时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Previously on Arrow: | |
[00:03] | If I only knew how you were spending your nights. | 要是我早知道 你是如何度过自己的夜晚 |
[00:08] | Why should I trust you? | 我为何该信任你? |
[00:12] | Oliver. | 奥利佛 |
[00:13] | – It’s past time we talked. – About what? You being a serial killer? | – 我认为我们早该谈一谈了 – 谈什么?你是连环杀手这件事? |
[00:16] | – Start with Laurel. You’re still in love with her. – So are you. | – 从萝蕾尔谈起吧,你依然爱她 – 你也一样 |
[00:19] | Lord knows I am guilty of a lot of things between us… | 天知道我们之间 有许多事情是我不对 |
[00:23] | but not you and her. She chose you. | 但不包括你和她的事 她选择了你 |
[00:26] | My name is Moira Dearden Queen. I’m the CEO of Queen Consolidated. | 我是莫伊拉迪尔登昆恩 我是昆恩集团的代理执行长 |
[00:29] | I have been complicit in an undertaking with one horrible purpose. | 我一直在共谋 一项具有可怕目标的任务 |
[00:33] | To destroy the Glades and everyone in it. | 摧毁贫民区及其所有居民 |
[00:36] | But you need to know that the architect of this nightmare is Malcolm Merlyn. | 但你们需要知道这场噩梦的罪魁祸首 是麦尔坎莫林 |
[00:41] | You can’t beat me, Oliver. | 你无法击败我的,奥利佛 |
[00:42] | Because you don’t know, in your heart, what you’re fighting for. | 因为在你内心深处 并不知道自己为何而战 |
[00:46] | – Is Laurel safe? – Yeah, you saved her. | – 萝蕾尔平安了吗? – 对,你救出她了 |
[00:49] | Tommy? It should have been me. | 汤米?死掉的应该是我 |
[01:23] | – Felicity, if you’re scared, why sit up front? – It’s the only seatbelt. | – 菲莉西蒂,会怕的话干嘛坐前面? – 只有这位子有安全带 |
[01:27] | Which will come in handy when we hit the water at 180 miles an hour. | 当我们以时速180哩投击水面 安全带就派得上用场 |
[01:30] | 什么? | |
[01:31] | Which will not happen. | 不会发生那种事 |
[01:35] | I think that means we’re here. | 我想这表示我们到了 |
[01:40] | Lian Yu. | 炼狱岛 |
[01:46] | – You said the parachutes were just in case. – Yeah, just in case we made it here. | – 你说降落伞只是以防万一 – 对,万一我们抵达的话 |
[01:49] | – Come on. – No. | – 来吧 – 不要! |
[01:58] | All right, Felicity, on three. | 好了,菲莉西蒂,数到三 |
[01:59] | – I don’t think I can do this. I can’t… – One. | – 我不认为我办得到,我没办法… – 一 |
[02:12] | Thanks for waiting until we touched down. | 感谢你等到我们着陆才吐 |
[02:15] | My pleasure. | 不用谢 |
[02:17] | Let’s move. | 我们走吧 |
[02:37] | – Shh. – What is it? | 怎么了? |
[02:40] | Thought I heard something. | 我以为我听到什么声音 |
[02:48] | Dig? | 小狄? |
[02:54] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[03:00] | It’s a land mine. I’m gonna try to disarm it. | 是地雷,我来试着拆除 |
[03:03] | You can’t. | 你不能拆! |
[03:07] | Diggle, back away. | 狄戈,退后 |
[03:10] | Felicity, don’t move. | 菲莉西蒂,别动 |
[03:25] | – God, you’re really sweaty. – You’re a hard man to find. | – 天哪,你全身是汗 – 你这个人真难找 |
[03:32] | You shouldn’t have come here. | 你们不应该来这的 |
[03:37] | 剧名:群英之城 | |
[03:42] | Would have e-mailed, | 本来想先寄封电子邮件 不过这里… |
[03:43] | but this isn’t exactly a Wi-Fi hotspot. | 并没有无线网路热点 主演:史蒂芬阿米尔 |
[03:45] | This was where you lived when you were here? | 你当初在这座岛上 就是住在这里吗? |
[03:47] | I mean, the first time you were here. | 我是指你第一次在这里的时候 主演:凯蒂卡西迪 |
[03:50] | For some of it. | 住过一段时间 主演:大卫兰姆西 |
[03:52] | Could you at least pretend you’re glad to see us? | 你能不能至少假装一下 你很高兴见到我们? |
[03:55] | Dig and I spent weeks tracking you down, | 小狄跟我花了好几周才找到你 主演:薇拉贺兰德 |
[03:57] | traveled halfway across the world. | 跨越半个地球 主演:爱蜜莉贝特李察 |
[03:58] | We flew in a plane so old | 我们搭了一辆超老旧的飞机 |
[04:00] | I’m sure I was safer once I jumped out. | 我相信跳机之后还比较安全 主演:柯尔顿海恩斯 |
[04:02] | You could at least offer us a water. | 你至少可以请我们喝水 |
[04:05] | Or coconut. | 或椰子汁 主演:曼奴班奈特 |
[04:11] | Fresh out of coconuts. | 椰子刚吃完 主演:苏珊娜汤普森 |
[04:16] | I am happy to see you. | 我很高兴见到你们 |
[04:19] | But I know why you’re here. | 不过我知道你们为何而来 |
[04:21] | I’m not coming back to Starling City. | 我不要回去史特林市 |
[04:23] | I can’t. My mission, my father’s list, it was a fool’s crusade… | 我不能,我的任务,我父亲的名单 不过是痴心妄想… |
[04:27] | and I failed. | …而我失败了 |
[04:29] | Malcolm Merlyn destroyed the Glades. | 麦尔坎莫林摧毁了贫民区 |
[04:33] | Tommy died. | 汤米去世 |
[04:36] | And the Hood couldn’t stop it. | 而兜帽男却阻止不了 |
[04:38] | 主演:保罗布莱克索恩 | |
[04:40] | So don’t ask me to put it on again. | 所以别要求我再戴上兜帽 |
[04:43] | Even | 再也不要 |
[04:47] | This isn’t about you being the vigilante. This is about you being Oliver Queen. | 我们不是要你回去当私刑者 而是要你回去当奥利佛昆恩 |
[04:53] | Your mother’s in prison, Oliver. Her trial’s coming up. | 你母亲人在监狱,奥利佛 她的审判即将到来 |
[04:57] | Thea’s out on her own. | 蒂雅无依无靠 |
[04:58] | Your family needs you. | 你的家人需要你 |
[05:00] | So does the family business. | 家族事业也一样 |
[05:02] | All the bad press left Queen Consolidated ripe… | “任务”曝光后的所有负面报导 使得昆恩集团等着被… |
[05:05] | for a takeover by a Stellmoor International. They’ve gutted every company they’ve taken. | …斯特尔默国际恶性接收 他们毁掉他们接收的每家公司 |
[05:09] | Once they gobble up Queen Consolidated, 30,000 employees are out of a job. | 一旦他们并吞昆恩集团 将会有三万名员工失业 |
[05:13] | Including one very blond IT expert. | 包括一名金发的资讯科技专家 |
[05:16] | Including one very blond IT expert. | 包括一名金发的资讯科技专家 制片:温蒂梅利寇 |
[05:18] | Listen, I get why you had to leave, Oliver. Probably better than anybody else. | 我懂你为何非离开不可,奥利佛 可能比其他人都懂 |
[05:21] | I’ve been there. | 我是过来人 |
