时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | My name is Oliver Queen. | 我是奥利弗·奎恩 |
[00:04] | For 5 years I was stranded on an island with only one goal– | 五年里我被困孤岛 只有一个目标 |
[00:09] | to survive. | 生存 |
[00:10] | Oliver Queen is alive. | 奥利弗·奎恩还活着 |
[00:12] | Now I will fulfill my father’s dying wish– | 现在我要完成父亲的遗愿 |
[00:14] | to use the list of names he left me | 用他留给我的名单 |
[00:16] | and bring down those who are poisoning my city. | 扳倒那些荼毒城市的人 |
[00:20] | To do this, I must become someone else. | 要做这些 我只能伪装成另一个人 |
[00:23] | I must become something else. | 成为另一个存在 |
[00:28] | The company Mrs. Queen invested in doesn’t exist. | 奎恩夫人投资的公司其实并不存在 |
[00:30] | Tempest purchased a warehouse in Starling City. | 暴风雨公司在星城买了一个仓库 |
[00:33] | Oliver, this is my daughter, Helena. | 奥利弗 这是我女儿海伦娜 |
[00:35] | The Starling City vigilante | 星城的治安维持者 |
[00:36] | comes and goes as he pleases, doesn’t he? | 总是来无影去无踪 对吗 |
[00:39] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[00:40] | I saw you fight. | 我看见你打斗的样子 |
[00:42] | And I saw your eyes. | 还看到了你眼睛的深处 |
[00:43] | It’s your fault Michael’s dead. | 迈克尔的死是你的错 |
[00:44] | Not your father for ordering the hit | 不能怪你父亲下令杀死他 |
[00:46] | or me for carrying it out. | 亦或是怪我来执行 |
[00:47] | That island only someone like me can understand. | 那个岛 只有像我这样的人才能懂 |
[00:50] | I know it feels like justice, but it’s not. | 我知道你觉得自己在伸张正义 其实不然 |
[00:53] | Revenge is justice. | 复仇就是伸张正义 |
[00:56] | You feel the same as I do. I know it. | 你和我的感觉是一样的 我懂 |
[02:30] | Take your hands off me! | 把你的手从我身上拿开 |
[02:32] | What the hell did you think you were doing? | 你知不知道自己在做什么 |
[02:33] | That man was the leader of the Triad. | 那人是三合会的首领 |
[02:35] | My father blames them for the recent hits against his men. | 我父亲认为这些人前日袭击了他的手下 |
[02:38] | These are men you killed. | 这些是你杀了的人 |
[02:39] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[02:41] | I take out Zhishan and the Triad retaliates. | 我干掉了芝山和三合会暴徒 |
[02:43] | I have weakened my father’s organization to the point | 我已经削弱了我父亲组织的力量 |
[02:46] | where there is no way that he can survive their onslaught. | 他不可能在他们的攻势下存活的 |
[02:48] | What, and then you’ll have your revenge? | 然后呢 你就能报仇了吗 |
[02:51] | Then I have justice, | 然后我就为他 |
[02:53] | for what he did to Michael and me. | 对迈克尔和我的所作所为伸张了正义 |
[02:56] | It’s not justice. | 这不是伸张正义 |
[02:58] | And what you do is? | 你做的事就是伸张正义吗 |
[03:00] | Would you let me show you? | 你能让我给你看吗 |
[03:09] | Get you anything else? | 还需要别的吗 |
[03:10] | No, thank you, Carly. | 不用了 谢谢 卡莉 |
[03:11] | Where’s my brother-in-law? | 我小叔子呢 |
[03:13] | It’s late and this is the glades. | 天色已晚 这又是贫民区 |
[03:15] | Shouldn’t he be keeping you safe? | 他不是应该保全你的安全吗 |
[03:17] | She is tougher than she looks. | 她比外表要坚强 |
[03:24] | I haven’t been on a second date in a while. | 我好久都没和女孩第二次约会了 |
[03:27] | It feels good so far. | 目前为止感觉很不错 |
[03:30] | Look, um, we slept together, | 听着 我们上了床 |
[03:32] | and it was really nice. | 感觉很棒 |
[03:35] | And I needed it. But I’m not looking for anything. | 正是我需要的 但我并没在寻求什么 |
[03:38] | Right. Because you have everything figured out. | 是 因为你已经把所有事都想清楚了 |
[03:40] | I don’t think you’re one to judge. | 我觉得还轮不到你品头论足 |
[03:41] | I saw you kill people, remember? | 我看到你杀人了 记得吗 |
[03:43] | I only kill people | 我只在必要的时候 |
[03:44] | when it is absolutely necessary. | 才还会杀人 |
[03:46] | It’s not my opening move. | 这不是我的初衷 |
[03:48] | And the way that you’re going, | 而你的那套做事方法 |
[03:49] | you’re gonna get somebody hurt, | 会伤及无辜的 |
[03:50] | like my mother or yourself. | 像我母亲 或是你自己 |
[03:52] | I’m sorry about your mother. | 对你母亲我深表抱歉 |
[03:54] | That was an accident. | 那是个意外 |
[03:55] | How many more accidents have to happen | 在你成功报复你父亲之前 |
[03:57] | before you’re done getting back at your father? | 还要发生多少次意外 |
[03:59] | Hopefully none. | 最好一次都没有 |
[04:02] | I am not getting back at him. | 我没有在报复他 |
[04:04] | I–I am stripping away everything that has meaning to him, | 我在夺走对他来说一切有意义的东西 |
[04:07] | just like he did to me when he had Michael killed. | 正像他杀了迈克尔时对我做的一切 |
[04:10] | What if I could show you another way, | 我给你另指一条路怎么样 |
[04:11] | a way you could take down your father’s organization | 一条既能搞垮你父亲的组织 |
[04:14] | without putting innocent people at risk? | 又不会危及无辜的方法 |
[04:21] | Thank you | 谢谢你 |
[04:22] | for the coffee… | 的咖啡 |
[04:25] | and the sex. | 还有床上功夫 |
[04:26] | But I’m not interested. | 但是我并不感兴趣 |
[04:31] | 奎恩工业股份有限公司 钢铁制造与焊接 | |
[04:35] | I don’t know where the next Olympics are at, | 我不知道下次奥运会在哪开 |
[04:36] | but you might want to think about signing yourself up. | 但你可以报名参加一下 |
[04:40] | So, you want to talk about last night? | 你想谈谈昨天晚上吗 |
[04:44] | Ok. Last time you and I spoke, | 好吧 上次我们聊天时 |
[04:47] | you were on your way to stop Helena Bertinelli | 你正要去阻止海伦娜·波提纳尔 |
[04:49] | from her one-woman war against the mafia. | 不让她女侠走单骑 独打黑手党 |
[04:51] | How’d that work out for you? | 那件事进展如何 |
[04:53] | Nick Salvati, Frank Bertinelli’s right hand, | 尼克·赛瓦缇 弗兰克·波提纳尔的得力助手 |
[04:56] | was found with his neck snapped | 被人发现脖子被扭断 |
[04:57] | along with a few of his thugs. | 边上还有几个歹徒的尸体 |
[05:00] | Was that her or you? | 是她还是你干的 |
[05:01] | I was with Helena when somebody jumped us. | 有人袭击时 我和海伦娜在一起 |
[05:04] | We didn’t have a choice. | 我们别无他选 |
[05:06] | We? | 我们 |
[05:07] | She knows, Diggle, about me. | 她知道 狄格尔 关于我的事 |
[05:08] | It was my secret or her life. | 不是我秘密揭露 就是她性命不保 |
[05:10] | It’s not just your secret anymore, Oliver. | 这不再只是你的秘密了 奥利弗 |
[05:12] | This woman is a killer. | 这女人是个杀人魔 |
[05:13] | She’s been dropping bodies all over the city. | 这城市到处都是她杀的人的尸体 |
[05:15] | Diggle, she’s not what you think she is. | 狄格尔 她并不像你想的那样 |
[05:17] | 3 years ago she was gonna turn her father in to the FBI. | 三年前 她正想把她父亲告发给FBI |
[05:19] | She put everything she had on him on a laptop. | 她把所有关于他的信息存在笔记本里 |
[05:21] | Her father found it, thought it belonged to her fiance, | 她父亲发现了 以为那是她未婚夫的 |
[05:24] | and had him murdered. | 然后把他杀了 |
[05:29] | All right, listen, that’s a heavy thing, man. | 听着 这事很沉重 老兄 |
[05:31] | But it doesn’t change the fact that she is dangerous. | 但这不能改变她很危险这一事实 |
[05:34] | And if Bertinelli retaliates against the Triad | 而且如果波提纳尔反击三合会 |
[05:36] | or perceived to, the Triad is gonna rain down hell | 或察觉到什么 三合会会杀人不眨眼 |
[05:39] | and innocent people are gonna be killed. | 无辜之人必将被杀 |
[05:42] | She’s lost, Diggle, | 她很迷茫 狄格尔 |
[05:44] | and whether she knows it or not, I can save her, | 而且无论她知情与否 我都能救她 |
[05:47] | stop her from doing anything reckless. | 阻止她的鲁莽之举 |
[05:49] | That’s just it. You can’t save her, ok? | 问题正在于此 你救不了她 懂吗 |
[05:51] | Some people don’t change. | 有些人本性难移 |
[05:52] | I can. | 我就变了 |
[05:54] | I can help her. | 我也能帮助她 |
[05:55] | All right. | 好吧 |
[05:57] | Maybe you think you’re more persuasive than you are, | 也许你认为你比实际更有说服力 |
[06:00] | or maybe she thinks she’s fine the way she is | 又或者她自认为像现在这样 |
[06:02] | on her mission of righteous fury. | 变成正义使者是好的选择 |
[06:03] | Whatever it is, either way, | 但不管是哪种 |
[06:05] | all of this, it ends badly. | 任何一种都没有好下场 |
[06:08] | Either way… | 不管怎样 |
[06:16] | I got to try. | 我都得试一试 |
[06:29] | Where are you off to so early? You just got home. | 你一大早要去哪儿啊 你才刚到家 |
[06:32] | The trouble with traveling overseas for a few weeks | 几周海外旅行的后果是 |
[06:33] | is that a few weeks’ worth of work is piling up on my desk. | 几周的文件都堆在办公桌上等我处理 |
[06:36] | I just want to start digging my way out from underneath it. | 我只是想早点处理完好松口气 |
[06:38] | Of course. | 当然 |
[06:45] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[06:49] | We haven’t spoken since you left. | 从你离开后我们就没交谈过 |
[06:53] | Really spoken. | 真正的交谈 |
[06:55] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:58] | Well, I can imagine finding out | 我能理解当你得知 |
[06:59] | that I had Robert’s yacht salvaged | 我将罗伯特的游艇打捞上来 |
[07:01] | and that he was murdered, | 发现他是被谋杀的 |
[07:02] | it was a lot for you to take in. | 你一下子无法承受 |
[07:07] | Yes, it was. | 是啊 |
[07:10] | I just don’t want you to feel that you can’t trust me anymore. | 我只不想让你觉得我不再可信了 |
[07:14] | I wasn’t lying to– to hurt you, | 我撒谎 并不是想伤害你 |
[07:17] | but to keep you safe. | 而是保证你的安全 |
[07:20] | I haven’t changed, Walter. | 我并没有改变 沃尔特 |
[07:23] | I’m still the woman you fell in love with and married. | 我还是那个你当初深爱并迎娶的女人 |
[07:27] | Do you see that? | 你明白吗 |
[07:29] | Yeah. Of course I do. | 是的 我当然明白 |
[07:35] | I just want us to agree | 我只是希望我们 |
[07:36] | to be honest with one another, moving forward. | 能够坦诚相待 向前看 |
[07:38] | Ok. Yes, of course. | 当然 |
[07:40] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[07:43] | Will you give me a lift to school? | 你能送我去学校吗 |
[07:45] | I like to mix it up sometimes and actually be on time. | 我有时喜欢搞点意外 准时到校 |
[07:48] | That would be my parental privilege. | 那是我为人父的荣幸 |
[07:52] | Or, you know, you could just buy me a convertible | 或者 你也可以给我买一辆敞篷车 |
[07:54] | and then we could avoid this. | 以后就不麻烦你了 |
[07:55] | What, and miss out on all those | 那不就没有和你 |
[07:56] | wonderful conversations we have in the car? | 在车上交谈的美好时光了 |
[07:59] | I don’t think so. | 我可不想这样 |
[08:03] | I’m so sorry, Frank. | 我很抱歉 弗兰克 |
[08:05] | The last thing you need is me crying on your shoulder all night. | 我真不该在你肩膀上哭了一夜 |
[08:08] | I just can’t believe that Nick is gone. | 我只是不敢相信尼克就这样走了 |
[08:10] | Dina, look, you and Nicky, | 迪娜 你和小尼克 |
[08:13] | you’re like family to me, ok? | 你们就像我的家人一样 |
[08:14] | And in my family, | 在我家里 |
[08:15] | we take care of our own. Ok? | 互相照顾是应该的 |
[08:20] | I’m sorry for your loss. | 请节哀顺变 |
[08:22] | Nick was like a brother to me. | 尼克就像我的哥哥一样 |
[08:25] | Hey now, come on. | 好了 来 |
[08:29] | We’ll talk to you soon. Ok. | 我们稍后聊 |
[08:36] | I’m gonna find the son of a bitch who did this. | 我一定要抓到杀害尼克的狗崽子 |
[08:39] | And on my life, I’m gonna make him pay. | 我以我的生命立誓 我要他血债血偿 |
[08:46] | You know, that girl’s always forgetting something. | 她总是丢三落四的 |
[08:51] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[08:52] | Sorry to drop by unannounced. | 抱歉突然拜访 |
[08:54] | No, no, no, come on in. It’s all right. | 不不 进来 没关系 |
[08:55] | Come on in. Um… | 快进来 |
[08:58] | Look, I know, I know we’ve been working on that construction deal, | 我知道我们一直致力于那个建设项目 |
[09:01] | and I’m sorry for my dropping the ball. | 很抱歉因为我而搁置了 |
[09:04] | We’ve had a death in the family. | 家里最近有人去世了 |
[09:05] | – I’m terribly sorry to hear that. – Thank you. | -我很遗憾听到这个消息 -谢谢 |
[09:07] | Actually, though, I’m not here to discuss business. | 其实我今天不是来讨论生意上的事的 |
[09:14] | Oh. Ok. | 噢 好吧 |
[09:17] | This is… | 这… |
[09:20] | This is one merger I won’t stand in the way of. | 我可不会阻碍你们两个谈恋爱 |
[09:24] | Excuse me, sweetie. | 我先离开了 亲爱的 |
[09:25] | A father knows when he’s not needed. | 爸爸知道什么时候该走开 |
[09:32] | Was I not clear | 我没说清楚吗 |
[09:34] | that I wasn’t interested in talking? | 我没有兴趣跟你谈 |
[09:37] | You don’t have to talk. | 你不需要说话 |
[09:53] | Who was she? | 她是谁 |
[09:56] | Somebody I knew a long time ago. | 很久以前的一位故人 |
[09:56] | 莎拉·兰斯 挚爱的女儿 妹妹 | |
[09:59] | I–I was dating her sister, | 我当时跟她的姐姐在恋爱 |
[10:03] | And it was getting serious. | 而且我们的感情越来越认真 |
[10:04] | But back then, I did not do serious well. | 但当时 我不知道怎么对待一份认真的感情 |
[10:09] | But I was excellent at screwing things up. | 但我很擅长把事情搞砸 |
[10:16] | I started sleeping with Sara. | 我开始与莎拉上床 |
[10:19] | I started sleeping with my girlfriend’s sister. | 我开始与我女朋友的妹妹上床 |
[10:26] | I brought her on the yacht and she died. | 我把她带上游艇 她死了 |
[10:31] | Right in front of me. | 就死在我面前 |
[10:34] | And I hurt– I hurt her family… | 我伤害了她的家人 |
[10:39] | I just didn’t care. | 我却毫不在意 |
[10:44] | Before the island, I wasn’t a good person. I was… | 在沦落荒岛之前 我不是个好人 我… |
[10:49] | selfish and thoughtless | 自私 轻率 |
[10:51] | and awful, and it affected– | 而且很糟糕 那些都… |
[10:54] | really affected people. | 影响到别人 |
[10:58] | People I loved. | 我爱的人 |
[11:01] | ‘Cause, Helena… | 因为 海伦娜 |
[11:04] | You’re on an island, too. | 你现在也像处于一座岛上 |
[11:07] | Oliver, I… | 奥利弗 我… |
[11:10] | I want to let you in. | 我想让你走进我的内心 |
[11:14] | But…Michael was the last man I opened up to. | 但迈克尔是我最后一个敞开心扉的人 |
[11:20] | I can’t be hurt again. | 我不能再受伤了 |
[11:22] | I’d never hurt you. | 我永远不会伤害你 |
[11:26] | I would never hurt you. | 我永远不会伤害你 |
[11:29] | I promise. | 我发誓 |
[11:39] | Relax. | 放松 |
[11:40] | Relax, relax, relax. | 放松 放松 |
[11:41] | Now, pull back gently. | 轻轻地往后拉 |
[11:45] | You need all 3 fingers | 你需要三根手指 |
[11:45] | to come off the bowstring at the same time. | 同时松开弓弦 |
[11:48] | Relax. Breathe. | 放松 深呼吸 |
[11:53] | And release. | 发射 |
[11:58] | This is a waste of time. | 这是在浪费时间 |
[12:00] | I’m trying to teach you something. | 我在教你新东西 |
[12:01] | What, the least effective way to shoot people? | 最低效的杀人方法吗 |
[12:03] | No. Control. | 不 是控制力 |
[12:05] | To use a bow and arrow | 想用好弓和箭 |
[12:08] | requires patience and discipline. | 需要耐心和操练 |
[12:42] | I can do this all day. | 我可以这样持续一整天 |
[12:44] | It’s kind of fun. | 挺有意思的 |
[12:44] | I love a man with stamina. | 我喜欢有耐力的男人 |
[12:48] | Our crusades have something in common. | 我们的战斗有相同的地方 |
[12:52] | Mine started with my father, too. | 我的战斗也是始自我父亲 |
[12:54] | He left me with a list. | 他留给我一份名单 |
[12:56] | People who need to be reminded | 上面的人需要被提醒 |
[12:57] | that Starling City isn’t theirs for the taking. | 星城可不能免费奉送给他们 |
[13:01] | Anthony Venza is in here. | 安东尼·文萨也在上面 |
[13:03] | He works for my dad. | 他是我爸手下的 |
[13:04] | He deals illegal prescription pills. | 他干的是非法处方药勾当 |
[13:09] | Diggle, this is Helena. | 狄格尔 这位是海伦娜 |
[13:11] | Diggle’s my, uh… | 狄格尔是我的… |
[13:14] | associate. | 伙伴 |
[13:16] | Well, any associate of Oliver’s is– | 奥利弗的任何伙伴… |
[13:17] | absolutely nothing to you, ma’am. | 对你来说什么都不是 小姐 |
[13:22] | I’ll leave you two “associates”… | 我就不打扰你们两个伙伴谈话了 |
[13:32] | She knows my name. | 她知道我的名字 |
[13:33] | That’s lovely. | 那可真好 |
[13:35] | You can trust her. | 你可以信任她的 |
[13:36] | Except I don’t. | 可惜我就是不信任 |
[13:40] | You sleeping with this girl, Oliver? | 你跟她上床了吗 奥利弗 |
[13:41] | Well, I don’t think that’s any of your business, Diggle. | 我觉得那跟你没有任何关系 狄格尔 |
[13:43] | It became my business when you brought me into this. | 当你将我拖下水 就与我有关系了 |
[13:47] | And when I signed on, | 当我加入的时候 |
[13:47] | I told you I was gonna keep your head straight. | 我说过我会让你的脑袋保持清醒 |
[13:50] | Well, Oliver, you’re lonely. Lonelier than you want to admit. | 奥利弗 你很寂寞 尽管你都不愿意承认 |
[13:52] | And that’s why you think you can change this girl, | 所以你才觉得你可以改变这个女孩 |
[13:54] | because you need to think you can. | 因为你需要那种想法的支撑 |
[13:56] | You’re like a dope fiend | 你就像一个有毒瘾的人 |
[13:57] | who thinks he can deal with his own addiction | 自认为可以解决自己的瘾症 |
[13:58] | by making another addict go straight. | 方法是帮助另一个吸毒者戒毒成功 |
[14:01] | Oliver, what you do is dangerous. | 奥利弗 你的所为很危险 |
[14:02] | And getting confused about who’s good and who’s bad | 一旦你分不清谁是好人 谁是坏人 |
[14:04] | is a good way to get yourself dead. | 就容易将自己送上死路 |
[14:08] | You done? | 你说完了吗 |
[14:12] | Yeah, I’m done. | 是的 我说完了 |
[14:14] | With this. | 只是这事说完了 |
[14:15] | Everything else, I don’t know. | 至于其他事 我不知道 |
[14:18] | I don’t know, Oliver. You tell me. | 我不知道 奥利弗 该你告诉我 |
[14:31] | I hope you don’t have plans tomorrow night, | 我希望你明晚没有其他安排 |
[14:33] | Because I just got us a rez at that new restaurant, | 因为我刚在那家新餐馆预约了桌位 |
[14:35] | Table salt, opening night. | “精致食盐” 开幕之夜 |
[14:37] | Isn’t that place ridiculously expensive? | 那地方不是贵得离谱吗 |
[14:39] | Everywhere worth going is. | 任何值得一去的地方都很贵 |
[14:41] | You have the cutest crinkle in your forehead when you’re worried. | 当你担心时 额头上就会出现最可爱的小皱纹 |
[14:44] | Tommy, stop. This is serious. | 汤米 别闹了 我是认真的 |
[14:46] | I thought you were going to live more frugally. | 我以为你要过上一种更节俭的生活呢 |
[14:47] | Yeah, I know. Everybody is grown up except for me. | 我知道 除了我 大家都长成成熟的大人了 |
[14:50] | Even Oliver has a job. | 连奥利弗都开始工作了 |
[14:51] | He’s working on that new night club. | 他在那家新夜店供职了 |
[14:54] | You have thinky face. Why do you have thinky face? | 你的表情说明你在思考 你在思考什么 |
[14:56] | Have you ever thought about asking Oliver for a job? | 你有没有想过让奥利弗帮你找份工作 |
[14:59] | Not even once. | 绝对没想过 |
[15:00] | This isn’t a quality that I love most about you, | 虽然我不怎么喜欢你这方面 |
[15:02] | but you do know the club scene and how to have fun. | 但你确实对夜店很熟悉 也知道怎么制造乐子 |
[15:05] | You make some very valid points. | 你说的十分有道理 |
[15:07] | Look, I’ll take care of it. I’ll talk to Ollie later | 听着 我会处理好的 我晚点跟奥利谈谈 |
[15:09] | And we’ll see what he thinks. | 到时候看看他的想法 |
[15:11] | He is gonna think it is a great idea. | 他会觉得这是个超棒的主意 |
[15:15] | How was your trip to Australia? | 你的澳大利亚之行如何 |
[15:17] | I’ve always wanted to go. | 我一直都想去的 |
[15:18] | Down under. It’s just– | 南半球的澳洲 就… |
[15:20] | I have this thing about kangaroos. | 我对袋鼠有种特别的情节 |
[15:22] | More of a phobia. They wig me out. | 更确切说是种恐惧症 它们让我兴奋 |
[15:24] | They look evil, and I’m sure their picture’s up | 它们看着很邪恶 我确定它们的照片 |
[15:25] | on like everything everywhere in that country. | 会出现在那国家的任何东西上面 |
[15:27] | You had something important to tell me, Ms. Smoak? | 你不是有要事要跟我说吗 斯莫克小姐 |
[15:30] | Yes, I did. | 是的 |
[15:32] | It’s about tempest. Your wife’s mysterious LLC, | 是关于暴风雨公司的 你妻子的神秘有限公司 |
[15:35] | the one she diverted company funds to. | 她曾把公司资金转向那个公司 |
[15:38] | I appreciate your diligence on this, but, uh, | 我很感激你在此事上的辛勤查证 但是 |
[15:40] | it was a simple misunderstanding between my wife and I. | 但那只是我和我妻子间小小的误解 |
[15:43] | Everything’s been resolved. | 一切都已经解决了 |
[15:43] | No. See, it hasn’t. | 不 并没有 |
[15:45] | There was something about the money transfer that felt hinky to me. | 在汇款方面有些东西让我觉得十分可疑 |
[15:49] | The money your wife withdrew from the company, | 你妻子从公司撤走的资金 |
[15:51] | I wasn’t the only one who tracked it. | 不是只有我一个人在追查 |
[15:53] | She was being shadowed by another entity, | 她也在被别人跟踪追查 |
[15:54] | And whoever it is, they’re good. | 不管那人是谁 手段都很高超 |
[15:56] | NSA good. | 国家安全局水准 |
[15:58] | But, as you know, | 但是 如你所知 |
[15:59] | I’m good, too. | 我也很棒 |
[16:01] | So even though they left almost no trace | 所以尽管他们没有留下 |
[16:02] | of their presence in our system, | 曾侵入我们系统的任何证据 |
[16:04] | I did manage to find one thing. | 我确实找到了一样东西 |
[16:07] | Well, one image. | 其实是一张图片 |
[16:10] | Does that symbol mean something to you, sir? | 你知道那个标志代表什么吗 先生 |
[16:14] | No. | 不知道 |
[16:16] | What means something to me | 我在意的是 |
[16:18] | is one of my employees | 我手下的一名员工 |
[16:20] | prying into my wife’s private business without authorization. | 未经授权就探查我妻子的私事 |
[16:23] | And should it happen again, | 如果此事再有下次 |
[16:25] | I’ll have you suspended. | 我就将你停职 |
[16:28] | Is that clear? | 清楚了吗 |
[16:30] | Crystal. | 十分清楚 |
[16:51] | Where’s your friend? | 你朋友呢 |
[16:52] | Just the two of us tonight. | 今晚只有你我二人 |
[16:54] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[16:56] | And what did you have in mind? | 你打算怎么过呢 |
[16:58] | An object lesson. | 进行示范教学 |
[17:01] | We’re going after Anthony Venza? | 我们要对付安东尼·文萨了吗 |
[17:02] | Yes. But we’re doing it on my terms. | 是的 但要按我的方式进行 |
[17:05] | Your father loses a piece of his organization, | 你父亲会失去手下一员大将 |
[17:07] | but no innocent people get hurt in the process. | 但过程中不能让无辜的人受伤 |
[17:11] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[17:12] | I explained to you that | 我跟你解释过 |
[17:13] | guns were weapons of emotion and unpredictability, | 枪是充满情绪和不可预测性的武器 |
[17:15] | But since you are far from an expert at archery, | 但鉴于你还不擅长箭术 |
[17:17] | this will have to do, for now. | 可以先用这个暂时凑合 |
[17:24] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[17:26] | You can’t go out like that. | 你可不能穿成这样出去 |
[17:28] | Why? You got a spare hood? | 怎么 你还有多的兜帽吗 |
[17:35] | Does it come in purple? | 那会是紫色的吗 |
[17:41] | I like purple. | 我喜欢紫色 |
[17:44] | This isn’t crack. | 这可不是毒品 |
[17:46] | Anyone can sell crack. | 毒品谁都能卖出去 |
[17:47] | All you need’s a street corner and a hoodie. | 只要穿着连帽衫 躲在街角兜售就行 |
[17:50] | This is pharmaceutical grade oxycodone. | 这可是医药级羟考酮 |
[17:54] | It is caviar. It is champagne. | 就像是鱼子酱 就像是香槟 |
[17:57] | And you sell this with fancy houses, | 你将这些卖给富人家庭 |
[18:00] | at parties with rich kids have got money to burn. | 在派对上卖给那些钱多的富二代 |
[18:07] | Check it out! | 快出去看下 |
[18:23] | Whoever you are, | 不管你是谁 |
[18:25] | You really think you’re gonna get out of here in one piece? | 你真觉得自己能完好无缺的离开这儿吗 |
[18:28] | I was thinking the same thing. | 我也是这么想的 |
[18:31] | Anthony Venza… | 安东尼·文萨 |
[18:35] | You have failed this city. | 你辜负了这座城市 |
[18:56] | Please…just don’t hurt me. | 求求你 别伤害我 |
[19:02] | How about just a little? | 伤一小点儿怎么样 |
[19:12] | Millions of dollars’ worth of illegal drugs confiscated, | 价值数百万美元的非法毒品被没收 |
[19:15] | a massive blow to your father’s criminal proceeds, | 这对你父亲的不法行为是一个巨大的打击 |
[19:17] | and nobody had to die. | 并且没人牺牲 |
[19:20] | Justice. | 这才是正义 |
[19:23] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[19:25] | I think this feels good. | 感觉不错 |
[19:31] | And not just the justice part. | 不仅仅是正义这部分 |
[19:46] | Anthony Venza was arrested last night. | 安东尼·文萨昨晚被逮捕 |
[19:49] | The police confiscated a warehouse | 警方没收了一整个仓库的 |
[19:50] | full of illegal prescription drugs | 非法毒品 |
[19:52] | with a street value estimated in the millions. | 黑市估价百万以上 |
[19:55] | Several unconfirmed witnesses reported | 多名未受证实的目击者称 |
[19:59] | seeing the Starling City vigilante leaving the scene | 目睹到星城治安维护者离开案发现场 |
[20:00] | with another unknown accomplice… | 身边还有一名未知伙伴 |
[20:01] | possibly a woman. | 很可能是名女性 |
[20:06] | Bad year? | 年代不好吗 |
[20:08] | The scotch, I mean. | 我是指这威士忌 |
[20:10] | Yeah. Sorry. | 是啊 抱歉 |
[20:14] | Another business setback. | 又一个生意上的挫败 |
[20:17] | Wow. | 哇 |
[20:20] | You look beautiful. | 你看上去美极了 |
[20:23] | Oliver Queen? | 因为奥利弗·奎恩吗 |
[20:26] | Oh…it’s nice to see you happy again. | 看见你再次开心起来真好 |
[20:31] | It’s been too long. | 你抑郁太久了 |
[20:37] | Yeah. | 是我 |
[20:41] | Yeah. Yeah, I heard about Venza. | 对 文萨的事我听说了 |
[20:45] | Yeah, I know where that leaves us! | 我知道这给我们带来什么 |
[20:53] | I’m sorry to rush out. | 很抱歉我得出去一下 |
[20:55] | I have this impromptu board of directors meeting | 我有一场临时理事会会议 |
[20:57] | with the Starling City Modern Art Museum. | 是关于星城现代美术博物馆的 |
[21:01] | I don’t know much about art, | 我虽然不太懂艺术 |
[21:02] | But I do know how to pay for it. | 但是我知道该怎么付钱 |
[21:04] | No worries. Whip them into shape. | 完全不担心 大展身手吧 |
[21:07] | Yes, sir. I’ll see you when I get back. | 遵命 先生 回见 |
[22:46] | Well, it’s only been 30 minutes. | 才等了30分钟而已 |
[22:47] | That’s not too bad for an opening. | 作为开场也不算太糟糕 |
[22:50] | If they don’t seat us soon, | 如果我们还轮不到座位 |
[22:51] | I’m going to write a horrible review online. | 我要到网上去给他们差评 |
[22:54] | Let me see what I can do. | 让我来试试 |
[22:57] | Hey. I’m loving the cavalli. | 嗨 这件卡沃利你穿着真漂亮 |
[23:00] | Uh, look, I’m Tommy Merlyn. | 看 我是汤米·梅林 |
[23:02] | Is there any way that we can go to the head of the class? | 有办法能让我们提前进去吗 |
[23:04] | Is there? | 有预约吗 |
[23:08] | Let us know when our table’s ready, ok? | 有位置了通知我们 好吗 |
[23:11] | Maybe you can eat | 不如你先吃点 |
[23:12] | some of those fancy peanuts from behind the bar. | 吧台后面的花生什么的 |
[23:14] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[23:20] | Hey, Oliver and someone. | 嗨 奥利弗 这位是 |
[23:22] | Tommy, Laurel, this is Helena. | 汤米 劳蕾尔 这是海伦娜 |
[23:24] | – Nice to meet you. – Pleasure. | -很高兴认识你 -我也是 |
[23:27] | Likewise. | 我也是 |
[23:28] | You look beautiful. | 你看起来真漂亮 |
[23:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:31] | Mr. Queen, your table is ready. | 奎恩先生 你的桌子已经安排好了 |
[23:33] | When is our table gonna be ready? | 我们的什么时候才能好 |
[23:34] | When it is. | 轮到你们的时候 |
[23:36] | Why don’t you both join us? | 要不你们和我们一起吧 |
[23:37] | No, no, we’re just gonna have a drink and | 不必了吧 我们就随便喝一杯 |
[23:38] | – We’d love to. – Are you sure? | -我们很乐意 -你确定吗 |
[23:40] | I’m sure I’m hungry. | 我确定我很饿了 |
[23:44] | That… | 这 |
[23:45] | That’ll be great. That sounds great. | 这好极了 听上去不错 |
[23:48] | There you go. | 去吧 |
[23:51] | I had forgotten that you filled your parents’ pool with beer. | 我差点忘了有次你把你爸妈的泳池灌满了啤酒 |
[23:55] | How many cases did that take? | 用了多少箱啤酒来着 |
[23:57] | Roughly a thousand or so. | 大约有一千箱吧 |
[24:00] | You know, his father was so pissed, | 你知道吗 他爸爸气得要命 |
[24:01] | I thought he was actually going to drown you in it. | 我以为他真的要把你淹进去 |
[24:03] | Yeah, well, death by beer, | 是啊 被啤酒淹死 |
[24:05] | there’s worse ways to go. Right, Helena? | 也算不错的死法了 对吧 海伦娜 |
[24:06] | Well, there are no good ways to die. | 没有什么好的死法 |
[24:10] | So, uh, how did you and Tommy meet? | 你和汤米是怎么认识的 |
[24:13] | Actually, we’ve all known each other since– | 事实上 我们认识都是从… |
[24:16] | We’ve all known each other forever. | 我们从小就认识了 |
[24:18] | You 3 have a lot of history. | 你们三个有很多故事啊 |
[24:20] | Sometimes a little too much. | 有时觉得有点太多了 |
[24:23] | So, how’s the night club coming along? | 那么 你的夜店开得顺利啊 |
[24:25] | Slower than I expected it to. I’ve, uh, I’ve been busy. | 比我想象的要慢一点 我最近挺忙的 |
[24:28] | Well, then you must be happy to have the extra help, then. | 那你肯定希望有人能帮你吧 |
[24:30] | – What do you mean? – Laurel, I’m sure that Oliver | -此话怎讲 -劳蕾尔 我确信奥利弗 |
[24:32] | doesn’t want to talk about work right know. | 现在应该不想谈工作的事 |
[24:34] | You didn’t ask him? | 你没问过他 |
[24:36] | Ask me what? | 问我什么 |
[24:37] | Tommy wanted…Tommy said that he was gonna talk to you | 汤米想 汤米想和你谈谈 |
[24:40] | about working for you at your night club. | 到你的夜店打工的事儿 |
[24:44] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[24:46] | Sorry. I didn’t think that you wanted | 不好意思 我以为你不想 |
[24:48] | any responsibility at all. | 要有任何责任 |
[24:49] | Oh, yeah, who’d believe that? | 啊是啊 这种鬼话谁信啊 |
[24:51] | You’ve always wanted to get into business with Tommy. | 你不是一直想要和汤米一起合伙吗 |
[24:53] | I mean, don’t you remember when we went to Aspen | 我是说 还记得我们那次去阿斯彭 |
[24:55] | and you wanted to open a ski lodge? | 你们不是想要一起开家滑雪旅馆吗 |
[24:57] | The only thing that I remember from Aspen | 那次去阿斯彭我唯一记得的 |
[24:59] | was your father being furious we shared a room with one bed. | 就是你爸知道我们同床共枕以后暴跳如雷 |
[25:03] | Wait, um… | 等等 |
[25:06] | So you two were together… | 所以你们以前在一起过 |
[25:09] | and now you’re dating his best friend? | 然后你和他最好的朋友约会 |
[25:10] | Yeah, we’re just prime for a reality show, aren’t we? | 是啊 我们就像是演真人秀 不是吗 |
[25:17] | Tommy, you working for me, that could be fun. | 汤米 你来我这儿工作 肯定会很有意思 |
[25:21] | I don’t feel so good. I’m gonna step outside. | 我感觉不太好 我要出去透透气 |
[25:26] | I should probably go check on him. | 我得去看看他 |
[25:28] | Helena, it was very nice to meet you. | 海伦娜 很高兴认识你 |
[25:37] | Tommy, why are you so upset? | 汤米 你干嘛不开心 |
[25:39] | Why did you have to say something to Oliver about the job? | 你为什么一定要和奥利弗说工作的事情 |
[25:41] | You were supposed to talk to him. | 这本来是你应该做的 |
[25:42] | Well, I hadn’t. | 但我不想说 |
[25:44] | Ok, I didn’t realize. I was only trying to help. | 好吧 我没发现 我只是想帮忙 |
[25:46] | No, you were trying to get Oliver to help. | 不 你是想让奥利弗来帮忙 |
[25:48] | It’s typical Laurel. Always running to a white knight. | 这就是你 总是奔向你的白马王子 |
[25:52] | It’s Oliver and Laurel. | 是奥利弗和劳蕾尔 |
[25:54] | It always has been. | 一直都是 |
[25:56] | That’s not gonna change. | 这点不会改变的 |
[25:58] | Oliver and I are over. | 我和奥利弗已经结束了 |
[25:59] | Oh, really? Because you | 真的吗 可你看上去 |
[26:00] | seemed awfully bothered by his new girlfriend. | 真的很不喜欢他的新女朋友 |
[26:02] | What, am I supposed to like her? | 难道我应该喜欢她吗 |
[26:03] | I do not want to be Oliver’s charity case, OK? | 我不想成为奥利弗的慈善对象 知道吗 |
[26:07] | To every day be reminded | 这会每天提醒我 |
[26:08] | that I can’t give you everything he could? | 我不能给你他能给的一切 |
[26:12] | You know, losing a fortune | 知道吗 失去你 |
[26:14] | I think is going to be easier than losing you, | 比失去财富更让我难过 |
[26:16] | So why don’t we just stop now. | 我们何不到此为止呢 |
[26:23] | Hey. I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[26:26] | How am I supposed to know | 我怎么会知道 |
[26:27] | it’s gonna get so weird in there? | 桌上氛围会变得那么奇怪 |
[26:28] | No, I’m sorry. Sorry I ever listened to you. | 不 是我抱歉 抱歉我竟然听了你的话 |
[26:32] | Helena, what– | 海伦娜 你… |
[26:33] | You know what I’ve been through. | 你知道我的痛苦经历 |
[26:36] | I told you I couldn’t be hurt again. | 我告诉过你我不能再受伤了 |
[26:38] | I’m not trying to hurt you. | 我没想伤害你 |
[26:41] | So, making me have dinner with the love of your life | 那让我和你的挚爱一起吃饭 |
[26:43] | is what, Oliver? | 是什么意思 奥利弗 |
[26:46] | Laurel was the girl things were getting too serious with, | 劳蕾尔就是那个和你之间变得严肃的女孩 |
[26:48] | the girl whose sister’s grave you used to manipulate me. | 你就是在这个女孩的妹妹坟墓前打动我的 |
[26:52] | I saw the way you looked at her. | 我看到你看她的眼神了 |
[26:53] | That kind of love doesn’t die. | 那种爱是至死不渝的 |
[26:56] | You still love her. | 你还爱她 |
[26:57] | I don’t. | 不爱了 |
[27:00] | Hey. Don’t. | 你别这样 |
[27:02] | Don’t touch me. | 别碰我 |
[27:04] | I am done talking. | 我不想跟你说话了 |
[27:25] | I came to apologize. | 我是来道歉的 |
[27:31] | I know you were just trying to help. | 我知道你只是想帮我 |
[27:33] | I guess I wasn’t ready to face reality. | 是我没有做好面对现实的准备 |
[27:37] | This is just so new, you and me, | 我和你之间刚刚开始这段新关系 |
[27:39] | and I didn’t want you to see… | 所以我不想让你看到… |
[27:42] | I’m scared. | 我害怕了 |
[27:45] | I’m almost 30 years old and I’ve never been given | 我都快30岁了 但是至今没有 |
[27:48] | an ounce of responsibility in my life. | 对自己的生活负过一点责任 |
[27:50] | You, you are driven | 而你呢 总是干劲十足 |
[27:53] | and intelligent. You’re a million times too good for me, | 聪明伶俐 即使我没有破产 |
[27:56] | even before I was broke. | 我也远远配不上你 |
[27:58] | And now I have absolutely nothing | 可是现在 我能拿出手的 |
[28:00] | to bring to whatever this is. | 真是什么都没有了 |
[28:02] | I never cared about the money. | 我从未在乎过钱 |
[28:05] | And truth be told, billionaire | 说实话 亿万富翁 |
[28:07] | was your least attractive quality. | 真的不是你的魅力之处 |
[28:10] | I am so sorry if I pushed you too hard | 很抱歉 让你和奥利弗工作的事 |
[28:13] | on the job with Oliver. | 我把你逼得太紧了 |
[28:15] | I just–I thought you working for him was a good idea | 我是觉得你跟着他工作是个不错的主意 |
[28:17] | because he’s your friend. | 毕竟他是你的朋友 |
[28:19] | And it’s OK to ask a friend for help. | 找朋友帮忙是理所应当的 |
[28:23] | You won’t lose your street cred. | 这样你也不会失去你的威望 |
[28:26] | I’m happy to lose my street cred. | 失去威望我无所谓 |
[28:27] | I just don’t want to lose you. | 我只是不想失去你 |
[28:33] | Well… I’m not saying that it’s gonna be easy… | 我不是说事情会很容易 |
[28:40] | but I’m here for you if you need someone to lean on. | 但是如果你需要个依靠的话 我随时都在 |
[28:43] | That’s what people do when they’re together. | 两个人在一起的时候就是这样 |
[28:47] | Together like boyfriend-girlfriend? | 男女朋友的那种在一起吗 |
[28:50] | Mm. Do not ruin this moment. | 别毁了这个美好的瞬间 |
[28:54] | It was going so well for you. | 你一直进行地挺顺利的 |
[29:08] | Didn’t expect to hear from you tonight. | 没想到你今晚会叫我 |
[29:11] | Something happen? | 有什么事吗 |
[29:15] | I think you were right. | 我觉得你是对的 |
[29:18] | OK. About which part? | 好吧 哪件事 |
[29:21] | All of it. | 所有的事 |
[29:26] | I should have listened to you. | 我应该听你的 |
[29:31] | Oliver, you said you wanted to help her change. | 奥利弗 你说你想帮她改变 |
[29:34] | The thing is, she already did change. | 可事实是 她已经改变了 |
[29:39] | When her father killed her fiance, | 她父亲杀了她的未婚夫的时候 |
[29:40] | she changed into something dark and twisted. | 她就已经变得既黑暗又扭曲了 |
[29:43] | You see that now, don’t you? | 现在你已经明白了 是不是 |
[29:44] | It’s not that I–it’s not that I couldn’t see it, Diggle. | 不是…不是我不明白 狄格尔 |
[29:46] | I didn’t–I didn’t want to. | 我是…不想明白 |
[29:51] | I’m living a double life, and to do that, | 我自己过着双重生活 要做到这点 |
[29:53] | I’m taking all these people that I love | 我就得和所有我爱的人 |
[29:55] | and I’m putting them at arm’s length. | 保持好距离 |
[29:56] | I’m giving up a lot, so maybe– | 我放弃了很多 所以… |
[29:59] | maybe I thought the universe owed me one. | 我以为是世界欠我的 |
[30:03] | But I looked in her eyes tonight, | 可是今晚我看着她的眼睛 |
[30:05] | and I can’t stop her from going over the edge. | 却无法阻止她越过那条线 |
[30:09] | She’s–she’s already past it. | 她…她早就已经过界了 |
[30:47] | I don’t speak Chinese, | 我不懂汉语 |
[30:49] | so I’m just gonna assume you said good-bye. | 所以我就当你说再见了吧 |
[31:02] | Tell your mistress Frank Bertinelli sends his regards. | 告诉你的情妇 弗兰克·波提纳尔向她问好 |
[31:20] | You wanted to see me, Mr. Steele? | 您找我有什么事吗 斯蒂尔先生 |
[31:22] | Did I mention, it’s almost Christmas, | 我有没有跟你说过 快到圣诞节了 |
[31:24] | and many of the suicides this time of year | 每年的这个时候 发生的自杀事件 |
[31:26] | are due to sudden and unexpected joblessness? | 很多是由于突然意外失业造成的 |
[31:32] | I want you to find out all you can about that notebook. | 我想让你尽你所能查查这个笔记本 |
[31:35] | Where it was made, how it was purchased, | 制造厂商 购买方式 |
[31:37] | – Yes, sir. – and what it could mean. | -好 -以及意义所在 |
[31:39] | Felicity… | 巧妙地查… |
[31:41] | I asked Josiah Hudson, our head of security, | 我让公司保安部门的负责人约西亚·哈德森 |
[31:43] | to look into the same subject matter. | 调查同一事件 |
[31:46] | He died the next day under questionable circumstances. | 他第二天就离奇死亡了 |
[31:52] | What I may be asking of you, | 所以我要问问你 |
[31:53] | this mystery, | 关于这个秘密任务 |
[31:56] | are you sure you want to do this? | 你确定你要做吗 |
[31:59] | I hate mysteries. | 我讨厌秘密 |
[32:01] | They bug me. | 它们让我生气 |
[32:03] | They need to be solved. | 所以要解决掉 |
[32:33] | It’s Dig. | 我是狄格 |
[32:34] | What’s the situation? | 什么情况 |
[32:36] | War. | 战争 |
[32:41] | Boss, we just got word– somebody hit Zhishan. | 老板 刚得到消息 有人袭击了芝山 |
[32:44] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[32:47] | All right. Then we know what’s coming next. | 好 这样我们就知道接下来要发生什么了 |
[32:50] | Tell everyone to strap up. | 告诉大家都提高警惕 |
[33:10] | Ricco’s not answering his walkie. Check it out. | 里科没有回复对讲机 去看看 |
[33:56] | Frank Bertinelli– | 弗兰克·波提纳尔 |
[33:57] | This is for Zhishan. | 这是为芝山报仇 |
[34:04] | Run. | 快跑 |
[34:35] | Oh–Helena. | 海伦娜 |
[34:38] | What is this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[34:39] | Payback for Michael. | 替迈克尔报一箭之仇 |
[34:42] | I know you had him killed. Salvati told me. | 我知道是你杀了他 赛瓦缇告诉我了 |
[34:44] | I did that to protect the family! | 我是为了保护这个家才这么做 |
[34:47] | I had to take everything away from you | 既然你让我一无所有 |
[34:48] | because you took everything away from me. | 那么我也要以牙还牙 |
[34:55] | You finally know what it feels like | 你终于知道这是什么感觉了吧 |
[34:56] | to find out your own blood is responsible | 发现竟是自己的亲人 |
[34:59] | for the death of your entire world. | 把你整个世界都摧毁了 |
[35:37] | No! | 住手 |
[35:46] | Helena? | 海伦娜 |
[35:48] | Helena. | 海伦娜 |
[36:19] | Helena, easy. Easy. | 海伦娜 放松 放松 |
[36:21] | You were lucky. | 你很幸运 |
[36:24] | Am I supposed to be grateful? | 我该满怀感激吗 |
[36:26] | Helena– | 海伦娜 |
[36:27] | He’s a monster. | 他禽兽不如 |
[36:29] | A criminal. Why would you save him? | 他是罪犯 你为什么还要救他 |
[36:32] | I didn’t save him. I saved you. | 我不是救他 是救你 |
[36:36] | You think that because you’ve killed, | 你以为你杀过人了 |
[36:38] | you understand what it’s like to have blood on your hands. | 就明白双手染满鲜血的感觉吗 |
[36:40] | You don’t understand. You don’t understand | 你不明白 你不明白 |
[36:42] | the toll that it takes on you, | 那么做带来的伤害 |
[36:44] | especially when it’s your father. | 尤其要杀的人是你自己的父亲 |
[36:46] | I’m not going to stop. | 我不会就此收手的 |
[36:48] | The police have him in custody. | 警察会把他关起来 |
[36:50] | He’s going to jail and then on to prison. | 他将被拘留 然后监禁 |
[36:51] | They don’t have any evidence on him. | 他们手上没有指控他的证据 |
[36:53] | They do now. | 但现在有了 |
[36:57] | The laptop. | 那台电脑 |
[36:58] | He’s going away, Helena, | 他要被除掉了 海伦娜 |
[37:00] | for the rest of his life. | 再也不能作恶了 |
[37:01] | This…is justice. | 这就是正义 |
[37:05] | Then I guess you were right. | 那么我猜你之前说得对 |
[37:07] | I’m more interested in revenge. | 我更喜欢复仇 |
[37:09] | Stay out of my way, Oliver, | 别妨碍我 奥利弗 |
[37:11] | or I’ll make sure your secret doesn’t stay secret. | 否则你的秘密可就不保了 |
[37:15] | Helena. | 海伦娜 |
[37:20] | What I did, | 我所做的 |
[37:23] | everything that I’ve done, | 我所做的这一切 |
[37:25] | I’ve done because I care about you. | 都是因为我在乎你 |
[37:30] | Too bad I can’t say the same. | 可我不在乎你 |
[37:46] | Hey, you. | 你好啊 |
[37:48] | Thanks for the call. | 谢谢你打这个电话 |
[37:49] | What are ex-sisters-in-law for? | 谁让我是前任大嫂呢 |
[37:58] | Chili cheese fries with jalapenos. Hmm. | 辣奶酪薯条配墨西哥胡椒 |
[38:04] | That’s a cry for help if I’ve ever seen one. | 我从来没遇过这样的求助呢 |
[38:08] | I don’t know what hurts worse, | 我不知道现在这样 |
[38:09] | this or getting shot with a curare-laced bullet. | 和被蕾丝毒弹射中 哪种更伤人 |
[38:13] | Been there, done that. Definitely the bullet. | 亲身体验 当然是毒弹 |
[38:21] | You know, Oliver, I’m no expert at this, but… | 奥利弗 我不擅长当知心姐姐 但 |
[38:25] | I don’t think love is about changing or saving a person. | 我认为爱不是去改变或者拯救一个人 |
[38:30] | I think it’s about finding the person | 是找到那个早已 |
[38:31] | who’s already the right fit. | 合适你的的人 |
[38:37] | One day you will. | 有一天你会找到的 |
[38:38] | I think I burnt that particular bridge. | 我觉得自己已经把某条路给断了 |
[38:43] | Napalmed it, actually. | 事实上 是炸掉了 |
[38:44] | So things didn’t work out exactly as you planned. | 这么说事情并不像你计划中那么顺利 |
[38:46] | You did save Frank Bertinelli’s life. | 你的确救了弗兰克·波提纳尔一条命 |
[38:48] | He’ll be doing time for a while. | 他得在那里头待上一阵子了 |
[38:50] | Justice wins out. | 邪不胜正 |
[38:52] | Helena doesn’t see it that way. | 海伦娜却不明白这一点 |
[38:57] | You opened up, took a risk with your heart. | 你甘愿冒险 敞开心扉 |
[39:01] | The Oliver I met a few months ago | 这是几个月前的奥利弗 |
[39:02] | would not have been able to do that. | 无法做到的事情 |
[39:06] | And when you meet the right person, | 当你遇到对的人 |
[39:09] | you’ll be ready for her. | 你就会准备好的 |
[39:26] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[39:27] | It needs to be dark in here for me to do this. | 我得先关灯再做 |
[39:29] | If I had had more time to think of that sentence | 如果我来得及斟酌一下这句话 |
[39:31] | it wouldn’t have sounded so dirty. | 应该会说得纯洁很多 |
[39:34] | Look. | 你瞧 |
[39:40] | I don’t see anything. | 我什么都看不见 |
[39:42] | I got these from applied sciences. | 我从应用科学部找来了这眼镜 |
[39:43] | They’re able to pick up the subvisible variations | 戴上它就能看见紫外线谱中 |
[39:45] | in the UV spectrum. | 肉眼看不见的射线 |
[39:48] | Now look at the book again. | 现在你再看那个本子 |
[40:17] | Now, look, | 话说 |
[40:19] | I’m sorry about last night. | 我为昨晚的事情向你道歉 |
[40:20] | It just–I let it get too far | 是我当时吃饭时 |
[40:22] | sitting at the same table. That was… | 做得过火了 那实在是 |
[40:25] | That was stupid. | 实在是不明智 |
[40:26] | No. I was stupid. | 不 是我太傻了 |
[40:30] | I haven’t been entirely honest with you. | 我没有对你完全坦诚 |
[40:36] | My dad cut me off. | 我爸爸把我钱断了 |
[40:38] | He froze all my funds. | 他冻结了我的资金 |
[40:39] | I am living on fumes. | 我现在身无分文 |
[40:43] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[40:46] | Why didn’t you say anything? | 那你怎么什么都不说 |
[40:47] | Embarrassment, shame, jealousy, | 尴尬 羞愧 嫉妒 |
[40:49] | probably a few other emotions I’m not used to feeling. | 可能还有其他我还不习惯的情绪 |
[40:52] | Tommy, my trust fund is your trust fund. | 汤米 我的钱就是你的钱 |
[40:57] | No. | 不 |
[40:58] | That is the easy answer. | 这是个简单的解决方法 |
[40:59] | And believe me, I have loved easy answers. | 相信我 我喜欢这种答案 |
[41:04] | What I need is a job. | 可我需要的是一份工作 |
[41:08] | I’m trying to change. | 我想改变 |
[41:10] | Not sure into what yet, but… | 还不确定要变成什么样 但是 |
[41:14] | I don’t want to be what I was anymore. | 我不想再当以前的那个我了 |
[41:19] | It just so happens that I have | 碰巧我这儿 |
[41:20] | a general manager position | 正好缺一个 |
[41:21] | that is available. | 总经理 |
[41:25] | You’re probably the guy for the job. | 你或许就是合适的人选 |
[41:27] | Will I be getting dental? This smile wasn’t cheap. | 我是不是该小心点 你笑得不怀好意呀 |
[41:29] | I’ll look into that. Thank you. | 我会好好考虑的 谢谢 |
[41:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[41:34] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[41:41] | You ok? | 你还好吗 |
[41:42] | I will be. | 会好起来的 |
[41:44] | Something happen with Helena? | 海伦娜怎么样了 |
[41:46] | We had a falling out. | 我们分道扬镳了 |
[41:49] | But I have a feeling that I will be seeing her again. | 但我有预感还会再见到她 |