时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | My name is Oliver Queen. | 我的名字叫奥利佛昆恩 |
[00:05] | After five years on a hellish island… | 在一座地狱般的小岛待了五年后 |
[00:08] | I have come home with only one goal: | 回家时心中只有一个目标: |
[00:11] | To save my city. | 拯救我的城市 |
[00:13] | But to do so, I can’t be the killer I once was. | 但要做到这一点 我不能像过去一样当一名杀手 |
[00:18] | To honor my friend’s memory, I must be someone else. | 为了向我的朋友致敬 我必须成为别人 |
[00:21] | (汤玛士莫林 1985年-2013年) | |
[00:23] | I must be something else. | 我必须成为别的身份 |
[00:28] | Previously on Arrow: | |
[00:29] | It’s a Hozen. In Buddhism it symbolizes reconnecting. | 这是一块古石 在佛教中象征感情重新连结 |
[00:33] | And now that Malcolm’s dead, there’s only one archer left. | 现在麦尔坎死了 只剩下一名弓箭手 |
[00:37] | And I’m gonna help my boss catch him. | 我要协助我的上司逮到他 |
[00:42] | Let the kid go. | 放那小子走 |
[00:44] | It’s like you have a death wish. | 你简直像是在找死 |
[00:46] | And guess what. It’s going to come true. | 你猜怎么着?那总有一天会成真 |
[00:49] | Yeah, well, someone has to do something and stand up for what’s right like he did. | 总得有人来做些什么 像他那样为对的事情挺身而出 |
[01:26] | (紧急灾难管理着) | |
[01:30] | – Faster. – Foot’s on the floor, man. | – 开快一点 – 油门都踩到底了 |
[01:34] | Call it in. | 报告总部 |
[01:36] | This is FEMA Truck 52. We’re being pursued by two armed bikers. | 这里是紧急灾难管理着52号货车 我们遭到武装摩托车骑士追逐 |
[01:39] | We’re heading south on Third Street. Requesting immediate assistance. | 我们在第三街往南行驶 请求紧急援助 |
[01:47] | Get us out of here. | 快让我们离开这里 |
[01:49] | – Get us out of here! – I’m trying! | – 快让我们离开这里! – 我在努力了! |
[02:08] | Who the hell was that? | 刚才到底是什么人? |
[03:05] | 把货车劫走,鸡犬不留 | |
[03:16] | Just so you know, the real bad guys are getting away. | 我告诉你们 真正的坏人要逃走了 |
[03:23] | (苍翠) | |
[03:43] | – We’re gonna need more sparring dummies. – I’ll start ordering them in bulk. | – 我们需要更多的练拳用假人 – 我会开始大批订货 |
[03:46] | – This mean you’re ready to launch Crusade 2.0? – I’m ready. I don’t know where to begin. | – 这表示你准备好再次出击罗? – 我准备好了,只是不知道从何开始 |
[03:51] | Last year I had the list. Getting justice was as simple as crossing names out of a book. | 去年我有名单,伸张正义就跟 划掉本子上的名字一样简单 |
[03:55] | This is Starling City. You never have to look far to find someone engaged in illegal activity. | 这里是史特林市,你不必找太远 就能找到从事非法活动的人 |
[03:59] | – Big Belly Burger got robbed. – Was Carly there? Is she okay? | – 昨天大肚量汉堡店遭到抢劫 – 卡莉在场吗?她没事吧? |
[04:04] | Yeah, she was, um… | 没事,她… |
[04:07] | It was her day off. | 昨天她休假 |
[04:08] | The three of us should get dinner. I haven’t seen her since I got back. | 很好,我们三个应该一起吃顿晚要 自从我回来后就没看过她 |
[04:12] | – Why the interest in my love life? – If it’s important to you, it’s important to me. | – 为何突然对我的感情生活感兴趣? – 如果对你很重要,对我也一样重要 |
[04:16] | Hey. I didn’t see you come in. | 嘿,我没有看到你进来 |
[04:18] | I had a secret entrance installed when I ran the club. | 我经营这家夜店时 请人装了一个秘密入口 |
[04:22] | Kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[04:27] | Hello? | 你好? |
[04:29] | Yes. Yeah, this is Thea Queen. | 是,对,我是蒂雅昆恩 |
[04:34] | Of course that’s where he is. | 他当然在那里罗 |
[04:41] | – Who is he, Roy? – I already told you, I don’t know. | – 他是谁,罗伊? – 我已经说过了,我不知道 |
[04:45] | So you just happened to have one of his arrows. | 所以你只是刚好有一支他的箭 |
[04:49] | – I hear he likes green ones. – Do you think this is funny? | – 我听说他喜欢绿色的箭 – 你认为这很好笑吗? |
[04:53] | Because I can charge you with obstruction right now. | 因为我可以马上以 妨碍司法公正起诉你 |
[05:03] | Look… | 听着… |
[05:05] | I used to feel the same way as you. | …我以前跟你有同样的感觉 |
[05:09] | He has this way of seducing you… | 他有法子来引诱你… |
[05:14] | making you feel like he’s some kind of guardian angel. | …让你觉得他是某种守护天使 |
[05:20] | But he’s not. | 但他不是 |
[05:22] | He causes chaos and death. | 他制造混乱与死亡 |
[05:25] | And you trying to emulate him just makes the situation worse. | 你试着效仿他只会让情况恶化 |
[05:29] | Half the city fell into a hole. I’d say the situation’s already worse. | 半个城市陷入一个洞里 我说情况已经恶化了 |
[05:34] | – Some of us are just trying to make it better. – Who, like you and the Hood? | – 我们有些人只是试着改善情况 – 谁,好比你跟兜帽男吗? |
[05:38] | Look, there… | 听着,还… |
[05:41] | There are others. | 还有其他人 |
[05:43] | Others out there who are willing to do what’s right. | 外头还有其他愿意做对的事的人 |
[05:46] | I’ve seen them. | 我见过他们 |
[05:48] | I’ve seen her. | 我见过她 |
[05:50] | I’m not interested in anyone else. | 我对其他人不感兴趣 |
[05:55] | Just him. | 只对他感兴趣 |
[06:05] | What happened? | 发生什么事了? |
[06:07] | – Are you hurt? – Fender bender. | – 你受伤了吗? – 小车祸 |
[06:09] | – He totaled his car playing Hood Jr. – At least it wasn’t my car. | – 他扮演小兜帽男时把他的车投毁了 – 至少不是我的车 |
[06:13] | Don’t say anything. I already called you an attorney. | 什么话都别说 我已经帮你叫律师了 |
