时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | My name is Oliver Queen. | 我的名字叫奥利弗·奎恩 |
[00:04] | For 5 years, | 五年里 |
[00:05] | I was stranded on an island with only one goal– | 我被困孤岛 只有一个目标 |
[00:09] | survive. | 生存 |
[00:10] | Oliver Queen is alive. | 奥利弗·奎恩还活着 |
[00:12] | Now I will fulfill my father’s dying wish– | 现在我要完成父亲的遗愿 |
[00:15] | to use the list of names he left me | 用他留给我的名单 |
[00:17] | and bring down those who are poisoning my city. | 扳倒那些荼毒城市的人 |
[00:21] | To do this, I must become someone else. | 要做这些 我必须伪装成另一个人 |
[00:24] | I must become something else. | 我必须成为另一个存在 |
[00:28] | Previously on “Arrow”… | 《绿箭》前情回顾 |
[00:30] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[00:30] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿做什么 |
[00:31] | I believe sarah’s still alive. | 我觉得莎拉还活着 |
[00:33] | You don’t actually have any proof. | 你连一点她活着的证据都没有 |
[00:35] | I have proof. | 我有证据 |
[00:36] | Doesn’t it look just like Sarah? | 她看上去不正是莎拉吗 |
[00:38] | I did manage to find one thing. | 我确实找到了一样东西 |
[00:43] | I want to get out. | 我想退出 |
[00:44] | Malcolm Merlyn. | 马尔科姆·梅林 |
[00:45] | I want you to kill him for me. | 我要你替我杀了他 |
[00:49] | We have a traitor in our midst. | 我们之中有叛徒 |
[00:51] | He just made his last mistake. | 这会是他犯的最后一个错误了 |
[00:55] | Lawyers for John Nickels spoke to the press today. | 约翰·尼可的律师今日发表声明 |
[00:58] | They say they’re pleased the D.A. declined to indict | 他们很高兴看到地方检察官拒绝 |
[01:00] | their client on charges stemming from the recent fire | 就近日尼可大楼火灾事件 |
[01:02] | in one of Nickel’s buildings. | 对其客户起诉 |
[01:04] | John Nickel is one of the wealthiest | 约翰·尼可是星城 |
[01:05] | real estate developers in Starling city. | 最富有的房地产开放商之一 |
[01:07] | He’s also one of the dirtiest. | 他也属于最肮脏的之一 |
[01:09] | That building that burnt down last night? | 就昨晚烧掉的那栋楼 |
[01:11] | Wiring was not up to code. | 线路没有达到检测要求 |
[01:13] | Maybe he didn’t know that. | 可能他不知道呢 |
[01:14] | I guess he also didn’t know | 估计他也不知道 |
[01:15] | about the seven people who have frozen to death | 过去三年冻死在 |
[01:17] | in his other buildings over the past three years. | 他其他的楼里的那七个人 |
[01:19] | Yeah, he’s a real man of the people. | 他可是群众眼里的正人君子 |
[01:23] | Not for long. | 持续不了多久了 |
[01:25] | The D.A. ignores this, | 地方检察官忽视了这点 |
[01:26] | and the police can’t do anything | 因为所有贫民都还在贫民区 |
[01:27] | because all these slums are in the Glades. | 警察也束手无策 |
[01:30] | So tonight,Felicity, | 所以今晚 费利西蒂 |
[01:31] | we cross Mr. Nickel’s name off the list. | 我们把尼可先生的名字从名单上划掉 |
[01:36] | You OK with that? | 可以接受吗 |
[01:39] | The scene outside of the courtroom | 毫不意外 |
[01:40] | where Nickel was released this afternoon | 今天下午尼可被释放后 |
[01:41] | was not surprisingly tense. | 法庭外的场面相当失控 |
[01:44] | 100 percent. | 百分之百了 |
[03:22] | He was just gone? | 他刚刚离开了吗 |
[03:23] | No! Not gone. Taken. | 不是 是被带走了 |
[03:26] | Looks like Nickel was on somebody else’s list, too. | 看来尼可也在别人的名单上啊 |
[03:28] | After the fire last night, it’s not entirely surprising. | 就昨晚那场大火来说 这一点也不意外 |
[03:31] | Felicity, | 费利西蒂 |
[03:31] | I need you to get me everything that you can on Nickel. | 我需要你找到所有跟尼可有关的资料 |
[03:34] | Focus on his tenants, and anyone who might have | 主要是关于他的租户 |
[03:35] | filed a formal complaint against him, or… | 以及任何投诉过他的人 或者 |
[03:38] | people that lost something in the fire. | 在这场大火中失去什么的人 |
[03:40] | Well, it’s going to be some list. | 一定是他在某人的名单上了 |
[03:41] | I mean, slum lords aren’t generally known for their popularity. | 贫民们不怎么熟悉他们的领主 |
[03:43] | – Plus… – What? | -加上 -什么 |
[03:47] | Nothing, it’s just– | 没什么 只是 |
[03:50] | You went over there to be all, | 你过去就是一副 |
[03:50] | “Grrr, stop being bad or I’ll arrow you,” | “嘿 使坏我就射死你”的样子 |
[03:53] | And now you want to rescue him. | 现在你却要去救他 |
[03:54] | I don’t like the idea that somebody dangerous is out there. | 我不想看到有些危险的人逍遥法外 |
[03:59] | Somebody else. | 别的危险的人 |
[04:01] | Because typically… | 因为一般来说 |
[04:05] | They don’t show my level of restraint. | 他们没有我的自制力 |
[04:08] | So you’re going to cross Nickel off anyway? | 所以你要去把尼可干掉么 |
[04:09] | No. | 不 |
[04:10] | I’m finding somebody else who needs a talking to. | 我会找到那个需要谈一谈的人 |
[04:13] | You’re going out there again, Oliver? | 你又要去那里吗 奥利弗 |
[04:15] | Why don’t you go home and be with your family, man? | 为什么不回家待着 哥们儿 |
[04:17] | That’s when the work is done, Diggle. | 那也要干完活了 狄格尔 |
[04:18] | Ok, then I’ll take you out to dinner. | 好吧 那我带你去吃晚餐 |
[04:20] | I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[04:22] | I’m not asking. | 我不是在问你的意见 |
[04:30] | Simple exchange. | 一个小交易 |
[04:32] | You get us a way off the island, | 你给我们一条出岛的路 |
[04:33] | and we’ll give you the circuit board | 我们就把电路板还给你 |
[04:35] | So that your missile launcher | 这样的话 你的导弹发射器 |
[04:36] | isn’t just furniture. | 就不仅仅是个装饰了 |
[04:38] | You’ve grown up quite a bit, Mr. Queen. | 你成熟了不少 奎恩先生 |
[04:39] | I’ll give you that. | 我答应你 |
[04:43] | I can get you a boat. | 我给你找条船 |
[04:46] | But I need time. | 但我需要一点时间 |
[04:47] | You got an hour, Fyers, and then you’re never– | 你有一个小时 法尔斯 否则你再也 |
[04:51] | What?! | 干嘛 |
[04:53] | We understand it might take you longer than an hour to get a boat. | 我们能理解 你需要一小时弄条船 |
[04:55] | What we mean is you need to move with some dispatch. | 但你得快点 |
[04:58] | Ah, Wilson, still in command there, eh? | 威尔逊 还在指挥呢 |
[05:01] | I thought your little pet had staged a coup d’etat. | 我还以为你的小宠物在筹划政变呢 |
[05:03] | Just get us the damn boat. | 赶紧弄条船来 |
[05:26] | Now you want to stop? | 你现在要停下来么 |
[05:27] | Well, we don’t all have butlers. | 我们可没有男管家 |
[05:29] | You know, some of us actually have to answer our own doors. | 总得自己去开门 |
[05:32] | Oh, the horror. | 好恐怖哟 |
[05:39] | You look familiar. | 你看起来很面熟 |
[05:41] | Did I see you on TV or something? | 我是在电视还是哪里看到过你么 |
[05:43] | Probably. I’m Thea Queen. | 有可能 我是西娅·奎恩 |
[05:45] | Yeah, right. | 对 |
[05:47] | Did you get it? | 你拿到了吗 |
[05:49] | Tomorrow night. | 明晚 |
[05:50] | Joe wants us there at 11 P.M. | 乔希望我们明晚11点到那儿 |
[05:51] | He said to be on time, Harper. | 哈珀 他说得准时 |
[05:59] | What’s happening tomorrow at 11:00? | 明晚11点要干什么 |
[06:01] | You know, I’m actually kind of focused on | 话说我更关心 |
[06:02] | what’s happening right now. | 现在要干什么 |
[06:03] | Oh, ok. | 好吧 |
[06:10] | No, no, Thea, don’t! | 别别 西娅 别这样 |
[06:14] | Why do you have a gun? | 你怎么会有把枪 |
[06:16] | Because I’m no good with knives. | 因为我不擅长用刀 |
[06:20] | Look, it’s just a liquor store. | 只是个酒铺 |
[06:22] | The guy’s a creep. Trust me, he deserves it. | 那是个恶心的家伙 相信我 他活该 |
[06:25] | Look, if it’ll make you feel any better… | 如果这样会让你好受点… |
[06:30] | I won’t be armed. | 我不装子弹就是了 |
[06:32] | But of course, the owner won’t know that, but… | 当然 店主不会知道 但是 |
[06:34] | I got you a job at my brother’s club. | 我在我哥那儿给你找了份工作 |
[06:37] | You have choices. You don’t have to be a criminal! | 你又不是无从选择 你不必去犯罪啊 |
[06:39] | I’m not talking about phone bills. | 我现在不是付不起电话费 |
[06:42] | I owe people. | 我欠的是人情债 |
[06:44] | People with much bigger guns than this. | 那些人的枪可比这个厉害多了 |
[06:46] | Look, here in the glades, | 在这贫民区里混 |
[06:48] | this is pretty much the only solution. | 这是唯一的出路 |
[06:50] | No, lots of people in the glades live honest lives. | 不 这里很多人本分地过活 |
[06:53] | Obviously not you. | 显然你不是 |
[06:55] | – You’re just a waste. – No, thea. | -你就是个废物 -不 西娅 |
[06:57] | Thea! | 西娅 |
[06:59] | I’m going to make sure you get home ok. | 我得知道你安全到家了 |
[07:01] | Don’t bother. | 别费心 |
[07:06] | Yeah. Mm-hmm. | 是 好的 |
[07:11] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[07:16] | Yeah. | 是 |
[07:18] | Hey, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[07:21] | There you go. | 给你 |
[07:24] | Um, what’s all this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[07:26] | Well, you asked me to look into your mother’s leads on Sarah, | 你让我调查你妈妈找到的莎拉的线索 |
[07:30] | so I made some calls. | 所以我打了几通电话 |
[07:31] | It looks like you did a lot more than that. | 看起来你花的功夫不只这些啊 |
[07:33] | Well, yeah, but you’re the one who said we should do this, Laurel, | 是你说我们要这么做 劳蕾尔 |
[07:35] | so, you know, if there’s even a chance that your sister is– | 这样如果你妹妹有一线生机 |
[07:38] | – Yeah, but– – Thank you. | -没错 但是 -谢谢 |
[07:40] | Hi, sweetheart, I’m sorry about the mess. | 亲爱的 抱歉这里一团糟 |
[07:42] | Quentin, I just got off the phone with the consulate in Phuket. | 昆汀 我刚和普吉岛领事馆谈过 |
[07:45] | The secretary there’s going to run Sarah’s photo | 那儿的官员说会在数据库里 |
[07:47] | against their database, see if there’s a match. | 搜寻莎拉的照片 看看是否能找到 |
[07:50] | That’s good work. | 做得不错 |
[07:55] | What? | 什么 |
[07:57] | Well, I guess I just thought deep down | 我只是打心底里 |
[07:59] | that you were going to help mom… | 认为你想让妈妈 |
[08:01] | accept things. | 接受事实 |
[08:04] | Things you and I accepted. | 你和我以前已经接受的事实 |
[08:11] | Yeah, but… | 没错 但是 |
[08:14] | You got to admit. | 你得承认 |
[08:17] | This girl, she looks a lot like Sarah. | 这个女孩 看起来非常像莎拉 |
[08:19] | Sarah had that same cap. The Starling City rockets. | 莎拉也有那个帽子 星城火箭队 |
[08:22] | Your dad bought it for her, remember? | 是你爸爸买给她的 记得吗 |
[08:24] | Yeah, I remember. | 我记得 |
[08:27] | Stranger things have happened. | 奇怪的事情发生了 |
[08:29] | Yeah. I can see that. | 是 我看出来了 |
[08:39] | Hungrier than I thought. | 我比想象得饿多了 |
[08:42] | Are you waiting for me to finish before giving me the lecture? | 你要等我吃完饭才发表长篇大论吗 |
[08:47] | Oliver, you’ve been spending a lot of time | 奥利弗 你这几个礼拜 |
[08:48] | under that hood the last couple weeks. | 掩藏在兜帽下的时间有点长 |
[08:50] | Keeps my ears warm. | 别冻着耳朵嘛 |
[08:53] | And you made this decision to, um, | 你这么做是为了 |
[08:55] | avoid entanglements? | 避免麻烦吗 |
[08:57] | For their protection. | 为了保护一些人 |
[08:58] | The people who get close to me get hurt. | 他们一靠近我就会受伤 |
[09:01] | What’s the problem? | 怎么了 |
[09:03] | Do you think I’m losing my grip? | 你认为我失控了吗 |
[09:05] | No, it’s just the opposite, really. You seem calm. | 恰恰相反 你看起来很平静 |
[09:08] | Scary calm. | 平静得吓人 |
[09:10] | I get that things didn’t end well with Helena, with Mckenna… | 我明白你与海伦娜 麦肯纳 |
[09:13] | With Laurel. | 劳蕾尔的感情都不顺利 |
[09:15] | With Sarah. | 还有莎拉 |
[09:16] | The list goes on. Yeah. But what do you do? | 名单还长着 可你又做了什么呢 |
[09:19] | You hood up, you go home, you repeat. | 你带上兜帽 回家 一再如此 |
[09:20] | It’s not much of a life. | 这可算不上过日子 |
[09:21] | Well, the life that I’m leading for myself right now | 我现在过的日子 |
[09:23] | doesn’t leave much room for an actual life. | 没法留给自己什么空间了 |
[09:28] | And I don’t need one. | 我也不需要 |
[09:30] | That’s a pretty bleak future you plan on spending… with no one. | 这可不是光明的未来 无人相伴 |
[09:36] | I’m used to isolation. | 我已经习惯孤独了 |
[09:37] | And that is exactly what worries me. | 就是这点让我担心 |
[09:40] | You’ve been home for 8 months, Oliver, | 你已经回家八个月了 奥利弗 |
[09:41] | But I don’t think you left that island yet. | 但我认为你的心还困在那座岛上 |
[09:48] | What the hell is going on? | 这到底是什么回事 |
[09:52] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[09:53] | Found Nickel. Click the link I just sent you. | 找到尼可了 点开我给你的链接 |
[09:55] | This came up on every screen with an I.P. address | 每个手机都收到了这个链接 |
[09:57] | originating from the glades. | 以及一个贫民区的IP地址 |
[10:01] | If you make the glades your home, | 如果你把贫民区当做自己家 |
[10:02] | you know who this man is. | 你就知道这家伙是谁 |
[10:05] | John Nickel. | 约翰·尼可 |
[10:07] | He owns your tenements. | 他是你公寓的主人 |
[10:09] | Manages your slums. | 管理着这贫民窟 |
[10:12] | Provides the leaking roofs over your head. | 为你们提供漏雨的屋顶 |
[10:15] | The mold in your pipes | 烟囱里的霉菌 |
[10:17] | And asbestos in your walls. | 墙上的石棉 |
[10:19] | Basically, he makes money off our suffering. | 简而言之 他压榨我们挣钱 |
[10:24] | But the police aren’t interested in helping us. | 但警察没兴趣理会我们 |
[10:27] | They may have let us down, but I won’t. | 他们或许会让我们失望 但我不会 |
[10:30] | John, I want to give you the chance to state your case. | 约翰 我想给你个机会自我陈述 |
[10:34] | Why shouldn’t you be punished? | 为何你不该受惩罚 |
[10:39] | I knew there was bad stuff in my buildings. | 我知道我的公寓条件不是很好 |
[10:43] | Track him, Felicity. | 追踪他 费莉希蒂 |
[10:45] | – I’m looking. Ok, yes, I made a little profit! | -正在查 -没错 我赚了点小钱 |
[10:49] | At least they had a place to live. | 但至少他们有容身之所 |
[10:51] | Without me, people like that would end up on the street. | 没有我 这些人只能流落街头 |
[10:53] | “People like that.” | 这些人 |
[10:58] | That’s all we are to guys like this. | 我们都是这样的人 |
[11:03] | Don’t. | 别 |
[11:08] | I find you… | 我宣判你 |
[11:11] | guilty. | 有罪 |
[11:23] | There are plenty more people | 还有很多人 |
[11:24] | who need to answer for their crimes against us. | 需要为如此对待我们受到惩罚 |
[11:28] | So… | 所以 |
[11:30] | Who’s next? | 下一个是谁 |
[11:36] | Anything new? | 有新发现吗 |
[11:37] | Got more than a subscription to “Wired.” | 发现件奇怪得不得了的事 |
[11:39] | His website’s protected by some very serious encryption. | 他的网站有严密的密码保护 |
[11:41] | Well, use that air magnet thing, you said that it could trace– | 不是说用那个什么空气磁铁能追踪到 |
[11:43] | Oliver! No offense. | 奥利弗 恕我直言 |
[11:44] | Do I tell you how to sharpen your arrows? | 我有指点你怎么磨箭吗 |
[11:47] | Spoke to my friend at the NSA. | 刚跟我在国家安全局的朋友通过电话 |
[11:48] | The website code matches | 这个网站的代码就是 |
[11:49] | a cyber crusader who’s been on their radar. | 他们一直监视的一个网络十字军用的代码 |
[11:51] | He hacks into fringe sites under the user name “The Savior”. | 他以”救世主”之名黑进了一些边缘网站 |
[11:55] | NAS believes he’s a former resident of the glades. | 国家安全局认为他以前是贫民区居民 |
[11:57] | – Former? – Yeah, well, a year ago, | -以前 -是的 一年前 |
[11:58] | he hacked himself right off the radar. | 他黑进系统 把自己的信息删掉 |
[12:00] | He erased all traces of his existence. | 抹除了自己所有的踪迹 |
[12:02] | So what happened a year ago? | 那一年前发生了什么 |
[12:03] | We’re back. | 我们继续 |
[12:05] | I have with me assistant district attorney | 我面前的这位是地方助理检察官 |
[12:08] | Gavin Carnahan. | 加文·卡纳汉 |
[12:11] | Now, D.A.s are supposed to go after bad guys. | 检察官的责任是惩治坏人 |
[12:14] | But this one can’t even be bothered to bring them to trial. | 但这一位甚至懒得把坏人们送上法庭 |
[12:18] | Like the ones who killed my wife in a bodega. | 让在酒铺杀死我妻子的那人逍遥法外 |
[12:20] | – Felicity… – I’m on it. | -费利西蒂 -正在查 |
[12:22] | They said there wasn’t enough evidence. | 他们说是证据不足 |
[12:25] | You think the evidence would have turned up | 我的妻子要是在星城的高档社区内被杀 |
[12:27] | if she’d been killed in one of Starling City’s nicer neighborhoods? | 证据还会不足吗 |
[12:29] | 星城守卫报 本地新闻 本市一名妇女在酒铺抢劫中被杀 嫌疑人在3个小时后被捕 | |
[12:31] | Emma Falk. Grieving husband is Joseph Falk. | 艾玛·福克 鳏夫叫约瑟夫·福克 |
[12:33] | – What do we have on him? – Not much. | -有什么关于他的资料 -不多 |
[12:34] | 星城运输部 约瑟夫·福克 | |
[12:35] | 42, former city worker. | 42岁 前市政人员 |
[12:37] | Department of transportation, computer technician, | 在运输部干过 是计算机技术人员 |
[12:39] | Left his job when she was killed. One year ago today. | 妻子遇害后辞职了 也就是去年的今天 |
[12:42] | No current phone, no current address. | 没有他现在的手机号码和住址 |
[12:43] | Gavin, you’re a lawyer. You’re used to making a case. | 加文 你是个律师 经常打官司 |
[12:47] | So go ahead. | 那么来吧 |
[12:50] | I’m going to give you ten minutes to deliver | 我会给你十分钟的时间让你 |
[12:52] | – the closing argument of your life. – Come on. | -对这辈子做个”结案陈词” -快啊 |
[12:55] | I’m trying to get a lock on his wireless signal. | 我正在锁定他的无线信号 |
[12:57] | 10 minutes to convince me not to blow you away. | 十分钟的时间来说服我不杀你 |
[13:09] | What did Malcolm want with you at the hospital? | 你跟马尔科姆在医院聊了什么 |
[13:15] | A target for reprisal. | 报仇的目标 |
[13:16] | He wants justice, | 他要为自己报仇 |
[13:18] | and he’s not going to stop until he gets it. | 而且不达目的誓不罢休 |
[13:20] | Besides, this is good. | 这是好事 |
[13:22] | I think your definition of good requires an adjustment. | 你对”好”的定义应该改改了 |
[13:25] | No, he came to me. Which means he doesn’t know | 不 他来找我就说明他不知道 |
[13:27] | that we’re responsible for the attempt on his life. | 是我们找人去杀他的 |
[13:32] | Yet. | 只是目前不知道 |
[13:37] | What are the chances of Malcolm discovering | 马尔科姆有多大的可能找出 |
[13:39] | who paid the Triad to assassinate him? | 是谁雇了三合会去暗杀他 |
[13:41] | I was very discreet. | 我很谨慎 |
[13:43] | I wired the money through a shell corporation I own, | 我通过我的一个空壳公司汇的钱 |
[13:46] | – from an offshore account. – Offshore? | -还是从海外账户 -海外的 |
[13:49] | Good. That’s good. | 很好 做得很好 |
[13:55] | I’m sending Amanda to London for a few weeks, | 我让阿曼达去伦敦几个星期 |
[13:58] | just as a precaution. | 只是以防万一 |
[14:00] | Perhaps you should do the same for your family. | 或许你也该把家人送出去 |
[14:04] | There’s nothing I wouldn’t do | 为了保护我的孩子们 |
[14:06] | to protect my children, Frank. | 我什么都会做 弗兰克 |
[14:23] | 移民部 联系信息 办公室信息 | |
[14:27] | Hey, can I talk to you about something? | 我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[14:29] | Almost woman to woman. | 女人之间的谈话 |
[14:31] | I’m really busy right now. | 我现在真的很忙 |
[14:34] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[14:41] | Thea. | 西娅 |
[14:45] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:47] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[14:48] | I could use some advice. | 我需要点建议 |
[14:51] | I’m sort of dating this guy | 我处了一个对象 |
[14:53] | who would definitely be described as a bad boy. | 但他绝对算是个坏孩子了 |
[14:57] | And I figured, as someone who’s dated | 所以我就想 某人都谈了 |
[14:59] | like a gajillion of them… | 无数次恋爱了 |
[15:00] | I haven’t dated a gajillion. | 我可没谈过那么多 |
[15:03] | All right, guilty as charged. | 好吧 我认罪 |
[15:06] | You want my advice? Run. | 你想听我的建议 分手 |
[15:09] | As fast as you possibly can. | 赶紧分手 |
[15:11] | Yeah. See, that was my first instinct, too, but– | 是 我第一反应也是这样 但是 |
[15:13] | Laurel? | 劳蕾尔 |
[15:15] | The Chinese Embassy’s on line two. | 中国大使馆的电话 2号线 |
[15:17] | I’m transferring him over. | 我把他转给你 |
[15:20] | Chinese Embassy? | 中国大使馆 |
[15:21] | It’s just this case that I’m working on. | 只是我在跟进的一个案子 |
[15:23] | But we are definitely continuing this conversation later. | 待会我们一定要接着聊这事 |
[15:30] | Thank you so much for getting back to me. | 非常感谢您的回电 |
[15:33] | I’m trying to track down a woman in the photo that I E-mailed you. | 我想找之前给你发的照片上的那个女人 |
[15:40] | You did. | 你找到了 |
[15:42] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[15:47] | And you’re sure that she’s in the States now? | 你确定她现在在美国 |
[15:52] | Do you happen to have an address on her? | 你有她的地址吗 |
[16:02] | – I got him! – Shut it down. | -找到他了 -把他的信号关掉 |
[16:03] | Can’t. He has a firewall protecting his wireless signal. | 关不掉 他的无线信号有防火墙保护 |
[16:06] | IPX:Internetwork Packet Exchange protocol | 用来对通过互联网络的数据包进行路由选择和转发 |
[16:06] | But he’s working off an IPX located at 23rd and mira. | 他在23号大街与米拉街交汇处使用IPX |
[16:08] | You want to hood up? | 你不换上战袍吗 |
[16:10] | The middle of the day! | 这可是大白天啊 |
[16:27] | Look! Listen. Listen to me. Ok. | 听我说 听我说 好吗 |
[16:29] | I have 53 cases on my desk right now. | 我现在手头上有53个案子 |
[16:32] | I don’t always have time to take on every case! | 我不是每个案子都有时间去仔细看的 |
[16:35] | How’s Carnahan? | 卡纳汉怎么样了 |
[16:36] | Not making a very persuasive argument. | 他的话没什么说服力啊 |
[16:40] | I’m almost there. | 我马上就到了 |
[16:54] | – See anything? – I’m only on the first floor. | -看到什么了吗 -我才刚到一楼 |
[16:56] | Just six more to go. | 还有六层 |
[16:59] | There aren’t resources. I tried. | 没有线索 我查过了 |
[17:02] | – Oh, Sorry! – Oliver, hurry. | -对不起 -奥利弗 加快速度 |
[17:08] | Can’t find him! | 找不到他 |
[17:24] | – He’s not here, Felicity! – What?! | – 他不在这儿 费利西蒂 -什么 |
[17:26] | I searched every office on every floor! | 我搜查了每一层的每个房间 |
[17:28] | He’s not here. Is this the right place? | 他不在这儿 地址对吗 |
[17:31] | – Are you sure? – Yeah, I– | -你确定吗 -是的 我 |
[17:35] | – Oh, crap. – What? | -该死 -怎么了 |
[17:36] | How is this possible?! This can’t happen! He’s– | 这怎么可能 不可能啊 他 |
[17:39] | – Talk to me! – Wait. | -说啊 -等一下 |
[17:41] | He moved. Just north of you. Ocean and Grand. | 他移动了 在你的北面 在海洋大地 |
[17:43] | On my way! | 这就去 |
[17:56] | I took on cases that were–that I thought that I could… | 我只接手 我觉得我能 |
[17:59] | – Win. – Yes. | -赢的 -是的 |
[18:03] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[18:26] | Gavin Carnahan, I find you guilty | 加文·卡纳汉 我宣判你违反了 |
[18:29] | of crimes against the glades. | 贫民区的法律 |
[18:30] | Don’t do this! Don’t do this! | 不要啊 不要杀我 |
[18:32] | And I sentence you to death. | 我判处你死刑 |
[18:35] | I’m at Ocean and Grand, Felicity. | 我已经到了海洋大地 费利西蒂 |
[18:36] | That’s just a vacant lot. | 这里只有一片空地 |
[18:38] | How is this possible? This can’t happen. He– | 这怎么可能 不可能啊 他 |
[18:41] | Find the right address, now! | 赶紧找到正确的地址 |
[18:45] | He’s… | 他 |
[18:56] | Oliver, it’s over, Carnahan is dead. | 奥利弗 结束了 卡纳汉死了 |
[19:13] | Where’s Diggle? | 狄格尔去哪了 |
[19:14] | I asked him to leave me alone. | 他叫他走 我想一个人静静 |
[19:17] | In my loud voice. | 还冲他喊了 |
[19:24] | This wasn’t your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[19:26] | I was the one who was supposed to find Carnahan, | 是我没有找到卡纳汉 |
[19:27] | and I was the one who sent you that bogus location. | 也是我给你那个假地址的 |
[19:32] | I’ve never seen anybody die. | 我从未见谁死过 |
[19:39] | This is the thing | 这就是 |
[19:40] | with what we do. | 我们会遇到的事情 |
[19:42] | Sometimes we lose. | 有时我们无法控制 |
[19:49] | Maybe it is better being alone. | 也许一个人更好 |
[19:52] | I’m not seeing anyone currently, but… | 我现在是单身 但是 |
[19:55] | if I were, | 如果我有男友 |
[19:56] | I don’t know how I’d tell him about today. | 我不知道要怎么跟他讲今天的事 |
[20:15] | Gentlemen. Welcome. | 欢迎 先生们 |
[20:17] | So happy we were able to reach an accord. | 真高兴我们能达成一致 |
[20:19] | Oh, good. Small talk. | 好啊 闲聊 |
[20:22] | Are we going to get on with this? | 我们要一直这样吗 |
[20:24] | As you wish. Straight to business. | 如你所愿 谈正事吧 |
[20:26] | The circuit board. Where is it? | 电路板在哪 |
[20:27] | Somewhere safe. | 一个安全的地方 |
[20:29] | So get us to the boat and then we’ll tell you where it is. | 让我们上船 我们就告诉你它在哪 |
[20:32] | And of course you’ll be honest about its location. | 那你们会老实说出它的地址吗 |
[20:35] | Well, I wouldn’t be. | 我应该不会 |
[20:37] | But this one’s got some strange hang up | 但我们这有位挺讲究 |
[20:39] | about principles and integrity. | 诚信跟原则的仁兄 |
[20:42] | I always imagined as much. | 和我想得差不多 |
[20:44] | Which is why I’d like to make a counter proposal. | 所以我也想提出我的建议 |
[20:46] | Men! | 来人 |
[20:55] | No! | 不 |
[20:57] | No! | 不 |
[21:02] | You will deliver back to me the circuit board, | 你亲手把电路板取来给我 |
[21:04] | or I will kill Yao Fei’s daughter. | 否则我就杀了姚飞的女儿 |
[21:08] | So I wouldn’t leave. | 那我不能离开 |
[21:10] | I can’t imagine you want the death | 我无法想象你会希望 |
[21:12] | of an innocent young woman on your hands. | 一个年轻的无辜女孩死在你的手上 |
[21:14] | Not with your… principles. | 因为你有你的…原则 |
[21:29] | I wanted to do some research on my own | 我自己做了一些调查 |
[21:32] | into the evidence that you gathered on Sarah. | 调查了你们找到的关于莎拉的证据 |
[21:34] | So I called my friend from law school | 我打电话给在中国大使馆工作的 |
[21:37] | who works at the Chinese Embassy, and… | 法学院同学 然后 |
[21:41] | the photo of the girl. | 照片中的女孩 |
[21:44] | I found her. | 我找到她了 |
[21:46] | I’m sorry. Can I– can I borrow your phone? | 抱歉 我能 借用一下你的手机吗 |
[21:49] | I promised my fiance that I’d call him before dinner. | 我答应我未婚夫在晚饭前打给他 |
[21:51] | My phone’s dead. | 但我手机没电了 |
[21:52] | Jen, these are my parents. | 珍 这两位是我的父母 |
[21:55] | Hi. Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你们 |
[21:59] | Yeah, you, too. | 我们也是 |
[22:03] | I just told Jen about this photograph | 我刚刚告诉珍这张照片 |
[22:04] | that popped up in this case that I’m working on. | 跟我在忙的一个案子有关 |
[22:09] | Is that you in the picture? | 照片上的人是你吗 |
[22:10] | Yeah. I spent six months | 是啊 我在中国沿海的 |
[22:12] | on an island off the coast of China. | 一个小岛上呆了六个月 |
[22:14] | That was taken in a small fishing village | 这是在一个叫做拯救的 |
[22:16] | called Zheng Jiu. | 小渔村拍得 |
[22:19] | It’s Mandarin for… | 翻译过来就是 |
[22:21] | Salvation. | 救赎 |
[22:30] | Are you all right, Mrs. Lance? | 你还好吗 兰斯夫人 |
[22:32] | Yes, I– | 我没事 |
[22:34] | It’s just, uh, | 只是 |
[22:36] | You look like someone I used to know. | 你跟我认识的一个人很像 |
[22:59] | I was waiting for this. | 我一直在等这个 |
[23:01] | Waiting for what? | 等什么 |
[23:02] | The whole “You can change, I can see the real you” Speech. | 什么浪子回头金不换的长篇大论 |
[23:05] | Look around, thea. | 回头看看吧 西娅 |
[23:07] | This is home sweet home for me. | 这就是我温馨的家 |
[23:09] | You either starve or you do things | 你要不被饿死 要不然就做事 |
[23:10] | that mean you’re lucky enough to make it to 21. | 保护好自己不受伤害 |
[23:12] | – I can’t accept that. – No. | -我接受不了 -不对 |
[23:15] | You can’t accept me. | 你接受不了的是我 |
[23:18] | – Roy Harper? – Yeah? | -罗伊·哈珀吗 -是我 |
[23:20] | Roy! | 罗伊 |
[23:43] | Morning the story out of the glades. | 晨间发生在贫民区的新闻 |
[23:45] | The kidnapper seems to have another victim | 绑架者似乎抓住了另一位受害人 |
[23:47] | and is broadcasting the feed to his website. | 并且在用他个人网站进行播放 |
[23:49] | According to viewers, this is live footage, | 据观众反映 画面为现场直播 |
[23:51] | so we’re not sure what we’re about to see. | 所以我们无法确定即将要看到什么 |
[23:58] | Meet Roy Harper. | 来见见罗伊·哈珀 |
[24:01] | Arrests for larceny | 被捕原因是盗窃 |
[24:04] | and robbery, aggravated assault. | 抢劫 还有故意伤害 |
[24:08] | And yet you’re out on the street. | 你还能到处闲晃 |
[24:10] | Another gangbanger in the glades running free, | 又一个少年犯罪成员逃之夭夭 |
[24:15] | Like the ones who killed my wife. | 就像杀死我妻子的人一样 |
[24:17] | I grew up in the glades, too. | 我也是在贫民区长大的 |
[24:19] | And it didn’t turn me into a criminal. | 但我也没有因为这个变成一个罪犯 |
[24:21] | I know that kid. | 我认识那个孩子 |
[24:23] | – How? – Tommy! | -怎么认识的 -汤米 |
[24:25] | Tommy? | 汤米 |
[24:33] | Oh, god, no. | 天呐 不 |
[24:35] | Thea. | 西娅 |
[24:37] | I didn’t know where else to go. | 我不知道还能去哪 |
[24:39] | – You know him? – Roy, he’s my friend. | -你认识他吗 -罗伊 他是我朋友 |
[24:41] | And we were in a fight and some guy came out of nowhere | 我们正在争吵 突然有个人冲出来 |
[24:43] | and just attacked us! | 袭击了我们 |
[24:44] | He doesn’t deserve to die! | 他不应该死 |
[24:47] | I promise you, he’s going to be ok. | 我答应你 他会没事的 |
[24:49] | You stay here with Tommy, all right? | 你和汤米待在这里 好吗 |
[24:56] | Hello? | 你好 |
[24:57] | Moira, it’s Malcolm. | 莫伊拉 我是马尔科姆 |
[24:59] | I’ve learned a high ranking member | 我听说 三合会的一个高层 |
[25:00] | of the Triad was just arrested. | 刚刚被捕了 |
[25:02] | Well, I should have a word with him. | 我应该去跟他谈谈 |
[25:04] | I already have. He’s agreed to find out | 我已经谈过了 他同意找出 |
[25:07] | who hired his organization to assassinate me in return | 是谁雇佣了三合会暗杀我 |
[25:10] | for a reduced prison sentence. | 作为徒刑期减短的回报 |
[25:12] | By tonight, we should know the name, or names, | 今晚 我们就会知道一个或多个 |
[25:14] | of the people who tried to kill me. | 企图杀我的人的名字了 |
[25:16] | Good. | 好 |
[25:36] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[25:38] | So it’s not Sarah in the photo. | 就算照片里的不是莎拉 |
[25:40] | But she’s still out there, Quentin. | 但她一定还活着 昆汀 |
[25:41] | And I’m going to find her. | 我要去找到她 |
[25:45] | Look, I understand now | 现在我理解 |
[25:47] | that neither of you have the stomach | 你们两个都没勇气 |
[25:49] | to continue looking for her. | 继续找她 |
[25:51] | And that’s fine. | 没关系 |
[25:53] | I’m sorry I involved you both. | 抱歉我把你们牵扯进来了 |
[25:55] | You know that I would cross to hell and back | 你知道 要是能把她找回来 |
[25:58] | to bring her home, but I can’t! | 我会赴汤蹈火 但我做不到 |
[26:01] | ‘Cause she’s gone, Di. | 因为她已经不在了 黛 |
[26:03] | No. | 不 |
[26:05] | You got to let go of this now. | 你应该放手了 |
[26:07] | No! I can’t! | 不 我做不到 |
[26:09] | I won’t! | 我不会放弃的 |
[26:12] | How did you know Sarah had her hat | 你怎么知道莎拉上船的时候 |
[26:14] | with her when she went on the boat? | 戴着那顶帽子 |
[26:21] | You were so sure that the girl | 你这么肯定照片上的女孩 |
[26:24] | in the photo was Sarah. | 就是莎拉 |
[26:25] | Not because she was American, but because of her hat. | 不是因为她是美国人 而是因为她的帽子 |
[26:30] | Her Starling City Rockets hat that dad bought her. | 爸爸买给她的星城火箭队帽子 |
[26:33] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[26:35] | How did you know she took her hat | 你怎么知道她戴着那顶帽子 |
[26:38] | with her on “The Queen’s Gambit” with Oliver? | 和奥利弗一起上了”金牌奎恩”号 |
[26:43] | I saw her. | 我看见她了 |
[26:47] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[26:49] | I came home early that day, | 那天我提前回家了 |
[26:54] | and I saw her. | 于是看到她 |
[26:57] | Sarah. | 莎拉 |
[26:59] | I saw her put the hat in a bag. | 我看到她把帽子放进包里 |
[27:04] | She was packing. | 她当时在打包行李 |
[27:06] | You knew she was going with him? | 你知道她要和他一起去 |
[27:10] | I told her not to– | 我跟她说不要… |
[27:12] | I told her not to do this, not to you, Laurel. | 跟她说别这样做 不要这样对劳蕾尔 |
[27:15] | But she said she was in love | 但是她说她爱上他了 |
[27:17] | and she had to follow her heart, | 所以要跟着她的心走 |
[27:18] | even if nobody else thought it was right. | 即使大家都觉得这是错的 |
[27:20] | Just like I told her… | 就像我告诉她… |
[27:23] | Just like I told her I once did. | 告诉她我以前也这么做过 |
[27:29] | So… | 所以 |
[27:32] | I let her go. | 我放她走了 |
[27:36] | I killed her. | 我杀了她 |
[27:38] | I… | 我 |
[27:42] | I killed my daughter. | 我杀了我的女儿 |
[27:47] | I killed her. | 是我杀了她 |
[27:48] | I’m so sorry, Quentin. | 我对不起你 昆汀 |
[27:51] | I’m so sorry, Quentin. | 我对不起你 昆汀 |
[27:54] | I killed our baby. | 我杀了我们的孩子 |
[28:00] | Anything? | 有发现吗 |
[28:02] | I’ve been going through all the video we got, | 我一直在看我们手头的视频 |
[28:03] | trying to see if there’s anything that’ll tell us | 想看看有没有什么可以告诉我们 |
[28:04] | where this guy is. I got nothing, except a sound. | 那个人的位置 但我只找到了一种声音 |
[28:07] | Buried in the ambient noise. Almost rhythmic. | 夹杂在环境噪声里 还有节奏 |
[28:09] | Here, I’ve isolated it. | 我已经分离出来了 |
[28:12] | What is that? | 这是什么声音 |
[28:14] | Sounds like a car driving over lane markers. | 好像是轿车经过路标线的声音 |
[28:16] | It’s bigger than a car. | 应该比轿车大 |
[28:19] | Bigger than a car. What, a bus? Uh– | 比轿车大 那是巴士吗 |
[28:21] | Wait, I know this. | 等等 我知道这个 |
[28:24] | I know it. | 我知道 |
[28:26] | Come on! Guys! | 快点 加油 |
[28:28] | Felicity, show me a map. Sights of the abductions | 费利西蒂 给我看看到目前为止 |
[28:30] | on where we’ve seen the signal so far. | 我们看到的劫持地点信号地图 |
[28:33] | Right there, right there. | 就是那里 就是那里 |
[28:35] | 23rd and Mira. | 23号大街与米拉街交汇处 |
[28:38] | Locksley and Adams. | 洛克斯利街与亚当斯街交汇处 |
[28:40] | Wells Street down by CNRI. | 创新联合会那边的威尔士街 |
[28:41] | Those are all subway stops! | 这些都是地铁站 |
[28:43] | Starling City doesn’t have a subway. | 星城没有地铁 |
[28:45] | No, but they used to. When I was a kid, | 以前有 我小时候 |
[28:46] | my dad used to take me down to the Rockets game. | 爸爸常带我去看火箭队的比赛 |
[28:48] | By subway. For 14 minutes, I’d lean against the window, | 乘14分钟的地铁 我会靠在窗上 |
[28:51] | feeling the rhythm of the train moving. | 感受地铁移动的节奏 |
[28:52] | That’s how he did it. | 这就是他能做到的原因了 |
[28:55] | He was at 23rd and Mira, | 他确实在23号大街与米拉街交汇处 |
[28:56] | but he was underground. | 但是在地下 |
[28:57] | He used to work for the Department of Transportation, | 他以前在交通部工作 |
[28:59] | so that’s why he knows all the old subway stops. | 所以以前的地铁站他都知道 |
[29:01] | That’s why I couldn’t trace the signal. | 也解释了为什么我追踪不到信号 |
[29:02] | He was moving. He was in a subway car. | 因为他一直在地铁车厢里移动 |
[29:04] | Where is he now? | 他现在在哪里 |
[29:05] | He’s on the old cross town line. | 在以前的跨区线路上 |
[29:06] | If he continues on this route, | 如果继续走这条线的话 |
[29:07] | he’ll be at the Spring Street stop in 15 minutes. | 15分钟后会到达春日街站 |
[29:13] | Let the girl go. | 放了那个姑娘 |
[29:17] | No deal? | 不谈条件了吗 |
[29:19] | Very well. Kill her. | 很好 杀了她 |
[29:21] | No! No! | 不要 |
[29:56] | That was unexpected. | 没料到啊 |
[30:01] | Fire! | 开火 |
[30:14] | Come on! Come on! | 快点 快点 |
[30:20] | Get her to safety! Now! | 带她到安全的地方 快 |
[30:22] | I’ll only slow you down. Go! | 我只会拖累你们 快走 |
[30:25] | – Just go! – You’ve got to go! | -快走 -你快走 |
[30:27] | Go! Go! | 快走 快走 |
[30:29] | Go! | 走啊 |
[30:58] | – It’s happening. – I’ll give you 10 minutes | -开始了 -我给你10分钟时间 |
[31:00] | to state your case, Roy. | 陈述你的罪状 罗伊 |
[31:03] | So tell us. | 告诉大家 |
[31:05] | Why do you get to live? | 有什么理由让你活着 |
[31:11] | I shouldn’t. | 我不该活着 |
[31:13] | Just do it. | 动手吧 |
[31:18] | Kill me. | 杀了我 |
[31:27] | Just go on! Kill me! | 动手啊 杀了我 |
[31:32] | You really don’t care if you live or die? | 你真的不在意自己的死活吗 |
[31:38] | No one’s going to miss me. | 不会有人想念我的 |
[31:43] | I’m just a waste. | 我就是个废物 |
[31:45] | Then we agree on something. | 这点我们都赞同 |
[31:49] | This world would be better off without you in it. | 如果没有你 这个世界会更美好 |
[32:02] | We seem to have lost the feed. | 我们好像失去了信号 |
[32:04] | We will stay on this story | 我们会继续跟进 |
[32:05] | and keep you up to date on any developments. | 有新情况随时告诉大家 |
[32:25] | Let the kid go. | 放了那个孩子 |
[32:29] | You kill this kid, | 你杀了这个孩子的话 |
[32:30] | you’ll never get an opportunity to change! | 就再也没有改变的机会了 |
[32:33] | You can give him a second chance. | 你可以给他一次重新做人的机会 |
[32:39] | We’re the only ones who can save this city. | 只有我们才能拯救这座城市 |
[32:42] | We can’t stop now. | 我们不能就此停手 |
[32:43] | We’re not the same! | 我们不一样 |
[32:46] | You’ve killed people for this city, so have I. | 你是为了星城而杀人 我也是 |
[32:49] | What’s the difference between you and me? | 你和我有什么区别 |
[32:53] | Emma never got her second chance. | 从没有人给艾玛第二次机会 |
[32:58] | You have no idea how lonely it is. | 你不知道这有多孤独 |
[33:03] | Joseph. | 约瑟夫 |
[33:05] | Joseph! | 约瑟夫 |
[33:07] | I understand being alone. | 我知道独自一人的感觉 |
[33:11] | But it doesn’t give you the right | 但这不能作为你 |
[33:13] | to kill people in cold blood. | 伤及无辜的借口 |
[33:15] | He deserves it. | 他活该 |
[33:16] | Just like the gangbangers who gunned her down, | 就像青少年犯罪团伙把她杀死一样 |
[33:18] | he’s no different than them. | 他和他们没有任何区别 |
[33:22] | And now I get to gun him down. | 现在我要把他干掉 |
[33:23] | Don’t do it! | 不要 |
[34:12] | Got to get going to the airport. | 得赶去飞机场了 |
[34:14] | That red eye to central city. | 坐红眼航班到中心城市 |
[34:18] | I should be home in a flash. | 我一眨眼就能到家 |
[34:27] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[34:32] | Call me some time. | 有空给我打电话 |
[34:35] | I’d really like that. | 我喜欢那样 |
[34:37] | You would? | 真的吗 |
[34:39] | Of course I would. | 当然 |
[34:42] | You’re my mother. | 你是我的母亲 |
[34:48] | I love you so much. | 我非常爱你 |
[34:50] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[35:19] | I thought you were going to die. | 我以为你会死 |
[35:21] | That makes two of us. | 我也是这么想的 |
[35:28] | I probably look like a mess. | 我可能看起来很糟 |
[35:31] | I’m going to go to the bathroom and freshen | 我去洗手间弄干净 |
[35:33] | Way, way up. | 打扮一下 |
[35:35] | Ok. | 好的 |
[36:21] | Ollie? | 奥利 |
[36:27] | I heard Thea’s friend was OK. | 我听说西娅的朋友没事了 |
[36:29] | Yeah. That worked out OK. | 是的 结果还不错 |
[36:33] | This Roy… | 这个罗伊 |
[36:36] | is more than just a friend, isn’t he? | 不仅仅是朋友 是吗 |
[36:39] | Bad boys. | 坏男人 |
[36:41] | Hook you every time. | 懂得取悦女人 |
[36:43] | Oh, I think, uh, | 对了 |
[36:45] | Tommy actually went home for the night. | 汤米今晚会回家 |
[36:51] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[36:53] | You seem like you’re something other than all right. | 你看起来不是很好的样子 |
[37:00] | My mom, she showed up in town this week | 我妈妈这周来了 |
[37:04] | And she’s been… | 她一直都 |
[37:06] | What? | 怎么了 |
[37:08] | She had this crazy idea | 她有个疯狂的想法 |
[37:10] | that Sarah was still alive. | 她认为莎拉还活着 |
[37:12] | She was so sure of it | 她很确信这件事 |
[37:14] | that she kind of had me believing it, also. | 而且她也让我有过怀疑 |
[37:21] | But Sarah’s gone. | 但莎拉确实已经不在了 |
[37:25] | I can’t believe she sucked me in like that. | 我不敢相信她会那样骗我 |
[37:28] | – You miss her. – I miss them both. | -你想她 -我想她们俩 |
[37:34] | Thanks for listening. | 谢谢你的倾听 |
[37:36] | Of course. | 没关系 |
[37:40] | Laurel. | 劳蕾尔 |
[37:43] | Want to have dinner, or… | 想去吃晚饭吗 或者 |
[37:47] | Coffee, I don’t know. | 咖啡 我不知道 |
[37:50] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[37:58] | I don’t want to be on an island anymore. | 我再也不想独自一个人了 |
[38:11] | – Sure,good night. – Good night. | -不会的 晚安 -晚安 |
[38:20] | Slade? | 斯莱德 |
[38:23] | Circuit board’s gone. | 电路板没了 |
[38:30] | Damn. Fyers played us. | 糟糕 我们被法尔斯耍了 |
[38:33] | While he was screwing us around, | 在他跟我们周旋的时候 |
[38:35] | his men were combing the woods for it. | 他的手下重新搜查了树丛 |
[38:39] | Now his missile launcher is fully operational. | 现在他的火箭发射器已经准备就绪 |
[38:42] | And he was never going to let us off the island. | 他就没想让我们离开这个岛 |
[38:44] | I get it! | 我明白 |
[38:44] | Of course he wasn’t going to help you. | 他当然不想帮你们 |
[38:46] | He couldn’t chance you warning the mainland | 他不能冒险让你们向大陆通风报信 |
[38:48] | what he has planned. | 泄露他的计划 |
[38:49] | She speaks English. | 她会说英语 |
[38:50] | Yeah, well, guess what. | 是啊 好吧 你猜怎么着 |
[38:53] | Neither one of us have any idea what his plans are. | 我们谁也不知道他的计划 |
[39:00] | I do. | 我知道 |
[39:08] | Thank you for coming, Frank. | 谢谢你能来 弗兰克 |
[39:10] | Meeting like this is dangerous, Moira. | 像这样的会面很危险 莫伊拉 |
[39:12] | – Particularly now. – Yes, I know. | -尤其是现在 -是的 我明白 |
[39:15] | Malcolm knows. | 马尔科姆知道了 |
[39:16] | – What?! – I had no choice | -什么 -我没有办法 |
[39:17] | but to turn over what I’ve discovered. | 只能提交我发现的结果 |
[39:19] | The evidence of the wire transfer. | 电汇的证据 |
[39:21] | The money that you paid the triad to assassinate him. | 你雇佣杀手暗杀他所用的钱 |
[39:23] | The money I– | 我用来 我 |
[39:28] | Moira! | 莫伊拉 |
[39:31] | Mr. Merlyn thanks you for your loyalty. | 默林先生感谢你的忠诚 |
[39:35] | You’ve done well. | 你做得很好 |
[39:36] | Now Chen’s family will share his fate. | 接下来是他的家人 |
[39:39] | Chen betrayed us, | 陈背叛了我们 |
[39:40] | but his daughter didn’t. | 但他的女儿没有 |
[39:42] | Tell Mr. Merlyn I want her to live. | 告诉默林先生我想让她活着 |
[39:45] | Amanda nearly lost her life in the glades, | 阿曼达在贫民区差点没命 |
[39:47] | now she’s lost her father. | 现在又失去她的父亲 |
[39:48] | I think she’s suffered enough. | 我想她已经够不幸了 |
[39:50] | We must send a message. | 我们必须传递信息 |
[39:51] | We have. | 我们已经做到了 |
[39:55] | We… | 我们 |
[39:57] | – Very well. – Thank you. | -好吧 -谢谢你 |
[40:29] | – Thea’s friend is upstairs. – I saw. | -西娅的朋友在楼上 -我看见了 |
[40:31] | You probably saw that they were very happy to see each other, | 你大概看到他们见到彼此是如此高兴 |
[40:34] | if you know what I mean. | 如果你知道我的意思 |
[40:36] | Which you probably don’t want to talk about, | 你大概不想谈论这件事 |
[40:38] | because she’s your baby sister. | 因为她是你的小妹妹 |
[40:44] | You ok? | 你还好吗 |
[40:45] | I’m getting there. | 还好 |
[40:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[40:54] | By the way. | 对了 |
[40:55] | If you ever need to tell someone about your day… | 如果你想跟人分享你的生活 |
[41:00] | You can tell me. | 你可以给我打电话 |
[41:14] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[41:16] | Felicity pulled it up. It’s an old map | 费利西蒂挂上的 是一幅 |
[41:18] | of a decommissioned subway line. | 废弃的海岸线的旧地图 |
[41:20] | Runs underneath the low rent district of the city. | 顺着城市下沿的老城区 |
[41:28] | I’ve seen that map before. | 我以前看过这幅地图 |
[41:34] | It was right in front of our faces | 就在我们的眼皮底下 |
[41:36] | The entire time. | 一直都是 |
[41:37] | My father, the other archer, | 我父亲和另外一个弓箭手 |
[41:39] | the undertaking, whatever the plan is. | 那个计划 无论是关于什么 |
[41:44] | It’s all connected to the glades. | 都与贫民区息息相关 |