时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | My name is Oliver Queen. For 5 years, | 我是奥利弗·奎恩 五年里 |
[00:05] | I was stranded on an island with only one goal– | 我被困孤岛 只有一个目标 |
[00:09] | Survive. | 生存 |
[00:11] | Oliver Queen is alive. | 奥利弗·奎恩还活着 |
[00:12] | Now I will fulfill my father’s dying wish– | 现在我要完成父亲的遗愿 |
[00:15] | to use the list of names he left me | 用他留给我的名单 |
[00:17] | and bring down those who are poisoning my city. | 扳倒那些荼毒城市的人 |
[00:21] | To do this, I must become someone else. | 要做这些 我只能伪装成另一个人 |
[00:24] | I must become something else. | 成为另一个存在 |
[00:28] | Previously on “Arrow”… | 《绿箭》前情回顾 |
[00:29] | Who supplies you with Vertigo? | 谁给你提供的”迷魂” |
[00:31] | They call him the Count! | 他们叫他”伯爵” |
[00:32] | 56 people died to perfect this high. | 五十六条人命造就了它给人的快感 |
[00:41] | The police never caught your brother’s shooter. | 警察一直没抓到杀害你哥哥的人 |
[00:42] | The bullets were laced with curare. | 子弹上带有箭毒 |
[00:44] | That’s Floyd Lawton’s M.O. | 那是弗洛伊德·罗通的手法 |
[00:46] | – Lawton’s alive. – I’m sorry, John. | -罗通还活着 -很遗憾 约翰 |
[00:48] | This Lawton kick his dog or something? | 这个叫罗通的找过他麻烦吗 |
[00:51] | He killed his brother. | 罗通杀了他哥哥 |
[01:42] | How we doing? | 我们的生意怎么样啊 |
[01:43] | We’re in the black, and the green. | 有盈利 而且越来越多 |
[01:45] | I like how we’ve gone | 我喜欢这种 |
[01:46] | from throwing money at clubs to catching it. | 往酒吧砸钱然后赚钱的感觉 |
[01:49] | Oh, look at these. | 看看这些 |
[01:50] | What sort of business has a lost and found | 什么生意的失物招领处 |
[01:53] | that’s just filled with women’s underwear? | 会满是女人的内衣 |
[01:54] | The best business ever? | 史上最棒的生意吗 |
[01:56] | Ohh, having this much fun should be against the law. | 这么嗨应该会违法的吧 |
[01:58] | Oh, if wishing made it so. | 你真的希望这样吗 |
[02:01] | Sorry, am I interrupting anything? | 抱歉 打扰你们了吗 |
[02:02] | – Is Laurel ok? – She’s fine. | -劳雷尔还好吗 -她很好 |
[02:04] | This visit is about something else. | 我来是为了别的事 |
[02:06] | A girl just got mowed down a couple blocks from here. | 刚才有个女孩在几条街外被撞死了 |
[02:09] | On Starling bridge. | 在星城大桥上 |
[02:12] | Ring any bells with you two? | 你们俩知道什么吗 |
[02:15] | No. Should she? | 不知道 她和我们有关系吗 |
[02:18] | She was in your club tonight. | 今晚她来过你们酒吧 |
[02:19] | A lot of people were. | 很多人都来过 |
[02:21] | You think someone killed her? | 你觉得是有人杀了她吗 |
[02:22] | Not someone. | 不是人 |
[02:23] | Something. | 是东西 |
[02:26] | Vertigo. | “迷魂” |
[02:27] | Yeah. You got a problem with that in this club? | 对 你们的酒吧里有这个吗 |
[02:31] | Not that I’m aware of. | 据我所知可没有 |
[02:33] | We don’t allow drugs in here, detective. | 我们这里禁止使用毒品 警探 |
[02:38] | Control your clientele. | 控制好你们的客人 |
[02:40] | Before anyone else wanders into traffic. | 可别再让人游荡到马路中间了 |
[02:45] | Is there any chance she could have scored the drugs in here? | 有没有可能她是在这里弄到的毒品 |
[02:48] | I doubt it. I try not to hire too many drug dealers. | 不知道 我可是尽量少雇毒贩子 |
[02:51] | Get me a list of employees, anyway. | 给我一份员工名单 |
[02:52] | I’ll have Felicity cross reference it for drug arrests. | 我让费利西蒂查查有没有毒品入狱前科的 |
[02:54] | That includes the two of us, you know. | 那也得包括我们两个人 |
[02:58] | I thought the vigilante finished off the Count. | 我还以为治安维持者已经搞定”伯爵”了 |
[03:03] | I did. | 确实是 |
[03:06] | I just need to ask him a few questions, doc. | 我只需要问他几个问题 医生 |
[03:07] | Well, you’re welcome to try, detective, | 你试试吧 警探 |
[03:09] | but I’m not sure you’ll get very far with him. | 但我觉得应该问不出什么来 |
[03:11] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[03:12] | Is this a load about doctor-patient privilege? | 这是医患特权责任吗 |
[03:14] | No, far from it. The unrefined Vertigo overdose he suffered | 这倒不是 他吸食粗制”迷魂”过量 |
[03:17] | caused damage to the caudal portion of his anterior cingulate. | 对他的前扣带回尾侧造成了损伤 |
[03:20] | Well, you’ll probably be shocked to hear | 跟你说我没上过医学院 |
[03:21] | that I didn’t go to medical school. | 你应该会很震惊吧 |
[03:23] | I’ve been working with him for months now. | 我已经对他进行了数月治疗了 |
[03:25] | And all I’ve gotten out of him is word salad | 问出来的就只有”沙拉”这个词 |
[03:27] | and the occasional spit in the face. | 以及偶尔的朝我吐口水 |
[03:29] | – Best of luck to you. – Thanks. | -祝你好运 -谢谢 |
[03:35] | Here I was born, and there I died. | 我生于此 逝于彼 |
[03:39] | It was only a moment for you. | 于你而言只是白驹过隙 |
[03:42] | You took no notice. | 你视而不见 听而不闻 |
[03:50] | A woman died tonight… | 今晚有个女人 |
[03:52] | from your poison. | 死于你的毒品 |
[03:53] | Lots of women die, lots of nights, | 多少夜晚又有多少女人死去 |
[03:56] | for lots of reasons. | 原因亦是种种 |
[03:58] | Someone is selling Vertigo again. Where is it coming from? | 又有人在卖”迷魂”了 是从哪里来的 |
[04:02] | I remember you. | 我记得你 |
[04:04] | Man in hood. | “兜帽男” |
[04:08] | You are never far from my thoughts. | 你一直与我同心同在 |
[04:17] | You have failed this city! | 你辜负了这座城市 |
[04:20] | You have failed this city! | 你辜负了这座城市 |
[04:23] | You have failed this city! | 你辜负了这座城市 |
[04:28] | You could have just said he was nuts. | 你应该直接跟我说他疯了的 |
[04:30] | You have failed this city! | 你辜负了这座城市 |
[04:56] | All right! You’re teaching me that one. | 好了 这招你可以教我 |
[04:58] | Only if you show me where the knife was. | 除非你告诉我刀子在哪里 |
[05:06] | Who taught you how to fight? | 谁教你打斗的 |
[05:08] | My father wanted a son. | 我父亲想要个儿子 |
[05:11] | He got one. | 他如愿以偿了 |
[05:12] | Careful. The tension of that bow’s 150 pounds. | 小心了 那张弓的力有150磅 |
[05:15] | Snap it, you’ll both be covered by fiber shrapnel in your eyes. | 弄断的话你眼睛里就会满是纤维碎片了 |
[05:18] | She’s right. You’re not strong enough, kid. | 她说的对 你还不够强壮 孩子 |
[05:21] | Go again? | 再来吗 |
[05:23] | It’s pretty exciting | 看你们俩这样玩 |
[05:24] | that both of you are such bad asses, | 真的挺刺激的 |
[05:26] | but do you think that maybe | 但是你们不觉得 |
[05:27] | we should be making a plan to stop Fyers? | 我们该制定个计划阻止法尔斯吗 |
[05:29] | And, I don’t know… save your dad? | 或者是…救你父亲 |
[05:32] | Does he always whine this much? | 他总是这么爱发牢骚吗 |
[05:33] | Today’s one of his good days. | 今天他闲着罢了 |
[05:36] | Can he fight? | 他会打斗吗 |
[05:38] | I’ve tried. Never much success. | 我教过 但没什么成果 |
[05:41] | I’m sitting right here. | 我就坐在这里呢 |
[05:43] | Well, I haven’t tried yet. | 我还没试过呢 |
[05:55] | – Uncle John. – Hey, buddy. | -约翰叔叔 -伙计 |
[05:57] | Will you read “Logan Bogan” to me? | 你能给我读《洛根·伯根》听吗 |
[05:59] | Sweetheart, get into bed and mommy will read to you in a minute. | 宝贝 上床去 妈妈一会儿去给你读 |
[06:02] | But I want uncle John to read to me! | 但是我想听约翰叔叔读 |
[06:05] | Uncle John’s had a long day. | 约翰叔叔今天很累 |
[06:07] | He’ll read to you next time. | 他下次给你读 |
[06:15] | Hey, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[06:16] | I’ve been some place else today. | 我今天去别的地方办事了 |
[06:19] | What’s going on with you? | 你最近是怎么了 |
[06:21] | I’m just trying to figure some stuff out. | 我在想办法解决事情 |
[06:23] | If you need to talk about anything, you know I’m here for you. | 你有任何心事都可以对我说 |
[06:37] | It is Oliver Queen, with an emergency. | 是奥利弗·奎恩 紧急情况 |
[06:41] | Got to go. | 我得走了 |
[06:44] | Got here as quickly as I could. | 我以最快的速度赶过来了 |
[06:46] | This about the glyph in your father’s notebook? | 是关于你父亲笔记本上的神秘符号的事吗 |
[06:47] | Felicity is still working on that. | 费莉希蒂正在研究呢 |
[06:49] | We have another problem. | 我们又有麻烦了 |
[06:51] | Starling city is once again at war, | 星城再起波澜 |
[06:53] | with the drug known on the streets as vertigo. | “迷魂”又一次卷土重来 |
[06:55] | It used to be the city’s most lethal vice. | 曾被认为是星城的致命元凶 |
[06:57] | But the purple and green pill | 但是在过去的三个月里 |
[06:59] | was nowhere to be found for the last 3 months. | 这种紫绿色的小药丸却神秘失踪了 |
[07:01] | Over the past few days, | 最近几天 |
[07:02] | the city has been flooded with a new version of vertigo. | 市面上突然涌现出一批新型”迷魂” |
[07:04] | More addictive, more unstable. | 这种”迷魂”效果更强 且更不稳定 |
[07:07] | It killed a girl in the club. | 一名女孩在俱乐部里服用后死亡 |
[07:09] | Just like it almost killed Thea. | 就像当初它差点害死西娅一样 |
[07:11] | Ok, what are you think? We should pay the Count a visit? | 你打算怎么做呢 去找”伯爵”吗 |
[07:14] | He was my first visit. Waste of time. | 我已经去找过他了 没收获 |
[07:16] | He’s…sumasshedshiy. | 他总是那样疯疯癫癫的 |
[07:21] | Since he was the only one that knew the forumla for vertigo, | 但是只有他知道”迷魂”的配方 |
[07:24] | I don’t… I don’t even know where to begin. | 所以我现在毫无头绪 |
[07:27] | Good, you’re here. | 太好了 你们在这儿 |
[07:28] | Of course you’re here. Where else would you be? | 你们当然在这儿了 不然能在哪呢 |
[07:30] | You clearly love it down here. | 你们俩爱死这个地方了 |
[07:32] | You got to see this. | 快来看看这个 |
[07:37] | I’m here at the scene where police say | 我现在正在事发现场 |
[07:39] | a disturbed patient escaped only hours ago. | 警方称一名精神病患者几个小时前逃走了 |
[07:43] | Authorities issued an immediate lockdown | 事件发生之后 |
[07:45] | at the Starling County Institute | 星城政府已经下令 |
[07:47] | For Mental Health following the breakout. | 立即封锁这间精神病院 |
[07:49] | Police are warning people to | 警方提醒市民 |
[07:50] | avoid contact with the drug dealer known as the Count. | 不要与毒品贩”伯爵”接触 |
[07:54] | Not so crazy after all, huh? | 看来他也没那么疯癫嘛 |
[08:06] | I was administering his meds. He was babbling. | 我负责给他开药 他一直在旁边嘟囔 |
[08:10] | His usual ranting, then he’s ice cold. | 他像往常一样咆哮 然后突然一言不发 |
[08:12] | He overpowered me. | 是他逼我的 |
[08:13] | He forced me to take him out through the maintenance exit. | 他强迫我帮助他从维修出口逃走 |
[08:16] | I thought he was harmless. Basically a vegetable, you said. | 你不是说他并没有任何威胁吗 |
[08:18] | I know, which means… | 我知道 这意味着… |
[08:21] | I’ve interviewed him dozens of times in the past few months. | 我在过去几个月跟他谈过好几次 |
[08:23] | To be decieved by a patient so completely– | 被一个病人这样耍的团团转 |
[08:25] | Don’t worry. We’ll find him. | 别担心 我们会找到他的 |
[08:28] | He’s going to find prison a lot harder to break out of. | 等他关进了监狱可就没那么好逃走了 |
[08:31] | Detective… | 探长 |
[08:32] | He’s dangerous. | 他是个危险人物 |
[08:35] | Don’t underestimate him. | 别低估了他 |
[08:38] | Did we get anything from the security cameras? | 监控录像那边有什么发现吗 |
[08:40] | Not according to the orderly here. | 执勤的工作人员说没什么发现 |
[08:42] | Due to budget cuts, the cameras were the first to go. | 他们为了削减开支 早就没装监控器了 |
[08:45] | That is unbelievable. | 这简直是不可理喻 |
[08:47] | There’s another angle. | 不过我们从别处有了个新发现 |
[08:49] | Veronica Sparks, | 维罗妮卡·斯巴克斯 |
[08:49] | the dead girl from verdant? | 那个从威登酒吧出来后死了的姑娘 |
[08:50] | – Yeah? – I checked her LUDs. | -怎么了 -我查了一下她的手机 |
[08:53] | The last person she texted before she died was Tommy Merlyn. | 她生前的最后一个联系人是汤米·梅林 |
[08:57] | He said he didn’t know her. | 他不是说不认识这个女孩吗 |
[08:58] | Merlyn has two collars for possession, one with intent. | 他有两项指控在身 一桩是蓄意谋杀 |
[09:01] | Yeah, that was over five years ago. | 没错 但那是五年多以前的事了 |
[09:03] | Maybe he’s just better at not getting himself arrested. | 他或许只是比较擅长脱罪而已 |
[09:05] | Well, Laurel says he’s changed ever since | 劳蕾尔说自从他爸冻结他的基金后 |
[09:06] | his father cut him off. | 他就改过自新了 |
[09:07] | Yeah, a leopard and his spots, you know? | 江山易改 本性难移啊 |
[09:09] | Maybe pushing vertigo at his new club | 或许在俱乐部里推销”迷魂” |
[09:11] | is a way of maintaining his old lifestyle. | 只是他保持生活风格的一种方式 |
[09:13] | Yeah, or maybe going after Meryln’s | 是啊 去追查梅林也是让我 |
[09:14] | A great way to get my daughter to stop speaking to me again, Hilt. | 女儿再度跟我冷战的好方法 希尔特 |
[09:18] | Look, Quentin, you know I get that. | 昆汀 你知道我理解你的苦衷 |
[09:20] | But here’s the thing– on a hunch, | 但我相信我的直觉 |
[09:21] | I subpeoned the club’s bank accounts. | 我查了俱乐部的银行账户 |
[09:24] | There’s ten large missing from their operating expenses. | 他们的账面上有个一万元的缺口 |
[09:26] | You think Merlyn spent that money on vertigo? | 你觉得梅林用这笔钱去买”迷魂”了 |
[09:28] | I think I can’t explain how that much money just gets misplaced. | 我只是很费解这么多钱上哪儿去了 |
[09:31] | Look, I’ll take a run at it. | 这事儿我会继续查的 |
[09:33] | Keep you out of it. | 你就别插手了 |
[09:35] | No. I should do it. | 不 这事儿该我来 |
[09:47] | What you need? | 你想要什么 |
[10:06] | All right. | 瞧瞧 |
[10:08] | The person of color has successfully purchased your drugs. | 黑人哥给你们把”迷魂”给买回来了 |
[10:10] | For the record, I offered. | 别这么说嘛 我可自告奋勇了 |
[10:12] | How will we know when the tracker is active? | 跟踪器什么时候会开始起效 |
[10:14] | It already is. I’m getting a good signal | 已经起效了 我们在钞票上布置的单丝 |
[10:16] | off the monofilament strips we placed in the bills. | 已经开始发射信号了 |
[10:18] | Drug money’s like a pigeon–it always finds its way home. | 毒品钱就像鸽子 总能找到回去的路 |
[10:21] | We can follow the money all the way back to the Count. | 我们可以通过这些钞票找到”伯爵” |
[10:24] | Keep tracking it. | 继续追踪 |
[10:25] | Well, what are you going to do with all the vertigo you bought? | 这些”迷魂”你打算怎么处置呢 |
[10:28] | Plan on having a party, Felicity? | 想嗨一下吗 费莉希蒂 |
[10:30] | My only experience with drugs was an encounter | 我唯一一次接触毒品还是在我大一那年 |
[10:32] | with a pot brownie my freshman year– by mistake. | 不小心吃了大麻蛋糕 |
[10:35] | Which could have been fun, except I’m allergic to nuts. | 本来应该挺有趣的 可惜我对坚果过敏 |
[10:39] | All right, head shot. | 一枪爆头 |
[10:40] | Kills again, this time a U.S. Senator. | 他又动手了 这回是一位参议员 |
[10:42] | Where have you been tracking him? | 在哪儿追踪到他的 |
[10:43] | Not very far. I ran his Floyd Lawton alias | 没多远 我用弗洛伊德·罗通这个别名 |
[10:46] | through every conceivable law enforcement database. | 查了所有相关的法律数据库 |
[10:48] | He’s made a series of calls to | 他给一个叫阿尔贝托·加西亚的人 |
[10:50] | – an Alberto Garcia. – Huh. | -打了好几个电话 -好 |
[10:52] | According to NSA, | 根据国家安全局的纪录 |
[10:53] | Garcia’s a reputed underworld talent scout. | 加西亚是一个黑社会的”江湖百晓生” |
[10:56] | He books all the deadshot’s hits. | 他是个神枪手 总是一枪毙命 |
[10:59] | It’s not much to go on, but… | 其实没查到什么东西 |
[11:00] | Yeah, but it’s something, felicity, thanks. | 没关系 这已经很有用了 |
[11:03] | Don’t you think Oliver should know? | 你不觉得我们应该告诉奥利弗吗 |
[11:04] | No, this is personal. | 不用了 这是我私人的事 |
[11:08] | Lawton is my problem to deal with. | 罗通的事情我自己来解决 |
[11:13] | What brings you by? | 你怎么来了 |
[11:15] | Hey, would you like some dinner? | 你来了 想一起吃晚饭吗 |
[11:17] | Your daughter ordered way too much Thai food. | 你女儿点了太多泰国菜 |
[11:20] | No, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[11:21] | This is a business visit, actually. | 事实上 我来是有正事要谈 |
[11:25] | I got some follow up questions | 关于那个斯帕克斯女孩的案子 |
[11:27] | on the Sparks girl’s death. | 我有几个问题想问你 |
[11:28] | Sure. The girl was in the club before she got run-over. | 问吧 那女孩在车祸前去过酒吧 |
[11:31] | You said you didn’t know her, but, um, | 你说过你不认识她 |
[11:34] | but the last text off her phone was to you. | 但她手机里的最后一条短信是发给你的 |
[11:37] | Really? Because, uh… | 不是吧 因为 |
[11:41] | Well, I’ll be damned. | 那我可有麻烦了 |
[11:45] | Huh. Well, I didn’t reply. | 我没回复她 |
[11:46] | I get a hundred texts like this a night. | 我一晚上要收到上百条这样的短信 |
[11:48] | People wanting to get into the club. | 大家都想去酒吧玩 |
[11:50] | So that’s what she meant by, “Can you hook me up?” | 所以这就能解释那女孩说的”想泡我吗” |
[11:52] | What else would it be about? | 难不成还有什么别的意思 |
[11:56] | $10,000 is missing from your club’s bank accounts. | 你的酒吧银行账户上少了一万美金 |
[11:59] | What’d you spend the money on? | 钱花到哪儿了 |
[12:01] | No idea. There must be some sort of bookkeeping error. | 不清楚 应该是哪里算错了 |
[12:04] | Ok, let me put this another way, | 我就这么说把 |
[12:05] | if you spent that money on Vertigo | 要是你把那些钱用来买”迷魂” |
[12:06] | – so that you could “Hook up” your clientele– – Dad! | -这样你好”泡”你的客户 -爸 |
[12:08] | then the best thing for you right now is to cop to it, ok? | 那你现在最好配合警察的调查 |
[12:11] | Get out in front of this. | 你别管这事 |
[12:12] | Don’t say anything. | 别再说了 |
[12:13] | I am trying to– | 我是想… |
[12:14] | To do your job? Yeah, I know. | 履行你的职责吗 没错 我知道 |
[12:16] | And this is me doing mine. | 我也一样 |
[12:17] | Laurel, I know I look like the disapproving father again. | 劳蕾尔 我知道我又表现的像个不开明的父亲 |
[12:22] | But I came down here so another cop wouldn’t. | 但是我不来问别的警察就会来 |
[12:26] | You understand? | 你明白吗 |
[12:30] | Tommy, I… | 汤米 我 |
[12:30] | I’m not hungry anymore. | 我不想吃了 |
[12:52] | Hold it hand up. | 把手举起来 |
[12:56] | Palm facing me. | 掌心向我 |
[13:00] | Hit the water. | 击打水面 |
[13:02] | – What? – Hit it. | -什么 -要你打就打 |
[13:07] | Again. | 重来 |
[13:10] | Again. Harder. | 重来 用力 |
[13:12] | If the point of this is to make me feel like an idiot, | 如果你是想让我看起来像个傻子 |
[13:15] | it’s working. | 你赢了 |
[13:18] | “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” | 不积跬步无以至千里 |
[13:22] | Confucius, great. | 孔子 不错啊 |
[13:23] | I’m starting to see the family resemblance. | 有其父必有其女啊 |
[13:26] | Laozi, actually. Again. | 其实是老子说的 重来 |
[13:31] | Now what? | 然后呢 |
[13:32] | Fill the bowl. Start again. | 把碗里的水盛满再重来 |
[13:37] | What have you got? | 有进展吗 |
[13:39] | The end of the money trail. | 追踪到了钱的最终去处 |
[13:40] | Sending the dealer’s location to you now. | 正在发你交易地点 |
[14:14] | Hey yo. | 嘿 |
[14:16] | Who’s looking to party? | 谁想嗨 |
[14:21] | That’s not enough, man. | 兄弟这点可不够 |
[14:22] | You don’t pay, you don’t play. | 没钱就别妄想了 |
[14:25] | It’s all right. Good for business. | 没事 来者都是客 |
[14:28] | My boss seems to like you, G. | 我老板貌似挺喜欢你的 G |
[14:36] | Now that… | 这个 |
[14:39] | That’ll buy you a brick, my man. | 哥们 这够你买一块砖头大小的了 |
[14:52] | Go, go, go! | 快走 |
[15:21] | Don’t forget to breathe. | 别忘了呼吸 |
[15:23] | I won’t. I won’t. | 我不会的 我不会的 |
[15:32] | Congratulations. | 你赢了 |
[15:33] | You’re officially the creepiest person I’ve ever met. | 你是我见过的最诡异的人 |
[15:35] | I don’t–I don’t feel so good. | 我 我感觉不太好 |
[15:37] | Get away from me, creep. | 疯子 离我远点 |
[15:41] | Have we got a problem? | 怎么了 |
[15:42] | Are you OK? | 你没事吧 |
[15:48] | All units, all units, Code 99. | 各方请注意 发生袭击需紧急救援 |
[15:50] | 417 in progress, Starling aquarium. | 现场有人携带枪支 地点在星城水族馆 |
[15:53] | All available units– | 所有可支援单位 |
[15:54] | This just came over the police frequency. | 这是警方的广播 |
[15:56] | I hacked the aquarium security system to get a better look. | 我侵入了水族馆内部系统好看的更仔细些 |
[16:02] | Bystanders said they saw him pop some green and black pills… | 围观者看到他吞食了一些绿黑相间的药丸 |
[16:12] | There’s a lunatic high on Vertigo | 有个服食了”迷魂”产生极度兴奋的家伙 |
[16:16] | who’s taking hostages, | 劫持了人质 |
[16:17] | and you’re making– making tea. | 你却在这儿泡茶 |
[16:22] | They’re medicinal herbs from the island. | 这是我从岛上带回来的草药 |
[16:24] | They counter balance the effects of certain drugs and poisons. | 能够解一些毒 |
[16:27] | They should counteract the effects of Vertigo. | 应该能解”迷魂”的毒 |
[16:31] | And you aren’t going to– | 难道你不要 |
[16:32] | – What? – You know… | -什么 -你懂的 |
[16:35] | My sister got high on this garbage. | 我妹妹曾经吸食这种玩意儿 |
[16:37] | could have killed someone. | 差点杀了人 |
[16:38] | She didn’t deserve an arrow in the heart. | 但她不应该被一箭穿心 |
[16:41] | This guy didn’t fail the city. | 那个男的也没有辜负这座城市 |
[16:44] | The city failed him. | 是这座城市辜负了他 |
[16:47] | And so did I. | 我也辜负了他 |
[16:49] | What’s happening now isn’t your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[16:51] | You didn’t make him take drugs. | 你没让他吸毒 |
[16:52] | No, but I did fail to put the Count in a grave so deep | 是没有 但我没有彻底打垮伯爵 |
[16:54] | that he couldn’t come back and hurt anyone again. | 让他再不能出来害人 |
[16:56] | You caught him. They locked him up. | 你抓到他了 他也被关起来了 |
[16:57] | And now the city is on fire! | 但是现在这座城市岌岌可危 |
[16:59] | So clearly, it wasn’t the right decision. | 所以很明显 那不是个明智的做法 |
[17:10] | Get in touch with Diggle. | 和狄格尔联系 |
[17:13] | With the security feed out, | 安全起见 |
[17:14] | I’m going to need a second set of eyes at the aquarium. | 我需要有个人在水族馆帮我把风 |
[17:29] | Glad I caught you stateside. | 真荣幸有美女等我 |
[17:30] | Just barely. I leave in two days for Pyongyang. | 我也刚到 我两天后去平壤 |
[17:33] | Isn’t that classified? | 不是需要保密吗 |
[17:35] | I figure an old army buddy can keep a secret. | 老战友会帮我保守秘密的 |
[17:39] | I was glad to get your call. | 很高兴接到你的电话 |
[17:41] | Lyla, that’s not why I called. | 莱拉 我打电话给你不是因为这个 |
[17:46] | There’s something else you’d like me to do for you, then. | 那你找我肯定是有什么事要我帮忙 |
[17:49] | Well, actually, I think there’s something I can do for you. | 事实上 有件事我能帮你 |
[17:51] | I’m going to go out on a limb and assume that deadshot | 我打算去告诉警察死亡射手 |
[17:54] | is on Argus’ most wanted list. | 是他最想要的人之一 |
[17:56] | What do you know about him? | 你对他了解多少 |
[17:57] | Well, his name, for starters. Floyd Lawton. | 首先是他的姓名 弗洛伊德·罗通 |
[18:00] | We don’t even have that. Where’d you get it? | 我们都不了解 你怎么知道的 |
[18:03] | Same place I got this. | 在我得到这个的同一个地方 |
[18:06] | This is everything you need to locate | 要查谁是死亡射手的幕后指使者 |
[18:07] | who’s giving deadshot his targets. | 有这个就够了 |
[18:12] | What’s your interest in this? | 你能从中获得什么 |
[18:13] | Lawton came up in connection with some things I’m working on. | 罗通跟我在调查的一些事有关联 |
[18:16] | I thought you were the right person to pass it off to. | 我认为你是接收此情报的最佳人选 |
[18:18] | I remember you being a better liar than that, Johnny. | 我记得你以前说谎没这么烂 约翰 |
[18:22] | Listen, Lyla, Lawton is a very dangerous man. | 莱拉 罗通是危险人物 |
[18:24] | And your people are the most qualified to take him down. | 你的队伍是最有能力抓到他的 |
[18:26] | It’s that simple. | 就这么简单 |
[18:27] | Nothing in our business is simple. | 在我们这一行没什么事是简单的 |
[18:35] | 奎恩工业股份有限公司 钢铁制造与焊接 | |
[18:43] | You come to ask for my help again, Mr. Lance? | 你还有什么需要帮忙的吗 兰斯先生 |
[18:46] | Eric Messner? | 埃里克·梅斯纳 |
[18:50] | Who? | 谁 |
[18:51] | He’s a zoning commissioner for Starling City. | 他是星城的一名地方长官 |
[18:54] | A notoriously corrupt one, at that. | 而且是个声名狼藉的贪官 |
[18:56] | Missing ten grand. You paid it to him | 少了的一万元 你拿来贿赂他了 |
[18:59] | to skip the inspection of your nightclub. | 用来逃避对你夜店的检查 |
[19:02] | Why’d you do that, Merlyn? | 你为什么那么做 梅林 |
[19:03] | What didn’t you want him to find? | 你在隐藏什么 |
[19:05] | We got nothing to hide here. | 这里什么都没有 |
[19:06] | Great. Then let’s just take a little look around. | 太好了 那我们四周看一下吧 |
[19:09] | – Absolutely. – Yeah. | -没问题 -好 |
[19:11] | When you come back with a search warrant. | 等你拿到了搜查令后再说吧 |
[19:19] | Are you sure this is how you want to play this? | 你确定你要这么做 |
[19:22] | Apparently. | 我确定 |
[19:25] | Doesn’t my daughter know how to pick ’em. | 我女儿选男友还真有一套 |
[19:34] | Stop laughing at me! | 不要嘲笑我 |
[19:39] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[19:40] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[20:01] | Stop! I don’t want to hurt you. | 停下来 我不想伤害你 |
[20:09] | I’m here to help you. | 我是来帮你的 |
[20:28] | My mom does yoga. | 我妈也做瑜伽 |
[20:31] | Hey, remember when Slade and I rescued you? | 记得斯莱德和我救出你的时候吗 |
[20:34] | You rescued me? | 你救我 |
[20:36] | Fine. When we all rescued each other. | 好吧 在我们互救的时候 |
[20:40] | You said you knew why Fyers wanted Yao Fei, | 你说你知道法尔斯需要姚飞的原因 |
[20:44] | And how he was forcing him to help. | 还有他如何强迫他帮忙 |
[20:47] | Feel like sharing? | 能分享一下吗 |
[20:49] | We’re almost out of slapping water. | 这水快拍完了 |
[20:57] | My father was a Jiangjun in the People’s Liberation Army. | 我父亲本来是一名人民解放军的将军 |
[21:00] | A general. I didn’t hear the details of Fyers plans. | 将军 我没有听到法尔斯的计划细节 |
[21:03] | But he wants my father to be the face of it. | 但他想要我父亲当他的傀儡 |
[21:06] | A scapegoat. To take the blame, | 当一个替罪羊 背黑锅 |
[21:09] | and conceal their own involvement. | 并且掩盖他们自己的参与 |
[21:11] | Why was Yao Fei on the island in the first place? | 为什么姚飞一开始会来到这座岛上 |
[21:15] | Fyers says he murdered people. | 法尔斯说他是杀人犯 |
[21:19] | No, he didn’t. | 不 他不是 |
[21:21] | The Chinese military comitted the massacre. | 因为中国军队的大屠杀 |
[21:24] | Someone had to take the blame. | 有人需要出来背黑锅 |
[21:27] | They chose him. | 他们选择了他 |
[21:29] | Sent him to this island for life. | 将他终身监禁在这座岛上 |
[21:31] | I spent years looking for him. | 我花了好几年寻找他的下落 |
[21:34] | A few months ago, a man came to my apartment. | 几个月前 一个人来到了我的公寓 |
[21:36] | Said he had information about my father’s whereabouts. | 他说他知道我父亲在哪里 |
[21:39] | I had given up hope. | 我本来已经放弃了 |
[21:42] | Let my guard down. Didn’t see the tazer until… | 放松了警惕 没看到电击棒 |
[21:47] | When I woke up, I was here. | 我醒来的时候 就被带到这里了 |
[21:57] | I’m worried. This island… | 我很担心 在这座岛上 |
[21:59] | what he must have had to do to survive. | 为了生存他都做了些什么 |
[22:04] | That it changed him. | 这座岛改变了他 |
[22:05] | He saved my life. | 他救了我一命 |
[22:09] | He’s still a good man, Shado. | 他还是好人 莎朵 |
[22:17] | Again. | 继续 |
[22:21] | So there I am sitting at our favorite Sushi restaurant, | 我坐在我们最喜欢的寿司店里 |
[22:24] | a bottle of saki, | 配上一瓶日本清酒 |
[22:25] | And the only thing that’s missing is my boyfriend. | 唯一缺少的就是我的男朋友 |
[22:29] | My god, I’m so sorry, baby. | 天啊 我非常抱歉 宝贝 |
[22:31] | I just have a lot going on here. | 这里有太多事要处理 |
[22:35] | Tommy, whatever’s going on with you, | 汤米 无论如何 |
[22:37] | I want you to know I believe you. | 我想要你知道我相信你 |
[22:39] | I’m here for you. | 我永远都会支持你 |
[22:44] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[22:45] | Ollie. | 奥利 |
[22:47] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[22:48] | Bad night. | 糟糕的一晚 |
[22:49] | It’s about to get worse. Mr. Meryln, | 马上就会更糟糕了 梅林先生 |
[22:51] | As requested, a warrant to search these premises. | 按你的要求 对此经营场所的搜查令 |
[22:56] | I can’t believe you’re doing this. | 我真不敢相信你在这么做 |
[22:57] | Believe it. | 我就这么做了 |
[22:57] | Detective, I’m not an attorney, | 警探 我不是律师 |
[22:59] | but on what grounds are you searching my club? | 但你搜查的理由是什么 |
[23:02] | Your general manager bribed a government official to keep him | 你的总经理贿赂了政府官员来 |
[23:05] | from inspecting the entirety of your building. | 避免整栋建筑的检查 |
[23:07] | What? | 什么 |
[23:08] | Because he’s selling vertigo out of the club. | 因为他在俱乐部里卖”迷魂” |
[23:10] | – Ollie, it’s valid. – Thank you. | -奥利 这是有效的 -谢谢你 |
[23:14] | A sub level is not listed on the inspection’s floor plans. | 有个地下层不在检查的平面图内 |
[23:16] | However, I pulled the county records. | 但我调了县记录 |
[23:19] | There’s something down there. | 下面肯定有东西 |
[23:21] | I want to see for myself what it is. | 我想要自己亲眼看看是什么 |
[23:24] | Oh, look at that. | 看看这个 |
[23:28] | Open the door. | 打开门 |
[23:36] | You’re making a mistake. | 你在犯一个严重的错误 |
[23:37] | No. You are, | 不 你不开门的话 |
[23:40] | if you don’t open that door. | 就是你在犯错了 |
[23:55] | I said, open the door. | 我说 打开门 |
[24:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[24:24] | The place is kind of a mess. | 这个地方有点乱 |
[24:26] | I’ve been using it to store the bulk of our inventory. | 我一直把它用来当我们的仓库 |
[24:31] | What’s in the boxes? | 箱子里是什么 |
[24:33] | Why don’t you have a look? | 你可以自己看看 |
[24:37] | Well, if prohibition were still in effect, | 如果禁酒令还在执行 |
[24:39] | you might actually have a basis of a criminal complaint. | 你应该有足够的证据来提起刑事诉讼 |
[24:42] | Would you like to open the rest of the crates? | 你想要看看剩下的箱子吗 |
[24:55] | So if you don’t have anything to hide… | 如果你没有东西要隐瞒 |
[24:59] | Why didn’t you want the inspector down here? | 为什么你不想让检查员进来 |
[25:04] | Well, the ventilation system in this place | 这个地方的通风系统 |
[25:06] | hasn’t been updated since the sixties. | 从六十年代至今都没有更新过 |
[25:09] | Maybe we shouldn’t even be open. | 我们本来是不能开业的 |
[25:14] | Yeah. | 也对 |
[25:21] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[25:22] | I thought he was ok with us being together. | 我以为他同意我们在一起 |
[25:24] | He wasn’t wrong. I bribed a guy. | 他没有错 我的确行贿了 |
[25:25] | That’s not why he brought out his jackboots. | 那不是他如此强制的原因 |
[25:27] | It’s all gonna be fine. | 都会好起来的 |
[25:29] | I’ll see you at home. | 回家见 |
[25:32] | – Good night. – Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[25:34] | Is there something you want to say to me? | 有什么话你想对我说吗 |
[25:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢你了 |
[25:37] | No, I meant the thing that you were thinking | 不 我是指 兰斯说我 |
[25:39] | when Lance accused me of dealing out of the club. | 在酒吧贩毒时你所想的 |
[25:41] | I don’t understand why you wouldn’t | 我不明白 你为什么 |
[25:42] | just tell me about the bribe. | 没告诉我贿赂的事 |
[25:44] | I run the club, Oliver. | 我是这儿的头 奥利弗 |
[25:46] | I don’t tell you a lot of things. | 我没告诉你的事多着呢 |
[25:48] | So let me ask you a question, pal. | 我来问你个问题 兄弟 |
[25:51] | What have I done in the last 6 months since you’ve been home | 你回来的这六个月里 我到底做了什么 |
[25:53] | that would lead you to believe that I would sell drugs? | 让你相信我会去贩毒 |
[25:57] | – In the last 6 months? Nothing. – Yeah. | -这六个月 什么也没有 -对极了 |
[26:00] | Before I left, you played hard. | 但我离开前 你可够卑鄙的 |
[26:02] | You played with bad people who were into bad stuff. | 你和干那种勾当的混蛋厮混 |
[26:04] | And so did you, Oliver. | 你也一样 奥利弗 |
[26:07] | But I changed just like you did. | 但你变了 我也变了 |
[26:10] | Now you put arrows in people who do illegal things. | 现在谁做违法的事 你就用箭射死谁 |
[26:13] | Last time I checked, bribing a city inspector was not legal. | 就我所知 贿赂城市巡视员可不合法 |
[26:17] | Do you actually think that I could hurt you? | 你真的以为我会伤害你吗 |
[26:21] | Truthfully, I have no idea what the hell you would do. | 说真的 我压根不知道你还会做什么 |
[26:24] | You are a complete mystery to me. | 我已经完全不懂你了 |
[26:26] | I’ve got no idea how you find it so easy to kill people. | 我没法理解 杀人对你怎么会这么容易 |
[26:32] | The next time you decide to think the worst of me, | 下次你要把我往坏处想的时候 |
[26:35] | imagine what I now think of you. | 想想我现在是怎么看你的 |
[26:44] | What’s his problem? | 他怎么回事 |
[26:45] | What’s yours? | 你怎么回事 |
[26:49] | Excuse me? | 什么意思 |
[26:50] | I asked Felicity to get in touch with you. | 我让费利西蒂和你联系了 |
[26:52] | There was a hostage situation at the aquarium. | 水族馆发生了人质事件 |
[26:55] | I’m sorry, I didn’t get that message till it was over. | 对不起 我后来才收到信息 |
[26:57] | Why? | 为什么 |
[26:59] | Because I was busy doing something else. | 我忙别的去了 |
[27:03] | Lawton. | 罗通 |
[27:06] | Oliver, you didn’t end up needing me. | 奥利弗 事实证明你并不需要我 |
[27:07] | You couldn’t have known that. | 这你可说不准 |
[27:09] | In other words, | 你是想说 |
[27:10] | find your brother’s killer on your own time, right? | 用你自己的时间去给你哥哥报仇 是吧 |
[27:12] | Vertigo’s tearing this city apart, Diggle. | 这城市被”迷魂”搅得不得安宁 狄格尔 |
[27:14] | So, yeah, maybe now’s not the best time | 所以是的 或许现在不适合 |
[27:16] | to indulge a personal vendetta. | 去解决什么私人恩怨 |
[27:18] | You’re actually gonna stand there and tell me | 你是想告诉我 |
[27:19] | that you going after the Count is not personal? | 你追捕”伯爵” 不是私人恩怨吗 |
[27:22] | Oliver, listen, I cannot read a book to my nephew | 奥利弗 我读书给我侄子听的时候 |
[27:25] | without knowing that Lawton took his father from him. | 还得想着罗通夺走了他的父亲 |
[27:27] | I can’t move on with Carly, I can’t move on with my life | 我没法和卡莉继续发展 没法继续生活 |
[27:30] | knowing that he’s still out there. | 就因为知道他还逍遥法外 |
[27:36] | I thought if anybody got that it’d be you. | 我以为你应该明白的 |
[27:45] | What happened here? | 这儿怎么了 |
[27:46] | The ethernet cable still works. | 网线还可以用 |
[27:49] | Would you plug in your tablet, please? | 把你的平板电脑连上吧 好吗 |
[27:50] | Did you decide to remodel? | 你是在搞大改造吗 |
[27:51] | Long story. | 说来话长 |
[27:52] | Where’s Dig? | 狄格呢 |
[27:53] | Long story. | 说来话长 |
[27:56] | The hostage-taking junkie. | 那个劫持人质的瘾君子 |
[27:57] | He is the only lead to the Count we’ve got left. | 他是我们找到”伯爵”的唯一线索了 |
[27:59] | What type of information are you looking for? | 你要找什么信息 |
[28:01] | Anything that will give us a line on the Count’s location. | 任何跟”伯爵”的位置有关的信息 |
[28:04] | Has the M.E. performed the autopsy report yet? | 验尸报告出来了吗 |
[28:06] | Yeah, just pulling it up now. | 出来了 我找找 |
[28:08] | Check the toxicology to see | 查一查毒理学 |
[28:10] | if there’s something related to the Vertigo he was on. | 看看有没什么和他吸食的”迷魂”相关 |
[28:12] | He didn’t die of a Vertigo overdose. | 他不是因吸食”迷魂”过量而死 |
[28:14] | I saw it, Felicity. | 我亲眼看见的 费利西蒂 |
[28:16] | According to the coroner, cause of death was severe anaphylaxis. | 验尸官说 死因是剧烈的过敏反应 |
[28:20] | He died of an allergic reaction to chlorpromazine. | 他死于氯丙嗪过敏反应[精神病镇静剂] |
[28:23] | That’s an anti-psychotic. | 那药是治疗精神病的 |
[28:25] | Pull up the Veronica Sparks autopsy. | 找找维罗妮卡·斯帕克斯的验尸报告 |
[28:27] | Did she have chlorpromazine in her system? | 她体内有没有氯丙嗪 |
[28:31] | Yes. | 有 |
[28:34] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[28:35] | The Count must have added it as a new ingredient | “伯爵”一定是把它作为新的成分 |
[28:37] | in this latest iteration of Vertigo. | 加入最近一批的”迷魂”里去了 |
[28:41] | But wouldn’t the amount he’d need | 但他如果要制造那么多 |
[28:42] | to manufacture enough for circulation be huge? | 需要的量一定很大吧 |
[28:45] | Where would he get that much? | 他上哪儿去弄那么多来 |
[28:46] | A mental institution. | 精神病院 |
[28:50] | What if we’re looking at this all wrong? | 或许我们一直都搞错了 |
[28:52] | How so? | 怎么说 |
[28:53] | Everybody is looking for him outside the asylum, | 所有人都以为他逃跑了 |
[28:55] | But what if he never left? | 可如果他没有跑呢 |
[28:56] | What if… | 或许 |
[28:58] | What if he faked his escape | 或许他只是假装逃跑 |
[29:01] | the same way that he faked being insane? | 就像他装疯卖傻一样 |
[29:52] | I should have killed you when I had the chance. | 有机会的时候我就该杀了你 |
[29:56] | Turn around. | 转过来 |
[29:58] | I said turn around. | 我叫你转过来 |
[30:39] | Oliver Queen. | 奥利弗·奎恩 |
[30:40] | All those years on that island. | 在岛上待了那么些年 |
[30:44] | Guess you really did go crazy. | 我看你确实是疯了 |
[31:07] | So the Count didn’t fake losing his mind, did he? | 所以”伯爵”发疯不是装的了 是吧 |
[31:11] | This was you the whole time. | 原来一直都是你 |
[31:13] | How’d you get him to give you the formula for Vertigo? Huh? | 你是怎么让他交出”迷魂”的配方的 |
[31:17] | Chemistry doesn’t seem like his best subject right now. | 他现在这样可搞不了化学 |
[31:20] | He couldn’t tell me if he wanted to. | 他即使愿意也没法告诉我 |
[31:23] | I ordered a biopsy on his kidneys. | 我找人对他的肾脏做了活组织检查 |
[31:25] | The tissue was suffused with the narcotic after his O.D. | 他吸食过量后 组织里就充满这种麻醉剂 |
[31:28] | When I got the results, I realized I could | 我看了检查结果 意识到我可以 |
[31:31] | reverse engineer the chemical compound of the drug, | 还原这药的化学组成 |
[31:34] | produce a synthesized version myself | 自己制造一个合成版 |
[31:36] | using the facilities here. | 就用这里的设备 |
[31:37] | And made a few improvements, | 还做了点改进 |
[31:39] | like adding chlorpromazine. | 比如加上氯丙嗪 |
[31:41] | That’s how you found us. | 原来你是这么找来的 |
[31:43] | Cops came around, started asking questions. | 有警察过来 问了些问题 |
[31:46] | You faked the Count’s disappearance | 你制造了”伯爵”消失的假象 |
[31:47] | to draw attention away from yourself. | 好让大家不注意到你 |
[31:50] | It’s clever. | 真高明 |
[31:53] | I wasn’t trying to be a criminal mastermind. | 我可没打算成为犯罪大师 |
[31:57] | I just needed the money. | 我只是需要钱 |
[31:59] | Something I’m sure a billionaire wouldn’t understand. | 这是亿万富翁不可能理解的 |
[32:03] | Believe me, | 相信我 |
[32:05] | I understand you perfectly. | 我绝对理解你 |
[32:09] | Open his mouth. | 打开他的嘴 |
[32:10] | What? No! No! | 什么 不 不 |
[32:27] | From what I’ve read in the tabloids, | 从小报上的报道来看 |
[32:30] | no one will be surprised to hear Oliver Queen | 人们应该不会惊讶于奥利弗·奎恩 |
[32:33] | died of a drug overdose. | 死于药物过量 |
[33:51] | Clear. | 没事了 |
[33:56] | Freeze! | 弗里兹 |
[34:02] | You don’t look so good. | 你看起来不太好啊 |
[34:05] | I doubt you could aim a single arrow. | 恐怕连一支箭都射不准吧 |
[34:41] | Looks like I’m the last one standing. | 看来只有我还站在这里 |
[34:47] | Sitting. Spinning. | 坐着 旋转着 |
[34:52] | Something to do. | 有点事要干 |
[34:56] | What was I going to do? | 我刚才要干什么来着 |
[34:59] | Memory not what it once was. | 记忆力不如从前了 |
[35:03] | Nothing is what it once was. | 什么都跟从前不一样了 |
[35:12] | Is there a name on the gravestone? | 墓碑上刻着名字吗 |
[35:18] | No. | 不 |
[35:21] | It’s new. | 刚立的 |
[35:23] | And clean. | 什么都没写 |
[35:26] | And waiting. | 等着人来呢 |
[35:41] | We’re finished here. | 完事了 |
[35:50] | Hey. How we doing? | 业绩怎么样 |
[35:53] | In the black. | 只赚不赔 |
[35:55] | Did the hood get his man? | 兜帽男抓住坏蛋了吗 |
[35:57] | Well, we won’t be having any problems with Vertigo anymore. | 我们不用再担心”迷魂”了 |
[36:03] | Look, Tommy, I’m sorry. | 汤米 我很抱歉 |
[36:04] | I’ve caught up the bookkeeping | 我把账本都整理好了 |
[36:06] | and all my notes on the inventory are in there, | 库存记录都标上了 |
[36:09] | along with a list of suppliers that we use. | 供货商名单也附上了 |
[36:11] | Ok. | 好啊 |
[36:14] | I don’t see why you’re telling me that. | 为什么要告诉我这些 |
[36:16] | This club is important to me. | 对我来说 这家酒吧很重要 |
[36:18] | But for you it’s just a front. | 但你只是把它当成幌子 |
[36:20] | You want me to keep your secret, | 你想让我替你保守秘密 |
[36:21] | help you be this thing you’ve become, | 让你做现在的自己 |
[36:24] | but you refuse to see me for what I’ve become. | 你却不接受现在的我 |
[36:27] | I’ve got just a bit too much self-respect for that. | 我自尊心有点受不了 |
[36:33] | I quit. | 我不干了 |
[36:43] | Dinner. | 吃晚饭啦 |
[36:45] | You’re still doing that? | 还在玩水吗 |
[36:47] | Fyers better be careful with his bowls of water. | 法尔斯要小心那碗水呀 |
[36:51] | When are we going to do actual training? | 什么时候才能开始真正的训练 |
[36:53] | There once was a young boy whose father dropped him off | 曾经有个小男孩被父亲送到 |
[36:56] | at a Shaolin Monastery to study Kung Fu. | 少林寺学习功夫 |
[36:59] | Good, a story. | 太好了 讲故事 |
[37:01] | After a year, the boy came to visit his family. | 一年后 小男孩回家探亲 |
[37:04] | When they asked what he’d learned, | 当家人问他都学了些什么 |
[37:06] | the boy hung his head in shame. | 小男孩羞愧地低下了头 |
[37:09] | All the monks had him do was slap water in a barrel for a year. | 一年来僧人们只是让他击桶中水 |
[37:13] | We don’t have a year. | 我们可没有一年时间 |
[37:14] | So I hope your training regimen is a bit faster. | 你的训练方案最好加紧一点 |
[37:20] | The family didn’t believe him, so he showed them. | 家人不相信 他就做给他们看 |
[37:22] | He raised his hand and hit the table they were eating on. | 他举起手来击打饭桌 |
[37:27] | It broke in half. | 桌子裂成了两半 |
[37:29] | I’m gonna be able to break a table? | 我能把桌子劈成两半吗 |
[37:30] | Better. | 何止 |
[37:41] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[37:54] | Draw the bow. | 拉弓 |
[38:03] | I’ll be damned. | 那我死定了 |
[38:10] | What’s next? | 接下来学什么 |
[38:12] | We teach you to shoot. | 教你射箭 |
[38:33] | Drinking alone? | 独饮吗 |
[38:34] | Oh. Well, no, not anymore. | 现在有人陪了 |
[38:41] | Just soda? | 就喝苏打水啊 |
[38:44] | Bartender forget the Scotch? | 服务员忘加威士忌了吗 |
[38:46] | I didn’t really feel the need for it. | 我不太想喝 |
[38:50] | So, um, the girl who died, | 车祸身亡的那个女孩 |
[38:55] | it turns out that she got her Vertigo from a co-worker. | 原来是从同事那里得来的”迷魂” |
[38:58] | Guess I owe your boyfriend an apology. | 看来要对你男朋友说声抱歉了 |
[39:00] | He has a name, you know. | 你可以叫他名字的 |
[39:01] | Yeah, I just can’t seem to bring myself to use it. | 我就是叫不出来 |
[39:03] | Baby steps. | 慢慢来吧 |
[39:08] | Did I screw things up between us again? | 我又把父女关系搞砸了吗 |
[39:13] | No. | 没有 |
[39:19] | Look, I really wasn’t looking to jam up Merlyn, ok? | 我不是存心跟梅林过不去 |
[39:21] | I knew by pursuing him that I could throw a wrench in– | 我知道查他会影响到 |
[39:24] | Then why did you do it? | 那为什么还查 |
[39:25] | There was evidence, Laurel, | 我们有证据 劳蕾尔 |
[39:27] | and I had to follow it. I had to. | 我必须跟着证据走 |
[39:30] | Look, your mom was right, you were right. | 你妈妈没错 你也没错 |
[39:32] | Like you said about me and the Vigilante, | 就像你对我和治安维持者的评价一样 |
[39:34] | I can’t let things go. | 我不能什么都不管 |
[39:36] | I close cases, it’s what I do. | 我要破案 这是我的职责 |
[39:39] | Everyone else be damned. | 身边的人都会受到怀疑 |
[39:42] | Well, maybe the fact that there’s no Scotch in there means | 或许没有威士忌的原因就是 |
[39:45] | you’re ready to work on that. | 你开始戒酒了 |
[39:48] | People can change. | 人会变的 |
[40:03] | You had my back. | 你救了我 |
[40:06] | You needed me. | 你需要我帮忙 |
[40:09] | Felicity told me where you were headed. | 费利西蒂告诉我你去哪了 |
[40:11] | You ok? | 你还好吗 |
[40:13] | I’m the killer, remember? | 我是杀手 知道吗 |
[40:15] | I’ve killed before, Oliver. | 我也杀过人 奥利弗 |
[40:18] | It’s just been a while. | 只是时间有点久 |
[40:23] | If you’re the killer, why isn’t The Count down, too? | 如果你是杀手 为什么不把伯爵也杀掉 |
[40:26] | I’m sure it must have been | 让他从此消失 |
[40:27] | tempting to take him off the board for good. | 一定很有吸引力 |
[40:29] | People change. | 人会变的 |
[40:31] | People like The Count? | 像伯爵那样的人 |
[40:33] | No. I meant me. | 不 我是说我 |
[40:37] | Not so long ago I would have put that guy down for good, | 前些日子我还会想一举除掉他 |
[40:40] | but looking at him today all vacant… | 但看着他现在大脑一片空白 |
[40:47] | There didn’t seem to be a point. | 没必要那样做啊 |
[40:50] | But not everybody deserves mercy. | 但不是每个人都值得同情 |
[40:55] | For example. | 比如他 |
[41:01] | I thought he wasn’t a priority to you. | 我还以为他不是你的首要目标 |
[41:03] | He’s a priority to you. | 他是你的首要目标 |
[41:07] | You two have unfinished business. | 你们俩还有未了解的恩怨 |
[41:12] | Where do we start? | 从哪入手 |
[41:15] | I’d prefer we skip the I-told-you-sos, | 其实我不想老话重提 |
[41:18] | but the nightclub wasn’t really working out. | 但夜总会的工作不太适合我 |
[41:23] | I guess I need something more boring, stable. | 我需要一份不那么刺激和稳定的工作 |
[41:28] | Nine to five, go home kiss Laurel, that sort of thing. | 比如朝九晚五 回家跟劳蕾尔一起 |
[41:34] | I guess what I’m saying is… | 我的意思就是 |
[41:38] | I want a job. | 我想找个工作 |