时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | My name is Oliver Queen. For 5 years, | 我的名字叫奥利弗·奎恩 五年里 |
[00:05] | I was stranded on an island with only one goal– | 我被困孤岛 只有一个目标 |
[00:09] | Survive. | 生存 |
[00:11] | Oliver Queen is alive. | 奥利弗·奎恩还活着 |
[00:12] | Now I will fulfill my father’s dying wish– | 现在我要完成父亲的遗愿 |
[00:15] | to use the list of names he left me | 用他留给我的名单 |
[00:17] | and bring down those who are poisoning my city. | 扳倒那些荼毒城市的人 |
[00:21] | To do this, I must become someone else. | 要做这些 我必须伪装成另一个人 |
[00:24] | I must become something else. | 我必须成为另一个存在 |
[00:28] | Previously on “Arrow”… | 《绿箭》前情回顾 |
[00:29] | I’d like you to work with me on the Vigilante investigation. | 我想让你和我一起调查治安维持者的案子 |
[00:33] | Thank you, sir! | 谢谢您 |
[00:34] | It’s just beginning. In six months, | 这只是个开端 六个月内 |
[00:36] | the organization’s vision of what this city should be | 组织对这座城市的规划应该会 |
[00:39] | will be complete. | 也势必会完成 |
[00:40] | Thousands of innocent people will be dead | 成千上万无辜的人将送命 |
[00:42] | and you’ll feel nothing. | 你却毫不在意 |
[00:44] | That’s not true. | 非也 |
[00:46] | I’ll feel a sense of accomplishment. | 有种成就感油然而生 |
[00:49] | So… | 那么 |
[00:50] | how can we be of assistance? | 我们该怎么帮你呢 |
[00:52] | Malcolm Merlyn. I want you to kill him for me. | 马尔科姆·梅林 我要你替我杀了他 |
[00:55] | These black arrows aren’t consistent with his M.O. | 但这些黑色的箭不是他的一贯手法 |
[00:57] | Something doesn’t add up. | 事情有些蹊跷 |
[01:15] | What do you mean, the chopper’s about to touch down? | 什么意思 直升机要着陆了吗 |
[01:17] | The flight log doesn’t have them due for another 20 minutes! | 飞行日志显示还要20分钟啊 |
[01:20] | Then lock down the heliport! | 封锁机场 |
[01:41] | I’ve just landed in Starling city. | 我刚到星城 |
[01:43] | We agreed– half on arrival, the other half | 我们说好了 我到这你付一半的钱 |
[01:45] | when the job is done. | 事成之后再付另一半 |
[01:53] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[01:55] | Don’t worry. | 被担心 |
[01:56] | The man’s as good as– | 像我这样… |
[02:02] | Guillermo Barrera. | 吉列尔莫·巴雷拉 |
[02:04] | You have failed this city. | 你辜负了这座城市 |
[02:07] | You’ve built quite a reputation. | 你名气挺大的啊 |
[02:09] | And you should have stayed overseas. | 你该乖乖呆在国外 |
[02:11] | I thought about it, but then I remembered– | 我也想过 不过后来又想到 |
[02:15] | I’ve got a reputation, too. | 我也不是什么省油的灯 |
[03:08] | 奎恩工业股份有限公司 钢铁制造与焊接 | |
[03:15] | Now the trick is to keep your weight | 要巧妙地把自身重量 |
[03:17] | evenly distributed. | 均衡分布在身体各处 |
[03:19] | I thought the trick was to avoid getting into fights. | 我还以为是要巧妙地避免打架 |
[03:21] | Yeah, well, Starling city’s not the kind of place | 是啊 不过星城这个地方嘛 |
[03:23] | where you can talk your way out of trouble. | 要通过沟通来解决问题是不可能的 |
[03:26] | Besides, if you’re going to be working with us, | 其次 如果你要跟我们合作 |
[03:29] | I’ll sleep a lot easier knowing that you can handle yourself… | 要是你能自己照顾自己 我也能好过点 |
[03:33] | At least a little bit. | 一点点都好 |
[03:39] | How’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[03:40] | – Badly for him. – Who’s him? | -他可惨了 -他是谁 |
[03:42] | An assassin for hire with an affinity for knives. | 一个擅长耍刀的雇佣杀手 |
[03:44] | His name was Guillermo Barrera. | 他叫吉列尔莫·巴雷拉 |
[03:46] | Was? | 他死了啊 |
[03:46] | So we can’t ask him about his intended target? | 那我们就无从得知目标是谁了 |
[03:52] | No. | 是的 |
[03:53] | Which is why I need you to hack his phone. | 所以你得黑进他的手机 |
[03:55] | Barrera’s world class. | 巴雷拉是个世界级的杀手 |
[03:56] | He kills high profile targets. | 他专杀知名人物 |
[03:57] | And whatever job he was hired for | 不管他是来杀谁的 |
[03:59] | isn’t finished. | 这事还没完 |
[04:01] | We need to figure out who he was here to kill, and fast. | 我们得赶紧找出他的暗杀目标 |
[04:03] | They are probably still in danger. | 他们仍会有危险 |
[04:05] | Ok? Yeah. | 好的 没问题 |
[04:07] | I have to meet Mckenna. | 我得去见见麦肯纳 |
[04:09] | Good thing she didn’t meet you at the heliport. | 幸好她没在机场撞见你 |
[04:13] | May not be a good idea to fall for the cop | 跟一个在追捕你的警察在一起 |
[04:15] | that’s hunting you down. | 不是什么好事吧 |
[04:16] | Well, it’s slim pickings for us Vigilantes. | 我们有三个 不是那么容易找到的 |
[04:28] | Four. | 四 |
[04:29] | Well, I’m more of a runner. | 我比较擅长逃跑 |
[04:37] | Why the sudden desire to work out? | 为什么突然想锻炼了 |
[04:39] | What else is there to do? | 还有什么事情干吗 |
[04:40] | Well, we can try to think of another way off the island. | 我们能试着想想有没有其他办法逃出去 |
[04:43] | There is no other way. | 没有了 |
[04:45] | If there was, I would have found it. | 如果有 我早就找到了 |
[04:47] | We can’t just sit here | 我们不能干坐在这 |
[04:48] | and wait for fyers to come and kill us. | 等着那群人来杀我们吧 |
[04:54] | I did have one idea. | 我有个想法 |
[04:56] | If you go into the forest | 如果你去森林里 |
[04:58] | and gather as much bamboo as you can find… | 砍多些竹子回来 |
[05:00] | Yeah? | 对啊 |
[05:01] | We could build ourselves a boat, | 我们能造艘船 |
[05:03] | like they did on “Gilligan’s Island.” | 就像《盖里甘的岛》里边的人一样 |
[05:13] | That’s broken. | 那玩意儿坏了 |
[05:15] | It got busted during the crash. | 在空难的时候摔坏了 |
[05:16] | Did you try to get it to work? | 你有试着去修吗 |
[05:18] | I’m better at pulling things apart. | 我比较擅长把东西大卸八块 |
[05:23] | My father was a pilot | 我爸爸是飞行员 |
[05:24] | and he used to do his own maintenance. | 他以前常常自己修飞机 |
[05:26] | So you’re hoping aircraft maintenance is genetic? | 修理技术还能遗传不成 |
[05:28] | No, I used to help him and I liked it. | 我以前常常帮他 我很喜欢 |
[05:30] | Then I got pretty good at it. | 所以我也挺会修东西的 |
[05:32] | So maybe I can make the radio work. | 或许我能修好 |
[05:35] | You should be training | 你该多练习 |
[05:37] | for the inevitable fight that’s looming. | 因为无法避免的战争正逐步逼近 |
[05:40] | I think I have a better chance of making the radio work. | 我觉得修好无线电更有可能 |
[05:46] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我来晚了 |
[05:47] | No, I am. I just got caught up at the office. | 是我迟到了 在办公室耽搁了一下 |
[05:50] | Me, too. Wow. | 我也是 |
[05:52] | You look nice. | 你看起来真美 |
[05:57] | We should go inside. | 我们该进去了 |
[05:59] | We should. | 的确 |
[06:03] | We don’t seem to be going inside. | 可我们看起来不像要进去的样子 |
[06:08] | Welcome. | 欢迎光临 |
[06:08] | – Happy birthday, buddy. – Thank you. | -生日快乐 兄弟 -谢谢 |
[06:12] | Oh, this feels like a chateauneuf de pape. | 看起来像是新皇新堡啊 |
[06:14] | It’s going to taste like one, too. | 喝起来也是 |
[06:15] | You are a true friend. Thank you. | 你是真兄弟 谢谢 |
[06:17] | Tommy, you remember Mckenna Hall. | 汤米 还记得麦肯纳·豪尔吗 |
[06:19] | – From back in the day. – And back again. | -以前听过 -又出现了 |
[06:26] | Ollie. | 奥利 |
[06:29] | Laurel, this is… | 劳蕾尔 这是… |
[06:30] | Mckenna Hall. We know each other from the court house. | 麦肯纳·豪尔 我们在法院认识的 |
[06:34] | How are you, counselor? | 你好吗 律师 |
[06:35] | I’m well, detective. | 很好 警探 |
[06:36] | – I’m going to go crack this open. – Come in. | -我去把这玩意儿打开 -进来吧 |
[06:39] | Such a nice apartment. So much space. | 这公寓真棒 好宽敞 |
[06:42] | Oh, this is adorable. | 好可爱啊 |
[06:44] | How old are you here? | 你当时几岁 |
[06:46] | That’s actually my sister Sarah. | 那其实是我的妹妹莎拉 |
[06:48] | Oh, I am so sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:49] | No, no, it’s okay. | 没关系 |
[06:52] | I don’t know why my father bought her that canary. | 我不懂为什么我爸爸给她买了那只金丝雀 |
[06:54] | That thing chirped night and day. | 它没日没夜地叫唤 |
[06:56] | Drove us all nuts. | 快把我们逼疯了 |
[06:57] | A toast. | 敬个酒 |
[07:02] | To the first birthday that I have enjoyed | 致我很久以来第一次 |
[07:04] | in a long time. | 开心过生日 |
[07:06] | I got my best friend back. | 以及好友重返家园 |
[07:08] | And… | 还有… |
[07:10] | I have finally figured out why poets | 我终于明白诗人们 |
[07:12] | have been in business for the last few thousand years. | 过去的几千年都在忙什么了 |
[07:15] | – Happy birthday, baby. – Thank you. | -生日快乐 宝贝 -谢谢 |
[07:17] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[07:18] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[07:19] | – I think that’s the food. – Oh, okay. | -应该是外卖到了 -好 |
[07:25] | Oh, thank god, she didn’t cook. | 感谢上帝 她没做饭 |
[07:26] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[07:32] | Mr. Merlyn. | 梅林先生 |
[07:33] | – Laurel. – Can I come in? | -劳蕾尔 -我能进来吗 |
[07:46] | Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[07:47] | Mr. Merlyn. | 梅林先生 |
[07:49] | I’ve been trying to get in touch with you. | 我一直想和你联系 |
[07:51] | What are you doing here, dad? | 你在这儿做什么 爸爸 |
[07:54] | Happy birthday, Tommy. | 生日快乐 汤米 |
[07:58] | Just give us a second. | 让我们单独谈一会儿 |
[08:00] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[08:08] | – We’re about to eat. – I can’t stay. | -我们要吃饭了 -我不久留 |
[08:10] | Well, that works out because you weren’t invited. | 没问题 正好没请你 |
[08:13] | I’m being honored by the Starling City municipal group. | 我被星城市政府提名了 |
[08:17] | They’re bestowing me with their annual humanitarian award. | 他们要把年度人道主义奖颁给我 |
[08:19] | What, they ran out of actual humans to give it to? | 他们难道找不到好人了吗 |
[08:23] | I would like you to be there, if you could. | 我希望你出席 如果你有空的话 |
[08:26] | I am 100% certain that I’ll be busy. | 我百分百确定我没空 |
[08:33] | You might not believe this, | 或许你不相信 |
[08:35] | but all I ever wanted for you was happiness. | 但我只希望你能快乐 |
[08:38] | If it will allay this tension between us, | 如果解冻你的信托能缓解我俩的矛盾 |
[08:40] | I’ll turn the switch back on. | 我会这么做的 |
[08:41] | Save your money, dad. | 省下这笔钱吧 爸爸 |
[08:43] | I don’t need it anymore. | 我不需要了 |
[08:45] | I’d still like you to come to the event. | 我还是希望你能出席典礼 |
[08:50] | It would mean a lot to me. | 这对我来说很重要 |
[08:53] | You know what, dad? | 你知道吗 爸爸 |
[08:59] | Sometimes the people that you want there the most… | 有时候你最期望出现的人 |
[09:03] | aren’t. | 往往不会出现 |
[09:04] | You taught me that. | 这是你教我的 |
[09:08] | Multiple times. | 无数次 |
[09:41] | Hello, Lawton. | 你好 劳顿 |
[09:43] | I see your edge has dulled. | 我看你的刀锋有点钝了 |
[09:45] | Oh, I knew you were there. | 我知道你在那儿 |
[09:47] | I just didn’t care if you killed me. | 我只是不介意你杀了我 |
[09:51] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[09:53] | My organization has been contracted | 我的组织接下任务 |
[09:55] | to eliminate a certain high profile individual. | 去消灭一个高调的公众人物 |
[10:00] | A very well-guarded target. | 他有严密的防卫 |
[10:02] | Well, forget it. | 别想了 |
[10:03] | Look, I’m retired. | 我收手了 |
[10:05] | To drink and smoke your life away? | 就这么喝酒抽烟度日吗 |
[10:07] | We all got to die some time. | 我们某天都要死的 |
[10:10] | I need someone to die at the right time. | 我要某个人在特定的时间去死 |
[10:13] | And no one does it better than you. | 没人比你更能胜任 |
[10:15] | My vision… | 我的视力 |
[10:18] | ain’t exactly what it used to be. | 已经大不如前了 |
[10:20] | No. | 对 |
[10:25] | It’s going to be better. | 会好得多 |
[10:31] | So… | 那么 |
[10:32] | who needs two bullets in the chest? | 是谁要承受这两颗子弹呢 |
[10:39] | Moira. | 莫伊拉 |
[10:40] | Is it happening? | 是真的吗 |
[10:41] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:42] | The humanitarian award ceremony. | 在人道主义奖颁奖典礼上 |
[10:45] | Isn’t that a little public? | 不觉得人太多吗 |
[10:46] | No one will expect it. | 这样才出人意料 |
[10:51] | I have very welcome news to share with all of you. | 我要告诉你们一个好消息 |
[10:55] | Thanks to Queen Consolidated’s applied sciences division | 多亏了奎恩综合应用科学部 |
[10:58] | and their recent acquisition of Unidac Industries, | 以及他们最近收购了尤尼达克工业 |
[11:01] | the undertaking which we set for ourselves | 我们定下的目标 |
[11:03] | is only months from fruition. | 再过几个月就能实现了 |
[11:07] | There’s hope on the horizon for everyone in Starling. | 未来的星城充满希望 |
[11:11] | We won’t fail this city. | 我们不会辜负这座城市的 |
[11:16] | And I think I speak for everyone here | 马尔科姆 我们都支持你 |
[11:19] | when I say we’re all with you, Malcolm. | 这是大家的心声 |
[11:33] | Jeez, this is one paranoid assassin. | 天哪 这个杀手真是个偏执狂 |
[11:35] | Barerra’s got cobalt-level encryption on his phone. | 巴雷拉手机的加密技术很高端 |
[11:38] | It’s not going to be easy to break. | 很难黑进去 |
[11:40] | But codebreaker is my middle name. Actually, it’s Megan– | 不过译码员可是我的中名 其实是梅根啦… |
[11:44] | Felicity, can you get anything off of it? | 费利西蒂 你能得到什么资料吗 |
[11:47] | Just the last number he dialed. | 只有他最后拨出的电话 |
[11:48] | – Which was? – A restaurant in China Town. | -拨到那里 -一家唐人街的餐馆 |
[11:52] | A Jade Dragon. I guess even hired killers | 玉龙餐馆 看来连雇佣杀手 |
[11:54] | enjoy the city’s best chow mien. | 都爱吃城里最棒的炒面 |
[11:55] | Yeah, Jade Dragon is a front for the Chinese mafia. | 玉龙餐馆是中国黑手党的幌子 |
[12:00] | Call the restaurant, make a reservation for two for tonight. | 致电这家餐馆 预定今晚的两人桌 |
[12:02] | You need to decrypt that phone. | 你得解密这部手机 |
[12:07] | I’m kind of in the mood for Chinese now. | 我想吃中餐了 |
[12:23] | That is– that is one big fried fish. | 这条炸鱼可真大 |
[12:25] | I was told this was the most authentic Szechwan in town. | 我听说这里的川菜最正宗 |
[12:28] | Whatever. I wanted to make sure that your birthday celebration | 随便啦 我希望你能好好庆祝 |
[12:31] | got its due celebration. | 你的生日 |
[12:32] | It was a little bit, um, tense last night. | 昨晚的气氛 有点紧张 |
[12:35] | Well, trust my dad to run all the smiles out of the room. | 我爸总能赶走所有的欢声笑语 |
[12:38] | He did come by, | 他确实来了 |
[12:40] | and it seemed like he was trying | 看样子他是想 |
[12:42] | to act a little bit dad-like. | 更有父亲样 |
[12:44] | Dad-like, that sums up my father perfectly. | 父亲样 真是对我爸的完美总结 |
[12:47] | I know the two of you have never been close, | 我知道你俩一向不亲近 |
[12:49] | but it couldn’t have been easy for him | 自你妈妈死后 |
[12:51] | after your mom was killed. | 他也不容易 |
[12:52] | Yeah, I guess he forgot that there were two of us in that club. | 是啊 他肯定忘了我跟他一样难过 |
[12:55] | I’m not defending him, Tommy. It’s… | 我不是在帮他说话 汤米 |
[13:01] | With everything I’ve been through, | 我经历了这么多事 |
[13:04] | people that I’ve lost… | 失去了这么多人 |
[13:06] | I know how hard it can be. | 我知道这一切很不容易 |
[13:10] | You probably don’t remember this. | 也许你不记得了 |
[13:14] | We were eight. | 我们当时八岁 |
[13:16] | But after her funeral, | 我妈葬礼之后 |
[13:18] | he left for like two years. | 他消失了两年 |
[13:23] | And when he did come back, he was… | 回来的时候 他… |
[13:27] | he was so frickin’ cold. | 很冷漠 |
[13:31] | We barely spoke. | 我们几乎不说话 |
[13:32] | And that’s why I spent so much time at your house. | 所以我才一直待在你家 |
[13:36] | From the outside, | 外人看来 |
[13:38] | it always looked like I had a father. | 我是有爸爸的 |
[13:41] | He paid my bills, | 他给我钱 |
[13:43] | he lived in the house, he bailed me out. | 住在家里 保释我 |
[13:48] | But your dad took me to my first hockey game. | 但是你爸爸带我去看第一场曲棍球比赛 |
[13:52] | Your dad taught me how to fly fish. | 你爸爸教我如何飞钓 |
[13:55] | Your dad took us to our first r-rated movie. | 你爸爸带我们去看第一部限制级电影 |
[13:57] | But he wasn’t perfect. | 但他也不是完美的 |
[14:02] | My dad made mistakes. | 我爸爸也犯错 |
[14:05] | And… | 而且… |
[14:09] | We haven’t talked about this. | 我们从没说过这事 |
[14:14] | But I have a lot of anger towards him. | 我很生他的气 |
[14:17] | But still, I would give anything | 然而我依旧愿意放弃一切 |
[14:21] | to have him back, because… | 只要他回来 因为… |
[14:24] | at the end of the day, your dad is… | 毕竟 爸爸… |
[14:30] | your dad. | 还是爸爸 |
[14:37] | I meant what I said last night. | 我昨晚说的都是真心话 |
[14:40] | I’m… | 我… |
[14:41] | really glad that you’re back. | 真的很高兴你回来了 |
[14:54] | I got to hit the restroom. | 我去下洗手间 |
[15:57] | Check, please. | 埋单 |
[16:10] | I hope you like barbecue. | 希望你喜欢烧烤 |
[16:13] | Well, don’t fall over yourself thanking me | 别太感激我 |
[16:15] | for spending six hours up a tree so you can eat. | 为了让你吃上东西在树上待了六个小时 |
[16:17] | What? | 什么 |
[16:19] | Great. I’ll eat later. | 很好 我晚点再吃 |
[16:21] | You’ve been on that for days. Give it a rest. | 你已经修了好几天了 歇歇吧 |
[16:24] | It’s because I can do this. | 我会修好的 |
[16:26] | Sure, kid. When pigs fly. | 当然了 除非母猪会上树 |
[16:33] | You gotta be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[16:37] | Can you clean this up? | 能让声音清楚点吗 |
[16:38] | I don’t know. I don’t know how I got this far! | 不知道 我也不知道怎么成功的 |
[16:41] | Continue approach. Big jet 365. | 继续靠近 大飞机365 |
[16:45] | Mayday, mayday, mayday. | 求救 求救 求救 |
[16:47] | This is Wedgetail 325. | 这里是楔尾325号 |
[16:49] | Pilot and passenger down. | 飞行员和乘客均死亡 |
[16:51] | Big jet 365, cleared to land. | 大飞机365 可以着陆 |
[16:53] | Runway 2-7 right, wind, | 2-7跑道就绪 有风 |
[16:55] | 2-7-0 degrees, 10 knots. | 风向西 风速约180km/h |
[16:57] | I repeat–pilot and passenger down | 重复一遍 飞行员及乘客均死亡 |
[17:00] | on the island of Lian Yu. | 在炼狱岛上坠毁 |
[17:03] | Request immediate rescue. | 请求立即支援 |
[17:04] | Cleared to land, runway 2-7 right. | 可以着陆 2-7跑道就绪 |
[17:07] | – Big jet 365. – Damn! | -大飞机365 -该死 |
[17:10] | They can’t hear us, and we can’t call out. | 他们听不到我们 我们不能对外求救 |
[17:14] | We’re still trapped. | 还是被困在这里 |
[17:21] | Lance. | 兰斯 |
[17:22] | The Triad have hired a contract killer. | 三合会雇了一个职业杀手 |
[17:24] | Yeah? You mean the one you put in the morgue? | 是吗 就是死在你手上的那个 |
[17:26] | Congratulations, you’re the talk of the station again. | 恭喜你 又成了警局的话题 |
[17:29] | They hired one, they’re going to hire another, detective. | 他们请了一个 还会请第二个 探长 |
[17:32] | Who’s your target? | 谁是你的目标 |
[17:33] | I’m trying to find out but I’m hitting dead ends. | 我正在查 但是碰了壁 |
[17:35] | I need you to put your people on it. | 你得让你的手下着手调查 |
[17:36] | My people don’t work for you. | 我的手下不是替你卖命的 |
[17:38] | And come to think of it, neither do I. | 仔细想想 我也不是 |
[17:40] | It’s not about you and me, detective. | 这事不是关系到你我 探长 |
[17:42] | It’s about saving a life. | 而是挽救一条人命 |
[17:45] | Call me back when you got a name. | 知道对方身份了给我电话 |
[17:49] | Hall. | 霍尔 |
[17:50] | Yes, sir? | 在 长官 |
[17:51] | You and me. We’re going to catch that Vigilante. | 你和我 我们一起去抓治安维持者 |
[17:58] | There are five exit routes from the main floor | 主楼层上有五条应急通道 |
[18:00] | that need to be cut off. | 都要封锁起来 |
[18:02] | Once the fire alarm goes off, | 一旦火警警报响起 |
[18:04] | we’ll have less than 30 seconds | 我们只有不到三十秒时间 |
[18:06] | to disable Merlyn’s private security | 解决梅林的私人保镖 |
[18:08] | and force him outside with the others. | 迫使他和别人一起出来 |
[18:11] | Once he’s outside… | 一旦他出来了 |
[18:14] | the rest will be up to Mr. Lawton. | 剩下的就看罗通先生了 |
[18:21] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[19:17] | You look handsome! | 你好帅 |
[19:18] | I try not to. It just keeps happening. | 天生自丽难自弃 |
[19:21] | What’s the occasion? | 什么场合 |
[19:23] | I decided to go to my dad’s thing. | 我决定去我爸的颁奖礼 |
[19:25] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[19:28] | Are you sure? | 你确定 |
[19:29] | Oh, mostly. | 基本上是 |
[19:31] | Did you want me to go with you? | 要我陪你一起吗 |
[19:32] | No, no, no, I know you have work to do. | 不用 不用 我知道你有工作要做 |
[19:34] | I promise I will be fine. | 我保证我不会有事 |
[20:05] | You look beautiful. | 你真漂亮 |
[20:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:12] | If you’re free, | 如果你有空 |
[20:14] | maybe after the ceremony, we could have dinner | 仪式结束后 我们可以一起晚餐 |
[20:17] | and talk like we used to. | 然后像以前一样聊聊 |
[20:19] | I’d like that. | 好的 |
[20:22] | That’s my cue. | 到我了 |
[20:31] | I’ve been trying to avoid him all evening. | 我整个晚上一直试着避开他 |
[20:34] | If we didn’t show, it’d look suspicious. | 如果我们不出现 会惹人怀疑的 |
[20:37] | How can you talk to him that way? | 你怎么能跟他那样说话 |
[20:40] | As if nothing’s about to happen? | 装得好像不会发生任何事一样 |
[20:41] | I’ve been living this life for five years. | 我已经过了五年这样的生活了 |
[20:43] | Five more minutes won’t matter. | 再多五分钟也无所谓 |
[20:44] | Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. | 晚上好 女士们先生们 |
[20:47] | Now tonight’s honoree needs very little introduction. | 今晚的领奖人无需我多介绍 |
[20:51] | It’s neither his wealth nor his name | 今晚我们共聚一堂赞美的 |
[20:53] | that we celebrate here tonight. | 既不是他的财富也不是他的美名 |
[20:56] | But it is his efforts | 而是赞颂他为了让星城 |
[20:57] | in making Starling City a better | 成为一个更好更安全的城市 |
[21:00] | and safer place to live. | 所做出的努力 |
[21:02] | So please help me welcome | 请与我一道 |
[21:04] | Starling City’s humanitarian of the year, | 欢迎星城的年度慈善家 |
[21:08] | Mr. Malcolm Merlyn. | 马尔科姆·梅林先生 |
[21:32] | Right.And so that’s a stage, right. | 那是一个舞台 |
[21:34] | Most nights we’ll have a band. | 大多数晚上都会有乐队演出 |
[21:37] | Somebody cool. Is Fallout Boy still cool? | 一些很酷的人来演出 落尘男孩还受欢迎吗 |
[21:39] | They broke up. | 他们解散了 |
[21:41] | And never. | 永远不会复合 |
[21:43] | So somebody else will pick the bands. | 所以还是让别人选乐队吧 |
[21:49] | Something bothering you? | 有什么心事吗 |
[21:51] | Don’t say no, ’cause you’re a terrible liar. | 别说没有 你根本不会说谎 |
[21:54] | Really? | 是吗 |
[21:56] | I thought I was getting better at it. | 我还以为我越来越擅长了呢 |
[21:59] | Mm-mmm. What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[22:02] | There’s a lot of stuff going on in my life. | 最近我的生活中发生了很多事 |
[22:05] | Work. | 工作 |
[22:07] | Friends. | 朋友 |
[22:11] | And I’m having a… | 我一直… |
[22:14] | difficult time figuring out how to fit it all in. | 很难处理好各种事 |
[22:20] | I’ve been struggling with some of those thoughts, as well. | 我也曾经因为这些事困扰过 |
[22:22] | Do you have any good ideas? | 你有什么好办法吗 |
[22:24] | I think we just have to be really honest | 我觉得我们应该 |
[22:26] | about what’s going on in our lives. | 对生活中的一切坦诚相待 |
[22:29] | Think you can do that? | 你能做到吗 |
[22:33] | Come on. Come on. | 加油 加油 |
[22:35] | – I’m in! – Yes! | -搞定了 -棒 |
[22:37] | Yes! Yes, way to go, | 太好了 恭喜你 |
[22:39] | Felicity smoak. | 终于成功了 |
[22:41] | You don’t happen to speak Spanish, do you? | 那你也不用说西班牙语吧 |
[22:43] | Arabic. | 是阿拉伯语 |
[22:44] | Oh, le sigh. | [阿拉伯语] |
[22:50] | Oh, my God. | 上帝啊 |
[22:53] | You know I’m there for you. | 你知道我会支持你的 |
[22:57] | Excuse me, Mr. Queen. | 打扰一下 奎恩先生 |
[22:58] | The I.T. Department has that item that you requested. | 信息技术部已经找到你要的东西了 |
[23:02] | – One sec. – OK. | -稍等 -好 |
[23:07] | You find the target? | 找到目标了吗 |
[23:08] | Oliver, the target is Tommy’s father. | 奥利弗 目标是汤米的父亲 |
[23:11] | At the awards ceremony? | 在颁奖典礼上 |
[23:14] | Tommy’s there. | 汤米也在那里 |
[23:16] | Um, Mckenna , Mr. Diggle is going to take you home. | 麦肯纳 狄格尔先生会送你回家 |
[23:17] | I have some unexpected business. | 我有点急事 |
[23:20] | It’s OK. | 没关系 |
[23:25] | Lance. | 兰斯 |
[23:27] | The target is Malcolm Merlyn. | 目标是马尔科姆·梅林 |
[23:28] | Establish a perimeter but keep your distance. | 设立安全边界 但要保持距离 |
[23:30] | I don’t want the police caught in the crossfire. | 我不想让警方和对方交火 |
[23:33] | The true humanitarian in the Merlyn family | 梅林家族里面真正的人道主义者 |
[23:36] | was my wife Rebecca. | 是我的妻子丽贝卡 |
[23:38] | Many of you here knew her. | 这里很多人都认识她 |
[23:40] | She tirelessly devoted herself | 她孜孜不倦的投身于 |
[23:42] | to helping those less fortunate in the glades. | 帮助贫民区苦难人民的事业中 |
[23:45] | I like to think that if the men who murdered her | 我想 要是谋杀她的那个人 |
[23:49] | knew her; | 认识她 |
[23:50] | knew the work that she did, | 了解她的工作 |
[23:51] | knew the person that she was… | 了解她的为人 |
[23:55] | He would have helped her to her car, made sure she was safe, | 那么他一定会确保她安全上车 |
[23:58] | instead of stealing her purse and shooting her. | 而不是偷她的包还枪杀她 |
[24:09] | The truth is, I haven’t done enough for this city. | 说实话 我为这座城市做的还不够 |
[24:12] | My city. | 我的城市 |
[24:15] | I failed it. | 我辜负了它 |
[24:17] | But I promise you– | 但是我保证 |
[24:18] | I am not finished yet. | 我不会就此停止 |
[24:19] | I promise you that this city | 我保证 这座城市 |
[24:22] | will be better for all of us. | 会变得更美好 |
[24:25] | And on that day, I will look at this beautiful award | 等到那天 我会再回首这次盛大的颁奖典礼 |
[24:29] | and feel that I have earned it. | 真正名至实归 |
[24:32] | I thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
[24:47] | Plan activate. | 计划启动 |
[24:48] | Ladies and gentlemen, please be calm. | 女士们先生们 请不要慌乱 |
[24:50] | This is the fiire alarm system. | 这是火警警报系统 |
[24:59] | Tommy! | 汤米 |
[25:22] | Merlyn’s not taking the bait. | 梅林没有上钩 |
[25:23] | Change of plans. | 改变计划 |
[25:24] | I don’t like improvisation. | 我不喜欢即兴表演 |
[25:26] | Drive him upstairs to his penthouse office. | 引他去楼上的阁楼办公室 |
[25:29] | I need to switch vantage points. | 我要换射击地点 |
[25:31] | Tommy! | 汤米 |
[25:35] | Tommy! | 汤米 |
[25:38] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[25:41] | There’s an exit on the second floor. | 二楼还有个出口 |
[25:43] | I wasn’t leaving until I knew you were safe. | 你没安全逃脱 我是不会走的 |
[26:01] | Go somewhere safe. I’ll hold them off. | 去安全的地方 我挡住他们 |
[26:04] | Go now! | 马上去 |
[26:06] | Come on! | 走 |
[26:09] | – Where are we going? – Up. | -我们去哪里 -上面 |
[26:10] | – Who are those guys? – I don’t know. | -那些人是谁 -我不知道 |
[26:12] | They’re trying to kill you! | 他们想杀你 |
[26:13] | Yeah. It seems that way. | 好像是这样 |
[26:14] | And we’re going up, without any of your bodyguards? | 那我们还上楼 你的保镖都不在 |
[26:16] | Dad! We need to get out of here. | 爸 我们得出去 |
[26:19] | Tommy, take a deep breath and trust me. | 汤米 深呼吸 相信我 |
[26:22] | Upstairs in my office is a panic room. | 我上面的办公室是间安全室 |
[26:24] | We get there, we seal it off. | 我们过去后就封起来 |
[26:29] | Merlyn’s headed to the penthouse. | 梅林去阁楼了 |
[26:46] | Why do you want Malcolm Merlyn dead? | 你为什么要杀马尔科姆·梅林 |
[26:49] | I’ll settle for you. | 我会让你知道的 |
[27:18] | Wait! | 等等 |
[27:21] | – Go! – You killed him! | -快走 -你杀了他 |
[27:23] | Surely as he would have killed you. | 他要是有机会也会杀你的 |
[27:25] | Come on. Move, move, move! | 快点 走 |
[27:32] | Electromagnetic locks. | 这是电磁锁 |
[27:34] | What if they cut the power? | 要是他们切断电源呢 |
[27:35] | This floor is on an entire separate grid. | 这层楼用的是独立电网 |
[27:37] | The glass? | 玻璃呢 |
[27:38] | Lexan. Bulletproof. It’s over. | 莱克桑树脂 防弹的 没事了 |
[27:42] | – How did you know how to do that? – What? | -你怎么知道要这么做 -什么 |
[27:44] | Fight. | 打斗 |
[27:47] | Kill. | 杀戮 |
[28:00] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[28:26] | Freeze! SCPD. | 不许动 警务人员 |
[28:29] | Put the bow down. | 把弓放下 |
[28:38] | Tommy, you ok? | 汤米你还好吗 |
[28:51] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[28:59] | Dad?! | 爸爸 |
[29:08] | Turn around slowly. | 慢慢地转身 |
[29:21] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[29:23] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[29:25] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[29:26] | I’m okay. | 我很好 |
[29:35] | Damn it. | 糟糕 |
[29:39] | You’re bleeding. You’re bleeding. | 你在流血 你在流血 |
[29:41] | I’ll be fine, Tom. | 我会没事的 汤姆 |
[29:45] | No, no, no, dad! | 不 不 不 爸爸 |
[29:46] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[29:49] | No! | 不 |
[29:52] | Stay back. | 靠后 |
[29:53] | I’m not here to hurt you or your father. | 我不是来伤害你和你父亲的 |
[29:56] | I said stay back. | 我说了别过来 |
[30:04] | It’s a curare. | 是箭毒 |
[30:05] | Don’t come any closer. | 不要再靠近了 |
[30:07] | Your father’s been poisoned. | 你父亲中毒了 |
[30:08] | An assassin named Floyd Lawton | 一个叫弗洛伊德·劳顿的杀手 |
[30:10] | laces his bullets with curare. | 在子弹上涂了箭毒 |
[30:11] | I’ve dealt with this before. | 我以前碰到过 |
[30:12] | We need to dilute the poison in his bloodstream. | 我们需要稀释他血液内的毒 |
[30:14] | I said stay the hell back! | 我说了别过来 |
[30:17] | In three minutes he’s paralyzed. | 三分钟内他会瘫痪 |
[30:19] | In four minutes, he suffocates. | 四分钟后 窒息 |
[30:20] | If you don’t let me help you now, | 如果你不让我帮你 |
[30:22] | he’s dead before anybody gets here! | 还没等人来就会死 |
[30:26] | Help. How? | 帮忙 怎么帮 |
[30:28] | Fresh blood buys him time to get to the hospital. | 新鲜的血液能让他挺到医院 |
[30:32] | A blood transfusion? | 输血吗 |
[30:34] | That’s insane! | 真是疯了 |
[30:36] | It’s the only way. | 这是唯一的办法 |
[30:38] | He needs your blood. | 他需要你的血 |
[30:41] | You’re out of time. | 快没时间了 |
[30:42] | You need to make a decision right now. | 你现在就得做决定 |
[30:45] | Why should I trust you?! | 我为什么要相信你 |
[30:57] | Because you always have. | 因为你一直如此 |
[31:01] | Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[31:23] | Okay. Ready? | 好吧 准备好了吗 |
[31:26] | Do it. | 开始吧 |
[31:51] | Hold his arm. | 握住他的手臂 |
[32:02] | Come on, come on, come on. | 加油 加油 |
[32:06] | You’re the vigilante. | 你就是治安维持者 |
[32:10] | Why? | 为什么 |
[32:13] | Later. | 一会再说 |
[32:14] | He’s still going to need medical attention | 他仍需要医疗救治 |
[32:15] | to fully clean out his system, you understand? | 才能完全清除血液中的毒液 明白吗 |
[32:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[32:31] | Tommy. | 汤米 |
[32:32] | I’m right here, dad. | 我在这 爸爸 |
[32:44] | What did the hood say to you? | 兜帽人跟你说了什么 |
[32:45] | He didn’t say anything. | 什么也没说 |
[32:46] | You let a homicidal maniac talk you into | 你让一个杀人狂 |
[32:48] | a homemade blood transfusion | 告诉你怎样输血 |
[32:49] | instead of calling the paramedics? | 而不是呼叫医务人员 |
[32:51] | My father’s life was at stake. | 保住我父亲的命是最重要的事 |
[32:53] | So first the hood rescues you and Queen from those kidnappers, | 那么先是兜帽人从绑架者那里救出你和奎恩 |
[32:58] | now he saves your old man. | 现在又救了你老爸 |
[32:59] | But he’s taking down every other one percenter out there. | 但他却没有施恩于其他人 |
[33:04] | Is this guy a friend of yours, Merlyn? | 这个人是你的朋友吗 默林 |
[33:08] | I don’t know who the hell he is. | 我不知道他到底是谁 |
[33:30] | If they can’t hear us, then what’s the point? | 如果他们听不到我们 又有什么意义 |
[33:33] | Wait! | 等等 |
[33:35] | You still might have done us some good. | 说不定你对咱们还是有帮助的 |
[33:37] | 0500 Hours from my mark. | 从我的坐标到那里还需五个小时 |
[33:39] | Final deployment is five by five. | 最终部署准备就绪 |
[33:42] | That’s Fyers! | 那是法尔斯 |
[33:43] | I’m tuned into the soldier’s frequency. | 我已经将频率调到部队的波段 |
[33:45] | Scylla is in route. Eta 0600 hours. | 斯库拉正在途中 埃塔还有六小时 |
[33:48] | At the southwest bay. | 在西南海湾 |
[33:49] | I’ll call you when Scylla is in my possession. | 斯库拉就位后会告知你 |
[33:51] | Fyers out. | 法尔斯出去了 |
[33:54] | Who was Fyers talking to? | 法尔斯在和谁说话 |
[33:55] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[33:57] | Sounds like someone off this island, | 像是岛外的人 |
[33:58] | Maybe his benefactor. More importantly, | 也许是他的雇主 重要的是 |
[34:01] | who or what is Scylla? | 斯库拉是什么 |
[34:02] | The Scylla and Charybdis. | 斯库拉和卡律布迪斯 |
[34:04] | It’s “The Odyssey,” from one of the four nightmare chapters. | 是奥德赛中四个噩梦章里的 |
[34:09] | Scylla was a monster. | 斯库拉是个怪物 |
[34:13] | I want to meet this monster. | 我想会会这个怪物 |
[34:18] | Am I going alone? | 我自己去吗 |
[34:40] | So how’s it feel to save a one percenter? | 救了个大人物的感觉如何 |
[34:42] | Looks like Malcolm Meryln’s going to be okay. | 看样马尔科姆·梅林不会有大碍了 |
[34:43] | They took him to Starling General. | 他们把他带到了星城总院 |
[34:45] | Good thing he was wearing a bulletproof vest. | 幸好他穿了防弹衣 |
[34:47] | He’s not in the hospital because he was shot. | 他在医院不是因为中枪 |
[34:51] | He was poisoned by curare. | 他中了箭毒 |
[35:10] | Lawton’s alive. | 罗通还活着 |
[35:12] | I’m sorry, John. | 很遗憾 约翰 |
[35:25] | This Lawton kick his dog or something? | 这个叫罗通的找过他麻烦吗 |
[35:28] | No. | 不是 |
[35:32] | He killed his brother. | 罗通杀了他哥哥 |
[35:42] | What? | 怎么了 |
[35:44] | What is it? | 什么情况 |
[35:46] | You were right. | 你说对了 |
[35:48] | Scylla is a monster. | 斯库拉的确是个怪物 |
[35:50] | A Russian-made S300 | 俄制S300 |
[35:52] | anti-aircraft missile launcher. | 防空导弹发射器 |
[35:54] | It can simultaneously track up to a hundred targets | 它可以同时追踪100个目标 |
[35:57] | while engaging with at least a dozen. | 至少能击中一打 |
[36:01] | I mean, from here, | 我是说 在这里 |
[36:03] | they could shoot down a commercial airliner, | 他们可以击落一架商业飞机 |
[36:06] | or start a war. | 或者挑起一场战争 |
[36:14] | Hey, you’re here. | 你来了 |
[36:17] | Walk with me. | 边走边谈 |
[36:19] | I heard you were there, are you okay? | 我听说你也在现场 你没事吧 |
[36:20] | I’m fine. Fine. | 我没事 很好 |
[36:21] | Listen, Mckenna, I’m– | 听我说 麦卡娜 我 |
[36:24] | I’m really sorry that I had to run out on you like that. | 我真的很抱歉把你一个人留在那 |
[36:26] | Don’t worry. Five more minutes, | 没关系 再晚5分钟 |
[36:27] | and I would have had to run out on you. | 就是我先丢下你了 |
[36:32] | Our lives are complicated. | 我们的生活都很复杂 |
[36:38] | But I’m willing to figure us out. | 但是如果你愿意努力让咱俩能成 |
[36:41] | if you are. | 我也愿意 |
[36:46] | Willing and able. | 愿意而且能够做到 |
[36:56] | Hey. Hey, dad. Dad, dad. | 老爸 老爸 |
[36:59] | Take it easy. | 慢慢来 |
[37:01] | You were shot. | 你中枪了 |
[37:03] | The bullet was laced with poison. | 子弹上有毒 |
[37:07] | I should be dead. | 我怎么没死 |
[37:09] | I gave you a blood transfusion. | 我给你输了血 |
[37:13] | Actually it was… | 实际上 那是 |
[37:16] | the vigilante’s idea. | 治安维持者的主意 |
[37:19] | He saved you. | 他救了你一命 |
[37:21] | He did? | 他救的 |
[37:24] | I was worried I was going to lose you. | 我很害怕我会失去你 |
[37:26] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪都不会去的 |
[37:29] | You said that after mom died. | 老妈死的时候你也这么说 |
[37:33] | But you left. | 但你还是离开了 |
[37:35] | I wasn’t a very good father to you after your mother passed away. | 从你母亲去世以后我就没尽父亲的责任 |
[37:40] | I was so lost. | 我当时很迷茫 |
[37:42] | You never told me where you went. | 你从没告诉我你去了哪里 |
[37:51] | I found myself in a place called Nanda Parbat. | 我到了一个叫南达尔巴特的地方 |
[37:57] | I met a man there. | 在那里我遇到了一个人 |
[38:01] | He helped me make sense of things. | 他帮我恢复了理智 |
[38:06] | He helped me to find a purpose for my life: | 帮我找到了人生的目标 |
[38:10] | to make this city a better place for everyone. | 就是让这个城市更美好 为了大家 |
[38:14] | Especially for you. | 更是为你 |
[38:18] | How are you going to do that? | 你怎么去做呢 |
[38:22] | Malcolm? | 马尔科姆 |
[38:27] | Tommy. | 汤米 |
[38:29] | Could I talk to Moira for a minute? | 我跟莫伊拉单独谈谈好吗 |
[38:49] | Thank god you’re all right. | 谢天谢地你没事 |
[38:52] | We have a traitor in our midst. | 我们之中有叛徒 |
[38:54] | I want you to find out who. | 我要你把这个人找出来 |
[38:58] | He just made his last mistake. | 这会是他犯的最后一个错误了 |
[39:10] | My dad’s going to be okay, thanks to you. | 我爸没有大碍了 多亏有你 |
[39:14] | It’s thanks to you. | 辛亏有你才对 |
[39:18] | I once asked you what happened to you out on that island. | 我之前问过你一次在那个岛上发生了什么 |
[39:20] | You said “a lot”. | 你回答说”很多事” |
[39:22] | That doesn’t quite cover it. | 看来你还遗漏了一些 |
[39:24] | Tommy… | 汤米 |
[39:24] | I saw you kill those guys who kidnapped us | 我亲眼看见你杀了那绑架了我们的人 |
[39:27] | when you first got back, didn’t I? | 就是在你刚回来的那时候 对吧 |
[39:36] | I… | 我 |
[39:38] | I know you have a lot of questions. | 我知道你有很多疑问 |
[39:39] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:43] | Yeah, but for now, just the one. | 没错 但现在我只想问你一个问题 |
[39:49] | Were you ever going to tell me? | 你有没有打算过告诉我 |
[39:55] | No. | 没有 |
[40:12] | Tommy, I just saw it all on the news. | 汤米 我在新闻上都看到了 |
[40:13] | I’ll be there as soon as I can. | 我会尽快赶过去 |
[40:15] | Bye. | 再见 |
[40:24] | Hello, Laurel. | 你好 劳蕾尔 |
[40:27] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[40:32] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么会来这 |
[40:34] | I need to talk to you. | 我得跟你谈谈 |
[40:37] | About what? | 谈什么 |
[40:41] | I know I’ve made mistakes. | 我知道我以前做得不对 |
[40:44] | Yeah. | 对 |
[40:45] | Yes, you have. | 没错 是这样 |
[40:49] | Look, I have to go. | 我现在得出去 |
[40:51] | Why don’t you send me an email or a postcard some time? | 有什么事以后给我发邮件或者寄明信片吧 |
[40:55] | I have something important I need to discuss with you. | 我有很重要的事要跟你谈 |
[40:58] | What could be so important after all this time? | 都这么长时间了还有什么重要的事 |
[41:03] | It’s about Sarah. | 是关于莎拉的 |
[41:06] | What about her? | 关于她的什么事 |
[41:09] | I think she may be alive. | 我觉得她可能还活着 |