时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | My name is oliver Queen. For 5 years, | 我的名字叫奥利弗·奎恩 五年里 |
[00:05] | I was stranded on an island with only one goal– | 我被困孤岛 只有一个目标 |
[00:09] | Survive. | 生存 |
[00:10] | Oliver Queen is alive. | 奥利弗·奎恩还活着 |
[00:12] | Now I will fulfill my father’s dying wish– | 现在我要完成父亲的遗愿 |
[00:14] | to use the list of names he left me | 用他留给我的名单 |
[00:16] | and bring down those who are poisoning my city. | 扳倒那些荼毒城市的人 |
[00:20] | To do this, I must become someone else. | 要做这些 我必须伪装成另一个人 |
[00:23] | I must become something else. | 我必须成为另一个存在 |
[00:26] | Previously on “Arrow”… | 《绿箭》前情回顾 |
[00:28] | Felicity, I want you to find out all you can about that notebook. | 费利西蒂 尽你所能查查这个笔记本 |
[00:31] | I’ll be driving your mother around for a few days. | 我这几天会当你妈的司机 |
[00:33] | She’s not a suspect. | 她不是嫌疑犯 |
[00:34] | Oliver, something’s going on in this city. You know it. | 奥利弗 这城市暗潮涌动 你也知道 |
[00:37] | Walter, please. | 沃尔特 别这样 |
[00:38] | You’ve got to stop looking into this. | 你别再调查这件事了 |
[00:40] | It’s not safe. | 这很危险 |
[00:41] | Well, accidents tend to befall people who are too curious. | 意外总是发生在那些过于好奇的人身上 |
[00:45] | – It’s done. – And he won’t be harmed? | -没事了 -他不会受伤吧 |
[00:47] | Nor will he ever discover your involvement. You have my word. | 他也不会知道你参与其中 我保证 |
[00:50] | I’m not sure that I’m ready for | 我还不确定已经准备好 |
[00:51] | the kind of commitment that you’re looking for. | 许下你想要的承诺 |
[00:53] | You can’t be serious. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[00:54] | This is me serious, Laurel. | 我很认真 劳蕾尔 |
[01:04] | Call Cayman Fidelity. | 打给开曼富达银行 |
[01:06] | Tell them their favorite accountant | 就说他们最喜欢的会计 |
[01:08] | is flying in to make a special deposit | 正要飞过来替一位特别的客人 |
[01:10] | for a special client. | 存一笔特别的款子 |
[01:17] | That elevator’s supposed to be on a key. | 那台电梯没钥匙是上不来的啊 |
[01:19] | Go. Check it out. | 去 看看怎么了 |
[01:51] | Harold Backman, | 哈罗德·贝克曼 |
[01:52] | You have failed this city. | 你辜负了这座城市 |
[01:54] | I’m only an accountant. | 我只是一个会计 |
[01:56] | I’m just the money. | 我只是算钱的 |
[01:57] | The money that leads to extortion, kidnapping, and drugs. | 勒索绑架贩毒而来的脏钱 |
[02:01] | It’s the destruction of innocent lives! | 沾满了无辜性命的鲜血 |
[02:04] | You think you scare me more than the people I work for? | 你以为你比我的上司更可怕吗 |
[02:08] | No. | 不 |
[02:10] | They can deal with you. | 让他们来处理你吧 |
[02:19] | Hmm. Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[02:20] | Some bad guy missing his fancy new laptop. | 有个坏家伙丢了台新电脑吧 |
[02:22] | Harold Backman. He’s who Starling City’s worst call | 哈罗德·贝克曼 星城最腐败的那些人 |
[02:25] | when they want to launder money in the Caymans. | 要到开曼洗钱时 就会去找他 |
[02:27] | Shouldn’t we just turn this over to, | 我们是不是该把这个 |
[02:29] | I don’t know, the IRS? | 交给国税局处置呢 |
[02:30] | We will. Just as soon as you return the money to the rightful owners. | 会的 一旦你把钱物归原主 |
[02:35] | Well, it sounds like a very nice idea. | 听起来倒是个好主意 |
[02:37] | Backman’s files are all protected | 贝克曼所有的文件 |
[02:38] | with an asymmetric encryption algorithm. | 都有非对称加密 |
[02:40] | Really? So it’s gonna take a while to break in. | 是吗 所以黑进去还得花些时间 |
[02:43] | Days, at least. | 至少好几天 |
[02:46] | Better get started, then. | 那最好立刻开始 |
[02:52] | At the risk of ending up with an arrow in my eye, | 冒着被你用箭穿脑门的危险 |
[02:55] | Can I ask… | 斗胆问一句… |
[02:57] | when are you planning on making peace with Diggle? | 你打算何时与狄格尔和好 |
[02:59] | He’s the one who left, Felicity. | 是他要离开的 费利西蒂 |
[03:00] | I did everything I could to stop him. | 我已经尽力挽留了 |
[03:01] | Except apologize. | 可你欠他一句道歉 |
[03:04] | You promised you’d help him track down Floyd Lawton and then you– | 你答应帮他追到弗洛伊德·罗通 可你 |
[03:06] | Made a choice that I can live with. | 做了另一个问心无愧的选择 |
[03:09] | If he can’t, then I don’t need him. | 如果他承受不了 我也不需要他 |
[03:11] | – I need to get back to the club. – Oliver– | -我得回酒吧了 -奥利弗 |
[03:13] | Let me know when you break in. | 你黑进去了告诉我一声 |
[03:18] | I wish someone would send me off to the Caymans. | 真希望有人能送我去开曼 |
[03:23] | Yes, I know it’s been 6 months. But– | 是 我知道已经六个月了 但是 |
[03:28] | I am very well aware of the statistics. | 我非常清楚那些数据 |
[03:32] | But I haven’t given up hope and neither should you. | 但我还没放弃 你们也不应该放弃 |
[03:37] | That didn’t sound too good. | 不像是好消息 |
[03:39] | Oh, it’s fine. | 没事 |
[03:41] | Who were you talking to? | 你在跟谁讲电话 |
[03:43] | Just the insurance company. | 保险公司罢了 |
[03:45] | They insist on paying out Walter’s life insurance policy. | 他们坚持要支付沃尔特的寿险金 |
[03:49] | I know we haven’t talked about Walter in a while, | 我知道我们好一阵子没提到他了 |
[03:52] | But I–I miss him, too. | 但我也想念他 |
[03:55] | It’s like losing dad all over again. | 这就好像我又一次失去了父亲 |
[04:02] | You look radiant. | 你看起来美极了 |
[04:04] | Flatterer. | 受宠若惊 |
[04:07] | I think you’re the last to arrive. | 我想你是最后一个到的了 |
[04:09] | How’s Tommy? | 汤米怎么样 |
[04:10] | Tommy is Tommy. How’s Oliver? | 老样子 奥利弗怎么样 |
[04:12] | Still in bed. It’s only noon. | 还没起床 才中午呢 |
[04:15] | Well, look who I just found. | 看看谁来了 |
[04:18] | Get lost trying to find the house? | 找不到过来的路了 |
[04:19] | You say that as if your driveway’s not longer than most roads. | 你说得好像你家私人车道短的很 |
[04:22] | Can I get anyone anything else? Frank? | 谁还要点什么吗 弗兰克 |
[04:23] | We’re fine, dear, thank you. | 不用了 亲爱的 谢谢 |
[04:25] | Oh, excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[04:30] | Hello, Mrs. Queen. I’m sorry to bother you at home. | 你好 奎恩夫人 抱歉打扰了 |
[04:33] | Oh, no, no. Don’t be silly, Walter. Come in, please. | 不不 别说傻话 沃尔特 请进 |
[04:39] | You’re here to see Robert. | 你来找罗伯特的吧 |
[04:40] | Yes. There’s just some papers he needs to sign | 对 有些新股发售的文件 |
[04:43] | for the stock offering. | 需要他签字 |
[04:43] | Well, he’s in some private meeting right now, | 他这会儿在开一个私人会议 |
[04:45] | but you’re welcome to wait for him in his study. | 不过你可以先到他书房等他 |
[04:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:48] | Unless you’d like to help me get my children out of the house. | 除非你想帮我把孩子们赶出去 |
[04:51] | You don’t have children, do you, Walter? | 你有孩子吗 沃尔特 |
[04:53] | Not yet, I’m afraid. | 还没有 |
[04:55] | Well, save yourself the trouble and don’t. | 那就省点事 别生了 |
[04:56] | They eventually all turn into teenagers. | 他们都会长成青少年 到时就麻烦了 |
[05:01] | Adam Hunt was reluctant at first, | 亚当·亨特一开始也不情愿 |
[05:02] | but was more cooperative upon being informed | 但他一听说我们知道他挪用公款的事 |
[05:05] | we knew about his embezzlement. | 就配合多了 |
[05:07] | Police communication system could use an upgrade. | 警方的通信系统该升级一下了 |
[05:09] | I think Mr. Hunt can be persuaded | 我认为可以劝亨特先生 |
[05:12] | to make an anonymous donation. | 匿名捐个款 |
[05:14] | Well, that will certainly cure what ails this city. | 这样就能治愈星城的结症了 |
[05:18] | What’s that, Malcolm? | 怎么了 马尔科姆 |
[05:19] | We’re emptying the Atlantic with a tablespoon. | 我们这是愚公移山 |
[05:22] | For years we’ve been forcing the city’s worst to do what is best, | 这些年来我们一直强迫这里的恶势力 |
[05:25] | leverage them to help us save the city. | 去做好事来拯救这城市 |
[05:27] | But it’s… not working. | 但这…并不奏效 |
[05:30] | Crime in the glades is rising. | 贫民区的犯罪率一直在上升 |
[05:32] | The cancer is spreading. | 毒瘤在扩散 |
[05:33] | We just need to… take some more time. | 我们只是需要更多的时间 |
[05:35] | Did Rebecca get more time? | 丽贝卡当时有那么多时间吗 |
[05:37] | Did the man who raped Frank’s daughter give her any quarter? | 强暴弗兰克女儿的家伙给过她一分钱吗 |
[05:41] | Everyone in this room has lost something or someone to the glades. | 在座各位都因贫民区蒙受过损失 |
[05:44] | And we have committed ourselves to fixing it. | 我们下过决心要整治 |
[05:47] | But what have we truly accomplished? | 可我们究竟做了些什么呢 |
[05:51] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[05:52] | Maybe it’s because the glades can’t be fixed. | 或许这是因为贫民区根本无药可救了 |
[05:55] | You’re saying we should abandon the project? | 你是说我们该就此放弃这个计划吗 |
[05:57] | Yes. | 不错 |
[05:59] | In favor of a new undertaking. | 另起一个新事业 |
[06:01] | Like Ben Tre in Vietnam. | 就像越南的槟椥 |
[06:05] | The village must be destroyed before it can be saved. | 必须先毁灭 才能再拯救 |
[06:09] | Are you suggesting we somehow | 你的意思是 我们要 |
[06:12] | level the glades? | 一举铲平贫民区吗 |
[06:13] | Down to the bedrock. | 连根拔除 |
[06:15] | Only then can we truly | 只有到那时我们才真正可以 |
[06:17] | rebuild Starling City and make it safer for everyone. | 重建一个人人安稳的星城 |
[06:20] | That’s 24 square blocks. | 那可是24个街区 |
[06:22] | And if we did– | 如果我们这么做了 |
[06:24] | And I’m not saying we should– if we did, | 我不是说应该 只是假设 |
[06:27] | wouldn’t suspicion fall on us? | 难道不会有人怀疑我们 |
[06:29] | Not if the destruction | 只要这个摧毁行动看起来 |
[06:30] | appears to be caused by a natural disaster. | 像是由自然灾害造成的 就不会有问题 |
[06:33] | You’ve always had something of a god complex, Malcolm. | 你总是有点上帝情结 马尔科姆 |
[06:36] | It’s part of your charm. | 这也算是你的魅力 |
[06:37] | But even you can’t create a natural disaster. | 但就是你也没法制造自然灾害 |
[06:41] | Have you ever heard of Unidac Industries? | 你听说过尤尼达克工业吗 |
[06:44] | It’s a small company. | 那是个小公司 |
[06:45] | They have an idea… | 他们有个设想… |
[06:49] | An idea that will serve our purposes. | 这个设想正好迎合我们的需求 |
[06:52] | My sources tell me they’re 5 years away from prototype. | 据我所知 五年内他们就能做出原型模型 |
[06:55] | And any undertaking of value is worthy of patience. | 只要有事业价值就值得耐心等待 |
[06:58] | And restraint. | 也会有约束限制 |
[07:00] | One man alone can’t save this city, Robert, | 单凭一个人无法拯救这座城市 罗伯特 |
[07:02] | and we both know that. | 我们都知道 |
[07:15] | Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, | 大千世界里有那么多酒吧 |
[07:18] | she walks into mine. | 她偏偏来我家了 |
[07:21] | This coffee’s terrible, Oliver. | 这咖啡真难喝 奥利弗 |
[07:23] | That’s what you get for ordering coffee in a bar. | 这就是你在酒吧点咖啡的结果 |
[07:29] | You look tired. | 你看起来很累 |
[07:31] | Too much work? | 工作太多吗 |
[07:34] | Too much crying. | 太伤心了 |
[07:36] | Tommy broke up with me. | 汤米和我分手了 |
[07:40] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[07:41] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[07:43] | Things were good. They were… | 一切都很好 都… |
[07:45] | great, and then suddenly he’s packing up his things | 非常好 突然他就收拾好自己的东西 |
[07:48] | and telling me that it’s over. | 告诉我都结束了 |
[07:51] | Did he say anything to you? | 他跟你说过什么吗 |
[07:53] | No. Tommy and I haven’t talked very much since he quit. | 没有 汤米辞职后我们很少说话 |
[07:59] | But he’ll come around. | 但他会回来的 |
[08:01] | It’s probably just cold feet. | 可能他只是害怕了 |
[08:06] | Like it was with you. | 就像你那时一样 |
[08:08] | Oliver, you don’t sleep with your girlfriend’s sister | 奥利弗 要是你不想搞砸这段感情 |
[08:11] | unless you’re looking to blow the relationship up. | 是肯定不会和女朋友的妹妹上床 |
[08:14] | If you still want to be with Tommy, | 如果你还想和汤米在一起 |
[08:17] | do what we should have done. | 做我们本来应该做的 |
[08:21] | Talk to each other | 互相倾诉 |
[08:23] | and be honest. | 而且要诚实 |
[08:26] | Oliver, I need to show you what– | 奥利弗 你得来看看… |
[08:29] | I just totally walked in on a thing, didn’t I? | 我打扰到你们了 是吧 |
[08:32] | I’m sorry, uh, who are you? | 不好意思 你是哪位 |
[08:34] | Nobody. I mean, I’m not nobody. | 谁都不是 不是说我没有身份 |
[08:36] | I’m someone, obviously. | 我显然是有名字的 |
[08:37] | And so are you. You’re Laurel, right? | 你也一样 你是劳蕾尔对吧 |
[08:40] | That Laurel. Gorgeous Laurel. | 那位特殊的漂亮的劳蕾尔 |
[08:42] | This is Felicity. She’s setting up my internet. | 这是费利西蒂 她在帮我调试网络 |
[08:45] | Router. And I need to show Oliver | 是路由器 我得给奥利弗 |
[08:48] | something very important related to it. | 看个非常重要的东西 |
[08:50] | I’ll let you go, then. | 那你去吧 |
[08:52] | Thank you for the coffee… | 谢谢你的咖啡 |
[08:56] | and the advice. | 还有建议 |
[09:04] | Tell me you got in. | 告诉我你进去了 |
[09:05] | Better. I hacked Cayman Fidelity | 比那更好 我黑了开曼富达银行 |
[09:07] | and put together a list all the deposits backman made last year. | 搜集到幕后黑手去年所有到账的清单 |
[09:10] | Felicity, what good does that do us | 费利西蒂 如果不知道是谁的钱 |
[09:11] | if we don’t know whose money it was? | 那对我们有什么用 |
[09:12] | Look at the biggest deposit backman made last year. | 你看看幕后人去年最大一笔入账 |
[09:14] | Bottom page. | 最下面 |
[09:15] | $2 million on Decem– | 二百万美金… |
[09:18] | December 12. | 十二月十二号 |
[09:21] | That’s… | 那是 |
[09:22] | the day Walter disappeared. | 沃尔特失踪的那天 |
[09:24] | What if one of backman’s clients | 要是其中一个幕后人的客户付了 |
[09:26] | was paid 2 million to kidnap Walter? | 二百万来绑架沃尔特呢 |
[09:27] | Then we find out which client it was… | 我们只要找到客户是谁 |
[09:31] | and we use them to find Walter. | 然后就可以利用他们找到沃尔特 |
[09:46] | OK, back-trace the account, follow the money, | 反追踪账户 追踪钱的走向 |
[09:49] | hopefully it will lead us to whoever kidnapped Walter. | 希望能指引我们找到绑架沃尔特的人 |
[09:52] | After all this time, do you think | 过了这么久了 你觉得 |
[09:53] | Walter might still really be alive? | 沃尔特还活着吗 |
[09:55] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:57] | Got it. | 找到了 |
[09:58] | Dominic Alonzo. | 多米尼克·阿朗佐 |
[10:00] | Yeah. Name ring a bell? | 这名字你有印象 |
[10:01] | Alonzo runs the biggest underground casino in Starling City | 阿朗佐经营着星城最大地下赌场 |
[10:04] | when he’s not busy kidnapping. | 同时他还从事绑架 |
[10:07] | He looks like the kind of | 他看起来像是那种 |
[10:07] | lowlife someone would hire to kidnap Walter. | 被雇来绑架沃尔特的恶棍 |
[10:10] | How many arrows do you think you’ll have to put in him | 你觉得你要射他多少箭 |
[10:12] | before he gives up Walter’s location? Say a lot? | 他才能供出沃尔特的下落 很多吗 |
[10:14] | It’s not that simple. | 没那么简单 |
[10:16] | That casino has its own private army. | 那赌场有私人武装 |
[10:18] | We need to access Alonzo’s computer, | 我们需要进入阿朗佐的电脑 |
[10:20] | but without setting off any alarms. | 但不能引发任何警报 |
[10:22] | Looks like we’re gonna need all the help we can get. | 看起来得利用一切可以利用的资源 |
[10:25] | It’s too bad there’s not someone else we could call. | 真糟糕我们没有别人可以叫来帮忙了 |
[10:27] | That’s enough. We can do this on our own. | 够了 我们能自己搞定 |
[10:29] | Well, then… looks like someone’s going gambling tonight. | 好吧 看来有人今晚要去赌博了 |
[10:33] | Those guys would make me the minute that I walked in there. | 我一走进那里他们就会认出我 |
[10:35] | Oliver Queen would never be caught dead in a place like that. | 奥利弗·奎恩绝不能在那种地方被逮个正着 |
[10:38] | I wasn’t talking about you. | 我没在说你 |
[10:40] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[10:41] | I can count cards. | 我会算牌 |
[10:43] | It’s all probability theory and mathematics. | 那全是关于概率论和数学 |
[10:45] | Have you met me? | 你还不知道我吗 |
[10:47] | Bottom line–I know my way around a casino. | 最起码 我知道赌场的规矩 |
[10:49] | Felicity, I’m not letting you walk– | 费利西蒂 我是不会让你走进 |
[10:50] | The reason I joined you in the first place | 我一开始和你合作的原因 |
[10:52] | was to find Walter, and for the first time, | 是为了找到沃尔特 第一次 |
[10:53] | we have a real chance of finding him. | 我们真正有机会可以找到他 |
[10:57] | You have to let me do this. | 你必须让我去 |
[11:04] | All right. | 好吧 |
[11:06] | But we do it my way. | 但要按照我的方法 |
[11:10] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[11:14] | I’m sorry I had to pull you away from whoever you were meeting. | 很抱歉我把你从会议中叫出来 |
[11:17] | Oh, it’s nothing. Everyone’s left already. | 没事 大家已经都走了 |
[11:21] | Besides, it’s my fault for forgetting to sign the K-5s this morning. | 况且今早忘签K-5的文件是我的错 |
[11:25] | I hope you don’t mind me asking, but is everything all right? | 我希望你不介意我问 一切都好吗 |
[11:27] | Just, uh, taking care of some odds and ends. | 只是处理一些杂七杂八的事 |
[11:31] | Well, if ever you need a friendly ear. | 好吧 如果你需要找人说说的话 |
[11:33] | You’re a good man, Walter. | 你是个好人 沃尔特 |
[11:47] | I thought you’d left. | 我以为你已经走了 |
[11:50] | I’m still waiting for your answer. | 我还在等你的回答 |
[11:51] | How can you even think of doing this? | 你怎么会想到这么做的 |
[11:53] | That place took your soul, Robert. | 那地方夺走了你的灵魂 罗伯特 |
[11:55] | Doing this won’t give it back. | 这么做也无济于事啊 |
[12:00] | It won’t bring back rebecca, either. | 丽贝卡也不会复活 |
[12:10] | It still feels like yesterday, that day. | 那天发生的事仍历历在目 |
[12:14] | When she called my cell phone for the first time, | 当她第一次打我手机的时候 |
[12:16] | I remember being annoyed. | 我还记得我觉得很烦 |
[12:18] | She knew I was busy, so I just let it ring. | 她知道我在忙 所以我就没管 |
[12:24] | When she called back a minute later, | 当她过一会再打过来的时候 |
[12:26] | I shut my phone off. | 我把手机关了 |
[12:31] | A little after midnight, two SCPD officers | 午夜稍晚的时候 两个星城警署警官 |
[12:34] | showed up in my office. | 来到了我的办公室 |
[12:38] | All I remember them saying was… | 我只记得他们对我说 |
[12:41] | she’d been shot. | 她被枪杀了 |
[12:44] | Murdered in the glades. | 在贫民区被谋杀了 |
[12:49] | After the cops left, I sat in my office the rest of the night | 警察走后 我在办公室坐了整晚 |
[12:53] | listening to Rebecca’s messages. | 听着丽贝卡的留言 |
[13:02] | She kept calling my name… | 她不停地叫我的名字 |
[13:06] | asking for help… | 想要求救 |
[13:08] | until she was just struggling to breathe, | 直到她费力地喘气 |
[13:12] | gasping for air. | 拼命呼吸 |
[13:14] | I listened to my wife die over and over | 我一遍遍地听着我妻子死去 |
[13:18] | and over again. | 一遍又一遍 |
[13:23] | I can’t imagine, Malcolm. | 我无法想象 马尔科姆 |
[13:25] | Try. | 试着想 |
[13:27] | Imagine it was Moira lying on that pavement, | 想象那是莫伊拉趟在人行道上 |
[13:29] | bleeding, calling your name. | 留着血 叫着你的名字 |
[13:32] | And then tell me you wouldn’t be prepared to do what I am. | 然后再告诉我你不会像我这么做 |
[13:46] | What do you want? | 你想干嘛 |
[13:47] | Is that any way to treat a girl | 你就这样招待一位 |
[13:48] | who just walked up 6 flights of stairs? | 爬了六层楼梯的姑娘吗 |
[13:52] | No, it’s not. Where are my manners? Come on in. | 当然不是 抱歉 快请进 |
[13:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:00] | Welcome. | 欢迎到访 |
[14:04] | Did you do these? | 这些都是你布置的 |
[14:06] | You know, felicity, | 费利西蒂 你知道 |
[14:07] | Oliver and I don’t need a relationship counselor. | 奥利弗和我不需要别人来处理关系 |
[14:10] | That hasn’t been my experience. | 那也不是我的专长 |
[14:12] | We have a lead on Walter. | 我们得到沃尔特的消息了 |
[14:14] | I need you to come back and help us find him. | 我需要你回来帮我们找他 |
[14:17] | Oliver put you up to this? | 奥利弗让你来的吗 |
[14:18] | No. | 不是 |
[14:20] | He doesn’t even know I’m here. | 他根本不知道我过来 |
[14:23] | Look. | 听着 |
[14:25] | I know Oliver didn’t help you find your brother’s killer | 我知道奥利弗没有帮你找到杀你哥哥的凶手 |
[14:27] | and that hurts. It sucks. But… | 这让你很伤心 糟透了 但是 |
[14:31] | you gotta know if it was your life on the line | 你要知道 如果命悬一线的人是你 |
[14:33] | and not just your… very understandable vendetta, | 而不是你的宿敌的话 |
[14:37] | he would be there for you. | 他绝对会帮你 |
[14:38] | No hesitation. | 毫不迟疑 |
[14:40] | And I don’t want a partnership | 我可不想要个 |
[14:41] | with those kind of qualifications,Felicity. | 有条件的搭档 费利西蒂 |
[14:44] | I know Oliver’s religiously against admitting he’s wrong | 我知道奥利弗绝不会承认他错了 |
[14:49] | Truth is, he needs you. | 事实上 他需要你 |
[14:55] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:58] | And when Oliver is ready to say that, | 如果奥利弗准备好对我说这话了 |
[15:01] | he knows where I live. | 他知道怎么找到我 |
[15:08] | Sorry for bothering you. | 抱歉 打扰了 |
[15:09] | It’s no bother. I hope you find him. | 没事的 我希望你找到他 |
[15:29] | Wow, you really look like your father. | 你跟你老爸真像 |
[15:33] | I never thought so before, | 以前我没这想法 |
[15:34] | but just now I saw him in you. | 刚刚我在你身上看到了他的影子 |
[15:36] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛 |
[15:38] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[15:41] | I said everything I have to say. | 该说的我都说了 |
[15:42] | Well, I haven’t. Tommy, I love you, | 我还没说呢 汤米 我爱你 |
[15:45] | and I think that you still love me, | 我觉得你还爱着我 |
[15:46] | so whatever problems that you think that we have, | 所以不管你觉得我们之间有什么问题 |
[15:48] | I know that if we face them together– | 我知道 只要我们能共同面对 |
[15:50] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[15:51] | Then help me understand. | 那你帮我弄明白 |
[15:53] | If our relationship is gonna end, at least | 如果我们的感情注定要结束 至少 |
[15:55] | let it end with honesty. | 让它诚实地结束 |
[16:00] | Ok, Laurel. | 好吧 劳蕾尔 |
[16:03] | Honestly… | 诚实地说 |
[16:05] | You belong with Oliver. | 你属于奥利弗 |
[16:09] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[16:11] | He’s still in love with you. | 他仍然爱你 |
[16:14] | I have a meeting. | 我要去开个会 |
[16:28] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[16:29] | I think so. | 好了 |
[16:31] | Just to be clear, | 再跟你确认一下 |
[16:32] | the plan is for me to get caught counting cards | 计划是我在挤满了上百个罪犯的赌场里 |
[16:34] | in underground casino filled with hardened criminals. | 算牌并被抓个正着 |
[16:36] | So you can get a friendly warning from Alonzo | 这样阿朗佐就会给你个友好的警告 |
[16:39] | and plant a bug on his office computer. | 你就能在他的办公室电脑里植入一个木马 |
[16:41] | Right. Which will hopefully lead us to Walter. | 没错 希望这个木马让我们找到沃尔特 |
[16:45] | That is assuming I get the friendly warning and not a bullet. | 前提是我得到友好的警告而不是子弹 |
[16:51] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不必做这些的 |
[16:52] | Yes, I do. | 我必须做 |
[16:54] | Ok. If anything happens, I’m right outside. | 好吧 如果有事发生 我就在外面 |
[16:58] | Ok. | 好的 |
[17:09] | Password. | 密码 |
[17:10] | Snapdragon. | 金鱼草 |
[17:13] | Password’s snapdragon. | 密码是金鱼草 |
[17:17] | Password. | 密码 |
[17:19] | Snapdragon. | 金鱼草 |
[17:38] | What do you see? | 你看到什么了 |
[17:41] | 6 armed guards, 2 pit bosses, | 6个荷抢保镖 两个赌台老板 |
[17:44] | and a floor man. | 一个负责人 |
[17:47] | No slot machines. How do you call yourself a casino | 没有老虎机 连台幸运7都没有 |
[17:49] | without any lucky 7s? | 还敢号称自己是赌场 |
[17:50] | Stay focused, please. | 专心点 拜托 |
[17:51] | I’ll be with you the entire time. | 我会一直陪着你 |
[17:53] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:56] | It feels really good having you inside me. | 有你在我里面感觉真好 |
[17:59] | and by “you,” I mean your voice. | 我说你 指的是你的声音 |
[18:01] | And by “me,” I mean my ear. | 我则是指我的耳朵 |
[18:03] | I’m gonna stop talking right now. | 我还是别说话了 |
[18:04] | That would be my preference. | 我也希望你这么做 |
[18:13] | One stack of high society, please. | 给我1万筹码 谢谢 |
[18:25] | Thank you for stopping by. | 谢谢你来探访 |
[18:27] | Of course. | 当然要来了 |
[18:28] | Uh, you said you had news. | 你说你得到消息了 |
[18:31] | I do. | 是的 |
[18:33] | It’s ready. | 一切就绪了 |
[18:35] | The Markov Device passed its final beta test this morning. | 马尔科夫装置今早通过了最后的测试 |
[18:39] | Applied sciences is loading it on a truck | 应用科学部门将它装到了一辆卡车上 |
[18:41] | bound for Starling city as we speak. | 我们说话的此刻 它正向星城驶来 |
[18:48] | Well… | 那么 |
[18:50] | Congratulations are in order, then. | 理应祝贺一下 |
[18:52] | To both of us. | 敬我们俩 |
[18:56] | Moira, you may be surprised to know | 莫伊拉 你可能会惊讶 |
[18:57] | that I sometimes waver in my convictions. | 我的信念有时也会动摇 |
[19:01] | But your friendship, your endless support… | 但你给我的友谊和无尽的支持 |
[19:05] | always gives me the strength to carry on. | 是我坚持下去的力量 |
[19:07] | After all, you and I will always have a connection. | 毕竟 我们之间总是心意相通 |
[19:14] | I’m just sorry | 我只是觉得有点遗憾 |
[19:17] | that Robert’s not here to celebrate with us. | 罗伯特不能和我们一起庆祝 |
[19:20] | I’m sorry I had to take him from you. | 很抱歉我要把他从你身边带走 |
[19:23] | If anyone’s to blame for his death, it’s me. | 如果他的死要怪罪谁的话 应该怪我 |
[19:30] | To Robert. | 敬罗伯特 |
[19:33] | To Rebecca. | 敬丽贝卡 |
[19:35] | Are you feeling all right? | 你没事吧 |
[19:38] | I know tonight was just another Ted Kord fund-raiser, | 我知道今晚又是个不靠谱的募捐 |
[19:42] | but you were surprisingly quiet. | 但你也太安静了 |
[19:46] | Moira, there’s something I need to talk to you about. | 莫伊拉 有些事情我要告诉你 |
[19:50] | Robert, if this is what I think it is, | 罗伯特 如果和我想的一样 |
[19:51] | I don’t want to know her name. I don’t– | 我不想知道她的名字 我不想 |
[19:53] | No, it’s about Malcolm. | 不 是关于马尔科姆的 |
[19:57] | He wants to level the glades. | 他想夷平贫民区 |
[20:00] | And how does Malcolm propose to evacuate | 马尔科姆提议如何清空 |
[20:02] | an entire section of the city? | 这个城市里这一整个区域 |
[20:05] | He doesn’t. | 他没有提议 |
[20:07] | Robert, that doesn’t sound like you. | 罗伯特 听起来不像你做事的风格 |
[20:14] | Because I’m not the man you think I am. | 因为我不是你认为的那种男人 |
[20:21] | About a month before the opening of Steele factory, | 约在斯蒂尔工厂开业前一个月 |
[20:24] | the one in the glades, | 就是贫民区那个 |
[20:25] | I was approached by a local councilman. | 当地的议员找到了我 |
[20:29] | He wanted money. | 他想要钱 |
[20:30] | Told me that’s the way everything was done in the glades. | 告诉我在贫民区就是这么办事的 |
[20:34] | I told him I’d never paid a bribe in my life. | 我告诉他我一辈子都不会行贿 |
[20:37] | We got into an argument. | 我们吵了起来 |
[20:41] | I didn’t want to hurt him. | 我没想伤害他 |
[20:44] | I swear, Moira. | 我发誓 莫伊拉 |
[20:47] | But he fell. | 但他摔倒了 |
[20:49] | Oh, dear god. | 天啊 |
[20:52] | Oh, dear god. | 天啊 |
[20:53] | The work I’m doing with Malcolm, with the list, | 我和马尔科姆一起做的事还有那份名单 |
[20:59] | It’s my penance, Moira. | 是我在赎罪 莫伊拉 |
[21:00] | What, so you’ll atone for one murder | 什么 你打算杀几百个几千个人 |
[21:02] | by committing hundreds, thousands? | 来弥补那一次谋杀吗 |
[21:08] | Robert. | 罗伯特 |
[21:10] | You listen to me. | 你听我说 |
[21:13] | Whatever wrongs you’ve committed, | 无论你犯过什么错 |
[21:15] | whatever mistakes you’ve made, | 不管做错了什么 |
[21:18] | preventing this horror | 阻止这件恐怖的事情发生 |
[21:21] | is your chance to make it right. | 才是你修正错误的机会 |
[21:25] | Please… | 求你了 |
[21:27] | Please, Robert, promise me you won’t let this happen. | 拜托 罗伯特 答应我别让这事发生 |
[21:47] | Blackjack! | 二十一点 |
[21:54] | Miss… | 小姐 |
[21:55] | Can you come with me? | 你能跟我来一下吗 |
[21:56] | Is something wrong? | 有什么事吗 |
[21:58] | Get up. | 请起身 |
[21:59] | Oh, since you ask so nicely. | 既然你请求的这么温柔 |
[22:06] | Oh, there’s the bathroom. | 卫生间在这里 |
[22:08] | I should have known the manager’s office | 我早知道经理办公室 |
[22:09] | would be down the hall and to the right of the bathroom. | 在大厅楼下卫生间右边就好了 |
[22:13] | Mr. Alonzo. | 阿朗佐先生 |
[22:19] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[22:24] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[22:25] | Megan. | 梅根 |
[22:29] | Do you know where the term “86” comes from, Megan? | 你知道86这个词是怎么来的吗 梅根 |
[22:33] | As it happens, I do. It’s from prohibition. | 我碰巧知道 禁酒令时候的事情了 |
[22:35] | There was a– an illegal casino, | 有个违法的赌场 |
[22:38] | not like this one, | 和这个不一样 |
[22:40] | located at 86 Bedford street in New York, | 位于纽约贝德福大街86号 |
[22:43] | god, you know, I’m just gonna stop talking. | 天啊 算了 我还是不说了 |
[22:46] | Now it means to ban someone, | 现在它意味着禁止某人 |
[22:48] | someone who’s cheating. You’re 86’d. | 某个作弊的人进入赌场 你被86了 |
[22:51] | Leave your chips and go. | 留下你的筹码 离开吧 |
[22:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[22:59] | Oh, yeah, Megan, one more thing. | 对了 梅根 还有一件事 |
[23:03] | You see, the thing about card counters is, uh… | 你知道记牌的人 他们 |
[23:06] | Sometimes they work… | 有的时候 |
[23:10] | with a partner. | 是团伙作案 |
[23:16] | You’re gonna be really upset when you meet my partner. | 你见了我的同伙肯定不会好受的 |
[24:05] | I heard you never miss. | 我听说你从没失手过 |
[24:07] | I don’t. | 是没有 |
[24:15] | Where’s Walter Steele? | 沃尔特·斯蒂尔在哪 |
[24:17] | What? What are you talking about, huh? | 什么 你在说什么 |
[24:19] | 6 months ago you had him kidnapped! | 六个月前你把他绑架了 |
[24:21] | It was just a job. I was given a name. | 这是我的工作 我只是得到一个名字 |
[24:23] | I didn’t ask any questions. | 我没问任何问题 |
[24:26] | Last chance. | 最后一次 |
[24:28] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[24:29] | Below ground. | 在地下 |
[24:31] | You’re lying! | 撒谎 |
[24:32] | I’m not. I delivered him | 我没有 是我送他去的 |
[24:34] | and they killed him. | 然后他们把他杀了 |
[24:37] | I heard the gunshot. | 我听见了枪声 |
[24:39] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[25:08] | Oh, let’s see that blouse in that violet shade. | 看看那件有紫色阴影的衬衫 |
[25:14] | You’re a miracle worker, Thea. | 你真是个魔法工作者 西娅 |
[25:16] | Oh, when it comes to shopping, it’s not work, really. | 购物对我来说 根本就不是工作 |
[25:22] | Hey. I’m teaching mom the joys of online clothes shopping. | 我正在教妈妈感受网购的乐趣呢 |
[25:28] | Ollie? | 奥利 |
[25:30] | Are you ok? | 你还好吗 |
[25:37] | I need to talk to you both. | 我想跟你们两个谈谈 |
[25:39] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[25:42] | It’s about Walter. | 是关于沃尔特的 |
[25:46] | Did the police contact you? | 警察跟你联系了 |
[25:50] | One of Mr. Diggle’s army buddies | 是狄格尔先生的一个战友 |
[25:53] | works for the FBI now. | 他现在为联邦调查局工作 |
[25:56] | And they got news tonight. | 他们今天晚上接到了消息 |
[25:58] | No. | 不 |
[26:00] | I’m very sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[26:03] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[26:04] | There must be some mistake. | 肯定是哪里搞错了 |
[26:08] | Who did Mr. Diggle talk to? | 狄格尔先生跟谁说了 |
[26:11] | – Did they find a body? – Mom… | -他们找到尸体了吗 -妈妈 |
[26:14] | Walter’s gone. | 沃尔特死了 |
[26:16] | No. This isn’t right. | 不 这不是真的 |
[26:18] | – Where are you going? – Out. | -你要去哪 -出去 |
[26:19] | – It’s 10:00 at night. – I need some air. | -已经晚上十点了啊 -我要去透透气 |
[26:21] | Mom, you’re in shock. | 妈妈 你刚受了刺激 |
[26:22] | Don’t tell me what or how I feel, Oliver. | 我的感受不用你告诉我 奥利弗 |
[26:26] | Why is she acting like that? | 她为什么会那样 |
[26:29] | Come here. | 过来 |
[26:39] | I suspect I know what this is about. | 我想我知道这是怎么回事了 |
[26:43] | You and I got in bed with Malcolm | 我们跟马尔科姆同坐一条船 |
[26:46] | to cure what ails this city. | 要铲除荼毒这座城市的东西 |
[26:53] | But I think you agree, killing thousands of people | 但是我以为你同意 杀害成千上万的人 |
[26:56] | is not the answer. | 不是解决问题的办法 |
[26:57] | Indeed. If we were to wage a war | 确实 但如果我们 |
[26:59] | with Malcolm Merlyn, we will lose. | 和马尔科姆·梅林斗 我们肯定会输 |
[27:03] | My family has already suffered enough. | 我家人受的苦已经够多了 |
[27:05] | And I have no desire to endanger mine. | 我也不想我的家人们有危险 |
[27:08] | Fortunately, there’s another option. | 还好我们有另一种选择 |
[27:13] | 6 months ago, Malcolm started buying up buildings | 六个月前 马尔科姆开始 |
[27:16] | in the glades | 在贫民区买地 |
[27:17] | through an offshore company called Sagittarius. | 是通过一个叫人马座的国外公司 |
[27:20] | And he made it sound as if this undertaking of his | 而且他还把他的这项事业说成是 |
[27:22] | was a recent inspiration. | 近期的突发奇想 |
[27:24] | If you’re right, | 如果你是对的 |
[27:26] | he has been thinking about this for months. | 这件事情他已经考虑好几个月了 |
[27:29] | If he can’t rebuild it, | 如果他不能重建这里 |
[27:31] | he’ll abandon the project. | 他就会放弃这个计划 |
[27:33] | How much of the glades does he already have? | 他买了贫民区多少地了 |
[27:36] | About a third. | 差不多三分之一 |
[27:38] | Now, if we can quietly buy up the rest before he can, | 如果我们在他之前悄悄买下剩余部分 |
[27:42] | he won’t be able to gain the control he needs. | 他的掌控权就会受到限制了 |
[27:45] | We will need capital. | 我们需要资金 |
[27:46] | Do you still have your contacts in China? | 你还和中国有联系吗 |
[27:48] | I already have a flight planned for Shanghai tomorrow. | 我正打算明天去上海 |
[27:53] | Come with me. | 跟我一起去吧 |
[27:54] | We shouldn’t travel together. Malcolm might get worried. | 我们不能一起去 马尔科姆会怀疑的 |
[27:56] | He already knows I have my doubts. | 他已经知道我举棋不定 |
[27:59] | Besides, I’m getting the urge to take out the “Queen’s gambit” | 另外 我最近也想乘着”金牌奎恩”号 |
[28:02] | for another voyage. | 再出海航行 |
[28:04] | Dad! Do you have any cash? | 爸爸 你身上有现金吗 |
[28:06] | Jerk pizza guy can’t break a 100. | 那个送披萨的家伙找不开一百的 |
[28:09] | Oliver, you remember mr. Chen? | 奥利弗 还记得陈先生吗 |
[28:12] | Waiting. Thank you. | 他还等着 谢谢 |
[28:21] | Pizza. | 披萨 |
[28:25] | My hero. | 我的英雄 |
[28:27] | I’m starved. | 我快饿死了 |
[28:34] | – Hey, Ollie. – Yeah. | -奥利 -什么事 |
[28:36] | Where do you keep the bottle opener in this thing? | 你把开瓶器放哪了 |
[28:38] | Bottom drawer. | 最底下的抽屉 |
[28:42] | Did you talk to Ray today? | 你今天跟雷谈了吗 |
[28:44] | About the ski trip? | 是滑雪旅行的事吗 |
[28:45] | No. He asked Jean to move in with him last night. | 不是 他昨晚邀请简搬去和他住 |
[28:48] | Oh. Guess they’ve been together forever. | 我以为他们早就在一起了 |
[28:51] | We’ve been together longer. | 我们在一起都比他们长 |
[28:56] | Guess we have. | 好像是 |
[28:59] | I only bring this up because your mom busted me yesterday. | 我只带了这个是因为你妈妈昨天搜我身了 |
[29:02] | And obviously we can’t hang out at my house. | 而且很明显我们不能在我房间里约会 |
[29:05] | Why? Because your father threatened to tase me | 为什么 因为上次我把你房门关上的时候 |
[29:08] | the last time that I closed the door to your bedroom? | 你爸爸威胁要用泰瑟枪打我吗 |
[29:09] | So wouldn’t it be nice to have a little place of our own? | 我们有点自己的空间不是更好吗 |
[29:12] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[29:15] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[29:17] | This is a little fast, Laurel. | 这有点太快了 劳蕾尔 |
[29:20] | I know that you like to think of yourself | 我知道你一直把自己当成 |
[29:21] | as a bad boy, Oliver Queen, but… | 一个坏小子 奥利弗·奎恩 但是 |
[29:25] | I feel like we’re ready to take the next step. | 我觉得我们应该更进一步了 |
[29:29] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[29:32] | Let’s do it. | 那我们就这么办吧 |
[29:47] | You lied to me. | 你骗了我 |
[29:48] | We had a deal. | 我们说好了的 |
[29:52] | Gong dag. Gong-pa-ma-tsom. | 抱歉 失陪了[藏语] |
[29:57] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[29:58] | You promised if I cooperated | 你保证过如果我配合 |
[30:00] | with the undertaking, Walter wouldn’t be harmed! | 沃尔特就不会有事 |
[30:02] | He hasn’t been. I’m a man of my word, Moira. | 他没事 我说到做到 莫伊拉 |
[30:04] | We both know better than that. | 事实如何 我们都清楚 |
[30:07] | And I know… | 而且我还知道 |
[30:10] | I know you’ve had him killed. | 我知道你已经把他杀了 |
[30:13] | Turn on the camera. | 把摄像机打开 |
[30:23] | Oh, Walter… | 沃尔特 |
[30:26] | Like you said, Moira, we have an agreement. | 就像你说的 莫伊拉 我们有过协议 |
[30:28] | Walter would stay in my custody | 沃尔特先由我看管 |
[30:29] | until the undertaking was complete. | 直到计划完成 |
[30:33] | We’re both in this together. | 我们都在计划之中 |
[30:50] | I’ve been sitting in the dark all night, too. | 我也在黑暗中坐了一夜 |
[30:52] | All these months I kept thinking | 这几个月我一直在想 |
[30:53] | if I could find a clue, I could get a lead on him. | 如果我有线索 我就能找到他 |
[30:58] | Guess it wouldn’t have mattered. | 我想现在都不重要了 |
[31:06] | I can’t imagine what your family’s going through. | 我无法想象你家人现在的感受 |
[31:11] | Walter’s alive. | 沃尔特还活着 |
[31:14] | What? | 什么 |
[31:16] | But Alonzo said– | 但是阿朗佐说 |
[31:16] | I need you to pull up Malcolm Merlyn’s phone records. | 你帮我调出马尔科姆·梅林的电话记录 |
[31:21] | He made a call from his office | 他在办公室打了一通电话 |
[31:22] | to wherever Walter is being kept at 10:30 P.M. | 给沃尔特被关的地方 在晚上十点半 |
[31:26] | Malcolm Merlyn? | 马尔科姆·梅林 |
[31:28] | Tommy’s father? Why would he kidnap Walter? | 汤米的父亲 他为什么要绑架沃尔特 |
[31:29] | Felicity. | 费利西蒂 |
[31:40] | 星城电话公司 通话细节 | |
[31:42] | L.U.D. showed he made a call to a tenement complex | 特定来显显示他给一个住宅区打过电话 |
[31:45] | located in Bludhaven. | 在布鲁德海文 |
[31:49] | Can you pull up a satellite view? | 你能调出卫星画面吗 |
[31:50] | Ok. | 可以 |
[31:56] | That’s a lot of security for low-income housing. | 低收入住房一般不会有这么多安全措施 |
[31:58] | There’s two guards stationed at all access points. | 所有入口都安了两个警卫 |
[32:02] | There’s just one on the roof. | 屋顶上只有一个 |
[32:03] | Exactly. There’s no other buildings in that area. | 没错 那地方没有别的建筑 |
[32:05] | If you want to get onto the roof, | 如果你想到屋顶上去 |
[32:06] | you’re going to have to jump off of something. | 就得从什么上跳下去 |
[32:10] | I’ve got something. | 我有办法 |
[32:50] | There’s a problem in quadrant 4. | 第四区域有情况 |
[34:14] | Mr. Steele. | 斯蒂尔先生 |
[34:17] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[34:20] | What? | 怎么了 |
[34:22] | What’s happening? | 发生什么事了 |
[34:24] | You’re going home. | 你要回家了 |
[34:43] | I thought I’d never see you again. | 我以为再也见不到你了 |
[34:49] | I’m all right. | 我没事 |
[34:54] | Welcome home, Walter. | 欢迎回家 沃尔特 |
[34:56] | Thank you, son. | 谢谢你 孩子 |
[35:00] | Thea. | 西娅 |
[35:06] | This is totally a family thing, isn’t it? | 还真是合家团聚啊 |
[35:10] | I’m sorry, who are you? | 抱歉 你是谁 |
[35:13] | This is Felicity. | 这是费利西蒂 |
[35:14] | She’s my friend. | 她是我的朋友 |
[35:16] | Mine, too. | 也是我的 |
[35:17] | It’s good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[35:19] | You, too. | 我也是 |
[35:20] | I’ll let you guys get back to your hugging. | 你们继续拥抱吧 |
[35:32] | Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[35:35] | We’re all together again. | 我们又团聚了 |
[35:37] | Everything’s gonna be all right. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[35:42] | Robert, I don’t like the idea of this. | 罗伯特 我觉得这不是个好主意 |
[35:44] | It’s gonna be OK. | 没关系的 |
[35:45] | Yeah, well, how long will you be gone? | 好吧 你要去多久 |
[35:47] | A few weeks. Maybe more, depending on what I– | 几周 也许更久 这取决于我… |
[35:50] | Why can’t you just fly to China? | 你为什么不坐飞机去中国 |
[35:52] | I think it’s better the less you know. | 你知道的越少越好 |
[35:54] | I just hate that stupid boat. | 我不喜欢那艘破船 |
[35:56] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[35:59] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[36:02] | – Everything’s gonna be fine. – OK. | -一切都会好的 -好吧 |
[36:07] | Got room for one more? | 我也想一起抱行吗 |
[36:09] | No. | 不行 |
[36:10] | Mom, let me keep dad company. | 妈 让我陪着老爸吧 |
[36:12] | Oliver, you’re in school. | 奥利弗 你要上学 |
[36:14] | Not really. | 不用了 |
[36:16] | I forgot to tell you that. | 我忘了告诉你了 |
[36:18] | I could use an extra hand on the ship. | 我在船上可能需要帮手 |
[36:20] | Robert… | 罗伯特 |
[36:21] | Moira, let the kid | 莫伊拉 让孩子 |
[36:24] | take the boat out with the old man. | 跟着老爸一起出海吧 |
[36:28] | All right. | 好吧 |
[36:29] | All right. But you promise me | 好吧 但你要保证 |
[36:30] | that you’ll behave yourself. | 你要乖乖听话 |
[36:32] | All right. I promise. | 好吧 我保证 |
[36:35] | I love you so much. | 我非常爱你 |
[36:37] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[36:43] | I totally spaced. | 真是晕了 |
[36:44] | I gotta call Tommy and let him know | 我得打电话告诉汤米 |
[36:46] | I’m out of town for a few weeks. | 我要出城待几周 |
[36:47] | I’ll see you on board in 5. | 五分钟后船上见 |
[36:54] | Sara? You here? | 莎拉 到了吗 |
[36:56] | Yeah, you might want to circle around the block a few times, | 你可能得在附近溜达几圈 |
[37:00] | because your sister just showed up. | 你姐姐过来了 |
[37:04] | Hi. What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干嘛 |
[37:08] | You’re leaving for 3 weeks. | 你要离开三个星期 |
[37:10] | I wanted to come say bye to you in person. | 我想亲口跟你说再见 |
[37:17] | I’m glad you did. | 我很高兴你能来 |
[37:19] | And… | 而且 |
[37:22] | I wanted to bring you something. | 我给你带了件东西 |
[37:27] | In case you get lonely at sea. | 以防你在海上寂寞 |
[37:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[37:41] | Hey, is everything OK? | 一切都还好吗 |
[37:43] | I mean, I didn’t totally freak you out | 我是说 当我提起 |
[37:45] | when I brought up the whole apartment thing earlier, did I? | 同居的事情时没有吓到你吧 |
[37:48] | No. | 没有 |
[37:50] | Good. | 那就好 |
[37:51] | No. | 没有 |
[37:58] | But I do have to get back to the boat. | 但是我得回船上去了 |
[38:04] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[38:10] | Is it done? | 安排好了吗 |
[38:12] | Yes. The bomb is in place. | 是的 炸弹已经放好了 |
[38:16] | And there’s a storm front | 而且有一场风暴 |
[38:17] | moving in along the “Gambit’s” projected course. | 正在”金牌”号的预定航线上移动 |
[38:20] | OK. | 好的 |
[38:21] | When the “Queen’s Gambit” goes down, | “金牌奎恩”号沉没的时候 |
[38:25] | no one will suspect it’s anything other than an act of God. | 所有人都会认为这是一场天灾 |
[38:41] | 星城医院 急救入口 | |
[38:46] | Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[38:48] | Ah. What a miracle. | 真是个奇迹 |
[38:51] | How’s Walter? | 沃尔特怎么样了 |
[38:52] | The police are saying that he was rescued by the vigilante. | 警方说他是被治安维持者救回来的 |
[38:56] | Yes, he was. | 是啊 |
[38:58] | Has he said anything about his ordeal? | 他说什么关于他的遭遇的事了吗 |
[39:00] | Was he able to identify any of his captors? | 他能认出绑架他的人吗 |
[39:03] | No. | 没有 |
[39:06] | That’s too bad. | 那就不好办了 |
[39:08] | They’ll get what’s coming to them. | 但他们会遭报应的 |
[39:13] | I’m just glad that my family is back together. | 我很高兴我们一家能团聚 |
[39:16] | We all are. | 我们都为你们高兴 |
[39:19] | Ollie. | 奥利 |
[39:23] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[39:29] | Is Walter OK? | 沃尔特还好吗 |
[39:31] | I saw it on the news. | 我看到新闻了 |
[39:32] | Yeah. | 他很好 |
[39:36] | Are you OK? | 你还好吗 |
[39:37] | Of course. | 当然 |
[39:40] | I promise you now is not the time. | 现在不是说这个的时候 |
[39:43] | It’s you and Tommy. | 是你和汤米的事 |
[39:45] | You and me, actually. | 其实是我和你 |
[39:47] | I talked to Tommy yesterday, | 我昨天和汤米谈过了 |
[39:48] | and the reason he broke up with me | 他之所以跟我分手 |
[39:49] | is because he thinks that you and I still belong together. | 是因为他觉得我还应该和你在一起 |
[39:53] | What did you say? | 你是怎么说的 |
[39:54] | Nothing. | 什么都没说 |
[39:57] | He walked out on me. | 他就这样走了 |
[40:00] | I just want you to be happy. | 我只想让你幸福 |
[40:05] | It’s what I’ve always wanted. | 这是我一直以来的愿望 |
[40:07] | Then will you please go talk to Tommy for me? | 你能为了我去和汤米谈谈吗 |
[40:10] | And say what? | 说什么 |
[40:12] | Say that you and I are over. | 说我们已经结束了 |
[40:14] | That you’re not still in love with me. | 说你已经不爱我了 |
[40:17] | I can’t do that. | 我不能这么做 |
[40:20] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[40:23] | Because it wouldn’t be true. | 因为那不是真的 |
[40:28] | And I have enough lies in my life already. | 我撒的谎已经够多了 不想继续撒谎 |
[40:51] | I guess you do know where I live. | 我就知道你知道我的住处 |
[40:53] | I’ve always known where you live. | 我一直都知道 |
[40:56] | May I? | 能进去吗 |
[41:05] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[41:11] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[41:13] | And I was wrong. | 是我错了 |
[41:15] | About deadshot? | 关于死亡射手吗 |
[41:16] | About everything. | 关于一切 |
[41:19] | About my mother and about her involvement in the undertaking. | 关于我母亲还有她和事件的关系 |
[41:23] | She lied to me. | 她对我撒谎了 |
[41:25] | To thea. | 还有西娅 |
[41:30] | She’s working with Malcolm Merlyn. | 她和马尔科姆·梅林共事 |
[41:39] | They’re planning something. | 他们在计划一些事情 |
[41:43] | Something… | 一些 |
[41:45] | terrible. | 可怕的事 |
[41:47] | I don’t know what yet. | 我还不知道是什么 |
[41:51] | 星城入口 火箭之乡 | |
[41:53] | But I just know one thing. | 我只知道一件事 |
[41:57] | I need your help to stop them. | 我需要你帮我阻止他们 |