[05:23] | And after what happened, nobody can blame you for leaving. | 发生那种事之后 没有人可以怪你离去 |
[05:28] | But it’s time to come home. | 不过回家的时候到了 |
[05:34] | (五年前) | |
[05:53] | You’re not the first man to learn the hard way women are a distraction. | 你不是第一个吃了苦头才学到 女人会令人分心的男人 |
[06:00] | You’ve come very far in a few months. | 你短短几个月就进步很多 制片:JP芬恩 |
[06:02] | – Don’t beat yourself up. – Well, uh, apparently that’s his job. | – 别对自己太严厉 – 显然那是他的工作 |
[06:06] | And I love my job. Not that I wouldn’t trade it for a way off this island. | 我爱我的工作,不过倒也不会因此 不愿意离开这座岛 |
[06:09] | While you two were playing with each other, I was hunting. | 你们两个在跟对方玩耍的时候 我正在打猎 |
[06:13] | There’s nothing more attractive than a woman who can hunt. | 没有什么比会打猎的女人 更有魅力了 |
[06:16] | When I was marooned here, my first meal was a pheasant. | 当我漂流到这里 我的第一餐是一只雉鸡 |
[06:19] | Your father cooked it for me. | 你爸爸煮给我吃的 |
[06:21] | He was an awful cook. | 他是差劲的厨子 |
[06:23] | – Yeah. – But a great father. | – 是啊 – 不过他是伟大的父亲 |
[06:24] | I’m looking at the proof. | 证据就在我的眼前 |
[06:29] | Let’s eat. | 我们来吃吧 |
[06:34] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[06:35] | That’s Fyers’ proximity detector. | 那是范尔斯的近接侦测器 |
[06:38] | We salvaged it from the wreckage of the soldiers’ camp. | 我们从兵营的残骸中捡回来的 |
[06:40] | Picks up anything moving outside our safe zone. | 能侦到到我们安全范围外的 任何动静 |
[06:43] | It’s been five months since we stopped Fyers. He and all of his men were dead. | 自从我们阻止范尔斯后已过五个月 他跟他所有的手下都死了 |
[06:48] | – So maybe it’s an animal. – Here’s an imaging interface. | – 所以也许只是动物 – 这里有个影像界面 |
[06:53] | Those are not animals. | 那些不是动物 |
[06:55] | We’re not alone on this island. | 这座岛上不单只有我们 |
[07:04] | (史特林市…是星之城 杀掉杀人凶手) | |
[07:11] | 缟剧:安德鲁克雷斯伯格 马格古根海姆 | |
[07:20] | (请投给布拉德!) | |
[07:22] | Who’s Blood? | 谁是布拉德? |
[07:25] | An alderman from the Glades trying to save the city. | 一名来自贫民区的市议员 试着要拯救这座城市 |
[07:29] | Fill your shoes. | 取代你的位置 |
[07:31] | Here’s everything on Stellmoor International. | 这是斯特尔默国际的全部资料 |
[07:32] | Here’s everything on Stellmoor International. | 这是斯特尔默国际的全部资料 导演:约翰贝林 |
[07:34] | Vice President of Acquisitions is a woman named Isabel Rochev. | 收购部副总栽是一个 名叫伊莎贝尔罗彻的女人 |
[07:37] | (增长模式) | |
[07:40] | She looks angry in every photo. | 她每张照片看起来都很愤怒 |
[07:42] | So where to? Office? | 那么要上哪去?办公室吗? |
[07:45] | Home. I wanna check in on Thea. | 回家,我想看看蒂雅 |
[07:49] | – Uh, she’s not at your house, Oliver. – Where is she? | – 她不在你家,奥利佛 – 她在哪里? |
[07:58] | – I only have a second. – That’s all right. | – 我只有一点时间 – 没关系 |
[08:00] | – My boss has been all over my ass anyway. – Ha, ha. She sounds like a real… | – 反正我老板最近缠着我不放 – 她听起来还真是个… |
[08:03] | Ow. | |
[08:06] | You have got to be kidding me. | 你在开我玩笑吧 |
[08:10] | Come on, I don’t wanna fight. | 拜托,我不想起争执 |
[08:12] | Clearly you do. | 显然你很想 |
[08:13] | Because you keep taking on every drug dealer you can get your fists on. | 因为你老是找毒贩打架 一有机会就想出手教训 |
[08:17] | It’s not like that. The Glades are worse than ever. | 不是那样的 贫民区的治安比以往更糟 |
[08:19] | I know, but you already saved a busload of people and managed not to get buried alive. | 我知道,但你已经救了整台公车的人 设法避免遭到活埋 |
[08:23] | I mean, how much more of a hero would you need to be? | 你还需要干出多少英雄事迹? |
[08:26] | It’s like you have a death wish. | 你简直就像是在找死 |
[08:29] | And guess what. It’s going to come true. | 你猜怎么着?那总有一天会成真 |
[08:32] | Yeah, well, someone has to do something. | 总得有人来做些什么 |
[08:34] | And stand up for what’s right, like he did. | 为对的事情挺身而出,像他那样 |
[08:37] | The vigilante? | 私刑者吗? |
[08:39] | Who hasn’t been seen since the earthquake, which means he did get buried alive… | 自从地震后就没人见过他 这表示他确实遭到活埋… |
[08:43] | – and isn’t coming back. – I’m back. | – 而且不会回来了 – 我回来了 |
[08:47] | Ollie. | 奥利 |
[08:50] | You remember my friend Roy. | 你记得我朋友罗伊 |
[08:53] | – Still here? – Always. | – 还在这啊? – 一直都在 |
[08:56] | So how was Europe? You never texted, no postcards. | 欧洲怎么样? 你都不传简讯、不寄明信片 |
[09:00] | Almost like you were on the island again. | 简直就像你又回到那座岛上 |
[09:02] | Yeah, sorry. I was kind of distracted. Snow skiing, water skiing. | 是啊,抱歉,我有一点分了心 又是滑雪又是滑水的 |
[09:06] | A lot of skiing. | 滑了很多次 |
[09:07] | I hear rumors that my club is under new management. | 我听到传闻说 我的夜店换人接管了 |
[09:10] | Uh, it’s my club now, and you’re not getting it back. | 现在是我的夜店了 不准你要回去 |
[09:13] | – You’re not old enough to drink. – But I am old enough to run a bar. | – 你还没到喝酒的年纪 – 不过我到能经营酒吧的年纪了 |
[09:17] | Have you made it to Iron Heights? | 你去过铁山监狱了吗? |
[09:19] | To visit the woman who dropped a city on 500 innocent people? | 去探视一个害五百名无辜百姓 压在城市底下的女人吗? |
[09:24] | – No, thank you. – Thea. | – 不了,谢谢 – 蒂雅 |
[09:27] | That’s not what Mom did. | 那不是妈所做的事 |
[09:29] | Right. | 对哦 |
[09:31] | She had no choice. | 她别无选择 |
[09:33] | But guess what. She did. | 但你猜怎么着,她有得选 |
[09:36] | A choice not to be a mass murderer. | 选择不要当大屠杀的凶手 |
[09:39] | And I have a choice too. So I choose not to be her daughter. | 我也有所选择 所以我选择不当她女儿 |
[09:43] | But I am so happy you are home. | 不过我好开心你回家了 |