[06:16] | That won’t be necessary. We’re not pressing charges. | 没有那个必要,我们不打算起诉 |
[06:19] | – So long as he gives up looking for trouble. – Might as well tell him to give up breathing. | – 只要他别再找麻烦的话 – 还不如叫他别再呼吸了 |
[06:24] | I’ll talk to him. | 我会跟他谈一谈 |
[06:27] | Ask him if he knows anything about the vigilante. | 问他知不知道和刑者的什么事情 |
[06:30] | Roy’s obviously forged some sort of connection to him. | 罗伊显然想跟他有所往来 |
[06:33] | Maybe it goes both ways. | 也许他也有同样打算 |
[06:35] | Doesn’t sound like the vigilante’d have a groupie. | 死刑者听起来不像是会有粉丝的人 |
[06:37] | That’s just it. | 问题就在这里 |
[06:39] | We don’t know anything about the vigilante… | 我们对私刑者一无所知 |
[06:42] | except for every time he shows up, all hell breaks loose. | 只知道每当他现身时 一定会引起大混乱 |
[06:46] | It has to stop, Ollie. | 这种事必须停止,奥利 |
[06:48] | He has to be stopped. | 必须阻止他 |
[06:57] | Thea, can you ask Mr. Diggle to bring the car around, please? | 蒂雅,能请你叫狄戈先生 把车开过来吗? |
[07:02] | I’ll always think of you fondly. | 我会一直深情地想着你 |
[07:05] | Save the speeches. | 不必对我说教了 |
[07:07] | Your ex-girlfriend already laid one on me. Still no effect. | 你的前女友已经训过我一顿 依然无效 |
[07:12] | – I used to be a lot like you, Roy. – I doubt that. | – 我以前跟你很像,罗伊 – 我不太相信 |
[07:15] | I spend more time in the back of cop cars than limos, so… | 我坐在警车后座的时间 比坐在礼车里还久,所以… |
[07:21] | The world doesn’t work anymore. | 这世界不再运作了 |
[07:23] | It broke a long time ago, but it was like you were the only one who noticed. | 很久以前就坏掉了 不过似乎只有你一个人注意到 |
[07:27] | That makes you angry. | 这令你感到愤怒 |
[07:31] | And you’re afraid that that anger is gonna burn you up inside… | 你害怕如果你明知自己束手无策 却必须在这世上… |
[07:34] | if you have to live in the world one second longer knowing that you could fix it. | …多活一秒钟的话 那股怒气会把你的内心烧成灰烬 |
[07:42] | That anger’s gonna put you in the hospital, kid. | 那股怒气会害你进医院,小子 |
[07:45] | Or worse. | 或是更糟 |
[07:48] | Well, I’ll take worse. | 我选择更糟 |
[07:50] | Better to be dead than in a hospital these days. | 这段日子来 死了还比进医院好,对吧? |
[07:52] | – What do you mean? – Been to the Glades Memorial lately? | – 什么意思? – 最近去过贫民区纪念医院吗? |
[07:55] | No, but I didn’t read that it was damaged by the quake. | 没有,不过我没有读到 它在地震中遭到摧毁 |
[07:58] | It wasn’t. | 它没有遭到摧毁 |
[08:00] | The medicine that FEMA’s been sending the hospital is being hijacked. | 灾难管理着最近发给医院的药物 遭到劫持了 |
[08:03] | If they don’t resupply, they’ll be forced to close. | 如果他们不重新补给 他们将被迫关闭 |
[08:06] | – By who? – I don’t know. | – 是谁干的? – 我不知道 |
[08:09] | The doctors and nurses are already bailing. And the cops? | 医生跟护士已经在开溜了 警察呢? |
[08:12] | The cops rarely venture that deep into the Glades, so I guess that leaves only me. | 警察很少冒险进入贫民区那么内部 所以我猜只剩下我了 |
[08:17] | What’s it take to make you angry? | 要怎样才能令你感到愤怒呢? |
[08:36] | Oliver! No! | 奥利佛!不! |
[08:53] | Others will come. They won’t be happy we killed their men. | 其他人会过来,我们杀了他们的人 他们不会高兴的 |
[08:56] | All the more reason to figure out why they’re here. | 这下我们更应该查清楚 他们为何来到这里 |
[09:04] | It’s a map… | 这是一张地图 |
[09:06] | of the island chain containing Lian Yu. | 是包含炼狱岛在内的岛链 |
[09:10] | This is similar to the recon shots ASIS gave me before we came here to rescue your father. | 这跟我们来这里救你父亲之前 澳洲秘密情报局给我的侦查照片很像 |
[09:17] | Whatever they’re looking for, it must be here, on this island. | 不管他们在找什么 一定就在这里,这座岛上 |
[09:25] | I’ve seen men in war with that look in their eyes. | 我在战争中看过人们有过那种眼神 |
[09:28] | What look? | 什么眼神? |
[09:30] | The one that says he’s split into someone else. | 说明了他已经分裂成别人的 那种眼神 |
[09:34] | Someone he doesn’t even recognize. | 连他也不认得的某个人 |
[09:37] | If someone doesn’t talk to him, it’ll tear him up. | 如果没有人跟他说话 他会崩溃的 |
[09:55] | Come on. Let’s get away from this place. | 来吧,我们离开这个地方 |
[10:06] | People survive the quake and end up here. From one hell to the next. | 从地震中生还的人们最后来到这里 从一个地狱到下一个地狱 |
[10:10] | Whoever’s stealing from here, they won’t be for much longer. | 无论偷走这里的东西的人是谁 他们偷不了多久了 |
[10:16] | This city is failing on all counts. | 这座城市各方面渐渐失去作用 |
[10:19] | Who’s that in the spotlight? | 吸引大众目光的那个人是谁? |
[10:21] | Sebastian Blood, the local alderman that I told you about. | 塞巴斯帝安布拉德 我跟你提过的当地市议员 |
[10:24] | – Not too shy about sharing his opinions. – Which are? | – 不吝于分享他的意见 – 他的意见是? |
[10:28] | Which are that the Glades have been abandoned… | 贫民区遭到遗弃 |
[10:30] | and no one gives a damn about these people. | 没有人在乎这些人民 |
[10:32] | He hasn’t met us yet. | 他还没见过我们 |
[10:34] | We cannot stand by while the doctors on the other side of those doors… | 当门后的医生们 正以最少的资源努力时 |
[10:38] | are working with minimum resources because the police department sees us as a lost cause. | 我们不能够袖手旁观 因为警方认为我们注定没放了 |
[10:42] | Meanwhile, thieves are seeking to make a quick buck off the misery of the Glades. | 与此同时,窃贼们想找机会 靠贫民区的惨剧大发横财 |
[10:49] | Oliver Queen, isn’t it? | 奥利佛昆恩,是不是? |
[10:53] | Alderman. | 市议员 |
[10:55] | What brings you to Glades Memorial, Mr. Queen? | 什么风把你吹来贫民区纪念医院 昆恩先生? |
[10:58] | I assume someone of your means can afford the best medical treatment money can buy. | 我想像你这样富有的人 负担得起最佳医疗服务的钱 |
[11:02] | I can assure you you’re not gonna find that here. | 我可以向你保证 你在这里绝对找不到你要的 |
[11:04] | That’s wrong, sir. | 不是这样的,先生 |
[11:06] | The people of the Glades have suffered too much not to have access to medical services. | 无法获得基本医疗服务 贫民区的人民遭受到太大的痛苦 |
[11:11] | Well, that’s very compassionate of you to say… | 你这么说真有同情心 |
[11:14] | although I wonder where your family’s concern for its fellow citizens was… | 不过我很纳问 当你的家人下令建造… |
[11:18] | when they ordered the construction of the earthquake machine that killed 503 people. | …杀了503人的地震机器时 他们对市民同胞的关心到哪去了 |
[11:22] | 勿忘503 | |
[11:23] | Ladies and gentlemen. | 先生女士们 |
[11:25] | I will do everything in my power to atone for my family’s culpability in this tragedy. | 我会尽我的全力为我的家人 在这起悲剧中的罪责赎罪 |
[11:30] | I’m sure the people of the Glades that I represent will sleep better knowing that. | 我相信我所代表的贫民区人民 知道这点后会睡得安稳些 |
[11:34] | If they still had a place to sleep. If their homes hadn’t crumbled around them. | 如果他们还有睡觉的地方的话 如果他们的家园没有在他们周围瓦解 |
[11:38] | If their stores and their businesses hadn’t been condemned. | 如果他们的店家跟生意 没有被充公 |
[11:41] | – You did this to us. – Go back to your mansion, rich boy. | – 这是你害我们的 – 回去你的豪宅吧,富家公子 |
[11:44] | Spare us your mercy visits, Queen. You’ve done enough for this city already. | 少来猫哭耗子了,昆恩 你为这城市做得已经够多了 |
[11:49] | Excuse us. Pardon us. | 不好意思,原谅我们 |
[11:53] | Sir, how do you plan on fixing the…? | 你打算如何解决…? 先 生 |
[12:06] | 剧名:身份为何 | |
[12:12] | – I quit. | 我辞职 |
[12:13] | – No, you don’t. | 你不能辞职 主演:史蒂芬阿米尔 |
[12:14] | Yes, I do. | 我就是要辞 主演:史蒂芬阿米尔 |
[12:15] | Not my old job in the IT Department but | 不是辞掉我在资讯科技部的旧工作 |
[12:16] | my new job as your executive assistant… | 而是当你的行政助理的新工作 主演:凯蒂卡西迪 |
[12:19] | which you think I’m going to accept. | 你还以为我会接受 |
[12:21] | Your thinking | 你的想法… 主演:大卫兰姆西 |
[12:22] | could not be more wrong. | 简直错到极点 |
[12:24] | – I need a Girl Wednesday. | 我需要一名大力女助手 |
[12:25] | – It’s “Friday.” And the answer is no. | 是得力女助手,而且我才不要当 主演:薇拉贺兰德 |
[12:30] | These computers have been upgraded. | 这些电脑已经升级过了 主演:爱蜜莉贝特李察 |
[12:33] | Far more processing power than your typical secretary. | 处理能力比一般秘书所需的强大多了 主演:柯尔顿海恩斯 |
[12:36] | Did you know I went to MIT? | 你知道我读过麻省理工学院吗? 主演:曼奴班奈特 |
[12:38] | Guess what I majored in. | 猜猜我主修什么 主演:曼奴班奈特 |
[12:39] | not the secretarial arts. | 不是秘书技巧 苏珊娜汤普森 |
[12:41] | Felicity. | 菲莉西蒂 主演:苏珊娜汤普森 |
[12:43] | We all need to have secret identities now. | 现在我们都需要有秘密身份 主演:保罗布莱克索恩 |
[12:45] | If I’m going to be Oliver Queen, CEO, then I can’t very well travel down 18 floors… | 如果我要当执行长奥利佛昆恩 那么每当你我需要讨论… |
[12:50] | every time you and I need to discuss how we spend our nights. | …我们晚上要做什么时 我不能随随便便跑下十八层楼 |
[12:53] | And I love spending the night with you. | 我很喜欢跟你一起过夜 |
[12:55] | Three, two, one. | 三、二、一 |
[12:57] | I worked very hard to get where I am, and it wasn’t so I could fetch you coffee. | 我非常努力才有今天的成就 而且不是为了让我能帮你端咖啡 |
[13:02] | Well, it could be worse. | 当助理还不是最糟的 |
[13:05] | My secret identity is his black driver. | 我的秘密身份是他的黑人司机 |
[13:09] | Right now I need you to figure out how the hijackers are getting a line… | 现在我需要你查出强盗如何得知… |
[13:13] | on the goods earmarked for Glades Memorial. | …哪些货物是要给 贫民区纪念医院的 |
[13:16] | – If we know how they’re picking their targets… | 如果我们知道他们如何挑选目标… 制片:温蒂梅利寇 |
[13:18] | – We’ll know when and where to stop them. | 我们就知道要在何时何地阻止他们 |
[13:21] | 制片:JP芬恩 | |
[13:23] | Fine. Oh. | 好吧 |
[13:26] | May I get you a cup of coffee? | 哦,要我端一杯咖啡给你吗? |
[13:31] | You’re not actually offering to get me coffee, are you? | 你不是真的提议要端咖啡给我吧? |
[13:33] | Yeah, nope. That won’t be happening. Ever. | 对,不是,那种事永远不会发生 |
[13:37] | Well, can you please make reservations… | 如果你能勉为其难做下去的话 能请你帮小狄、卡莉跟我… |
[13:40] | for Dig, Carly and I Saturday night at Table Salt? | …订周六晚上食盐餐厅的位子吗? |
[13:45] | Sure. | 当然好 |
[13:46] | I’ll get right on that. Using the Internet. Which you also happen to have access to. | 我立刻就用网路订 你刚好也能够上网呢 |
[13:54] | – You still haven’t told him? – He has enough on his plate. | – 你还没有告诉他吗? – 他要烦脑的事情够多了 |
[14:02] | Last year when Oliver Queen returned to Starling City… | 去年当奥利佛昆恩回到史特林市… |
[14:05] | he was met with flowers and well wishes. | …他得到的是鲜花与祝福 |
[14:07] | However, today, down at Glades Memorial, he was met with a far less cordial homecoming. | 然而,今天在贫民区纪念医院 他得到的返家欢迎却冷淡许多 |
[14:12] | The question is no longer “Where have you been, Oliver Queen?” | 问题不再是 “你上哪去了,奥利佛昆恩?” |
[14:15] | Now, it’s “But what have you done for me lately?” | 现在是 “你最近为我做了什么了?” |
[14:17] | Mr. Queen was not available for comment. | 昆恩先生暂时无法回应 |
[14:31] | You saved my life. | 你救了我一命 |
[14:34] | That’s what I keep telling myself. | 我一直对我自己这么说 |
[14:38] | That I killed that guy because he was gonna kill you. | 我杀了那个家伙 是因为他打算杀你 |
[14:44] | What if that’s not the reason? | 万一不是那个原因呢? |
[14:47] | I just feel like this island is… | 我只是觉得这座岛… |
[14:52] | It’s turning me into something terrible. | 正在把我变成什么可怕的东西 |
[15:07] | No island, no place, | 没有小岛、没有任何地方 编剧:班索科罗斯基,贝丝舒瓦兹 |
[15:10] | can make you something you’re not. | 能把你变成你以外的东西 编剧:班索科罗斯基,贝丝舒瓦兹 |
[15:13] | So I’ve always been a killer? | 所以我一直是一名杀手罗? |
[15:16] | 导演:尼克柯帕斯 | |
[15:20] | Everyone has a demon inside of them. | 每个人的内心都有恶魔 |
[15:24] | The Dao De Jing recognizes the yin and the yang… | 《道德经》认为阴阳,相反的力量… |
[15:30] | opposing forces inside all of us. | …存在于我们所有人体内 |
[15:34] | The darkness and the light. | 黑暗与光明 |
[15:39] | The killer… | 杀手 |
[15:43] | and the hero. | …和英雄 |
[16:10] | I’m getting more done in the basement of an abandoned steel factory… | 比起在摩天大楼的角落办公室 我在废弃钢铁厂的地下室里 |
[16:14] | – than in the corner office of a high-rise. – What do you have? | – …完成的事还比较多 – 你查到什么了? |
[16:17] | FEMA is shipping 100,000 units of medical-grade opiates to Glades Memorial. | 紧急灾难管理着要运送十万个 医疗级鸦片剂给贫民区纪念医院 |
[16:21] | – When? – Truck is scheduled to leave in 20 minutes. | – 什么时候? – 卡车预定廿分钟内从仓库出发 |
[16:24] | – Not if this gang has anything to say about it. – Bad luck for them. | – 前提是这帮飞车党没意见的话 – 算他们倒楣 |
[16:28] | I have something to say about it. | 这件事我有意见 |
[16:51] | No, please, don’t… | 不,拜托,不要… |
[16:53] | Down! | 趴下 |
[16:58] | Make your delivery. | 去送你的货 |
[17:07] | The emerald archer. | 翠绿弓箭手 |
[17:09] | I feared you had perished in the quake… | 我担心你在地震中去世了 |
[17:12] | denying me the opportunity to pay you back in full… | 让我没有机会 为你过去干扰我的生意… |
[17:15] | for your past interference in my business. | …对你全数奉还 |
[17:17] | Your business is going under. Permanently. | 你的生意要永久倒闭了 |
[17:23] | I don’t think my friend agrees with you. | 我想我的朋友可不同意 |
[17:25] | Our new partnership was easily cemented. | 我们轻易就巩固了新的合作关系 |
[17:28] | You see, I was eager to see you dead, and he was eager to kill you. | 瞧,我急着看你死去 而他急着杀了你 |
[17:38] | No kill shots? | 没有致命一击? |
[17:40] | I was promised a fight. I hope you haven’t lost your nerve. | 我还以为能好好打一场 希望你没有丧失胆量 |
[17:44] | Find out. | 来试试看 |
[18:05] | Starling City Police. You’re surrounded. | 史特林市警局,你们被包围了 |
[18:08] | Put down your weapons or we will open fire. | 放下武器,否则我们将会开火 |
[18:13] | Open fire! | 开火! |
[18:28] | Cease fire. Cease fire. | 停火,停火 |
[18:31] | Find him. | 找到他 |
[18:33] | He couldn’t have gone far. | 他跑不了多远的 |
[18:52] | Does it hurt? | 会痛吗? |
[18:55] | Not as much as some things. | 没有某些事情那么痛 |
[18:56] | I love that we live in a city where the police are more interested in catching you… | 我喜欢我们住在一个 警方比较有兴趣要逮到你… |
[19:01] | than the drug-stealing mobsters. | …而不是偷药帮派份子的城市 |
[19:03] | Our tax dollars at work. | 我们的税金还真是用对地方了 |
[19:04] | The authorities have always gone after the vigilante. | 当局一直都在追捕私刑者 |
[19:07] | This time was different. | 这次不一样 |
[19:09] | Why? Because this time it’s Laurel leading the charge? | 为什么?因为这次是 萝蕾尔负责下令吗? |
[19:12] | Because they got in my way. | 因为他们妨碍到我了 |
[19:15] | I can’t make things better as Oliver Queen… | 我不能以奥利佛昆恩的身份 来让事情好转 |
[19:18] | and now I can’t make things better as the vigilante. | 现在我也不能以私刑者的身份 来让事情好转 |
[19:21] | – So what if Laurel’s involved? – Hey. Go easy on him. | – 萝蕾尔涉入其中又怎样? – 嘿,对他宽容点 |
[19:23] | – It’s all right. – No, it’s not. | – 没关系的 – 不,才怪 |
[19:26] | You don’t get to jump down his throat because you’re having a lousy week. | 你不能因为你这周过得不好 就拿他出气 |
[19:29] | You’re pissed he invoked Laurel. You’re not the only one whose love life is taking it on the chin. | 你气他提起伟大的萝蕾尔 感情生活触礁的人并非只有你 |
[19:34] | – Felicity. – What? | – 菲莉西蒂 – 你在说什么? |
[19:36] | You keep bringing up Carly, but you’re so involved with yourself… | 我在说,你不断提起卡莉 但是你满脑子只想着自己的事 |
[19:40] | that you don’t even realize the look he gets every time you do. | 你甚至没有意识到每当你提起她 他所露出的眼神 |
[19:45] | What is she talking about? | 她在说什么? |
[19:47] | Me and Carly pulling the pin. | 我和卡莉分手了 |
[19:50] | It happened when you were gone. Truth is, it’s been happening for a while. | 在你离开的时候发生的 事实上,酝酿好一阵子了 |
[19:53] | Being the vigilante’s wingman was a strain. | 当私刑者的帮手有沉重的压力 |
[19:58] | He needs to hear this. | 他需要听这番话 |
[20:00] | This wasn’t just about what we were doing, Oliver. | 这不只跟我们在做的事情有关 奥利佛 |
[20:04] | This isn’t just about you, man. | 这不单只是你的事 |
[20:07] | I couldn’t separate what was going on with me and Carly… | 我没办法把我跟卡莉之间的事 跟我哥哥的遭遇… |
[20:10] | – and what went on with my brother. – Deadshot. | – …当成两回事 – 死亡射手 |
[20:13] | He’s still out there. | 他依然逍遥法外 |
[20:16] | My brother’s killer is still breathing. | 杀害我哥哥的凶手还活着 |
[20:20] | And I guess I, uh, couldn’t hate him and love her at the same time. | 我猜我没办法同时恨他又爱她 |
[20:27] | See? | 看吧? |
[20:30] | You are not the only one having trouble reconciling two sides of himself. | 难以协调自己的双重身份的人 不是只有你 |
[20:57] | Great crowd tonight. | 今晚人真多 |
[20:58] | Now that we’re closed, you gonna be starting your second shift? | 既然我们打烊了 你要开始做你的第二份工作了吗? |
[21:01] | Suicide by Chinese street thugs? | 去找华裔街头混混寻死? |
[21:04] | – Do you really wanna talk about this again? – We never finished talking about it. | – 你真的又要谈这件事吗? – 这件事我们根本没有谈完 |
[21:09] | I wanted Laurel to arrest you. | 我本来想要萝蕾尔逮捕你 |
[21:15] | You know, you’re not the first girlfriend to say that to me. | 你不是第一个 跟我说那种话的女朋友 |
[21:19] | She said I couldn’t change you, so I’m not gonna try to. | 她说我改变不了你 所以我不会试着改变你 |
[21:28] | So you’re giving me money and a rock? | 所以你给我钱跟一颗石头? |
[21:30] | The check is two weeks’ severance from the club. | 那张支票来自夜店 是两周的遣散费 |
[21:32] | Just because I can’t change you doesn’t mean I have to let you be in my life… | 只因为我改变不了你 不代表我必须把你留在我的生命中… |
[21:36] | until you get yourself killed. | …直到你害你自己丧命 |
[21:40] | And my brother gave me that when he came back from the dead. | 我哥哥死里逃生回来后 给了我那东西 |
[21:43] | Said it was a Hozen… | 说那是一块古石 |
[21:45] | some Buddhist thing that symbolizes reconnecting. | 在佛教中象微感情重新连结 |
[21:49] | If you wanna reconnect with me… | 如果你想要跟我重新连结感情… |
[21:52] | – keep the Hozen and tear up that check. – I don’t do too well with ultimatums. | – …留着古石,撕掉支票 – 我不太能面对最后通牒 |
[21:58] | And I don’t do all that great with people I love getting hurt. | 我也不太能够面对我爱的人受伤 |
[22:02] | Or worse. | 或是更糟 |
[22:13] | Your 4:00 is here. | 你四点的访客到了 |
[22:15] | Though I’m not entirely sure why you would invite him up to your office. | 不过我不太确定 你为何会邀他上来你的办公室 |
[22:18] | Because I need to fix this situation, and there are no cameras… | 因为我必须解决这状况 而且这里没有摄影机… |
[22:21] | or people to throw things at me in here. | …或是对我丢东西的人 |
[22:24] | Alderman. Thank you for coming. | 市议员,谢谢你来 |
[22:27] | Mr. Queen. | 昆恩先生 |
[22:29] | This is some view. | 这里的景观真棒 |
[22:31] | How small the rest of us must all look from up here. | 从这上面往下看 我们其余的人一定显得很渺小 |
[22:34] | – Ms. Smoak. – Yes. | – 史默克小姐 – 是 |
[22:36] | Would you get my guest and I some coffee? | 请你端咖啡给我的客人跟我好吗? |
[22:38] | You know, I would, Mr. Queen, but it seems that someone’s broken our coffeemaker. | 我很乐意,昆恩先生 不过似乎有人砸坏了我们的咖啡机 |
[22:44] | Violently. | 砸得很用力 |
[22:46] | I was surprised that you wanted to meet. | 我很意外你想跟我见面 |
[22:49] | As surprised as I was when you turned a frenzied mob on me? | 有我被你教唆的疯狂暴民攻击时 那么意外吗? |
[22:53] | Oh, that shouldn’t have been too surprising. | 哦,那件事应该没那么令人意外 |
[22:56] | My constituents have a lot of anger towards your family. | 我的选民对你的家族有着满腔恕火 |
[22:58] | They have a right to. | 他们有权愤怒 |
[23:00] | My mother was involved in something unspeakable. | 我母亲涉入了不可告人的事情 |
[23:04] | But I’m my own man. | 不过我为我自己作主 |
[23:07] | – And I’m not your enemy. – You’re not a friend. | – 我不是你的敌人 – 你不是朋友 |
[23:10] | To me or the people of the Glades. | 不是我或贫民区人民的朋友 |
[23:13] | I am hoping to prove otherwise. | 我希望能证明事实并非如此 |
[23:17] | Mr. Queen, not every problem can be solved by money. | 昆恩先生,不是每个问题 都能用钱解决 |
[23:23] | Real change will never happen until your elitist friends realize… | 除非你的精英朋友们理解到 让数千名的市民同胞… |
[23:27] | it is morally unacceptable to allow thousands of its fellow citizens… | …住在同一条街上,却犹如活在 第三世界,是于道德所不容的… |
[23:30] | – to live down the street but in a Third World. – Then let’s show them. | – …否则永远不会有真正的改变 – 那么我们就让他们看看 |
[23:34] | I’ll host a benefit, invite some of my elitist friends… | 我会举办一场慈善晚会 邀请一些我的精英朋友… |
[23:38] | and then you and I can help them see what needs to be done. | …然后你和我能帮助他们明白 应该要做些什么 |
[23:43] | People seeing you. | 人们见到你 |
[23:47] | Seeing you stand up, the CEO of Queen Consolidated taking responsibility… | 见到你挺身而出 昆恩集团的执行长负起责任… |
[23:52] | and being this cause’s public face. | …成为这个目标的公众面孔 |
[23:59] | That would make a difference. | 这将会造成实质上的改变 |
[24:04] | Then let’s make a difference. | 那我们就来创造实质上的改变 |
[24:11] | Listen… | 听着 |
[24:12] | I am truly sorry for what happened outside that hospital. | …我对医院外所发生的事 真的很抱歉 |
[24:17] | Sometimes my emotions get the better of me. | 有时候我会被我的情绪冲昏头 |
[24:48] | Hey, kid! Shado! | 嘿,小子!珊朵! |
[24:51] | Yeah. Just, um… | 好的,只是… |
[24:54] | Slade, just washing off. | 史莱德,我们只是冲洗一下 |
[24:58] | Well, you better prepare to get dirty again. I figured out where those men were headed. | 你们最好准备再弄脏身子 我查出那些人往哪里去了 |
[25:03] | It’s a couple of klicks northwest of here. | 就在这里的西北方几公里处 |
[25:07] | Well, let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[25:13] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[25:15] | – Don’t fall too hard. – Why not? | – 别陷得太深 – 为什么? |
[25:17] | To make sure there isn’t any part of this island that doesn’t totally suck? | 为了确保这座岛没有一处不是 完全糟糕透顶吗? |
[25:21] | To survive. She’s a distraction. | 是为了生存 她会令人分心 |
[25:24] | And in a place like this, a distraction’s gonna cloud your judgment. | 在这种地方 分心会扰乱你的判断 |
[25:28] | And that is what’s gonna get you killed. | 而这会害你丧命 |
[25:32] | Look at what this island has already done to you, kid. | 看看这座岛已经 把你变成什么样了,小子 |
[25:51] | Hello, Laurel. | 你好,萝蕾尔 |
[25:54] | – Seems like old times. – Figured we should talk. | – 还真像过去的日子 – 想说我们应该谈谈 |
[25:58] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[26:00] | – Turn that thing off and pull back your hood. – I’m not your enemy. | – 把变声器关掉,脱下你的兜帽 – 我不是你的敌人 |
[26:05] | – And I thought we understood each other. – I understand you’re a criminal. | – 我还以为我们了解彼此 – 我了解到你是一名罪犯 |
[26:08] | And you think the law doesn’t apply to you. It does. | 你以为法律并不适用在你身上 你错了 |
[26:11] | But you didn’t always feel that way. | 可是你并非总是这么认为 |
[26:13] | You used to think that I was helping the people in this city. | 你以前认为我在帮助这城市的人 |
[26:18] | And then I saw you. | 后来我看到你了 |
[26:21] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[26:22] | The night of the earthquake, I saw you at CNRI. | 地震的那一晚 我在促进会看到你 |
[26:27] | My friend was inside the building when it collapsed. | 当那栋大楼倒塌时 我的朋友就在里面 |
[26:32] | He went there to rescue me. | 他到那里去救我 |
[26:35] | And by the time I managed to climb inside, he was gone. | 等到我终于设法爬进去 他已经死了 |
[26:41] | But I saw you. | 不过我看到你 |
[26:43] | Running away into the night. | 逃进黑夜之中 |
[26:47] | You didn’t save him. | 你没有救他 |
[26:56] | You were too busy… | 你忙着跟麦尔坎莫林… |
[26:58] | fighting a meaningless duel with Malcolm Merlyn. | …打一场毫无意义的对决 |
[27:01] | And when people… | 而当人们… |
[27:03] | people you told me you would protect, needed your help… | …你跟我说你会保护的人们 需要你的帮助时… |
[27:11] | you weren’t there. | …你却不在 |
[27:15] | I don’t think you wear that hood because you’re a hero. | 我不认为你戴兜帽 是因为你是英雄 |
[27:19] | I think you wear it to hide that you’re a coward. | 我认为你戴兜帽 是为了隐藏你是懦夫这件事 |
[27:22] | And I promise you, I will see you unmasked, prosecuted and sent to prison. | 我向你保证,我会见到你脱下伪装 遭到起诉并送进监狱 |
[27:28] | Don’t ever speak to me again. | 再也不要来找我说话了 |
[27:46] | (贫民区纪念医院慈善晚会) | |
[27:57] | You look like a woman who’s looking for someone. | 你看起来像在找人 |
[28:02] | A friend of mine. He’s throwing this benefit. | 我的一个朋友,他举办这场慈善晚会 |
[28:05] | Ah. Oliver Queen. I didn’t realize you were friends. | 奥利佛昆恩 我不知道你们是朋友 |
[28:09] | Very old friends. | 是老朋友了 |
[28:10] | So you can imagine how I feel about you putting him in the crosshairs… | 所以你可以想像 你让他成为舆论攻击的目标时 |
[28:14] | of public opinion, alderman. | 我有什么成受,市议员 |
[28:17] | For what it’s worth, I have apologized to Oliver for my rhetorical excesses. | 无论如何,我已经向奥利佛 为我的夸大其词道歉了 |
[28:21] | In fact, it is that détente which brings us all here tonight. | 事实上,是我们的关系缓和 让我们今晚聚集在这里 |
[28:26] | So where is Oliver? | 那么奥利佛在哪里呢? |
[28:28] | That’s exactly the question I’ve been asking myself. | 我也一直问我自己同样的问题 |
[28:34] | We’re late. | 我们迟到了 |
[28:37] | Good news is, you get to make a dramatic entrance. | 好消息是 你可以来个戏剧性的登场 |
[28:39] | Oh, I’m just lucky Oliver Queen has a reputation for not showing up on time. | 哦,我真幸运 奥利佛昆恩是出了名的不会准时现身 |
[28:44] | I’ve been meaning to tell you, it weirds me out… | 我一直想告诉你 你像刚才那样… |
[28:47] | the way you refer to yourself in the third person like that. | …以第三人指称自己 让我觉得很诡异 |
[28:54] | It’s Felicity. | 是菲莉西蒂 |
[28:57] | – Tell me. – I’ve got good news and bad news. | – 说吧 – 我有好消息跟坏消息 |
[29:00] | I hacked into FEMA’s server… Yet another federal offense, thank you very much. | 我骇进紧急灾难管理着的伺服器 又是一项联邦罪行,真是多谢你了 |
[29:04] | And found out when the next shipment of pharmaceuticals is taking place. | 我发现了下一批药品 要在什么时候运送 |
[29:07] | – When? – That’s the bad news. | – 什么时候? – 这就是坏消息了 |
[29:10] | Five minutes ago. | 五分钟前 |
[29:12] | I know this is the definition of sucky timing… | 我知道这时间点很不凑巧 |
[29:16] | but which suit are you planning on wearing tonight? | 不过今晚你打算穿上哪一套装扮? |
[29:23] | Doesn’t seem Mr. Queen is going to honor us with his presence this evening. | 看来昆恩先生今晚 不打算大驾光临了 |
[29:29] | So where are you going? | 那么你要去哪里? |
[29:31] | To address his guests. | 对他的客人说话 |
[29:33] | It’s time they realized what kind of a man their host is. | 他们是时候明白 他们的东道主是什么样的男人 |
[29:36] | You’re just gonna crucify him in the media again? | 你打算再度在媒体面前 把他钉上十字架(严词批评)吗? |
[29:39] | Crucifixion has such a bad reputation. | 钉十字架这刑罚有着很差的名声 |
[29:44] | The Romans used it to punish people who acted against the public good. | 罗马人用它来惩罚 其行为违背公共利益的人 |
[29:50] | Alderman. | 市议员… |
[29:53] | Ladies and gentlemen. | 先生女士们 |
[29:55] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢,谢谢 |
[29:57] | But you should hold your applause for Oliver Queen. | 不过你们应该把掌声留给奥利佛昆恩 |
[30:00] | This evening’s charity was his brainchild. | 今晚的慈善晚会是他的心血结晶 |
[30:04] | As such… | 也因此… |
[30:06] | you could be forgiven for wondering why Mr. Queen… | …你们会纳闷为什么昆恩先生 今晚没有跟我们在一起… |
[30:10] | isn’t with us tonight. | …也是无可厚非 |
[30:13] | And the answer, I’m afraid, is painfully apparent. | 而答案恐怕难堪又明显 |
[30:17] | He doesn’t care. | 他并不在乎 |
[30:19] | I told Mr. Queen… | 我告诉过昆恩先生… |
[30:22] | that this city’s problems cannot be solved with his money. | …这座城市的问题 无法用他的钱来解决 |
[30:25] | That he needed to stand up and be counted as someone who cares. | 他需要挺身而出 被当成胜心这件事的人 |
[30:28] | – So where is he now? – Lieutenant. | – 那么他现在在哪里呢? – 小队长 |
[30:31] | We got a Hood sighting, headed down Lemire Avenue. | 我们发现兜帽男的踪迹 往勒米尔大道前进 |
[30:34] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[30:39] | I don’t know where Oliver Queen is. | 我不知道奥利佛昆恩在哪里 |
[30:42] | All I know is that he isn’t here. | 我只知道他不在这里 |
[30:45] | This city is dying. | 这座城市正在垂死中 |
[30:48] | And it needs someone to stand up and breathe new hope into it. | 它需要有人挺身而出 注入新希望 |
[30:52] | And tonight it is painfully obvious that person is not Oliver Queen. | 而今晚很明显的 那个人不是奥利佛昆恩 |
[31:03] | 出来挡路的,就马上杀掉 | |
[31:18] | Go! | 走! |
[31:21] | I told you. On time to die. | 我告诉过你了,准时赴死 |
[31:29] | Closing in on the vigilante’s position. | 正在接近私刑者的位置 |
[31:39] | This doesn’t make any sense. | 这根本没道理啊 |
[31:41] | This is supposed to be live surveillance. | 这应该是即时监视画面 |
[31:44] | What the hell is this building doing here? It was destroyed in the quake. | 这栋大楼怎么会在这里? 它在地震中被摧毁了 |
[31:48] | Who in the hell could be feeding us year-old surveillance? | 到底是谁能让我们看到 一年前的监视画面? |
[32:05] | Health care has enough problems without you punks. | 医疗保健就算没有你们这些废物 也已经有够多问题了 |
[32:21] | You’re not the only one allowed to bring a friend. | 不是只有你可以带朋友来 |
[32:33] | I’m clear. | 我这边安全 |
[32:40] | That makes one of us. | 我们只有一方安全 |
[33:45] | Go ahead, waste your arrows. | 尽管来,浪费你的箭吧 |
[33:50] | That hurt, but it won’t stop me. | 真痛,不过它阻止不了我的 |
[33:59] | That Will. | 这下阻止你了吧 |
[34:02] | Dig? | 小狄? |
[34:05] | Diggle? | 狄戈? |
[34:33] | You’ve changed. | 你变了 |
[34:37] | You would have killed me by now if you hadn’t. | 如果你没变的话 你现在早就把我杀了 |
[34:40] | The police can take the shipment the rest of the way. | 警方可以负责运送剩下的路程 |
[34:43] | They still won’t see you as anything more than the enemy. | 他们依然会视你为敌人 |
[34:51] | You’ll never be anything but a criminal to them. | 在他们眼中你永远只是一名罪犯 |
[34:56] | Which means you’ll never be a hero. | 这表示你永远当不成英雄 |
[35:00] | As long as this city is safe… | 只要这座城市安全… |
[35:03] | it doesn’t matter. | …那就没有关系 |
[35:12] | After a prolonged pursuit, police have arrested Chien Na Wei… | 经过长时间的追逐 警方已经逮捕简娜威… |
[35:15] | a high-ranking member of the local Chinese triad… | …当地中国三合会的一名高阶成员 |
[35:18] | which was responsible for the recent hijackings… | 他们是最近劫持运往贫民区… |
[35:21] | of pharmaceuticals bound for Glades Memorial. | …纪念医院的药品的罪魁祸首 |
[35:23] | Representatives praise the efforts of the S.C.P.D… | 各方代表赞扬 史特林市警局的努力… |
[35:26] | in saving the hospital from shutting down… | …拯救医院免于关闭 |
[35:29] | though some sources say the vigilante may have been involved. | 不过部分消息来源指出 和刑者可能也出了一份力 |
[35:34] | In other news, protests continue… I was just about to make my move on her. | – 其他消息方面,抗议持续… – 我才正准备要对她出招 |
[35:37] | I didn’t need one of your trick arrows getting in the way. | 我不需要你的诡箭来妨碍我 |
[35:41] | Couldn’t risk it. Where would I be without my black driver? | 可不能冒险 少了我的黑人司机我能去哪里? |
[35:46] | Diggle. | 狄戈 |
[35:50] | I’m sorry about you and Carly. | 你跟卡莉的事我很抱歉 |
[35:54] | Yeah, well, couples break up. | 情侣分手再所难免 |
[35:58] | Not everything that happens in Starling City is your responsibility. | 并非发生在史特林市的每一件事 都是你的责任 |
[36:02] | I’m learning that. | 这点我渐渐明白了 |
[36:04] | What I meant was I’m sorry that I wasn’t there for you. | 我指的是我很抱歉 我没有在一旁支援你 |
[36:07] | Because I should have been. | 因为我应该要那么做 |
[36:09] | I got wrapped up in my own suffering… | 我一心只想着自己的痛苦… |
[36:12] | and I forgot that some other people might be suffering too. | …却忘了其他人也可能在受苦 |
[36:19] | We’re getting dangerously close to hug territory, so I’m gonna fall back. | 再说下去恐怕我们就要拥抱了 所我要撤退了 |
[36:23] | You need a ride? | 需要载你一程吗? |
[36:25] | Turns out that being CEO, I actually have some work to do. | 结果发现当上执行长 我其实还有些工作要做 |
[36:30] | I’ll find my own way. | 我会自己想办法 |
[36:33] | You always do. | 你一向如此 |
[36:34] | Back in Starling City, Oliver Queen finds himself in the hot seat once more. | 回到史特林市,奥利佛昆恩 再度置身于难堪处境 |
[36:38] | At least in the eyes of city alderman, Sebastian Blood. | 至少在市议员 塞巴斯帝安布拉德眼中是如此 |
[36:41] | Oliver Queen’s failure to show up to his own benefit shouldn’t surprise anyone. | 奥利佛昆恩没能出席自己的慈善晚会 应该没有人感到意外 |
[36:46] | He’s no different than the Starling City elite who’ve failed to show up… | 他跟其他史特林市精英份子没两样 一旦谈到要终结贫民区里… |
[36:50] | when it comes to ending the suffering of those left devastated in the Glades. | …那些仓皇失措的人民的苦难 他们便不见踪影 |
[36:54] | (布拉德胜过昆恩) | |
[36:55] | Oliver Queen is not a friend of the people of this city. | 奥利佛昆恩不是市民们的朋友 |
[37:06] | One. | 就一杯 |
[37:28] | To those men, this location could have been on any one of 150 different islands. | 对那些人来说,这地点很有可能在 150座不同小岛的任何一座上 |
[37:33] | But for somebody who knows this island like he knows his own name… | 不过对于对这座岛 了若指掌的人来说… |
[37:37] | So those men were looking for this place. | 所以那些人在找这个地方 |
[37:40] | – Why? – That would be the question. | – 为什么呢? – 这就是问题所在 |
[37:42] | Slade? | 史莱德? |
[37:44] | Over here. | 在这边 |
[38:17] | The skulls are misshapen. | 这些头骨全都是畸形 |
[38:21] | What happened to these people? | 这些人发生了什么事? |
[38:27] | Whatever did happen to them was over 60 years ago. | 不管他们发生了什么事 都是超过六十年前的事了 |
[38:30] | These soldiers belonged to the Japanese Imperial Army. | 这些士兵隶属于日本帝国军 |
[38:35] | They’ve been here since World War ll. | 他们从第二次世界大战就在这里了 |
[38:40] | We’re missing something here. | 我们漏掉什么了 |
[38:43] | You don’t just come here for corpses. | 来这里不会只是为了找尸体 |
[39:13] | I’ve been looking for you. | 我一直在找你 |
[39:14] | – You need to stop. – You saved my life. | – 你必须停止 – 你救了我一命 |
[39:19] | Made me realize… | 让我理解到… |
[39:22] | it wasn’t much of a life. | …我的生命算不了什么 |
[39:24] | That I could do what others couldn’t, were too afraid to do. | 我可以做其他人做不到的 不敢做的事 |
[39:31] | I could help you save the city. | 我可以帮你拯救这座城市 |
[39:33] | – You’re untrained. – I can fight. | – 你没有受过训练 – 我会打架 |
[39:35] | You can take a beating. There’s a difference. | 你会挨打,这两件事有差 |
[39:38] | Then teach me. | 那就教我 |
[39:41] | Let me help you. | 让我帮你 |
[39:44] | Okay. You can help me. | 好,你可以帮我 |
[39:47] | But not by taking on the Triad or the cops. | 但不是去对抗三合会或警方 |
[39:50] | Then how? | 那要怎么帮? |
[39:52] | To do what I do, I need intel. | 我需要情资来做我所做的事 |
[39:55] | You can be my eyes and ears in the Glades. | 你可以当我在贫民区的眼线 |
[39:58] | – That’s how you can save the city. – How do I contact you? | – 你可以用这种方式拯救城市 – 我要怎么联络你? |
[40:06] | Leave that in the alley wall… | 把那个留在小巷的墙上… |
[40:08] | and I’ll know to contact you. | …我就会知道要联络你 |
[40:16] | You sure it’s all right that I keep this? | 你确定我留着这个没关系吗? |
[40:28] | If I wanna be with you, do I keep that or give it back? | 如果我想跟你在一起 我应该留着那个还是还回去? |
[40:31] | You were a little unclear. | 你讲得有一点不清楚 |
[40:34] | – You mean it? – No more fighting. | – 你是认真的? – 再也不打架了 |
[40:36] | If it’s a choice between life with you or life without you… | 如果要选择跟你一起生活 或是没有你的生活… |
[40:40] | life with you will win every single time. | …我每次都会选择跟你一起生活 |
[40:44] | I’m done trying to be a hero. | 我再也不会逞英雄了 |
[41:07] | I told you to stay away from me. | 我跟你说过离我远一点 |
[41:12] | I thought you might have changed your mind… after I stopped the men terrorizing our city. | 我以为阻止了威胁我们城市的人之后 你会改变心意 |
[41:16] | This isn’t your city. It’s your killing fields. | 这不是你的城市 这里是你的杀戮战场 |
[41:19] | – The copycats are still alive. – Tommy Merlyn isn’t. | – 那群模仿犯还活着 – 汤米莫林却死了 |
[41:22] | I lost a friend that day too. | 那天我也失去一位朋友 |
[41:27] | And I would gladly… | 我会心甘情愿… |
[41:29] | have given my life for his. | …拿我的生命来换回他的生命 |
[41:31] | Well, don’t worry. Your life is over. | 别担心,到此为止了 |
[41:35] | Your life as a free man. | 你自由的日子结束了 |
[41:45] | I told you to stay away. Somehow I knew you wouldn’t listen. | 我叫你离我远一点 不知怎的我知道你听不进去 |
[42:19] | Complex Chinese |