时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | My name is Oliver Queen. | 我的名字叫奥利弗·奎恩 |
[00:04] | For 5 years,I was stranded on an island | 五年里我被困孤岛 |
[00:06] | with only one goal– | 只有一个目标 |
[00:09] | Survive. | 生存 |
[00:10] | Oliver Queen is alive. | 奥利弗·奎恩还活着 |
[00:12] | Now I will fulfill my father’s dying wish– | 现在我要完成父亲的遗愿 |
[00:14] | to use the list of names he left me | 用他留给我的名单 |
[00:16] | and bring down those who are poisoning my city. | 扳倒那些荼毒城市的人 |
[00:20] | To do this, I must become someone else. | 要做这些 我必须伪装成另一个人 |
[00:23] | I must become something else. | 我必须成为另一个存在 |
[00:26] | Previously on “Arrow”… | 《绿箭》前情回顾 |
[00:28] | – It’s about Sarah. – What about her? | -关于莎拉 -关于她的什么事 |
[00:30] | I think she may be alive. | 我觉得她可能还活着 |
[00:32] | I’m not here to hurt you or your father. | 我不是来伤害你和你父亲的 |
[00:35] | Why should I trust you?! | 我为什么要相信你 |
[00:39] | Because you always have. | 因为你一直如此 |
[00:40] | This is my daughter, Helena. | 这是我女儿海伦娜 |
[00:42] | When her father killed her fiance, | 她父亲杀了她的未婚夫的时候 |
[00:43] | she changed into something dark and twisted. | 她就已经变得既黑暗又扭曲了 |
[00:47] | I have been alone in my hate for so long. | 我独自深陷怨恨中太久了 |
[00:51] | – What is this? – Payback. | -这是怎么回事 -报仇 |
[00:54] | The police have him in custody. | 警察会把他关起来 |
[00:56] | He’s going to jail and then onto prison. | 他将被拘留 然后监禁 |
[00:58] | I’m not going to stop. | 我不会就此收手的 |
[01:23] | Hey, mister. | 先生 |
[01:25] | You feel like a dance? | 你想点支舞吗 |
[01:30] | Absolutely. | 好啊 |
[01:35] | Tonight your first night? | 今晚是你第一次表演吗 |
[01:37] | First, and last. | 第一次 也是最后一次 |
[01:40] | Gus. | 格斯 |
[01:43] | Helena! | 海伦娜 |
[01:43] | I’m looking for my father. | 我在找我父亲 |
[01:45] | I figure if anybody knows where he is, | 我猜如果有人知道他在哪儿 |
[01:49] | it’d be his attorney. | 想必就是他的律师了 |
[01:50] | I don’t. | 我不知道 |
[01:55] | Ohh! Helena, I swear… | 海伦娜 我发誓… |
[01:59] | I’d tell you where the FBI’s keeping Frank, | 我知道的话一定告诉你联调局关弗兰克的地方 |
[02:01] | but after your father and I made his plea deal to testify, | 但在你父亲和我提出作证请求时 |
[02:05] | the Feds, they stopped telling me anything. | 联邦调查局就不再告诉我任何消息了 |
[02:08] | Please. | 求你了 |
[02:10] | You have to believe me. | 你一定要相信我 |
[02:12] | I do. | 我相信 |
[02:24] | Hey, Gus, song’s over, man. You still in there? | 格斯 曲子都播完了 你还在里面 |
[02:50] | Oh, my gosh! | 我的天 |
[02:53] | It looks amazing! | 看起来太棒了 |
[02:56] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:57] | Steve Aoki’s going to deejay. Right there. | 史蒂夫·青木会来当DJ 就在那儿 |
[02:59] | What? How did you get Steve Aoki? | 什么 你怎么把他请来的 |
[03:01] | I dated his sister. | 我以前和他妹妹约会过 |
[03:03] | A million years ago, a million years ago. | 很久很久以前 |
[03:05] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[03:07] | So, will you be my date tomorrow night? | 你明晚能当我的女伴吗 |
[03:11] | Is a club opening a proper date? | 俱乐部开张也需要女伴吗 |
[03:13] | I certainly hope so. | 我希望是 |
[03:17] | Is that a “Yes?” | 你这是答应了吗 |
[03:18] | No. | 不是 |
[03:24] | That’s a “Yes.” | 这才是答应了 |
[03:32] | Laurel. | 劳蕾尔 |
[03:33] | I’m glad you called. | 很高兴你打电话给我 |
[03:35] | Too much… it’s too long | 太多…我们好久 |
[03:37] | for us to go without talking. | 没有好好谈谈了 |
[03:42] | Dad, I have to tell you– | 爸爸 我得告诉你 |
[03:43] | No, no, listen, before you say anything, | 不不 听着 在你开口之前 |
[03:44] | I got to apologize. | 我得先道个歉 |
[03:46] | I should never have used you | 我不该利用你 |
[03:48] | to catch the archer, and I’m sorry. | 去抓那个弓箭手 我很抱歉 |
[03:51] | Laurel, I’m just– I’m sorry. | 劳蕾尔 我真的…很抱歉 |
[03:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:54] | I owe you an apology, too. | 我也欠你一句对不起 |
[03:57] | For what? | 怎么说 |
[03:58] | Hello, Quentin. | 你好 昆汀 |
[04:02] | How are you? | 过得如何 |
[04:04] | You look well. | 你看起来不错 |
[04:07] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿做什么 |
[04:08] | Why–why are you here? | 你…你为什么会在这儿 |
[04:11] | I’m here because I believe Sarah’s still alive. | 我来是因为我觉得莎拉还活着 |
[04:15] | What?! | 什么 |
[04:18] | -Dad. Sit– – What is going on? | -爸爸 坐下 -这是怎么回事 |
[04:20] | Just hear mom out. Sit. | 先听妈妈说完 坐下吧 |
[04:24] | What’s going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[04:25] | Start from the beginning. | 从头开始说 |
[04:29] | Oliver was found on an island | 他们在北中国海一座叫 |
[04:31] | called Lian Yu in the north China sea. | 炼狱的岛上发现的奥利弗 |
[04:35] | There are hundreds thousands of deserted islands in this chain. | 在这条岛链上有成千上万的岛屿 |
[04:39] | What if Sarah had survived, too? | 要是莎拉也活下来了呢 |
[04:42] | And nobody would know if she’d washed up in any one of those. | 谁都不知道她会不会被冲上某个岛屿 |
[04:45] | So you don’t actually have any proof that she’s alive? | 这么说你连一点她活着的证据都没有 |
[04:48] | I have proof. | 我有证据 |
[04:53] | A tourist took this. | 一个游客拍的 |
[04:58] | Could be anybody. | 或许是其他人 |
[04:59] | Doesn’t it look just like Sarah? | 这看起来不正是莎拉吗 |
[05:02] | Our daughter’s a survivor, Quentin. | 我们的女儿还活着 昆汀 |
[05:07] | Ah, you have some nerve. | 你想太多了 |
[05:10] | Three years, no phone calls, no emails, nothing. | 三年了 没电话没邮件 音信全无 |
[05:12] | You just show up with an old photo– | 你就突然拿着张照片冒出来 |
[05:13] | Dad, please. | 爸爸 别这样 |
[05:14] | No. Please, you listen to me, OK? | 不 请你听我说完 行吗 |
[05:16] | Sarah died on that boat. | 莎拉葬身在那艘船上了 |
[05:22] | Why– | 为什么 |
[05:26] | Why are you making me re-live this? | 为什么你们要让我再遭受一次折磨 |
[05:30] | Why are you doing this? | 你们为什么要这样做 |
[05:35] | Dad… | 爸爸 |
[05:36] | No. | 别说了 |
[05:37] | So I told Chris and Shane they could be our plus ones tonight | 我告诉克里斯和肖恩他们今晚也能来 |
[05:41] | to Oliver’s club– if they’re lucky. | 奥利弗的俱乐部 如果走运的话 |
[05:44] | We both have plus ones, right? | 我们都有伴了 对吗 |
[05:46] | Uh, I-I don’t know. | 我 我还不清楚 |
[05:49] | Hang on just a second. | 稍等一下 |
[05:53] | I didn’t know purse snatchers took coffee breaks. | 我不知道偷包贼也忙里偷闲呢 |
[05:55] | You know, for a stuck up, rich bitch, | 对于你这样傲慢的富丫头来说 |
[05:57] | you seem to spend a lot of time here in the glades. | 你在这儿溜达的时间也太多了吧 |
[05:59] | My job’s around here. | 我就在附近工作 |
[06:00] | – You? Have a job? – Yeah. | -你也有工作 -没错 |
[06:02] | You know, you should try it some time. | 有机会你也找份工作吧 |
[06:04] | Instead of hanging out on a street corner, | 不要站在街上角落里 |
[06:06] | waiting to boost somebody’s handbag. | 等着去抢别人的包 |
[06:08] | Sounds good. | 听着不错 |
[06:09] | Know anyone who’s hiring high school dropouts | 认识谁要雇个高中辍学 |
[06:11] | with a couple of priors, no references | 有前科 没推荐人 |
[06:13] | and a history of violence? | 还有暴力史的混混吗 |
[06:15] | Actually, I might. | 事实上 我或许认识 |
[06:18] | You know that new club opening in the glades? | 你知道那个开在平民窟的酒吧吗 |
[06:20] | Verdant? My brother owns it. | 威登 我哥哥是老板 |
[06:24] | I think he might be hiring valet attendants. | 他可能要雇个泊车小弟 |
[06:26] | Do you think it’s a good idea? | 你觉得这好吗 |
[06:28] | Me, taking the keys to stranger’s cars? | 我 拿着陌生人的车钥匙 |
[06:30] | I think it’s time you put up or shut up. | 要么试试要么闭嘴 |
[06:34] | Talk to your brother. | 跟你哥哥说说 |
[06:41] | 奎恩工业股份有限公司 钢铁制造与焊接 | |
[06:52] | Where you been? | 你去哪了啊 |
[06:54] | I thought I’d give myself a rare morning in. | 我想偶尔也早上来这看看 |
[06:56] | Don’t look at me like that. The club is opening, finally. | 不要这样看我 酒吧终于要开张了 |
[06:59] | Mckenna and I are going on date six tonight. | 麦肯纳和我今晚第六次约会 |
[07:01] | Which is… it’s significant. | 意义重大 |
[07:05] | And, uh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:06] | It seemed like a good day to give the bad guys a rest. | 看来今天坏人们可以喘口气了 |
[07:11] | Well, it’s the bad girls that I’m worried about. | 我比较担心的是那些坏女孩 |
[07:17] | Helena. | 海伦娜 |
[07:17] | Yes, or as I like to call her, | 没错 或者叫她 |
[07:19] | your psycho ex-girlfriend. | 你的神经病前女友 |
[07:20] | This was taken at Alley Cats, | 这在野猫 |
[07:22] | the strip joint. | 脱衣舞俱乐部 |
[07:22] | The police report lists the stiff’s name as Gus Sabatoni. | 警方报告说受害者是格斯·萨巴托尼 |
[07:26] | That’s Bertinelli’s lawyer. | 他是波提纳尔的律师 |
[07:27] | Why would she come back to Starling city just for him? | 为什么她要为了他回到星城 |
[07:29] | It’s not like he did a good job. | 他可没救出她爸爸 |
[07:31] | Her father’s serving consecutive life sentences without parole. | 她爸爸终身监禁无保释 |
[07:34] | Come on, Oliver, we both knew this was just a matter of time. | 奥利弗 我们都知道这迟早会发生 |
[07:37] | You tried to help her, you couldn’t. | 你试着帮她了 但帮不到 |
[07:39] | Now the only question is, | 现在的问题是 |
[07:40] | how long before she drops the dime on you, | 她几时来搅和你 |
[07:42] | me, this whole operation. | 我 和整个行动 |
[07:45] | Look, I want you to get in touch with her contacts in the Bratva. | 你得去找她在兄弟会的联系人 |
[07:48] | Talk to anyone on the street, | 看看有没有人在街上看到她 |
[07:51] | figure out where Helena is, why she’s back. | 找出她在哪儿 以及回来的原因 |
[07:52] | Ok. But oliver– | 好的 但是奥利弗 |
[07:53] | Dig, if she’s here, she’s here for a reason. | 狄格 如果她回来 肯定有原因 |
[07:55] | If that’s not Frank Bertinelli, | 如果不是弗兰克·波提纳尔 |
[07:56] | we need to know what she has planned. | 我们要知道她想干什么 |
[07:58] | Ok. | 好的 |
[08:08] | – Speedy – Oh, we’re in here. | -闪电妞 -我们在这 |
[08:12] | Look who’s back. | 看谁回来啦 |
[08:14] | She was just telling me about your guys’ first date– | 她在跟我讲你俩 |
[08:17] | at Russo’s. | 在拉索餐厅第一次约会 |
[08:18] | Hello, Oliver. | 你好 奥利弗 |
[08:20] | Oh, Ollie, I kind of have this pseudo friend | 奥利 我有个认识的人 |
[08:23] | that’s looking for a job. | 想找工作 |
[08:24] | I was wondering if the club’s still hiring? | 酒吧还招人吗 |
[08:26] | Yes. Of course. Talk to Tommy. | 对的 去跟汤米说 |
[08:29] | As a matter of fact, | 事实上 |
[08:29] | you can go upstairs and call Tommy, right now. | 不如你现在上楼打电话给汤米 |
[08:32] | Great. | 太好了 |
[08:33] | You rock. | 你太好了 |
[08:39] | Where you been? | 你去哪了 |
[08:46] | Barcelona. | 巴塞罗那 |
[08:49] | Monaco, Budapest. | 摩洛哥 布达佩斯 |
[08:50] | I just needed to forget who I was. | 我只想忘记我是谁 |
[08:53] | And how much I missed you. | 和我有多想你 |
[08:55] | Do you mean like you missed Gus Sabatoni? | 你是说想格斯·萨巴托尼吧 |
[08:58] | I thought you were done | 我还以为你跟你爸的组织 |
[09:00] | with your father’s organization, Helena. | 已经没有关系了 海伦娜 |
[09:01] | Because he’s serving consecutive life sentences | 因为他已终身监禁了 |
[09:04] | In Iron Heights prison. | 在铁拳监狱 |
[09:06] | You got your revenge. | 你复仇成功了 |
[09:07] | He just cut a deal | 他跟司法部 |
[09:09] | with the Justice Department to testify | 达成协议去指证 |
[09:11] | against the East coast family. | 东海岸的家族 |
[09:12] | In 48 hours, witness protection | 48小时后 证人保护 |
[09:15] | will give him a new name, a new life, | 会给他一个新的名字 新的生活 |
[09:17] | and he’ll be off the grid forever– untraceable! | 然后再也找不到他了 |
[09:20] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[09:22] | My father doesn’t deserve a second chance– | 我爸爸不配得到第二次机会 |
[09:24] | a second life. And I can’t. | 新的人生 而我不能 |
[09:27] | I can’t take on a phalanx of U.S. Marshals. | 不能跟执法人员抗衡 |
[09:32] | Not without help. | 没有帮助我做不到 |
[09:33] | No. | 不 |
[09:36] | It’s murder. | 这是谋杀 |
[09:38] | It’s not justice. | 这不是正义 |
[09:41] | Oh, there you are. | 你在这啊 |
[09:42] | I have a question about your opening tonight. | 我想问问你今晚开业的事 |
[09:45] | Hello. | 你好 |
[09:46] | Hi. | 你好 |
[09:48] | Oliver, who’s your friend? | 奥利弗 你朋友是哪位 |
[09:50] | Oh! Mom, this is Helena. | 妈妈 这是海伦娜 |
[09:52] | Helena, this is my mother. | 海伦娜 这是我妈 |
[09:53] | Hi. Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[09:55] | Helena was just leaving. | 海伦娜要走了 |
[09:56] | Yes. I have a family engagement. | 对 还有家族的事情要处理 |
[10:00] | Excuse us for a minute. | 失陪一会儿 |
[10:01] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[10:05] | I guess I will just have to be more persuasive. | 看来我还得在努力点说服你 |
[10:09] | Fortunately… | 好在… |
[10:11] | you have a family, too. | 你也有家人 |
[10:28] | She was in my house. | 她去了我家 |
[10:30] | She made a not so veiled threat. | 她还暗示要威胁我 |
[10:31] | I want extra security around my mother and sister. | 增加多点安保人员保护我妈跟我妹 |
[10:34] | – Way ahead of you, man. – Thank you. | -早就安排好了 -谢谢 |
[10:36] | It’s my job. | 这是我的工作 |
[10:37] | Not saying, “I told you so.” | 不要跟我说 早就警告你了 |
[10:41] | Night’s young. | 还早呢 |
[10:47] | Where you been? | 你去哪了啊 |
[10:48] | The club opens in four hours. | 酒吧四小时后开张 |
[10:50] | I’ve been dealing with the vendors. | 我在跟酒商处理事情 |
[10:51] | No, you haven’t. Tommy… | 不 你没有 汤米… |
[10:56] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[11:00] | – I’m sorry. – ll right. | -我很抱歉 -没什么 |
[11:02] | But I kept this a secret to protect | 但我之所以保密 |
[11:05] | the people that are closest to me. | 就是为了保护身边的人 |
[11:07] | Do you think that’s what I care about? | 你以为那是我关心的么 |
[11:10] | What, that my feelings are hurt? | 我感情受到伤害 |
[11:14] | You’re a murderer. | 你是个谋杀犯 |
[11:16] | A killer. | 是个杀手 |
[11:18] | You were my best friend in life, | 你曾是我这辈子最好的朋友 |
[11:20] | but now it’s like I don’t even know you. | 可现在看来 我甚至都不知道你是谁 |
[11:23] | You’re right. I’ve changed. | 你没错 我是变了 |
[11:26] | Listen, buddy, now I can explain to you. | 哥们儿 现在我可以向你解释 |
[11:28] | I can explain to you how and why– | 向你解释这一切 |
[11:31] | What’d be the point? | 那又有何意义 |
[11:34] | I wouldn’t believe a word of it, anyway. | 不管怎样 我不会相信一个字 |
[11:46] | One of those missiles has an effective range | 其中有一个导弹的有效射程 |
[11:48] | of up to 2,400 kilometers. | 高达2400公里 |
[11:52] | We’re not going anywhere | 在弄清法尔斯的计划之前 |
[11:53] | until we figure out what Fyers is planning. | 我们哪儿也不去 |
[11:58] | Wild guess? He’s planning on blowing something up. | 大胆猜一个 他要炸掉什么东西 |
[12:01] | Well, one of those could do the job. | 是有一个导弹可以做到 |
[12:03] | But this? | 可这是在什么 |
[12:05] | This is about starting a war. | 这是在准备开战 |
[12:08] | With who? | 和谁开战 |
[12:09] | What does it matter? | 那有什么关系 |
[12:12] | We have to stop Fyers | 在成千上万无辜的人丧命之前 |
[12:15] | before he kills thousands of innocent people. | 我们得阻止法尔斯 |
[12:17] | There are tons of soldiers down there. | 下面有一大堆士兵 |
[12:18] | Even if we get through all of them, | 就算我们搞定他们所有人 |
[12:20] | we can’t just steal a whole missile launcher. | 也没法偷掉一整个导弹发射器 |
[12:28] | Well, who said anything about stealing it? | 谁说要偷了 |
[12:33] | So what’s the plan? | 那要怎么办 |
[12:35] | – Ambush? – It’s impossible. | -埋伏 -行不通 |
[12:38] | We can’t take out all six without one radioing for back up. | 没法一次搞定六个人 其中肯定有人会叫后援 |
[12:40] | It’d be good if we could get all the soldiers in one place. | 如果我们把士兵都引到一块就行了 |
[12:48] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[13:00] | What’d the stapler ever do to you? | 订书机怎么得罪你了 |
[13:02] | What is it, Laurel? | 什么事 劳蕾尔 |
[13:03] | I’m busy. The hood’s girlfriend is back. | 我很忙 兜帽男的女朋友回来了 |
[13:06] | Dad, I’m sorry about this morning. | 爸爸 关于今天早上的事 我很抱歉 |
[13:10] | but if I told you the real reason to come see me, | 可如果我告诉你见面的真实原因 |
[13:13] | you wouldn’t have shown up. | 你不会出现 |
[13:14] | You’re damn right I wouldn’t. | 太对了 |
[13:19] | So you really believe this garbage your mother’s selling | 你真的相信你母亲 |
[13:21] | about Sarah being alive on fantasy island? | 关于莎拉还活在岛上的满口胡言么 |
[13:25] | I mean, no. | 不相信 |
[13:29] | But what would it hurt to take a look | 可是看一下妈妈找的线索 |
[13:30] | at everything that mom found? | 又有什么影响呢 |
[13:32] | Even if it’s just to set her straight. | 即使只是让她认清现实 |
[13:36] | Laurel, you know how long it’s taken for me to get | 劳蕾尔 你知道我过了多久 |
[13:37] | to a place where Sarah isn’t | 才不会在每个早晨 |
[13:38] | the first thing I think about every morning? | 一醒来就想起莎拉么 |
[13:41] | Dad… | 爸 |
[13:49] | Tell your mom I’m not making any promises. | 跟你妈说 我不会承诺任何事 |
[14:20] | To Verdant. | 敬威登 |
[14:22] | I know I haven’t always been supportive of this venture, | 我并没有一直持支持你的生意 |
[14:26] | but I have to admit | 但不得不承认 |
[14:27] | this nightclub is quite an accomplishment. | 这所夜店办得相当成功 |
[14:31] | I’m proud of you. | 真为你骄傲 |
[14:33] | Your father would be, too. | 你父亲也会为你骄傲 |
[14:35] | Yeah, congratulations, Ollie. | 是呀 恭喜 奥利 |
[14:38] | The club doesn’t totally suck. | 酒吧也不是特别糟糕 |
[14:39] | Thanks, Speedy. Thank you very much, | 谢谢 闪电妞 非常感谢 |
[14:41] | All of you, for coming. | 谢谢你们能来 |
[14:50] | Oh! There you are. | 你在这呢 |
[14:54] | This place is amazing. | 这地方真赞 |
[14:56] | I’m so proud of you and Ollie. | 真为你和奥利骄傲 |
[14:59] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:01] | Is everything ok? | 都还好吗 |
[15:03] | I’m great. | 我很好 |
[15:06] | Well, breakfast was a disaster. | 早餐就是一场灾难 |
[15:08] | Breakfast? With my parents? | 早餐 和我父母 |
[15:12] | Right. That was this morning. | 对 就是今天早上呢 |
[15:17] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:18] | Are you sure everything’s ok? | 你确定一切都好吗 |
[15:20] | Because you seem completely off. | 因为你看起来完全不在状态 |
[15:23] | I’m fine. I promise. | 我很好 真的 |
[15:25] | Tommy! Tommy. | 汤米 汤米 |
[15:26] | – Did you call Roy yet? – I left him a message. | -你给罗伊打电话了吗 -我给他发了短信 |
[15:29] | He starts tomorrow. Which reminds me, | 他明天开工 正好想起来 |
[15:31] | I have to go check in with the office. | 我得去办公室看看 |
[15:35] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[15:37] | Hey, Tommy. | 嘿 汤米 |
[15:40] | Remember me? | 还记得我吗 |
[16:07] | Sorry to bother you, Mr. Queen. | 抱歉打扰您了 奎恩先生 |
[16:08] | Your timing is perfect. I can’t dance. | 没事 反正我不会跳舞 |
[16:10] | They said it was urgent. | 他们说很紧急 |
[16:16] | You ok? | 还好吗 |
[16:16] | Yeah. We ran out of Cristal. | 嗯 我们的水晶香槟喝完了 |
[16:18] | Oh. I’ll be right back. | 马上回来 |
[16:19] | Ok. | 好的 |
[16:24] | Dig? | 狄格 |
[16:28] | Let him go. | 放开他 |
[16:30] | He has nothing to do with this. | 和他没有关系 |
[16:33] | I told you. | 我告诉过你 |
[16:34] | Oliver, I warned you. | 奥利弗 我警告过你 |
[16:36] | Helena! This isn’t you. | 海伦娜 这不是真正的你 |
[16:38] | My father is a mobster and a murderer. | 我父亲是名暴徒加谋杀犯 |
[16:42] | It is not like you haven’t killed men like that before! | 你之前又不是没杀过人 |
[16:45] | And I tried to teach you | 我教过你 |
[16:46] | to obtain your objective without killing! | 在避免杀戮的情况下达到目标 |
[16:48] | By applying leverage. | 通过制衡 |
[16:50] | By exploiting someone’s weakness. | 通过利用别人的弱点 |
[16:58] | There is a whole club full of leverage | 在我们的正上方 |
[17:01] | above our heads right now. | 有一大堆的人我可以抓来制衡你 |
[17:04] | Please. | 求你了 |
[17:05] | Oliver, don’t make me do something | 奥利弗 别逼我做 |
[17:07] | that both of us will regret. | 让我们两个都后悔的事 |
[17:08] | Ok! Ok. You win. | 好 好 你赢了 |
[17:12] | I’ll help you. Let him go. | 我同意帮你 放开他 |
[17:14] | Let…him…go! | 放开他 |
[17:32] | Don’t say it. | 别提了 |
[17:33] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[17:36] | Then let’s talk about Helena. | 那谈谈海伦娜 |
[17:40] | Oliver, if you didn’t still have feelings for this girl, | 奥利弗 如果你不是对这女孩还有感觉 |
[17:42] | you would have thought of a different solution | 你该能想出别的办法 |
[17:44] | than letting her extort you into killing someone. | 而不是受她的威胁去杀人 |
[17:46] | So what do you want me to do? | 那你想要我怎么样 |
[17:49] | You want me to kill her? | 你想让我杀了她吗 |
[17:50] | I think you would have a long time ago | 我觉得如果她不那么漂亮 |
[17:52] | if she looked like me instead of the t-mobile girl. | 而是长成我这样 你可能早就把她杀了 |
[17:54] | She’s a stone cold killer, Oliver. | 她是个铁石心肠的杀手 奥利弗 |
[17:56] | She’s not evil. | 她不是坏人 |
[17:58] | She’s been lost since her father killed her fiance In cold blood. | 她是因为她父亲残忍地杀害她的未婚夫才迷茫 |
[18:02] | And are you going to sit there | 而你能就这么袖手旁观 |
[18:04] | and tell me that you don’t know what it’s like to want revenge? | 告诉我你不知道报仇心切是什么感觉吗 |
[18:08] | What would you do? Hmm? | 你会怎么做 |
[18:11] | If Floyd Lawton was standing right there? | 如果弗洛伊德·罗通就站在这里 |
[18:14] | Nothing that will involve blackmailing you into hunting him down. | 反正不会威胁你去追杀他 |
[18:18] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[18:20] | Ok? I can’t kill her. | 我不能杀她 |
[18:23] | And I can’t take her to the police | 我也不能冒着被她 |
[18:25] | and risk her exposing all of this. | 揭发的风险把她交给警察 |
[18:27] | But at least, if I’m involved, | 可至少 如果我参与其中 |
[18:29] | I can contain her, all right? | 我可以控制她 懂吗 |
[18:31] | I can minimize the collateral damage. | 我可以把间接的伤害降到最低 |
[18:35] | Sorry, am I… interrupting something? | 不好意思 我打断什么了吗 |
[18:38] | We were just… talking about you. | 我们正在谈论你 |
[18:41] | And here I thought you didn’t care much for me. | 我记得之前你并不怎么关心我 |
[18:43] | Still don’t. | 现在也不关心 |
[18:45] | I haven’t been able to locate the safe house | 我还无法确定联邦调查局把你父亲 |
[18:46] | where the FBI is keeping your father. | 藏在什么位置 |
[18:48] | I can help with that. | 我可以帮忙 |
[18:49] | I’ve been dying to hack into the FBI security system. | 我做梦都想黑进联邦调查局的安全系统 |
[18:52] | – Get out. – Get out. | -出去 -出去 |
[18:55] | This is a private thing, Felicity. Please. | 这是私事 费利西蒂 不好意思 |
[18:57] | Oh. Ok. | 好吧 |
[19:01] | See ya, I guess… | 那…一会儿见吧 |
[19:08] | How many girlfriends do you have, exactly? | 你到底有多少个女朋友 |
[19:11] | Like I said… | 正如我刚才说的 |
[19:12] | we don’t know where the safe house is. | 我们不知道你父亲的藏身之处 |
[19:14] | What we do know is that the marshall service | 我们只知道法警 |
[19:16] | Is taking your father to a hearing | 今天晚上要把你父亲带到 |
[19:17] | At the justice department tonight. | 司法部门的听证会 |
[19:20] | There’s a problem…Helena. | 有个问题 海伦娜 |
[19:24] | There are two vans. | 有两台车 |
[19:26] | – And one of them’s a decoy. – Well, it’s a good thing | -其中一台是诱饵 -那是好事 |
[19:28] | there’s two of us, then. | 我们俩一起上呗 |
[19:29] | It’s not too late to call this off. | 现在取消行动还来得及 |
[19:31] | I think you know me better than that. | 我觉得你挺了解我的 |
[19:34] | I don’t take prisoners. | 我不抓俘虏 |
[19:44] | I found an intruder while I was circling the perimeter. | 我在边上巡逻的时候抓到一个入侵者 |
[19:53] | It’s Wilson. | 那是威尔逊 |
[19:56] | You killed a few of my friends, you son of a bitch. | 你杀了我好几个朋友 你个杂种 |
[19:58] | And I’m going to kill a few more. | 那我还得再杀几个 |
[20:12] | I’ll talk to one of our lawyers | 我得和我们的律师们谈谈 |
[20:14] | and have them call you right back. | 让他们马上给你打电话 |
[20:17] | Cut yourself shaving? | 自己刮胡子受伤了 |
[20:22] | You got a minute? | 你有空吗 |
[20:23] | Sure. | 当然 |
[20:26] | How was Roy’s first day? | 罗伊第一天表现怎么样 |
[20:28] | Kid never showed. | 这孩子没出现 |
[20:32] | I just, uh, I came by to apologize for last night. | 我就是 想过来为昨晚的事情道歉的 |
[20:37] | Instead of an apology, | 道歉就算了 |
[20:38] | why don’t you try the truth? | 为什么不告诉我实话呢 |
[20:40] | You can start with your wrist. | 先说说你的手腕是怎么回事 |
[20:41] | I got into a fight with a blender at the club. | 我在俱乐部里和别人打了一架 |
[20:45] | It was stupid. | 太蠢了 |
[20:47] | I thought I asked for the truth. | 我要的是实话 |
[20:51] | I know something’s up. | 我知道有事情发生 |
[20:52] | Why won’t you tell me what’s going on? | 你为什么不告诉我发生了什么事 |
[20:57] | Because I can’t. | 因为我不能 |
[20:58] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[21:03] | I can’t tell you that, either. I wish that I could. | 这个也不能说 我倒希望我能告诉你 |
[21:06] | Laurel, I’m sorry. | 劳蕾尔 对不起 |
[21:09] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[21:12] | I really need you right now, Tommy. | 我现在真的很需要你 汤米 |
[21:15] | My mother shows up saying my dead sister is still alive, | 我妈突然出现 说我死去的妹妹还活着 |
[21:17] | and my father is furious with me that I’m even listening to her. | 而我的父亲却对我听信她的话勃然大怒 |
[21:20] | And I don’t know who to believe. | 我都不知道应该相信谁 |
[21:23] | I feel like I’m falling apart. | 我感觉自己都崩溃了 |
[21:24] | – I’m still here for you. – No. | -我还在这里陪你 -不 |
[21:26] | You’re not. You’re a million miles away, | 你没有 你像拒人千里之外 |
[21:28] | And the worst part is, I don’t even know why. | 最糟的是我不知道你为什么这样 |
[21:33] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:44] | Wow. Stalker much? | 跟踪我吗 |
[21:47] | You didn’t show up for the job I got you. | 我给你找的工作你都没露脸 |
[21:49] | Yeah, I had second thoughts about parking your brother’s Bentley. | 我改主意了 不想替你哥哥泊车了 |
[21:52] | What, being a valet is beneath you? | 给人停车让你很丢脸吗 |
[21:54] | No, but accepting charity from some rich girl is. | 不 但是接受一个富家女的施舍很丢脸 |
[21:57] | Why are you so obsessed with the fact that I have money? | 为什么你这么反感我家有钱 |
[22:00] | You know, money isn’t everything. | 你懂的 金钱不是万能的 |
[22:03] | Spoken like someone who’s got it. | 说话的口气真像有钱人 |
[22:05] | Now, uh, if you’ll excuse me, | 现在如果你允许的话 |
[22:06] | I need to get back to my life of crime. | 我要回到我罪恶的生活中了 |
[22:25] | Yo, can you help me out? Think I’m lost. | 你能帮帮我吗 我觉得我走丢了 |
[22:29] | – Where’s downtown at? – I–I–I don’t know. | -市中心怎么走 -我不知道 |
[22:31] | Maybe you can give us some directions. | 或许你能给我们指个路 |
[22:33] | Or better yet, some money– | 或者更好点 给些钱 |
[22:48] | You ok? | 你还好吗 |
[22:51] | You’re bleeding! | 你流血了 |
[22:52] | Yeah, that’s what happens when you get stabbed. | 被人捅了一刀当然会流血 |
[23:06] | Just your father. | 只杀你父亲 |
[23:08] | Anyone else gets hurt and I’ll put an arrow in you. | 如果有其他人受伤 我就一箭射死你 |
[23:12] | That’s sweet. | 真贴心 |
[23:13] | Now I know how you charmed your cop girlfriend. | 现在我知道你怎么迷住你那条子女朋友了 |
[24:40] | Give me frank bertinelli. | 把弗兰克·波提纳尔交给我 |
[24:47] | Your father’s not in the van. | 你父亲不在那辆车里 |
[24:51] | But he sends his regards. | 不过他向你问好 |
[24:53] | Where’s the hood? | 你的同伙在哪里 |
[24:55] | Helena Bertinelli… | 海伦娜·波提纳尔 |
[24:58] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[25:07] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[25:09] | Anything you say can and will be held | 你所说的一切都将成为 |
[25:11] | against you in a court of law. | 呈堂证供 |
[25:13] | You have the rig to an attorney. | 你有权申请代理律师 |
[25:31] | Paul Copani, Nick Salvati, | 保罗·卡帕尼 尼克·萨尔瓦蒂 |
[25:33] | Gus Sabatoni. | 格斯·萨巴托尼 |
[25:34] | You are quite the hunter, Ms. Bertinelli. | 你可真是个杀手 波提纳尔女士 |
[25:39] | Well, I guess I should make that “Huntress.” | 我想 我应该是个”女杀手” |
[25:42] | You’ve been systemically taking down | 你已经有计划地 |
[25:43] | everyone in your father’s criminal organization. | 把你父亲的犯罪组织里的人都干掉了 |
[25:46] | When Gus Sabatoni turned up dead, | 格斯·萨巴托尼死的时候 |
[25:49] | we knew it was just a matter of time | 我们就知道 |
[25:50] | before you tried to murder your old man. | 你杀你父亲只是时间问题了 |
[25:53] | Do you want to tell us why? | 想告诉我们原因吗 |
[25:55] | – Not particularly. – You should reconsider. | -不大想 -再考虑考虑 |
[25:58] | We got you, but the vigilante got away | 我们抓住了你 但是治安维护者 |
[26:01] | before E.S.U. could move on him. | 在应急小队到达前就逃跑了 |
[26:04] | You know who he is. Who he really is. | 你知道他是谁 到底是谁 |
[26:07] | Don’t you? | 对吧 |
[26:11] | Ms. Bertinelli, | 波提纳尔小姐 |
[26:13] | you’re going away for all day, | 你今天算是白忙活了 |
[26:14] | we can’t change that. | 这点我们无法改变 |
[26:17] | But things can be better. | 但事情可以朝好的方向发展 |
[26:20] | Or they could be worse. | 也可以朝不好的方向 |
[26:22] | You tell me his name, I will do everything I can | 你告诉我他的名字 我就会尽我所能 |
[26:26] | to make it better. | 让它朝好的方向去 |
[26:32] | Oliver Queen. | 奥利弗·奎恩 |
[26:35] | You’re dating him now, right? | 你们现在正在约会对吧 |
[26:38] | I saw you at the opening of his club last night. | 昨晚我在他的开业典礼上见到你了 |
[26:41] | Did he mention that we used to be lovers? | 他有没有跟你说过我们以前是恋人 |
[26:44] | We want to know about the hood, not Oliver Queen. | 我们想知道兜帽男 不是奥利弗·奎恩 |
[26:47] | Let me let you in on a little secret– | 我告诉你个小秘密吧 |
[26:50] | It’s not going to work out between you two. | 你们两个人是不会有结果的 |
[26:51] | You see, Oliver has a particular talent. | 奥利弗有项特殊的天赋 |
[26:55] | He uses people. He used me, | 他会利用人 他利用了我 |
[26:57] | he used the detective here’s daughter– | 还利用过这位警探的女儿 |
[27:00] | Excuse me–daughters. | 抱歉 女儿们 |
[27:06] | I would get out of it | 要是我的话 |
[27:07] | before you get yourself hurt. | 我会趁还没受伤退出的 |
[27:12] | Last chance. | 最后的机会 |
[27:15] | His name. | 他的名字 |
[27:18] | The hood. | 兜帽男 |
[27:23] | What the hell is going on? | 这是怎么回事 |
[27:24] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[27:25] | Let’s go. | 出去看看 |
[27:33] | Go, get out of here! | 快离开这里 |
[27:36] | Everybody out, now. | 大家马上出去 |
[27:46] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[27:56] | Sounds like quite the daring rescue. | 听着很像英雄救美啊 |
[27:59] | You’re very lucky to have a friend like Roy, Thea. | 能有罗伊这样的朋友你很幸运 西娅 |
[28:01] | Oh, don’t I know it. | 谁说不是呢 |
[28:03] | We’re not friends. | 我们不是朋友 |
[28:06] | Well, let me get you stitched up, | 我先帮你缝合伤口 |
[28:08] | and then you two can decide what you are or aren’t. | 然后你们再决定一下到底是什么关系 |
[28:14] | You are such a jerk. | 你真是笨蛋啊 |
[28:19] | Roy. | 罗伊 |
[28:21] | What’s a matter? | 怎么了 |
[28:23] | Nothing. I just don’t see why I need a shot. | 没事 只是不明白为什么要给我打针 |
[28:27] | Oh, don’t tell me a tough gang banger like yourself | 你可别跟我说你这样的少年犯 |
[28:30] | is afraid of a tiny little needle. | 会害怕个小针 |
[28:32] | It doesn’t look so tiny. | 看着可不小 |
[28:34] | Well, just think about something else. | 你想点别的就行了 |
[28:37] | Besides the needle. | 但不要想针 |
[28:38] | Like what? | 想什么 |
[28:39] | OK, now this could sting a little. | 可能会有点疼 |
[28:49] | Done. | 好了 |
[28:52] | Now that wasn’t so bad, was it? | 也没那么恐怖 对吧 |
[29:01] | Thanks for the save. | 谢谢你救我一命 |
[29:02] | I couldn’t risk you telling the police about me. | 我可不能冒险让你把我供出来 |
[29:04] | Is that the only reason? | 只是因为这个吗 |
[29:09] | Why can’t you just admit… | 为什么你就不能承认 |
[29:11] | that you still have feelings for me, too? | 你对我也还是有感觉的 |
[29:24] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[29:25] | A plane ticket to Rome, and a passport | 去罗马的机票和护照 |
[29:28] | so you can start a new life | 好让你去别的地方 |
[29:30] | somewhere else. | 重新开始 |
[29:33] | The police know you’re tracking your father, Helena. | 警方已经知道你在找你父亲了 海伦娜 |
[29:37] | You’ll never find him. | 他们是不会让你找到的 |
[29:40] | So get out of my city. | 你就走吧 |
[30:04] | Place these around the launcher. | 把这些放到发射台周围 |
[30:11] | Do it quickly. Their backup will be arriving any second. | 快点 他们的援军随时可能过来 |
[30:14] | We’re 60 seconds out from the launcher. | 我们60秒后达到发射台 |
[30:17] | Set your final charges and we’ll blow it. | 快充好电 我们把它炸了 |
[30:25] | I think I have a better idea. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[30:28] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[30:30] | I’m taking the circuit board. | 我把电路板拿出来了 |
[30:32] | Computers won’t work without them, and neither will this. | 电脑没电路板就不能用了 这个也是 |
[30:36] | Leverage. | 筹码 |
[30:49] | I’m sorry. I should have called. | 不好意思我没提前打电话 |
[30:51] | No, it’s–it’s OK. | 没关系 |
[30:53] | Come on in. | 快进来 |
[30:54] | – Are you sure? – Yeah, yeah. | -你确定 -当然 |
[30:55] | – Thank you. – I’m surprised, | -谢谢 -我是很吃惊 |
[30:56] | But I’m happy. | 但也很高兴 |
[30:58] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -对 |
[31:08] | Everything OK? | 一切都好吧 |
[31:10] | I had a really rough night. | 我今晚过得不太顺利 |
[31:13] | I just wasn’t anticipating, with my work and the club, | 我的工作和俱乐部 并没有像期望的那样 |
[31:17] | I feel like I’m letting everybody down. | 我让大家都失望了 |
[31:20] | My family and Tommy and… | 我的家人 汤米 |
[31:24] | you. I feel like I’m letting you down. | 还有你 我让你失望了 |
[31:28] | You’re being too hard on yourself. | 你对自己太苛刻了 |
[31:29] | We both have demanding jobs. | 我们的工作要求都很高 |
[31:31] | That’s no excuse for hurting the people closest to you. | 不能以此为借口伤害自己亲近的人 |
[31:34] | No, but when you believe in what you do, | 对 但是如果你相信自己做的事 |
[31:36] | you find a way to make it work. | 你就一定能找到成功的方法 |
[31:39] | How? | 怎么做 |
[31:41] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[31:43] | The first thing you do | 你要做的第一件事 |
[31:45] | is you find yourself someone | 就是找个你永远不用 |
[31:47] | you never have to apologize to. | 向其道歉的人 |
[32:32] | I was multitasking, and intercepted a police report. | 我做任务的时候截获了一份警方报告 |
[32:36] | A local sporting goods store just got robbed | 当地一家体育用品商店刚刚被 |
[32:38] | of one high powered cross bow. Now… | 一个很会用弩的人抢了 所以… |
[32:42] | could be a crazy coincidence | 可能只是个巧合 |
[32:44] | or your psycho ex-girlfriend– | 也可能是你的神经病前女友 |
[32:47] | Dig’s words, not mine– | 狄格说的 不是我 |
[32:49] | is still in town. | 还在城里 |
[32:52] | I’ll let you know if I learn anything more. | 有更多消息的话我会告诉你的 |
[32:55] | In the meantime, just…watch your back. | 期间你就…当心点 |
[33:00] | I don’t think we had a chance | 早上的时候我们 |
[33:01] | to be properly introduced this morning. | 还没有好好认识下对方吧 |
[33:11] | Felicity? | 费利西蒂 |
[33:12] | Oliver…Oliver | 奥利弗 奥利弗 |
[33:16] | I’m here. | 我在这儿 |
[33:20] | You OK? | 你还好吗 |
[33:23] | You OK? | 你还好吗 |
[33:26] | I got your call. | 我接到了你的电话 |
[33:29] | – What happened? – Helena. | -怎么回事 -海伦娜 |
[33:31] | She wanted the address to | 她想要 |
[33:32] | the safe house where her father’s being kept. | 她爸被关押的安全屋地址 |
[33:35] | She made me hack the FBI database. | 她逼我入侵联邦调查局的数据库 |
[33:37] | – Sorry, Oliver. – Hey. | -抱歉 奥利弗 -没事 |
[33:39] | It’s not your fault. | 这不怪你 |
[33:44] | Oliver, what are you going to do? | 奥利弗 你打算怎么办 |
[33:45] | What I should have done in the first place. | 我最初就应该做的 |
[34:51] | Helena! | 海伦娜 |
[34:58] | Code three, shots fired | 有情况 有人开枪 |
[34:59] | at the Bertinelli safe house. | 地点在波提纳尔安全屋 |
[35:01] | This is Hall. I’m onsite. | 我是霍尔 我已到达现场 |
[35:03] | Wait for back-up, detective. That’s an order. | 等待支援 警探 这是命令 |
[35:10] | You won’t shoot me. | 你不会对我开枪的 |
[35:13] | You’re not a murderer. | 你不是杀人犯 |
[35:15] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[35:16] | But you are. | 但你是 |
[35:19] | And if I let you go, | 如果我放你走 |
[35:21] | that blood will be on my hands. | 那个人的死就是我的责任 |
[35:27] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[35:35] | I practiced that move. | 我练过这一招 |
[35:37] | I had a feeling I might need it someday. | 我预感有一天会用到 |
[35:43] | You would have killed me. | 你会杀了我的 |
[36:05] | Enough! | 够了 |
[36:07] | Freeze! | 别动 |
[36:12] | Put it down. | 放下武器 |
[36:14] | Turn around. | 转过身来 |
[36:16] | Slowly. | 慢点 |
[36:22] | No! | 不 |
[36:37] | Mckenna? | 麦肯纳 |
[37:10] | How you feeling? | 你感觉怎样 |
[37:13] | Uh, numb. | 没有知觉 |
[37:16] | – Hey, don’t– don’t move. – OK. | -乖 别动 -好 |
[37:19] | I met your doctor. He’s a nice guy. | 我见了你医生 他是个好人 |
[37:23] | He says you’re lucky to be alive. | 他说你能活下来很幸运 |
[37:25] | Yeah. | 对 |
[37:27] | He also said i have a shattered femur. | 他也说我的股骨粉碎了 |
[37:31] | And it’s going to take at least a year to rehab. | 至少要一年才能康复 |
[37:38] | – I loved being a cop. – Oh, come on. Mckenna. | -我喜欢当警察 -别这样 麦肯纳 |
[37:42] | You’re still a cop. | 你仍是一名警察 |
[37:44] | You have one more surgery, go home– | 你还有一场手术 就能回家 |
[37:46] | – I’m not going home. – What? | -我不回家 -什么 |
[37:50] | I’m moving to Coast City to live with my sister. | 我会搬去海城 和我姐姐住一起 |
[37:52] | They have the best physical therapy facility in the country there. | 那里有全国最顶尖的理疗设备 |
[37:57] | I’ll visit. | 我会去看你的 |
[38:00] | – Hey, I told you, I’m a billionaire, right? – Yeah. | -告诉过你我是个百万富翁啊 -对 |
[38:03] | I’ll move to Coast City. | 我干脆搬去海城 |
[38:04] | That’s very sweet, but… | 这很贴心 但… |
[38:07] | your club just opened. | 你的俱乐部刚开张 |
[38:11] | And your work is here. | 你的工作也在这儿 |
[38:12] | Don’t worry about me. | 别担心我 |
[38:16] | It’s my responsibility to worry about you. | 担心你才是我的责任 |
[38:18] | Just stop, okay? | 省省吧 |
[38:20] | Listen, you know how I feel about you. | 听着 你知道我对你的感觉 |
[38:28] | Please don’t make this harder than it already is. | 现在已经够艰难了 请别弄得更糟 |
[38:34] | OK. | 行 |
[38:36] | OK. | 行 |
[38:37] | It’s, uh, | 这… |
[38:40] | it’s whatever you need. | 全都听你的 |
[38:55] | Are you cleaning out your desk? | 在收拾你的桌子吗 |
[38:56] | No. A friend’s. | 不 一个朋友的 |
[39:01] | You asked to see me. | 你要见我 |
[39:04] | – Why don’t you take a seat? – OK. | -请坐吧 -好 |
[39:20] | I’m ready to listen now. | 我愿意洗耳恭听 |
[39:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:39] | I, uh, heard about Mckenna. | 我听说了麦肯纳的事 |
[39:41] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[39:44] | Not really. | 不太好 |
[39:48] | Look, I know that I have been a jerk lately. | 听着 我知道我最近像个混蛋 |
[39:52] | I just couldn’t understand | 我只是不理解 |
[39:54] | how you could keep such a huge secret from me. | 你这么大的秘密怎么能瞒着我 |
[39:57] | But I– | 但我… |
[39:59] | I never considered the toll it must take on you, | 我从未想过你付出了多大的代价 |
[40:04] | Lying to the people that are closest to me. | 欺骗那些我最亲近的人 |
[40:09] | It’s the hardest part. | 是最艰难的 |
[40:12] | I get that. | 我懂 |
[40:17] | I was wrong… | 我错了… |
[40:19] | to think that I could have it both ways; | 以为可以两全其美 |
[40:23] | that I could do what I do | 坚持我能做的这些 |
[40:27] | and still have a normal life. | 同时过着平常的生活 |
[40:32] | With anyone. | 和谁一起都行 |
[40:33] | Except if you’re alone, | 但你独自一人 |
[40:35] | you’re never going to be happy. | 你永远都不会快乐 |
[40:39] | Maybe not. | 也许吧 |
[40:43] | But me being happy isn’t what’s important right now. | 但我快不快乐不是现在最重要的 |
[40:51] | Your plan, your call. | 你的计划 你做主 |
[40:59] | Fyers. | 法尔斯 |
[41:02] | Mr. Queen. | 奎恩先生 |
[41:03] | I thought I might be hearing from you. | 我预感你会联系我 |
[41:06] | We have the circuit board. | 我们有电路板 |
[41:08] | You’re making a grave mistake. | 你在犯一个严重的错误 |
[41:11] | My men are scouring the island for you as we speak. | 我的手下正在岛上搜寻你 |
[41:14] | And when they find you, they will kill you. | 他们一旦找到你 会毫不犹豫地杀了你 |
[41:18] | Very slowly, I’m afraid. | 恐怕死的过程还很漫长呢 |
[41:21] | If your men kill us, | 如果你的手下杀了我们 |
[41:21] | then you’ll never find the circuit board. | 你永远都找不到电路板 |
[41:23] | And after that, we both know that all you’ll be left with | 那样的话我们都清楚 你剩下的 |
[41:25] | is a really ugly piece of modern art. | 就只有丑陋的现代艺术残骸了 |
[41:31] | What do you propose? | 那你建议怎么办 |
[41:34] | A trade. | 一场交易 |
[41:35] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[41:37] | And what do you want in exchange? | 你想交换什么 |
[41:45] | I want a way off the island. | 我要一条离岛的出路 |