Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绿箭侠(Arrow)第1季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绿箭侠(Arrow)第1季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] My name is Oliver Queen. 我的名字叫奥利弗·奎恩
[00:04] For five years, I was stranded on an island 五年里 我被困孤岛
[00:06] with only one goal– 只有一个目标
[00:09] To survive. 生存
[00:10] Oliver Queen is alive. 奥利弗·奎恩还活着
[00:12] Now I will fulfill my father’s dying wish– 现在我要完成父亲的遗愿
[00:15] to use the list of names he left me 用他留给我的名单
[00:17] and bring down those who are poisoning my city. 扳倒那些荼毒城市的人
[00:21] To do this, I must become someone else. 要做这些 我必须伪装成另一个人
[00:24] I must become something else. 我必须成为另一个存在
[00:28] Previously on “Arrow”… 《绿箭》前情回顾
[00:30] You told me to stay away from your family and I did. 你让我不要碰你的家人 我照做了
[00:32] But your family isn’t staying away from me. 但你的家人却不断靠近我
[00:34] Which means something must be done about it. 我应该有所行动了
[00:36] Where can I find the man in this picture? 我在哪儿能找到照片中这个人
[00:38] Do you not think it convenient you captured me so easily? 你不觉得你抓到我也太过容易了吗
[00:41] Run! 快跑
[00:53] Do you even know what this island really is? 你知道这座岛的真面目吗
[00:56] It’s a prison. 这是一座监狱
[00:58] What would you do in my position? 如果你是我 你会如何呢
[01:18] Ought to be a law. 该有法律规定
[01:20] Well, there’s not. 但没有
[01:33] Watch it! 小心
[01:40] Back up! Get out of here! 倒车 离开这里
[02:19] Tahitian green or midnight black– 塔希提绿还是午夜黑
[02:21] What do you think? 你觉得哪个好
[02:22] I think that you’ve been dropping hints all week, Thea, 我觉得你整周都在暗示 西娅
[02:24] and mom still isn’t buying you a car for your birthday. 但妈妈还是不会给你买辆车作为生日礼物
[02:26] I could not have said it better myself. 你说的真是再清楚不过了
[02:28] Oliver got a car when he turned 18. 奥利弗18岁生日时收到了汽车
[02:30] Yeah, but I could back it out of the driveway 但我可以倒出车道
[02:32] without hitting a tree. 而不会撞上树
[02:33] That’s true. But I do remember you 对 但我还记得
[02:35] taking the paint off the side of your dad’s Maserati. 你把你爸的玛莎拉蒂弄掉漆了
[02:37] Yeah, the party planner’s waiting. 派对策划人还等着呢
[02:39] Sorry to run off like this. 不好意思 我得先走了
[02:41] Don’t we have a convertible to go buy? 我们不是要买辆敞篷车吗
[02:43] – Good luck. – Yes. -祝你好运 -好
[02:46] How’s she holding up? 她感觉怎么样
[02:47] Oh, she’s ok. 她没事啦
[02:50] Thea thinks she’s actually a little bit too ok. 西娅觉得她有点太好了
[02:52] What do you mean? 什么意思
[02:53] Just… behaving erratically. 就是 举止怪异
[02:55] Shut-in one minute, running the company the next. 前一分钟还心情低落 一会儿又管理公司了
[02:57] Well, her husband is missing and presumed who-knows-what. 她的丈夫失踪了 音讯全无
[03:01] If anyone had an excuse to be erratic, 如果谁有理由举止怪异
[03:03] it’s your mom. 那就是你妈妈
[03:04] That’s what I told Thea. 我也是这么和西娅说的
[03:06] The department has got the same comment about this heist 警署对这次抢劫案的评论
[03:09] as it did the other two. No comment. 和另外两次一样 不予置评
[03:12] The SCPD may not be willing to go on the record, 星城警署可能不愿意公开发表意见
[03:14] but traffic cameras got the entire heist in this exclusive. 但在这段独家短片里 交通摄像头拍下了抢劫全程
[03:17] Shortly after 1 am, three mask robbers approached the armored vehicle 凌晨一点后 三名戴面罩的歹徒发射了一枚导弹
[03:21] after a launching what appears to be… 然后接近装甲车
[03:23] That’s why you keep all your money offshore. 所以才得把钱存到海外啊
[03:24] towards the guards outside. 走向下车的保安
[03:26] One of the guard was pronounced dead on the scene, 有一名保安当场死亡
[03:28] while the other died on the road. 另一名保安在被送往星城总院途中死亡
[03:30] Their identities have not yet been released. 歹徒的身份尚未查明
[03:33] 奎恩工业股份有限公司 钢铁制造与焊接
[03:35] With all the guys working up top, 这么多人在上面工作
[03:37] you might want to think about a side entrance for your, uh, 你也许得考虑给你的弓箭洞穴
[03:40] arrowcave. 开个侧门
[03:43] Just put one in. South alleyway. 开一个吧 南方小道
[03:46] Something I want to show you. 我有点东西想给你看
[03:48] Finally getting into online dating 你终于开始网上约会
[03:50] and you need help with your profile. 需要我帮你写简介
[03:51] Not exactly. But there is somebody I’d like to meet. 不完全是 但我确实想见一个人
[03:55] Yeah, I read about it. 我看过了
[03:56] This is the third truck to be hit this month. 这是本月以来第三次卡车被劫
[03:59] I saw it on the news this morning. 我在早间新闻里看到了
[04:01] I couldn’t figure out why it seemed so familiar. 我不知道为什么看起来这么眼熟
[04:04] Then I remembered this. 然后我想到这个