[09:46] | I need to deal with our liquor distributor who shorted me on yesterday’s delivery. | 我得去应付我的酒类批发商 他昨天送来的货有少 |
[09:51] | And one of my bartenders called in sick. | 而且我的一名酒保请了病假 |
[09:53] | So… What? | 所以…干嘛? |
[09:56] | Nothing. It’s nice to see you like this. | 没事,很高兴看到你这个样子 |
[10:00] | Like what? | 哪个样子? |
[10:03] | Together. | 沉着稳重 |
[10:05] | Central City says construction on the S.T.A.R. Labs Particle Accelerator… | …中央市说新星实验室的 粒子加速器… |
[10:09] | should be completed by Christmas. | …应该会在圣诞节前建造完成 |
[10:12] | And in local news, billionaire Oliver Queen has returned once again to Starling City. | 当地新闻,百万富豪奥利佛昆恩 再度回到史特林市 |
[10:17] | With his mother’s upcoming trial and his father’s company in free fall… | 随着他母亲的审判即将到来 而他父亲的公司岌岌可危… |
[10:21] | analysts are asking what the Queen family scion has planned next. | …分析师都在问 昆恩家族后裔接下来有何打算 |
[10:27] | Wasn’t our country founded on a brand of vigilantism, Mr. Donner? | 难道我国不是奠基于 自发维护治安的作风吗,唐纳先生? |
[10:30] | The revolutionaries at the Boston Tea Party were certainly choosing justice over law. | 波士顿茶党的革命份子 无疑选择了正义胜过法律 |
[10:34] | I’d hardly compare our founding fathers to the Hood, Mr. Mayor. | 我并不会把我们的开国元老 比作兜帽男,市长先生 |
[10:38] | Or these twisted copycats who have risen in his wake. | 或是这些效法他的疯癫模仿犯 |
[10:40] | Miss Lance. | 兰斯小姐 |
[10:43] | What do you think about vigilantes? | 你对私刑者有什么看法? |
[10:45] | – I’d be foolish to disagree with my new boss. – I knew I was smart to hire you. | – 我是傻瓜才会跟我的新上司唱反调 – 我就知道雇用你算我聪明 |
[10:49] | I’d heard you’d joined the District Attorney’s Office. | 我听说你加入了地检署 |
[10:52] | It was time for a change. | 也该有所改变了 |
[10:54] | Still, I’m sorry that you and your colleagues at CNRI won’t be opening your doors again. | 尽管如此,我很遗憾你跟 促进会的同事不会再开门营业了 |
[10:58] | – There were no doors to be reopened. – Ladies and gentlemen, the mayor. | – 那里已经没有门可以重新打开了 – 先生女士们,有请市长 |
[11:01] | They’re playing my song. | 他们在呼唤我了 |
[11:09] | Good evening. | 晚安 |
[11:10] | It has been a very difficult year for Starling City. | 史特林市经历了非常艰难的一年 |
[11:14] | Our losses have been incalculable. | 我们的损失难以估计 |
[11:16] | Our grief unimaginable. | 我们的悲痛无法想像 |
[11:19] | But with the generous donations you people are making tonight… | 不过有了你们今晚的慷慨捐献… |
[11:22] | we will come back from this tragedy… You have failed this city, Mr. Mayor. | – …我们会从这场悲剧恢复… – 你辜负了这座城市,市长先生 |
[11:28] | The Glades descended into hell on your watch. | 贫民区在你的监督下沦为地狱 |
[11:31] | You swore to protect all the citizens of Starling, not just the wealthy. | 你宣誓保护史特林市所有市民 不是只有富人 |
[11:36] | I’m very sorry about this, folks. Uh, we’ll have this sorted out in just a minute. | 很抱歉发生这种事,各位 我们很快就会解决这个问题 |
[11:56] | Mr. District Attorney. | 地区检察官先生 |
[12:10] | We are the Hoods. | 我们是兜帽帮 |
[12:12] | And what was taken from us, we will take back. | 从我们身上被夺走的东西 我们会夺回来 |
[12:24] | All units be advised… | 所有小队请注意… |
[12:27] | Laurel. | 萝蕾尔 |
[12:28] | Dad, I’m fine. | 爸,我很好 |
[12:30] | You’ve got one very brave daughter there, sir. | 你有一个非常勇敢的女儿,先生 |
[12:32] | Yeah, one daughter. I can’t stand to lose another. | 是啊,一个女儿 我可不能再失去一个 |
[12:34] | I still can’t believe this happened. | 我依然无法相信发生这种事 |
[12:36] | The Hoods’ attacks have been limited to the financial sector… | 兜帽帮的攻击 过去仅限于金融行业… |
[12:39] | trying to redistribute wealth in the Glades at gunpoint. | …试着在枪口威胁下 重新分配贫民区的财富 |
[12:42] | Clearly that’s not getting the result they’re looking for. | 显然没有达到他们要的成果 |
[12:45] | Did you get a good look at any? | 你有看清楚歹徒的长相吗? |
[12:47] | Hard to focus on anything other than the gun pointed at my face. | 除了指着我的脸的那把枪 很难专心看别的 |
[12:50] | – Well, tattoos, distinguishing marks. – What do you think you’re doing? | – 没有刺青、识别标志吗? – 你以为你在干嘛? |
[12:54] | Interviewing the witness is the job of the detective, Officer Lance. | 访问目击者是警探的工作 兰斯警员 |
[12:58] | This is my daughter. She was nearly killed tonight. | 这是我女儿 今晚她差点遭到杀害 |
[13:00] | Well, as a parent, you’re welcome to stay. But as a beat cop, you’re more than free to go. | 作为家长,欢迎你留下来 但作为小员警,希望你快点离开 |
[13:07] | Downside of being demoted, I don’t get to see his sunny disposition on a daily basis. | 遭到降职的坏处是 我无法每天看到他开朗友善的一面 |
[13:12] | – Dad, give me a sec. – Yeah. | – 爸,失陪一下 – 好 |
[13:18] | I didn’t know you were back in town. | 我不知道你回到城里了 |
[13:20] | I just got back a little while ago. And I was gonna call… | 我不久前才刚回来 我本来要打给你… |
[13:23] | but then I saw you on TV… | …但后来我在电视上看到你 |
[13:25] | so I thought that I would come and make sure you were safe. | 所以我想说我来确定你平安无事 |
[13:28] | Just four hooded gunmen. | 只是四个戴兜帽的枪手 |
[13:31] | Nothing a few self-defense classes couldn’t handle. | 只要上过几堂防身术就能应付 |
[13:34] | – Take a walk? – Yeah. | – 去走一走吧? – 好 |
[13:39] | Sorry I left. | 很抱歉我离开了 |
[13:42] | Believe me, I get it. | 相信我,我懂 |
[13:44] | After the funeral, I think we both needed time to figure things out. | 丧礼过后,我想我们都需要时间 来厘清一些事情 |
[13:49] | On our own. | 自己一个人想一想 |
[13:50] | I didn’t get very far on my own. | 我自己没有理出什么头绪 |
[13:53] | And you? | 那你呢? |
[13:54] | Figure anything out? | 厘清什么了吗? |
