时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | My name is Oliver Queen. | 我是奥利弗·奎恩 |
[00:04] | For 5 years, I was stranded | 五年里 我被困孤岛 |
[00:06] | on an island with only one goal– | 只有一个目标 |
[00:08] | survive. | 生存 |
[00:09] | Oliver Queen is alive. | 奥利弗·奎恩还活着 |
[00:12] | Now I will fulfill my father’s dying wish… | 现在我要完成父亲的遗愿 |
[00:14] | You can survive this. | 你能撑过去的 |
[00:16] | To use the list of names he left me | 用他留给我的名单 |
[00:18] | And bring down those who are poisoning my city. | 扳倒那些荼毒城市的人 |
[00:23] | To do this, I must become someone else. | 要做这些 我只能伪装成另一个人 |
[00:27] | I must become something else. | 成为另一个存在 |
[00:33] | How am I supposed to stay away from you | 如果你不和我保持距离 |
[00:35] | if you won’t stay away from me? | 我怎么能离你远点呢 |
[00:37] | John Diggle. He’ll be accompanying you from now on. | 约翰·狄格尔 从现在起他会跟随你左右 |
[00:39] | I think I’m just beginning to understand | 我想我已经开始了解 |
[00:40] | the kind of man you are. | 你到底是什么样的人了 |
[01:33] | – Hey. – Oliver? | -你好 -奥利弗 |
[01:43] | You’re that vigilante. | 你是那个治安维持者 |
[01:48] | Easy, Dig. You were poisoned. | 放松 狄格 你中毒了 |
[01:50] | Son of a bitch. | 贱人 |
[01:58] | I could have taken you anywhere, | 我本可以带你去任何地方 |
[02:00] | could have taken you home. | 本可以带你回家 |
[02:03] | I brought you here. | 但我把你带到这儿 |
[02:05] | You really did lose your mind on that island. | 你真是在岛上待得丢掉理智了 |
[02:07] | Found a couple things along the way. | 也找着了点儿东西 |
[02:08] | Like what, archery classes? | 比如呢 箭术课程 |
[02:09] | Clarity. | 明白 |
[02:13] | Starling city is dying. | 星城正走向末路 |
[02:18] | It is being poisoned by a criminal elite | 它被一些犯罪高手荼毒 |
[02:22] | who don’t care who they hurt, | 他们不顾手上的鲜血 |
[02:26] | as long as they maintain their wealth and power. | 只顾保全自己的财富和权力 |
[02:28] | What are you gonna do, | 你想做什么 |
[02:30] | take ’em all down by your lonesome? | 一个人把他们全扳倒吗 |
[02:32] | No. | 不 |
[02:36] | Now, I want you to join me. | 我希望你加入我 |
[02:39] | Special forces out of Kandahar. It’s perfect. | 出身坎大哈特种部队 好极了 |
[02:43] | You’re a fellow soldier. | 你是军人 |
[02:45] | Oliver, you’re not a soldier. | 奥利弗 你不是军人 |
[02:48] | You’re a criminal. | 你是罪犯 |
[02:51] | And a murderer. | 还是凶手 |
[03:20] | Where were you? | 你去哪了 |
[03:23] | What? | 什么 |
[03:25] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么 |
[03:27] | I heard about the shooting, | 我听说枪击的事了 |
[03:28] | and I wanted to make sure you were ok. | 所以来确认一下你没事 |
[03:30] | You did? | 真的吗 |
[03:32] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[03:34] | I knocked on the door, | 我敲了门 |
[03:35] | and I found a family terrified for you. | 看到一家子为你担心 |
[03:37] | They had no idea where you were. | 他们不知道你在哪儿 |
[03:40] | Oliver, are you so self-centered | 奥利弗 你就那么自私 |
[03:42] | that you don’t think that people who care about you | 不想想关心你的人 |
[03:44] | are gonna wonder where you are after you all got shot at? | 在你们遭遇枪击后多么想知道你的去向吗 |
[03:47] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[03:49] | I made peace with your selfishness a long time ago, | 很久以前我就对你的自私习以为常了 |
[03:53] | But Moira, Thea, and Walter, | 但是莫伊拉 西娅 沃尔特 |
[03:55] | They don’t deserve that. | 他们不该承受这些 |
[03:57] | They deserve better, | 他们应该得到更好的人 |
[03:59] | someone who doesn’t care only about himself. | 一个会关心别人的人 |
[04:07] | Laurel… | 劳蕾尔 |
[04:13] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你过来 |
[04:15] | I care about the lives of other people, Oliver. | 我是担心其他人的安危 奥利弗 |
[04:19] | Maybe you should try it sometime. | 也许你该有时尝尝这种滋味 |
[04:28] | Oh, man. | 天呐 |
[04:31] | That was harsh. | 真狠啊 |
[04:35] | You ok? | 你还好吧 |
[04:37] | Sure. | 没事 |
[04:39] | Second time tonight that a friend of mine has | 今天晚上第二次 我的朋友 |
[04:43] | taken me to the woodshed. | 让我洗心革面 重新做人 |
[04:45] | Kind of tires you out. | 多少让人心力憔悴 |
[04:48] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[05:19] | What am I supposed to do with that? | 我该怎么办 |
[05:23] | Does that mean “Bird”? | 你是说”鸟”吗 |
[05:27] | I don’t speak chinese! | 我不会说中文 |
[05:39] | I’m sorry, Laurel. | 对不起 劳蕾尔 |
[05:41] | I’m so sorry. | 真的对不起 |
[05:48] | There were no signs of forced entry | 没有强行入室的迹象 |
[05:50] | or any evidence of a struggle, | 或挣扎的痕迹 |
[05:52] | But, hours later, the police found that the bloodstained… | 但数小时后 警方发现了沾满血的 |
[05:54] | kitchen knife and the… | 菜刀 |
[05:56] | Couldn’t sleep, either? | 你也睡不着吗 |
[05:58] | No. What are you watching? | 是啊 你在看什么 |
[06:02] | Peter Declan. | 彼得·德克兰 |
[06:03] | A guy who killed his wife. | 他杀了自己的妻子 |
[06:06] | Despite the growing list of evidence… | 抛开越来越多的证据不谈 |
[06:07] | Right. This guy killed his wife | 这个人在婴儿房 |
[06:09] | in their baby’s room. Psycho. | 杀了自己的妻子 疯子 |
[06:13] | Camille was everything to me. | 卡米尔是我的全部 |
[06:16] | I couldn’t kill her any more than I could kill myself. | 我宁愿自杀也不会杀她 |
[06:19] | So why can’t you sleep? | 那你为什么睡不着呢 |
[06:21] | Bad dreams. | 做噩梦了 |
[06:23] | About? | 梦到什么了 |
[06:25] | Laurel. | 劳蕾尔 |
[06:27] | So why don’t you make a play? | 你为什么不表态 |
[06:29] | I mean, she did come over here | 我是说 她特地过来 |
[06:31] | just to make sure you didn’t get shot. | 看你有没有受伤 |
[06:35] | There are reasons. | 这是有原因的 |
[06:36] | Mm, what are they? | 什么原因 |
[06:38] | Besides you sleeping with her sister | 除去你睡过她妹妹 |
[06:40] | and her sister dying | 她妹妹死了 |
[06:42] | and her father hating your guts | 他父亲恨你入骨 |
[06:43] | and you basically being a jerk | 还有你回来以后 |
[06:45] | to everybody since you’ve been back? | 对所有人都很混蛋 |
[06:49] | Those are the top ones. | 那些是主要原因 |
[06:55] | I know that it might not seem like it sometimes, but… | 我知道有时候似乎不是这样 但是 |
[07:02] | I’m not the same person I used to be. | 我不是以前的我了 |
[07:04] | So show her. | 给她看呀 |
[07:07] | Be yourself. | 做你自己 |
[07:08] | I mean your new self. | 新的自己 |
[07:22] | How did you sleep? | 睡得好吗 |
[07:24] | Just fine. Thank you. | 挺好的 谢谢 |
[07:27] | We have a visitor. | 有客人 |
[07:28] | Hmm. Mr. Diggle’s replacement. | 是狄格尔先生的接班人 |
[07:33] | Replacement? | 接班人 |
[07:34] | Yes. He tendered his resignation this morning. | 对 今早他递交了辞呈 |
[07:38] | Did he say why? | 他有说为什么吗 |
[07:40] | He said he didn’t approve of the way you spend your evenings, | 他说他看不惯你的夜生活 |
[07:43] | particularly given that they always begin with you ditching him. | 特别是从你总是甩开他开始 |
[07:49] | Mr. Queen, Rob Scott. | 奎恩先生 我是罗布·斯科特 |
[07:51] | I’ll be your new body man. | 我是你的新保镖 |
[07:52] | That’s a firm grip you got there, Rob. | 你这握手很有力 罗布 |
[07:53] | That’s 5 years SWAT with monument point M.C.U. | 五年市政局纪念厅特警队训练出来的 |
[07:57] | I feel safer already. | 我已经觉得安全多了 |
[07:58] | Ah, thank god we don’t have to hear about this awful man anymore. | 谢天谢地我们再不会听到这人渣的消息了 |
[08:05] | Declan’s execution is set for midnight 2 days from now. | 德克兰的死刑将于两天后的午夜执行 |
[08:08] | Camille Declan’s former employer, | 卡米尔·德克兰的前雇主 |
[08:10] | Jason Brodeur, released a statement | 杰森·布洛德 发表声明 |
[08:12] | saying, quote, “I hope this gives Camille | 表示”我希望卡米尔能够 |
[08:15] | the peace she deserves.” | 获得她应得的平静” |
[08:17] | Jason Brodeur? | 杰森·布洛德 |
[08:19] | What? | 什么 |
[08:20] | The dead wife worked for Jason Brodeur. | 去世的妻子在杰森·布洛德手下工作 |
[08:23] | Apparently so. What– | 明摆着的 怎么 |
[08:25] | Why? | 为什么这么说 |
[08:26] | No reason. | 没什么 |
[08:27] | Say, Rob, I want to go into town. | 比方说 罗布 我想进城 |
[08:30] | Could you please get the car for me? | 你能帮我把车开来吗 |
[08:31] | No offense, Mr. Queen, | 无冒犯之意 奎恩先生 |
[08:32] | but I have been filled in on your tendency | 但是我已被告知你会想方设法 |
[08:34] | to slip the leash. | 摆脱束缚 |
[08:35] | If it’s all the same to you, I’d prefer | 如果这对你来说并无差别 我更愿意 |
[08:37] | keeping you in my sights at all times. | 时刻盯牢你 |
[08:40] | We’re 20 miles from the city. | 我们离城里二十英里远 |
[08:43] | If you don’t drive me, | 如果你不开车送我 |
[08:44] | how else am I gonna get there? | 那我怎么进城 |
[08:48] | Right? | 对吧 |
[08:54] | I like him. | 我很中意他 |
[09:12] | They say Peter Declan murdered his wife in cold blood. | 人们说彼得·德克兰冷血地残杀了妻子 |
[09:15] | He had no alibi, | 他没有不在场证明 |
[09:17] | and all the evidence pointed toward him. | 而且所有证据都指向凶手是他 |
[09:20] | He was tried, convicted, and sentenced to death, | 他被审讯 判罪 判处死刑 |
[09:23] | an open-and-shut case, | 一目了然的案子 |
[09:25] | except for one thing. | 除了一点 |
[09:27] | Declan’s wife Camille worked for Jason Brodeur. | 德克兰的妻子卡米尔为杰森·布洛德工作 |
[09:30] | And Jason Brodeur is on the list. | 而杰森·布洛德在名单上 |
[09:34] | 星报 弑妻凶手被判死刑 | |
[09:39] | Mr. Brodeur. | 布洛德先生 |
[09:40] | Admiring your handiwork? | 在欣赏自己的杰作吗 |
[09:44] | You should have just let me kill both of ’em. | 你本该让我把他俩全杀了 |
[09:46] | Peter Declan is worth more alive. | 彼得·德克兰可以多活一阵 |
[09:48] | “Husband Kills Wife” is a much better headline | “亲夫弑妻”做头条比 |
[09:51] | than “Whistle-blower Uncovers Toxic Dumping.” | “知情者揭露废弃物倾倒事件”更适合 |
[09:54] | Don’t you think? | 你说呢 |
[09:55] | Either way, 48 hours, | 不论怎样 两天以后 |
[09:57] | all this’ll be over. | 这一切就都结束了 |
[10:04] | The odds are good that Brodeur | 此次谋杀事件 |
[10:05] | is involved in this woman’s murder, | 布洛德参与其中的可能性很高 |
[10:07] | which means an innocent man is facing execution. | 也就是说一个无辜之人即将面临死刑 |
[10:11] | He’ll need a good attorney. | 他需要一个好律师 |
[10:14] | So I take it there’s absolutely no point | 那我可以认为完全没必要 |
[10:16] | in asking if you’d like to grab a drink? | 问你有没有空喝一杯 |
[10:18] | I can’t. I have to go over transcripts for the Fernands case. | 我没法去 得去审核费尔南斯案的笔录 |
[10:22] | You know, if you go somewhere that’s not work or your home, | 如果你不是工作和家两点一线的 |
[10:25] | your odds of meeting someone increase by, | 那你能遇到什么人的几率会一下提高 |
[10:27] | like, a gazillion percent. | 无数个百分点 |
[10:28] | Oh, that’s not true. | 此言差矣 |
[10:29] | I could still get mugged on the way home. | 我回家路上还是可能被抢 |
[10:31] | In that case, I hope he’s cute and single. | 那样的话 我可希望抢劫犯帅气又单身 |
[10:34] | Good night, Joanna. | 晚安 乔安娜 |
[11:03] | Hello, Laurel. | 你好 劳蕾尔 |
[11:11] | Don’t move! | 别动 |
[11:14] | I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我不会伤害你 |
[11:16] | Stay back. My father’s a cop. | 离我远点 我父亲是警察 |
[11:18] | You are making a huge mistake. | 你犯了个大错 |
[11:20] | I’m not the person you think I am, | 我并非你想的那样 |
[11:22] | and I need your help. | 而且我需要你的帮助 |
[11:23] | Peter Declan is gonna be executed in 48 hours. | 彼得·德克兰将于两天后处决死刑 |
[11:26] | I think he’s innocent. | 我认为他是无辜的 |
[11:27] | Declan’s wife was gonna blow the whistle on Jason Brodeur. | 德克兰的妻子本来要告发杰森·布洛德 |
[11:30] | Brodeur had her murdered. | 是布洛德将其谋害的 |
[11:32] | There are a thousand lawyers in Starling City. | 星城有上千律师 |
[11:35] | Why me? | 为什么偏找我 |
[11:41] | We’re both trying to help. | 我们都想帮忙 |
[11:44] | What makes you sure I’m gonna help you? | 你怎么能确定我会帮你 |
[11:48] | Because I know you’d do anything | 因为我知道你会不惜一切 |
[11:49] | to save the life of an innocent man. | 挽救一条无辜的生命 |
[12:05] | A jury has charged you as guilty, Mr. Declan. | 陪审团已判你有罪 德克兰先生 |
[12:08] | The evidence was stacked against me, | 所有证据矛头都指向我 |
[12:10] | but I didn’t kill my wife. | 但是我没有杀我妻子 |
[12:13] | I didn’t take my daughter’s mother from her. | 我没有从我女儿手中夺走她母亲的生命 |
[12:18] | The murder weapon was a knife | 凶器是是你厨房的刀 |
[12:20] | from your kitchen with your prints on it. | 上面有你的指纹 |
[12:23] | It was found, along with Camille’s blood, | 刀和卡米尔的血迹 |
[12:25] | in the trunk of your car. | 是在你的汽车后备箱找到的 |
[12:27] | Your neighbors said they heard an argument that night. | 你的邻居说他们当晚听到争吵 |
[12:30] | We had a knockdown fight over Jason Brodeur. | 我们在争吵关于杰森·布洛德的事 |
[12:34] | Camille worked for him, | 卡米尔在他手下工作 |
[12:35] | and his company had been dumping toxic waste into the glades. | 他的公司一直都向贫民区倾倒有毒废弃物 |
[12:39] | Now, Camille told me that | 卡米尔告诉我 |
[12:40] | she’d gone and told a supervisor about it. | 她要把这事告诉负责人 |
[12:42] | I was afraid for my family’s safety. | 我很担心我家人的安全 |
[12:45] | And we argued | 我们吵得 |
[12:47] | very loudly, yes. | 很大声 没错 |
[12:50] | Izzy started crying, | 伊泽开始大哭 |
[12:52] | so Camille went and stayed in her room. | 于是卡米尔就去待在她房间 |
[13:02] | In the morning, I went to apologize, and | 早上我去道歉 |
[13:06] | that’s when I found her. | 那时我才发现她 |
[13:09] | So I just grabbed Izzy, | 所以我抱起伊泽 |
[13:11] | and I ran outside, and I called 911. | 跑到外面 打了911 |
[13:19] | I’m innocent, Ms. Lance. | 我是无辜的 兰斯小姐 |
[13:26] | Well, it looks like someone forgot | 看来有人忘记 |
[13:27] | a lunch date with his wife. | 和他妻子约好的午饭了 |
[13:29] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[13:30] | Lunch isn’t for another– | 离午饭还有 |
[13:34] | 45 minutes ago. I’m so sorry. | 45分钟前 非常抱歉 |
[13:36] | It’s all right. The restaurant is holding our table. | 没关系 餐厅给我们留着位子呢 |
[13:39] | Is there something wrong? | 出了什么事吗 |
[13:41] | Compliance department has tagged something, | 监察部查到一些东西 |
[13:43] | $2.6 million withdrawal | 有260万从 |
[13:45] | from one of our Vancouver subsidiaries. | 温哥华的子公司之一被取走 |
[13:47] | What–you mean– are you saying that someone | 什么 你是说 有人 |
[13:49] | embezzled $2.6 million from the company? | 从公司挪用了260万公款吗 |
[13:52] | Well, it’s probably a bookkeeping error, | 很可能是个记账失误 |
[13:53] | but compliance is understandably | 但可以理解 |
[13:55] | worried about an IRS audit. | 监察部担心国税局的账务审核 |
[14:01] | But don’t worry. I’m sure it’s nothing. | 但是别担心 肯定没什么大事 |
[14:03] | Come on. We’re gonna be late. | 来吧 我们要晚了 |
[14:05] | I mean, later. | 我是说 更迟了 |
[14:09] | Well, I wasn’t the lead on this, | 我不负责这件案子 |
[14:11] | but from what I recall, we had fingerprints. | 不过据我所知 我们有指纹 |
[14:13] | We had blood. We got motive, everything. | 我们有血迹 有动机 什么都有 |
[14:19] | Brodeur seems like the type of guy | 布洛德看起来就像是那种 |
[14:20] | with resources needed to frame someone. | 拥有强大财力的人想要陷害的人 |
[14:23] | Laurel, in 24 hours, | 劳蕾尔 24小时内 |
[14:25] | Peter Declan is lying down | 彼得·德克兰的胳膊上就会 |
[14:26] | with a needle in his arm, and he’s not getting up. | 挨上一针 并且一直睡下去 |
[14:28] | If I thought for a second we didn’t have the right guy, | 如果试想我们抓错了人 |
[14:30] | do you think there’s anything else I’d be doing right now | 你认为我现在除了试着了解真相之外 |
[14:32] | except trying to get at what really happened? | 还有什么能做的 |
[14:34] | Declan said his wife went to her supervisor | 德克兰说她妻子去见她的主管 |
[14:36] | with allegations that Brodeur was dumping toxic waste. | 指控布洛德倾倒有毒废物 |
[14:39] | Yeah, but that supervisor, | 对 但那个主管 |
[14:42] | he said that never happened. | 他说那从没发生过 |
[14:44] | Let me see. What was his name? | 我看看 他叫什么 |
[14:45] | Here you go. Istook, Matt istook. | 这里 伊斯托克 马特·伊斯托克 |
[14:47] | He said he didn’t even see Camille that day. | 他说他那天根本都没看见过卡米尔 |
[14:50] | Happy now? | 满意了 |
[14:51] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:56] | You know, I thought it’d be a cold day in hell | 在你开始为罪犯辩护之前 |
[14:57] | before you started defending criminals. | 我觉得这根本不可能发生 |
[14:59] | I’m not so sure Declan’s a criminal. | 我不确定德克兰是否是罪犯 |
[15:01] | Like you said, he’s on a clock. | 就像你说的 他还有时间 |
[15:04] | Can’t leave any stone unturned. | 不能有任何疏漏 |
[15:09] | Oh, yeah. | 好的 |
[15:16] | So when are you gonna tell me? | 你打算什么时候告诉我 |
[15:18] | Hmm? | 什么 |
[15:19] | About what happened to your arm. | 你的胳膊怎么了 |
[15:22] | Oh, it’s my shoulder, and it’s–it’s fine. | 是我的肩膀 没事了 |
[15:24] | I knew that Queen guy was trouble. | 我知道奎恩那家伙是个麻烦 |
[15:26] | Hey, I never said this happened protecting Queen. | 我可没说是因为保护奎恩而受的伤 |
[15:30] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[15:32] | Then what’s he doing here? | 那他干嘛来这里 |
[15:37] | Area is secure, sir. | 这里很安全 先生 |
[15:38] | Thank you very much, Rob. | 非常感谢 罗勃 |
[15:43] | Hello, Diggle’s sister-in-law Carly. | 你好 狄格尔的嫂子卡莉 |
[15:46] | – I’m Oliver Queen. – I know who you are. | -奥利弗·奎恩 -我知道你是谁 |
[15:48] | No, you really don’t. | 不 你不知道 |
[15:54] | Hello. | 你好 |
[15:58] | I couldn’t help but notice a distinct lack of police cars when I got home. | 当我到家时 我不由得注意到居然没有警车 |
[16:02] | I knew you wouldn’t drop a dime on me. | 我就知道你不会告发我 |
[16:04] | So have you considered my offer? | 所以你考虑过我的提议吗 |
[16:08] | Offer. | 提议 |
[16:09] | That’s one hell of a way to put it. | 那还真是个有趣的说法 |
[16:10] | It is an offer. | 这是提议 |
[16:12] | It’s a chance to do the kind of good | 这是提议去做 |
[16:14] | that compelled you to join the military. | 不得不参军才能做到的那种善事 |
[16:17] | Please. | 得了吧 |
[16:19] | You were born with a platinum spoon in your mouth, Queen. | 你是含着金汤匙出生的 奎恩 |
[16:21] | What, you spent 5 years on an island with no room service, | 你在一个没有客房服务的岛上待了五年 |
[16:23] | and suddenly you found religion? | 突然间就找到了信仰 |
[16:29] | This was my father’s. | 这是我父亲的 |
[16:36] | I found it when I buried him. | 我埋葬他时找到的 |
[16:39] | I thought you said your father died when the boat went down. | 我记得你说过你父亲是死于沉船 |
[16:41] | We both made it to a life raft, | 我们俩都登上了救生筏 |
[16:43] | but there wasn’t enough food and water | 但是食物和水不够我们两个人的 |
[16:44] | for both of us, so he shot himself in the head. | 所以他开枪自杀了 |
[16:48] | And as much as he was doing it to give me a chance to survive, | 他那么做除了是为了让我活下去 |
[16:51] | I believe that he was also atoning for his sins. | 我相信也是在赎罪 |
[16:55] | I need to right the wrongs done by my family, | 我要纠正我家人犯下的错误 |
[16:59] | and I’m offering you the chance | 我现在在给你提供 |
[17:01] | to right the wrongs done to yours. | 纠正你所犯下错误的机会 |
[17:04] | Oliver, what are you talking about? | 奥利弗 你在说些什么 |
[17:05] | The police never caught your brother’s shooter. | 警察永远不会抓住杀害你哥哥的人 |
[17:07] | Hey, you leave Andy out of this. | 别把安迪扯进来 |
[17:09] | The bullets were laced with curare. | 子弹上带有箭毒 |
[17:10] | That’s Floyd Lawton’s M.O. | 那是弗洛伊德·劳顿的手法 |
[17:11] | He is the sniper that I stopped. | 他是我曾阻止过的一个狙击手 |
[17:17] | Are you trying to tell me that you took down Andy’s killer? | 你是想告诉我你放倒了杀害安迪的人 |
[17:20] | I’m– I’m giving you the chance, | 我是在给你机会 |
[17:24] | a chance to help other people’s families. | 帮助别人的家人的机会 |
[17:28] | Do you remember when the people | 你还记得这个城市的人 |
[17:30] | in this city helped each other? | 互相帮助的时候吗 |
[17:33] | They can’t do that anymore, | 他们不会再帮助别人了 |
[17:34] | because a group of people, | 因为一伙人 |
[17:37] | people like my father, | 像我父亲那样的人 |
[17:40] | they see nothing wrong with raising themselves up | 他们踩着别人的喉咙向上爬 |
[17:43] | by stepping on other people’s throats. | 还不觉得有什么错 |
[17:47] | It does need to stop, | 需要有人来停止 |
[17:48] | and if it’s not gonna be the courts | 如果法官不出手 |
[17:50] | and it’s not gonna be the cops… | 如果警察不出手 |
[17:55] | then it’s gonna be me. | 那就由我来做 |
[18:01] | And, I hope, you. | 我希望还有你 |
[18:07] | I’m gonna go to the washroom, Rob. | 我要去趟洗手间 罗勃 |
[18:21] | Oh, that boy’s long gone, man. | 他已经跑远了 伙计 |
[18:27] | You still following the money trail? | 你还在追查钱的流向 |
[18:29] | Don’t we have accountants for that sort of thing? | 这事不是应该由会计来做吗 |
[18:31] | They’re being singularly ineffective in this instance. | 这种情况下他们没什么用 |
[18:34] | Well, then… | 那么 |
[18:36] | It’s fortunate that I’ve solved the mystery. | 幸运的是我已经解开这个谜团了 |
[18:40] | I think I’m the culprit. | 我想我就是犯人 |
[18:43] | 2.6 million is a rather specific figure. | 260万是个特殊的数字 |
[18:46] | That’s the exact amount the company invested | 那正是公司三年前投资到一家 |
[18:49] | in a friend’s start-up venture 3 years ago. | 朋友的初创企业里的精确数额 |
[18:53] | I will call accounting. They’ll clean it all up. | 我会呼叫会计 让他们负责处理好 |
[18:55] | Then there’s nothing to worry about. | 然后就没什么好担心的了 |
[18:57] | Ok. | 好的 |
[19:08] | You really are putting a lot of hours into this Declan thing. | 你在这个德克兰的案子上可真是花了不少时间 |
[19:11] | You actually think he’s innocent. | 你真相信他是清白的 |
[19:13] | Someone does. | 有人相信 |
[19:14] | So you said, | 你这样说了 |
[19:15] | but you didn’t say who. | 但你没说是谁 |
[19:26] | The guardian angel. | 守护天使 |
[19:28] | The guy in the hood? | 戴兜帽的那个家伙吗 |
[19:31] | Look, you’re– you’re kidding. | 你是在开玩笑吧 |
[19:32] | He tracked me down and asked me to look into the Declan case. | 他跟踪我 要我查看德克兰的案子 |
[19:35] | But you’ve met him? | 你见过他了 |
[19:37] | But he goes against everything that I was ever taught to believe in. | 他相悖于我曾被告知要去相信的一切 |
[19:40] | He breaks the law and God knows what else. | 他违反了法律 谁知道还有什么 |
[19:43] | How are you not afraid that he is gonna do God knows what to you? | 你怎么能不害怕他会对你些什么 |
[19:46] | He won’t. | 他不会的 |
[19:48] | I don’t know. I can feel it. | 我不清楚 我能感觉得到 |
[19:50] | You know, when I told you to meet someone, | 我是让你去见见别人 |
[19:51] | this is far, far away from what I meant. | 但这和我的本意差太远了 |
[19:59] | I got your message. | 我收到了你的信息 |
[20:02] | Is there a reason we can’t do this face to face? | 为什么我们不能面对面交谈 |
[20:05] | You’ve met with Peter Declan. | 你见过彼得·德克兰了 |
[20:07] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[20:10] | He might be innocent. | 他很有可能是清白的 |
[20:12] | Declan said his wife blew the whistle on Brodeur | 德克兰说他的妻子在遇害当天 |
[20:14] | the day she was murdered. | 揭发了布洛德 |
[20:17] | Then we need to get whoever she told about Brodeur to testify. | 我们要找出她向谁告发了布洛德 来做证人 |
[20:22] | He already has. | 那个人已经作证了 |
[20:25] | Matt Istook, Camille’s supervisor. | 马特·伊斯托克 卡米尔的主管 |
[20:29] | Only, he says that she didn’t say a word to him. | 只是 他说她什么也没对他说过 |
[20:32] | He could be lying. | 他可能在说谎 |
[20:33] | Well, if he is, then he’s very convincing. | 如果真在说谎 那他的确很有说服力 |
[20:37] | He had the jury and police believing him. | 他让陪审团和警察都相信了他 |
[20:39] | He hasn’t been questioned by me. | 他还没有被我审问过 |
[20:43] | I didn’t become a lawyer | 我做律师 |
[20:44] | to break the law or hurt anybody. | 不是为了违法或是伤害谁 |
[20:48] | I do what’s necessary, | 我做的是必要的事 |
[20:50] | what people like Peter Declan need. | 正是彼得·德克兰这种人需要的 |
[20:54] | If what you’re doing isn’t wrong… | 如果你做的没错 |
[20:57] | Then why are you hiding your face with a hood? | 为什么还用兜帽遮住脸 |
[21:02] | To protect the ones I care about. | 为了保护我在乎的人 |
[21:05] | That sounds lonely. | 听起来很寂寞 |
[21:07] | It can be. | 有时会 |
[21:11] | But not today. | 但不是今天 |
[21:30] | I’ve got one question. | 我有个问题 |
[21:32] | Why am I being fired? | 我为什么被解雇了 |
[21:34] | – Ms. Smoke, isn’t it? – Yes. | -你是斯莫克小姐 对吗 -是我 |
[21:36] | And I am without a doubt | 我毫无疑问是 |
[21:37] | the single most valuable member of your technical division. | 技术部门最有价值的员工 没有之一 |
[21:40] | That’s including my so-called “supervisor”. | 就连我所谓的主管都比不过我 |
[21:43] | Letting me go would be a major error for this company. | 让我走会是这个公司的巨大损失 |
[21:47] | I agree, which is why you’re not being fired. | 我同意 所以你没有被解雇 |
[21:50] | Uh, I assumed when you brought me up here, | 我以为你把我叫上来 |
[21:53] | it was because… | 是因为 |
[21:56] | It’s because I wanted you to look into something for me. | 是因为我想让你帮我调查点东西 |
[22:00] | A variance of $2.6 million | 三年前一次失败的投资 |
[22:02] | on a failed investment from 3 years ago. | 所留下来的两百六十万的资金异常 |
[22:04] | It was authorized by my wife. | 是由我太太授权过的 |
[22:06] | I was hoping you could find out | 我希望你能为我查明 |
[22:08] | some of the details of the transaction for me. | 一些交易的细节 |
[22:11] | Find out… | 查明 |
[22:11] | Dig up discreetly. | 谨慎一点去挖 |
[22:15] | I’m your girl. | 我现在是你的人了 |
[22:20] | I mean, I’m not your girl. | 我是说 我不是你的人 |
[22:22] | I wasn’t making a pass at you. | 我刚刚不是在挑逗你 |
[22:26] | Thank you for not firing me. | 谢谢你没有解雇我 |
[22:41] | What the… | 什么玩… |
[22:51] | Matt Istook. | 马特·伊斯托克 |
[22:55] | You’re him, that hood guy. | 你是那个人 戴兜帽的家伙 |
[22:58] | You’re the guy that’s been terrorizing the city. | 你是那个不断威胁城市的人 |
[23:00] | Peter Declan, | 彼得·德克兰 |
[23:01] | your lies helped put him on death row. | 你的谎话把他送进了死囚牢房 |
[23:03] | Now, either it’s time to tell me the truth, | 现在你可以选择告诉我真相 |
[23:05] | or it’s time for the 10:15 to blood haven. | 或者坐上10:15的列车去见上帝 |
[23:08] | O-ok. | 好 好 |
[23:09] | Ok, I– Brodeur paid me to– | 我 布洛德付我钱叫我 |
[23:12] | to say that Camille never spoke to me, | 说卡米尔从未对我说过什么 |
[23:14] | but I didn’t have anything to do with her death. | 但我和她的死无关 |
[23:16] | Oh, god, please. I’ll do anything. | 天哪 求求你 叫我做什么都行 |
[23:18] | Y-you could have the file. | 你 你可以把文件拿走 |
[23:20] | What file? Camille gave me a file | 什么文件 卡米尔给我的文件 |
[23:22] | of evidence against Jason Brodeur. | 里面有对杰森·布洛德不利的证据 |
[23:23] | – Where is it?! – Let me go, | -它在哪 -让我走 |
[23:25] | and I’ll tell you. | 我就告诉你 |
[23:27] | Wait! Wait! Wait! Wait! Don’t go! It’s in my desk! | 等等 等等 别走 在我的书桌里 |
[23:31] | The file, it’s in my desk at the office! | 那份文件 在我办公室的书桌里 |
[23:33] | You can have it! Get me out of here! | 你可以拿走 快放我走 |
[23:47] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[23:49] | I’m so hungry. | 我好饿 |
[23:54] | It smells really good. | 闻起来好香啊 |
[24:00] | Hey, fine. Don’t share. | 好吧 不分就不分 |
[24:19] | I’m not gonna kill the bird. | 我才不会杀那只鸟呢 |
[24:44] | Compliments of Matt Istook. | 马特·伊斯托克的敬意 |
[24:47] | What’s in here? | 这里面是什么 |
[24:47] | Leverage on Jason Brodeur, | 扳倒杰森·布洛德的筹码 |
[24:51] | enough to help save Peter Declan’s life. | 足够救彼得·德克兰的命 |
[24:53] | As an attorney, | 作为一名律师 |
[24:54] | I never would have gotten a file like this. | 我不应该拿到这样的文件 |
[24:57] | I always thought the law was sacred, | 我一直认为法律是神圣的 |
[24:59] | i-it fixed everything. | 它可以解决一切 |
[25:00] | And now, Laurel? | 那现在呢 劳蕾尔 |
[25:03] | Now what do you think? | 现在你怎么认为 |
[25:05] | I think there’s too many people in this city | 我认为这个城市有太多人 |
[25:07] | who only care about themselves… | 只在乎他们自己 |
[25:10] | People who are selfish. | 自私的人们 |
[25:14] | I think they need someone who cares | 我认为他们需要 |
[25:15] | about the lives of other people… | 在乎他人性命的人 |
[25:20] | Someone like you. | 像你一样的人 |
[25:21] | *God, give me your shelter* | *神啊 请给我你的庇护* |
[25:41] | Oh, my god. | 噢 天哪 |
[25:43] | What is wrong with your face? | 你的脸怎么了 |
[25:46] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[25:46] | There’s something really weird on it, | 你脸上有点特奇怪的东西 |
[25:48] | like this thing with your mouth. | 像是你的嘴 |
[25:50] | It–it looks like it’s in the shape of a smile. | 看起来 就像是在微笑 |
[25:53] | – That’s cute. – So why are you grinning? | -你真逗 -所以你为什么这么开心 |
[25:55] | I took your advice with Laurel | 我采纳了你关于劳蕾尔的建议 |
[25:59] | to be myself. | 做我自己 |
[26:00] | And… | 然后呢 |
[26:01] | It’s helping. | 很管用 |
[26:02] | Got mad relationship skills, bro. | 我是恋爱关系达人哪 哥 |
[26:05] | Let me know if you need trendy places to propose. | 如果你想找个很潮的求婚地点记得来找我 |
[26:08] | I think you’re getting a little bit ahead of yourself. | 我觉得你有点操之过急了 |
[26:10] | Mm. Little bit. | 一点点 |
[26:14] | Rob. | 罗布 |
[26:16] | You gotta keep up. | 下次得跟上了 |
[26:30] | Hey, you look busy. | 你看起来很忙 |
[26:32] | Is that the Declan case? | 是德克兰的案子吗 |
[26:33] | You know, it was a funny development | 在马特·伊斯托克的事情上 |
[26:35] | on Matt Istook. | 有个很有趣的进展 |
[26:36] | He, uh, filed a police report. | 他向警方报案 |
[26:38] | He said the hood harassed him last night. | 说那个兜帽人昨晚骚扰了他 |
[26:40] | And that’s funny, | 有趣就在于 |
[26:40] | because I gave my daughter Istook’s name. | 我刚把他的名字告诉我女儿 |
[26:43] | – Dad– – He’s a vigilante. | -爸爸 -他自以为在维护治安 |
[26:46] | He’s a damn criminal, | 可他是个罪犯 |
[26:47] | and you working with him, that makes you an accessory. | 如果你跟他一起 你就会变成他的同党 |
[26:48] | I am trying to save an innocent man’s life. | 我是在救一个无辜的人的性命 |
[26:52] | No. | 不行 |
[26:54] | You’re breaking the law. | 你在违法 |
[26:56] | Well, I wouldn’t have to if the police | 如果不是警方一开始 |
[26:57] | would have done their job right in the first place. | 就没有尽职 我也没必要这么做 |
[27:02] | I asked you how you got this case. | 我问过你是如何接到这个案子的 |
[27:03] | You lied to me straight to my face, eh? | 你当着我的面说了谎 对吗 |
[27:09] | I thought you and I didn’t do that. | 我还以为我们不会这样 |
[27:12] | Guess I was wrong. | 我猜我想错了 |
[27:18] | You honor, the mere existence of the file | 法官 单是此份文件的出现 |
[27:20] | proves that Mr. Istook perjured himself | 就证明伊斯托克先生 |
[27:23] | for Jason Brodeur’s benefit. | 为了杰森·布洛德的利益作伪证 |
[27:24] | That’s slander. | 这是诽谤 |
[27:26] | Jared Swanstrom, your honor. | 我是贾里德·斯万斯特洛姆 法官 |
[27:27] | I represent Jason Brodeur and Brodeur Chemical. | 我代表杰森·布洛德和布洛德化工 |
[27:30] | The interest of justice requires you | 鉴于司法公正 您应该 |
[27:32] | to stay the defendant’s execution | 暂缓被告的行刑 |
[27:34] | pending exploration of the newly discovered evidence. | 因为案件出现了新证据 |
[27:37] | Ours isn’t a court of justice, Ms. Lance. | 兰斯小姐 我们的法院不是为司法公正服务的 |
[27:40] | It’s a court of law. | 而是为法律服务 |
[27:41] | And under the law, I don’t think your evidence | 根据法律 你所提供的证据 |
[27:43] | is sufficient to warrant a stay of execution. | 不足以申请暂缓执行 |
[27:47] | Your motion for habeas corpus is denied. | 申请人身保护权被驳回 |
[27:52] | This isn’t over. | 这事还没完 |
[27:54] | I’ve got the loose end now, | 我已经找到了突破口 |
[27:55] | and no matter what happens, | 所以不论发生什么 |
[27:56] | I am going to pull on it until your whole world unravels. | 我都会坚持下去直到把你打垮 |
[28:01] | Declan’s lawyer’s pulling me into this. | 德克兰的律师把我扯进来了 |
[28:03] | I’m gonna go to prison. | 我要进监狱了 |
[28:05] | If not for murder, | 即使不是因为谋杀罪 |
[28:05] | then this– this dumping thing. | 也是因为这…这个倾倒垃圾的事 |
[28:07] | That won’t happen. | 不会的 |
[28:08] | There are steps we can take. | 我们会采取措施的 |
[28:09] | You saw her. She’s going after me. | 你也看到了 她追着我不放 |
[28:12] | She’s gonna want to meet with her client | 经过今天法院里发生的事 |
[28:14] | after what happened in court today. | 她肯定会去和委托人见面 |
[28:16] | We have friends up in Iron Heights. | 铁山监狱里我们有人 |
[28:18] | Prison can be a dangerous place. | 那里可是个危险的地方 |
[28:27] | We’re not done yet. | 事情还没完 |
[28:29] | I’m an attorney. | 我是名律师 |
[28:30] | Trust me. We’re done. | 相信我 已经结束了 |
[28:35] | What do you need to free Peter Declan? | 你需要什么才能还彼得·德克兰自由 |
[28:37] | At this point, | 到了现在这个时候 |
[28:39] | nothing short of a signed confession from Brodeur. | 只有布洛德签名的书面认罪才行 |
[28:43] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[28:45] | To get a confession. | 去让他认罪 |
[28:48] | The company Mrs. Queen– | 那家公司奎恩夫人 |
[28:49] | or Steele. | 还是斯蒂尔夫人 |
[28:51] | Mrs. Queen-Steele. | 或者奎恩-斯蒂尔夫人 |
[28:53] | She hyphenate? | 她冠多重姓吗 |
[28:53] | She seems like a woman who would hyphenate. | 她看起来像喜欢冠多重姓的人 |
[28:58] | Right. | 对了 |
[28:59] | The company she invested in doesn’t exist. | 她投资的公司其实并不存在 |
[29:01] | I don’t understand. | 什么意思 |
[29:02] | There was no investment. The money was used | 没有投资 钱是用来 |
[29:04] | to set up an offshore LLC called Tempest. | 建立了一家叫暴风雨的境外有限责任公司 |
[29:07] | I don’t recall that name | 我不记得 |
[29:08] | being under the Queen Consolidated banner. | 奎恩联合企业旗下有这个名字的公司 |
[29:09] | ’cause it’s not. | 确实不在 |
[29:10] | There’s nothing registered with the secretary of state. | 这家公司未在政府注册过 |
[29:12] | No federal tax records. | 没有联邦税收记录 |
[29:14] | No patent applications filed. | 没有专利申请记录 |
[29:15] | But in 2009, | 但是2009年 |
[29:17] | Tempest purchased a warehouse in Starling City. | 暴风雨公司在星城买了一个仓库 |
[29:27] | Enough moping. | 闷闷不乐也该够了 |
[29:30] | You quit. It’s done. | 你辞职了 事情结束了 |
[29:31] | My advice would be to move on. | 我建议你往前看 |
[29:33] | Well, if it were only that easy. | 要是有那么简单就好了 |
[29:35] | Except it is. | 就是这么简单 |
[29:36] | Personal security is dangerous. | 做私人保镖太危险了 |
[29:38] | Your nephew already lost his father. | 你侄子已经失去了父亲 |
[29:40] | He can’t lose his uncle, too. | 不能再失去叔叔了 |
[29:45] | Does it ever bother you | 杀安迪的人没抓到 |
[29:46] | they never caught the guy who killed Andy? | 你觉得困扰吗 |
[29:51] | You know, when I was in Afghanistan, | 我在阿富汗的时候 |
[29:53] | I had a job, and I did it. | 我认真地完成份内的工作 |
[29:58] | And when I could, i would help out the people there | 我会力所能及地帮助别人 |
[30:00] | so that, in some small way, when I left, | 这样至少我离开的时候 |
[30:02] | I could believe I left it a better place. | 我会觉得我让那里变得更好了 |
[30:06] | But ever since I’ve been home, | 但是自从我回来 |
[30:08] | all I do is protect punks | 我所做的就只是保护混蛋 |
[30:10] | and spoiled one percenters. | 纵容那些富商 |
[30:11] | Yeah. | 确实是 |
[30:13] | I miss feeling like I’m making a difference in the world. | 我想念那种有所作为的感觉 |
[30:15] | Then get out of personal security | 那就不要做私人保镖了 |
[30:17] | and go do something you believe in. | 去做一些你深信不疑的事 |
[30:18] | Yeah, what if it’s wrong? | 要是我相信的是错的呢 |
[30:20] | John, if you believe in something, | 约翰 如果一件事你深信不疑 |
[30:22] | how can it be wrong? | 怎么可能是错的呢 |
[30:24] | Jason Brodeur | 杰森·布洛德 |
[30:26] | What do you want? | 你到底想要什么 |
[30:27] | You’re gonna confess that you arranged | 要你去认罪 说是你安排 |
[30:29] | to have Peter Declan’s wife murdered. | 雇人谋杀彼得·德克兰的妻子的 |
[30:31] | What, so I can take his place in prison? | 这样让我替他蹲监狱吗 |
[30:33] | So you can avoid the death penalty. | 是让你去阻止死刑的执行 |
[30:35] | Except if I’m dead, | 但如果我死了 |
[30:37] | well, then, you’ve got no one to pin Camille’s murder on. | 你也就找不到杀卡米尔的凶手了 |
[30:39] | You need me to exonerate Peter Declan. | 你需要我来证明彼得·德克兰无罪 |
[30:42] | Maybe you could try to force me | 或许你可以逼我 |
[30:43] | to sign a confession or something. | 签份认罪书之类的 |
[30:46] | That might be difficult. | 这样你就签不了了 |
[30:49] | My hand! | 我的手 |
[30:54] | Just answer it. | 接电话 |
[30:58] | – What? – It’s Ankov. | -什么事 -我是安科夫 |
[31:00] | It’s going down, one hour. | 准备动手了 一小时后 |
[31:02] | What’s going down in an hour? | 一小时后要动手干什么 |
[31:06] | What?! | 什么 |
[31:07] | Let’s just say… | 就这么说吧 |
[31:09] | Peter Declan’s execution. | 彼得·德克兰的死刑执行 |
[31:11] | It’s getting moved up. | 被提前了 |
[31:18] | OK, you have to listen to me. | 你得听我说 |
[31:19] | We still have a shot. | 我们还有机会 |
[31:20] | Do you remember the friend that I mentioned, | 你还记得我提起过的那个朋友吗 |
[31:22] | the one who believes in you? | 那个相信你的人 |
[31:24] | He is working on something. | 他正在努力想办法呢 |
[31:32] | I told you, | 我告诉过你 |
[31:33] | Jason Brodeur is powerful. | 杰森·布洛德有权有势 |
[31:41] | Time to unlock the cages. | 是时候打开牢笼了 |
[31:44] | I’ve been here before. | 我之前也有过这种情况 |
[31:45] | These lawyers holding out these little nuggets of hope. | 律师总会让你抱有一丝丝希望 |
[32:07] | Secure all quaters, seal block C. | 封锁所有区域 隔离C区 |
[32:09] | The warden’s setting up | 典狱长在C区 |
[32:10] | a secure perimeter in “C” Block. | 设立了安全隔离 |
[32:12] | Stay here, Ms. Lance. | 待在这里 兰斯小姐 |
[32:13] | Wait! | 等等 |
[32:36] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[33:25] | Stop. | 停下 |
[33:34] | Don’t move! | 不要动 |
[33:53] | Laurel. | 劳蕾尔 |
[33:56] | Sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[33:58] | What are you– | 你这是… |
[34:00] | I’m all right. | 我没事 |
[34:01] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[34:02] | I’m sorry about what I said to you. | 抱歉之前对你说的那些话 |
[34:04] | Yeah, well, you were right. | 是 好吧 你是对的 |
[34:05] | Ankov just copped to Camille Declan’s murder. | 安科夫刚刚承认谋杀了卡米尔·德克兰 |
[34:07] | We got the wrong guy. | 我们抓错人了 |
[34:09] | Now, listen to me, Laurel. | 现在听我说 劳蕾尔 |
[34:11] | I’m right, too, about him. | 关于他 我也是对的 |
[34:12] | He’s dangerous. | 他很危险 |
[34:14] | He’s outside the law. | 他违背了法律 |
[34:15] | I know. | 我知道 |
[34:19] | He’s a killer. | 他是杀人犯 |
[34:22] | He would’ve kill that man | 他原本会杀了那个男人 |
[34:24] | I looked into his eyes, | 我看着那双眼睛 |
[34:27] | it’s like he has no one was. | 像是已经失去了人性 |
[34:36] | Hey, please. | 求你了 |
[34:41] | I’m starving. | 我快饿死了 |
[34:45] | I never killed anything before. | 我从没杀过任何东西 |
[35:07] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:25] | Let’s get you home, sweetie. | 让我给你找个新家吧 亲爱的 |
[35:28] | How’d he get into that prison, anyway, huh? | 他到底是怎么进到监狱里的 |
[35:30] | A grown man in an outfit and a hood, | 一个穿着套装戴着兜帽的成年男子 |
[35:33] | that kind of stands out a little, doesn’t it? | 进去那里不觉得有些显眼吗 |
[35:35] | He actually wasn’t wearing the outfit this time. | 事实上他这次并没穿成那个样子 |
[35:38] | He was in a prison guard uniform | 他穿着狱警的制服 |
[35:40] | and a ski mask. | 戴着面罩 |
[35:44] | – What? – Nothing. | -怎么了 -没什么 |
[35:46] | I just had an idea. | 只是有个想法 |
[35:48] | Get in the car. | 上车吧 |
[37:04] | Ok, here’s the security footage | 好了 这里有监控录像带 |
[37:06] | from the exchange building shooting, | 是交易大厅枪击案的 |
[37:08] | but I’ve already scrubbed through all of it. | 但我已经仔细看过了 |
[37:09] | Yeah? Well, we’re gonna do it again. | 是吗 那我们再看一遍吧 |
[37:12] | So, listen, when you went through | 听好了 当你监察 |
[37:13] | the camera security tapes, you were looking for | 监控录像带的时候 主要留意 |
[37:15] | a guy in a green outfit and a green hood, right? | 一个穿着绿色套服戴绿色兜帽的人 |
[37:16] | What do you want me to look for, | 你想让我看什么 |
[37:18] | a man in a wig and a tutu? | 一个戴假发穿芭蕾短裙的男人吗 |
[37:20] | I want you to look for anything | 我想让你留意任何 |
[37:21] | that’s out of the ordinary, ok? Just look. | 不正常的画面 好吗 赶紧看吧 |
[37:31] | Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait. Wait. | 等等 等下 |
[37:32] | Go back 10 seconds. What is that? | 后退十秒 那是什么 |
[37:37] | I’ll be damned. | 打死我也想不到 |
[37:41] | Play that again. | 再放一遍 |
[37:48] | Thank you, Laurel. | 谢谢你 劳蕾尔 |
[37:50] | Don’t thank me. | 别谢我 |
[37:51] | Thank Brodeur’s bodyguard Ankov for flipping him. | 要谢就谢布洛德的保镖安科夫背叛了他 |
[37:56] | I think there’s someone that wants to see you. | 我想你会非常想见某人 |
[37:59] | Lzzy. | 伊泽 |
[38:16] | At least 5 federal, state, and local agencies | 至少五个联邦 州 以及地方政府 |
[38:19] | are seeking millions of dollars | 涉嫌从布洛德化学工厂谋取贿赂 |
[38:20] | in fines and environmental cleanup costs | 涉及罚金 |
[38:23] | from Brodeur chemical, | 及环境清理费 |
[38:25] | in light of new facts | 根据最新消息 |
[38:27] | that Brodeur chemical employee Camille Declan | 布洛德化学工厂的雇员卡米尔·德克兰 |
[38:30] | had discovered Brodeur was illegally disposing waste | 已经揭露布洛德非法倾倒工业废物的事实 |
[38:33] | and had collected a file of evidence | 并且收集到证据 |
[38:35] | against her employer | 于2007年对她的雇主提出指控 |
[38:37] | before her murder in 2007. | 正是在她死前 |
[38:39] | Peter Declan, who was convicted of killing his wife, | 彼得·德克兰 由于先前被指控杀妻 |
[38:42] | has been released, and the case has been reopened. | 已被无罪释放 而这个案子也即将展开调查 |
[39:01] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:03] | Bird. I know. | 是鸟 我懂 |
[39:05] | 生存 不是 鸟 的意思 生存 NOT MEAN “BIRD.” | |
[39:08] | 生存 是 活着 生存 MEAN “SURVIVE.” | |
[39:12] | You speak English. | 你会说英语 |
[39:14] | You want survive this place, | 如果你想在这个地方活下去 |
[39:17] | bird not last thing you kill. | 绝不是只会杀鸟这么简单 |
[39:25] | And forget her. | 要把她忘了 |
[39:27] | You look at that all day, | 整天看着她 |
[39:30] | you not survive this place. | 是不会帮你在这里生存的 |
[39:48] | You wanted to see me? | 你想见我 |
[39:52] | You look nervous, Moira. | 你看起来很紧张 莫伊拉 |
[39:54] | Hmm. Do I have a reason to be? | 有理由吗 |
[39:57] | We all do. | 我们是一根绳上的蚂蚱 |
[40:05] | A modern-day Robin hood. | 现实社会的罗宾汉 |
[40:09] | What, are you worried that your net worth | 难道你是在担心你的财产 |
[40:10] | makes you a target? | 会让你成为攻击目标吗 |
[40:14] | Jason Brodeur, Adam Hunt, | 詹森·布罗德 亚当·亨特 |
[40:18] | Warren Patel. | 沃伦·帕特尔 |
[40:20] | Tell me you see a connection, Moira. | 你没看出其中的联系吗 莫伊拉 |
[40:22] | He’s not targeting the rich. | 他不是以富人为攻击目标 |
[40:24] | No, he’s not. | 对 他不是 |
[40:26] | He’s targeting the list. | 他在拿名单当靶子 |
[40:35] | You here for the bodyguard position? | 你是来应聘保镖的吗 |
[40:37] | ’cause the new guy just quit. | 因为新来的刚刚辞职 |
[40:40] | No, I’m not. | 不 我不是 |
[40:42] | I’m here about the other position. | 我是来应征其它职位的 |
[40:47] | Just to be clear, | 事先讲清楚 |
[40:49] | I’m not signing on to be a sidekick. | 我不是要来当你的同伙 |
[40:52] | But you’re right. | 但 你是对的 |
[40:54] | Fighting for this city needs to be done, | 为这座城市而战迫在眉睫 |
[40:55] | and you’re gonna do this with or without me. | 无论有我还是没我 你都会去做 |
[40:57] | – Yeah. – But with me, | -是的 -但有了我 |
[40:59] | There’ll be fewer casualties, including you. | 就会少些伤亡 包括你 |
[41:01] | Diggle, I’m not looking for anybody to save me. | 狄格 我不是在找人保护我 |
[41:05] | Maybe not, | 也许不是 |
[41:07] | but you need someone just the same. | 但你需要统一战线的人 |
[41:09] | You are fighting a war, Queen, | 你是在打一场仗 奎恩 |
[41:11] | except you have no idea what war does to you, | 除非你不知道自己在打什么样的仗 |
[41:14] | how it scrapes off little pieces of your soul. | 它是怎样一点点剥落你的灵魂 |
[41:19] | And you need someone to remind you | 而你需要有人提醒你 |
[41:22] | of who you are, | 你是谁 |
[41:23] | not this thing you’re becoming. | 保持你的初衷 |
[41:32] | Oliver Queen. | 奥利弗·奎恩 |
[41:33] | What is this? | 发生了什么 |
[41:34] | You can’t just barge in here. | 你不能无缘无故闯进来 |
[41:36] | Yeah? Well, I got a badge and a gun that say different. | 是吗 我有警徽和配枪 这样就可以了吗 |
[41:38] | Hey, what the hell’s going on?! | 到底发生什么了 |
[41:39] | Detective Lance– Oliver Queen, you’re under arrest on suspicion | 兰斯探长 奥利弗·奎恩你由于涉嫌 |
[41:42] | of obstruction of justice, aggravated assault… | 妨碍法律公正及重大人身伤害罪而被捕 |
[41:44] | Walter, stop them! | 沃尔特 阻止他们 |
[41:45] | Trespassing, acting as a vigilante… | 非法侵入民宅 用维护治安做借口 |
[41:47] | are you out of your mind?! | 你们疯了吗 |
[41:49] | And murder. | 以及谋杀 |
[41:50] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[41:52] | Give up that right… | 投降吧你 |