[04:06] Kandahar, ’09, 坎大哈 09年
[04:07] when the Marines took out a Taliban transport vehicle. 那时海军陆战队摧毁了塔利班的运输装甲车
[04:10] Yeah. Well, there’s a reason why it looks so similar. 两辆车这么像是有原因的
[04:13] These guys are running the 这些人用的是
[04:14] same swarming technique. Where’d you find this? 同样的群集技术 你从哪找到的
[04:16] I was researching someone. 我在调查一个人
[04:17] Bodyguard who works for a private security firm. 一个为私人安全公司效力的保镖
[04:19] Blackhawk Squad Protection Group. His name is Ted Gaynor. 黑鹰小队保护集团 他叫泰德·盖纳
[04:23] Oliver, Ted Gaynor was my commanding officer 奥利弗 我第一次去阿富汗时
[04:25] on my first tour in Afghanistan. 泰德·盖纳是我的指挥官
[04:31] Dig…I’m sorry. 狄格 我很抱歉
[04:37] But Gaynor’s on the list. 但盖纳在名单上
[04:40] Gaynor’s a few hundred 盖纳还差几万美元
[04:40] thousand dollars short of making your list. 才能上你的名单吧
[04:42] Well, I never said it was just one-percenters, did I? 我从没说过名单上的都是有钱人吧
[04:44] Oliver, this guy saved my life. 奥利弗 他救过我的命
[04:47] Received a commendation for it. 还因此获得勋章
[04:50] I don’t care what your book says. He’s not a stick-up man. 我不管你的名单上写什么 他不是恶人
[04:52] You haven’t known him in a long time, Diggle. 你很久没见过他了吧 狄格尔
[04:54] We both kept in contact with each other since we got stateside. 我们回国后一直都保持联系
[04:57] 6 months ago he even offered me a job at Blackhawk. 半年前他还想让我在”黑鹰”里工作
[05:00] Now, trust me, you don’t know this man like I do. 相信我 我比你了解他
[05:02] I know in Afghanistan his training specialty 但我知道他在阿富汗训练的项目是
[05:04] was M-32 multiple grenade launchers, M-32手榴弹发射器
[05:06] the exact same weapon used in these heists 正是这些抢劫中使用的武器
[05:08] and not exactly something that you find 这不是在什么当地运动商店
[05:10] at your local sporting goods store. 能买到的东西
[05:13] Two months ago, we found out 两个月前 我们发现
[05:14] this wasn’t even your father’s book, 这根本不是你爸爸的本子
[05:16] that it was written by whoever hired the other archer. 这是上次袭击你的弓箭手写的
[05:18] Doesn’t that kind of beg the question 难道这还不足以让你怀疑
[05:19] what else you could be wrong about? 这个名单或许有问题吗
[05:20] I could be wrong. 我可能会出错
[05:23] But the list isn’t. 但这份名单不会错
[05:24] Now, I’m gonna have a pointed conversation 我今晚得去和盖纳先生好好聊一聊
[05:27] with Mr. Gaynor tonight. We’ll see what he has to say about it. 我们看看他有什么解释
[05:32] I understand if you want to take the week off. 这星期你不如休息吧
[05:35] Well, thank you. 好吧 谢谢
[05:38] Sir. 长官
[06:41] Different day, same slop. 每天都吃一样的粥
[06:45] You new? 你新来的吗
[06:46] Yeah. 是的
[06:48] Don’t worry. It took me a year 别担心 我花了一年
[06:50] to find my way around the island. 才熟悉这个岛的地形
[06:56] I’m supposed to be transporting a prisoner. 我的任务是去押送一个囚犯
[06:59] A Chinese guy who wears a green hood. 一个戴着绿色兜帽的中国人
[07:01] Sounds like the guy they took to the east camp. 好像是他们在东边营地抓到的吧
[07:04] I’m heading over that way. Come on. You can hitch a ride. 我正要往那边走 我送你一程吧
[07:07] Let’s go. Come on. 走吧 快来
[07:19] Hold up! Hold up! 等下 等下
[07:21] One, two. 一 二
[07:36] 奎恩工业股份有限公司 钢铁制造与焊接
[07:38] That wall over there still has to be taped and textured. 那边的墙还需要刷一点纹理上去
[07:41] I need you to to grout the hallway floor 等到他们铺好瓷砖
[07:43] as soon as they are done with the tile install. 你就去走廊地板灌浆
[07:47] All right. 好了
[07:50] – Yeah? – Hey, tommy. -怎么了 -汤米 是我
[07:51] I am really busy. 我现在很忙
[07:53] Tommy, I know things have been, well, 汤米 我知道我们的关系
[07:55] strained between us since… 从那时就很紧张…
[07:57] Since you cut me off and told me that I was a loser? 从你冻结我的基金和说我是败家子那时吗
[07:59] I was just trying to jolt you into adulthood. 我也是恨铁不成钢啊
[08:03] And look at you now. You’ve got your first job. 看看你的成长 你有第一份工作了
[08:05] My tough love worked. 严厉教育还是起作用了
[08:07] What do you want, dad? 你想怎么 爸爸
[08:10] Nothing more than to share a meal with my son. 我就想跟我的儿子吃顿饭
[08:13] Dinner tomorrow night? 明天晚上吃饭可以吗
[08:15] Laurel and I have plans. 我跟劳蕾尔有约了
[08:16] Bring her along. I think it’s time 带她一起来
[08:18] I got to know her a little better. 是时候多了解一下她了
[08:19] Tommy… 汤米
[08:22] I’ve said some pretty hurtful things, 我说过很过分的话
[08:25] and I regret them. 我很后悔
[08:27] But you’re still my son. 但你还是我的儿子
[08:29] And I still want what I’ve always wanted. 我还是希望
[08:34] For us to be close. 我们能亲近点
[08:37] Let me check with Laurel and I’ll get back to you. 我问下劳蕾尔的想法 待会给你回复
[09:16] Ted Gaynor, we’re gonna have a conversation. 泰德·盖纳 我们得好好聊聊了
[09:18] You make a move, go for a gun, anything, 你要是敢动一下或者拿枪出来
[09:21] things will end badly for you. 你就不会有好果子吃
[09:24] Put the bow down. 把弓放下来
[09:57] It’s all clear. 没事了
[09:59] You ok? 你还好吧
[10:04] Well, I gotta talk to my boss, 我还得跟老板请示一下
[10:05] but after… what I just saw, 不过… 看你刚才的表现
[10:08] I’d say you’re as good as hired. 我敢打包票说你有工作了
[10:11] Hell of a job interview, Ted. 这面试真的太带感了 泰德
[10:13] Usually the vigilante only goes after rich schmucks. 治安维持者通常会找有钱的混蛋
[10:16] Any reason why he would change his M.O. For you? 为什么这次会为你破例呢
[10:22] You’ve known me a long time, John. 你认识我很长时间了 约翰
[10:25] What do you think? 你怎么想的呢
[10:31] That he made a mistake. 他可能搞错了吧
[10:34] Got the wrong guy. 找错人了
[10:40] I could’ve shot you. I could’ve killed you. 我可能会射到你 我可能会杀死你
[10:42] What the hell were you thinking?! 你到底在想什么
[10:44] I’m not gonna let you William Tell an innocent man. 我不会让你无凭无证就诬陷一个清白之人
[10:46] Gaynor isn’t innocent, Diggle. 盖纳不是清白的 狄格尔
[10:47] You seem to think that 你会这样看他
[10:48] mainly because of what’s in you’re damn book, 还不是因为那破本子
[10:50] which you apparently trust more than you trust me. 你宁愿相信那本破本子也不相信我
[10:51] I trust my father. 我相信我的父亲
[10:54] And he explained to me that every name on that list 他向我解释说 名单上涉及的所有人
[10:56] has a reason to be there. 都该受到惩罚
[10:58] I thought you took that book off your father’s dead body. 我以为你从你爸爸的尸体上拿到的书
[11:00] How can he have been so chatty? 他要怎么跟你唠叨这些
[11:04] A few years ago, I found a message he left me 几年前 我找到了他留给我的讯息
[11:06] explaining the list. 解释了这份名单
[11:08] Oliver, how is that possible? 奥利弗 这怎么可能
[11:09] You were on a deserted island. 你流落在一个荒岛上
[11:11] I didn’t say that I found it on the island. 我又没说我在荒岛上找到的
[11:15] Diggle, for the past 4 months, 狄格尔 过去四个月
[11:17] I have lied to, hurt, and hid things 我说谎 隐瞒 伤害
[11:20] from all the people that I care about. 所有我在意的人
[11:22] Do you really think that I would do all of this 你真的觉得我会在毫无把握的情况下
[11:26] if I wasn’t sure? 出手吗
[11:33] Oliver, listen. Gaynor got me into Blackhawk, 奥利弗 盖纳要我加入黑鹰
[11:36] and I’m gonna prove he’s innocent. 我会证明他是无辜的
[11:40] And if he isn’t? 那如果他有罪呢
[11:41] If he’s not, I’ll be the one to take him down myself. 如果他不是 我会亲手将他绳之以法
[11:44] You owe me that. 这是你欠我的
[11:48] You owe me at least that. 至少欠我这些
[11:57] Were you stationed by the perimeter? 你驻扎在这附近吗
[11:59] – Yes. – And your report? -是 -你报道了吗
[12:02] Uh, everything’s good, sir. No trouble. 一切顺利 长官 没问题
[12:04] How long have you been stationed here? 你在这儿驻扎多久了
[12:07] Just arrived, sir. 我刚来 长官
[12:09] Yes, you do seem rather green. 你看起来的确像个菜鸟
[12:13] Although I don’t recall the submarine 不过我不记得最近有潜艇
[12:15] bringing in a phalanx of new troops lately. 送一批新兵过来
[12:21] Submarine? 潜艇
[12:23] I thought everybody came into the island on the plane. 我还以为大家都是乘飞机上岛的
[12:28] Indeed they do. 确实如此
[12:35] I think you’ve tried on every dress in the city. 我感觉你把全城的裙子都试过一遍了
[12:38] It’s so gonna be worth it. 我觉得很值得
[12:39] My friends are gonna freak. 我的朋友们一定会很吃惊
[12:41] Yes, well, if your father were still alive, he’d freak, too. 如果你爸爸还活着 他也会很吃惊
[12:44] Though in an entirely different way. 不过吃惊的角度不太一样
[12:47] Like when he saw what I was wearing 就像当时他看到我
[12:49] to my first boy-girl dance. 第一次搭异性舞伴时的穿着
[12:50] That poor boy you went with. 你搭的可怜的小男孩
[12:52] Oh, Robert scared him to death. 罗伯特把他吓得够呛
[12:55] You know, dad used to say 爸爸以前常说
[12:57] his saddest day would be when I turned 18. 他最伤心的一天 就是我的18岁生日
[13:01] Now he’s gone and I’m the one that’s sad. 现在他不在了 我才是那个伤心的人
[13:09] Sorry. 抱歉
[13:13] I need to take this. 我得接这个电话
[13:16] Hello. 喂
[13:19] Yes, I understand, but I’m with my daughter. 我明白 但我现在正和我女儿在一起
[13:25] All right. I’ll be there. 好 我会去的
[13:30] I thought you said we were gonna spend the whole day together. 你不是说今天一整天都陪我的吗
[13:33] I know. 我知道
[13:34] But, uh, 但是
[13:36] Compliance needs to file the 8k 监察部需要我签署文件
[13:39] connected to my assuming Walter’s position in the company 因为我暂代沃尔特在公司的职位
[13:42] and they can’t wait. 他们可不能等
[13:45] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[13:49] Is everything ok? 你还好吗
[13:51] You look worried. 你看起来很焦虑
[13:53] Not worried, just… 不是焦虑 只是…
[13:57] my father called. 我爸爸打来电话
[14:02] And how did that go? 怎么了
[14:03] He invited us to dinner for tonight. 他邀请我们今晚一起吃饭
[14:08] Apparently he wants to mend some fences, 很明显他想修补一下父子关系
[14:10] but thanks to him, I can’t afford a fence, 但多亏了他 我连根篱笆都买不起
[14:13] so I can only assume he’s got some other agenda. 所以我只能假设他有别的事情
[14:15] Well, there’s only one way to find out. 只有一种方法可以知道他的目的
[14:17] Maybe he really is trying to extend an ove branch. 或许他是要向我们伸出橄榄枝
[14:23] You really do look for the best in people, don’t you? 你总是把人往好的方面想
[14:26] Lucky for you. 算你走运
[14:36] I’m sorry to have to pull you away from your family like that. 抱歉今天打扰你享受天伦之乐了
[14:39] What do you want, Malcolm? 你想怎么样 马尔科姆
[14:40] We have a problem with your friend Carl Ballard. 我们和你朋友卡尔·巴拉德有些矛盾
[14:43] He’s trying to gentrify the glades. 他试图收购空地
[14:47] Carl knows that’s not part of the plan. 卡尔知道那不是计划的一部分
[14:49] Which is why you’re gonna shut him down. 所以你要去让他停手
[14:52] You’re his friend. He’ll listen to you. 你是他的朋友 他会听你的话的
[14:55] If you want me to help you with Carl, 如果你要我去处理卡尔
[14:57] I want something in return. 我要一些回报
[15:00] Proof Walter’s still alive. 证明沃尔特还活着
[15:05] My word isn’t enough? 我的话还不够吗
[15:08] What’s that saying– 有句话说得好
[15:09] “Trust but verify”? “信任也需要核实”
[15:15] Words to live by. 人生箴言
[15:28] Two days later, I am still digging regurgitated tacos 两天后 我还在汽车排气口掏
[15:31] out of the car vents 令人反胃的玉米面豆卷
[15:32] and he asks me why I won’t turn on the A/C. 他居然问我为什么不开空调
[15:35] All right, you win. 好吧 你赢了
[15:37] Bodyguarding queen was never that bad. 保镖女王可没那么差
[15:38] 6 years serving my country, the only thing I’m qualified for 为国效力六年 我唯一有资格的
[15:41] is babysitting spoiled brats. 就是给娇生惯养的富家子当保姆
[15:43] Well, Ted, they’re not all like that. 泰德 他们并不都是如此的
[15:45] I haven’t met one yet that would survive a single day in country. 我还没遇到过一个能在乡下呆一天的
[15:48] Sometimes it makes me wonder what I was doing over there. 有时我会想 我到底是做什么的
[15:51] Specialty of the house. 招牌菜
[15:53] Thank you, Carly. 谢谢你 卡莉
[15:54] Where is my cake? 我的那份呢
[15:55] No. Tired of listening to you complain 没有你的 受够了你一直抱怨
[15:57] about the dry cleaners shrinking your suit. 干洗店让你的西装缩水
[15:59] Oh, yeah. 没错
[16:05] She likes you. 她喜欢你
[16:07] She’s my sister-in-law, Ted. 她是我的嫂子 泰德
[16:09] Not anymore. 不再是了
[16:11] Your brother’s gone, John. 你哥哥已经不在了 约翰
[16:13] But you are here. 但你还在
[16:18] Car’s waiting outside. Got a client to drop off 车在外面 要载客人去
[16:20] at the Chaykin art gallery opening. 切金艺术馆的开幕典礼
[16:22] John, you remember Paul Knox? 约翰 你还记得保罗·诺克斯吗
[16:24] He was a couple of ranks under us back in the ‘Stan. 他曾经在阿富汗工作过
[16:30] Good to be working with you. 很高兴能和你一起工作
[16:35] I’ll be outside. 我在外面等你
[16:41] I didn’t know Knox worked at Blackhawk. 我不知道诺克斯在黑鹰工作
[16:43] They recruited him when his tour ended last month. 上过月他休假回来 他们雇佣了他
[16:47] People change, John. 人是会改变的 约翰
[16:50] And everyone deserves a chance to prove it. 而且每个人都有机会来证明这一点
[17:10] Knocking is not just a suggestion. 敲门不能光在嘴上说
[17:12] I need to talk to you. 我需要和你谈谈
[17:14] Thea, I’m not telling you 西娅 我不会告诉你
[17:15] if mom’s getting you a car. 妈要送你的礼物是不是辆车
[17:18] It’s not about that. 不是那件事
[17:21] Remember last week when I asked you 你记不记得上周我问你
[17:23] if you thought mom was acting weird? 是不是觉得妈很奇怪
[17:25] Yeah. 记得
[17:26] Well, I found out why. 我知道为什么了
[17:28] She’s hooking up with Tommy’s dad. 她和汤米的爸爸在一起了
[17:32] That’s insane. 太离谱了
[17:33] I just saw them together. 我看到他们在一起了
[17:36] It’s happening all over again. 他们又旧情复燃了
[17:38] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[17:45] A couple of months before you and dad left on the “Gambit,” 在你和爸爸登上金牌号的几个月前
[17:50] mom and dad were arguing a lot. 他们就经常在吵架
[17:52] About what? 吵什么
[17:53] I don’t know. 不知道
[17:55] But she was having a lot of these… 但她当时就经常和
[17:57] lunch meetings with Mr. Merlyn. 梅林先生吃午餐
[18:00] And now Walter’s gone, too, and mom and Mr. Merlyn 现在沃尔特也走了 妈妈就和梅林先生
[18:03] are back at it. It’s gross. 重修旧好了 真恶心
[18:06] Mom never would have cheated on dad. 妈妈永远都不会背着爸爸出轨的
[18:10] She’s not cheating on Walter. 她也不会对沃尔特不忠
[18:14] You don’t want to believe it, 你不愿意相信
[18:15] because you have this perfect image of mom in your head. 是因为妈在你心中拥有完美的形象
[18:19] That’s not who she is, Ollie. 但那个不是真的她 奥利
[18:22] She’s a liar 她不仅说谎
[18:24] and a cheater. 还是个背叛者
[18:27] And you really don’t know her at all. 你真的完全不了解她
[18:45] She thinks Malcolm and I are having an affair? 她以为我和马尔科姆有外遇
[18:47] And that it started back when dad was still alive. 爸爸还在的时候就这么想了
[18:49] Why would she think that? 她为什么会这么想
[18:50] She says you and dad were fighting. 她说你和爸爸一直在争吵
[18:54] Mom… 妈妈
[18:55] It’s not your concern, sweetheart. 这不是你该担心的事 亲爱的
[18:56] Thea made it my concern. 西娅的话让我担心
[19:03] What was going on? 到底怎么回事
[19:11] Robert was unfaithful to me repeatedly. 罗伯特曾多次出轨
[19:19] It made our marriage difficult, to say the least. 退一步讲 这让我们的婚姻很难维持
[19:24] I’m sorry, Oliver, but your father 抱歉 奥利弗 但你的父亲
[19:25] wasn’t always the man you thought he was. 不是那个你一直想的那个人
[19:28] I know you thought he walked on water, 我知道他在你心中有多完美
[19:31] but, you see, that how I wanted you to remember him– 但你知道吗 我就想让你这样记住他
[19:33] As a good man who loved you. 一个爱你们的好男人
[19:35] That’s how I want Thea to remember him. 我也是希望西娅能这样记住他的
[19:38] So promise me you’ll keep it a secret. 所以答应我保守这个秘密
[19:43] Of course. 当然
[19:48] Mom. 妈妈
[19:49] Yes? 怎么了
[19:51] Why would Thea think that you and Mr. Merlyn 为什么西娅觉得你和梅林先生
[19:53] are still sneaking around? 还在一起
[19:56] Well, I can’t imagine. 我也不晓得
[20:00] Have you seen him lately? 你最近见过他吗
[20:03] Oliver… 奥利弗
[20:06] He’s been the CEO of Merlyn Global Group for years. 他担任梅林环球集团的总裁已经很多年了
[20:10] I’ve been running Queen Consolidated mere weeks. 而我经营奎恩联合企业只有数周
[20:14] Yes, I occasionally go and ask for advice. 没错 我是偶尔要向他请教
[20:21] Is my interrogation over? 对我的审讯结束了吗
[20:42] See, this is where we, uh, 这里就是我们
[20:44] detain prisoners prone to running off 关押有逃跑企图囚犯的地方
[20:47] before I’ve finished with them. 在我解决他们之前
[21:01] Prisoners like you, Mr. Queen. 就像你一样的犯人 奎恩先生
[21:10] At Christmas one year, 有一年的圣诞
[21:13] Tommy wanted a puppy. 汤米想要一只小狗
[21:14] He wanted to name it Arthur, 他想给它起名叫亚瑟
[21:16] As in King Arthur, because he’s a Merlyn. 亚瑟就是亚瑟王 因为他是梅林
[21:21] Well, you used to be so incredibly adorable. 你以前真是超级可爱
[21:23] I still am. 我现在也是
[21:25] My wife would have liked you, Laurel. 我太太应该会很喜欢你 劳拉
[21:28] I wish I would have known her. 我真希望我能认识她
[21:30] She passed away before Tommy and I became friends. 她在我和汤米成为朋友前就去世了
[21:32] She was killed, Laurel. There’s no need to be polite about it. 她是被杀害的 劳拉 可以直说的
[21:36] You’re just a ray of sunshine today, aren’t you, dad? 你今天还挺高兴的 是吧 爸爸
[21:38] Please forgive me. Talking about my wife has a tendency 请原谅我 谈起我妻子会让我
[21:41] to make me a little bit maudlin. 有些伤感
[21:51] And here I was beginning to think my days of being 我还以为我不用再做
[21:53] Oliver Queen’s personal computer geek were coming to an end. 奥利弗·奎恩的私人电脑极客了
[21:56] Is that your way of saying you miss me? 那就是你对我表达思念的方式吗
[21:57] No. But if it works for you, go with it. 不 但你要是那么想 就算是吧
[22:01] Heh. So a friend of mine is running a scavenger hunt, 我的一个朋友在玩寻宝游戏
[22:03] and there’s a case of Lafite Rothschild 1982 waiting at the end. 最后等着他的是一箱82年拉菲罗斯柴尔德
[22:07] Oh…I love red wine. 我爱死红葡萄酒了
[22:08] But in order to find it, 但是想找到它
[22:10] I first need to get through this. 我得先过了这一关
[22:15] Hmm. Security fob. 安全卡
[22:26] It’s PIN protected. 有私人密码保护
[22:28] Challenge response goes back to a company called 质询响应回溯到一家名叫
[22:30] Blackhawk Squad Protection Group. 黑鹰小队保护集团的公司
[22:32] Yeah, my friend had his bodyguard set it up for him. 我朋友的保镖给他办理的
[22:34] Personally, however, I think it’s cheating. But whatever. 但是我个人认为这是骗人玩的 管他呢
[22:37] This is a military-grade cryptographic security protocol. 这是军用级别的加密安全协议
[22:41] Your friend really went to all this trouble? 你朋友真的能惹上这样的事
[22:44] The idle rich are hard to entertain. 阔佬都很难取悦
[22:46] Listen… 听着
[22:48] You get through it and one of those bottles of wine is yours. 你破解掉这个 其中一瓶葡萄酒就归你了
[23:04] This been lovely, Mr. Merlyn. Thank you. 我很开心 梅林先生 谢谢你
[23:07] Thank you for joining me. 感谢你和我一起用餐
[23:09] It’s been wonderful getting to know you better. 能加深对你的了解真的非常好
[23:12] And if Tommy doesn’t mind 希望汤米不介意
[23:13] me mixing a little business with pleasure, 我在这高兴的氛围下谈点业务
[23:15] I could use your signature on these. 我需要你在这上面签名
[23:31] You want to shut down mom’s free clinic? 你要关闭妈妈的免费诊所
[23:32] It’s not hers anymore, Tommy. 不再是她的了 汤米
[23:34] That clinic meant everything to mom. 那个诊所对妈妈来说意义重大
[23:37] You were 8 years old. I don’t think you were in a position 你那时才8岁 我认为你并不清楚
[23:38] to know what was important to your mother. 什么对你妈妈来说是重要的
[23:41] I just need your signature– 我只需要你的签名
[23:42] Stop. 停
[23:44] This dinner 这顿饭
[23:46] was never about getting to know Laurel. 根本不是为了认识劳蕾尔
[23:48] It was about this. 而是为了这个
[24:01] You haven’t changed and you never will. 你一点也没变也不会改变
[24:04] It’s about time that I learned that 也该看清这点了
[24:06] and stopped letting you disappoint me. 我不会再让你让我失望了
[24:10] We’re leaving. 我们走
[24:15] This clinic was his mother’s. 这个诊所是他母亲的
[24:18] Yes. 是的
[24:19] And his mother taught him a lesson I’ve been trying to, 他母亲给他上了一堂课 也是我一直想告诉他的
[24:21] that the world is a harsh and unforgiving place. 世界是苛刻无情的
[24:24] And when did she teach him that? 她是什么时候教他那个的
[24:29] When she was lying dead in the street 在她头上中了一枪
[24:32] with a bullet in her head. 横尸街头的时候
[24:36] Good night. 晚安
[24:42] Management keeps things running smooth, which is nice. 管理使得事物平稳运行 很不错
[24:45] Better than going to war with the army you got, right? 比提枪上战场好多了 对吧
[24:48] Indeed. 的确
[24:49] Indeed. 的确
[24:52] So, Ted, are you the reason Knox is working for Blackhawk? 泰德 诺克斯是因为你才去黑鹰工作的吗
[24:55] Look, I know you don’t like the guy. 我知道你不喜欢他
[24:58] I wasn’t his biggest fan, either, 我也不怎么待见他
[24:59] but jobs are hard to come by for everybody these days. 但这年头工作都不好找啊
[25:04] And guys like us, 咱们这样的人
[25:06] when all anyone thinks 所有人都认为
[25:07] you’re qualified for is shooting at people– 你最会做的就是朝人开枪
[25:09] If I hadn’t gotten Knox this job, 要是我没给诺克斯这份工作
[25:11] chances are he’d be out knocking over liquor stores 他很有可能就去抢酒馆
[25:14] or robbing banks. 或者抢银行了
[25:23] What did you get? 你发现了什么
[25:24] I think your friend’s bodyguard gave him the wrong security fob. 我觉得你朋友的保镖给了他错的安全卡
[25:27] Why is that? 这怎么说
[25:27] Well, once I got past Blackhawk’s authentication system, 我进入黑鹰的认证系统之后
[25:30] there wasn’t anything about a scavenger hunt. 没看见任何有关寻宝游戏的信息
[25:33] Just a directory and… 只有目录和…
[25:35] Well, I think you stumbled onto, 我觉得你无意间
[25:37] or got me to stumble onto something pretty illegal. 或者是让我无意间发现了非法的事情
[25:40] Define illegal. 定义非法
[25:41] Oh, you know. Robbing an armored car 用枪榴弹发射器和催泪瓦斯
[25:44] with grenade launchers and tear gas. 抢劫装甲车
[25:46] – What? – Someone at Blackhawk -什么 -黑鹰里有人
[25:48] was using their system to store detailed routes and schedules 用他们的系统窃取这座城市七个主要的
[25:50] for each of the city’s 7 major armored car carriers, 装甲车运送公司的详细路线和时间表
[25:53] including the 3 that have already been hit. 包括已经被袭击的三个
[25:55] Mr. Queen, I think 奎恩先生 我认为
[25:56] we should provide this information to the police. 应该把这个消息告知警方
[25:58] With it, they should be able to predict the next heist. 有了这个 他们应该可以推测出下一次抢劫
[26:00] Hold on. Felicity, 等等 费利西蒂
[26:02] I don’t want you to get in trouble with my friend, 我不希望你因为我朋友的事遇上麻烦
[26:03] so do me a favor. Forward that directory on to me 帮我个忙 把那个目录传给我
[26:06] and I’ll get it to the police personally. 我会亲自去通知警方
[26:08] Thank you. 谢谢你
[26:12] So, no wine, then? 看来没有葡萄酒了
[27:03] Blake. 布莱克
[27:04] Blake. C’mon, man. C’mon. 布莱克 撑住 伙计
[27:13] Blake is hit. 布莱克受伤了
[27:14] He’s hit! 他受伤了
[27:18] Let’s go! Let’s go! 我们走 快走
[27:44] Aah! Oh, god, check it out! 天呐 看啊
[27:46] You must be so surprised. 惊喜吧
[27:49] Oh, isn’t everything absolutely perfect? 这里的一切都太棒了
[27:52] Except for dad’s not here. 可惜爸爸不在
[27:55] If dad were here, 如果他在场
[27:56] he’d say you look beautiful. 会说你看起来美极了
[28:01] Oh! Excuse me a sec. 失陪一下
[28:09] I heard the hood foiled an armored car heist this evening. 我听说兜帽男今晚阻止了装甲车抢劫
[28:12] Gaynor wasn’t running the rocket launcher. 发射火箭炮的不是盖纳
[28:14] I know. I was with him the whole time it was going down. 我知道 事发时我跟他在一起
[28:17] It looks like you were right. 看来你是对的
[28:19] Listen, if someone at Blackhawk is involved, 如果黑鹰里有谁涉案
[28:21] I’d put my money on Knox. 我能肯定是诺克斯
[28:22] He started right before the heists began, 抢劫发生前他刚走
[28:24] and he has military training. 他还受过军事训练
[28:25] Ok. I injured one. 我打伤了一个
[28:27] He was bleeding pretty badly when they made off in their van. 他们逃到货车上的时候他流了好多血
[28:30] Ok, so if any of Knox’s blood is in one of the motor pool vans, 如果哪辆货车上有诺克斯的血
[28:33] – we’ll know for sure. – I’m going with you. -就可以肯定是他 -我跟你一起去
[28:35] No, no, no, listen. You have this party. 不不 你留下开派对
[28:36] And I told you I would handle this. 我说过我来处理这事
[28:38] If there’s any problems, you’re just a phone call away. 如果有什么事 打个电话就行
[28:43] Head on a swivel. 小心行事
[28:46] That’s the way I was born, man. 我就是干这行的 老兄
[28:53] Happy birthday! 生日快乐
[28:54] I’ll miss you! 我会想你的
[28:56] We have a special birthday gift for you. 我们给你准备了一份特别的生日礼物
[28:58] It’s called Vertigo. It’s supposed to make you feel all floaty. 它叫”迷魂” 会让你飘飘欲仙
[29:01] Uh, if my mom caught me with this, 如果我妈发现了
[29:03] I wouldn’t make it to 19. 我就活不过今晚了
[29:05] I’m gonna go put it upstairs, 我去楼上把它放好
[29:06] and then I’ll be right back down. 一会儿就回来
[29:18] Moira, I have a little something for you. 莫伊拉 给你看个东西
[29:21] Walter… 沃尔特
[29:24] I did as you asked. 我做到了你要求的事
[29:25] Now it’s your turn to do as I asked. 现在轮到你做我要求的事了
[29:28] I’ll take care of it. 我会搞定的
[29:30] Thank you, Moira 谢谢你 莫伊拉
[29:37] At my party. 在我的派对上
[29:39] Right here in front of me? 在我面前这样吗
[29:40] No, Thea, you don’t understand. 不 西娅 你不明白
[29:42] Walter hasn’t been gone two months 沃尔特才失踪了两个月
[29:44] and you’re already cheating on him. 你就背着他乱搞
[29:46] Just like you did on dad. 就像当年对爸爸一样
[29:47] Thea, I never cheated. 西娅 我没有出轨
[29:49] Like I would believe anything you say. 我不会相信你说的话
[29:53] No. I wish it had been you that was on that boat. 不 我希望当年在游艇上的人是你
[30:58] I had a feeling you’d show up. 我就知道你会来
[31:01] Yeah? Why is that, Knox? 是吗 为什么 诺克斯
[31:03] Right after Gaynor got you hired, 盖纳雇了你之后
[31:05] someone hacked our system. 就有人黑了我们的系统
[31:06] First person to ever make it through our firewall. 这之前没人能通过我们的防火墙
[31:08] You want to tell me how you did it? 你想说说这是怎么做到的吗
[31:11] I’m not really sure. 不太清楚
[31:12] He didn’t think you’d be very cooperative. 他觉得你不会这么合作
[31:14] Who? 谁
[31:21] Hey, John. 约翰
[31:29] Ted, you’re part of this? 泰德 你也有份吗
[31:31] No, not part of. 不 不是有份
[31:33] My men. My mission. 我的人 我的任务
[31:37] Mission? 任务
[31:39] This isn’t Afghanistan. 这里又不是阿富汗
[31:41] Oh, don’t I know that. 我知道
[31:43] Over there we were trusted with millions of dollars 在那里我们有几百万美金的
[31:46] in weapons and personnel. 武器和人力
[31:48] We were conquerors. 那时我们是征服者
[31:51] Now we’re nannies with tasers. 现在我们是拿着电击棒的小保姆
[31:57] So that gives you the right to steal, 所以你们就能去偷
[32:01] to kill innocent civilians? 去杀害无辜百姓吗
[32:02] I’m not gonna convince you I’m right. 我不会说服你相信我是对的
[32:05] I am gonna convince you to join the team. 我会说服你加入我们团队
[32:07] Yeah, now I know you’re crazy. 现在我知道你疯了
[32:10] Earlier tonight was supposed to be our last score, 今晚早些时候本来是我们最后一次行动
[32:12] but because of the hood guy, we struck out. 但因为兜帽男 黄了
[32:15] Now we’re down a man. 现在我们少了一个人
[32:19] Good thing you’re qualified to take his place. 好消息是你有能力补上他的位置
[32:22] Ted, I think your convincing 泰德 我觉得你说服人的能力
[32:23] is gonna have to be a lot more convincing. 有待提高啊
[32:27] Copy that. 收到
[32:29] Cavanaugh. 卡瓦诺
[32:34] Carly. 卡莉
[32:37] You son of a bitch. 你这个贱人
[32:39] No! 不
[32:40] Don’t! Don’t! Wait! 别 别 等等
[32:41] – Don’t. – Knox. -别 -诺克斯
[32:48] You both can die tonight, John. 你们今晚都要死 约翰
[32:51] Or once we do this, we’re on a plane 除非我们同坐一条船
[32:53] and she can go home to your nephew. 她就能回去陪你侄子
[32:56] It’s your call. 由你决定
[33:36] Come on, let’s go. 我们走
[33:38] Well, you shouldn’t have done that, Dig. 你不该那么做的 狄格
[33:40] Now you gotta watch us kill your pretty little girlfriend. 现在你得眼睁睁看着我们杀死你的女友
[33:43] No! Please don’t! 不 求你了
[33:44] You’re forgetting one thing, guys. 伙计们 你们忘了一件事
[33:46] Oh, yeah, what’s that? 是吗 什么事
[33:48] I’m the one with the grenade. 我才是拿着手榴弹的人
[33:52] Carly, get out of there! 卡莉 快离开这
[34:35] Freeze! 不许动
[34:41] Drop it, Ted, 放下武器 泰德
[34:42] or I swear… 不然 我发誓我会
[34:44] Don’t…posture. 不要 装腔作势
[34:49] You’re not gonna do it. 你不会这么做的
[34:52] You can’t. 你不能
[34:55] I can see it in your eyes. 从你的眼睛就能看出来
[35:14] You’re late. 你来晚了
[35:16] You knew I was coming? 你知道我要来
[35:21] Next time you plant a bug on someone, 下次在别人身上装窃听器
[35:23] be more subtle about it. 就不要让对方察觉
[35:26] I wish you trusted me, though. 尽管我希望你能相信我
[35:28] I trust you, Diggle. 我相信你 狄格尔
[35:31] But them, never. 但他们不会
[35:39] You should get out of here. 你该走了
[35:47] John! 约翰
[35:56] Carly. You ok? 卡莉 你还好吗
[36:00] This is the police! Drop your weapon! 我们是警察 放下武器
[36:41] Oh, Thea. 西娅
[36:43] Are you ok? 你还好吗
[36:44] Yeah. Yeah. I’m fine. 是的 我没事
[36:46] I’m just headachy, really. 只是有点头痛
[36:49] The car–is–is it– 我的车 它 它是
[36:51] Thea, the car isn’t important right now. 西娅 别管车了
[36:55] Do you remember what happened, sweetheart? 你知道发生了什么吗 亲爱的
[36:59] You go away. 我不想看到你
[37:03] Thea, please. 西娅 别这样
[37:05] I said I’m fine. 我说了我没事
[37:22] Your father’s even beginning to call me now. 你爸现在开始给我打电话了
[37:24] Don’t waste your minutes. 不要浪费时间
[37:29] Your father is a jerk, but he’s still your father. 你父亲虽然是个混蛋 但他还是你父亲
[37:39] I think in his own way, 我想他只是想
[37:43] I think he sees himself as protecting you somehow. 他以为这么做可以保护你
[37:46] Yeah. He is really good at using my dead mother 是啊 他利用我过世母亲给自己辩护
[37:49] for an excuse for being a jerk. 这招很绝啊
[37:52] You never talk about your mother. 你从没提起过你的母亲
[37:56] I was only 8 and I don’t remember much 我那时才八岁 我记不清
[37:58] about what happened. 发生的事情
[38:01] But after… 但在那之后
[38:04] my father completely shut me out. 我父亲将我完全拒之门外
[38:14] And then he went away. 然后自己走掉了
[38:18] He was gone for maybe a year or two. 他走了有一两年
[38:22] I was 8 and he left me. 我那时才八岁他竟离开了我
[38:26] That is who my father is. 我看清了他的真面目
[38:31] He only cares about himself. 他只考虑自己
[38:51] Cops give you a hard time? 警察没有难为你吧
[38:52] Nah. I explained to them to 没有 我跟他们解释
[38:54] me and Gaynor were old war buddies. 我和盖纳只是共同服役的伙伴
[38:55] He tried to rope me in… 他企图拉我入伙
[38:59] When I refused, he kidnapped Carly, 被我拒绝后 他就绑架了卡莉
[39:01] everything else happened under duress. 我所做的一切都是被胁迫的
[39:09] I screwed up, Oliver. 我搞砸了 奥利弗
[39:13] Obviously Gaynor wasn’t who I thought he was. 很显然盖纳已不是我想象中的人了
[39:18] I was wrong. 我错了
[39:20] Yeah, but… 是啊 但
[39:23] You were right, too. 但你也有对的时候
[39:28] When you told me that I 当你跟我说
[39:29] trusted the list more than I trusted you… 我宁愿信任那名单也不愿信任你
[39:33] Diggle, the truth is, after what happened to me on the island… 狄格尔 事实上 当我从那孤岛回来后
[39:41] It’s difficult for me to trust…anything. 我很难再去信任…任何事情
[39:48] But you do. 但你却可以
[39:51] And that reminded me why I chose you as my partner. 这也是我为什么选你当我的搭档
[39:56] It’s because you see the best in people. 因为你总是看到人性最好的一面
[40:34] I learned something, too. 我也学到了一些东西
[40:37] Until you tell me, I’ll never want to know 要不是你告诉我 我永远也不想了解
[40:39] what other names are in this book. 名单上的其他人
[40:52] She promised me she’s not cheating on Walter. 她向我保证了她没有欺骗沃尔特
[40:54] Like I would trust anything that woman says. 难道我会相信那女人说的话吗
[40:56] Miss Queen! Thea Queen? 奎恩小姐 西娅·奎恩
[40:59] Is there a problem? 有什么问题吗
[41:00] We received a call from your doctor. 我们接到你医生的电话
[41:01] In the event of a vehicular accident, 在这起交通事故中
[41:03] They’re required to report to result 他们需要报告
[41:04] of the driver’s tox screen. 驾驶人毒性分析的结果
[41:05] Miss Queen tested positive for a narcotic called Vertigo. 我们发现奎恩小姐吸食了一种叫”迷魂”的毒品
[41:10] The drug they’re using in the glades? 这不是贫民窟那卖的毒品吗
[41:12] Thea Queen, you’re under arrest 西娅·奎恩在吸食毒品后驾车
[41:13] for driving under the influence of narcotics. 你现已被捕
[41:24] Do you know why my men 你知道为什么我的人
[41:26] wear balaclavas, Mr. Queen? 都要戴面罩吗 奎恩先生
[41:30] Because it masks everything but the eyes. 因为它盖住了除了眼睛之外的部分
[41:33] In a man’s eyes, one can always find the truth. 通过一个人的眼睛就能发现真相
[41:38] You risked everything to save your friend. 你不惜冒险去救你的朋友
[41:41] Someone I warned you about, 即使我已经提醒你这个人不可靠
[41:44] yet you trusted him. 你却仍然相信他
[41:47] But that trust was misplaced. 但你的信任摆错了位置
绿箭侠

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第1季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第1季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme