时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | My name is Oliver Queen. | 我的名字叫奥利弗·奎恩 |
[00:04] | For 5 years I was stranded on an island with only one goal– | 五年里 我被困孤岛 只有一个目标 |
[00:09] | to survive. | 生存 |
[00:11] | Oliver Queen is alive. | 奥利弗·奎恩还活着 |
[00:12] | Now I will fulfill my father’s dying wish– | 现在我要完成父亲的遗愿 |
[00:15] | To use the list of names he left me | 用他留给我的名单 |
[00:17] | and bring down those who are poisoning my city. | 扳倒那些荼毒城市的人 |
[00:21] | To do this, I must become someone else. | 要做这些 我必须伪装成另一个人 |
[00:25] | I must become something else. | 我必须成为另一个存在 |
[00:30] | Stop looking into this. It’s not safe. | 别再调查这件事了 很危险 |
[00:32] | Accidents tend to befall people who are too curious. | 意外总是发生在那些过于好奇的人身上 |
[00:36] | Felicity, I want you to find out all you can about that book. | 费利西蒂 尽你所能查查这个笔记本 |
[00:40] | I got these from applied sciences. Look at the book again. | 我从应用科学部找来了这眼镜 再看看那个本子 |
[00:45] | Where can I find the man in this picture? | 我在哪儿能找到照片中这个人 |
[00:50] | Island dangerous, but you not tell them where to find me. | 岛上很危险 但你没告诉他们我的下落 |
[00:53] | I’m coming with you. | 我和你一起去 |
[01:06] | This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. | 机会只此一次 |
[01:11] | Look, all I’m doing is looking to get something going again. | 听着 我所做的都是为了一切进展顺利 |
[01:15] | Yeah, I know. | 是 我知道 |
[01:17] | I know, but this time– | 我知道 但是这次 |
[01:24] | I have to call you back. | 一会再打给你 |
[01:28] | What? | 干什么 |
[01:29] | Did you come back for another pound of flesh? | 你回过来是想再分一杯羹吗 |
[01:32] | You’re gonna be disappointed, pal. | 你会失望的 伙计 |
[01:34] | Thanks to you, I’m– | 多亏了你 我才… |
[01:51] | Nice. Picking up the pace. | 好的 就是这个节奏 |
[01:53] | I could say the same thing about you. | 我也可以跟你说同样的话 |
[01:55] | You crossed 3 names off your father’s list this week alone. | 你单枪匹马划掉了你父亲名单上的三个人 |
[01:57] | Yeah, well, some of these guys are just giving it up now. | 是啊 上面有些人已经开始收手了 |
[01:59] | All I gotta do is pay ’em a visit. | 我只要去会会他们就行 |
[02:01] | It seems the vigilante’s reputation is beginning to precede him. | 貌似治安维持者的名气要响过某人了 |
[02:07] | Another round? | 再来一局 |
[02:10] | No. | 不了 |
[02:14] | Gonna take my nephew over to the mall | 我要带我侄子去商场 |
[02:15] | so he can let Santa know what he wants for Christmas. | 然后圣诞老人就知道他想要什么礼物了 |
[02:17] | Oh. Christmas. | 圣诞节 |
[02:21] | I didn’t even realize. | 我都没意识到 |
[02:22] | That was because you’ve been logging in so many hood hours | 因为你扮兜帽人花了太多时间 |
[02:24] | Ever since that thing with Helena. | 自从跟海伦娜勾搭上以后 |
[02:26] | I meant… There were no holidays on the island. | 我是说 岛上没有节日 |
[02:31] | Every day was… | 每天都是… |
[02:34] | How do I stay alive? | 我怎么活下来的 |
[02:37] | To do that, you had to forget things, | 要做这些事 你得去忘记一些东西 |
[02:40] | Like Christmas. | 比如圣诞节 |
[02:45] | My dad threw a party every year, | 我爸每年都要办派对 |
[02:48] | and he would put a Christmas tree in every room. | 每个房间都要放一棵圣诞树 |
[02:53] | The whole mansion smelled like… | 整个屋子就有一种… |
[02:58] | It smelled like Christmas. | 圣诞的气息 |
[03:01] | Maybe you can give the list a rest | 或许你可以把名单搁一搁 |
[03:03] | and just enjoy the holidays with the family. | 跟家里人一起享受节日 |
[03:05] | Besides, I hear Nick has a list of his own. | 另外 我听说尼克自己也有一份名单 |
[03:08] | I wager you’re in the “Nice” Column. | 我赌你在”好人”那栏 |
[03:11] | Go home, Oliver. | 回家过节吧 奥利弗 |
[03:31] | You not, uh, hurt? | 你没受伤吧 |
[03:37] | Where the hell you been? | 你去哪了啊 |
[03:39] | I ran out of food and water days ago. | 我几天前就断水断粮了 |
[03:43] | Hey–hey, where are you going? | 喂 你要去哪 |
[03:55] | You– | 是你 |
[03:58] | Stop! | 停手 |
[03:59] | Stop. | 停手 |
[04:02] | He’s the one who tied me up and had me tortured. | 就是他绑了我还虐待我 |
[04:04] | All ’cause he was looking for you. | 全是因为他在找你 |
[04:05] | He would’ve killed me if you didn’t show up! | 如果你不出现 他已经杀了我 |
[04:07] | Then you kill him. | 那你来杀他 |
[04:12] | Or he can take you home. | 或者他能带你回去 |
[04:15] | What? | 什么 |
[04:21] | He has a plane. | 他有飞机 |
[04:23] | A way for you off this island. | 让你离开这个岛的方法 |
[04:38] | Hey. You look very pretty. | 你看起来真美 |
[04:41] | What’s the occasion? | 有什么大场合吗 |
[04:42] | Mom and Walter are having a dinner party | 妈和沃尔特要办一个晚宴 |
[04:44] | with some big muckety-mucks. | 好多大腕会到场 |
[04:47] | Best night of my life. | 我一生中最棒的夜晚 |
[04:50] | Thea, why aren’t there any decorations up in the house? | 西娅 为什么屋里没有装饰品呢 |
[04:53] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[04:55] | No wreaths, no trees. | 没有花环 没有圣诞树 |
[04:57] | Everyone has just been really busy lately. | 大家最近都太忙了 |
[05:00] | I’m sure they haven’t got around to it yet. | 我想他们都还没抽时间弄这些 |
[05:02] | Does mom at least have some of those boxes of candy canes? | 妈都没有准备几盒糖果棒吗 |
[05:05] | Remember we used to race to see who’d finish first? | 记不记得我们当年比赛谁先吃完 |
[05:07] | Yeah. I always won. | 记得 我总赢 |
[05:09] | No. You cheated. | 不 你赖皮的 |
[05:12] | Well, she went sugar-free last year, | 她去年开始就不吃糖了 |
[05:14] | So I doubt you’ll be seeing any of those around. | 恐怕你看不到这些东西了 |
[05:22] | The thing that people forget is that Robin Hood was a criminal. | 人们忘了一点 罗宾汉是罪犯 |
[05:25] | And stealing from the rich to give to the poor | 劫富济贫 |
[05:27] | is really the job of the democrats. | 明明就是犯罪 |
[05:30] | All joking aside, commissioner, | 说正经的 长官 |
[05:32] | crime is down for the first time in 5 years. | 犯罪率五年来第一次下降了 |
[05:34] | That’s because of the changes my department has implemented. | 那是因为我们局里的改变开始起效了 |
[05:38] | Or perhaps it’s because the vigilante’s activities | 或者可能是因为治安维持者的行动 |
[05:40] | have had a chilling effect on the city’s criminals. | 对城市里的罪犯起到了警示作用 |
[05:45] | What are your thoughts, Oliver? | 你怎么看 奥利弗 |
[05:48] | I think the vigilante needs a better code name than “The hood” | 我觉得要给治安维持者取个比”兜帽”好的代号 |
[05:51] | or “The hood guy.” | 不如叫”兜帽侠” |
[05:54] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[05:55] | How about Green Arrow? | 绿箭侠这个名字怎么样 |
[05:58] | Lame. | 逊毙了 |
[06:04] | Forgive me. | 不好意思 |
[06:06] | It’s the office. | 公司打来的 |
[06:07] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[06:11] | I’m in the middle of a dinner party, Ms. Smoak, | 我还在聚餐中 斯莫克小姐 |
[06:12] | so I hope this is of some importance. | 所以我希望这件事真的很重要 |
[06:14] | I guess that depends on how you define important. | 我想这应该看你怎么定义重要性了 |
[06:16] | See, most people would consider finding a list of names | 大多数人会认为找到一本名单 |
[06:20] | written in subsonic ultraviolet invisible ink important. | 用紫外线隐形墨水书写是重点 |
[06:23] | But then I already know that, now, don’t I? | 但这我早已知道了 不是吗 |
[06:25] | Did you know 7 of the names on the list | 你知道名单上的七人 |
[06:27] | are guys the vigilante’s had in his crosshairs? | 都在治安维持者的瞄准镜下吗 |
[06:30] | That is, if bows had crosshairs. | 当然 如果弓箭也有瞄准镜的话 |
[06:33] | which they don’t. | 事实上是没有的 |
[06:36] | Well, it is a rather long list, felicity, | 这名单挺长的 费利西蒂 |
[06:38] | so I would expect there to be some overlap. | 所以有些重复也不足为奇 |
[06:40] | Like Doug Miller. | 比如道格·米勒 |
[06:41] | Head of applied sciences at Queen Consolidated. | 奎恩联合企业应用科学部门的部长 |
[06:42] | What of him? | 他怎么了 |
[06:43] | Mr. Miller may end up getting an arrow in his stocking, | 米勒先生可能会在圣诞长袜里收到一支箭 |
[06:47] | because he’s on the list. | 因为他也在名单之列 |
[06:49] | So, important or not? | 所以这个重要吗 |
[07:04] | I’m sorry. Something’s come up. | 抱歉 发生了些事情 |
[07:07] | Is everything ok? | 出什么事儿了 |
[07:10] | The vigilante has struck again. | 治安维持者又行动了 |
[07:12] | He just put an arrow in Adam Hunt. | 他刚才用箭射死了亚当·亨特 |
[07:24] | I really do need to take this call. It’s my contractor. | 我得接这通电话 是我的承包商打来的 |
[07:26] | – Of course. – Excuse me. | -没事 -失陪 |
[07:33] | Well, the daughter came over, used her key, found dad. | 他女儿到这儿 用钥匙开门 发现她爸 |
[07:37] | Hat trick to the chest. | 胸口连中三箭 |
[07:40] | The hood guy. | 兜帽男 |
[07:41] | That’s what I thought at first. | 我一开始也是这么以为 |
[07:43] | But these black arrows aren’t consistent with his M.O. | 但这些黑色的箭不是他的一贯作风 |
[07:45] | And neither is the fact that the hood | 更何况事实上兜帽男 |
[07:47] | took Hunt for $40 million a few months ago. | 前几个月刚拿走亨特四千万美金 |
[07:50] | It doesn’t make sense to kill him now. | 又何必现在把他杀掉 |
[07:51] | Something doesn’t add up. | 事情有些蹊跷 |
[07:54] | We’re dealing with a copycat. | 看来我们要对付一个冒牌货 |
[08:11] | Who would kill Adam Hunt with an arrow? | 谁会用弓箭来杀亚当·亨特呢 |
[08:14] | I mean, other than you? | 我是说 除你以外 |
[08:19] | A setup, maybe. | 或许是想陷害我 |
[08:20] | You mean someone looking to cover up killing Hunt | 你是说有人为了掩盖杀了亨特的事实 |
[08:23] | by making it look like the work of the hood? | 所以把它转嫁成是兜帽男的杰作 |
[08:24] | Whoever he was, he’s good. | 不管他是谁 他很在行 |
[08:25] | The grouping on Hunt’s chest was tight. | 亨特胸口的箭伤非常密集 |
[08:28] | It’s a compound bow, most likely. | 用的应该是复合弓 |
[08:30] | The guy is a… | 这人是个 |
[08:32] | The guy’s a legitimate archer. | 这人是个职业弓箭手 |
[08:36] | So someone who would be particular | 那他应该会选用 |
[08:37] | about his choice of arrows. | 特定的弓箭 |
[08:38] | We get an arrow, we get a bead on where he purchased them. | 我们拿到他的箭 就能查到他在哪儿买的 |
[08:43] | So what are you gonna do? | 所以你打算怎么办 |
[08:48] | What anyone does when they need help. | 做通常人们需要帮助时候做的事 |
[08:55] | Call a cop. | 报警 |
[08:58] | Quentin Lance? | 昆汀·兰斯 |
[09:02] | Sign here, please. | 请在这儿签名 |
[09:06] | – Thanks. – Thanks. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[09:27] | Lance. | 兰斯 |
[09:28] | I didn’t kill Adam Hunt. | 我没杀亚当·亨特 |
[09:30] | You… | 是你 |
[09:31] | You call me the hood. It’s not a great nickname. | 你叫我兜帽男 这昵称真烂 |
[09:34] | You told Commissioner Nudocerdo | 你和诺多希多局长说 |
[09:35] | that you might be dealing with a copycat, | 你们在对付一个冒牌货 |
[09:38] | another archer, which makes me your best bet to take him down. | 另一个弓箭手 使我成为你扳倒他的最佳选择 |
[09:41] | But I need your help. | 但我需要你的帮助 |
[09:44] | I need one of the arrows from his murder. | 我要他凶器中的一支箭 |
[09:46] | Yeah, we’re pretty good | 我们在追踪线索上 |
[09:46] | at pulling down leads off evidence. Thanks. | 是非常在行的 多谢关心 |
[09:48] | Not like I am. I can do things the police can’t, | 没我在行 我能做警察做不到的事 |
[09:52] | go places they won’t. | 去你们去不了的地方 |
[09:54] | Like I said, I don’t even know who– | 我说过了 我都不知道你是 |
[09:56] | If this archer doesn’t stop with Adam Hunt, | 如果这个弓箭手的目标不止亚当·亨特 |
[09:58] | we both have a problem. | 我们都会有麻烦 |
[09:59] | Think about it. | 好好考虑吧 |
[10:02] | Then call me. | 考虑好打给我 |
[10:04] | Number’s programmed in. | 电话已经存好了 |
[10:13] | Doug. Thanks for coming. | 道格 多谢你能来 |
[10:15] | Of course. | 不用谢 |
[10:16] | How is the construction coming along | 应用科学中心的建设 |
[10:17] | on the applied sciences center? | 进展如何 |
[10:19] | Over budget and behind schedule. | 预算超支并且落后于原定计划 |
[10:20] | Exactly as expected. | 不出所料 |
[10:23] | Is that what you wanted to see me about? | 你想见我就是为了这个吗 |
[10:25] | No. | 不 |
[10:29] | Adam hunt. He was murdered last night by the vigilante. | 亚当·亨特 他昨晚被治安维持者谋杀了 |
[10:34] | I read about that. | 我看到新闻了 |
[10:35] | I’ve been concerned by the idea | 我有消息称 |
[10:36] | that the vigilante might target an employee | 治安维持者可能盯上我们公司的某个员工 |
[10:38] | or officer of this company. | 或某个管理人员 |
[10:41] | Security red-flagged you. | 你是头号危险人物 |
[10:44] | Me? Why would this guy go after me? | 我 为什么他会来杀我 |
[10:47] | Well, that’s a point I was hoping you could shed some light on. | 这就是我想让你自己解释清楚的问题了 |
[10:49] | You got me. From what I’ve read, | 你难倒我了 据我所知 |
[10:51] | this vigilante only goes after white-collar criminals. | 这个治安维持者只盯上那些白领罪犯们 |
[10:53] | Well, let’s just hope he doesn’t decide to branch out. | 那我们只好希望他届时不会变卦吧 |
[11:02] | I think there should be a national holiday | 我觉得应该给发明薯条的人 |
[11:03] | for the guy that invented french fries. | 一个法定假日 |
[11:06] | Or at least a statue or something. | 或者至少立个雕像什么的 |
[11:09] | There is no Christmas party, is there? | 今年没有圣诞派对 对吗 |
[11:14] | Thea, dad threw one of these every year. | 西娅 爸爸每年都会办一个 |
[11:17] | Do people think I just wasn’t gonna notice? | 所有人都觉得我察觉不到吗 |
[11:20] | Hi, Thea. | 嗨 西娅 |
[11:21] | Hi. Shane. | 嗨 肖恩 |
[11:23] | This is my brother Oliver. | 这是我哥哥奥利弗 |
[11:25] | Nice to meet you, Thea’s brother. | 很高兴见到你 西娅的哥哥 |
[11:27] | I bet the food on that island is better | 我打赌那座岛上的美食 |
[11:29] | than this stuff they’re serving here, huh? | 肯定比这儿的东西好吃多了吧 |
[11:30] | You’d lose that bet. | 那你就猜错了 |
[11:33] | We’re heading down to the bay to hang out if you want to come. | 我们要去海湾走走 如果你想来的话 |
[11:35] | Thanks, but I’m spending the afternoon with my brother. | 谢了 不过下午我想和哥哥在一起 |
[11:40] | Another time. | 那改天吧 |
[11:42] | See ya. | 回见 |
[11:48] | How do you know that Shane guy? | 你是怎么认识这个肖恩的 |
[11:50] | We rob banks and smoke crack together. | 有时我们在一起抢个银行 吸个大麻 |
[11:52] | That’s funny, yeah. I have a feeling I’m not gonna be a fan. | 很好笑 不过我觉得我不会对他有好感 |
[11:55] | You don’t even know him. | 你还不了解他呢 |
[11:57] | Let’s change the subject. | 换个话题吧 |
[12:00] | Fine. You were gonna tell me | 好 你刚才要告诉我 |
[12:01] | why we’re not having the annual Christmas party. | 今年没有圣诞派对的原因 |
[12:08] | When you and dad disappeared, | 你和爸爸出事的时候 |
[12:13] | by the time Christmas rolled around, | 圣诞节来了 |
[12:15] | none of us felt much like celebrating, | 没人想要庆祝节日 |
[12:17] | so we kind of skipped Christmas that year. | 所以那年的圣诞就跳过去了 |
[12:23] | Every year. | 之后年年如此 |
[12:26] | And it’s really fine, so… | 其实真的没有什么 所以 |
[12:30] | No. No, it’s really not. | 不 不是的 |
[12:39] | We’re celebrating Christmas. | 今年我们来庆祝圣诞 |
[12:40] | I went five years without it, and then Thea tells me | 我五年没有过圣诞节了 而西娅告诉我 |
[12:42] | that you guys didn’t have it either and I’m the reason. | 你们也没有 原因就在于我 |
[12:44] | So maybe now I can be the reason | 所以现在可以因为我 |
[12:47] | we have Christmas again. | 我们再次过圣诞 |
[12:50] | I thought I would throw the Queen Christmas party. | 我可以办个奎恩圣诞派对 |
[12:54] | You? | 你吗 |
[12:56] | I know that I haven’t been the son | 我知道我不是一个够格的儿子 |
[13:00] | or the stepson or the brother that all of you deserve. | 养子 或是哥哥 |
[13:04] | Especially lately. | 尤其基于我最近的表现 |
[13:06] | But this feels like the right moment | 但我觉得现在是个 |
[13:09] | to start making up for lost time. | 开始弥补我们所错过的时光的好时机 |
[13:12] | What do you say? | 你怎么看 |
[13:15] | I say yes. | 我完全赞同 |
[13:16] | Yes! Ok. I will take care of everything. | 太好了 我会弄好所有的事 |
[13:18] | You don’t have to do anything. | 你们什么都不用做 |
[13:19] | Just show up, look fantastic, and bring some Christmas cheer, ok? | 只要带着圣诞好心情 盛装出现就行了 |
[13:24] | Ok. | 好 |
[13:29] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[13:31] | You’re a good man, Oliver. | 你是个好人 奥利弗 |
[13:37] | You’re a good man. | 你是个好人 |
[13:39] | I can see it. | 我能看出来 |
[13:41] | Well, beneath the privileged upbringing and the wealthy veneer. | 在享有特权和养尊处优的外表下 |
[13:47] | I saw it when my man tortured you | 我的人对你使用酷刑的时候我就看出来了 |
[13:49] | and you wouldn’t give up your friend. | 你不会舍下你的朋友 |
[13:52] | Not even a friend, really. | 甚至都算不上一个朋友 |
[13:54] | – Someone you just met. – Shut up. | -就是一个你刚认识的人 -闭嘴 |
[13:57] | What do you know him? | 你对他有多少了解 |
[14:00] | Nothing, I suspect. | 我猜 一无所知 |
[14:02] | Do you even know what this island really is? | 你知道这座岛的真面目吗 |
[14:07] | It’s a prison. I mean this literally. | 这是一座监狱 我是说真的 |
[14:11] | Until 8 years ago, the Chinese military | 八年前 中国军队 |
[14:14] | operated this island as a penitentiary | 把这座岛变成了专门关押 |
[14:18] | for criminals deemed so dangerous, | 无法在大陆安全监禁的 |
[14:21] | they couldn’t be safely incarcerated on the mainland. | 极具危险性的罪犯 |
[14:24] | When the military shut the program down, | 当军队停止这个计划时 |
[14:27] | my unit came in and disposed of all the inmates. | 我的部队来到这里解决了所有的囚犯 |
[14:31] | With the exception of two. | 但有两个人逃了出来 |
[14:34] | Your friend was one of them. | 你的朋友就是其中一个 |
[14:40] | Who was the other? | 另外一个是谁 |
[14:41] | You met him. | 你见过他 |
[14:42] | He presided over your interrogation. | 他负责你的审讯 |
[14:45] | He tortured me. | 是他折磨的我 |
[14:46] | You had information I needed. | 你有我需要的情报 |
[14:48] | What would you do in my position? | 如果你是我 你会如何呢 |
[14:50] | What would you do to capture the man | 要想抓住一个杀人魔 |
[14:52] | who slaughtered dozens of people? | 你会怎么做呢 |
[15:02] | Douglas Miller came to see me today, quite concerned. | 道格拉斯·米勒今天来见我 非常忧心 |
[15:06] | He said your husband interrogated him, | 他说你的丈夫询问过他 |
[15:08] | and his questions suggested a knowledge | 但由他的提问可以看出 |
[15:12] | he shouldn’t have of the list. | 他应该还没有拿到名单 |
[15:15] | Let me talk to him. | 让我跟他谈谈 |
[15:16] | I think we’re past the point of conversation, Moira. | 我想我们已经过了谈谈那个阶段了吧 莫伊拉 |
[15:20] | A month ago you came to me and you told me | 一个月前你来找我 让我 |
[15:22] | to stay away from your family, and I did. | 不要碰你的家人 我照做了 |
[15:25] | But your family isn’t staying away from me. | 但你的家人却不断靠近我 |
[15:28] | Which means something must be done about it. | 我应该有所行动了 |
[15:32] | Don’t you agree? | 你不同意吗 |
[15:33] | Yes, I do. | 是的 我同意 |
[15:35] | And I’ll handle it. | 我会处理这件事 |
[15:36] | I guess what I’m wondering is, | 我猜我想知道的是 |
[15:38] | whether it’s time for our associate to handle it. | 是不是该我们的联盟出手的时候了 |
[15:45] | Hell, yeah, I returned the money. | 废话 当然了 我已经把钱还了 |
[15:48] | $70 million isn’t worth getting an arrow through the chest. | 为了七亿美金可不值得胸前挨一支箭 |
[15:52] | And you can tell him, if he’s got a problem with that, he can– | 你告诉他 如果有意见 他可以 |
[16:05] | Commissioner, this is Nelson Ravich. | 长官 这是尼尔森·拉维奇 |
[16:08] | The hood hit him earlier this week. | 兜帽男于本周前几天袭击了他 |
[16:09] | Ravich wired back the | 拉维奇遭袭之后不到五分钟 |
[16:10] | money he embezzled less than 5 minutes later. | 就把他骗的钱转交回去了 |
[16:21] | We tell the press the hood did this. | 我们告知媒体这是兜帽男做的 |
[16:24] | Hunt’s murder is a page 10 story, at best. | 亨特杀人事件只是不足为奇的小事件 |
[16:28] | But Ravich makes this a serial murder case. | 但拉维奇的死已让它上升到连环杀人事件 |
[16:32] | We can’t let the public get wind of the idea | 我们不能让公众知道 |
[16:34] | that there are two of these nut jobs running around. | 有两个这样难对付的凶手逍遥法外 |
[16:37] | You want me to ignore a serial killer. | 你想让我放过一个连环杀手 |
[16:38] | Just catch one of these psychos. I don’t care which one. | 抓到其中一个疯子就好 我不管是哪个 |
[16:42] | That is a direct order from your commanding officer. | 这是你长官的直接命令 |
[16:47] | Well, you can forget it, then. | 那就算了吧 |
[16:52] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[16:53] | It’s forgotten. | 算了就算了 |
[16:55] | And you’re off this case, Sergeant, | 你也不再负责本案了 警官 |
[16:58] | effective immediately. | 即刻奏效 |
[17:29] | Don’t bother trying to trace this back to me. | 别想通过电话追踪到我 |
[17:31] | You’ll never make it through the encryption. | 你们破解不了这个加密信号的 |
[17:32] | There’s a heating vent on the corner of O’Neil and Adams. | 在欧尼尔·亚当斯街角有个散热口 |
[17:36] | You’ll find what you want after there. | 在那儿你会找到你想要的 |
[17:38] | It’d be a mistake to set a trap for me, detective. | 设陷阱抓我是个错误 警探 |
[17:41] | I’m trading away just about everything I believe in here | 我把这里的一切都告诉你 |
[17:43] | ’cause it’s the only way I’ve got to get this bastard. | 因为这是能抓到那混蛋的唯一方法 |
[17:46] | You got till Christmas. | 期限是圣诞节 |
[17:47] | And then, copycat or not… | 那之后 无论有没有冒牌货 |
[17:51] | I’m coming after you. | 我都会开始追捕你 |
[17:57] | 奎恩工业股份有限公司 钢铁制造与焊接 | |
[18:04] | So your friend Lance gave you a Christmas present after all. | 你朋友兰斯最后还是送了你圣诞节礼物 |
[18:10] | Teflon-coated titanium blade serrated to split the bone. | 特弗伦涂层钛合金刀片足以断骨 |
[18:13] | Shaft is some type of specialized polymer, | 箭柄是种特质聚合物 |
[18:17] | which is stronger than a typical carbon fiber. | 比普通碳纤维更强劲 |
[18:19] | This…This is a custom job. | 这个 这是专门定制的 |
[18:22] | So Lance gave in after | 是在另一个弓箭手 |
[18:23] | the other archer dropped another body. | 扔下另一具尸体后 兰斯给你的 |
[18:25] | Nelson Ravich, | 尼尔森·拉维奇 |
[18:26] | which is another name | 是你划掉的 |
[18:28] | you crossed off your dad’s list. | 你父亲名单上的另一个名字 |
[18:31] | So is this guy trying to frame you or call you out? | 那这人是不是想陷害你或引你出来 |
[18:35] | Either way, I need to find him. | 不管怎样 我都得找到他 |
[18:57] | Don’t you knock? | 你不会敲门吗 |
[18:57] | Felicity, this is the I.T. Department. | 费利西蒂 这是技术部门 |
[19:01] | It’s not the ladies room. | 又不是女卫生间 |
[19:02] | Right. | 是啊 |
[19:05] | What can I do for you? | 我能帮你什么 |
[19:06] | My buddy Steve is really into archery. | 我朋友斯蒂夫很喜欢箭术 |
[19:09] | Apparently it’s all the rage now. | 很明显眼下这很流行 |
[19:12] | I don’t know why. It’s looks utterly ridiculous to me. | 我也不懂为什么 在我看来这很荒谬 |
[19:16] | Anyway, it’s Steve’s birthday next weekend, | 下周末是斯蒂夫的生日 |
[19:19] | and I wanted to buy him some arrows. | 我想给他买些箭 |
[19:21] | The thing is, he gets these special custom-made arrows, | 问题是 他用的是特制的箭 |
[19:26] | and I have no idea where he gets them. | 我不知道他在哪买的 |
[19:31] | I was hoping you could find out where this came from. | 我希望你可以查出这是哪来的 |
[19:36] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[19:46] | The shaft’s composite is patented. | 箭柄的合成材料是有专利的 |
[19:55] | And that patent is registered to a company called Sagittarius. | 那个专利是萨迪特里斯公司注册的 |
[19:58] | – That’s Latin for the archer. – Really? | -拉丁文里是弓箭手的意思 -真的吗 |
[20:02] | Could you find out where and when | 你能找到这是 |
[20:04] | this was purchased? | 何时何地购买的吗 |
[20:10] | According to Sagittarius company records, | 根据萨迪特里斯公司的记录 |
[20:12] | that particular arrow was part of a bundle shipment. | 这种箭是成批卖出的 |
[20:17] | 200 units. | 有200只 |
[20:19] | Sent… | 发到了 |
[20:23] | to this address. | 这个地址 |
[20:24] | Felicity… | 费利西蒂 |
[20:28] | you’re remarkable. | 你太棒了 |
[20:30] | Thank you for remarking on it. | 谢谢你这么说 |
[20:34] | And merry Christmas. | 还有圣诞节快乐 |
[20:36] | I’m Jewish. | 我是犹太人 |
[20:40] | Happy Hanukkah. | 光明节快乐 |
[20:46] | According to the significant resources of the Starling City Police Department | 星城警署的大量资料显示 |
[20:50] | it is clear that this Vigilante’s cycle of violence has escalated. | 这个治安维护者的罪行正在扩大 |
[20:54] | I’m asking our citizens to keep a close eye out | 我呼吁市民密切关注此案 |
[20:58] | and to report anything suspicious. | 并报告任何可疑事件 |
[21:01] | A tip line has been set up, | 匿名热线已成立 |
[21:02] | and a reward will be offered | 对于协助警方 |
[21:04] | to anyone who aids the authorities | 抓捕凶手的人 |
[21:06] | in the capture of this madman. | 我们将给予奖励 |
[21:10] | It isn’t him, is it? | 这不是他 对吗 |
[21:11] | We are all frustrated with the crime plaguing our city. | 我们都在为城市的犯罪事件备受折磨 |
[21:13] | The man in the hood didn’t kill those people. | 兜帽男并没有杀那些人 |
[21:17] | You’re the one who said he was a monster. | 是你说他是个魔头的 |
[21:20] | He was protecting me. | 那时他是为了保护我 |
[21:22] | It’s different. | 那不一样 |
[21:23] | The apprehension of this so-called “Hood” | 这个所谓”兜帽男” |
[21:27] | that has been terrorizing our city. | 在恐怖袭击我们的城市 |
[21:30] | As police commissioner… | 正如警署长官 |
[21:31] | It’s probably Joanna. | 估计是乔安娜 |
[21:34] | She said she was going to come by with some files. | 她说要来送些文件 |
[21:45] | Merry Christmas, Sir. | 圣诞节快乐 先生 |
[21:46] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[21:47] | Proficient with firearms. | 玩枪一门灵 |
[21:50] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[21:54] | I told you I wanted to spend the holidays with my dad. | 我告诉过你我想和我爸过节了 |
[21:57] | Right. Because of Sara. | 没错 因为莎拉 |
[21:58] | Because it makes the holidays a tough time. | 因为她的死让过节变得很痛苦 |
[22:01] | But when you are with someone, | 但是如果你和某个人在一起 |
[22:03] | as I want to be with you, | 就像我想和你在一起一样 |
[22:05] | then there aren’t tough times. | 那样的话就不是难熬的日子 |
[22:06] | There’s just times. | 只是普通的日子而已 |
[22:10] | Something is holding you back. | 你还受过去一些事的牵绊 |
[22:15] | The Queens are having a last-minute Christmas party, | 奎恩家要举办圣诞派对 |
[22:18] | and I would like for you to be my plus one. | 我想让你当我的女伴 |
[22:23] | I, um, was looking through some old photographs | 我翻老照片的时候 |
[22:28] | and…I found this. | 发现了这个 |
[22:31] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[22:40] | Bad enough you’re friends with this guy, | 你跟这个人做朋友就已经够了 |
[22:41] | and now he’s your…what? | 现在他这是算你的…什么 |
[22:44] | I don’t know what he is. | 我也不知道他算什么 |
[22:46] | But he’s not wrong. | 但是他说对了 |
[22:48] | Something is holding me back. | 有些事仍然牵绊着我 |
[22:51] | Right. Keep listening to that something. | 对 你就继续听他胡说吧 |
[22:54] | I try to stay out of your personal life, Laurel, | 我尽量不干涉你的私生活 劳蕾尔 |
[22:57] | I really do, but these guys– Merlyn, Queen– | 我真不想干涉 但是梅林 奎恩这种人… |
[22:58] | I mean, they’re selfish. They think they can treat people | 他们为人自私 以为可以为所欲为的 |
[23:00] | any way they damn please. | 对待别人 |
[23:02] | It’s you, me, and Sarah. | 是你 我 还有莎拉 |
[23:03] | What? | 什么 |
[24:50] | I see the halls are decked. | 大厅装饰一新了 |
[24:52] | You OK? | 你没事吧 |
[24:53] | I’ll manage. | 我能应付 |
[24:55] | Is everyone having a good time? | 大家都还开心吧 |
[24:56] | You sure you want to do this, man? | 你确定你要这样做吗 兄弟 |
[24:58] | Maybe now is not the best time | 或许现在不是 |
[24:59] | for you to be Martha Stewart’s elf. | 当玛莎·斯图尔特的精灵的最好时机 |
[25:01] | My family needs this party, Diggle. | 我的家人需要这个派对 狄格尔 |
[25:03] | Which means that I need it. | 也就是说我需要 |
[25:08] | Hey, dude. Thea invited me. | 嗨 老兄 西娅邀请我来的 |
[25:11] | I hope that’s cool. | 希望你不会介意 |
[25:14] | These are for your mom. | 这是给你母亲的 |
[25:17] | Smooth. | 真圆滑 |
[25:20] | Good luck, kid. | 祝你好运 孩子 |
[25:26] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你能过来 |
[25:27] | Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[25:28] | You guys look great. | 你们看上去很棒 |
[25:30] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[25:31] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[25:32] | Let’s get a holiday photo. | 我们拍张节日照吧 |
[25:34] | I already sent out our Christmas cards, Oliver. | 我已经把圣诞贺卡寄出去了 奥利弗 |
[25:36] | Mom, let’s get a picture just for the 4 of us. | 妈 就拍一张我们四个人的纪念照 |
[25:39] | Of course. | 当然 |
[25:44] | Excuse me. Mrs. Queen? These are for you. | 你好 奎恩夫人 这是给您的 |
[25:46] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:48] | I’ll–I’ll go put this in water. | 我去把花放进水里 |
[25:53] | Is everything all right? | 一切都还好吗 |
[25:54] | You and I should talk alone. | 我们需要单独谈谈 |
[26:02] | Everything OK between the two of you? | 你们两个人之间没事吧 |
[26:04] | Yeah. I’m sure it’ll work itself out. | 没事 会解决的 |
[26:24] | So glad that both of you could make it. | 真高兴你们两个人都能来 |
[26:28] | – Merry Christmas, man. – Merry Christmas. | -圣诞快乐 兄弟 -圣诞快乐 |
[26:32] | – Merry Christmas. – Hi. | -圣诞快乐 -嗨 |
[26:36] | So how long do you guys think it’ll be | 你们觉得这种奇怪的氛围 |
[26:38] | till this isn’t so weird? | 还要持续多久 |
[26:39] | You know, the 3 of us. | 我们三个之间的这种 |
[26:41] | It’s not weird at all. | 其实并不奇怪 |
[26:59] | You lied to me. | 你骗了我 |
[27:01] | An odd accusation coming from you. | 你这是从何说起 |
[27:04] | When you came home, you said you were through | 你回来的时候说 你不会 |
[27:06] | investigating Robert’s death. | 再调查罗伯特的死因了 |
[27:09] | Robert was my oldest friend. | 罗伯特是我的老朋友 |
[27:12] | Do you take me for a man | 你以为我是那种 |
[27:13] | who wouldn’t avenge his best friend’s murder? | 不为自己的挚友报仇的人吗 |
[27:24] | I thought I could forget about it, | 我以为我会忘记这件事 |
[27:26] | go back to the way things were. | 回到正轨 |
[27:28] | But you told me too many lies, Moira. | 但是你骗了我太多次了 莫伊拉 |
[27:32] | You embezzled money from the company. | 你挪用公司资金 |
[27:34] | Salvaged the Queen’s Gambit. Why, Moira? | 打捞”金牌奎恩”号沉船 为什么 莫伊拉 |
[27:38] | What was it all for? | 到底是为了什么 |
[27:41] | For leverage. | 为了对付别人 |
[27:43] | Against whom? | 对付谁 |
[27:45] | Against whom? | 到底是谁 |
[27:46] | People who you made very angry. | 你惹怒的那些人 |
[27:48] | Well, then let me help you fight them. | 那就让我帮你对抗他们 |
[27:50] | I can’t fight them. | 我不能对抗他们 |
[27:51] | I am them. | 我也是他们的一员 |
[27:55] | I have tried so hard to convince myself that I’m not. | 我一直很努力地让自己相信我不是其中一员 |
[27:58] | And loving you… | 一心去爱你… |
[28:03] | You were my salvation. | 是你拯救了我 |
[28:08] | Moira. | 莫伊拉 |
[28:10] | Moira. | 莫伊拉 |
[28:12] | Whatever you’ve done, | 不管你做过什么 |
[28:13] | and whoever these people are, | 不论他们是什么人 |
[28:17] | the time for lies is over. | 都不要再说谎了 |
[28:20] | You need to tell me exactly what’s going on. | 你需要告诉我到底发生了什么 |
[28:26] | Let’s just get through the party… | 我们先去参加派对 |
[28:30] | and I promise I will tell you everything. | 派对结束后我一定把一切都告诉你 |
[28:41] | Tommy, do you mind if I talk to Oliver for a minute? | 汤米 我想跟奥利弗谈谈可以吗 |
[28:43] | Yeah, I’ll go grab us a couple drinks. | 好 我去拿点喝的 |
[28:46] | And drink them both. | 然后自己都喝掉 |
[28:50] | I know it’s probably not | 我知道你看到我和汤米在一起 |
[28:51] | easy for you to see Tommy and I together. | 可能不好过 |
[28:53] | Ah, the invitation said “Plus one”, | 请柬上说要带女伴 |
[28:55] | Not minus Laurel. | 又没说不准带劳蕾尔 |
[28:58] | I’ve been wanting to move forward with him, | 我一直想和他重新开始生活 |
[29:00] | but something’s been holding me back. | 但有些问题总是困扰着我 |
[29:03] | I keep making these excuses; | 我一直不停找借口 |
[29:04] | That it’s my dad, | 我爸的原因 |
[29:07] | it’s my work, when really… | 工作的原因 直到我意识到 |
[29:11] | it’s you. | 是因为你 |
[29:14] | But for five years, | 但五年过去了 |
[29:15] | I was emotionally…off, | 我不再 |
[29:19] | off, because you had died. | 为此纠缠 因为你死了 |
[29:24] | And the truth is, | 事实上 |
[29:26] | the last person that I expected | 最让我没想到的那个人 |
[29:28] | to make me feel again… | 却让我又重新燃起 |
[29:32] | Has. | 对感情的希望 |
[29:41] | I’m happy. | 我很高兴 |
[29:44] | For both of you. | 为你们两个 |
[29:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[30:01] | Thea, it’s something to tell you. | 西娅 有件事情想让你知道 |
[30:05] | Oliver! | 奥利弗 |
[30:08] | Hit the road. | 赶紧滚 |
[30:12] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[30:14] | Funny, I was going to ask you the same thing, | 有趣的是 我想问你同样的事 |
[30:16] | Because there’s a party going on downstairs | 因为楼下是我特地为你准备的 |
[30:17] | that I threw for you. | 派对 |
[30:19] | I told you, I didn’t want a party. | 我告诉过你 我不想要什么派对 |
[30:22] | But you didn’t care. | 可你不听 |
[30:23] | Because you came down with the holiday blues. | 因为你有假日综合症 |
[30:27] | I’ve been trying to get you to open up for months. | 几个月来我都想让你对我敞开心扉 |
[30:30] | All this party is doing is bringing back memories | 这个派对就是为了让我们回忆过往 |
[30:32] | I’ve been trying to forget. | 那些我一直试图忘记的过往 |
[30:34] | Thea! | 西娅 |
[30:36] | Why would you want to forget? | 你为什么想忘掉呢 |
[30:39] | No matter how fancy the party is you throw, | 无论你这场派对有多精彩 |
[30:42] | things will never be the way they used to be in our family. | 都不可能还原我们破裂的家庭 |
[30:46] | Ever again. | 永远也不会 |
[30:49] | Oliver? | 奥利弗 |
[30:54] | What is it now? | 又怎么了 |
[30:57] | The other Archer’s moved to the next level. | 那个弓箭手开始行动了 |
[30:59] | He’s taken hostages. This just hit the news. | 他挟持了人质 新闻刚刚转播 |
[31:03] | Happy holidays, Starling City. | 节日快乐 星城 |
[31:07] | For the past three months, | 过去三个月 |
[31:08] | this city has been laid siege by a vigilante. | 这座城市一直被不明势力围困 |
[31:11] | But the police have been unable to bring him to justice | 警察却无法将之就法 |
[31:14] | Because they lack the will to do what justice demands. | 他们辜负了身兼正义的使命 |
[31:20] | I will kill one hostage… | 每小时我都会以他的名义 |
[31:23] | every hour in the name of this vigilante | 杀掉一个人质 |
[31:25] | until he surrenders himself to my authority. | 直到他向相关机构自首为止 |
[31:33] | Police are on the scene, Oliver. | 警察在现场 奥利弗 |
[31:34] | I think you should let them handle this. | 我认为你应该让他们去处理 |
[31:35] | Those people are there because of me. I have to end this. | 那些人会因我而被杀 我必须去做个了结 |
[31:37] | Oliver, this guy… | 奥利弗 这个人 |
[31:40] | This guy, he’s very dangerous. | 这个人 非常危险 |
[31:41] | Diggle, there wasn’t anything on the island | 狄格 那个岛 比这个 |
[31:43] | that wasn’t twice as dangerous as this pretender, | 暴徒险恶多了 |
[31:45] | and I survived there for five years. | 而我却在那活了五年 |
[31:56] | Call your people. | 通知你的人 |
[31:58] | Tell them to bring the plane. | 告诉他们把飞机带来 |
[32:00] | There’s no need, Yao Fei. | 没这个必要 姚飞 |
[32:02] | My people will be here shortly. | 我的人很快就会出现的 |
[32:05] | Do you not think it convenient you captured me so easily? | 你不觉得你抓到我也太过容易了吗 |
[32:10] | Go! | 快走 |
[32:11] | – What? – Run! | -什么 -快跑 |
[32:58] | Starling City holds its breath | 星城由于人质事件 |
[32:59] | as the hostage crisis unfolds. | 陷入空前恐慌 |
[33:01] | Police have attempted to | 警察试图 |
[33:02] | enter the abandoned structure in the glades, | 进入林中空地上的废弃建筑 |
[33:04] | but found rigged explosives preventing them from doing so. | 却被爆炸装置挡住了去路 |
[33:08] | At the moment, there’s been no sign | 目前 没有迹象表明 |
[33:09] | of the vigilante as his one hour deadline nears. | 守护者会在一小时内出现 |
[33:19] | I count three thresholds, | 我看见三个爆炸装置 |
[33:21] | each wired by mercury switches to semtex charges. | 每条线都连着水银起爆器引发的塑胶炸药 |
[33:25] | Can you diffuse one for hrc to use as a breach point? | 你能排解一个装置作为突破口吗 |
[33:28] | Well, that’s going to take a while | 那需要花一些时间 |
[33:29] | And then he’s going to know which way we’re coming in. | 这样的话他就知道我们从哪进去了 |
[33:30] | You got a better idea, sergeant, | 你有更好的主意吗 警官 |
[33:32] | Now would be a lovely time. | 现在是绝美的机会 |
[33:50] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[33:51] | We don’t know. | 我们不知道 |
[33:52] | It’s going to be ok. | 马上就没事了 |
[33:53] | Follow me. | 跟着我 |
[34:04] | Get up on the roof. | 快上楼顶 |
[34:07] | – What about… – I’ll handle him. Move! | -你怎么办 -我来对付他 快走 |
[34:11] | Hostages. | 人质 |
[34:12] | We’ve got five hostages on the roof. | 屋顶上有五个人质 |
[34:13] | Repeat, five hostages on the roof. | 再说一遍 屋顶上有五个人质 |
[34:23] | Thank you for coming. | 你能来太好了 |
[34:25] | After the warehouse, I knew I’d have to do | 仓库一别后 我知道必须 |
[34:27] | something dramatic to get your attention. | 做些极端的事吸引你的主意 |
[34:29] | What do you want with me? | 你到底想从我这里得到什么 |
[34:31] | What any archer wants– to see who’s better. | 弓箭手想做的事 当然是想看看谁更快了 |
[35:23] | First Hunt, then Ravich, | 先是亨特 然后是拉维奇 |
[35:25] | and now you. | 现在该你了 |
[35:32] | I know about the list, | 我知道名单的事 |
[35:33] | And the man who authored it wants you dead. | 以及名单的所有者希望你死 |
[35:37] | They call you the hood. | 他们叫你兜帽侠 |
[35:39] | Let’s see what you look like without it. | 我来看看你的真实面目 |
[36:12] | Dig. | 狄格 |
[36:15] | Help–help. | 救命 救命 |
[36:28] | Hey, relax. Relax. Just relax. | 放轻松 放轻松 放松就好 |
[36:30] | You’re safe. You’re in the hospital. | 你安全了 现在在医院里 |
[36:35] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[36:36] | I back traced your signal. | 我反追踪到你的信号 |
[36:37] | I cleaned you up and got you out of there. | 救起你 把你带到这儿 |
[36:39] | You’ve got a pneumothorax, | 你现在有气胸 |
[36:39] | three broken ribs and a concussion, | 三根肋骨骨折 还有点脑震荡 |
[36:41] | but the doctor said you’re going to be fine. | 但医生说你会好起来的 |
[36:44] | – Some people are here to see you. – What? | -有些人来看望你了 -什么 |
[36:50] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[36:51] | Oh, God, you look terrible. | 天啊 你看起来真憔悴 |
[36:53] | Well, thank God you were wearing your helmet. | 幸亏你当时戴了头盔 |
[36:55] | I told them how you were on a bike | 我告诉他们了 你骑摩托的时候 |
[36:57] | and a semi pulled right in front of you. | 撞上前方一辆突然刹车的大卡车 |
[37:00] | What were you even doing out? | 你为什么跑出去了呢 |
[37:01] | You bailed on your own party. | 你连自己的派对都要逃脱 |
[37:03] | It seemed like the right move. | 看起来倒是没做错啊 |
[37:04] | I mean, like you said, | 就像你说的 |
[37:07] | It…wasn’t the best timing. | 那不是最佳时机 |
[37:11] | Ok, but when I was saying that, | 好吧 但我说那番话的时候 |
[37:14] | that was me being a bitch. | 我其实是在发牢骚 |
[37:16] | Oh, the truth is, I don’t think any of us were at our best. | 事实是我们每个人都不在最佳状态 |
[37:20] | The real truth is, you wanted to have | 其实你是想办一个派对 |
[37:22] | a party to bring us closer together. | 来凝聚起我们这个家 |
[37:27] | Here we are. | 现在我们一家都在这儿了 |
[37:32] | We’re going to let you get some rest, hmm? | 我们让你好好休息一会儿 |
[37:45] | So… | 话说 |
[37:47] | We never got to the exchanging presents part. | 我们还是没能交换礼物 |
[37:51] | I don’t think I deserve a present. | 我觉得我不配拿礼物了 |
[37:53] | Look, I know that I’ve been hard on you, | 我知道自己最近对你很苛刻 |
[37:58] | about being different from the way you were. | 因为你的行为举止和以前大不相同了 |
[38:03] | But the truth is, | 但事实是 |
[38:04] | Ollie, I’m not the same person | 奥利 我也不再是 |
[38:07] | I was five years ago, either. | 五年前的那个我了 |
[38:10] | So maybe we can just accept each other. | 这么说或许我们可以接受 |
[38:15] | Not for who we were, | 大家都不再是过去的模样 |
[38:17] | but for the– | 重新去接受 |
[38:19] | for the people we are now. | 现在的彼此了 |
[38:22] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[38:28] | No cheating. | 别作弊 |
[38:30] | – You’re on. – Come here. | -好 -过来 |
[38:56] | Thank you, Felicity. It was good of you to call, | 谢谢 费利西蒂 很高兴你打电话来 |
[38:59] | but Oliver’s going to be fine. | 但奥利弗会没事的 |
[39:00] | He’s already on the mend. | 他的情况正在好转 |
[39:02] | Good. I’m glad to hear this. | 好的 很高兴听到这消息 |
[39:04] | I’m stepping into an elevator, | 我现在要进电梯了 |
[39:05] | so I’ll probably lose you. | 可能会收不到信号 |
[39:07] | I’ll call you straight back. Bye. | 我一会儿再给你回电 再见 |
[39:17] | – It’s done. – And he won’t be harmed? | -没事了 -他不会受伤吧 |
[39:18] | Nor will he ever discover your involvement. | 他也不会知道你参与其中 |
[39:20] | You have my word. | 我保证 |
[39:21] | Forgive me if I don’t find that comforting. | 抱歉 我可没为此感到欣慰 |
[39:23] | You were warned, Moira. | 我警告过你 莫伊拉 |
[39:26] | I told you to get Walter under control, | 我告诉你要稳住沃尔特 |
[39:28] | and you couldn’t. | 但你却做不到 |
[39:29] | Steps had to be taken. | 我只好出此下策 |
[39:31] | That’s what you said to justify Robert’s murder. | 对罗伯特被杀你也是这一番说辞 |
[39:34] | And you wonder why I don’t trust you. | 你还不明白我为何不信任你 |
[39:37] | Quite a bid of judgment coming from the woman | 一个绑架折磨自己儿子的女人 |
[39:38] | who had her son kidnapped and tortured. | 竟然还能如此振振有词 |
[39:40] | To prove to you that Oliver didn’t know anything. | 那是为了证明奥利弗对此一无所知 |
[39:44] | And what does it matter now? | 这与现在又有什么关系 |
[39:46] | – What’s done is done. – No, Moira. | -木已成舟 -不 莫伊拉 |
[39:49] | It’s just beginning. In six months, | 这只是个开端 六个月内 |
[39:52] | the organization’s vision of what this city should be | 组织对这座城市的规划应该会 |
[39:54] | will be complete. | 也势必会完成 |
[39:57] | And you won’t feel a thing then, will you? | 你心中一点良知都没有了吗 |
[40:00] | Thousands of innocent people will be dead, | 成千上万无辜的人将送命 |
[40:03] | and you’ll feel nothing. | 你却毫不在意 |
[40:05] | That’s not true. | 非也 |
[40:07] | I’ll feel a sense of accomplishment. | 有种成就感油然而生 |
[40:11] | And you’ll have Walter back. | 那时沃尔特也会回到你身边 |
[40:35] | You know, Dig, | 你知道吗 狄格 |
[40:37] | when I confront somebody on the list, | 每当我出现在名单上的人面前时 |
[40:41] | I tell them | 我告诉他们 |
[40:43] | that they failed the city. | 他们辜负了这座城市 |
[40:47] | But tonight, it was me who failed. | 可今晚 辜负了它的人是我 |
[40:50] | Oliver, five hostages are home tonight with their families | 奥利弗 五名人质今晚能一家团圆 |
[40:52] | enjoying the holidays. | 共度佳节 |
[40:56] | Because of you. | 全是你的功劳 |
[41:01] | This guy, the other archer… | 那家伙 另外那个弓箭手 |
[41:03] | He’ll get his. | 他会遭到报应的 |
[41:05] | And you’ll give it to him. | 你会亲手惩罚他的 |
[41:08] | We might have a bigger problem. | 现在可能面临着一个更严峻的问题 |
[41:13] | The other archer told me that somebody compiled the list. | 那个弓箭手告诉我有人拟此名单 |
[41:18] | I always assumed | 我一直以为 |
[41:20] | it was my father. | 那个人是我父亲 |
[41:26] | But what if it wasn’t? | 但如果不是呢 |
[41:28] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[41:31] | I think there’s someone else out there. | 我认为参与这局棋的人不仅这些 |
[41:35] | Someone who’s more of a danger | 还有比弓箭手危险得多的家伙 |
[41:37] | than the archer. | 在等着我们 |
[41:42] | And I am going to take him down. | 我要打倒他 |