[13:57] | That I made a mistake. | 我犯了一个错误 |
[14:01] | When I slept with you. | 就是跟你上了床 |
[14:03] | I know it wasn’t exactly cheating… | 我知道那并不算偷情… |
[14:05] | because Tommy had broken up with me. | …因为汤米已经跟我分手了 |
[14:07] | But he only did that because he thought that you and I should be together. | 不过他那么做只是因为 他认为你我应该在一起 |
[14:14] | All I know is that I feel like I betrayed him. | 我只知道我觉得我背叛了他 |
[14:19] | And now he’s gone. | 而现在他走了 |
[14:23] | And there’s nothing I can do to make it right. | 我没有任何方法可以弥补 |
[14:27] | I know how that feels. | 我知道那是什么感觉 |
[14:29] | When I brought your sister on the Queen’s Gambit. | 当我带你妹妹上了“昆恩的话题” |
[14:33] | I betrayed you. | 我背叛了你 |
[14:35] | Your father. | 你的父亲 |
[14:40] | There’s no forgiveness for what I led Sara into. | 我害莎拉遇难,这点无法原谅 |
[14:47] | I would give anything to… | 我愿意付出任何东西来… |
[14:53] | To go back. | 来回到过去 |
[14:55] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:57] | But we can’t go back. | 可是我们回不去了 |
[15:13] | Diggle. I don’t like being played. | 狄戈,我不喜欢被耍 |
[15:17] | I’m not sure what you mean. | 我不确定你指的是什么 |
[15:18] | It’s why you came to the island and brought me back to Starling City, these Hood copycats. | 你们到岛上,带我回史特林市 竞是为了这个,这些兜帽模仿犯 |
[15:22] | And what if it was? | 真是如此的话又怎么样? |
[15:24] | They’re doing what you did, terrorizing 1 percenters into cleaning up their act. | 他们在做你做过的事 威胁这些富人重新做人 |
[15:28] | Except they don’t have your restraint, Oliver. | 只是他们没有你的自制力,奥利佛 |
[15:30] | – Or your honor. – I’m done being the vigilante. | – 或你的荣誉心 – 我再也不当私刑者了 |
[15:34] | – Maybe this town still needs a vigilante. – Now it has four of them. | – 也许这做城市仍需要一名私刑者 – 现在却有了四名 |
[15:38] | How’s that working? | 结果变得怎样了呢? |
[15:42] | Please take me home. | 请带我回家 |
[15:44] | I’ve got a big day at the office tomorrow trying to save my family’s company. | 我明天在办公室还有大事 试着挽救我家的公司 |
[15:48] | Absolutely. | 那当然 |
[15:50] | Mr. Queen. | 昆恩先生 |
[15:59] | And in local news, billionaire Oliver Queen has returned once again to… | 当地新闻,百万富豪奥利佛昆恩 再度回到史特林市… |
[16:04] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[16:06] | We off the mayor on live TV, and what’s the local news keep showing? | 我们在电视直播时杀了市长 当地新闻却一直在报这个? |
[16:11] | Oliver Queen. | 奥利佛昆恩 |
[16:13] | – Why? – Because he’s taking over the family business. | – 为什么? – 因为他将要接管家族金业 |
[16:16] | – We’ve been going about this wrong. – What do you mean? | – 我们过去的做法全错了 – 什么意思? |
[16:19] | If we want real payback… | 如果我们想要真正的报复… |
[16:21] | we gotta take the fight to the name that did this to us. | …我们必须找上加害我们的仇家 |
[16:25] | – Queen? – Yeah. | – 昆恩? – 对 |
[16:27] | He’s just some useless brat. | 他只是个没用的小痞子 |
[16:31] | The Applied Sciences Division of Queen Consolidated… | 昆恩集团的应用科学部门… |
[16:34] | built the earthquake generator. | …建造了地震产生器 |
[16:37] | If we want real justice… | 如果我们想要真正的正义… |
[16:41] | then that family has to pay for the suffering it’s caused us. | …那个家族必须为他们 带给我们的痛苦付出代价 |
[16:44] | (奥利佛昆恩归来) | |
[16:46] | In full. | 全数偿还 |
[16:49] | Hello? Earth to Queen? | 哈罗?地球呼叫昆恩? |
[16:52] | Did you drop a Vertigo when I wasn’t looking? | 你趁我不注意的时候 嗑了一颗天旋地转吗? |
[16:54] | Just distracted. | 只是一时分心 |
[16:56] | About what your brother said? About your mom? | 在想你哥哥说的话吗? 在想你妈吗? |
[16:59] | Eavesdrop much? | 很爱偷听耶 |
[17:00] | What I lack in height, I make up for in wicked good hearing. | 我身高不足的部分 我靠超孩听力来弥补 |
[17:03] | Heh. Well, don’t keep me in suspense, Harper. | 那就别吊我胃口了,哈波 |
[17:07] | What’s your take on the matter? Though, keep in mind… | 你怎么看这件事? 不过,你要记住… |
[17:10] | I do control your paycheck and your sex life. | …我控制了你的薪水 跟你的性生活 |
[17:14] | Well, both my parents weren’t worth a damn. Either of them. | 我爸妈两人都一文不值,两个都是 |
[17:17] | You never talk about them. | 你从来不谈他们 |
[17:19] | You got nothing nice to say, right? | 没有什么好话可说,对吧? |
[17:22] | Still, I’d be glad to see them. | 尽管如此,如果可以的话 |
[17:25] | And talk to them, if I could, but… | 我会很高兴见到他们 跟他们说话,不过… |
[17:29] | Look, you already lost your dad. | 你已经失去你爸了 |
[17:32] | Your mom, she’s still here and I’m sure she’d love to see you. | 你妈,她还在 我相信她会很想见你 |
[17:35] | Sure she’s dying to. | 我相信她一定非常想见我 |
[17:39] | Just like a lot of mothers in the Glades… | 就像贫民区的众多母亲… |
[17:41] | who won’t ever get to see their kids again… | …她们再也见不到她们的孩子… |
[17:45] | because my mother helped kill them. | …因为我妈妈帮忙杀了她们 |
[17:49] | I’m not going to that prison. | 我不要去监狱看她 |
[17:52] | It’s the only way I know how to hurt her. | 我只懂用这个方法来伤害她 |
[17:56] | You might want to consider how much it’s hurting you. | 你可能要仔细想想 这么做又伤你多深 |
[18:05] | Queen Consolidated, how may I help you? | 昆恩集团 我能为您效劳吗? |
[18:08] | They’re in the conference room. Just FYI, no one is eating the bagels. | 他们在会议室 提醒你,没有人在吃贝果 |
[18:15] | – Isabel Rochev. – Oliver Queen. Sorry I’m late. | – 伊莎贝尔罗彻 – 奥利佛昆恩,很抱歉我迟了 |
[18:18] | For this meeting or a career in business? | 是开会迟到还是来不及从商了? |
[18:21] | I didn’t realize hostile takeovers had so much hostility. | 我不知道恶性接收会有这么多恶意 |
[18:24] | – I’m actually in quite a good mood. – Really? | – 一点也不,其实我心情挺好的 – 真的啊? |
[18:26] | – So destroying companies agrees with you? – Winning agrees with me. | – 所以摧毁公司令你心情愉快罗? – 获胜令我心情愉快 |
[18:30] | You haven’t won yet. | 你还没有获胜呢 |
[18:33] | Since you majored in Dropping out of College, let me put this in terms easy to understand. | 由于你大学主修的是休学 我就把话说得简单明了 |
[18:37] | You control 45 percent of Queen Consolidated stock. | 你控制百分之四十五的 昆恩集团股份 |
[18:40] | I control 45 percent, leaving 10 percent outstanding. | 我控制百分之四十五 剩下百分之十发行在外 |
[18:42] | But in two days, the board will release the final 10 percent. | 不过两天后 董事会将释出最后的百分之十 |
[18:46] | And I’ll buy it before you do. | 我会赶在你之前买下 |
[18:48] | With what money? | 用什么钱买? |
[18:50] | I doubt your trust fund is that large. No investor will go near the company… | 我很怀疑你的信托基金有那么多钱 没有投资者敢趣这家公司 |
[18:54] | that built the machine that destroyed the city. | 它建造毁了半个城市的机器 |
[18:56] | Companies rise and fall, Mr. Queen. | 公司总有兴衰,昆恩先生 |
[18:59] | Your company has fallen. | 你的公司已经垮了 |
[19:11] | Oliver Queen! | 奥利佛昆恩! |
[19:13] | You’ve failed this city. | 你辜负了这座城市 |
[19:17] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[19:25] | Fall back! | 撤退! |
[19:27] | Oliver, go! Go, go, 90! | 奥利佛,走! 快走! |
[19:30] | Get Queen! | 抓住昆恩! |
[19:39] | Queen’s getting away. Go, move! | 昆恩要逃走了 ,快点! |
[20:08] | – Miss Rochev. I’m sorry about this. – Because they were after you? | – 罗彻小姐,我对这件事感到抱歉 – 因为他们在追杀你吗? |
[20:12] | Because what happens in this building is my responsibility. | 因为发生在这栋大楼里的事 是我的责任 |
[20:15] | Only for the next 48 hours. | 你的责任只剩48小时了 |
[20:20] | Still can’t get used to you in that uniform, Detective Lance. | 依然不习惯看你穿那身制服 兰斯警探 |
[20:23] | It’s “officer” now. I’m just glad it still fit. | 现在是“警员” 还穿得下我就很高兴了 |
[20:27] | ‘ hurt you? | 他们伤到你了吗? |
[20:28] | Thanks. I’m okay. | 谢了,我没事 |
[20:31] | You, uh, heard anything from our mutual friend lately? | 你最近有我们共同朋友的消息吗? |
[20:35] | Nope. | 没有 |
[20:37] | In fact, I keep waiting for him to show up. | 事实上,我一直在等他现身 |
[20:41] | – You could’ve stopped those guys. – Not without giving Isabel Rochev… | – 你本来可以阻止那些家伙 – 这样会让伊莎贝尔罗彻… |
[20:45] | and the Hoods a good idea what I’m capable of. | …以及兜帽帮清楚我的能耐 |
[20:47] | I think what Felicity’s wondering is whether you avoided taking those Hoods on. | 我想菲莉西蒂疑惑的是 你是否避免跟兜帽帮正面交锋 |
[20:51] | – She’s not the only one wondering. – I told you. I did not come back… | – 不只她有这种疑惑 – 我说过了,我回史特林市… |
[20:55] | – to be the vigilante. – But they came after you, Oliver. | – …不是为了当私刑者 – 但是他们找上你了,奥利佛 |
[20:58] | – You could’ve taken them out. – No, I couldn’t, Diggle. | – 你本来可以摆平他们 – 不,我不能,狄戈 |
[21:01] | Look, there’s a part of being the Hood that neither one of you are considering. | 化身兜帽男,有一件事 是你们两个都没有考虑到的 |
[21:07] | The body count. | 死亡人数 |
[21:10] | And excuse me for saying this, but so what? | 原谅我这么说,但是那又如何? |
[21:14] | Since when do you care? | 你从何时开始在乎了? |
[21:18] | Since Tommy. | 自从汤米 |
[21:23] | After he found out my secret, you know what Tommy called me? | 他发现了我的秘密之后 你们知道汤米叫我什么吗? |
[21:28] | A murderer. | 杀人凶手 |
[21:30] | He was right. | 他说得没错 |
[21:32] | My best friend died thinking that I was a murderer… | 我最好的朋友临死前 认为我是一名杀人凶手 |
[21:37] | and anyone that I kill dishonors his memory. | …只要我杀害任何人 就是对他不敬 |
[21:44] | So don’t. | 那就别杀生 |
[21:46] | It’s not like you’ve killed every guy you’ve faced. | 你也没有杀害你对上的每个家伙 |
[21:48] | I could’ve. | 我大可那么做 |
[21:50] | Because when I put on the hood, it’s kill or be killed. | 因为当我戴上兜帽 就只能拚个你死我活 |
[21:54] | That is what kept me alive. | 就是这点让我活到现在 |
[21:58] | So I should’ve stayed on the island. | 所以我应该要留在岛上才对 |
[22:01] | Is that where you’re going? | 你现在是要回岛上吗? |
[22:02] | Two of you won’t help me save my family’s company. | 你们两个不肯帮我拯救我家的公司 |
[22:05] | I’m gonna talk to somebody who will. | 我要去找肯帮我的人谈谈 |
[22:11] | Someone’s definitely out there. | 外面绝对有人 |
[22:13] | They’re moving closer. | 他们越来越靠近了 |
[22:18] | – Where do you think you’re going? – Flanking position. | – 你要去哪里啊? – 侧翼位置 |
[22:20] | If they get the drop on you, you’ll want some backup. | 如果他们先发制人 你们会想要支援的 |
[22:26] | She’s teaching you Chinese. How sweet. | 她在教你中文,真可爱 |
[22:28] | I’m sure she’d be happy to teach you too. | 我相信她也会很乐意教你 |
[22:31] | Shado! | 珊朵 |
[22:57] | – Hey. | 嘿嘿 – Hey. |
[23:01] | – I’m sorry I didn’t make it here sooner. – No. No, no. | – 很抱歉我没有早点过来 – 不,不,不 |
[23:04] | Please, Oliver. | 拜托,奥利佛 |
[23:06] | There are gonna be enough apologies with me apologizing to you… | 我在余生之内对你的歉意… |
[23:10] | – for the rest of my life. – You don’t have to. | – …已经够我们两个人用了 – 你不必向我道歉 |
[23:13] | You saved hundreds of lives. | 你救了数百条人命 |
[23:17] | And killed hundreds more. | 也杀害了数百人 |
[23:22] | – Including Tommy. – That was Malcolm. | – 包括汤米 – 那是麦尔坎干的 |
[23:26] | Your sister doesn’t see it that way. | 你妹妹可不这么认为 |
[23:30] | And my attorney is thrilled. | 我的律师相当激动 |
[23:31] | If my own daughter can’t forgive me… | 如果我自己的女儿无法原谅我… |
[23:34] | she’s not too optimistic about 12 strangers in a jury box. | …她对陪审席上的十二名陌生人 可不太乐观 |
[23:41] | All right, enough of that. How has it been going at Queen Consolidated? | 好了,不说那些了 昆恩集团的情况如何? |
[23:48] | – Yes, we do get the news in here, Oliver. – Right. | – 对,我们这里看得到新闻,奥利佛 – 也是 |
[23:52] | You know, if I’d known the key… | 早知道公司面临倒闭… |
[23:54] | to you taking your rightful place at the company was its demise… | …会让你接下你在公司应有的位置… |
[23:57] | I would’ve declared bankruptcy a year ago. | …我就会在一年前宣告破产 |
[24:02] | I don’t know if I’ll get to run it for long. | 我不知道我还能经营多久 |
[24:05] | Stellmoor. | 斯特尔默 |
[24:07] | Their VP is coming after us hard. | 他们的副总栽对我们穷追不舍 |
[24:09] | – Isabel Rochev. – Yes. | – 伊莎贝尔罗彻 – 是的 |
[24:12] | Do not trust that woman, Oliver. She is dangerous. | 不要信任那女人,奥利佛 她很危险 |
[24:17] | Mom, everywhere I look, there are no good options. | 妈,我寻遍各处 就是没有好的选项 |
[24:23] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么做 |
[24:25] | You don’t have to do it yourself. | 你不必全都自己来 |
[24:28] | This is a family business. | 这是家族企业 |
[24:31] | Heh. I love Thea. I don’t think that she wants anything to do with it. | 我爱蒂雅 但我不认为她想要牵涉其中 |
[24:34] | I wasn’t talking about Thea. | 我说的不是蒂雅 |
[24:41] | (苍翠) | |
[24:49] | Table 7 needs bottle service and I need a round of martinis on the three-top. | 七号桌要买整瓶的酒 我需要一轮马丁尼给楼上三号 |
[24:53] | You go see your mom yet? | 你去见你妈了吗? |
[24:55] | – Ugh, I thought about what you said. – And? | – 我想过你说的话 – 然后呢? |
[24:57] | And I’ll go see her when you stop going out at night looking to clean up the streets. | 只要你晚上不再出门行侠仗义 我就会去看她 |
[25:02] | – What does one have to do with the other? – They’re things that are never gonna happen. | – 这两件事又有什么关联了? – 我猜这两件事永远不会发生 |
[25:21] | We’re looking for Oliver Queen. | 我们在找奥利佛昆恩 |
[25:24] | He’s back in town. He owns this dump. | 他回到城里了 他是这个烂地方的老板 |
[25:28] | Where can we find him? | 我们可以上哪找到他? |
[25:31] | Okay, then, plan B. | 那好吧,B计划 |
[25:33] | I’m gonna start shooting people until Mr. Queen… | 我要开始对人开枪 直到昆恩先生… |
[25:38] | grows a pair. | …有种出来面对 |
[25:41] | Roy! | 罗伊 |
[26:04] | Back off, hero. | 少逞英雄 |
[26:06] | I’m just as happy to kill this Queen as her brother. Let’s go! | 把这个姓昆恩的当成她哥哥杀掉 我也一样开心,我们走I |
[26:11] | Roy, help! Help! | 罗伊,救我!救我! |
[26:17] | – One of the guys was missing a hand. – What’s going on here? | – 其中一人少了一只手 – 这里发生了什么事? |
[26:19] | Most of it, anyway. He still had sutures. – It was the Hoods again. | – 少了几乎整只手,他缝线还没拆 – 又是兜帽帮 |
[26:23] | They came here looking for you. They took Thea instead. | 他们来这里找你 反而带走了蒂雅 |
[26:26] | – Where? – I’m sorry. I really tried to stop them, but… | – 哪里? – 对不起,我努力要阻止他们,但 |
[26:32] | Queen. Oliver. | 昆恩,奥利佛 |
[26:36] | We’ll get your sister back. | 我们会把你妹妹找回来 |
[26:39] | I’m just gonna check something downstairs. | 我只是要到楼下检查东西 |
[26:44] | – Anything else? – That’s all I got. | – 还有别的吗? – 我只知道这些 |
[26:47] | I’ve made a few improvements down here… | 我改良了楼下的几个地方… |
[26:50] | just in case, you know, you decided to come back. | …只是以防万一 你决定要回来的话 |
[27:11] | – We need to find these guys. – I’ve been trying ever since you got back. | – 我们必须找到这些家伙 – 自从你回来后我便一直尝试 |
[27:15] | Figured you’d come around eventually. | 想说你终究会回心转意 |
[27:19] | I kept that. Heh, I liked watching you do that. | 我留着这个 我喜欢看你练这个 |
[27:24] | Thea’s boyfriend said one of them was missing part of his hand. | 蒂雅的男朋友说 其中一人的手少了一部分 |
[27:27] | Maybe a veteran? | 也许是退役军人? |
[27:28] | Check hospital records, any males that have had surgical amputations on their extremities. | 检查医院纪录 找出做过截肢手术的男性 |
[27:33] | Cross-checking by race and age. | 交叉核对种族与年龄 |
[27:36] | Got one. Jeff Deveau, African American, late 30s. | 找到一个 杰夫德沃,非裔美籍,年近四十 |
[27:39] | What else can you get on him? | 你还找得到他什么资料? |
[27:41] | Ex-Marine. – Would explain how he could handle himself. | – 前海军陆战队员 – 这能解释他怎能如此从容应对 |
[27:45] | – Did he lose his hand overseas? – No. In the earthquake. | – 他在海外失去他的手的吗? – 不,在地震中失去的 |
[27:49] | Says here he and his wife were trying to make it across the 52nd Street Bridge… | 这里说他跟他妻子 试图跨越第52街大桥时… |
[27:53] | when it collapsed. She didn’t make it. | …桥却塌了下来,她没有生还 |
[27:56] | Phone records, please. I wanna know who he’s in contact with. | 请调阅电话纪录 我想知道他跟谁有联系 |
[28:03] | He’s made a lot of calls to a church in the Glades. | 他打了好几通电话 给贫民区的一问教堂 |
[28:06] | Something called “Standing Strong.” | 一个叫“保持坚强”的组织 |
[28:08] | A support group for those who lost loved ones in the quake. | 地震罹难者亲友的互助会 |
[28:11] | Great place to meet three other guys as angry as you looking for a little payback. | 很适合在那里认识其他三个 跟你一样愤怒、想稍加报复的家伙 |
[28:15] | Get me an address, please. | 请给我地址 |
[28:19] | You’re gonna need this. | 你会需要这个 |
[28:22] | I had it custom-made. | 我请人订做的 |
[28:30] | How’d I do? | 我表现如何? |
[28:37] | It’s perfect. | 太完美了 |
[28:42] | You were right. Once I signed on, I stopped thinking about all the bodies you dropped. | 你说得对,一旦我加入了 我便不再想到你所杀害的那些人 |
[28:48] | Because I knew that being the Hood meant occasionally being a killer. | 因为我知道化身兜帽男 意味着偶尔必须痛下杀手 |
[28:56] | Maybe there’s another way. | 也许有别的方法 |
[28:59] | They have my sister. | 他们挟持我妹妹 |
[29:03] | What other way is there? | 还有什么别的方法? |
[29:17] | – What are you doing? – I’m gonna save her. | – 你在做什么? – 我要去救她 |
[29:19] | Listen, kid. You are not the only one who cares for her. | 听好,小子 你不是唯一在乎她的人 |
[29:25] | But there are a lot of them. Wait for my signal. | 不过他们人数众多 等我的信琥 |
[29:30] | Where are the graves? | 坟墓在哪里? |
[29:33] | Where are the graves? | 坟墓在哪里? |
[29:36] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[29:43] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[29:46] | Damn it. | 可恶 |
[29:52] | Oliver, no! | 奥利佛,不要! |
[29:56] | Oliver! | 奥利佛! |
[30:11] | So, what do you wanna do with her? | 那么,你想要怎么处置她? |
[30:14] | We could knock her out, drop her off somewhere. | 我们可以打昏她 把她丢在某个地方 |
[30:16] | Why don’t you just buy her a new pair of Pradas while you’re at it? | 拜托,你不如顺便帮她 买双新的普拉达好了? |
[30:19] | She’s seen our faces. | 她看到我们的脸了 |
[30:21] | Look, offing Oliver Queen’s one thing, but his sister? | 干掉奥利佛昆恩是一回事 但是他妹妹? |
[30:24] | She’s not much older than my sister was when she was killed in the earthquake. | 她的年纪 不比我在地震中罹难的妹妹大多少 |
[30:27] | Your sister wasn’t killed. She was murdered. | 你珠妹不是罹难 她是遭到谋杀 |
[30:30] | By her mother. | 她母亲下的手 |
[30:32] | What we’re doing here is justice, which makes us the heroes. | 我们这是在伸张正义 这让我们成了英雄 |
[30:36] | She didn’t kill anybody. | 她没有杀害任何人 |
[30:40] | My mother didn’t kill anyone. | 我妈妈没有杀害任何人 |
[30:43] | Malcolm Merlyn destroyed the Glades. | 麦尔坎莫林摧毁了贫民区 |
[30:45] | With Mommy’s help. | 在妈味的帮助之下 |
[30:46] | Merlyn killed my father. | 莫林杀了我爸爸 |
[30:50] | She thought he killed my brother too. | 她以为他也杀了我哥哥 |
[30:54] | She was afraid of him. | 她非常怕他 |
[30:57] | She must have been so afraid. | 她一定相当害怕 |
[31:00] | Just like my wife… | 就跟我老婆一样… |
[31:04] | when our house collapsed on top of her. | …当我们的房子 倒塌在她身上的时候 |
[31:08] | Get away from her! | 离她远一点! |
[31:35] | – Help! – Let’s go. | – 救命! – 我们走 |
[31:37] | – Please! – Move! | – 拜托! – 走! |
[31:40] | – Go, move! – Please! | – 走,快走! – 拜托! |
[31:43] | Stop! | 住手 |
[31:45] | Let her go. | 放她走 |
[31:49] | You want to save her? | 你想要救她? |
[31:50] | There was no justice for people like the Queens till you showed us how to get it. | 以前昆恩家那种人毫无正义可言 直到你教我们如何伸张正义 |
[31:56] | You showed us. | 是你教我们的 |
[32:03] | Go! | 快走 |
[32:09] | You shoot me, we both die. | 你对我开枪,我们都会丧命 |
[32:12] | You’ll drop me anyway. | 反正你一定会放开我 |
[32:16] | I know you. You’re a killer. | 我了解你,你是杀人凶手 |
[32:26] | Keep it under 40 next time. | 下次不要开超过四十 |
[32:28] | Have a good evening. | 祝你有个愉快的夜晚 |
[32:39] | – Do you know who they are? – The hoods gives me a pretty good idea. | – 你知道他们是谁吗? – 看到兜帽我就知道是谁了 |
[32:42] | Bring them in. | 将他们逮捕归案 |
[32:45] | Where you been? Typically when I bring in guys you’ve gone after, they’re more dead. | 你之前跑哪去了?以往当我逮捕 被你盯上的歹徒,他们早就半死不活 |
[32:49] | I’m trying another way. | 我在尝试别的做法 |
[33:01] | (贫民区地震罹难者,2013年 5月25日,大卫麦克林) | |
[33:16] | (纪念亲爱的汤玛士莫林 1985年-2013年) | |
[33:21] | I didn’t mean to disturb you. | 我不是故意要打扰你 |
[33:23] | I didn’t know you were here. I was just… | 我不知道你在这里,我只是… |
[33:27] | I come here a lot. | 我经常来这里 |
[33:30] | – I can go. – No, it’s… | – 我可以离开 – 不… |
[33:33] | You don’t have to. It’s, uh… | 你不必离开… |
[33:36] | Laurel, I understand. | 萝蕾尔,我明白 |
[33:38] | After everything that’s happened… | 发生了那么多事情之后… |
[33:43] | I understand why we can’t be together. | …我明白为什么我们不能在一起 |
[33:46] | But I still need you in my life. | 不过我仍需要你在我的生命中 |
[33:52] | We’ve been through too much for it to be any other way. | 我们已经经历过太多事情 也只能如此了 |
[34:02] | I feel like I betrayed him too. | 我觉得我也背叛了他 |
[34:03] | (爱子) | |
[34:05] | Before the Hood, we didn’t have earthquake machines or copycat vigilantes. | 兜帽男现身之前 我们没有地震机器或私刑者模仿犯 |
[34:10] | Laurel. | 萝蕾尔 |
[34:12] | Malcolm killed Tommy. | 麦尔坎杀了汤米 |
[34:14] | He was killed in the crossfire between two archers. | 他死在两名弓箭手的交叉火力中 |
[34:19] | And now that Malcolm’s dead, there’s only one archer left. | 现在麦尔坎死了 只剩下一名弓箭手 |
[34:24] | And I’m gonna help my boss catch him. | 而我要协助我的上司逮到他 |
[34:37] | That outfit with your coloring. | 那身装扮跟你的气色 |
[34:40] | Isn’t that cruel and unusual punishment or something? | 这样难道不算酷刑之类的吗? |
[34:43] | I’ve done my best to avoid mirrors in here. | 我在这里尽量不照镜子了 |
[34:49] | – So… – How’ve you been? | – 那么… – 你最近好吗? |
[34:53] | Don’t worry about me. I want to hear about you. | 别担心我 我想听听你的事 |
[34:57] | How are you doing? | 你还好吗? |
[35:01] | Are you still seeing, uh…? | 你还在跟他交往吗? |
[35:03] | Roy was his name, wasn’t it? | 他叫做罗伊,对吧? |
[35:08] | Sweetheart, I’m fine, really. | 亲爱的,我很好,真的 |
[35:12] | It’s not that. | 不是那样的 |
[35:15] | I… | 我… |
[35:18] | – I almost died last night. – What? | – 昨晚我差点死掉 – 什么? |
[35:22] | – Thea, what happened? – It doesn’t matter. | 蒂雅,发生什么事了? – 不重要了 |
[35:27] | When I thought it was over… | 当我认为事情已经结束了… |
[35:29] | I kept thinking that if… | …我不断在想,假如… |
[35:32] | If I died… | …假如我死了… |
[35:35] | you would spend the rest of your life thinking that I hated you. | …你接下来的余生都会以为 我恨你 |
[35:44] | I don’t want to hate you. | 我不想要恨你 |
