时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | My name is Oliver Queen. | 我的名字叫奥利弗·奎恩 |
[00:04] | For 5 years I was stranded on an island with only one goal– | 五年里 我被困孤岛 只有一个目标 |
[00:09] | Survive. | 生存 |
[00:10] | Oliver Queen is alive. | 奥利弗·奎恩还活着 |
[00:12] | Now I will fulfill my father’s dying wish– | 现在我要完成父亲的遗愿 |
[00:14] | to use the list of names he left me | 用他留给我的名单 |
[00:16] | and bring down those who are poisoning my city. | 扳倒那些荼毒城市的人 |
[00:20] | To do this, I must become someone else. | 要做这些 我必须伪装成另一个人 |
[00:23] | I must become something else. | 我必须成为另一个存在 |
[00:26] | Previously on “Arrow”… | 《绿箭》前情回顾 |
[00:28] | Slade Wilson. | 斯莱德·威尔逊 |
[00:29] | There’s an airfield 10 clicks from here. | 十公里外有个机场 |
[00:31] | It’s key off this island. | 那是离开这座岛的关键 |
[00:33] | I think Yao Fei sent you | 我觉得是姚飞让你来 |
[00:34] | because he knows I cannot take the airstrip alone. | 因为他知道我一个人不可能成功 |
[00:36] | – You bugged my mother? – Just listen. | -你窃听了我妈妈 -你得听听 |
[00:40] | I made it clear to him persuasively | 我已经明确地告诉他 |
[00:42] | that his plans endangered the undertaking. | 他的计划会危及我们事业的发展 |
[00:44] | What are you going to do? | 你打算怎么做 |
[00:45] | I need to have another chat with my mom. | 我得换种方式和我妈谈谈 |
[00:50] | And I’ll need the Unidac merger finalized by the end of the week. | 这周之前必须完成那两家公司的合并 |
[00:53] | We’re on something of a clock here. | 我们时间有限 |
[01:08] | Moira Queen, | 莫伊拉·奎恩 |
[01:09] | you have failed this city. | 你辜负了这座城市 |
[01:17] | Stand still! | 站着别动 |
[01:19] | Please don’t kill me. | 求你别杀我 |
[01:22] | Do you know anything about your husband’s disappearance? | 你是否知道你丈夫失踪的内情 |
[01:24] | – What?! – Is Walter Steele still alive?! | -什么 -沃尔特·斯蒂尔还活着吗 |
[01:27] | I don’t know where my husband is. | 我不知道我丈夫在哪里 |
[01:29] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[01:31] | Do you know anything about the undertaking? | 你知道事业的情况吗 |
[01:34] | I said don’t move! | 我说了不许动 |
[01:36] | I’m–I’m a mother. | 我是一名母亲 |
[01:38] | I have a son–Oliver. | 我有个儿子 奥利弗 |
[01:40] | A daughter, her name is Thea. | 还有个女儿 她叫西娅 |
[01:43] | She’s just a teenager. Please don’t take me from my children. | 她还只是个少女 求你别让我和他们生死诀别 |
[01:47] | They lost their father. | 他们已经失去了父亲 |
[01:49] | They can’t lose me, too. | 不能再失去我了 |
[01:53] | Please, whoever you are, please. | 求你了 不管你是谁 求你了 |
[01:56] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[02:01] | I’m not going to hurt you. | 我不会伤害你 |
[02:13] | This is Moira Queen, I’m on the 39th floor, | 我是莫伊拉·奎恩 在39层楼 |
[02:15] | I need help. | 我需要帮助 |
[02:16] | There’s an intruder. | 有人闯入了 |
[02:19] | Please! | 快点 |
[02:51] | I’m not going to hurt you, Felicity. | 我不会伤害你 费利西蒂 |
[02:53] | How do you know my name? | 你怎么知道我的名字 |
[02:55] | Because you know my name. | 因为你也知道我的名字 |
[02:59] | Oliver, oh… | 奥利弗 |
[03:03] | Everything about you just became so unbelievably clear. | 我突然明白了你的一切 |
[03:07] | You’re bleeding. | 你在流血 |
[03:07] | I don’t need to be told that. | 不需要你告诉我 |
[03:09] | You need a hospital. | 你得去医院 |
[03:10] | My–My father’s old factory, in the glades. | 送我去我爸爸在贫民区的老工厂 |
[03:13] | No, you– you need a doctor, not a steelworker. | 不 你需要医生 不是炼钢工人 |
[03:15] | Felicity…You have to promise me | 费利西蒂 你得向我保证 |
[03:18] | that you are going to take me to my father’s factory | 你要送我去我爸爸的工厂里 |
[03:20] | and nowhere else. | 不去别的地方 |
[03:22] | Yeah, promise. | 我保证 |
[03:27] | Something tells me blood stains are not covered under my lease. | 我有种直觉 保险公司不会管血痕的事 |
[03:31] | So far the police are unwilling to comment, | 警方目前不愿作出评论 |
[03:33] | but unsubstantiated eyewitness reports | 但未经证实的目击者报告 |
[03:35] | claims that the starling city vigilante attacked Mrs. Queen | 表明星城的治安维持者于今晚早些时候 |
[03:39] | in her office earlier tonight. | 在奎恩女士的办公室袭击了她 |
[03:40] | She was unharmed in the assault. | 在这场袭击中 她并未受伤 |
[03:42] | Excuse me. | 打扰了 |
[03:44] | Can you help me? He’s really heavy! | 能帮帮我吗 他真的很沉 |
[03:55] | Oh, damn it. | 该死 |
[03:57] | He just missed a carotid. | 刚好错开颈动脉 |
[03:59] | It’s a zone two wound. Press there. | 这是二区伤口 按住这里 |
[04:01] | I should have taken him to a hospital. | 我该送他去医院的 |
[04:03] | No, Felicity, that’s why he asked you to bring him here. | 不 费利西蒂 他要你送他过来 |
[04:05] | Because he knew the police | 是因为他知道警方 |
[04:06] | would want to know how and why he got the wound. | 会好奇他是如何受的伤 |
[04:09] | I’m guessing how and why | 我觉得这是 |
[04:10] | are Oliver Queen’s least favorite questions. | 奥利弗·奎恩最不喜欢的问题 |
[04:12] | Yeah, well, there’s also when and where, he’s not too fond of. | 他还不喜欢时间和地点的问题 |
[04:17] | So if we can’t bring him to the hospital… | 如果我们不能送他去医院 |
[04:19] | We bring the hospital to him. | 我们把这里当成医院 |
[04:22] | Is that… | 这是 |
[04:23] | Yeah. His blood. He stored it for a rainy day. | 对 他的血 他贮备了 以防万一 |
[04:26] | And I say right now, it’s pouring. | 现在正是紧急关头 |
[04:29] | I got it. Over there. | 我来 你去那边 |
[04:31] | Do you know what you’re doing? | 你知道自己在干什么吗 |
[04:32] | Yeah, I had some medical training in the army. | 对 我在军队接受过医疗训练 |
[04:35] | I just hope it’s enough. | 希望足够应付 |
[04:38] | Remember playing “operation” when you were a kid? | 还记得小时候玩过的手术游戏吗 |
[04:41] | Yes. | 是的 |
[04:43] | And it never made me want to throw up. | 但它从来没让我想吐过 |
[04:45] | Hey, Felicity, listen, trust me. He’ll be fine. | 费利西蒂 相信我 他会没事的 |
[04:47] | He’s been through a lot worse than this. | 他经历过比这更糟的情况 |
[04:56] | Ah, damn. | 该死的 |
[05:08] | How did you survive here for six months? | 你这六个月是怎么活下来的 |
[05:11] | I know girl scouts who have more fight in them. | 我听说女童军之间斗得更厉害 |
[05:13] | Fighting girl scouts now, Slade, huh? | 沦落到和女童军争斗了 斯莱德 |
[05:17] | What the hell?! | 搞什么鬼 |
[05:18] | Listen, kid. We have ten days until the supply plane lands. | 听着 小子 供给机还有十天就到了 |
[05:22] | Ten days to turn you into at least half a soldier. | 这十天要把你训练成至少半个士兵 |
[05:25] | So start taking it seriously. | 所以请严肃一点 |
[05:33] | What is the point of this?! | 这到底有什么意义 |
[05:36] | These soldiers don’t carry bamboo! | 士兵们才不拿竹子呢 |
[05:37] | They have guns! So what am I supposed to do | 他们拿枪 如果他们有人 |
[05:40] | if one of them jams a gun in my face, huh? | 拿枪指着我 我该怎么办 |
[05:42] | Threaten them with my stick?! | 用我的竹棒威胁他们吗 |
[05:45] | Jam this in my face. | 用这个指着我 |
[05:49] | Do it. | 快 |
[06:01] | I give up. I give up. | 我投降 我投降 |
[06:06] | There is no giving up to these guys! | 绝对不能向这些家伙投降 |
[06:08] | No crying, or buying your way out of it! | 不许哭 不许收买他们 |
[06:12] | You have two choices– | 你有两个选择 |
[06:15] | escape, or die. | 逃或者死 |
[06:18] | So choose. | 选吧 |
[06:20] | Escape. | 逃 |
[06:23] | Then let me show you | 那就让我教你 |
[06:25] | how not to die. | 怎么活下来 |
[06:37] | Lian Yu. | 炼狱 |
[06:39] | It’s the name of the island, I know. | 是这座岛的名字 我懂 |
[06:41] | It’s mandarin for “Purgatory.” | 汉语意为试炼地狱 |
[06:43] | It is? Wonderful. | 是吗 很好 |
[06:46] | Is that the air strip? | 那是着陆带吗 |
[06:48] | A.S.I.S. took satellite images of the whole island. | 美国情报科学学会拍下这个岛的卫星照片 |
[06:51] | This is Fyers’ main camp, | 这是法尔斯的主营 |
[06:52] | where I was held for almost a year. | 我就是在那儿被困近一年 |
[06:55] | Do–do you think that’s where Yao Fei is now? | 你认为姚飞现在也会在那儿吗 |
[06:56] | ‘Cause we could get a message to him. | 那样的话我们能给他带个口信 |
[06:58] | We can tell him we found a way off the island. | 告诉他我们找到离开这个岛的方法了 |
[07:00] | Forget about him. | 别管他 |
[07:02] | This is the airstrip. | 这是着陆带 |
[07:05] | And these infrared images show | 这些红外图像显示 |
[07:07] | there are at last ten soldiers guarding | 这周围全天都有 |
[07:09] | the perimeter at any given time. | 至少十名士兵守卫 |
[07:10] | Too many of ’em for you? | 对你来说敌人太多了 |
[07:12] | No. | 不 |
[07:13] | My problem is the guy here in the tower. | 困扰我的是在这塔上的家伙 |
[07:16] | It’s a PATC. A portable air traffic control tower. | 这是PATC 移动空管塔 |
[07:19] | The U.S. Government set up these for disaster zones, | 美国政府建造来解决灾区需要 |
[07:22] | like Thailand after the tsunami. | 比如受海啸袭击后的泰国 |
[07:25] | So what’s the problem? | 那么问题在哪儿呢 |
[07:26] | The glass is bulletproof. | 这是防弹玻璃 |
[07:28] | I can’t take out the tower guard with my sniper rifle. | 我无法用狙击枪干掉塔里的守卫 |
[07:31] | And if he suspects anything’s wrong, | 如果他发现了可疑情况 |
[07:33] | he’ll radio Fyers and we’re cancelled. | 就会通知法尔斯 我们的行动就得取消 |
[07:37] | It’ll be up to you to take him out. | 你负责把他弄出来 |
[07:39] | Up close and personal. | 靠近他 干掉他 |
[07:42] | Are you ready for that? | 你准备好了吗 |
[07:44] | Do you think I’m ready? | 你认为呢 |
[07:46] | What I think is there’s only one supply plane every 3 months. | 我在想 每三个月才有一架供给机 |
[07:50] | We leave tomorrow, or we die soon afterwards. | 我们明天得离开 要不然也活不下去了 |
[07:54] | I pick leaving. | 我选择离开 |
[07:58] | So get some sleep. We leave at 0600. | 去睡一会儿 我们六点行动 |
[08:10] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[08:11] | You’ll be back with your girlfriend soon enough. | 你很快就能回到女朋友身边了 |
[08:38] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[08:43] | Please don’t hate me. | 请别恨我 |
[08:46] | Why would I hate you? | 为什么我要恨你 |
[08:48] | For cheating on you with Sarah. | 背着你和莎拉在一起 |
[08:54] | Did it hurt, Ollie? | 痛吗 奥利 |
[08:56] | Did what hurt? | 什么痛 |
[08:57] | When they killed you? | 他们杀你的时候 |
[09:02] | Rise and shine. | 快起来 |
[09:21] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[09:23] | We’re moving out. | 我们要走了 |
[09:56] | All clear. | 安全 |
[09:59] | Hey, can we, um, can we rest for a second? | 我们能休息一会儿吗 |
[10:02] | You can rest on the plane. | 你到飞机上有的是时间休息 |
[10:04] | Gosh, well, really looking forward to that in-flight movie. | 天啊 真期待飞机上的电影 |
[10:11] | – Oh, god. – Don’t move. | -天啊 -别动 |
[10:13] | Is it a mine? | 是地雷吗 |
[10:24] | Yeah. | 对 |
[10:24] | The soldiers mine the island? | 这些士兵还在岛上布了地雷 |
[10:26] | No, it’s probably Japanese, | 不 可能是日本人埋的 |
[10:28] | left over from World War II. | 二战时候留下的 |
[10:30] | Still active. | 还没失效 |
[10:31] | Impressive. | 真是惊人 |
[10:33] | Can you disarm it? | 你能拆除吗 |
[10:36] | Without disarming you? | 在不炸死你的情况下吗 |
[10:41] | Soldiers. | 士兵来了 |
[10:53] | They can only see you. | 他们只能看见你 |
[10:54] | Wait! Stop! | 等等 别走 |
[11:09] | What are you doing so far from camp? | 你离开营地这么远干什么 |
[11:10] | I got separated from my unit. | 我和队伍分散了 |
[11:13] | Come with us. | 跟我们走吧 |
[11:15] | I– I can’t. | 不行 |
[11:17] | I’m kind of having a bad day, you know? | 今天可真倒霉 |
[11:34] | Be still. | 别动 |
[11:43] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[11:55] | Yao Fei. | 姚飞 |
[11:56] | Come in. Sit. | 进来 请坐 |
[12:01] | Now the first time | 第一次见你 |
[12:03] | I saw you with this contraption… | 拿着这支弓时 |
[12:07] | I thought you looked utterly ridiculous. | 还觉得特别可笑 |
[12:11] | That is, until you took out | 直到你用它打败了 |
[12:13] | three of my best men with it. | 我最棒的三名手下 |
[12:15] | 25 compound bows will be arriving on tomorrow’s supply plane. | 明天补给飞机会送25支复合弓过来 |
[12:21] | I’d like you to train a few of my men on how to use them. | 我想让你训练我部分手下学会用弓 |
[12:25] | Archery can take years to master. | 要掌握箭术可能得花上好几年 |
[12:29] | Well, I trust you’ll be a proficient instructor. | 你这位老师可是专家 |
[12:34] | That’ll be all. | 没其他事了 |
[12:43] | I hope you are steadfast | 我希望你能坚定 |
[12:44] | in your commitment to our cause, Yao Fei. | 对我们的承诺 姚飞 |
[12:48] | For her sake. | 为了她 |
[12:49] | I am. | 我会的 |
[12:57] | Obviously you were never a boy scout. | 看来你从没做过童子军 |
[12:59] | Yeah? What tipped you off? | 是吗 为什么这么说 |
[13:03] | We better hurry. | 得抓紧时间了 |
[13:05] | The wolves come out at night. | 晚上会有狼 |
[13:08] | There are wolves here? | 这里有狼 |
[13:10] | Right. Of course there are. | 对啊 当然有 |
[13:12] | Because what would the worst place on earth be without wolves. | 没有狼还怎么算是世上最糟的地方 |
[13:15] | The only thing that will keep them out is fire. | 只有火能防止它们靠近 |
[13:18] | Well, you know, you’re welcome to help. | 很欢迎你来帮忙 |
[13:28] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[13:30] | I’ve been working on this for two hours. | 我钻了两个小时 |
[13:33] | I know. I was watching you. | 我知道 我看了两个小时 |
[13:35] | Thank you for the entertainment. | 谢谢你娱乐大众 |
[13:48] | You’re going to wear that thing out just by looking at it. | 你要把照片看穿了 |
[13:52] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[13:54] | She’ll be waiting for flowers when you get back. | 你回家时她会载歌载舞欢迎的 |
[13:57] | I doubt it. | 表示怀疑 |
[13:59] | Remember how I told you I was shipwrecked here? | 还记得我跟你说过 我沉船漂来这岛上的吗 |
[14:02] | Her sister was with me when the boat went down. | 沉船时她妹妹跟我在一起 |
[14:05] | That’s funny. I never took you as being the bad boy. | 真有意思 我从没想过你是个坏男孩 |
[14:08] | You seem to lack the spine. | 你看起来好像没这个胆 |
[14:10] | That’s why I’ve got to get home. | 所以我必须得回家 |
[14:13] | To make this right. | 弥补这一切 |
[14:14] | If you think you can sleep with your girlfriend’s sister | 你睡了女朋友的妹妹 |
[14:18] | and still make it right… | 还觉得能弥补的话 |
[14:20] | you’re dumber than I thought. And believe me what I tell you | 你真是比我想的还要蠢 听我的 |
[14:23] | that is saying something. | 好好跟她道个歉 |
[14:24] | Yeah, well, you don’t really strike me as the type of guy | 你给我的印象也不是那种 |
[14:27] | who accepts apologies, so… | 肯接受道歉的人 |
[14:30] | Well, everybody is in this life for themselves. | 每个人都是自私的 |
[14:33] | Learn that at Australian spy school? | 在澳大利亚的间谍学校学到的 |
[14:36] | No. I learned that here. | 不 在这里学到的 |
[14:39] | Do you remember I told you that I had a partner? | 还记得我说过以前有个搭档吗 |
[14:42] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[14:43] | Do you remember the guy who tortured you? | 还记得那个折磨你的人吗 |
[14:50] | That freak show was your partner?! | 那个变态是你搭档 |
[14:53] | His name’s Billy Wintergreen. | 他叫比利·温特格林 |
[14:55] | Oh. Ok. | 好吧 |
[14:57] | Our mission was to exfiltrate Yao Fei | 我们的任务是救出姚飞 |
[14:59] | and to find out why Fyers and his men were so interested in him. | 查明法尔斯那帮人为什么对他这么感兴趣 |
[15:02] | But our bird got shot out of the sky | 但我们的飞机在半空中被击落 |
[15:03] | before we even saw the airstrip. | 当时离他们的基地还远着呢 |
[15:05] | That’s where I found you. | 我就是在那找到你的 |
[15:09] | When Fyers took us prisoner, | 法尔斯把我们抓起来时 |
[15:10] | he asked if we would join him and his men. | 问我们要不要向他们投诚 |
[15:13] | Billy accepted Fyers’ invitation. | 比利答应了 |
[15:17] | I declined. | 我拒绝了 |
[15:19] | He was the godfather to my son Joe. | 他是我儿子乔的教父 |
[15:24] | And yet, he turned his back on me | 却想都没想 |
[15:27] | without even thinking twice about it. | 就背叛了我 |
[15:30] | Everybody is in this life for themselves! | 每个人都是自私的 |
[15:51] | If you let him radio camp, we’re done. | 要是你让他通知营地 我们就完了 |
[15:56] | – What about the others? – You worry about your one. | -那其他人呢 -你担心这一个 |
[15:59] | I’ll worry about my ten. | 其余十个交给我 |
[16:25] | Good job. | 干得好 |
[16:26] | I think. | 应该吧 |
[16:27] | His heart rate’s elevated, | 他心率加快了 |
[16:28] | but at least the bleeding stopped. | 不过已经不出血了 |
[16:30] | Thanks for your help. | 谢谢帮忙 |
[16:32] | You kept your head on. | 你很镇静 |
[16:33] | Well, I always wondered how I’d react | 我一直在想 要是看到我老板受了枪伤 |
[16:35] | if I found my boss shot and bleeding inside my car. | 倒在我车里流血不止 我会怎么做 |
[16:39] | Not that I helped because he’s my boss. | 我帮忙可不是因为他是我老板 |
[16:40] | I’d help anyone who was shot | 换做是谁受了枪伤在我车里流血 |
[16:42] | and bleeding in my car. | 我都会帮忙的 |
[16:46] | I was thinking all of this would be more of a shock. | 你一定很震惊吧 |
[16:50] | What do you say you called this all along? | 还是你觉得这一天迟早会到来 |
[16:52] | I’m not saying anything. | 我可什么都没说 |
[16:55] | Except Oliver brought me a laptop riddled with bullet holes, | 不过奥利弗给了我一台都是弹孔的笔记本电脑 |
[16:57] | Had me trace a black arrow, | 让我调查黑箭 |
[16:59] | and research a company involved in armored car heists. | 和一个涉嫌抢劫装甲车的公司 |
[17:03] | I may be blonde, but I’m not that blonde. | 我是一介女流 但也没无知到那种地步 |
[17:06] | Yeah, Oliver’s not too great with the cover stories. | 奥利弗是不怎么擅长编故事 |
[17:09] | Neither are you. | 你也是 |
[17:11] | The two of you with that whole | 你们俩还跟我扯说是 |
[17:12] | energy drink hangover cure? Please. | 缓解宿醉的能量饮料 拜托 |
[17:15] | What was really in that vial, anyway? | 说起来 里面装的到底是什么 |
[17:19] | – Vertigo. – I knew it! | -“迷魂” -我就知道 |
[17:21] | I mean, I didn’t know it was Vertigo for sure, | 虽然我不知道那是”迷魂” |
[17:23] | but I definitely knew | 但我知道 |
[17:24] | it wasn’t something that could cure a hangover. | 那肯定不是用来缓解宿醉的 |
[17:25] | Yeah, we needed it analyzed so we could take down the Count. | 我们要分析出它的成分 拿下”伯爵” |
[17:30] | That was you and Oliver? | 就凭你和奥利弗两人之力 |
[17:31] | And you, Felicity. | 还有你 费利西蒂 |
[17:34] | Without you, we never would have found him. | 没有你 我们永远不可能找到他的老窝 |
[17:38] | But why come to me? | 但是为什么是我呢 |
[17:43] | Hard as it probably is for him to admit, | 可能他也不好意思承认 |
[17:46] | even Oliver needs help sometimes. | 即使是奥利弗 有时候也需要援手 |
[18:39] | Damn! | 该死 |
[19:41] | What’s happening?! | 怎么回事 |
[19:42] | There’s a syringe labeled Ativan. | 有个标有劳拉西泮的注射器 |
[19:43] | It should stop the seizure. Go. | 能阻止癫痫 去拿 |
[19:47] | His heart stopped. | 心跳停止了 |
[19:49] | I’m calling 9-1-1. | 我去打911 |
[19:50] | No. Wait, you can’t. | 不 等一下 不能打 |
[19:53] | You know how to use one of those? | 你知道这些东西要怎么用吗 |
[19:55] | We are about to find out. | 马上就能知道了 |
[20:00] | You didn’t say clear! | 你没事先招呼 |
[20:00] | 电击前说clear 确定周围没有人碰到被电击的人 | |
[20:03] | I heard the charge. | 我听到电荷声了 |
[20:04] | That’s good news. | 好现象 |
[20:06] | How’s that? | 为什么 |
[20:07] | It means it might not be the machine, | 说明可能不是机器的问题 |
[20:08] | it could be the wiring. | 而是接线的问题 |
[20:10] | Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on! | 快点 快点 快点 |
[20:12] | Try again. | 再来一次 |
[20:14] | Clear. | 准备 |
[20:31] | What the hell did you do? | 你到底做了什么 |
[20:34] | I’ve been building computers since I was seven. | 我从七岁起就开始组装电脑 |
[20:36] | Wires are wires. | 接线可是大学问 |
[20:38] | What do we do now? | 现在要做什么 |
[20:40] | Pray we don’t have a heart attack ourselves. | 祈祷我们自己没吓出心脏病 |
[20:57] | One job to do, | 就这么一件事 |
[20:59] | and you manage to screw up even then. | 你都能给我搞砸了 |
[21:07] | I’m going to go make sure that everything is clear. | 我要去确认一切没有问题 |
[21:09] | Stay here, keep the door locked. | 你待在这 锁好门 |
[21:11] | Do not let anybody in except for me. | 除了我 别让任何人进来 |
[21:13] | – You got that? – Yeah. | -明白了吗 -明白 |
[21:17] | Here. Keep this. | 拿着这个 |
[21:20] | And try not to shoot yourself by mistake. | 别失手把自己打死了 |
[21:58] | Hello? | 喂 |
[22:02] | Hello? | 喂 |
[22:08] | Is anybody there? | 有人在听吗 |
[22:14] | Have you lost your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[22:16] | They might be monitoring the calls. | 他们很可能对电话实行着监控 |
[22:19] | Island tower, this is Skyhawk 801 foxtrot, | 指挥塔 这里是天鹰801F |
[22:23] | we are 700 kilometers southeast of your position. | 我们在小岛东南方向700公里处 |
[22:25] | Eta, three hours, 22 minutes, over. | 预计抵达时间为三小时二十分钟 完毕 |
[22:31] | Island tower, Skyhawk 801 Foxtrot. | 这里是指挥塔 天鹰801F |
[22:35] | Acknowledged. | 收到 |
[22:40] | Skyhawk 801 Foxtrot. | 天鹰801F |
[22:43] | Acknowledged. | 收到 |
[22:45] | Of all creatures that breathe and move upon the earth | 世间万物 |
[22:51] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[22:52] | It’s a challenge code. | 这是暗号 |
[22:53] | They’re trying to verify our identity. | 他们在查明正身 |
[22:58] | Skyhawk 801 Foxtrot. | 天鹰801F |
[23:01] | Please repeat. | 请重复 |
[23:03] | Of all creatures that breathe and move upon the earth. | 世间万物 |
[23:07] | – Wait. – What? | -等等 -怎么了 |
[23:09] | Wait, I know this. I know this. | 我知道这个 我知道 |
[23:12] | They picked the one book that I read in college. | 他们挑了我大学时候读过的一本书 |
[23:15] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你他妈到底在说什么 |
[23:16] | A quote, from “The Odyssey”. | 《奥德赛》[古希腊著名史诗]里面的话 |
[23:22] | Of all creatures that breathe and move upon the earth, | 世间万物 |
[23:26] | Nothing–nothing is born | 唯…唯人 |
[23:29] | that is weaker than man. | 本懦 |
[23:32] | Are you sure about this? Because if you’re wrong, | 你确定吗 万一错了 |
[23:33] | this plane will turn around. | 飞机会调头回去的 |
[23:35] | Yes, yes. I’m positive. | 确定 我确定 |
[23:38] | Nothing is born | 唯人 |
[23:40] | that is weaker than man. | 本懦 |
[23:42] | Say it. | 就这么说 |
[23:45] | Wait! Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 等等 |
[23:47] | Sorry. Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry. | 对不起 对不起 对不起 |
[23:50] | Bred. | 是”性” |
[23:51] | Not born, bred. | 不是”本” 是”性” |
[23:52] | Nothing is bred that is weaker than man. | 唯人性懦 |
[23:55] | That’s it. | 是这个 |
[23:58] | Nothing is bred that is weaker than man. | 唯人性懦 |
[24:03] | Roger that. See you in a few hours. | 收到 稍后见 |
[24:05] | Out. | 完毕 |
[24:08] | “The Odyssey”. | 《奥德赛》 |
[24:09] | Yeah! It’s, uh, well, it’s a story about a guy | 没错 讲的是一个人 |
[24:12] | who’s trying to get home, so. | 回家的历险故事 |
[24:16] | Well, after a few days | 在兰施图尔空军基地 |
[24:17] | at Landstuhl Air Base, | 待几天之后 |
[24:19] | you’ll be on your way home. | 你就能回家了 |
[24:21] | But you sound like you’re not coming with me. | 但听起来你不和我一起走 |
[24:23] | I’ll be coming with you. | 我会和你一起走 |
[24:25] | After I radio in an airstrike on this location. | 等我先空袭这里之后 |
[24:29] | I’m going to send Fyers and all his men straight back to hell. | 我要送法尔斯和他的手下们下地狱 |
[24:41] | Wait. | 等等 |
[24:43] | You can’t blow up the island. | 你不能炸了这座岛 |
[24:46] | Yao Fei is still out there. | 姚飞还在这里 |
[24:48] | – He is not my concern. – Really? | -他的死活不关我的事 -真的吗 |
[24:50] | He’s the only reason you came here. | 你来这不就是为了他吗 |
[24:52] | Rescuing him was your mission! | 你的任务就是救他 |
[24:54] | Well, the mission has changed. | 那么 任务有变 |
[24:56] | Edward Fyers is a mercenary | 爱德华·法尔斯是一个佣兵 |
[24:57] | and he is not on this island by mistake. | 他不会无缘无故来这里的 |
[25:00] | He has plans for me and you | 他盯上了我们两个 |
[25:01] | that involve Yao Fei. | 姚飞会帮他 |
[25:03] | And whatever they are, they must end. | 不管他想做什么 我必须阻止 |
[25:08] | Yao Fei saved my life. | 姚飞救了我的命 |
[25:11] | That is your debt to repay, | 这是你欠的债 |
[25:13] | not mine. | 不是我 |
[25:19] | Where are you going?! | 你去哪 |
[25:24] | All my life, | 一直以来 |
[25:27] | all that I’ve ever thought about is myself. | 我只考虑我自己 |
[25:30] | I took my family for granted. | 我把家人的爱当作理所当然 |
[25:32] | I betrayed people that I loved. | 我背叛了我爱的人 |
[25:37] | And I’m not going to be that person anymore. | 但我不会再做这种人了 |
[25:43] | I can’t leave Yao Fei here to die. | 我不能眼睁睁让姚飞死 |
[25:48] | I won’t. | 我不会 |
[25:50] | The plane leaves in three hours. | 飞机还有三个小时起飞 |
[25:52] | If you and your friend are not on it, | 如果到时你和你的朋友还没来 |
[25:54] | I am going to leave without you. | 我就丢下你们自己走 |
[26:07] | If I don’t make it back in time, | 如果我不能及时回来 |
[26:10] | and you get out of here… | 而你离开了 |
[26:15] | I want you to call my family. | 我希望你替我打个电话回家 |
[26:19] | Call my family. | 打给我家人 |
[26:22] | Sure, kid. | 好 孩子 |
[26:51] | He’s going into cardiac arrest again. | 他又心脏骤停了 |
[26:53] | No. | 不 |
[26:54] | Ah. The leads just came loose. | 是导线松了 |
[27:00] | It’s less stressful when he’s jumping off rooftops. | 他从屋顶跳下来我都没这么担心 |
[27:08] | This bow has put arrows in quite a few people. | 很多人中了这把弓发出的箭 |
[27:13] | Yeah, bad people. | 是的 都是坏人 |
[27:15] | That doesn’t bother you? | 你不觉得困扰吗 |
[27:19] | Because… | 因为… |
[27:21] | and I mean this in a good way, | 我没有恶意 |
[27:23] | you seem like the kind of guy it would bother. | 只是你看起来像是会受到困扰 |
[27:29] | When I was in Afghanistan, | 我在阿富汗的时候 |
[27:30] | my unit was tasked with protecting this local war lord. | 我的部队的任务是保护一个本地军阀 |
[27:36] | Gholem Qadir. | 葛雷姆·卡迪尔 |
[27:38] | Qadir was less than human, sold opium. | 卡迪尔没有人性 贩卖鸦片 |
[27:40] | Sold children. | 贩卖儿童 |
[27:43] | One day, | 有一天 |
[27:44] | we were accompanying him to Mosul | 我们随他去摩苏尔 |
[27:46] | when my convoy was ambushed by insurgents. | 我的车队遇到叛乱分子伏击 |
[27:49] | We had them outgunned. | 我们的火力压过他们 |
[27:50] | Fire fight didn’t last more than a minute. | 交火时间不超过一分钟 |
[27:52] | When the smoke cleared, | 当硝烟散去 |
[27:54] | I moved in on their position. | 我去他们的位置查看 |
[27:58] | They were all dead. I knew which one I had killed. | 他们都死了 我知道我杀的是哪个 |
[28:03] | When I pulled off his keffiyeh, | 当我摘下他的头巾 |
[28:04] | I could see it was just a kid, no more than 18. | 我看到他只是一个孩子 最多不过18岁 |
[28:08] | Shot him in the throat. | 我一枪射穿了他的喉咙 |
[28:12] | I killed this kid to protect | 我为了保护一个人渣 |
[28:13] | this human piece of garbage, | 杀了这个孩子 |
[28:15] | and I thought, am I still good? | 我就问自己 我还是好人吗 |
[28:18] | Am I still a good man? | 我还是个好人吗 |
[28:24] | Doing this with Oliver; | 和奥利弗共事 |
[28:27] | Doing what we do, I feel good again | 我们做的事 让我在很久之后 |
[28:28] | for the first time in a long time. | 第一次又觉得自己是好人 |
[28:32] | And that’s worth all the collateral damage? | 这么多附带的伤害 值得吗 |
[28:35] | I haven’t killed anyone, if that’s what you’re asking. | 如果你指的是有人丧命 我没杀过任何人 |
[28:38] | But he has. | 但他杀过 |
[28:42] | Unfortunately, | 很遗憾 |
[28:43] | there are always casualties when you’re fighting a war. | 打仗总会产生伤亡的 |
[29:34] | How did you… | 你是怎么… |
[29:35] | Come on, let’s go. I’ll explain on the way. | 跟我走 我们边走边解释 |
[29:37] | Stupid boy. You should never have come back here! | 傻孩子 你不该回这里来 |
[29:39] | I found Slade Wilson and he has a way off the island, | 我找到了斯莱德·威尔逊 他有办法离岛 |
[29:43] | but we have to go right now. | 我们得马上走 |
[29:45] | No. No! | 不 不 |
[29:46] | What? What do you mean, no? | 什么 为什么不 |
[29:48] | This is our chance. | 这是我们的机会 |
[29:49] | What–what reason could you possibly have | 你到底为了什么 |
[29:51] | for staying here?! | 非要留在这里 |
[29:52] | Not what. Who. | 不是什么 是为了一个人 |
[30:01] | Ah, Mr. Queen, I think it’s past time | 奎恩先生 我想您错过了 |
[30:04] | you left this island. Permanently. | 离开这个岛的机会 永远地错过了 |
[30:18] | Island tower, Skyhawk 801 Foxtrot. | 指挥塔 这里是天鹰801F |
[30:21] | We are 2,000 feet and holding, over. | 我们正停在两千英尺外 完毕 |
[30:24] | Skyhawk 801 Foxtrot. | 天鹰801F |
[30:27] | This is island tower. | 这里是指挥塔 |
[30:29] | You’re clear to land. | 可以着陆了 |
[30:31] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[30:43] | Simply to satisfy my own curiosity, | 我非常好奇 |
[30:45] | why aren’t you already dead? | 你为什么还活着 |
[30:48] | I saw Yao Fei choke you to death. | 我明明看见姚飞把你掐死了 |
[30:50] | I guess he’s not as strong as he looks. | 我猜他只是外强中干而已 |
[30:54] | Still, you return for him. | 可你还是回来找他 |
[30:56] | So you’re either a fool, | 所以你要么是个蠢货 |
[30:59] | or is it possible you now think yourself a hero? | 要么就真把自己当成英雄了 |
[31:02] | – I’m not a hero. – Of course not. | -我不是英雄 -当然不是 |
[31:04] | It’s not possible to be a hero | 若是无人可救 |
[31:06] | when there’s nobody worthy of saving. | 想做英雄也是白搭 |
[31:11] | Is this what you want? | 这就是你想要的 |
[31:13] | Did you want me to fight him again?! | 你想让我跟他再打一架 |
[31:15] | Oh, no, Mr. Queen. | 不 奎恩先生 |
[31:17] | That’s where you’re mistaken. | 你一直搞错了 |
[31:19] | This is not a match. | 这不是比赛 |
[31:21] | It’s an execution. | 是处决 |
[31:24] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[31:35] | It’s Wintergreen, right? | 你是温特格林 对吗 |
[31:37] | Bill Wintergreen? | 比利·温特格林 |
[31:45] | I know all about you. | 我知道你的所有事情 |
[31:47] | I know you work for the Australian government. | 我知道你为澳大利亚政府工作 |
[31:50] | And that you used to fight for your country. | 曾为你的国家效忠 |
[31:52] | You used to stand for something! | 你曾有过信仰 |
[32:09] | Whatever he’s paying you, I’ll triple it. | 无论他给你多少钱 我以三倍价格雇你 |
[32:19] | How many of them are there?! | 他们有多少人 |
[32:32] | Slade. Come back to die? | 斯莱德 回来受死吗 |
[32:47] | Was it so easy to betray me, Billy? | 有那么容易背叛我吗 比利 |
[33:10] | You know, Billy… | 知道吗 比利 |
[33:14] | you always had a good kick. | 你的脚上功夫一向不错 |
[34:02] | There goes our ride. | 我们的飞机来了 |
[34:19] | I’m impressed. | 厉害 |
[34:21] | You didn’t puke. | 你居然没吐 |
[34:23] | I swallowed it. | 我忍住了 |
[34:25] | You can untie me now. | 你可以把我松开了 |
[34:30] | Why’d you want me to tie you up in the first place? | 你为什么非让我把你绑起来 |
[34:33] | A man in pain is unreliable. | 忍受剧痛的人很不稳定 |
[34:35] | I was afraid I might kill you. | 我怕我会杀了你 |
[34:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[34:45] | What? | 怎么了 |
[34:46] | I’m trapped on an island and | 我被困在岛上而 |
[34:48] | my only friend is named Wilson. So. | 唯一的朋友是一个叫威尔逊的人 就这样 |
[34:55] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[34:56] | We hope my fireworks show set Fyers back, | 希望这次行动可以拖住法尔斯 |
[34:58] | maybe enough for those who hired him in the first place | 也许足以让那些雇佣他的人 |
[35:00] | to call things off. | 取消行动 |
[35:01] | Hired him? | 雇他 |
[35:03] | Well, Fyers is a merc. He follows the money. | 法尔斯是个外国雇佣兵 只为钱干活 |
[35:07] | So he’s on this island under someone’s employ. | 所以在岛上他受雇于其他人 |
[35:10] | – Then what do we do? – We have to make sure | -那我们怎么做 -我们得确保 |
[35:12] | that neither of us dies on this godforsaken island. | 不会死在这个荒芜的岛上 |
[35:14] | I thought you said if we didn’t get on the plane… | 你之前不是说如果我们没搭上飞机 |
[35:18] | we weren’t going to make it. | 我们就逃不出去了 |
[35:21] | Well, that dumb kid that I trained, | 只能说 之前我训练的那个蠢孩子 |
[35:23] | he would never have made it. | 永远做不到 |
[35:25] | You? | 你 |
[35:31] | You might just have a chance. | 还是有机会的 |
[35:35] | Yep, it’s Fyers. | 是的 我是法尔斯 |
[35:37] | Satellites showed multiple heat blooms on the island. | 卫星显示岛上有多处爆炸 |
[35:39] | What the hell is happening there? | 到底发生了什么 |
[35:41] | – There was a complication. – Slade Wilson? | -情况有点复杂 -因为斯莱德·威尔逊 |
[35:43] | I’m handling it. | 我正在处理 |
[35:45] | Well, handle it better. I’ve worked too hard | 好好处理 我付出了那么多 |
[35:47] | and planned for too long to have complications arise | 也计划了很久 不允许在好事将近之时 |
[35:49] | so close to the end. | 出现任何差错 |
[35:50] | I assure you, it won’t happen again. | 我向你保证 不会再发生任何事 |
[35:52] | What about Yao Fei? | 姚飞怎么样了 |
[35:53] | I’ve ensured his cooperation. | 已经确保他会合作了 |
[35:55] | Good. Paid you a lot of money, Fyers. | 好 我付给你这么多钱 法尔斯 |
[35:58] | I expect a return on my investment. | 希望物有所值 |
[36:02] | You sent for me. | 你要见我 |
[36:03] | I’m a man of my word. | 我是一个守信用的人 |
[36:06] | You made the right call today, turning in your young castaway. | 今天你把那小子交给我们 做得很好 |
[36:09] | And for that, I’ll grant you five minutes. | 凭这一点 我允许你见她五分钟 |
[36:18] | Shado? Shado! | 莎朵 莎朵 |
[36:21] | Shado! | 莎朵 |
[37:02] | I guess I didn’t die. | 看来我没死 |
[37:05] | Again. | 再一次 |
[37:08] | Cool. | 太棒了 |
[37:17] | It’s not bad. | 不是很糟 |
[37:19] | So how am I going to explain this one? | 我要怎么解释这一次呢 |
[37:22] | Hickey gone wrong? | 枪走火 |
[37:25] | The police collected a | 警方收集到一个 |
[37:25] | sample of your blood at Queen Consolidated. | 你在奎恩联合企业留下的血样 |
[37:28] | I just hacked the crime lab and ordered the sample destroyed. | 我刚黑进了罪证鉴定室并且摧毁了样本 |
[37:36] | I hope it’s all right. | 我希望你不介意 |
[37:39] | Your system looked like it was from the eighties, | 你的系统看上去像是八十年代的 |
[37:41] | and not the good part of the eighties, | 还不包括八十年代的优点 |
[37:42] | like Madonna and, well, legwarmers. | 像麦当娜或者是护腿之类的 |
[37:46] | It’s a lot of work. | 这可是个大工程 |
[37:48] | Does that mean you’re in? | 所以说你加入我们了吗 |
[37:50] | You mean in as in I’m going to join your crusade? | 是指我是否加入你们的事业吗 |
[37:53] | Well, you’re practically an honorary member of the team already. | 实际上 你已经算是我们的荣誉队员了 |
[37:56] | Hmm. So Mr. Diggle said. | 狄格尔也是这么说的 |
[38:00] | No. | 不 |
[38:01] | Then why’d you upgrade my system? | 那你为什么升级我的系统 |
[38:03] | First, because seeing a network | 第一 看到弄得这么烂的系统 |
[38:04] | that poorly set up hurts me. In my soul. | 从灵魂深处伤害了我 |
[38:08] | And second… I want to find Walter. | 第二 我想找到沃尔特 |
[38:12] | My stepfather. | 我的继父 |
[38:14] | He was nice to me. | 他对我很好 |
[38:17] | And Mr. Diggle told me that the notebook you use | 狄格尔先生告诉我你用来打击罪犯的 |
[38:19] | to fight crime is the same notebook that got Walter abducted. | 笔记本与让沃尔特失踪的是同一本 |
[38:23] | I’ll help you rescue him, but that’s it. | 我会帮你救他 但仅此而已 |
[38:26] | Then I want to go back to my boring life of being an I.T. girl. | 之后我还是回到我无聊的IT女生活 |
[38:32] | That’s my offer. | 这就是我的想法 |
[38:35] | Ok. | 好 |
[38:38] | So I’ve been meaning to ask… | 还有我很想知道 |
[38:41] | Is there a bathroom? | 这儿有没有厕所 |
[38:43] | ‘Cause I’ve had to pee since I got here. | 到这以后我已经憋了很久了 |
[38:45] | It’s upstairs to the left. | 上楼左转 |
[38:46] | – Great. – Felicity. | -好极了 -费利西蒂 |
[38:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:57] | Yeah. | 不客气 |
[39:07] | Oliver, I know you don’t want to hurt this girl | 奥利弗 我知道你不想伤害她 |
[39:10] | and you didn’t have any | 你告诉她真相 |
[39:11] | choice in telling her who you really were, | 也是无可奈何 |
[39:13] | but we’re asking her to | 但我们是在把她 |
[39:14] | get involved in some pretty dangerous stuff. | 牵扯到很危险的事情中去 |
[39:16] | – We can protect her. – How? | -我们能保护她 -怎么保护 |
[39:19] | Your mother just shot you, Oliver. | 你母亲向你开枪了 奥利弗 |
[39:20] | You can’t even keep yourself safe. | 你连自己的安全都无法保证 |
[39:22] | She was scared. She was defending herself. | 她受到了惊吓 她是在保护自己 |
[39:24] | Or, she was hiding something. | 或者 她是在隐瞒什么东西 |
[39:26] | Like maybe her involvement | 比如说她涉及 |
[39:28] | in Walter’s disappearance, or worse. | 沃尔特的失踪 甚至更糟 |
[39:30] | Diggle, we don’t always know | 狄格尔 我们不一定知道 |
[39:31] | why people do what they do. | 每个人处事的风格 |
[39:35] | But what I do know | 但我知道的是 |
[39:36] | is that when I was standing in her office | 当我站在她办公室里 |
[39:37] | with an arrow aimed at her heart, | 举着弓瞄着她心脏的时候 |
[39:40] | she begged me to spare her, all on behalf of me and Thea. | 她求我看在我和西娅的份上饶了她 |
[39:47] | Now, I’ve taken down a lot of bad people. | 我收拾过很多坏人 |
[39:50] | None of them brought up their kids, Dig. | 没有一个提到他们的孩子 狄格 |
[39:52] | Oliver, she had the list. | 奥利弗 她有名单 |
[39:54] | Now she may not be in charge of whatever “It” is, | 或许她不是那个幕后黑手 |
[39:57] | but she’s definitely involved. | 但肯定和她脱不了干系 |
[39:58] | Involved in what?! | 脱不了什么干系 |
[40:01] | We don’t even know what “It” is, | 我们都不知道幕后是什么 |
[40:03] | and until we do, | 在我们弄明白之前 |
[40:04] | she is off limits! | 全都和她无关 |
[40:09] | Am I clear? | 听懂了吗 |
[40:23] | But Oliver, are you saying | 奥利弗 你这么说 |
[40:24] | this because you truly believe she’s innocent? | 是真的相信她是无辜的 |
[40:27] | Or because you don’t want to face | 还是只是因为你不愿面对 |
[40:29] | the fact that your mother might be guilty? | 你母亲可能有罪的事实 |
[40:47] | 6’1, | 大约6尺1[1米89左右] |
[40:49] | and a deep voice. | 嗓音低沉 |
[40:52] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[40:53] | Where have you been? | 你去哪儿了 |
[40:55] | I’ve been calling you all night. | 我打了你一晚的电话 |
[40:56] | I was at the club. I get zero reception in there. | 我在店里 那儿没信号 |
[40:58] | Maybe it’s time you invest in a land mine. | 或许你该改建个矿井 |
[41:00] | – Thea. – Your mother was attacked last night. | -西娅 -你母亲昨晚受到袭击 |
[41:03] | – By the vigilante. – What?! | -是治安维持者干的 -什么 |
[41:04] | He came after me at the office. | 他到我办公室来了 |
[41:06] | Did he hurt you? Are you ok? | 他伤着你了吗 你还好吗 |
[41:08] | Actually, she hurt him. | 事实上 是她伤了他 |
[41:09] | She shot him point blank with a gun hidden in her office. | 她用藏在办公室里的枪正面射伤了他 |
[41:12] | That should help with your investigation. | 那对你们的调查应该有所帮助 |
[41:13] | Did you get any evidence, | 你们有找到任何证据 |
[41:15] | like a blood sample, or… | 比如血样 或者 |
[41:18] | There was a screw-up at the lab. | 鉴证室里发生了小意外 |
[41:21] | That’s too bad. | 太糟了 |
[41:25] | We’ll be in touch. | 我们再联系 |
[41:27] | – Thank you. – Yes. | -谢谢 -不用 |
[41:35] | Oh, sweetheart. | 宝贝 |
[41:36] | I was so scared. | 我害怕极了 |
[41:37] | I’m just glad you’re ok. | 你没事我就放心了 |
[41:40] | I thought he was going to kill me. | 我以为他会杀了我 |
[41:46] | I promise you, | 我向你保证 |
[41:49] | he’s never going to bother you again. | 他绝不会再来找你麻烦了 |