时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | My name is Oliver Queen. | 我的名字叫奥利弗·奎恩 |
[00:04] | For 5 years, I was stranded | 五年里 我被困孤岛 |
[00:06] | on an island with only one goal– | 只有一个目标 |
[00:09] | survive. | 生存 |
[00:11] | Oliver Queen is alive. | 奥利弗·奎恩还活着 |
[00:13] | Now I will fulfill my father’s dying wish… | 现在我要完成父亲的遗愿 |
[00:14] | 最新新闻 失踪亿万富翁 重现人间 | |
[00:15] | Make it home. Right my wrongs. | 活着回家 纠正我的错误 |
[00:17] | No! | 不要 |
[00:18] | To use the list of names he left me | 用他留给我的名单 |
[00:20] | and bring down those who are poisoning my city. | 扳倒那些荼毒城市的人 |
[00:24] | To do this, I must become someone else. | 要做这些 我必须伪装成另一个人 |
[00:28] | I must become… | 我必须成为 |
[00:30] | something else. | 另一个存在 |
[00:38] | You better move! Get down! | 动起来 趴下 |
[00:41] | Nobody lift their head; nobody gets hurt. | 把头低下 没人会受伤 |
[00:43] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[00:44] | Get on the floor right now! | 现在就趴在地上 |
[00:47] | You can’t jackhammer into the safe. | 你们不可能钻开保险柜 |
[00:48] | It’s too thick. | 柜门太厚了 |
[00:51] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[00:54] | We’re through! | 成功打通了 |
[00:55] | 3 minutes. | 三分钟时间 |
[01:07] | Are you trying to get us killed? | 你想让我们都被杀吗 |
[01:09] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[01:11] | I’m a cop. | 我是警察 |
[01:15] | Please don’t do anything. | 求你什么都别做 |
[01:17] | I don’t want to die. | 我还不想死 |
[01:18] | Please! | 求你了 |
[01:27] | What the hell’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[01:31] | He’s a freakin’ cop. | 他是个警察 |
[01:34] | Enough throwing shots. | 别再乱开枪了 |
[01:39] | You hear that? | 听到了吗 |
[01:40] | Someone triggered the alarm! | 有人拉了报警器 |
[01:44] | Don’t! | 住手 |
[01:45] | That’s it. Let’s go. | 够了 快撤 |
[01:47] | Starling City Police Department. | 我们是星城警署 |
[01:49] | Lay down your weapons and come out with your hands up. | 放下武器 举起手出来投降 |
[01:52] | Repeat. Lay down your weapons and come out with your hands up. | 重复一遍 放下武器 举起手出来投降吧 |
[02:03] | Hold your fire. | 先别开枪 |
[02:08] | These are hostages. | 这些是人质 |
[02:09] | Contain the hostages. | 集中人质 |
[02:11] | All units, move in! Move in! | 各个分队 前进 前进 |
[02:27] | Come here. You shot a cop. | 上来 你向警察开了枪 |
[02:29] | This is not how we do things. | 这不是我们的作风 |
[02:30] | Me getting killed isn’t how we do things, either, is it? | 我被杀也不是我们的作风 是吗 |
[02:32] | – Is it? – Get in the van! | -是不是 -快上车 |
[02:39] | Go. | 撤 |
[02:42] | 奎恩工业股份有限公司 钢铁制造与焊接 | |
[02:48] | Anchor the rear hand, Diggle. Come on. | 后手要稳 狄格尔 再来 |
[02:55] | Variable acceleration. | 改变出手速度 |
[02:57] | Most fighters work at the same pace. | 多数打手的出手速度都相同 |
[02:58] | You switch it up. You throw your opponent off his game. | 你一改变速度 就能撂倒敌人 |
[03:02] | That was nice. Where’d you learn that? | 这招儿不错 从哪儿学的 |
[03:04] | His name’s Yao Fei. | 从姚飞那儿学的 |
[03:07] | He gave you those scars? | 你那些伤疤是他弄的吗 |
[03:08] | One of them. | 有一个是 |
[03:10] | And the others? | 那其他的呢 |
[03:12] | You know, one day you’re gonna be straight with me | 总有一天 你会对我坦白 |
[03:14] | about what really happened on that island. | 在那岛上究竟发生了什么 |
[03:15] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[03:20] | But not today. | 但不是今天 |
[03:23] | Still some pretty sweet moves. | 这几招儿也够狠 |
[03:25] | Yep. Tonight I’m gonna use them on him. | 今晚我就要在他身上大施拳脚 |
[03:29] | Scott Morgan runs water and power in the glades. | 斯科特·摩根负责贫民窟的水电供应 |
[03:31] | Jacks up the prices when people can’t pay. | 人们付不起水电费时 他就肆意涨价 |
[03:33] | 斯科特·摩根 “贫民窟采取 必要电力限制” | |
[03:33] | Shuts them down even in the dead of winter. | 即使是严冬 也停水停电 |
[03:36] | Which is at least a month away. | 严冬至少还有一个月才到 |
[03:38] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[03:40] | These guys started at Keystone 3 years ago, | 这些人三年前在凯斯通市开始作案 |
[03:41] | Then began moving west, hitting banks along the way. | 然后他们开始西移 沿路抢劫银行 |
[03:42] | 星城卫报 银行抢案中 警察中枪 | |
[03:45] | This morning they hit Starling City Trust. | 今天上午他们抢劫了星城信托银行 |
[03:48] | Shot an off-duty cop. He’s in a coma | 枪击一名歇班警察 他正在昏迷中 |
[03:50] | and the doctors are saying it’s a coin toss whether he’ll make it. | 医生说 他能不能挺过来还说不准 |
[03:52] | If he’s a cop, SCPD will be all over it. | 若是警察受伤 星城警署定会追究到底的 |
[03:55] | Overwhelmed? Underfunded? | 是不知所措 还是资金短缺 |
[03:57] | Listen, these guys don’t hit one time. | 听着 这帮家伙不只抢一次 |
[03:59] | They hit 2 or 3 banks per city, | 他们在每个城市都会抢两三所银行 |
[04:01] | which means right now they’re planning their next job. | 这说明现在他们正在策划下次抢劫 |
[04:02] | I think you have the wrong impression about what it is I do. | 我想你误解我的任务了 |
[04:05] | You take out bad guys with a bow and arrow. | 你用弓箭扳倒坏人 |
[04:07] | I don’t fight street crime. | 我才不管街头犯罪 |
[04:09] | That’s a symptom of what’s wrong with this city. | 那只是星城走向堕落的表现症状之一 |
[04:11] | I’m trying to cure the disease. | 我想要根除祸源 |
[04:13] | CEO’s and crooked entrepreneurs. I get it. | 总裁和贪赃枉法的企业家 这我懂 |
[04:15] | Listen, Oliver, I’m just saying, | 听着 奥利弗 我就那么一说 |
[04:18] | maybe you can make a difference | 如果你能跳出那几页名单思考 |
[04:20] | if you think beyond the scope of those pages. | 也许你能改变这城市 |
[04:22] | I’m sure your father wouldn’t mind. | 你父亲肯定不会介意的 |
[04:23] | No, you don’t get it. | 不 你不懂 |
[04:25] | My father died so that I could live, | 我父亲是为我的存活而死去 |
[04:27] | live and make a difference by fixing the city | 我要活着并拯救这座 |
[04:29] | that he and the people in this book ruined. | 被他和名单上的人毁掉的城市 |
[04:31] | Every name that I cross off this list | 只有每次划掉名单上一个名字 |
[04:33] | honors that sacrifice. | 他的牺牲才有价值 |
[04:34] | Oliver, there’s more than one way to save this city. | 奥利弗 要拯救这城市不只有一种方法 |
[04:36] | Not for me. | 对我只有一种 |
[04:38] | Crime happens in this city every day. | 这城市里每天都有罪案发生 |
[04:41] | What do you want me to do, stop all of it? | 你想让我做什么 阻止全部吗 |
[04:46] | It sounds like you have a narrow definition of being a hero. | 看来你对英雄的定义很狭隘 |
[04:53] | I’m not a hero. | 我不是英雄 |
[05:14] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[05:29] | Please tell me that this is a nightmare and I’m about to wake up. | 求你告诉我这只是噩梦 我马上就会醒 |
[05:32] | How can Stagg Industries pull out completely? | 斯塔格工业怎么能彻底退出呢 |
[05:34] | They’re our largest donor. | 他们是我们最大的资金供源 |
[05:35] | It’s like they say– “it’s the economy, stupid.” | 如他们所说 “是经济所致 笨蛋” |
[05:38] | No, it’s the stupid economy. | 不 是这愚蠢的经济 |
[05:40] | OK, without Stagg, how long can CNRI keep the doors open? | 没有斯塔格 创新联合会还能撑多久 |
[05:43] | It depends. What time you got? | 看情况而定 你有多少时间 |
[05:45] | I have fiesta time. | 我可有很多狂欢时间 |
[05:47] | Or is it siesta time? | 还是小憩时间 |
[05:49] | Which one means a party and which one means a nap? | 哪个词是狂欢 哪个是小憩 |
[05:51] | Tommy, as much as I would love to relive | 汤米 尽管我很想带你重温 |
[05:53] | intro to Spanish with you, today is not a good day. | 西班牙语入门课 但今天不是好日子 |
[05:55] | Of course not. Working in this tiny brick office is intolerable. | 当然不是 在这小砖屋里工作让人无法忍受 |
[05:59] | Now, you know where is a spectacular place to spend the day? | 你知道去哪里度日最精彩吗 |
[06:02] | Coast City. Here’s what I am thinking. | 海城 我是这么想的 |
[06:05] | Sunset flight on my private plane, | 乘坐我私人的落日航班 |
[06:07] | dinner at Broome’s, I’ll have you home by midnight. | 在布鲁姆餐厅共享晚餐 午夜护航回返 |
[06:10] | Or maybe in the morning. | 或者早上也行 |
[06:12] | What is this? | 这些都是什么 |
[06:14] | This is what we talked about. | 这些是我们聊过的东西 |
[06:16] | This is you getting to know the real me. | 让你进一步了解真正的我 |
[06:18] | Tommy, so you don’t misunderstand, | 汤米 你最好别误会 |
[06:19] | CNRI just lost its largest single donor. | 创新联合会刚失去最大的捐助人 |
[06:22] | Which means all of the hard work and sacrifices | 也就是说我为了保住法律援助事务所 |
[06:24] | that I have made to help this legal clinic survive, | 所做的一切努力和牺牲 |
[06:27] | it may have been for nothing. | 可能都付诸东流了 |
[06:31] | Maybe another time. | 那就下次吧 |
[06:33] | Yeah? | 好吗 |
[06:39] | I mean, haven’t you noticed | 难道你没有注意到 |
[06:40] | she’s been acting a little down lately? | 她最近情绪很低落吗 |
[06:43] | What am I saying? Of course you haven’t. | 真是个白痴的问题 你当然不会注意到 |
[06:45] | Well, who are you to judge? | 你是在指责我吗 |
[06:47] | Since when do you pay attention to how mom’s feeling? | 你什么时候开始在意妈妈的感受了 |
[06:49] | Since our stepfather suddenly decided | 自从继父突然决定 |
[06:51] | to take a business trip halfway across the world. | 到另一个半球出差 |
[06:52] | I think when someone at Walter’s pay grade | 我觉得像沃尔特一样 |
[06:54] | takes a business trip, | 拿那么多薪水的人出差 |
[06:55] | it’s always sudden, Thea. I wouldn’t worry. | 总会事出突然的 西娅 所以我不担心 |
[06:57] | Ah, guess who I just hung up with. | 你们猜我刚才和谁在一起 |
[07:00] | Janice Bowen. | 詹尼斯·鲍恩 |
[07:02] | Carter’s mother. | 卡特的妈妈 |
[07:05] | Carter Bowen. | 卡特·鲍恩 |
[07:06] | The perfect son. | 那个完美儿子 |
[07:08] | Is he perfect? | 他真的完美吗 |
[07:09] | According to you, | 根据你的说法 |
[07:10] | Carter Bowen just won the national chess championship. | 卡特·鲍恩刚获得全国象棋大赛冠军 |
[07:13] | Carter Bowen is anchoring the debate team. | 卡特·鲍恩是辩论赛领队 |
[07:15] | I’m sure I didn’t make that big of a fuss. | 我确定我可没有他说的那么大惊小怪 |
[07:17] | Oliver, Carter just got accepted | 奥利弗 卡特刚刚 |
[07:19] | into Harvard and Princeton. | 被哈佛和普林斯顿大学同时录取 |
[07:21] | Well, that’s because Carter got a perfect score on his SATs. | 那是因为卡特的入学考试满分 |
[07:23] | Now, how did he manage to study and cure cancer? | 他要怎么处理学习和治疗癌症之间的关系呢 |
[07:26] | All right, all right, all right. I get it. I get it. | 行了 行了 我知道了 |
[07:28] | Well, they’re coming for brunch | 他们会来吃早午餐 |
[07:30] | and I expect you to be there. | 我希望你能一起参加 |
[07:31] | I have plans. | 我已经有计划了 |
[07:32] | That’s fine. Brunch is tomorrow. | 没事 早午餐在明天 |
[07:34] | Hmm. Inches from a clean getaway. | 差点就逃过去了 |
[07:36] | Well, you, too, Thea. | 你也要参加 西娅 |
[07:38] | Snap. | 你也逃不掉了 |
[07:39] | Nobody says that anymore. | 现在没人说这个了 |
[07:40] | – What? Mom. – Hmm? | -什么 妈妈 -怎么了 |
[07:43] | I can’t actually go. | 我真的去不了 |
[07:45] | I haven’t seen the Bowens in years. | 我很多年没见鲍恩一家了 |
[07:48] | So whatever it is that you have planned, | 所以不论你们有什么计划 |
[07:50] | I’m sure the two of you | 我肯定你们两个 |
[07:51] | can make the sacrifice just this once. | 这次可以自我牺牲一下 |
[07:55] | We’ll be there. | 我们会参加的 |
[08:03] | I hate you. | 我讨厌你 |
[08:11] | Yeah. | 怎么了 |
[08:11] | You know your friend Scott Morgan from your father’s list? | 你知道名单上的斯科特·摩根吗 |
[08:13] | He tried to kill himself. | 他企图自杀 |
[08:15] | Maybe he was afraid of getting a visit from you. | 可能是因为害怕你会找他 |
[08:17] | How fast can you make it to Starling General? | 你来星城总院最快需要多长时间 |
[08:19] | On my way. | 马上就去 |
[08:21] | Hey, just the man I wanted to see. | 刚好要找你 |
[08:23] | I just picked up a new sports car, | 我刚买了一辆新跑车 |
[08:25] | and I’m thinking we can open her up, | 我觉得我们可以一起开开 |
[08:27] | pick up a few speeding tickets– | 飙飙车什么的 |
[08:28] | That sounds great, but something’s come up. I gotta jet. | 听起来很棒 但是我有事 得赶紧走了 |
[08:31] | Oh. Uh, ok. | 好吧 |
[08:33] | Nice talk. Thanks. | 聊得很开心 谢谢 |
[08:38] | He moves fast, doesn’t he? | 他行动很迅速 是吧 |
[08:39] | It’s ironic, really, | 真讽刺啊 |
[08:40] | since you’re the one we call speedy. | 你才是大家公认的闪电妞 |
[08:42] | Oh, please. For the love of God. | 拜托 别这么叫我了 |
[08:46] | But if you need somebody to talk to, I’m here. | 你要是想找人聊聊的话 随时奉陪 |
[08:51] | You know, maybe you could help. | 或许你能帮上忙 |
[08:54] | There’s this girl that I’m interested in. | 我对一个女孩很感兴趣 |
[08:58] | And I am really not sure how to pursue it. | 可是我不知道怎么追到手 |
[09:03] | Have you tried using your usual lines? | 你有没有试过你的惯用招数 |
[09:05] | Hi, my name is Tommy Merlyn and I’m a billionaire, | 你好 我是亿万富翁汤米·梅林 |
[09:08] | but I don’t look like Warren Buffet. | 但是我跟沃伦·巴菲特不一样 |
[09:09] | Yeah. She is aware of that, | 这些她都知道 |
[09:11] | and she doesn’t care. | 但并不在意 |
[09:13] | You know, money really isn’t a big deal to her. | 钱对她来说不算什么 |
[09:16] | Why don’t you just tell her how you feel? | 那就直接告诉她你的感受 |
[09:18] | Well, I’ve–I– | 可是 我已经… |
[09:20] | I’ve known her for a long time. | 我已经认识她很久了 |
[09:22] | And I’m not sure the | 我不知道 |
[09:23] | direct approach is really the right way to go. | 单刀直入是不是最好的方法 |
[09:25] | Maybe you just have to figure out | 那或许你应该搞清楚 |
[09:27] | what’s a big deal to her and make it a big deal to you. | 她在乎的东西 然后把它也变成你在乎的 |
[09:32] | Yeah. | 对 |
[09:33] | You are amazing. | 你太聪明了 |
[09:37] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[09:48] | You sure? | 消息准确吗 |
[09:50] | Scott Morgan doesn’t seem like the type | 斯科特·摩根不像 |
[09:51] | who would try to kill himself. | 那种会自杀的人 |
[09:53] | True, but it’s the best lie | 确实 但是这是我 |
[09:54] | I could come up with on short notice. | 能在短时间内想到的最好的谎话了 |
[09:59] | Mr. Diggle, I can’t thank you enough | 狄格尔先生 非常感谢你 |
[10:01] | for arranging to move my husband from county ward | 安排我丈夫从县医院 |
[10:03] | to Starling General. | 转到星城总院 |
[10:04] | Now I know he’s getting the best care available. | 现在他可以接受最好的治疗了 |
[10:07] | You really should be thanking this man, | 你真正应该感谢的是这个人 |
[10:08] | Oliver Queen. He’s paying the bill. | 奥利弗·奎恩 是他付的医药费 |
[10:10] | Jana’s husband Stan is a police officer, | 嘉娜的丈夫斯坦是名警察 |
[10:13] | who happened to have been | 事发时 |
[10:13] | making a deposit at Starling Trust Bank. | 刚好在星城信托银行存款 |
[10:16] | The bank that was robbed. | 银行被抢劫了 |
[10:18] | I was so sorry to hear about your husband. | 对你丈夫的遭遇 我深表遗憾 |
[10:20] | Is he gonna be OK? | 他现在怎么样了 |
[10:21] | The doctors say the next 24 hours are crucial. | 医生说接下来的24小时是关键时期 |
[10:24] | He should have just kept his head down, you know? | 他当时不应该强出风头的 |
[10:26] | I’ve known a few police officers in my day. | 以前我也认识几名警察 |
[10:29] | Always willing to help others | 即使让自己身处险境 |
[10:30] | even if that means putting themselves at risk. | 他们也会去帮助别人 |
[10:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:38] | You’re welcome. | 不用客气 |
[10:45] | You lied to me. | 你骗我 |
[10:46] | You asked me to work with you, not for you. | 你让我和你一起工作 不是为你工作 |
[10:49] | And when you did, you said it was because | 你问我的时候 你说是因为 |
[10:51] | you understand the kind of man I am. | 你了解我的为人 |
[10:52] | Well, Oliver, I’m the kind of man who doesn’t walk away | 奥利弗 我是那种如果有机会有所作为的话 |
[10:54] | when there’s a chance to make a difference. | 就绝对不会坐视不管的人 |
[10:56] | And neither does Stan Washington. | 斯坦·华盛顿也是如此 |
[10:58] | Oliver, I’m not finished talking. Where are you going? | 奥利弗 我还没说完 你要去哪里 |
[11:00] | To go make a difference. | 去有所作为 |
[11:02] | Let’s catch some bank robbers. | 我们去抓银行抢劫犯 |
[11:11] | See that guy right there? He’s got a temper. | 看到那个人了吗 他脾气很臭 |
[11:13] | And he shot officer Washington. | 是他向华盛顿警官开的枪 |
[11:14] | That’s right. | 对 |
[11:18] | College ring. | 大学戒指 |
[11:19] | Or high school, more likely. | 更有可能是高中的 |
[11:21] | That ring will get us an I.D. | 靠那个戒指我们就能找到人 |
[11:22] | Yeah, but even with photo enhancement, | 对 可是即使我们增强图片清晰度 |
[11:24] | you’re gonna have a problem | 也看不清楚 |
[11:25] | getting a clear shot of that ring. | 那枚戒指的样子 |
[11:27] | No, but it left an impression | 是 但是凭这个我们知道 |
[11:28] | the police would have photographed. | 警方会打印图片 |
[11:30] | It’ll be in evidence lockup. | 证物处肯定会有 |
[11:35] | Please tell me you’re not going where I think you’re going. | 你该不会和我想的一样要去那里吧 |
[11:37] | Diggle, why do you even ask? | 狄格尔 你这是多此一问 |
[11:50] | Are you kidding me? I don’t want to hear this. | 开什么玩笑 我不想听这个 |
[11:52] | Don’t tell me about red tape. | 别跟我说什么规章制度 |
[11:54] | One of our own’s been shot. | 我们的一个人受了枪伤 |
[11:56] | Tell them to find themselves a pair of scissors. | 让他们自己拿剪刀搞定那些 |
[12:23] | So, where are you gonna take me today? | 今天你又准备带我去哪 |
[12:26] | Monte Carlo? | 蒙特卡洛 |
[12:27] | Actually, I was just telling Jo here | 事实上 我刚刚在跟乔说 |
[12:30] | that The Merlyn Global Group | 梅林环球集团 |
[12:32] | is looking to expand its local philanthropy, | 正准备开展本地的慈善活动 |
[12:34] | and I thought that we could start | 我认为我们可以从 |
[12:36] | by sponsoring a benefit for CNRI. | 赞助创新联合会开始 |
[12:38] | Thank you, Tommy, but I think we can manage | 谢谢 汤米 但我认为我们 |
[12:41] | without your family’s finances. | 没必要动用你家族的资产 |
[12:44] | Laurel, a word? | 劳蕾尔 借一步说话 |
[12:46] | Come on. | 过来 |
[12:50] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[12:51] | He’s not interested in throwing us a fundraiser. | 他对办筹款活动一点兴趣都没有 |
[12:54] | What he wants to have is the first annual attempt | 他的目的只是尝试 |
[12:56] | to get back into my pants gala. | 重新获得我的青睐 |
[12:57] | Who cares why he’s doing it? We need the money. | 谁管他什么目的 我们急需这笔钱 |
[13:03] | Not like that we don’t. | 不是这样吧 |
[13:04] | We really do. | 我们真的需要 |
[13:05] | So you’re gonna listen to your best friend’s advice. | 你要听取你最好朋友的建议 |
[13:08] | You are gonna go over there and say, “Thank you, Tommy, | 你要走过去 对他说”谢谢你 汤米 |
[13:12] | “we’d be honored if you’d throw us a fundraiser.” | 能得到你的赞助 真是三生有幸” |
[13:21] | Thank you, Tommy. We would be honored | 谢谢你 汤米 能得到 |
[13:23] | for you to throw us a fundraiser. | 你的赞助 真是三生有幸 |
[13:27] | 奎恩工业股份有限公司 钢铁制造与焊接 | |
[13:30] | The bank manager ace punched, | 银行经理挨了一拳 |
[13:32] | his ring left a mark. | 他的戒指留下了痕迹 |
[13:36] | Larchmont High. | 拉奇蒙特高中 |
[13:39] | High school. | 高中 |
[13:40] | I cross-referenced his height and relative age | 我拿在校生和毕业生的名单 |
[13:42] | with a list of students and alumni. | 交叉参照他的身高和相对年龄 |
[13:43] | Still, that’s a pretty long list. | 名单可不短 |
[13:45] | It was. I dug a little deeper and found Kyle Reston. | 是啊 我深入挖掘 找到了凯尔·莱斯顿 |
[13:48] | Right before Kyle’s senior year, | 就在高三之前 |
[13:50] | not only did he drop out, he dropped off the grid. | 凯尔不仅退了学 还从此失去了音讯 |
[13:52] | Along with his family– | 和他的家人一起 |
[13:54] | father, mother, younger brother. | 父亲 母亲 弟弟 |
[13:59] | There are two other guys involved in this robbery. | 还有两个人参与了这场抢劫 |
[14:01] | And a woman. | 以及一名女性 |
[14:02] | Aside from Stan Washington, | 除了斯坦·华盛顿 |
[14:04] | there were 22 customers and employees that came out of the bank. | 从银行出来的有22名顾客和员工 |
[14:06] | 9 men, 13 women. | 9名男性 13名女性 |
[14:08] | Inside the bank, | 不过银行内 |
[14:09] | 9 men, 14 women. | 有9名男性 14名女性 |
[14:12] | They put a ringer in. | 他们有内应 |
[14:14] | The mom. The police are looking for a crew, | 是他的母亲 警察在寻找一个团伙 |
[14:16] | we’re gonna look for a family. Speaking of which, | 我们要寻找一个家庭 说到这个 |
[14:18] | I’m incredibly late for mine. | 我的家人已经等很久了 |
[14:21] | Well, I’m sorry Walter couldn’t join us. | 沃尔特来不了真是遗憾 |
[14:23] | Oh, yes, well, the Australian trip came up suddenly. | 是啊 澳大利亚之旅是突然定下的 |
[14:27] | He sends his apologies. | 他让我代他致歉 |
[14:28] | Where’s Oliver? He’s not out of town, too, is he? | 奥利弗呢 他不是也出城了吧 |
[14:30] | Oh, I’m sure he’s just– | 我相信他只是 |
[14:32] | Stuck in traffic. | 遇上堵车了 |
[14:33] | One of the things I didn’t miss on the island– | 我在岛上绝对不会怀念的一件事 |
[14:35] | Sunday drivers. Sorry I’m late. | 周末的司机们 抱歉我迟到了 |
[14:39] | Thank God you’re here. | 谢天谢地你来了 |
[14:41] | It is so good to see you. | 见到你真是太棒了 |
[14:42] | We all thought you were– | 我们都以为你已经… |
[14:44] | Oh, well, we are just happy he’s home. | 他能回来我们都很开心 |
[14:47] | And returning a celebrity, too. | 也是一个名人的回归 |
[14:50] | How do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[14:50] | Billionaire scion, castaway for 5 years. | 亿万富翁继承人 荒岛余生5年 |
[14:55] | You know, there is a bidding war for the rights to your life story. | 大家为你的生存故事开始了价格战 |
[14:58] | – At least that’s what my agent says. – Agent? | -至少我的经纪人是这么说的 -经纪人 |
[15:00] | I thought you were a neurosurgeon, Carter. | 我以为你是个神经外科医生 卡特 |
[15:02] | I know. It’s crazy, right? | 我知道 很疯狂 对吧 |
[15:04] | One minute I’m publishing this book | 前一分钟我还在出版新书 |
[15:05] | on how long-term potentiation | 讲述长时程增强 |
[15:08] | initiates the creation of a slow-moving protein synthesis, | 是怎样提升缓慢的蛋白质合成 |
[15:11] | and the next, there’s an agent | 下一分钟 就跑来一个经纪人 |
[15:13] | trying to make me the next Dr. Oz. | 想方设法把我打造成下一个奥兹医生 |
[15:15] | Why would he want you to be a wizard? | 他为什么想让你变成巫师 |
[15:18] | Oh, Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[15:19] | For all our sakes, start reading “US Weekly.” | 为了我们 你该开始看《美国周刊》了 |
[15:21] | Well, the truth is, I just feel it’s our duty | 事实上 我认为作为星城相对幸运的人 |
[15:24] | as Starling City’s more fortunate to help those most in need. | 帮助那些最需要帮助的人是我们的责任 |
[15:27] | – Oh, of course. – Wouldn’t you agree, Oliver? | -当然了 -你同意吗 奥利弗 |
[15:30] | You’re the hero, Carter. | 你是个英雄 卡特 |
[15:34] | Quick and clean, and try not to shoot anybody. | 干净利落 尽量不要向任何人开枪 |
[15:42] | So now that you’re back, what are your plans? | 现在你回来了 有什么计划吗 |
[15:45] | Will you be taking a job with Queen Consolidated? | 你会在奎恩联合企业里任职吗 |
[15:47] | I’m opening a night club. | 我准备开家夜店 |
[15:50] | Sir, your liquor distributor’s on the line. | 先生 您的酒类代理商已在线上 |
[15:52] | First Bank of Starling was hit two minutes ago. | 星城第一银行两分钟前被劫 |
[15:56] | Sorry. Business. | 抱歉 生意 |
[16:01] | If the Restons’ M.O. holds, | 如果莱斯顿一家的手法没变 |
[16:03] | they’ll make their escape underground. | 他们会从地下逃脱 |
[16:04] | First Bank of Starling is | 星城第一银行 |
[16:05] | located right above the water treatment tunnels. | 正好位于水处理隧道上方 |
[16:07] | The entrance is located here. | 入口位于此处 |
[16:09] | Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[16:11] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[16:12] | Something’s come up. | 有点事 |
[16:14] | I’m really sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[16:29] | I got it, let’s go. | 拿到了 咱们走 |
[16:39] | SCPD! Don’t move! | 星城警署 不许动 |
[16:43] | Enough! What are you doing?! | 够了 你们在干什么 |
[16:48] | Move! Ler’s go! | 走 快走 |
[17:04] | Let’s get out of here! | 快离开这 |
[17:10] | – The cash! – Forget it! | -钱 -别管了 |
[17:13] | Let’s go! | 快走 |
[17:15] | All right, let’s move! | 好的 快跟上 |
[17:19] | It’s the vigilante. | 是治安维持者 |
[17:41] | Who the hell was that guy? | 那家伙到底是谁 |
[17:43] | A local vigilante. | 当地的治安维持者 |
[17:44] | Usually goes after rich guys. | 平时都是去抓富人 |
[17:45] | Well, clearly he’s branching out. | 显然他现在管得更宽了 |
[17:47] | Things have gone sideways for us lately. | 最近事情总是不顺 |
[17:48] | That hood guy showing up, Kyle shooting a cop. | 兜帽男出现 凯尔开枪射了警察 |
[17:50] | You were the one who warned me he was a cop. | 是你警告我他是警察的 |
[17:52] | So you would take his gun, not shoot him. | 所以你该拿走他的枪 而不是朝他开枪 |
[17:53] | Your mother has a point. | 你妈妈说得对 |
[17:55] | Maybe this is a sign we need to hang it up. | 这也许说明咱们应该歇一歇了 |
[17:57] | Head for Mexico, retire. | 出发去墨西哥 洗手不干了 |
[17:58] | We don’t have enough. | 我们的钱不够 |
[18:00] | We always said that we wouldn’t quit | 我们总是说除非得到足够 |
[18:02] | until we had enough to set ourselves up. | 维持生存的钱 否则是不会停手的 |
[18:04] | The kid’s right. We need to hit another. | 弟弟说得对 我们还要再干一票 |
[18:05] | We can make do with what we’ve got. | 我们手头的钱可以凑合着用 |
[18:07] | We’ll be ok. | 我们会没事的 |
[18:07] | I didn’t spend 5 years risking my life and my freedom | 我这5年不惜冒着失去生命和自由的危险 |
[18:10] | to just be ok. | 不只是为了没事 |
[18:12] | No, set for life. | 要让余生吃穿不愁 |
[18:15] | That was our deal. | 那才是我们的协议 |
[18:20] | Ok. | 好的 |
[18:22] | One more. | 再干一笔 |
[18:24] | And then we’re out. | 然后我们就停手 |
[18:31] | I should add “Personal Internet Researcher for Oliver Queen” | 我应该在我的职位上加上 |
[18:33] | to my job title. | “奥利弗·奎恩的私人网络调查员” |
[18:36] | Happily, I mean. | 我是说 很开心胜任此职 |
[18:40] | His name is Derek Reston. | 他叫德里克·莱斯顿 |
[18:41] | We were close before I…went away. | 在我离开前 我们关系很好 |
[18:44] | And I want to get back in touch. | 我想重新联络他 |
[18:46] | I guess you didn’t have Facebook on that island. | 我猜你在那岛上没用Facebook吧 |
[18:47] | Nope. Not even a MySpace account. | 没 连MySpace帐号都没有 |
[18:50] | Cause it was a very dark time. | 那暗无天日的日子呀 |
[18:52] | Well, there’s not much here that’s recent. | 最近没有什么动态 |
[18:54] | No credit activity. | 没有信贷记录 |
[18:56] | No utility bills. | 没交水电费 |
[18:59] | Well, I guess you guys must have met at the factory. | 我想你们大概是在工厂认识的 |
[19:02] | Wait. What–what factory? | 等等 什么工厂 |
[19:05] | The Queen Steel Factory. | 奎恩钢厂 |
[19:08] | Derek Reston worked there for 15 years | 德里克·莱斯顿在那干了15年 |
[19:10] | until it shut down in ’07. | 直到07年工厂关闭 |
[19:14] | Derek Reston worked for my father? | 德里克·莱斯顿曾为我父亲工作 |
[19:16] | You weren’t really close friends, huh? | 你们的关系没多么要好吧 |
[19:21] | It looks like Derek was the factory foreman | 看起来在你父亲将生产外包到中国前 |
[19:23] | until your dad outsourced production to china. | 德里克一直是工厂的工头 |
[19:25] | About 1,500 employees got laid off. | 大概有1500工人失业 |
[19:28] | Looks like the finance guys | 而且财务人员 |
[19:29] | even found a loophole in the union contract, | 在工会合同上找了个漏洞 |
[19:31] | so, they didn’t have to pay | 所以公司没有 |
[19:33] | severance packages and pensions to their employees. | 支付员工遣散费和养老金 |
[19:36] | They all pretty much lost their homes. | 他们几乎全都无家可归了 |
[19:39] | Including your friend. | 包括你的朋友 |
[19:45] | You died. | 你不是死了吗 |
[19:46] | I asked you, I begged you to survive. | 我要求过你 恳求过你 要活下来 |
[19:51] | But I don’t think you can. | 但我觉得你做不到 |
[19:56] | There’s still one bullet left. | 这还有一颗子弹 |
[20:03] | But, Oliver, | 但是 奥利弗 |
[20:05] | My death is made meaningless by yours. | 如果你死了 我的死就变得毫无意义 |
[20:18] | I am starving, I’m gonna die anyway, | 我饿极了 迟早都会死 |
[20:19] | and I just want it to be quick. | 长痛不如短痛 |
[20:21] | I want it to be quick, like yours was. | 我想快点解脱 像你一样 |
[20:24] | You can survive this. | 你能活下来的 |
[20:26] | No, I can’t. | 不 我做不到 |
[20:30] | I’m not as strong as you think I am. | 我没有你想象的那么坚强 |
[20:35] | And I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:38] | The Restons just got home after 5 years of being away. | 莱斯顿一家离开5年后刚刚回来 |
[20:40] | Those factory guys hung out at a bar after work. | 那些工人常常在工作后去一个酒吧 |
[20:43] | I’m going down there. Hopefully Derek Reston | 我要去那 希望德里克·莱斯顿 |
[20:44] | wants to take a stroll down memory lane. | 也重返故地 |
[20:46] | And if by some miracle Reston’s there? | 如果奇迹出现 莱斯顿真的在那 |
[20:48] | I’m gonna give him the chance to do the right thing. | 我要给他一个改过自新的机会 |
[20:51] | Oliver, he already had his chance to do the right thing. | 奥利弗 他曾有过这样的机会 |
[20:53] | It’s called “Not Being A Criminal”. | 一个叫做”不做罪犯”的机会 |
[20:55] | This is happening because of my father. | 事情变成这样 是因为我的父亲 |
[20:58] | Because of my family. | 因为我们家 |
[20:59] | No. You’re worried about the wrong thing. | 不 你别瞎操心了 |
[21:01] | It’s not your fault. The Restons aren’t the victims. | 这不是你的错 莱斯顿一家不是受害者 |
[21:04] | My family stole from this city. | 我的家人据共为私 |
[21:07] | They hurt the people in it. | 他们伤害了市民 |
[21:08] | And I am hell-bent on making that right. | 我在拼命补救错误 |
[21:12] | For Derek Reston, that means giving him the chance | 对于德里克·莱斯顿 这意味着给他 |
[21:15] | to make it right. | 一个改过的机会 |
[21:20] | Hey, don’t fade on me now. | 你可不能现在抛下我 |
[21:22] | We have about 10,000 more decisions to make. | 我们还有数以万计的决定要做呢 |
[21:25] | Now, cake– chocolate or mocha? | 蛋糕 选巧克力还是摩卡 |
[21:28] | Mm…Carrot. | 胡萝卜 |
[21:30] | Are you sure about that? Because Bugs Bunny hasn’t RSVP’d yet. | 你确定吗 兔八哥还没确定出席呢 |
[21:35] | Tell me, why the full-court press? | 告诉我 为什么对我火力全开 |
[21:40] | Asking me to Coast City, the fundraiser– | 邀我去海城 做筹款人 |
[21:43] | Why now? | 为什么是现在 |
[21:50] | You know, I was in a bar last week, | 上周我在酒吧 |
[21:52] | and I was talking to this girl, | 跟一个美女聊着 |
[21:54] | and things were progressing, if you know what I mean. | 进展很顺利 你懂我意思吧 |
[21:56] | No. You’re too subtle. | 不懂 你说得太含蓄了 |
[21:59] | Anyway, we finally go back to her place, | 总之 我们后来去了她的住所 |
[22:04] | and I realize all of a sudden– | 可我突然发现 |
[22:07] | that I’d been there before. | 我以前去过那 |
[22:09] | Been with her before. | 和她有过一段 |
[22:12] | Two years ago. | 两年前吧 |
[22:13] | Just…didn’t remember. | 可之前没想起来 |
[22:17] | So I left. | 然后我就离开了 |
[22:22] | You know, I remember some of the mornings | 我还记得我们在一起的 |
[22:28] | when you and I were together | 那些早晨 |
[22:31] | and I made you omelets. | 我为你做煎蛋 |
[22:34] | And I’d be in your kitchen and I would think to myself, | 我在你的厨房 对自己说 |
[22:38] | this isn’t just fun. | 这不只是一时兴起 |
[22:41] | This is more than fun. This is… | 不只是玩玩而已 这一次… |
[22:44] | This is different. | 这一次不一样 |
[22:48] | I never felt that way with anybody else. | 我和别人在一起从未有过这种感觉 |
[22:53] | And I miss it. | 我很怀念 |
[23:01] | Not mocha. Carrot. | 不要摩卡 要胡萝卜 |
[23:03] | Carrot. | 胡萝卜 |
[23:12] | Ok, fellas. | 好了伙计们 |
[23:15] | Thanks for playing. | 谢谢参与 |
[23:19] | Mind if I sit in? | 我能坐这吗 |
[23:22] | Oliver Queen. | 奥利弗·奎恩 |
[23:24] | The prodigal son returns. | 败家子回来了 |
[23:27] | I didn’t figure you for someone who would hang out in the glades. | 我真没想到你会来贫民区这种地方 |
[23:29] | My father used to bring me here after we visited the factory. | 我父亲常在参观完工厂后带我来这儿 |
[23:32] | There was a Pac-Man machine in the back. | 那后面有个精灵吃豆的游戏机 |
[23:34] | I had the high score for two months. | 我的最高纪录保持了两个月 |
[23:37] | The last time I saw your dad, | 我最后一次见你父亲的时候 |
[23:39] | he was making a speech, | 他在演讲 |
[23:41] | telling my crew not to believe all the gossip, | 他告诉我的工友们不要轻信谣言 |
[23:44] | that there was no way Queen Consolidated | 奎恩联合企业绝不会 |
[23:47] | was moving production to china. | 将生产外包到中国 |
[23:49] | A week later, they closed the doors. | 一周后 公司就关门了 |
[23:51] | I didn’t even get the two-weeks vacation pay due to me. | 我甚至没拿到欠我的两周假期工资 |
[23:54] | My father made mistakes. | 我父亲做错了 |
[23:56] | He hurt people. | 他伤害了别人 |
[23:59] | When people are hurt, people are in trouble, | 当人们受到伤害 身处困境时 |
[24:02] | they tend to make the wrong choices. | 往往会做出错误的决定 |
[24:06] | Right, Derek? | 对吗 德里克 |
[24:09] | But those choices don’t have to define you, | 但是那些选择不必局限你 |
[24:11] | they don’t have to define who your family will be, | 不必局限你家人的未来 |
[24:13] | because there’s always one moment | 因为总有那么一刻 |
[24:16] | when you can turn it all around. | 能让你重头来过 |
[24:19] | If my father had another chance… | 如果我父亲有第二次机会 |
[24:23] | I think he’d do things differently. | 我相信他绝不会那么做 |
[24:25] | But… | 但是… |
[24:28] | time ran out for him. | 时间不等他了 |
[24:29] | How poetic. | 多有诗意啊 |
[24:31] | That doesn’t help me get my house back, now, does it? | 不管怎样我还是拿不回我的房子 不是吗 |
[24:33] | No, it doesn’t. No, all I can offer you is an apology and a job. | 是的 我能给你的只有道歉和一份工作 |
[24:39] | Queen Consolidated has subsidiaries all over the country. | 奎恩联合企业旗下子公司遍布全国 |
[24:41] | I make one phone call, you start next week. | 我打一通电话 就能让你下周开始工作 |
[24:45] | So what do you say? | 你觉得如何 |
[24:50] | How about I still have some pride left? | 我觉得我还是有尊严的 |
[24:53] | I don’t need charity from the son of the man who screwed me over. | 我不需要毁了我的那个人的儿子来施舍我 |
[24:58] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[25:06] | If you change your mind… | 如果你改变主意的话 |
[25:08] | You and I have one thing in common. | 我们有一个共同点 |
[25:12] | We’re both dealing with the consequences of our fathers’ actions. | 都得承担我父亲的行为留下的后果 |
[25:15] | What he did then, that’s on him. | 他以前做过的 是他的责任 |
[25:19] | What we do now, | 我们现在做的 |
[25:22] | that’s on us. | 就是我们的责任了 |
[25:29] | I’ve been thinking, baby, maybe you were right. | 我在想 也许你是对的 |
[25:32] | Maybe it’s time to hang it up, retire. | 也许真的该收手 退休了 |
[25:34] | But Kyle says we do one more | 但是凯尔说如果我们不再做一票 |
[25:35] | or he’ll go out on his own. | 他就自己去 |
[25:37] | Well, if that’s what he wants to do, that’s his right, | 如果他想做 那是他的事 |
[25:39] | but you and me and Teddy, we’re out. | 但是你 我和泰迪 我们不干了 |
[25:41] | I want to quit, too, but I am not leaving without Kyle. | 我也想不干了 但我不能抛下凯尔 |
[25:45] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[25:46] | I dropped a bug in Derek Reston’s jacket. | 我在德里克·莱斯顿的衣服里放了个窃听器 |
[25:48] | I thought you were going to give the man a second chance. | 我以为你会给他第二次机会 |
[25:50] | That’s what I believe in. | 我的确这么想 |
[25:51] | I also believe in covering all my bases. | 但我同样希望能够万无一失 |
[25:54] | Derek, we can’t abandon our son. | 德里克 我们不能抛下我们的儿子 |
[25:56] | After all this time, he wants to end up a winner. | 一直以来 他都想成为最后的赢家 |
[25:59] | Set for life. | 一辈子衣食无忧 |
[26:00] | Otherwise what was the point? | 否则这一切都是为了什么 |
[26:03] | All right. | 好吧 |
[26:05] | One more. | 最后一次 |
[26:09] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[26:13] | We take them down. | 去阻止他们 |
[26:22] | Monitor the Restons with this. | 用这个来监控莱斯顿 |
[26:24] | When you get a line on their plans, we move. | 当他们要实行计划时 我们就行动 |
[26:26] | And you’re gonna do another abrupt exit? | 你又要来一个中途退场吗 |
[26:28] | I’m getting better at it with practice. | 我现在越来越熟练了 |
[26:35] | Honey, keep the alcohol flowing. | 亲爱的 别让客人缺了酒水 |
[26:41] | I can’t… | 我真是 |
[26:43] | You look just | 你看起来 |
[26:46] | really lovely. | 真的很好看 |
[26:47] | Lovely. | 很好看 |
[26:49] | Well, it’s nice that you’ve extended your vocabulary | 真高兴你拓宽了你的词汇量 |
[26:51] | from words like hot and mega hot. | 不再只说辣和超辣了 |
[26:53] | You can just say thank you, you know. | 你说句谢谢就行了 |
[26:56] | Thank you, you know. | 谢谢 |
[26:59] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[27:03] | Tommy. | 汤米 |
[27:04] | This is wonderful. | 这真的很棒 |
[27:06] | It means the world to us. | 实在帮了我们大忙 |
[27:09] | Oh, god. Excuse me, just for a second. | 失陪一下 去去就来 |
[27:13] | So? | 怎么了 |
[27:14] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[27:16] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[27:18] | Thank you for inviting me. | 谢谢你邀请我 |
[27:19] | Well, I figured the entire Queen family | 我觉得奎恩全家 |
[27:21] | and their checkbooks should be present. | 还有他们的支票簿都该到场 |
[27:24] | Oh, right. And how is that going for you so far? | 好吧 你最近怎么样 |
[27:26] | It is going amazing. And all thanks to you. | 非常好 这都得谢谢你 |
[27:29] | Thea Queen, the unlikely voice of reason. | 西娅·奎恩 罕见的理性之声 |
[27:32] | Oh, me? What did I do? | 我吗 我做了什么 |
[27:34] | You gave me that great advice. | 你给了我一个绝妙的建议 |
[27:36] | I thought about what the girl was interested in, | 我想了想她对什么有兴趣 |
[27:38] | and, uh… | 然后 |
[27:42] | And you did this for Laurel. | 你为劳蕾尔做了这一切 |
[27:45] | And it’s working. | 真的很管用 |
[27:48] | Thanks again, sweetie. | 再次感谢 亲爱的 |
[27:50] | Yeah. | 没问题 |
[27:52] | Anytime. | 随时 |
[28:03] | Oh, Tommy, do you remember Carter Bowen from high school? | 汤米 你还记得高中的卡特·鲍恩吗 |
[28:05] | Oh, yeah, sure I do. | 当然记得 |
[28:08] | So glad you could make it. | 真高兴你能来 |
[28:09] | It’s so great to see you. You look amazing. | 真高兴见到你 你看起来太美了 |
[28:13] | I gotta say I’m so impressed with the work | 我真的很钦佩你和创新联合会 |
[28:14] | that you and CNRI are doing. | 所做的工作 |
[28:16] | Thanks, Carter. | 谢谢 卡特 |
[28:17] | You know, I’ve actually been thinking | 我最近考虑 |
[28:19] | about starting a free clinic down here in the glades. | 在贫民区开一家免费诊所 |
[28:21] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[28:22] | Can we grab a couple drinks | 要不我们先喝一杯 |
[28:24] | and I’ll tell you what I’m thinking? | 我再告诉你我的想法 |
[28:25] | That sounds great. | 听起来不错 |
[28:41] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[28:43] | Well. I’m surprised you made it tonight, | 我真没想到你今晚能来 |
[28:45] | given your hectic schedule. | 要知道你一向是那么繁忙 |
[28:47] | Mom, I messed up with the Bowens yesterday. | 妈 我昨天搞砸了和鲍恩家的聚餐 |
[28:49] | I made you a promise. I couldn’t keep it. | 我给了你承诺 却没有履行 |
[28:52] | Well, it’s nothing new for you, Oliver. | 这也不是什么新鲜事了 奥利弗 |
[28:56] | I know you and I have had our difficulties, | 我知道你和我有过一些问题 |
[28:58] | but despite all my many mistakes, | 而我也做错了很多事 |
[29:00] | I always thought that you and I had a connection. | 但我一直都认为你我之间是有默契的 |
[29:03] | So can you imagine… | 所以你能想象吗 |
[29:06] | Just imagine, after being granted the miracle | 试想一下 在被赐予了 |
[29:09] | of having my child returned to me… | 我的孩子重回身边的奇迹以后 |
[29:13] | that you seem to have little or no interest in being with me | 你却几乎完全不想和我待在一起 |
[29:17] | or telling me the truth. | 也不想告诉我真相 |
[29:21] | Ma’am. | 夫人 |
[29:23] | Redwood United Bank. | 红杉联合银行 |
[29:24] | They gonna try a nighttime hit. | 他们打算晚上行动 |
[29:33] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[29:36] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[29:37] | No, don’t bother apologizing. | 别费心道歉了 |
[29:39] | Honestly, Oliver, there are times when I wonder | 说实话 奥利弗 我想过很多次 |
[29:41] | why you bother coming home at all. | 你到底为什么还要回家 |
[30:25] | 3 minutes. | 三分钟 |
[30:26] | Ok. | 好 |
[30:35] | You hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[30:39] | I’ll check it out. | 我去看看 |
[30:39] | All right. | 好 |
[30:53] | Kyle Reston. | 凯尔·莱斯顿 |
[30:55] | I came prepared. | 我是有备而来的 |
[31:25] | It’s ok. It’s gonna be ok. | 没事 会没事的 |
[31:45] | – No. – Hey, I got this. | -不 -我能搞定 |
[31:51] | Drop your weapon! | 放下武器 |
[31:52] | – Now! – No! | -马上 -不 |
[32:01] | He’s bleeding out. | 他在流血 |
[32:03] | Call an ambulance. Now! | 快叫救护车 快 |
[32:15] | Kyle! Kyle. | 凯尔 凯尔 |
[32:19] | He’s ok. | 他没事 |
[32:21] | He’s just knocked out. | 他只是晕过去了 |
[32:23] | It wasn’t his fault. | 这不是他的错 |
[32:26] | I turned my son into this. | 是我害他变成这样的 |
[32:38] | Of course it doesn’t work. | 当然不管用了 |
[32:39] | I’m hallucinating. Or I’m dreaming. | 因为这都是我的幻觉 或是我在做梦 |
[32:42] | But if you weren’t… | 但如果这是真的 |
[32:45] | you betrayed me, Oliver. | 你就背叛了我 奥利弗 |
[32:47] | I died so that you could live, | 我死了所以你才能活下去 |
[32:49] | and you threw that gift away. | 而你却要放弃这份礼物 |
[32:51] | You made that sacrifice empty. | 你让我的牺牲变得毫无意义 |
[32:53] | I’m not you. I’m not. | 我不是你 我不是 |
[32:57] | I’m not strong like you. I never was. | 我没有你坚强 从来都没有 |
[33:00] | I told you, I’m not the man you think I am. | 我告诉过你 我没有你想象中的那么好 |
[33:04] | The things I’ve done. | 我所做过的事情 |
[33:06] | What I was about to do. | 打算做的事情 |
[33:08] | Dad…Dad. | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[33:11] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[33:13] | Please? | 告诉我 |
[33:15] | I don’t know what that means. | 我不知道那是什么意思 |
[33:16] | I told you. I begged you. | 我告诉过你 恳求你 |
[33:20] | Right my wrongs! | 纠正我的错误 |
[33:23] | This is your responsibility now. | 现在这是你的责任了 |
[33:25] | How? | 怎么做 |
[33:29] | How do I do this? | 我应该怎么做 |
[33:35] | I can’t even get off this island. | 我甚至都逃不出这座岛 |
[33:40] | I’m sorry I didn’t tell you the truth about me. | 我很抱歉以前没有告诉你真相 |
[33:44] | But I hope… | 但 我希望 |
[33:46] | Hope that you know | 希望你知道 |
[33:48] | that I love you. | 我是爱你的 |
[34:25] | Did you know that as a doctor, | 你知道吗 作为一名医生 |
[34:27] | I was able to diagnose myself | 我可以把自己诊断为 |
[34:29] | as a giant tool? | 一个大混球 |
[34:33] | How about a dance, handsome? | 跳支舞怎么样 帅哥 |
[34:35] | Hey, uh, I thought that we agreed | 我们不是说好了 |
[34:37] | that you were going to call me before you did something stupid. | 你该在做蠢事之前找我的吗 |
[34:41] | You’re no fun. | 你真无趣 |
[34:43] | I’m going to show you how to have some fun. | 让我告诉你如何享乐一番 |
[34:46] | Whoa, whoa, what are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[34:48] | You said I was amazing. | 你说过我很好 |
[34:50] | Yeah, you are amazing, but you’re also like my sister. | 你是很好 但我只把你当成妹妹看 |
[34:53] | My baby sister. | 我的小妹妹 |
[34:55] | Well, I’m not a baby anymore. | 好吧 我再也不是小孩儿了 |
[34:57] | Thank you for noticing. | 谢谢你现在才发现 |
[35:03] | Laurel doesn’t even like you. | 劳蕾尔根本就不喜欢你 |
[35:05] | She doesn’t understand you. | 她不懂你 |
[35:08] | I do. | 我懂 |
[35:09] | Why can’t you just see that? | 你怎么就不明白呢 |
[35:11] | Thea. Thea, it was a mistake | 西娅 西娅 我不应该 |
[35:15] | to talk to you about girls and stuff. | 跟你说关于女人的话题 |
[35:17] | It was inappropriate, and I think it may have confused you. | 这不合适 可能让你产生了误会 |
[35:20] | Yeah, the rejection? | 这拒绝的话 |
[35:21] | It is pretty clear. Even if it wasn’t, | 说得很清楚了 即使之前尚有误会 |
[35:25] | between my mom and Oliver | 经历过我妈妈和奥利弗 |
[35:27] | and everybody in my entire life, | 还有我认识的所有人 |
[35:30] | I’m pretty much used to it by now, so… | 我现在也已经习惯了 所以… |
[35:35] | Ok, let’s go, let’s go, come on. | 好吧 我们走 我们走 来吧 |
[35:41] | – Tommy? – Yep. | -汤米 -在这里 |
[35:43] | Is Thea ok? | 西娅还好吗 |
[35:44] | Oh, yeah, she just ate some bad crab cakes. | 没事 她只是吃坏了肚子 |
[35:47] | Are you sure it wasn’t something she drank? | 你确定她不是喝了不该喝的东西吗 |
[35:50] | Ahem. Don’t worry. I got this. | 不用担心 我会处理 |
[35:52] | You can go back inside. Keep having fun. | 你可以进去接着玩儿了 |
[35:54] | Looked like you were having | 看样子你和那个 |
[35:54] | a nice little do-si-do with the good doctor. | 优秀的医生跳得很好啊 |
[35:57] | Tommy, I’m going to let you in on a little-known secret | 汤米我想告诉你一个关于卡特·鲍恩医生的 |
[35:59] | about Dr. Carter Bowen. | 众所周知的秘密 |
[36:02] | The man is a gigantic ass. | 那男人就是个大蠢蛋 |
[36:05] | And the only reason why I danced with him | 我和他跳舞的唯一原因 |
[36:07] | is because he wrote a massive check to CNRI. | 是因为他给创新联合会资助了一大笔钱 |
[36:11] | Why would you think anything else? | 你怎么会胡思乱想呢 |
[36:14] | I guess when it comes to you, | 大概每次遇到你的事情 |
[36:15] | I tend not to think straight. | 我就没那么理智了 |
[36:20] | Can you call me a cab? | 能给我叫辆出租车吗 |
[36:22] | Absolutely not. I am taking you home. | 当然不行 我会载你回家 |
[36:25] | Get in. | 上车吧 |
[36:27] | I apologize for making such a scene. | 抱歉刚才闹得那么难堪 |
[36:30] | Just feel better, ok? | 乖乖休息 好吗 |
[36:36] | Hey, Tommy. | 汤米 |
[36:38] | I owe you a dance. | 我欠你一支舞 |
[36:40] | Yeah? | 真的 |
[36:41] | You earned it. | 你应得的 |
[36:44] | Goodnight. | 晚安 |
[36:58] | Please don’t hate me. | 请不要恨我 |
[37:00] | Never. Never. | 不会 永远不会 |
[37:21] | What went down wasn’t your fault. | 事情发展成这样并不是你的错 |
[37:23] | I didn’t say it was. | 我没说是我的错 |
[37:26] | Oliver, it wasn’t your fault, man. | 奥利弗 这不是你的错 伙计 |
[37:30] | You gave Reston a chance. | 你给过莱斯顿机会 |
[37:31] | That was more than he deserved. | 那已经是给他的优待了 |
[37:32] | I’m not so sure about that. | 我可不这么想 |
[37:35] | Well, listen, I’ll tell you this much. | 好吧 听着 我这么跟你说 |
[37:38] | You say going after the guys on that list | 你说要让名单上的人血债血还 |
[37:40] | is the way you honored your dad? | 以完成你父亲的遗愿 |
[37:44] | Well, if your dad could have seen you this week, | 如果你父亲能看到现在的你 |
[37:47] | the way you cared about the people he had hurt, | 如此关心那些他伤害过的人 |
[37:50] | the way you stepped up to try to help them, | 挺身而出试图帮助他们的话 |
[37:53] | I’d say he’d be pretty damn honored. | 我敢说他一定非常骄傲 |
[37:57] | So maybe there is more than one way to save this city? | 所以也许能救这座城市的方法不止一个 |
[38:02] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[38:06] | By the way, Stan Washington woke up. | 还有 斯坦·华盛顿已经醒了 |
[38:12] | He’s going to be fine. | 他会没事的 |
[39:08] | My responsibility. | 我的责任 |
[39:15] | I promise, dad. | 我保证 爸爸 |
[39:19] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[39:32] | Nightcap? | 睡前小酌吗 |
[39:35] | Well, I thought it might help me. | 我想这个或许能帮我 |
[39:36] | I–I don’t sleep well alone. | 我 我一个人总睡不好 |
[39:46] | I’m sorry about what I said tonight. | 很抱歉今晚对你说了那些话 |
[39:50] | No. | 你说得对 |
[39:53] | You were being honest. | 你只是实话实说罢了 |
[39:55] | No, not entirely. | 不 并不全是 |
[39:58] | The truth is, with Walter being gone, I’m… | 事实是 自从沃尔特走了之后 我 |
[40:04] | I’m lonely. | 我很孤独 |
[40:07] | You know, you and I used to talk. | 你我以前无话不谈 |
[40:09] | I used to know what you were thinking. | 我总知道你在想什么 |
[40:12] | But now, even when you’re home, | 但现在 即使你人在家里 |
[40:13] | You’re somewhere else. I… | 心却在别处 我 |
[40:18] | I guess I just miss my son. | 我只是想念我的儿子了 |
[40:23] | I miss you, too. | 我也想你 |
[40:27] | And I wish that… | 而我希望 |
[40:36] | Are you hungry? | 你饿吗 |
[40:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:50] | Mom– | 妈妈 |
[40:53] | It’s ok to get your hands dirty every once in a while. | 偶尔把手弄脏了也没什么的 |
[40:56] | For me. Please. | 就当为了我 拜托 |
[41:01] | All right. | 好吧 |
[41:10] | That is a great burger. | 这汉堡味道真棒 |
[41:13] | – Thank you for this. – Anytime. | -谢谢你带我来 -随时奉陪 |
[41:15] | You know, I’ll bet Carter Bowen | 我打赌卡特·鲍恩 |
[41:16] | doesn’t know where to find the best burger joint | 一定不知道星城哪家是 |
[41:18] | in Starling City. | 最棒的汉堡店 |
[41:20] | So I have one thing on him. | 那我终于有一点比他强喽 |
[41:23] | No. | 不 |
[41:25] | You have everything on him. | 你什么都比他强 |