
[19:01] – To avoid attachment. – Yeah, that was bad advice. – 避免情咸 – 对,那是糟糕的建议
[19:05] Well, it’ll save your life. 这样能救你一命
[19:06] – Maybe I don’t wanna live under those terms. – Yeah, well, maybe you’re an idiot. – 也许我不想要活在那种条件下 – 也许你是个白痴
[19:10] Hey, you think that caring about people gets you killed. 嘿,你认为在乎他人会害你丧命
[19:13] I think it’s what keeps people alive. 我认为这让人们活下去
[19:16] I was wrong about you. 我错看你了
[19:19] You’re definitely an idiot. 你绝对是个白痴
[19:21] Then that’s who I am. 那么我就是白痴
[19:24] – I’m not changing. – Agh! 我不要改变
[19:36] You should be happy I haven’t avoided attachment to you. 你应该庆幸 我没有避免跟你建立情感
[19:46] Harper. 哈波
[19:47] It’s been a while, hoss. 好久不见了,小伙子
[19:49] I been busy. 我最近很忙
[19:50] (易碎物)
[19:51] I can see that. 我看得出来
[19:53] I’ll give you a hundred. 我给你一百
[19:54] – Four. – Two-five. – 四百 – 两百五
[19:57] Done. 成交
[19:59] If you throw in some information. 只要你给我一点情报的话
[20:01] Ugh.
[20:03] Come on. You’ve got your finger on the pulse. I’m looking for someone. 拜托嘛,你知道我想干嘛 我在找一个人
[20:06] A blond. Likes black leather. 金发,喜欢黑色皮革
[20:08] – Sounds like your type. – And beats the crap out of guys with a BO staff. – 听起来是你喜欢的型 – 还拿棍棒把男人打得屁滚尿流
[20:12] That still sounds like your type. 听起来仍像你喜欢的型
[20:14] Look, I wanna put eyes on her. What do you know? 我想要见见她,你知道些什么吗?
[20:17] Not much. 不多
[20:18] You know Cindy? Folks call her, uh, Sin? 你认识辛蒂?大家都叫她辛?
[20:21] She got short, spikey hair. 她一头刺刺的短发
[20:24] She’s been seen a couple of times hanging around with your, uh, black-leather girlfriend. 有人看到她跟你的黑皮革女友 一起出现过几次
[20:28] So where can I find Sin? 我能在哪里找到辛?
[20:30] She hangs out over at Fifth and Boynton. 她常在第五街与波伊顿街出没
[20:33] And that is what I know. 我只知道这么多
[20:41] So this is it? 就是这个吗?
[20:43] – Skin cream? That’s our lead? – It’s something. – 护肤霜?那是我们的线索? – 至少有得查
[20:47] – What do we know about the product? – It’s made from crushed mother of pearl. – 我们对产品有什么了解? – 是辗碎珍珠母制成的
[20:50] That’s super high-end. Only carried in a handful of boutiques. 那相当高档 有贩售的精品店不多
[20:53] And it’s marketed for women with extremely delicate complexions. 主打适合皮肤极为细致的女性
[20:56] He picks his victims for their skin. The cream is how he finds them. 他根据她们的皮肤挑选受害者 他透过护肤霜找到他们
[21:00] Only four stores carry it. Three have surveillance systems. 只有四家店有贩售 三家有监视系统
[21:03] I’ve ran facial recognition through all of them looking for Mathis but come up empty. 我用脸部辨识系统找过马西斯 可是没有收获
[21:08] – He must be staking out the stores outside. – Fine, so we’ll do the same. – 他一定是在店外监视 – 那好,我们也这么做
[21:11] That could take days we don’t have. He’s probably out looking for another girl. 会花上好几天,我们没那么多时间 他可能已经在找下一个目标
[21:15] So that’s what we give him. 那我们就给他下一个目标
[21:18] I’ll go to the stores that carry Mermaiden, and buy it in each one. 我到贩售美人鱼的店家 在每一家都买一罐
[21:21] It’s too dangerous. 太危险了
[21:23] More dangerous than going undercover in a mob casino or jumping out of a plane? 比进入黑帮赌场卧底 或是跳出飞机还危险吗?
[21:28] It’s my life. It’s my choice. 我的生命,我的选择
[21:34] There are only two ways onto this island. 要到这座小岛只有两个方法
[21:37] By sea and by air. 海路或空路
[21:40] So what, you’re gonna steal whatever they use to get onto the island? 所以呢,你打算偷走 他们用来登陆这座小岛的工具吗?
[21:45] Well, I’m tired of living here. Aren’t you? 我在这里住腻了,你不腻吗?
[21:54] Oh, my God. 我的老天
[21:58] Appears to be two or three klicks offshore. 看来离岸边两到三公里
[22:02] What the hell? 什么鬼?
[22:08] It’s firing on a fixed location. 它在朝定点开火
[22:11] – The plane. They must have found it. – Shado. – 飞机!他们一定找到它了 – 珊朵
[22:16] Kid! 小子
[22:21] That’s the last store. You’re gonna reimburse me for these, right? 这是最后一家店 这些你会让我报销吧?
[22:24] I saved my receipts. 我留着收据
[22:28] Go to the rendezvous point. 去会合点
[22:31] Stay in public. 别离开公共场所
[22:37] I’m not a huge fan of dangling helpless girls in front of psychopaths like meat. 我要声明,我不喜欢拿无助的女子 去引诱精神变态
[22:42] She volunteered. 她是自愿的
[22:44] Well, she must really believe in you. 她一定非常信任你
[22:46] So did your daughter. 你女儿以前也一样
[22:51] She suffered a loss. 她失去一位朋友
[22:54] Grief’s got a way of shifting a person’s beliefs. 悲痛能够改变人的信念
[22:57] But then, you know all about that. 不过这点你很清楚
[22:59] You’ve lost people too, right? 你也失去过某人,对吧?
[23:02] – Why would you say that? – Why else would you be doing this? – 你为什么会这么说? – 否则你为什么要做这种事?
[23:07] My youngest, she died. 我最小的孩子,她死了
[23:11] I’m sorry. 我很遗憾
[23:13] Less than a month after it happened, I… 她死后不到一个月,我…
[23:16] I ended up catching the Dollmaker case. 我变成在追查玩偶人的案子
[23:19] I threw myself into it. 我投身在这案子里
[23:22] I think, on some level, with each girl, I was trying to save… 我以为 拯救每个女孩 在某种程度上 我都是在试着拯救…
[23:26] Sara. 莎拉
[23:29] And just like with Sara, I couldn’t. 而跟莎拉的情况一样 我救不她们了
[23:35] He killed eight girls Sara’s age before I caught him. 在我逮到他之前 他杀害了八名莎拉那年纪的女孩
[23:40] Someone’s coming. 有人来了
[23:45] I got him. 我看到他了
[23:47] Okay, I’m going to admit to being seriously wigged out right now. 好,我要承认我现在怕得要死
[23:53] False alarm, but next time I offer to be bait for a serial killer, please turn me down. 虚惊一场,不过下次我提议当 连续杀人魔的诱饵时,拜托拒绝我
[24:01] Delta Charlie 52 to Central. DC 52呼叫中心
[24:05] Code 99. Possible 207 in progress. 紧急情况,可能正在发生绑架案
[24:07] Immediate back-up required. 请求立即支援
[24:18] You all right? 你还好吗?
[24:20] Don’t move. 别动
[24:23] – She hit her head. – Go, go, go! – 她投到头了 – 快去!
[24:42] I thought there’d be more ceremony to this moment. 我还以为这一刻会比较盛大
[24:44] I’m a little disappointed, to be honest. 坦白说我有一点失望
[24:53] Get out of here. 离开这里
[24:58] It’s Lance. S.C.P.D. 我是兰斯,史特林市警察
[25:00] – it’s Mathis. I almost had him. – Search the area. The whole building. – 是马西斯,我差一点就逮到他 – 搜索这一区,整栋建筑
[25:05] – Sorry. – For what? – 抱歉 – 这是干嘛?
[25:06] Pike’s orders. He wants you collared for obstruction. 派克的命今 他要你因妨碍司法公正被捕
[25:10] What are…? What…? 什么…?啥…?
[25:12] Quentin Larry Lance, you have the right to remain silent. 昆汀赖端兰斯 你有权保持缄默
[25:15] If you give up that right, anything you say can… 如果你放弃权利,你所说的话将…
[25:22] They’re charging Lance with obstruction. 他们要以妨碍司法公正起诉兰斯
[25:24] He’s in custody. 他遭到拘留
[25:26] Mathis isn’t. He’ll be looking for another target. 马西斯却仍然在逃 他会去找别的目标
[25:28] I hacked Mermaiden and sent out an e-mail blast… 我骇入美人鱼 寄了大批电子邮件
[25:31] telling stores the product was defective. 告诉店家产品有缺陷
[25:33] – That’ll slow him down. – Smart. – 这样能拖延他 – 聪明
[25:35] – What about Lance? – One legal problem at a time. – 那兰斯怎么办? – 一次处理一件法律问题
[25:44] Docket ending 4587. State vs. Queen. 案件编号4587,州政府诉昆恩案
[25:47] All right. I’ll hear motions. Ladies first. ,我会倾听请求 女士优先 好 的
[25:52] Your Honor, we would like to be heard again on the issue of bail. 我们想要再提保释问题 庭 上
[25:55] Ms. Queen has languished in the Iron Heights Prison for months. 昆恩女士已经在铁山监狱 吃苦五个月了
[25:58] And in those months, did the 503 people she’s charged with killing… 而在这五个月中 她被控杀害的503人…
[26:02] miraculously return from the dead? …有奇迹般地死而复生吗?
[26:04] I’m unclear on how the passage of time is relevant. 如果没有,我不太清楚 时间过了多久跟这有何相关
[26:07] Might I remind the court, the defendant is presumed innocent? 容我提醒法庭 被告未经审判应做无罪雅定
[26:10] No need. I went to law school. It’s where I learned that bail, once denied… 不需要,我读过法学院 我在那里学到一旦保释被驳回…
[26:14] cannot be set in the absence of change of circumstance. …如果情况不变,不能重新决定
[26:18] Mr. Donner, what do you have for me? 唐纳先生,你有什么话要对我说?
[26:20] Your Honor, the State has no pre-trial motions to make at this time. 庭上,目前州政府没有审前请求
[26:25] But we would like to serve notice to the defense… 但根据刑事诉讼规则第15条…
[26:27] pursuant to Rule of Criminal Procedure 15. …我们想正式通知被告及其辩护律师
[26:30] I would like to conference with the District Attorney. 庭上,我想跟地方检察官讨论一下
[26:33] – There’s really no need nor any obligation. – What about professional courtesy? – 真的没必要也没这个义务 – 那么职业礼貌呢?
[26:37] I would like to have a conversation with you before you seek the death penalty. 我想在你请求死刑之前 跟你谈一谈
[26:47] Your client aided and abetted an act of mass murder. 你的当事人协助并教唆大屠杀的行为
[26:51] Five hundred and three conversations… 就算谈了503次…
[26:53] wouldn’t convince me that Moira Queen shouldn’t be the 504th fatality. …也无法说服我莫伊庄昆恩 不该成为第504名死者
[26:58] Your Honor… – Mom, we are gonna fight this. – 庭上… – 妈,我们不会坐以待毙
[27:00] Don’t worry. No one is gonna take you from us. 别担心 没有人会把你从我们身边夺走
[27:03] We won’t let it happen. 我们不会让那种事发生
[27:08] Oliver! 奥利佛!
[27:20] Oliver! Unh! 奥利佛!
[27:23] Shado! Agh! 珊朵
[27:58] I had to call in a lot of favors to get those. 我必须讨很多人情才拿得到这个
[28:00] I’ve been at the DA’s office for less than a month… 唯一的问题是 我在地检署才待不到一个月
[28:03] and no one owes me any favors. 没有人欠我任何人情
[28:07] So how’d you get the charges dropped? 那你是怎么让他们撤销告诉的?
[28:09] Your friend Pike and I have been working together on the anti-vigilante task force. 你朋友派克跟我一起在 反私刑者专案小组共事,记得吗?
[28:13] Last year you were working with the Arrow. What a difference a few months makes. 去年你还在跟绿箭侠合作 短短几个月转变真大
[28:17] – The Arrow? – Seems more appropriate than “the Hood.” – 绿箭侠? – 似乎比“兜帽男”更恰当
[28:20] And now you’re working with him. 而现在你在跟他合作
[28:22] I guess I’m not the only one in the family that’s done a 180. 我猜我不是家里唯一一个 有180度大转变的人
[28:25] This city needs help. I just became less particular about where it comes from. 这座城市需要帮助 我只是变得比较不计较是谁帮忙
[28:30] What’s your excuse? 你的藉口是什么呢?
[28:32] Still Tommy? 依然是汤米吗?
[28:35] What would you tell me if I said it is? 如果我说是,你会怎么跟我说呢?
[28:39] That a guy with a bow and arrow can’t save a guy who’s had a building fall on top of him. 一个拿弓箭的人 救不了被大楼压扁的人
[28:45] What’s going on with you is not about the Arrow. 你的问题跟绿箭侠无关
[28:49] Then what is it, Dad? 那么是什么呢,爸?
[28:52] Hm? I mean, why don’t you tell me? 你为什么不告诉我呢?
[28:54] You seem to have all the answers. 你似乎有问必答
[28:56] That crack that you made about me feeling guilty about something. 你觉得我对什么事感到内疚吗?
[28:59] Tommy’s death. 汤米的死
[29:02] Why would I feel guilty about that? 我为什么会感到内疚?
[29:04] I don’t know, I wish I did because it’s eating you up. 我不知道,我希望我知道 因为它快把你给吞噬了
[29:08] Your psychoanalysis would have more credibility… 你的心理分析 假如不是在警方拘留下提供的…
[29:10] if it wasn’t being offered under police custody. …比较会有可信度
[29:16] I’m worried about you… 萝蕾尔,我很担心你…
[29:17] I’d stay away from Pike if I were you, and the Dollmaker case. 如果我是你,我不会去招惹派克 也不会去碰玩偶人案子
[29:38] Excuse me. 不好意思
[29:40] Step off, Abercrombie. 走开,潮牌男模
[29:43] Cindy? 辛蒂?
[29:46] – Sin? – What do you want? – 辛? – 你想干嘛?
[29:48] Can’t you see I’m busy? 看不出来我在忙吗?
[29:50] I’m looking for a friend of yours. 我在我你的一个朋友
[29:52] Blond, black leather head to toe? 金发,从头到脚都穿黑皮革?
[29:59] So I guess that’s a yes. 看来你真的认识
[30:58] (史特林市警局)
[31:03] Bright lights. Christmas lights. Christmas lights. 明亮的灯,圣诞灯饰 圣诞灯饰
[31:05] He said he would go inside and replace them with Christmas lights. 他说他会进去把它们换成圣诞灯饰
[31:09] That’s what he said. He said he would go inside and… 他是这么说的,他说他会进去…
[31:11] You all right, pal? 你还好吗,老兄?
[31:14] You need a doctor or something? 你需要看医生或什么吗?
[31:18] No. I’m fine, thanks. 不,我很好,谢了
[31:28] Laurel… 萝蕾尔…
[31:35] I checked the order, and you shorted us half a case of champagne. 我查过订单了,你少给我们半箱香槟
[31:39] I’m not paying for booze I didn’t get. 我不要为我没收到的酒付钱
[31:46] – Can we get a count on that? – I’ve got four cases… – 可以数一下吗? – 我收到四箱…
[31:50] That won’t help. 喝酒浇愁没用的
[31:52] Yeah, well, neither is yelling at my vendors. But I wanna yell at someone right now. 对我的供应商大吼大叫也没用 但是我现在好想对某人大吼
[31:58] Mom’s gonna be okay. 妈不会有事的
[32:00] Because we are gonna help her fight this. 因为我们会帮她抗争到底
[32:02] As a family. 一家团结
[32:04] They wanna kill her. 他们想要杀了她
[32:06] I won’t let them. 我不会让他们这么做
[32:10] (菲莉西蒂史默克 快看新闻)
[32:13] Thea, can you turn to channel 52, please? 蒂雅,请你转到52台好吗?
[32:17] Officer Quentin Lance and his daughter, Laurel, were abducted earlier today. 昆汀兰斯警员和他女儿,萝蕾尔 今天稍早遭到绑架
[32:22] No ransom has been demanded. 绑匪尚未要求赎金
[32:24] S.C.P.D. are urging anyone with information regarding their whereabouts… 史特林市警局呼吁 可能知道他们行踪的人…
[32:28] – How’d he get them? – Don’t know about Laurel. – 他怎么抓走他们的? – 萝蕾尔的情况我不知道
[32:31] Detective Lance was abducted from the precinct. 兰斯警探是在警局的停车场 遭到绑架
[32:33] Mathis shot a guard, which sounded the alarm. 马西斯朝一名警卫开枪 因而引起警报
[32:35] I pulled up the security camera footage, and a van from Metamorpho Chemical caught my eye. 我调出监视影片,我注意到一辆 元素人化学公司的箱型车
[32:40] Metamorpho was condemned after the quake. 元素人在地震后被充公了
[32:42] – Perfect place to make dolls. – Not tonight. – 制造娃娃的好地方 – 今晚休想
[32:44] – Cops can trace this, same as we did. – They won’t make it in time. – 警方跟我一样,追查得到这地方 – 他们无法及时赶到
[32:51] Hey. 嘿
[32:53] – Wake up, Abercrombie. – What? – 醒醒,潮牌男模 – 啥?
[33:03] Did they send you? 他们派你来的吗?
[33:05] Did who…? What? What? Unh. 谁怎样?
[33:11] Agh! Not my face. 不要打脸
[33:16] I have a disapproving girlfriend. 我有个反对我打架的女朋友
[33:18] Are you one of them? 你是他们其中一员吗?
[33:20] One of who? 谁的其中一员?
[33:25] That’s mine. 那是我的
[33:30] Let him go. 放他走
[33:41] (蒂雅昆恩 你在哪?萝蕾尔被绑架,需要你)
[33:46] Isn’t this nice? 这不是很不赖吗?
[33:48] All of us here together. 我们全都聚集在这里
[33:49] It’s like Thanksgiving. 就好像感恩节
[33:51] Laurel, stay calm. Stay calm. 萝蕾尔,保持冷静,保持冷静
[33:54] Barton, I’m sorry. 巴顿,我很抱歉
[33:56] I know you hate me. I know you hate me, okay? And I understand that. 我知道你恨我,我知道你恨我,好吗? 我可以理解
[33:59] But you hate me. So please let my daughter go. 但是你恨的是我 所以拜托放我女儿走
[34:04] Now, why would I do that? 我为什么要那么做呢?
[34:07] Look at her. She’s so lovely. 看看她,她好可爱
[34:13] Maybe a little too much melanin in the skin… 也许皮肤的黑色素有一点太多
[34:17] but it’s the imperfections that make art sublime. 不过正是瑕疵使得艺术品出众
[34:20] I am the one that put you away. She had nothing to do with it! 是我把你关进大牢的 跟她一点关系也没有!
[34:23] She had everything to do with it! 她关系可大了!
[34:25] She’s your world. She’s your very soul. 她是你的全世界,她是你的灵魂
[34:27] You know, I could kill you, I could maim you, slice you up into a thousand pieces… 我大可杀了你,把你变成残废 将你千刀万刷…
[34:31] but if your soul remains intact, what have I wrought? …但如果你的灵魂依然完好无缺 我完成什么了吗?
[34:35] Huh?
[34:37] – Nothing. – I will kill you, you son of a bitch! – 什么都没有 – 我要杀了你,你这王八蚤!
[34:39] I will kill you! You son of a bitch! 我要杀了你!你这王八蚤!
[34:49] Laurel. Sweetheart. 萝蕾尔,亲爱的
[34:52] Close your eyes. 闭上眼睛
[34:55] I’m here. 我在这里
[34:57] I’m here, honey. 我在这里,亲爱的
[34:59] If you struggle, it will take longer. 如果你挣托,会拖得更久
[35:13] Do whatever you need to do. Just get him. Get him! 你怎么做都没关系 抓住他就对了,抓住他!
[35:47] Let’s take a better look at this face of yours. 我来好好看看你这张脸
[35:50] You have such lovely skin. 你的皮肤真漂亮
[35:57] You’re going back to prison. 你要回监狱去了
[36:01] No. He’s not. 不,他没有要回去
[36:06] It’s okay, sweetheart. 没事了,亲爱的
[36:07] It’s okay. He saved us. 没事的,他救了我们
[36:10] I know. 我知道
[36:13] I know he did. And after I hunted him… 我知道他救了我们 即使在我追捕他之后…
[36:15] – it’s okay. It’s all right. – No. He came… – 没事的,没关系的 – 不,他来了
[36:19] He came to save me. 他是来救我的
[36:21] – Yeah, I know. He saved us both. – No. – 对,我知道,他救了我们两个 – 不
[36:25] Not him. 不是他
[36:27] Not the Arrow. 不是绿箭侠
[36:30] Tommy. 汤米
[36:31] – What? – Oliver… – 什么? – 奥利佛,他…
[36:35] he told me to stay out of the Glades, and he… …他叫我不要待在贫民区,他…
[36:38] You told me to get out of CNRI, and I didn’t. …他叫我离开促进会,我却不走
[36:42] Tommy was only there because I was too stubborn. 汤米会在那里全是因为我太固执
[36:45] Too stubborn to get out when I had the chance. 固执到没有趁我有机会时逃出来
[36:49] You were right. 你说得对
[36:51] I was blaming the Arrow because… 我责怪绿箭侠是因为…
[36:54] Oh, my God. 天哪
[36:56] It’s all my fault, Dad. 全都是我的错,爸
[36:59] It’s all my fault that Tommy died. 汤米会死全都是我的错
[37:08] It’s all right, sweetheart. It’s all right. 没关系的,亲爱的,没关系
[37:43] How is she? 她还好吗?
[37:45] She’ll be all right. 她会没事的
[37:47] In time. 迟早的事
[37:49] I might not always agree with your methods, but I can’t argue with your results. 也许我并非总是同意你的做法 但我对你的成果无话可说
[37:55] You saved my daughter. 你救了我女儿
[37:58] Again. 又救了一次
[37:59] She needed help. 她需要帮助
[38:04] And she wasn’t the only one. 需要帮助的不只她
[38:10] Thanks. 谢了
[38:17] Moira. 莫伊庄
[38:20] – I know how hard this day has been for you. – Yes. – 我知道这一天对你有多难熬 – 是的
[38:23] And believe it or not, I’ve actually been in worse situations. 信不信由你 其实我有过更糟的情况
[38:26] Listen to me. 听我说
[38:27] Donner knows how strong our defense is. 唐纳知道我们的辩护有多有力
[38:30] Don’t let him scare you with that little death-penalty stunt of his. 别让他拿死刑来吓唬你
[38:33] I’m not afraid of dying, Jean. 我并不怕死,珍
[38:36] I’ve made my peace with this world a long time ago. 我在很久之前就与世无争了
[38:39] Then let’s win the case in the courtroom. 那就让我们在法庭上胜诉
[38:41] The trial is gonna reveal you were living under Malcolm Merlyn’s thumb. 审判将会揭露你活在 麦尔坎莫林的控制之下
[38:45] – It’s gonna reveal everything. – Yes. – 一切都会曝光 – 是的
[38:48] And that’s what I’m afraid of. 这正是我害怕的事
[38:52] Moira, what don’t I know? 莫伊拉,有什么事我不知道?
[38:55] Don’t you do this. You need to tell me. 你别这样,你必须告诉我
[38:57] I am your lawyer, and I am also your friend. 我是你的律师,也是你的朋友
[38:59] Thea and Oliver. 蒂雅与奥利佛
[39:02] I’m finally in a good place with my children, Jean. 我终于跟我的孩子们和好了,珍
[39:04] I have my family back. 我找回我的家人了
[39:10] But there are some things… 但有些事情…
[39:14] that must never be spoken of. …绝对不能谈论
[39:38] You shouldn’t have come here. 你不应该来这里的
[39:42] I had no choice. 我别无选择
[39:43] Ra’s Al Ghul has ordered your return. 忍者大师命令你回去
[39:53] I’m not going back. I can’t. 我不要回去,我不能回去
[39:56] That is not your decision. 这不是你能决定的
[39:59] Tell them that you couldn’t find me. 告诉他们你找不到我
[40:03] Tell them I ran. 告诉他们我逃跑了
[40:09] I won’t lie for you. 我不会替你说谎的
[40:12] Fine. 那好吧
[40:16] Don’t tell them anything. 什么都别告诉他们
[40:23] Something’s going on with this woman. She keeps helping you out. 这个女人不单纯 她不断跟踪你、帮助你
[40:27] – We’ve gotta find her. – To stop her or send a thank-you note? – 我们必须找到她 – 是为了阻止她还是寄感谢函?
[40:30] – That depends. – On what? – 这要看情况? – 什么情况?
[40:32] What side she’s on. 她站在哪一边
[41:41] Complex Chinese
绿箭侠

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第2季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第2季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme