Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绿箭侠(Arrow)第1季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绿箭侠(Arrow)第1季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] My name is Oliver Queen. 我的名字叫奥利弗·奎恩
[00:04] For five years, 五年来
[00:05] I was stranded on an island with only one goal– 我被困孤岛 只有一个目标
[00:09] Survive. 生存
[00:11] Oliver Queen is alive. 奥利弗·奎恩还活着
[00:12] Now I will fulfill my father’s dying wish– 现在我要完成父亲的遗愿
[00:15] To use the list of names he left me 用他留给我的名单
[00:17] and bring down those who are poisoning my city. 扳倒那些荼毒城市的人
[00:21] To do this, I must become someone else. 要做这些 我必须伪装成另一个人
[00:25] I must become something else. 我必须成为另一个存在
[00:28] Previously on “Arrow”… 《绿箭》前情回顾
[00:29] Rescuing your father and stopping Fyers 营救你父亲 阻止法尔斯
[00:31] is not going to be some walk in the park. 可不是去公园散步那么简单
[00:34] – Yao Fei! – Ba! -姚飞 -爸
[00:36] How did you escape? 你怎么逃出来的
[00:38] I didn’t. 我没有
[00:41] You told me to stay away from your family and I did, 你让我不要碰你的家人 我照做了
[00:43] but your family isn’t staying away from me, 但你的家人却不断靠近我
[00:45] which means something must be done about it. 我应该有所行动了
[00:49] You’re going home. 你要回家了
[00:51] About my mother, 关于我母亲
[00:52] and about her involvement in the undertaking. 还有她参与事业的事
[00:54] She’s working with Malcolm Merlyn, 她和马尔科姆·梅林共事
[00:56] And they’re planning something terrible. 他们在计划一些可怕的事
[00:58] 由此进入 星城
[01:03] So, I was wondering– 我在想
[01:04] There’s a late night happy hour at Stella’s. 史黛拉酒吧深夜有个欢乐时光环节
[01:07] You know, the place across the street. 就是对街的那家
[01:08] You mean the place that’s always playing 你是说我每次想加班时
[01:10] loud salsa music at all hours when I’m trying to work late? 都在放闹哄哄的萨尔萨音乐的那家
[01:12] That–that would be the one, yeah. 就是那家 对
[01:14] Anyway, I was thinking that, um, 不管怎么说 我在想
[01:17] maybe, you know, if you wanted to, 或许 如果你想的话
[01:19] we could perhaps grab a drink? 我们可以去喝一杯
[01:21] How about two? 两杯如何
[01:25] Oh, my God! 我的天
[01:28] Please. 求你了
[01:29] I did everything Mr. Meryln required of me! 梅林先生要求的我都照做了
[01:32] He knows, Dr. Markov, 他知道 马尔科夫博士
[01:34] and he thanks you for your service. 他也感谢你的工作
[01:45] Open the door! Open the door! 把门打开 把门打开
[01:47] Open the door! 把门打开
[01:47] Freeze! 不许动
[01:52] No! Open the door! 不 开开门啊
[01:55] Open the door! 开门啊
[01:56] Get down on the floor! 趴下
[01:58] Open the door! 开门
[02:30] I’ve been watching your mother for days now, 我已经观察你母亲好几天了
[02:31] Oliver, and nothing. 奥利弗 没什么发现
[02:34] She goes to work. 她照常上班
[02:35] She comes home. Occasionally she goes out for dinner. 回家 偶尔出去吃顿饭
[02:38] She seems to particularly like the salmon tartar at table salt. 她似乎特别喜欢精致食盐的三文鱼酱
[02:40] I’m linked into her home and office phone. 我连进了她的住宅和办公室电话
[02:42] Nothing out of the ordinary. 也没发现什么异常
[02:43] No mention of Walter’s abduction or the undertaking. 对沃尔特被绑架或者那个事业只字不提
[02:45] Just a few innocuous calls to Malcolm Merlyn. 就给马尔科姆·梅林打过几个无关痛痒的电话
[02:48] Why wouldn’t she call him? 为什么她不能打给他呢
[02:51] They’re old friends. 他们是老朋友了
[02:53] We’re all old friends. 我们都是老朋友了
[02:59] Are you OK? 你还好吗
[03:01] My mom and my best friend’s dad 我妈妈和我好朋友的爸爸
[03:02] are involved in a conspiracy 共谋危害这座城
[03:03] that may have dire consequences for the city. 可能会给这座城市带来严重破坏
[03:05] And I’m pretty sure they murdered my father. 我敢说就是他们谋害了我父亲
[03:07] I’m not planning on using the word “OK” again any time soon. “还好”二字近期是没机会用了
[03:12] Listen, all we know for sure is that Malcolm 我们现在能够确定的只是马尔科姆
[03:14] and your mother are planning something for the glades. 和你母亲对贫民窟有个计划
[03:16] And that Walter and I were getting too close to it. 而我和沃尔特差点就知道了
[03:17] That’s why they had him kidnapped. 所以他们才绑架了他
[03:19] We have to find out what this undertaking is. 我们得想办法知道那个事业究竟是什么
[03:21] I got to ask her. 我得去问问她
[03:23] Well, no. The last time the vigilante paid your mom a visit, 不行 上回治安维持者见你母亲
[03:26] you got shot, and I got to play doctor with you. 你中枪了 我还不得不当了回医生
[03:29] Ahh! My brain thinks of the worst way to say things. 天呐 我真是太不会说话了
[03:32] This time it’ll just be me asking. 这次就我一个人去问
[03:35] Friendly mother-son chat. 友好的母子谈话
[03:45] Laurel? What are you doing here? It’s not even 7:00 A.M. 劳蕾尔 你来这里干什么 还不到7点
[03:49] That’s just after closing time, right? 刚结束营业是吧
[03:53] How’s business? 生意如何
[03:55] Well, it’s busy. 忙得很
[03:56] Busy. It was easier when Tommy was running things. 忙 有汤米帮忙的时候比现在轻松多了
[03:59] – Tommy’s a good guy. – Yeah. -汤米是个好人 -对
[04:02] Are you? 你是吗
[04:03] What do you mean? 什么意思
[04:04] Last week, I told you 上周 我告诉你
[04:06] that I wanted to get back with Tommy. 我想和汤米复合
[04:08] That I needed you to go to him 我要你去找他
[04:09] and explain to him that you didn’t still have feelings for me. 向他解释你对我已经没感觉了
[04:14] But instead, 结果反倒是
[04:15] you told me that you did. 你说你对我还有感觉
[04:18] As I’m sure you can probably imagine, 从那以后我都不敢再想太多
[04:20] I haven’t been able to think of much since. 这你应该都料到了吧
[04:24] I shouldn’t have said that. 我不该说那些话的
[04:25] Then why did you? 那为什么还要说
[04:26] I didn’t… have an agenda. 我也没有计划要说
[04:30] I didn’t mean to make it 我也不想
[04:31] more difficult for you to fix things with Tommy. 让你和汤米的复合更加困难重重
[04:35] But what if you did? 万一你已经这么做了呢
[04:42] After you disappeared– 你和莎拉
[04:45] with Sarah– 失踪之后
[04:48] I was sorry I ever knew you. 我后悔过自己认识你
[04:51] But now, things have happened that I never thought would. 但现在 事情完全出乎我的意料
[04:56] You coming home. 你回来了
[04:59] My parents being in the same room. 我的父母共处一室了
[05:03] And you. 还有你
[05:05] What if I’m finally starting to see you for who you really are? 要是我现在才终于开始认识真正的你呢
[05:08] No, Laurel, it’s– 不 劳蕾尔…
[05:09] And maybe Tommy was right. 或许汤米说得对
[05:10] Maybe he and I weren’t meant to be. 或许我和他注定不该在一起
[05:12] Maybe I’m finally ready to admit that… 或许我终于能够承认…
[05:17] that I still have feelings for you, too. 我也还对你有感觉
[05:23] Nothing’s changed. 什么都没变
[05:25] My life hasn’t changed. 我的生活还是那样
[05:28] I haven’t changed. 我也是
[05:33] I got to go. 我得走了
[05:35] Walter’s coming home. 沃尔特要回家了
[05:47] Everything’s exactly as you left it. 一切都和你离开前一样
[05:51] How are you feeling, Walter? 你感觉怎么样 沃尔特
[05:52] I’m on the mend, thank you, Oliver. 还在恢复中 谢谢 奥利弗
[05:54] Oh, I’m so glad you’re home. 真高兴你回家了
[05:56] That makes two of us. 对我们俩来说都是好消息
[05:58] All of us. 对大家来说也是
[05:59] We’ve prepared a delicious brunch for you. 我们为你准备了一顿美味的早午餐
[06:01] All your favorites. 全是你爱吃的
[06:02] Oh, yum, English food. 英国菜
[06:05] Actually, I’m more tired from the drive than I expected. 说实话我没想到会这么累
[06:07] So I think I’d like to lie down for a bit. 所以我还是先去躺一会儿吧
[06:09] Yes, of course. 当然 没问题
[06:28] Walter doesn’t really seem like himself. 沃尔特好像变了
[06:31] He’s gone through a lot. 他经历了太多事
[06:33] It’s just… going to take a little bit of time. 只是…还需要一些时间调整
[06:37] I’m really sick of us 我真是受够了
[06:38] all having to go through a lot, you know? 我们都得经历很多事
[06:45] Six scientists and three security personnel 在大屠杀中 六名科学家
[06:47] are confirmed killed in the massacre. 及三名安保人员已被证实身亡
[06:49] Among the dead, 死者中包括
[06:50] respected seismologist Brian Markov. 德高望重的地震学家布莱恩·马尔科夫
[06:53] A spokesperson for Unidac Industries 一名尤尼达克工业的发言人
[06:55] says a comment would be forthcoming. 说即将对此作出评论
[06:56] Mom, we need to talk. 妈妈 我们得谈谈
[06:57] Oh, uh, later, Oliver. 回头再谈吧 奥利弗
[06:59] …co-workers, parents and families of all the victims …所有死者的同事 父母和家人
[07:02] to see how they’re coping with their loss. 想要知道他们打算如何处理这件事
[07:34] – You! – Save it. -是你 -省省吧
[07:36] We don’t have the luxury of indulging in vendettas. 我们可没空让你复仇
[07:39] – Ba! – Shado. -爸 -莎朵
[07:40] You led Fyers right to us, you coward! 你指引法尔斯找到了我们 你这懦夫
[07:43] Fyers was about to fire bomb the entire forest 法尔斯开始打算炸掉整个森林
[07:45] just to eliminate you. 来干掉你们
[07:47] This way, you all have a chance. 这样的话你们还有一线生机
[07:49] Well, pray I don’t get the chance to repay your mercy. 你最好祈祷我没机会回报你的”仁慈”
[07:52] How fitting. 真合适
[07:54] Everyone reunited for the end. 大家齐聚一堂 来迎接终结
[07:56] End of what? What is all this for? 什么终结 这一切是为了什么
[07:59] HKIA, 香港国际机场
[07:59] this is Ferris Air Flight 637 out of Berlin, 这是菲利斯航空637号班机飞离柏林
[08:02] nonstop to Hong Kong. 直达香港
[08:04] We are steady on approach at 33,000 feet 我们稳定驶向33000英尺的高空
[08:06] and winds at 15 knots. 风速为15节
[08:08] Eta, two hours, 15 minutes, over. 预计两小时15分钟后抵达 完毕
[08:11] Ferris 637, this is HKIA. 菲利斯637号 这是香港国际机场
[08:13] Adjust course to 0.6 degrees south, 将航线调整为偏南0.6度
[08:15] 11 minutes, over. 11分 完毕
[08:17] Roger, HKIA. 收到 香港国际机场
[08:18] Why the course change? 为什么要改变航线
[08:19] Nothing to worry about, 637. 无须担心 637号
[08:21] Just looking to make sure you avoid a little turbulence. 只是为了让飞机躲过湍流
[08:23] Roger that. Adjusting course now. 收到 正在调整航线
[08:25] They’re altering course, sir. The plane 他们正在改变航线 头儿 飞机
[08:26] will be in range of Lian Yu in 26 minutes. 将在26分钟后到达炼狱的范围
[08:29] Good. Keep tracking it. 很好 继续追踪
[08:30] That’s a commercial airliner, Fyers. 那是商务班机 法尔斯
[08:32] It’s not like it can land here. 又没法子在这里降落
[08:34] It won’t be landing anywhere, Mr. Queen. 奎恩先生 飞机不会降落
[08:36] I’m going to destroy it. 我要炸掉它
[08:43] Arrows are black, not green. 箭支是黑色的 而非绿色
[08:45] Copycat archer again. 又是弓箭手的模仿者
[08:46] Psychopaths are color-coding themselves now. 变态们在给自己打上色标
[08:48] That’s helpful. 这有助于我们破案
[08:49] Yeah, except we haven’t seen the copycat in quite a while. 是啊 不过我们很久都没见过模仿者了
[08:51] Ok, last time he took hostages to draw out the vigilante. 上次他挟持人质是为了逼出治安维护者
[08:54] This time, he massacres a bunch of lab nerds? 这次他屠杀了一群实验室的书呆子
[08:57] I want a press lockdown, 我要求把消息封锁
[08:58] nobody hears about the other archer 不许让任何人知道另一个弓箭手的事
[09:00] and we need to get a list of all Unidac employees 我们得拿到一份所有尤尼达克雇员的名单
[09:02] and find out what they’re working on here. 查出他们在这里研究些什么
[09:03] Apparently it was a tight group. 显然这是个紧密的团队
[09:04] Anyone who knows anything about the project is dead. 任何知道项目的人都死了
[09:07] And the copycat fried all 模仿者烧掉了
[09:08] their computers and burned their research. 他们的电脑和研究
[09:10] Whatever’s going on here, 不管这里在研究什么
[09:12] someone doesn’t want anyone to know about it. 有人不想让别人知道
[09:16] Where did you even get that camera? 你这照相机从哪弄来的
[09:18] Come to think of it, where did you get this car? 说到这个话题 这辆车你从哪弄来的
[09:21] I borrowed it. 我借的
[09:23] Illegally. 非法借用
[09:24] You know, when I imagine being in a car with you, 当我想象和你在同一辆车里的时候
[09:26] this isn’t exactly what I had in mind. 这可不是我想到的画面
[09:28] Yeah, well, you’re the one 是你说过
[09:29] who said you’d help me find the vigilante. 你会帮我找到治安维护者
[09:31] I know, but it’s been two weeks, 我知道 但已经过了两周
[09:33] and the closest we’ve come is snapping photos 我们最大的进展就是拍下了警察
[09:35] of the cop who hates the hood just as much as you worship him. 而他讨厌兜帽男的程度就像你崇拜他那样
[09:38] I don’t worship him. 我并不崇拜他
[09:39] I just need to find him. 我只是得找到他
[09:41] You don’t need to find him to be somebody. 你没必要通过找到他来证明自己
[09:45] Besides, it’s not like you’re going to meet him any time soon. 而且 你又不可能很快和他见面
[09:49] Just that the cops don’t have a clue. 因为警察们毫无线索
[09:53] We don’t know what they know. 我们不知道他们知道些什么
[09:56] Ok, I officially do not like that look. 我非常不喜欢这副表情
[09:59] You still work at CNRI, right? 你还在创新联合会工作对吧
[10:07] Hey, mom. 妈妈
[10:11] Walter’s upstairs resting. 沃尔特在楼上休息
[10:12] I think he’s… doing well, don’t you? 我觉得他状态挺好的 你觉得呢
[10:16] Who took him? 谁劫走了他
[10:18] Well, we don’t know yet. But I’m going to make sure 我们目前还不知道 但我会确保
[10:20] all the resources of Queen Consolidated are behind it. 奎恩联合企业正尽全力追查
[10:22] That’s the answer that you gave to reporters yesterday. 你昨天就是这样对记者们说的
[10:28] Tell me the truth. 告诉我真相
[10:30] I don’t know what you mean. 我不知道你什么意思
[10:31] I think you do. A couple months ago, 我觉得你知道 几个月前
[10:33] when I showed you dad’s notebook, 当我给你看爸爸的笔记本时
[10:34] you seemed to know something. 你好像知道些什么
[10:36] Something about our family being in danger. 关于我们家庭处于危险之中的事
[10:38] Are you suggesting that I knew something 你是在暗示 我知道我丈夫
[10:40] about my husband’s kidnapping? 被绑架的内情吗
[10:42] I’m just suggesting that maybe you were scared. 我只是在说也许你害怕了
[10:44] That maybe you didn’t mean for any of this to happen. 你也许不想这一切发生
[10:46] But it was harder than you thought. 但这比你想象中要困难
[10:49] And now you’re barely keeping your head above water. 现在你也几乎自身难保了
[10:52] Please, mom. 求你了 妈妈
[10:54] Let me help you before you drown. 让我拉你一把
[10:57] You need to stop asking these things. Do you understand? 你不能再继续问这些事了 明白吗
[11:00] I need you to stop. 我要你停手
[11:01] I can’t. 我办不到
[11:03] I need to know. 我必须知道
[11:06] Is that a power outage? 停电了吗
[11:08] I don’t know. 我不知道
[11:12] Oliver! Oliver! 奥利弗 奥利弗
[11:37] Mom! 妈妈
[11:39] Oliver. 奥利弗
[11:41] Are you ok? 你还好吗
[11:42] Oliver? 奥利弗
[11:44] What–what– 什么 什么
[11:45] We got to get out of here. 我们得离开这里
[11:48] Moira Queen… 莫伊拉·奎恩
[11:51] you have failed the city. 你辜负了这座城市
[11:55] It doesn’t make any sense! 这没道理啊
[11:57] Why do you want to blow up a plane? 你为什么想炸掉一架飞机
[11:58] When the New York Stock Exchange 在911事件后 纽约证券交易所
[12:00] reopened after 9-11, 重新开市
[12:01] the Dow Jones dropped nearly 685 points. 道琼斯指数下跌了将近685点
[12:06] Can you imagine what would happen to China, 如果出入中国的所有航班
[12:07] the world’s second largest economy, 都将无限期停飞
[12:09] if all air travel in and out of China 你能想象世界第二经济体
[12:11] were to be grounded indefinitely? 中国会怎么样吗
[12:13] You want to destabilize China’s economy? 你想让中国的经济瘫痪
[12:16] It’s not what I want, but rather my employer. 并不是我想如此 而是我老板
[12:19] We have enough missiles here 这里有足够的导弹
[12:21] to shoot down any aircraft approaching the mainland. 能击落所有接近大陆的飞机
[12:24] And that will decimate China’s economy. 那将毁掉中国的经济
[12:26] Especially… once a rogue element 特别是 中国自己武装部队的
[12:30] in China’s own military claims responsibility. 一名叛变者宣称对此负责
[12:32] You see, inconvenient though you occasionally were, 虽然你有时碍手碍脚的
[12:38] you’re always worth more to me alive than dead. 但对我来说 你活着总比死了更有价值
[12:40] Then you should have killed me. 那你该杀了我
[12:43] Because I won’t do it. 因为我绝不会那么做
[12:52] Shado! Shado! 莎朵 莎朵
[12:55] I said I need you alive, 我说了我需要你活下来
[12:56] but I can kill everyone you care about. 但我可以杀了所有你关心的人
[13:09] Help you with something? 需要帮忙吗
[13:11] Yes, um, I’m from CNRI 是的 我是创新联合会的人
[13:13] and we’re investigating claims of racial bias in SCPD arrests. 正在调查星城警署逮捕中的种族偏见问题
[13:16] So I’m going to need a copy of each file 我需要星城自2011年1月到现在
[13:19] from every arrest in Starling City January, 2011 to the present. 所有被捕罪犯档案的副本
[13:24] It’s almost 9:00 at night. 现在都快晚上九点了
[13:25] Yeah, well, tell that to Judge Grell. 你去跟格瑞尔法官说吧
[13:26] He’s the one who signed the court order. 这张法院传令是他签署的
[13:32] Wait here. 在这里等着
[13:34] I don’t know, it seems like a bit of a leap. 不知道 看起来有点冒险
[13:36] Yeah, which is what you do when you got nothin’. 当你一无所知时就会这样
[13:38] ’cause all I know is the copycat, 据我所知 那个冒牌货
[13:40] he torched every record down at Unidac. 把尤尼达克的所有记录都烧了
[13:43] And all we got are phone records 我们弄到的只有些电话账单
[13:44] And they show that this Markov guy, 上面显示一个叫马尔科夫的人
[13:46] he made a couple of calls to an unclaimed line at Merlyn Global. 给梅林环球集团一个不明号码打了几个电话
[13:48] A couple of calls? Did I say reach? 几通电话 我刚才说电话了吗[和”冒险”发音相近]
[13:50] I misspoke. I meant leap. 我口误了 我想说的是冒险
[13:53] Just get someone down here from Meryln Global 去梅林环球集团找个人来
[13:55] to answer a few questions under oath. 让他先宣誓再回答问题
[14:01] Did you find anything? 发现什么了吗
[14:02] Lots. 很多东西
[14:04] 星城卫报 在布鲁德海文发现治安维持者
[14:04] – Anything helpful? – No, still looking. -有什么有用的吗 -没有 还在找
[14:06] What about you? You learn anything from the cops? 你呢 从警察那儿打探到什么了吗
[14:09] As a matter of fact… 实际上…
[14:10] I like the sound of that. 听起来是好消息
[14:12] You know that copycat archer? 知道那个冒牌射手吧
[14:14] Yeah. 知道
[14:15] Turns out he’s connected to Merlyn Global somehow. 他和梅林环球集团有某种联系
[14:18] Or, at least his victims are. 或者 至少他的受害者是这样
[14:20] We’re looking for the hood, not some crazy wanna be. 我们找的是兜帽男 不是什么狂热模仿者
[14:22] Well, the guy with the black arrows 那个用黑箭的人
[14:24] seems to hate the guy with the green arrows, so… 似乎仇视用绿箭的那个人 所以…
[14:26] So what, we just show up at Merlyn Global 所以什么 我们就在梅林环球集团
[14:28] and hope the hood shows up, too? 守株待兔吗
[14:31] Last I checked, you don’t have any better ideas. 就我所知 你也没有更好的主意吧
[14:36] Please! 求你了
[14:39] Do not hurt my son. 不要伤害我儿子
[14:41] Tell me what the undertaking is and I won’t have to. 告诉我那事业是怎么回事 我就不伤他
[14:51] – No! – Tell me! -不 -告诉我
[14:54] Please! 求你了
[14:54] Leave my son alone! 放过我的儿子
[14:56] What is Malcolm Merlyn planning?! 马尔科姆·梅林在计划着什么
[14:57] I can’t tell you! 我不能告诉你
[15:01] He’ll kill me, he’ll kill my family. 他会杀了我 杀了我全家
[15:04] You should be more worried about what I’ll do. 你应该更担心我会做什么
[15:08] No! 不要
[15:10] Malcolm is planning to level the glades! 马尔科姆计划铲平贫民区
[15:13] He said so he could rebuild it, but… 他说这样就可以重建那里 但是…
[15:18] How? 怎么铲平
[15:19] – There’s a device. – What device?! -有一个装置 -什么装置
[15:21] He says that it can cause an earthquake. 他说那个装置可以引发地震
[15:24] How is this possible? 那怎么可能
[15:26] I don’t know. 我不知道
[15:27] It was invented by Unidac Industries. 是尤尼达克工业发明的
[15:31] Malcolm used my company’s applied sciences 马尔科姆利用我们公司的应用科学部
[15:36] to turn it into a weapon. 把它制造成武器
[15:41] Why would you get involved in something like this? 你为什么会参与其中
[15:45] My husband… 我的丈夫…
[15:47] He got involved without my knowing. 他瞒着我参与了进去
[15:50] He was just trying to do some good. 他本是想做些好事
[15:52] He was lost. He… 但他做错了 他…
[15:56] His decisions left me vulnerable to Malcolm, 他的决定让我完全受制于马尔科姆
[15:59] and I had no choice. 让我身不由己
[16:00] I had to protect my family and my children. 我得保护我的家人和孩子们
[16:03] This device… where is it? 那个装置在哪
[16:06] I don’t know. 我不知道
[16:07] If you don’t tell me, I can’t stop Merlyn! 如果你不告诉我 我就无法阻止梅林
[16:09] Oh, you can’t stop him. 你已经阻止不了了
[16:13] It’s too late. 太晚了
[16:19] No, no, no, I told you everything! 不不 我把一切都告诉你了
[16:31] Oliver! 奥利弗
[16:33] – No! – Oh, sweet– -别 -亲爱的
[16:35] Please, I know what you must be thinking, sweetheart, 我知道你现在怎么想 亲爱的
[16:38] but I never intended any of this to happen. 但我是迫不得已
[16:42] You know I would never willingly 你知道我绝对不会愿意
[16:43] be a part of anything like this. 参与到这种事情里的
[16:50] I don’t know anything anymore. 我已经什么都不知道了
[17:07] Oh, my god. 天啊
[17:08] You said you were going to pull your punches! 你说你会注意力度的
[17:10] – I did. – Let me get you an ice pack for… -我注意了 -我给你拿个冰袋
[17:13] – everything. – I’m fine. -敷一下 -我没事
[17:16] I need you to dig up everything you can on Unidac Industries. 我要你挖出关于尤尼达克工业的所有信息
[17:20] Well, we know Queen Consolidated acquired them seven months ago. 我们知道奎恩联合企业七个月前收购了他们
[17:23] That’s when we met. 我们是那时候认识的
[17:25] I need information about what I don’t know. 我需要的是我还不知道的信息
[17:30] Unidac is a small research and development technology company 尤尼达克工业是个小型科研技术公司
[17:32] that specializes in seismic infringement. 专门研究如何人为引发地震
[17:36] Merlyn plans on leveling the glades 梅林计划用一个装置
[17:38] with a device that triggers a manmade earthquake. 制造人工地震 铲平贫民区
[17:42] You’re kidding. 你开玩笑的吧
[17:43] What else does it say? 上边还有什么
[17:46] More information on the stock auction 一些关于拍卖股票的信息
[17:47] 尤尼达克工业 股票拍卖
[17:48] And, you know, the latest on what the media’s calling– 你知道 最近媒体所说的
[17:51] the Unidac Massacre. 尤尼达克大屠杀
[17:52] There’s no way this timing is a coincidence. 这绝不是个巧合
[17:55] Oliver, there’s a website 奥利弗 有个网站
[17:56] claiming the police suspect a copycat archer. 宣称警方怀疑是冒牌射手干的
[17:58] – What?! – So the other archer works for Meryln? -什么 -那个射手是梅林的手下吗
[18:02] He’s tying up loose ends. 他是在清理痕迹
[18:03] Erasing all evidence this device exists 消除那个装置存在的所有证据
[18:05] so no one can trace the devastation back to him. 这样就没有人会追查到他头上
[18:08] All right, so you’re going to have a pointed conversation with Mr. Meryln. 那你要跟梅林先生来场直接对话了
[18:10] Well, even if I take out Meryln, 即使我除掉梅林
[18:11] the other archer is still out there. 那个射手仍然逍遥法外
[18:12] He can set off the device. We need to find it. 而他可以启动装置 我们需要找到装置
[18:15] Then Meryln can get his. 然后再对付梅林
[18:16] Well, maybe there’s another way to get Meryln to tell us. 或许还有一个方法让梅林告诉我们
[18:19] What do you have in mind? 你有什么主意
[18:21] As I keep proving, people keep secrets. 就像我一直在会所的 人藏秘密
[18:24] Computers don’t. 电脑不会
[18:25] Felicity, are you hacking into the Merlyn Global mainframe? 费利西蒂 你要侵入梅林环球集团的服务器
[18:29] “Hacking” is such an ugly word. “侵入”这么难听
[18:30] No. I’m… 不 我是…
[18:34] Yeah, totally hacking into the Merlyn Global mainframe. 好吧 我是侵入梅林环球集团的服务器了
[18:38] Stop! 别开枪
[18:40] I’ll do it. 我听你的
[18:41] I knew your good judgment could be counted on. 我就知道你会做出正确的判断
[18:44] Come along now. 过来吧
[18:45] We need to get you back into uniform. 你要穿上制服
[19:13] It’s Fyers. It’s happening. 我是法尔斯 一切顺利
[19:16] Understood. 收到
[19:18] That was Fyers. 是法尔斯
[19:19] Everything is proceeding to your plan. 一切都在计划中
[19:25] It truly is very kind of you to come all the way out here. 你实在太好了 大老远跑过来
[19:29] Walter? 沃尔特
[19:31] Who are you speaking to– 你在跟谁说话
[19:34] Moira. How are you? 莫伊拉 你还好吗
[19:36] Well. Thank you. 很好 谢谢
[19:38] Actually, you look a little bit out of sorts. 你看起来有些不舒服
[19:40] Oh, no, no, I’m fine. 没事 我很好
[19:43] Malcolm stopped by to check up on his nemesis 马尔科姆顺路来探望一下他的劲敌
[19:47] on the racquetball court. 在壁球场上的劲敌
[19:50] I didn’t get a chance to talk to Walter at the hospital. 我在医院没机会和沃尔特聊几句
[19:52] Like everyone, I’m glad he’s back where he belongs. 他这次回来与家人团聚
[19:57] With his family. 我和大家一样高兴
[19:59] Yes. 是的
[20:01] I’ll let you get some rest. 你好好休息吧
[20:02] – Thanks again. – Yeah. -再次多谢 -没事
[20:04] Uh, I’ll walk you out. 我送你出去
[20:10] Your assassin wasn’t too subtle 你派去暗杀尤尼达克那些人的刺客
[20:11] in eliminating those people at Unidac. 活干得不够干净
[20:14] Well, now the police are focused on the copycat archer 现在警察们都在关注假冒牌弓箭手
[20:15] instead of the undertaking. 不理会我们的大事了
[20:16] As for our collateral damage, 至于我们的附带损害
[20:18] – I had to limit our exposure. – I see. -我得控制一下我们的曝光率了 -知道
[20:20] And does paying Walter a visit just now 你来拜访沃尔特
[20:22] fall under the same category? 也是出于这个原因吗
[20:24] You held him for nearly six months. 你关了他将近6个月
[20:26] – Surely you had him questioned. – He was. -你肯定审问过他了 -是的
[20:28] And I assume that if Walter knew 我猜如果沃尔特知道些
[20:30] something you’d rather he didn’t, agreement be damned, 你不希望他知道的事情 协议就告吹了
[20:32] I would be a widow again. Am I wrong? 我就又成为寡妇了 我说错了吗
[20:37] Rarely. 没有
[20:42] Well, we discovered a few phone calls 我们发现其中一个尤尼达克受害人
[20:44] between one of the Unidac victims 与梅林环球集团某个人
[20:45] and someone at the Merlyn Global Group, 通过好几次电话
[20:48] which is why I asked for someone at your company 所以我请求贵公司派人
[20:50] to help me with my investigation. 协助我的调查
[20:52] But naturally, they send down 但他们自然派了眼前这位
[20:53] the one guy that’s been working there 30 seconds 只在公司工作过30秒
[20:56] and knows nothing. 一问三不知的家伙来
[20:58] Detective Lance, if someone from Meryln Global 兰斯探长 如果梅林环球有谁
[21:00] is involved with those deaths, 与那些死亡事件有关
[21:02] I want them found as much as you do. 我跟你一样想把他们找出来
[21:04] Give me more to go on than some phone calls 除了电话以外 再给我些别的信息
[21:06] and I will help you in any way that I can. 我会不遗余力帮助你
[21:09] Thank you. 谢谢
[21:15] What are you doing here? 你在这里干嘛
[21:16] Helping your father with an investigation. 协助你父亲调查
[21:23] Call me 如果还有别的需要
[21:25] if you need anything else. 给我打电话
[21:27] Thank you. 谢谢
[21:30] One second, sweetie. 等一下 宝贝
[21:33] Ok, someone at Merlyn Global could be connected 梅林环球很可能有人
[21:35] to the copycat archer, all right? 和冒牌弓箭手有关 明白吗
[21:37] Any chance you can have a little snoop 你能不能进他们的电脑系统
[21:38] around their computer systems? 探寻探寻
[21:40] You’ll need a warrant. 你需要搜查令
[21:41] No, we’ll need a judge who owes me a favor. 不 我们需要一个欠我人情的法官
[21:49] You never did tell me what had you and Merlyn on the outs. 你还没告诉我你和梅林为什么闹僵了
[21:52] No, I didn’t. 我没和他闹僵
[21:53] You don’t have to tell me. 你不必告诉我
[21:57] Oliver. 奥利弗
[22:01] – Come on. – I know. I know. Say it. -不是吧 -我知道 说出来吧
[22:05] You–you think I’m crazy. 你 你觉得我疯了
[22:06] I mean, Oliver, he cheated on me. 我是说 奥利弗 他背叛了我
[22:08] He broke my heart, he led Sara to her death 伤了我的心 让莎拉没了性命
[22:11] And you would probably 你大概宁可喝硫酸
[22:12] rather drink acid than see me with him again. 也不愿意看到我又和他在一起
[22:15] Dad… 爸爸
[22:17] I am sure you’re disappointed in me. 我知道你一定对我很失望
[22:27] Since Queen’s been back, he’s… 自从奎恩回来后 他
[22:30] different. 不一样了
[22:34] I’ll deny ever having said that. 我不会承认我这么说过
[22:41] Let’s eat. 我们去吃东西
[22:49] Anything? 有收获吗
[22:50] Just for the record, I will pump my fist in the air 我声明一下 如果我成功入侵
[22:52] and scream, “Yes!” if I get in. 我会挥拳大喊一声”耶”
[22:54] You know, you can just say this isn’t working. 你可以直说这招不管用的
[22:56] This isn’t working. 这招不管用
[22:57] All right, there has to be some other way 好吧 肯定还有别的办法
[22:58] we can find out where he’s keeping this device. 能让我们找到他把装置藏在哪里了
[22:59] Unless I can waltz up to Merlyn’s mainframe 除非我能潜入梅林的主机
[23:01] and plug in my tablet directly, 直接把我的平板电脑插进去
[23:03] there’s no way of getting that location. 但这根本不可能办到
[23:05] Then we waltz. 我们溜进去
[23:06] Excuse me? 你说什么
[23:07] You need direct access to the mainframe, 你需要直接进入主机
[23:09] So we get you direct access to the mainframe, 我们就让你直接进入主机
[23:10] And we figure out where the device is being kept. 然后找出装置被藏在哪里
[23:13] Oliver…I did mention that the mainframe is located inside 奥利弗 我说过主机
[23:17] Merlyn Gobal Group’s main headquarters, 在梅林环球集团的总部
[23:19] on the 25th floor? 25楼
[23:20] It’s only accessible through a restricted access elevator. 只有一部授权电梯才能上到那儿
[23:23] I know. 我知道
[23:25] We’re going to have to break in. 我们必须要闯进去
[23:40] Hi. Oliver Queen. 你好 我是奥利弗·奎恩
[23:42] I have an 11:30 with Tommy Merlyn. 我和汤米·梅林约在11点半
[23:47] I have a super deluxe big belly buster 一份超级豪华大肚子汉堡
[23:49] for a Mr. Andrews. I think he’s in security. 安德鲁斯先生的 他应该在保安部
[23:54] He a good tipper? 他给的小费多吗
[23:55] You can go on up, Mr. Queen. 你可以上去了 奎恩先生
[23:57] You can wait a second. 你稍等一下
[24:00] New guy, you order food? 新来的 你叫外卖了
[24:02] Yeah, I’m addicted to big belly burger. 是的 我吃大肚子汉堡上瘾
[24:04] Never had it. 从没吃过
[24:05] I’ll split it with you. 我跟你分着吃
[24:10] Keep the change. 不用找了
[24:13] 安保监控室 非授权员工不得入内
[24:21] Hold that. 等一下
[24:26] Where you heading, sweetie? 你要去哪 宝贝
[24:27] 19th floor. 19楼
[24:28] Too bad, I’m going to 13. 可惜了 我去13楼
[24:30] Damn it! 妈的
[24:37] Mr. Andrews got his lunch? 安德鲁斯先生拿到午餐了吗
[24:39] One belly buster with benzodiazepine. Hold the mayo. 加了催眠药的大肚子汉堡 没放蛋黄酱
[24:50] Sleep tight. 睡个好觉
[24:59] Mainframe’s on 25, guys. That’s as close as I can get you. 主机在25楼 近在咫尺了
[25:17] Come on. 上来
[25:34] Don’t look down. 别往下看
[25:37] Too late. 说晚了
[25:39] I should mention, I’m afraid of heights, 我应该早点说 我畏高
[25:41] which I just learned. 不过我也是刚知道的
[25:43] Hey, Felicity. 费利西蒂
[25:45] Hold on to me tight. 紧紧搂住我
[25:47] I imagined you saying that under different circumstances. 我想象你是在别的环境里跟我说那句话的
[25:50] Very platonic… circumstances. 别的非常柏拉图 的环境下
[25:58] – Ready? – Uh-huh. -准备好了吗 -好了
[26:24] You all right? 你没事吧
[26:25] I’m fine. 我很好
[26:27] Yeah, this is just my “About to hack” Face. 真的 我要黑电脑之前就是这副表情
[26:30] I always… oh, look like this 我总是 这样
[26:32] Right before I, you know, hack. 在我 你知道的 黑入电脑之前
[26:34] Security patrol’s on a ten minute cycle. 安全巡逻每十分钟一次
[26:36] I’ll have my meeting with Tommy and be back in nine, ok? 我先去见汤米 9点钟回来 好吗
[26:39] Ok. 好
[26:41] Ok. 好
[26:45] Dig, you got eyes on her? 狄格 你看着她呢吗
[26:47] Five by five. 一切就绪
[27:11] Ok. 好
[27:12] Sure beats the back of a bar. 这儿比酒吧后台可强多了
[27:16] I saw your name in my schedule, 我看到你的名字出现在我的日程表上
[27:17] I thought it must be a typo. 我还以为是打错字了
[27:19] Why so serious? Did someone decide 怎么一脸严肃 是不是今天有人
[27:21] that they didn’t want you putting an arrow in them today? 决定不想被你用箭射了
[27:25] I thought it was past time we talked. 我还以为我们不会再这么聊了
[27:27] About what? 不会再聊什么
[27:28] Me leaving the club, you being a serial killer? 我离开了酒吧 你成了连环杀手
[27:30] We’re not lacking for topics. 我们能聊的话题可多了
[27:32] Let’s start with Laurel, since you’re still in love with her. 先说说劳蕾尔吧 因为你还爱着她
[27:36] So are you. 你也是
[27:38] I can’t be with her, Tommy. 我不能跟她在一起 汤米
[27:40] You know why I can’t. 你知道原因
[27:42] So what? 那又怎样
[27:43] I’m her consolation prize? I’ll pass. 我就得做她的安慰奖 算了吧
[27:46] She’s not anyone’s… property. 她不是任何人的 占有物
[27:50] Laurel makes her own decisions. 劳蕾尔自己做出了决定
[27:53] And she chose you. 她选择了你
[27:55] Until you couldn’t handle it. 是你无法面对她
[27:58] Lord knows I am guilty of a lot of things between us, 我们俩之间有很多事都是我的不对
[28:03] but not you and her. 但你和她的关系不是其中之一
[28:07] That’s all I came to say. 这就是我想要说的
[28:17] What exactly do you do here? 你在这是做什么工作的
[28:20] I work closely with my father. 我密切配合我父亲的工作
[28:37] – Guys, you got trouble. – What?! -伙计们 有麻烦了 -怎么了
[28:38] Felicity’s about to have some head of schedule company. 费利西蒂那里突然有人要过去
[28:40] I’m not there yet on the download. 我还没下载完呢
[28:43] Hold tight, I’m on my way. 撑住 我马上就到
[28:45] Oliver. 奥利弗
[28:47] Mr. Merlyn. 梅林先生
[28:49] I must say, I’m surprised to see you here. 不得不说 见到你来这我感到很意外
[28:51] Tommy and I just had a little unfinished business. 汤米和我有点问题没了解
[28:53] Ahh. I know things have been challenging between you two, 我知道你们之间闹得有点僵
[28:55] but I trust you’re working things out. 但是我相信你们会处理好的
[28:57] – Felicity! – Just a few more seconds. -费利西蒂 -马上就好
[28:59] Yes. 是的
[29:00] I’m sorry, I have to go. 很抱歉 我得走了
[29:01] There are some investors waiting for me back at the club. 酒吧里还有几个投资商在等着我
[29:03] I’m heading out to a meeting myself. 我正好也要出去开会
[29:05] I’ll walk you down to the lobby. 我送你到大厅吧
[29:08] She’s going to get made, Oliver. 她要被发现了 奥利弗
[29:12] Oliver, did you hear me?! 奥利弗 听到了吗
[29:21] Felicity! 费利西蒂
[29:22] What? Just a few more seconds! 怎么了 再有几秒钟就好了
[29:25] Come on, come on, come on. 快点 快点 快点
[29:26] You don’t have a few more seconds. 几秒钟之后就晚了
[29:31] Yes! Wow, I really do do that. 太好了 我竟然真做了这个动作
[29:40] Damn it, Oliver, she’s in trouble, where are you? 该死 奥利弗 她有麻烦了 你在哪
[29:42] This is a restricted area. 这里是限制区域
[29:44] Let’s see some I.D. 请出示你的证件
[29:46] I.D.? Um… 证件
[29:48] Tell your mother I said hello. 代我向你母亲问好
[29:50] I will. 我会的
[29:53] Got held up. Heading back upstairs. 被耽误了一下 我现在就上去
[29:55] Ollie? 奥利
[29:59] Thea? 西娅
[30:00] What are you doing here? 你来这干什么
[30:01] I, uh, just saw Tommy. 我 就来见见汤米
[30:03] Yeah, me, too. 我也是
[30:05] I’m going to run back up, I don’t want to be late. 我得上去了 我可不想迟到
[30:06] Oh, I thought you just came down. 你不是刚刚下来吗
[30:11] There you are! 终于找到你了
[30:12] Thanks a lot, man, this one snuck past security. 万分感谢 伙计 这家伙混过了安检
[30:14] One of Merlyn Junior’s bimbos. 小梅林的一个女人
[30:15] She’s pissed he never called her back. 她很生气他没回她电话
[30:17] Copy that. I read the tabloids. 明白了 我看到小报上写过
[30:19] Yeah. Thanks again. Let’s go, barbie. 再次感谢 走吧 美女
[30:22] Your new last name ain’t going to be Merlyn. 你是不可能嫁进梅林家的
[30:24] But I love him! He’s my man! 但是我爱他 他是我的
[30:27] You’re my knight in shining armor. 你真是我的大英雄
[30:32] Is that your friend Roy? 那是你的朋友罗伊吗
[30:34] – No, um… – No? -不是 -不是吗
[30:36] Yeah, he gave me a ride. 是他 他把我送来的
[30:39] Thea, what are you really doing here? 西娅 你来这到底是干什么
[30:41] The truth, please. 说实话
[30:43] The truth? 实话吗
[30:44] – Um… we’re trying to find the vigilante. – What? -我们是想要找出那个治安维持者 -什么
[30:48] Roy’s been kind of obsessed with him 自从他在地铁里救了罗伊
[30:50] since he saved his life at the subway. 罗伊就一直对他非常着迷
[30:52] And I overheard Detective Lance saying 然后我无意听到兰斯警探说
[30:54] that the other archer was connected to Merlyn Global, so– 另一个弓箭手跟梅林环球集团有关联
[30:57] Roy. 罗伊
[30:59] We haven’t met. 我们还没见过面
[30:59] I’m Thea’s disapproving older brother. 我是西娅很不喜欢的那个哥哥
[31:01] Yeah, I know. Good to meet you. 我知道 很高兴见到你
[31:06] Don’t mess around with the hood. 别去惹那个兜帽男了
[31:08] He’s a psychopath, he’s dangerous, 他精神不正常 而且很危险
[31:09] and anyone who gets near him winds up dead. 所有接近他的人都难逃一死
[31:11] That will not be my sister. Do you hear me? 我不能让我的妹妹也那样 明白了吗
[31:18] Ok. 好了
[31:20] Take her home… now. 现在就把她 送回家
[31:32] What are you doing? 你干什么
[31:34] The vigilante’s not too fond of guys who sell Vertigo. 治安维持者很讨厌卖”迷魂”的人
[31:36] I know a guy who claims he still has a stash to sell. 我认识一个人 他知道有个地方还在卖
[31:39] Maybe we could stake him out. 或许我们可以监视他
[31:40] Hope the hood shows up for him. 希望兜帽男会现身去教训他
[31:42] Did you not hear what my brother said? 你没听到我哥哥说的吗
[31:44] What does your brother know about him? 你哥哥了解他吗
[31:46] Uh, for one thing, the vigilante once saved his life. 起码有一点 治安维持者救过他一次
[31:49] So if he’s telling us to keep away, 所以如果他让我们放手
[31:51] that should say something. 应该是有一定道理的
[31:52] No offense, Thea, but your brother’s kind of a wimp. 无意冒犯 西娅 但你哥哥像个懦夫
[31:54] – Don’t say that. – Why not? It’s true. -不准这么说 -为什么 这是事实
[31:58] My brother survived five years alone on an island! 我哥哥在孤岛上独自生活了五年
[32:01] Five years I thought I had lost him. 这五年里我以为我失去他了
[32:03] Yeah? Well, I lost someone, too. 是吗 我也失去了一些人
[32:06] And they aren’t coming back. 而他们永远不会回来了
[32:09] Who? 谁
[32:11] It doesn’t matter. 这不重要
[32:13] That is why I need to find him. 这就是我要找到他的原因
[32:15] So he can teach me to be like him. 这样他就能教我怎样才能变得像他一样
[32:17] I’m not losing anyone else ever again. 我不能再失去任何人了
[32:22] I can’t do this, Roy. 我不能这么做 罗伊
[32:24] If you don’t give this up, 如果你不放手
[32:26] you’re going to lose me. 你就会失去我
[32:29] Better now than later. 总比以后失去的好
[32:42] Oh, good. 太好了
[32:43] I was just coming to check on you 我正准备去看看你怎么样了
[32:44] to see if maybe you’d like some tea, or… 看看你要不要喝杯茶 或者
[32:48] What is this? 这是什么
[32:53] Walter… 沃尔特
[32:56] Please. 拜托
[32:58] Divorce is an extreme reaction. 离婚太极端了
[33:00] Well, considering the circumstances, 考虑到现在的情况
[33:02] I find it somewhat reserved. 我觉得这是很保守的做法了
[33:03] Or do you think I believe that 难道你觉得我会相信
[33:05] my abduction on the night you told me 你告诉我别去插手你的事
[33:07] that I was getting too close to your conspiracy 同一天晚上我就被绑架了
[33:11] was a coincidence. 这只是个巧合吗
[33:11] No. You–you were in danger. 不是 你当时处境危险
[33:13] This arrangement, it saved your life. 这样的安排 可以保住你的命
[33:16] Well, that’s ironic. 真讽刺
[33:18] Because it feels like you’ve destroyed it. 因为看起来你是要毁了我的性命
[33:21] Walter… 沃尔特
[33:22] You know, I read about people in forced captivity. 我读过一些人被强制囚禁的故事
[33:25] Some of them said it was a simple thought 他们有些人说 是一个很简单的念头
[33:27] that got them through the isolation and fear– 支撑他们度过孤独和恐惧
[33:31] returning to their loved ones. 那就是回到亲人身边
[33:34] So I don’t know really why I’m still alive, Moira, 我不知道为什么我还活着 莫伊拉
[33:37] Because I didn’t have that. 因为我没有那个想法
[33:38] Walter, please… 沃尔特 拜托
[33:39] What do you think you can say to me 你觉得你说什么才能让我
[33:40] to convince me that everything I knew, my whole life… 确信我知道的每件事 我的整个人生
[33:45] hasn’t just evaporated? 都没有消失
[33:53] Where are you going? 你要去哪儿
[33:55] Come here. 过来
[34:14] Detective? 探长
[34:16] What’d you find? 有什么发现
[34:17] Merlyn Global’s cyber security is off the charts. 梅林环球集团的信息安全工作做得很好
[34:20] Firewalls, NSA-grade I.P.Sec protocols… 防火墙 国家安全局级别的IP安全协议
[34:23] What’s that, tech speak for “I struck out, boss.” 那是什么 “我三振出局了 老大”的科学说法
[34:26] Yeah, but I wasn’t the only one. 但是我不是唯一的一个
[34:28] Somebody else tried hacking into Merlyn Global systems. 还有人想黑进梅林环球集团的系统
[34:31] Same pathways I used, same result. 途径和结果都和我的一样
[34:34] You’re saying that someone else was looking 你是说还有别人在查
[34:35] for Meryln’s connection to Unidac? 梅林和尤尼达克的关系
[34:37] Yeah, someone good. Knew how to reverse engineer her footprints. 对 是个高手 知道如何消除自己的痕迹
[34:40] – I almost didn’t catch her. – Her? -我差点就没抓到她 -她
[34:42] Yeah. She works at Queen Consolidated. 对 她在奎因联合企业工作
[34:44] Name’s Felicity Smoke. 叫费利西蒂·斯莫克
[34:48] Who the hell is Felicity Smoke? 费利西蒂·斯莫克到底是谁
[34:50] In addition to the download, I also took the liberty 除了下载之外 我还擅自
[34:52] of uploading a trojan to Meryln’s system. 往梅林的系统里传了木马病毒
[34:55] Figured it might come in handy. 觉得迟早会派上用场
[34:57] That’s smart. If Meryln thinks he’s been compromised, 好主意 如果梅林觉得受到了威胁
[34:59] it’ll help if we know first. 病毒会帮我们先知道的
[35:01] Can you locate the seismic device? 你能定位那个地震装置吗
[35:02] I’m working on it. 我正在想办法
[35:03] But there’s at least a TerraFLOP of data to go through. 但是还有一大堆数据要处理呢
[35:11] You all right? 你还好吗
[35:13] My father, he told me that he failed the city. 我父亲告诉我他辜负了这座城市
[35:16] Asked me to right his wrongs, 让我去改正他的错误
[35:17] but I never knew what he meant until now. 但我直到现在才理解他的意思
[35:20] It’s the undertaking. 是那项事业
[35:23] I promised myself that when I crossed all these names 我对自己承诺划完这名单上的
[35:26] off the list, I’d be done, but… 所有名字 我就完工了 但是…
[35:30] Taking down these people, it doesn’t honor him. 扳倒这些人 并不能让我爸爸安息
[35:34] I was just treating the symptoms while the disease festered. 我以前做的那些只治标不治本
[35:38] I stop the undertaking… 我终止他们的事业
[35:42] I wipe out the disease. 就能药到病除
[35:44] What are you saying, Oliver? You would hang up the hood? 你说什么 奥利弗 你要洗手不干了吗
[35:50] Meryln’s plan is what I returned from the island to stop. 我从岛上回来就是为了阻止梅林的计划
[35:56] Where are you going? 你要去哪儿
[35:57] Out. 外面
[36:03] Hi. 你好
[36:04] Can we talk? 我们能谈谈吗
[36:14] What did you want to talk about? 你想谈什么
[36:18] Wow, I thought this was going to be easier to say. 我以为说出来会很容易
[36:22] But now I’m standing here… 但我现在站在这里
[36:26] looking at you, and it’s– 看着你 实在是…
[36:28] Just say what you have to say and go, OK? 快点说完走人 好吗
[36:30] Ever since I’ve been back, we’ve been doing this dance. 自从我回来之后 我们就一直若即若离
[36:33] We come together, and then I pull away. 我们走到一起 我又走开
[36:36] Something pulls me away. 总有些事情把我推开
[36:41] But I think… 但是我觉得
[36:43] finally… 终于
[36:47] that something might be over. 这些事要结束了
[36:52] What are you trying to say? 你想说什么
[36:53] That…you know me better than anyone. 我想说 你比任何人都了解我
[36:59] And that you… 而且你
[37:01] are more important to me than anyone. 在我心目中比任何人都重要
[37:06] I just hope I didn’t wait too long to say it. 我只希望现在说还不晚
[37:24] You didn’twait too long. 你说地不晚
[37:27] You’re right on time. 时间刚刚好
[38:18] What is it? 怎么了
[38:19] Felicity found the Markov Device. 费利西蒂找到了马尔科夫装置
[38:21] Meryln’s keeping it at a warehouse 梅林把它放在贫民区
[38:22] his company owns in the glades. 他公司名下的一个仓库里
[38:24] Good. Coordinate an attack. 很好 准备一次袭击
[38:26] You take the device, I’ll take Merlyn. 你去拿装置 我来搞定梅林
[38:28] Got a location? 有梅林的位置吗
[38:29] Yeah. According to Felicity’s trojan, 有了 根据费利西蒂种下的木马
[38:31] Meryln’s logged on to his computer from his office. 梅林在他办公室的电脑上登陆过
[38:34] I’m on my way. 我马上出发
[38:38] The uniform suits you, Yao Fei. 这套衣服很适合你 姚飞
[38:43] Any time you’re ready. 你准备好了就开始
[38:45] To the people of china and citizens of the world, 中国人民和全世界的人民
[38:48] I make this statement voluntarily, 我自愿地发表本声明
[38:51] taking responsibility for the shooting 对射击菲利斯航空637航班
[38:53] of Ferris Air Flight 637 承担责任
[38:56] to protest the People’s Republic of China’s treatment of me; 以抗议中华人民共和国对我的不公正对待
[38:59] For betraying and abandoning me 出卖我并将我遗弃
[39:01] to the island of Lian Yu. 在炼狱岛上
[39:04] Consider this my righteous delivery of powerful vengeance. 请将这当成我正当的复仇之举
[39:10] Thank you. 谢谢
[39:14] – No! – Ba! -不 -爸
[39:16] – Ba! – Sir. -爸 -长官
[39:18] Plane is within range. 飞机已经在射程内
[39:53] Very well. 非常好
[39:54] I’ll be in touch. 我会跟你保持联系
[39:56] Can I help you? 需要帮助吗
[39:59] No… 不
[40:01] I wasn’t talking to you. 我不是在跟你说话
[40:06] Malcolm Merlyn… 马尔科姆·梅林
[40:09] You have failed this city. 你辜负了这座城市
[40:12] And how have I done that? 我是怎么做到的
[40:13] The undertaking. 你们的事业
[40:15] It ends now. 现在要结束了
[40:17] Oliver, the device… 奥利弗 那个装置
[40:19] It’s gone. 不见了
[40:23] Where’s the device? 那个装置在哪儿
[40:25] Safe. 安全之处
[40:27] I don’t know how you got that trojan onto my system, 我不知道你是如何在我系统里种下木马的
[40:29] but it prompted me to take precautions. 但这提醒我未雨绸缪
[40:34] There is nothing you can do to stop what is about to happen. 你无法阻止这件即将发生的事
[40:38] And you shouldn’t. 也不该阻止它
[40:40] This city needs what is about to happen 这座城市需要这件事的发生
[40:42] in order to survive. 才能生存下去
[40:44] The people who are destroying it from the inside 正在从内部毁掉这座城市的人
[40:46] need to be erased from the map. 都应该被消灭
[40:49] Fine. 好吧
[40:51] Let’s start with you. 让我们从消灭你开始
[40:56] Ironic, isn’t it? 很讽刺对吗
[40:58] Last christmas, I almost killed you. 上个圣诞节 我差点杀了你
[41:01] A few months ago, you saved my life. 几个月前 你救了我的命
[41:03] And now you’re here trying to kill me. 现在你又来杀我
[41:06] You should make up your mind. 你应该早下定决心的
[41:08] Done. 已经下定了
[41:49] Oh, no. 天呐
绿箭侠

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第1季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第1季第23集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme