时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | My name is Oliver Queen. | 我是奥利弗·奎恩 |
[00:04] | For 5 years, I was stranded | 五年里 我被困孤岛 |
[00:06] | on an island with only one goal– | 只有一个目标 |
[00:09] | survive. | 生存 |
[00:11] | Oliver Queen is alive. | 奥利弗·奎恩还活着 |
[00:12] | Now I will fulfill my father’s dying wish… | 现在我要完成父亲的遗愿 |
[00:15] | To use the list of names he left me | 用他留给我的名单 |
[00:17] | and bring down those who are poisoning my city. | 扳倒那些荼毒城市的人 |
[00:22] | To do this, I must become someone else. | 要做这些 我只能伪装成另一个人 |
[00:25] | I must become… something else. | 成为另一个存在 |
[00:34] | The company Mrs. Queen invested in doesn’t exist. | 奎恩夫人投资的公司其实并不存在 |
[00:36] | Tempest purchased a warehouse in Starling City. | 暴风雨公司在星城买了一个仓库 |
[00:40] | I could never really tell if the playboy thing was all an act, | 我不知道你花花公子的一面是不是真的 |
[00:43] | but I guess after a while, it doesn’t really matter. | 但是时间久了 就无所谓了 |
[00:46] | He’s a vigilante. He’s a damn criminal. | 他自以为在维护治安 可他是个罪犯 |
[00:48] | Here’s the security footage from the exchange building. | 这就是交易大厅枪击案的监控录像带 |
[00:50] | What do you want me to look for? | 你想让我找什么 |
[00:51] | I want you to look for anything that’s out of the ordinary. | 我想让你留意任何不正常的画面 |
[00:53] | What is that? Play that again. | 那是什么 再放一遍 |
[00:54] | Oliver Queen, you’re under arrest | 奥利弗·奎恩你因涉嫌 |
[00:55] | on suspicion of obstruction of justice, | 妨碍法律公正 |
[00:57] | aggravated assault, trespassing– | 重大人身伤害罪 非法侵入民宅而被捕 |
[00:58] | – Are you out of your mind?! – and murder. | -你们疯了吗 -还有谋杀 |
[01:12] | Dinner. | 这是晚餐 |
[01:13] | Ah, come– hey, I got an idea, | 拜托…我有个主意 |
[01:15] | why don’t you let me shoot that thing | 不如让我射箭 |
[01:17] | and you can go pick up the bloody, | 你去捡那个血淋淋的 |
[01:19] | dead, disgusting animal. | 恶心极了的动物尸体吧 |
[01:23] | What? | 干什么 |
[01:24] | Try. Breathe. | 你试试 深呼吸 |
[01:26] | Everything, breathe. | 做任何事之前都要深呼吸 |
[01:28] | Breathe, aim…fire. | 深呼吸 瞄准 射箭 |
[01:33] | Here. | 拿着 |
[01:38] | Aim that tree. | 瞄准那棵树 |
[01:54] | Breathe. | 深呼吸 |
[02:03] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[02:05] | You will die badly. | 你会死得很惨 |
[02:08] | Get. | 去捡 |
[02:40] | Wait, wait! | 等一下 等等 |
[02:41] | You can’t leave me here! Don’t do this to me, please! | 你们不能把我留在这里 别这样 求你们了 |
[02:44] | Oh-oh! No! Please! | 别这样 求你们了 |
[02:47] | I didn’t do anything! | 我什么都没做 |
[02:50] | The police think they know who I am. | 警方以为知道了我的真面目 |
[02:53] | They think I’m the vigilante, | 他们认为我是那个治安维持者 |
[02:55] | the man in the hood terrorizing the city’s criminals. | 那个戴着兜帽让市里的罪犯闻风丧胆的人 |
[02:58] | They also think they have me trapped. | 他们还以为抓住我了 |
[03:00] | That I have no way out. | 以为我已无路可逃 |
[03:02] | They’re only half right. | 可是他们只对了一半 |
[03:12] | This is a mistake. | 这是误会 |
[03:13] | I’ll be asking you a few questions, | 我要问你几个问题 |
[03:15] | standard stuff for the report. | 只是为了写报告的例行公事 |
[03:17] | Have you been arrested before? | 以前被抓过吗 |
[03:18] | That’s OK, I know the answer to that one. | 不回答也没关系 我知道答案 |
[03:20] | Plenty of times. | 有很多次 |
[03:21] | Like I said, this is a mistake. | 我说过了 这是个误会 |
[03:24] | Far as I can tell, the only mistake I made | 据我所知 唯一的错误 |
[03:26] | was not shooting you down at the docks | 就是在码头那次 |
[03:28] | when I had a chance. | 我没抓住机会杀了你 |
[03:29] | I am not who you think I am. | 我不是你想的那样 |
[03:31] | Oh, you’re exactly who I think you are. | 你就是我想的那样 |
[03:34] | You’re a dangerous menace | 你就是一个危险份子 |
[03:35] | who doesn’t care about who he hurts. | 毫不关心他人的死活 |
[03:37] | Except now you’re doing it with bows and arrows | 不同的是你现在用上了弓箭 |
[03:38] | instead of trust funds and yachts. | 而不再是信托基金和游艇了 |
[03:40] | Detective…you hate me. | 探长 你恨我 |
[03:43] | I get it. | 我懂 |
[03:45] | But that doesn’t make me a vigilante. | 但这不能证明我就是治安维持者 |
[03:47] | No. The security camera footage of you | 的确不能 但监控录像拍到你 |
[03:49] | from the Unidac auction with a green hood. | 在尤尼达克拍卖会那里拿着兜帽 |
[03:51] | -does that pretty well. – And as I said again, | -这是证据确凿 -我已经说过了 |
[03:53] | I ran into the stairwell once I heard the shooting. | 我听到枪声就跑进了楼梯间 |
[03:55] | I saw a duffel | 我看到有个粗呢袋子 |
[03:56] | that I thought maybe belonged to the shooter. | 觉得那可能是开枪的人的 |
[03:57] | I grabbed it, looked inside and saw…a hood. | 我拿起来看了看 就看到了 兜帽 |
[04:01] | And what, you took it out with you. | 于是你就拿出来带走了吗 |
[04:02] | ’cause we can’t find it. | 因为我们没找到它 |
[04:03] | And what about harassing Adam Hunt? | 那骚扰亚当·亨特那一回呢 |
[04:05] | That just happened to take place | 就那么凑巧发生在了 |
[04:06] | right across the street from your little homecoming bash. | 你接风狂欢派对的街对面吗 |
[04:08] | – Those were coincidences. – No. | -那只是巧合 -不是 |
[04:11] | When they pile up like that, | 当巧合这样成堆出现的时候 |
[04:13] | it becomes evidence. | 那就是证据了 |
[04:15] | – His parents are here. – Tell them to wait. | -他的父母来了 -让他们等等 |
[04:17] | I want to see my son. | 我要见我儿子 |
[04:18] | I’m in the middle of an interrogation here! | 这里正在进行审讯 |
[04:20] | Detective Lance, I know you hate my family, | 兰斯探长 我知道你恨我的家人 |
[04:22] | but I had no idea that you’d go so far | 但我没想到你居然会 |
[04:24] | to arrest my son without any grounds whatsoever! | 毫无理由逮捕我儿子 |
[04:26] | I have solid grounds, and I have evidence. | 我很有理由 我还有证据 |
[04:29] | Which you can present to Mr. Queen’s attorney when he gets here. | 证据你可以稍后给奎恩先生的律师 |
[04:32] | Until then, this interrogation | 但在那之前 这场审讯 |
[04:34] | is over, Detective. | 到此结束 探长 |
[04:39] | Sure. You have 15 minutes. | 好啊 给你们15分钟时间 |
[04:46] | Detective Lance appears to be on some personal vendetta. | 兰斯探长像跟你有血海深仇一样 |
[04:48] | He is. | 确实 |
[04:51] | He blames me for the death of his daughter. | 他认为是我害死了他女儿 |
[04:54] | He also thinks that I dress up in a green hood | 他还认为我戴着兜帽 |
[04:56] | and shoot people… with arrows. | 到处射人 还是用箭 |
[04:59] | The important thing is not | 你要切记 |
[05:00] | to say anything until your attorney gets here. | 在律师来之前什么都别说 |
[05:02] | Fine. I want laurel. | 可以 我要劳蕾尔当我的律师 |
[05:06] | Brilliant. | 真好 |
[05:08] | Oliver… | 奥利弗 |
[05:09] | I don’t think your ex-girlfriend | 我不认为你的前女友 |
[05:10] | can be counted on to be objective here. | 能在这件事上保持公正 |
[05:12] | She knows me better than anyone. | 她比谁都了解我 |
[05:13] | She knows that I could never be this guy. | 她知道我绝不可能是这个兜帽男 |
[05:16] | Walter, you say Lance has a vendetta? | 沃尔特 你说过兰斯跟我有私仇 |
[05:18] | – Yes. – I think Laurel can get him off of it. | -对 -我觉得劳蕾尔能阻止他公报私仇 |
[05:22] | He raised her to do the right thing. | 他教育她要做正确的事 |
[05:24] | That includes representing an innocent man. | 正确的事包括为一个无辜的人辩护 |
[05:27] | So…mom. | 所以 妈妈 |
[05:30] | Please. | 拜托 |
[05:43] | Laurel. | 劳蕾尔 |
[05:45] | – Mrs. Queen! What are you– – It’s oliver. | -奎恩夫人 你怎么… -是奥利弗 |
[05:46] | – Something’s happened. – It’s been all over the news. | -他出了点事 -新闻里全在播 |
[05:51] | These charges are ludicrous. | 那些指控太荒唐了 |
[05:53] | I know. | 我知道 |
[05:56] | Can I ask you, who’s representing him? | 请问一下 是谁为他辩护呢 |
[05:58] | Well, that’s why I’m here. | 我就是为这个来的 |
[06:01] | He wants you to represent him. | 他想让你为他辩护 |
[06:04] | – Me? – Yes. I told him it was a mad idea, | -我 -对 我说过这太疯狂了 |
[06:06] | but to be frank, I am desperate. | 不过老实说 我是没办法了 |
[06:09] | He says if you don’t represent him, | 他说如果你不为他辩护 |
[06:10] | then he doesn’t want any attorney. | 他就不请律师了 |
[06:12] | Mrs. Queen, my father is the arresting officer. | 奎恩夫人 逮捕他的人就是我爸爸 |
[06:15] | Yes. | 我知道 |
[06:16] | And I don’t think it’s a good idea | 而且我觉得 |
[06:17] | for me to represent someone who I’ve been involved with. | 为前男友辩护也不是个好主意 |
[06:20] | Listen, I am sorry | 我很抱歉 |
[06:22] | for what your family is going through– | 对于你们家现在所经历的… |
[06:24] | No apologies. | 不用道歉 |
[06:26] | Your idealism, I think, is why my son, | 正是你的理想主义 才让我儿子 |
[06:29] | for all his mistakes, is so smitten with you. | 犯下这么多错之后 还对你痴心不改 |
[06:33] | Regardless, it was a bad idea on his part, | 不过 这件事的确不是个好主意 |
[06:36] | and I am sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable. | 抱歉我刚刚的请求让你不舒服了 |
[06:45] | Docket 81941, | 编号81941 |
[06:47] | People vs. Oliver Queen. | 奥利弗·奎恩的公诉案件 |
[06:50] | Murder, aggravated assault, | 罪名有谋杀 重大人身伤害罪 |
[06:52] | assault with intent, menacing and trespassing. | 蓄意伤害罪 恐吓和非法侵入民宅罪 |
[07:00] | Where’s your attorney, Mr. Queen? | 你的辩护律师呢 奎恩先生 |
[07:01] | I’m representing myself, judge. | 我为自己进行辩护 法官大人 |
[07:03] | I’m not sure that’s the wisest course, Mr. Queen. | 我不觉得那是个明智的选择 奎恩先生 |
[07:07] | I think it is. | 我觉得是 |
[07:09] | I’m innocent. | 我是无辜的 |
[07:11] | Then we’ll consider that your plea. | 我们会把这句话当成你的抗辩 |
[07:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:14] | Now, as to bail– | 保释方面… |
[07:15] | Your honor, Mr. Queen’s family | 法官大人 奎恩先生家 |
[07:17] | owns a pair of private jets, | 拥有不止一架喷气式飞机 |
[07:19] | and, well, on the subject of their wealth, | 基于他们拥有的财富之多 |
[07:20] | I would point out that there is virtually no bail amount | 我要指出 没有任何保释金额足够 |
[07:23] | that can guarantee his presence at trial. | 保证他到时会出庭受审 |
[07:25] | So then I guess it’s a good thing | 幸运的是 |
[07:26] | that the people’s case is so circumstantial. | 每个案件的情况都不同 |
[07:35] | Dinah Laurel Lance, your honor. | 黛娜·劳蕾尔·兰斯 法官大人 |
[07:36] | I’d like to file my appearance | 我请求成为 |
[07:38] | on behalf of the defendant. | 被告的辩护律师 |
[07:40] | Mr. Queen’s wealth should not deprive him | 由于无罪推定 |
[07:43] | of the right to be released on bail | 奎恩先生的财富不应该剥夺 |
[07:44] | while under the presumption of innocence. | 他拥有的合理保释权利 |
[07:47] | – He is a flight risk. – Then minimize the risk. | -他很可能潜逃 -那就降低这种可能性 |
[07:50] | The defendant is willing to submit to home confinement | 被告愿意接受家中监禁 |
[07:52] | and electronic monitoring through the wearing | 并在脚踝上佩戴UKG45型脚环 |
[07:55] | of a UKG45 administrated ankle device. | 接受电子监控 |
[07:58] | – No, he wouldn’t. – Sold. | -不 他不愿意 -就这么定了 |
[07:59] | Your honor… | 法官大人 |
[08:00] | Bail is set at $15 million. $5 million bond. | 保释金为一千五百万 五百万债券 |
[08:04] | Defendant to see probation | 判被告缓刑 |
[08:06] | for the fitting of a GPS device. | 安装GPS设备 |
[08:11] | I knew you couldn’t resist saving my ass. | 我就知道你会忍不住来救我 |
[08:13] | You’re going to make me regret this, aren’t you? | 你是在让我后悔吗 |
[08:15] | No. It’s going to be like old times. | 不 会像以前一样 |
[08:17] | Fortunately for you with the legal case, | 你很幸运 有了这件案子 |
[08:19] | There’s no way that you’re this vigilante. | 你就不可能是那位义务治安员了 |
[08:21] | I agree. | 没错 |
[08:21] | Because he’s actually trying to make a difference. | 因为他实际上是想改变世界的 |
[08:24] | We both know that’s not really your style. | 你我都知道 那不是你的作风 |
[08:36] | Mom. It’s not that bad. | 妈妈 没那么糟糕 |
[08:38] | Ok. This device has a direct line into the precinct. | 好了 这个设备与分局直接相连 |
[08:42] | Stay on the property, you’re golden. | 呆在家里当宝贝儿子吧 |
[08:44] | – Any questions? – Yes. | -有问题吗 -有 |
[08:45] | I’m having a sizeable get-together here tomorrow evening, | 明晚我在这儿有场相当大的聚会 |
[08:48] | and there is a better than likely chance | 我会比较有可能 |
[08:49] | it spills into the outdoor pool. | 掉进门外的泳池里 |
[08:51] | Pool, that’s fine. Step on the grass, | 泳池 没事 你一踏上草坪 |
[08:53] | they’re sending a swat team to forcibly subdue you. | 他们就会派特警队强制你服从监禁 |
[08:56] | – Thank you, officer. – Of course. | -谢谢 警官 -不客气 |
[08:58] | A “sizeable get together”? | 相当大的聚会 |
[09:00] | I’m confined to this house | 我被监禁在这房子里 |
[09:01] | for the foreseeable future. | 等待那谁都猜得到的结果 |
[09:02] | I might as well make the most of it. | 我还不如及时行乐 |
[09:04] | And this party is going to be themed. | 这次要办个主题派对 |
[09:05] | I’m thinking prison, | 我目前想到 监狱 |
[09:07] | burning man meets “Shawshank redemption”. | 火人与肖申克救赎混搭 |
[09:10] | The invite says, “Come before oliver Queen gets off.” | 邀请函上写 趁着奥利弗被监禁赶快来 |
[09:14] | Maybe a party’s not in the best of taste, | 可能开派对不是最好的选择 |
[09:16] | You know, considering the circumstances. | 考虑到现在的情况 |
[09:18] | Tommy, the circumstances | 汤米 现在的情况是 |
[09:19] | are why we’re having the party in the first place. | 为什么我要先办个派对 |
[09:21] | I want people to know that I’m not worried about any of this. | 我想让人们知道我一点都不担心 |
[09:25] | Well, that makes one of us. | 只有你一个人这么想 |
[09:27] | Before you start yelling… | 你先别凶我 |
[09:29] | Why would I yell? | 我为什么凶你 |
[09:29] | You’re only defending the man that killed your sister. | 你不过是为杀了你妹妹的人辩护而已 |
[09:32] | Oliver did not kill Sarah! | 奥利弗没有杀莎拉 |
[09:33] | If it wasn’t for him, she wouldn’t have been on that boat. | 要不是他 她就不会上那艘船 |
[09:35] | Have you consider the possibility | 你有没有想过 |
[09:37] | that that’s the reason you’re trying | 可能就是因为这个 |
[09:38] | to make him out to be this–this menace? | 你才要把他弄成那个 那个危险人物 |
[09:40] | No, it is the video tape, | 不是 是那段录像 |
[09:41] | is the suspicious timing, that is the reason! | 是那可疑的时间吻合度 这才是原因 |
[09:44] | This is Oliver Queen we’re talking about. | 我们说的可是奥利弗·奎恩 |
[09:47] | He wrecks fancy cars and he dates models. | 他开豪车 钓模特 |
[09:49] | He doesn’t kill people. | 可他不杀人 |
[09:50] | No, he just uses them, like he used Sarah | 不 他利用别人 就像他利用莎拉 |
[09:52] | and like he used you, and he’s only asked you | 利用你 他请你当他的律师 |
[09:54] | to be his lawyer to get at me. | 就是为了对付我 |
[09:56] | No, he asked me to be his lawyer to get through to you. | 不 他请我当律师是为了让你理解他 |
[09:59] | You hate the hood and you hate Oliver, | 你恨戴绿兜帽的人 你恨奥利弗 |
[10:01] | And you want more than anything for them to be the same person. | 所以你特别希望他们两个是同一个人 |
[10:04] | But Oliver isn’t the reason why Sarah died. | 但是奥利弗不是莎拉的死因 |
[10:07] | Or the reason mom left. | 也不是妈妈离开的原因 |
[10:08] | I don’t have to listen to this. | 我不想听了 |
[10:10] | By the way… | 顺便说一下 |
[10:14] | You’re not the only one who misses them. | 不是只有你想念他们 |
[10:28] | Yup? | 请进 |
[10:30] | Thank you for coming. Shut the door. | 谢谢你能来 关上门 |
[10:36] | I guess it was just a matter of time | 我觉得你早晚会被警察抓住 |
[10:37] | before the police caught up with you. | 时间问题而已 |
[10:39] | Except they didn’t. | 但他们没抓住我 |
[10:40] | Oliver, they got you on video. | 奥利弗 他们都把你录下来了 |
[10:42] | I knew the security camera was there, | 我知道那儿有摄像头 |
[10:43] | Just like I knew the police would review the footage | 我也知道警察会看到录像 |
[10:45] | And arrest me. | 逮捕我 |
[10:47] | All part of the plan. | 都在我计划之中 |
[10:48] | So you wanted to get arrested? | 就是说你想被逮捕吗 |
[10:50] | Well, I returned to Starling City | 我回到星城没几天 |
[10:51] | And a few days later, the vigilante appears. | 义务治安员就出现了 |
[10:54] | Sooner or later, somebody was going to make the connection. | 迟早有人会把我们联系起来的 |
[10:56] | So what part of serving yourself up to the cops | 那么你把自己送到警察面前 |
[10:58] | will help you avoid going to prison for the rest of your life? | 就能让你的下半辈子免除牢狱之灾吗 |
[11:01] | There’s more to it. | 不止是这样 |
[11:02] | Well, there better be, for your sake, | 为了你 最好不止这样 |
[11:03] | Because your family is freaking out downstairs. | 你楼下的家人都吓坏了 |
[11:06] | Oliver, your mother and your sister just got you back, | 奥利弗 你才回到你母亲和妹妹身边 |
[11:08] | And now you’re going to put them through a trial, | 现在你又让他们经历审判 |
[11:09] | maybe even worse? | 甚至更糟的状况 |
[11:11] | Don’t you care? | 你难道不在乎吗 |
[11:12] | Of course I care. | 我当然关心 |
[11:15] | The mission comes first. | 但任务要紧 |
[11:20] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[11:23] | Leo Mueller. German arms dealer. | 里奥·米勒 德国军火贩子 |
[11:25] | Suspected in the theft of a hundred M249. | 涉嫌盗取了一百把M249步枪 |
[11:27] | Squad automatic weapons. | 班用自动武器 |
[11:30] | Ok… | 了解 |
[11:30] | Last night he arrived in Starling city to sell the guns. | 昨晚他已抵达星城 准备将那些枪出手 |
[11:33] | Oliver, don’t you imagine | 奥利弗 你难道不觉得 |
[11:35] | there’s enough trouble you’re in this week | 就算不去找这人的麻烦 |
[11:36] | than to go after this guy? | 你这星期的麻烦也够多了吗 |
[11:37] | I imagine what would happen if a street gang | 我想到的是街头混混们 |
[11:39] | got their hands on military-grade hardware. | 拿到了军用武器后会干什么 |
[11:41] | I imagine our city’s streets turned into a war zone. | 他们会将我们的城市和街道变为硝烟战场 |
[11:44] | But you’re under house arrest, Oliver, | 但你还在软禁中 奥利弗 |
[11:47] | which means you can’t just go after this guy. | 也就是说 你不能去追查这个人 |
[11:49] | Look, for now, I would just like you to shadow Mueller. | 听着 现在我希望你去跟踪米勒 |
[11:53] | I would like you to track his movements. | 追踪他的一举一动 |
[11:55] | I want to know where the buy is happening. | 我要知道他们是在哪里进行交易的 |
[11:59] | Ok. | 明白 |
[12:01] | And how am I supposed to track him? | 我该怎么追踪他 |
[12:03] | Well, you know us billionaire vigilantes– | 要知道 像我们这种家财万贯的义务警员 |
[12:07] | We do love our toys. | 最爱玩的就是高科技 |
[12:39] | Oh, well, that’s sweet. | 太酷了 |
[12:44] | You wanted to see me, sir? | 您要见我 先生 |
[12:46] | No. I didn’t. | 不 不想 |
[12:49] | In fact, this meeting isn’t taking place. | 这次会面压根没发生过 |
[12:56] | How long have you been head of security | 你在奎恩集团当保安总监 |
[12:58] | at queen consolidated, Josiah? | 有多久了 约西亚 |
[12:59] | Going on seven years now, sir. | 已经七年了 先生 |
[13:01] | Sounds about right. | 没错 |
[13:04] | But what I’m about to tell you | 但接下来我要告诉你的 |
[13:05] | will test the bounds of your discretion. | 将挑战你判断力的极限 |
[13:09] | You’re aware of the “Queen’s gambit”, | 知道”金牌奎恩”号吗 |
[13:10] | Robert Queen’s ill-fated yacht? | 那辆载着罗伯特·奎恩一去不回的油轮 |
[13:14] | Well, I found it. | 我找到它了 |
[13:15] | Sir, the boat went down in the South China Sea five years ago. | 先生 那船五年前就沉没在南中国的海底了 |
[13:19] | Which is why my discovery of its remains in a warehouse downtown | 所以我完全没有预料到会在市中心的仓库 |
[13:23] | was unexpected, to say the least. | 找到它的残骸 |
[13:26] | I want you to transfer those remains to a secure location. | 我希望你把那些残骸运到一个安全的地方 |
[13:30] | Can I count on you? | 你能办妥吗 |
[13:34] | What’s going on, sir? | 出什么事了 先生 |
[13:35] | That’s very much what I’m trying to determine. | 这也正是我正竭力查出的 |
[13:50] | Thank you both for coming. | 谢谢两位的到来 |
[13:51] | No, thank you. | 不 谢谢你 |
[13:52] | It’s nice to get out of the house. | 能走出家门真是太好了 |
[13:55] | I’ll cut right to it. | 那我就有话直说了 |
[13:56] | Detective Lance arrested your client | 兰斯警探在逮捕你的委托人之前 |
[13:58] | without consulting my office first. | 没有先咨询过我 |
[14:01] | So congratulations. | 所以恭喜你 |
[14:04] | I am willing to consider a plea in this case. | 我同意你们对此案进行无罪辩护 |
[14:05] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[14:06] | Mr. Queen spent five years in seclusion on a deserted island, | 奎恩先生在与世隔绝的荒岛上待了五年 |
[14:09] | cut off from civilization. | 与文明世界隔绝 |
[14:12] | It is quite possible | 要说他患有 |
[14:13] | he’s suffering from some form of post traumatic stress. | 某种程度的创伤应激症是完全可能的 |
[14:16] | Given that, we would support a plea of insanity. | 因此 我们赞成以精神失常作无罪辩护 |
[14:19] | Conditional on a period of indeterminate incarceration | 并在某个精神病治疗中心进行 |
[14:23] | at a psychiatric facility. | 一定时间的医疗监禁 |
[14:25] | No, thank you. I’m not crazy. | 不 谢了 我没疯 |
[14:27] | Finally something we agree on. | 我也就同意这一点 |
[14:29] | He’s not a nut, he’s a killing machine. | 他不是个疯子 他是一台杀人机器 |
[14:31] | Actually, I’m neither. | 我两者都不是 |
[14:32] | There is nothing you can say to me that I would believe. | 你说的话我一个字都不信 |
[14:37] | I’ll take a polygraph. | 我愿意接受测谎测试 |
[14:39] | Uh, polygraphs are inadmissible. | 测谎测试是不能作为呈堂证供的 |
[14:41] | In front of the jury. | 对于陪审团的确如此 |
[14:42] | I’ll take a polygraph in front of him. | 我是要当着他的面接受测谎 |
[14:46] | He’s the one I need to convince. | 他才是我需要说服的人 |
[14:50] | I’m going to need a minute. | 我要求和委托人单独谈话 |
[15:05] | You’re looking at life in prison. | 你这是把自己往监狱里送 |
[15:07] | What Spencer just offered you is a gift. | 斯宾塞简直是送了份大礼给你 |
[15:09] | I’m not crazy. I am innocent. | 我没疯 我是无辜的 |
[15:11] | I kind of want to take the polygraph. | 我想要进行测谎 |
[15:14] | And if I take it and I fail, then… | 如果我测谎失败 那… |
[15:17] | I will consider making a deal. | 我再考虑谈无罪协议 |
[15:21] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[15:24] | I’ll set up the poly. | 我会安排测谎 |
[15:25] | And I will tell Spencer that we’re not pleading out, | 而且我会告诉斯宾塞我们不会认罪 |
[15:27] | But Oliver, | 但是奥利弗 |
[15:28] | you have a family, friends, | 你还有家人和朋友 |
[15:30] | people who actually care about you. | 他们都真心地关心你 |
[15:32] | So don’t, for one second, think you’re the only person | 所以千万别以为 |
[15:34] | with something to lose here. | 只有你会失去些什么 |
[15:40] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[16:07] | Please, sit. You’re making me feel rude. | 请坐 都让我觉得很失礼了 |
[16:19] | I do apologize for my men’s treatment of you. | 我为我手下的行为道歉 |
[16:23] | They’re– they’re trained to view any stranger as hostile. | 他们被训练得将每个陌生人都当成敌人 |
[16:33] | I’m Edward Fyers, by the way. | 顺便说一下 我是爱德华·法尔斯 |
[16:39] | And you are? | 你是谁 |
[16:42] | I’m Oliver Queen. | 我是奥利弗·奎恩 |
[16:46] | I was shipwrecked here. | 我的船在这里失事了 |
[16:47] | I don’t know for how long. | 我也不知道过了多久了 |
[16:53] | My family has money. | 我家很富有 |
[16:54] | They have lots of money. You would be… | 有很多钱 你会… |
[16:58] | You’d be really well compensated for my rescue. | 你会因为营救我获得丰厚的奖赏 |
[17:02] | Well, I look forward to that. | 我会很期待 |
[17:06] | But for the moment, let’s just talk. | 但是咱们现在先聊聊吧 |
[17:08] | About what? | 聊什么 |
[17:10] | Well, for instance… | 比如说… |
[17:15] | This gentleman. | 这位先生 |
[17:18] | Do you know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[17:26] | – No. – No? | -不 -不认识吗 |
[17:28] | No. Who’s he? | 不认识 他是谁 |
[17:30] | You’re a poor liar. | 你真不会说谎 |
[17:39] | I’ve been polite. | 我一直很有礼貌 |
[17:41] | I’ll offer you one more chance before my manners leave me. | 在我失礼之前 我再给你次机会 |
[17:45] | Hey, hey. I don’t know this guy. | 我真不认识这个人 |
[17:48] | I thought I was on this island all by myself. | 我以为岛上就我一人 |
[17:52] | Do you know what this island is named? | 知道这座岛叫什么吗 |
[17:55] | We’re on Lian Yu– | 我们在炼狱上 |
[17:56] | Mandarin for “Purgatory”, | 汉语意为试炼地狱 |
[17:59] | And I can make it feel like hell. | 我真的能让这里变得像地狱一样 |
[18:05] | I don’t know why you’re protecting him. | 我不知道你为什么要保护他 |
[18:08] | You’re young, foolish. | 你年轻 愚蠢 |
[18:11] | Perhaps you don’t know why, either. | 或许你也不知道为什么 |
[18:16] | Think on that when you’re begging for death. | 求死的时候 好好想想这问题吧 |
[18:23] | He’s yours now. | 他是你的了 |
[18:42] | Hey, sweetie. | 宝贝 |
[18:44] | One of the workers left a keg too far from the bar. | 工人把酒桶放得离吧台太远了 |
[18:46] | Can you ask them to move it please? | 能让他们移一下吗 |
[18:47] | I got the ankle thingie. | 我脚腕上有这东西 |
[18:50] | I don’t want to set off a SWAT invasion. | 不想把特警队招来 |
[18:57] | All this stuff? | 发生的这些事 |
[18:59] | It’s going to be fine, I promise. | 不会有问题的 我保证 |
[19:02] | Yeah, well, when you and dad left on the yacht, | 你和爸爸踏上游艇时 |
[19:04] | you promised me I’d see you in a few days. | 你保证几天后就会再见 |
[19:07] | Which didn’t happen. | 可是事实不是如此 |
[19:08] | This is different than that. | 这次不一样 |
[19:10] | I didn’t do any of this stuff, you know that. | 我没有做那些事 你心里清楚 |
[19:14] | Right? | 对吧 |
[19:15] | You’re out all the time. | 你总是在外面 |
[19:18] | You have those scars, | 你有那么多伤疤 |
[19:19] | and since you’ve been back, you’ve been acting really weird. | 而且自从你回来 你的言谈举止很古怪 |
[19:22] | None of this makes me some Robin Hood wannabe. | 这也不会让我想当罗宾汉啊 |
[19:27] | And you get me this. | 然后你送了我这个 |
[19:29] | I mean, it’s an arrowhead. | 我的意思是 这是个箭头啊 |
[19:31] | Oh, man. | 我的天啊 |
[19:36] | Thea, I bought that in the gift shop of the Beijing airport. | 西娅 那是我在北京机场礼品店买的 |
[19:46] | Now I’m sort of happy I didn’t buy you | 我现在很庆幸没有给你买 |
[19:48] | the shot glass with the panda on it, | 上面有一只熊猫的烈酒杯 |
[19:51] | cause then you’d be worried I was panda man. | 不然你会担心我是熊猫侠了 |
[19:57] | You know, I knew you couldn’t be this person. | 我知道你不可能是那人 |
[20:02] | I-I just– | 我就是 |
[20:03] | I can’t lose you again. | 我不能再失去你 |
[20:08] | Deal. | 成 |
[20:13] | Moira. Thank you for coming on such short notice. | 莫伊拉 感谢你能这么快赶到 |
[20:16] | Yes. Could you please make this quick? | 是啊 能赶紧结束吗 |
[20:17] | I’m in the midst of somewhat of a family emergency. | 我家里出事了 |
[20:20] | Yes, of course. | 当然 |
[20:21] | It’s all over the local news. | 地方台新闻全在播这个 |
[20:23] | Possibly even national. | 或许全国新闻也在播吧 |
[20:25] | – Well, I know what you’re thinking. – Do you? | -我知道你在想啥 -你知道吗 |
[20:27] | My son is not the man targeting the list. | 不是我儿子在袭击名单上的人 |
[20:30] | The charges are preposterous. | 那些指控荒谬之极 |
[20:31] | Not according to the District Attorney, | 地方检察官不这么认为 |
[20:33] | Assistant District Attorney, | 副检察官不这么认为 |
[20:35] | Investigating detective in the police department that filed charges against him. | 提出控诉的警察局探长也不这么认为 |
[20:38] | That detective has a vendetta against my family. | 那位探长跟我家有私仇 |
[20:41] | Why? Is there something untoward about your family? | 为什么 你家惹上什么麻烦了吗 |
[20:47] | If so, something really needs to be done about that. | 如果真是这样 确实该做点什么了 |
[20:51] | Is your name Oliver Queen? | 你的名字是奥利弗·奎恩吗 |
[20:53] | You don’t know who I am, Detective? | 你不知道我叫什么吗 警探 |
[20:57] | The questions are to calibrate the polygraph. | 这种问题是用来校正测谎仪的 |
[20:59] | – Is your name Oliver Queen? – Yes. | -你的名字是奥利弗·奎恩吗 -是的 |
[21:01] | Were you born in Starling City May 16th, 1985? | 你是否于1985年5月16日在星城出生 |
[21:04] | Yes. | 是的 |
[21:06] | – Is your hair blue? – No. | -你头发是蓝色的吗 -不 |
[21:08] | Have you ever been to Iron Heights prison? | 你是否去过铁山监狱 |
[21:11] | No. | 没有 |
[21:17] | Are you the man in this picture? | 你是图中这个人吗 |
[21:20] | Where can I find the man in this picture? | 我在哪儿能找到照片中这个人 |
[21:25] | No. | 不是 |
[21:35] | You steal 40 million dollars of Adam Hunt? | 你是否窃取了亚当·亨特四千万美元 |
[21:38] | No, I didn’t. | 不 我没有 |
[21:39] | Were you marooned on an island called Lian Yu for 5 years? | 你是否被困在一座名叫炼狱的岛上五年 |
[21:41] | – Yes. – How is that even relevant? | -是的 -这和本案有什么关联 |
[21:42] | I don’t need to show relevance, | 我不需要告诉你有什么关联 |
[21:43] | but since you asked, whatever happened to your client on that | 但既然你问了 那座岛上发生的事情 |
[21:45] | island turned him into a cold blooded killer. | 把你的当事人变成了一个冷酷无情的杀手 |
[21:52] | No! | 不 |
[21:55] | The physician that examined you reported that | 给你做检查的外科医生说 |
[21:57] | 20% of your body is covered in scar tissue. | 你身上20%的面积都被疤痕组织覆盖 |
[22:05] | The machine won’t work unless you ask a question. | 你不提问题这机器是没用的 |
[22:08] | Did that happen to you there? | 是在那儿受的伤吗 |
[22:10] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:11] | When you came back, | 你回来的时候 |
[22:12] | you told everyone that you were alone on that island. | 告诉所有人你在那座岛上独处了五年 |
[22:16] | Are you claiming that your scars were… | 你的意思是你的这些疤都是 |
[22:18] | self-inflicted? | 自己造成的吗 |
[22:20] | No. | 不是的 |
[22:22] | I wasn’t alone. | 我不是一个人 |
[22:23] | I didn’t want to talk about what happened to me on the island. | 我不想说我在那儿经历过什么 |
[22:26] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[22:26] | Because the people that were there tortured me. | 因为那里的人折磨过我 |
[22:30] | Have you killed anyone? | 你是否杀过人 |
[22:42] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:48] | When I asked your daughter Sarah | 我让你的女儿莎拉 |
[22:49] | to come on my father’s yacht with me. | 与我一同登上我父亲的游艇 |
[22:56] | I killed your daughter. | 是我害死了你的女儿 |
[23:14] | I’d have to study the data, | 我还得研究下数据 |
[23:15] | but just eyeballing it, he’s telling the truth. | 但目测来看 他说的都是实话 |
[23:21] | Can I assume that you’ll be recommending | 我能理解为你会向 |
[23:22] | Ms. Spencer to drop all charges against my client? | 斯宾塞小姐建议撤销对我当事人的所有指控吗 |
[23:25] | No. | 不能 |
[23:26] | I know a guilty man when I see one. | 我看坏人的眼光一向很准 |
[23:28] | He is guilty, whether you can see it or not. | 他有罪 不管你看出来没有 |
[23:59] | Hi, everybody! | 大家好 |
[24:02] | I’m very touched that you came | 我很感动你们能 |
[24:04] | to celebrate with me before I am | 在我被关进监狱之前 |
[24:06] | sent up the river. | 来和我一起庆祝 |
[24:08] | Closest neighbors are six miles away, | 最近的邻居住在六英里以外 |
[24:10] | so don’t worry about the noise. | 所以不用担心噪音问题 |
[24:12] | Actually, on second thought… | 事实上 转念一想 |
[24:15] | Let’s wake those losers up! | 让我们吵醒那些衰人吧 |
[24:26] | If you think this is what prison’s like, | 如果你觉得监狱是这样的 |
[24:27] | you are in for a rude awakening. | 你估计免不了受点皮肉之苦了 |
[24:30] | Mueller’s car has been parked | 米勒的车已经停在 |
[24:32] | in the warehouse district of the glades for 45 minutes. | 贫民区的仓库那里45分钟了 |
[24:34] | Yeah, that’s a good place for an arms deal. | 那里挺适合军火交易的 |
[24:37] | Ok, since this is going down tonight, | 既然这事今晚发生了 |
[24:39] | what do we do, drop a dime on Mueller with the cops? | 我们该怎么做 向警察通风报信米勒的事 |
[24:41] | No, the man in the hood. | 不 让兜帽人出场 |
[24:43] | He’s going to stop them. | 由他来制止他们 |
[24:45] | Oliver, you can’t leave the house. | 奥利弗 你不能离开这里 |
[24:48] | It doesn’t have to be me in the hood. | 不一定要我来当兜帽人 |
[24:55] | That’s why you threw this ridiculous party? | 这才是你开这场荒诞派对的原因吗 |
[24:59] | So you have a hundred witnesses | 这样就能有百十人 |
[25:00] | placing you here at the house | 证明你在这家里 |
[25:01] | while I’m supposed to be across town dressed as a vigilante? | 而我却要横穿星城扮演治安维持者 |
[25:04] | I thought that it was going to be good enough | 我本以为只要让别人 |
[25:05] | just for you to be seen in the hood. | 看见兜帽人就大功告成了 |
[25:07] | I didn’t count on Mueller showing up | 我没想到米勒会突然现身 |
[25:09] | and I didn’t count on the possibility | 也没料到 |
[25:10] | that the glades could be flooded with machine guns. | 贫民区会机枪泛滥 |
[25:16] | Look. | 听着 |
[25:19] | I promise, it was never my intention | 我发誓 我从没想过 |
[25:22] | to put you in harm’s way. | 要你置于险境 |
[25:24] | Oliver, I didn’t think joining | 奥利弗 我早知道加入 |
[25:25] | your crusade was ever going to be risk-free. | 你的革命是有风险的 |
[25:28] | I just don’t like being played. | 我只是不想被耍得团团转 |
[25:31] | Now you might have gotten | 你现在可能已经 |
[25:32] | used to lying to everyone else in your life, | 习惯了对所有人说谎 |
[25:34] | but I’m the one guy you don’t lie to. | 但你对我必须要说真话 |
[25:39] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[25:41] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[25:47] | So am I going to jail? | 你要眼睁睁看我进监狱吗 |
[25:53] | No, man. | 不 伙计 |
[25:56] | I got to stop an arms deal. | 我得去阻止一场军火交易 |
[26:07] | Hello? | 你好 |
[26:08] | Mr. Steel, I’m sorry to bother you, sir. | 斯蒂尔先生 很抱歉打扰您 |
[26:11] | This is Mike Vogel down in security. | 我是保安部门的麦克·沃格尔 |
[26:13] | But I have some sad news for you. | 我有一个不幸的消息 |
[26:16] | The company’s head of security, Josiah Hudson, | 公司保安部门的负责人 约西亚·哈德森 |
[26:18] | was in a car accident tonight. | 今晚遇到了车祸 |
[26:20] | He’s dead, sir. | 他死了 先生 |
[26:23] | *You said that you’re a freak in the sheets* | *你说你在床上是个怪咖* |
[26:26] | *That my eyes had to see to believe* | *我要眼见为实* |
[26:30] | Hello. | 你好 |
[26:32] | Do we have a legal meeting or something? | 我们约了法律咨询或是什么吗 |
[26:33] | Because I have friends over. | 我现在可有朋友在 |
[26:38] | Do you think maybe you can tear yourself away | 你觉得你能从这些 |
[26:41] | from this inappropriately themed rave | 不合适的主题狂欢中 |
[26:43] | for a couple minutes? | 抽身一小会儿吗 |
[26:51] | I can’t remember the last time | 我都想不起上次 |
[26:53] | that I’ve been in this room. | 来这里是什么时候了 |
[26:54] | I can. Halloween, 2005. | 我记得 2005年 万圣节 |
[26:56] | We were getting ready for Tommy’s party. | 我们在为汤米的派对做准备 |
[27:00] | Ah. Yes. | 对 没错 |
[27:02] | I wore those horrible fishnets. | 我当时穿了条超丑的渔网袜 |
[27:06] | I thought you looked good. | 我觉得你很美 |
[27:09] | Listen… | 听着 |
[27:12] | I just wanted to come by and apologize | 我只是想过来为我父亲 |
[27:14] | for my father’s behavior today during the polygraph. | 今天在测谎时的行为道歉 |
[27:18] | You don’t have to apologize for him. | 你不用为他道歉 |
[27:19] | He has a right to feel any way that he wants. | 他有什么样的感觉都是应该的 |
[27:23] | It wasn’t just Sarah, Ollie. | 不光是莎拉的事 奥利 |
[27:27] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[27:29] | After Sarah died, | 莎拉死后 |
[27:31] | my father threw himself into his work. | 我父亲寄情于工作当中 |
[27:34] | I think that’s part of the reason I’m an attorney. | 我想这也是我成为律师的原因之一 |
[27:37] | He ran to the law and I followed. | 他献身给法律 我也紧随其后 |
[27:41] | But my mother couldn’t. | 但我母亲做不到 |
[27:45] | So she left him. | 所以她离开了他 |
[27:49] | Left us. | 离开了我们 |
[27:52] | Look, I’m not trying to tell you this | 我告诉你这些不是 |
[27:54] | to make you feel bad, or worse. | 为了让你难过或是难堪 |
[27:57] | I just–I really want you to understand him. | 我只是 真的想让你理解他 |
[28:02] | Why don’t you hate me? | 你为什么不恨我 |
[28:06] | You should. | 你应该恨我 |
[28:10] | I did. | 我恨过 |
[28:12] | For so long, I did, Ollie. | 很长一段时间 奥利 |
[28:16] | But after today, I realized that… | 但在今天之后 我发觉 |
[28:19] | I was so focused on what happened to my family | 我一直太关注我们家的遭遇 |
[28:22] | that I didn’t even stop and wonder | 我从没停下来想一想 |
[28:25] | what could have happened to you. | 你到底经历了什么 |
[28:31] | I didn’t know about the torture, or your scars. | 我不知有那些拷打 还有你的伤疤 |
[28:39] | What happened to you on that island | 你在那座岛上经历的一切 |
[28:40] | was far more than you deserved. | 远超出了你应该承受的 |
[28:47] | And I was wrong that I didn’t ask you before, | 我以前没问你是我的错 |
[28:51] | but I’m asking you now. | 但我现在问你 |
[28:53] | I need to know. I need to see. | 我要知道 我要亲眼看见 |
[28:56] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[28:59] | Yes. | 是的 |
[29:20] | How did you survive this? | 你怎么活下来的 |
[29:22] | There were times when I wanted to die. | 很多次我都想一死了之 |
[29:26] | In the end… | 但最后 |
[29:29] | there was something I wanted more. | 总有些东西给我活下去的勇气 |
[29:58] | No. Laurel, you don’t have to go. | 不 劳蕾尔 你不用走 |
[30:04] | Amazing. | 真令人吃惊 |
[30:05] | You have resolve I didn’t credit you for. | 你超出了我意料 |
[30:10] | Or perhaps he truly doesn’t know anything. | 也许他真的什么也不知道 |
[30:16] | We should put him out of his misery. | 我们应该把他从痛苦中解脱出来 |
[31:07] | It’s an M249 machine gun. | 这是把M249型机关枪 |
[31:10] | Gas-powered, air-cooled, | 气驱动 空气冷却 |
[31:13] | Fires up to 800 rounds per minute. | 每分钟能发射八百发子弹 |
[31:21] | We need to move, now! | 我们得走了 快 |
[31:25] | What are you doing? Get out of here! | 你在干什么 快出去 |
[31:28] | Move! Let’s go! | 快走 走吧 |
[31:48] | I’m not accustomed to being summoned | 我还不习惯三更半夜 |
[31:50] | to the office in the middle of the night. | 被叫到办公室来 |
[31:55] | Well, what was it that was so important | 什么事重要到 |
[31:56] | that I had to race down here? | 要我火速赶来 |
[32:00] | I found the “Queen’s gambit”, Moira. | 我找到了”金牌奎恩”号 莫伊拉 |
[32:06] | I know you secretly had the boat salvaged. | 我知道你偷偷打捞回了那艘船 |
[32:09] | I wanted to move it to a more secure location | 在你的秘密暴露之前 我想把它 |
[32:11] | before confronting you about it. | 运到更安全的地方 |
[32:12] | In fact, I sent Josiah Hudson | 事实上 我派约西亚·哈德森 |
[32:14] | to the warehouse for precisely that purpose. | 去仓库恰恰就是为了这件事 |
[32:18] | But he died mysteriously in a car accident. | 可他却离奇地死于一场车祸 |
[32:22] | I hope you now have a better understanding | 我希望你现在能更加明白 |
[32:24] | of why it is I’ve been so distant of late. | 为何我近来对你保持距离 |
[32:26] | It’s very disconcerting to discover | 知道与你住同一屋檐 |
[32:28] | that the person with whom you share your home, | 夜夜同床共枕 |
[32:31] | your bed and your heart | 倾心相许的人 |
[32:33] | has been lying to you so convincingly, | 瞒你瞒得如此严实 |
[32:35] | and I would be a fool not to consider | 除非我是傻子 否则很难不怀疑 |
[32:36] | all the things that you have told me were lies. | 你所说的话都是谎言 |
[32:38] | Walter, you’re my husband, I– | 沃尔特 你是我的丈夫 我… |
[32:39] | Yes, I am. | 是的 没错 |
[32:42] | Walter, please. | 沃尔特 别这样 |
[32:45] | You’ve got to stop looking into this, it’s not safe. | 你别再调查这件事了 这很危险 |
[32:48] | You’ll be–you’ll be upsetting people, | 你这么做会招惹一些人 |
[32:50] | people with influence. | 那些有权有势的人 |
[32:53] | You are very far out of your depth. | 你知道的太多了 |
[33:04] | Man in the hood, one, gangbangers, zero. | 一个兜帽人 没见到青少年犯罪团伙 |
[33:07] | Hang on. | 别挂 |
[33:08] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[33:11] | Mr. Queen, if you’re entertaining guests upstairs, | 奎恩先生 如果你在楼上款待客人 |
[33:13] | should I have some drinks sent up? | 需要端些饮料上来吗 |
[33:15] | No. It’s just me up here and I’m on my way back down. | 不必 这里就我一个 我现在就下去 |
[33:19] | Good job. | 做得好 |
[33:20] | Now get back here. | 现在回来吧 |
[33:49] | Yeah. Yep. | 好的 好的 |
[33:53] | How did you know I was in trouble? | 你怎么知道我有麻烦了 |
[33:55] | Because when the guy was fighting you, | 因为当那家伙和你打斗时 |
[33:57] | he broke the ankle monitor. | 他打坏了你的脚踝监控器 |
[33:58] | Are you all right?! | 你没事吧 |
[33:59] | – I’m fine. – Oliver… | -我没事 -奥利弗 |
[34:01] | Mom. I promise. | 妈妈 我真的没事 |
[34:04] | This is on you. By accusing my son publicly, | 这都怪你 你公然起诉我儿子 |
[34:06] | you’ve made him a target. | 才让他成为活靶子 |
[34:08] | Do you have any idea who attacked Oliver? | 你知道谁会攻击奥利弗吗 |
[34:10] | We haven’t identified him. | 我们还没确认他的身份 |
[34:12] | Though it must be someone | 但显然这个人对兜帽人 |
[34:12] | with a grudge against the hood, obviously. | 怀有怨怼之意 |
[34:16] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[34:17] | I got a call from my lieutenant. | 我接到上司的电话 |
[34:20] | an arms dealer was attacked across town tonight. | 今晚有个武器贩在城里受到袭击 |
[34:25] | By the vigilante. | 出手的是那个治安维护者 |
[34:27] | Multiple witnesses put him there. | 有不少目击者作证 |
[34:29] | In light of that, all charges against your son are being dropped. | 鉴于此 所有对你儿子的指控都将撤回 |
[34:32] | I’m truly sorry for what’s happened to your family, Quentin. | 对于你家遭遇的不幸我十分遗憾 昆汀 |
[34:36] | But would you kindly get the hell out of my house? | 但你不介意赶紧滚出我家吧 |
[34:47] | Mr. Lance… | 兰斯先生 |
[34:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:10] | Moira. | 莫伊拉 |
[35:11] | Did we have an appointment? | 我们有约吗 |
[35:12] | No, but I decided to screw propriety | 没有 但你试图谋杀我儿子 |
[35:14] | after you tried to have my son killed. | 我也不必顾虑什么礼节了 |
[35:18] | I’m sure you understand, | 我敢说你明白 |
[35:19] | I was justified in suspecting your son | 我有理由怀疑你儿子 |
[35:21] | of being the vigilante targeting our associates. | 就是与我们联合公司对着干的家伙 |
[35:24] | I had to take steps. | 我必须采取措施 |
[35:26] | And now that you know your steps were taken in error, | 现在你知道这步棋下错了吧 |
[35:29] | that Oliver is not your enemy. | 奥利弗不是你的敌人 |
[35:33] | I offer my sincerest apologies. | 我表示诚挚的歉意 |
[35:38] | I know you found out I had the yacht salvaged, | 我知道你发现我打捞了那艘游艇 |
[35:41] | just as I know you had Josiah Hudson killed. | 我也知道你杀了约西亚·哈德森 |
[35:46] | Well, accidents tend to befall people who are too curious. | 意外总是发生在那些过于好奇的人身上 |
[35:51] | I’ve been the good soldier. | 我一直都循规蹈矩 |
[35:54] | I’ve done everything you asked. | 听从你的一切指示 |
[35:58] | But if any member of my family | 但如果我的家人 |
[36:00] | so much as gets a paper cut, | 遭受到任何伤害 |
[36:03] | I will burn your entire world to ashes. | 我会将你的一切都摧毁 |
[36:26] | I tell you, island dangerous, | 我告诉过你 岛上很危险 |
[36:28] | but you not tell them where to find me. | 但你没告诉他们我的下落 |
[36:30] | You stronger than I thought. | 你比我想象中更坚强 |
[36:32] | Take it. | 服下它 |
[36:33] | I lead them off, you stay. | 我去对付他们 你留在这里 |
[36:36] | Breathe. | 生存 |
[36:38] | You breathe, you survive here longer. | 你只有学会生存 才能在这儿活得更久 |
[36:41] | No! I’m coming with you! | 不 我和你一起去 |
[36:51] | Rough party. | 很烂的派对 |
[36:52] | My father told me what happened. | 我爸爸告诉了我这里发生的事情 |
[36:56] | Are you ok? | 你还好吗 |
[36:57] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 是的 我没事 |
[37:03] | These are your polygraph results. | 这是你的测谎结果 |
[37:06] | My father asked you if you’d ever been to iron heights. | 我爸问你那晚有没有去过监狱 |
[37:09] | It’s the prison where the vigilante saved me last week. | 就是我被警员救下的那个监狱 |
[37:13] | It’s also where you and I went on our eighth grade field trip. | 也是我们八年级实习的地方 |
[37:18] | when you said that you had never been there, | 那时你说从没到过那个地方 |
[37:20] | I thought maybe you were just nervous, | 我以为你只是有些紧张 |
[37:22] | or that you’d forgotten. | 或许你已经忘了 |
[37:26] | But then I looked at your results, | 但我看到你的测谎结果 |
[37:29] | and there is a slight flutter in your answer to that question. | 对于那个问题你的回答有些心虚 |
[37:35] | And if you lied on one, | 如果你撒了一个谎 |
[37:36] | you could have lied on others. | 在其他问题上你也可能撒了谎 |
[37:38] | What happened to me being too selfish | 你不是说我太自私 |
[37:40] | to be a masked crusader? | 不可能是那个蒙面的救世主吗 |
[37:42] | Oliver! I saw your scars. | 奥利弗 我看见了你的伤疤 |
[37:53] | Do you want to know why I | 你想知道为什么我 |
[37:54] | don’t talk about what happened to me there? | 不想跟人提起在那里发生的事情吗 |
[37:58] | Because if people knew; | 因为如果有人知道了 |
[38:01] | If you knew… | 如果你知道了 |
[38:05] | You’d see me differently. | 你就不会这么看我了 |
[38:08] | And not as some… | 不会把我当做什么 |
[38:10] | Vigilante guy. | 警务员 |
[38:15] | As damaged. | 我伤的很重 |
[38:19] | I don’t sleep. | 我不睡觉 |
[38:22] | I barely eat. | 也很少吃东西 |
[38:24] | I can barely sign my name, | 连自己的名字都写不了 |
[38:28] | let alone aim a bow and arrow. | 更何况射箭了 |
[38:35] | After last night… | 经历昨晚后 |
[38:40] | Clearly we’re still attracted to one another. | 很显然 我们对彼此还有感情 |
[38:47] | Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[38:50] | Nothing can ever happen between us. | 我们之间不会再有什么了 |
[38:56] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:14] | So you lied to her. | 所以你对她说谎了 |
[39:15] | Or maybe you just gave her a version of the truth. | 或许你应该告诉她实情 |
[39:18] | I told her what she needed to hear, Diggle. | 我只告诉她需要知道的 狄格 |
[39:19] | She was too close. | 我们曾经很亲近 |
[39:21] | Sad thing is, I think you actually believe that. | 不幸的是 我想你确实相信这一点 |
[39:24] | I think things didn’t go down exactly how you planned. | 我想事情并没有按你的计划发展 |
[39:27] | You didn’t count on so many people having questions, | 你没有想到很多人都会有疑问 |
[39:31] | Doubting you. | 怀疑你 |
[39:32] | You didn’t think about what happens when you lie. | 你没有考虑到说谎的后果 |
[39:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:36] | Walter? | 沃尔特 |
[39:37] | Especially when you lie to the ones you love the most. | 特别是对你最爱的人说谎 |
[39:39] | What is this? | 你这是干什么 |
[39:41] | Business trip. | 公差 |
[39:44] | I decided it’s long overdue | 我觉得我早就该 |
[39:45] | for me to inspect our holdings in Melbourne. | 回我们在墨尔本的家呆段日子了 |
[39:48] | And how long will you be? | 你要去多久 |
[39:51] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[40:00] | When you were stuck on that island | 当你困在那座岛 |
[40:02] | plotting your grand plan to save the city, | 筹划着拯救整个城市的伟业 |
[40:04] | I don’t think you stopped to consider the effect | 我不认为你停下来想过 |
[40:07] | it would have on the people in your life. | 这件事对你周围的人会有什么样的影响 |
[40:14] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[40:15] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[40:17] | You’re ok. No, no, no. | 你没事 不 不 不 |
[40:21] | Or how it might hurt them. | 或者会伤害到他们 |
[40:24] | You’re wrong. | 你说错了 |
[40:27] | I think about it all the time. | 我无时无刻不在想他们 |
[40:31] | And just to be clear, | 坦白地讲 |
[40:32] | not being able to tell my family the truth… | 不能告诉我家人事实的这件事 |
[40:38] | It doesn’t hurt anyone worse than it hurts me. | 对我的伤害要比任何人都深 |
[40:44] | Where are you going? | 你去哪里 |
[40:45] | Mueller still has to sell those guns and I have to stop him. | 米勒仍回去售卖枪支 我必须阻止他 |
[40:47] | – Oliver… – He had his chance. | -奥利弗 -给过他机会了 |
[40:50] | 28 crates, four guns in each crate, | 28箱 每箱4支 |
[40:54] | $250,000 cash. | 25万现金交易 |
[40:58] | Take it or leave it. | 一手交钱 一手交货 |
[41:00] | That’s the deal. | 事先说好的 |
[41:22] | Good. | 成交 |
[41:32] | Leo Mueller, | 里奥·米勒 |
[41:33] | you have failed this city. | 你辜负了这座城市 |