[35:46] | I really tried to. | 我努力试着要恨你 |
[35:50] | But I can’t. | 不过我办不到 |
[35:53] | I can’t, Morn. | 我办不到,妈 |
[35:59] | However long I am in this place, you have freed me. | 无论我在这地方待多久 你已经解放了我 |
[36:09] | If I hug you, are they gonna shoot us? | 如果我抱你,他们会对我们开枪吗? |
[36:15] | I’m willing to risk it if you are. | 我愿意冒险,只要你也愿意的话 |
[36:27] | You can’t win this. I now own 50 percent of the stock. | 这一次你赢不了的 我现在持有百分之五十的股票 |
[36:30] | By tomorrow I’ll have the outstanding 5 percent and I will control your company. | 明天我将得到发行在外的百分之五 然后我将控制你的公司 |
[36:35] | Any attempt to fight me will lead to litigation and leave you penniless. | 企图跟我对抗将会引发诉讼 并害你身无分文 |
[36:39] | And trust me, poverty isn’t as glamorous as Charles Dickens made it look. | 相信我,贫穷并没有 查尔斯狄更斯笔下那么迷人 |
[36:44] | What if I found someone to invest new equity capital? | 要是我找到人投资新股本呢? |
[36:47] | A white knight? | 讨救兵吗? |
[36:48] | With all due respect, your last name is now associated with mass murder. | 恕我直言,你的姓氏 现在跟大屠杀连在一起 |
[36:52] | – Even you don’t have that good a friend. – You’re right. | – 就连你也没有那么要好的朋友 – 你说得没错 |
[36:56] | I have family. | 但我有家人 |
[37:03] | Mr. Steele, it was my understanding that you had resigned as CEO. | 史蒂尔先生,据我所知 你已经辞去执行长一职 |
[37:08] | I did. | 没错 |
[37:10] | I’m now chief financial officer of Starling National Bank. | 我现在是史特林国家银行的 财务长 |
[37:13] | And my institution has committed rescue financing for Mr. Queen. | 我的机构已经承诺 提供昆恩先生救援融资 |
[37:17] | We bought the remaining shares of Queen Consolidated when they were released. | 今天早上释股时,我们买下了 剩余的昆恩集团股份 |
[37:21] | I majored in dropping out, but I’m sure that makes us partners going forward… | 我大学主修的是休学,不过我确定 这么一来我们往后就是合伙人了 |
[37:25] | so I guess we will be seeing a lot of each other. | 所以我想我们以后会很常见面 |
[37:31] | You aren’t at all what people say about you. | 你一点也不像人们说的那样 |
[37:34] | Most people fail to see the real me. | 大多数人没能看清真正的我 |
[37:47] | Thank you, Walter. | 谢谢你,华特 |
[37:49] | Thank you for reaching out to me. | 谢谢你向我求援 |
[37:51] | Whatever’s happened between your mother and me… | 无论你母亲跟我之间 历生过什么事… |
[37:54] | I’m gratified that you know you can still count on me. | …我很高兴你知道 你依然可以依靠我 |
[37:57] | Your father would have been very proud of you, Oliver. | 你父亲会非常以你为荣,奥利佛 |
[38:05] | – Ms. Smoak. – Mr. Steele. | – 史默克小姐 – 史蒂尔先生 |
[38:11] | You did it. | 你办到了 |
[38:13] | Not bad for someone who got a D in 10th-grade algebra. | 对一个高二代数学拿到丁的人来说 表现得不错 |
[38:17] | If it’s online, I can find it. | 只要有在网路上,我就找得到 |
[38:20] | Uh… | |
[38:23] | Well, it was just like a good friend once told me. | 跟我一个好朋友 曾经告诉过我的一样 |
[38:28] | I had to find another way. | 我必须找别的方法 |
[38:44] | We’re not alone. | 这里不只我们 |
[38:46] | Question is, where did they come from? | 问题是,他们从哪里来的? |
[39:07] | Hey, what’s up? | 嘿,怎么了? |
[39:08] | – Just came back from visiting my mom. – Really? | – 刚探视完我妈回来 – 真的吗? |
[39:11] | – Good for you. – So, what do you say? | – 太好了 – 那么,你说怎么样? |
[39:14] | You ready to start spending your nights safe with me? | 你率备好开始跟我一起 平平安安过夜了吗? |
[39:17] | Absolutely. | 那当然 |
[39:19] | – Stop it! – Come on, baby. | – 住手! – 来嘛,宝贝 |
[39:22] | I’m gonna pick us up some Big Belly Burger right now. | 我现在要去帮我们买几个 大肚量汉堡 |
[39:25] | – I’ll see you later. – Okay. | – 待会见 – 好 |
[39:30] | We just want to be friendly. | 我们只是想表达友好 |
[39:32] | What, we scare you or something? | 干嘛,我们吓着你啦? |
[39:34] | Yeah, I think you do. | 对,我想你们吓到她了 |
[39:37] | Me, though, not so much. | 不过你们可吓不了我 |
[39:39] | Run. | 快逃 |
[39:49] | Is that all you got, man? Huh? Is that it? | 你就这点能耐吗?就这样吗? |
[40:07] | Where the hell did you come from? | 你从哪里冒出来的啊? |
[40:16] | (史特林市哨兵报 私刑者摆平模仿犯) | |
[40:21] | Well, looks like Starling is back down to only one man in a hood. | 看来史特林市又回到 只有一个兜帽男子的时代了 |
[40:24] | The three of us are back in the archery business. | 我们三个又开始重操旧业了 |
[40:27] | No. | 不 |
[40:30] | I spent the past year trying to avenge my father. | 我过去花了一年 试着为我父亲复仇 |
[40:35] | If we’re gonna do this, it has to be about honoring Tommy. | 如果我们要这么做 必须是为了向汤米致敬 |
[40:41] | I need to become the man he hoped I could be. | 我必须成为 他希望我能当的那种人 |
[40:45] | You two have helped me take the first step. | 你们两个已经帮我踏出第一步 |
[40:51] | So, what’s step two? | 那么第二步是什么? |
[40:53] | I’m game for anything as long as it doesn’t involve skydiving. | 只要不是高空跳伞,我什么都愿意做 |
[40:56] | And I’m pretty down on landmines now too. | 我现在也相当反对地雷 |
[41:01] | The city still needs saving. | 这座城市仍需拯救 |
[41:05] | But not by the Hood. | 但不是由兜帽男来拯救 |
[41:08] | Not by some vigilante who’s just crossing names off a list. | 不是由某个只会从名单上 划掉名字的私刑者 |
[41:14] | It needs… | 这城市需要的… |
[41:17] | something more. | …不仅如此而已 |
[41:20] | It needs a hero, Oliver. | 它需要一位英雄,奥利佛 |
[41:21] | Too bad the Hoods ruined your nickname. | 可惜兜帽帮毁了你的外号 |
[41:24] | No, it’s good. I never… | 不,没关系,我从来没有… |
[41:27] | I don’t want to be called the Hood anymore. | 我不想再被称作兜帽男了 |
[41:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[41:35] | So, what do you want to be called? | 那么,你想被称作什么? |
[42:11] | Complex Chinese |