时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | My name is Oliver Queen. | 我的名字叫奥利弗·奎恩 |
[00:04] | For five years, I was stranded on an island, | 五年里 我被困孤岛 |
[00:06] | with only one goal: | 只有一个目标 |
[00:09] | Survive. | 生存 |
[00:10] | Oliver Queen is alive. | 奥利弗·奎恩还活着 |
[00:12] | Now I will fulfill my father’s dying wish– | 现在我要完成父亲的遗愿 |
[00:14] | to use the list of names he left me, | 用他留给我的名单 |
[00:16] | and bring down those who are poisoning my city. | 扳倒那些荼毒城市的人 |
[00:20] | To do this, I must become someone else. | 要做这些 我必须伪装成另一个人 |
[00:23] | I must become something else. | 我必须成为另一个存在 |
[00:26] | Previously on “Arrow”… | 《绿箭》前情回顾 |
[00:28] | So you met up with the hood guy? | 所以你知道你会见到兜帽男 |
[00:29] | He’s contacted me before. | 他之前联系过我 |
[00:33] | You’re a murderer. | 你是个谋杀犯 |
[00:35] | You were my best friend in life, | 你曾是我这辈子最好的朋友 |
[00:37] | but now it’s like I don’t even know you. | 可现在我几乎都不认识你了 |
[00:39] | I quit. | 我不干了 |
[00:40] | Listen, Lyla, Lawton is a very dangerous man. | 莱拉 罗通是危险人物 |
[00:42] | What do you know about him? | 你对他了解多少 |
[00:43] | That’s everything you need to locate | 要查谁是死亡射手的幕后指使者 |
[00:45] | who’s giving deadshot his targets. | 有这个就够了 |
[00:47] | This Lawton kick his dog or something? | 这个叫罗通的找过他麻烦吗 |
[00:49] | He killed his brother. | 罗通杀了他哥哥 |
[00:50] | I can’t move on with my life | 知道他还逍遥法外我没法继续生活 |
[00:52] | knowing that he’s still out there. | 我的生活就没法继续下去 |
[00:53] | I thought if anybody got that it’d be you. | 我以为你应该明白的 |
[00:55] | You two have unfinished business. | 你们俩还有未了结的恩怨 |
[00:57] | Where do we start? | 从哪入手 |
[01:04] | You feel better? | 你感觉好些了吗 |
[01:04] | I’ll feel better once we end deadshot. | 把死亡射手干掉就会好很多 |
[01:16] | Welcome to Germany, Mr. Ambassador. | 欢迎来到德国 大使先生 |
[01:17] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[01:18] | Henrik, you’re looking great. | 亨里克 你看起来真棒 |
[01:31] | We have to end this guy | 在他让更多妻子变成寡妇之前 |
[01:33] | before he makes any more widows out of wives. | 我们得干掉这家伙 |
[01:47] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[01:49] | Diggle, we’ll stop him. | 狄格 我们会阻止他的 |
[01:51] | I promised you I’d help take him down, | 我向你保证过要打倒他 |
[01:53] | and I keep my promises, | 我不会食言 |
[01:54] | but he’s on another continent. | 可他在另外一片大陆上呢 |
[01:56] | Not anymore. | 现在不是了 |
[01:59] | I thought it would be helpful to track | 我觉得追踪超能力联合调查组 |
[02:01] | A.R.G.U.S’ manhunt for Floyd Lawton aka deadshot, | 对死亡射手弗洛伊德·罗通的追捕会有用 |
[02:03] | so I decrypted their communication logs, | 所以我破译了他们的通讯记录 |
[02:06] | which means, I just hacked a federal agency, | 也就是说 我黑进了一个联邦机构 |
[02:09] | which kind of makes me a cyber-terrorist, | 某种意义上我成了网络恐怖分子 |
[02:11] | which is bad because I really don’t see myself | 这可不妙 因为我觉得我还真适应不了 |
[02:13] | fitting in well at Guantanamo Bay. | 关塔那摩湾监狱 |
[02:14] | Don’t worry, Felicity, | 别担心 费利西蒂 |
[02:15] | they don’t send blondes there. | 他们不会把金发美女关进去的 |
[02:16] | I dye it, actually. | 其实我的发色是染的 |
[02:19] | I keep your secret… | 我替你保守秘密… |
[02:20] | Hey, what’d you find? | 你有什么发现 |
[02:21] | Deadshot is scheduled to meet | 死亡射手计划在星城 |
[02:22] | with a potential new client here in Starling City. | 和一个潜在客户见面 |
[02:25] | Except the potential contract is bogus. | 不过这个潜在的合同是假的 |
[02:28] | Your friend Lyla is setting a trap for him. Lawton took the bait. | 你朋友莱拉设了个陷阱 罗通上钩了 |
[02:31] | Great, I’ll talk to Lyla, | 好极了 我找莱拉谈谈 |
[02:32] | see if I can suss out any details. | 看看能不能套出详情 |
[02:34] | Good. | 好的 |
[02:35] | I’ve got to have lunch with Laurel. | 我得和劳蕾尔吃午饭去了 |
[02:38] | So when did you become, uh, lunch dates with Laurel? | 你从什么时候开始成了她的午饭对象 |
[02:40] | Look, we’re just… | 我们只是… |
[02:43] | We’re friends. | 我们是朋友 |
[02:45] | – Friends are good. -But? | -朋友没问题 -但是 |
[02:49] | Couldn’t you be friends with someone less complicated | 但你能别和关系这么复杂的人交朋友吗 |
[02:51] | than your ex-girlfriend, who’s your ex-best friend’s | 她是你的前女友 还是你前好友的 |
[02:54] | current girlfriend? | 现任女友 |
[02:56] | I wear a hood and I put arrows into criminals, | 我身披兜帽 箭射罪犯 |
[02:58] | so when it comes to complexity… | 谈到复杂 |
[03:01] | I grade on a curve. | 我看是相对的 |
[03:08] | Rescuing your father and stopping Fyers | 营救你父亲 阻止法尔斯 |
[03:10] | is not going to be some walk in the park. | 可不是去公园散步那么简单 |
[03:12] | They’re not going to allow us | 他们不会允许我们 |
[03:13] | to just stroll on into their camp. | 就这么闲晃进他们的营地的 |
[03:16] | Which is why we’ll need cover. | 因此我们得找个掩护 |
[03:17] | If both of us are infiltrating, who’ll provide that? | 如果我们潜入敌营 谁来掩护 |
[03:21] | He will. | 他 |
[03:24] | Me? | 我 |
[03:27] | The assault rifle is flushed. | 冲锋枪锈迹斑斑 |
[03:28] | It’s useless. | 派不上用场了 |
[03:30] | We have a bow, arrows. | 我们有弓 有箭 |
[03:32] | And no one capable of shooting them. | 但谁都不会射箭啊 |
[03:34] | No offense, kid. | 无意冒犯 小鬼 |
[03:35] | I was going to say the same thing. | 我也正想那么说 |
[03:40] | I think we should be spending our time trying to devise a plan, | 我认为我们该多花点时间计划一番 |
[03:43] | not lower our already slim chances of survival. | 别把一线生机都搞没了 |
[03:46] | He’ll hit his mark by sundown. | 他在日落之前会射中红心 |
[03:48] | If not, we’ll do it your way. | 如果没有 我们就听你的 |
[03:55] | Lyla! | 莱拉 |
[03:56] | What is it, Johnnie? | 怎么了 约翰尼 |
[03:57] | Just came by to see how things were going | 就是过来瞧瞧对死亡射手的调查 |
[03:59] | on your deadshot investigation. Anything new come up? | 进行得如何了 有什么新消息吗 |
[04:01] | Funnily enough, it did. | 可笑的是 还真有 |
[04:02] | I was curious why you, a bodyguard, | 我之前好奇为什么你一个保镖 |
[04:04] | were so keen on taking down such a high profile assassin, | 会这么热衷于打倒一个头号暗杀者 |
[04:07] | so I did some reading up on Lawton. | 所以我就调查了罗通这个人 |
[04:09] | Lyla, listen… | 莱拉 听着… |
[04:10] | Did you really think I wouldn’t find out | 你真以为我不会发现 |
[04:12] | that he killed your brother? | 他杀了你哥哥的事 |
[04:13] | That you were using me–me! | 你在利用我 我啊 |
[04:16] | To what? Draw him into the open | 想干什么 把他引出来 |
[04:18] | so you could take him down yourself? | 好让你亲手解决他 |
[04:20] | I will not let you use my agency to settle your blood feud. | 我不会让你利用我的调查组报私仇的 |
[04:23] | Lyla… | 莱拉 |
[04:24] | I need to see this guy in a bag. | 我一定要见这家伙进棺材 |
[04:26] | You of all people should get that. | 你们该做到的 |
[04:28] | Get this–stay away from Lawton, Johnnie, | 给我听清楚 离罗通远点 约翰尼 |
[04:31] | or so help me, I will have you arrested. | 再帮倒忙 我会把你也抓起来 |
[04:33] | You doubt me? | 你不相信 |
[04:37] | Never have. | 怎么敢 |
[04:55] | – Hi. – Did you get my voicemail? | -嗨 -你收到我的语音留言了吗 |
[04:57] | No. | 没有 |
[04:58] | Things got a little crazy around here– | 情况有些失控了 |
[04:59] | back to back meetings… | 接连不断地开会 |
[05:00] | I am so sorry, rain check? | 真的很抱歉 下次好吗 |
[05:02] | Sure. | 当然 |
[05:04] | I could definitely catch up on some club paperwork. | 我正好可以看看夜店文件什么的 |
[05:06] | We’re way behind since Tommy left. | 汤米走了以后 我们滞后了很多 |
[05:08] | I’m still shocked that he went to go work for Malcolm. | 我还是很惊讶 他会去给马尔科姆干活 |
[05:11] | You know, you were really understanding | 你能让他抓住这个机会 |
[05:13] | to let him take this opportunity. | 真是太好了 |
[05:14] | Tommy said you were cool with it. | 汤米说你同意了 |
[05:16] | Why wouldn’t I be? He’s my friend. Like you. | 为什么不呢 他是我朋友 和你一样 |
[05:19] | I’m sorry, are we early? | 对不起 我们来早了吗 |
[05:21] | No, not at all. | 不 没有 |
[05:22] | Uh, Oliver, this is Eric Moore and his wife, Nancy. | 奥利弗 这是埃里克·摩尔和太太南希 |
[05:25] | I’m prepping them for a deposition for tomorrow. | 我要帮他们准备一下明天的口供 |
[05:28] | And this must be your bodyguard? | 这位一定是你的保镖吧 |
[05:32] | This is our son, Taylor. | 这是我们的儿子 泰勒 |
[05:33] | Well, you are in very capable hands. | 交给她 绝对放心 |
[05:36] | It was nice to meet you. | 幸会 |
[05:38] | Eric, Nancy, | 埃里克 南希 |
[05:40] | I want to make sure that you guys are up for this. | 你们确定真要这样做吗 |
[05:43] | Edward Rasmus isn’t known for playing with kid gloves, | 爱德华?拉斯马斯下手绝对不轻 |
[05:46] | So this could get rough. | 所以可能会很危险 |
[05:48] | We invested our entire life savings with Rasmus | 我们把毕生积蓄都投入了 |
[05:50] | and he stole it. | 却被拉斯马斯窃取 |
[05:52] | Our retirement. | 包括我们的退休金 |
[05:53] | Taylor’s college fund. | 泰勒上大学的钱 |
[05:55] | He stole our future, Ms. Lance. | 他偷走的是我们的未来 兰斯小姐 |
[05:57] | We want it back. | 我们要夺回来 |
[05:59] | Well, then let’s go get it. | 好 那我们就去夺回来 |
[06:09] | Hello? | 是谁 |
[06:10] | Mr. Moore? I have some documents for you from Ms. Lance | 摩尔先生 兰斯小姐托我给你一些文件 |
[06:13] | Related to tomorrow’s deposition. | 是关于明天的口供 |
[06:20] | What a nice home you have here. | 你的家很漂亮 |
[06:24] | You can really | 在这里 你可以真正 |
[06:26] | feel the love. | 感受到爱 |
[06:36] | Sorry about the mess. | 得乱点 抱歉了 |
[06:39] | This works better if it looks like a break-in. | 做成入室抢劫的样子会好办很多 |
[07:16] | – Is it done? – The parents, yes. | -得手了吗 -父母搞定了 |
[07:19] | I’m afraid there’s been a variable. The child got away. | 但恐怕有个变数 孩子跑了 |
[07:22] | Got away? | 跑了 |
[07:24] | Did he see you? | 他看见你了吗 |
[07:25] | No, Mr. Rasmus. | 不 拉斯马斯先生 |
[07:27] | What he saw was the face of the man | 他看见的这个人 |
[07:28] | who will reunite him with his parents. | 即将送他去与父母团聚 |
[07:37] | Starling city is expected to be host | 星城将主办 |
[07:39] | of this year’s festival of lights exhibition. | 今年的灯展年会 |
[07:41] | In other news, the bodies of Mr. And Mrs. Moore | 另一则消息 摩尔夫妇的尸体 |
[07:44] | were found early this morning. | 于今天清晨被发现 |
[07:46] | The couple were being represented by attorney Laurel Lance of CNRI | 他们由创新联合会律师劳蕾尔·兰斯代表 |
[07:49] | in a lawsuit against financier Edward Rasmus. | 指控金融家爱德华·拉斯马斯 |
[07:53] | Miraculously, their seven-year-old son Taylor | 他们七岁的儿子 奇迹般地 |
[07:55] | survived the horrific attack. | 在这场恐怖的突袭中幸免于难 |
[08:10] | This isn’t your fault, Laurel, you shouldn’t feel guilty. | 劳蕾尔 这不是你的错 你不用内疚 |
[08:12] | I don’t feel guilty. I’m angry. | 我不是内疚 而是愤怒 |
[08:15] | This wasn’t some random break-in. | 这不是一般的入室抢劫 |
[08:17] | Edward Rasmus is involved, I know it. | 肯定和爱德华·拉斯马斯脱不了干系 |
[08:19] | Ok, listen, our guys are looking into this. | 听着 我们的人正在调查 |
[08:21] | But you need to stay out of it, ok? | 你就别管了 好吗 |
[08:22] | Because if Rasmus is behind this, | 因为如果是拉斯马斯指使的 |
[08:24] | he’s clearly not messing around. | 他肯定不会玩玩就作罢 |
[08:27] | If you’d like to say good-bye to Taylor, | 和泰勒道个别吧 |
[08:29] | I will be taking him over to child services. | 我要把他送去儿童托管所了 |
[08:32] | Doesn’t he have any other family? | 他没有别的亲人了吗 |
[08:34] | Grandparents are in Melbourne. | 他的祖父母在墨尔本 |
[08:36] | We’re tracking them down, but until then, | 我们正在联系 但在那之前 |
[08:37] | he’s going to be a temporary ward of the state. | 暂时会由政府来照顾他 |
[08:41] | He can stay with me. | 他可以和我住一起 |
[08:44] | As his attorney, I am assigning myself temporary guardianship. | 作为他的律师 我接手他的临时监护权 |
[08:48] | You’d still need a judge’s order. | 你还是需要得到法官决议 |
[08:49] | I’ll have it to you in an hour. | 我一小时内就能给你 |
[08:52] | Well, have it your way. | 那就按你说的做吧 |
[08:55] | Ok, look, I’m going to park a patrol car outside your place. | 听着 我要在你家门口停一辆巡逻警车 |
[08:58] | – Fine. – And you… | -好吧 -还有你 |
[09:01] | You look after them, all right? | 你好好照顾他们 行吗 |
[09:02] | I spend most nights at your daughter’s anyways. | 我本来就经常在你女儿家过夜 |
[09:06] | There was probably a better time to tell you that. | 或许换个时间告诉你更好 |
[09:08] | Probably not. | 还是算了 |
[09:13] | Hey, so you’re gonna come stay in my house, ok? | 你到我家来住 好吗 |
[09:18] | – What are you doing here? – I heard what happened, | -你来这里干什么 -我听说了 |
[09:19] | I just wanted to make sure Laurel was ok. | 我只是想确保劳蕾尔没事 |
[09:21] | You could have just called. | 你打个电话不就行了 |
[09:23] | I met Laurel’s clients and their son yesterday | 我昨天见过劳蕾尔的委托人和他们的儿子 |
[09:25] | And I felt badly. | 我感到很难过 |
[09:27] | You met them? | 你见过他们 |
[09:28] | Yeah, when I was picking up Laurel for lunch… | 是的 我本打算来接她去吃午饭 |
[09:35] | which she didn’t tell you about. | 显然她没告诉你 |
[09:36] | Tell you what? | 告诉你什么 |
[09:39] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[09:41] | It’s settled. | 就这么定了 |
[09:43] | Taylor’s coming home with us tonight. | 泰勒今晚和我们一起回家 |
[09:44] | Well, if you need anything– | 如果你们需要什么 |
[09:45] | – We’re fine. – Ok. | -我们什么都不缺 -好的 |
[09:48] | We should really get going. | 我们真的得走了 |
[09:49] | Here. | 来 |
[09:59] | Set your sight. | 定住视线 |
[10:05] | Hit the tree. | 射那棵树 |
[10:11] | Probably hit a tree. | 说不定真射到一棵树了 |
[10:16] | Set your sight. | 定住视线 |
[10:19] | Hit the tree. | 射那棵树 |
[10:24] | Steady your anchor point. | 稳住定位点 |
[10:35] | I hope you’re getting closer… | 我希望你有所进展了 |
[10:38] | at teaching him how to be a better marksman. | 教他成为更好的射手 |
[10:41] | It’s not as though our lives depend on it or anything. | 我们的命可不能指望这个 |
[10:46] | – Try again. – Ok. | -再来 -好 |
[10:53] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[10:55] | Lyla’s mission profile on the trap | 莱拉的任务描述 |
[10:56] | they’ve set for deadshot. | 是他们给死亡射手设的圈套 |
[10:57] | Lawton is set to meet his new employer | 罗通计划明天晚上八点和他的新雇主碰面 |
[10:59] | and get his assignment tomorrow at 8 pm. | 接受新任务 |
[11:02] | Only, his new employer… | 只不过 他的新雇主 |
[11:05] | will be an A.R.G.U.S. agent. | 是超能力联合调查组探员 |
[11:06] | Lyla will then swoop in with her team | 然后莱拉就会带人趁机而入 |
[11:10] | and arrest him. | 将他逮捕 |
[11:13] | Do you want Lawton arrested? | 你希望罗通被逮捕吗 |
[11:20] | No. | 不 |
[11:23] | Then tomorrow night, we cross Floyd Lawton’s name off your list. | 那就明晚 我们把弗洛伊德·罗通干掉 |
[11:28] | There is something else we need to look into. | 还有一件事我们得调查 |
[11:32] | Two of Laurel’s clients were murdered last night. | 劳蕾尔的两名客户昨晚被杀了 |
[11:33] | Their seven-year-old son barely escaped. | 就剩7岁的孩子侥幸逃脱 |
[11:35] | That’s terrible. | 真是糟糕透了 |
[11:37] | Edward Rasmus, | 爱德华·拉斯马斯 |
[11:38] | the financial advisor Laurel was taking to court, | 劳蕾尔要起诉的一个理财顾问 |
[11:40] | may not have pulled the trigger, | 也许不是他开的枪 |
[11:42] | but he probably called in the hit. | 但很可能是他雇佣的杀手 |
[11:45] | I want you to get into his corporate accounts, | 我需要你侵入他的公司账户 |
[11:46] | phone records, anything that may link him to the killer, OK? | 通话记录 一切可能跟杀手相关的 行吗 |
[11:52] | Where are you going? | 你去哪里 |
[11:55] | Laurel’s. | 劳蕾尔家 |
[11:56] | Another friendly meal? | 又一顿友情午餐么 |
[11:58] | My daughter is secure at her place? | 我女儿在她住所安全吗 |
[12:00] | So far, all quiet… | 目前来看 一切平静 |
[12:02] | All right, let me know if there is any movement. | 好的 一有风吹草动马上告诉我 |
[12:04] | Yes, sir. | 好的 长官 |
[12:05] | I’m heading over there right now. | 我马上过去 |
[12:07] | What did you steal this time? | 这次你又偷了什么 |
[12:09] | – You got a minute? – No. | -你有时间吗 -没有 |
[12:11] | It’s about the hood. | 是跟兜帽男有关的 |
[12:15] | When my men found you on that subway car after you were kidnapped, | 你被绑架后 我的人在地铁车厢发现你 |
[12:18] | you told them you didn’t know anything about the vigilante. | 你说关于治安维持者 你什么也不知道 |
[12:21] | So there’s something you forgot to tell them? | 所以你是有什么忘了说吗 |
[12:22] | No. | 不是 |
[12:23] | I just want to see him brought to justice like everyone else. | 我只是像所有人一样 希望他就地正法 |
[12:26] | Don’t worry, kid. We’ll get him. | 别担心 孩子 我们会抓到他的 |
[12:29] | Just keep making sure I don’t have a reason to get you. | 你只管别让我们有理由抓住你就好 |
[12:36] | Taylor? Sweetheart? | 泰勒 宝贝儿 |
[12:39] | Are you hungry? | 你饿了吗 |
[12:41] | You know, I make the world’s best macaroni and cheese. | 我做了世界上最美味的通心粉和芝士哦 |
[12:44] | It’s the only thing she knows how to make. | 这是她唯一会做的 |
[12:49] | I miss my mom and dad. | 我想爸爸妈妈了 |
[13:03] | When I was your age, | 在我还只有你这么大时 |
[13:05] | my mom tucked me into bed that night before going out. | 我妈妈把我抱上床后就出去了 |
[13:10] | Then the next thing I knew, | 然后就是 |
[13:11] | there was a police officer at my door. | 有位警官去我们家 |
[13:15] | He said that she was gone | 告诉我她走了 |
[13:17] | and that I would never see her again. But you know what? | 我再也见不到她了 但是你知道吗 |
[13:21] | He was wrong. | 他错了 |
[13:23] | – You saw her? – Mh-mmm. | -你看见她了 -嗯 |
[13:26] | Every time I close my eyes, I can see her. | 每当我闭上双眼 我都能看见她 |
[13:29] | Every time I go to bed, | 每当我上床睡觉 |
[13:31] | I see her in my dreams. | 都能在梦里见到她 |
[13:34] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[13:36] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[13:38] | Now try it, close your eyes. | 现在试试 闭上双眼 |
[13:44] | I see them. | 我看到他们了 |
[13:52] | Whenever you are sad, or scared, | 当你伤心 或者害怕 |
[13:56] | just remember that they will always be there. | 都要记得 他们一直与你同在 |
[14:03] | You constantly surprise me, Merlyn. | 你总能给我惊喜 梅林 |
[14:09] | I’ll get it. | 我去 |
[14:12] | Ms. Lance? | 兰斯小姐吗 |
[14:13] | It’s lt. Kessel, SCPD. | 我是星城警署的凯瑟尔副队 |
[14:17] | Your dad asked me to check in. | 你父亲叫我来检查一下 |
[14:19] | Lieutenant, can you hold your badge up to the door, please? | 副队 能把你的警徽给我看一下吗 |
[14:29] | OK, great. | 好的 |
[14:30] | Just one sec. | 稍等 |
[14:33] | What? | 怎么了 |
[14:34] | His badge number begins with a zero, | 他的警徽号码是以0开头的 |
[14:35] | lieutenant’s badge numbers begin with a one– | 副队的警徽号码以1开头 |
[15:16] | It was the badge that gave me away, right? | 是警徽露馅了 对吗 |
[15:20] | You know, my father’s a cop. | 你知道我老爸是警察 |
[15:24] | And that’s not all he taught me. | 他教我的还不止这个 |
[16:02] | I’m feeling like it might be time for you to move. | 我觉得 你正好可以搬家了 |
[16:05] | Dad, whoever Rasmus hired | 爸爸 不管拉斯马斯雇佣了谁 |
[16:07] | is going to keep coming until he finishes the job, | 他都不会放弃 直到完成任务 |
[16:09] | Otherwise Rasmus will just hire someone else who will. | 否则拉斯马斯就会再找人来 |
[16:13] | Ok, listen, I want the three of you | 好了 我要求你们三个 |
[16:15] | in protective custody immediately, and don’t even think about it. | 马上接受保护性监禁 别想拒绝 |
[16:17] | He killed two of my men. | 他杀了我两个人 |
[16:19] | The hood just saved our lives. | 兜帽男刚刚救了我们 |
[16:21] | We can trust him. | 我们可以信任他 |
[16:23] | He won’t let anything happen to me. | 他不会让我受伤的 |
[16:25] | Even if I was comfortable | 就算我能接受 |
[16:26] | with the idea of him watching over you 24/7, | 他一天24小时都看着你 |
[16:28] | which I’m not, | 何况我不能 |
[16:30] | something tells me he’s got better things to do. | 我也不用他来管这个闲事 |
[16:33] | What about Oliver? | 那奥利弗行吗 |
[16:35] | Sorry, you got another friend named Oliver? | 抱歉 你还有别的朋友叫奥利弗吗 |
[16:36] | The Queens have more security than the president. | 奎恩家族的安全保障比总统还多 |
[16:39] | They’ve got cameras everywhere, bodyguards in every wing, | 他们到处都有摄像头 到处都是保镖 |
[16:43] | and no one goes in or out without being accounted for. | 没有人可以不登记就进入 |
[16:46] | We both only want what is best for Laurel. | 我们都想给劳蕾尔最安全的环境 |
[16:49] | And right now that is to stay close to Oliver. | 现在最安全的就是和奥利弗待在一起 |
[16:52] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[17:07] | This is Mr. Robbins. | 这是罗宾斯先生 |
[17:10] | Where you go, he goes. | 不管你去哪他都跟着 |
[17:12] | You’ll be very well protected, Ms. Lance. | 你会被保护得很好 兰斯小姐 |
[17:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[17:14] | I hand-selected these men myself. | 这些人都是我亲自挑选的 |
[17:16] | The house and the grounds are completely secure. | 整个房子都很安全 |
[17:18] | Please make yourself at home. | 请别客气 |
[17:21] | You must be Taylor. | 你一定就是泰勒了 |
[17:23] | How about I show you where I hide the good cookies? | 告诉你我在哪藏了好吃的饼干怎么样 |
[17:29] | Mr. Queen, whenever you’re ready, | 奎恩先生 只要您准备好了 |
[17:31] | I can take you to your next appointment, sir. | 我随时送您去下一场会议 |
[17:34] | The Lawton meeting? | 罗通会议 |
[17:35] | Yes. | 好的 |
[17:36] | I just need to swing by the club | 我需要先去趟夜店 |
[17:38] | and pick up my good suit. | 换身好西装 |
[17:39] | So, I’ll meet you there. | 那我们到那见 |
[17:41] | Of course, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[17:44] | You’re leaving? | 你要走了吗 |
[17:44] | There’s something else I need to take care of. It’s important. | 我得去处理件重要的事情 |
[17:47] | More important than what’s going on here? | 比这儿的事还重要吗 |
[17:50] | No offense to Oliver, but I think we need | 无意冒犯奥利弗 可我觉得 |
[17:52] | Mr. Robbins and his men more than him. | 有罗宾斯先生和他的人保护就够了 |
[18:00] | You are the reason why we’re here, | 要不是你 我们不会躲在这里 |
[18:02] | And trust me, that wasn’t easy to admit. | 相信我 即使你不愿承认 |
[18:04] | You’ll be fine. | 你们会没事的 |
[18:06] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[18:22] | You know, chewing might help. | 多嚼一下比较好 |
[18:25] | Hmm. Not dainty enough for you? | 狼吞虎咽对你来说不够优雅吗 |
[18:27] | I could eat you under the table, Roy Harper. | 我比你能吃多了 罗伊·哈珀 |
[18:30] | Don’t forget that. | 可不要忘了 |
[18:32] | All units, code 10-80. | 全体人员 编码10-80 |
[18:34] | Starling City port, 10-80… | 星港 10-80 |
[18:35] | What is that? | 什么 |
[18:36] | Suspected vigilante activity, | 发现疑似治安维持者行迹 |
[18:38] | Requesting all available units. | 呼叫所有待命人员 |
[18:40] | Do you have a police radio in your pocket? | 你口袋里放了个警用对讲机吗 |
[18:42] | No, I’m just happy to see you. | 没有 很高兴见到你 |
[18:45] | Got to run. | 我得走了 |
[19:02] | Nice evening huh? | 今晚不错嘛 |
[19:11] | I think you’ve got something that belongs to me. | 我觉得你拿了我的东西 |
[19:14] | You set this up, just to get your radio back? | 你给我下套 就是想拿回对讲机 |
[19:18] | I do love that radio. | 我确实很喜欢这个对讲机 |
[19:20] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[19:24] | I’m uploading a satellite overview | 我给你手机传了一张 |
[19:25] | of the plaza to your phone… | 广场的卫星全景图像… |
[19:27] | Thanks, but I know the place– | 谢谢 不过我知道地点… |
[19:28] | Dig was pretty specific about where you should perch– you know, | 狄格很清楚你潜伏的地点应该在哪 |
[19:32] | what position gives you the best shot at Lawton. | 以便能给罗通致命一击 |
[19:34] | I think. | 我是这么认为的 |
[19:35] | He used a lot of military jargon. | 他说了很多军事用语 |
[19:38] | So you’re sniping a sniper. | 你要狙击一名狙击手 |
[19:40] | Kind of ironic, don’t you think? | 挺讽刺的 不觉得吗 |
[19:44] | Me neither. | 我也不觉得 |
[19:46] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[19:47] | I had a remote access trojan | 我用远程木马 |
[19:48] | scouring the Internet for Edward Rasmus. | 在网上搜索爱德华·拉斯马斯 |
[19:50] | His name just popped up on a flight manifest, | 他的名字出现在飞行人员名单里 |
[19:52] | 20:15 to Shanghai… | 晚上8点15分前往上海… |
[19:54] | He’s running. | 他要逃跑 |
[19:54] | That’s good, right? | 挺好的 不是吗 |
[19:56] | If he’s leaving town, | 如果他离开星城 |
[19:57] | he won’t be after Laurel and the child anymore. | 劳蕾尔和那个孩子就安全了 |
[20:02] | But if you did want to stop him, | 如果你想彻底阻止他 |
[20:05] | looks like it’s now or never. | 过了这村就没这店了 |
[20:06] | Deadshot or Rasmus… your choice. | 死亡射手还是拉斯马斯 选吧 |
[20:30] | Trap one, this is Harbinger. | 陷阱一号 我是先驱者 |
[20:32] | Wait for Lawton to enter and make contact. | 等待罗通进来 联系我们 |
[20:34] | Then we’ll take him down. | 然后拿下他 |
[20:54] | Damn it, Oliver… | 该死 奥利弗… |
[21:00] | Just until this CNRI mess dies down. | 只等创新联合会的烂摊子消停 |
[21:03] | And if it doesn’t, two best things about China– | 如果没有 中国还有两样好东西 |
[21:05] | wontons and no extradition treaty. | 馄饨和无引渡条约 |
[21:08] | Hey, hey, I thought I was paying you extra | 我记得说过要多付你钱 |
[21:10] | not to stop at the reds. | 遇到红灯不要停 |
[21:31] | Trap one, possible target acquisition. | 陷阱一号 疑似目标出现 |
[21:39] | Get ready. | 准备 |
[21:50] | Stand down. | 退下 |
[21:54] | Maybe Lawton didn’t take the bait after all. | 或许罗通根本没上钩 |
[22:17] | We’re blown! Take cover! | 我们被袭击了 找掩护 |
[22:52] | On your knees. On your knees. | 跪下 跪下 |
[22:57] | Hands behind your head. | 手放头上 |
[23:02] | I saw you coming a mile away. | 我在一英里外就看到你来了 |
[23:05] | Thanks for tipping me off. | 谢谢你提醒我 |
[23:06] | I’ll kill you for what you did to Andy. | 我要杀了你 为安迪报仇 |
[23:07] | I’d be pulling these triggers right now, | 我可以现在就杀了你 |
[23:09] | except there’s nobody paying me. | 但是没人付我钱 |
[23:15] | There’s space for you right here, | 这儿还有空地儿 |
[23:17] | right next to your brother. | 就挨着你哥哥 |
[23:20] | You’d do best to remember that. | 好好给我记住了 |
[23:43] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[23:47] | You didn’t show, things didn’t go well. | 你没来 事情不太顺利 |
[23:50] | Rasmus was skipping town… | 拉斯马斯要逃走… |
[23:52] | and I had to reprioritize. | 我得分轻重缓急 |
[23:54] | Thanks to your new priorities | 多谢你的轻重缓急 奥利弗 |
[23:55] | four agents are dead, Oliver. | 四名探员身亡 |
[23:58] | You could have stopped this guy, | 你本可以阻止他 |
[24:00] | ended this maniac once and for all. | 永远地阻止这个疯子 |
[24:03] | Lawton got away? | 罗通跑了 |
[24:06] | You seriously think | 你真的天真地认为 |
[24:08] | a man who goes by the name “Deadshot” | 一个被称为”死亡射手”的人 |
[24:09] | was going down without a fight? | 会不击自溃 |
[24:11] | I needed you there, man. | 我需要你帮我 兄弟 |
[24:13] | Taylor Moore was relying on me, Diggle. | 泰勒·摩尔的命押在我身上 狄格尔 |
[24:14] | But this was never about that kid, | 这跟那个小孩无关 |
[24:16] | he is safe under armed security at your house. | 他在你家里被武装保护着 很安全 |
[24:19] | This is about Laurel. | 是因为劳蕾尔 |
[24:21] | Diggle, I made a choice. | 狄格尔 我做出了选择 |
[24:23] | I know. | 我知道 |
[24:24] | You chose Laurel. | 你选择了劳蕾尔 |
[24:26] | Always her. | 总是她 |
[24:30] | Everybody else be damned. | 其他人都该死 |
[24:41] | Something to say, Felicity? | 有什么要说的吗 费利西蒂 |
[24:44] | Nothing you want to hear. | 没有你想听的 |
[24:57] | Try again. | 再试一次 |
[25:04] | You’re thinking too much. | 你的思绪太多了 |
[25:06] | Nobody ever accused me of that before. | 从来没人这样说过我 |
[25:18] | Show-off. | 炫耀 |
[25:20] | I see my target in the distance, | 我注视着远处的目标 |
[25:22] | I feel the variation in the wind, | 感受着风向的变化 |
[25:25] | I hear the bowstring tighten… | 听着弓弦越拉越紧 |
[25:28] | And I let go. | 然后 松手 |
[25:31] | Give in to your senses… | 用心去感受… |
[25:33] | Don’t think. | 不要想 |
[25:55] | You’re right, | 你说得对 |
[25:56] | This is definitively not | 这既不是合适的时间 |
[25:57] | the time or place… | 也不是合适的地点… |
[25:58] | No, it’s–no, it’s just there’s, uh… | 不是这样的 只是有个 |
[26:02] | someone. | 有个人 |
[26:04] | And it’s a mile past complicated, | 这件事很复杂 |
[26:06] | but I can’t. | 但我不能这么做 |
[26:09] | Does she know how much you love her? | 她知道你有多爱她吗 |
[26:13] | I suspect right now she doesn’t. | 我怀疑现在她不知道 |
[26:19] | But as soon as I’m home, she will. | 但我一回家她就会知道的 |
[26:25] | You looked so beautiful that night. | 你那天晚上很漂亮 |
[26:30] | I remember Oliver telling me once | 我记得有一次奥利弗跟我说 |
[26:33] | that he wished your father | 他希望你爸爸 |
[26:34] | would let him come over to your house more often. | 能让他多去你家 |
[26:37] | That being there | 在那里 |
[26:39] | made him feel less like Robert Queen’s son | 他觉得自己不太像是罗伯特·奎恩的儿子 |
[26:41] | and more like himself. | 而更像是他自己 |
[26:44] | I liked who my son was when he was around you. | 我喜欢我儿子在你身边时的样子 |
[26:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:50] | Hey. The police just called. | 警察刚才来电话了 |
[26:54] | Edward Rasmus was arrested. | 爱德华·拉斯马斯被捕了 |
[26:57] | Really? What happened? | 真的吗 发生什么事了 |
[27:00] | Apparently he confessed to everything. | 显然他全都招了 |
[27:02] | He’s going to go to prison for a long time | 他要去蹲很长时间的监狱 |
[27:04] | and won’t be able to hurt anyone ever again. | 再也不能伤害任何人了 |
[27:05] | Why would he confess? | 他为什么会认罪 |
[27:08] | The vigilante was involved. | 治安维持者出现了 |
[27:11] | Good for him. | 他干得不错 |
[27:15] | So, I guess it’s over. | 那么我想一切都结束了 |
[27:18] | Yes…yeah. | 应该是吧 |
[27:19] | Great, I’ll go wake up Taylor– | 很好 我去叫醒泰勒 |
[27:21] | No, Tommy, please. | 不 汤米 别去 |
[27:22] | He’s sleeping, he’s been through a lot. | 他睡着了 他已经承受太多了 |
[27:24] | Now you all are welcome to stay. | 你们都可以留下 |
[27:27] | We certainly have enough room. | 我们有足够的房间 |
[27:32] | It’s your call. | 决定权在你 |
[27:35] | Thank you, Mrs. Queen. | 谢谢你 奎恩夫人 |
[27:38] | I guess we’ll stay, then. | 我想我们该留下来 |
[27:40] | Good. | 好吧 |
[27:49] | Your lawyer’s here. | 你的律师来了 |
[27:52] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[27:55] | I’d like to discuss loose ends. | 我来做个了断 |
[27:59] | You didn’t get my message? | 你没收到我的消息吗 |
[28:01] | Forget about the Moore boy. | 忘了摩尔家的那个男孩吧 |
[28:04] | I’ve already confessed, that freakshow in a hood | 我已经招供了 那个该死的兜帽男 |
[28:07] | told me he’d kill me if I didn’t. | 跟我说如果我不认罪他就杀了我 |
[28:09] | We need to make this meeting appear legitimate. | 我们得让这次会面看起来合法一些 |
[28:11] | Lawyer stuff. | 律师的东西 |
[28:15] | Sign here, please. | 在这儿签字 |
[28:16] | Am I clear? You leave the boy alone. | 我说清楚了吗 你离那男孩远点儿 |
[28:20] | I wish I could, | 我也希望我能 |
[28:22] | but he’s seen my face. | 但他看到过我的脸 |
[28:24] | Just like you. | 就像你一样 |
[28:29] | If you put pressure in just the right areas above the forearm, | 如果你用力按压前臂的这个地方 |
[28:32] | like I did to you, an embolism will form | 就像我对你做的一样 前臂内侧静脉 |
[28:35] | In the medial antebrachial vein. | 就会形成一个血栓 |
[28:37] | When the air pocket reaches your heart in, | 当气泡到达你的心脏 |
[28:40] | give or take, fifteen seconds, | 大概只需要十五秒钟 |
[28:42] | You’ll die. It’s relatively painless. | 你就会死 这基本是无痛的 |
[28:48] | Nothing personal. | 这不是个人恩怨 |
[28:51] | We’re done here! | 我们谈完了 |
[29:13] | Excuse me, hi, I’m looking for my boyfriend, | 打扰一下 我在找我的男朋友 |
[29:15] | He’s kind of a regular around here. | 他差不多是这儿的常客 |
[29:17] | Piercing blue eyes, | 犀利的蓝眼睛 |
[29:19] | And may or may not have stolen a police radio. | 可能偷了一个警用无线电对讲机 |
[29:21] | Yeah, that’s him. Behind you. | 他在那儿 你身后 |
[29:29] | Well, that’s a nice look. | 这表情不错 |
[29:31] | What were you thinking? | 你到底是怎么想的 |
[29:32] | Well, if it isn’t the wonder twins… | 这不是神奇二人组嘛 |
[29:35] | He’s very sorry for stealing the radio, | 他很抱歉偷了那个对讲机 |
[29:37] | And he won’t ever bug you | 他再也不会给你添乱了 |
[29:39] | or steal anything from you guys ever again. | 也不会偷走你们的任何东西了 |
[29:41] | Both of you. Come with me. | 你们俩都跟我过来 |
[29:48] | What are we doing here? | 我们在这儿干什么 |
[29:49] | Well, your boyfriend is so interested in the hood, | 你男朋友对兜帽男太感兴趣了 |
[29:53] | I thought he might like to meet someone else | 我想他应该想认识一位 |
[29:54] | who already made his acquaintance. | 兜帽男的熟人 |
[29:56] | Oh, god… | 天呐 |
[30:01] | Who was he? | 他是谁 |
[30:03] | Well, that’s the thing. When you’re alive, you get a name. | 这就是关键 当你活着的时候有个名字 |
[30:06] | When you wind up down here, you get a number. | 当你躺在这儿的时候 只有个号码 |
[30:08] | Meet 26. | 这是26号 |
[30:10] | See, your pal the hood, | 你的朋友兜帽男 |
[30:13] | he’s already sent 26 stiffs down here | 已经往这里送了26具尸体 |
[30:18] | since he started his little one-man… | 自从他开始他的一个人的 |
[30:21] | war. | 战争 |
[30:22] | Maybe this guy deserved it. Maybe he did. | 也许这个人罪有应得 就是这样 |
[30:25] | But that’s not how justice works. | 但正义不是这样的 |
[30:27] | You see, the vigilante, | 那个治安维持者 |
[30:29] | he doesn’t have to answer to anyone but himself, | 他不需要听令于任何人 除了他自己 |
[30:32] | and that’s a very dangerous power to give to any one man. | 这对任何人来说都是非常危险的 |
[30:35] | He saved my life. | 他救了我的命 |
[30:40] | And how do you know tomorrow he won’t just as easily take it? | 你怎么知道他就不会再轻易地要了你的命 |
[30:45] | Get out of here. | 离开这里 |
[30:46] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[31:17] | He’s safe now, Laurel. | 他安全了 劳蕾尔 |
[31:20] | With a hard road ahead of him. | 但还有很艰难的路要走 |
[31:23] | Well, he’s lucky to have you in his life. | 他很幸运地遇到了你 |
[31:28] | I know the feeling. | 我知道那种感觉 |
[31:34] | When you first got home, | 当你刚回家的时候 |
[31:37] | I didn’t think that you changed much. | 我以为你没有多大改变 |
[31:40] | But you have, and… | 但你真的变了 而且 |
[31:43] | it’s nice to see. | 很高兴看到你这样 |
[31:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:58] | I have a delivery van coming in for Ms. Lance, | 我放进来一辆给兰斯小姐送东西的货车 |
[32:01] | His I.D. checks out. | 已经检查过身份证 |
[32:02] | Thanks for the heads up. | 多谢你的提醒 |
[32:10] | For…Ms. Lance. | 给兰斯小姐的 |
[32:22] | What a beautiful home. | 真是个漂亮的家 |
[32:32] | Such a pain in here, | 这里充满痛苦 |
[32:34] | sense of loss and regret, you can feel it, | 可以感受到失落和悔恨 |
[32:37] | down to the wood panelling. | 到处都是 |
[32:48] | Tommy… | 汤米 |
[32:49] | Can you two stay here with Taylor? | 你们俩能在这儿陪着泰勒吗 |
[32:51] | – Where are you going? – It’s an old house, | -你要去哪 -这是栋老房子 |
[32:52] | fuses blow all the time, it’s probably nothing, | 短路是常有的事 没什么大不了 |
[32:54] | just please… | 就请你… |
[32:56] | – Come on. – Ok. | -来吧 -好的 |
[33:21] | He’s here. | 他在这 |
[33:24] | Where’s the child? | 孩子在哪 |
[33:26] | This house is quite large | 这房子真大 |
[33:27] | and I don’t particularly care to check every room. | 不过我可以一间一间找 |
[33:31] | Very well. | 很好 |
[33:32] | Have it your way. | 遂你的愿 |
[33:57] | Laurel… Laurel, don’t– | 劳蕾尔 劳蕾尔 别 |
[33:58] | No, Ollie is still out there. | 不 奥利还在那呢 |
[34:37] | What happened to you on that island? | 你在那岛上经历了什么 |
[34:39] | You’re about to find out. | 很快你就会知道了 |
[35:14] | Death by poker. | 被扑克牌干掉 |
[35:15] | That’s a new one. | 真新颖啊 |
[35:18] | He was going to shoot me. | 他就要向我开枪了 |
[35:19] | And then, uh, mister… | 然后 这位… |
[35:21] | Robbins, he grabbed the poker and… | 罗宾斯先生 他拿起扑克牌… |
[35:24] | saved my life. | 救了我的命 |
[35:27] | Mr. Robbins was a real hero. | 罗宾斯先生还真是个英雄啊 |
[35:31] | If it weren’t for him, we’d all be dead. | 要不是他 我们都完了 |
[35:33] | I’ve got enough details for my report. | 这够我写报告的了 |
[35:36] | I’ll clear my boys out of here. | 我会叫警员离开的 |
[35:40] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[35:57] | You still love her. Don’t you? | 你还爱着她 是吧 |
[36:01] | It doesn’t matter how I feel. | 我的感觉不重要 |
[36:03] | Because of what I do… | 因为我现在做的事 |
[36:06] | I could never be with her. | 我永远不能和她在一起 |
[36:08] | You see, you don’t have anything to be afraid of. | 你没什么好紧张的 |
[36:10] | She is never… | 她永远… |
[36:13] | ever going to know my secret. | 都不会知道我的秘密 |
[36:16] | It doesn’t matter if she knows. | 就算她知道 也没关系 |
[36:19] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:20] | And I don’t know how to be with Laurel | 我不知该怎么面对劳蕾尔 |
[36:22] | knowing the entire time… | 因为我心中一直明白 |
[36:26] | that if she ever found out who you really are… | 假如她知道你的真实身份 |
[36:31] | she would choose you. | 她还是会选择你 |
[36:45] | Thank you for everything you tried to do for Eric and Nancy. | 谢谢你为埃里克和南希所做的一切 |
[36:48] | And for keeping Taylor safe. | 还有保护泰勒的安全 |
[36:52] | Come here. | 过来 |
[36:58] | You keep being a good boy, ok? | 要继续做个好孩子 知道吗 |
[37:12] | Tommy, I really need to talk to you… | 汤米 我得跟你聊聊… |
[37:19] | What’s that for? | 这是干什么 |
[37:21] | It’s my stuff. | 我的东西 |
[37:25] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[37:27] | I’m not sure that I’m ready | 我还不确定已经准备好 |
[37:28] | for the kind of commitment that you’re looking for. | 许下你想要的承诺 |
[37:31] | I don’t want to hurt you in the long run, so– | 我不想以后伤害你 所以 |
[37:33] | Wait. We both almost lost our lives, | 等等 我们才逃过一劫 |
[37:36] | and I’m emotional, too, but you can’t be serious. | 我现在也没缓过神来 你在开玩笑吧 |
[37:39] | This is me serious, Laurel. | 我很认真 劳蕾尔 |
[37:41] | But… | 但是… |
[37:43] | but it doesn’t make any sense, I mean, why… | 这没道理啊 为什么 |
[37:46] | Why now? | 为什么是现在 |
[37:48] | Why even at all? | 为什么要这样做 |
[37:49] | I thought that I wanted this. | 我以为这就是我想要的 |
[37:52] | You. | 你 |
[37:54] | And the other night made me realize I don’t. | 那晚我才明白我并不想要这些 |
[37:57] | You’re lying. | 你撒谎 |
[38:00] | I am not a liar. | 我不是骗子 |
[38:02] | If you’ve changed, and I know that you’ve changed, | 如果你改变了 我知道你改变了 |
[38:06] | then you wouldn’t– | 你就不会 |
[38:08] | You would never do this. | 你就不会这样做 |
[38:13] | Then I guess I haven’t changed as much as we all thought, then. | 那我大概没你想象中改变的多吧 |
[38:33] | I KNOW. You think I’m an idiot. | 我知道你以为我是傻子 |
[38:37] | I always thought you were an idiot. | 我一直都觉得你是个傻子 |
[38:40] | Now I think you’re brain dead. | 现在觉得你是个脑残 |
[38:42] | Yeah, you’re probably right. | 是吧 大概是这样 |
[38:45] | Look, I don’t understand this, Roy. | 我不明白 罗伊 |
[38:48] | Why is finding The Hood so important to you? | 为什么找到兜帽侠对你来说这么重要 |
[38:52] | I can’t stop replaying that night in my head. | 我没法忘记那晚的景象 |
[38:56] | The night I got kidnapped by that psycho, I just… | 我被那疯子绑架的那晚 |
[38:59] | I thought I was going to die. | 我以为我要死了 |
[39:00] | – But you didn’t. – Yeah, because of him. | -但你没死 -是的 他救了我 |
[39:03] | You don’t owe him anything. | 你不欠他什么啊 |
[39:05] | You’re wrong, I owe him everything. | 错了 我的命都是他给的 |
[39:09] | And I can’t go back to the way things were, Thea, | 我没法再像以前一样 西娅 |
[39:12] | I can’t just go back to being nothing. | 我没法像以前一样一无是处 |
[39:15] | You’re the one that keeps telling me | 是你一直告诉我 |
[39:16] | that I can be better than who I am, and this… | 我能成为更好的人 这… |
[39:19] | this is my chance to be. | 这就是我的机会 |
[39:23] | I can’t explain it, but… | 我没法解释 不过… |
[39:25] | It feels like my life is connected to his. | 我感觉他的性命与我从此息息相关 |
[39:35] | So let’s find him. | 那我们去找他吧 |
[39:39] | I can tell this means the world to you. | 我知道这对你非常重要 |
[39:42] | And you mean the world to me. | 而你又对我非常重要 |
[39:47] | So let’s find him. | 那我们一起找吧 |
[39:50] | You and me. | 我和你 |
[39:52] | Vigilante, here we come. | 治安维持者 我们来了 |
[40:08] | Was hoping you’d be here. | 想着你会在这 |
[40:12] | I want us to get back on the same page. | 但愿我们能达成一致 |
[40:14] | Oliver, we’re not even in the same book, | 奥利弗 我们甚至已经不是一路人了 |
[40:17] | You and me, not anymore. | 你跟我再也不是了 |
[40:20] | I just did what I thought I had to. | 我只是做了我觉得该做的事 |
[40:26] | Just like I’m doing what I have to. | 就像我不得不这样做 |
[40:31] | We’re done. | 就此别过 |
[40:34] | Don’t do this. | 别这样 |
[40:35] | The only thing you have to stop me | 除非你向我射箭 |
[40:37] | from going out that door is an arrow. | 否则没什么能阻止我的脚步 |
[40:51] | Where’s he going? | 他去哪呢 |
[41:04] | So how did our Robin Hood do? | 罗宾汉先生进展如何 |
[41:06] | As expected? | 如预期一样吗 |
[41:08] | So back to the drawing board we go. | 那我们重头来过吧 |
[41:19] | Yao fei! | 姚飞 |
[41:21] | Ba! | 爸 |
[41:30] | How did you escape? | 你怎么逃出来的 |
[41:33] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[41:41] | You son of a bitch… | 你这个小人 |
[41:50] | Your time on this island is at an end. | 你们就要跟这岛说再见了 |