时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | My name is Oliver Queen. | 我的名字叫奥利弗·奎恩 |
[00:04] | For five years, | 五年里 |
[00:05] | I was stranded on an island with only one goal– | 我被困孤岛 只有一个目标 |
[00:09] | Survive. | 生存 |
[00:11] | Oliver Queen is alive. | 奥利弗·奎恩还活着 |
[00:12] | Now I will fulfill my father’s dying wish– | 现在我要完成父亲的遗愿 |
[00:15] | to use the list of names he left me | 用他留给我的名单 |
[00:17] | and bring down those who are poisoning my city. | 扳倒那些荼毒城市的人 |
[00:21] | To do this, | 要做这些 |
[00:22] | I must become someone else. | 我必须伪装成另一个人 |
[00:25] | I must become something else. | 我必须成为另一个存在 |
[00:28] | Previously on “Arrow”… | 《绿箭》前情回顾 |
[00:29] | Next time your daughter calls the vigilante, | 你女儿下次给治安维持者打电话的时候 |
[00:31] | we’ll be able to listen to every word. | 我们就能监听他们的谈话 |
[00:33] | I know you swore to bring this guy down, detective, | 我知道你发誓要抓到这个人 探长 |
[00:35] | but using your own daughter as bait, | 但用你女儿当诱饵 |
[00:37] | that’s stone cold. | 太冷血了点吧 |
[00:41] | – Where’d you get it? – From your stepfather. | -你从哪儿拿到的 -从你继父那里 |
[00:44] | And where did he get it? | 那他是从哪找到的 |
[00:46] | Belongs to your mother. | 是你母亲的东西 |
[01:17] | Hi, George. | 你好啊 乔治 |
[01:19] | – Vanch… – Surprised to see me? | -凡奇 -见到我很惊讶吗 |
[01:21] | I imagine you would be, seeing as how you botched my trial, | 我猜也是 鉴于你弄砸了我的庭审 |
[01:24] | and from what Viv here tells me, protecting my interests. | 薇芙告诉我 你还没能保住我的资产 |
[01:29] | There were contingencies that couldn’t be anticipated. | 因为发生了些始料未及的的事情 |
[01:32] | Yes, Vivian told me. | 对 薇薇安告诉我了 |
[01:34] | The head of the Triad getting ventilated, | 三合会的头儿被抓 |
[01:35] | Bertinelli getting collared, | 波提纳尔被捕 |
[01:37] | and, uh, this archer. | 还有弓箭手 |
[01:39] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[01:41] | What am I supposed to do in the face of something like that? | 遇到这种事情 我还能怎么做 |
[01:43] | Absolutely nothing, Georgie. Tell you what. | 当然是无能为力 乔治 这样吧 |
[01:47] | All is forgiven. Give us a hug. | 我都原谅你 来抱一个 |
[01:50] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[01:57] | You know, I could use a place to stay | 我需要个地方住一阵子 |
[01:59] | while I’m getting my sea legs back under me, George. | 好让我重振旗鼓 乔治 |
[02:02] | And you got a nice place here. | 你这地方不错啊 |
[02:05] | What do you say? | 你意下如何 |
[02:08] | George? | 乔治 |
[02:09] | George? | 乔治 |
[02:15] | I hope George has been food shopping. | 但愿乔治买了吃的 |
[02:17] | I’m famished. | 我饿坏了 |
[02:26] | 奎恩工业股份有限公司 钢铁制造与焊接 | |
[02:29] | So this book contains a list of the names | 这本小册子上的这串名单 |
[02:31] | of the guys you’ve been hunting. | 是你正在追捕的人 |
[02:33] | And this book, your mother’s, | 而你妈妈的这本 |
[02:35] | has the same list of names. | 上面也有同样的名单 |
[02:38] | It’s identical. | 一模一样 |
[02:39] | So where’d your mother get her copy, Oliver? | 你妈妈的这本是哪里来的 奥利弗 |
[02:41] | For that matter, who gave it to you? | 还有 是谁给你的 |
[02:44] | Felicity Smoak. | 费利西蒂·斯莫克 |
[02:46] | She said that Walter found it in their bedroom. | 她说是沃尔特在卧室里找到的 |
[02:48] | And now he’s missing. | 结果他就失踪了 |
[02:52] | She’s my mother, Diggle. | 她是我妈妈 狄格尔 |
[02:54] | She’s not the kind of person who would– | 她不是那种… |
[02:55] | Have her husband disappeared? | 让自己丈夫消失的人吗 |
[02:57] | Because that’s really the question, isn’t it, Oliver? | 因为这就是真正的问题 对吗 奥利弗 |
[02:59] | I understand why you would believe your mother over your stepfather, | 我明白为什么你更愿意相信你母亲 |
[03:02] | but I tend to believe the innocent party is whoever’s missing– | 但我更相信无辜的一方是失踪 |
[03:06] | and presumed dead. | 且被认定为死亡的一方 |
[03:40] | Twitch, and I will open your throat. | 你敢动 我就割开你的喉咙 |
[03:42] | How many more with you? | 还有多少人和你一起 |
[03:44] | What?! | 什么 |
[03:45] | You have ten seconds to tell me something I believe | 你有十秒钟说实话 |
[03:48] | before I cut out your voice box. | 不然我就割断你的喉咙 |
[03:50] | Wait, wait, wait. Yao Fei sent me here, | 等等 姚飞派我来的 |
[03:52] | and I’m pretty sure it wasn’t so you could kill me. | 我敢肯定不是为了让你杀我 |
[03:59] | What? | 什么 |
[04:01] | Yao Fei. | 姚飞 |
[04:02] | He gave me directions to your… | 他告诉了我你飞机的 |
[04:06] | plane. | 位置 |
[04:14] | Frank, you got be kidding me. | 弗兰克 你开玩笑吧 |
[04:15] | You can’t throw me another assignment now. | 你不能现在指派给我另一件任务 |
[04:17] | It’s Lieutenant, and I’m pretty sure | 你该叫我副队 我很肯定 |
[04:19] | that’s what gives me the authority. | 这个身份让我有权这么做 |
[04:21] | I’m drawing in on the hood investigation. | 对兜帽男的调查就快结束了 |
[04:23] | I am going to get this bastard. | 我会抓到这个混蛋 |
[04:24] | Have you considered the possibility no one wants you to? | 你想过可能没人希望你这样做吗 |
[04:27] | What? | 什么 |
[04:28] | He saved the Christmas hostages. | 他营救了圣诞节的人质 |
[04:30] | He took down an arsonist and armored car thieves, | 抓获了纵火犯和抢劫装甲车的匪徒 |
[04:32] | and just last week, | 就在上周 |
[04:33] | he busted the Vertigo drug ring when we couldn’t. | 我们束手无策 而他抓获了贩卖”迷魂”的集团 |
[04:36] | What was urban legend’s becoming heroic. | 曾经的都市传奇变成了英雄 |
[04:39] | If this man’s a hero, | 如果这人是英雄 |
[04:40] | I don’t know what my life in this city as a cop means. | 我不知道我当警察还有什么意义 |
[04:42] | Let me suggest you find meaning in following orders. | 我建议你从遵循命令开始找意义 |
[04:45] | Frank, listen! | 弗兰克 听着 |
[04:46] | I’m close. | 我就快办到了 |
[04:48] | If my lead comes to something more… | 如果我的线人能找到更多… |
[04:49] | Come to me with something real, Quentin, and we’ll talk. | 先找到真凭实据再说 昆汀 |
[04:52] | In the meantime, I’m assigning you another case. | 在此期间 我派你跟进另一件案子 |
[05:05] | – Heading out? – Oh, yeah, | -要出去 -是啊 |
[05:06] | it’s a meeting with the financial planners. | 和财务预算开个会 |
[05:11] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[05:13] | There was something that I wanted to talk to you about. | 有件事我想和你谈谈 |
[05:18] | I want to talk to you about Walter. | 我想和你聊聊沃尔特 |
[05:20] | Right around Christmas, when he…disappeared, | 就在圣诞节他…失踪前夕 |
[05:26] | he gave me this. | 他把这个交给了我 |
[05:30] | This is your father’s notebook. | 这是你父亲的笔记本 |
[05:34] | He kept a list of all the people | 上面记着星城欠他人情的 |
[05:37] | in starling city who owed him favors. | 所有人的名字 |
[05:38] | I had…no idea | 我不…知道 |
[05:41] | there was so many of them. | 竟然有这么多人 |
[05:42] | I’ve just been researching | 我在网上调查过 |
[05:44] | some of those names online, and, um, | 其中的一些人 |
[05:47] | they’re not good people. | 他们不是什么好人 |
[05:51] | Oliver, I have no idea what your father | 奥利弗 我不明白你父亲 |
[05:53] | was involved in or with whom. | 与谁有什么牵扯 |
[05:54] | And you and your sister both now know | 你和你妹妹现在都知道 |
[05:56] | that he wasn’t exactly honest with me. | 他并未对我完全坦诚 |
[05:59] | – Then we need to find out– – No. | -那我们就要找出…-不 |
[06:02] | If what you say is true | 如果你说的是真的 |
[06:04] | and this list is filled with bad people | 这名单上的人都不是好人 |
[06:06] | and Walter was looking into it, and now he– | 沃尔特曾调查过 现在他… |
[06:16] | The only way to keep this family safe | 唯一能确保这个家安全的方式 |
[06:19] | is for everyone in it to stop asking questions, | 就是大家都不再追究这些事情了 |
[06:22] | including you, Oliver. | 包括你在内 奥利弗 |
[06:24] | Promise me. | 答应我 |
[06:33] | So this is really happening. | 这么说这都是真的 |
[06:35] | 498 hours of community service to go. | 还有498个小时社区服务 |
[06:38] | 499. This orientation doesn’t count. | 499 介绍可不算在内 |
[06:41] | Tell me how this is not cruel and unusual punishment. | 告诉我这怎么不是残酷又特别的惩罚 |
[06:43] | Anastasia, I’d like you to meet our new intern, | 安娜塔西亚 这是我们的新实习生 |
[06:46] | – Thea Queen. – Interns get school credit. | -西娅·奎恩 -实习算学分的 |
[06:49] | I’m more like a court-ordered slave. | 我更喜欢被叫做法院指派奴隶 |
[06:50] | Oh. I can relate. | 我明白了 |
[06:52] | Anastasia is on a one year pro-bono | 安娜塔西亚在她律所请了一年假 |
[06:54] | sabbatical from her law firm. | 来做公益法律事务 |
[06:55] | And apparently from my six figure salary. | 还放弃了我六位数的薪水 |
[06:57] | The experience of helping others is its own reward. | 能帮助别人就是最好的回报 |
[07:00] | I haven’t yet to see any evidence of that. | 尚未有证据能证明这点 |
[07:02] | And speaking a lack of evidence, | 说到证据 |
[07:04] | Cyrus Vanch was released from iron heights. | 塞勒斯·凡奇从铁山监狱释放了 |
[07:06] | We represent a victim’s advocacy group | 我们代表受害群体 |
[07:08] | who’s trying to keep Vanch locked up. | 主张不释放凡奇 |
[07:09] | I’m calling Kate Spencer. | 我打给电话给凯特·斯宾塞 |
[07:10] | I already did. | 已经打过了 |
[07:11] | She said there’s nothing the D.A.’s office can do | 她说没有更多证据 |
[07:13] | without further evidence. | 地区检察官也帮不上忙 |
[07:15] | Well, then I’m going to her office. | 那我去她办公室好了 |
[07:16] | And then she also said not to show up at her office. | 她还说不要到办公室找她 |
[07:16] | 星城守卫网 塞勒斯·凡奇于铁山监狱获释 | |
[07:19] | Vanch is connected to human trafficking, | 凡奇涉足贩卖人口 |
[07:21] | drug running, racketeering, | 毒品运输 敲诈勒索 |
[07:22] | and at least 52 different homicides. | 以及至少52宗谋杀案 |
[07:24] | Ok, so what’s the play? Because unless you have access | 好吧 那你打算怎么做 因为除非 |
[07:27] | to some private police force, | 你在警局有些关系 |
[07:28] | Vanch will stay free to roam the streets. | 否则凡奇还是能在街上横行无碍 |
[07:33] | I have to get this. | 我得接个电话 |
[07:37] | Hello? | 喂 |
[07:38] | How does a night with me and a dozen famous chefs sound? | 与我和一打大厨共度一晚如何 |
[07:41] | Like an episode of “The Bachelor”. | 就像《单身汉》里的剧情吗 |
[07:43] | I’m auditioning potential chefs for the club tomorrow night. | 我明晚要为夜总会面试厨师 |
[07:46] | I’ve arranged a tasting, | 安排了一次试吃 |
[07:47] | and I could use an extra set of taste buds. | 我希望能找人来帮忙 |
[07:50] | I’m trying to figure out how to get | 我还在研究如何把 |
[07:51] | a vicious criminal back in jail. I can’t. | 一个穷凶恶极的罪犯抓回监狱 没空 |
[07:54] | It’s perfect. It sounds like hungry work. | 挺好的 听起来你会饿得很快 |
[07:56] | Tomorrow night? | 明晚吗 |
[07:57] | Maybe, if we could do it early. | 或许我们能早点处理完 |
[07:59] | Look, I got to go. | 我得挂了 |
[08:01] | There’s someone I have to call. | 我得打给别人了 |
[08:02] | I’ll see you later. Bye. | 一会儿见 |
[08:05] | 奎恩工业股份有限公司 钢铁制造与焊接 | |
[08:06] | You don’t find that a little convenient, | 你不觉得她就这么烧了小本子 |
[08:07] | her just so happening to have burned the book? | 有些太过于轻易了吗 |
[08:09] | She did it out of concern for my safety, Diggle. | 她是出于我的安全考虑 狄格 |
[08:11] | Or her own. | 或者是她自己的 |
[08:12] | Oliver, you said it yourself. | 奥利弗 这是你说的 |
[08:14] | Whoever compiled that | 不管是谁列下了名单 |
[08:14] | list is involved in something very dangerous. | 他都卷入了危机之中 |
[08:16] | And if your mother is lying to you… | 如果你母亲没对你说实话 |
[08:19] | And she didn’t know any of the names on the list. | 她不知道名单上的任何一个人 |
[08:21] | She said she didn’t. | 她说不知道 |
[08:23] | You don’t have to take her word for it. | 你也不必相信她 |
[08:24] | Oliver, if this were anybody else, | 奥利弗 如果换做别人 |
[08:26] | you’d be hooded up right now | 你早就披上兜帽 |
[08:27] | on your way to having an arrow-side chat with them. | 把弓箭架在他们脖子上了 |
[08:29] | This isn’t anybody else. This is my mother. | 这不是别人 是我母亲 |
[08:31] | And I know her. | 我了解她 |
[08:36] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[08:37] | That is the phone that I gave to Lance | 这是我给兰斯的电话 |
[08:38] | so that he could contact the hood. | 好让他联系兜帽男 |
[08:40] | Is he asking to turn yourself in? | 他让你自首吗 |
[08:44] | He gave it to Laurel. | 他把电话给了劳蕾尔 |
[08:46] | – Hello? – I need your help. | -喂 -我需要你帮忙 |
[08:47] | That’s why you have the phone. | 所以才给你这部手机 |
[08:49] | Cyrus Vanch was just released from prison on a technicality. | 塞勒斯·凡奇因些程序问题 刚从监狱释放 |
[08:52] | Living large in his lawyer’s house. | 现在逍遥地住在他律师家 |
[09:00] | There’s no evidence of foul play. | 没有证据证明他杀了人 |
[09:02] | But I know he’s just Vanch’s first victim, | 但我知道那律师只是凡奇第一个杀害的人 |
[09:04] | and he won’t be his last. | 不会是最后一个 |
[09:06] | What about the police? | 警方那边呢 |
[09:07] | They can’t move on him without evidence of new criminal activity. | 没有新名头 警方也拿他没办法 |
[09:11] | Laurel, obtaining evidence isn’t what I do. | 劳蕾尔 找证据跟我无关 |
[09:13] | Vanch is dangerous. | 凡奇是个危险人物 |
[09:16] | Hold on to the phone, I’ll call. | 拿好手机 等我电话 |
[09:21] | Laurel needs my help. | 劳蕾尔需要我帮忙 |
[09:24] | Oliver, are you running to help her… | 奥利弗 你是要去帮她 |
[09:26] | or away from the truth about your mother? | 还是要逃避关于你母亲的真相 |
[09:30] | I have work to do. | 我还有活要干 |
[09:35] | Hey, detective? | 警探 |
[09:37] | I’m busy, Kelton. | 我很忙 凯尔顿 |
[09:38] | I’m pretty sure you’re going to want to hear this. | 我肯定你会想听的 |
[09:40] | The bug I put in that phone from the vigilante just lit up. | 我放在治安维持者手机的窃听器有动静了 |
[09:43] | Your daughter’s playing Maid Marion to Robin Hood again. | 你女儿又找他帮忙了 |
[09:48] | Where you going? | 你上哪去 |
[09:49] | Lieutenant Pike’s office. | 派克副队的办公室 |
[09:51] | If she’s meeting with the hood, | 如果她要跟兜帽男见面 |
[09:53] | there’s going to be a task force there when she does. | 我们就要派支特别小组过去 |
[10:13] | See, we got to look at all this as an opportunity. | 我们得把这一切视作一个机会 |
[10:18] | The Triad and the Bertinelli Organization are leaderless. | 三合会和波提纳尔组织都已经群龙无首了 |
[10:21] | The giant sucking sound you’re hearing | 你所听到的泄气声 |
[10:23] | is the current power vacuum in Starling City, | 表明了星城现在权利的真空 |
[10:26] | the one that I plan on filling. | 而我正有意要去填满它 |
[10:34] | How are you going to convince the Triad and Bertinelli’s crew | 你要怎么说服三合会和波提纳尔的人 |
[10:37] | that they should sign up with you? | 让他们跟着你混 |
[10:53] | That’s an excellent question. | 这问题问得好 |
[10:55] | I need to do something. | 我得做些事 |
[10:56] | Something spectacular. | 堪称壮举的事 |
[10:58] | To get their attention and earn their respect. | 来吸引注意 赢得尊重 |
[11:20] | You know what I learned in prison? | 你知道我在监狱里都学到了什么吗 |
[11:23] | If you want to be respected, | 要想受人敬重 |
[11:25] | you find the biggest guy and you put him down permanent. | 就得绊倒食物链最顶端的家伙 |
[11:29] | I think I just found the biggest guy. | 看来我刚找到了这个人 |
[11:43] | This is going to be fun. | 今天会非常有趣的 |
[11:45] | I even wore my fat pants. | 我还穿了我的肥腰裤 |
[11:46] | I don’t want to know what those are, do I? | 我不会想知道那是什么的 对吧 |
[11:48] | Nope. | 没错 |
[11:54] | This is work. | 是工作上的事 |
[11:55] | It’ll just be a second, ok? | 很快就好 |
[11:58] | Hello? | 喂 |
[11:59] | It’s me. I have something. | 是我 我有些东西 |
[12:01] | Can you meet? | 能见面吗 |
[12:04] | Yeah, where? | 能 在哪见 |
[12:05] | Rooftop, Winick Building. 30 minutes. | 温尼克大楼屋顶 半小时后见 |
[12:08] | Good work, Kelton. | 干得好 凯尔顿 |
[12:11] | Ok, everybody. | 好了大伙儿 |
[12:13] | Rubber bullets. This is my daughter here. | 用橡胶子弹 这可是我女儿 |
[12:15] | She cannot come to any harm. | 不能让她受伤 |
[12:16] | But outside of that, | 但除此之外 |
[12:18] | you do whatever needs doing | 你们要不惜一切 |
[12:21] | to bring that archer down. | 抓住那个弓箭手 |
[12:25] | You sure about this? | 你确定要这么做 |
[12:26] | Look, she knows I’d do anything to catch this bastard. | 她知道我不惜一切代价也要抓住那个混蛋 |
[12:28] | And this is the best– it’s the only option I’ve got. | 这是最好…是我唯一的选择 |
[12:30] | Look, I want to get this guy just as badly as you do. | 我跟你一样想抓住这家伙 |
[12:33] | I just don’t want to see anything come between you two. | 我只是不希望你们父女之间产生嫌隙 |
[12:36] | I warned her. I said stay away from this lunatic. | 我提醒过她 我让她离那个疯子远一点 |
[12:38] | She didn’t. | 她不听 |
[12:40] | You don’t think that turns a knife in my back? | 你不觉得这算在我背后放暗箭吗 |
[12:43] | I hope she sees it that way. | 我希望她也能这么想 |
[12:51] | Mmm, put those puppy dog eyes away. | 别用这种可怜兮兮的眼神 |
[12:53] | Something’s come up at work. | 工作上有点事 |
[12:54] | That can’t wait until tomorrow? | 不能等明天吗 |
[12:56] | It’ll only be an hour. I can meet you at the club. | 只要一小时 我可以去夜店找你 |
[13:00] | One hour. | 那就一小时 |
[13:02] | An hour and a half. | 一个半小时 |
[13:03] | Tops. | 最多了 |
[13:13] | Ricky has been driving me for six years now. | 瑞奇给我开了六年车 |
[13:17] | I can’t remember the last time he missed a day. | 我都记不清他上次请假是什么时候了 |
[13:21] | Thank you for offering to fill in, Mr. Diggle. | 谢谢你主动提出代班 狄格尔先生 |
[13:25] | It’s my pleasure, Mrs. Queen. Believe me. | 别客气 奎恩夫人 相信我 |
[13:28] | Are you sure my son won’t miss you? | 你确定我儿子不需要你吗 |
[13:31] | He said he was staying in for the evening. | 他说今晚会待在家里 |
[13:33] | And you believed him? | 你居然信了 |
[13:36] | It’s been my experience | 以我的经验看来 |
[13:37] | when your son wants some alone time, | 当您儿子需要私人时间时 |
[13:41] | there’s not much I can do to stop him. | 我可拦不住 |
[13:43] | Much to my chagrin. | 太让我失望了 |
[13:48] | You can stop just up ahead. | 前面靠边停就行了 |
[14:10] | No need to escort me inside. | 不用送我了 |
[14:12] | I’m fine on my own, Mr. Diggle. | 我自己进去行了 狄格尔先生 |
[14:15] | Of course, Mrs. Queen. | 好的 奎恩夫人 |
[14:40] | – Mr. Diggle. – Mrs. Queen. | -狄格尔先生 -奎恩夫人 |
[14:43] | I was just, uh, looking for the restroom. | 我在找洗手间 |
[14:48] | Excuse me, ladies. Happy birthday. | 打搅了 女士们 生日快乐 |
[14:58] | Hello, Laurel. | 你好 劳蕾尔 |
[15:04] | Thank you for helping. | 谢谢你能帮忙 |
[15:06] | I couldn’t do much. | 我能做的也不多 |
[15:08] | Vanch’s position is too heavily fortified. | 凡奇的家安保森严 |
[15:10] | But I did get this. | 不过我拿到了这个 |
[15:15] | Evidence he’s trying to take over the positions | 他想要接管弗兰克·波提纳尔 |
[15:17] | vacated by Frank Bertinelli and… | 和三合会腾出的 |
[15:22] | and the Triad. | 那个位子 |
[15:24] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[15:25] | – We’re not alone. – What?! | -我们有伴了 -什么 |
[15:29] | SCPD! | 星城警署 |
[15:30] | Get down! Hands where we can see ’em! | 蹲下 举手 |
[15:32] | – Dad! – Do it now! | -爸爸 -快点 |
[15:34] | You so much as leave a bruise on her, | 你胆敢伤她分毫 |
[15:36] | and I swear I will drag you down to hell myself. | 我发誓定将你碎尸万段 |
[15:38] | Laurel, I’m sorry. | 劳蕾尔 对不起了 |
[15:44] | Quentin, don’t! | 不要 昆汀 |
[16:12] | I don’t know what’s worse– | 你说哪个更糟一点 |
[16:14] | the fact that you lied to me | 是你对我说谎呢 |
[16:15] | or nearly got me killed! | 还是差点害死我呢 |
[16:17] | You were completely safe. | 你当时根本没有性命之忧 |
[16:19] | I was on a rooftop | 我在天台上 |
[16:20] | with an army of men pointing their guns in my face! | 面对的是一群拿枪指着我的人 |
[16:23] | Well, you shouldn’t have been on that roof | 你本来就不应该 |
[16:24] | – in the first place. – No! | -出现在那个天台上 -不 |
[16:26] | You wanted me on that roof. | 是你希望我出现在那里 |
[16:28] | Wasn’t that the whole point of your little trap? | 这不就是你设下圈套的目的吗 |
[16:30] | I’m trying to catch a killer. | 我在捉拿凶手 |
[16:31] | You manipulated me. | 你利用我 |
[16:32] | Manipulated? You practically ran to this guy. | 利用 是你去找他帮忙的 |
[16:35] | I told you, I said stay away from him and you did not. | 我说过让你离他远点 你就是不听 |
[16:36] | – That was before you gave me the phone! – What?! | -那是在你把手机给我之前 -什么 |
[16:39] | That’s before you realized that you could use me as bait. | 在你没想用我做诱饵之前 |
[16:43] | Your own daughter. | 你的亲生女儿 |
[16:43] | Yeah, but you wouldn’t listen to me! | 对 但你对我说的充耳不闻 |
[16:45] | You are so blinded by your hate for him | 你对他的厌恶已经完全蒙蔽了你 |
[16:47] | that you don’t realize the damage | 你都不清楚这么做 |
[16:48] | that it’s doing in your own life. | 会给你的生活 你的家庭 |
[16:50] | To your family. | 带来多大的伤害 |
[16:52] | So what happens when you catch him? | 就算你抓到他了又能怎样呢 |
[16:54] | What happens then, dad? | 你接下来要怎么做 爸爸 |
[16:57] | You’re going to find another criminal; | 再重新找个罪犯 |
[16:59] | somebody else to blame for mom leaving? | 换个人为妈妈的离开 |
[17:02] | For Sarah dying, for your drinking? | 莎拉的死 和你的酗酒负责吗 |
[17:05] | That’s enough, Laurel. | 够了 劳蕾尔 |
[17:07] | Yeah, you’re damn right, it is. | 没错 确实够了 |
[17:11] | Laurel! | 劳蕾尔 |
[17:18] | The phone. | 手机 |
[17:21] | Give me the phone. | 把手机给我 |
[17:31] | Laurel could have been hurt, or worse. | 劳蕾尔有可能受伤 甚至更严重 |
[17:33] | And I suppose that was Lance’s fault. | 我想那应该是兰斯的错 |
[17:36] | What’s your point, Dig? | 你想说什么 狄格 |
[17:38] | Just that you don’t really see straight when it comes to Laurel. | 一碰到有关劳蕾尔或你妈的事时 |
[17:40] | Or your mother. | 你就昏了头 |
[17:42] | This is not the time | 这个时候重提 |
[17:43] | to bring this up again. | 这个话题不合适 |
[17:45] | Ok. Ok. | 行 行 |
[17:48] | But there’s something I should tell you | 不过我有事要跟你说 |
[17:49] | and it’s better I tell you now than later. | 而且越早说清楚越好 |
[17:51] | I’ll be driving your mother around for a few days. | 我这几天会当你妈的司机 |
[17:53] | You’re spying on her?! | 你要监视她 |
[17:54] | Just doing my due diligence, Oliver. | 只是做一下尽职调查 奥利弗 |
[17:56] | See if she meets with anyone we might be interested in. | 看看她会不会和引起我们注意的人碰面 |
[17:58] | She’s not a suspect. | 她不是嫌疑犯 |
[18:00] | She’s my mother. | 她是我妈妈 |
[18:01] | Which is exactly why someone needs to take | 所以才要有人对她做一次近距离的 |
[18:03] | a close, objective look at her. | 客观的调查 |
[18:06] | Oliver, something’s going on in this city. You know it. | 奥利弗 这城市暗潮涌动 你也知道 |
[18:11] | That doesn’t mean she’s involved. | 那也不能说明她参与了其中啊 |
[18:20] | Then there’s no harm in me | 那我给她开几天车 |
[18:21] | driving her around for a few days, is there? | 又有什么关系呢 对吧 |
[18:31] | I still can’t believe it. He used me as bait! | 真是不敢相信 他居然拿我做饵 |
[18:34] | – Who? – My father. | -谁 -我爸 |
[18:36] | He was trying to catch the vigilante. | 他一直想抓住那个治安维持者 |
[18:38] | He eavesdropped on my phone conversation with him | 他窃听了我跟他的对话 |
[18:40] | and then lied in wait with his jack boots. | 然后来个瓮中捉鳖 |
[18:42] | – This was tonight? – Yes. | -就是今晚的事 -对 |
[18:44] | While you were working. | 在你工作的时候 |
[18:46] | This was work. | 那就是工作 |
[18:47] | So you met up with the hood guy? Knowingly? | 所以你知道你会见到兜帽男 |
[18:50] | He’s contacted me before. | 他之前联系过我 |
[18:53] | He helped me with the Declan case | 他在德克兰一案和 |
[18:54] | and Joanna’s arson investigation. | 乔安娜纵火案调查中 帮了我很多 |
[18:56] | The Declan case was months ago. | 德克兰一案是几个月前的事了 |
[18:59] | I know, Tommy, I’ve been wanting to tell you. | 是的 汤米 我一直想告诉你的 |
[19:02] | Laurel, he’s a murderer! | 劳蕾尔 他是个杀人犯 |
[19:03] | God. | 天呐 |
[19:04] | You sound like my father. | 你的口气跟我爸爸一个样 |
[19:06] | Well, I hate to break it to you, but he’s right. | 虽然不想对你说 但是他是对的 |
[19:08] | Are you seriously taking his side? | 你这是摆明要站在他那一边 |
[19:11] | He’s been lying to me for weeks! | 这几个星期 他一直在对我说谎 |
[19:13] | Yeah, it feels like crap, doesn’t it? | 是啊 很不好受 对吧 |
[19:18] | Tommy! | 汤米 |
[19:21] | A sting operation to catch the notorious Starling City vigilante | 为抓捕声名远播的星城治安维持者 |
[19:24] | wreaked havoc last night. | 昨晚警方开展了一场激烈的伏击行动 |
[19:26] | Despite the police’s failed attempt | 虽然警方没能成功 |
[19:28] | to apprehend the vigilante, | 逮捕治安维持者 |
[19:29] | police have continued to insist | 警方仍旧坚持 |
[19:31] | that their warnings remain. | 提醒公众 |
[19:32] | This archer is to be considered armed and dangerous. | 这位弓箭手是位携带武器的危险人物 |
[19:35] | Should you find yourself in harm’s way, always always, | 如果你发现自己深入险境 千万记得 |
[19:38] | call 9-1-1. | 拨打911 |
[19:43] | Interesting. | 真有趣 |
[19:45] | Using deception and intimidation | 用诈骗和恐吓的手段 |
[19:47] | to make a name for himself. | 来让自己出名 |
[19:51] | This guy stole my move. | 这家伙抄袭我嘛 |
[19:55] | I have news. | 我有内部消息 |
[19:56] | From my friend in the police department. | 我警局的朋友给我的 |
[20:00] | I think I’ve figured out | 我想我有办法 |
[20:00] | a way to get the hood out and into the open. | 让兜帽男暴露身份 |
[20:05] | Astonish me. | 让我吃惊一下 |
[20:07] | Remember that attorney? | 记得那位律师吗 |
[20:09] | Laurel Lance? | 劳蕾尔·兰斯 |
[20:17] | Now what’s wrong with this picture? | 我没有看错吧 |
[20:18] | You look like you’re…working. | 看起来 你居然在工作 |
[20:22] | I’m going over the resumes | 我在筛选 |
[20:23] | for the chef’s position at the nightclub. | 申请夜总会的主厨职位的简历 |
[20:25] | This guy looks pretty good. | 这位挺不错 |
[20:26] | 美国一套以厨师比赛为题材的真人秀 | |
[20:28] | At this point, it is basically | 这年代 要证明自己的烹饪水平 |
[20:29] | a culinary prerequisite to be on that show. | 上这节目就是前提条件吧 |
[20:34] | Can I talk to you about something? | 我能和你谈谈吗 |
[20:37] | Tommy… | 汤米 |
[20:38] | Every time you want to talk to me | 你每次想和我谈谈 |
[20:39] | about something and that something is Laurel, | 都是想谈劳蕾尔 |
[20:41] | you look like you’re about | 你现在的表情 |
[20:41] | to tell me you have a terminal disease. | 看起来就像要告诉我你得绝症了 |
[20:47] | She’s been working with the hood guy. | 她和兜帽男合作 |
[20:49] | What? | 什么 |
[20:51] | You’re letting her work with that crazy person? | 你居然让她和那疯子合作 |
[20:53] | She could get hurt, Tommy. | 她会因此受到伤害的 汤米 |
[20:54] | I’m not “Letting” her do anything, ok? | 我没有”让”她做任何事 |
[20:56] | I only just found out about it | 我只是才发现真相 |
[20:58] | because she accidentally slipped up | 因为她说了那么多谎 |
[21:00] | on one of her many lies. | 一不小心说漏嘴了一个 |
[21:02] | She’s lying to you? That doesn’t sound like Laurel. | 你说她在骗你 这可不像劳蕾尔 |
[21:05] | Lying, keeping secrets about who she’s spending time with– | 说谎 对她身边的人保密 |
[21:08] | Does that remind you of anybody we know? | 你能联想到我们认识的谁吗 |
[21:10] | Me, in every relationship that I’ve been in. | 我 每段关系中的我 |
[21:13] | Me, too. Except this one. | 我也是 但这次不同 |
[21:19] | There’s some sort of infatuation thing going on here. | 她一定是陷入了痴迷 |
[21:23] | I… | 我… |
[21:24] | We both know that she has | 我们都知道 |
[21:26] | a pretty strong track record | 她以往都是这样 |
[21:28] | of being attracted to guys who are dangerous, | 她很容易被一个危险 |
[21:30] | who break the rules. | 出格的人吸引 |
[21:31] | Show me a more dangerous rule breaker than the hood. | 谁又能比兜帽男更危险更出格呢 |
[21:36] | I just think you need to have an honest chat with her. | 我想你需要和她坦诚地谈谈 |
[21:38] | Find out the real reason she’s keeping secrets. | 找到她保密的真正原因 |
[21:42] | I just can’t believe that Laurel, | 我只是不能相信所有人中 |
[21:43] | of all people, would lie to my face. | 偏偏是劳蕾尔会当着我的面说谎 |
[21:46] | I guess that’s the way that it is | 我想这就是她跟 |
[21:47] | with the people that you’re closest to. | 最亲近的人的相处方式吧 |
[21:50] | I know. | 我懂 |
[21:53] | But talk to her anyway, and fix this. | 但无论如何和她谈谈 弥补这一切 |
[21:57] | Before it becomes something that’s unfixable. | 现在还来得及 |
[22:10] | It’s Chinese. It means sur– | 这是中文 意思是 |
[22:12] | Survive. | 生存 |
[22:15] | What do you think he meant, | 你觉得他是什么意思 |
[22:16] | besides not getting killed? | 除了不想被人杀以外 |
[22:19] | There’s an airfield 10 clicks from here. | 十公里外有个机场 |
[22:21] | It’s key off this island. | 那是离开这座岛的关键 |
[22:23] | Yao Fei and I had been observing it for months, | 姚飞和我观察了几个月了 |
[22:26] | familiarizing ourselves with their operations. | 熟悉他们的行动 |
[22:29] | We were supposed to get off this island together. | 我们本该一起离开这座岛的 |
[22:31] | But then Yao Fei was compromised, | 但之后姚飞遭偷袭 |
[22:34] | and we were separated. | 我们也分开了 |
[22:41] | What’s this for? | 这是做什么 |
[22:44] | I think Yao Fei sent you | 我觉得是姚飞让你来 |
[22:46] | because he knows I cannot take the airstrip alone. | 因为他知道我一个人不可能成功 |
[22:48] | Sounds like Yao Fei. | 和姚飞口气真像 |
[22:50] | He is a softer judge of character than I am. | 从性格来说 我比他还要强硬 |
[22:53] | If you’re going to have my back, | 如果你要帮助我 |
[22:56] | I need to know you can cover it. | 我得知道你有没有这能力 |
[23:03] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[23:05] | Fight back. | 还手 |
[23:10] | Keep your blade up. | 亮起你的刀锋 |
[23:11] | Always stay behind your sword. | 一直站在剑后 |
[23:20] | You have no skill. No strength. | 你没有技巧 没有力量 |
[23:24] | No training. | 没有训练过 |
[23:25] | To say you fight like a girl would be a compliment. | 说你打起架来像个女人都是抬举你 |
[23:28] | I told you– I’m not a soldier. | 告诉过你了 我不是个士兵 |
[23:31] | I was shipwrecked here. I killed the guy | 我遇到了船难 我碰巧杀了 |
[23:33] | that was wearing this uniform by accident. | 穿这身制服的人 |
[23:36] | Where was Yao Fei? | 姚飞在哪 |
[23:39] | He told me to run. | 他让我快跑 |
[23:43] | And I did. | 所以我就我跑了 |
[23:50] | Hey, it’s Tommy, hit me on the beep. | 你好 我是汤米 请在哔声后留言 |
[23:53] | Hey, it’s me again. | 嘿 又是我 |
[23:56] | Please call me back. | 请回电 |
[23:59] | I think we should talk. | 我们该聊聊 |
[24:05] | I was just leaving you a message. | 我正给你留语音信息呢 |
[24:32] | I love a girl who can take care of herself. | 我最喜欢自己照顾自己的女孩了 |
[24:37] | But can’t block a taser. | 但还是躲不过电击枪 |
[24:59] | No need to get out of the car, Mr. Diggle. | 不用下车了 狄格尔先生 |
[25:01] | It’s just my accountant. | 我只是去见我的会计 |
[25:02] | The only threat is boredom. | 除了无聊 啥也没有 |
[25:04] | Well, it’s no problem at all, | 没关系 |
[25:05] | Mrs. Queen. It’s my job. | 奎恩夫人 这是我的职责 |
[25:07] | Yes. Well, then, take the night off. | 好吧 你今晚就放假吧 |
[25:09] | I’m quite all right. | 我不会有什么事的 |
[26:20] | It’s taken care of. | 已经处理好了 |
[26:22] | I’ve taken care of it. | 我已经解决了 |
[26:23] | Carl Ballard will not be a problem anymore. | 卡尔·巴拉德不是问题了 |
[26:26] | Given your propensity for squeamishness, | 像你这样谨慎的人 |
[26:28] | I’m assuming that Mr. Ballard remains in good health. | 我猜巴拉德先生现在还是个大活人吧 |
[26:31] | I made it clear to him persuasively | 我说服他 跟他说清楚 |
[26:34] | that his plans endangered the undertaking. | 他的计划会影响我们的大计 |
[26:36] | I didn’t have to make the usual threats. | 我没必要威胁他吧 |
[26:39] | Excellent. | 太棒了 |
[26:41] | Now, one more matter to attend to. | 现在还有一件要你做的事 |
[26:43] | I need you to have to contents of this address | 我需要你去纸上写的这个地址 |
[26:47] | removed and disposed of thoroughly. | 将里面的东西搬出来并彻底处理掉 |
[26:52] | The warehouse where you’re storing | 你用于存放”金牌奎恩”号残骸的 |
[26:53] | the remains of “The Queen’s Gambit”. | 那间仓库 |
[26:56] | I already told you, | 我早就告诉你 |
[26:57] | I knew Robert’s yacht was sabotaged. | 我知道罗伯特的游艇被动了手脚 |
[26:59] | And I don’t think it serves for anyone to find evidence of that. | 要是被人找到了证据 对我们没有好处 |
[27:05] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[27:09] | Nothin’. Just hangin’. | 没事 随便逛逛 |
[27:12] | I work for Mrs. Queen. | 我是奎恩夫人的司机 |
[27:14] | And I work security for the man she’s meeting with. | 我是与她会面的那位先生的保安 |
[27:17] | I guess that means we’re on the same team. | 那我俩应该是一队的 |
[27:18] | I don’t think so. And I’m going to need to see | 我不这样认为 我要看看 |
[27:21] | What you put in your pocket just then. | 你刚才放进口袋的东西 |
[27:24] | What are you, man, the police? | 哥们 你是谁 警察吗 |
[27:26] | Show it to me. | 给我看 |
[27:27] | Do it now. | 马上拿出来 |
[27:31] | Right. | 好吧 |
[27:36] | Just thought I could come in here and ruin my lungs a little bit. | 我还以为能跑进来抽口烟呢 |
[27:41] | I know, it’s a filthy habit. | 我知道这很不健康 |
[27:47] | Laurel, it’s me. Can we talk? | 劳蕾尔 是我 能聊聊吗 |
[27:53] | Laurel? | 劳蕾尔 |
[28:03] | Laurel? | 劳蕾尔 |
[28:13] | Make sure this message finds its way to the vigilante. | 告诉治安维持者这条信息 |
[28:16] | Do it fast, because at sunrise, | 要快点 以为一到日出之时 |
[28:19] | I’m going to leave pieces of this girl all over Starling city | 如果他还没有来见我 |
[28:22] | unless he pays me a little visit. | 我就杀了她 |
[28:23] | You know, gives us a chance to get to know each other better. | 给我们个机会了解一下彼此 |
[28:34] | What do we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[28:36] | Can your CSIs, I don’t know. | 能调查吗 我不清楚要怎么办 |
[28:38] | Can they track this or trace it or something? | 他们能追踪这个的来源或是怎么样吗 |
[28:40] | How did he know about Laurel? | 他是怎么样知道劳蕾尔的 |
[28:42] | What? | 什么 |
[28:44] | How does this guy know | 这个人怎么知道 |
[28:45] | Laurel is connected to the hood? | 劳蕾尔跟兜帽男有联系的 |
[28:49] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[28:50] | I only found out about it myself last night. | 我也是昨晚才知道的 |
[28:53] | She–she said you knew. | 她说你知道 |
[28:55] | Well, just me and… | 只有我还有… |
[29:04] | Mr. Lance, this maniac has got Laurel! | 兰斯先生 这疯子抓了劳蕾尔 |
[29:08] | You got to call in posse or something, | 你得找武装队或其他 |
[29:10] | – I don’t know, SWAT teams. – Can’t. | -还是特警部队 -不能 |
[29:14] | Detective Lance… | 兰斯警探 |
[29:18] | I got to go make a call. | 我得去打个电话 |
[29:32] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你愿意来 |
[29:34] | It didn’t seem like a good idea to talk about this at your house. | 在你家谈论这件事不太好 |
[29:36] | Yeah, it would have been a little awkward | 当然 向我妈妈解释你为什么监视她 |
[29:37] | for you to explain to my mother that you’re spying on her. | 这的确有点尴尬 |
[29:40] | No, man. | 不是的 |
[29:42] | Awkward part’s coming up. | 这才是令人尴尬的地方 |
[29:44] | You bugged my mother? | 你窃听了我妈妈 |
[29:45] | Just listen. | 你得听听 |
[29:51] | It’s taken care of. | 已经处理好了 |
[29:53] | I’ve taken care of it. | 我已经解决了 |
[29:55] | Carl Ballard will not be a problem anymore. | 卡尔·巴拉德不是问题了 |
[29:57] | Given your propensity for squeamishness, | 像你这么谨慎的人 |
[29:59] | I’m assuming that Mr. Ballard remains in good health. | 我猜巴拉德先生现在还是个大活人吧 |
[30:03] | I made it clear to him persuasively | 我说服他 跟他说清楚 |
[30:05] | that his plans endangered the undertaking. | 他的计划会影响我们的大计 |
[30:07] | I didn’t have to make the usual threats. | 我没必要威胁他 |
[30:10] | Excellent. | 太棒了 |
[30:12] | Now, one more matter to attend to. | 现在还有一件要你做的事 |
[30:14] | I need you to have to contents of this address | 我需要你去纸上写的这个地址 |
[30:19] | removed and disposed of thoroughly. | 将里面的东西搬出来并彻底处理掉 |
[30:21] | The warehouse where you’re | 你用于存放”金牌奎恩”号残骸的 |
[30:22] | storing the remains of “The Queen’s Gambit”. | 那间仓库 |
[30:24] | I already told you, | 我早就告诉你 |
[30:26] | I knew Robert’s yacht was sabotaged. | 我知道罗伯特的游艇被动了手脚 |
[30:29] | I’m sorry, man. | 我很抱歉 |
[30:31] | The yacht was sabotaged. | 游艇被做了手脚 |
[30:35] | Somebody tried to kill my father. | 有人蓄意谋害我父亲 |
[30:37] | And your mother was involved somehow. | 不知何故你母亲也参与其中 |
[30:38] | You do not know that she was involved, Diggle! | 别妄下猜测 狄格尔 |
[30:41] | What I do know Oliver, and so do you, | 至少你我知道的是 |
[30:44] | is that she kept this a secret. | 她对游艇的事只字不提 |
[30:47] | Why would she do that if she didn’t have something to hide? | 如果没有什么好隐瞒 这么做又为何 |
[30:51] | – Is that…? – Yeah! | -又是… -对 |
[30:54] | You have three seconds before | 给你三秒钟 |
[30:55] | I have this line permanently disconnected. | 之后这个电话永久作废 |
[30:57] | It’s Laurel. She’s been kidnapped. | 劳蕾尔出事了 她被绑架了 |
[31:00] | Listen, whoever this is, | 不管你是谁 请听我说 |
[31:02] | he’s going to kill my daughter. | 他会杀了我女儿的 |
[31:05] | Please believe me. | 请相信我 |
[31:17] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:19] | It’s nothing personal. | 这不针对你 |
[31:22] | The airfield was a very heavily fortified position. | 军用机场戒备森严 |
[31:26] | I’ve been there. | 我去过那儿 |
[31:28] | And I cannot take it on my own. | 我一个人搞不定 |
[31:29] | So–so what?! | 所以呢 |
[31:31] | Huh? You’re just going to kill me? | 你打算把我杀了吗 |
[31:34] | Like I said… | 我说了 |
[31:37] | It’s nothing personal. | 这不针对你 |
[31:39] | But if you’re alive, they will find you. | 但如果你还活着 他们会找到你 |
[31:41] | And if they find you, they will torture you | 而如果你被活捉 他们会折磨你 |
[31:43] | until you give up my location, | 直到你供出我的位置 |
[31:45] | and I cannot allow for that to happen. | 我不能允许这事发生 |
[31:47] | Hey, don’t leave! No, please don’t do this, all right?! | 别走 不 求你了 行吗 |
[31:49] | I’m not going to say anything to that– | 我什么都不会说的 |
[31:52] | Don’t make it more difficult upon yourself. | 别再给自己添麻烦 |
[31:56] | I can do this in a way | 我可以让你 |
[31:57] | that you will not feel it at all. | 没有丝毫的痛苦 |
[32:19] | – Steve Wilson. – Oliver Queen. | -史蒂夫·威尔逊 -奥利弗·奎恩 |
[32:22] | Well, Oliver Queen… | 奥利弗·奎恩 |
[32:25] | There might be a fighter inside of you after all. | 或许你内心是名斗士 |
[32:43] | Detective. | 探长 |
[32:44] | If this is another trick, | 如果这又是陷阱 |
[32:46] | you will not like the consequences. | 后果会很严重 |
[32:50] | I’m not particularly happy right now. | 我现在一点也不开心 |
[32:52] | I hate you. I hate everything you stand for. | 我恨你 我恨你所有的主张 |
[32:55] | But this lunatic has my little girl. | 但我女儿在这个疯子手上 |
[32:59] | He left this behind as some kind of ransom note. | 他留下类似赎金的字条 |
[33:01] | His name is Cyrus Vanch. | 他叫塞勒斯·凡奇 |
[33:03] | Jeez… | 天啊 |
[33:05] | He’ll kill her if he doesn’t get to you. | 他如果没见到你就会撕票 |
[33:07] | He’ll kill her anyway. | 无论如何他都会杀了她的 |
[33:09] | So why come to me? | 为什么来找我帮忙 |
[33:11] | It’s a pretty tight circle that knows | 只有很小一部分人 |
[33:13] | about you and my daughter working together. | 知道你和我女儿有联系 |
[33:16] | If Vanch knows, it’s because someone at the precinct talked. | 现在凡奇知道 一定是局里有人泄密 |
[33:20] | There isn’t anybody else I could trust. | 其他人我信不过 |
[33:22] | Vanch is holed up in a mansion. | 凡奇躲在一座宅邸里 |
[33:24] | It’s a heavily fortified position. | 那里戒备森严 |
[33:25] | I was there. I can’t take it by myself. | 我去过 我一个人搞不定 |
[33:29] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[33:33] | Then I need yours. | 我也是 |
[33:42] | Time’s running out. | 时间快到了 |
[33:43] | And still no visit from your friend. | 你朋友还没出现 |
[33:46] | I might have overestimated his fondness for you. | 我可能高估了他对你的钟爱 |
[33:54] | Assault with intent. | 蓄意行凶 |
[33:57] | And kidnapping. | 加上绑架 |
[34:01] | You’re going to rot in prison for life this time. | 这次你得在狱里蹲上一辈子 |
[34:05] | That’s assuming your hooded BFF saves you. | 那得先等你的兜帽死党救了你再说 |
[34:08] | And his chances of survival are not so great. | 然而他存活的概率不是很高呢 |
[34:12] | He’s going up against trained men | 他要对抗的都是 |
[34:14] | with their fingers on the trigger | 经受训练 手拿射速 |
[34:16] | of guns that fire up to 600 rounds per minute. | 每分钟600发机枪的人 |
[34:19] | Now, I’m no Einstein, | 我虽然不是爱因斯坦 |
[34:20] | but that is a lot of bullets. | 但我知道那可是很多子弹啊 |
[34:35] | And even if he were to take them out, | 就算他把这些人都解决了 |
[34:38] | I have two sharpshooters on the roof. | 我还安插了两个狙击手在楼顶 |
[34:51] | And even if he were to get by them, | 再退一步他把他们也都解决了 |
[34:53] | what’s he going to do against the veritable army | 面对我为他准备的名副其实的军人 |
[34:55] | of sons of bitches I’ve got waiting for him? | 他又会如何呢 |
[35:09] | Now, as I said, I’m no Einstein. | 我说了 我不是爱因斯坦 |
[35:13] | But I can count to 24. | 但数24下我还是会的 |
[35:15] | And in case you’re wondering– | 可能你还没想通 |
[35:16] | I was so I studied up on my news footage– | 我研究了一些新闻片段 |
[35:18] | 24 is the exact number of arrows he carries in his quiver | 24是他箭袋里箭 |
[35:23] | and flechettes around his forearm. | 和他前臂内装的小箭的总数 |
[35:34] | Lose the bow, Merida. | 放下弓 玛瑞达 |
[35:38] | Ventilate him. | 做掉他 |
[35:47] | My daughter! My little girl! | 我的女儿 我的女儿 |
[35:54] | I’m the vigilante. You’re the cop. | 我才是治安维持者 你是个警察 |
[36:01] | That doesn’t mean I have to read the bastard his rights, though. | 不代表我非得把他的权利念给他听 |
[36:01] | 米兰达宣言 美国警察 必须告知犯罪嫌疑人其相关权利 | |
[36:07] | – Laurel, are you ok? – Yeah. | -劳蕾尔 你没事吧 -没事 |
[36:13] | I’m ok. | 我没事 |
[36:25] | All right, you’re good to go. | 好了 你可以走了 |
[36:26] | I’ll, uh, I’ll take you home now. | 我会送你回家 |
[36:30] | I can take a cab. | 我自己打车就行 |
[36:32] | Laurel, you had a trauma. | 劳蕾尔 你刚受了惊吓 |
[36:33] | I’ll drive you home. | 我开车送你回家 |
[36:34] | – No. – What? | -不要 -什么 |
[36:37] | I’m going to need you to keep your distance for a while. | 在这段时间我不想见你 |
[36:41] | Laurel… | 劳蕾尔 |
[36:42] | Dad, I love you. | 爸爸 我爱你 |
[36:46] | I’ll always love you. | 我永远爱你 |
[36:49] | But what I can’t do right now is trust you. | 但我现在无法信任你 |
[36:51] | I was just doing my job. | 我只是在尽我的职责 |
[36:52] | I thought you’d understand at least that. | 我以为你至少能理解这个 |
[36:54] | That part I do understand. | 那一点我是能理解 |
[36:57] | But lying to me, using me… | 但对我撒谎 利用我 |
[37:01] | It’s going to take longer. | 那需要更多时间才能理解 |
[37:24] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[37:26] | What would you think if I said I didn’t know? | 如果我说我也不知道你会怎么想 |
[37:29] | That you were being honest. | 我会想你在说实话 |
[37:31] | My father has the phone now. | 那部手机现在在我父亲手上 |
[37:35] | And I don’t think he’ll be giving it back any time soon. | 我看他近期内不会还给我了 |
[37:37] | Maybe that’s good. | 也许这是件好事 |
[37:41] | I didn’t see how it would put you in danger. | 我没意识到它会让你陷入危险 |
[37:43] | I’m a big girl. | 我有自己的判断 |
[37:46] | I knew the risks. | 我知道这存在风险 |
[37:47] | Now I know them. | 现在我也知道了 |
[37:51] | And I’m not willing to take them with you. | 我不希望让你冒险 |
[37:53] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[37:55] | It means good-bye. | 当作告别吧 |
[37:56] | Laurel! | 劳蕾尔 |
[37:59] | Laurel. | 劳蕾尔 |
[38:03] | Oh, my god, Laurel. | 天啊 劳蕾尔 |
[38:04] | Laurel, tell me you are ok, please. | 劳蕾尔 你没事吧 |
[38:06] | No, no, I’m fine, I’m fine. I’m so sorry. | 我没事 我很好 对不起 |
[38:08] | No, no, it doesn’t matter, | 不 不 没关系 |
[38:10] | just as long as you’re ok. | 只要你没事就好 |
[38:21] | You know, this does not change anything | 你要知道 我们之间不会因此 |
[38:23] | between you and I. | 有任何改变 |
[38:26] | It takes two men to take the air field. | 需要两个人才能搞定飞机场 |
[38:28] | And if you compromise my getting off this island, | 但如果你妨碍我离开这里 |
[38:30] | I will kill you. | 我照样杀了你 |
[38:32] | You’ve had your second chance. | 我已经给过你第二次机会了 |
[38:34] | You need me just as much as I need you. | 我们都需要彼此 |
[38:40] | So what’s our next step? | 那么我们下一步该做什么 |
[38:41] | Turning you into something that won’t get us both killed. | 训练你以免我们俩都被杀掉 |
[38:45] | Choose a weapon. | 选一件武器 |
[38:48] | We’re starting now? | 现在就开始吗 |
[39:10] | That’s mine. | 那是我的 |
[39:13] | You are the lunatic who tortured me?! | 折磨我的那个疯子就是你 |
[39:16] | – No, that was another guy. – Bull! | -不 那是另一个人 -别骗人了 |
[39:18] | This mask, it’s my operational equivalent to a balaclava. | 这个面具是我工作时带的头套 |
[39:23] | My partner and I wore them | 我和我的搭档佩戴它们 |
[39:24] | to keep our identities classified during our missions. | 用来在执行任务时区分工种 |
[39:27] | You’re lying. | 你在说谎 |
[39:29] | Fyers told me this nutcase is a prisoner on the island. | 法尔斯告诉过这个人是岛上的囚犯 |
[39:33] | And Fyers is such a trustworthy individual. | 法尔斯的话你也信 |
[39:36] | He lied to you. | 是他在对你说谎 |
[39:38] | My partner and I came here to free Yao Fei. | 我和我的搭档是来这救姚飞的 |
[39:41] | And get him off this island. | 然后带他离开这个岛 |
[39:43] | We’re A.S.I.S. | 我们是A.S.I.S |
[39:46] | Australian Intelligence. | 澳大利亚情报员 |
[39:49] | Now. | 现在 |
[39:51] | You are going to find your silver weapon. | 去找一件你自己的银质武器 |
[39:53] | Have you considered a sword? | 一把剑怎么样 |
[39:55] | I like swords. | 我喜欢剑 |
[39:58] | I made it clear to him persuasively | 我已经明确地告诉他 |
[40:00] | that his plans endangered the undertaking. | 他的计划危及我们事业的发展 |
[40:03] | I didn’t have to make the usual threats. | 我都不必像往常那样威胁他 |
[40:09] | I’ve listened to this 15 times. | 这个我已经听了十五遍 |
[40:12] | It’s definitely her voice, Diggle. I just… | 这绝对是她的声音 狄格尔 我只是 |
[40:17] | I can’t believe it’s her. | 不能相信真的是她 |
[40:19] | We all have blind spots when it comes to family. | 涉及到家人时我们总是不能保持客观 |
[40:22] | Yeah. Laurel’s almost got her killed tonight. | 是啊 劳蕾尔今晚差点丧命 |
[40:24] | Vanch never would have known about her connection to me | 要不是兰斯对她说谎 |
[40:26] | if Lance hadn’t have lied to her. | 凡奇根本不可能知道她和我的关系 |
[40:29] | I guess the lesson here is blind trust can be dangerous. | 我猜这次的教训是盲目的信任十分危险 |
[40:35] | I made it clear to him persuasively | 我已经明确地告诉他 |
[40:37] | that his plans endangered the undertaking. | 他的计划危及我们事业的发展 |
[40:39] | I didn’t have to make the usual threats. | 我都不必像往常那样威胁他 |
[40:44] | What’s the undertaking? | 什么事业 |
[40:45] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:46] | But with all this talk about threats, | 但开口闭口都是威胁 |
[40:48] | it can’t be good. | 肯定不是正当生意 |
[40:53] | You warned me that if she was lying | 你提醒过我如果她说谎 |
[40:55] | would be to cover up her involvement in something dangerous. | 一定是为了掩盖她有参与什么危险勾当 |
[40:59] | I need to know what the undertaking is. | 我得知道这事业到底是什么 |
[41:06] | What are you going to do? | 你打算怎么做 |
[41:14] | I need to have another chat with my mom. | 我得再和我妈妈谈谈 |
[41:18] | I’ll need the unidac merger finalized by the end of the week. | 这周之前必须完成那两家公司的合并 |
[41:21] | We’re on something of a clock here. | 我们时间有限 |
[41:35] | Moira Queen, | 莫伊拉·奎恩 |
[41:37] | you have failed this city. | 你辜负了这座城市 |