时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | My name is Oliver Queen. | 我的名字叫奥利弗·奎恩 |
[00:04] | For 5 years I was stranded on an island | 五年里 我被困孤岛 |
[00:07] | with only one goal– | 只有一个目标 |
[00:09] | Survive. | 生存 |
[00:10] | Oliver Queen is alive. | 奥利弗·奎恩还活着 |
[00:11] | 最新新闻 失踪亿万富翁重现人间 | |
[00:12] | 年度报告 | |
[00:12] | Now I will fulfill my father’s dying wish– | 现在我要完成父亲的遗愿 |
[00:15] | To use the list of names he left me | 用他留给我的名单 |
[00:17] | and bring down those who are poisoning my city. | 扳倒那些荼毒城市的人 |
[00:21] | To do this, I must become someone else. | 要做这些 我必须伪装成另一个人 |
[00:24] | I must become something else. | 我必须成为另一个存在 |
[00:28] | Previously on “Arrow”… | 《绿箭》前情回顾 |
[00:30] | Hi, I’m looking for Detective Hall. I was told he works in vice. | 你好 我找豪尔警探 听说他是扫毒组的 |
[00:33] | Oliver? | 奥利弗 |
[00:34] | Mckenna Hall. | 麦肯纳·豪尔 |
[00:36] | I live to surprise. | 我总是给人惊喜 |
[00:38] | – I want to find Walter. – My stepfather. | -我想找到沃尔特 -我的继父 |
[00:40] | I’ll help you rescue him, but that’s it. | 我会帮你救他 但仅此而已 |
[00:43] | That’s my offer. | 这就是我的想法 |
[00:45] | Ok. | 好 |
[01:07] | Jerry. | 杰瑞 |
[01:10] | – Jerry, you ok? – Yeah. | -杰瑞 你还好吗 -还好 |
[01:11] | You look a little peaked, man. | 你看上去有些憔悴 |
[01:12] | I’m fine. It’s, uh, Mrs. Hill wants us | 我没事 希尔太太让我们 |
[01:15] | to move the Sherwood into the vault. | 把舍伍德红宝石放进保险库 |
[01:17] | Now? It’s mid-day. | 现在吗 这可是大中午的 |
[01:18] | I know. She says it’s a security threat. | 我知道 她说有安全威胁 |
[01:20] | It’s, uh, all the robberies lately. | 最近发生了多起抢劫案 |
[01:24] | Right, right. | 好吧 |
[01:42] | That way. | 那边 |
[01:47] | Take this thing off me, all right? | 把这玩意儿拿下来 好吗 |
[01:49] | I got it like you asked. Here. | 我按你吩咐拿到了 给 |
[01:52] | Take it off me! | 拿下来 |
[01:59] | Were–were you– | 你是不是 |
[02:01] | Were you bluffing? I mean, would the thing have detonated? | 你是不是在唬我 这玩意儿会爆炸吗 |
[02:03] | Violently. Don’t worry, though. You did exactly as I asked, | 会炸得你粉身碎骨 不过别担心 你按我的吩咐做了 |
[02:07] | so it’s just unconsciousness for you. | 所以你只会失去知觉 |
[02:09] | Unconscious? | 失去知觉 |
[02:13] | 奎恩工业股份有限公司 钢铁制造与焊接 | |
[02:22] | You might want to take it easy | 如果你今晚想除掉名单上的一个人 |
[02:23] | if you plan on taking someone off that list tonight. | 你最好放松点 |
[02:24] | This is me taking it easy. | 我这样挺放松的 |
[02:29] | So who’s our lucky guy tonight? | 今晚谁是我们的幸运儿 |
[02:31] | Ken Williams. His pyramid scheme stole millions. | 肯·威廉姆斯 他靠非法传销骗走了几百万 |
[02:32] | 奎恩联合企业总裁失踪 | |
[02:34] | People didn’t just lost their homes. Their lives are ruined. | 人们不仅无家可归 而且一生都毁了 |
[02:37] | Why don’t you call it in early tonight, | 不如你今晚早些回来 |
[02:38] | 年龄 45岁 姓名 威廉姆斯 居住地 星城 | |
[02:39] | I’m not expecting much trouble. | 我估计是手到擒来 |
[02:45] | 寻觅佳偶 我想找一个带着孩子的女人 因为我自己也有个儿子 | |
[02:49] | 锁定 | |
[03:02] | Felicity! Did you just… | 费利西蒂 你是不是 |
[03:04] | Computer override your lock. | 电脑控制了你的锁 |
[03:07] | – Maybe a little. – What are you doing? | -也许吧 -你在干什么 |
[03:09] | I pulled up some information on Mr. Williams. | 我查到了一些关于威廉姆斯的信息 |
[03:11] | Did you know he’s a widowed father of a 10-year-old boy? | 你知道他是个鳏夫 还有个十岁的儿子吗 |
[03:14] | I told you. | 我告诉过你 |
[03:15] | I’m only in this to help Walter. | 我参与只是为了帮助沃尔特 |
[03:17] | Not to be an accessory to orphaning little kids. | 不是帮你让小孩成为孤儿 |
[03:19] | – I’m just giving him a warning. – Has it ever occurred to you | -我只是警告他 -你想过没有 |
[03:21] | you could do some real good in the city? | 你可以真的行侠仗义 |
[03:23] | Beyond just recovering people’s | 而不是仅仅帮人们找回 |
[03:24] | stock portfolios and their saving accounts. | 股票投资组合和储蓄账户 |
[03:29] | You’re not the only one who knows how to reboot my system. | 不止你一个人知道如何重启我的系统 |
[03:33] | – I made a mistake. – Getting in my way? | -我犯了个错误 -要挡我的道 |
[03:35] | – I don’t disagree. – No. | -我同意 -不 |
[03:37] | Signing on with you. Even provisionally. | 我和你签约 即使是临时的 |
[03:52] | Drink. | 喝吧 |
[03:58] | That tastes like dirt. | 尝起来像泥巴 |
[03:59] | You got to stay hydrated, ok? | 你得保持身体的水分 |
[04:01] | Hydration is not my problem. | 我担心的不是这个 |
[04:03] | My problem is getting a | 而是用一把钝刀片 |
[04:04] | bullet dug out of my arm with a dull blade. | 从我的手臂里挖出子弹 |
[04:07] | Let me take a look. | 让我看看 |
[04:12] | It’s infected. | 感染了 |
[04:15] | Go figure. | 想办法 |
[04:20] | I got to stop that before it spreads. | 我得阻止伤口继续感染 |
[04:24] | When you swing past the drugstore for those antibiotics, | 你顺道经过药店买抗生素时 |
[04:27] | you want to get me a copy of “Maxim”, | 能帮我买本《格言》吗 |
[04:28] | or maybe a “Sports Illustrated”? | 或者《体育画报》 |
[04:32] | Yao Fei had these super herbs back in the cave | 姚飞在洞里种了超级药草 |
[04:34] | That’d heal anything. | 能治愈一切 |
[04:38] | I’m going to go get them. | 我去弄点来 |
[04:41] | You’re not going to last an hour out there. | 你出去的话一小时都撑不到 |
[04:44] | Well, I guess you better hope I get back in 45 minutes, then. | 那你最好希望我在45分钟内回来 |
[05:01] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你抽空前来 |
[05:05] | It is so good to see you, Frank. | 见到你我真高兴 弗兰克 |
[05:10] | It’s been far too long. | 我们太久没见了 |
[05:12] | Yes. My interests in China have kept me away | 是啊 我在中国的股份可把我 |
[05:16] | more than I’d like. | 拖了好一阵 |
[05:18] | But with the undertaking approaching, | 但是我们即将要筹备事业 |
[05:20] | I thought a return to Starling City was in order. | 我觉得回归星城是势在必行 |
[05:24] | Actually, Frank, | 实际上 弗兰克 |
[05:25] | it’s the undertaking | 我想和你谈的 |
[05:27] | that I wanted to talk to you about. | 正是我们的事业 |
[05:32] | I want to get out. | 我想退出 |
[05:35] | Is this because of what happened to Walter? | 是因为沃尔特的缘故吗 |
[05:38] | With Walter, | 因为沃尔特的事 |
[05:39] | With Robert. | 罗伯特的事 |
[05:41] | Last week the vigilante nearly made my children orphans. | 上周治安维持者还差点让我孩子成了孤儿 |
[05:44] | I’ve reached my limit, Frank. | 我受够了 弗兰克 |
[05:49] | That’s, uh, | 这是 |
[05:51] | a lot to confide in me, Moira. | 对我吐露心事了 莫伊拉 |
[05:55] | Robert did. | 罗伯特也是吧 |
[05:59] | I know he reached out to you; | 我知道他找过你 |
[06:00] | whether I was supposed to know it or not. | 虽然我可能不该知道 |
[06:04] | He had misgivings. | 他心存疑虑 |
[06:07] | He sought you out because he knew you did, too. | 他找你出来因为他知道你也一样 |
[06:09] | But then he was murdered. | 然后他就被杀了 |
[06:13] | And that should be a cautionary tale for both of us. | 你我都该以此为鉴 |
[06:15] | Yes, I know. And I’ve gone along with this | 我明白 我已经尽最大努力 |
[06:18] | for as long as I can stomach it. | 忍受这些事了 |
[06:22] | We started this | 我们一开始是要 |
[06:24] | to fix the glades, Frank. | 拯救贫民窟 弗兰克 |
[06:27] | To cure the city, not lay it to waste. | 拯救这个城市 不是让它成为废墟 |
[06:30] | You got into this | 你加入这个事业 |
[06:31] | because of what happened to your daughter. | 是因为你女儿的缘故 |
[06:36] | Frank… | 弗兰克 |
[06:38] | What would Amanda want you to do? | 阿曼达会希望你怎么做 |
[06:56] | Maybe we should come back later. | 或许我们该过一会儿再来 |
[06:57] | No, maybe we should wait, Oliver. This is really serious. | 或许我们该等等 奥利弗 事关重大 |
[07:00] | What if her next attack of conscience | 如果她又良心不安 |
[07:01] | leads her right to the police? | 直接去找了警察怎么办 |
[07:02] | Oh, she won’t say anything. | 她不会出声的 |
[07:03] | I know I had to make the same calculation | 我心里有数 就像之前让你 |
[07:05] | when you found out about me. | 发现我的身份时候一样 |
[07:07] | Mm-hmm. And what would you have done if you were wrong, | 那如果你预计错误 |
[07:09] | and I decided to make a call to Detective Lance? | 我还是决定打电话告诉兰斯警探呢 |
[07:14] | I would have put an arrow in you. | 我会一箭射穿你 |
[07:19] | Really–really–you really would have done that, really? | 真的吗 你真的会这么做吗 |
[07:23] | I had a bet going with myself | 我还在猜你们俩 |
[07:24] | on how quickly you two would visit. | 要多久才会来找我 |
[07:26] | Tell me not to reveal your secret. | 警告我别透露你们的秘密 |
[07:28] | Looks like I won. | 看来我没猜错 |
[07:29] | Actually, Felicity, I was hoping | 费莉希蒂 其实我希望 |
[07:31] | that I could get you to change your mind. | 我能够改变你的想法 |
[07:32] | I was worked up on adrenaline last night, | 我昨晚肾上腺素有点高 |
[07:34] | and I didn’t exactly put my best foot forward. | 当时没能好好解释 |
[07:37] | I was hoping you’d give me the opportunity to do that now. | 希望你现在能给我机会弥补一下 |
[07:41] | How about you start with Ken Williams? | 那你先说说肯·威廉姆斯好了 |
[07:44] | Did he also get to enjoy your adrenaline last night? | 你昨晚对他也表现得肾上腺素过高吗 |
[07:45] | No, he returned the money that he stole | 他把偷到的钱 |
[07:47] | just in time to put his son to bed. | 在他儿子睡前都还回去了 |
[07:49] | Like I said, Felicity, just a warning… | 正如我所说 费莉希蒂 我只是警告 |
[07:52] | At this time, we’d like to remind the public | 此时此刻 我们想提醒大家 |
[07:53] | that we are coordinating our efforts with Interpol | 鉴于幕后者主要在欧洲行动 |
[07:56] | as the dodger operates primarily in Europe, | 我们正与国际刑警进行合作 |
[07:58] | and they have advised us to warn the public | 国际刑警建议提醒公众 |
[08:00] | that he is to be considered armed and extremely dangerous. | 幕后者可能携带武器 极度危险 |
[08:02] | You know, I heard about this guy. They call him the dodger | 我听说过这家伙 他们叫他幕后者 |
[08:04] | because he avoids getting his hands dirty. | 因为他总避免亲自动手 |
[08:07] | He uses hostages to do his stealing for him. | 他让人质替他去偷盗 |
[08:10] | How? | 怎么做到呢 |
[08:10] | Puts a bomb collar around their necks. | 让人质带上炸弹颈圈 |
[08:13] | Last year, a guy in Madrid | 去年马德里有个家伙 |
[08:14] | didn’t steal what the dodger told him to, | 没偷到幕后者要的东西 |
[08:16] | and it took his head off. Literally. | 头都炸没了 |
[08:18] | And now the psycho’s in Starling City? | 现在这个神经病跑到星城来了 |
[08:20] | It’s too bad his name’s not in your notebook. | 真可惜他的名字不在你的笔记本上 |
[08:21] | You know, not all the people that I target are on the list. | 要知道我的目标不局限于那个名单 |
[08:24] | Every once in a while, I make an exception. | 我也不时地破个例 |
[08:27] | A hostage-taking jewel thief, for example. | 比如劫持人质的珠宝大盗 |
[08:32] | So why don’t you help us take him down? | 不如你来帮我们拿下吧 |
[08:41] | He’s late. | 他要迟到了 |
[08:50] | Never. | 从来不会 |
[09:03] | I maintain a Swiss account for financial transactions. | 我有个瑞士账户处理财务交易 |
[09:07] | Here’s the number. | 这是账号 |
[09:10] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:12] | I’ll wire you the money. | 我会把钱汇给你 |
[09:14] | Assuming I don’t misplace the numbers. | 只要我不会弄丢账号 |
[09:17] | My bookkeeping method is a little sloppy. | 我记录不怎么细致 |
[09:21] | Really? | 是吗 |
[09:23] | Clearly you’re under the impression | 你显然以为 |
[09:24] | that you can have the Sherwood ruby for a steal. | 靠偷就能把舍伍德红宝石搞到手 |
[09:27] | Well, you’re new here in town. | 你初来乍到 |
[09:31] | We’re not as refined in Starling City. | 我们可没有你想的那么高尚 |
[09:34] | I’m getting that impression. | 我也发现了 |
[09:43] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[09:45] | Your men are merely unconscious. | 你的手下只是昏迷而已 |
[09:48] | In about 17 minutes, | 大概十七分钟后 |
[09:49] | they’ll wake up with the ability | 他们就会醒来 |
[09:50] | to turn every other fence in this town. | 再去跟着城里其他买卖赃物的人混 |
[09:53] | But I’m not to be trifled with. | 不过我可不是好惹的 |
[09:58] | What about me? | 那我怎么办 |
[09:59] | I don’t know. | 不知道啊 |
[10:03] | What about you, indeed. | 你怎么办呢 |
[10:06] | So to catch this guy, we need to either figure out where he is, | 要抓住这家伙 我们要么弄清楚他如今在哪 |
[10:09] | or where he’s going to be. | 要么查出他将去哪 |
[10:10] | Is this really how you guys figure out how to get your target? | 你们就是这样制定计划的吗 |
[10:13] | Over burgers and shakes? | 边吃汉堡奶昔边谈 |
[10:14] | Sorry it took me so long. I’m waiting on a bunch | 抱歉要你们等这么久 那群顾客 |
[10:17] | of particularly rowdy customers. | 实在是太吵了 |
[10:20] | You need me to handle that? | 要我去处理吗 |
[10:22] | I appreciate it, but I’m a pro by now. | 我很感谢 不过我现在已经是专家了 |
[10:25] | I’ll be here if you need me. | 需要我的话尽管说 |
[10:30] | Girlfriend? | 你女朋友吗 |
[10:31] | No, it’s my sister in law. | 不是 是我嫂子 |
[10:33] | Sort of. | 某种程度来说 |
[10:35] | Carly was married to Dig’s brother. | 卡莉嫁给了狄格的哥哥 |
[10:38] | And he passed away. | 而他去世了 |
[10:41] | Looks like she’s hot for you. | 看样子她对你有意思 |
[10:42] | Can we get back to crime fighting, please? | 能说回打击罪案的事吗 |
[10:45] | Actually, Dig, I was thinking, | 事实上 狄格 我在想 |
[10:46] | you probably should ask her out. | 也许你该约她出去 |
[10:47] | Really? | 是吗 |
[10:51] | I’ll do that jut five minutes after you ask out McKenna. | 你约麦肯纳出去 我就约她出去 |
[10:51] | Ooh, the detective on The Dodger case. | 查幕后者案子的那名警探 |
[10:54] | – You have a thing for her? – Yes. | -你对她有意思 -是的 |
[10:59] | I don’t see you asking Carly out. | 你怎么还没约卡莉出去 |
[11:05] | Felicity, this guy, | 费利西蒂 这家伙 |
[11:07] | he’s targeting a very specific type of jewel. | 他只以一种珠宝为目标 |
[11:09] | We figure out why, | 我们能弄清楚为什么 |
[11:11] | and that’ll give us the how to catch him. | 就知道该怎么抓到他了 |
[11:13] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[11:16] | Your crush object with a badge | 你的警察心上人说 |
[11:18] | said they were working with interpol. | 他们正和国际刑警合作 |
[11:19] | Why don’t I work a couple of little tech, | 不如我们研究点小技术 |
[11:21] | you distract her with a little flirty flirt, | 你去跟她调调情 分散她注意力 |
[11:23] | slip said tech onto her phone. | 把这个小技术装在她手机上 |
[11:25] | It’ll turn into a micro transmitter, | 那是个微型发射机 |
[11:27] | and boom, we’ll learn everything she knows. | 她知道的事我们也都能知道 |
[11:31] | It’s not how I typically get my information. | 我通常不是这样获取情报的 |
[11:32] | How do you typically do it? | 你通常都怎么做 |
[11:34] | I find the person. | 我找到那个人 |
[11:36] | And then I put the fear of God into them until they talk. | 把他们吓得半死 再逼他们开口 |
[11:39] | But we can try your way. | 不过你的方法值得一试 |
[11:41] | You know, Carly, I don’t want this to, um, | 卡莉 我不想让这事 |
[11:45] | you know, to come off weird or anything, | 变得很奇怪或怎样 |
[11:47] | it’s just… | 只不过… |
[11:52] | Would you like to have dinner? | 你想一起吃晚餐吗 |
[11:54] | How about tonight? | 不如今晚吧 |
[11:55] | – Tonight? – What… | -今晚 -怎么了 |
[11:58] | We haven’t waited long enough? | 等得还不够久吗 |
[12:07] | Who knew street meat could taste so good? | 街边摊怎么会这么好吃 |
[12:10] | I had a feeling you needed a break from the office. | 我觉得你需要离开办公室休息一下 |
[12:13] | Hank was my first client. | 汉克是我第一位委托人 |
[12:15] | I kept his son from being sent away | 他儿子全靠我才没有因为 |
[12:17] | for a mugging that he didn’t commit. | 他不曾犯下的抢劫罪而入狱 |
[12:18] | And how did that not score you free hot dogs for life? | 这都没让你这辈子吃热狗不花钱 |
[12:22] | CNRI gives low income people access to the legal system. | 创新联合会让低收入群众也能请得起律师 |
[12:25] | Without them, his son could have gone to prison forever. | 要是没有他们 他儿子会坐一辈子牢 |
[12:29] | I could have gone to prison, too. | 我本来也会坐牢的 |
[12:31] | He couldn’t afford a dream team of super lawyers. | 他请不起梦想超级律师团 |
[12:35] | So I’m supposed to feel guilty | 我应该为自己很幸运 |
[12:37] | because I’m lucky enough to have a rich family? | 生在富有的家庭而感到内疚吗 |
[12:39] | No. You are lucky. | 不 你很幸运 |
[12:42] | And hopefully CNRI will show you that. | 希望创新联合会能让你明白 |
[12:55] | Give us the purse, | 把包包还我们 |
[12:56] | and we won’t press any charges. | 我们就不会起诉你 |
[13:10] | Yeah, you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[13:12] | I really do feel lucky. | 我真觉得自己很幸运 |
[13:16] | This got snagged as he bolted over the fence. | 他翻栅栏时 这个勾住了 |
[13:19] | Looks like a chain from his wallet. | 看着像是他钱包的包带 |
[13:31] | – I thought you gave up crime fighting. – What? | -我还以为你不再打击罪案了 -什么 |
[13:34] | Well, the business with your sister. I figured… | 你妹妹那件事 我还以为 |
[13:36] | you’d stay out of police precincts. | 你再也不会来警局了 |
[13:40] | Yeah, I…I saw you on the news | 我在新闻上看到你了 |
[13:43] | And I realized that I never thanked you | 然后意识到我还没谢过你 |
[13:45] | for everything that you did, so. | 为你所做的一切 |
[13:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:50] | So you got promoted. | 你升职了 |
[13:52] | Major crimes. | 重案组 |
[13:53] | And they assigned me to The Dodger case. | 他们派我去查幕后者的案子 |
[13:55] | He extorts people into stealing for him. | 他胁迫别人帮他偷东西 |
[13:59] | How’s that going? | 查得怎么样 |
[14:00] | Slow. | 进展缓慢 |
[14:19] | It was nice seeing you | 自上次见过你之后 |
[14:22] | the last time that I saw you. | 很高兴再次见到你 |
[14:23] | Yeah. It’s good seeing you, too. | 是啊 我也很高兴见到你 |
[14:25] | It was like old times. | 就像以前一样 |
[14:27] | Except the pg version. | 就是不包括成人片段 |
[14:30] | How do you mean? | 这话怎讲 |
[14:32] | Well, you and I always knew how to have a fun time. | 你我以前总是很会找乐子 |
[14:35] | Something that’s been missing from my life lately. | 近来我人生中正缺少这一部分 |
[14:37] | So how about a drink? | 喝一杯如何 |
[14:39] | Not now. | 不是现在 |
[14:40] | Would you maybe– I’ll take you for a– | 你想不想 我带你去 |
[14:43] | Would you like to have dinner with me, Mckenna? | 你愿意和我共进晚餐吗 麦肯纳 |
[14:45] | I don’t know if you heard, | 我不知道你听说过没有 |
[14:46] | I was on a deserted island for five years | 我在荒岛上呆了整整五年 |
[14:48] | and I am totally out of practice with this whole… | 我已经完全生疏了这整个 |
[14:50] | Hmm. Well–well, dinner would be nice. | 晚餐听起来不错 |
[14:54] | In fact, I can make myself free tonight. | 我今晚能空出时间 |
[15:00] | – Yeah. – Great. | -好 -太棒了 |
[15:01] | So I’ll grab you at eight? | 那我八点来接你 |
[15:03] | That’s perfect. | 就这么说定了 |
[15:07] | – I’m lingering. I’m going to go. – Okay. | -我在拖延时间了 先走了 -好 |
[15:31] | Who’s there?! | 谁在那里 |
[15:36] | Help me. | 救我 |
[15:51] | Lance. | 我是兰斯 |
[15:52] | Sergeant, it’s Detective Hall. | 警官 我是豪尔警探 |
[15:54] | I have an update on the Dodger case. | 幕后者的案子有新进展 |
[15:56] | A body was found in an art gallery shot point blank. | 在一家画廊发现尸体 是近距离枪杀 |
[15:58] | There were three other men there, | 现场还有另外三人 |
[15:59] | all rendered unconscious by a highly focused | 都被高强电流击中心脏 |
[16:01] | electric current to the heart. | 导致昏迷 |
[16:03] | Same M.O. as that guard at the museum. | 和博物馆的作案手法相同 |
[16:05] | Got an ID on the vic? | 受害人的身份确定了吗 |
[16:07] | His name is Cass Derenick. | 他叫卡斯·德瑞内克 |
[16:08] | Pause. | 暂停 |
[16:11] | Who’s Cass Derenick? | 谁是卡斯·德瑞内克 |
[16:12] | Arrest, possession of stolen goods. | 因私藏赃物被逮捕 |
[16:15] | Arrest, conspiracy. | 因同谋罪被捕 |
[16:17] | Conviction, attempted sale of stolen goods. | 因试图销售赃物定罪 |
[16:19] | This guy’s a fence. | 他是个销赃犯 |
[16:21] | The Dodger’s looking to unload the Sherwood Ruby. | 幕后者在找人出手舍伍德红宝石 |
[16:23] | Which means he’ll be in the market for a new fence. | 也就是说他还要找一名新销赃犯 |
[16:26] | One he hasn’t, you know…killed. | 找个 还活着的 |
[16:28] | So we find the fence and we find the Dodger. | 只要找到销赃犯 就能找到幕后者 |
[16:33] | Anyway, I saw online that you sell | 我在网上看到你在卖 |
[16:35] | a chain wallet with an eight ball on the chain. | 一款串着枚”8″字小球的带链子的钱包 |
[16:38] | I was wondering if you could give me a name of | 不知道你能否给我提供一位 |
[16:41] | one of your customers if I gave you a description? | 顾客的姓名 我会给出描述 |
[16:44] | Yeah, sure, you can call me back. | 好的 当然 你可以等下再打来 |
[16:47] | Like every other used clothing and | 像我今天打过的其他所有的 |
[16:49] | leather good store I’ve called today. | 旧衣服和皮具店一样 |
[16:53] | What was that about? | 怎么回事 |
[16:55] | What’s up with the fancy fancy? | 你怎么穿得这么花哨 |
[16:56] | What? Oh, um, I have a date. | 什么 我要去赴个约会 |
[16:59] | Contrary to popular opinion, I do have a life. | 不像大家想的那样 我也有自己的生活 |
[17:02] | Then why do you seem so nervous? | 那你干吗看起来这么紧张 |
[17:06] | Is it obvious? | 很明显吗 |
[17:07] | Just be your charming and brooding self. | 做你迷人又深邃的自己就行了 |
[17:09] | I mean, the girls seem to dig that. | 女生们似乎比较喜欢这种 |
[17:12] | This girl is different. | 这女生不同 |
[17:15] | She knew me before the island, before I was… | 我们在荒岛之难之前就认识了 那时我 |
[17:19] | That’s CNRI. I’ve got to take this. | 是创新联合会 我得接一下 |
[17:21] | I’m working on a very important purse snatching case. | 我在调查一件非常重要的抢包案 |
[17:30] | Yeah, he might have been wearing a red hoodie. | 对 他穿着一件红色帽衫 |
[17:33] | Kind of Abercrombie-looking. | 像亚伯克隆毕 |
[17:35] | His face, not the hoodie. | 是说他的脸 不是帽衫 |
[17:39] | Really? You would happen to have his name? | 真的吗 你可能知道他叫什么吗 |
[17:43] | Thank you so much. | 太感谢你了 |
[17:52] | Hey, Laurel. | 劳蕾尔 |
[17:53] | Does your dad still like arrest people? | 你爸爸还喜欢逮捕犯人吗 |
[17:57] | I found the dirt bag. | 我找到那个扒手了 |
[17:59] | His name is Roy Harper. | 他叫罗伊·哈珀 |
[18:02] | I can’t remember the last time I was here. | 我不记得上次来是什么时候了 |
[18:05] | It’s so beautiful. | 太美了 |
[18:07] | Yeah, this was the place to take a girl in high school. | 高中的时候带女孩来这儿最好了 |
[18:12] | Hmm, I was never lucky enough to experience that. | 我可没这个福气享受这待遇 |
[18:15] | I had braces and terrible bangs back then. | 我那时戴着牙套 刘海也很糟糕 |
[18:20] | I’m sure you looked amazing. | 我相信你当时一定很美 |
[18:22] | I’m glad we finally got around to doing this. | 很高兴你我终于迈出了这一步 |
[18:25] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[18:29] | You know, Andy set a pretty high bar | 安迪可是为初次约会 |
[18:30] | when it came to first dates. Hmm. | 设下了非常高的标准 |
[18:33] | You know, he’d face down armed gunmen for a living | 他每日应对武装人员为生 |
[18:35] | but I’ve never seen him as | 但我从没见过他像 |
[18:36] | scared as he was before that first date with you. | 在和你第一次约会之前这么紧张过 |
[18:43] | Ohh, Carly, I’m sorry. | 卡莉 抱歉 |
[18:44] | That wasn’t good first date etiquette, was it? | 这不符初次约会的规矩 对吧 |
[18:47] | Bring up Andy when we are having a romantic night? | 在共享浪漫夜晚的时候提起安迪吗 |
[18:50] | Probably not. | 也许不是 |
[18:51] | Look, Carly, this is difficult and complicated. | 卡丽 这很困难也很复杂 |
[18:55] | It’s not like there’s a manual, you know? | 也没有什么指南告诉我怎么做 |
[18:56] | You know… | 听着 |
[18:58] | For a moment, I–I felt like | 有那么一瞬间 我感觉 |
[19:00] | a girl who likes a boy, | 一个女孩喜欢一个男孩 |
[19:02] | and nothing else mattered. | 这就够了 其他的无关紧要 |
[19:05] | But if this is too hard for you, | 不过如果这对你来说太难 |
[19:08] | or too complicated, | 或太复杂了 |
[19:10] | then please, just get out now, | 那就放弃吧 |
[19:12] | because I’ve already been hurt too much. | 因为我受的伤已经够多了 |
[19:13] | Carly, listen, I’m sorry– | 卡丽 对不起 |
[19:14] | Can you just please take me home? | 你能送我回家吗 |
[19:26] | No, no, no, no, it is not possible | 不 不 这不可能 |
[19:28] | for something to be this good! | 怎么会有这么好吃的东西 |
[19:30] | Right? | 是吧 |
[19:36] | So you must have missed souffle. | 你一定很想念蛋奶酥吧 |
[19:37] | – What do you mean? – Five years on an island, | -什么意思 -在岛上呆了五年 |
[19:39] | away from civilization. Ah, what did you do? | 远离社会 你在那怎样 |
[19:42] | What did you eat? Where’d you sleep? | 你吃什么 睡哪里 |
[19:45] | How did you make it? | 你是怎么熬过来的 |
[19:48] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[19:50] | – Didn’t mean to drill you. – It’s ok. | -不是想拷问你 -没事 |
[19:52] | It’s just I haven’t had a conversation | 我很久没跟男人聊天了 |
[19:53] | with a guy in a while without it resulting | 以往的情况都是 |
[19:56] | in me reading him his rights. | 我宣读他的权利 |
[19:58] | So. Yeah, but those years, | 不过那五年 |
[20:01] | they must have changed you. | 一定对你有影响吧 |
[20:05] | From a guy I used to party with to who you are now. | 从一个玩世不恭的花花公子到现在的你 |
[20:10] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:13] | Because I had to make some tough choices. | 我得做些艰难的决定 |
[20:17] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[20:19] | It changed me. | 这改变了我 |
[20:23] | What kind of tough choices– | 什么艰难的决定 |
[20:23] | I don’t want to talk about those experiences, Mckenna. | 我不想谈这些 麦卡娜 |
[20:33] | Saved by the cell. | 幸好电话来了 |
[20:35] | Hall. | 霍尔 |
[20:38] | Ok, put what the C.I. told you in the warrant application. | 把线人告诉你的信息写进搜查令的申请里 |
[20:40] | I’ll be right there. It’s work, I got to go. | 我马上过去 是工作 我得走了 |
[20:58] | Felicity, listen, please. | 费利西蒂 听着 |
[20:59] | I need you to activate the bug in Mckenna‘s phone. | 你去激活麦卡娜手机里的漏洞 |
[21:01] | I think the police just got a lead on The Dodger. | 警察有幕后者的线索 |
[21:05] | Ok. | 好的 |
[21:09] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[21:10] | My name is Alan Durand. I’m an exchange student. | 我是艾伦·杜兰 是名交换生 |
[21:13] | I was on a fishing excursion with my class. | 我们班出外捕鱼旅游 |
[21:17] | We got lost and our boat caught fire. | 我们迷路了 船着火了 |
[21:21] | It was some mechanic malfunction. We had to jump ship. | 是机械故障 我们跳船了 |
[21:23] | When? | 什么时候 |
[21:25] | Two days ago. | 两天前 |
[21:28] | It was awful. | 太糟糕了 |
[21:30] | I thought I was going to die. | 我以为我会死 |
[21:35] | Where are the other students? | 其他学生呢 |
[21:37] | Where’s the boats crew, huh? | 船上的工作人员呢 |
[21:42] | I think I’m the only one who made it. | 我是唯一幸存的 |
[21:46] | I managed to get to shore. | 我游到了岸上 |
[21:47] | I thought I was lucky, but… | 我以为自己很幸运 不过 |
[21:49] | What? Somebody found you? Soldiers, or… | 怎么了 有人找到你了 军人还是… |
[21:53] | Yes! | 是的 |
[21:57] | Yes. | 是 |
[21:59] | They had these masks on | 他们让我戴上面罩 |
[22:01] | and they attacked me and beat me. | 然后袭击我 打我 |
[22:03] | They left me here! | 还留我一个人在这 |
[22:05] | Who are they?! | 他们是谁 |
[22:12] | You can untie me at any point, by the way. | 你可以帮我松绑的 |
[22:22] | Nice place you have here. | 你这真不错 |
[22:23] | -Oh, thank you. – Tell me. | -谢谢 -说说看 |
[22:26] | Does every fence in this town hire muscle? | 这是不是每家每户都有保镖啊 |
[22:29] | I did as soon as I heard | 我听说你对卡斯·德瑞内克做的事之后 |
[22:30] | about what you did to Cass Derenick. | 我立马就请保镖了 |
[22:32] | Oh, yes, Cass. | 是的 卡斯 |
[22:35] | God rest his soul. | 希望他安息啊 |
[22:37] | He wasn’t a very nice man. | 他不是个厚道的人 |
[22:39] | He tried to steal from me. | 他想偷我的东西 |
[22:41] | I’ve heard that you have a better sense of judgment. | 听说你比较会看人 |
[22:44] | And that you have no trouble in moving this. | 而且有办法转手这个 |
[22:48] | Well, it’s only a recession for some people. | 只是有些人觉得经济不景气罢了 |
[22:56] | I take a 15% commission off the top. | 我抽15%的佣金 |
[23:00] | Let’s call it at 12, shall we? | 12%怎样 |
[23:02] | Obviously I don’t have to remind you | 不用我提醒你 |
[23:04] | about what what happened to the last person | 上一个想坑我的人 |
[23:05] | Who tried to screw me over. | 是什么下场吧 |
[23:07] | SCPD! Grab the floor! | 星城警署 趴下 |
[23:48] | Come quietly! | 乖乖跟我来 |
[23:49] | I’m afraid I’ll have to decline. | 不好意思 不行哦 |
[23:51] | Then I’m afraid you won’t be going to jail. | 那你就不用去蹲牢房了 |
[24:29] | I heard on the news The Dodger got away. | 我看新闻说幕后者逃了 |
[24:33] | Hopefully the night wasn’t a complete waste. | 希望昨晚不是一无所获 |
[24:35] | Your dates. How’d they go? | 你们的约会 怎样 |
[24:38] | – Great. – Awesome. | -很棒 -太好了 |
[24:39] | You two suck at lying. | 你俩可真不会撒谎 |
[24:41] | The police and I busted it up | 在幕后者收钱之前 |
[24:42] | before The Dodger could get himself paid. | 警察和我就冲了进去 |
[24:44] | Don’t change the subject. | 别转移话题 |
[24:47] | Is your hacker chip still working? | 你的黑客芯片还能用吗 |
[24:50] | You two are no fun. | 你俩真没劲 |
[24:53] | Yeah. | 对 |
[24:54] | Still getting a strong signal. | 信号还很强呢 |
[24:56] | You should pull up the police records. | 把警察目前掌握的资料调出来 |
[24:58] | Everything The Dodger’s stolen so far. | 有关幕后者所偷物品的资料 |
[24:59] | What are you thinking? | 你想什么呢 |
[25:00] | We know The Dodger has a taste | 我们已经知道幕后者只对 |
[25:02] | for a very specific type of antiquity. | 某个种类的古董感兴趣 |
[25:07] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[25:08] | These all look like they’re from The Ominous Decade. | 这些东西好像都是来自不祥十年时期 |
[25:10] | The last ten years of King Ferdinand’s reign. | 就是斐迪南国王统治的最后十年 |
[25:13] | And she says we have no lives. | 她还说咱两没劲呢 |
[25:15] | Are there any other places that sell | 还有什么别的地方也在出售或展示 |
[25:17] | or display items from the ominous thing? | 来自这个时期的东西吗 |
[25:19] | Decade. Not really. | 是不祥十年 基本没有 |
[25:22] | I guess people in Starling City | 我想星城的人还是比较喜欢 |
[25:23] | prefer the Elizabethan Era. | 伊丽莎白时期的东西吧 |
[25:25] | The Starling City Cancer Society. | 星城防癌协会 |
[25:26] | It says right there they’re holding | 上面说他们明晚 |
[25:27] | a fundraising auction tomorrow night. | 要举办筹款拍卖会 |
[25:29] | We could lure him out into the open. | 我们可以把他引出来 |
[25:32] | With what? A fake? | 用什么引 赝品 |
[25:34] | No. The Dodger clearly has a trained eye for this sort of thing. | 不行 幕后者肯定一眼就能识破 |
[25:37] | He’s not going to fall for anything less than the genuine article. | 他只认真品 |
[25:40] | Where are we going to get our hands on a rare Spanish antiquity? | 我们上哪去找这么稀有的西班牙古董 |
[25:43] | You really have no idea how rich his family is, do you? | 你还真不知道他家底有多厚是吧 |
[25:54] | Roy William Harper Jr. | 小罗伊·威廉·哈珀 |
[26:01] | Where’s senior? | 你爸呢 |
[26:03] | Norris Cemetery. | 诺里斯公墓 |
[26:10] | Sorry to hear that. | 抱歉 |
[26:12] | You and an army of bookies. | 你们一群笨蛋 |
[26:14] | Can I go? | 我能走了吗 |
[26:15] | No. You’ve been IDed as a suspect in a purse snatching. | 不行 你现在被指认是抢包的嫌疑人 |
[26:19] | It’s quite a resume you’ve complied here. | 你的案底可真厚啊 |
[26:21] | Petty theft, B&E, robbery, petty theft. | 偷窃 入室盗窃 抢劫 偷窃 |
[26:25] | Stolen car. | 偷车 |
[26:26] | It’s nice to change things up once in a while. | 偶尔换换口味也不错 |
[26:28] | And petty theft. | 又是偷窃 |
[26:29] | You got something against banks? | 你有抢银行的工具吗 |
[26:31] | Well, it is hard to run with one under your arm. | 拿着东西跑会比较费劲 |
[26:34] | Well, maybe you’ll learn a few new skills in prison. | 或许你在监狱里能学点新手艺 |
[26:37] | Look, I don’t want to steal. | 我也不想去偷 |
[26:39] | Ok? I don’t have any other choice. | 但我别无选择 |
[26:41] | My mother, she… | 我母亲 她 |
[26:44] | She has a problem. | 她有状况 |
[26:46] | Yeah, her son’s a moron. | 对 她有个傻瓜儿子 |
[26:48] | No. | 不是 |
[26:51] | Vertigo. | “迷魂” |
[26:56] | She got hooked on Vertigo last year. | 她去年吸食”迷魂”上瘾了 |
[26:59] | She kicked it, | 后来戒了 |
[27:01] | but I guess she’d done enough that… | 但她已经吸得太多了 |
[27:07] | It messed her up. | 已经把她毁了 |
[27:11] | She hasn’t been the same, | 她完全变了 |
[27:14] | And her medical bills– | 还有她的医疗费用 |
[27:15] | Look, I’m…i’m just trying to help her get out from under. | 我只想把她从低谷拉起来 |
[27:21] | Look, we’re not privileged enough to have as much as other people. | 我的家境不像其他人那么优越 |
[27:24] | Ok? | 知道吗 |
[27:26] | Fine. | 算了 |
[27:29] | Let him go. | 放他走吧 |
[27:30] | It’s just a damn purse, right? | 不就是个破包吗 对吧 |
[27:41] | They’ll meet with you. | 他们会跟你见面 |
[27:43] | It has been arranged. | 都安排好了 |
[27:48] | Thank you for this. | 感谢你所做的 |
[27:49] | There’s one more thing I need you to do for me. | 还有一件事我需要你帮我 |
[27:52] | Malcolm’s the only one who knows where Walter’s being kept. | 只有马尔科姆知道沃尔特在哪 |
[27:56] | I just…I just need a clue. | 我需要线索 |
[27:59] | Some lead to follow. | 去追查下去 |
[28:03] | If our plan works, | 如果我们的计划成功了 |
[28:04] | I can’t let it damn Walter to hell. | 我不能让沃尔特受苦 |
[28:09] | No. | 不 |
[28:12] | That’s the fate that’s in store for us, I’m afraid. | 恐怕这是我们无法摆脱的命运 |
[28:49] | The police are here, too. | 警察也来了 |
[28:51] | Your bait’s attracted them, at least. | 你的诱饵至少把他们引来了 |
[28:53] | That’s not exactly who I’m looking to catch. | 他们不是我要抓的人 |
[29:05] | So I’m getting a good signal from the GPS | 我放在你家那颗宝石里的定位器 |
[29:07] | I put in your family’s broach. | 信号很强 |
[29:09] | I’ll be able to track it on my phone. | 我可以在手机上追踪它 |
[29:11] | Speaking of, have you given any thought | 说到这 你有没有想过 |
[29:12] | to what might happen if this doesn’t work | 这招要不管用怎么办 |
[29:15] | And The Dodger absconds with your family jewels? | 幕后者带着你家的宝石跑掉了 |
[29:20] | I’m sorry, that came out very wrong. | 对不起 我说得不好 |
[29:23] | Let’s just keep our eyes open, Felicity. | 注意观察吧 费利西蒂 |
[29:29] | Hey, isn’t that… | 那好像是… |
[29:35] | I would rather take my chances with a deadly jewel thief. | 还是追到亡命珠宝大盗的机会更大些 |
[29:39] | Right. | 的确 |
[29:58] | That broach was donated by the Queen family. | 那枚胸针是由奎恩家族捐赠的 |
[30:00] | If you want it, you’re going to have to bid. | 如果你想要 你得出价 |
[30:03] | Actually, love, | 宝贝 说实话 |
[30:04] | I thought I’d just take it. | 我想我可以直接拿走 |
[30:12] | Maybe I should check out front, | 也许我应该去检查一下入口 |
[30:13] | see if the security guards had any problems. | 看看保安是否遇上什么问题 |
[30:15] | That’s a good idea. I’m going to go check on the bait. | 好主意 我去勘察一下诱饵方面 |
[30:20] | I think I have a problem. | 我想我有麻烦了 |
[30:28] | Get away from me! If this thing blows… | 离我远点 如果它爆炸了 |
[30:30] | Not going to happen. | 不会让它发生的 |
[30:32] | The Dodger said if I called the police, he’d– | 幕后者说如果我叫警察 他会… |
[30:34] | I’m going to get decapitated, aren’t I? | 我会不会死无全尸 |
[30:37] | The tracker’s on the move. | 追踪器在移动中 |
[30:38] | If I find him, I can get him to disarm you. | 如果我找到他 我能让他帮你解开 |
[30:41] | Talk me in. Stay calm. | 和我保持通话 冷静些 |
[30:43] | Too late. | 来不及的 |
[30:47] | Go. Just go. | 去 快去 |
[30:54] | Talk to me, Felicity! | 说话 费利西蒂 |
[30:56] | Talk to me. | 说话 |
[30:57] | Heading towards Adams and O’neil. | 直奔亚当斯和奥尼尔大街方向 |
[30:59] | At the clip he’s going, he’s got to be in a vehicle. | 以他的程度来看 他一定不是徒步 |
[31:03] | Hey. I need your bike. | 我得借你的车一用 |
[31:06] | – Are you kidding me? – No. | -你在开玩笑吧 -没有 |
[31:21] | I’m mobile. Where is he? | 我在骑机车 他在哪里 |
[31:28] | Talk to me, Felicity. | 说话 费利西蒂 |
[31:31] | First time anyone’s ever been grateful for traffic cameras. | 第一次那么感激有交通摄像头 |
[31:34] | He’s one block from your position. | 他距离你的位置有一个街道 |
[31:35] | If you cut through Harris Plaza, | 如果你从哈里斯广场抄近路 |
[31:36] | you’ll end up right behind him. | 你能直接追到他身后 |
[31:50] | Where is he now? | 他现在在哪里 |
[31:52] | Got it. I got him, I got him. | 找到了 我找到他了 |
[31:53] | Gray sedan driving north. | 往北开的灰色轿车 |
[31:54] | At the light ahead of you. | 在你前面那个红绿灯 |
[31:59] | Dead head, good. | 超车 很好 |
[32:00] | 星城交通部门 北向 奥尼尔大街与柏树街路口 | |
[32:02] | Ok, hard right. | 右急转 |
[32:05] | Got him. | 追到他了 |
[33:13] | Don’t do anything stupid. | 别做傻事 |
[33:15] | I had the foresight to collar up | 我很有远见地给一位好奇心十足的 |
[33:17] | a particularly inquisitive blonde. | 金发小姐戴上了项圈 |
[33:19] | I assume she’s a friend of yours. | 我假设她是你的一个朋友 |
[33:21] | Touch one hair on my head and she loses hers. | 敢碰我一根头发 她就会没命 |
[33:25] | You’ve got quite the choice to make, don’t you? | 你很肯定我会怎么选 对吧 |
[33:28] | Not this time. | 但这次你失算了 |
[33:30] | Your median artery’s been severed. | 你的正中动脉已被割断 |
[33:32] | You couldn’t push that button if you tried. | 你再努力也摁不下那个键 |
[33:44] | Oh, thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[33:45] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[33:47] | I’m exactly like you. | 我和你是一种人 |
[33:48] | I only steal from the rich. | 我向来只劫富 |
[33:59] | I’m not Robin Hood. | 我不是罗宾汉 |
[34:02] | I don’t know when these men are coming back! | 我不知道那些人什么时候会回来 |
[34:04] | You have to believe me. | 你得相信我 |
[34:05] | Untie me, please! | 放开我 求求你 |
[34:12] | What, do you think these men, | 难道你认为是那些人 |
[34:14] | they planted me here, some kind of trap or something? | 把我藏在这里用作某种陷阱的吗 |
[34:18] | I…well, why’d they tie you up like that | 那他们为什么像那样把你绑起来 |
[34:22] | and then just leave you? | 之后就走了 |
[34:23] | Why not just kill you? | 为什么不直接杀了你 |
[34:25] | They were going to! They got called away | 他们本来要动手的 但接到一通电话 |
[34:27] | at some–some altercation | 引起了某些争执 |
[34:28] | somewhere else on the island. | 岛上还有其他人 |
[34:31] | If they come back, they will kill both of us. | 如果他们回来 我们都会死在他们手上 |
[34:33] | Please! You have to believe me. | 拜托 你必须相信我 |
[34:35] | Please. | 求你 |
[34:37] | All right, turn– | 好吧 转过… |
[34:38] | Turn… turn around. | 转过身去 |
[34:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[34:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:04] | I’m sorry… | 我很抱歉 |
[35:08] | But I can’t. | 但我不能 |
[35:09] | What? Why?! | 什么 为什么 |
[35:11] | Why not? | 为什么不能 |
[35:17] | Because I don’t know you. | 因为我不了解你 |
[35:20] | Are you out of your mind?! | 你疯了吗 |
[35:22] | Please! | 求你 |
[35:24] | You can’t do this! You can’t just leave me here! | 你不能这么做 你不能把我留在这里 |
[35:34] | You know, last night all I could think about | 昨晚我不断想到的是 |
[35:35] | was how pissed off Andy will be. | 安迪该有多生气 |
[35:37] | How hurt he’ll be if he saw us together. | 如果看到我们在一起 他会有多痛苦 |
[35:43] | But that’s nothing compared to how he’d be | 但比起我伤害到你 |
[35:45] | if I did something to hurt you, Carly. | 他的反应其实不算什么 卡莉 |
[35:48] | Believe me when I tell you that war is easier than dating. | 相信我 打仗比谈恋爱容易多了 |
[35:53] | In a war, you act | 在一场战争中 你若不行动 |
[35:54] | Or you die. | 就会死 |
[35:57] | No time to think, no time to second guess yourself. | 没有考虑的时间 没有质疑自己的余地 |
[36:01] | Maybe that’s your problem. | 也许这就是你的问题 |
[36:03] | With me, you’re thinking. | 和我在一起时 你过多地思考 |
[36:05] | Not feeling. | 没有用心感觉 |
[36:09] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[36:44] | How did you know where I live? | 你怎么知道我住哪儿 |
[36:45] | A little thing called the Internet. | 点点鼠标上上网 |
[36:48] | Look, could we not do this with a door between us? | 我们能不隔着门说话吗 |
[37:02] | So I guess you’re not pressing charges | 我猜你没打算起诉我 |
[37:04] | ’cause you feel like– you feel like you can change my life? | 因为你觉得自己能改变我的人生 |
[37:07] | And so you can run and tell | 这样你就能跑去告诉 |
[37:08] | your rich prep school friends | 你预科学校的纨绔朋友们 |
[37:09] | what a saint you are | 你是多么伟大的圣人 |
[37:10] | and how you’re helping the disadvantaged? | 以及你是如何帮助穷人的 |
[37:12] | You don’t know a thing about me. | 你根本也不了解我 |
[37:15] | Thea Queen. Trust fund brat. | 西娅·奎恩 有信托基金的小屁孩 |
[37:18] | Totaled her car, which she got as a birthday present. | 作为生日礼物的车被她毁得彻底 |
[37:22] | Loves designer labels | 喜欢名牌 |
[37:23] | and is usually in the tabloids for partying too much. | 还因为聚会过多经常出现在各种小报上 |
[37:25] | Did I–did I leave anything out? | 我漏了什么吗 |
[37:28] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[37:30] | Dead father, missing step dad, | 生父已死 继父失踪 |
[37:33] | damaged brother, | 兄长遍体鳞伤 |
[37:34] | and almost served jail time | 为车祸做几乎和蹲监狱 |
[37:35] | for that car accident. | 一样长时间的社区服务 |
[37:38] | Plus, she really wants her purse back. | 还有 她很想拿回钱包 |
[37:43] | You know, you showed some real sack coming down here, | 你还真是胆量过人 |
[37:45] | the glades in the middle of the night. | 深更半夜敢来贫民区 |
[37:48] | You must not know the value of a vintage purse. | 你一定不知道这复古包的价值 |
[38:10] | Don’t worry, it’s all there. | 别担心 都在里面 |
[38:12] | Except for these. | 除了这些 |
[38:14] | You know, it’s a really filthy habit you got there. | 你还真是有恶习 |
[38:17] | Yeah, tell me about it. | 是啊 可不是嘛 |
[38:20] | Hey, can I give you some advice? | 我能给你点建议吗 |
[38:22] | First, stay out of the glades. | 第一 远离贫民区 |
[38:26] | And second? | 第二呢 |
[38:28] | Don’t fall for every sob story | 不要相信像我这样的人 |
[38:29] | a guy like me tells the police. | 告诉警察的任何悲情故事 |
[38:34] | You have a great evening now. | 你可以走了 |
[38:55] | Do you ever take time off? | 你从不休息的吗 |
[38:57] | I do. | 我有休息啊 |
[39:00] | In fact, last night I went on a date. | 事实上 昨晚我就有个约会 |
[39:04] | The guy was kind of a jerk. | 那家伙真是个混蛋 |
[39:05] | Really? | 是吗 |
[39:08] | He might have had a reason. | 他可能有什么苦衷 |
[39:14] | Mckenna, I didn’t just lose | 麦肯纳 我在岛上 |
[39:16] | five years on the island. | 不只是失去了五年的时间 |
[39:18] | I lost the part of me that enjoyed… | 我丢掉了一部分的自己 |
[39:21] | being alive. | 享受生活的那部分 |
[39:26] | Listening to music and, uh… | 听听音乐 |
[39:29] | eating a souffl with a beautiful girl. | 和一个漂亮姑娘吃蛋奶酥 |
[39:34] | It’s the easy things. | 这些都很简单 |
[39:37] | But when you asked me about the island, | 但当你问我岛上的事 |
[39:39] | it reminded me of all the hard things | 它让我想起所有的艰难 |
[39:43] | and the choices that I have to make that | 和我不得不做的选择 |
[39:46] | still stay with me. | 让我依旧铭记于心 |
[39:49] | Made me question how I can trust, | 让我质疑自己 我如何去信任他人 |
[39:50] | and even if I’m worthy of… | 甚至质疑我是否配得上 |
[39:53] | being with anyone. | 和谁在一起 |
[40:11] | You are. | 你配得上 |
[40:16] | Can I take you to a dinner? | 我能带你共进晚餐吗 |
[40:17] | That I promise not to cut short. | 我保证不会中途离场 |
[40:21] | Throw in a souffl and you’re on. | 带我吃蛋奶酥我就陪你去 |
[40:23] | Mckenna! | 麦肯纳 |
[40:26] | Glad you’re still here. | 太好了你还在 |
[40:28] | – Queen. – Mr. Lance. | -奎恩 -兰斯先生 |
[40:30] | Actually, I was just leaving. Is everything ok, sir? | 其实我刚准备走 有事吗 长官 |
[40:32] | Yeah. I’d like you to, uh, | 有 我想让你 |
[40:34] | work with me on the vigilante investigation. | 和我一起调查治安维持者的案子 |
[40:37] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[40:38] | Well, don’t worry, we’ll bring him in. | 不用担心 我们会把他缉拿归案的 |
[40:39] | Oh, yeah. | 当然 |
[40:45] | Ready to go? | 可以走了吗 |
[40:48] | Yep. | 走吧 |
[40:50] | Ok. | 好的 |
[40:56] | It tastes like an ashtray. | 尝起来像烟灰一样 |
[41:00] | But it does the job. | 不过起作用了 |
[41:04] | I owe you one. | 我欠你一个人情 |
[41:10] | You didn’t get into any trouble out there, did you? | 你出去没遇到什么麻烦吧 |
[41:17] | No. Not a bit. | 没有 一点也没 |
[41:24] | Frank Chan recommended you. | 弗兰克·陈推荐了你 |
[41:26] | He said you could help us with our problem. | 他说你能解决我们的问题 |
[41:31] | He appreciates you agreeing to meet with me. | 你能与我会面他很感激 |
[41:36] | Anything for a friend. | 为朋友在所不辞 |
[41:39] | So… | 那么 |
[41:41] | how can we be of assistance? | 我们该怎么帮你呢 |
[41:43] | Malcolm Merlyn. | 马尔科姆·梅林 |
[41:47] | I want you to kill him for me. | 我要你替我杀了他 |